BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPower Battles

    Share
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:01 am

    [ Inside The Vesica Piscis: ]

    Namah: ... *Looks over shoulder* ...I think I like Queen better.

    Thalim: Now, now. I'm sure you've been cranky after being woken up every now and then, hm?

    Rutherfor: *Remains silent, scared of GLaDOS* ...Mmm...

    ---

    Kanna: Well...I hope we get to meet him.

    *She abruptly crosses arms, as her right hand is straying towards her cigarette pack*

    Kanna: Sorry. My Spirit Ally prevents smoking from endangering my health - At large... - But I'm still completely addicted, and I don't want to stink up anyplace where you guys eat.

    Matilda: *Giggles* Poor Kanna~! Matilda's just addicted to sweets - Only threatens the teeth~! Oof. *Rubs at her side*

    Marion: *Pulls elbow away* ...Don't make fun of Kanna. She's been trying to quit, and teasing won't help.

    Matilda: ... *Looks downtrodden* ...Matilda's real sorry, Kanna...Are you mad...?

    Kanna: *Pats Matilda's shoulder* Nah. Though I agree with Marion on this, I know you'd never say that to hurt me.

    Matilda: ... *Hugs Kanna around the shoulders* ...Matilda loves you, Kanna-nee.

    Kanna: ... *Gives the slightest of smiles, returning the hug with one arm* ...I love you too.

    Marion: ... *Looks over at the wall, bored* ...Huh? *Finds a pair of arms wrapped around her*

    Matilda: Hee hee. Matilda also loves you, Marion-nee. *Giggles*

    Marion: ... *Returns the hug awkwardly* ...Thanks. Y...You too.

    Matilda: *Turns to Moss* Do you have anything that Matilda could test Jack's skills out on? Like, a target, or a dummy? *Smiles shyly* Matilda hasn't used him in a while~!

    Jack: *Cackles* ... *Steps to the left twice* ... *Cackles*

    Matilda: *Picks up broom* You doin' okay, Jack~? *Pokes Jack with the sweeping-end*

    Jack: *Falls on face* ... *Cackles* ... *Twitches a few times*

    Matilda: ...Yup, he's okay~! If he wasn't, he'd throw a fit. He's a total whiner, Matilda has no idea who taught him to complain and carry on so much~!

    Kanna: *Gives a snort, frowning but trying not to laugh* Where, indeed. It's a mystery.

    Marion: *Stares back at the wall* We may never know. I can't imagine why Matilda's Spirit Ally would be whiney.

    Matilda: Yup, yup~! Matilda's just as confused as you guys! *Giggles*

    Ryo-Ohki: *Looks up at Ursakune* Mew mew mya, mya mya myow mrew. / Sweet as can be, but not the brightest, is she?

    *She idly hugs the bear's leg, stroking his fur gently*

    Ryo-Ohki: *Smiles* Myaaa.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4058
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:21 am

    *Moss turns to one of the security cameras on the ceiling*

    Moss: GLaDOS! Can you get a punchbag or something?

    *A pale punchbag is elevated from one of the floor tiles*

    Ursakune: Just what I was thinking.

    *Ursakune strokes Ryo-Okhi's head*

    ____

    *The next room contains many large metal boxes, and more security cameras than any room*


    Shroom: This room is kinda special.

    *Shroom picks up one of the metal boxes and opens it, revealing a small white spherical robot, with one red eye and four insect like legs*

    Shroom: This is a backpack robot, one of my creations~!

    *He brings the robot back to his back and immediately its legs clamp around Shroom's sides, keeping it in place*

    Shroom: The robot is in itself the only thing I really need if I were to go into a dangerous situation.

    Robotic Backpack: Yupyup!

    *Shroom takes the robot off and puts it back in one of the boxes*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:46 am

    [ Vesica Piscis, Storage Room(?): ]

    Namah: Now that's pretty cool. Got anything else?

    Thalim: Yes; I'd like to see more of those...

    Rutherfor: ... *Walks up to Shroom, opening her mouth to ask a question* ...

    *She twitches, blushing slightly*

    Rutherfor: *Struggles to get the question out*

    Thalim: *Chuckles awkwardly* She's been the most...Secluded of the Patch Tribe. Rather shy.

    Namah: *Luminescent eyes watch Rutherfor* "Rather" shy...? *Shrugs* Yeah. Sure. "Rather".

    Thalim: *Gives another chuckle* Well...I try to phrase things rather indirectly. I'm a bit polite.

    Namah: ... *Stares at him* ...Once again. I don't think phrasing like "rather" and "a bit" are appropriate for this.

    Thalim: *Rubs the back of his neck* Heh...You've got that right. More than a match for me.

    Namah: ...So, how long does it usually take 'Rutherfor' - If that's actually her name - To spit out a question?

    Thalim: *Shrugs, still with that calm smile* You never know. *Looks up* Oh. Look.

    Namah: *Quickly turns back to look at Rutherfor and Shroom*

    Rutherfor: *Gulps* Did you...Make these machines...By yourself...?

    *She blushes a bit more, staring downward*

    Rutherfor: ...Sorry...

    ...

    [ Ice Cream Machine Room: ]

    Matilda: Yippee~! *Points to the punching bag* Alright, Jack!!

    Jack: *Is immediately back on feet, eyes starting to give a slight yellow glow* ...!! *Cackles*

    Kanna: ...Matilda. I think you should ask whether it's okay to -

    Matilda: Trick-or-Treat!! *Eyes have turned much more focused and battle ready*

    Kanna: ... *Sighs* ...Or not. Just ignore me. *Pops knuckles idly*

    Jack: *Leaps towards the punching bag, chest giving an odd rattling noise*

    *Without warning, the 'ribcage' opens up, growing into several spikes the length of Matilda's forearm*

    Jack: *Cackles wildly, closing his sharpened ribs on the boxing bag*

    *His attack shreds the cloth to bits, and chunks of stuffing fall onto the floor*

    Matilda: *Giggles* Yup~! Jack's still got it! *Walks over, picking Jack up*

    Jack: *Swiftly moves around, draping himself over Matilda's shoulders with his arms hanging and his 'chin' leaned on her right shoulder* ... *Shifts around a bit to get comfortable*

    Matilda: Awww~! *Giggles once again* Jack likes to stay close to Matilda~!

    Jack: ... *Grips her slightly tighter, making no noises* ...

    Kanna: ... *Looks to Moss* ...I'm sorry about her tearing up that punching bag. Jack doesn't really "punch" his opponents as much as... *Pauses* ...He's more of a "ripping"-kind of combatant, if you catch my drift.

    Matilda: *Is still gushing over her Spirit Ally, an arm wrapped up around the doll's head in a sort of hug as she nuzzles him*

    Jack: ... *Remains there on his perch, seeming quite content with his current position* ... *Click* *Click* *Clack* ...

    *Taking out some kind of wallet with what looks like a medieval coat of arms on it, Kanna opens it up*

    Kanna: How much should I pay for that thing?

    *She looks at Moss blankly*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7467
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:20 am

    *Ynot senses the return of HY*

    Ynot: (whispered) Good, I didn't think I could take this fight with out getting hit...

    HY: (Internally) Wuss...

    Ynot: Take a look, I'm fighting the entire Organization XII here...

    HY: Wuss

    Ynot: You know what, shut up. I have a fight to attend to...

    *Notices the Org is now encircling him*

    Ynot: Okay, take these one at a time...let's see...

    *Axel attacks first, Ynot Countering with a blast of water, sending him crashing into Saix*

    Ynot: Okay...WHO WANTS IT!

    *Lex and Xal both charge him*

    *Ynot back flips and let's them crash into each other, only to be met with a Shield, bashed into his head*

    Ynot: Ugh!

    *He Grabs Vexen's shield and smacks him with it*

    Ynot: How do YOU like it?

    *Grab's Roxas' Oblivion before he can strike*

    Ynot: Not happening...

    *Pulls him over his shoulder and throws him into Vexen*

    Ynot: Come on! This the best you got? I just knocked out SIX of you! With out breaking a sweat!

    *The Said 'KO'd' Six, get up again*

    Ynot: Okay, maybe not knocked out...

    *Roxas throws Oblivion and Oathkeeper into the air and they turn into four radiant towers of light*
    *Axel begins spinning his chakrams, setting them aflame*
    *Saix gets a slightly insane, even Lunatic look in his eyes*
    *Lexaeus glows red and coats Sky Splitter in rocks*
    *Xaldin Hovers in the air, his lances spinning behind him*
    *Layers of frost creep around Ynot's feet as Vexen stares him down*

    Xonyt: Roxas, Axel, Saix, Lexaues, Xaldin, Vexen. Please, unleash you Limits.

