BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPower Battles

    Share
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1952
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:38 am

    Aeturnus: Perhaps I may help Uterio once I've conquered my land back. *He rides around ShadowStorm and his army continues it's march. Behind the army smoke is rising from a burned farm. Were you to look further back many more farms had been pillaged too.* Unlike Uterio or Praepositus I know how to run an army. If anything Uterio would be the one joining me.

    ---

    [The human senate house]

    Head Senator: *Raise both arms to quieten the rest of the many senators* Gentlemen! You are all aware of this threat, are you not? Aeturnus has raised an army on Mazaka III! Which is why! I have bought ourselves a mercenary! He will analyse Aeturnus' actions and then stop him and fight him in battle! That is when our greatest armies will move!

    *A man walks in*

    Head Senator: *To the mercenary* You may leave in your own time. Take as many men as you want although I expect you'll want few enough to be able to march quickly.

    *The mercenary nods*

    Mercenary: *Deep Scottish accent* 500 sharpshooters will do fine.

    ---

    [In space]

    Pilot 3: We need someone to reach Uterio in person. I wouldn't want to risk the message not getting through.

    Pilot 4: I'm on it! *He turns to fly back to Uterio*

    Pilot 3: Praepositus landed somewhere near the original rendezvous point. W'ell land there.

    *The ships fly over to where Praepositus, Mystery Girl and Klak are and begin to land. They're literally going to land on top of them.*
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:39 am

    OOS: I'm afraid Trantoshen can't help you now, he's occupied with V-K.

    *While Vorahk-Kah is pinning Trantoshen to the ground with his staff around his neck, a silhouette can be seen standing in the shadows*

    ???: Vorahk-Kah? You've been away for a while.

    *V-K turns to look at the figure and smiles*

    V-K: Yes, yes I have. But I have found Kakamu's son.

    ???: Good. We must find Kakamu. Our lives depend on it...

    OOS: 16 points and a cookie to whoever guesses who the ??? is!


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:33 pm

    *Shadow Storm begins laughing*

    SS: "Uterio would have killed you for that. He doesn't take kindly to fleshlings laughing at him."

    *he disappears in a wisp*

    ---

    *Klak looks up at the ships*

    Me: We have company. They'll respond nicely to this...

    *Klak holds his Keyblade to Praepositus's head*

    Me: Tell them to leave....

    ---

    *all other characters repeat their previous actions*

    ---

    *Uterio smiles, and looks at a mysterious figure*

    Uterio: "So you say you know Klak well, yes? Well, very good. It's always a pleasure to find some information in a war..."

    *the mysterious figure reveals himself to be none other than F-Klak*

    FK: "Yes, yes it is. I've heard many wonderful things about you, Generalissimo Uterio. The future holds great tidings."

    OOS: DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN.



    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:36 pm

    OOS: I'll try to reply tomorrow, Klak.

    So sleepy~
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1952
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:28 am

    Aeturnus: Well Uterio isn't here. Anyway, I believe it's customary to give some inscentive before asking someone to join you in war.

    ---

    [Below the ships]

    Praepositus: You seem exceptionaly eager to stop the ships landing... For that reason alone I would have them continue. *Glances at Mystery Girl in a silent plea for help.*

    ---

    [Above Klak, Praepositus and Mystery Girl]

    Pilot 3: Form a perimater around Praepositus!

    *The ships land*

    Pilot 4: They've got Praepositus hostage!

    Pilot 3: Snipers get on top of your ship and aim at the hostage taker.

    ---

    [Outside the senate house]

    Head senator: I have assembled your squad...

    Mercenary: They'd best be as good as you say.

    Head Senator: So long as they can see their target's face they don't miss, without scopes.

    *The mercenary grunts passively, he was looking forward to seeing these troops. Perhaps he would be able to desert with them.*

    *The senator had already thought of this outcome and adds:*

    Head Senator: Just as a precaution, we've set our main weapons to fire at you should you leave over 20 miles of your objective.

    Mercenary: *Clearly annoyed at the justified mis-trust* Ready my ship and have my men ready to disembark in half an hour.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:05 am

    [ Metallica: ]

    Prudence: Sonata Two: Repel! *Thrusts hand outward*

    *Several drones are sent tumbling end over end*

    *She proceeds to swing her lance again, causing it to extend and slash several drones off their legs*

    *The battle rages on*

    ...

    [ Malchior IV, Tunnel: ]

    Mystery Girl: *Is reclining in the dirt*

    *She gives a quiet snore*

    OOS: I may add more content later.

    8O 8O 8O
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:26 am

    *Klak stares at Praepositus*

    Me: Do it...the mystery girl won't help you. You're making a mistake. This is a senseless war of conquest, not of justice! If you want true justice, you'll put Uterio in a prison, or kill him.

    ---

    *Nadle stabs his sword into the head of one of the drones*

    *Meanwhile, D-Klak jumps in the air*

    DK: "Rekkoha!!!"

