BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPower Battles

    Share
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:46 am

    *Uterio smiles*

    Uterio: "You're learning, Praepositus. I wish you good hunting."

    ---

    *The Malchiorian from earlier points towards the sleeping quarters*

    DK: "The beds are actually nice here...."

    *Suddenly, they hear screaming from Klak's room*

    *Before anyone else could react, D-Klak and Nadle are inside of the room*

    *Klak is holding his keyblade in a defensive position, and stares wild-eyed at the others*

    Me: Wh-where is he?



    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:24 am

    [ The Army: ]

    Ravat: *Takes a long swig from the bottle* ...Thanks.

    *Saying no more, he disappears into a black portal*

    ...

    [ Klak's Ship, Klak's Room: ]

    *Stepping into the room, Prudence leaves her wrapped object leaned up beside the doorway*

    Prudence: You're safe here, Klak...Please, please don't be scared...

    *Hands raised appeasingly, she slowly approaches*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:43 pm

    *Klak looks at her with the eyes of a maniac*

    Me: Safe? Safe?! If I don't stop him, we're all doomed! *he swings his Keyblade in the air in a certain direction, as if he were attacking a being*

    Nadle: "Calm yourself Klak! There is no one here!"

    Me: He has you all fooled. Maybe it's the paradox.

    DK: "And I thought I went crazy with the numbers. Klak......"

    Me: Get away. I will solve this myself! *he teleports away*

    Nadle: ".....We must find him....."

    DK: "But what about Prudence's enemies, and Uterio?"

    Nadle: "True....Klak would have wanted us to fight."


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:08 am

    [ Klak's Ship: ]

    Prudence: ... *Looks at the spot where Klak was* ...

    *Her eyes seem largely emotionless, but it's clear that she's deep in thought*

    Prudence: ...There's a very small planet nearby. T7-H11, also known as "Metallica" for how its entire surface is covered in industrial machinery. It's within 2 light seconds of travel, and should be right on our course.

    *Leaving her wrapped object beside the door, she suddenly takes out a small paper doll*

    Prudence: Invoke: Dragon's Dream. *Throws the paper doll forward, summoning a strange creature*

    Dragon's Dream: *Physically consists of a torso-length, Oriental dragon wrapped horizontally around a transparent sphere the size of a basketball* Yes, Lady Prudence? How many I help ye today?

    Prudence: Makuta Klak has teleported from this room. A powerful being will be looking for you, so do it slowly.

    Dragon's Dream: As you wish. *Sphere wrapped in coils begins to glow brightly, with several numbers flickering within*

    Prudence: *Speaks without turning* Dragon's Dream should be able to find Klak as long as he's not under especially strong shielding...And at this pace, while it could take some time, he'll be able to do so without F-Klak's notice.

    *She proceeds to sit down beside the door - Opposite the wrapped object - Limbs splayed awkwardly*

    Prudence: *Yaaawn* I'll just rest here...Oh, and when we get to Metallica, stay in orbit until I'm present.

    *With a light chuckle, she starts to fall into a deep sleep; but manages to give a warning*

    Prudence: ...Medical Mechanica will be on us the minute we step foot on their territory. You guys'll need to know some stuff before the fighting... ... ...Starts... ... ...Zzz...

    *Saying no more, she falls asleep*

    Dragon's Dream: *Turns head to view the others* I'm sorry that I cannot track your friend faster, but this is the best way. I promise to you, I will do all in my power to find him.

    *He falls silent*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Main Hangar: ]

    *A fairly large number are gathered, peering out*

    Vi: ...Looks like they've not given up on this fight so quickly. *Readies the Harkonnen*

    Haruko: *Revvs up guitar* This is going to get pretty messy. Fun.

    Ryoko: *Yawns, reclining atop a ship* I already did my part. I'd rather not get involved again.

    *Suddenly, four more figures approach from the side*

    Maxie: You all have been so kind...And we haven't done much.

    Nelgi: It would only be right of us to help you out.

    Milia: We'll try not to get in your way.

    Sara: *Looks slightly tired, yet still recovered* ...I can protect the ship...

