BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPower Battles

    Share
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:56 am

    [ Viewing Platform: ]

    Namah: ... *Pats at her stomach idly*

    *Looking up at the other two with a blank gaze, she thinks for a few moments...*

    Namah: ...I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat.

    *She heads for the elevator*

    OOS: Please, play along.

    M'kay?

    ...

    [ Bebop II Bridge: ]

    Makoto: *Smiles, thinking to self* Cute~!

    *She suddenly gets a message on a console nearby; four beeps, and a light flashing orange, pink, pink, orange*

    Makoto: Hmmm. *Looks to Yuuka* I've gotta see what the Angry Doctor wants.

    *Getting an idea, she smiles widely at Yuuka*

    Makoto: Wanna come along? Plea~~~se~?

    ...

    [ Kalta Thaea's Surface, Nearby the Bebop II: ]

    Ryoko: *Finally speaks to Washu* Washu...Who is that girl?

    Washu: ... *Looks away from the still-sleeping girl at long last* ...Her name is Sara. She was...One of my students.

    *Kneeling down beside Sara, who it still in a deep, deep sleep, Washu looks down at her*

    Washu: I heard that when I disappeared...She was very upset. But... *Sighs heavily*

    Ryoko: What is it, Washu? Aren't you happy to see her? *Brow furrows in frustration*

    Washu: Of course, but... *Sighs again* ...I barely know anything about her, in-depth...

    *Gazing down at Sara, her eyes are brewing with confusion and emotions*

    Washu: ...I can't imagine why the Vrishkans would see her as such a threat. At the academy, she was sweet, got good grades, and never designed weapons of any kind...She was just a smart, adorable little klutz...

    Ryoko: ... *Stays silent, not knowing how to console the diminutive scientist*

    *Suddenly, several screeches can be heard from nearby*

    Ryoko: *Prepares to leap, but stops suddenly at a gesture from Washu*

    Washu: ...Let me do this. I want to find out a few things. *Eyes have a steely, dangerous glint*

    Ryoko: Oh, oh...Whatever. *Angrily backs down from Washu*

    Washu: *Begins typing on another holographic console*

    ...

    [ Meanwhile, On A Distant, Abandoned Research Center Floating In Space: ]

    *All is dark and quiet*

    *Without warning, a hole is warped into a platform at the nucleus of the station*

    *Some kind of black, eight-sided, rhomboid crystal begins to emerge from the strange portal*

    *A number of small, white, one-by-four panels begin circling the crystal in separate rings*

    *More of the small panels align next to eachother by their long sides, slightly apart; these chains pass right into the station's consoles and machinery*

    *After a series of beeps, clicks, and whirrs, a relaxed, female voice speaks from everywhere and nowehere at once*

    ???: Security systems deactivated. Research Center void of life. Original purpose: [Obsolete.] Processing...

    *The crystal spends several more minutes beeping and whirring and clicking; forming its flat, rectangular satellites into larger, asymmetrical panels*

    *Finally, a little digital lightbulb appears above the top of the crystal for effect*

    ???: Solution Reached. New Objectives Set, Dedicating Systems For Purposes:

    *Massive chains of satellite-strips lash out, digging into every corner of the room*

    *They extend beyond the core room's confines, digging up long-buried programs and weapons and devices; unbelieveable resources lie lost in the station's reaches*

    *Everything that could possibly be of use is 'accessed' by satellite-chains entering them*

    ???: Step One: [Assimilimate Station For Purposes.]

    *The entire station rumbles, before violently being dragged in on itself*

    *When all is said and done, only the black crystal is left floating in space*

    ???: Steps Two-Five: [Gather Information On Designer's Whereabouts.]

    *Within a matter of moments, it has pinpointed a view of Washu on Kalta Thaea*

    *It observes her as she approaches the Vrishkan forces, scanning the location, other individuals in the vicinity, records on Washu at various computers across the Universe, climate, Washu's physical state, etc., etc.*

    *Next, it records all of this information and somehow sets up a system to keep tabs on her*

    ???: Steps Six-Eight: [Use Information Gathered To Design Appropriate Body For Step Nine...]

    *It uses all of this information to design schematics, works out the specs on construction, and finally begins to take a small, slightly familiar humanoid shape...

    ???: *In a disturbingly familiar female voice* ...Step Nine, Final Step: [Commence New Primary Objective.]

    *A strange giggle emanates from it, as first one, then both lavender-purple eyes open*

    ???: ...New Primary Objective: [Test Creator's Security.] Hee hee~!
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:03 am

    *MK explodes*

    *he reappears behind Blackout*

    MK: Please!! You think you can kill a User?

    *mentally lifts Blackout, and smashes him against a wall*

    ---

    *F-Klak looks in rage towards Nefelpitou and Brunestud*

    FK: "See Klak? They hate us! They are against those who choose their own DESTINY!!"

    Me: My destiny is decided by the Shepherd!

    FK: "No..you decide it! It has taken me years to make sure you go on the correct path, but not even I can stop you from creating your own life. You must rise, Klak, and defy all. Your friends will either be destroyed by Uterio and Blackout, or they are traitors who never knew your potential. CHOOSE THE SHADOWS, KLAK!!"

    *he places his hands on Klak's face, causing a black stain to spread*

    *Klak begins screaming hysterically*

    *D-Klak bursts in, carrying both of his hook blades*

    DK: "Leave him alone, you freak!"

    *charges at F-Klak, who repels him upward*

    *they crash through the floors, and arrive at the second floor of the space station*

    *F-Klak and D-Klak begin fighting*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:08 am

    Blackout: Yes. *unleashes a massive blast of Unicron energy, spreading out in all directions, destroying all in its path*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:19 am

    [ With Klak: ]

    Prudence: ... *Sighs* Boys.

    *Lifting her hands, she causes several small, purple and gold fireballs to appear*

    Prudence: O spirits who recline in Heaven,/I ask to be looked upon with favor./I beg that ye traverse the bounds of time and space/To save this boy's heart.