    *his hand is surrounded by a plasma orb, and several of them form in the air*

    *he crashes his fist to the ground, and the plasma blasts rain all around the drones, destroying several of them*

    ((Whoever guesses where that is from, gets a Klak shout-out.))

    ---

    *Perseus and his group arrive in two starfighters*

    Perseus: "The Malchiorian forces are being distracted, they won't see us. My star fighter shall land, the rest of you stay cloaked..."

    *the starfighter lands several miles away from Praepositus's location*

    *the army begins to walk out of the hangar, while Perseus and 6 other Toa jump out of the cockpit*

    Perseus: "We must make sure the army never gets to attack the Malchiorians, or they will be doomed."

    *the 6 toa nod, and they begin running*


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:15 am

    [ Metallica: ]

    *Soon, the drones are defeated*

    Prudence: *Leads the group into the first factory they reach*

    *The red-pink mote of light follows*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Namah, Shroom, Misaki, & Moss' Training Room; Viewing Area: ]

    Vi: *Watches very attentively, eating some kind of fritters off of a plate*

    Ryoko: *Yaaawn* ... *Smacks lips, taking a drink from a sake gourd*

    Vi: *Glares at her, before turning back to the battle*

    ...

    OOS: I'll be always waiting~ Shroom~

    WITH MY SPANK-ULA

    MMMMM
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:38 am

    OOS: Okay, now I'm scared.

    [ Bebop II, Namah, Shroom, Misaki, & Moss' Training Room: ]

    *Shroom's legs twist gracefully to kick the knife away from striking him*

    *He follows up with a handspring for Namah's face*

    Moss: Ooh~!

    *She giggles and dives to the side, both avoiding the pelican and moving to the side of Misaki*

    *She dodges downwards and headbutts Misaki on the side*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:05 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    Namah: *Ducks down swiftly*

    *She proceeds to slash both knives for Shroom's lower-back*

    Misaki: *Takes the hit, stumbling very slightly*

    *She quickly drives her palm towards Moss*

    ...

    [ Viewing Area: ]

    Ryoko: *Is napping on a couch*

    Vi: *Has moved out to a separate arena*

    ...

    [ Separate Arena: ]

    Vi: *Lifts up the Harkonnen*

    *From the ceiling drop down four huge, humanoid drones*

    *One of the drones launches a beam from its hand towards Vi*

    Vi: *Easily dodges, raising up her rifle*

    Ka-BLAM!!

    *A shot is fired, straight towards the drone*

    *Piercing into its chest, the round shatters laterally*

    *The spray of shrapnel drops two more drones*

    *One more shot drops the final drone*

    Vi: Next.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:02 am

    [ Training Room: ]

    *Shroom stops supporting himself to drop down away from the daggers*

    Shroom: Ugh...

    *Shroom seems to get up off the ground without pushing himself off the floor, his feet touch the ground lightly*

    *He sighs and puts his free hand behind his back*

    Shroom: Now to make this a bit more interesting...

    *He slashes down onto Namah with blinding speed, but from the katana bleeds a respectable amount of rain flames*

    Shroom: Wow, I did it.

    *Moss kicks away the palm while launching a strong jab to the face*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1952
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:37 am

    Praepositus: I am not a fool, Uterio is ambitious I know. I fight for whatever cause Uterio leads. *looks at the blade around him* If you kill me you die. You're only way to live is to let me go and take ten paces backwards. Oh and no, you can't trust me fully but I don't think you're in much of a position to haggle.

    *The gunman stay as still as stone statues. If Klak moves his sword away from around Praepositus' neck they will shoot. Unless of course Klak agrees to leave without anyone dying.*

    OOS: Klak, Aeturnus will give some people to fight for Uterio. I'll wait for you to reply to him first though.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:39 am

    OOS: By the way, Klak;

    My reply to your last post is still on Page 48.

    ...

    [ Training Room: ]

    Namah: *Closes eyes*

    *Suddenly, a massive amount of Cloud Flames surrounds her; taking the brunt of Shroom's attack*

    Namah: *Backflips away from the attack's epicenter; bleeding slightly from her temple*

    *Meanwhile~ *

    Misaki: *Partly dodges, but still takes the hit on her shoulder*

    *She lunges to grab Moss in a headlock*

    ...

    [ Separate Arena: ]

    Vi: *Tosses a few grenade-canisters*

    *Chasing after her, a few huge, spider-like drones are blown to bits by the grenades*

    *However, yet more drones emerge from the smoke; clamoring over their fallen 'comrades' of sorts*

    Vi: *Fires the Harkonnen into the midst of the drones*

    *The huge round shatters again, tearing through their forces*

    Vi: *Prepares to keep fighting*

    ...

    [ Chrome vs. Belphegor, Training Room: ]

    Mink?: *Still screeching, is now periodically stopping to sniff at the air*

    *Finally, the Storm Flames are starting to fade away slightly*

    Belphegor: Ushishishi. Sniff her out, Mink...This scared little girl can't hide forever.

