BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPower Battles

    Share
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:00 am

    OOS, Adrastos: Well...

    ...I'm not sure about Praepositus, but Aeturnus is still in Bralgu, being allowed a few questions to ask by Nabonidus.

    Does that help at all...?

    ---

    [ Tournament: ]

    Misaki: *Moves forward as well* Wu-tah!

    *She slaps her palm with great force onto Baterra's sword hand, aiming to disarm him*

    Misaki: *Drives the heel of her left palm towards his chin*

    ...

    [ Space Station Dock: ]

    *The foremen are preparing to open the box*

    Namah: *Standing next to Dorothy, looks over at the android girl* You sure you don't want to stop them?

    Dorothy: *Nods very slightly* Yes. I feel that, whatever is in the container, it is meant to be opened with me near.

    *Abruptly, without the foremen doing anything, the front of the titanic box starts to rise up*

    *From inside, a low roar emanates - Followed by a rattling of chains and several thumps*

    Namah: ...Go back into the bracelet, Roll.

    Roll: *Grunts, doing so with a flicker of Cloud Flames*

    Namah: *Dashes around to the front of the giant box, as the foremen scatter*

    Dorothy: *Runs after her, still expressionless*

    Ed: ... *Is watching from far away* ...Dolly-Kitty, what's going on? *Looks up to Pitou, standing beside her*

    Pitou: It would seem that this station is home to a relic. *Smiles at another roar* A dangerous relic.

    *From inside of the box can be seen some kind of massive, robotic torso, with the lower body apparently severed and the curiously-shaped head adorned with a line of three glowing eyes across it, two smaller eyes above that, and some kind of flashing lights near the mouth-area. Its long arms possess cylindrical forearms with well-armored hands and what look like pistons on the backs of the elbows, and chains are hooked to rings around the neck and wrists*

    ???: *Roars loudly, dragging itself towards the newly-opened front of its box*

    Namah: Keep BACK!! *Lashes out with two Ether Tendrils from each hand, trying to hit the robot*

    *Her attack impacts, but fails to do any damage to the mech's torso*

    ???: *Roars again, reaching its hand towards the implike girl attacking it*

    Namah: *Eyes widen* What!? *Tries to leap away, but hesitates a moment to long - The hand grabs her*

    ???: *Lifts Namah up into the air, rumbling quietly as it gazes at her*

    Namah: *Struggles wildly, eyes wide and fearful* No, no...! Stay away!! *However, she cannot get anywhere close to escape*

    ???: *Prepares to do something with Namah in its grasp, before turning to look at the front of its box again*

    Dorothy: ... *Headband is glimmering bright* ...Put her down, Hannibal.

    Hannibal: *Gives a low rumble, loosening its grip on Namah slightly* ... *Lowers itself to look at Dorothy*

    Namah: *Tries to escape, but there is still not enough room to slip free*

    Dorothy: *Circuits still glow across headband's surface* This is not a world for you. I know someone who can find you a home...But if you go through with hurting my friend, I cannot and will not help you reach asylum.

    *Several guards from across the Station have moved in, but their captain has stopped them from firing*

    Hannibal: *A small, sideways-rectangular panel on forehead has started flickering* ...

    Dorothy: You do not have to do this. No matter who created you, and for what...I can see that you have free will. Please, choose not to doom yourself.

    Hannibal: ... *Grunts, setting Namah down gently at Dorothy's feet* ...

    Namah: *Scrabbles to feet, arms wrapped around self* ... *Gulps, starting to calm*

    Hannibal: *Retreats back into box, as the lid starts to lower again*

    *From the side, Pitou and Ed walk over to Dorothy and Namah; meanwhile, the box's cover has fully lowered*

    Pitou: *Catsmile* Wow, Dorothy~! That was quite interesting! How did you calm that creature?

    Dorothy: ...I do not know. It just seemed...In need. It was confused, and scared, and didn't know where it was...

    Ed: *Tugs on Pitou's jacket* Dolly-Kitty. Ed thinks they want you. *Points*

    Pitou: *Turns* ...Ah. *Shows no distress at the sight before him*

    *All of the Space Station guards besides the Guard Captain have their guns trained on the group - Especially Dorothy*

    *The Guard Captain approaches Pitou calmly, a hand on his pistol*

    Guard Captain: My name is Guard Captain Delta-47. I'm sorry for this kind of treatment, but procedure is procedure.

    Pitou: Not a problem, not a problem. Giant robots are worrying things.

    Delta-47: That android girl - *Inclines head towards Dorothy* - Has our thanks...But we'll need to ask some questions.

    Pitou: I brought her here - Though I didn't originally know she'd be an android... - So I take responsibility.

    Namah: I've spent the most time with her, so far. I can attest to her character.

    Ed: Emotions read, healthy head~! Ed can read her emotions and attentions - You can do tests if you want~!

    Delta-47: ...This cooperation is much appreciated. We usually attract a rowdy bunch. I'll talk to you all one at a time.

    *Gesturing towards some kind of office, he leads the four over*

    ---

    *First to be interviewed is Pitou*

    Delta-47: ...What were your intentions in bringing the android here, Nefelpitou?

    Pitou: Well~ I honestly didn't know what she'd be. A few of my workers found a capsule on an abandoned planet...I knew there'd be something interesting inside, but I didn't anticipate this.

    Delta-47: Should the need arise, will you take full responsibility for this android and her actions?

    Pitou: Of course. Though, she's quite well-behaved for being sealed up so long.

    *The questions go on*
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1985
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:27 am

    OOS: Yes, thankyou.

    Aetunus: You may release me in your own time... Blackout isn't going to kill himself you know.

    ---

    *The human army does very little other than the steady cloning of new recruits.*

    ---

    Praepositus: I must... kill Klak!

    *He winces in pain as he is pinned in the air*

    OOS: I hope that I have my characters correct, correct me if I'm wrong.

    *Meanwhile next to Uredinum a character appears with a lizard. His name, Usagi Yojimbo. He whips out his samurai swords suspicious of anyone watching.*

    Usagi Yojimbo: Wha-! Where am I? *He sees Uredinum and picks it out of the snow. As he picks it up he feels the heat and the energy. Instantly he remembers legends he'd learnt in his youth.* Kusanagi?! (Grasscutter) I name this after the great sword Kusanagi, it would return to me to save me from this ice world.

    *As he walks the snow and ice melts leaving him a clear path.*

    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:28 am

    OOS: I could never be mad at you Zev, any time I try, I just remember the random **** you do, and I start laughing my ass off.

    Ynot: Death? Scare a Hollow? Not likely.

    ----

    HY: Well, I'm not out of control...yet...But I guess I'm more than a visitor. Let's go with Diagnostic program? Someone on the outside sent me in here to investigate a phenomenon occurring from within. Any chance you know what they're talking about?
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3998
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:23 am

    *SMM goes in first, laying down on one of the spacious beds with her arms splayed out*

    SMM: I could get used to this!

    *She looks at SMYu at the doorway*

    SMM: Oh, right... Just sleep once? You'll feel better, trust me.

    SMYu: Don't need to.

    SMM: Yes I know you don't need to but... Just... Take a rest, okay? Before I take of your wings with my teeth, m'kay?

    SMYu: Okay...

    *SMYu closes the door behind her, completely ignores the beds and walks to the area next to SMM's bed, she closes her eyes, still standing*

    SMM: *Sigh* Out like a light.

    *SMM takes out her sword and gets under the sheets of the bed, hugging her sword like some sort of teddy bear*

    SMM: Mmmmmm...

    *SMM thinks about decapitating sheep, counting their heads as they drop to the floor*

    *She struggles to get to sleep*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:45 am

    *DK's conscious nods*

    DKC: "Oh yes. If you can notice, we are now entering the dream state. You are quite deep into the subconscious, so not much will be hidden from you."

    *the environment around them forms into a large field*

    *D-Klak is seen, walking*

    DKC: "Bear in mind, he has no conscious at this moment, so he'll regret nothing."

    *He runs into an area where the field ends. The whole field crumbles, and all that is seen around everyone is blackness*

    *Red numbers begin to appear all over the place, surrounding D-Klak and his conscious*

    DK: "Numbers....can't get the numbers...out!!"

    ---

    Me: Eh, you're right. But at least it worked.

    *D-Klak mumbles in his sleep*

    *Abneris watches vigilantly with Treveya, the Norman (who is just sitting there), and Keichi*

    ---

    *Praepositus is dropped to the ground, as Klak is no longer there to hold him up*

    *Perseus walks up to him, and holds out his hand*

    Perseus: "We're in the infirmary. D-Klak's gone into a coma."
    ---

    *the Baterra's weapon is knocked out of his hand, and he is hit in the face*

    *he retaliates, however, and swings his fist towards Misaki's face*


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:23 am

    [ Space Station Guards' Office: ]

    *Currently, Namah is being interviewed*

    Delta-47: Can you attest that this android does not have plans for violence?

    Namah: I can strongly attest to that. She's incredibly peaceful.

    Delta-47: What is the android's association with that giant machine that threatened you?

    Namah: I don't know...But it listened to her when she told it to back off, and from what I can tell, it hasn't attacked again ever since.

    Delta-47: ...Very well. You may leave.