    *All Karzahni breaks loose*
    ----

    Vultran: Like you have any say in the matter...I've been fumigating the field sense I stepped on to it! You've already inhaled the serum! Now, i don't know what exactly this one DOES...so, please, let me know if you feel any odd side effects!

    *Launches a Plasma blast at Nadle*
    ----

    Sasuken: *Sigh* Plant life...Why can't I ever just get a Fire user? Or Water! Water would be awesome... Oh well...

    *Blasts the root she is on, making her fall and hit her face*

    Sasuken: Well, let's get this party started. You're move.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4058
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:31 am

    *A voice emanates from one of the cameras*

    GLaDOS: You don't need to pay anything.

    *The pieces are vaccumed into one of the tiles of the floor*

    Moss: Thank you, GLaDOS.

    *No reply comes from the camera*

    Moss: It wasn't expensive at all, Shroom keeps on turning them into a fine mist over and over again, so the're really isn't anything to worry about.

    ___

    Shroom: Yup, I'm surprised this room is still here, actually.

    *Shroom takes another box from the pile, this time bigger*

    Shroom: And here's my personal favourite.

    *He opens the box and a white robotic snake slowly uncoils from it, wrapping itself around Shroom's arm, where it's head should be a laser cannon is, with both a camera and a heat sensor mounted on it*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:42 am

    [ Tournament: ]

    Misaki: *Rises up, silent*

    *She keeps her face down, twitching slightly*

    Misaki: ... *Raises her face, showing a small cut and glaring eyes* ...Do you realize...What I would feel like...If my son...Or my husband...Saw my face scarred!?

    *The air starts to buzz slightly, as Misaki grits her teeth*

    Misaki: I'll teach you to not damage a woman's face!! *Throws her hand out to the side*

    *Abruptly, countless leaves start swirling around - First dozens, then hundreds, eventually nearing and reaching a thousand airborne leaves*

    Misaki: Raregroove Family's Secret Shikigami Technique: Parade of One-Thousand Shikigami Kooni!!

    *In the meantime, the leaves have formed a huge vortex between the two*

    Misaki: *Sends a pulse of pale blue energy into the vortex, wrapping around each and every leaf*

    *Suddenly, the leaves are all converted into creatures like this: *


    *The shikigami dive towards Sasuken, pelting him with sheer numbers*

    Misaki: *Prepares for another technique...*

    ---

    Makoto: *Throws a hi-kick*

    Zev: *Counters with a roundhouse kick*

    Makoto: *Drops her elbow towards Zev's face*

    Zev: *Spins around the attack, driving a Sun Flame-enhanced open-palm strike for Makoto's back*

    Makoto: Ugh!! *Falters, but turns it into a roll*

    *She spins back around to face Zev*

    Makoto: *Launches a pulse sphere with a punch*

    Zev: *Attempts to dodge, but is caught in the shoulder* Gah!!

    *He is sent spinning violently aside*

    *The two pant, resting at the same time while staring each other down*

    *Without warning, both charge each other again*

    *They both throw their strongest punches towards each other - *

    Zev: Guuurrrgh!! *A line of blood trails from mouth*

    Makoto: Kyaaaaa!! *Tail curls up in pain*

    * - Only for both punches to connect solidly*

    *Separating again, both pant heavily; obviously growing exhausted*

    *They prepare to both charge again...*

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis, Storage Room: ]

    Rutherford: *Blushes* ...That's...So cool...

    Namah: *Smirks* Blinded by science, huh?

    Thalim: *Chuckles* Oh, you.

    ...

    [ Ice Cream Machine Room: ]

    Kanna: *Shrugs, putting wallet away* Sure thing.

    Marion: *Has gotten up* ... *Looks towards the door*

    Kanna: *Turns to Moss* You wanna head out?

    Matilda: *Still cuddling Jack, smiling widely*

    Jack: *Click* *Click* *Cackle*

    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7467
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:10 am

    *Sasuken weaves between them, getting small cuts as he get's nicked*

    Sasuken: Alright, I've had enough of this. Thunder STORM!

    *A Giant bolt of lightning erupts from Sasuken, engulfing the field and frying all the little leaves and Misaki*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4058
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:23 am

    Moss: Mmmsure.

    *Moss leads Kanna out of the ice-cream machine room, scratching her head*

    Ursakune: I want to have a little friendly chat with GLaDOS.

    *Ursakune follows Moss into the main room, and then into the GLaDOS room*

    ___

    Shroom: Okay, go back now... That's it.

    *The snake goes back into its box and Shroom closes it*

    Shroom: Any questions? Or should we go into the next room?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:02 am

    [ Tournament: ]

    Misaki: *Emerges from the rubble, singed all over*

    *She snarls, as all of her shikigami fall to the ground - burnt to cinders*

    Misaki: *Claps hands, murmuring a chant under her breath as massive amounts of energy flow outward from her*

    *A massive figure begins to take shape...*

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis, Storage Room: ]

    Namah: How about we look at one or two more?

    Thalim: I think that would be perfectly alright.

    Rutherfor: ... *Nods silently* ...

    ---

    [ Main Room: ]

    *Marion, Matilda, and Ryo-Ohki follow as well*

    Kanna: *Looks over at Moss* Sorry to ask...But is it okay if I smoke in here?

    Matilda: *Pats Jack's head* It takes time to kick any habit~

    Marion: Baby steps, Kanna. Baby steps.

    Kanna: Please...Don't preach. Just no. No preaching. The last cigarette was that one I had and put out before coming in here, and before that, I hadn't smoked for three months while we hitch-hiked from ship to ship.

    Matilda: *Grins* Sorry, we don't have any cheese...

    Marion: ...To go with that whine.

    *The two suddenly feel a ripple of Kanna's aura lashing out past them*

    Kanna: Look, you two are giving me a headache, and my stomach feels sick. *Voice turns slightly desperate* I just need you both to shut up. Can you do that?

    Marion & Matilda: ... *In unison* Yes, Kanna-nee. *Back away in matching steps*

    Kanna: ... *Sighs* ...I'll smoke outside, if you want me too.

    *She tucks a stray lock of blue hair behind her shoulder*

    Ryo-Ohki: *Looks at Kanna worriedly...*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7467
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:38 am

    Sasuken: Oh Bollox...man I'm starting to sound like Ynot...

    *Sasuken sends bolts of lightning through the figure*
    ----
    OOS: Waiting on Nadle....
    ----
    *The smoke clears, Six Sentiments less, and one battered Ynot*

    Ynot: Okay, you have my full attention.

    *The Blades go from their Sealed state to their Shikai*

    *Ynot grasps the Scimitar fiercely*

    Ynot: Fedele, mind lending me a hand?

    *The little Lion emerges from the ring*

    Ynot: Siccum.

    *Fedele sits there and doesn't move*

    Ynot: Oh, COME ON! Fine, deal with you later...

    *He blasts a wave of fire at the Xemnas Sentiment, knocking him back*

    Ynot: What's the matter Xonyt, feeling a little stressed? I know the feeling, happens every time I have to manipulate Iron Clones

    *Xonyt is visibly exhausted from controlling the thirteen Sentiments, but putting on one heck of a show not letting Ynot get under his skin*

    Xonyt: Not even close, Heartless.

    Ynot: Why do you keep saying that? If i read up on Heartless, they are hearts enveloped in darkness. I Expelled the darkness from within me at your birth.

    Xonyt: No, you expelled your SHADOW abilities. Big difference.

    *Marluxia and Larxene attack next and are easily dispatched*

    Ynot: I can feel it, you can barely hold them together now.

    *A sitar is about to smash his head, but evaporates on contact*

    Ynot: Four left. Easy pickings.

    *KOS release to Bankai, Pegasus and Leviathan take out Luxord and Xigbar, The Hydra and Satyr eliminate Xemnas and Zexion*

    Ynot: And then there was one.

    Xonyt: No fair, it's six on one!

    Ynot: And 14 on one WAS? Either face me like a man, or run, like a Nobody.

    *A portal opens behind Xonyt, he looks at it*

    Ynot: Go on, you know you can't beat me...

    Xonyt: *Evil stare* NO!

    *He disperses the portal*

    Xonyt: I will finish you NOW!

    *The Familiar grabs Ynot and tosses him in the air, sucker punching him*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4058
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:39 am

    Moss: You can go ahead and smoke here, if you want, I'm sure GLaDOS won't mind.

    *Moss scratches her head, looking up at one of the cameras*

    __

    Shroom: Okay then-

    *He takes up a box the size of a wallet, and opens it gingerly, pouring what seems to be like tens of tiny robots onto the floor, on which they scuttle around freely*

    Shroom: Wait for it...

