BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Zev the Reveler
Adrastos
Yenot
Heat
SHROOM
9 posters

BZPower Battles

Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33913

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPower Battles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

BZPower Battles - Page 2 Empty Re: BZPower Battles

Post by Heat Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:15 pm

*suddenly, Kakamu's coffin opens*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15488

Post by Kon Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:30 pm

*Yon appears back on his ship holding SM Yon*

Yon: Get me some electro-thumpers.

*??? passes Yon some electro-thumpers and Yon electrifies SM Yon's chest with them*

*SM Yon starts to breathe again as he starts to finally recover from his heart attack caused by Skelly Bones a year ago*

SM Yon: Gah!! *cough* Ugh... where... is... that... skeleton...

Yon: You are tired, brother. You must get some sleep first.

SM Yon: Alright... *SM Yon walks up the wall of the ship and goes to sleep*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7040

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:54 pm

[ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

SMSh: ...I think our new friends can explain it.

*As Koyo goes back to the rest of the Simon Famiglia, Suzuki prepares to step forward*

*However, a much smaller hand stops her; causing her to look on in surprise*

Enma: ...I'll explain it...Things like this are my responsibility...

Suzuki: ... *Smiles softly* ...Go ahead, Enma-kun.

Enma: *Nods, stepping forward* ...We are the Simon Famiglia, originated by Cozart Simon...However, the seven of us are all that's left of the entire Family. After Cozart's death, the Family grew weaker and weaker...Vongola Primo tried to help us, but he could not stop it. Vongola Secondo became involved in a war with another Family, and in the end, died before he could provide safety. Up until Vongola Ottavo, centuries later, we were unknown...Vongola Ottavo tried her best to track us down, but discovered that the Family had all but disappeared, fragmented between a few small villages on unknown planets. Her name was Daniela, and she made sure that these villages were protected - Unfortunately, while she and her Guardians cared for us, many of the lower ranks did not see us as important.

*He takes a pause, looking at the ground for a moment, before continuing*

Enma: ...Her son, Vongola Nono, made attempts to help us. However, Timoteo was forced to keep us a secret...The Simon Famiglia had been hunted and persecuted for our abilities, and in obscurity, he prayed that we wouldn't suffer. Not long ago - As he was preparing for his grandson to become Vongola Decimo - He came to discover that, sadly, all that remained of our Family was a group of seven orphans, who had been forced to escape to parts unknown.

*All of the Simon Famiglia show some form of discomfort at the story, obviously reliving bad memories*

Enma: We have seen...That you all are capable of abilities similar to ours. Our wish is to help you...And to try and somehow rebuild our Family to how Cozart Simon once saw it: An instrument of peace to help preserve the wellbeing of the weak. Uno Scudo di Terra, Proteggere la Vita.

*He looks up at the small Shattered Mirror group, eyes become more determined*

Enma: *Voice becomes stronger* I once saw a vision of Cozart...When he told me I'd inherit his place. That I would become able to hold onto what's important and protect them, and drive off any evil that approaches...

*Eyes softening slightly, he still remains more confident than at first*

Enma: With your permission...Keeping in mind that you may not be able to stay with us as long as we may like...On behalf of my Family, I, Kozato-Cozart Enma, Simon Secondo, Tenth-Generation Descendant of Cozart Simon, extend a hand of friendship.

*Trying to smile, he fails again - But keeps from faltering*

Enma: ...May we consider you Family, even if honorary?

*He watches silently*

[ Space Station: ]

Ryo-Ohki: Mya! Myaaa!

*She looks incredibly excited at Moss' proposal*

*The small creature nods rapidly*

Ryo-Ohki: Myow~!
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Coins : 6464

Post by SHROOM Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:26 pm

SMM: M'kay~!

*SMYu vibrates her wings, and the crows fly off, returning to circle in the sky*

SMYu: Friends... Family...

*SMYu looks to SMSh, tilting her head to the side and folding her wings, exactly like a bird*

SMYu: We can be family?

____

*Moss hoists Rho-Ohki up to her shoulders, keeping hold of her legs, making sure she won't fall*

*She notices the ship about to land, and runs towards it*

Moss: Here we goooooo~!

*Moss sees that Ursakune and Shroom are right where the ship is about to land*

Moss: Hey! Shroom~!

*Shroom turns to Moss just as the ship lands next to him*

Shroom: Oh, hey.

*The ship is shaped like a squished sphere, a massive fin protruding out of the top. The ship is smaller than the Bepbop II, and has several massive rocket launchers and turrets on every nook and cranny on the outside of the ship, apart where the blue tinted windows are, and where the door is; it opens, revealing a dark room*

Shroom: They have changed it... Allot.

Moss: This is way different than before...

*Awkward silence*

Ursakune: Well... Should we go in?

Moss: Us first!

*Moss runs up the steps into the pitch black room*

*Some lights come on at the ceiling, revealing a large circular room, with many doors situated around the edges. The floor is covered with large white circular tiles, and at the wall where the front of the ship is; a massive window shows where the ship is pointing. Right in front of the window is a seat, driving wheel, and what seems to be a huge array of levers and buttons*

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:57 pm

[ Repaired Ship: ]

Ryo-Ohki: Mya myaaa! Mrow mew myow!

*She gazes around, seeming to like the ship*

Ryo-Ohki: *Hugs Moss's head gently*

SMSh: ...Alright. *Gently takes the pewter disc from SMV*

SMZ: ... *Sputtering noises* ...Co...rt...mon...Ver...man. In...verse, I...ew h...ll...

SMSh: ...I see. *Looks them over* ...Say...Those Flames...Were they - Urk!!

*He is abruptly slashed across the back, falling forward*

*Behind him stands Spitz, with his shovel's blade stained bright red*

Spitz: ... ... ...Brought reinforcements.

*From behind him approach Violetta and Franz - Who is still clutching the stump of his arm - Along with at least fourty large ghouls of some kind*

Suzuki: ...How cowardly. Pretending to retreat so that you could perform a sneak attack. ...Hm? *She looks down at Enma*

Enma: *Scowls angrily, as a Flame appears before his forehead - Starting a pale gray, and fading to a darker gray at the edges* ...No. I'm tired of you chasing us...

*He starts to walk towards Spitz, more gray Flames appearing around his hands - Causing Spitz to level the Spectral Shovel with Enma's chest*

Enma: ...It's always someone like you...A Family who doesn't know what it's like to be alone. All of my Family...We were alone, orphaned, until we came together. We've tried to make friends, we've tried to find a home...But some high-and-mighty, uncaring jerks like you always chase us off!

*The mist starts to roll away from Enma in all directions, completely pushed away*

Enma: We just want to help others...But you always stop us! You keep trying to tear us apart! None of us have ever killed, or stolen, or even cheated at some kid's game!! We've tried to help people!! We've always tried to help!! Even when every last Family but the Vongola turned their backs on us!!

*By now, all of the mist for twenty meters has been shoved aside - As well, a few twisted, blackened trees are starting to bend away, in the opposite direction of whatever side's facing Enma*

Enma: When the Simon Famiglia needed help, where were you!? I know who you are, Spitz!! You saw our Family, you saw we needed help, you saw that the Vongola couldn't help us on their own, even with all of their resources!! But did you ever stop to give any help to those in need!? No!! Never, not once, not, AT, ALL!!

*Due to his rage, Enma's Flames have turned into a deep black with crimson outlines - Extending lines similar to chains, that coil around and away from his hands*

Enma: What did you do!? You joined in the hunt, chasing after everyone in the Simon Famiglia who tried to rebuild!! Our Family's only purpose has always been to help those in need!! We've committed no crime to deserve this!!

*As his sudden fury begins to peak, Enma's Flames start to shatter the ground beneath his feet*

Enma: THERE'S NO CRIME IN HELPING OTHER PEOPLE!!

*SMSh dimly feels SMZ's disc form trembling violently in his grasp, but cannot get up*

SMNa & SMV: *Help move a dazed SMSh from the battle*

Franz: Come on, Boss!! Just use your ghouls!! Even if he's strong, we can take him!!

Spitz: ... ... ... *Sighs*

*All of the ghouls dissipate into Mist Flames, before those too fade*

Franz: Boss, what the hell are you DOING!? You know that Mist Flames can't beat Flames like those!!

Enma: *Has become partially surrounded by the black and crimson, chain-like tendrils released from his Flames*

Spitz: ... ... ...Kid's right. I don't even know why I've been hunting them.

*Levelling his shovel with Enma, Spitz prepares to fight*

Spitz: ...One-on-one. Winner takes all. Do your worst.

*The two prepare for battle...*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:29 pm

*SMM tries with every cell in her body not to rip Spitz into tiny pieces with her teeth*

SMM: MmmmmmmrrrrrRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*SMM dashes towards Franz with blinding speed, and launches an almighty blow right for his neck with her decapitating sword*

SMYu: *Watches SMSh being taken away*

____

*Moss looks around, slowly, trying not to nudge Ryo-Ohki*

Moss: Queen, where are you?

*The nearest circular tile in front of Moss opens, and a figure is elevated out, the tile closing after it*

Queen: Hello, Chlorophyllllllllllllll...