    ---

    *As Ed is being interviewed and Namah heads off towards the cafeteria again, Dorothy sits on a bench*

    Dorothy: *Has opened her wrist up again, typing something* ...? *Looks up as a girl sits next to her without warning*


    ???: *In an airy voice* Hey~ My name's Mamimi. What's yours?

    Dorothy: ...My name is Dorothy Wayneright. *Goes back to typing*

    Mamimi: ... *Takes out some kind of portable video game and starts playing* ...

    *The two simply sit together like that*

    ...

    [ Tournament: ]

    Misaki: Ugh! *The punch connects*

    *She launches a sweepkick towards the Baterra's legs*

    ...

    [ Underground City, Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    SMSh: *Simply sits against the wall outside, polishing his blade with a cloth*

    SMNa: Fwah~! *Plops down on a bed, falling asleep almost instantly with Usagi clutched to her chest*

    SMV: *Sits down on a bed in the corner, staring at the ceiling*
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1985
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:10 pm

    Praepositus: I do not care for the well-fare of D-Klak. Unless he'll help me kill Klak. *He takes Perseus' hand thankfully.*

    *He coils up his chain and puts it in his belt along with the sickle beside it.*

    Praepositus: I must kill Klak and I may not have much time.

    *His impulsive attack had let Klak escape, it wouldn't happen again.*

    ---

    *Usagi Yojimbo keeps walking with the ice melting in front of him. He keeps walking with his lizard until the stone floor no longer exists and he and his pet plummet into a cavern.*

    Lizard: Eep!

    UY: What is the point?!

    *He whips out both of his swords and lunges them into the cavern face, stopping precariously over a scattering of stalagmites with his lizrd biting into his trouser leg.*

    UY: Stalagmites? That means that the cavern is new! A trap maybe?

    *A silhouette of a figure apears above the hole.*



    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3998
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:10 pm

    *SMM, thinking everyone is asleep, gets out of her bed and creeps to the door, not noticing anyone*

    SMM: Heheheh...

    *She opens the door, cutting her thumb and sucking on it*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:17 am

    [Inside D-Klak]

    HY: So, these numbers are the problem...I'll take care of them, I haven't been able to blow anything up in months...

    *His forms shifts, going from his normal twisted version of Ynot's appearance to just plain Ynot*

    HY: No need to startle the brat. Last thing I need is this to go from Dream town to Nightmare world...

    *Approaches D-Klak*

    HY: (Thinking to himself) In his head, he'll be the original Klak. He wouldn't normally think of himself as a counterpart... So addressing him as D-Klak will tip him off that I'm not from here, and for this to remain a dream, he mustn't become aware that I'm not. Hello Klak, how are you? Heard you were having some issues with a little mathematical problem... Any chance you can use a Friends help?
    ----
    [Real world, Tournament Infirmary]

    HY: (Through D-Klak) Okay, I found D-Klak. He's surrounded by these red Numbers, floating around matrix Style. Making approach, while not disturbing him.
    ----
    [Outside The Space Station]

    *A white hooded figure approaches, Snowflake Keyblade in hand*

    *She approaches the nearest person and grabs them*

    Namine/Rixika: Tell me where Klak is, NOW!

    *The person she grabbed just happens to be Asumaru*

    Asumaru: Chill feisty Snow princess. I know where he is, but he's a little busy at the moment. I'll take you to him, but you gotta keep your voice down.

    Namine/Rixika: And WHY should I trust you?

    Asumaru: Well, you're holding me in the air at Sword Point. Keyblade point, if I'm right...

    N/R: How do you know of the Keyblade?

    Asumaru: Second hand. Person who briefed me on it's with Klak as well. Let me down and I'll show you to them.

    N/R: Fine *Puts him down*

    Asumaru: Thank you.

    *Round house kicks her into the wall*

    Asumaru: And THAT'S for thinking you could out power me. Now, they're this way.

    *Peels her from the wall and takes her to the infirmary*

    ***

    Asumaru: New patient for you, doc

    Random doctor: Ad what seems to be the problem?

    Asumaru: Blunt Force Trauma.

    Random Doctor: Put her with the others...

    *Namine is placed in a bed in the hall across from D-Klak and the others, along with about twenty other people, all with the same boot mark on their face. This wing is the 'A' wing*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:25 am

    [ Space Station, Guards' Office: ]

    Ed: *Is sitting beside the bench, typing away on her laptop, goggles over eyes*

    Namah: *Has sat down on Dorothy's other side, carefully eating some mozzarella sticks*

    Dorothy: *Sitting still, she simply stares blankly forward*

    Mamimi: *Reads a manga, still sitting beside Dorothy; unquestioned by the others*

    *Abruptly, a series of varied clicks can be heard*

    Namah: *Is the only one to react to the guns pointed at them* Whoa, whoa, what the hell!?

    *Several armored humans have their guns pointed at the group*

    Apparent Leader: We've been looking for some pretty androids to round up for sale...A cutey like this one - *Gestures towards Dorothy with gunbarrel* - Will fetch a lot~ of money. No need to get yourselves hurt, girlies.

    Namah: *Halo starts flickering into existence* Why you little - !!

    Mamimi: *Has stood up* ...I'll take care of them. They're just losers who hop from station to station. They can't handle anyone with actual ability.

    Mook 1: Feh. I wonder if you'll run your mouth like that frozen into an icicle? *Unleashes a spray of silver-white mist from large, rifle-like weapon*

    *The mist completely surrounds Mamimi, crackling and snapping*

    Namah: ... *Jaw slightly hangs* ...They...They just...!! *Starts to charge an attack, before a hand is laid on her arm*

    Dorothy: *Points* It would seem that this battle is not so cut and dry.

    *To onlookers' shock, as the icy mist fades away, some kind of huge, dark red, teardrop-shaped plant can be seen*

    *Unwrapping themselves and fading away, the leaves reveal Mamimi inside*

    Mamimi: *Raises a hand* My turn~ *From inside her sleeve whip out several thorny vines*

    *Three of the attacking gang, including the leader, are caught; the rest flee in terror, dropping their weapons*

    Pitou: *Interested by the goings-on, has walked up to observe calmly* ...

    Namah: Pitou...What kind of ability is that?

    *The wrapped up gang have stopped struggling, fallen unconscious*

    Pitou: ...They're called 'Soul Greens'. You know of Shamans, correct? *Remains smiling*

    Namah: Yeah, channeling spirits into material objects to fight. What's that got to do with her whatever-greens?

    Pitou: Well...Shamans traditionally work with spirits of beasts they know well, or of famous warriors from their own race. However, the Soul Greens are a nearly-lost art of Shamanism...By collecting the spirits of countless plants, they can bond to seeds for an incredibly versatile style. *Pauses*

    *He watches as Mamimi sits back down again, picking up her manga*

    Pitou: However...This girl is...Different, somehow.

    *His gaze shows intrigue*

    ...

    [ Hangar: ]

    *Meanwhile, Zev and Chrome have wandered about the Hangar aimlessly*

    *They suddenly stop at the sight of one ship - Simply a flying saucer of massive size, with a perfectly seamless design*

    Zev: ...Cool~! *Approaches, looking the curious vessel over* I wonder how it flies~?

    Chrome: Um... *Notices a girl close to her own age, watching from nearby*


    Chrome: H...Hello...My name is...Chrome Dokuro. *Manages to give a little wave*

    ???: ... *Walks closer, with slightly unsure, cautious steps* ...Hello...I'm Rutherfor.

    Chrome: ... *Gulp* ...Is this... *Gestures to the saucer* ...Your ship, by any chance?

    Rutherfor: ... *Nods* ...Yes...It was a gift from a...Friend's family.

    Chrome: Ah... *Looks over her shoulder* ...It's very nice. I apologize for my friend...He's quite enthusiastic.

    Zev: *Is hanging from the saucer's rim, kicking legs around slightly* Hyahah! Hyahahah! Hyeehee! Hyahaaah!

    Rutherfor: It's fine...I'm glad it makes him happy... *Smiles softly*

    Chrome: *Smiles as well* ...You don't have to worry about him being happy. He's very - ...Appreciative of things in life.

    *The two share a bit of soft laughter, looking very at ease around each other*

    *Falling silent, they turn to watch Zev's childish, thankfully harmless playing on the saucer*

    Zev: *Is shimmying around the rim, laughing*

    ...

    [ Underground City, Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    SMSh: *Blearily notices SMM in his half-awake state, but ignores her*

    *Falling into a deeper sleep, he shudders violently*

    SMSh: Fishpaste...Everywhere...Must find...The others...In danger...

    *He kicks out at thin air, thankfully missing SMM*

    SMSh: *Grumbles*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:03 am

    *Perseus holds out his blade, forming a line directly across his hand and Praepositus's neck*

    P: "What? Kill Klak? Here I was thinking we could trust you. Surrender now!!"

    ---

    *DK's apparition turns to HY*

    DK: "Why yes. If you can. I wonder where they're from, though. It's like I know, but my mind....it can't piece toge-"

    *he says the numbers 942021 rapidly, then appears shocked*

    ---

    Me: Do whatever you can to make him remember. We have to know why the numbers are there before you eliminate them. If you can't solve anything at this level, you need to go deeper....

