BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPower Battles

    Share
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:44 am

    *Ynot senses Malygos*

    Ynot: Couldn't be...

    *Leaps the barrier between arenas(A small plastic wall) leaving Xigneo by himself*

    Ynot: O'MALLY!

    *Tackles the Warlord*

    Ynot: How dare ye assail this tournament? Nah, I'm just joking. How you been Malygos? These guys are probably going to try and kill me now, aren't they?
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4683
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 21
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Malygos on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:48 am

    Malygos: *is obviously a bit ticked off* ...Get him off me.

    *Hydraxis does so*

    Malygos: I've been gone for a good while...I'm wondering. What foolishness has Blackout initiated this time?
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:00 am

    Ynot: No clue, I finely beat him though. *Cracks knuckles* Quite a show it was, too, shoulda seen it.

    *Shrugs off Hydraxis*

    Ynot: So, now I'm on to my next step in my goal, and so he appears in front of me. REF!

    *The RSP appears*

    Random Spokes Person: What?

    Ynot: I want you to substitute the remaining local for This guy here.

    RSP: And why should I do that?

    Ynot: You HAVE been paying attention to the tournament, yes?

    RSP: *Slump* I get your point...So, What is this warriors name?

    Ynot: Malygos, you and I are are going to fight...In a little bit, right now, I believe your opponent would be Treveya...

    RSP: I'll arrange it immediately. *walks away saddened*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:30 am

    [ Tournament: ]

    Zev: Asabana, help me out!!

    Makoto: I require your assistance, My Yamakaji!!

    ...

    *They both look, to see their spirits drinking tea from a gigantic pot*

    *At this sight, the two of them face fault*

    Zev: Asabana, you and your confounded friendliness!! *Shakefist*

    Makoto: *Her tail twitches about* Why, My Yamakaji, why!?

    *They are ignored by their spirits, who simply continue drinking tea*

    Zev: ...Left your guard down!! *Pounces on Makoto*

    Makoto: *Catches him by the throat* You wanna fondle my tail, too?

    *Her furry squirrel tail proceeds to smack Zev's face repeatedly, causing him to explode into cussing*

    Zev: *Tries to break free*

    ...

    [ Malygos/Ynot's Location: ]

    Red Spirit: ... *Trills quietly, before floating away* ...

    *Some of the group could almost swear they heard the spirit whisper "Not here, either" as it departs*

    Red Spirit: *Phases through the wall*

    ...

    [ Main Hangar: ]

    Kanna, Matilda, & Marion: *Begin circling into positions around Grudge*

    Mamimi: *Begins channeling large amounts of energy*

    Grudge: *Neck is cleft into deeply, but Moss is caught in the mud of its chest*

    *The creature nearly tumbles over, barely righting itself*

    Ryoko, Hibari, & Thalim: *Begin struggling with renewed energy to free themselves*

    Haruko: *Continues blasting Grudge*

    ...

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Vi: *Watches Yuuka for a moment* O...Kay. Okay then.

    *She begins fixing something for herself*

    Wisp: *Has finished sandwich, now taking a nap*

    Vi: *Looks at Yuuka* So...Anything you wanna do?

    *She appears to be making a sandwich of some sort, with multiple meats and cheeses on a sliced bagette*

    Vi: I'd like to see some of the Space Station before we leave. What about you?

    *Her gaze turns to the young Harpie*

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis: ]

    *The diminutive red spirit floats into the room*

    Rutherfor: *Twitches in her sleep* ... *Does not get up, however*

    Red Spirit: *Floats over to Namah, ignoring Shroom*

    *Trilling softly, it looks down at her*

    Red Spirit: *Ventures closer*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:10 am

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Yuuka: The space station? Okay~!

    *Yuuka's wings start creaking slightly as they move, Yuuka obviously wanting to fly again*

    Yuuka: *Stretches her wings, her joints making the same clicking sound as when you crack your knuckles, but louder*

    [ Main Hangar: ]

    *Moss attempts at freeing herself from Grudge, but fails*

    *She brings out an explosion coin and sticks it into the monsters neck*

    Moss: *Makes a muffled sighing sound*

    *A massive explosion is made inside Grudge's chest*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:01 am

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Vi: Awesome!

    *She begins trying to gently rouse Wisp from her nap*

    Wisp: *Mumbles incoherently*

    ...

    [ Main Hangar: ]

    Grudge: *Chest is blown open, freeing Moss*

    Kanna: *Breathes out heavy amounts of smoke* Invoke: Ashcroft.

    *The smoke is filled with energy, coalescing into some kind of animate armor*


    Matilda: Invoke: Jack!

    *The pumpkin doll turns back into its combat form*

    Marion: Invoke: Chuck.

    *Her cowboy doll doesn't grow much, but turns much more menacing*


    Mamimi: *Raises her pendulum* Invoke: Morphine.

    Morphine: *Combines with the pendulum* ... *Gives a chirping noise, pulling goggles down over eyes*

    *The pendulum grows much larger, the endpiece sharpening and gaining a cockpit for Morphine to sit in, connected to Mamimi's hand by some sort of wispy cord*

    *All four shamans and their spirits prepare for battle*

    Haruko: *Swoops around, trying to find a good angle of attack*

    Hibari, Thalim, & Ryoko: *Beginning to work themselves free*

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis: ]

    Red Spirit: *Alights on Namah's chest, just sitting there* ... *Trill*

    Namah: Mmm... *Begins to stir, tugging slightly on Shroom's pantleg again*

    Rutherfor & Ryo-Ohki: *Begin to awaken as well*

    ...