*The robot looks strangely like a Queen from a chess set, only with a bigger head in proportion to her body. She has no arms and no legs, and has a black and white colour scheme - like everything else on the ship. Most of her head is covered with a black visor, nothing cannot be seen beyond the visor, however*

Moss: *Calls back to the hallway where they came from (Yeah, I forgot to mention there is a long hallway before entering the room)* Shroom! She needs calibrating!

*Shroom appears in the doorway, a pen shaped instrument in his hand*

Shroom: Queen? Is that you?

*Queen turns her head to look at Shroom*

Queen: Mas... Ter...

Shroom: Her speech is getting worse by the second, imma calibrate her.

*Shroom gently puts his fingers on Queens visor, and the points where he touched glow red*

Shroom: That should work.

*Queen makes a low beeping noise and presses further into Shroom, if she had arms, she would be giving him a hug; Shroom returns the hug and looks around *

Shroom: Where's the cockpit?

Queen: There, I made sure it was like the old controls. Kedo wanted to change it.

*Shroom and Queen look over to the chair and steering wheel, Shroom smiling*

Shroom: Thanks.

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:55 pm

[ Shroom's Repaired Ship: ]

Ryo-Ohki: Mrewww...

*She looks at Queen's odd design with quiet fascination*

*Meanwhile, she gently strokes Moss's hand*

Ryo-Ohki: ...Mya.

Franz: *Uses his remaining hand to form a shield of Lightning Flames*

Spitz: *Prepares to leap towards Enma, shovel pointed forward - At the boy's chest*

*Suddenly, Enma goes flying from his spot, launched towards Spitz*

Spitz: ... *Attempts to form a buckler from a Real Illusion, raising it up to protect himself* ...!! Urk!!

*However, Enma's punch shatters the buckler away in all directions, and sends Spitz flying back*

Spitz: *Bounces off of the ground a few times, before rising into a kneel*

Enma: *Divebombs in, launching a knee for Spitz's face*

Spitz: *Rolls to the side, stabbing his shovel's edge towards Enma*

*However, the shovel is easily deflected downwards, burying itself in the ground*

Enma: RRRAGH!! *Delivers a jab straight to Spitz's jaw*

Spitz: *Stumbles back, pulling shovel from the dirt* ... *Swings shovel upwards*

Enma: *Charges straight in, letting his cheek be cut* GRAGH!! *Launches a roundhouse kick*

Spitz: Guh!! *Falls backwards, barely remaining on his feet*

Enma: *Follows up with two uppercuts, a high-knee, a left hook, another uppercut from the right, and a straight kick*

Spitz: *Takes every hit, being shoved back violently with each*

Enma: *Follows up with a savage high-kick, right to Spitz's chin*

*This launches the Giegue Boss high in the air*

Enma: *Is immediately up after him, fists brought up and back*

*Once on level with Spitz, he pitches forward and slams both fists downward*

Spitz: *Gets sent rocketing into the dirt* ... ... ...

Franz: BOSS!! *He sends a titanic blast of Lightning Flames at SMM, before rushing off* Boss!! Boss, can you hear me!?

Violetta: *Follows after, shocked into silence* ...Please...No...Oh God, no...

*They arrive to find Enma standing beside Spitz's prone form*

Spitz: *Is coughing and wheezing* ...I'm...Sor...ry...Simon...Secondo...I...Have...Caused...I've...Done...I'm... *He coughs heavily, limbs splaid out and apparently paralyzed*

Enma: *Flames shift back to gray, before fading* ... ... ... *Looks to Violetta, his eyes back to the rather sad way they were before* ...I'll let you heal him. I think he'll live if you hurry.

Violetta: *Looks shocked for a moment, but hurries to kneel down beside Spitz and lay her hands on his chest* ...Please, Boss...Don't...Don't...Die... *She audibly begins crying behind what now appears to be a mask, and channels Sun Flames to heal Spitz as best she can* ...Boss...You're...You're...Franz...And I...We don't have anybody else...

Enma: *Eyes widen slightly at this statement* ... *Looks to Franz, who has stopped to stand beside him*

Franz: ...Violetta and I...Came from a sh!t planet. It was freezing cold. Home to a Vendicare Prison outpost. We both knew we had Dying Will Flames, but not a single Family would take us in. We could only get money by volunteering to dig graves and bury bodies...That's how the two of us, at least, fit the name "Grave Diggers".

*He takes a deep, shakey breath, but manages to continue*

Franz: ...One day, Boss found us begging outside of a pub. He took us in, and taught us to become assassins...Before I found Violetta, we were both alone. Before Boss found us, he was alone.

Enma: ... *Bows head* ...I'm...So sorry...I accused you of...Not knowing what it's like...To...To...

Franz: No...We're not justified by our history. For knowing what it's like to be alone, and to find a home, and for knowing the fear of losing the ones you love...Damn. When I actually think about it, knowing that feeling, and hunting after you kids anyway, we're just...Just...Dammit.

*He rests his face in his free hand, obviously only now hit by the full realization; he can quietly be heard, near-silently sobbing and gasping in some kind of strained crying*

Enma: ... *Looks back to Violetta and Spitz* ...

SMSh: *Has awoken, and watches as well*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:26 pm

*SMM, still increasingly angry, jumps stupidly high into the air to dodge the flames, and crashes down, creating a weak shockwave that makes SMYu's feathers shudder*

*SMM, realising this is not the time to kill people, tries with all her might to swallow her anger, and when she does, her stomach actually makes a small rumbling noise*

SMM: Need... KILL!!!!! KILL!!!

*SMM jumps into the air once more and takes a crow in her hand, she lands with it, the crow flapping about its wings*

SMM: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...!

*SMM slowly crushes the crow, her other hand twitching slightly*

SMM: Dieeeeeeeee...!

*The crow explodes with blood*

SMYu: Why did you do...

SMM: I am so sorry...

____

*Moss puts Ryo-Ohki down, smiling*

*Shroom walks over to the seat, and sits down, pressing a few buttons as he does*

*Suddenly the seat starts to vibrate, and a disco ball appears from the ceiling*

Shroom: Whoops, wrong button~!

*He pulls a lever, and the disco ball goes back up, Shroom seems to be enjoying the massage seat*

Queen: Want to go... Outside.

Moss: Now that you mention it, have you ever been outside?

Queen: No...

*Queen drives down to Moss with her unseen wheels on her underside*

Moss: M'kay, I'll take you, where's Kedo by the way?

Queen: Didn't come, said he was busy.

Moss: Ah.

Last edited by Shroom on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:44 pm

*Now, Spitz has been healed enough that he's no longer at risk of dying*

Franz: ... *Supports a still mostly-unconscious Spitz on his shoulder, despite only having one arm* ...Simon Secondo.

Enma: ...? *Looks up from staring at hands to gaze at Franz* ...Yes...? *His eyes hold that sadness again*

Franz: ...Take care of your Family. We'll only tell Vongola Nono of that being awakened...But we won't tell him your location. There will be many Families, much more terrible than us, after you...Some will want to erase that power forever. Some will want to use it for themselves...

*As Violetta brings some kind of small, unmarked ship around and lowers a ramp, Franz gazes at Enma silently*

Franz: ... *Finally, speaks only two words* ...Brace yourselves. *Heads into the ship*

*While the ship takes off, Enma walks shakily back to the Simon Famiglia*

Suzuki: *Takes a hold of Enma, leaning him onto her shoulder*

SMSh: ...There are some explanations in order.

Enma: *Murmurs quietly, seemingly half-asleep by now*

Suzuki: ...I'll try my best.

[ Shroom's Ship: ]

Ryo-Ohki: Mya.

*She looks up at Ursakune curiously*

*Cautiously approaching, she runs a hand through his fur*

Ryo-Ohki: *Smiles* Mrow! Mrow mrew~!

*She hugs Ursakune's leg*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:13 pm

*SMM returns to normal, smiling slightly, while SMYu starts calling again*

SMM: That's better...

*SMM starts playing with the crow's blood in mid air*

SMM: Heheheheh...

SMYu: Heeheehee...!

____

*Uraskune smiles, well as much as a grizzly bear can look like it is smiling anyway*

Ursakune: Why, hello, little one.

Moss: Shroom.

*Shroom is having way too much fun with his memories to listen to anyone*

Moss: *Sigh* Queen, lets go.

*Queen follows Moss out of the room, down the corridor, and down the steps leading to the hanger*

Queen: Amazing.

Moss: Wow, Shroom made you with every dictionary known ever, and all you can say is "amazing" the first time you go outside?

Queen: Hmmmmmm... *Click*

*Queen's wheels on her underside that were unseen before go back into her body, replaced by an all terrain thruster on her underside*

Queen: *Floats around happily*

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:49 pm

SMSh: *Stands, brushing self off*

*He looks sternly to Suzuki - However, she returns the same level, slightly cold glare as usual*

SMSh: ...First of all...What was up with those Flames that Enma used? Those were unlike anything I've ever seen...But...They reminded me very strangely of a Sky Flame in its properties. Would that happen to be related to this 'great power' that you all have been persecuted for? *Waits for an explanation*

Suzuki: *Nods* You see, we indeed use Dying Will Flames...But not of the sort that either of our Universes have come to know well. Even the Vongola Famiglia has no records of them.