    ---

    *the Baterra leaps in the air, dodging the sweepkick, and shapeshifts into a large mallet, smashing onto Misaki*

    OOS: Black Ops and Inception reference at the same time.


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:43 am

    [Inside D-Klak]
    HY: Well, Let's delve into your mind and find out....

    *Taps his forehead, jumping deeper into his sub-conscious*
    ---
    [Infirmary]
    HY: (Through D-Klak) At his request I'm going in deeper...man, this sounds like a Bad Earth movie

    Ynot: Hey, no breaking the fourth wall, that's Sasuken's bit.

    HY: Fine....
    ----
    [Across the Hall]
    *Rixika wakes up*

    Namine: WHY YOU LITTLE....Oh, no ones here...

    Asumaru; Nope, wrong there...

    *She looks up to see him standing on the roof*

    Rixika: Have you no respect for the law of GRAVITY?

    Asumaru: It's because I do, that I'm able to do this...

    Namine: Whatever...where am I?

    Asumaru: Infirmary, you passed out...

    Rixika: That happens when people KICK me...Didn't you say you were going to take me to Klak?

    Asumaru: I did, and so I have.

    Namine: o///o WHAT? Where is he? is he one of these people?

    Asumaru: No, he's across the hall. Have fun.

    *She kicks in the door to D-Klak's room*

    Rixika: Which one of you is Klak?

    *HY make D-Klak raise his hand*
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1985
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:45 am

    Praepositus: His death is inevitable, I would only save him from suffering. Stand aside or help, you wouldn't want to condemn your friend to a fate worse than necesary.

    *He grabs the sickle in his right hand and the coiled chain in his left to fight if need be.*

    ---

    *The figure is swept away with the wind as if it were dust.*

    UY: Must... hold on!

    *Uredinum falls further into the cavern and it is apparent that it is not as deep as first though, it lands on something metallic. His lizard follows suit and curiously brushes the snow away with it's feet.*

    UY: *Now doing the same.* What's this? *He picks up Uredinum to quicken the process. It starts glowing furiously as if to signal at the metal object. Usagi Yojimbo finds a hatch and opens it with great difficulty. He and his companion lower thenselves in.*

    OOS: I'm not sure, but I remember myself waiting for someone to respond to the Aeturnus storyline.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:09 am

    [ Tournament: ]

    Misaki: ...

    *All is silent, for a moment - Until the mallet gives a shudder*

    Misaki: Grrrrr...HRRRAAAAAHHH!! *Drives upward, forcing the mallet off of herself*

    *She leaps after, launching a straight kick towards the mallet's head*

    ...

    [ Bralgu: ]

    Nabonidus: *Smirks* Believe me, human...Blackout won't need to exterminate himself.

    *He continues to fade into the shadows, leaving only his eyes*

    Nabonidus: ...However, when our plans for him are complete, he will have long wished himself dead.

    *His eyes remain there in the void, staring at Aeturnus*

    Nabonidus: No more queries, I presume?

    ...

    [ Space Station Hangar: ]

    *After greeting Zev, Rutherfor has shyly led the group to a medium-size stand nearby*

    *It consists of a counter, separating a small kitchen and a bench, all sheltered by a leaf-green tarp*

    *As they sit down, the apparent owner turns around to face them; polishing a mug*


    Rutherfor: This is Thalim...Thalim, this is Zev Raregroove and Chrome Dokuro.

    Zev: I smell delicious coffee~ You can't hide it from me~!

    Chrome: H...Hello...This is a...Nice stand...

    Thalim: *Smiles calmly* Thank you very much. Do either of you have a preference, or shall I play by ear?

    Chrome: I...I'd be happy with...Just about anything...Just...Not too strong, please...Maybe...A little sweet...

    Zev: Do you have... *Eyes give a hopeful glimmer* ...Norvondire Misty Mountain Coffee?

    Thalim: *Smile widens a bit* For Ms. Chrome, I think I can prepare something to your liking...And for Mr. Zev, I should have plenty of that variety to satisfy what looks like a great thirst for coffee.

    Chrome: *Blushes, smiling slightly* ...Thank you...

    Zev: Thank you~ *Rests chin on the heels of wrists, eyes dreamy*

    Thalim: *Chuckles, getting to work*

    ...

    [ Outside the Guards' Office: ]

    Mamimi: *Continues reading her manga*

    Dorothy: *Has gone back to typing away on her wristpad*

    Namah: *Looks at Mamimi curiously*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:31 pm

    OOS: WHAT THE ****?!

    I want to know who split the topic for no reason and then closed this one.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:47 pm

    OOS: It happened without rhyme nor reason~

    Mukyu~ Mukyu~
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:52 pm

    Zev: Dizzily Digital wrote:OOS: It happened without rhyme nor reason~

    Mukyu~ Mukyu~

    It seems to be a technical problem.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3998
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:23 am

    *SMM jumps back, completely terrified*

    SMM: Wha!? Oh, he's asleep...

    *She giggles and smudges a little blood on SMSh's forehead*

    SMM: Hmmm... What should I do? That guy said there's no life here, so no killing...

    *She thinks for a while*

    SMM: Hehehehehe...!

    *SMM goes back into the bedroom, immediately noticing SMV is still awake*

    *She freezes completely*

    SMM: Oh... H-Hello...!

    *SMM creeps over to SMYu and takes out what seems like a tape measurer*

    *She carefully takes the barbed wire from around SMYu's wings, and measures both of them*

    SMM: I know what will make her better at fighting...

    *She crawls under the bed, giggling manically, and strange blue glow can be seen emanating*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:51 am

    OOS: Seeing as I didn't know that was possible, I'm going to say it was Either Shroom or it did it Automaticaly.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3998
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:06 am

    arachnidsGrip wrote:OOS: Seeing as I didn't know that was possible, I'm going to say it was Either Shroom or it did it Automaticaly.

    OSS: Automatically, and I think I know why.

    There's a page limit on topics, but even when I changed it, the topic won't merge back; so I'm guessing were gonna have to put up with this until I find a way to stop it.


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:42 am

    OOS: At least it's not all deleted.

    This is how RPs work on another Forum I'm a part of - After a set number of pages, they make a new thread for roleplay, and a new thread for discussion. That way, it makes it easier to track down specific information.

    The only real difference here is that it's automatic.

    Is okay?

    ...

    [ Outside the Flywheel(?): ]

    *Three girls have gathered, looking up at the ship*






    *The small, witch-like girl looks up to the bluehaired, apparently oldest girl*

    ???: This sucks~! Matilda's hungry! Can we go someplace to eat soon, Kanna~?

    Kanna: ... *Sighs* After we find the one named Shroom. And anyhow, you should have eaten earlier.

    Matilda: Baw! Matilda just wasn't hungry~! You weren't either, right, Marion~? *Looks to the blonde girl*

    Marion: ... ... ... *Says nothing, still staring at the ship*

    Matilda: *Huffs, falling silent as well*

    ...

    [ Near the Bebop II: ]

    *Namah and Mamimi are standing outside some sort of bookstore*

    Namah: ... *Looks over at Mamimi* ...

    Mamimi: *Is still reading her manga, completely engrossed in it*

    Namah: ...Hmmm. *Peeks around Mamimi's shoulder to see what she's reading* What the - !? What are you reading, woman!? *Her tail arches in shock and distaste at the graphic, lewd images within the manga's pages*

    Mamimi: *Looks to Namah calmly* Pixie-Boy XXX. It's so hard to find good Straight Shotacon manga in this part of the galaxy. *Goes back to reading the filthy manga*

    Namah: *Gulps, mouth dry at the awkward situation* ...Do...Do you read...Other manga...Or just...Hentai...?

    Mamimi: All kinds of manga. *Says no more than that*

    Namah: ... *Sigh* I see. *Looks around* ...I hope Dorothy gets out of there soon.

    ---

    Dorothy: *Is reading a positively ancient, massive book* ...Strange...I feel some...Reaction. *Looks up*

    *Beckoning to a nearby shopkeeper, Dorothy points down at the book*

    Dorothy: ...Who wrote the stories in this book? What planet was he from? According to how it's written, they were not aware of the antagonist forces of the stories...Were his people unadvanced?

    Shopkeeper: *Scratches the back of his head* Well...For most of history since it was written, to my understanding, those stories were regarded as simply high-class horror fiction. Nowadays...Well, I try to ignore that particular book.

    Dorothy: *Produces several credits that she got from Namah* What title should I purchase it under?

    Shopkeeper: *Blinks* If I remember...The Lovecraftian Old Gods Mythos: Compiled.

    Dorothy: *Hands the credits to him* Thank you. *Rushes out, still reading the book*

    Shopkeeper: ... *Sighs* ...Well...I hope that she doesn't find the name underneath the dust jacket. *Shivers* Poor girl...I wish she'd let me talk to her about it first.

    *Walking back to the front counter, he whispers to his boss*

    Boss: ... *Mutters* "The Necronomicon"...I highly doubt the validity of that title.

    *He places the credits in a register*

    ---

    Dorothy: *Walks out, reading the book still* ...Namah.

    Namah: Yes? *Watches Mamimi out the corner of her eye* What is it, Dorothy?