    Mink: *Still wreathed in Storm Flames* ...Snff snff snff snff snff... *Screeches, dashing off*

    *It leaps, just as Chrome appears nearby with a shocked expression*

    Mink: *Slashes and whirls wildly, burning right through her with its Storm Flames* ...? *Lands, sniffing around*

    *The Chrome replica has faded away into Mist Flames, causing Belphegor to snort*

    Belphegor: *Still grinning* Well...She's got some skills. Too bad she seems to be limited to hide-and-seek.

    Levi: Belphegor had better watch his step... *Eyes narrow dangerously* ...This is when it's most dangerous.

    Fran: Huh? What are you blathering about, Stupid Levi-sempai? *Looks around*

    Lussuria: *Smiles knowingly* Ohohoho...

    Squalo: *Frowning dangerously* Belphegor's fought enough illusionists to know where he stands now.

    Fran: ... *Blinks* ...Alright, alright. What am I missing here? *Crosses arms* I'm an illusionist. Why am I the one out of the loop on this?

    Xanxus: Because, Fran - You're an expert on illusions. Not fighting illusions.

    Fran: *Blinks again* ...If I may ask...Could you please explain, Xanxus-sama?

    Xanxus: *Snort* Well, I'll let Levi explain. Maybe you'll cool it with the insults for a while once he does.

    Fran: ... *Turns to Levi* ...I apologize for my earlier comments. Could you explain, Levi-sempai?

    Levi: Sure. Whatever. *Nods head towards the battle* Using illusions and fighting illusions are two different games.

    *He motions to Belphegor, who has taken a wider stance and loaded both hands with knives*

    Levi: This is the part of the fight that's hardest...When an illusionist knows that you're running out of steam.

    Belphegor: *Peers around himself, shifting his grasp on the knives occasionally*

    Levi: Either the illusionist will get cocky, and try to bullrush...Or they'll take full advantage.

    *Closing his eyes and exhaling quietly, he stares down at Fran*

    Levi: ...The Vongola Mist Guardian - Both of them - Aren't the kind to get cocky...That damned Mukuro would know exactly how to make the most of this. Only Squalo, Lussuria, and I have been in this kind of situation. Xanxus-sama easily kept Mukuro from using this kind of situation to its fullest...

    *With a final grunt, he finishes his explanation plainly*

    Levi: ...We'll have to see whether this girl fights that much like Mukuro.

    Fran: ...I see. Thank you. *Looks back to the fight*

    Mink: *Has slowed to a little trot back and forth, showing its true form: *


    Belphegor: ...Come out come out, little illusionist b!tch. Has that kind of b@stards Mukuro taught you cowardice so well?

    *He spins, throwing a trio of knives behind himself - Nearing taking out Levi and Fran*

    Levi: Watch it!! *Growls* He always gets like this fighting illusionists...Just like a weasel; too much energy, and too willing to use its claws.

    Fran: That was quite poetic, Levi-sempai. Have you thought about writing a column in the Bebop Newsletter?

    Levi: Shut up prick. Tryin' to watch the fight.

    *By now, Belphegor has sent knives in nearly every direction around himself*

    Belphegor: So? Not gonna spring on me from any angles? I guess you got so scared you just ran! Exactly like Mukuro woul - BPHAAAAAGH!!

    *He has taken a boot straight to the chin, knocking him flat on his back*

    Chrome: *Removes trident from its place pierced into the ground, levelling it with Belphegor's chest*

    Belphegor: Heh...I guess you think you've won, hm? Well, you've forgotten something.

    *A loud screeching noise erupts, causing Chrome to flinch*

    Belphegor: Or perhaps, I should say, you've forgotten someone.

    Mink: *Has leapt onto Chrome's back, claws set right between her shoulders and the sides of her neck*

    Chrome: *Keeps trident level with Belphegor, ready to lunge*

    *The two stare at each other for a while longer...*

    Xanxus: *Abruptly speaks* This is a tie. Call off Mink, Belphegor.

    Belphegor: Ushishishi. Down, Mink. Come to Bel.

    Mink: *Drops off of Chrome's back, scurrying over to Bel*

    Belphegor: *Picks Mink up, letting him cuddle into place around neck* Ushishi. You did great.

    Chrome: *Sighs quietly, leaning slightly on trident...*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:20 am

    *the squad follows, save for Nadle, who stays outside, blade in hand*

    Nadle: "Something's wrong...I can feel it."

    ---

    *HK-47 walks up to Aeturnus*

    HK-47: "Statement: Listen, meatbag. Master Uterio has sent me to assist you, along with Shadow Storm."

    ---

    *Klak shakes his head*

    Me: If I stop, I'll survive? What about my friends? My brothers who, at this very moment, die for what they know is right? How am I supposed to let you live.....if I sacrifice myself to end this war, then it is one that will benefit all......


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:27 am

    [ Metallica: ]

    Prudence: *Stops* You okay, Nadle?