    Haruko: Heheheh. This'll be a big help - Though, I feel sorry for those Vrishkans about to get dropped like a bad habit. *Pulls her goggles down over her eyes*

    Vi: Thank you all...Try not to get hurt. *She smiles* I look forward to seeing what you all can do.

    *Saying no more, they all exit the hangar for battle*

    ...

    [ Outside the Bebop II: ]

    *Countless Vrishkans, in much more varied forms, have gathered outside*

    *Generally, they have four shapes: The lizard-like foot soldiers; larger, hunchbacked, cyclopian troops with glowing red eyes; huge figures resembling crabs without pincers; and the type of fighters that Ryoko defeated earlier*

    Vi: *Immediately starts by firing the Harkonnen into the Vrishkan front lines*

    *Several fall, but they begin to reform right after*

    Haruko: *Unleashes a wave of sonics from her guitar, disabling the nanites from reforming*

    Nelgi: *Throws hands down and forward, launching a powerful beam of fire*

    Milia: *Unleashes a barrage of slicing, dark energy streams*

    Sara: *Raises a huge, circular shield before the Bebop II - White metal, with a star design and a central purple crystal on the front and a crackling purple aura*

    *Several flying troops attempt to bash through, but are violently fried; they fall to the ground and stop twitching*

    Vi: *Tosses several cylindrical grenades into the midst of the Vrishkans*

    *The crackling blue explosions cause several of their number to fall on the ground, prone*

    Haruko: *Slams her guitar into one of the cyclopian troops, easily felling it*

    *She proceeds to bash down two more troops of that type, before toppling about five crab-like Vrishkans*

    Maxie: *Leaps towards a particularly large Vrishkan that is approaching the ship*

    *He does a series of frontflips, before turning into a huge knightsword*

    *The sword cleaves right through the Vrishkan, causing its collapsed nanites to retreat*

    Maxie: *Returns to normal form* Sugar Grinder! *Releases a violent cyclone of light blue energy*

    *Whirling into the retreating nanites, it picks them up and shreds them inside of itself*

    *After the attack, the mass of nanites falls to the ground disabled*

    *The fight continues similar to this*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4138
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:17 am

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    Moss: That's an awesome name~

    *She goes in for a hug for a split second, but then thinks better of it and recoils*

    Moss: Heheheh...

    Shroom: Well, I look forward to sharing battles with you and whatnot... Yeah.

    *He grins and turns back to Namah*

    ...

    [Hallway:]

    Yuuka: Wow, that sounds important...

    *She seems interested now*

    Yuuka: What type of things does Vi make you do?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31478
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:00 am

    *at the site of Kakamu's funeral, the strange creature shapeshifts into a rocket and blasts off into space*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:12 am

    [ Bebop II Training Room: ]

    Namah: Oh, no...We're not done here.

    *Suddenly, Roll appears from her Bracelet of the Clouds in a burst of Cloud Flames*

    Misaki: *Raises up what looks like a Rain Box Weapon*

    Namah: Your training starts now.

    Roll: *Forms into a swiftly-rotating spiked ball, which crashes towards Shroom*

    Misaki: *Brings out a Rain Pelican from the Box Weapon*

    Rain Pelican: *Sends a sphere of Rain Flames towards Moss*

    OOS, Shroom: Would you like to take over Dante and Kangaryuu now?

    Hmmmmm?

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Arriving at the Main Room: ]

    Washu: *Proudly gestures to a simple door on the wall*

    Kokonoe: ... *Stares* ...You're serious.

    Washu: *Opens the door, showing a stairwell that is clearly deeper than it should be, with light at the bottom*

    Kokonoe: Makoto, Yuuka, you stay here. *Enters the stairwell*

    Washu: *Waves* Try not to have too much fun without us~! *Closes the door after herself*

    Makoto: Well...I mostly give orders when she's not present, and I handle diplomatic stuff.

    *Suddenly, a familiar blur lunges from out of nowhere*

    *Yuuka finds herself hugged tight from the side*

    Ed: Yay~! It's Harpie-Girl~! Ed hasn't gotten ta see you in a long~ time~!