    [ Tournament: ]

    Asabana & Yamakaji: *Are both writing on some kind of scrolls; Yamakaji's being appropriately gigantic*

    Zev: Wu-tah!! *Launches a roundhouse kick towards Makoto*

    Makoto: *Dodges under, going for a sweepkick*

    Zev: *Leaps above* Murun~fufufuf - GAH!! *Falls sideways, on face*

    Makoto: *Her feint-and-kick worked, leaps on top of Zev*

    Asabana: My haiku says..."While dearest master / Wastes his time fighting squirrels / I waste it writing!"

    Yamakaji: ... *Nods, showing his humongous scroll to Asabana*

    Asabana: "Master Makoto / Grapples with a strange pervert / To my great unease"...

    *Looks back at Zev, who has Makoto in a suggestive submission hold*

    Asabana: ...Yes, I believe you're right.

    *They sit silently*

    Asabana: *Sighs* My master, wrestling with busty girls and using a tournament for an excuse...That happens all the time~

    Zev: *Is now in a suggestive submission hold of Makoto's doing* DOES NOT!!

    Makoto: *Rolls, slamming Zev's face into the dirt*

    Zev: ... *Twitch* *Twitch* ...
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:15 am

    *Ynot Walks back to the infirmary to check on Klak and D-Klak*

    Ynot: How's he looking?
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:47 am

    OOS: I will catch up with the storyline as soon as possible, if your characters have interacted with mine and I ignore it please correct me.

    Aeturnus: Lord Void, I desire only to honour the master. Give me blood to shed and I am content.

    Aeturnus: (thoughts) Naive fool, soon I'll be back with the army and fighting Blackout once again. How could I ever serve him? Pah!

    ---

    *The ship carrying Usagi Yojimbo takes off, it appears to be a probe ship that had frozen up. Uredinum seemed to have sorted that.*

    UY: The ground... it's shaking!

    ---

    Praepositus: I am very serious. You will help me or step aside.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:49 am

    OOS: Hey, Adrastos, have you EVER interacted with Ynot and Crew?
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 am

    OOS: Never, my characters have been on the Ironclad if that counts, though.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:54 am

    OOS: We need to fix that...
    YOU TOO SHROOM!
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:09 am

    [ Bralgu: ]

    Void: *Sighs* Goodness...I'd also forgotten what loud thinkers humans are.

    *He looks down at one of his claws contemplatively*

    Void: ...I want one thing. I've always wanted one thing. I once had it - But it was taken away from me...And now, it can never be mine again...

    *Leaning in further, he stares at Aeturnus with the same soulless, black emptiness in his eyes*

    Void: Can you even guess what it is? Can you, a human who has so many goals, but so few means, comprehend what I could want? I, who have all the means, but only one goal...?

    *He waits, seeming to gaze right into Aeturnus's soul*

    Nabonidus: ... *Wisely keeps silent* ...
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:12 pm

    *D-Klak's conscious sees Wekiga, and walks up to him*

    DK: "Another guest? I wish things would be a lot cleaner though."

    *they are in a dark room, with the numbers appearing in matrices all over the walls*

    ---

    *Nadle dodges the plasma blast at the last second*

    *he fires his own blast, and attempts to speak, but ends up growling*

    ---

    *Raziel stands next to Praepositus*

    Raziel: "Killing Klak is part of his plan. You see, you never were meant to kill the Makuta. You'll die trying through a vicious summon. This will push him closer to the edge, and closer to using the Keruvim for dangerous purposes. Ultimately, it will end soon with Klak becoming far too powerful and evil. He will challenge the universe itself, and win."

    Perseus: "A grim future. What we have here, gentlemen, is a catch 22. If we stop D-Klak from giving the artifact to Uterio, we might risk Praepositus attacking Klak. If we attempt to protect the original Klak, Uterio gets the Keruvim."

    *Treveya jumps at D-Klak, and tackles him*

    *D-Klak wrestles her off of him, and smashes her into a wall*

    *Klak quickly grabs the Keruvim out of his counterpart's arms, and uses the Crast to blast him into the wall*

    Me: Quickly, Wekiga!

    ---

    *Uterio is in a small ship, disguised as a bounty hunter's ship piloted by Rahksha*

    Uterio: "*through a communicator to Praepositus* Is D-Klak near your location?"

    *F-Klak sneaks onto the ship, shapeshifting into a guard*

    ---

    *In Voids realm, an all too familiar figure is seen in the shadows, cackling to himself*

    ???: "How I wish that human's shell was empty......and I would return to the universe once more."



    _________________


    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4683
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 21
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Malygos on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:49 pm

    Malygos: An epic battle, eh? How exciting.

    *Malygos puts his sword back in his cane*

    Malygos: And shall there be any room for my five compatriots, then?
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:13 pm

    [ D-Klak's Mind: ]

    Wekiga: *Smirks* Hmph...How pathetic.

    *He raises his hand, palm up - Gathering a sphere of gray flames that occasionally forms anguished faces*

    Wekiga: Uterio has control over you, and you let him maintain it...That poor, dumb b@stard's just a pawn in a game much larger than he can conceive of. And you let these numbers distort your emotions...Fear. Asura would love your company, that constantly-frightened piece of sh!t.