*She adjusts herself so that Enma's head is supported while across her body, before scooping the small young man up easily*

Suzuki: Our power can challenge the Dying Will Flames of the Sky...But the seven of us are the only users left.

*Her tone drops slightly, treating the next term with reverence*

Suzuki: The Dying Will Flames of the Earth.

[ Shroom's Ship: ]

Ryo-Ohki: Mya~!

*Ursakune is able to roughly understand her*

Ryo-Ohki: Myow mrow! Mrow mrow mew, myow mew! / You're cuddly! Ryo-Ohki likes hugging you!

*She nuzzles against his leg*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:01 pm

SMM: ...

____

Ursakune: Heheheh.

*Ursakune strokes Ryo-Ohki's hair*

____

Queen: I want to see... People...

Moss: Other than us? You have been lonely, haven't you?

Queen: I want to see another android.

Moss: Really? You've seen loads of other androids before!

Queen: Want to see an android like me.

Moss: *Sarcastic* Well, next time I see another autopilot robot that is shaped like a chess piece, I'll let you know.

Queen: Mmmmmm... *Click*

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:22 pm

[ Space Station Hangar: ]

*Off to the side is a familiar face*

Namah: *Is sitting on a bench, still reading the book Pitou gave her*

*Meanwhile, Pitou himself can be seen leaned up against a wall, talking into a cellphone*

Pitou: ...Okay. Set up a channel to the Main Hangar's Warp Station. Don't open the container even a crack - We have no idea what could be in there. *Listening for a moment longer, he ends the call*

*Next, Pitou calmly strolls over to some kind of wide passage, with a sizeable, walled-off rail connected to some kind of large metallic ring*

Ed: *Is typing away on her laptop, Ein resting beside her*

*Close by Moss and Queen, Belphegor and Fran are sitting on a bench*

Belphegor: ...I spy with my little eye...Oh. Something beginning with 'D'.

Fran: *Staring at Belphegor* D!ck?

Belphegor: *Frowns* What planet are you on? I don't see a d!ck anywhere.

Fran: *Still staring at Belphegor* I do.

Belphegor: ... ... ...

Fran: ... ... ...

Belphegor: ...Froggy. I have some training for you in mind.

Fran: Yes, Bel-sempai?

Belphegor: Run.

Fran: Wh -

Belpehor: Run.

Fran: ... *Leaps up, assuming "haul-@ss" gear*

Belphegor: *Takes off after him, hurling knives at Fran* THE LEGENDARY KNIFE-SPITTING GHOST WIZARD IS CHASING YOU!! SPEED!! SPEED!!

Fran: ... *Takes a knife right between his shoulders* ...I hate you so much Bel-sempai.

Belphegor: Uh-oh!! Looks like he's just been joined by the Storm Flame-Spitting Ghost Wizard!! SPEED!! SPEED!!

Fran: *Leaps forward before rolling to feet, avoiding a burst of Storm Flames*

Pitou: *Chuckles* That's youth for you.

*Finally, Belphegor has caught up to Fran, smashed the Varia Mist Guardian onto his back, and assumed his ultimate technique...*

BZPower Battles - Page 2 Knife_eye_attack

Fran: Seriously, Bel-sempai? Am I supposed to die from laughter?

Belphegor: *Stares straight forward, bangs parted around the Varia Knife Eye Array (Trademark.)* Yeah. I'm off my sugar rush now. Go do whatever, you little prick.

*Taking the Varia Knife Eye Array off and tossing it to the side, Belphegor walks towards the Bebop II*

Fran: ... *Walking up to Moss, he turns around - Showing the knife still buried in his back* I can't reach. Please help.

*His expression remains impassive*

OOS: I may edit in more content. Though, it's not like I can ever top the glory of

KNIIIIIFE EEEEEYE ATTAAAAAAAAAACK
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9890

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPower Battles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:55 am

Asumaru: Right, first to touch the ground loses...

*Notices he's standing on the ground*

Asumaru: Oh Bollocks!
    ----
    Ynot: Honestly, at this point I can't tell if it's Alchemy, or my normal Iron abilities.

*He reverses the rotation of his ball, making him roll the other way. From within his ball, he makes a rounded ramp, sending him around the enclosure, right back into his opponent*
    ----
    MY: If you insist, though I could have sworn we made it a point that while here, technically, we control no one.

Namine/Rixika: Well, if you must know, I am feeling a little depressed.

EmWhy: And why is that?

Namine: Stupid Roxas wont let me join his club of Nobodys, says that there aren't any girls allowed.

EmWhy: Isn't there that girl, what was her Name Emkay?

OOS: Can I get a status update on the following matches?
    Keichi VS Wekiga
    Batera VS Percy/Misaki(Never got the result for that match either)
    Vexen VS Treveya
    Saix VS Nadle
    Xanxus VS Makoto
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:32 pm

OOS: Well...

...Keichi got knocked out, so Wekiga won.

I'll try to wrap up Xanxus vs. Makoto right quickly.

Aaand I didn't know about Baterra vs. Misaki, so Klak'll need to get that ball rolling.

Mmmyup.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPower Battles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:44 pm

OOS: Thank you kindly, Zev
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Moss: Oh?

*Moss is about to take the knife out of his back, but Queen floats in front of her*

Queen: I'll do it.

*Two instruments come out of her shoulders, one a robotic tentacle ending in a claw, the other a robotic tentacle ending in what seems to be a spray can*

Queen: It won't hurt.

*Queen slowly takes the knife out of Fran's back, spraying the wound as she does with a blue colored spray, numbing the pain*

Moss: I see Kedo made some adjustments to your instruments... Lets hope Shroom doesn't find out.

*The knife is fully out, but no blood flows from the wound*

Queen: Done.

_____
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Fran: Thank you. But...

*He turns back around, facing the two of them*

Fran: ...I have a condition. I don't feel physical pain at all. *Wanders off*

*Meanwhile, something begins to happen at the passage where Pitou headed over to before*

*The ring at the back gives off a crackling, forming a portal inside of it*

Namah: *Has marked her place in the book, heading over to the passage*

Ed: *Runs over, flailing her arms wildly before stopping at Namah's side*

*From the now fully-formed portal appears...Something*

*What emerges is a huge, silver and white, coffin-like capsule*

Ed: Oooooh~! *Starts to rush over*

Namah: *Catches her* Hold on, Ed...I think Pitou wants to check this out first.

Ed: *Makes a grunting noise* M'kay, Namah. Bahama-Namah. Heeheehee~!

Namah: *Chuckles, before looking to Pitou* ...What's in there?

Pitou: *Is holding his hand above the capsule's lid, aura semi-visible* ...Hmmm...Not sure.

*Pulling his hand away, he turns to look at Namah*

Pitou: I can tell, there's...Something in there. However, it's hard to define...It has an aura, like a human, but when I try to examine further, there's hints of a machine.

Ed: ... *Walks forward slowly, holding her own hand above the capsule's lid* Hmmm.

Namah: Can you tell anything, Ed? *Gives the capsule an intrigued look*

Ed: *Gazes down at the capsule* ...Feels like a machine...But it's not just a machine. It has a soul - And it's not just a blank vessel for another soul, like a gigai. It's a machine with it's own, actual soul...

Namah: ...Strange...I'd never heard of something like that. *Takes a step further* Can you get any emotions from it?

Ed: Kinda...Not too well, though. Ed can sorta tell it's confused, but there's no way to tell anything else...It's got some kind of shielding over most of its emotions. It might or might not be scared, or angry, or anything - Until this thing's opened, Ed can't tell about it's emotions. *Steps back, moving to Namah's side*

Ein: *Has wandered over to the Warp Station* ... *He gives a grunt, watching the proceedings with clear interest*

Pitou: *Walking over to the capsule, begins rapping his knuckles lightly across its lid* I'll try to get this thing open - I wouldn't feel right leaving an intelligent creature in there.

Namah: ... *Places a hand on Ed's shoulder* Are you sure it's safe to open it up...? Whatever's inside might be violent.

Pitou: Intentions like that would be easy for me to detect; Ed would find them right away. I doubt it means harm.

*He pauses, seeming to find something - With a sigh, though, he moves along to keep looking*

Pitou: ...However, we must all be careful. There is a good chance that whatever's in here will be confused, scared of its new surroundings, and highly disoriented. We mustn't frighten it.

*The Toymaker continues moving around the capsule, looking for some way to open it*

Namah: ...I'll trust your judgment on this. *Watches on*

Ed: *Gazes at the capsule with rapt intrigue*

Ein: *Looks to Ed, then to the capsule*

[ Tournament: ]

Makoto: *Dodges another burst of Sky Flames*

Xanxus: *Scars have spread greatly* RRRAAAAAGGGHHH!! STAY STILL, YOU RODENT!!

*Abruptly, he finds himself punched across the face*

Makoto: I have had enough of your mouth!! *Starts charging up some kind of transparent energy sphere*

Xanxus: *Snarls* BRING IT ON, YOU B!TCH!! *Unleashes the biggest wave of Sky Flames yet*

Makoto: Pulse Sphere Counter Revolution!! *Launches the sphere with a punch*

*The Sky Flames and Pulse Sphere meet, pushing against each other*

*However, Makoto's attack suddenly begins spinning, picking up more and more speed*

*This spin pulls in the Sky Flames, adding them to itself as it rockets towards Xanxus*

Xanxus: *Stares, unable to process what's going on* ...!! *Is hit*

*The impact sends him flying into the wall with such force he bounces right out of the crater*

*Rising up shakily, he finds Makoto leaping towards him*

Makoto: This is a Kiken Kōgeki!! *Leaving herself wide open, launches a roundhouse kick*

Xanxus: *Not even attempting to dodge, is knocked on back* ...