    *Her eyes show clear concern*

    ...

    [ Malchior IV, Tunnels: ]

    *The rather high-pitched old man's voice sounds again*

    Mystery Geezer: My, young one, you seem strangely willing to throw your life away.

    *He cackles (And occasionally snorts), before continuing*

    Mystery Geezer: If I may offer my opinion...There are surely people who care about you. People who don't want to see you hurt.

    *A faint, hunched-over shape can be seen in the gloom*

    Mystery Geezer: You should think about the other boy's position - Has there ever been a time where you were lied to?

    *Cocking his head to the side, he continues on*

    Mystery Geezer: Hasn't there ever been a time where someone took advantage of you, and tricked you into accomplishing their goals while telling you that you were doing a great good?

    *He snickers, still not approaching the group*

    Mystery Geezer: I don't know if that's the situation with this young one...But I've heard of Uterio.

    *Kneeling down, he starts picking things up from the tunnel floor*

    Mystery Geezer: If this young one is being lied to by Uterio - Most likely... - Then I'm sure you know what he needs now.

    *Standing up, he proceeds to juggle what look like five rocks before finishing his speech*

    Mystery Geezer: ...Someone to show him the "true right path."

    Mystery Girl: ... *Still snoring quietly* ... *Kicks lightly in sleep* ...

    Mystery Geezer: *Continues juggling idly*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:54 am

    *Klak whispers to himself*

    Me: Caiaphus.......Praepositus....once someone spoke to me like Uterio did, and tricked me. He was much more evil than Uterio, sure, but he did the same thing to me. Until I defied him when I found The Shepherd's light.

    OOS: I responded to other parts, Addy, you might want to check my previous post.

    ---

    *Nadle stares at Prudence*

    Nadle: "Do you feel it? Something is wrong...perhaps it is the evil of Medical Mechanica...or something with Klak...."


    _________________


    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1952
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:10 am

    Praepositus: Somebody please point something dangerous at the old man!

    *A gunman points his 'dangerous' gun at the mystery geezer.*

    Praepositus: Uterio has not lied to me. He is a malicious, ambitious murderer who wants control of the universe. I've killed innocents for him and I do it willingly. I fight for him because it is an obligation. *Looks back at Klak* Your life is meaningless to me as are those of your dying brothers. You fight for what you think is right as do I. Unification by any means necesary. Uterio can give that even if people are going to die along the way.

    Pilot/gunman: We need to move along now Praepositus, get this guy away.

    ---

    [Uterio's base]

    *One of the pilots from Praepositus' party lands back at Uterio's base, he runs up to where Uterio is with an urgent message.*

    I have a vital message of you my leige. *Bows hurridely* You can take the full airspace above Malchior IV. The ground is still hostile and Praepositus has gone missing, presumed dead. Take the advantage he gave his life for and surround the planet from the skies.

    ---

    [Aeturnus' army]

    Aeturnus: *He smiles* Should you be of use to me I can spare several troops. Take the 7th native cavalry battalion. Small company of about 200 dragoons, I promise you they won't fire high. *Bends down from his horse and begins to speak in a hushed tone* I can't promise they won't run though. Foreign sorts you see. Very unreliable. *To the Major* Ride back and let their captain know they're being re-deployed.

    *A flashing light can be seen in the distance.*

    ---

    [North facing rampart of the deserter's camp]

    Sergeant Hakeswill (The one from Aeturnus' camp): *Noticing a piquet looking through his telescope.* What can you see up there? *Face spasm*

    Imperial deserter: *Through telescope* I see a uniform I don't recognise, a large group of deserters. Imperial sepoys I think. Their coats are all turned inside-out.

    Hakeswill: How large?

    Bandit: *Takes telescope and looks through* 3000 or so... Maybe less.

    *Hakeswill goes as pale as ash. He runs up the rampart to see for himself, he looks the telescope and his fears are comfirmed.*

    Hakeswill: It-I-I It's Aeturnus. We can't stay here. *He stares into the horizon not blinking for any number of seconds.*
    He fights like a demon.

    *Another deserter from Aeturnus' rebelion overhears Hakeswill. He too goes deathly pale.*

    Rebel deserter: He'll slaughter us...

    Bandit 2: It's fine, we're a large group. We can withstand 3000 rebels. It's a miracle an army hasn't come after us sooner.

    Rebel deserter: It's fine for you. If you lose he'll just recruit you. People like me'll face execution. If we make a stand we had better win.

    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:32 am

    *HK walks up to the batallion*

    HK: "Authoritative Statement: Alright meatbags! Whichever sack of flesh and water that is seen escaping from the battle will be teared limb from limb."

    ---

    *Klak lifts Praepositus in the air using gravity, and blocks his head from the snipers' aims*

    Me: Such words equate you.....to him.

    *Suddenly, a large rock is seen flying towards the snipers, while blasts of fire and water are also attacking them*
    ---

    *Uterio looks up, with anger in his face*

    Uterio: "I thought I sent an army with Perseus.....but of course, his betrayal is expected. *radios the other troops* Find Perseus, and kill him!"