    Mamimi: *Is staring, suddenly much more alert, at Dorothy's book, manga closed and tucked under arm*

    Dorothy: ... *Looks to Namah* ...Who was..."Lovecraft"?

    Namah: *Flinches* ...Well...Zev once described him to me in one way: "A man possessing the kind of genius that scholars saw as foolishness in the troubled, and that madmen saw as a curse on their minds." He was a horror writer...But...

    Mamimi: Some of his stories may not have been fictional, as Earth knew them.

    Dorothy: ...I see... *Stares down at the book in her hands with some kind of intrigue*

    Mamimi: *Stares at the book intently, with a great deal of wariness*

    Namah: *Looks back and forth between the two* ... *Sigh*

    ...

    [ Patch's Cafe: ]

    Zev: *Has downed all of the Misty Mountain Coffee, and is now just drinking random cups*

    Chrome: *Is still enjoying her first cup, with a refined kind of air*

    Rutherfor: *Watches the two blankly*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3998
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:05 am

    [ Desert planet ]

    Shroom: *Looks at the floor*

    *He sees a small glass bottle, and picks it up, observing it*

    Shroom: This is from that bar I used to go to... Probably dead now...

    *Shroom throws the bottle in frustration*

    Shroom: Is there anyone here at all!?!?!

    *A rumbling sound is heard, and a massive worm-dragon emerges out of the ground next to Shroom, it is white with strange red patterns all over it, and is holding two brightly glowing orbs in his hands*

    Shroom: Well I was mistaken...

    Worm-Dragon: What do you want here, mortal!? Do you not know that there is nothing here!?

    Shroom: Nothing!? Uhhh, do you know a guy called Kedo around here?

    WD: No. Now go away.

    Shroom: But-

    WD: Go. Away.

    *The Worm-Dragon has a strong African accent*

    *Shroom sighs and vanishes, he reappears back in his ship*

    Moss: Where were you!?

    Shroom: Uh, I don't know how to say this but... I think Kedo ran away.

    Moss: Well, where could he have gone!?

    Shroom: I dunno... But we needed him, as much as it pains me to say it...

    Moss: I'm sure he'll turn up soon enough...

    [ Underground city ]

    *The glow from under the bed becomes brighter, and a strange hissing sound can be heard*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:21 am

    *The original Klak shakes his head*

    Me: Actually, the one on the bed is D-Klak. The one raising his hand is a Hollow version of this guy *points at Ynot*, and I'm the real Klak....of this universe anyways. It turns into a headache if you think about it too much, so just accept it prima fascie.

    ---

    *Perseus nods*

    Perseus: "Suffering worse than necessary? Enlighten me human, or you will be the one who suffers."

    ---

    *The Baterra feels a small explosion in it, and is knocked to the ground*

    *It gets up, some electricity crackling*

    *Suddenly, it says in a robotic voice*

    "Repairing commenced."

    *it turns into a Bohrok ball, and rolls away*

    *Misaki wins*

    ---

    *Raziel is in the shadows, watching Praepositus and Perseus*


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:04 am

    Namine: Okaaaay...Well, I'm here to....

    RSP: ATTENTION LADIES, GENTLEMEN, AND HERMAPHRODITES! ROUND 2 HAS CONCLUDED, AND ROUND 3 WILL BEGIN MOMENTARILY!

    OOS: The Host an image option isn't working, So I'll post the match ups
    Ynot VS Xonyt
    Klak VS Wekiga
    Sasuken VS Misaki
    Treveya VS Blackout(If he's still in the tournament, if not, then it's random mook and auto win)
    Vultran VS Nadle
    Zev VS Xanxus

    Ynot: Well, I'm afraid this conversation will have to wait. We'll be back momentarily...Well, I will, don't know about Klak...ASUMARU!

    *His head up out from beneath the floor boards*

    Asumaru: Yes?

    Ynot: How did you...Nevermind, stay here and monitor D-Klak and AachWhy. Anything goes wrong, pull him out.

    Asumaru: Didn't you say that hitting you would pull him out?

    Ynot: Yes, and?

    Asumaru: You are about to fight you're Nobody...

    Ynot: Hmm, you are right...Guess I'll just have to avoid being hit, now won't I?
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:19 am

    [ Space Station Hangar: ]

    *The group of Zev, Chrome, and Rutherfor have come together with Namah, Dorothy, and Mamimi*

    Zev: So, there's a really great cafe we went to, and - !! ... ... ... *Stares*

    Namah: Zev? Zev, is the murderer in your head taking over again? Did you take your suppressants? *Waves hand in front of his eyes* You're freaking me out here.

    Zev: ... ... ...

    Namah: ... ... ...Are you -

    Zev: OH MY GAAAAAWWWD. *Points dramatically*

    Namah: ... *Looks to what he was pointing at* ...Oh, dammit. I was hoping he wouldn't spot that.

    *What Zev is pointing at is an open bar, with a stage that has a box and a microphone; as well, there is a sign flashing the words "200,000 Credits Grand Prize!! No Entry Fee or Signing of Documents Required!"

    Zev: IT'S A KARAOKE COMPETITIO~~~~~N!! *Eyes bug out wildly*

    *A familiar presence appears, wrapping her arms around Zev's shoulders*

    Ryoko: Karaoke!? HELL YEAH!! *Teleports everyone inside*

    *As Zev and Ryoko rush up to sing their first songs, after the rest of the competitors, most of everyone else sits down*

    Namah: ... *Looks up at Dorothy* ...Are you actually going to...?

    Dorothy: Yes. I find music is integral to understanding cultures. *Walks up to make her performance later*

    Rutherfor: *Looks back at the doorway* Hmmm... *Shrugs, turning away*

    ---

    *Finally, it has been knocked down to three competitors - Zev, Dorothy, and a mysteryman*

    Ryoko: *Sits in her seat, grumbling over a cup of sake*

    Namah: ... *Sighs* Well this has been boring. Even Zev failed to liven things up.

    Announcer: A~nd now, Zev Raregroove will be performing a song from the Rocky Horror Picture Show!

    Namah: *Sits up straight* This just got interesting. Although, I hope this doesn't go where I think it's going.

    Zev: *Swaggers up to the microphone, his shadowed form looking provocative and ominous*

    Namah: *Blanches* Oh God, Zev did not.

    *The music starts, and the lights fall on Zev's new form*

    Ryoko: *Cackles* Oh God, yes he did!

    Zev: *Has taken the form of none other than Dr. Frank N. Further, as he begins his song...*

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDKyj35ew0E

    Mamimi: *Stares up at the stage in wide wonder* Ooooo~!

    Namah: *Has paled, shocked beyond all belief*

    Ryoko: *Is still laughing, her chair tipped on its back as she kicks her legs around in the air*

    Rutherfor & Chrome: *Are both blushing hotly*

    *As Zev finishes and returns to his current normal form, Dorothy steps forward*

    Announcer: *Sweating* N-N-N-N-Next is D-D-Dorothy Wayneright! Let's hope she can match up to that performance!

    Dorothy: ... *Remains silent as the music is slow to start* ...

    *Everyone is watching blankly, not expecting much in the way of music from an android; until...*

    Announcer: Alright, looks like the music is ready! Ms. Wayneright shall be performing..."Cruel Angel's Thesis"!

    Namah: WHAT!?

    Ryoko: *Pops up* WHAT!?

    Zev: SAY WHAAAAAT

    Dorothy: *Eyes glint* Za~nko~ku na Tenshi no you ni. Sho~nen yo, Shinwa ni Nare~~~...

    [ WARNING: This Imagery Can Become Highly Disturbing, Despite The Dance Tune!! ]

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kFhPVAhV_o

    Mamimi: *Eyes have turned to stars as she watches Dorothy in rapture*

    Namah: *Jaw has dropped even further at Dorothy's voice*

    Ryoko: I never had a chance... *Tears run down face*

    *At the break in the singing, Dorothy does some kind of dance similar to a rave*

    Zev: *Stone words spelling out OWNED with an arrow on the bottom have pierced right into the top of his head*

    Rutherfor: *Gazes on in wonder, eyes sparkling*

    *Finally, as Dorothy's song ends and she steps back, the Announcer gulps*

    Announcer: One last performer...No beating around the bush, now! Thalim, performing "Jun" from Cromartie High School!

    Rutherfor: *Blushes* What...?

    Mamimi: *Eyes sparkle* What!?

    Zev: WHAT THE F##K!?

    Thalim: *Steps forward with a smile, wasting no time as his song starts*

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wORyg8o81Y

    Namah: *Stares on, her face starting to blush* I...Love this song...

    Ryoko: *Has laid her face in her arms, sobbing quietly*

    Mamimi: *Eyes have turned into sparkling hearts*

    Rutherfor: *Is blushing brightly, starting to sway back and forth*

    Dorothy: *Watches the performance, captured by the music*

    Zev: *Is pointing at Thalim, mouth wide open and eyes wide open in rage; though he says nothing, a spikey speech bubble has appeared, saying Objection!! in bright red*

    Thalim: *Holds arms wide, smiling warmly as the organ solo starts*

    Zev: *Turns to stone, crumbling*

    ---

    Zev & Ryoko: *Are hugging each other, crying*

    Dorothy: *Is jotting down notes in some kind of booklet*

    *Everyone else has swamped Thalim for autographs*

    Thalim: Haha. One at a time, one at a time...