    *Suddenly, he drops the sphere of fire to the floor, causing it to ever so slowly begin spreading*

    Wekiga: Uterio has no right to control you. The origin of these numbers mocks your entire warrior soul. Doesn't it make you angry?

    *He smirks, as the flames begin to spread - Meanwhile, causing D-Klak's mind to be consumed by rage*

    Wekiga: Yes - Rage. Wrath, fury! Righteous indignation!! Let your anger burn these numbers away! Let your anger expose the hidden culprit!! Let your anger smash all that opposes you!!

    *Obviously beginning to get far too wrapped up in it, Wekiga continues on his rant as the anger spreads*

    Wekiga: Use this anger!! It is as a poised fist, ready to obliderate all enemies!! It is the fuel of war itself!!

    *His one eye begins to glow a blinding crimson, as he cackles madly*

    Wekiga: Let this begin a war on your opponents!! A war, forged of fire, and lightning, and tears, and blood!!

    *Subsiding into chuckles, he watches as his flames of anger engulf D-Klak's mind*

    Wekiga: Sadly, this state of transcendent fury shall only last but a short time. Hopefully, this can wipe your mind of the foul numbers afflicting you.

    *He conjures up a glass of wine, taking a gentlemanly sip*

    Wekiga: I also find that a good berserker rage makes it so much easier to get some shut-eye afterwards.

    *Chuckling, he conjures up a large ottoman to recline on as the fires of rage ebb and flow chaotically around him*

    Wekiga: Well? Are the numbers fading?
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:04 pm

    *D-Klak is in a rage, and rejects Wekiga out of his body*

    DK: "THE GENERALISSIMO...MUST DIE!!!"

    Me: I would usually condemn this, but....

    *Treveya jumps back, and an enraged D-Klak gets up*

    DK: "He'll be here soon. And I'll unleash the rage on him then....How could I have missed the programming? Since day one of working for him I've had these numbers implanted in my head, just in case things got dangerous and I needed to use the Keruvim. He changed them, just so I could serve his newest little game....NO MORE!!!"

    ---

    *Uterio continues on his way*

    ---

    *Abneris walks up to Ynot*

    Abneris: "Well sir, a being named Wekiga has taken care of the numbers problem. But now, D-Klak is about to throw a tantrum."

    ---

    *Uterio arrives, and walks into the area where the group is*

    *Behind him is Rahksha*

    Uterio: "Without further interruption...hand over the Keruvim."

    Me: Never. D-Klak, you idiot, why did you contact him?

    DK: "To end this, once and for all. Let's finally have a fight where one of us dies, eh Uterio?"

    Uterio: "Very well. I will enjoy telling the Great Beings of your betrayal, and showing them your ashes!"

    ---

    *They charge at each other, while Rahksha charges at Klak for the Keruvim*

    Treveya: "Just when you thought leaving the tournament would stop the fighting."

    *Before Klak can fight back, a soldier appears, and becomes a shadow eagle, covering Klak and taking him away with the artifact*

    *they appear again several stories above the arena*

    FK: "Hello, Klak. You're looking rather dashing. Of course, I wouldn't be saying that if you were any other person."

    Me: Who are you?

    *FK smiles, and puts his hands on Klak's head*

    *a vision appears, and the deaths of the BZP characters are all seen:

    Praepositus attempts to make a summon to defeat Klak, but is killed by the Black Knights. The Baterra and the Norman are killed by TBS's explosion (accidentally, of course) which was meant to kill some unknown threat. Blackout seems intimidated by a powerful rising army. Thousands of planets crumble, while several band together under leadership of Ynot, Shroom, Zev, and others. However, in a horrible battle, Ynot is killed by a mysterious figure. Shroom later dies defending another world, along with Abneris. D-Klak and Nadle fight the figure, but are eventually absorbed by it, killing them. Sasuken fails to hold the alliance together, and anarchy spreads. Yon dies at his own hand at seeing this destruction spread, while other characters are doomed as described here. Zev, seeing that this threat, along with Blackout needs to be defeated with time and precision, seals himself into an Iron Maiden to grow stronger. Keichi has finally been tracked down, and dies at the figure's hand. Klak sees something familiar in the figure, and notices it is himself, but much more powerful and evil. It shape shifts into F-Klak's appearance, and cackles. Now all that remained between him and conquering the BZP Universe was Blackout.

    the vision ends*

    Me: Oh...my gosh....No...No that's not true....THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!

    FK: "HAHAHA! Don't deny your destiny, Klak. No matter how good you become, no matter how close to the light you are, you will only delay this fate. We will become more powerful than anyone here. Now, Klak. Use the Keruvim, and kill Praepositus. It is, and always has been, your destiny!!!"

    *F-Klak disappears, and Klak crashes to the ground*

    *Raziel runs up to him, while Nadle cluelessly continues fighting*

    Raziel: "He has seen what will come."

    Perseus: *walks over, and picks up the Keruvim* "This must be kept away. Whatever future is near, this monster must have no part of it."

    *he disappears into a portal*

    ---

    MK: Someone had better interfere before he gets that Keruvim back to where it was. It'll make things more interesting.


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:08 pm

    OOS: I've never interacted with Adrastos, I think.