    ---

    OOS: Zev, see my previous post

    ---

    *the Malchiorians continue fighting*


    _________________


    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1952
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:49 am

    [Uterio's base]

    Pilot: ... Perseus may well have been following his orders but I can't say that we've seen him as of yet. The airspace is vacant, if Perseus has landed you are going to need to get contact with him. Praepositus's party has failed in it's mission.

    ---

    [Malchior IV]

    Praepositus: Shoot him! Even if you shoot me! Shoot him!

    *One of the gunmen fires at Klak, the shot hits Praepositus in the leg and through into Klak. Praepositus would have trouble walking afterwards without help.*

    *He gunmen jump behind the ships for cover.*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:25 am

    [ Malchior IV, Tunnels: ]

    Mystery Girl: *Grunts* Noisy.

    *She drops her heel down onto the ground, caving a massive sinkhole into the ground*

    *Praepositus' ship is drawn in; the soldiers are left half-buried, but largely uninjured*

    Mystery Geezer: Kye~kekeke! *Stomps onto the tunnel floor*

    *With a tremendous rumble, he disappears; as well, twin earthen walls seal off the tunnel*

    *In another rumble, everyone is shot violently up onto the surface*

    Mystery Geezer: And stay off mah lawn, nasty kids! Kyekekeke!

    *He begins walking down the tunnel again, as the Mystery Girl burrows out of the wall*

    Mystery Geezer: Let me see...I think I had some rock candy stashed in here.

    Mystery Girl: *Sigh* ...I hope they come out of it okay, Bumi.

    Bumi: I'm sure they will, Toph. Now help me find my rock candy!

    Toph: *Grunts, before sliding foot around on the floor*

    ...

    [ Medical Mechanica Factory: ]

    Prudence: Hmmmmm... *Closes eyes*

    *The entire area seems to hum slightly, until Prudence opens her eyes again*

    Prudence: Who's watching us? I can tell there's someone here.

    *After a short pause, the pink-red mote of light floats out again*

    ???: *Female voice* C'mon! I wan't doing anything! I was just bored!

    Prudence: *Levels spear* You've got a lot of explaining to do and not a lot of time to do it.

    ???: Pfff. This is a lowly astral projection - You can't hurt me. But very well~

    *With a shimmering ripple, a humanoid shape begins to emerge*


    Prudence: ...Don't attack. I doubt she's here to start a fight.

    ???: Right-o. I was asked by a friend to make sure this went off without a hitch.

    *Yawning, she takes a wrapped object out of one of the pouches mounted on the back of her belt*

    ???: I'm not gonna get into a fight that's not going to provide me any rewards.

    *Unwrapping the candy bar, she starts eating zealously*

    Prudence: Well...This is Etna. The undisputed Snacky Queen.

    Etna: *Huff* It's Beauty Queen, you jerk.

    Prudence: Sure. Yeah. We ready to move out?

    *She peers around herself idly*

    *Something seems to be troubling her...*

    Prudence: ...Anything before we advance?

    *She taps her spear on the wall*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:07 pm

    *MK is dragged to the robot base*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:24 pm

    OOS: Time up. The mystery character is...

    *Muta steps out of the shadows*

    *Muta smiles*

    Muta: Hmm...

    *He places a hand on Trantohsen's mask, scanning his mind*


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:05 pm

    *Nadle shakes his head, and begins walking towards Prudence*

    *he nods, as if affirming her feeling*

    ---

    *MK begins to wriggle*

    MK: Where are you taking me?!

    ---

    *Perseus smiles*

    Perseus: "What...are there Earth Toas here?"

    *Klak lands next to the Toa*

    Me: Glad to see you here. I trust your cover has been blown.

    Perseus: "Yes. Sorry Praepositus, but my loyalty lies with good. Lucky for you, reinforcements will arrive soon."

    *the Toa begin firing blasts of their respective powers at the pilots, while Klak charges at Praepositus, keyblade in hand*



    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:10 am

    Trantoshen: AAAGH!!!

    *Muta withdraws*

    Muta: He... he's dead. I saw it in his mind.

    *Vorahk-Kah stares in amazement at Muta*

    V-K: In that case we have no hope.


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:57 am

    [ Medical Mechanica Factory: ]

    *The group passes through a sort of mecha hangar and a huge corridor, before arriving in a massive, circular room*

    Prudence: ...Ladies and gentlemen, this is where things finally get interesting.

    *Abruptly, a terrifying siren goes off, and the entire room is razed with light*

    Etna: Whoa, what the hell was that!!? You'd better - *Suddenly scowls* ...Did they speed up production on the Phantasm Engine Prototypes?

    Prudence: *Nods* This one is in the earliest stages - Doesn't even have a placing code.