    Zev: *Slinks off towards the tournament, mumbling under his breath*

    Misaki: *Falls into step beside him, looking at him worriedly*

    Makoto: *Stomps up* Those jerks!! I beat Xanxus!! You'd better watch out, Zev!! *Fluffy tail twitches*

    Wekiga: *Materializes, joining the group* This should prove fun. Now, we all know what to do.

    Makoto: Ahyup~! *Mood immediately changes back to happy*

    Misaki: *Giggles* Looking forward to it~!

    Zev: *Looks up, smirking* Let's do this.

    Wekiga: My opponent doesn't stand...A ghost of a chance.

    Makoto: Looks like it's time...To go a little nuts.

    Misaki: This challenger of mine...Will get some mother's love.

    Zev: All's fair in love and war...No love right now.

    *All four of them stand in a row, putting on their sunglasses at once*

    YYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHH!!

    ...

    [ Outside the Flywheel(?): ]

    Kanna: *Looks towards the singing* ...Sweet Transvestite, followed by Cruel Angel's Thesis, followed by Jun.

    Matilda: *Scratches at head* Hmmm...Matilda doesn't see any connection, Kanna~! *Pouts*

    Kanna: That kind of combination can only mean one thing...A Raregroove is here.

    Matilda: *Mouth hangs in shock, as her knees quiver* Uuuh... *Hugs Kanna's leg tightly*

    Marion: ... *Latches onto Kanna's other leg* ...Don't like the Raregrooves.

    Kanna: I know, I know... *Sighs, patting the two girls' heads*

    *She keeps looking up at the ship*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3998
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:48 am

    Shroom: Ugh...

    Queen: Is there anything that will lighten your mood?

    Shroom: Tell me... Is the ice cream machine still there?

    *Everybody waits in utter silence, waiting for Queen's reply*

    Queen: Mmmmm... *Click*

    *The tension is almost killing Moss*

    Moss: TELL US, FOR PETE'S SAKE!!

    Queen: Yes.

    *More silence, and then, very slowly, Moss and Shroom's faces light up*

    *They both scream "YEEEEES!!!!" at the top of their voices, Moss jumping
    up and punching the air, Shroom with both of his hands t
    thrusted into the air*

    *Moss sprints up to Queen and grabs her head, pulling them face to face*

    Moss: Tell us... Where is it!?

    Queen: The door behind you.

    *Moss and Shroom sprint up to the black door, fighting to get into the
    door first; as they go in, Queen sighs*

    Queen: I knew he would have asked about that...

    *Moss and Shroom burst out of the room, Shroom with a cone of mint and
    chocolate ice-cream, and Moss with a triple cone of
    strawberry, chocolate and vanilla, they both look so smug and happy they
    should be fined for it*

    Shroom: I feel like a happy stroll!

    Moss: I also feel like a happy stroll!

    *They both walk out of the room, licking thier ice-creams and giggling*

    *As they emerge from the ship. is is evident that Moss is following
    Shroom, Moss notices the three girls outside*

    Moss: Can I help you?



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12957
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:08 am

    *Yon's ship changes course and heads towards wherever Adrastos' characters are*


    _________________
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:51 am

    OOS: Nice CSI Miami set up there, Zev...Always preferred Vegas, my self though...

    *Ynot enters the arena, no opponent in sight*

    Ynot: Come on out Xonyt, we're WAITING.....

    *A thin line of blackness rises from the ground, expanding to an oval. Xonyt steps out with a virtual arsenal of weapons on him*

    [i]The weapons Include Three Keyblades, A shield, Two Arrow Guns, Kunai, A deck of cards, A lexicon of spells, A massive Tomahawk, A set of Lances, Two Chakrams, A Sitar, A Scythe, A large Claymore, and a set of Ethereal Blades*

    Xonyt: I'm not here to play, you Heartless swine! The Organization wants you to be put down.

    Ynot: Oh ho HO! Big words from a Nobody like you! So let me Verse you in the techniques of a REAL Sword master.

    *Ynot draws Ka Oni Santsu*

    Ynot: Ka Oni Santsu, Wing blade Style, RELEASE!

    *Ynot Releases a radiant white light as the six Light Blades hover around his back, and the seventh in his hands*

    Xonyt: OBLIVION, OATHKEEPER, and KINGDOM KEYS!

    *A large black being comes from Xonyt's shadow*

    Xonyt: As a master of Shadow, There is one ability I enjoy most...Lingering Sentiments

    *Thirteen shadows dart out from Xonyt's, each one taking the shape of an organization member, each member claiming their weapons*

    Ynot: Fourteen on one? This is going to be fun...And i can't Hollowify...
    ----

    *Sasuken enters the Battle field and waits for Misaki to make the first move*
    ----

    Vultran: AHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Ready to be experimented on? I always love experimenting on my opponents...
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1985
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:00 am

    OOS: My characters are in different places. You could always come to Hell and see Aeturnus, that would be interesting.

    Praepositus: I don't understand fully myself. I came across another version of Klak, he could place messages into my thoughts, drive me insane. I saw him once, in the future, he said that Klak would and must die. I come to fulfill that prophecy. *Checks his weapon to make sure it hadn't spoiled. Sure enough it was fine.* My and his fates seem to be closely entwined. *Turns away.* For that reason alone I would not want him to suffer. I am a soldier, a killer yes. But I am no murderer.

    ---

    *Usagi Yojimbo looks around his metal 'cage'. He finds a bridge, a control room and a brig. A ship of course, but not to Usagi.*

    Usagi: Spot! (The lizards name) *bends down to his pet* See if you can find anyone alive in this thing. *Spot runs off and Usagi stands up.* This place is clearly man-made.

    ---

    *Aeturnus potters around looking for something to entertain him for his duration of eternity in hell.*

    Aeturnus: Aaah! Naruto comics! *He throws the nasty 'literature' to one side after ripping it up.*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:56 am

    [ Bralgu: ]

    *A presence enters Aeturnus's room*

    Nabonidus: *Fades out of the shadows* Lord Void and I disagreed about what to do with you...But we have reached a...Compromise.

    *He glides over, forming a semi-transparent arm of purple energy with which to retrieve a heavy tome from the book case*

    Nabonidus: ...Void has six generals. We represent those things which ultimately destroys all men and plunges them into madness...Absolute Fear. Absolute Wrath. Absolute Power. Absolute Knowledge. Absolute Greed. Finally...Absolute Order. I planned to offer you abilities from my domain...But Lord Void and I are not...

    *Pausing, he continues to thumb through the massive book*

    Nabonidus: ...The two of us are not on the most amicable terms. He wished for another general to provide your abilities. We reached a compromise: I could not give you my blessing...But I could choose the general who would.

    *He gives a malicious, calm smile, reciting a phrase from the book in his hands*

    Nabonidus: "That is not dead which can eternal lie...But with strange aeons, even death may die." *Closes the book*

    *Returning to his neutral frown, Nabonidus approaches Aeturnus*

    Nabonidus: You do not have to partake in the Universe's destruction...If I may present my humble prediction, with Lord Void's presence fully known, the End shall come long past the time of humankind as the race is now.

    *He offers an energy construct-arm for Aeturnus to take*

    Nabonidus: Now, I can take you to he who shall grant you the Blessing of the Nightmares...Or you may hold council with Lord Void. He has deigned to permit you in his presence. But be warned.

    *His eyes narrow, as his tone turns completely focused to keeping Aeturnus's attention*

    Nabonidus: ...Lord Void is as his name suggests - Primordial emptiness and chaos. Without limitations that he willingly allows to be placed on himself, mortals would be consumed into him at a moment's notice...However, he and I are entirely different types of creatures.

    *Looking off to the side, eyeing a particularly dark shadow, he pauses for a moment*

    Nabonidus: ...I would destroy you if you tried to disrupt my designs. Void is different. He believes in strength. Ravat only walks today because he's so murderously insane and obstinately boldhearted as to have impressed Void.

    *Voice turning quiet, taking on a quality almost resembling concern, he draws to a close*

    Nabonidus: If you show any hints of weakness, Void will erase you. He will be more terrible than Blackout, the knights you battled, and perhaps even the visage of death himself...

    *His hand remains in its place, still offered for Aeturnus to take*

    Nabonidus: ...Are you ready?

    ...

    [ Tournament: ]

    Misaki: *Smiles at Sasuken* I hope you're ready!

    *She suddenly appears frighteningly close, and still drawing ever closer*

    Misaki: Jugon!! *She throws a jab of massive power*

    ---

    *Elsewhere, Makoto and Zev stand facing each other*

    Zev: *Grins, charging up Storm Flames* You ready, Makoto-chan~?

    Makoto: *Smiles back* Like you need to ask!! *Leaps*

    Zev: *Hurls a wave of Storm Flames upwards, towards Makoto*

    Makoto: *Launches a Pulse Sphere downwards*

    *The transparent orb of energy bursts right through the Flames*

    Zev: *Leaps up towards her* Time to get serious, eh~~~!? *Launches a Sun Flames-enhanced roundhouse kick*

    Makoto: *Easily blocks* Need to do better than that!! *Delivers a high kick to Zev's chin*

    Zev: *Falls back* Murun~fufufufufu~! Quite good!! *Prepares to launch Storm Flames*

    Makoto: *Grabs Zev from the front, legs around his chest and arms around his legs* Not so fast!!