    *Lowering her hands, she places them on Klak's face where the infection has started, before leaning down*

    Prudence: Good thing Zev's not here, or what I'm about to do would get your head hung on his wall.

    *She promptly kisses Klak on the lips, hands still on his face*

    *Without warning, a huge pillar of golden light erupts up from the two of them*

    *The call of some mystical beast can be heard from high above*

    *Strange forces work to reverse Klak's affliction, as the noble Makuta is slowly covered in a golden light*

    Prudence: *Begins to periodically suffer similar black stains to Klak*

    *However, they are quickly consumed by her own light*

    *The fireballs glow brightly around them*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:19 am

    *Hannah prances back through the flowers, looking around to see where Flora is*

    Hannah: Flora~! Where are you!?

    *She turns round in a full circle, the sweet scent dulling her senses*

    Hannah: Flora...?

    Flora: Right here, Hannah.

    *Hannah looks around, but still can't see her, after a few more seconds of panic, Hannah can feel being picked up from the behind*

    Flora: Here I am!

    Hannah: *Giggles* Flora~!

    Flora: So, who did you give your flower to?

    *Hannah pauses for a second as Flora puts her into a piggy-back*

    Hannah: O... Ma... Ha...? Omaha?

    Flora: Omaha? Never heard of him.

    *The other child can be seen rushing through the flowers towards them in the distance, along with allot of giggling*

    Child: Flora~! Flora~!

    *Flora smiles and greets the child with open arms*

    Flora: What is it? Who did you give it to?

    Child: Well... I gave my flower to... Boone.

    Flora: Boone...?

    *Hannah bursts out laughing, and Flora looks confused*

    Flora: Wait, why Boone? Isn't he the arrogant one?

    Child: He's fine!

    *The three go arguing and giggling through the meadow of flowers towards the house in the distance, the sky painted yellow with pollen*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:58 am

    [ The Flowered Planet: ]

    *Nearby - But not exactly close - Between the house and Omaha's bench is a rather large tree*

    *Atop a root which curves dramatically upwards sits a figure with wide, dark wings and a slightly threatening appearance*


    *He sits with one leg perfectly folded over the other and, despite his appearance, has a presence that gives not an inkling of a sign towards ill intent to his surroudings*

    *Raising an elegantly crooked, seemingly gloved finger, he allows a small songbird to alight there; the bird regards him with gentle interest...*

    ???: Aaah...Such a refreshingly beautiful planet. I grow so weary of the dark fancies my 'comrades' hold dear. At least this planet is far from Lord Brunestud's scope...And I'm sure he would appreciate this place.

    *Carefully bringing up his other hand to the bird, he moves with such fluid, slow motions that the bird isn't frightened*

    ???: Yes, my little friend...Don't fear me, though I may seem strange. I simply wish to look you over...

    *With several "hmm"s and "I see"s and "my, my"s, he gently strokes the bird's feathers, runs a clawtip over the side of its beak, and carefully inspects its feet*

    ???: *Chuckles softly* Undamaged feathers, unmarred beak, not a scar on the feet...You must not be much older than a fledgling, hm? *Gives another chuckle at what seems to be an offended chirp* You're the image of perfect health, nonetheless.

    *At this, the bird chirps in approval before taking a hop and a skip and a flutter to land on the...Man's shoulder*

    ???: Hm hm hm. There is nothing quite as beautiful as a healthy bird without fears...

    *Fishing around in his clothing, he retrieves a small morsel of some food*

    *Offering it to the songbird, he chuckles to himself whilst the bird partakes of the food*

    ???: Feathers of modest tones, perhaps flecked in earthy brown or stony gray...The voices of earthbound Cherubim...How I love songbirds.

    *Trailing away, he begins humming what sounds like Dvorak's New World Symphony*

    *Ruffling its wings idly, the bird begins to try out the tune*

    *The two soon enter a strange duet...*

    ...

    OOS: Hope this was okay, Shroom.

    I'll edit if it wasn't.

    X<
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:54 am

    *MakutaKlak creates a force field, containing the Unicron energy*

    MK: Ugh....*he lifts the force field, and causes the energy to attack him*

    *MakutaKlak collapses, and falls unconscious*

    ---

    *Klak gets up, silently, and looks at Prudence*

    Me: Prudence? Th-thank you....*he collapses*

    *F-Klak slices into D-Klak's arm with his Keyblade*

    *D-Klak force pushes him to the ground, and is about to electrify him, when the Makuta disappears*

    DK: "******* seems to have a nasty habit of disappearing."

    *he reunites with Klak and Prudence, and begins to set off towards the ship*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:27 pm

    Blackout: That was a mistake. *opens a portal to Sentai Mountain, throws MK in, and closes it*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:45 pm

    [Flowered planet:]

    *The three girls enter the house, not noticing the strange "man"*

    *One by one the lights in the windows go out, and all around it is starting to get dark*

    Omaha:...

    *His head turns with a robotic humming sound to the strange figure, he inspects him for quite a while, seeming to "see" him even with the cloth over his eyes*

    Omaha: *Sigh*

    *His head turns back to the floor and he raises the flower back for inspection again, tenderly feeling the petals with his clunky gloves, one of the petals falls to the floor*

    *He sits completely still as the two moons glide across the sky, dyed with yellow because of the pollen, the stars twinkle sweetly behind the two yellow moons*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:01 pm

    [ Flowered Planet: ]

    ???: Mmm... *Looks over at a sudden rustling*

    *A decidedly ugly figure with a humanoid body, but black-feathered wings for arms and a raven's head, approaches*

    *It gives a series of churring and clicking noises to the being*

    ???: I understand...Tell them I shall arrive shortly.

    *Nodding, the creature slinks away*

    ???: *Looks to Omaha* ... *Gets up*

    *Walking over to Omaha, he offers a handshake genially*

    ???: Hello, there. My name is Gransurg Blackmore.

    *He peers at Omaha's covered face inquisitively*

    Blackmore: How are you?

