BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPower Battles

    Share
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    BZPower Battles 2

    Post by helo frens on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:10 pm

    SMYu: Hmm..?

    *SMYu stops crying immediately*

    *She heard something with her acute hearing, she looks around but does not see anything*

    SMYu: I heard something...

    *SMM sighs*

    SMM: To be honest, you can hear a mouse scuttling through the undergrowth from around five miles away, can't you? So there's a better chance there's a mouse running around somewhere than someone following us, right?

    SMYu: Voices...

    SMM: Really...?

    *SMM takes out her sword*

    SMM: WHO WANTS SOME!?!?!?!?!

    *SMYu turns back to SMSh and puts her face in his chest*

    SMYu: You can put me down... I think I c-can stand... B-But not run...

    _____

    *Moss' happy expression vanishes from her face immediately*

    Moss: Who... Could have done...?

    *She looks at Ryoko, and begins to grow pale*

    *A single tear runs down her face and she understands why they shouldn't tell Zev, she immediately wants to go back into the Bepbop II, she does not like suffering. But she understands this is not the moment she shouldn't be acting as the weak one and not handling these sort of things. She stays completely still*

    _____

    *Shroom wanders around until he comes up to The Paw Castle, smiling*

    Shroom: What the...!

    *He looks up and down, and stands there, wondering why it is there in the first place*

    *He then shrugs, and makes his way to the Bepbop II*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:01 am

    Adrastos wrote:*Aeturnus smiles, these are surely his kind of people.*

    Aeturnus: That would depend on your definition of surrender.

    Pilot 1: Umm... Aeturnus, maybe the knights have a point.

    Aeturnus: You will not question me! You would die at my command!

    Pilot 1: Yes master... *bows his head* But your crew may beg to differ.

    *The soldiers preparing to board the pirate's ship pile themselves into the bridge and aim their weapons at Aeturnus.*

    Aeturnus: Mutiny?! How dare you! *He draws his own gun and points it at the traitors.* I can take out three of you clowns before you bring me down!

    ---

    *The three other ships retreat without orders. This strange magic that they do not understand must be discovered if these demons are to be killed.*

    Major: *on one of the other ships* We cannot win in this strategy of war. *turns to the men under his command* Choose your battles wisely and always choose the terrain.

    OOS: Did the knights appear on all four ships?

    *the knights appear on the other ships*

    OOS: Now they have.

    *the knights draw their swords*

    Knight: Vos vadum non exsisto caedes quisquam hodie Aeternus. Solus unus quisnam mos intereo est vos. (You shall not be killing anyone today, Aeternus. The only one who will die is you.)

    *Ravat appears*

    Knight 2: Quisnam es vos?! Identify vestri in nomen of Senior Blackout!



    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:17 am

    MY: EmKay, chill, lemme handle this. Rixika, that's what you prefer right now, right? Who is he?

    OOS: Just saying MK doesn't seem right, figure at least make it look like he's saying something...
    Also, been watching way too much Two and a half Men...
    ----
    *Ynot leaps over the tremor, pulling his blade back to him*

    Ynot: Nice move, you are the victor!

    D-Klak: Really!?

    Ynot: No, I was being facetious.

    *Ynot swirls each blade around his sides, creating a cyclone emitting form both his left and right*

    Ynot: ROLL OUT!

    *Runs at D-Klak*
    ----
    *Asumaru glides to the left of it*

    Asumaru: Your aim is getting sloppy. Won't be long before I penetrate your mind...

    *Sends a blast of mental energies through*
    ----
    MY: Nah, I'm just joking. Look, Emkay is just worried about you, 's'all. Let us know why the sudden change of he...oh, right...Um better way to phrase that...why the 180 in the way you think?
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:00 am

    Aeturnus: Ravat, sure. I seem to be in quite a fix, I would welcome the help of anyone. *draws his cerimonial sword* Unless you can escape me, I can forsee quite a struggle. *looks around* Oh great! Where did he go?

    ---

    Major: Who are you people? Leave these premises immediately! This is my ship and you will go!

    *The ships continue on their course unwavered.*

    ---

    Aeturnus: Send a message to Blackout, if I should die think only this of me: I will get him, through death or otherwise. Tell him also, that if I survive, he should visit me, along with all other notable powers. There we shall discuss the conduct of war. A rule system, turn this feud into a gentlemen's game.

    ---

    Praepositus: *Having heard the voice.* Yes, I will hunt Klak. You will have his head. *He bows low before turning and briskly walking away.*

    *Back in his quarters, Praepositus decides to practise summoning again. This time it would be Uredinum that he summons.*

    Praepositus: Meano-heam acarutas, Heado-neam sacarupaas. Teelo-feam hatapuncas! *he raises his hands to the air*

    ---

    *Meanwhile on the Ironclad: Uredinum starts glowing and dissapears at the blink of an eye. However it does not reach Praepositus, it doesn't get nearly so far. It stops somewhere between and stays floating in space.*

    ---

    *Praepositus breaks the teleportation bond too soon for the full effect.*

    Praepositus: Pah! Old magiks (final fantasy), the foreigner (Napoleon) was no doubt a fluke. This world does truly contain many great technologies.

    OOS: If you do kill Aeturnus, he legacy will live on. As an enemy of Blackout, of course.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:28 am

    [ Tournament: ]

    Wekiga: I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I only have one eye.

    *He sends a wave of gray flames across the ground*

    ...

    [ Aeturnus's Ship: ]

    Ravat: Heheheh...

    *Lashing out towards some of the knights, he unleashes a cloud of dark red energy surrounded by purple crackles*

    *On impact, they rapidly begin to rust away*

    Ravat: *A transparent, wavering halo floats above head* Come on out, boys.

    *From two more portals emerge a pair of Nightmares*

    *The first appears like a sizeable scarecrow, with a jack-o'-lantern for a head that only has a left eye and long, stringy blonde hair. Over his skeletal-thin, pale gray body, he wears a long straw cape, and has a severed noose hanging around his neck. Holding up his tattered, mid shin-length pants is a rope for a belt, and finally, a narrow rope connects his huge scythe to his right wrist*

    *Meanwhile, the other is a huge, draconic creature, with a broad, humanoid body and black scales. Atop its incredibly long neck is a horned, alligator-like head with glowing purple eyes, and its meaty wrists are ringed with purple flames*

    Ravat: *Looks to the scarecrow Nightmare* Soa Sloat.

    Soa Sloat: *Screeches loudly* ...Yesss? What does the Traitor Pup want?

    Ravat: *Grin never falters* You take care of the humans.

    Soa Sloat: *Once again screeching, takes off towards the human mutineers with incredible speed*

    *He immediately begins swinging his scythe wildly*

    Ravat: *Looks to the dragon Nightmare* Bjurgi.

    Bjurgi: *Nods, listening* ... *Faint steam emerges from nostrils*

    Ravat: Take care of those knights*

    Bjurgi: *Nods again, turning towards the knights* ... *Inhales deeply*

    *He suddenly breathes out a stream of acidic mist*

    Ravat: We'll flee when the time is right...I'm no saint, but you can take my word ths time.

    *Grinning, he watches the growing battle*

    ...

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    *No response is given to SMM*

    *The three individuals are still walking, seeming to know their way around*

    Rauji: *Looks at Suzuki* ...Should we go back? I think we can take them.

    Suzuki: ... *Turns to look at Rauji* ...It's not a matter of whether we can defeat them...We want them as allies.

    Rauji: *Nods, understanding where Suzuki is going with this*

    Suzuki: When that woman from the other Universe landed here...I could tell, she had possibilities. But due to her damaged mind, it would be wrong to force her into joining us...

    Rauji: *Is lost again* ...But...What makes now different? If her friends are here, they could take her back by the time we're at full power. And even if they don't, I can tell the one with dreadlocks is way too strong to take without the Rings fully-awakened...From the sound of that girl's yelling, they'd be ready to fight us. And with the Giegue Famiglia following us... *Shivers* I'm not looking forward to tangling with the Grave Diggers.

    Kaoru: ...The enemy of my enemy is my friend...

    Rauji: *Blinks, looking up at the softspoken, muscular giant* ...Huh? What does that mean, Kaoru-kun?

    Suzuki: I'll explain: Simply put, the Giegue Famiglia are easily able to recognize threats. They'll see that group as a threat, and attack...And this new group has no idea what they'll be messing with when it comes to the Giegue Famiglia.

    Rauji: ... *The realization dons on him, and he smiles* ...So...We don't have to risk injuring either side to make allies with inhabitants from that other Universe. By risking ourselves to fight off the Giegue Famiglia, we can prove that we're allies...

    Suzuki: ...And avoid needless conflict. Precisely what I'm planning, Rauji-kun.

    Rauji: *Chuckles* Wow...You're a genius, Suzuki-san. We're really lucky to have you.

    Suzuki: *Smiles softly* ...Thank you, Rauji-kun. ... Here we are.

    *The three stop over a large, stone circle*

    *With an odd humming, they disappear into the ground*

    *All is silent...*

    ...

    [ Shady Factory: ]

    *By now, Pitou has finished healing Ryoko*

    Pitou: ... *Looks down at her, as Doctor Blythe fades away*

    Ryoko: *Is breathing softly, but wound has been fully repaired; all that shows it was ever there is the hole in her clothing, with a singed edge*

    Pitou: ...A .39 Hellion. No doubt about it. *Is frowning thoughtfully*

    Namah: And what is that, exactly? *Frowns at Pitou*

    Pitou: It's a weapon. A dreadfully inelegant weapon, at that. It's loud, it's messy, hard to build, dangerous to handle its ammo, and it's only used by one group; even then, only to make a clear declaration of war.