    *Yon's ship arrives at a space station, with the big red letters 'ATUAR SADIARES' on the side*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:12 pm

    King of Nynrah wrote:Humanoid: State your designation! Or I'll deactivate you, drone!


    Blackout: I.....am.....no.....DRONE! *traps the humanoid in chains of Unicron energy* Now, state your designation. Or I'll destroy you, pest!


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:16 pm

    Humanoid: How dare you!

    *On a closer look, the humanoid appears to be female. She has blue skin and fins on her head*

    Humanoid: You should know who I am. Does the name Nyatera mean anything to you?

    *Blackout grimaces*

    Humanoid: Well, that's me. I'm Nyatera, Chief Supervisor of Drone Programs. Now deactivate yourself. Command override: Nyatera 1-2 Alpha.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:59 pm

    Blackout: Listen to me, for I will say this only once.

    *menacing closeup*

    Blackout: I am not one of your drones. *telekinetically hurls Nyatera into a tree*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:57 am

    Praepositus: *Anxious at the prospect of a glorious death.* I can see it in your eyes. You saw death, how do I die? When does it happen? *Whilst waiting for an answer, he holds his weapon in a stationary position from which he can quickly launch and assault.

    ---

    Aeturnus: You, like any other leader, desire power. *He stands up.* You want respect... here's your respect. *Aeturnus tweaks Void's nose and then walks off, when in the distance he turns around and...* If you'll escuse me, I have an eternity of torture to attend to!

    *His walk turns into a run and he tries to find a way of escape. If his thoughts could be read, they may as well be flattering.*

    Aeturnus: *thoughts* Void is so awesome, I want to be like Void. If I had my army all I would make them do is serve the just cause of Void.

    ---

    Pilot 1: What! We can now hear Aeturnus... he is alive. He can't be tracked but I can hear him.

    *Meanwhile the colonel runs up to Field Marshal Haig.*

    Colonel: Field Marshal Haig! You must help, Aeturnus is missing. I need you to start a search.

    *Haig seats himself and rests his feet on a table.*

    FM Haig: Oh...

    *He reaches behind his back and grips a bowie knife.*

    FM Haig: I forsaw this eventuality and have already constructed a plan. Come closer colonel, I know what to do.

    *The colonel walks closer to Haig, Haig quickly stabs the colonel and grabs his mouth to muffle a shout.*

    FM Haig: Yes, the plan. His loyalists die and I resume command.

    *He walks to a balcony on his quarters and looks over the officer's mess.*

    FM Haig: Aeturnus is dead! *He pulls out a blank scroll and pretends to read.* His will... The empire has been left to myself 'Field Marshal Haig'. You will not falter in your duty, he would not want this... Carry on.

    ---

    *Usagi's ship continues on its way to somewhere.*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:25 am

    *Moss falls onto the floor, landing with a handstand and handspringing onto her feet*

    Moss: GLaDOS? Can I have another explosive please?

    GLaDOS: Deploying smart explosive.

    *A small white and black bomb is launched out of the ship*

    Moss: *Catches it with a smile* Thank you~!

    Explosive: You're welcome~! Welcome~!

    Moss: Ugh, why does everything have to talk?

    *Moss throws the explosive at Grudge's head, and as it contacts, it makes a large explosion*

    ___

    Shroom: *Looks at the spirit*

    *Shroom stretches his arms and cracks his knuckles*

    Shroom: What is that thing?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:15 am

    Nyatera: Agghhh... Then who are you?


    _________________
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:41 am

    RSP: (To Malygos) Fortunately, there was only one spot to be taken. This was a tournament, we are in the third round, of which three matches still need to be completed. Yourself against the contestant Treveya, that psychotic scientist Vultran is battling Nadle, and Zev is against the one known as Makoto. Round four Line up, as it is is that brute Ynot against Wekiga, then That sparky fellow Sasuken against the winner of your match, and finally the winners of the The Fifth and Six brackets will do battle.

    *Sigh*

    RSP: You are taking the place of the only Local combatant left, as, honestly, I don't want to cross that metal maniac that requested such. thats where that stands...
    ----

    *Vultran scribbles notes onto his arm, then takes out a small vial*

    Vultran: Here's the antidote, I have tests to run

    *Tosses the vial just short of Nadle, breaking it open and releasing it in gas form, allowing it to cure Nadle*

    Vultran: ...carry the two, divide by the reciprocal....

    *Walks out*
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4683
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 21
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Malygos on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:44 am

    *Malygos nods*

    Malygos: It hardly matters. So, then...I'm up after Zev's done? How oddly convenient.

    *Doppler follows Vultran*

    Doppler: Excuse me, but your math is all wrong...you wouldn't take the reciprocal and divide it again, you would square it...

    *Malygos's newest ally looks oddly at Doppler*

    ???: Oh dear...now there's TWO of them...*grumbles*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:20 am

    Vultran: But I'm working with Imaginary numbers...not as in 'i', but as in 'I'm insane, so screw off'

    *Shoves a vial in Doppler's mouth*

    Vultran: And because you decided to listen to my ramblings, you get to be my next test subject. Please, let me know what happens!

    OOS: Don't think that I don't know my math, I intentionally had Vultran say that because he's supposed to be a little off kilter...Ask Blackout why

    RSP: Um, not quite, you are up NOW

    *Escorts him to the arena with Treveya waiting*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:10 am

    [ Bralgu: ]

    Void: *Chuckles* Why would I want power...? I have all the power I could ever want.