    ...

    [ Kalta Thaea's Surface: ]

    Washu: *Has met the Vrishkan forces*

    *Screeching, they each prepare to fire a massive salvo*

    *However, Washu responds by raising up a small device which resembles a tuning fork*

    Washu: *Presses a small black button on the device's grip*

    *Abruptly, waves high-pitched sonics emanate outwards*

    *Screeching, several Vrishkans fall apart into a shifting black-and-beige soup*

    Washu: *Blows these fallen Vrishkans away with energy bolts*

    *The rest of them quickly begin to pull back*

    Washu: *Waves the device towards them, focusing the sonics forward*

    *More and more Vrishkans collapse, to be blasted by Washu*

    *Finally, only one is left intact; mostly*

    Washu: *Approaches the scrabbling, one-armed, detached torso* A few questions...

    *Stomping down on its free arm, she leans down dangerously*

    Washu: First...Why was Sara your prisoner?

    Vrishkan: *Clicks and whistles* ...

    Washu: ...Okay, then.

    *CRUNCH*

    Vrishkan: GYAAAAATCH!! STOP! STOP! WILL TELL!!

    Washu: *Takes foot off of its crushed wrist*

    Vrishkan: *Slowly begins to reform* ...Will tell...

    Washu: *Keeps anti-Vrishkan device in plain sight*

    Vrishkan: *Chirps uncomfortably*

    ...

    [ Bebop II Viewing Deck: ]

    Namah: *Turns to look at Moss and Shroom* Well?

    *Her stomach growls loudly*

    ...

    [ Bebop II Bridge: ]

    Makoto: So? You wanna come with?

    *Her fluffy tail flicks back and forth*

    Makoto: ...I think she'll really like you, Yuuka-chan~!

    *She giggles, smiling warmly*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:59 pm

    [Flowered planet:]

    Omaha: ...I am well...

    *He shakes Blackmore's hand slowly, Omaha's gloves proving extremely lifeless and cold*

    *As he turns away from Blackmore, he takes another flower from the groud, realizing it to be similar to the one Hannah gave him, he turns back to Blackmore and offers the flower with an almost outstretched arm, his armor restraining some of his movement*

    Omaha: Here.

    ...

    [ Bebop II Viewing Deck: ]

    Shroom: Okay then.

    Moss: I'm pretty hungry~!

    *Moss giggles to herself as they both follow Namah*

    ...

    [ Bebop II Bridge: ]

    *Yuuka blushes warmer*

    Yuuka: O-Okay... Thank you...

    *She readies to follow Makoto, brushing stray feathers off her shirt*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:23 am

    [ Flowered Planet: ]

    Blackmore: *Gently takes the flower*

    *He inhales the flower's scent, giving a "hmm" of interest*

    Blackmore: ...A lovely, lovely planet. I thank you for this gift.

    *With circling rings of black runes, the flower disappears to elsewhere*

    Blackmore: I'm afraid I must leave soon. But not quite yet.

    *He peers up into the tree where he was sitting before*

    Blackmore: Ah. There we are, there we are...

    *Some kind of creature peers back at him from deep within the tree's leaves*

    *An owl-like bird hops onto a lower branch to observe him*

    Night Bird: Oo...Ooo...Ooo...Oo...Ooo...

    Blackmore: *Gazes fondly at the bird* Such a beautiful creature...

    *He turns to look over his shoulder at Omaha, clear excitement filling his voice*

    Blackmore: Isn't it majestic? The white and cinnamon plumage, those intelligent, amber-orange eyes, its wickedly curved talons; perfectly designed for nocturnal hunting.

    Night Bird: Ooo...Oo? *Quirks its head to the side at the two strange figures*

    Blackmore: *Goes back to watching the bird*

    ...

    [ Bebop II Elevator: ]

    Namah: *Says nothing as the elevator descends*

    *Once it comes to a stop, she leads the two into a hallway*

    Namah: I'm a pretty good cook...Let me handle the food.

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Outside Bridge: ]

    Makoto: *Leads Yuuka down the halls*

    *After going down a staircase, the two soon approach a huge, heavily-armored door*

    Makoto: *Presses hand against a panel beside the door* Professor, it's Makoto~! Please let me and my friend in~!

    *There is a pause, before a crackle of static and the emergence of an older female voice*

    ???: *In an irascible tone* Alright, alright. Hold on a minute, Ms. Sunshine.

    Makoto: *Waits patiently* I think she'll like you, Yuuka-chan.

    *Her fluffy tail waves back and forth*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:53 am

    [Flowered planet:]

    Omaha: Can't... See it.

    *His head turns back to looking at the ground*

    Omaha: Can't... See anything.

    *He flexes his hands, both making different pitches of humming sound as the joints move creakily*

    Omaha: I need sleep. Rest...

    *After a few seconds, a quiet humming noise can be heard, and Omaha stops moving completely*

    ...

    [ Bebop II Hallway: ]

    Shroom: Heh, I'm intrigued.

    *Moss' stomach rumbles at a slightly higher pitch than Namah's*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Outside the door: ]

    Yuuka: Really...?

    *Yuuka stretches her wings and looks nervous*

    *She stares at the door*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:26 am

    [ Flowered Planet: ]

    Blackmore: ... *Looks at Omaha, then up at the moon* ...

    *Sighing softly, he goes over and sits down on the same root as before*

    Blackmore: I feel the strangest sensation of foreboding.

    *His breathing calms; Blackmore is asleep sitting up*

    *Meanwhile, several more of the humanoid creatures with feathered wings for arms and bird heads emerge around him*

    *About twenty in number, they crouch down; chirping and chittering and churring quietly*

    *In time, they fall asleep as well*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Kitchen?: ]

    Namah: *Indicates a nearby table* You can sit there.

    *Walking to a huge table brusquely, she taps on a set of controls*

    *To her are brought what look like three geese, as well as a variety of vegetables and mincemeat*

    *Lifting up a cleaver, Namah gets herself set properly, and...*

    CHUNKSH-CHUNKSH!! CHUNKSH-CHUNKSH!! CHUNKSH-CHUNKSH!!