    Namah: ... *Eyes soften, as she sees Pitou's clearly rising displeasure* ...Are you...Okay...?

    Pitou: ...Yes, of course. *Ears twitch* You see, the .39 Hellion is an arm-mounted launcher. Unfortunately for any wielders, it's incredibly heavy, and it's been learned that it's a bad idea to use it too much: Extended useage slowly deteriorates the arm forearm, until suddenly, their arm up and fails completely. *Pauses to gently stroke Ryoko's hair* ...It launches something called a 'Roodaka Shake'...Supposedly, the vile conconction was one of the last things she invented before her untimely demise.

    *His ears twitch again, many more times this instance, before he continues again*

    Pitou: A Roodaka Shake is made by purposefully agitating the venom from a mutant sub-species of Visorak. When heated, it violently destroys the body - Corrupting it until all is left of them is a bloody froth...Most ironically, it turns out that a Roodaka Shake disables pain receptors and causes visions of loved ones. While they die a gruesome death, they feel no pain, and are not forced to see themselves fall apart. Fortunately, Ryoko's durability and resistance to toxins saved her - Instead of dissolving, the Roodaka Shake was only capable of disabling her regeneration and weakening her, apparently.

    *Ears swiveling to the right slightly, Pitou finishes his explanation*

    Pitou: ...There is only one group that still uses this weaponry: The Scarlet Dragon Syndicate. They specialize in biological warfare, drugs, and coercion of government officials... *Smirks* ...And one of their spies is in his last moments of life.

    *Abruptly, a loud screeching can be heard, as well as a scuffling high up above on a shadowed platform*

    *The sounds of struggling coming to an end, a body can be seen dropping - It has completely black skin, a long, conical proboscis sticking out like a beak, and circular white eyes, with a fedora on its head. Most noticeably, it has very short legs, and a long cowl of leathery flesh hanging down around its torso with six tentacles ringing the waist*

    *A cellphone drops down to the floor with a clatter, as the spy's assailant floats upward - A spherical white clown head with a big, purple-lipped smile and a round purple nose, with a conical, striped purple and orange cap pulled down over its eyes; held in one of its over-large hands is a bloodied dagger*

    *As the clown disappears, Pitou strolls over, kneels down, and picks up the cellphone*

    Pitou: Hmmm... *Presses a few buttons, staring intently at the device's screen*

    *Meanwhile, Namah shifts uncomfortably, Ed has sat crosslegged on the floor, staring at Ryoko, and Ryo-Ohki has lain down, cuddled up in Ryoko's arms, and fallen asleep*

    Pitou: *Abruptly tosses the cellphone aside* ...I've tracked the last call. My Assassin Buffoon got him before he could finish the call...So. I think I can see where this is going.

    *Strolling over to the side, still apart from the group, he folds his hands beside himself and looks up towards the ceiling*

    Pitou: ...Their plan was to kill Ryoko, but underestimated her, and had to flee. That spy's cellphone would not be able to leave the planet, so they must still be here, somewhere. They were likely planning to wait for her friends to arrive, let said allies move out to avenge her, only to kill them in this factory...Since that spy's call was cut short, we can assume that whomever he was calling knows that Ryoko has healed. They can no longer risk coming to this room, as Ryoko could recover fully at any moment...Hmhmhm.

    *He looks over his shoulder - Showing a calm, cold, almost predatory catsmile*

    Pitou: Everyone, stay here. This room is safe, for the time being. I'll dispatch these goons. Any questions~?

    Namah: ...Be careful, Pitou. *Smiles softly* And if you find the one who shot Ryoko, make it hurt extra bad for me.

    Pitou: *Nods* ... *Looks to Moss; gaze softening slightly* ...I'm so sorry you got involved in this, Moss-chan. I had a gift for you, and I'll make sure you get it when we're back at my ship.

    *Turning, he walks off into a shadowy hallway*

    *Soon, he can no longer be seen...*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:55 am

    SMM: You sure you heard voices?

    *SMYu slowly slips out of SMSh's arms, and limps toward SMM*

    SMM: Uhhh... Do you think you should be walking right now?

    SMYu: I'm okay.

    SMM: You don't seem like it, still hurts doesn't it?

    *SMM giggles, and SMYu begins to flap her wings furiously, but cannot take flight*

    SMM: You need to jump.

    SMYu: Can't.

    *Sighing, SMM puts her hands under SMYu's shoulders and throws her into the air*

    SMYu: Heeheehee...!

    *SMYu flies in circles with the crows, smiling*

    SMM:*Turns to SMSh*

    SMM: Well, now the little crow up there is satisfied, I think we should get go... Oh?

    *She gets completely distracted by a small toad crawling along the floor*

    _____

    Moss: Mmmmm...

    *Moss didn't fully understand what was said, not familiar with half of the things that were mentioned*

    Moss: *Looks over at Ed blankly*
    ______

    *Shroom enters the place where Yuuka, Vi and Wisp are, a very un-entertained look on his face*

    Shroom: Hey Yuu-

    *Shroom stops speaking, realising that Yuuka was asleep, he makes a high whimpering noise, and tries to rush towards the door*

    *He was too late, Yuuka had already woken up with her acute hearing, she looks around at Shroom*

    Yuuka: H-Hi...

    Shroom: Hey, have you heard anything about Kedo lately?

    Yuuka: Well...

    *Yuuka looks at the floor*

    Yuuka: Moss wouldn't want me to tell you... But...

    Shroom: You did!?

    Yuuka: Mmmhmm...

    Shroom: You don't have to be so uneasy around me, you know... In fact, why are you so uneasy around me?

    Yuuka: Hmm?

    *Yuuka looks up, shocked*

    Yuuka: Well, I haven't seen you in a while and...

    *Shroom realises what she meant*

    Shroom: Wait, what!?

    *Shroom sprints out of the room, and Yuuka looks at the floor, the expression on her face hard to determine*





    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:09 am

    *Shadow Storm stands between one of the Knights and the Major*

    SS: "Sorry, he's an asset. Otherwise, I'd gladly join you all in killing him. Tell Blackout Uterio sends his regards."

    ---

    *Keichi has his armor singed by the flames*

    Keichi: "GAH! What's your point?" *gets up, and swings an uppercut*

    ---

    DK: "Damn it...you and your sarcasm!!" *blasts a Force push dead at Ynot's chest, in the center of his attacks*

    ---

    *Klak barely fights back the mental attack, and slashes in the air*

    *the slashes form waves of energy, which head towards Asumaru*

    OOS: Am I missing anyone?


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:41 am

    OOS: Yeah, MK

    *Asumaru takes the hit and tumbles, but regains his composure before hitting the ground, rocketing back up to Klak*

    Asumaru: You are strong, I respect that. Let's see just how strong you are.

    *Mega Punches Klak, square in the jaw*

    oos: HOORAY FOR STREET FIGHTING!
    ----
    *Ynot trips with the impact*

    Ynot: What, you think I'm a Woobie?

    *Picks the attack back up and plows into D-Klak*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:54 am

    [ Tournament: ]

    Wekiga: Oh, bollocks. *Is unable to dodge the uppercut*

    *He is sent reeling, falling to one knee with a hand on his jaw*

    Wekiga: ... *Rises, chuckling* ...Not bad at all.

    *Several streams of magenta plasma explode outward, closing in on Keichi*

    Wekiga: *Chuckles again*

    ...

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Vi: *Looks at Yuuka*

    Wisp: *Grumbles in her sleep, turning over again*

    Vi: *To Yuuka* ...You okay? Anything you need to talk about?

    *Her eyes soften...*

    ...

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    SMSh: *Is about to reply, before a sound can be heard*

    *Three figures emerge over a hilltop, looking down at the group*


    *The male looks to the female*

    ???: Those the ones you picked up, Violetta?

    Violetta: *Nods* Yeah...Can you pick up anything about this planet, Franz?

    Franz: *Kneels down, laying a hand on the dirt* ...Dead. Not a single native creature is still alive - And it seems like it's been this way long before these outsiders or our intended quarry got here.

    Violetta: *Looks to the leader* ...What do you think, Boss? Should we engage them?

    Boss: ... ... ... *Takes out a pale indigo with darker indigo stripes Box Weapon*

    Franz: I'll take that as a yes. *Takes out a mint green with forest green stripes Box Weapon*

    Violetta: This should prove interesting. *Draws a golden with ochre lines Box Weapon*

    Franz: *Inserts a ring on left hand into Box Weapon* Elettro Cinghiale!

    *With a burst of Lightning Flames, the Box Weapon emerges*

    Electro Boar: *A dark green boar with tusks and hooves surrounded by crackling Lightning Flames*

    Violetta: *Inserts a ring into her own Box Weapon* Torpedine di Sereno!

    *Her Box Weapon emerges with a flourish of Sun Flames*

    Sun Ray: *A very large, ochre-colored manta ray hovering above the ground, with a pale yellow underbelly and Sun Flames at the tips of its wings and tail*

    Boss: *Follows the same process* ...Spettrale Paletta.

    *Giving off large amounts of Mist Flames, he draws out his Box Weapon*

    Spectral Shovel: *Forearm-length and mostly silver, possesses an indigo grip and edge*

    Franz: *Leaps towards SMM, forming several blades to his sides out of his Lightning Flames*

    Electro Boar: *Grunts, charging SMM as well*

    Violetta: *Surrounds her feet with Sun Flames, leaping towards SMYu*

    Sun Ray: *Follows slowly, quietly, from closer to the ground*

    Boss: *Walks towards SMSh* ... ... ...Name's Spitz.