*His scars start to fade, as he lies prone on his back*

Makoto: *Lands* ...You know what a kiken kōgeki is, right...?

Xanxus: ...Beastman Way of Striking. An attack where you put yourself in danger, giving no thought to defense and focusing it all on offense.

Makoto: *Smiles* I guess you've fought Beastmen before, huh~?

Xanxus: ...Yup. Congratulations - I lose, ya spaz. *Struggles to sit up*

Makoto: Whoo~! *Does a little victory dance* I win~! I win~!

Xanxus: ... *Takes out flask, drinking from it*

Last edited by Zev: Dizzily Digital on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Quack.

*Moss has a smug expression on her face as she laughs at Queen*

*Queen's instruments are pulled back into her body, and her visor turns an embarrassed red, before turning black again*

Queen: *Turns to Moss* Shut up.

Moss: Okay, sheesh... So, you done enjoying the outside yet?

Queen: Mmmmmm... *Click* Not done.

Moss: *Sigh* Then what do you want to do? Rub your face against a tree?

Queen: *A small camera like object comes out of the top of her head, rotates a full 360, pulsing a green light, it is lowered back into her head again*

Moss: What are you doing now?

Queen: Searching for life forms.

*Queen suddenly goes toward the Bebop II, and Moss struggles to keep up*

Moss: Wait! Wh-Where are you going!?

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:42 pm

[ Space Station Hangar, Warp Station: ]

Pitou: Ah. *Lays his hand on some kind of panel* ...Let's see...

*A screen of empty black appears on the top of the capsule, going through random white symbols in the center*

*Finally, it begins to spell out a message, as Pitou's hand remains laid on the panel he found*

*Eventually, the message becomes clear for himself, Namah, and Ed to see*

Cast In The Name Of GOD...
    YE NOT GUILTY.

*With a quiet hsssss, the lid of the capsule spits in two and the two halves begin to slide apart*

*A blanket of steam begins to pour out of the inside, obscuring whatever might be inside*

Pitou: *Pulls hands away* Remember everyone...We could be dealing with a creature that's far from home, traumatized by whatever it's escaping from, and disoriented by the container. Try not to scare it.

*Eventually, the steam begins to roll away from what's inside - Causing Pitou and Namah to show great surprise*

Namah: ...You and Ed said that this was a machine, right...?

Pitou: Yes. And without the capsule separating us, the machine traits are much more obvious.

*Inside of the machine, laying on back with hands folded and eyes closed, is a young woman in modestly elegant clothes*

BZPower Battles - Page 2 Dorothy_03

*Suddenly, the headband across her brow gives a flickering of blue-white light, forming a multitude of tiny circuits*

*The lights fade, before starting at the center and moving outward to the left and right in two contained waves*

*Over and over again, this process occurs - While the girl does not move at all, not even a twitch*

Ed: ... *Steps forward, closing eyes as she stands next to the open capsule* ...

Namah: Can you...Tell what's going on with her...?

Ed: ...She's rebooting. That's all Ed can tell. *Looks up at Pitou* What is she, Dollie-Kitty?

Pitou: ... *Looks down at the girl laying in the capsule*

*The headband's circuits continue flickering outward*

Pitou: ...This...Is an android. Of an incredible design that I've never seen.

*He watches the android girl, enraptured*

SMSh: ...Dying Will Flames of the Earth, huh...?

Suzuki: *Nods* That power is why we have been hunted...Some believe that there should be only the Dying Will Flames of the Sky, and that our power is an 'abomination'. Others want to use it against their enemies.

*She falls silent, looking down at Enma with softer eyes than what seems usual for her*

SMSh: ...And we have traits...That you believe would allow us to use them?

Suzui: Yes. As well...We were long ago given another set of Simon Rings that were made for a group of six. We believe that you could be the destined wielders of those rings.

SMSh: ... ... ... *Shrugs* Well, I suppose we'll never know without trying. *Looks to SMV and SMNa*

SMNa: *Smiles widely* I'm all for trying it out!

SMV: ...I am...Also...In...Agreement...

SMSh: *Turns to SMM and SMYu* Are you two okay with learning these "Flames of the Earth"?

*He waits patiently...*

Last edited by Zev: Dizzily Digital on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:58 pm

*Meanwhile, on New Z'traa, the SMMA are waiting for the Anima to arrive*

*SM Hokagetsu is tossing Grenades around, one of which sticks right next to SM Asumaru, blowing up in his face*

SMAs: Worst Grenade throw EVER, of all time!

SMHo: Not my fault, somebody put you in my way.
    ----

*Sasuken and Xeno continue fighting, Xeno fires round after round, Sasuken zig-zagging his way closer. Once he get's in, it's game over, Sasuken Wins*

Sasuken: ONE THOUSAND BIRDS!!!

*Slams a ball of lightning into Xeno's abdomen, sending him flying, which detonates much of the ammunition he had hidden beneath his cloak*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:16 pm

*Queen stops dead*

Queen: Robot.

Moss: You sensed one!?

Queen: Android.

*Queen floats toward the place where the android has been recovered, and Moss no longer tries to keep up with her, walking behind her with her arms crossed*

*As Queen gets to her destination, her visor turns yellow with excitement, and then turns black again, she looks around, making the same humming and clicking noise*

Queen: Mmmmmm... *Click*

_____

SMYu: Sure.

SMM: Mhmhmhm, ahaha! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

SMYu: Is that a yes?

*SMM turns her head to the side and grins*

SMM: YES.

*SMYu wears an apologetic emotion in her bird like eyes, staring at SMSh*

SMYu: And she calls me unstable. But yeah, she agrees, I think.

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:20 pm

SMSh: *Looks to Suzuki* Well, I gues that's a yes.

Suzuki: Good. Follow us, then. *Turns and moves out, the rest of the Simon Famiglia following her*

*The Shattered Mirror group is lead to a large, stone disc on the ground*

*With a feeling similar to an incredibly quick elevator ride down, the group ends up underground*

*All around is some kind of underground city; some buildings intact, some decimated*

Suzuki: Come on, then. *Leads the group onward, deeper into the city*

*After stopping at the Simon Famiglia's apparent living quarters - Leaving Enma on a couch, with Kaoru sitting in a recliner to watch over him - They keep moving*

*Eventually, they arrive at some kind of library, and promptly head inside*

Suzuki: *Lifts up a box* Inside are the...Rings that we were told to save until the right group came along.

*Opening the box, she hands out objects to the Shattered Mirror group*

SMNa: *Looks down at her copper-colored necklace, with a gray, slate-like, upside-down pentagon gem*

SMV: *Carefully holds her brass-colored ring with a teardrop gray gem*

*SMYu is handed a pewter-colored band of some kind, with a rhombus-shaped gray gem*

Suzuki: We were told that this was an anklet...I mean no offense, but it now makes perfect sense why yours wasn't a ring. *Smiles* I think it suits you. *Moves on*

*SMM is handed a silver bangle with a triangular gray gem*

Suzuki: ...I get a certain feeling from this object...So I think our powers may be related.

SMSh: *Receives a bronze-colored beltbuckle adorned with a gray gem cut into a rough, sideways ovalloid shape* ...Huh. *Prompty attaches it to his belt, finding that it attaches perfectly*

Suzuki: ...We were given your rings by the Zev Raregroove of our Universe - However, he said that he didn't make them.

SMSh: Well, I know our Zev used to be a metalsmith, too. If your Zev didn't make them, who did?

Suzuki: The man who taught him his metalworking arts: Talbot.

SMSh: ...Golly. I never actually found out who trained our Zev... *Shrugs, keeping from looking at his beltbuckle* I'd inspect mine further, but I've already put it on, and I don't wanna look like an asshat.

SMNa: *Has put on her necklace* ...Wow...It fits so perfectly... *Looks up at Suzuki* Wait. What about our Boss?

Suzuki: We've seen his current state...He doesn't seem to be able to wear a Ring right now.

SMZ: *Disc form rattles* D...t re...nd m...f my...nt pitiful...ate. *Gives a loud huffing noise*

Suzuki: ...Right, then. *Looks around, still frowning neutrally* How are your gifts?

SMV: *Has put the ring on* ...Like...It's...Always...Been...There...Like it...Belongs...With...Me...

SMNa: Me too! This necklace is just perfect~! *Does a little twirl of happiness*

SMSh: Don't know how far that sentiment goes with a beltbuckle...But it definitely feels like it suits me.

*He looks over at SMYu and SMM*

SMSh: How are yours?

[ Warp Station: ]

*Abruptly, the android girl's eyes open*

*She speaks in a pleasant, but very monotonous voice*

???: I am Dorothy Wayneright. My memory banks do not include class, function, or planet of origin.

*Sitting up, she stares straight forward - Headband still occasionally glimmering*

Dorothy: ... *Looks around herself* ...Where am I?