    *Some of the robots join together to form a wheel, and the collaborative wheel rolls around the floor*

    Shroom: They can join into a form for almost any situation. For example-

    *Shroom kicks one of the robots across the floor, he tries to kick it again, but it had already joined with some other robots to form a shield*

    Shroom: Like them?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:08 am

    [ Tournament: ]

    *The lightning is pulled into the figure*

    Misaki: Tenken!! *Releases a massive burst of energy*

    *Rising up, Tenken appears as a gigantic, red-skinned humanoid with blank white eyes, wearing all-black armor and a white cloth over mouth. Carried in its right hand is an equally massive katana*

    Tenken: *Swings sword downward towards Sasuken*

    Misaki: *Wipes sweat from brow, panting*

    ...

    [ Vescis Piscis, Storage Room: ]

    Namah: You bet. *Has gotten down on hands and knees, staring at the shield*

    Thalim: Quite a nice collection of robotics you've got here.

    Rutherfor: ... *Stares at the shield, but with more restraint than Namah*

    Namah: ... *Gently nudges the shield with her finger*

    ---

    [ Main Room: ]

    Kanna: Thanks - You're a life saver. *Taking out a cigarette, she lights up*

    Matilda: *Is making unintelligible cooing noises to Jack*

    Marion: ... *Just stands there, doing nothing* ...

    Ryo-Ohki: *Is looking around, seemingly worried*

    ...

    [ Outside The Ship: ]

    Mamimi: *Has put away her manga, and staring at Dorothy's book*

    Dorothy: *Does not move, still engrossed in the heavy tome*

    Chrome: ... *Gulp* ... *Stands there, unsure of what she should do* ...

    Dorothy: ... *Looks up* ...I...Feel something. Something bad.

    Mamimi: *Looks at her, slightly more focused* ...What kind of bad?

    Dorothy: Terrible. Evil. It does not belong. Words are...Appearing...Linking...

    *She suddenly begins muttering in two separate voices - First, a terrified version of her voice, then a very childlike version*

    Dorothy: My chest is heaving...

    Dorothy: The Thirteen Disciples...

    Dorothy: My pulse is racing...My thoughts are fleeting...

    Dorothy: The Gate is Opening...The Watchman is Opening the Gate...The Watchman is the Gate...

    Dorothy: I have...

    Dorothy: ...Truly, I have...

    Dorothy: ...A very bad feeling.

    *She suddenly grasps at her head, giving an uncharacteristic, piteous whimper*

    Dorothy: It...It hurts...So...Much...My head is splitting...

    Mamimi: *Immediately summons some kind of fairy*


    Mamimi: I think you said she had a soul...Morphine. Try to help her.

    Morphine: *Gives an odd chirp-like noise, holding hands out towards Dorothy*

    *Gentle waves of mint-green energy roll forward, washing over Dorothy*

    Dorothy: Scared...Scared...Terrible... *Spins, fleeing without watching where she's going*

    *She is stopped by running into a young man who was watching the ship*


    ???: ...Woman. Why do you run from nothing like a frightened rodent...?

    Chrome: *Stutters, pointing at him* Cl-Cl-Cl...Cloud Person...!!

    Dorothy: *Clutches the front of the man's shirt, shuddering* I saw...Things. Someone horrible is coming here...They're going to hurt people...They want to do such horrible things...I'm...Terrified... *Falls silent*

    ???: ... *Places his hands on her shoulders, pushing her apart* ...Look at me. *Forces her to look him in his serene, emotionless eyes* ...I do not appreciate being crowded. However, if it would cease your cowering, then allow me to take care of this. As Head of Namimori Middle School's Disciplinary Committee, I, Kyoya Hibari, want to make this clear.

    *He looks down at her with that same unreadable expression as a tiny, yellow canary lands atop his head - Itself looking down at Dorothy quizzically*

    Hibari: If anyone would be so low as to attack young women like you...I will bite the distasteful b@stards to death. Now get ahold of yourself - I'm looking for someone.

    Dorothy: *Breathes raggedly* Yes...Yes. Thank...You...Who are you looking for? I wish to help you find him.

    Hibari: Not him, actually...I am looking for a certain young woman.

    *He looks down at Dorothy like the leader of some wolfpack*

    Hibari: ...Do you know a strange girl named "Namah"?
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4058
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:34 am

    *Moss instantly notices Ryo-Okhi*

    Moss: What's wrong?

    __

    Shroom: Thanks.

    *The shield stays completely rigid for a while, then collapses into individual robots again, scuttling around the floor*

    Shroom: The only flaw in them is they are hard to get back into the box...

    *Shroom doesn't even attempt at trying to pick up the robots and just leaves them there*

    Shroom: I made all of these because of the... Difficult conditions I had to go through in my travels. They worked pretty well.


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:13 am

    [ Vescis Piscis, Storage Room: ]

    Namah: Well, they're definitely coo - WHAT THE F##K!!? *Yowls, gripping at her bracelet*

    *The Bracelet is starting to glow, giving off Cloud Flames at an explosive rate*

    *Meanwhile, a loud scuffling noise can be heard, as the seething Cloud Flames whirl around*

    Namah: Aaagh...!! Please, Roll...Calm down...Tell me...What's...AAAAAGGGHHH!!

    Thalim: Oh dear...It seems that her Bracelet is not just an accessory...It's been a long time since I've seen such Flames.

    Rutherfor: *Dashes in, reaching towards Namah's wrist* Nnnnnggghhh...!!

    Thalim: *Eyes widen* Rutherfor, what are you doing!? You could be roasted, get away!!

    Rutherfor: ...No...You don't...Get it...!! *Finally gets her fingers on the Bracelet's Clasp, fumbling with it*

    Namah: *Tears are streaming down face, as her halo blazes brightly* ...Aagh...Ggghhh...

    Rutherfor: Got it!! *She tosses the Bracelet aside, before whimpering down at her burned hands*

    Thalim: *Rushes over* What were you doing!? You could have died!!

    Rutherfor: So...Could have...Namah... *Winces* Those...Weren't...The Bracelet's...Flames...It's like a...Dying...Will...Ring... *Gives a low, pitiful whine*

    Thalim: ... *Takes out some kind of seeds* Invoke: Aloe Vera.

    *From the seeds grow some kind of aloe vera leaves, which immediately wrap around Rutherfor's hands and begin to glow*

    Rutherfor: *Sighs softly* ... *The burning is going away, slowly* ...Sorry, Thalim...

    Thalim: No...I'm sorry I doubted your judgment. I should have known you'd never do something so reckless if there wasn't a friend's life at stake.

    *Turning, he looks up at Shroom, and gives a sigh*

    Thalim: ...Rutherfor did the right thing - If we had left the Bracelet of the Clouds on Namah's wrist any longer, she would probably have never recovered.

    *He gestures to the Bracelet - Which is still shuddering, but noticeably, no longer spewing Cloud Flames*

    Thalim: The Bracelet of the Clouds functions like a Dying Will Ring - It draws out Dying Will Flames. However...Cloud Flames, due to their trait of Propagation, are difficult to control without a strong will. I can hear the spirit within the Bracelet...It wasn't scared - It was jubilant. Thus, it lost control, and activated itself.

    *Generating another set of aloe vera leaves to wrap around Namah's burnt wrist, he finishes*

    Thalim: An item such as that does not produce its own Flames - It draws out and focuses its user's Flames. Those were all Namah's Dying Will Flames: Her very life energy leaving her. Luckily, it barely drained any of her essential life force in converting it to Flames...Much longer, and she might not even have enough left to pass on as a spirit.

    Namah: *Gives an odd mumbling and whispering* ...Shroom...Shroom... *Gestures to him*

    *She looks up at Shroom, eyes misty and distraught; tears still flow*

    Namah: ...Are you...Mad...At...Me...?

    ...

    [ Main Room: ]

    *The group has heard the commotion; however, they are distracted by the young man entering*

    Hibari: ... *Looks around* ...Where is Namah? *Turns gaze downward*

    Ryo-Ohki: ... *Is gazing up at him, no longer scared* ...Mya?

    Kanna: Ryo-Ohki, I don't think you should get so - Close...

    Hibari: *Gives a soft smile* My, my. You're an adorable one, aren't you? *Kneels down, scratching Ryo-Ohki's chin*

    Ryo-Ohki: Myaaa~! *Smiles, enjoying the attention* Mrew mew! Mrew mya mew mew mya!

    Chrome, Mamimi, & Dorothy: *Stand behind Hibari*

    Hibari: *Stands up, holding Ryo-Ohki in his arms carefully* Do you know where Namah is? The two of us share an important object; right now, I need it for an important reason.