    *He rises up, causing the ground to rumble faintly*

    Void: It is the nature of humans to desire power. I am as distant from any gods you may worship as they are from you...And those gods desire to maintain power over humans. What I want is two things, things which a human as yourself could never grasp...Firstly, I desire nothing.

    *The world surrounding the pyramid turns into a black emptiness, save for Void looming above*

    Void: From you measly humans, who throughout history have ruined good things given to you and sought to regain them - The Ainu man who betrayed the koro-pok-guru, who were best friends of his people, and simply wished not to be seen...Taking a healthy animal for food, and contorting its DNA into an abomination simply because technology permits it...Ungrateful...To the Pax Cati, sealing themselves away so that they don't have to look at the war surrounding them, when they could easily bring peace to their neighbours...To even the crustaceans of those unknown planets, at the very edges of the Universe, worshipping their sticky, wriggling, abominable gods, and the vaporous brains of distant nebulae who know those same forgotten gods by an unknowable sign...

    *Pausing, he gazes down at Aeturnus*

    Void: This world is losing its balance of light and dark. In the beginning, there was far too much light...Thus, we made darkness to balance it. Night divides the day, to give a time for rest, a time to gaze at the stars, a time for some to hide from a cruel light...Shadows allow assassins to elimiate corrupt rulers. Dark matter itself holds your universe together...But now, darkness is tipping the balance too far. From a beginning of light, shall come total darkness...Then, we start over. Light, creation; dark, nothingness; and the balance that allows their coexistence, and the fragility of life...

    *Looking away from Aeturnus and allowing the world to fade back in, Void sighs*

    Void: ...What has been taken from my grasp...That which I truly want...Is not something you could understand, Aeturnus. I do not want power, for I am an avatar of reality's own primal forces...Riches have no meaning to me at all. I have all the time I need to be free; I am free to recline in the emptiness beyond time and space...What I want...

    *He seems to zone out for a moment, before finishing*

    Void: ...What I want...Is a family. Once, I had a brother, and a sister. My brother and I are pitted against each other, despite what we may wish...And my sister is, at this time, utterly unaware of my existence.

    *Behind Nabonidus and Aeturnus opens up a portal, drawing them in*

    Void: You are bound for Akkh'gherr. One of my generals awaits you in the deep seas. Fear not - Those waters do not abide by the laws you know, Human Aeturnus. Though you swim deeper into those murky depths, breathing is of no issue, and the pressure does not grow in the least.

    *Finally, Aeturnus and Nabonidus are drawn completely through the portal*

    Void: Good luck...You shall need it.

    ...

    [ Akkh'gherr: ]

    *Aeturnus and Nabonidus find themselves in midnight blue, gloomy waters, above a massive abyss*

    *Just as Void said, breathing is not hampered at all, and despite being far below the surface, the pressure does not affect either Nabonidus nor Aeturnus in any way*

    Nabonidus: ... *Gazes down into the abyss* ...Shall we venture deeper, human? Or are you scared?

    *He waits patiently*

    ...

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Vi: *Puts on a pair of fingerless gloves*

    Wisp: *Is floating beside her, looking on with interest*

    Vi: ... *Looks to Yuuka* Ready?

    ...

    [ Tournament: ]

    Yamakaji: *Has been dismissed*

    Zev: ... *Looks to Asabana* ...You ready to get a bit more serious?

    Asabana: *Grins* Sure thing~! *Gives off a bright light*

    Zev: *Places the nine-tailed fox idol back in his cloak, going for something else* ...

    Asabana: *Has become a little, ghostly fireball with similar features to her humanoid body* You got it~?

    Zev: *Grins* Sure do. *Pulls out the item he was speaking of*

    *It turns out to be a carved stone knife, with bandage wrappings as a grip*

    Makoto: *Smiles* ...Invoke: Kororo.

    *A diminutive female spirit, holding up some kind of leaf, appears*


    Zev: *Charges energy* Ooh. Is that a koro-pok-guru? Long time since I've seen that kind of Nature Spirit...

    Makoto: *Draws a medium-sized, slightly pointed stick with intricate, tribal-like carvings* Yup. I came across her a long time ago...I normally don't use her kind of power, but it looks like it'll be the only way to beat you.

    Zev: *Smiles* ...OverSoul, Asabana! Sacred Rock Knife! *Raises the carved stone knife*

    Asabana: You~ got it~! *Floats into the knife, causing a burst of energy*

    Makoto: OverSoul, Kororo! Ikupasuy! *Raises the carved stick, apparently called an 'ikupasuy'*

    Kororo: *Nods, entering the medium with a blast of energy and cold air*

    Zev: O.S.: Gathering Heavens, Swirling Underworld!!

    *The rock knife becomes some kind of Japanese shortsword, with a katana's hilt and tsuba, colored dark crimson and gold respectively, two long, scarlet cords ended in golden rings on the pommel, and a single, longer, golden-colored tassel ended in a tuft of white fur. Most noticeably, while the forearm-length blade greatly resembles Japanese make, instead of the single cutting edge of a katana, it possesses two edges*

    Makoto: O.S.: Kon Rametok!!