Pitou: You are on a Space Station, my dear. *Leans in slightly* ...Do you not remember being placed in this capsule?

Dorothy: ... *Lightly places fingers on temple, eyes closed* ...This is unknown. Searching...Searching...Searching... ... ... *Falls silent*

Namah: ...Um...Are you okay...Dorothy, I think? *Watches carefully*

Dorothy: ...It seems that my rebooting process is not entirely complete. According to what little I can understand of my functions, my rebooting procedure requires...Input from certain processors. *Turns towards Pitou, lowering legs over the edge of opened capsule*

Pitou: ... *Takes Dorothy's hand, helping her down the short drop from the capsule* ...Do you remember who made you, by any chance? Can you recall anything before waking up?

Dorothy: *Closes eyes, speaking in that same monotonous, but strangely pleasant voice* I am commencing a search. Please wait a few moments...Searching...Searching...Searching...Searching... ... ...

*The android takes another long pause, but Pitou waits very patiently*

Dorothy: ...Found. It seems that I was made by scientist Alan Wayneright. My outward appearance was based on his late daughter, Alexis. However...As my name is different and I am not installed with a replication of Alexis's personality, it is unlikely that I was meant to replace her.

*Walking out of the Warp Station slightly, Dorothy looks around at the hangar*

Dorothy: ...I am...Remembering. I cannot find my function, however...Blueprints for some kind of machine are becoming clear. The file is named..."VIII, GA-22". I can see many other files, with similar names...Files of many different names.

*Turning back to look at Pitou, she speaks in a still monotonous, but much, much softer voice*

Dorothy: The capsule. I remember that...Alan Wayneright was in danger. He placed me in the pod to escape...Something. He said something that I...Couldn't hear. Then I was launched.

*She folds her hands in front of herself, voice emotionless as she continues*

Dorothy: My memory is not clear, yet I can recall...Before my system became dormant, I was...Alone. It was very, very cold. I could not see out. I remember the feeling of confusion as my memories...Disappeared.

Namah: *Eyes have softened, listening to the android speak*

Dorothy: I do not know what my purpose is...But please, do not put me away again. When I could feel myself rebooting, there was a feeling...In my chest...My reactor was trembling. I do not want to be sealed away again.

*She feels a tugging on the side of her skirt, and looks down blankly*

Ed: *Giggles* You're silly. We wouldn't put you away. Ed won't let anyone put you away - Ed wants to find out what your purpose is! Ed wants to help!

Dorothy: ... *Looks up at the others* ...

Namah: *Smiles softly* We'll be sure to help you. There's plenty of good people here. You can trust us, okay?

Dorothy: ...Thank you...I wish I could return to my creator, but I feel that this is not possible.

Pitou: ...I'm afraid you're right. *Steps out of the Warp Station* ...My agents looked over the area where your pod was found. You landed on an uninhabited planet, and lay there for a long time.

Dorothy: ... *Looks at him expressionlessly* ...How long....Was I laying there? On that planet?

Pitou: ...Approximately 4,000 years. That doesn't include how long you might have been floating in space.

Dorothy: ... *Bows head* ...I see. So...My creator...Might be well over four millenia dead.

Pitou: *Walks up to Dorothy, taking her hand with both of his own* ...I knew Mr. Wayneright, a bit. And I know that he'd not want you to dwell on him. We'll help you...Okay?

Dorothy: ... ... ... *Looks down at Pitou's hands, then at everyone else* ...Yes. Thank you so much.

Pitou: *Releases Dorothy's hand* ...Are you okay?

Dorothy: ... *Walks over to Queen* ...Hello.

*Her headband gives a slight flicker*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:00 pm

SMYu: Uhhh...

*SMM sighs and helps to put the anklet onto SMYu*

SMYu: Heeheehee...! I like it~! Never put on anything like this before...

SMM: Hmhmhmhm... *puts on the bangle, smiling* Fits!

*SMM puts her bangle against SMYu's anklet*

SMM: The're both awesome~!

SMYu: Can't see it.

*SMYu gets onto her back and moves her foot up to her face so that she can see her anklet*

SMYu: Beautiful...

______

(Just so you know how Queen sounds like)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S28wOoHR5AY

(I'm not very good at explaining voices, obviously)

*Queen stares*

Queen: Hello~! *Visor goes a happy blue, before going black again* Mmmmmm... *Click*

*Queen looks Dorothy up and down, apparently scanning her*

Queen: I am Queen, autopilot android and soul containment system.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Suzuki: *Nods* I'm glad you like your gifts.

*Stepping forward, she looks the Shattered Mirror group over - As if appraising them*

Suzuki: ...With the current state of the Simon Rings, and Enma-kun's battle, only one of us can afford to use our Flames to help train you for tonight...One of you will have to decide.

SMNa: *Points with one hand to self and the other upward* One two three not it!

SMV: ...I would prefer...Not to...Do this...First... ... ...

SMSh: I was almost killed by a dude with a shovel today. Twice. My shift's over.

Suzuki: *Looks to SMM and SMYu* Would one of you like to volunteer? Or would you rather wait...?

*She awaits their answer patiently*

Dorothy: ... *Headband glimmers* ...There is something about you...That makes me feel...Kinship.

*Suddenly, she looks off to the side - Towards a huge loading dock of ships*

*Currently, a massive, onyx-colored box with strange designs all over it is being lowered down*

Dorothy: ... *Once again, her headband glimmers - But this time, brighter and for longer* ...That box...

Pitou: *Pricks his ears up, listening to the dock foremen* ... *Looks to Dorothy* ...They said that it was found drifting in an asteroid field. Does it disturb you?

Dorothy: ... *Headband stops glimmering* ...Yes. It disturbs me greatly. *Looks back to Queen*

*She continues staring at Queen, seemingly very intrigued*

Dorothy: ...You are not a generic A.I., are you...?

Namah: *Has sat down on a bench, cracking book open again to read*

Ed: *Is doing a handstand*

[ Location Unknown: ]

*On a huge desert planet, some kind of palace rises up*

*This palace is perched atop four pillars - Three in a triangle, with the fourth in that triangle's center - With a rocky outside culminating in numerous spires*

*In some kind of dim, well-furnished hall, the 'Tonbosca' that was watching Pitou and the others is kneeled before a throne*

*A shadowy, humanoid figure sits in the throne sideways, one leg slung over an arm, one arm slung over the other side, another arm laid lazily on his stomach*

???: So, Yarratt...Those fools in the Scarlet Dragon Syndicate failed at killing Ryoko Hakubi, and were all but two killed by Nefelpitou before they could retrieve the stash. Not only that, but he managed to turn two of their number to himself.

Yaratt: *Bows his head, apparently physically unable to close his eyes* ...Yes, sir. I planned to send in my drones, but...Ryoko Hakubi awoke, and I could swear she, Pitou, and an unknown girl detected me.

???: *Yawns* How typical. You give them a simple mission, and they still mess it up. The Scarlet Dragon Syndicate needs to hire more quality soldiers. *Notes a figure off to the side* Yes, Leol?

Leol: *Is large and stout, with some kind of mane and feline ears* If our next mission takes us within that group, I humbly nominate myself to take care of it.

???: ...Heh. *Seems to grin* Very well, Leol. You shall go on a particular assignment. You may select two companions, but the final shall be my decision.

Leol: *Chuckles menacingly* Thanks muchly, Your Highness.

???: ...Zzz... *Has fallen asleep without warning*

*All others in the room stay silent*

???: ... *Continues napping* ...
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:38 pm

OOS: Zev, I can't believe you missed the ref in my last post
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:43 pm

OOS: Didn't miss it.

Just didn't have any snappy one-liners.

Sor~ry~
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm

SMM:*Points to SMYu* This girl... Never sleeps, if anyone, she should go.

*SMM yawns*

SMM: Besides, I don't want to be passing out anymore. Man that was unpleasant.

SMYu: I don't mind going...

SMM: It's settled then!

*SMM giggles, slapping SMYu on the back, SMYu wincing slightly, looking at the floor*

____

Queen: No, not generic. I feel emotion, loneliness. Mmmmm... *Click*

*Queen tilts her head slightly*

Queen: My master created technology to contain a soul within an A.I, but he never told me who it was... Whoever the soul belonged to, my master saved by putting the soul in this A.I...

*Queen looks to the floor*

Queen: It makes almost no difference to me whatsoever that I have a soul inside of me; I am not living in the souls perspective, it is living in my perspective. It has no control over me whatsoever... But I still feel its emotions, sadness, loneliness... Mmmmm... *Click*

*Queen looks back up*

Queen: I feel the same kinship. With you.

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:52 pm

OOS: Ah, k
    *Wishes Klak would show up*
    So much waiting on him...
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Suzuki: ...Well, the one who'll train you with that is...Kaoru-kun.

Koyo: Heh. *He smiles to SMYu* You'd better watch out...Kaoru's - ...I'll just show you.

*Going over to a large cabinet, he starts ratting around*

Suzuki: *Sighs exasperatedly* Do you still keep that chart around? You know that it's barely accurate...