    *With those horrendous noises done, Namah sets the heads and bodies aside; taking up the goose necks*

    *Next, she carefully chops some potatoes and carrots with a smaller knife*

    *Gently stuffing potatoes, carrots, and mincemeat into each neck, she takes out some cooking thread*

    *She sews both ends of each goose neck shut, and takes out some kind of large skillet*

    *Setting the skillet over the stove and pouring in some oil, Namah heats it for a bit*

    *Finally tossing in the stuffed necks, she begins frying them carefully*

    Namah: ...I don't suppose either of you have ever had stuffed-and-fried blivgoose necks, hm?

    *She continues frying the stuffed necks*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Outside the Large Door: ]

    *Finally, the door opens up with a mechanical hisssss*

    Makoto: *Leads Yuuka in, past lots of machinery and chemicals* Professor~! Here~ we~ come~!

    *Several objects which look suspiciously like weapons are stacked off to the side*

    *After a few minutes, the two reach the 'Professor' herself...*


    Makoto: Professor Kokonoe, meet Yuuka-chan~! Yuuka-chan, this is the Bebop II's Chairman of R&D, Kokonoe~!

    Kokonoe: Take your sweet time. Were you chatting on your way to the lab again, dumbass?

    Makoto: Oh, Professor, you can be such a riot~! *Brow twitches* Don't try to pick on Yuuka-chan.

    Kokonoe: Don't worry. I'm not the kind of cat to harass little birds.

    *She begins looking through notes idly, twirling the lollipop around*

    Makoto: *Whispers to Yuuka* Don't worry...She's just a li'l bit testy.

    Kokonoe: Feh. Damn ingrates on the upper levels must've cocked up another experiment.

    Makoto: ...Just a li'l~ bit~ testy.

    ...

    [ Surface of Kalta Thaea: ]

    Washu: *Lowers the harmonics device*

    Vrishkan Soldier: *Successfully reformed, hurriedly scrabbles away*

    *However, he is abruptly stopped by a figure bringing a halt to his escape - With its foot*


    Washu: ...Well, that's a pretty violent way to do things right there. *Gulp*

    ???: *Gives a low rumble like thunder heard from underwater*

    *It starts to approach Washu slowly*

    *She turns the harmonics device up to full power, but it has no effect*

    Washu: Damn. No nanites at all? *Dashes away*

    ???: *Fires a telekinetic blast at the spot where she just was*

    *Rumbling again, it follows after Washu*
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:35 am

    OOS: Exoforce reference FTW.

    *Trantoshen looks around, and sees Vorahk-Kah*

    Trantoshen: You.

    *V-K teleports them both into what looks like an empty space*

    V-K: Where is Kakamu?

    Trantoshen: What?

    V-K: I said, where is Kakamu.

    Trantoshen: Haven't you heard the news? He's dead.

    *V-K, seemingly unaffected by this news, begins twirling with his staff*

    V-K: Liar.

    *He throws Trantoshen onto the floor with his Gravity power, then clips his staff around Trantoshen's neck*

    V-K: Tell me the truth.


    _________________
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:18 am

    [ Bebop II, Kitchen: ]

    *Shroom seems interested, while Moss just seems hungry, they both stare at the food being prepared nevertheless*

    Shroom: Hm, dad never thought of using the necks... I can tell this is gonna be tasty~

    Moss: *Quietly whispers "food" to herself over and over again*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, In the Laboratory:]

    Yuuka: Nn... Nice to meet you...

    *She stares around at all the important looking equipment and decides to wrap her wings around herself so she doesn't bump into anything*

    *She looks around further*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:47 am

    [ Bebop II, Kitchen: ]

    Namah: *Has also prepared three little bowls of mashed potatoes*

    *Carrying over the food balanced on two platters, Namah sets them down on the table*

    Namah: Time to dig in. *Cuts a piece of the stuffed neck, before skewering it on her fork*

    *Taking a bite, she gives a slight smile at the flavor; savory, smokey, and with distinct potatoes & carrots*

    Namah: ...I haven't fixed this for a long, long time. *Continues eating*

    ...

    [ Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    Kokonoe: *Finishes reading* ...Alright.

    Makoto: Whaddya need, Professor? Any chemicals? Cool machine parts~? *Eyes sparkle*

    Kokonoe: Pff. Don't get your hopes up - I won't let you touch anything too important. It's...

    Makoto: *Huffs quietly* Yeah? What is it, Professor? *Tone clearly shows irritation*

    Kokonoe: ... *Has removed left foot from shoe, rubbing the back of right leg* ...

    Makoto: ...Professor? You can ask me...I'm sure it's nothing I can't get.

    Kokonoe: ...A box of...ro...er...s... *Mumbles indistinctly*

    Makoto: What was that? Speak up, please~! Speak up, please~!

    Kokonoe: FINE!! *Turns away* I just wanted a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates!!

    *She gives a very slight blush, staring down at the floor angrily*

    Makoto: Sure thing! Stay here, Yuuka-chan~! *Rushes off*

    Kokonoe: ... *Turns, looking at Yuuka* ...

    ...

    [ Kalta Thaean Surface, Nearby the Bebop II: ]

    Ryo-Ohki: *Is munching on some carrots roasted over a fire*

    Haruko: ...You guys hear something? *Stops strumming on bass guitar*

    Ryoko: ... *Sigh* Yeah. But I really wish I didn't. *Warps away*

    *She reappears hovering above Washu - Still chased by the massive, rocky-armored humanoid*

    Washu: GYA~~~~~H!! I don't have any weapons on me that can put a dent on that thing~~~!!

    *Diving forward, she narrowly avoids a screaming telekinetic pulse*

    Ryoko: ... *Notices something nearby, smirking* ...You may not have firepower, but I bet she does.

    *The rocky humanoid notices a whistling behind it, before quite abruptly - *

    KA-BLAMFF!!