    Ryo-Ohki: *Nods, still smiling* Myow~! *Tugs on his shirt, pointing towards the storage room - The gem in forehead glinting*

    Hibari: *Continues smiling at Ryo-Ohki; not even glancing at the others* Thank you very much.

    *As he walks towards the door that Ryo-Ohki indicated, Mamimi, Dorothy, and Chrome step inside*

    Dorothy: ...I do not know where he comes from, or what goals he has.

    Mamimi: I didn't light it, I tried to fight it, I didn't start the fire.

    Chrome: ... *Gulp* ...Ummm... *Blushes* ...I...Might... *Folds arms in front of self, looking down* ...

    Mamimi: *Leans in* Chrome-chan~ You seem to know him~ *She suddenly moves to stop her skirt from flipping up at the sudden wind*

    Ed: *Has dashed in from out of nowhere* Is the Tarzan-Bishe-Delinquent Chrome's boyfriend~? Is he~?

    Chrome: *Blushes* No, no, no!! Hibari-san is a Vongola Guardian like me, and - Oh no!! *Covers mouth, stunned*

    Ed: *Runs into the ice cream machine room, arms held out airplane style* All~ is fair~ in love~ and war~!

    Kanna: ... *Sighs* Marion, can you make sure the Genki Girl doesn't create an ice cream golem or something?

    Marion: ... *Shrugs* Well, I guess I really had nothing better to do at this point.

    *As she walks after Ed to keep an eye on the energetic girl, everyone's eyes suddenly turn to Chrome*

    Mamimi: ...Cloud Person...He's a Guardian. You use Mist Flames...You're a Guardian.

    Dorothy: It would appear that this "Hibari" is the Cloud Guardian and Chrome-san the Mist Guardian of the Vongola Famiglia.

    Kanna: *Breathes out a puff of smoke* Blue Pineapple-Girl, you have got a lot of explaining to do.

    Chrome: Uuuuuh... *Tears well up in remaining eye* Not...Not a...Pineapple...

    *As she begins crying quietly, Kanna gives a smokey sigh*

    Kanna: This is just perfect. If this stress affects my cigarette intake, I'll turn into a chainsmoker.

    Chrome: Chainsmoker...Gokudera-san...I miss him, too... *Starts crying more*

    Kanna: *Facepalm* What the hell did I say this time!?

    Mamimi: ... *Is staring at Chrome blankly* ... *Takes out hentai manga again, and begins reading* ...

    Dorothy: ... *Pats Chrome's shoulder* ...There, there...Take as long as you need...

    Chrome: *Hugs Dorothy, crying into her shoulder pitifully*

    Dorothy: ...Wardrobe Drying Function Prepared.

    *She lets Chrome continue sobbing*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13558
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:44 pm

    OOS: You guys have a post to answer http://bzpb.forumotion.co.uk/t59-we-must-come-to-terms#2041

    *Nadle dodges the blast*

    Nadle: "Fumes? There are few gases that have much affect in me...You're forgetting that I AM a gas..."

    ---

    *Klak runs up to D-Klak, and tackles him*

    Me: Get a hold of yourself!!

    *he is pushed off*

    DK: "Heart of an angel!! To you my heart calls!!"

    Perseus: "That spell is forbidden!! I hate enchantments!"

    DK: "Come to me Keruvim, to bring balance once more!!"

    *the Keruvim bursts from its location, and flies through the galaxy, glowing*

    *Seconds later, it arrives at the Space station, passing through the walls*

    *D-Klak catches it, and looks at it disillusioned*

    Me: What?

    *Abneris takes out a dagger*

    Abneris: "Terrible place to keep it, don't you think sir?"

    DK: "For the Generallissimo....@@)#@*ing Numbers!!!"

    ---

    *Raziel turns and sees what is going on*

    Raziel: "No...."


    _________________


    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4058
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:59 pm

    *Shroom's face turns serious, but his eyes turn caring and kind*

    Shroom: Naaah...

    *Shroom goes down to Namah and puts one hand on her shoulder*

    Shroom: Why would I be mad at you when it wasn't you fault? Now come here...

    *Shroom, sensing Namah's insecurity, brings her into a hug*

    ___

    Moss: *Doesn't want to get involved*


    *Moss walks down to the control panel and presses a few buttons, and a steaming white drink with sprinkles is elevated out of the dashboard, on the cup where it is contained, black bold words saying "Hot Jones" can be seen*


    *Moss takes a sip of the drink, holding the cup with two hands*

    Moss: Oh, that's good Jones...

    *She keeps on taking sips of hot jones, trying not to turn around and look at the crying behind her*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Kon
    Chief Archivist
    Chief Archivist

    Posts : 2357
    Coins : 13020
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:17 am

    SMYon: What happened?

    Yon: You had a heart attack. Thankfully, you've recovered from it now, though.

    Meanwhile, at the site of Kakamu's funeral...
    ---------------------------------------------------

    *In the battlefield, SMTuma chops someone's arm off and then crushes her beneath his feet*

    SMTuma: Ah. There is nothing like feeling powerful.

    *Through the battle, a human runs up to him and jumps onto his back*

    ???: DIE, you worthless heap of protosteel! This looks important...

    *He rips out two of the Skrall blades on SMTuma's back and crosses them around his neck*

    ???: Make one move and I'll chop your head off.

    SMTuma: You really don't want to do that.

    *The other two blades on his back spin round and kill the guy*


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:25 am

    [ Space Station, Klak's/D-Klak's/Keruvim's Location: ]

    ???: Hmph.

    *A figure has approached from nearby, watching with arms crossed*

    Wekiga: This looks intriguing...

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis, Storage Room: ]

    Namah: *Smiles softly, hugging Shroom back* Th...Thank you...

    ???: Hmph. How very, very sweet.

    *Everyone looks over, as another presence enters the room*

    Hibari: *Sets Ryo-Ohki down* Where is the Bracelet?

    Ryo-Ohki: Myaaa~! *Runs over to Namah, then Rutherfor* Mrewww... *Sniffle*

    Rutherfor: ... *Motions towards the Bracelet of the Clouds* ...Th...There...It's over there...

    *The Bracelet lies on the floor, still rattling violently*

    Hibari: Good. Thank you. *Strolling over to the Bracelet, he prepares to kneel*

    *However, a tiny, glowing purple spirit blasts outward - Forcing him to raise his own wrist*

    *The creature enters Hibari's own Bracelet, causing it to flare to life*


    Hibari: ... *Looks down at his bracelet contemplatively* ...Hm? *Glances up*

    *With a little flutter, the canary atop his head takes flight - Landing atop Namah's head, now*

    Hibari: ... *Blinks, staring* ...Very well, Hibird. Do as you wish.

    Hibird: *Ruffles feathers a bit* ... *Begins singing a soft, beautiful little song*

    Namah: *Chuckles* ... *Falls into a calm sleep*

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis, Main Room: ]

    Chrome: *Is still crying into Dorothy's shoulder*

    Mamimi: ... *Closes manga, summoning her fairy again* ...Morphine, please do something.

    Morphine: *Chirp* *Chirp* *Holds hands out towards Chrome*

    *Ripples of calm, mint-green energy flow over the girl*

    Kanna: *Looks on, a bit surprised* Hmmm.

    Chrome: ... *Starts to calm* ...
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4058
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:47 am

    *Shroom lays Namah softly down of the floor, smiling again*

    Shroom: *Turns to Hibari* Hello.

    *Shroom cracks his knuckles on his forehead casually*

    ___

    *Moss finishes her Jones and turns around*

    Moss: *Sighs*

    *She presses a few more buttons and a nozzle refills her cup with more Jones, which she drinks*

    Moss: Hot Jones anyone?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 am

    [ Vesica Piscis, Main Room: ]

    Dorothy: *Edges towards Moss - Chrome still latched onto her* I would like two. One for myself, and one for Miss Chrome. I have heard that a hot drink is very good for a distraught mind.

    Chrome: ... *Sniffle* ...Thank you...Dorothy-san...Moss-san... *Hugs her tighter, no longer crying*

    Kanna: ... *Walks over towards Mamimi and Morphine* Say...About that fairy - Huh?

    Morphine: *Glares at Kanna's cigarete* ...! *Gives some angry chirping noises*

    Mamimi: Sorry...Morphine's a bit of a health freak. *Reaches up, cupping her hands beneath the fairy*

    Morphine: ... *Sits down in Mamimi's hands, using her thumbs as armrests*

    Mamimi: Morphine's a Nature Spirit from a field of poppy flowers. Her abilities allow her to relieve pain and ease distress.