    *She remains hugging Yuuka tight*

    Makoto: B'waaaw~!

    ...

    [ Outside the Bebop II: ]

    Vi: *Blasts down several more Vrishkans*

    Haruko: *Disables their nanites with another blast of sonics, before adjusting grip on guitar*

    *Holding the guitar like a gun, she takes aim at a number of large, cyclopian Vrishkans*

    BLAM BLAM BLAM!!

    *Three shotgun-like shots drop them - Hard*

    Nelgi: *Launches several fireballs, roasting a number of Vrishkans*

    Milia: *Freezes several Vrishkans solid in spires of ice*

    Maxie: *Expertly dodges and slashes with his blue sword*

    Sara: *Easily maintains the barrier in front of the ship*

    *Occasionally, she takes out a Vrishkan with a bolt of purple energy*

    Sara: *Maintains her stance*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:29 am

    *Nadle sighs*
    N: "She must still think F-Klak is an alternate Klak, like you."

    DK: "This seems to be the best way of doing things, unless you want me to track him myself..."

    Nadle: "We risk too much already. Tell the Malchioirians to set course to Metallica."

    DK: "Alright."

    Nadle: "The closer Klak gets to becoming F-Klak, the sooner will a disaster happen. We must postpone his fate, and deny it."

    *both walk out*

    *a strange, yet familiar dark shape moves out of the shadows, and vanishes*

    ---

    *Set walks up to Praepositus*

    Set: "I wish you good hunting. Malchior will be a simple fight."

    *Perseus is sitting in a chair speaking with another being*

    *he hears what they had said, and his eyes widen*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31478
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:31 am

    Meta-Shr wrote:The member 'Scorpio Da Klak' has done the following action : Dices roll

    'Base damage' : 1

    lolwut


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4138
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:32 am

    OOS: Can you do it for a while? I don't know their fighting styles... Sorry...

    [ Bebop II Training Room: ]

    Shroom: Freaking-

    *Shroom just manages to flip out of the way, the spikes slightly tearing his jacket*

    *He goes into a crouched stance, gesturing to Dante*

    Moss: *Ducks* I see how it i-

    *Her hands go toward her ivory revolvers, but then she realizes that she is in the same room as Shroom, her hands recoil before they get anywhere near*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Arriving at the Main Room: ]

    Yuuka: What the!?

    *She looks at her side to see Ed hugging her, she sighs and puts one wing around her*

    Yuuka: Oh, it's you, hello~

    *She brings her round to go into a full two wing hug*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:52 am

    [ Bebop II Training Room: ]

    Roll: *Heads back towards Shroom & Dante*

    Dante: *Howls, releasing a quick shockwave of Rain Flames*

    Roll: *Is slowed down, before reverting to hedgehog form and landing in Namah's grasp*

    Dante: I can attempt Cambio Forma...But I'm not as good without Vergil...Damned Raregroove.

    *Leaping towards Shroom, he glows brightly with Rain Flames*

    *He assumes a Cambio Forma, landing neatly in Shroom's grasp*

    Dante: Cambio Forma: Asari Ugetsu's Katana.

    *It is a simple, but flawless katana, wrapped in Rain Flames*

    *Nearby Shroom, a ghostly figure watches...*


    Namah: ...Cambio Forma: Nuvola Set. *Becomes wrapped in Cloud Flames*

    *Roll forms into a long, dark purple coat and a pair of daggers surrounded in Cloud Flames*

    *Meanwhile, the Rain Pelican has alighted on Misaki's shoulder*

    Kangaryuu: ... *Launches something from her pouch - Towards Moss*

    *On Moss' hands appear a pair of golden, semi-metallic gloves*

    Kangaryuu: ...Those are the Sereno Gloves. *Falls silent*

    *The Sereno Gloves boost Moss' power noticeably*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Main Room: ]

    Ed: *Giggles* Feathery~

    *She nuzzles her face against Yuuka, smiling*

    Ed: ...Ed's so glad to see you...

    ...