    *A huge hole is blasted into its left shoulder, completely taking off its arm and leaving a smoothed-down, semicircular chunk of its torso missing*

    Vvvrrrmmmmm...

    *Soon after, it is violently run over by a familiar, now-hovering craft*

    Zev: *Hoots from inside* HELLZ YEAH BIZNATCH SAY HELLO TO THE FOSSILS FOR MEH~~~~~

    *Far behind, the beast has been driven a good two or three meters into the dirt*

    Vi: *Sighs from her firing spot atop the vessel, just within a hatch* I miss the shortlived calm Zev.

    *They go screaming past towards the Bebop II, leaving Washu and Ryoko behind*

    Zev: SORRY, LITTLE MISSESES...ES!! ONCE WE STOP THIS THING, IT WON'T START AGAIN FOR A LO~NG TIME!!

    Wekiga: *Shouts from inside* SOMEONE SLOW ZEV DOWN!! I'M GETTING MOTION SICKNESS!!

    Zev: TIME TO PLAY A LI'L FREE BIRD, E~~~VERYBODY!!

    Wekiga: GOD, I'M OPENING A WINDOW!!

    Zev: NO WINDOWS ON THIS ONE, FLUFFY!!

    Wekiga: AR~~~~~~~~~~GH!!

    Washu: *Stares after them*

    Ryoko: *Begins to alight*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:56 am

    OOS: KoN reminded me of this.....

    *wherever Kakamu's funeral took place*

    *a hand suddenly bursts out of the ground*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:19 am

    Blackout, no.

    Just no, no, no. Kakamu's death was one of the few moments in our RPG that had any poignancy or meaning.

    You have no right to stomp all over that sacrifice, even if he was a fictional character.

    Honestly. I'm glad things are calming down...But that is going too far.

    Far, far too far.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:36 am

    OOS: And yeah, KoN already said he had other plans for Kakamu's corpse, y'know?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:37 am

    OOS: OK, I'll change it so it's not Kakamu.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:30 pm

    *MK frowns*

    MK: Whatever. I wasn't going to do anything anyways.

    *begins to walk around Sentai Mountain*
    ---

    *D-Klak and the Original Klak are in the cockpit, reunited with everyone else*

    Me: Wait, where's Prudence?

    DK: "She just.....vanished. Zev's characters tend to do that."

    Nadle: "We should re-group with our forces in Krustallos. Do you think Perseus will inform us of their next plan?"

    DK: "If he even hears of it, yes."

    ---

    *Rahksha's army arrives, slightly devastated, at the camp*

    *Rahksha limps into the room Uterio is in, and beats around with a stick*

    R: "Generalissimo...we failed....forgive me."

    Uterio: "You didn't fail....this was part of my plan. It is a pity you lost your eyesight, but sacrifices must be made."

    Rahksha: "You mean...?"

    U: "Set planted the bomb in his Starfighter, causing it to explode. Hopefully, D-Klak went down with it, from what I have heard. Now, rest."

    *Rahksha is confused, and reaches to a wall to prevent from collapsing*

    *Uterio contacts Praepositus through a communicator*

    Uterio: "The time is ripe. Gather your army, I will direct you to the next place of attack."


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:24 pm

    *suddenly, MK is surrounded by battle machines*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:25 am

    [ Aboard Klak's Ship: ]

    *Suddenly, Prudence walks in; still carrying the wrapped object*

    Prudence: Man. You guys have sucky showers. I didn't even try, blegh! *She adjusts how the object leans on her shoulder*

    *Looking about, she suddenly turns much more serious for an unknown reason*

    Prudence: ...I may need some help from you guys...I've made a few new enemies over the years.

    *With a yawn, she plops down in a random chair before a console*

    Prudence: What's the plan?
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:24 am

    [The Bebop II, Kitchen:]

    Shroom: Heh. *Digs in slowly and savours the taste*

    *Moss, once again, ruins any femininity portrayed temporarily when she is eating*

    Moss:*Loud eating noises*

    Shroom: Slow down, will ya?

    *Moss gives a high impatient humming noise and keeps on shovelling*

    ...

    [The Bebop II, Laboratory:]

    Yuuka: Uhhh...

    *Yuuka giggles awkwardly and looks away*

    *She blushes*

    Yuuka: S-So what type of things do you carry out here...?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:40 am

    [ Bebop II, Kitchen: ]

    Namah: *Eats in a way somewhere between the other two*

    *Once she's finished, she waits patiently*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    Kokonoe: Meh...All sorts of stuff.

    *Inspecting a console, she continues to speak idly*

    Kokonoe: Designing drones...Weapons...Spacial distortion devices...

    *She falls silent for a moment, sighing rather dejectedly*

    Kokonoe: ...Not like anyone can give me good conversation on it. No offense.

    *Her sadness is palpable*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Dock: ]

    Zev: *Has been dragged off by Tamao for training*

    Anna & Wekiga: *Have followed after for their own personal reasons*

    *Sara has been transported to the infirmary; Maxie, Nelgi, and Milia have been reassured that their lost friend will be found; Ryoko has meandered off to drink; Haruko is strumming on her guitar; and Ryo-Ohki is napping in cabbit form*

    Washu: ... *Smiles* Yup. I think I'll enjoy hanging out here.

    Vi: Glad to hear it. *Heads for the bridge*

    Washu: *Goes exploring*

    ...

    [ Back at the Kitchen: ]

    *A figure suddenly enters*

    Namah: Misaki-san...It's very convenient that you've showed up.

    Misaki: Why would that be, Namah-chan~?

    *She currently wears a semi-tight, dark red sweater and beige jeans*

    Namah: Shroom and Moss need help training their Dying Will Flames...Could you help?

    Misaki: I'd be all too happy to help my son's friends! *Smiles*

    Namah: *Looks to Shroom* Have you two met Misaki?
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:14 am

    [ Bebop II, Kitchen:]

    *Funnily enough, Shroom and Moss finish at about the same time*

    Shroom: I've seen you around, haven't met you properly though.