Koyo: *Ignores her* ...Ah. *Lifts out a sheet, before taking it over to SMYu*

*On the sheet is detailed a chart of all the Simon Famiglia members' pictures and names*

1. Enma

2. Kaoru

3. & 4. TIE, Suzuki & Julie

5. P. Shitt

6. & 7. TIE, Rauji & Koyo

Koyo: Kaoru-kun is not someone to trifle with...They call him the "Hospitalizing Devil Mizuno"! URK!!

Suzuki: *Has slapped Koyo upside the head* That was uncalled for.

Koyo: *Grumbles, taking the chart back to its cabinet*

Suzuki: ...Let's go find Kaoru-kun.

---

*In a few minutes, they have gotten Kaoru and SMYu into a small arena*

*Towering over SMYu, Kaoru stands a few feet away, facing her*

Kaoru: ... *Rubs the back of neck, staring at the ground* ...

Suzuki: ...Kaoru might not want to fight... *Sighs*

Kaoru: ... *Looks at SMYu's anklet* ...

*He mumbles something quietly, but sadly realizes it can't be heard*

Kaoru: ...My Ring's...Been acting up...I...Don't...

*Keeping his head down shamefully, he gulps nervously and continues*

Kaoru: ...I can't...Control my Flames completely...

*He looks up at SMYu with a sad, apologetic look in his eyes*

Kaoru: ...I'm afraid...I'll hurt someone...

*Looking back down at his feet, he gives a polite bow - Contrasting his delinquent appearance*

Kaoru: ...I'm really sorry...Can we...Train later...?

*He remains bowing*

Dorothy: *Headband continues flickering* ...

*She looks at Queen's "face", her own face still expressionless, and speaks in a soft voice*

Dorothy: ...Can you...Communicate with the soul?

*Her tone implies interest*

Pitou: *Walks over to Moss* Say...Did Shroom build Queen? Or...Someone else?

*He seems intrigued*

Ed: *Is doing cartwheels wildly, giggling like mad*

Namah: *Still engrossed in book*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:31 pm

SMYu: Sure.

*SMYu wonders where the crows are, and starts to worry slightly about them*

SMYu: Don't be sorry...

*She stretches her wings and walks slowly back to the room where SMM is*

____

Queen: Never tried... Don't know how...

*Queen looks back at Dorothy's eyes*

Queen: Mmmmm... *Click*

Moss: Yup~! Shroom built Queen quite a while ago, and when I say quite a while, I mean as soon as Shroom had his ship, I can't remember when that was exactly. I dunno where the soul came from either...

*She crosses her arms, one hand on her cheek, thinking*

Moss: I have no idea who that soul is from... Shroom gets all depressing whenever you ask about it...
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Dorothy: ... *Looks at Queen without expression* ...

*She lays a hand on Queen's face-design, before placing that same hand on her own face*

Dorothy: ...If you can communicate with that soul, I would recommend it. You may find a great benefit, and...It is a terrible feeling to be all alone, with no one to talk to.

*Wandering off, stopping for a moment to look at the huge box that had been unloaded, Dorothy heads for the cafeteria*

Namah: ... *Marks place in book, closing it again* I'll keep an eye on her.

*She follows after Dorothy*

[ Icy Graveyard Planet, Underground City: ]

Kaoru: *Leaves the arena*

Suzuki: *Looks at the rest of the Shattered Mirror group* Any others want to try...?

SMSh: ... *Shakes head* I want to be at my best. My back should be healed by tomorrow, I'd bet.

SMV: ... ... ... *Murmurs, before speaking louder* ...I...Do not...Feel...Confident...Yet...

SMNa: Hmmm... *Shrugs* I'll go ahead and try. No reason for me not to~!

*Soon, SMNa is in the arena with her training opponent...*

Koyo: *Smiles, cracking knuckles as his jacket lays abandoned - Showing a tight, sleeveless white shirt underneath* Let's make this enjoyable, okay?

SMNa: ...Hmhmhm. *Smirks, adjusting the rabbit doll in her arms* We'll try our best to give you a challenge.

Koyo: *Blinks* 'We'? What's up with - ... *Smiles with realization* ...Hahah. I get it.

SMNa: *Nods* ...Red Moon Usagi. Activate. *Sets the rabbit doll down*

Red Moon Usagi: *Stands up on its own, a glowing red crescent moon appearing on forehead* ...

*The rabbit doll is surrounded by a mostly-transparent white aura with red crackles*

Koyo: *Smile widens* Interesting. *Gets in a boxing stance, the hand with his Simon Ring held forward*

*Outward from the gem spread eight spikes of dark green Flames, somewhat resembling leaves; two crossing rings of black runes surrounded with green energy circle around*

BZPower Battles - Page 2 250px-Flame_of_the_Forrest

Koyo: This is Foresta - The Dying Will Flames of the Forest. Get ready.

SMNa: *Prepares herself...*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16011

Post by Klak Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Me: Well, I guess this distraction did help me after all....

---

*D-Klak is knocked to the ground, and flies out of the ring*

DK: "Aha. I see what you did there. Stranger things have happened I suppose."

*he spits on the ground, and is about to walk away when he suddenly collapses*

DK: "Not again...I keep hearing the damn numbers!!"

---

MK: It was.....eh....Xion I think. But technically none of you people are supposed to know that, Namine. EmWhy, I think it's safe to say all rules are meant to be broken in this world.

---

*The Baterra begins to shoot at Misaki*

---

*Treveya jumps in the air, and before Vexen can attack her, she is already behind him, holding a kunai to his neck*

Trev: "Concede, or I'll cut you."

((I'm controlling him, right?))

---

*Saix smashes his claymore into Nadle like a boss*

*he continues savagely attacking Nadle, until the Makuta crashes to the ground*

Saix: "Your heart was once nearly saturated in darkness. Allow it to be consumed, it is the only way..."

*Nadle uses Gravity to knock him to the floor*

*he runs up to Nadle, and stabs him from the back*

Nadle: "I've been around long enough to see through your tricks, Nothing."

*Saix is being impaled slightly, but he then glows in an eerie light*

*Nadle is blasted back, and Saix is free*

Saix: "*gasping* Moon!! Shine down upon me, and I will destroy he who offends you!!"

*he goes berserk again, this time summoning several claymores to attack Nadle*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Queen: Mmmmm... *Click*

Moss: Now are you ready to go back?

Queen: Fine.

*Moss and Queen head back to Shroom's ship, Queen going at a reasonable pace so that Moss can be bothered to keep up with her*

Moss: What is the ship called anyway? I forget...

Queen: It used to be called Flywheel, but Shroom is going to rename it, I think.

Moss: Okay then.

Queen: Just so you know, when I was scanning I also sensed an angry emotion coming back from Shroom, be careful.

Moss: That's not good...

*As Moss and Queen approch the ship, Shroom looks around the room, frowning*

Shroom: Alright, where are the turrets?

Uraskune: Did Kedo move them?

Shroom: Mmmhmm, and I swear, when I find them, I'm going to shoot Kedo into tiny shreds with them.

*Shroom puts one hand on the top of his head*

Shroom: Where is the weapons storage?!

Queen: Second room to your left.

*Queen and Moss enter the room, Queen turning back to her wheel mode*

*Shroom goes through the door leading to the weapons storage, mumbling curse words*

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Misaki: *Ducks below the shots just in time*

*She abruptly leaps across the ground at high speed, shoulder pointed for Baterra's midsection*

Misaki: *Sends a massive lariat towards Baterra*

[ Flywheel?: ]

Ryo-Ohki: *Stares after Shroom* Myaaa...

*She bows her head, ears folded down; looking downtrodden*

Ryo-Ohki: ...Mrowww...

[ Space Station Cafeteria: ]

Dorothy: ... *Is sitting on a bench, staring down at an apple held in her hands* ...

*It is a flawless, bright red, with a healthy-looking green leaf still attached to the stem's base*

Namah: *Is eating fries, occasionally taking a sip of some kind of Cola*

Dorothy: ...Excuse me. Namah, you said your name was?

Namah: *Stops eating* Yeah? Do you have a question?

Dorothy: Something in my files is...Reacting. Did an apple appear in the..."Bible"?

Namah: ... *Nods* ...Yes...When Adam and Eve lived in the Garden of Eden, they were told that they could eat anything within its protection, except for the fruit from a single tree - It's widely believed that this fruit was an apple. It was said that the Devil approached Eve in the guise of a serpent, whispering lies to her and seducing her into taking a fruit from the tree that God had forbade of them.

*She pauses to take a quick sip of soda*

Namah: *Continues* Eve brought the fruit to Adam, and when the consumed of it, they gained knowledge of things that were not meant for them - The shame of being naked, which caused them to make clothes of leaves, etc., etc. God was angered that they disobeyed him, and they were cast out of Eden. Later, they had two sons - Kain and Abel. Kain slew his brother in cold blood; when God asked him what happened to his brother, Kain said that it wasn't his responsibility to take care of his brother. This was the supposed origin of the phrase "be your brother's keeper". There's contention between Christian believers whether Adam and Eve or their son Kain committed the first sin of mankind. *Shrugs* I try not to stress over things like that.

*She goes back to eating, keeping an eye on Dorothy while doing so*

Dorothy: *Turns the apple over and over in her hands a few times* ...Forbidden knowledge...