    *He lifts his shovel, before plunging it into the ground*

    *Several ghostly figures appear, before turning into some kind of wraiths*

    Spitz: ... ... ... *Points Spectral Shovel at SMSh*

    *All of the eight wraiths approach silently*

    SMSh: *Prepares for battle*

    *Meanwhile, several other presences can be felt approaching...*

    ...

    [ Shady Factory: ]

    *In the dark hall, right next to a t-shaped junction of three hallways, two large, masked figures carrying high-tech rifles silently stand guard*

    *Abruptly, they hear a faint whoosh, and light footsteps running towards them*

    *The two guards look to each other, before the one on the left - Close to the noise - Pantomimes for his fellow guard to ready his weapon*

    *Taking the signal, he slowly charges up his rifle to 75%; indicated by an orange bar on the side of the barrel*

    Guard 1: *Nods, charging up his own rifle to about 20%* ... *Swiftly spins around the corner*

    *The last thing he sees is a cruelly smiling, feline boy with left paw/hand outstretched*

    Skrrrtchhh!

    Guard 1: *Drops against wall, rifle going off and hitting the wall in front of his post* ... *A huge chunk has been ripped clean out of the side of his neck*

    Guard 2: HIIIEEEEEEEEEEK!! *Fires wildly, hitting nothing* ...Uuh...Wh...Where are you...? *Looks around; seeing nothing at all, except his partner's corpse* ...Zygor...You...I... *Eyes are swimming behind mask*

    *All of that changes when he finds his rifle sent flying down the hall, and a soft, but forceful hand grabbing his neck and driving his back into the wall*

    Guard 2: *Eyes suddenly wide, pupils dilating* You...You monster...!! YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!! *Tries to reach up*

    *However, the assailant skillfully catches both hands and pins them above the guard's head*

    Pitou: And you intended to melt my friend into a puddle. Isn't it all relative? *Applies more force to the guard's neck*

    Guard 2: Ggghk...!! *Falls silent, before... * ...Eeeugh...My...Friend...He's...You... *Begins to cry*

    Pitou: ...Would you like to leave the Scarlet Dragon Syndicate?

    Guard 2: ...Yes...Zygor and I...Are just dumb muscle...We both failed school...Both of us are awful criminals...We - ...Now, just me...Hic...I can't assassinate. I can't destroy a kid's life with drugs. I can't torture a politician's emotions, even if they're really bad...I'm a failure...I...Failed Zygor...

    Pitou: ...He's on the verge of death. I've seen your species before...And I've seen them survive similar, for a short time. I'll heal him, and find a way to guard you both, and even give you a home...But you must tell me where your leaders are - Especially who it is that has the .39 Hellion - And you must swear to me: No matter how they try to persuade you, no matter what lies they may spew, the Scarlet Dragon Syndicate will not control you anymore.

    Guard 2: ...Yes...Yes, I'll do it! Please, please, help my friend!!

    Pitou: ...Very well. This might get hairy, but I'm near-certain that I can heal him with no lasting injury.

    *Kneeling beside Zygor - Indeed, hearing a faint, ragged breathing - Pitou's tail begins to glow and extend upward*

    Pitou: *Summons Doctor Blythe in the tight space* ...What's your name? *Gently turns Zygor onto his back*

    Guard 2: Helioxim. *Looks in wonder at the giant, strange doll torso connected to Pitou's tail*

    Doctor Blythe: ... *Lowers the life support mask over Zygor's mouth* ...

    *As she begins working, Pitou speaks reassuringly to Helioxim*

    Pitou: ...I can tell...He'll be able to live normally. His throat will be itchy for a while, but it'll just be from the anaesthetic I have to use - As long as he keeps from injuring his neck in any way for about three weeks, I foresee no issues following the procedure.

    Helioxim: Thank you so, so much, sir...

    Pitou: ... *Stares intently at the procesdure going on* ...

    ---

    *Thankfully, the screams haven't reached the group*

    Namah: ... *Looks down at Ryoko* ...Pitou's right...Zev will tear every Scarlet Dragon operative between him and the assailant apart in avenging her...And might get himself hurt.

    *Looking over at Moss, she gives a gentle, reassuring smile to her*

    Namah: ...Pitou'll handle this.

    ---

    *After a few minutes, Doctor Blythe fades away*

    Zygor: *Has been healed, although he's still in quite a daze*

    Helioxim: *Kneels down beside Zygor, patiently explaining the situation*

    Pitou: ...Buffoon Mask Dome. *Summons another creature*

    *It consists of another white clown-face, with green lips and nose, and a striped green and yellow-orange jester's hat. For feet, it has large, yellow-orange shoes*

    *From the bottom of the thing's shoes, a dome of energy is projected over Helioxim and Zygor - Before itself, the dome, and the two inside fade to invisibility*

    Pitou: I'll help you two...Once I've finished this mission.

    *He walks off, down the center hall*

    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:14 am

    Scorpio Da Klak wrote:*Shadow Storm stands between one of the Knights and the Major*

    SS: "Sorry, he's an asset. Otherwise, I'd gladly join you all in killing him. Tell Blackout Uterio sends his regards."

    Knight: Quicumque res est nostrum Senior victoria. Totus quisnam sto obvius nostri Senior victoria must pereo. Vos sto obvius nostri Senior victoria. Vos ero pessum ire. (All that matters is our Lord's victory. All who stand in the way of our Lord's victory must be destroyed. You stand in the way of our Lord's victory. You will be destroyed.)

    *the knights disappear in a puff of smoke, but in their place now stands a figure resembling the Grim Reaper*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:11 am

    SMM: Go on, try and hurt me~!

    *She starts spinning around with her sword, the oversized sword whistling in the air, SMM looking like a spinning blur*

    SMYu: Hm.

    *The crowd of crows start to orbit around SMYu, completely covering her from view*

    *A strange glow emanates from the gaps in the crow's protection*

    ____

    Yuuka: You saw that boy, Shroom?

    *She turns to look at Vi*

    Yuuka: I don't think he likes me much...

    ____

    *Moss seems comforted by Namah's words*

    Moss: W-Will he...?

    *She begins to fiddle with her vine shirt nervously*





    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:47 am

    Major: This can't be good... Men, to arms!

    *His men present a semi-circle around the grim reaper and all cock their guns.*

    Major: Death I presume... You are not welcome here.

    ---

    *Uredinum continues floating before lodging itself into a barren planet plated with ice.*

    ---

    OOS: Klak, I think you were missing Uterio.

    *Praepositus looks to pack for his journey. He hand sharpens his Daedric throwing knives, creates a groove on his new pistols from Aeturnus from which to fit these knives and then selects his favourite of several spears hanging on the wall. A short 4-foot spear with a light halberd edge.*

    Praepositus: Where could I find Klak? *He goes on a wander around Uterio's fortress.*

    ---

    *Aeturnus resheaths his sword seeing that these guests seem to be doing fine.*

    Aeturnus: Gentlemen, the ship is ours.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:23 am

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Vi: *Eyes widen* Why would you think that?

    *She looks at Yuuka with concern*

    ...

    [ Aeturnus's Ship: ]

    Ravat: ...Now. Scythe Wraith Squad Rumble.

    *Several more portals open*

    *From them issue about forty human-sized Nightmares - Each consisting of a dark, ragged robe containing misty darkness, with a single glowing eye peering out and thin, bony hands wielding scythes*

    *The Scythe Wraiths swarm towards the knights and mutineers, as a portal opens beside Ravat*

    Ravat: *Grabs Aeturnus, dragging him through the portal* Incoming to Bralgu.

    *His two giant, Nightmare comrades disappear as well*

    *Aeturnus finds himself in a dark world...*

    ...

    [ Bralgu: ]

    *Aeturnus and Ravat stand atop a massive, hovering stone platform, with a throne in the center*

    *Below them, stretching as far as the eye can see, is black ground, rubble, and skeletons of all shapes and sizes. The sky is blood-red, and no life can be seen or heard*

    *A figure approaches them from nearby, observing Aeturnus*

    Nabonidus: ...Welcome. Ask any questions now.

    ...

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    Franz: Sure. *He shoots several shocking, slicing blades of Lightning Flames*

    Electro Boar: *Roars, discharging Lightning Flames from its back*

    *The blades approaching SMM are supercharged*

    Violetta: *Throws a Sun Flame-enhanced punch of massive strength towards the flock and SMYu*

    Spitz: ... ... ...

    *His wraiths reach SMSh*

    SMSh: *Swiftly draws blade, using the motion to behead and disperse three wraiths*

    *Another slash destroys two more wraiths easily*

    *One more slash destroys the last three*

    SMSh: ...Next.

    *Meanwhile, the other presences are growing quite near...*

    Spitz: ...

    ...

    [ Shady Factory: ]

    *In a large room with three titanic boilers, a few figures are gathered*

    Mook 1: Boss, come on!! We've lost contact with all of our guards!!

    Mook 2: Yeah, we got what we came for! Please, let's just get out of here!!

    Leader: *Snarls, silencing them* ...We stay.

    *He has black hair in a buzzcut on the sides, a full-body suit of mechanical armor, and a heavy, boxy cannon on his right forearm*

    Leader: These fools dare to challenge us. They'll learn what it means to trifle with the -

    Mook 3: GYAAAAAHHH!! HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE!! *Points to the top of one boiler*

    *Everyone turns to see Nefelpitou crouched atop the boiler*

    Pitou: *Malicious catsmile remains on face, as he prepares to leap*

    *His thigh muscles bulge incredibly, to at least twice their original size*

    Pitou: *Leaps with incredible speed towards one of the larger mooks*

    Kltch!