    *From nearby start to emerge a variety of shapes, melding into recognizeable forms*

    Prudence: This room serves a purpose which makes it a target for us to destroy. As a 'Phantasm Generator,' despite being a prototype, it possesses the quality of inscribing 'thoughts' as physical shapes on the 'external reality'...This one is just a prototype, like I said, but we won't pass by here easily.

    *The shapes start to move forward, growing acquainted with their new forms*

    Prudence: ...This room generates inferior, yet still dangerous clones of the one individual who we fear fighting the most.

    *Staring her down is a clone of Ryoko, eyes replaced by magenta sclera with glowing scarlet rings encircling the matching pupils; it repeatedly closes and opens its hand, grunting and hissing bestially*

    Etna: *Stares down what looks like a tall, black-robed being with a mostly-featureless head*

    *The creature stares at her with three assymetrically-placed, stylized eyes of a glowing vermillion*

    Prudence: Be ready to switch your opponents at any time. Always stay attentive.

    *Murmuring angrily, the 'phantasms' begin to approach...*

    ---

    OOS: I'll let you choose the 'phantasm enemies' of your characters, Klak.

    T'is only the right thing to do.

    --- --- ---

    [ Bebop II, Main Room: ]

    *Interrupting Makoto, Yuuka, and Ed's conversation, a presence enters*

    Ryo-Ohki: Myaaa? *Currently in child form*

    Makoto: What are you doing here, Ryo-chan? Looking for Ryoko?

    Ryo-Ohki: Mrow! *Nods, smiling cutely*

    Makoto: Whaddya say, Yuuka? *Looks to the Harpie* Wanna help her find Ryoko?

    Ryo-Ohki: *Seems to be thinking about something*

    *The gem in her forehead gives a brief glow*

    Ryo-Ohki: Mrewww.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:27 pm

    OOS: Anyone else, see my previous post.

    *Nadle's phantasm looks similar to Klak, save for the drooling and nearly demonic growling*

    Nadle: "You are nowhere near Klak's true power. Prudence, we'll switch on my mark."

    *D-Klak's phantasm is a woman who looks similar to him, yet much more beautiful, and with an apron*

    *she groans*

    DK: "Of all the enemies I've faced...WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A PHANTASM OF MOMMY?"

    Nadle: "You're starting to sound like Zev."

    *In front of the Baterra appears...well....another Baterra*

    Baterra: "I'm not THAT zombified!"

    *The phantasm for the Malchiorians are more Malchiorians, save for Jinx's*

    Jinx: "Seither."

    *A tall human-like phantasm is seen, with what appears to be a trenchcoat. Much of it is shrouded in darkness, and it groans*

    *they all draw their weapons*

    Nadle: "ATTACK!!"

    *they charge*


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:19 am

    *Vorahk-Kah stumbles back and falls on the floor*

    V-K: We are doomed.

    Muta: Wait... we could just use his son.

    V-K: His son?! What makes you think we could use... his son! Of course!

    *V-K grabs Trantoshen*

    V-K: Stay here until the process is complete.

    *V-K disappears*

    --------------

    *Meanwhile, Yon, having reached his pistol, blasts through the steel rope tying him to the chair and jumps up. He points it at Monasti*

    Yon: Get me out of here. Now.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:54 am

    Monasti: How foolish of you.

    *Yon suddenly notices that his gun has begun to melt*

    ----

    *meanwhile, in the The Lego replacement of Bionicle that shall not be said on BZPB universe, KoN wakes up on board a Dalek ship*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:01 am

    Yon: What the...?

    ---------------

    *KoN looks around*

    KoN: Damn. I know this place...

    *He sees a Dalek come around the corner, and quickly backs out of sight*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:03 am

    *Monasti takes advantage of Yon's distraction and throws a fireball at him*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:05 am

    *The fireball smashes into Yon and then fades away*

    Yon: Thank goodness I stole that fireproof vest from Inv.

    *Yon throws his gun at Monasti*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:06 am

    *Monasti hits the gun in mid-air with another fireball*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:47 am

    [ Medical Mechanica Factory, @ Klak: ]

    Prudence: *Swiftly dashes towards Phantasm Ryoko*

    Phantasm Ryoko: *Lobs a sphere of fiery energy towards her*

    Prudence: *Swiftly leaps over* Hyah!! *Jabs spear forward*

    *A copy of the spearhead shoots forward, nearing the Phantasm at high speed*

    P. Ryoko: *Fades into the ground*

    Prudence: *Lands, looking around idly*

    *Meanwhile...*

    Etna: *Warily keeps her distance*

    Phantasm ???: *Murmurs strangely* ...I'm different I'm different I'm different...

    Etna: ...Ulp...