*Lifting the fruit to her lips, she takes a dainty bite*

[ Underground City, Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

Koyo: *Gets in a slightly different stance, Flames relaxing* Anytime you're ready.

SMNa: *Smiles cutely* I'm rearin' to go. Just don't whine to me when you get your @ss handed to you by an adorable stuffed animal. *Looks down to Red Moon Usagi* Invoke: [Mugen Soul: Hell's Insects]

Red Moon Usagi: *Aura starts to expand - Taking the transparent form of a scruffy swordsman of a not-quite-human race, with a katana wreathed in flickering energy* ... *The aura swings its sword*

*From the glowing blade are launched several monstrous creatures - Long, ropy bodies, six little wriggling legs, spearlike noses, slavering jaws, and each with five randomly-placed, spherical black eyes on its head*

Koyo: Heh. *As the first gets near, throws a punch with his right fist - The one surrounded in Forest Flames*

*The horrible creature is shredded to bits, falling apart*

Koyo: *Continues throwing swift, accurate punches, both fists surrounded by Forest Flames*

*In moments, all of the foul beasts have been obliderated*

Koyo: Got anything else? Or was that your best shot? *Smirks at SMNa*

SMNa: Oh~? Afraid to come close on your own, tough guy~? *Returns the smirk*

Koyo: *A vein twitches above left eye* ...You'll get yours.

Suzuki: ... *Sighs* ...They both had better keep in mind that this is training.

SMSh: ...Say. How do those 'Forest Flames' work?

Suzuki: Forest Flames are nearly identical in principal to the Sun Flames. Their characteristic of Stimolazione - "Stimulation" - Means that they can start, sustain, and accelerate natural processes. However, their use is nearly an opposite of the Sun Flames - While Sun Flames are good for support and healing, though difficult to use in direct combat, Forest Flames are very useful in combat, but are quite hard for use in mending wounds and assisting allies.

*Watching as Koyo begins to charge Forest Flames, Suzuki finishes*

Suzuki: Like the forest they represent, users of the Forest Flame are full of life, resourceful, and always there when someone needs their help. Like a sheltering forest, they'll be a shoulder to cry on - Like the many materials for supplementing life from the forest, there are endless ways they can and will think of to help. A forest is constantly growing and expanding, even if you don't see it; changing to suit the needs of itself and those who depend on it. Forest Flame users are always improving themselves, competitive to a fault, and incredible learners.

SMSh: Hmmm... *Looks on with interest* ...Doesn't sound too much unlike our Namah, down there.

SMNa: *Dodges a slash of Forest Flames sent by Koyo's jab* What's the matter? Aren't boxers supposed to float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, or something~?

Koyo: ...Yeah. And your fists can't hit what your eyes can't see. *Smirks* You haven't seen the big show yet.

*Using the hand with his Simon Ring, Koyo punches the ground*

*The dark green Forest Flames spread outward, forming a huge, eight-point star beneath Koyo*

SMNa: ...Okay. Impressive, I guess. You done assaulting the floor yet? 'Cuz I'm getting awfully sleepy~! *Yawn*

*She stops cold as the ground gives a slight rumble*

Koyo: *Rises up, as his Forest Flames grow more and more powerful* You see...This deep underground, there is some dormant native life. The buried remnants of a long-lost forest...Seeds.

*Countless sprouts begin to poke out of the dirt, growing steadily*

SMNa: ...S-so what? That's not so - ...Tough...

*From the ground erupt countless thorny vines, lashing about and forming an eight-pronged dome over Koyo and SMNa*

*Around this dome, close to the base, three sets of vines circle around - Forming a barrier*

SMNa: ... *Gulps* ...Okay...That is...Pretty tough...

Koyo: One of the greatest strengths of the Forest Flame is its ability to manipulate plantlife. I can tell, you share this kind of power...If you can awaken it, then this barrier will fall.

SMNa: *Lightly touches her necklace* ...A...And...How do I...Awaken my...Flames...?

Koyo: *Smirks* We'll figure it out together. *Dashes forward at high speed, throwing a punch*

SMNa: EEP!! *Narrowly manages to dodge, trying not to run right into the wall of thorns*

*Meanwhile, Koyo's Forest Flames slice partially into the brambles - The scratches immediately heal, though*

Red Moon Usagi: ... *Aura starts to fade slightly* ...

SMNa: *Gulps, knees quaking* Uuh...Uuuh...

SMSh: *Facepalm* Great.

SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Queen: *Can understand Ryo-Okhi* What's wrong?

*Shroom bursts out of the room with a completely different expression than normal on his face, he is frowning, allot, and his eyes look almost murderous, he is holding a strange blue pole in his hand*

Moss: Oh c'mon! You're not going to be all dark and depressing for the next few days are you!?

*Shroom gives Moss such and angry stare that she stops smiling and backs away into the wall*

Ursakune: What are you planning to do with that warp pole...? Oh no... Don't tell me you're planning to-

Shroom: Whatever you're thinking is wrong. I need to get something - something important.

*Shroom thrusts the pole into the air, and he vanishes with a bright light*

Queen: *To Ryo-Okhi* Don't worry, he's like that sometimes.

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:38 pm

MY: Xion? I was referring to the lightning girl...The one that like to throw lightning bolt and daggers at people for no apparent reason other than malice.

----
    *Ynot helps D-Klak over to the infirmary to make sure he's okay, and to get the numbers thing checked out*

OOS: Yes, Vexen is your mind slave

Last edited by arachnidsGrip on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:46 pm

[ Flywheel?: ]

Ryo-Ohki: *Looks up at Queen*

*Sniffling and trembling, she tries to explain*

Ryo-Ohki: Mrewww...Myow mew, myow mrew mrow. Mya mrow mya myaaa mrewww... / Ryo-Ohki doesn't wanna see Nice Guy angry...Is it because of Ryo-Ohki that he's mad?

*She looks up at Queen, eyes swimming with tears*

Ryo-Ohki: ... *Sniffle* ...

*Returned from the cafeteria, Dorothy and Namah are standing near the loading dock*

Namah: ... *Looks up at the massive, oddly-marked box* ...

Dorothy: *Headband glimmers* ...Something is in there.

Namah: *Looks over at her* Something bad?

Dorothy: ...Most likely.

SMNa: Waaah!! *Leaps to the side*

Koyo: *Drops down, throwing a punch at where she was* Oi!! *Glares at her* You're not gonna win by scampering around like that! Stand and fight!!

SMNa: *Sits up, legs trembling too much to stand* U-Usagi! [Frost Dragon Soul]!!

*She gets no reply to her command*

SMNa: ...Frost Dragon Soul...P-P-Please...?

Red Moon Usagi: *Is sitting on the dirt, back to normal*

SMNa: *Quivers, turning to see Koyo slowly approaching* ...Uuuuuh...

Koyo: You'll have to tell me how you do that...Sorry, but I have to knock you out. *Brings fist back*

SMNa: No! No NO NOOO!! *She breaks into tears, kicking out wildly*

Koyo: AAAAAGGGHHHKKK!! *Is sent reeling, shirt torn and abdomen bleeding*

SMNa: *Lays on the ground, bawling - As the last remnants of the Forest Flame dissipate from her foot*

Koyo: *Wheezes, before laughing* Crap! That was awesome!

SMNa: *Sniffle* Wh...What...? *Gulps nervously a couple of times, looking up at Koyo*

Koyo: *Coughs a bit* You managed to - *Hack* - Call up a Forest Flame! That was - *Hack, Wheeze* - Even better than the - *Hack, Hack* - First time I did it! *Hack, Hack, Wheeze, Hack*

SMNa: *Sniffles again* ...So...You're not gonna hit me...? *Looks up, still a bit frightened*

Koyo: *Has dismissed Flames* 'Course not! I'm gonna get you something to eat! *Offers a hand to her*

SMNa: ... *Takes Koyo's hand, letting him pull her upright* ...Thank you...

*She rushes to retrieve Usagi, before following Koyo out of the room*

Suzuki: That went better than I expected.

SMSh: Yeah. ... Time for bed. *Strolls off, following the Simon Famiglia out*

Suzuki: *Watches as Koyo's brambles collapse* ...Hmph.

*She leaves as well*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:29 am

MK: Oh. Larxene. She joined, yes. But as far as I know, she has traitor tendencies. Unless you prove yourself loyal or useful, Namine, I doubt Xemnas would even look at you.

---

*Vexen smiles, and suddenly calls forth a block of ice that smashes Treveya away from him*

Vexen: "Pity to be so ignorant. As you're only able to see the surface of things, I should not expect you to appreciate my true might."

*he freezes Treveya's arm*

*And yet, she still gets up and charges at him*

---

*Klak bursts into the infirmary to D-Klak's room*

*Next to Ynot stands Perseus and Keichi*

*Keichi has his arms crossed, and is murmuring*

Me: Is he okay?

---

*Nadle and Saix continue fighting*

*the Makuta slices into Saix's side in one of the berserk attacks, and steals one of the claymores*

*he hits Saix several times with it, until the Nobody crashes to the ground*

*Saix gets up, and is now calm, he smiles devilishly*

Saix: "Isn't that wonderful..." *he walks into a portal, and leaves*

Nadle: "Apparently, none of the Organization members have the decency to finish a fight. I will defeat you soon, Saix."

Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15488

Post by Kon Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:21 am

*Yon's ship alters course and heads towards the site of Kakamu's funeral*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:37 am

[ Bebop II: ]

*Sitting on a side-ramp into the hangar are Zev and Chrome*

Zev: *Is snacking on pieces of chopped-up, dried pineapple from a bag*

Chrome: ... *Stares at her hands, folded neatly in her lap*

Zev: ... *Offers the bag to Chrome* Want some? It's got pineappley goodness~!

Chrome: ... *Shakes her head* ...No...I really, really don't like the taste of pineapple...Sorry... *Gulp*

Zev: *Shrug* No need to apologize. I just thought - ... *Looks over*

*His gaze is pulled to the pineapple-shaped cut that Chrome wears her blue hair in*

Chrome: *Looks over to Zev* What is it, Zev-san...?

Zev: OHHH...Nothing. Hahah, nothing at all. *Goes back to snacking*

Chrome: ... *Turns gaze downward again*

*By the loading dock, Namah and Dorothy have sat at a bench*

Namah: *Has summoned Roll from her Bracelet of the Clouds* ... *Holds the little creature in her hands*

Roll: *On its back, wiggles its nose around* ... *Looks up at Namah, chirping happily*

Namah: ...Heheheh. *Smiles softly, gazing down at the Cloud Hedgehog*

Dorothy: *Gazes down at Roll, in Namah's grasp*

Roll: *Flips onto its legs, crawling off of Namah's hands - Towards Dorothy*

Namah: I think she's taken a liking to you, Dorothy.

Dorothy: ...You don't say. *Gazes down at Roll, holding the hedgehog in her grasp*

Roll: *Wriggles around in Dorothy's hands, getting comfortable*

Dorothy: ... *Watches Roll, face unreadable* ...
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Ynot: Weirdest thing. The fight seems to not have phased him, but he keeps mumbling something about numbers in his head. I mean, I'm sure I could have a certain someone take a look inside, to see what's up, but I'm pretty sure you don't want him in there...

*He stands and walks over to Klak, close enough to whisper*

Ynot: You're lucky, your counterpart isn't as psychotic as mine... All three of them...

*One eye inverts*

HY: I heard that...

Ynot: Yeah yeah, shut up and stay in there.

*The returns to normal*

Ynot: That would be the 'certain someone' I was referring too. He could easily slip in and take a look, just not sure if he'd behave while in there. I'll leave it to you.
    ----
    MY: Well, she was helpful with that Sky fellow, forget his name, Manipulating his memories and such. But, I'm guessing it probably wasn't enough. Let's see. You are the Nobody of that Water lass, yes? She is a Keyblade Wielder, shouldn't you also be? If that's the case, prove it to them, be their second Key

Random member: Third actually

*Is shot*

MY: Third key. If you want them to let you in, make them.

Namine/Rixika: But...I don't..know..HOW to use the Keyblade...

OOS: Trying to keep the main KH Characters out of this...
    EDIT: Also, only matches I don't have marked as finished are Batera VS Misaki and Xanxus VS Makoto
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:31 pm

OOS: Pay attention.

Makoto beat Xanxus on the last page.

And Klak completely ignored me, too. You both seem to not care about this tournament anymore.

Constantly ignoring me...Feh!
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Queeen: No, it isn't, I think he's frustrated at the fact that someone made his ship different then before, people don't like change sometimes.

Moss: Where did he go?

Ursakune: Well, he made it clear that where I think he went is wrong, so I have no further ideas of where he has gone... He said he was going to get something, what could that be?

____

*Shroom arrives on a deserted desolate planet, mountains of sand can be seen in the distance, and in front of them, a bunch of houses, hard to see with the sand blowing in the air*

Shroom: *Puts ultra cool sunglasses on*

*Shroom starts walking towards the distant houses, his hands in his pockets*

____

SMM: Uhh, where are we sleeping?

*SMM yawns again*

SMM: Because this blood knight is sleepy. Veeerry sleeeepy-

*SMM yawns yet another time*

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:16 pm

OOS: Not so much as don't care, as having to sift through everything
    No offense, but your posts are LONG. It's not a bad thing, it just makes it harder for me to discern what is pertinent and what isn't
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:44 pm

OOS: Sorry Zev, old sport.

*The Baterra crashes to the floor with Misaki, and shape shifts into Misaki*

Baterra: "We have a nice tackle method."

*he wriggles out of the grasp, and throws a grenade at her face*

---

MK: Well....there is one who can train you. But he's not associated with the Organization. And by that I mean he's not a member. He's an enemy of theirs. And unstable. But he can swing a mean Keyblade with a technique that Saix might not even know.

Random Player: Who?

MK: Klak.

---

*Vexen charges at Treveya, who then summons a shadow hand, grabbing his shield*

Vexen: "What?"

*she then smashes the shield to the ground, and melts the ice off of her arm*

Trev: "You think Caiaphus didn't train me for an ice element?"

*she throws several kunais at Vexen, who begins running*

*he attempts to grab his shield telepathically, but a blast of shadow knocks it off course, smashing it into his chest*

*she begins punching him and kicking him several times, and finally stabbing him in the back with a dagger*

Treveya: "Like I said, concede."

*Vexen swings his shield upward, but Treveya dodges it, and uppercuts him*

*he flies out of the stage, and crashes onto the audience*

*An explosion follows, and then the sound of an Organization XII portal is heard*

*Vexen is gone.*

---

Me: Release a hollow? Into D-Klak's mind? Well, I'm not sure who to be afraid for.....my Dark Mirror counterpart who is slightly insane, or a monster-half of you.
    Let him take a look. And if things go wrong, we'll cut off the life source of your certain someone. You up for it, Ynot? It's brutal, but such is the way of dealing with Hollows.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:58 pm

OOS: ...Sorry...

...You must...Hate me now...

...I'm sorry....

---

Misaki: *Narrowly ducks under the grenade*

*She leaps again, sending a hammer-fist towards Misaki-Baterra's face*

[ Bebop II: ]

*By now, Chrome and Zev have headed inside*

*A girl has fixed them a couple of plates of food*

BZPower Battles - Page 2 300px-Haru

Zev: *Smiles widely* Thanks muchly, Haru-chan~!

Chrome: ...Thank you... *Gives a tiny smile*

Haru: *Smiles back* You're both all too welcome! I hope you enjoy it!

Zev: *Digs into the onigiri and tempura ravenously*

Chrome: *Eats more peacefully*

---

Vi: *Opens eyes blearily* Hmmm...Must've dozed off.

*Looking around to find Yuuka, she speaks softly*

Vi: Hey, Yuuka. Anything you wanna do?

Suzuki: *Opens a door* Here should do. Yes?

*More than enough spacious beds lie within the the room beyond*

Suzuki: We'll be close by. Call us if you need anything at all. *She walks off*

*The rest of the Simon Famiglia leave as well*

[ Beside the Dock: ]

Roll: *Has returned to Namah, laying in her lap*

Dorothy: *With a panel on her wrist opened, is typing in something*

Namah: ...Do you honestly know what you're doing there?

Dorothy: Not in particular. *Presses one last button, closing panel*

*Judy In Disguise (With Glasses) by John Fred and the Playboy Band starts playing*

Dorothy: I would say that this is a favorable outcome.

Namah: ...Nice song, anyway.

*They sit and listen*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:17 pm

OOS: OMG! Had a large post written and my unlce closes the window! Sigh...will rewrite it...
    Edit: Abridged due to time constraints...made a lot more sense the first time....

Namine/Rixika: You really think he could help?

MY: He would, he's his character. But I have watched him, he does seem to be proficient at Keyblade wielding. Seek him out, and find your place.

Namine/Rixika: Okay, but, could you do me a favor?

MY: Shoot.

N/R: Could you make me a robe, like the ones Roxas and his friends wear?

MY: Sure, on one condition....

*Namine/Rixika leaves in her Cloak, white as snow, and a keyblade shaped like a snow flake*
    ----

Ynot: You do realize I AM his life source, yes? I'll let him in, but bonk me on the head to pull him back. You don't need to kill me.

*Walks over and presses his fingers to D-Klaks forehead. He momentarily spasms then relaxes, one eye inverts*

HY: (Through D-Klak) I'm in.

OOS: I'll let you describe his surroundings, as he's your character.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:33 am

OOS: No worries, Zev. At least from me.

*the Baterra is knocked out to the sky, but then crashes to the ground*

*He grabs his sword, and goes back to his regular form, and charges at Misaki*

---

Me: *smiles* It was a good enough threat to scare him, wasn't it?

*Inside, HY sees DK's brain*

Me: *mentally* Move in closer. We need to see the mind.

*Inside of the mind, HY sees several cluttered things*

*Suddenly, a creature that looks like D-Klak, but slightly happier appears*

???: "Hi! I'm D-Klak's conscience! Are you an out of control thought, or a visitor?"

*Several thoughts and dreams are floating around, and several numbers are seen*

---

*Treveya walks into the room, and silently watches*
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Coins : 4454

Post by Adrastos Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:06 am

OOS: After my ban I've fallen behind in the storylines. I haven't got a lot of time on my hands so if anyone can remember the main jist (especially my character's environment if changed) please leave a summary. Thankyou.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:25 am