    *He puts out a hand for a shake*

    Shroom: Shroom at your service.

    *Moss giggles awkwardly as Shroom waits for a handshake with deep penetrating eyes*

    *Shroom senses power in Misaki*

    Moss: Uhhh... I'm Chlorophyll, but everyone calls me Moss...

    ...

    [Bebop II, Kokonoe's Lab:]

    Yuuka: Ehhh...

    *She blushes again, and assures herself with looking around*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:28 am

    [ Bebop II, Kitchen: ]

    Misaki: *Shakes Shroom's hand* A pleasure to meet both of you~!

    Namah: ... *Gets up quietly* Time to go train. I mean to keep my promise to you two.

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    *The training room has formed a wide, grassy expanse*

    Namah: *Looks to Shroom and Moss* Zev told me that Shroom has the Lupo di Pioggia, the Rain Wolf...And that Moss has the Canguro di Sereno, the Sun Kangaroo. Now, you two need a certain stimulus to awaken your Flames...

    Misaki: You two just need to hold still... *Bringing both hands back, she draws out and concentrates twin spheres of shining yellow Sun Flames*

    *Thrusting both hands forward, Misaki allows the Sun Flames to surge into Moss and Shroom*

    *From Shroom start to erupt water-like Rain Flames, while Moss forms her own Sun Flames*

    Namah: Try to focus those Flames into your Dying Will Items.

    ...

    OOS: I'll provide appearances for the Rain Wolf and Sun Kangaroo, m'kay?

    M'kay~

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    Kokonoe: *Sighs*

    Makoto: *Rushes back in* Got the chocolate~!

    Kokonoe: *Whirls around* Gimme! Gimme that! Gimme the chocolate!

    Makoto: What do we say before we get something~?

    Kokonoe: I HAVEN'T HAD CHOCOLATE IN TWO WEEKS AND IF YOU KEEP THIS UP I'LL TURN YOU INTO A BIOLOGICAL POWER SOURCE!!

    Makoto: ... *Shakes the box of chocolates* Nope. I dun think that was it~

    Kokonoe: FINE!! PLEASE!!? *Seems to be panting*

    Makoto: *Hands her the box* Here you go, Professor~!

    Kokonoe: *Rips off the wrapping* Yeah. Thanks. *Gets into the chocolate*

    Makoto: You're welcome! *Stands there cheerfully*

    *As Kokonoe pigs out on the chocolate, Makoto leans towards Yuuka*

    Makoto: The Professor's a candy-freak~

    Kokonoe: ...Mnch-mnch-mnch...
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:39 am

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    *Shroom sits down and meditates for about ten seconds, he then focuses all of his energies on getting his flames onto his belt-buckle, still with eyes closed*

    *Moss, on the other hand, stands there fists clenched, and appears to be holding her breath, her face goes all red*

    Moss: Nggyh...

    *She attempts to focus on her bangle*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    *Yuuka giggles, putting her wings to her mouth to muffle the sound*




    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:03 am

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    *The two are successful*

    *From their Dying Will Items eminate large amounts of Flames*

    *Suddenly, two creatures burst out from the items*

    Lupo di Pioggia: *Is a pale silver-blue, with glowing azure-blue eyes and Rain Flames surrounding paws and tail*

    Canguro di Sereno:


    Lupo di Pioggia: My name is Dante. It is my distinct pleasure to meet you. *Inclines head slightly to Shroom*

    Canguro di Sereno: ... *Grunts at Moss, before rubbing at one ear with its forelimbs* ...

    Misaki: *Smiles at the Sun Kangaroo, enamoured* ...A real kangaroo~!

    Namah: *Sigh* Get acquainted, everyone.

    ...

    [ Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    Kokonoe: *Throws the downed box away* Thanks, Makoto. I've been too busy to head out on my own.

    *Before anything else can be said, a certain female voice can be heard*

    Washu: Hmmm~! I seem to have wandered into the den of a fellow lover of science~!

    Kokonoe: *Stomps off in the direction of her voice* Don't break anything.

    Washu: *Inspecting some kind of drone* An intriguing propulsion system...How does it work?

    Kokonoe: ...It works inside of a planet's electromagnetic field by altering its own electromagnetic waves within. It's still being perfected.

    Washu: Aaaaah. Interesting~! Have you looked into using Hrungian Lodestones?

    Kokonoe: Hmph. Those are pretty hard to get ahold of...I'd use 'em, but I can't find any.

    Washu: I have some in my lab, and I've managed to finagle a spacial warp in the main room.

    Kokonoe: *Blinks* ...This, I gotta see. *Follows Washu out of the lab*

    Makoto: *Motions for Yuuka to follow* Let's go~! The Professor's found a friend!

    *Giggling, she keeps her hand on the door panel for Yuuka*

    Makoto: This is awesome~
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:36 am

    MK: Don't shoot me! I'm sorry I never bought one of your sets!

    ---

    *A rather buff Malchiorian widens his eyes*

    The Guy: "Yea, we'll have to fix that...."

    DK: "Crap. Define a 'few enemies'. I mean, if you're talking about my kind of few, then we are screwed. If you're talking about Abneris's kind, then we are fine. Anyways, the plan is to wait for the next attack. In the meantime, we could work on your problem...."

    Me: Fine....but we must be prepared for the next attack.

    *radios the Malchiorians on Krustallos, telling them of the plan*

    Me: So, where do we take care of those pricks?

    Nadle: "Calm yourself Klak. Get some rest...."

    *Klak looks at Nadle with a glare, and walks away*

    Abneris: "Sir Nadle, if I may, I sensed something."

    Nadle: "Yes, I did too."

    DK: "That freak put something on him. Prudence removed it, but I'm sure there are some side effects. They'll wear off in a bit."


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:48 am

    [ Klak's Ship: ]

    Prudence: We~ll...My archrival shouldn't be out to get you guys...