    Morphine: *Chirps proudly at the attention*

    Chrome: ... *Seems to be growing too tired to stand, her legs wobbling a bit* ...

    Dorothy: ... *Manages to open her wrist panel and start a song on her 'radio' of some kind* ...

    Get me a ticket for an aeroplane,
    Ain't got me no time for no fast train,
    Lonely days are done, I'm a-goin' home,
    My baby, she wrote me a letter...


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQaUs5J2wdI

    Chrome: ... *Smiles into Dorothy's shoulder* ...Thank you...I like that song...

    Dorothy: You're welcome. *Looks to Moss* Is there anywhere that she can sit down?

    Chrome: ... *Sighs quietly* ...

    ...

    [ Storage Room: ]

    Hibari: *Grunts to Shroom* Hello.

    Hibird: *Has finished song, and is now gently preening Namah's hair with its beak*

    Namah: ... *Is smiling softly in her sleep* ...

    Ryo-Ohki: Mrewww... *Looks down at Rutherfor's hands, still wrapped in the leaves from Thalim* Mrow mrew. *Gives her hands a little kiss*

    Rutherfor: ... *Smiles* ...Thank you...Very much...

    Thalim: *Gives an awkward smile to Hibari* So...Would it be okay to tell us -

    Hibari: No. Not yet, anyway. *Continues staring down at Bracelet*

    Thalim: ... *Sighs* ...O~kay, then.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4058
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:22 am

    Moss: Mmmhmm.

    *Moss presses a few buttons and takes the two more cups of hot jones, she gives them to Dorothy and gets up from her chair*

    Moss: You can sit there, if you want.

    *She gives a kind smile*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:14 am

    [ The Bebop II: ]

    Vi: *Yawns* ...Dozed off again?

    *She looks around at Wisp and Yuuka*

    Vi: ...Well, time to wake them up. I know this works on Wisp...

    *Clearing her throat, until*

    Vi: Who wants a gourmet peanut butter sandwich!?

    Wisp: Oooh!! Wisp does!! *Floats up so quickly she smacks her head on the ceiling, but doesn't care*

    Vi: *Looks at Yuuka* How about you?

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis, Main Room: ]

    Dorothy: *Sits Chrome down, handing her a Hot Joe* ...Hm. *Takes a sip of her own* ...Is this...Coffee?

    Chrome: *Takes a sip from her own cup* ... *Sigh* ... *Sip* ...

    Kanna: *Is keeping her distance from Morphine, due to the cigarette smoke* ...Got anything to eat?

    Mamimi: ... *Fishes around in her satchel* ...Ah. *Pulls out a couple of some kind of silver-wrapped, roughly palm-size and hand-thick squares* I've got these.

    *Unwrapping one, she shows a mocha-tan cake with some beige swirls on the center on the top and bottom*

    Kanna: *Cigarette drops out of mouth, into a convenient ashtray* ...Oh my God. Patch Cakes?

    Mamimi: *Hands the other one to Kanna* Mm-hmm. *Takes a bite out of her own*

    Kanna: ... *Gulps* ...I...Loved these...When I was a kid...

    *She looks up at Mamimi, eyes softening a bit*

    Kanna: ...Thank you. *Takes a bite*

    Mamimi: Mm-hmmmmm. *Chews the cake quietly*

    Morphine: *Gives an aggravated chittering noise*

    Mamimi: Hmmm? *Looks at the fairy*

    Morphine: ... *Sits down on Mamimi's shoulder*

    Mamimi: Mm-hmm. *Keeps eating*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4058
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:24 am

    *Yuuka wakes up, looses her balance, and falls flat on her face on the floor*

    Yuuka: Ugh.

    *Yuuka begins the struggle of trying to get up with her wings instead of hands*

    Yuuka: Did someone say... Food?

    *Yuuka is still struggling to get up, still a little drowsy from just waking up*

    __

    *Moss drains her hot JONES and yawns*

    Moss: Naah it ain't coffee, its a drink made from a bean that is similar to coffee, but it comes out white instead of black, and is sweeter. Much sweeter.

    *Moss seems to be addicted to the drink, and fills her cup again*




    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:02 am

    [ The Bebop II: ]

    Wisp: *Hovers down, lifting Yuuka up onto her feet*

    *Hovering around to her front, Wisp looks at Yuuka worriedly*

    Wisp: Is Yuuka okay? *Looks for any scratches*

    Vi: *Is taking off bandages and such*

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis, Storage Room: ]

    Namah: *Reaches for Shroom's leg in her sleep* ...Mmm...

    Rutherfor: ... *Is hugging Ryo-Ohki, asleep* ...

    Ryo-Ohki: *Nuzzled up in Rutherfor's arms, is napping as well*

    Hibari: ... *Looks up* It would appear they've arrived.

    Thalim: *Nods* Indeed. *Gets up*

    Hibari: *Turns to Shroom* Protect this ship. We've got it handled.

    *They walk out*

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis, Main Room: ]

    Dorothy: *Has finished her Hot Jones* ...Is there any other kind of "Jones"?

    *She licks her lip slightly, though trying to resist it*

    Chrome: *Continues sipping quietly*

    Kanna: *Has finished her Patch Cake* ... *Looks up*

    Mamimi: *Also finished* What is it, Kanna~?

    Kanna: ... *Scowls* ...They're here.

    Matilda: *Has looked up as well, looking rather scared*

    Marion: *Re-enters the room, with Ed in a headlock*

    Mamimi: Who are you talkin' about~?

    Kanna: Jasdevi.

    ...

    [ The Hangar Outside: ]

    *Two teenage boys have appeared, wearing regressive outfits*


    *The blackhaired teenager pokes the blonde in the head with his pistol*

    ???: What a sh!thole, huh, Jasdero!?

    Jasdero: Hihihi! Yeah, yeah Devit! Hihihihi!

    *Several guards start to approach them, muttering about 'damn teenagers' until shapes start to emerge*

    *From the shadows rise up some kind of eyeless, armored black foxes*

    *As the guards scream and try to flee, the foxes set upon them, biting and tearing savagely*

    Jasdero & Devit: *Cackle, following after the twenty-something monsters... *

    * ...Unaware of what's waiting for them*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4058
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:37 am

    [ The Bepbop II ]

    Yuuka: I'm okay, I think.

    *Yuuka rubs her eyes with her wings*

    Yuuka: Thank you~!

    *She begins preening her feathers with her teeth*

    ___

    [ Vesica Piscis, Storage Room ]

    Shroom: Uhhh, GLaDOS? Can you please tell me who's outside?

    GLaDOS: I believe that two idiots are hanging around outside. Oh, and some guards were killed.

    Shroom: Brilliant.

    *Taking Hibari's word for it, Shroom sighs and sits down on the floor next to Namah*

    ___

    [ Vesica Piscis, Main Room ]

    Moss: Well, there's Jones flavoured ice-cream an- Wait, who's here!? What's Jasdevi!?

    *Moss drains her third cup of hot Jones, and simply refills it again*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:08 am

    [ Space Station Hangar: ]

    *The foxes near the Vesica Piscis - *

    Foxes: HEEEEEK!! YIPE YIPE, YIPE YIPE YIPE!! *Start scattering*

    Hibari: *Has drawn a pair of tonfas, and is punching and kicking them to death*

    Thalim: *Raises a small seed* Invoke: Impatiens Balsamina.

    *Several motes of energy flow into the seed, causing it to grow into a new form... *


    *The leaves twitch, opening slowly...*

    *Suddenly, they spring open, and the giant seeds are shot outward*

    *Squealing and whimpering, several demonic foxes are felled and several more injured*

    *Many try to circle around towards the ship, before a red-orange lightning fries them violently*

    Ryoko: *Grins* Nice try, pups. *Starts blasting any that come near*

    Hibari: ... *Suddenly raises both tonfas, narrowly blocking a massive fireball*

    *Eyes narrowing, he drops what remains of the tonfas - Barely more than a pair of handles*

    Devit: *Raising smoking pistol again, he shoots another fireball* Roast, dammit!! *Cackles*

    Hibari: *Throws his wrist up* Roll.

    *With a chirp, Roll is shot out - Surrounded by a massive sphere of Cloud Flames*

    *The two attacks hit, neither being forced back an inch*

    Roll: *Goes flying back, landing on the back of Hibari's raised hand*

    *As the fireball fades away, Jasdero and Devit raise their pistols angrily*

    Jasdero & Devit: *Together* Red Bullet!!

    *They proceed to fire a barrage of more fireballs*

    Hibari: Cambio Forma.