    *Her ikapasuy has become some kind of large, icy totem, with the upper half surrounding her forearm and the bottom extending out past her elbow; forcing Makoto to keep her arm bent slightly. As well, a representation of Kororo's face can be seen glaring out from the side opposite Makoto*

    *Their auras are absolutely massive, easily felt far beyond their arena*

    Zev: You ready for this, girlie? *Smiles, raising blade*

    Makoto: *Raises icy fist-hammer* I get a feeling you keep asking just to annoy me! Any day's a good day to kick your @ss, Zev Raregroove!! *Bends knees*

    Zev: *Laughs at that comment* This has got me pumped! It's been a blast fighting you, Makoto!! *Charges*

    Makoto: *Leaps in as well* Let's dedicate this to a future of kicking the crap outta each other!!

    *Their strikes near each other, continually*

    *Meanwhile, watching the fight is some kind of small, gray-brown colored spirit with a hunchback and a bright pair of all-green eyes. It possesses a face on its approximate chest, broad arms, drill-shaped lower legs, and a lizard-like tail. In all, it greatly resembles the red spirit from earlier*

    ???: ... *Gives a trilling noise* ...
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:52 am

    *Klak slowly gets up*

    Me: It happens soon. Very soon. Stay away from me, Praepositus. You too, Raziel. I must prevent this tyranny from ever occurring. I saw the death of so many. And others did not even stop me when they could...like Malygos. I have to stop this. If not, all of you will suffer at my hand...or at another's.

    *he walks towards Malygos, and stands in front of him*

    Me: I barely know you. But I've seen the future, and I know how horrifying it will be if I continue to live. You're the perfect person for me to ask this of....would you erase me?


    ---

    *Nadle regains control and runs towards Klak*

    Nadle: "Did I just hear you correctly?"

    ---

    *D-Klak and Uterio continue fighting*


    ---

    *Shadow Storm appears next to FM Haig*

    SS: "I assume that this change of command will not affect your armies stance against Uterio? We have a new job for you."

    ---

    *F-Klak stands next to another mysterious figure, in front of a glowing blue ball*

    FK: "The time stream is something quite complex, don't you think? In my interference, I have either made things worse, or better. Let's hope nothing is delayed further."

    ???: "Oh yes....Yes indeed...."

    FK: "There are two in my time that can challenge me: Malygos, and Blackout. The latter is the only true threat, and the former is waiting for the end of the universe, from what I've heard...*he cackles*"



    _________________


    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4683
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 21
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Malygos on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:16 am

    *Doppler spits it out, obviously unamused*

    Doppler: Well, you've broken the First Law of the code of Scientists... nev-

    *He is interrupted by violent expulsion of stomach acids*


    ----

    *Malygos gets in a fighting stance on the arena, a devilish smile on his face.*

    Malygos: It's gentlemanly to let the lady strike first.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:32 am

    Ynot: Klak, if you want someone to end you, I'll give you the same advise I gave KoN. Let Blackout do it, he gets far more satisfaction. But, I jest. Just because you have seen A future, does not mean you have seen YOUR future. there is always a way to change visions. Look at me. at my creation, I was deemed to forever be a lowly Makuta creating nothing Rahi. Now I have bested the most powerful of our kind in current existence, and am still eager to pick a fight with someone else.

    *He squats*

    Ynot: Now, how bout you and I figure out how to change what you saw? One small detail could derail the whole thing, eh?
    ----

    *Vultran scribbles this on his arm*

    Vultran: Interesting....
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4683
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 21
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Malygos on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:34 pm

    Doppler: Why you son of a... *vomits some more*

    *Doppler pulls out a communicator with his shaking arm*

    Doppler: This is Doctor Thomas K. Doppler calling whoever can hear *cough* me...I need backup, ri-

    *He is interrupted by his falling to the floor and convulsing violently*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:07 pm

    [ Bebop II: ]

    *Yuuka hops up and down with all her excess energy*

    Yuuka: Yup~!

    *She makes one loud hooting noise and waits for Vi to lead the way*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:01 pm

    Blackout: I am Makuta Blackout. *throws Nyatera into another tree*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:15 pm

    Aeturnus: I really don't need this sort of thing coming up. Lets kill who needs killing and get going. The balance of light and dark has not yet affecting the life I know.

    *He inspects his surroundings and even he has to be impressed at their ability to survive.*

    Aeturnus: Must be powerful, this Void, to keep us alive in a place like this. Perhaps able to give Blackout a run for his money.

    ---

    FM Haig: What promises Aeturnus made was without our consultation, you shall state your terms to a council and then we shall renew our alliance... if benificial.

    *Haig indicates to a long hallway with a large door at the end.*

    FM Haig: My fellow conspiritors, we planned to take power but Aeturnus seems to have managed to give us that of his own accord.

    ---

    Pilot 1: We have an old probe coming in, I'll open the doors.

    ---

    *The ship with Usagi inside aproaches the Human space-station and enters through some doors. Nothing happens for a while...*

    ---

    Praepitus: *bows* I would be honoured to 'erase' you. My Kusarigama needs christening...

    ---

    *The probe ship lays dormant at the bottom of the human space station.*

    UY: We've stopped moving... *He picks up Uredinum and plunges it into the side of a wall, it slowly cuts through and soon a hole is created in the side of the probe ship.* Spot, mobilize.

    *The lizard bounds out of the probe and surveys the area. He indicates to Usagi two doors to his left.*

    ---

    *Meanwhile on one of several secondary control bridges, the operators notice the probe return.*

    Operator 1: Look, she came back...

    Operator 2: I thought we lost that one for good. Send someone to check it out, it's in bad shape.