    *A dismembered arm goes flying away, bouncing across the floor*

    Pitou: *Claws through the mook's gut, leaving him to fall*

    Mooks 1 & 2: *Try to level their rifles with him*

    Pitou: *Disappears in a flicker of speed*

    *Abruptly, one mook's leg is ripped off, and the other's neck is rung violently with one hand*

    Pitou: *Turning to the mook whose leg he dismembered, swings claw towards his face*

    Kltchhh!!

    *The mook falls dead, and Pitou remains on all fours, facing the last three*

    Leader: *Growls* ...So...You're the one.

    Pitou: ... *Looks at the arm on the man's forearm* ...You shot Ryoko?

    Leader: *Grins* Yeah. Did she whine? Did she cry? Did she - Huh!?

    Pitou: *Back has arched straight upward, twitching chaotically* ...She is my friend. I am Nefelpitou, the Toymaker. *Aura starts to appear - Countless tendrils writhing about* To me, you are no more dangerous than a simple doll. I make, fix, and play with dolls...But sometimes, it's more fun to simply break toys.

    *His aura continues to grow, filling the entire room with its writhing, evil intent*

    Pitou: *Continues smiling* For trying to kill my friend, you shall not die swiftly. Prepare to suffer.

    Leader: *Gulps repeatedly, mouth and throat dry; he has broken out into a cold sweat* ...Get him, you two!! This is what you're paid for, dammit!!

    *His last two goons are a pair of enhanced, gigantic Irumok in seamless black outfits. They have mechanical panels on their chests, round helmets with glowing red, goggle-like eyes, and huge gauntlets with gatling guns for fingers*

    *The two jet in, taking aim on Nefelpitou*

    Pitou: ... *Raises hands, causing some kind of glimmer from fingertips* ...Hmhmhm. *Flicks all ten fingers downwards*

    *With a crash, the two Irumok goons smash into the floor, causing the stone to crack and their bodies to hiss with steam*

    Leader: Guh...!! *Falls on back, trying to scoot away*

    Pitou: *Stands up, calmly walking towards him* ...I'm going to ask you some questions. Depending on how you answer, you'll either suffer greatly, or die with some minor discomfort. You're going to die either way, though - Should have picked someone other than one of my close friends.

    Leader: ...F##k you...!! *Rises, taking aim with the .39 Hellion on his arm* You don't get it...!! We're going to rule the Galaxy!! Anyone who stands in our way gets what's coming to them!! That Space Pirate b!tch deserves to die!! And when I get ahold of her little freak-pet, she's going to scream when I - Gff!!

    *A kick from Pitou has sent him flying back, denting a boiler; steam issues from it excessively*

    Leader: *Stumbles out of the cloud of steam, coughing and wheezing, before he feels hot needles of agony through his entire body* AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!

    Pitou: *Has bared his countless sharp fangs, hands outstretched towards the enemy leader* ON YOUR KNEES!!

    Leader: *Continues screaming as he drops to a kneel, before falling forward onto his hands* AAAAAGGGHHH!! AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!

    Pitou: *Kneels down before him, smiling again* ...Now we aren't so tough, are we? *Lays his hands on either side of the man's head*

    Leader: GOD, PLEASE, MAKE IT STOP!! *Starts weeping uncontrollably at the pain*

    Pitou: ...You hear that? That's the sound of God not caring.

    Leader: *Suddenly gives a disgusting croak, before falling limp - Only Pitou's hands holding him up by his head*

    Pitou: ...Let's see what's in here...

    ---

    Namah: *Smiles to Moss* I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it.

    *Suddenly, a groaning can be heard*

    Ryoko: Uuugh... *Rises up groggily* ...What happened...?

    Ryo-Ohki: MYAAA!! *Hugs Ryoko tight, crying tears of joy that she's alright*

    Ryoko: ...!! *Looks at Namah* ...I was shot, wasn't I?

    Namah: Yeah. Pitou's taking care of it.

    Ryoko: *Looks up at the ceiling...*

    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:45 am

    Aeturnus: In the name of his imperial majesty, Aeturnus I, I demand to be treated as a prisoner of war and an officer. I do not appreciate this capture. I have no problem with my men running... so long as they come back. If you would kindly inform me of where I am.

    *He takes his sword from his belt and as is customery, offers it to Ravat as a sign of his submission.*

    Aeturnus: I also invite you to partake in a military convention where we shall discuss the conduct of warfare throughout the multiverse. If a success, we can prosecute Blackout as a war criminal and make quick business in finishing him.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:41 am

    [ Bralgu: ]

    Ravat: SHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHH!!

    *He opens his jaws wide, smacking his knee repeatedly while laughing*

    Nabonidus: ...As much as Ravat's crude way of showing it displeases me...You, Human Aeturnus, are too blindly naieve to live.

    *Slowly gliding across the ground towards Aeturnus, Nabonidus continues*

    Nabonidus: We have just saved you from Blackout, the greatest threat to your life in the Waking World...But you are now in Bralgu. The very den of evil, the cage of every unclean bird, the pit of fear where rulers who have betrayed my gifts still gnaw their tongues in pain, long after their bodies died. To you humans, the plane of existence that Bralgu rests within would be known as "Hell".

    *Coming to a stop directly Aeturnus, showing that Nabonidus stands head and shoulders taller, nebulous darkness amasses around the two*

    Nabonidus: To stand before Void's acting left hand, beyond all hope, and ask that you be treated on your terms, that we forgoe the rites and rituals with which we have dealt with our enemies since aeons before your kind's predecessors, some created by benevolence, others wriggling from primordial muck, more than an epoch before the Great Beings were delegated to control biomechanical life, ages before the Galactic Government was even conceived by the Ten Kings in the Void Millenium...You beseech of us that we accomadate your desires just because you demand it...?

    *He smiles softly, and gives a quiet, mirthless chuckling - More terrible than Ravat's laughter by leaps and bounds*

    Nabonidus: ...This is not negotiation. You will accept my gift, and go out to do mine and Lord Void's will...Or, you shall meet the fate of those other mortals, fit only to worship the shadow of my shadow, who had the gall...The gall, to try and supersede their order over my Order.

    *Abruptly, a wisp of shadow flits into Aeturnus's mouth, and spreads through his body*

    *What he sees are endless visions - An entire planet of humans, laying in a side-by-side honeycomb of coffins, all of them sharing one dominate mind - Gigantic machines, flattening the surfaces of an entire galaxy's worth of planets to an utterly smooth wasteland - Droves of rulers throughout time, driven mad by a compulsion to align their entire empires into perfectly symmetrical design*

    Nabonidus: ...I am Void's agent of complete Order - He will turn this Universe, and then this Dimension, and then Reality, into Nothingness...Thus, as Nothingness is the perfect order, I am the Nightmare who loves him the most... *Closes eyes, voice dropping to a whisper* ...But that admiration of him...Means I am also the Nightmare who hates him the most.

    *Silence reigns - No wind blows, no one speaks; even Ravat has fallen silent*

    Nabonidus: ... *Opens eyes* Make your choice. Will you die a "heroic" death? Will you let the darkness control you, and become yet another tyrant, rising to power quickly and falling without warning? *Narrows eyes* ...Or will you be the first mortal in 600,000 years...To command the darkness, and use it to fight darkness?

    *He waits patiently*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:29 pm

    *Shadow Storm draws a lance*

    SS: "Death? You're a bit early you know."

    ---

    *to Praepositus*
    FK: "I thought I gave you the coordinates. Very well, I must interfere in the time stream once again."

    *he appears in front of Praepositus, and teleports him to the Tournament arena*

    *Praepositus is now in the audience box*

    ---

    *Uterio does not notice anything, and frowns*

    Uterio: "Now Shadow Storm is taking long. They are meeting resistance. Oh well, Aeteurnus will be missed."

    *he motions for some soldiers to go the the walls of the fortress, and raise up the flag of the Knights of The Great Beings, which is now above the human flag*

    ---

    *Klak takes the hit, his jaw damaged*

    *he punches Asumaru in the stomach*

    Me: This will hurt, but it won't kill you.

    *he lunges towards his chest with the Keyblade*

    ---

    *D-Klak is smacked and diced to the other side of the arena, receiving scratches*

    DK: "No. But it worked on something I fought not too long ago."

    *he launches a blast of sonics at Ynot, then leaps in the air, grabbing his hook blades*

    *he zaps the chains off*

    ---

    *Keichi is knocked to the floor by Wekiga's attack*

    Keichi: "Ugh...I hate this...Spirit attacks give me headaches."

    *he gets up, and runs out of the ring*

    ---

    *The Baterra looks at his opponent*

    *it shape shifts into The 'Most Interesting Man in the World'*

    Baterra: "I don't always fight fairly, but when I do, I choose this tournament."


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:18 pm

    Adrastos wrote:Major: This can't be good... Men, to arms!

    *His men present a semi-circle around the grim reaper and all cock their guns.*

    Major: Death I presume... You are not welcome here.




    Scorpio Da Klak wrote:*Shadow Storm draws a lance*

    SS: "Death? You're a bit early you know."

    Death: Nex est nunquam mane vel tardus. Is est nunquam exspectata vel unwelcome. Nex simplex EST. (Death is never early or late. It is never welcome or unwelcome. Death simply IS. *blasts Shadow Storm with red lightning*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:15 pm

    *A familiar skeleton appears in front of Death*

    Skelly Bones: Skelly Bones!

    *Death looks unamused*

    Skelly Bones: Hey, it's me, Skelly Bones! Remember? You sent me to get rid of Shattered Mirror Yon a while back.


    _________________
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:49 am

    Yuuka: He hardly ever talks to me, and runs of to go talk to someone else whenever we start a conversation...