    [ Outside the Bebop II: ]

    Haruko: *Bashes her guitar against a huge Vrishkan trooper*

    *Head crumpled in, it falls over and doesn't get up*

    Vi: *Continues firing round after round into the Vrishkan forces*

    Maxie: Sugar Pound! *Throws a punch crackling with pale blue energy*

    *One giant Vrishkan's eye is obliderated, and it falls on its back*

    Nelgi: *Roasts that Vrishkan with a wave of fire*

    Milia: *Launches several daggers of ice*
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2125
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 21
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:50 pm

    Praepositus: *Looks confused* I was told that I was likely to die. I wish you good hunting also. *Looks at his officers*
    Prepare to disembark.

    *Praepositus' soldiers board their one-man fighters.*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:33 am

    *Perseus gets up from the chair, and establishes a communication with Klak*

    P: "Klak! They are going to Malchior, led by that human, Praepositus!"

    Me: Then they will perish.....

    *the transmission ends*


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:46 am

    [ Aboard Klak's Ship: ]

    *After Prudence wakes up, she heads to the bridge*

    Prudence: *To no one in particular* Are we nearing Metallica?

    *She seems to weigh the wrapped object in her hands...*

    ...

    [ Outside the Bebop II: ]

    *The Vrishkans have all been defeated*

    *Following this, the group has headed back into the ship*

    Maxie, Nelgi, & Milia: *Have meandered off to elsewhere*

    Sara: *Is resting atop an adorably oversized Ottoman*

    Haruko: *Strums her guitar from nearby*

    Ryoko: *Currently naps atop a ship in the hangar*

    Vi: *Looks around* ...I wonder where Ryo-Ohki got off to...

    *She suddenly hears a clattering nearby*

    Vi: *Turns to look at the source* ...Okay. That's new.

    *Standing nearby is what appears to be a Renamon - Clutching Chrome in its arms*

    Chrome: ... *Shakey sigh* ...Pip's...H, helping me...Find...Neb...

    Pip: *Growls quietly, before disappearing with a flicker*

    Vi: ... *Goes back to looking for Ryo-Ohki*
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2125
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 21
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:13 am

    *The ships all take off and form a tight 'V' formation.*

    Praepositus: We're only here to see the enemy and land quickly. Stay together and keep all lines open.

    OOS: Can I improvise some of the enemy, Klak?
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4138
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:17 am

    [ Bebop II Training Room: ]

    *Shroom gives a glance to the ghostly figure, but quickly gains concentration again*

    Shroom: Heh.

    *He unsheathes the katana and twirls it around, he seems to be very skillful with swordplay*

    *He dashes towards Namah with blinding speed, he tests Namah's skill with a swing to the stomach*

    *Moss leaps in the air and foolishly attempts to engage melee contact with Misaki, she opens up with a swing to the face*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Main Room: ]

    *Yuuka smiles and tilts her head to the side*

    Yuuka: So what have you been doing lately?




    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:22 am

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    Namah: *Blocks the katana with one dagger*

    *She proceeds to launch a slash for Shroom's shoulder*

    *Meanwhile, the katana's Rain Flames are slowly pacifying her Cloud Flames*

    *Over at Moss and Misaki's fight~*

    Misaki: *Easily ducks around the punch*

    *She launches a Sun Flame-enhanced uppercut towards Moss*

    Kangaryuu: ... *Watches silently*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Main Room: ]

    Ed: We~ll...

    *She nuzzles Yuuka a bit more*

    Ed: ...Ed developed an antivirus that saved a Space Station...Aaand...Ed made friends with the Lucky Pirates~!

    *Releasing Yuuka, Ed leaps atop the back of a couch and balances there easily*

    Ed: Yar har har, fiddle dee dee~ Eheheheh~

    Makoto: Cute~


    Last edited by Lunar Zev on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4138
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:35 am

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    *Shroom skillfully locks the katana and the dagger together and brings Namah's hand down*

    Shroom: This is gonna be fun-

    *He uses his free hand to spin himself upside-down, and his foot lashes out to block the incoming knife*

    Moss: Woah!