    *A button is pressed and a team of mechanics flood into the landing bay. Usagi and Spot hide back inside.*
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:20 am

    *Nyatera manages to get up*

    Nyatera: ...Makuta? What do you want, Makuta?


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:15 am

    Blackout: Knowledge. What is this place?


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4683
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 21
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Malygos on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:25 am

    *A mysterious cloaked figure, whose only clear feature was his missing left eye and wide-brimmed old-looking hat shadowing the rest of his face appears before Blackout*

    ???: Knowledge? You come seeking knowledge? Then you are in the wrong place.

    *A well-muscled red-haired man with a large hammer and a long beard stands behind the first figure*

    ???: To gain knowledge, first you must give a gift.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:46 am

    Vultran: Wow, Your species does not react well to Dihydrogen Monoxide...

    *Stabs him with an antidote and walks away*

    oos: Bonus points if anyone knows what that is
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:53 am

    *Klak gets up, and chuckles*

    Me: I don't know what's worse. Letting Blackout kill me, or a human. Thanks for the advice Ynot. Now, let's go help D-Klak knock Uterio off of this infernal station, eh?

    ---

    *Uterio smashes his blade on the ground, missing DK*

    *DK jumps in the air, and fires a blast of plasma mixed with a Forced push attack*

    *he smashes against the wall, his armor scarred and slightly incinerated*

    *D-Klak charges at Uterio's location, and rips out his arm*

    *the armor piece falls to the floor, and Uterio gets up, astonished*

    *D-Klak Force electrifies him with intensity*

    *Rahksha continues fighting Abneris, while Nadle, Klak, the Baterra, Treveya, and anyone else who wants to follow shows up*

    *Several soldiers dressed similar to Rahksha walk through the door, and charge at the group*



    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:56 am

    OOS, Malygos: Oooh.

    Your last post is relative to things I'm learning in school.

    Can't wait to see where it goes~

    ---

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Vi: *Has now also put on a choker necklace with a meteorite on the front*

    *She leads the group out...To see the battle with Grudge*

    ...

    [ Main Hangar: ]

    Vi: ... *Sighs* ...Wisp, protect Yuuka.

    Wisp: *Jumps slightly* Sure! Wisp will protect Yuuka!!

    Vi: ...And Yuuka, you might have to protect Wisp a little bit, as well. *Smiles*

    *Turning back towards Grudge, Vi takes a quick leap closer*

    Vi: *Standing a few meters away, begins charging up large amounts of energy* Grrr... *Seems to be struggling a bit*

    Hibari, Ryoko, & Thalim: *Have all gotten free*

    Thalim: ... *Gazes at Vi* That's quite a lot of furyoku...Is she constructing a large OverSoul?

    Pitou: 'Fraid not. *Walks up calmly, looking over at Vi*

    Vi: *Continues drawing out more energy, as a spirit begins to form* ...!! *Is obviously forcing the process to a large degree*

    Pitou: ...Due to her temper and a natural quality of her reiyoku and furyoku, Vi requires much more effort to form a simple OverSoul. I believe she's still trying to get past it.

    Vi: *Is starting to make some success...*

    ...

    [ Akkh'gherr Depths: ]

    Nabonidus: *Smirks at Aeturnus's statement* T'is not Lord Void's doing.

    *As they swim deeper, Nabonidus using some kind of propelled force field to move along, he continues*

    Nabonidus: ...This world is on the very edges of your Universe. A dreadful place.

    *On the sides of the abyss, in some kind of cities clinging to the walls, can be seen vile crustaceans larger than a man; clustering around abstract, warped idols that radiate a stifling heat and sickly green light*

    Nabonidus: The General who resides here can do almost anything to open a path for power. However, I feel that you should be warned of this before you fully devote yourself to the contract:

    *He turns to Aeturnus, speaking with that same uncharacteristically gentle voice as earlier*

    Nabonidus: ...You can always choose to not take this power. Void has declared that, should you choose, you can forsake this great and terrible power and live as a normal man...And you have a right to know the consequences of choosing this power.

    *Looking deep into the abyss, where they are growing ever nearer, past the cities of crustaceans, he finishes*

    Nabonidus: For a time, you shall go mad by this power. True insanity. It shall not be permanent...But this madness runs deep, and once you've seen these things, no power short of the Creator can make you forget them. Should you accept this power, though, remember...You are Aeturnus. You are a commander. You are human. Nothing more, nothing less. Let your identity be your rock, should you go through these trials...

    *After a short while deeper, they stop - Just beyond the last of the crustaceans' dwellings*

    Nabonidus: ...This is the last point where you can definitively choose to go back. Once we go deeper, even I cannot bring you out without His permission...Any deeper is the domain of Bour, Void's General of Power. What is your choice?

    *That said, Nabonidus simply floats there, looking at Aeturnus*

    ...

    [ Tournament: ]

    Makoto: Isepo Isoun!!

    *Holding the "face" of Kororo on her OverSoul forward, she launches a barrage of ice chunks*

    Zev: *Moves much quicker than before, easily flowing around the impacts to dodge*

    *Next, he gives a flying leap and slashes towards Makoto*

    Makoto: *Smiles* Assokotor!!

    *Breathing out a cloud of icy mist, the Kon Rametok OverSoul breathes out a cloud of icy mist. This quickly forms into a large, icy barrier, blocking the attack*

    Makoto: And next - *Releases a burst of energy* - Iyoype Cari!!