    *Yuuka sighs*

    Yuuka: Probably with Ursakune or Moss...

    ____

    SMM: Nyope~!

    *SMM vanishes before the flames go anywhere near her, and reappears above*


    SMM: Hehehehe...!

    *She cuts her wrist, and blood starts to spurt out*

    *The blood goes towards Franz, in the form of spinning knives*

    SMYu: Now.

    *A hole is made in the protection of the crows, revealing SMYu, glowing strangely*

    *A MASSIVE beam is shot out of the hole, going towards Violetta before the punch lands*

    ____

    *Moss seems to be built up even more by the fact that Ryoko has been awakened, she smiles*

    *The communicator in her pocket starts vibrating*

    Moss: Ugh, not now...

    *She takes the communicator up to her ear*

    Moss: Hello?

    Kedo: Moss...

    Moss: That's my name, what do you want?

    Kedo: I came across the remains of Shroom's ship, d'you want me to repair them?

    Moss: Well, that depends, are you going to give the ship back to Shroom?

    Kedo: ... Fine

    Moss: ... Uhhh... Has that "narrator" guy gone away?

    Kedo: Now that you say it, he hasn't been talking recently, dunno why that is...

    *Awkward silence*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:07 am

    *Death blasts the Major's soldiers with red lightning, then does the same to Skelly Bones*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:32 am

    *Skelly Bones flies backwards into a chair, then stands up and looks at Death*

    SB: Looks like you don't require my services anymore. But you can't kill me anyway, because I'm already dead!


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:39 am

    Death: Vos es tantum undead quoniam Ego sino vos ut. Ego can take absentis quis ego have donatus. (You are only undead because I allow you to. I can take away what I have given.)


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:39 am

    Praepostius: There he is. *He makes sure that both of his pistols are full charged.* Sorry old chum. *He fires four shots in succesion into Klak before drawing his spear and charging down.*

    ---

    Major: Fire men! Stand and fight, years from now you shall be remembered as the men who fought with death itself.

    *The humans fire unwavered but their firing seems futile.*

    Major: Full scale evacuation! *To death.* We'll be back.

    ---

    Aeturnus: Nonetheless, you shall treat me as a gentleman in hell or otherwise. I demand to be returned or given suitable officer's accomidation. *Pauses a while.* In fact... give me what every worhty soldier would want. *He waits smugly for a suitable response.*

    ---

    *Uredinum refuses to freeze over and leaves a pool of water around it. It is now resting on stone.*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:43 am

    *Asumaru takes the hit, but nothing happens*

    Asumaru: No heart to release....*Evil grin* Well, this is going to be fun...

    *Sucker punches Klak*
    ----
    Ynot: Ooooo, so close

    *Tosses the Chain blades through the hooks, they shift in to their Staff form, pinning D-Klak to the roof*

    Ynot: Incapacitated, damage minimal. Will you surrender?
    ----
    OOS: Klak, what's up with MK and MY? You forget about them?
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:30 am

    *Klak takes the hit from Asumaru, but then dodges Praepositus's blasts*

    *he sees Praepositus on the ground, and cannot be hit by his charge, because Klak is in the air*

    Me: What the hell? You're interrupting a battle here! Sorry Asumaru.

    *shoots a beam of light at Praepositus*
    ---

    *Shadow Storm is electrified, and opens a portal*

    SS: "Screw this! I'm not Storm Shadow!"

    *he leaves*

    ---

    MK: Yes. What he said. Oh, and why are you dressed like that?
    ---

    *Keichi does his move from my last post*

    ---

    *Anything else that wasn't responded to is still happening.*


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:22 am

    Asuamru: Hey, interrupting a battle isn't cool. Klak, if you need a hand in teaching this guy some manners, I'd be more than happy to help.

    *Cracks his fists*
    ----
    OOS: D-Klak is hanging by a spear, waiting to see if you're going to fight back or give in
    Also, I take it from your post, your not controlling Namine/Rixika?
    Figure neither of us really layed claim
    and she isn't technically an Org member
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:39 am

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Vi: ... *Looks at Yuuka softly*

    *Finally, she gives a heavy sigh, and pulls the Harpie down to sit beside her*

    Vi: Yuuka...You've got to understand...Guys and girls don't think about things the same way. I can tell that Moss is very clingy to Shroom - He's obviously helped her out big time, in the past...As childish as it is, one problem is that she probably feels that, if you and Shroom spend time together, she'll just get pushed aside.

    *Gently laying an arm areound Yuuka's feathery shoulders, Vi continues*

    Vi: And Shroom...He's probably got a lot on his mind. I think he likes you, but there's a thing about 9 out of 10 guys you'll meet. Due to different wiring in their heads, testosterone, or whatever the hell it is, whether they like it or not, they make things difficult. If there's a way to turn a perfectly simple situation into a combative mess, you can usually count on a guy to accidentally - Or purposefully - Find out how.

    *Smiling softly, she pulls Yuuka in gently as possible*

    Vi: ...I can tell, Shroom loves you. He loves Moss. He loves Ursakune. However...I've got a feeling that he loves each of you a different way. And if he loves you the way I think he does, then he's probably just confused at his own feelings, and afraid to approach you about them.

    *Winking, she finishes her little pep talk*

    Vi: I don't know Shroom as well as you do...But I can tell you this: Uou're very, very precious to him.

    ...

    [ Space Station: ]

    Zev: *Is wandering down a hall, humming merrily*

    *Suddenly, he stops cold - Detecting a powerful presence nearby*

    Zev: ... *Looks down a side hall, to the source of this feeling of power*

    *A fellow of an alien species is carrying two figures in his tentacles*


    Zev: *Smiles* ...You are..."Blue Ring Swordsman" Hyozo, correct?

    Hyozo: ... *Chews on toothpick a minute* ... *Inclines head slightly, in a nod* ...Yup.

    Zev: ...Normally, I'd leave this be...But I can't simply let a criminal like you walk free. *Gestures to the two he's carrying* I believe those are your own allies. Something go down?

    Hyozo: ...Irumok. Beat 'em both. I told 'em not to fight. Got what we came for. Headin' to our ship.

    Zev: *Right-hand ring starts to glow with Sun Flames* ...What did you come here to get, hmmm?

    Hyozo: ... *Slowly nudges katana from sheath with thumb* ...Yes. Bet you'd like to know.

    *Abruptly, Zev has to use both Sun Flame-surrounded hands to block Hyozo's slash*

    Hyozo: *Proceeds to release three swift stabs, followed by a diagonal slash from the right shoulder and a slash across Zev's abdomen*

    Zev: Hup hup hup! *Uses Sun Flames to fuel a series of dodges - Although the last slash nicks him* Murun~fufufu~!

    *He sends a ball of Storm Flames hurtling towards Hyozo*

    Hyozo: ... *Makes no movements to dodge* ...

    Fwoom!!

    ...

    [ Bralgu: ]

    Nabonidus: *Stares at Aeturnus*

    *All is silent for a moment, as the darkness continues to gather at their feet*

    Nabonidus: ... *Smiles* Hmhmhm. How very obstinate...Very well. I shall lead you to your quarters.

    *Before Aeturnus can conceive their movement, he is in a richly furnished, but dim room; complete with a massive bookcase, a fully-equipped writing desk, and what looks like a palacious, walk-in bathroom*

    Nabonidus: If you desire anything, will for it to be brought to you. My spectres make excellent servants...However, you must not let them sway you into giving them anything. If you give them one single gift, you'll regret it. Persistent creatures.

    *His form starts to fade away, melding into the shadows*

    Nabonidus: When I have surmised your true potential, I shall return. Any questions you may have, ask them.

    *He stops fading, in a nebulous form*

    ...

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    Franz: Cheh. *Forms a massive barrier of Lightning Flames, blocking the knives*

    *Throwing his arms out, he sends the blood knives flying back at SMM - Hardened and sharpened even further by the properties of the Lightning Flames*

    Violetta: *Rolls backwards repeatedly, gathering Sun Flames around herself*

    *With a rising kick, she deflects the beam up into the sky*

    Violetta: *Drops, landing on the Sun Ray's back*

    *Meanwhile, SMSh and Spitz are fighting rapidly - With unreadable flickers and clashes*

    Spitz: *Suddenly ducks, plunging Spectral Shovel into the ground below SMSh's feet*

    SMSh: Urk...!! *Falls into the pit that is opened*

    Spitz: ... *Looms above* ...

    Franz: BOSS, LOOK OUT!! *Throws self in front of Spitz*

    *Suddenly, his left forearm is sent flying off into the mist*

    *Everyone looks, to see that the mysterious presences felt throughout the entire battle have arrived*


    *The darkhaired girl near the center smiles*

    Suzuki: So, Giegue Famiglia...What will you do now? You can tell, can't you?

    *The group show that they all wear some kind of rings*


    Violetta: *Rushes over to Franz, helping him to rest on the Sun Ray*

    Spitz: ... ... ...Pull back.

    *They rapidly move out, disappearing into the mist*

    *The short-in-stature, apparent leader of the group, steps forward*

    ???: My name is Kozato Enma...Current Boss of the Simon Famiglia...I'm sorry we didn't get here sooner...

    *He looks over the three with his strangely sad eyes*

    Enma: ...Are you all okay...?

    ...

    [ Space Station: ]

    Zev: Wu-tah wu-tah wu-tah wu-tah wu-tah!! *Throws a Sun Flame-enhanced flurry of punches*

    Hyozo: *Skillfully dodges around each punch, incredibly flexible* ... *Unleashes a slash for Zev's shoulder*

    Zev: Urk!! *His blood splashes onto the floor from the wound* ...Murun~fufu! *Suddenly smiles, catching the wrist of Hyozo's sword arm*

    Hyozo: *Eyes widen slightly, as he tries and fails to pull away with his tentacles*

    Zev: *Grins widely, throwing an uppercut blazing with Sun Flames at Hyozo's abdomen* Murun~fufufufufu~!