    --- --- ---

    [ Bebop II, What Had Been Vi's Arena: ]

    Mamimi: *Is standing at one end of the arena*

    *The environmental replication systems have formed a wide, grassy area with large hills to the western side*

    *With a low rumble, several shapes drop down*

    *Each drone resembles a huge crab with no pincers, and twin blasters on top*

    *Meanwhile, the only thing that Mamimi would seem to wield is a small, but beautifully-made slingshot*

    Mamimi: *Reaches into the bag resting on her hip*

    *Resembling a messenger bag, it has NO FUTURE printed across the front*

    Mamimi: *Drawing a tiny, green object from one of the side pouches, she prepares to fire it*

    *Whirring ominously, the drones charge their blasters*

    Mamimi: *Fires the object into the ground a few meters ahead of herself*

    *Just as the drones all fire, several bright green, leafy vines erupt upward*

    *Forming a wall, the vines successfully block each and every blast*

    *As the vines move away to either side, Mamimi draws another seed-like object*

    Mamimi: *Loads and fires, towards the closest drone*

    *The seed quickly bursts into a large, whiffling shape halfway through its course*

    *Upon growing fully, the magenta, toothy-jawed flower chomps down on the drone's head*

    Mamimi: *Prepares to keep going*

    ...

    [ That Arena's Viewing Area: ]

    Vi: *Wiping sweat off her brow* Mamimi's good with those Burst Greens, huh?

    Haruko: *Strums on guitar* Yep. Pretty exciting to watch.

    *The two fall silent again*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:24 pm

    *the Phantasm of Klak is quickly disintegrated by a flurry of slashes from Nadle's blade*

    *D-Klak begins to run from his phantasm*

    *he runs to a corner, and wall kicks onto the phantasm's face*

    *he charges his blades with electricity, and stabs them into its eyes*

    *the phantasm dies*

    *the others fight theirs, save for Jinx, who is staring at it*

    *the phantasm stares back*

    Jinx: "You're...the real thing...aren't you?"

    ---

    OOS: Waiting on Addy for the Battle of Malchior IV.


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:08 pm

    [ Medical Mechanica Factory: ]

    Prudence: *Leaps, avoiding P. Ryoko's re-emergence*

    *Doing a twist in mid-air, she slashes her spear downward while extending it*

    P. Ryoko: *Is slashed vertically down the face, before fading away*

    Etna: *Dodges back from her opponent* ...

    P. ???: *Collapses into glimmering dust* Hiiihhh...

    Prudence: *Gazes around* Now...How to get outta this place...Hmmm...

    *She places a forefinger on her lower lip*

    --- --- ---

    [ Bebop II, Mamimi's Arena: ]

    *One of the drones launches a missile*

    Mamimi: *Fires a Burst Green at the incoming projectile*

    *Upon impact, the seed grows into several semi-split fronds that smother the explosion*

    Mamimi: *Lets fly another seed, at one of the drones' feet*

    *Growing into another wall of vines, it picks the drone up before smashing it down into the ground*

    Mamimi: *Prepares to go right on fighting*

    ---

    [ Viewing Area: ]

    Vi: Mamimi's doing a really good job!

    ...

    Vi: ... *Looks over* Gah. What are you watching? Is that an anime, or...?

    Haruko: *Smiles* Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. You could say I'm...Checking in with my successors.

    Vi: *Chuckles* I'd heard of that...Still can't believe Studio Gainax managed to make an anime weirder than FLCL.

    Haruko: *Waves hand at Vi* SHHH, shhh, shhh, good part good part, pyon.

    Vi: *Goes back to watching Mamimi's fight*

    Pitou: *Wanders in* Nya. *Meanders over to Haruko*

    *Stopping to gaze over her shoulder at the screen, his smile widens*

    Pitou: *Crouches down in a seat to watch with her*

    Haruko: *Sitting in a rolly-chair backwards* Hmmm...

    Pitou: *Still watching* Nyaaa...
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:07 pm

    OOS: Waiting on KoN.....


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1952
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:44 am

    [Malchior IV]

    *The pilots ,now covered by mounds of dirt, begin firing at the Toa. Praepositus fires a flare into the air before whiping out his chain tight around his hands to catch the blow. He throws his gun away after firing.*

    Praepositus: Good is too subjective to devote your life to.

    --

    Pilot: Uterio? What are your orders?

    OOS: Sorry I haven't posted for a while.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:47 pm

    *Perseus smiles*

    Perseus: "That's why I don't serve the good of this world, but that of The Shepherd!"

    *he smashes his fist, encased in rock, against one of the pilots*

    *Klak slashes at Praepositus with his Keyblade*

    ---

    *the group with Prudence stop fighting, clearly being the victors*

    *the phantasm facing Jinx has disappeared*

    Nadle: "What now?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun May 01, 2011 5:05 am

    [ Malchior IV: ]

    OOS: Note - I'm taking over Adrastos's characters for now.

    ...What could possibly go wrong?

    I'll try to do good.

    ---

    Praepositus: *Ducks around Klak's blade, narrowly avoiding it*

    *At the same time, he unwraps his kusarigama's(?) chain at high speed*

    *Swinging that arm, he launches the flail-end towards the keyblade - Intending to tangle it*

    Praepositus: Men!! All but eight form a line two deep! Two of the other eight, both try to contact reinforcement fighters! The last six are to protect those two!!