    Roll: Myuuugh!! *Eyes glow, as it turns into a weapon with a blast of Cloud Flames*

    Hibari: *Catches the hidden results, before sweeping forward*

    *The fireballs are all ripped apart, revealing the Cambio Forma... *

    Jasdero & Devit: Dammit!! What the hell!?

    Hibari: ...Alaude's Handcuffs.

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis, Main Room: ]

    Kanna: *Looks to Moss* ...They're a dangerous pair of brothers from the Family of Noah. Their actual name is Jasdevi, but they go by Jasdero and Devit.

    Matilda & Marion: *Huddle together* ... *Hug each other slightly*

    Jack: *Has disappeared, back into a pumpkin doll that Matilda is clutching*

    Kanna: *Walks over, hugging them both* ...It's okay...

    *She continues murmuring, trying to comfort them*

    Dorothy: ... *Looks very disturbed* ...Are they related to the term..."Thirteen Disciples"?

    Kanna: ... *Gazes at her* ...The Family of Noah has thirteen members.

    Dorothy: *Eyes widen very slightly* ...I see.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4058
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:31 am

    *Moss keeps on doing her routine of drinking and refilling*

    __

    Shroom: Uhh, GLaDOS, where's Ursakune?

    GLaDOS: He is here with me.

    Shroom: Fine.

    *Shroom, runs his fingers through Namah's hair, obviously bored*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:04 am

    [ The Bebop II: ]

    Vi: *Has lead Wisp and Yuuka to a kitchen*

    *Ratting around in a cupboard, she pulls out a small jar*

    Wisp: Ooh! Oooooh!! *Has an excited look on face*

    Vi: White chocolate pretzel peanut butter. *Gets some kind of bread*

    *Making a couple of sandwiches, she sets the plates down on a wooden table*

    Wisp: *Immediately digs into her sandwich*

    Vi: *Looks to Yuuka* You want something different?

    *She waits patiently*

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis, Main Room: ]

    *With a loud thunk and a female voice's cry, something impacts outside*

    *Suddenly, a monstrous screeching and several squelching noises can be heard, as well as the female's voice giving a whoop*

    Kanna: *Yells* Please, nobody open the door!! *Hugs Matilda and Marion tight*

    ...

    [ Main Hangar: ]

    *The sound of the impact had been some kind of demonic crab, pinning Ryoko with its massive claw*

    *However, a small figure had suddenly rocketed into its back, pulling out its entrails and tossing them about like ribbons at some kind of party*

    Ryoko: *Gives a whoop, blasting through the pincer holding her* We've gotta stop meeting like this!

    Pitou: *Chuckles, covered in black-purple blood* Too true, too true.

    *Several demonic foxes try to scamper out of the hangar in two directions, but are stopped*

    Blegnekk: NGAAARHARHARHAR!! *Tears into them with a machine gun*

    Xanxus: Take a number for your @ss-whooping, freaks!! *Roasts them with Sky Flames*

    *A few try to approach the Bebop II, but are stopped by a roar*

    Bester: *Is roaring with an incredible volume, viciously tearing into them with its claws*

    Jasdero: Hihihi! Doesn't matter, anyway!! This Station is going down!! Hihi!!

    Devit: You got that right, bro!! We've sent more of our followers to take out the main life support generators!! All five of them will be destroyed soon!!

    Xanxus: *Grins* Guess what I've got five of? *Speaks into collar* Report!!

    ...

    Belphegor: Ushishishi!! All the pups are roasting on an open fire!!

    *Several foxes are melting in Storm Flames behind him*

    ...

    Squalo: All of them dead on my end.

    *A pack of foxes are frozen solid, sliced and bitten within the ice behind him*

    ...

    Levi: Mission accomplished, Xanxus-sama.

    *The remains of numerous foxes are still crackling with Lightning Flames behind him*

    ...

    Lussuria: O~hohoho~! All finished, boys~! *Top has been removed, showing that he's positively ripped*

    *Behind him, a pack of foxes have been pummeled to death*

    ...

    Fran: I'm done, too.

    *A number of foxes are pierced on a number of blades and chains behind him*

    ...

    [ Main Hangar: ]

    Devit: ...Grrr...

    Jasdero: Uuuh...Uuuuuh... *Sniffles* WAAAAAH!! All the puppies are dying, bro!!

    Devit: *Eyes bulge* YOU ASSHOLES MADE MY LITTLE BROTHER CRY!! *Takes aim at Hibari* Grudge!!

    *However, before the attack can take effect, he finds a manacle around his wrist*

    Hibari: Alaude's Handcuffs: Propagate. *Channels Cloud Flames*

    *The manacle suddenly expands with a burst of Cloud Flames, turning into spreading rings and locks*

    Devit: GAAAAAHHH!! WHAT THE HELL!? *Finds himself trapped*

    *Abruptly, the rings close tighter on him*

    Devit: AAAAAAGGGHHH!! SH!T, IT HURTS!! IT HURTS, MILLENIUM EARL-SAMA!! GYAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!

    *The rings do not stop compressing, as cracks can be heard*

    Hibari: *Holds onto the coffin-like bindings with three chains, linked to a single manacle* ...Hm?

    Jasdero: *Raises pistol* Don't hurt my brother!! *Pulls the trigger*

    *Suddenly, mud begins bubbling from the floor - Seemingly out of nowhere*

    *The mud takes the shape of several corpses joined into a gigantic, ogre-like creature*

    Grudge: ... ... ... *Swings hand towards Hibari*

    Jasdero: *Kneels down beside his released brother* Devit!! Devit!! *Contines sobbing and whining*

    *The two are drawn into a shadowy mass - Leaving Grudge behind*

    Hibari: *Dodges away from the next attack* Hmph. What a disgusting creature.

    Pitou: *Knocks on the door to the Vesica Piscis* Hello~?

    Ryoko: *Hurls spheres of energy* All hands on deck!! Mud monster!!

    Pitou: The brothers are gone~ *Looks up* Ryoko. Bogey at six o'clock. ... That means behind you.

    *A very loud chomping noise can be heard*

    Ryoko: Oh! *...* GRAAAAAHHH!! Bite my @ss, will ya, prick!?

    *Sizzling noises and yipes follow*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4058
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:45 am

    Yuuka: Uhhh... Do... Do you have any bird feed?

    *Yuuka looks at the floor and waits for a reply*

    __

    *GLaDOS' voice emenates outside the ship*

    GLaDOS: Who are you? What are you doing? Do you want cake? What time is it?

    *A strange scrambled noise comes out from the ship, sounded like spanish sped up 10x*

    GLaDOS: Please note that any trespassers will be jailed, then offered cake.


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Kon
    Chief Archivist
    Chief Archivist

    Posts : 2357
    Coins : 13020
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:19 am

    *A random creature falls on top of Yuuka*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:33 am

    *Blackout arrives on a random planet*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7467
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:33 am

    *Ynot is sent sky rocketing in the air*

    Ynot: Time for a little fun...

    *He spins around and switches his held sword to the Gauntlet and Glaive, activates the Pikari portion of his Ultimix, and plows into Xonyt at Mach 5*

    Ynot: CRATER CRUSHER!

    *The field is obliterated, leaving Ynot standing on top of Xonyt, who is unconscious*

    RSP: VICTORY GOES TO YNOT!
    ----

    Vultran: Be that as it may, you do seem to be affected by this one...

    *Nadle is growing a tail*

    Vultran: Science is SO fun...Gases mix together, you know. Creating more fun things...

    ----
    *Sasuken leaps to the Katana's side, squatting arms hanging low*

    Sasuken: Okay, so that wont work...*Notices Misaki's panting* But you can't keep this thing going forever, can you?

    *Sends a small bolt through her shoulder, spirit gun style*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4058
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:53 am

    *Xigneo is teleported next to Ynot*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7467
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:45 am

    Ynot: Oh...Um. Hello, there, who are you
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 am

    [ Tournament: ]

    Misaki: Ugh... *Grips shoulder*

    Tenken: *Fades away into a glowing mist, which then falls apart*

    Misaki: ...I can't go on...Good luck. *Falls on side, still awake*

    *She smiles, looking over at Sasuken*

    Misaki: ...You'll have to beat Wekiga, and either my son or Makoto-chan...You'll need all the...Luck you can...Get...Zzz...

    *Snoring, she falls asleep*

    ...

    Zev: *Blocks a kick from Makoto*

    Makoto: *Goes spinning away, landing on her feet* ...Heh...Looks like neither of us will win this way... *Picks up a roughly fist-sized rock, weighing it*

    Zev: *Pulls a small, nine-tailed fox idol from cloak* ...Fufufu. Yep. My Spirit Ally has only recently been fully awakened.