    Hyozo: *Doubles over, the toothpick falling from mouth*

    *The Sun Flames form a huge lotus behind him, as he goes reeling away*

    Hyozo: *Rights himself, growling* ...Looks like the rumors about you are right. *Prepares to continue fighting*

    *Blade pointed upright, held in front of his left shoulder, he moves it in a circular, slow motion to point downward and out at his right hip*

    Zev: ...Very pretty moves you've got there. *Begins charging up Storm Flames*

    Hyozo: *Suddenly appears above and to Zev's right, crouched against the wall*

    Zev: Well, crap in a bucket. *Tries to hurl Storm Flames at the octopus-like alien*

    Hyozo: *Lunges without warning, slashing downward*

    Zev: Grkkhh! *A wide slash is opened across chest, blood flowing freely* ...You think that'll stop me? *Chuckles*

    Hyozo: *Rises up, sheathing sword* ...You may survive the tiger's claws, but what about the serpent's fangs?

    Zev: What's that suppo - ...Uuugh... *Lays a hand on chest, giving a wheeze*

    Hyozo: Difficulty breathing. *Takes out another toothpick, placing it in mouth*

    Zev: *Clutches at test more tightly, groaning*

    Hyozo: *Chews on toothpick calmly* Chest pains. Next should be loss of greater motor functions.

    Zev: *Stumbles to the side, putting a hand on wall to stop*

    Hyozo: ...Guess you've never heard of the blue-ringed harpectos. *Shrugs, turning to leave* ...Hm?

    *He narrowly avoids a spark of Storm Flames sent for his head*

    Hyozo: *Turns to look at the warrior he's leaving behind* ...Huh. Not too shabby.

    Zev: *Has gotten on one knee, gathering Storm Flames - Despite his flushed face, sweating, and labored breathing*

    Hyozo: ...Meh. Too much work. I guess you're one of those species who can handle my venom. Whatever. *Turns to keep going*

    Zev: *Is forced to dismiss Storm Flames, resting heavily on one hand while holding face in the other*

    Hyozo: Hodi Jones will be interested in you, I bet...But I'm gonna take a nap, first. I hope you don't die - Don't often get to fight someone interesting.

    *As he heads down the hall to a very small side-hangar, towards a diminutive, generic ship, he takes a drink from the gourd strapped around his shoulder*

    Zev: ... *Continues panting, before trying to channel Sun Flames* ...Urrrgh...

    *Falling against the wall, he slides down heavily*

    Zev: *Slips into a groggy, half-asleep, half-awake state*

    *Hyozo's ship takes off*

    ...

    [ Tournament: ]

    Wekiga: Hmph.

    *He languidly tosses a ball of gray fire after Keichi*

    Wekiga: How boring.

    ...

    [ Shady Factory: ]

    *Suddenly, a figure comes walking into the room where the group is*

    Pitou: *Smiles calmly at the group* Hello, everyone. *Looks to Ryoko* So nice to see you're awake.

    Ryoko: ...Thanks for this...Nefelpitou. *Smiles slightly*

    Pitou: Not a problem, not a problem... *Looks up at the ceiling*

    Ryoko: ...You hear it too?

    Pitou: Not sure~


    Last edited by Zev: Dizzily Digital on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:15 am

    Praepositus: Pah! You just try. *Praepositus launches his spear at Asamaru.* I've been waiting to use this weapon for a while.

    OOS: When Praepositus decided to upgrade his armoury, here it is.

    *He reaches behind his back and grabs hold of a Kusarigama (Sickle and chain).*

    Praepositus: With a weapon like this, numbers mean nothing. Daedric steel, I spent many blades to forge this.

    *He swings it over his head and flicks the sickle towards Klak leaving just enough chain in his hands to defend himself with.*

    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:41 pm

    OOS: Yea, if you want to control her, go ahead. And sorry about D-Klak, old sport.

    *Klak uses gravity to lift Praepositus in the air*

    Me: What makes you want to attack us? Did Uterio think we're expendable? Or have you found the Keruvim?

    *Raziel is in the audience box, watching*

    ---

    *Perseus walks up to a knocked out Keichi, who was attacked by a fireball and the wall he ran into*

    Perseus: "Good to keep tabs on this scum. Thanks Wekiga."

    ---

    *Nadle dodges one of Saix's attacks*

    Nadle: "You have a sloppy form..."

    Saix: "Oh, it gets even messier...." *suddenly, the stadium gets dark, and a moon appears far above them*

    *Saix now turns into his Berserker form, and savagely attacks Nadle*

    ---

    *D-Klak wriggles*

    DK: "You know, I'm starting to think you're trolling me."

    *he teleports from the spear, then appears behind Ynot, shocking him with Force lightning*

    *he disappears, then appears on the floor, in a defensive stance*

    ---

    MK: Um...Ahem...MakutaYnot! We must give this knave a voice! *gives a 'you know what I'm talking about' look*


    _________________


    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:37 pm

    *SMYu makes an eagle screeching noise and dives down next to SMM as SMM directs the knives into the ground rather than into her*

    SMYu: Moss, are you okay?

    SMM: Feelin' a little woozy...

    *The loss of blood has rendered SMM weak and drowsy, she starts to stumble around like a drunkard, and SMYu looks at her with blank eyes*

    SMM: Tell... Shroom... He's awesshooommm...

    *SMM falls to the ground, out like a light*

    *SMYu then looks to Enma with the same blank uncivilised eyes, exactly like an eagle or bird of some sort*

    SMYu: Thank you...

    _____

    Yuuka: Really...?

    *She sniffs quietly*

    Yuuka: He... Loves me?

    *Yuuka then starts thinking about Moss, and realises that what Vi said was completely right*

    Yuuka: Thank you...

    _____

    Moss: *Still on the communicator with Kedo*

    Kedo: Uhhh... I managed to get QWN-34E6 back and working again...

    Moss: Wait, you mean that robotic autopilot that Shroom used to adore? You mean Queen?

    Kedo: Yup.

    Moss: Well, can I speak to her?

    Kedo: *Scrambling noises as his communicator is passed on*

    Queen: Hello, Chlorophyll.

    *The robot speaks in a smooth female voice, that is roboticised slightly*

    Moss: Hello, Queen~! You miss Shroom?

    Queen: I miss... Him so much, there is an empty cavity in my circuits where Shroom used to be...

    Moss: Wow, as emotional as a robot can be again I see~!

    Queen: Shroom, made me... To have, emotions...

    Moss: *Notices Pitou coming into the room* Uh, listen, I gotta go, next time I see Shroom I'll make him talk to you, okay?

    Queen: Okay... Goodbye...







    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1896
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:30 am

    *Praepositus does not answer, he just swings the sickle back at them both.*

    Praepositus: Klak... must die! Try whatever fancy floating tricks you like, I will succeed. Your death, 'tis the future... and your present!

    *He reels in the chain and holds the sickle like a hand weapon.*

    This member has been banned for three days, I apologise for any inconvenience caused by his lack of replying to any posts directed to him.

    ~ Shroom
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:34 am

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    Enma: *Looks towards feet* ...You're welcome...

    *The large, roundish young man with a scar on his cheek looks to SMM worriedly*

    Rauji: ...She's okay, right?

    SMSh: *Hoists self out of the pit, looking at SMM* ...Yeah.

    *He strolls over, kneeling down next to SMM*

    SMSh: *Gently inspects her for serious injuries*

    *The newly arrived group is talking amongst themselves*

    SMSh: You all have my thanks, too.

    *He doesn't turn*

    ...

    [ Space Station: ]

    Zev: *Mutters, as he feels strong, but gentle presses on his chest*

    *Abruptly, he feels warm, soft lips pressed over his own, breathing into him*

    Zev: ...Guh... *Is unable to even open his eyes, as the assisted breathing technique continues*

    *Finally, he's able to groggily awake - And finds himself staring into Misaki's sizeable chest*

    Zev: *Sputters, backing against wall* MOM!! WHAT THE F#CK!?

    Misaki: *Grabs him in a bearhug* ZEV!! I'm so glad you're okay!! When I saw that blue-ringed assassin leaving you, I wanted to help you right away, but I had to make sure he was gone first, and I worried so much, and, and, and-and-and - *Hugs him even tighter* WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!

    Zev: ... *Huffs* ...More...Breathing...Prob...Lems...Hrrkh... *Starts to go pale* ...

    Misaki: *Releases him* I'm so sorry! Are you okay? *Leans in worriedly*

    Zev: *Pants a bit* ...Yeah...I'm fine. Thanks, mom... *Notices that he's laid in a bed* ...Are we on the Bebop II? *Sits up carefully, testing his limitations*

    Misaki: Yup! *She leans in further, looking Zev in the face* Are you sure you're okay?

    Zev: *Sighs* Yes, Mom...Say... *Looks up at her, trying to avoid her chest practically being shoved against his stomach* Have you ever heard of a 'blue-ringed harpectos'...?

    Misaki: ... *Nods* ...Yes...They come from an Endless Ocean planet called All-Blue. Their bite is almost painless, so it's hard to notice you've been bitten until the venom starts to take effect. They often hire themselves out as assassins.

    Zev: ...Will I be okay? I'll be able to finish the tournament, right? *Face shows concern*

    Misaki: *Smiles, eyes shimmering* ...Of course you will!! *Hugs him tight*

    Zev: ... *Gives a loud wheeze, going pale again* ...