    *His men hurriedly move to enact these orders; the pilot that Perseus attacked is dragged aside, while two men attempt to bash him with discarded, spent rifles*

    *Those two soldiers rapidly draw a pair of flare guns and both fire them at Perseus for good measure*

    *Not waiting to see if any of that worked, they dash off to join the formation*

    ...

    [ In The Skies Above Malchior: ]

    *Two small squadrons descend*

    *The leaders are a large, crocodillian being for one and a stylized drone with a head that features only a blue visor*

    Croc: This is Serkel. I was in the neighbourhood, and decided to help you losers out.

    Drone: *Has a female voice* KAT-D6 speaking. Preparing to establish air protection.

    *While Serkel and his forces swoop down, KAT-D6 has her all-mechanical forces spread out in five pairs to attack enemy drones in hit-and-run style*

    --- --- ---

    [ Medical Mechanica Factory: ]

    Prudence: ... *Stares at the opposite wall* ...

    Etna: What? Are you waiting for an invitation to head on in?

    Prudence: As a matter of fact, yes. Yes I am.

    *As if on cue, a highly-complicated door opens on a spacious corridor*

    Etna: I really hate when you and Zev do stuff like that.

    Prudence: *Leads the group forward*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sun May 01, 2011 6:00 am

    *the soldiers hitting Perseus are blasted by flames from a Fire Toa*

    *A water Toa stops the flares before they hit Perseus*

    Perseus: "We should attempt using Mask powers, for good measure! The rest of the Knights will be on our world soon, so do not worry of them!"

    ---

    *A Malchioiran starfighter attacks KAT-D6's ship*

    Malchiorian: "Death to all invaders!"

    ---

    *Another garrison of Malchiorians runs into the army Perseus betrayed, and another firefight begins, a few miles away*

    *the battle rages on, as turrets begin to fire from both sides*

    ---

    *Uterio sends the Pilot away*

    Uterio: "I have sent enough forces to Malchior. There are campaigns that are being fought elsewhere that I must focus my time on."

    FK: "Malchior will be yours, no matter what Perseus or Klak does. I will go to the planet, and infect its water supply. The Nynrah Ghosts may be Fe-Matoran, but they depend on the Malchiorians as their protectors. Those beings depend on water to live. Once they drink of that water, they will be under m-er-your control, Generalissimo. I'm sure that they will be useful, especially against the Great Beings. And I am not just referring to TPK..."

    Uterio: "Wonderful. Thank you for your help. As compensation, I-"

    FK: "Oh no no no. I want no compensation. Such pleasantries would alter the time stream!"

    *he jumps into a portal, and disappears*



    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun May 01, 2011 6:20 am

    [ Malchior IV: ]

    KAT-D6: *Barrel rolls out of the way*

    *Flying upside-down, she circles around underneath the Malchiorian fighter*

    *Her ship's underside releases several bright red lasers*

    Serkel: *Swoops ship down, sending a high-power missile towards the Malchiorians*

    *His squadron follows suit*

    -------

    http://bzpb.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=182
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat May 14, 2011 5:07 am

    MOD NOTE: This post is in the wrong place (check the timestamp). Please take this into consideration when reading the archives. -Kon, 2016

    ---------------------------

    [ Training room: ]

    *The coin expels some sort of thick mist, so no-one can actually see who has emerged*

    Shroom: ... Wha?

    Moss: Heheheh~

    *The mist clears after a few seconds, Shroom and Moss cannot seem to take in what they see*

    *The female figure that emerges is covered in what seems like light beige bandages, with leather strapped to her upper legs and arms, she has a massive diagonal rip in her "clothing" along her stomach, some stray bandages hang off her chest and arms. No bandages cover her face, and it is immediately evident why; she has an extremely pretty face, with dusty goggles on her forehead. Her hair is back in an extremely long ponytail, going down to at least her hips, and is tied together with many leather bands with strange teeth attached to them, coming off the bands are several leather strips that go down with her sandy ivory hair to give it an interesting look*

    Draak'ha: ...

    Shroom: Hey.

    *Draak'ha looks down at Shroom and gasps*

    Draak'ha: You're Shroom?

    *She whispers to herself*

    Draak'ha: Heh, he's adoroble...

    Moss: He's paralyzed~

    *Draak'ha looks at Moss, she walks up to her, revealing that she is slightly shorter than her*

    Draak'ha: Oh. My. GUARDIAN!

    *Draak'ha hugs Moss for an uncomfortably long amount of time*

    Draak'ha: How long has it been?

    Moss: Too long...

    *They hug for a while longer while giggling*

    *Shroom sighs and looks at Mamimi, Misaki and Ursakune*

    Shroom: Everyone, this is Draak'ha.

    *Draak'ha lets go from Moss, and looks straight for Shroom, he flinches*

    *She dives for Shroom and hugs him, not realizing that he isn't in the best condition at the moment*

    Shroom: ... That hurts...


    _________________
    :]

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:51 am