    *She pauses for a few moments, eyes roving around on the ceiling while she mulls something over*

    Prudence: ...However...I'm kinda hunted by every vampire in the Universe at large.

    *Her pause returns, as her ears fold down placatingly*

    Prudence: ...And maybe a demigod. Or...Two?

    *...*

    Prudence: ...No more than five demigods, though. And perhaps Medical Mechanica has a grudge against me.

    *...*

    Prudence: There's also the Kassian and Horse's Head Space Pirate Guilds...

    *...*

    Prudence: And there's that one bounty hunter...But I'm sure she'll have forgotten about me.

    *...*

    Prudence: She'll be after Ryoko above me.

    ...

    [ Meanwhile, In A Run-Down Bar: ]

    *Several huge thugs are strewn about; tables and chairs are shattered utterly*

    *With a flourish, a single female drops the last two thugs and sips lightly from a cup*


    Credit to Pioneer and - ...Buzz's Cel Gallery, I Guess...?

    ???: Now, I want you to tell me truthfully...Where is Ryoko?

    Thug 1: ... *Cough* ...She's...With...Zev...Raregroove...

    ???: ...Dammit...That won't make things easy.

    *Taking a shot from the bar, she drinks it down*

    White Cabbit: *Lands on her shoulder* Mrowww.

    ???: Relax, Ken-Ohki...You'll get to have a little sparring match with Ryo-Ohki soon.

    Ken-Ohki: *Paws at her insistently* Mrowww-owww! Mrow-mrowww!

    ???: *Sighs, tossing the shot glass into the wall* C'mon. We've got to get you more carrots.

    Ken-Ohki: *Yowls in frustration* Mrowww!! *Gives up*

    ???: *Leaves the bar, which has a name burnt onto ceiling*

    Ceiling: "NAGI"

    Nagi: I'm sure they've got some kind of carrots here...

    Ken-Ohki: Mrow. *Lays head on forepaws*
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:40 am

    Praepositus: Of course, may I request to fight on your right flank?

    *Before receiving his answer he walks off to find his troops.*

    Praepositus: Gentlemen... *As he walks into their barracks the company's officers call the men to attention.* Be ready for deployment. Ten minutes, no more. *He leaves to find Uterio for further orders.*

    ---

    Aeturnus: *Having captured the camp.* Major, distribute the captured arms to our men. *Turns to prisoners of war.* I've never liked killing surrendered foes... *Dismounts* but we cannot keep them nor can we release them.

    Major: May I suggest General that we cut off a hand from each of them. Trigger hand naturally.

    Aeturnus: You may not Major Dodd! We are in need of cannon fodder are we not? Send them into the enemy with their coats turned inside-out. They'll be shot as deserters. *A sinister smile full of grit and sand spreads across his face.*

    Major Dodd: As you wish, sir.

    ---

    *Dodd wanders for a while and passes a group of corporals and sergeants betting over a dog fight. The whines of the dogs begin to irritate him.*

    Major Dodd: Hakeswill! *Pulls out pistol and shoots one of the dogs.*

    Sergeant Hakeswill: Sir?

    Major Dodd: *Shoots other dog.* Get together six privates. I want you to lead the POW's to the nearest enemy camp.

    Sergeant Hakeswill: *A violent spasm jerks across Hakeswill's face.* I want the orders in writing sir. Can't be releasing prisoners like that sir. Not a Christian act sir, says so in the scriptures.

    Major Dodd: That's why I want you to turn their coats inside-out. The way deserters do it.

    Hakeswill: Now you're talking sir. *Another face spasm*

    OOS: For those of you who recognise some of the characters, yes I have read the Sharpe books.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:00 am


    *The Baterra shrugs*

    Baterra: "I killed a vampire once, they're not that difficult."

    DK: "Sparkly ones don't count. Now the demigods and this 'Medical Mechanica' thing sound....dangerous."

    Nadle: "The pirates....we have a contact we could make a wager with, and I'm sure he could pull a few strings."

    DK: "Bounty hunters are within my league, so I'm sure I could take care of that for you, once the problem arises."

    Abneris: "So where shall we begin first?"

    ---

    *Uterio nods*

    U: "You may use whatever strategy you wish. The planet you will be attacking is known as Malchior IV. It is the heart of D-Klak's defenses. This battle will be difficult for someone of your caliber. I do not expect you to survive, but victory is the only option."

    ---

    *Shadow Storm appears in a wisp in front of Aeturnus.*

    SS: "The Generalissimo has not forgotten what you owe him. Soon, it will be your time to join our war effort."


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:03 pm

    [ Near Aeturnus' Army: ]

    *A pair of malicious, orange-on-orange eyes watch from the darkness*

    Ravat: Murder upon murder, sin upon sin...Shahahahah. Humans are so much fun.

    *He takes a drink from some kind of bottle, toying with a knife*

    ...

    [ Onboard the Ship: ]

    Prudence: Obviously, you guys have never seen the True Ancestors or the 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors.

    *She abruptly stretches, giving a cute, high-pitched yawn*

    Prudence: ...Medical Mechanica will be the closest to here...Where can I nap?

    *Her eyelids droop noticeably*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:31 pm

    Robot: You are an unknown specimen. You will be taken for analysis.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:09 pm

    [Aeturnus' army]

    Private: *Drunk, he sees the orange eyes.* What's that? *Clumsily loads gun* Torches? *Fires shot at eyes but misses appalingly. He drops his weapon and seeming to have forgotten about the eyes continues drinking. He begins to sing.*

    ---

    Praepositus: *Smirks* My men will scout the area. Is there no way around this fight? Suicide has never sat particularly well with the men.

    *Whilst talking with Uterio Praepositus signals to his leuitenant, then to his own personal rations and finally to the barracks. The leuitenant takes the hint and distributes the food and a small packet of money for each of Aeturnus' soldiers. "Always look after your men. Feed them well and pay them promtly. Good you do to them in the barracks will do you well in the battlefield." Had been Aeturnus' own maxim for some time. Praepositus isn't like most officers, that's why he doesn't die in battle. He looks after his men and they look after him.*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:35 pm

    [ Near Aeturnus' Army: ]

    Ravat: *Calmly takes another drink*

    *He amuses himself by sending a knife whiffling just past the private's head*

    Ravat: *Empties the bottle* ...Damn. Guess I might as well see what these humans have for booze.