    Misaki: I'm sorry!!

    ...

    [ Shady Factory: ]

    Pitou: *Has sat down, legs folded, with his tail twitching slightly*

    Ryoko: *Stood up, is currently stretching limbs* ...Hmmm... *Looks up at ceiling again*

    *She seems to be looking directly at something*

    ...

    [ Sky Above Factory: ]

    ...Bzzzzz...

    *Hovering high above the factory is some kind of alien*

    *Resembling a humanoid dragonfly, he has a jade-green, plated shell, a lime green beak, and large, lime green eyes that gleam like gems and have tiny pupils, and wild, frizzy black hair sticking out in all directions. He wears a long, pale blue robe with wave designs around the hemline and ends of the sleeves, and most noticeably, has large wings beating furiously behind him*

    ???: ... *Peers down at the Factory* ...

    *He sees the heat signatures of everyone, and zooming in, can tell Ryoko is looking straight up at him*

    ???: ...!! *Ascends smoothly and quietly, into the low cloud cover*

    *From there, he continues observing*

    ...

    [ Shady Factory: ]

    Ryoko: *Shrugs*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:04 am

    *SMYu spreads her wings, and a few crows perch on her shoulders*

    SMM: *Murmurs something about needles, not really awake at all*

    SMYu: Hungry.

    *She turns to the smallest crow on her shoulder*

    SMYu: Sorry about this...

    *She eats the crow whole with one large chomp; the other crows are not really disturbed*

    SMYu: *Munch munch munch*

    SMM: *Still murmuring*

    *SMM's wrist is still bleeding freely*
    ______

    *Moss follows Ryoko's gaze, putting the communicator back in her pocket*

    Moss:*Quietly* What the... Heck is that?



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:23 am

    [ Shady Factory: ]

    Pitou: ...That is the sound of a Tonbosca's wingbeats.

    Ryoko: *Looks to Pitou* ...We should go. The Tonbosca are almost extinct...And if one is here, does this mean what I think it does?

    Pitou: Yes. Chimera is moving again. *He looks to Ryo-Ohki* Would you mind taking us back to where we were, approximately...?

    Ryo-Ohki: *Smiles* Myaaa~! *Gem in forehead glimmers again*

    *The group is warped back to the Paw Castle*

    ...

    [ Paw Castle: ]

    *The group finds themselves in a large statesroom, with numerous maps, a massive desk on the far wall, two smaller desks on either side, two large book cases, and three couches surrounding a round table in an idention in the floor*

    Ryoko: *Yawns* I'm bushed. *Hovers over to one of the couches, before plopping down unceremoniously* ...Zzz... *She quickly begins snoring*

    Pitou: *Walks towards one of the side desks* ...If Chimera is in on this...It could have serious repercussions. *Stops*

    *Feeling a tugging on his jacket, he looks down - To see Ryo-Ohki next to him*

    Ryo-Ohki: Mya...Mrew mrow mya. *Looks up at him*

    Pitou: *Smiles* Don't worry. I'll make sure to get you a few carrots from the kitchen.

    Ryo-Ohki: *Smiles widely* Mya! Mya! Mya-myaaa! *Suddenly stops, ears twitching*

    Pitou: *Ears are twitching as well* ...Hmmmmm...

    Ryoko: *Opens one eye slightly, as the sound reaches her as well*

    Ed: Pretty music. *Smiles, sitting on top of the table*

    *Soon, Namah and Moss hear it as well - Organ music*

    ...

    [ Space Station: ]

    *The organ music is heard throughout the ship*

    *At the shooting range, all action is stopped at the notes from the organ*

    *Everywhere in the Space Station, the song can be heard - Not dark and ominous, but radiating a feeling of understanding and enlightenment all over*

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6MgaahyZVQ

    ...

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Vi: *Smiles at the song* ...Sounds like he's doing well.

    Wisp: *Seems to grow more at ease*

    ...

    [ Deep Within Bebop II: ]

    *A figure is sitting at a huge pipe organ, playing with deft, skilled hands*

    Zev: *Continues playing, eyes closed peacefully*

    Misaki: *Stands leaned against the wall, expression similarly peaceful*

    *The music continues for a while, emanating through the ship*

    *At the end, Zev simply sits there quietly*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:36 am

    *Moss looks around, smiling*

    Moss: Whoever is playing that is very talented~!


    ____

    Ursakune: *Gets up* I wonder what Moss is up to?

    *Uraskune sees Shroom wondering by*

    Ursakune: Shroom, word on the street is that someone is rebuilding your ship.

    *Shroom looks unimpressed*

    Shroom: Word on the street?

    Uraskune: Anyway, I also heard that Queen has been switched on again...

    Shroom: Queen...?

    *Shroom lets an unusually energetic (For Shroom that is) "YES!" and punches the air*

    Shroom: So what, are her communications up?

    Ursakune: Mmhmm, I'm sure she will be contacting you any minute now...

    Shroom: Uhhhh... Moss has the communicator.

    Ursakune: Uh-oh, Moss and Kedo don't get on we-

    Shroom: KEDO!?!?!?!




    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:06 am

    MY: Okaaaaay *shoots him a 'I have no clue what your talking about' look*

    ----
    Ynot: Trolling? The Earthly concept of leading somebody on? Amazing how so many earth concepts exist after it's destruction...

    *Starts doing back flips, making a spike orb of metal around him*

    Ynot: Eat the Iron MACE!

    *Rolls around trying to smash D-Klak*
    ----

    *Xeno and Sasuken continue to fight it out, bullets flying and thunderbolts crashing all around, a true spectacle*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:33 am

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    Enma: ...Koyo-san...

    Koyo: *Is the bespectacled young man to the far right* You got it, Boss.

    *Walking over to SMM, he kneels down beside her*

    Koyo: *Places hands over her injured wrist, he focuses*

    *From his ring, then hands unfurl dark green Flames, shaped like sharp leaves*

    *Her wound rapidly begins to heal*

    SMSh: ...This is new.

    ...

    [ Paw Castle: ]

    Ryoko: ...Zzz...Zzz...Zzzzz... *Continues snoring loudly*

    Ryo-Ohki: *Walks over to Moss, looking up at her* Mya? Mreww, mya mrow! Myow myow!

    Pitou: *Chuckles* ...I think she likes you, Moss-chan.

    *He seems to be looking for something*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:19 pm

    MK: You going to control her, or should I?

    ---

    *Klak pins Praepositus to the ground with gravity and turns to Asumaru*

    Me: Now, where were we?

    ---

    *D-Klak places two of his arms in front of him, creating a shield*

    *the shield is able to block the mace*

    DK: "Is that alchemy? Oh, and in my dimension, we have rare references to Earth Culture. Of course, it's like reciting Vogon poetry on certain planets."



    _________________


    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 pm

    Shroom: Why Kedo?

    Ursakune: Because he's the one mending your ship, me thankful.

    Shroom: ... Is there any other way I can speak to Queen?

    Ursakune: Well, we could always use my communicator, I don't know what the frequency for Queen is though, have a try at it.

    *Ursakune pulls a small ear piece from behind his ear, and gives it to Shroom, who starts testing frequencies*

    Ursakune: You sure you can remember from that long ago?

    *Within seconds, Shroom had got the right frequency, the communicator makes a small ringing sound as Shroom called Queen*

    Queen: Hello...?

    Shroom: Having fun with that idiot?

    Queen: Master... MASTER!!!! MASTER I WANT TO SEE YOU MASTER MASTER MASTER MASTER MASTER!!!... MASTER!!!!!

    Shroom: Woah, woah, calm down. Where's the ship? Is it ready?

    Queen: All we have left is the lavatories and were done~!

    Shroom: Why did you leave them till last?

    Queen: We did not actually rebuild your ship... Exactly as it was... We changed it a little...

    Shroom: And I'm guessing that was Kedo's idea, right?

    Queen: Nope, my idea, my idea!

    Shroom: Are you even fully calibrated?

    Queen: Nnnnnnnnoooooooooo...

    Shroom: Well, can you bring the ship over here please?

    Queen: You have made arrangeeeeements to go to somewheere else, haven't you?

    Shroom: Have I? Has Moss told you to do anything?

    Queen: ...

    Shroom: Look, just come here and I'll re-calibrate you again, okay?

    Queen: MMMmmmMMMmmmkay.

    *As Shroom hangs up, the ship is already half way there*

    ______

    *SMYu looks at the green flames, confused, she walks up to Moss further, now evident that she has a very obvious limp*

    SMYu: Blood on her back.

    *She is right, a puddle of blood is slowly coming out from under SMM; the wound caused by the gargoyle is still there*

    ______

    Moss: Hey there~!

    *Moss looks down at Ryo-Oki, giggling*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:33 pm

    OOS: I got nothin' to respond to.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:46 am

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    *The leaf-like flames spread across SMM's body, healing her*

    Koyo: *Remains intensely focused on her*

    ...

    [ Paw Castle: ]

    Ryo-Ohki: *Eyes glimmer* Myaaa...

    *She hugs Moss' leg, rubbing her face into the girl's lower thigh*

    Ryo-Ohki: Myow~! Mrow mrew mrew myow~!
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:18 am

    *SMM murmurs something about knives this time, and her wounds have stopped bleeding*

    SMM: Hu... Hurt... Th-They hurt... Me... Knives...

    *She is still asleep, and SMYu starts to make a strange bird call*

    ____

    [ Paw castle: ]

    Moss: *Giggles*

    *She gently runs her fingers through Ryo-Ohki's hair*




    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:42 am

    Skelly Bones: What? No! Why do you reject my services now, Lord Death?!