    Zev: *Flinches* Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh- *Continues stuttering, as Makoto's shapely behind is placed right at his face*

    *This leaves him distracted long enough for Makoto to start spinning as they fall*

    Makoto: Say hello to the dirt!! *Drops Zev head-first into the ground, before doing several flips away*

    Zev: *Chuckles, rising up - With a bit of blood around his nose* ...Going to fight dirty, are we?

    *He launches several sparks of Storm Flames towards Makoto*

    Makoto: *Dodges back - * Huh!? * - Only to find a few tiny holes burned into her top* ...You wanna go that way?

    Zev: *Stands, wiping the blood off nose* Let's dance, girlie. *Charges*

    Makoto: *Charges as well*

    ...

    [ Outside the Flywheel(?): ]

    Kanna: *Steps forward* We're looking for the one named Shroom. I'm Kanna Bismarch.

    *She notices Shroom, enjoying his ice cream cone nearby*

    Kanna: *Gestures to him* ...That the guy?

    Matilda: Oooh~! *She notices the ice cream, eyes sparkling* Can Matilda have some too~?

    *Suddenly, Moss finds that someone is tugging on the edge of her shorts*

    Marion: *Looks up, still grasping the vines* ...Did you buy the ice cream, or make it? *Eyes show interest*

    Kanna: *Sighs* Typical. *Places a cigarette in her lips, trying to start the lighter*

    *She continues working the lighter, as Matilda and Marion remain at Moss's side*

    *Nearby, another group has gathered*

    Namah, Mamimi, & Dorothy: *Look at the group near Shroom and Moss, each with their own type of emotionless look*

    Mamimi: Hmmmmm.

    Namah: Hmmm.

    Dorothy: Hm.

    Rutherfor: *Looks over at Kanna shyly* ... *Gulps*

    Thalim: *Is still in his apron from the cafe* ...Hmhm. *He chuckles at Rutherfor*

    Chrome: *Looks very unsure of what to do or say*

    Thalim: ...Shall we say hello to our old friends, Rutherfor?

    Rutherfor: ...Sure... *Blushes slightly*

    ...

    [ Underground City, Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    SMV: *Looks at the glow underneath the bed, caused by SMM*

    *However, she says nothing at all about it*

    SMV: *Turns gaze back to the wall*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3998
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:32 am

    [ Outside Shroom's ship ]

    *Shroom stops licking his ice-cream, frowning slightly*

    Shroom: Me? Why me?

    *Moss looks down at both girls*

    Moss: We made them with a special machine, wanna see?

    *She gives a kind smile*

    [ Underground city ]

    *The glowing stops, and SMM emerges from under the bed with two chains, the each of the links with a blade on top, and a groove on the bottom*

    SMM: Hehehehe...

    *She puts the chains on SMYu's wings where they fit perfectly, slotting into place, the grooves going on with her wings*

    SMM: I wonder if she will notice... Meh...

    *SMM shrugs and falls onto her bed*

    *Snoring sounds can be heard*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:57 am

    *Her hand goes through an afterimage*

    Sasuken: If your specialty is speed, you are in for a surprise...

    *Sends Misaki Skyrocketing with a powerful kick to the jaw*

    *Is behind Misaki again, grabs him and pile drives him into the ground*


    Last edited by arachnidsGrip on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1985
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:19 am

    *Aeturnus oblidges Nabonidus and takes his hand.*

    Aeturnus: You intend to employ me? If I have heard you right then you have, indeed a perculiar way of treating a hostage. Please elaborate on these blessings which I shall recieve.

    Aeturnus (thoughts): I may as well co-operate for now but as soon as recieving command, however long that may take, of a noteable force I'll break off. If this Void is as reckless as tell then perhaps he would admire my own reckless efforts. I can kill for these people, I can lead their armies into battle but I will not serve.

    Aeturnus: I am curious of what service I can be of those who saved me from Blackout's barbaric warriors.

    ---

    The human fleet

    *With the commotion of two ships (so far) coming in to land with such haste, little attention is given to the whereabouts of their leader, Aeturnus. After some time they do eventually notice.*

    Human 1: Aeturnus is gone!

    Colonel: What do you mean gone? He can't be gone!

    Human 1: *punches a few more buttons and raises hands in frustration* I mean gone. Perhaps he was killed?

    Colonel: That man doesn't die... I've heard tell of conspiracies within our own ranks, whispers of those who would wish our glorious unfallible leader dead. They must not hear of this. I will select a group of our most trusted troops, no more than 20 to guard this room. You included private. *He walks off wondering to himself if there is a fully loyal Field Marshal who would help to hide this news. A colonel can only hide something like this for so long.*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:20 pm

    OOS, Ynot: Dude.

    I told you in a Message, but I'll tell you here too, I guess: Makoto vs. Xanxus, Makoto was the winner.

    Were my hints not blatant enough? I apologize for my bad attitude, but this is getting a bit ridiculous.

    We still cool, brother?

    ---

    [ Tournament: ]

    Misaki: *Rises up, nearly unharmed*

    *She draws her hands in to her sides, gathering motes of green energy*

    *Lifting her hands, she gathers the energy into her hands*

    Misaki: Eden Arisen!! *Throws hands downward*

    *Without warning, a wave of roots and trees erupts from the ground*

    *They surge forward, grasping towards Sasuken*

    Misaki: *Raises herself on a curved root*

    *She looks around - Waiting...*

    [ Bralgu: ]

    Nabonidus: ... *Closes eyes* ...It would seem that council with Lord Void is no longer a matter of choice for either of us.

    *Instantaneously, they are warped away - To the top of a gigantic step-pyramid, in the middle of a desolate wasteland; at the western foot is a titanic pile of rubble and rent masonry*

    Nabonidus: *Makes an approximate kneel* Pray to whatever deities you worship, and show your respect. The Master approaches.

    *A chilling wind that robs Aeturnus's breath, carrying the stench of death and decay, blows across the pyramid*

    *With a rumble, the pile of rubble pulls into itself, before rising upward - Assembling into...Something*

    *The stone and iron and ashes coalesce into a gargantuan wraith-like shape, with a hunched back, an elongated, skull-like face, and long arms ended in grasping, thin hands*

    Void: *Takes a long, deep breath that seems, for a moment, like it will draw in the world itself* ... *Stares down at Nabonidus and Aeturnus, makeshift body occasionally giving crumbling or snapping noises*

    Nabonidus: ... *Remains kneeling a moment longer, before rising back to a standing position* ...Lord Void...What do you think of commander Aeturnus, in person?

    Void: *Leans in, until his black, soulless eyes are on level with the two* ... *Almost silently* So small.

    Nabonidus: ...Excuse me, my Lord? Could you repeat yourself once more?

    Void: It never ceases to amaze me...How small you all are. What a fragile existence - Like motes of dust.

    Nabonidus: ...I...See. *Gazes up at his master, silently*

    Void: *Looks closer at Aeturnus* ...What is it that you want?

    *There is silence for a short while, as Void continues staring*

    Void: What do you desire...The most? What is it that you want above all things in the whole of creation?

    *He waits, still staring*

    ...

    [ Outside the Flywheel(?): ]

    Kanna: *Takes a drag on her cigarette* ...We need your help. Matilda, Marion, and I are being hunted.

    *She breathes out a cloud of smoke from both her mouth and her nose*

    Kanna: *Brushes some of her long, blue hair behind her ear* ...If we're left alone, we'll die. We've all been called 'witches' a lot...I won't hold it against you if you blow us off. Matilda and Marion have gotten used to it, too.

    *Turning her gaze to the side, she sighs; massaging her shoulder*

    ...

    [ Inside Flywheel(?): ]

    *Once the group is inside*

    Matilda: *Gazes in wonder at the machine* Oooh~! How does it work~?

    Marion: Do you know how to make a Franklin Mint Sundae?

    *She stares at the machine in wonder...*

    OOS, Shroom: Care to describe the ice cream machine?

    8O 8O 8O


    Last edited by Zev: Dizzily Digital on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:54 pm

    *Nadle shakes his head*

    Nadle: It would not be wise for you to do that.

    *he points the blade at him*

    ---

    *Abneris looks down at D-Klak, and then at Klak*

    Abneris: "Go, sir. Lady Treveya and I will supervise."

    Me: But....I...and what about that girl with the....

    *Suddenly, the dream HY is in dematerializes, but not before he understands the truth (I'll send you a PM)*

    *D-Klak regains consciousness, and ejects HY out of his body*

    DK: "One soul for this body!! NUMBERS!! NUUUMBERS!! Keruvim....destiny....Must fulfill!!"

    Me: Restrain him!

    *Abneris attempts to tackle D-Klak, but is Force pushed away*

    *He runs out, and begins having hallucinations*

    ---

    *Uterio smiles*

    Uterio: "It seems things are finally falling into place."

    *FK is behind him, camo'd*

    FK: "Hehehehe. If he only knew..."

    ---

    *Perseus pushes Praepositus out of the arena*

    Perseus: "That's insane. You had better not be joking mortal..."