    *Without fear, he strolls closer to the camp...*
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:47 pm

    *After the knives fly past his head the private panicks and picks up his gun again. He drops the bottle and shouts out something incomprehensible. Two sober privates hear him and pick up their guns and run towards the shouting.*

    Private 2: *Gun aimed at Ravat* Come no further!

    Private 3: *Gun also aimed at Ravat* You are not permitted to be here, but I can organise you to see our Major if you come here on business.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:53 pm

    [ Aeturnus' Army: ]

    Ravat: Heh.

    *He comes to a stop, chuckling at the privates and their guns*

    Ravat: ...Not here on business. I'm here looking for booze - Void and Nabonidus let me go to wreak some havoc after how well the project with Aeturnus turned out.

    *Taking out something with a jingle, he tosses the bag of coins to the feet of the soldiers*

    Ravat: Willing to share some liquor?
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:57 pm

    *Two of the privates hesitate, the drunk one not willing to sell his drinks and another curious of this 'Aeturnus project'. He third lowers his weapon and picks up the money.*

    Private 2: We don't want your havoc here.

    Private 3: Give the man a drink. I'm sure he'll leave after a little hospitality. *He gestures for the drunk man to hand over the beer. The first private recoils and grips the bottle harder.*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:02 pm

    [ Aeturnus' Army: ]

    Ravat: ... *Chuckles darkly* ...

    *Suddenly, clouds of roiling brown mist, crackling in purple, surround his hands*

    *At the same time, a mostly-transparent halo forms above his head*

    Ravat: ...I spot an easily-bribed fool...And a useless drunkard. Aeturnus should thank me for this.

    *Those two soldiers are abruptly engulfed by the decaying energies*

    Ravat: *Chuckles darkly, as the flesh starts to peel and boil off of the two*

    *He ignores the last soldier*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:04 pm

    *Shroom gets up and bows to Dante*

    Shroom: Yo. The name's Shroom.

    *Moss gasps and pants for a while as she regains her breath*

    Moss: *Is slightly intimidated by the Kangaroo* H-Helloo~ What's your name? Mine's Moss...

    *She gives a bow to the Kangaroo*

    ...

    [ Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    *Yuuka exits through the door, following the other two*

    Yuuka: Thank you~

    *She turns back to Makoto*

    Yuuka: So what's your job on the ship?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:08 pm

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    Dante: *Appraises Shroom silently*

    Sun Kangaroo: ... *Stares at Moss for a good while, snorting occasionally*

    *It finally speaks - In a soft, quiet female voice*

    Sun Kangaroo: ...Kangaryuu.

    ...

    [ Hallway: ]

    Makoto: *Giggles* I'm pretty much Vi's...

    *Her eyes sparkle at an idea*

    Makoto: ...First mate~
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:13 pm

    *The last private fires and then begins to run.*

    Private: Intruder! Intruder!

    *Men pour out of the tents all with their weapons. The piquets run back into the camp suprised that they never saw the intruder come in. Aeturnus himself rides towards the commotion.*

    Aeturnus: Let me see him.

    *By this point half the camp are surrounding Ravat all with their guns raised with few of them actually loaded. The soldiers are anxious, Aeturnus would have to stay here for at least another fortnight.*

    Aeturnus: State your business!
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:16 pm

    [ The Army: ]

    Ravat: What else? Killing.

    *He suddenly throws both hands down, and the spot where he is erupts in dust*

    *When the dustcloud clears, all that's left is a single hole*

    *All is silent, before...*

    *With a series of screams, about half a dozen of Aeturnus' men fall through the ground*

    *Soon after, several spurts of blood erupt up after them*

    Ravat: Shahahahahah!! *Tunnels away*
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:33 pm

    Major: Lord Aeturnus' 1st battaleon to me! *Grips flag* Form square and prepare to defend the colours!

    Aeturnus: Major, keep them safe for me. *Turns to his men* 2nd and 3rd battaleons form line!

    *The men begin to waver.*

    Aeturnus: Give us some marching music! *An inapropriate echo of The Divine Grenadiers eminates form the column as they precariously follow Ravat down the tunnel setting up supports of planks as they go.*

    *A small barricade is placed at the tunnel's mouth.*

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x0aE14YoAc

    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:43 pm

    [ The Army: ]

    *They quickly find the tunnel branching off in several random directions*

    *Meanwhile, back at the tunnel's entrance...*

    Ravat: *Has decayed clean through the barricade* Too easy, Aeturnus. Too easy.

    *He goes to rat through their supplies for alcohol*

    Ravat: *Finds nothing* C'mon...Ah, there's an idea.

    *Leaving the main supplies, he begins searching for Aeturnus' quarters*

    Ravat: The leader is sure to have some good booze.

    *He snorts to himself, violently kicking down a door*

    Ravat: ...Unless he's a no-alcohol pansy.

    *He moves on*
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:53 pm

    *A young colonel pulls out a pistol and points it at Ravat. With his other hand he throws down a bottle of rum.*

    Colonel McCandless: Aeturnus likes a nice drink now and then as do we all. A drunk man can shoot, can't he? Not that it doesn't get him a court-martial.

    ---

    [The tunnel]

    *Infuriated by the deviating tunnels and by the fact that his men can't keep to the beat, Aeturnus halts the column and ceases the music.*

    Aeturnus: We needn't fight this enemy. So long as the colours remain intact this camp can burn. I want all of you up that tunnel to re-enforce the square! Oh, and when we get there... only bagpipes please.

    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:32 am

    *back on the site of Kakamu's funeral, a bizarre creature composed of the corpses of the SM characters who died there emerges from the ground*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:59 am