    Makoto: *Tosses the rock up* Invoke: Yamakaji!!

    Zev: *Channels some kind of energy into the idol* Invoke: Asabana!!

    *Massive amounts of energy surround the rock Makoto tossed upward, forming into a huge humanoid*

    *A spirit begins to emerge from Zev's fox idol*

    *Rising up, Makoto's Spirit Ally is a roughly twenty five-foot-tall oni, with red skin, blank white eyes, a long mane of spiky black hair along with a thick, braided beard, bronze horns and tusks, some kind of simple armor, and a giant kanabo club with flames sparking around it*

    *Meanwhile, Zev's Spirit Ally is quite a bit...Different: *


    Yamakaji: ... *Breathes out a cloud of fire, looking down at Asabana and Zev* ...

    Asabana: Alright! Time to prove my worth to the Raregroove Family! And then, I'll get to see the hot springs!!

    Zev: *Shrugs* Dunno 'bout that...Tamao-nee hasn't let me see the springs for thousands of years.

    Asabana: *Looks over shoulder* That's because you never visit her, Zev.

    Zev: *Glares* Don't lecture me, now. As I recall, you and my sister's shikigami bicker like a married couple.

    Asabana: ...Smart of you to not say old married couple. *Smiles* I'm far~ too young for that terminology~...

    Zev: That's nice. Makoto's Oni is about to stomp on us. *Does a backflip*

    Asabana: You jerk, don't abandon me!! *Swiftly leaps out to the side*

    *The Oni's boot comes crashing down, narrowly missing the two of them*

    Yamakaji: ... *Breathes out some wisps of ash and smoke* ...

    Makoto: *Stood on his shoulder* Awesome~! High-five! *Holds up hand*

    Yamakaji: ... *Touches end of pinky to her hand* ...

    Makoto: CONTINUE THE ASSAULT, MY YAMAKAJI~!!

    Yamakaji: ... *Lumbers towards Zev* ...

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis, Main Room: ]

    Kanna: *Smoke from cigarette begins to thicken*

    Matilda: *Takes out the pumpkin-headed doll once again*

    Marion: *Hugs a demented-looking cowboy doll*

    Mamimi: *Places some kind of pendulum on a ring around her middle finger*

    Kanna: ...Sounds like they need our help.

    ...

    [ Main Hangar: ]

    Hibari: *Dodges an explosion of mud* ...Filthy.

    Thalim: *Has been forced to grow the same red-leaved plant that Mamimi used earlier, so as to block several mud bombs*

    Pitou: We really need help~ Hibari can't keep this up forever~! I don't think he can bite this one to death!

    Hibari: My fangs shall not be dirtied by such a foul monstrosity. *Tries to catch the beast with the rapidly-multiplying handcuff manacles*

    Ryoko: *Tries to launch energy blasts from atop the ship, protecting it as best she can*

    Xanxus: ... *Watches on with mild disinterest* ... *Steps back from a splash of mud* ...Disgusting.

    Bester: ... *Pads up to Xanxus, looking up at him* ... *Gives a low rumble* ...

    Xanxus: Firstly, these are my nice shoes, and it costs an arm and a leg to get these cleaned. Second, the Tenth Cloud over there doesn't like anyone associated with Vongola to interfere with his battles.

    Bester: ... *Looks over at Hibari* ... *Rumbles at Xanxus again* ...

    Xanxus: Alright, I'll get you a steak. Just don't pester me.

    Pitou: Please help~?
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13558
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:38 am

    *Nadle's eyes widen*

    Nadle: "What in the name of...?"

    *he charges at Vultran, slightly stumbling*

    ---

    *Klak turns to Wekiga*

    Me: You may be a powerful being, but I'd advise you to stay away from the Keruvim. Unless you can find a way to get those numbers out of D-Klak's head...

    *D-Klak stares up at the sky*

    ---

    *Uterio motions to one of the guards*

    Uterio: "Prepare the 1st legion. We will set out for Praepositus and the Keruvim soon. The human might just prove useful now."

    ---

    *Raziel begins walking towards Klak's location*

    *Perseus gets in front of him*

    Perseus: "Stay back, wraith. You too, Praepositus."


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:44 am

    [ Klak/D-Klak/Keruvim's Location: ]

    Wekiga: Numbers?

    *He chuckles, strolling up to D-Klak*

    Wekiga: I give people waking Nightmares of being pursued by life-abolishing sticky aberrations from beyond time and space...And you presume that I cannot take care of some numbers?

    *Placing his hands on either side of D-Klak's head, he issues a calming, hypnotic voice*

    Wekiga: Pay close attention to me, D-Klak...I want to rid you of these numbers. Please - What kind of setting are they in? Bright and orderly, dark and chaotic? Are they forming any recurring patterns?

    *He stares with his one silver eye...*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4058
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:46 am

    *A strange rumbling sound can be heard from outside the ship*

    GLaDOS: Please stand by.

    *One of the large laser cannon turrets turns to the mud monster*

    GLaDOS: Cake will be served later.

    *A MASSIVE beam of energy is shot at the mud monster, and the beam keeps on focus for about ten seconds, before deteriorating*

    ___

    Moss: Hope this works...

    *Moss accesses the control panel over Chrome's shoulder, and uses one of the control sticks to shoot the mounted machine gun outside the ship at the mud monster*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13558
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:49 am

    DK: "Dark...red....chaotic....for the Generallissimo. Keruvim....all must go as planned."

    *he begins reciting the numbers 98375969372619047490 at a great speed, repeating them*



    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:11 am

    [ Bebop II, Kitchen: ]

    Vi: Birdfeed?

    *She scratches her chin thoughtfully*

    Vi: Huh...Mitzy might have some stashed in here for her cockatrices. I'll look.

    *She starts ratting through the cupboards again*

    Wisp: *Still eating her sandwich*

    ...

    [ Klak/D-Klak/Keruvim's Location: ]

    Wekiga: I see...This might be...Hmhmhm.

    *He closes his eyes, turning into a crimson mist*

    Wekiga: Going in, chaps. Keep him restrained - I have a few tricks, but my domain doesn't give much room for error. He's going to go berserk for a while - He probably won't have enough focus to use the Keruvim, but in this state, his physical strength will be titanic. I'm going to make him angry. Very, very angry. Hmhmhmhmhmmm...

    *The crimson mist enters D-Klak through his nostrils and mouth*

    ...

    [ D-Klak's Mind: ]

    Wekiga: *Looks around* Hmmm...Let's see what we can find.

    *He starts looking for someone to interact with*

    ( I'll leave the description to you.

    And if you wanna kick Wekiga out at some point, that's fine.

    He's gonna use some...Unorthodox methods. )

    ...

    [ Main Hangar: ]

    *The beam leaves a huge cavity in Grudge's chest*

    *However, the machinegun is barely effective in doing damage*

    Hibari: *Narrowly dodges a glob of molten mud, fallen from Grudge's chest* How helpful these weapons are.

    *He tries to catch Grudge with a giant manacle from his handcuffs*

    Pitou: We need different methods! Some magical spells might help here~! *...* Oh dear.

    *Caught around his ankles by a tentacle of mud, Pitou is lifted up*

    Ryoko: *Is tied around her midsection, arms bound* ...What are you up to, Pitou.

    Pitou: *Keeps smiling* Oh, nothing. I just felt like hanging out with you.

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis Main Room: ]

    Kanna: We needed to avoid Jasdevi...While they're gone, we should be safer.

    Matilda: Let us help out~! Please~? *Pouts cutely*

    Marion: ... *Simply stares at the door* ...

    Mamimi: I wanna help 'em.

    ...

    [ Tournament: ]

    Zev: *Propels himself back with Storm Flames*

    *The attack from Yamakaji's kanabo club narrowly misses him*

    Yamakaji: ... *Breathes out a mass of gray ashes* ...

    *Howling, the ashes form into eight smaller oni*

    Asabana: Radiant Seal!! *Throws a trio of brilliantly glowing, paper talismans*

    *They land on three of the oni, shattering them back into ashes*

    Asabana: Foxtail Belt!! *The end of her tail begins to glow a bright gold*

    *Out from her tail are extended numerous ribbons of golden energy*

    *They wrap around the remaining five oni*

    Asabana: *Eyes flicker crimson* Killer Stone!

    *Up the ribbons surge large amounts of crimson energy, into the ash oni*

    *The oni screech, rapidly deteriorating*

    Zev: *Launches a rocketing ball of Storm Flames towards Yamakaji*

    *However, a Pulse Sphere blows it away before impact*

    Makoto: Didja forget about me~? *Launches a Pulse Sphere downward*

    Zev: *Dodges narrowly* Crap...!
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7467
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:24 am

    *Vultran is busy looking at a random bug on the ground to notice and is hit full force*

    Vultran: UMPH!