    *Raziel jumps to where they are*

    Raziel: "Oh, but he's not!"

    Perseus: "Who....?"

    Raziel: "Sadly, I am more relevant to this than you know. I am Raziel."

    Perseus: "We shall sit down and speak of this later. Right now, let's get to-"

    *sees D-Klak, walking out*

    Perseus: "What the devil?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:00 pm

    OOS: Klak vs. Wekiga.

    That is all.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:38 pm

    *Klak runs to the arena*

    Me: Wekiga, you're lucky that I'm in the middle of an emergency. I hope Nadle can advance in the tournament...I forfeit!!

    *he runs away from the arena*

    OOS: Sorry, old sport. I have something to develop here.. Maybe next time?



    _________________


    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3998
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:06 pm

    [ Outside Shroom's ship ]

    Shroom: Well...

    *Shroom scratches the side of his neck, then takes of his sunglasses, putting them in his pocket*


    Shroom: I'd be happy to help, but what kind of people are hunting you?

    [Inside Shroom's ship]

    *Inside the room where the ice-cream machine is located, a tube can be seen poking out of the ceiling, long enough to touch the cylindrical table with many buttons around it, on the wall behind the tube, which is in the middle of the room, are hundreds of small levers, each labelled with a flavor*

    OOS: It would take too long to list the flavors it has, so lets just say it has all the flavors you could possibly choose. ^^

    *Moss finishes her ice-cream and pulls two levers saying "Cinnamon" and "Caramel", she does down to the cylindrical table and pulls a large lever on the front; some rumbling sounds are heard, and a double ice-cream can be seen falling down the tube onto the table*

    Moss: Oooh~! Never tried that flavor before~!

    *Moss takes the ice-cream and begins eating it, obviously satisfied with the flavor*







    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:38 pm

    [ Outside Shroom's Ship: ]

    Kanna: *Looks at Shroom, eyes softening slightly* ...Thank you.

    *She stops massaging her shoulder - Allowing Shroom to see a large, nasty bruise and cut*

    Kanna: They're a real couple of goons...Their names are Jasdero and Devit.

    *Taking a few steps forward, blowing some smoke out her nostrils, she looks up at the ship again*

    Kanna: ...May I head inside?

    ...

    [ Inside Shroom's Ship: ]

    Marion: *Walks over to the machine, pulling a few levers*

    *What ends up in her bowl is a mint-chocolate chip sundae, with marshmallow cream, chocolate sauce, and crème de menthe syrup*

    Matilda: *Eyes sparkle* Matilda's turn~! *Runs up to the levers*

    *After much deliberation, she pulls a few levers - Making a sundae with vanilla ice cream, marshmallow cream, fudge sauce, and brownie chunks*

    Marion & Matilda: *Sit together, eating their sundaes*

    Ryo-Ohki: ... *Wanders in, yawning* ...Ca...Ca...

    *She looks up at Moss, mewling a bit*

    *The feline seems to be saying something*

    Ryo-Ohki: Ca, ca...Caaa...
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3998
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:23 pm

    [Inside Shroom's ship ]

    Moss: What is it?

    *She looks down at Ryo-Ohki, wondering what she is trying to say*

    Moss: Oi! Ursa!

    *Ursakune walks into the room, rubbing his eyes*

    Ursakune: What do you need?

    Moss: You can understand Ryo-Ohki, right? Can you tell what she is saying?

    *Ursakune crouches down to Ryo-Ohki and waits for her to say something*

    [ Outside Shroom's ship ]

    Shroom: Sure.

    *Shroom turns around, managing a quick glance at Kanna's wound, and leads her into the corridor*

    Shroom: I was thinking about renaming this ship... I think I'll call it... The Vesica Piscis.

    *After walking down the corridor, they both enter the large circular room, where Queen seems to have vanished back under the floor tiles*

    Shroom: Here it is, I believe the others are in that room.

    *Shroom points to the black door leading to the ice-cream machine*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:34 pm

    [ Inside the Ship: ]

    Kanna: *Nods* I'll check up on them. Thanks again.

    *Breathing out another cloud of smoke, she strolls towards the door - Before stopping short*

    Kanna: ... *Sighs, taking cigarette out of her mouth* Got an ashtray?

    *She waits patiently*

    ---

    Ryo-Ohki: Ca...Caaa... *Sucks on her thumb a bit*

    *She falls silent for a moment, before finally spitting it out*

    Ryo-Ohki: ...Ca...Cawwot? Cawwot, cawwot? Mya?

    Matilda: *Swallows a bite of her sundae, smiling* Cute~! She wants a carrot~! Got any carrot-ice cream~?

    Marion: *Continues eating her Franklin Mint sundae*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3998
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:00 am

    Shroom: Uhhhh...

    *Before he can say "I have absolutely no idea", an ashtray pops out of the floor tile next to Kanna*

    Shroom: There?

    ___

    Moss: Well, let me see here...

    *She searches the levers, and finds a orange one saying "carrot" on it and pulls it down*

    Moss: Wow, Queen thought of everything...

    *A carrot flavored ice-cream cone comes down from the tube, of which Moss picks up and gives to Ryo-Ohki, smiling*

    *Whereas Shroom hasn't even finished his first ice-cream, Moss has just finished her second*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:13 am

    [ Inside Shroom's Ship: ]

    Kanna: Thanks. *Puts out the cigarette*

    *She strolls into the room with the ice cream machine*

    *Meanwhile, a few more visitors have showed up...*

    *Namah, Dorothy, Mamimi, Chrome, Rutherfor, and Thalim have all gathered outside*

    Namah: I'll go in first. Don't want to put all of you in danger. *Waltzes on in*

    Rutherfor: ... *Gulps* ...M...May I...Go in too?

    *Everyone murmurs and nods*

    Rutherfor: ...Thank you... *Heads in after Namah* Wow...

    Namah: Hey, Shroom. We've got some more new friends. *Gestures to the little Native American-esque girl at her side*

    Rutherfor: Oh. H...Hello, Mr. Shroom...I'm Rutherfor... *Blushes slightly*

    Namah: How's it going?

    ---

    Ryo-Ohki: *Sniffs at ice cream* ... *Gives a little lick* ...Mya? Mew? *Licks some more*

    Matilda: Hm. *Eats another bite of her sundae* Do you like it, Ryo-Ohki?

    Ryo-Ohki: ... *Smiles* Myaaa~! *Digs into carrot ice cream*

    Matilda: Yay~! Ice cream party~! *Giggles*

    Marion: ... *Keeps eating silently* ...

    Kanna: ... *Has entered the room, standing at the doorway* ...

    Matilda: Kanna-chan! You've gotta try some~!

    Kanna: ... *Looks over* ...Maybe.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3998
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:42 am

    Shroom: Hey, everybody~!

    *He looks around at the group of people*

    Shroom: There's someone else you guys haven't seen yet.

    *Shroom clicks his fingers and Queen is elevated from one of the floor tiles again, also looking at all the new faces*

    Queen: Hello. Welcome to The Vesica Piscis.

    Shroom: Ahhh, no need to be all formal, Queen.

    *He puts one hand on Queen's shoulder nevertheless*

    Shroom: All is well, just got the ship back... She ain't what she used to be but I've had some time to think about it.

    *Shroom scratches his head*

    Shroom: So what's happening with you guys?

    ___

    Moss: *Giggle*

    *Moss seems to be satisfied with Ryo-Ohki's enjoyment of the ice-cream and looks at Kanna*

    Moss: Hello~!


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:09 am

    [ Inside The Vesca Piscis: ]

    *The rest of the group wave from outside, most smiling*

    Namah: Well, I got attacked by a giant robot, Dorothy saved me, and then we went to a karaoke competition...Meet the winner. *Gestures to Thalim*

    Thalim: *Steps up onto the ship, chuckling as he cleans his hands on his Patch's Cafe apron* A pleasure to meet you. I'm Thalim, of the Patch Tribe. *Offers his hand to shake*

    Rutherfor: *Looks at Queen in amazement* ...So cool... *Her eyes glimmer slightly*

    ---

    Kanna: *Raises a hand in greeting to Moss* Yo. I'm glad you could satisfy Matilda's sweet tooth.

    Matilda: *Gets closer to the bottom of her sundae, broomstick leaned against the table*

    Marion: *Has elegantly closed her legs, due to her skirt* ... *Is also nearly finished with her sundae*

    Ryo-Ohki: *Finished with her carrot ice cream, smiles widely up at Ursakune* Myow mew! Mew mew myow mrew! Mrew myow~! / That was so~ tasty! Ryo-Ohki's glad she met all of you!

    Kanna: *Looks over at the ice cream machine* ... *Eyes seem to glint, as her stomach gives a near-inaudible grumble*

    Matilda: *Giggles* Kanna-nee~! If you want some ice cream, just get some! No problem~!

    Kanna: *Shrugs* It'd be rude to get some without asking.

    Marion: *Looks to Moss* Does Kanna-nee have your permission?

    Kanna: *Sighs* Thanks for taking care of that, Marion.