    -----------

    *Yon appears on a cloaked ship with a horned being at the controls*

    ???: Wassap, Yon mah friend? You look kinda an-gray to-day!

    Yon: Shut up and drive.

    ???: *sigh* You're the boss.

    *The ship leaves orbit and heads towards an asteroid*


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:03 am

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    Koyo: *Backs off*

    SMSh: *Kneels down beside SMM again, taking her hand and gently stroking the back of her palm with his thumb* ...

    Koyo: ... *Looks to SMYu* ...Hello. My name's Koyo Aoba...What are you calling? ... *He adjusts his glasses* ...Not like you guys are interesting, but...But...I really like nature. Birds are some of my favorites - Especially birds of prey.

    *He looks at his feet awkwardly, trying not to embarrass himself*

    Suzuki: *Steps forward* If you would gather your friends, after all is sorted out...We would like to show you all something. *She looks to Enma* Right, Boss?

    Enma: ... *Nods* ...Yeah...Your friend...I think you called her Vi...We all owe her something...And now that you're all here...We wish to repay that favor...

    Suzuki: *Nods* I'll introduce everyone...Of course, you know of our Boss, Kozato Enma.

    Enma: ... *Attempts to smile, but simply returns to a frown* ...Hello...

    Suzuki: My name is Suzuki Adelheid. The one who healed your friend is Koyo Aoba.

    Koyo: *Raises a hand* 'Ey. A pleasure to meet you all.

    Suzuki: *Gestures to the large, round young man with a scar on his cheek* This is Rauji Ooyama.

    Rauji: *Waves calmly* Hey...Nice to meet all of you.

    Suzuki: *Motions to the tallest, most muscular member of their group, in the back, with blonde hair in a reagent* This is Kaoru Mizuno.

    Kaoru: ... ... ... *Rubs the back of neck shyly* ...H...H, hello...

    Suzuki: *Indicates the peculiar girl to the farthest right, totally bald except for a patch of straight, laid-down, neat orange hair on her forehead, wearing some kind of sunglasses, and with two inflated rings crossed in an 'X' around her torso* This is P. Shitt. As a word of warning, I'd advise you don't make fun of her name...She's an awful prankster.

    P. Shitt: ...Pweh. *Sticks tongue out, not saying a word* ...

    Suzuki: *Lastly, gestures to the fedora-wearing, bespectacled young man with a goatee - Looking closer to her own age than most of the others* And finally...This is Katou Julie. *Says his name with a bit of distaste*

    Julie: *Gives a relaxed wave, smiling* Hey, everybody~! *A goofy smile adorns his features* Nice to meet'cha~!

    Suzuki: ...We've been on this planet for a long time, and are perfectly willing to share our supplies. We will gladly help you in any of your problems; so long as you give us the assistance we need.

    *She smiles coolly; not threatening, but definitely not relaxed like some others - The gears can almost be seen turning*

    Suzuki: We shall wait for you all to ready yourselves...Do not rush. Also, we would advise to not leave the immediate area...

    *Abruptly, she looks off into the distance; she and SMYu can hear three sets of footsteps skirting the area, avoiding the group by at least fourty feet*

    Suzuki: ...The Giegue Famiglia are quite strong, and remorseless. However, they know not to attack the full Simon Famiglia at once, even if we have only recently regained our abilities.

    *Folding her arm across her abdomen, Suzuki gives a curt bow from the waist*

    Suzuki: We sincerely wish to be your allies from henceforth.

    *The rest of her group shows the same sentiment*

    Enma: ... *Looks at SMM worriedly* ...

    ...

    [ Paw Castle: ]

    Ryo-Ohki: Mrew~! *Clearly enjoys her hair being petted*

    Ed: *Is staring up at the ceiling, zoned out*

    Namah: *Has found a green book, looking intrigued with it; though, she hasn't opened it* ...Say. Pitou.

    Pitou: *Looks at her* Yes~? What is it, Namah-chan~?

    Namah: ...May I...Have this book? *Shows the front to him* ...Sorry if that's not okay.

    Pitou: *Smiles* I fully intended to give it to you, anyway. I know the particular importance it holds to you.

    Namah: *Gives a soft smile* ...Thank you so much. *Walks over to one of the couches*

    *Sitting down, she opens it to the first page and begins reading*

    *A very thick volume, the book has a jade-green jacket with golden wave designs on the top and bottom edges of the spine. In the center of the front cover is the gold design of a chestnut with two folded wings, and above that it says the title in bold letters: BRAG MEN*

    Namah: *Reads earnestly*


    Last edited by Zev: Dizzily Digital on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:07 am

    Death: Vos have servo vestri voluntas. Proinde, ego haud diutius postulo vestri muneris. (You have served your purpose. Therefore, I no longer need your services.)

    *Skelly Bones collapses*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:34 am

    *A gray mist can be seen leaving Skelly Bones' body*

    ----------

    *Yon's ship arrives at the asteroid*

    *Inside, Yon puts on some kind of space suit*

    Yon: Prepare to beam me inside.

    ???: Are you sure you know what you're doing?

    Yon: Surer than you. Now activate.

    ???: Yes, sir. *??? pulls a lever and Yon disappears and reappears inside the asteroid*

    *Yon seems to be inside a metallic, curved corridor, with what looks like a control room at the end of it. Yon starts walking towards it and when he is inside, he looks over a spinning chair with what looks like Shattered Mirror Yon's lifeless body sitting in it*

    Yon: Time to bring you back, brother.

    -------

    *At the site of Kakamu's funeral, where the battle between the Shattered Mirror characters and random people from this universe is still raging, Shattered Mirror Trantoshen gets out a Nokia and texts the driver of the Shattered Mirror II, saying: ACTIVATE WEAPON X.
    Immediately after, the bottom of the SMII opens to reveal a green dish which is then directed at the battle*

    SMT: Heh heh heh.


    _________________
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:36 am

    *SMYu stops calling to reply*

    SMYu: Red tailed hawk... I can do other calls though; we can be allies...

    *SMYu begins calling again, her claws digging into the ground*

    SMM: *Stops murmuring*

    *One of the crows on SMYu's shoulders flies off and lands onto the ground next to SMM, it climbs onto her chest trustingly*

    ____

    *Moss smiles and continues to run her fingers through Rho-Ohki's hair*

    Moss:*Turns to Nefelpitou* Uhhh, Pitou? Do you think I can leave soon? I need to tell someone something...

    *She looks sad at the thought of going, however, she loves this place*




    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:48 am

    *Yon injects his Shattered Mirror counterpart's body with something, and both are then beamed back to the ship*

    --------------

    *The green dish begins to glow ominously*


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:53 am

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]


    Koyo: ...Hmmm. *Watches SMYu, interested*

    SMSh: I see no reason why we can't be allies...But it has to be unanimous. *Sighs* ...Unless it comes down to the Boss...We might not be able to get him to focus long enough to decide either way. *He watches the crow passively*

    *Silently, he waits for SMM to awaken on her own - Not nudging her or moving her*

    *Abruptly, a familiar, chipper voice enters his and SMYu's heads*

    SMNa: *Telepathically* Oi, oi! What's taking so long? Why can't I contact Moss!? *She pauses* ...Did something happen...?

    SMSh: *Replies* Yeah...We got attacked by some kind of Mafia Family, and saved by another. I need you and Vi to get out here - Bring the Boss, too.

    *He goes back to watching SMM*

    ---

    *Soon, SMNa and SMV walk out - SMV carrying SMZ's pewter disc body*

    SMNa: ... *Huffs* Who did this? We've gotta kick their @sses but good for this!! *Her anger is clearly rising*

    SMV: Sshh...Not so...Loud... *She looks to the Simon Famiglia - Particularly at Enma* ...Hello...

    Enma: ... *Raises a hand awkwardly* ...H...Hello...

    SMSh: ... *Watches SMM silently, still* ...

    SMNa: *Huffs, but stays quiet*

    ...

    [ Paw Castle: ]

    Pitou: *Smiles* Of course! In fact, I think we all have our reasons to leave about now, yes?

    Ryoko: *Murmurs in agreement, still half-asleep*

    Ed: *Nods quickly* Yup! Ahyup~!

    Namah: *Still engrossed in the book* ...Yeah. Sure.

    Pitou: *Looks to Ryo-Ohki* Can you get us out of here~?

    Ryo-Ohki: Mya~! *Gem on forehead gleams*

    *A flash...*

    ...

    [ Space Station: ]

    *The group finds themselves right beside the Ironclad and Bebop II*

    Ryoko: *Yawns* ...I'm heading to the Bebop II. I need a nap. *Teleports into that ship*

    Pitou: ...I have something I need to check out. *Meanders off*

    Namah: *Is still reading intently, paying no mind to her surroundings*

    Ed: *Has started doing a handstand*

    Ryo-Ohki: *Looks up at Moss* Mya! Myaaa~!

    *She holds Moss's hand*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:07 am

    *The crow hops onto SMM's forehead*

    SMYu:*Stops calling again*

    *The crow looks around for a moment, and then, very lightly, pecks SMM's head, making a small clop sound

    SMM: Mrmmmrrhhhh?

    *SMM takes the crow off her face, and throws it back to SMYu*

    SMM: Don't worry I'm not gonna ki-

    *SMM looks around at everyone*

    SMM: Did I miss something?

    *She goes to suck the blood out of her thumb, but realises the wound has been closed*

    SMM: WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?!?

    ____

    *Moss looks around, and tries to figure out where Shroom is*

    *She crouches down to Rho-Ohki*

    Moss: Hey, do you want a piggy back?

    ____

    *A strange ship can be seen in the distance*


    _________________
    :]

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:01 am