    *Stops just before the edge of the arena*

    Vultran: Hmm take note that this test subject is incredibly resilient...Who are you talking to? Myself of course! You really are a bit of a basket case, aren't you? I prefer the term nut case...I love nuts....

    *Snaps out of his monologue*

    Vultran: PLASMA PULSE!

    *Launches pulses of Plasma at Nadle*
    ----

    Sasuken: I won?

    *He exits the stage, scratching his head*
    ----
    Ynot: Seriously, who are you?
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:27 pm

    [ Main Hangar: ]

    Grudge: *Seems to be growing even larger*

    *It has grabbed Hibari and Thalim, and is lumbering towards the Vesica Piscis*

    *This is all up until the music starts blasting out of nowhere*

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QPeLJBkqPQ

    *A figure comes flying in, surfing on some kind of object*

    Haruko: Let's dance, sloppy!! *Pulls back the strap on a slingshot*

    *She is flying atop her guitar like a surfboard, wearing a Playboy bunny outfit, of all things*

    Haruko: *Fires from her slingshot repeatedly*

    *The spheres of red energy fly outwards, exploding along Grudge's side*

    Grudge: ... *Gurgles, tipping backwards* ...

    Haruko: Yeah yeah yeah!! *Drops onto Grudge's arm, picking up her guitar* Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah!!

    *Running up its arm, she brings her guitar back, and leaps upward*

    Haruko: *Slams her guitar into the side of Grudge's head, before dropping down*

    *Catching onto the tentacle binding Pitou, she starts finagling with it*

    Pitou: *Looks up, nonplussed at finding Haruko's behind in his face* Not that I don't appreciate this, but...Have you been on the station this entire time?

    Haruko: *Is starting to make headway* Yup. I just waited until the idea opportunity to strike!! *Cleaves off a large portion of the tendril with a knifehand* Pyon~

    Pitou: Were you intending to just leave if Jasdevi and their monsters got us first? *Idly notices that he's starting to drop* And do you really not care about my sale of Project Blockbuster?

    Haruko: Question One, I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave you or not. Question Two, dun care about your hyper-'roids. I've got the ultimate body of strength and sex appal - *Brings hand back* - As it is!!

    *The second knife hand rips straight through the tendril, causing Pitou to drop*

    Haruko: *Swings around, zooming away on her guitar* Later days, Pitou~! Pyon!

    Pitou: *Has landed headfirst on the floor* What an interesting woman.

    ...

    [ Tournament: ]

    Asabana: *Lashes out, digging her fingertips into Yamakaji's ankle* Killer Stone!!

    *Scarlet energy courses down her arm and into the giant oni's flesh, spreading out like a spiderweb*

    Yamakaji: ...!! *Tries to kick her off, tumbling against the wall and spewing massive amounts of flames*

    Makoto: What the - !? *Whirls on Zev* What is she doing to My Yamakaji!?

    Zev: *Rises out of a crater in the floor* ...Asabana was originally sealed in one of three pieces of rock called the Killer Stone. Originally, the Killer Stone was born from a legendary, nine-tailed fox that was pursued by a large group of warriors - Wrongly accused of using her powers to kill the local daimyo.

    *He idly brushes some dust off of his shoulder*

    Zev: She was exhausted, and tired of running...And thus, laid down in a forest to rest. A scout that had been sent ahead from the main force found her, and in a cowardly bid for glory, stabbed her. He was terrified to find the fox-woman open her eyes, and rise up with a cold gale. Legends say that from her blood sprang up a rock, nearly thrice the size of a man's fist, and that she cursed the land to grow dead and blighted. So it did - The Killer Stone spread out its corrupting influence, turning the once prosperous land into a decaying, gray wasteland.

    *Motioning to Asabana, whose influence is still slowly spreading across Yamakaji's flesh, Zev finishes*

    Zev: The stone was exorcised by a powerful ascetic monk, and split into three pieces that were to be guarded by three families, far apart, but united in virtues - The Glory-Raregroove Family, the Joestar Family, and the Hellsing Family. My family has discovered that the three Killer Stone Pieces each possess an Avatar of that kitsune. Mine is Asabana. Due to the Killer Stone, her strikes can impart a lesser portion of the Killer Stone's blight.

    *He suddenly wreathes his feet in Sun Flames, grinning up at Makoto*

    Zev: Here I come~! ZEVVY JUSTICE TACKLE!! *Leaps*

    Makoto: *Finds a lariat delivered to her abdomen, carrying her off of Yamakaji's shoulder*

    *Falling to the ground, she and Zev begin grappling madly*

    Asabana: ... *Takes her hand off of Yamakaji's leg, reverting the poison* ...Do you like ikebana?

    Yamakaji: ... *Forms a rolling sphere of fire in mouth, giving a low roaring noise* ...

    Asabana: *Smiles* Excellent! I'd like to show you the Raregroove Family's ikebana style! It's lovely!

    *The spirits continue chatting*
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4832
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Malygos on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:08 pm

    *The door to the Tournament bursts open off of its hinges, revealing Malygos, decked out in top hat, suit-robe, and carrying a cane*

    Malygos: You weren't really going to have this much fun without me, were you?

    *Malygos draws a sword out of the cane*

    Malygos: And I never got back at Zev for nearly destroying me and my entire crew.

    *Tyrigosa, Doppler, Hydraxis, Anzu, and a red-haired man with a smirk similar to Malygos's with burning red eyes show up behind Malygos*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:12 pm

    [ Tournament: ]

    *A small spirit floats near Malygos's group*


    ???: ... *Tilts head, staring at Malygos inquisitively* ... *Gives a quiet trilling noise* ...

    *It floats near Anzu, giving him a curious look*

    ???: *Trill* *Trill* *Trill*

    ...

    Zev: HEEEK!! HEEEK!!

    Makoto: *Has him in a headlock* You weren't ready to wrassle, were ya!?

    Zev: Urk...!! *Starts pressing his hands against Makoto's wrist*

    Asabana: Oooh!! Zev's trying out a new strategy!

    Yamakaji: ... *Gives a rumbling noise of agreement* ...

    Zev: *Pulls Makoto's arm off of neck, rolling around her and twisting her arm*

    Makoto: HEEEK!! HEEEK!! HEEEK!! *Kicks wildly*

    Zev: *Is forced to hop back so as to avoid the kicks* Murun~fufufu~!

    Makoto: *Rises up, massaging arm* ...Myuu...

    *They prepare to fight again - Oblivious to their Spirit Allies' blooming friendship*

    Asabana: This is quite an intriguing battle, eh?

    Yamakaji: ... *Nod* *Nod* ...
    avatar
    Kon
    Chief Archivist
    Chief Archivist

    Posts : 2357
    Coins : 13020
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:29 pm

    OOS: I SAID,

    *A random creature falls on top of Yuuka*
    ---------------

    *A blue-skinned humanoid looks at Blackout from behind a nearby rock*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:16 am

    OOS: Hey Mally!

    I am never saying that again.

    *Blackout looks around, and notices the humanoid*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4832
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Malygos on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:26 am

    *Anzu looks at the spirit*

    Anzu: And...what the heck is that? That trilling noise is quite annoying?

    Malygos: Presumably, it's some new thing. You get used to them once you're my age.

    *Anzu glares at Malygos, but backs down once Tyrigosa gives him a Death Glare*

    Malygos: Anyways, whats the spirit that's decided to mess with me this time?

    OOS: Incidentally, the wiki gave me a virus the last time I tried to visit it. You should try to update your security a bit.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:38 am

    Malygos wrote:OOS: Incidentally, the wiki gave me a virus the last time I tried to visit it. You should try to update your security a bit.

    OOS: What?

    That's not under our control: it's under the control of Wikia, our (biblically useless) host.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4058
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:59 am

    OOS: STOP INTRUDING!!!!

    Yuuka: *Eats the creature whole*

    *She swallows, blushing*

    Yuuka: Suddenly, I don't feel hungry anymore...

    *Her stomach makes an unhappy rumbling sound*

    __

    GLaDOS: Plan B online.

    *The door opens, and a mechanical arm throws Moss out of the room, down the corridor and straight at the monster*

    *Moss screams and her reflexes kick in, she takes out her cut coin*

    *As she collides with the face of the monster, a cutting force is launched straight at his neck*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Kon
    Chief Archivist
    Chief Archivist

    Posts : 2357
    Coins : 13020
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:15 am

    Humanoid: State your designation! Or I'll deactivate you, drone!



    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:34 pm