    Marion: *Ignores her, still looking at Moss*

    Matilda: *Goes back to sundae*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3998
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:46 am

    *Shroom shakes Thalim's hand and smiles*

    Queen: Mmmmm... *Click*

    *Shroom looks at Queen, still smiling*

    Shroom: Say Queen, why don't you introduce yourself for a change?

    Queen: Okay. I am Queen, the autopilot android A.I for this ship.

    Shroom: And?

    Queen: ...

    Shroom: A robot, shy? Hmmmm...

    *Shroom breaks out of his trance and gestures back to another door*

    *Wanna go look around?*

    ___

    *Moss smiles at Kanna*

    Moss: Go ahead~!

    *Uraskune chuckles and stands up*

    Ursakune: Got any honey flavor?

    Moss: Yup! And lots of it!

    *Ursakune pulls two levers saying "Grubs" and "Honey", and picks up the product of the two flavors, observing"

    Ursakune: They actually used real grubs?

    *Ursakune shrugs and doesn't lick, but chomps on his ice-cream*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:43 am

    [ Inside The Vesica Piscis: ]

    Namah: I'd enjoy a look around.

    Thalim: This looks like a very interesting ship. *Looks down at Rutherfor* Would you like to come, too?

    Rutherfor: *Blushes* ...Yes... *Nods her head*

    Namah: Then let's look around!

    ...

    [ Outside The Vesica Piscis: ]

    Dorothy: *Has opened her new book again*

    Mamimi: ... *After looking at Dorothy's book a while, goes back to reading her hentai manga* ...

    Chrome: *Stands up straight, hands folded in front of herself*

    ...

    [ Nearby The Group: ]

    Pitou: *Has gotten some pizza, and is enjoying it with none other than... *

    Xanxus: *Munch* *Munch* *Munch* ...Not too bad. I'm surprised that a place like this could have even remotely good food.

    Pitou: *Shrugs* Whether they do it for the customers themselves or for the customers' money alone, I'm happy with the results. *Picks a sardine off, swallowing it whole* ...

    Xanxus: *Continues eating, absolutely ravenous in his devouring of the slice*

    Pitou: ...Do you think Makoto will win, or Zev? *Chuckles* When I saw she'd be fighting you...I had no idea which would win. But I'm still surprised she defeated you, and managed to do so without serious injury.

    Xanxus: *Shrugs, chewing his current mouthful of pizza a bit longer* ... *Gulp* She's one hyperactive broad...But...

    Pitou: *Looks over, now very interested* Yes, Xanxus? "But" what~?

    Xanxus: *Snorts* ...Like just about all of us. She's hiding something greater about herself.

    Pitou: ... *Shrugs* ...We all have our secrets. Don't tell mine, I won't tell yours~!

    Xanxus: *Chuckles* ...How's your dad doing, Toymaker?

    Pitou: ... *Looks at Xanxus, eyes hardened though he still gives that little catsmile* ...I do not discuss my father with those who I do not fully trust.

    Xanxus: *Shrugs* Whatever. Didn't mean to hit a nerve - Sorry. *Takes another bite of pizza*

    Pitou: *Back to normal* Not a problem! Not at all~!

    *He continues eating as well*

    ...

    [ Inside The Vesica Piscis, Ice Cream Machine Room: ]

    Kanna: ... *Nods, eyes softening again* ...Thanks. *Walks over to the wall of levers*

    *Moving around, picking out levers carefully, she goes to pick up her cone*

    *It is a double-scoop; the bottom raspberry, top some kind of blueberry-blackberry swirl*

    Kanna: Haven't had good ice cream in a long time. *Takes an experimental lick* ...

    Matilda: Well~? It's good, isn't it Kanna-nee~? *Giggles, her bowl finished*

    Kanna: ... *Keeps licking, sitting down beside Matilda, on the other side of the witch-girl from Marion* ...Very good.

    *She looks to Moss, pausing from her ice cream cone for a brief moment*

    Kanna: Thank you very much. *Goes back to ice cream*

    Marion: *Has finished her sundae, setting the bowl aside*

    Ryo-Ohki: *Making contented mewling noises*

    Matilda: *Suddenly seems to realize something* Say! Matilda's never met a talking bear before~! *Smiles to Moss* Are you a shaman? Or maybe Mr. Shroom? The awesome bear reminds Matilda of a Guardian Spirit~!

    Kanna: *Sighs* ...Matilda Matisse, I swear, you can have the biggest mouth sometimes. *Goes back to ice cream cone regardless*

    Matilda: *Looks at Kanna, huffing* What are you talking about? Matilda doesn't get it~!

    Marion: We shouldn't go around telling everyone about shamans.

    Matilda: ... *Scratches head* ...Huh...Martilda still doesn't get it...

    Marion: After how much shamans have been persecuted in the past, it's preferred not to draw too much attention.

    Matilda: *Makes a gesture with closed fist on hand* Oh~! Matilda thinks she gets it now~!

    Marion: *Sighs slightly* ... *Stares at feet, kicking slightly*

    Kanna: ... *Keeps licking ice cream* ...Ever heard of shamans, by any chance?

    Ryo-Ohki: Mew myow myow~! / Ryo-Ohki has~!
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3998
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:31 am

    Moss: We know a shaman... But he isn't affiliated with other shamans...

    *She thinks for a moment*

    Moss: Dunno where he is, but we aren't shamans...

    Ursakune: *To Ryo-Ohki* You know shamans? I hope you don't mind me asking, but who are they?

    ___

    *Shroom leads the group into a medium sized room, with a strange robot hanging from the ceiling, it seems to be inactive*



    Shroom: This is Queen's "sister" GLaDOS, she is inactive for the time being, I think.




    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:12 am

    [ Inside The Vesica Piscis: ]

    Ryo-Ohki: Mrowww...

    *She touches the tips of her index fingers to the sides of her head, thinking*

    Ryo-Ohki: Mrewww...Mew mrew, myow mew myow myow. Mew mewww, mrew mew. / It's kinda hard to explain...Ryo-Ohki's not sure how to put it exactly.

    Kanna: ...If she doesn't want to explain, I can. *Finishes her ice cream cone, setting it in a small bowl*

    *Crossing her arms, Kanna seems to think for a moment about how to explain it*

    Kanna: Shamans are able to see and speak to spirits which normally would be outside the scope of everyday perception...Spirits of the dead. Legendary spirits. So on, so forth.

    *She goes to reach for a cigarette, but forces herself not to so that she can continue*

    Kanna: ...This awareness can be used in many ways - Divination, blessings, curses, protection, and even combat. While shamans can use nearly any spirit on their level for combat, for it to be anywhere near effective, they must choose a Spirit Ally - A spirit closest to themselves. Most combat shamans channel spirits into a certain medium to allow physical interaction, and there are a number of spirit and manifestation types...

    *Obviously forcing herself to ignore the urge for a cigarette, and barely fighting it off, Kanna goes on*

    Kanna: ...Spirits come in mainly Ghost-Types, Beast-Types, Familiar-Types, and Elemental-Types. Ghost-Types are the actual spirits of dead warriors, usually a good friend of their partner's ancestors that chose to protect their descendants. They're among the most common, and although they can be among the weakest, their growth potential is astounding. Beast-Types are the spirits of 'enlightened' animals which usually only ally themselves with those who show them kindness. They're also very common, and tend to give unique boosts that Ghost-Types can't. Familiar-Types are, somehow or another, rooted in human creation - They're often weak, but have the distinct advantage in that they can be created in large numbers. Elemental-Types are strongly aligned with an element of nature, with great variations - From fire, water, or lightning to smoke, wood, or sound - And while they're hard to control, they tend to be very powerful and intelligent.

    *Finally managing to force down the desire for a cigarette, Kanna draws to a close*

    Kanna: There are three levels - Shugojin-Class, Seirei-Class, and Kami-Class. Most shamans possess the first - The most notable shamans possess the second - And there are very, very few to possess the final. Matilda, Marion, and I are all shamans...And that's largely why we're being hunted. *Looks to Matilda* Please, call up Jack.

    Matilda: You got it~! *Reaches into her robe, before taking out a small, pumpkin-headed doll* Invoke, Jack!

    *Some kind of energy sphere floats into the doll, which hovers forward and begins to glow faintly*

    *With a flash, the doll is revealed to have - Changed... *


    Jack: *Cackles, giving a few twitches as he gets used to his body again*

    Matilda: Whaddya think~?

    ---

    Namah: Huh...A little bit creepy, but still cool.

    Thalim: I think that this is quite an interesting tour - And it's only just begun! *Chuckles*

    Rutherfor: *Looks up at GLaDOS with apprehension in her eyes*

    *She seems wary of the machine...*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3998
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:43 am

    Moss: Wow~! that's so cool! It explains allot about that shaman I know...

    *Moss scratches her head*

    Moss: Uhhh, he's not very nice though... At all.

    *She awkwardly giggles*

    ___

    *GLaDOS starts moving around and rotates to see the group*

    GLaDOS: Please do not step onto the button next to me, failure to resist will result in imminent incineration.

    Shroom: Uhhhhh...

    *Shroom attempts to laugh to fill in the awkward silence, but fails*

    GLaDOS: Please proceed to the room behind me.

    Shroom: Want to be alone eh? Come on then.

    *He leads the group towards the red door behind GLaDOS*


    _________________
    :]

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:39 pm