    *The ice wall formed by Assokotor shatters, launching Zev away in a flurry of ice crystals*

    Zev: *Turns the fall into a roll, landing on feet* ...Heh. Not bad at all.

    *Smiling calmly, he prepares to leap back into the fight without pause*

    *Meanwhile, the mystery spirit is still watching*

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis, Storage Room: ]

    Namah: ... *Drowsily gets up, seeing the spirit on her chest* ...Huh...?

    Red Spirit: ... *Gives a quiet trilling noise, looking at her*

    Namah: *Surprisingly, is not frightened* ...You want...Me...To name you...?

    Rutherfor: *Gets up* ...Wha...? *Sees the red spirit and gasps*

    Red Spirit: *Remains sitting on Namah's chest* ... *Trill* *Trill*

    Rutherfor: That's...That's the...!! Oooh... *Faints again*

    Namah: *Yawns* What's her deal...? *Looks at the spirit*

    Red Spirit: *Trills happily*
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4683
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 21
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Malygos on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:13 am

    OOS: Ynot, I will kill you. Incidentally, who controls Treveya?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Guest on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:15 am

    *wakes up in TBS's lair*

    OOS: I forgot my name so im using (Name that I forgot)

    (Name that I forgot): How long was I out?
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:39 am

    OOS: CelestiaX, you're character's name was Xigneo, and TBS released you.
    You are currently on the Space station with everyone one else
    And Malygos, last i checked, Klak controls Treveya(And Klak, in case you missed it, Treveya's opponent in the tournament is Malygos)
    And, I assume Malygos knows what Dihydrogen Monoxide is?
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4683
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 21
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Malygos on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:19 pm

    OOS: Yes. Yes I do. Which is why I feel like reaching through my computer and strangling you.

    *A knife whizzes and stabs Vultran in the back*

    Tyrigosa: I hate low-lifes like you. Surrender and possibly I'll spare you.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:11 pm

    Nyatera: You're on Vassilan. That's our planet. My species are called the Vassila... what else... Ah, yes. My species evolved from fish millions of years ago and became amphibians. We still have fins on our heads... what else... Um, 100 years ago we formed an alliance with the Agrippa. We gave them food which they desperately needed at that time, and in return, they gave us Drones to help us build our houses. As a way of maintaining the Drones, Drone Programs inc. was formed, which I am Chief Supervisor of. Anything else?

    *Nyatera presses a button on her clothing which Blackout DOES NOT notice*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:25 pm

    arsenicCatnip wrote:Vultran: Wow, Your species does not react well to Dihydrogen Monoxide...

    *Stabs him with an antidote and walks away*

    oos: Bonus points if anyone knows what that is

    arsenicCatnip wrote:OOS: CelestiaX, you're character's name was Xigneo, and TBS released you.
    You are currently on the Space station with everyone one else
    And Malygos, last i checked, Klak controls Treveya(And Klak, in case you missed it, Treveya's opponent in the tournament is Malygos)
    And, I assume Malygos knows what Dihydrogen Monoxide is?

    OOS: Dihydrogen monoxide is water.

    King of Nynrah wrote:Nyatera: You're on Vassilan. That's our planet. My species are called the Vassila... what else... Ah, yes. My species evolved from fish millions of years ago and became amphibians. We still have fins on our heads... what else... Um, 100 years ago we formed an alliance with the Agrippa. We gave them food which they desperately needed at that time, and in return, they gave us Drones to help us build our houses. As a way of maintaining the Drones, Drone Programs inc. was formed, which I am Chief Supervisor of. Anything else?

    *Nyatera presses a button on her clothing which Blackout DOES NOT notice*

    Blackout: No. *shoots lightning at Nyatera*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:11 pm

    Aeturnus: I think we both know that I couldn't possibly turn back now.

    *Puts himself into a mild trance bracing himself for any mental strain.*

    ---

    *Praepositus whips a spear from his back with great speed and rests the blade on Klak's hand.*

    Praepositus: I can't let you do that, you are an obstacle that must be removed. *He steps back several metres and plants half a dozen spears into the ground.* Run and I will persue...
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4683
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 21
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Malygos on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:00 am

    Malygos wrote:*A mysterious cloaked figure, whose only clear feature was his missing left eye and wide-brimmed old-looking hat shadowing the rest of his face appears before Blackout*

    ???: Knowledge? You come seeking knowledge? Then you are in the wrong place.

    *A well-muscled red-haired man with a large hammer and a long beard stands behind the first figure*

    ???: To gain knowledge, first you must give a gift.


    OOS: Blackout, please read through previous posts
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:21 am

    *Nyatera looks at the mysterious figures and then collapses*

    OOS: I hope you're not making these people come from the planet they are on, Malygos, because this is my planet.


    _________________
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:50 am

    *Moss turns to Yuuka*

    Moss: Hey~!

    Yuuka: Hi~!

    *Yuuka, wanting to exercise her wings, takes flight immediately, gliding high in circles like a vulture*

    Yuuka:*Makes a loud hooting sound*

    *Her shoes fall off of her feet, showing a mix between feet and talons, each of her toes ending in a claw*

    *The shoes fall to the ground next to Wisp*

    Yuuka: *Doesn't seem to care that her shoes fell off*



    _________________
    :]

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:57 am