    *Moss leans back to dodge the fist, but her mushroom cap hat is still smashed off her head*

    *She spins round and launches a heel smash for Misaki's hip*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Main Room: ]

    Yuuka: Lucky pirates?

    *Yuuka wraps her wings around herself*

    Yuuka: Why are they lucky?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:47 am

    [ Bebop II, Training Room: ]

    Namah: *Suddenly makes an odd twist*

    *She moves to slash down the outside of Shroom's leg*

    ~ ~ ~

    Misaki: *Takes the hit, barely faltering*

    *She drives Moss away with a fierce palm strike*

    *Abruptly, Kangaryuu lunges towards Moss - Surrounded in Sun Flames*

    *With a bright flash, some kind of armor forms around Moss*

    *It consists of mainly white boxing gloves and helmet, with a golden hexagonal plate, elongated to the sides on the front of the helm, decorated with an engraved Roman Numeral I and matching, shield-shaped plates on the backs of both gloves*

    Kangaryuu: Cambio Forma: Knuckle's Maximum Break.

    *Moss is surrounded with Sun Flames, boosting her power greatly*

    Misaki: *Claps excitedly* Very, very impressive~! *Holds out arm*

    Rain Pelican: *Alights on her hand, before erupting with Rain Flames*

    Misaki: Cerulean Blitz. *Throws hand forward*

    *The Rain Flame-surrounded bird soars straight towards Moss*

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Main Room: ]

    Ed: Hm?

    *She plops down on the couch, peeking over the back*

    Ed: Well~ They get into trouble so much, they only survive by being lucky~

    *Giggling, she hangs over the back of the couch*

    Ed: Lucky~ Plucky~ Heheheh~!
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:35 am

    *Several Malchiorian fighters start attacking Praepositus's ships*

    ---

    *MK pulls out a gun, and begins firing on the mechs*

    ---

    *Nadle nods at Prudence*

    Nadle: "Unless you have something to tell us, I suggest that we land."

    Abneris: "Right sir."



    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31478
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:36 am

    *the mechs fire back at MK*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2125
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 21
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:53 am

    Praepositus: Prepare to engage bogeys! Centre flank continue to the surface, left and right flanks engage!

    *The formation splits into three. Praepositus continues to the surface with the rest of the centre formation pilots.*

    Pilot 1: How long must we hold them? We can't hold both the ground and the air.

    Praepositus: First priority is to secure the first wave onto the ground. Hold them until we can set up bunkers.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:02 am

    @ Klak,
    [ Above Metallica: ]

    Prudence: I would advise against immediate landing.

    *Stepping to the nearest window to look down, she mulls over something*

    *The surface of Metallica is completely silver and gray, save for numerous glowing blue and green lights; not a single spot of natural-tone blue or green, nor even a brown can be seen*

    Prudence: ...You'll need plenty of weapons. We'll need a full squad prepared. And I'll need to cast a spell on the whole group before we leave the ship.

    *Looking to Nadle, she gives a wide, odd kind of smile*

    Prudence: That okay~? *Giggle*

    ...

    OOS: I may edit this post to add more content.

    ...i dunno DX
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:11 am

    *Klak is watching from a bunker near Praepositus's landing site*

    Malchiorian 85: "He seems to be quite the strategist."

    Me: It's no wonder Uterio chose him to lead. Alright, I want an anti-aircraft weapon to take the other ships down. I'll take care of the human myself....

    *a large turret begins to fire at the pilots*

    ---

    *MK dodges the blasts, and throws a grenade*

    ---

    *Nadle nods, returning the smile*

    D-Klak: "Alright, Jinx, bring a squad up here."

    Jinx: "Right, Captain!"

    Baterra: "You? A captain?"

    DK: "Yep. And you're coming along with us."

    Treveya: "I'll stay with the ship."

    *Jinx's squad arrives, and D-Klak, the Baterra, and Nadle join them*

    Nadle: "Alright, what do you need to cast?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2125
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 21
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:15 am

    Pilot 2: We're taking ground fire! *Get's shot down*

    Praepositus: Abort! Abort! Land six miles south! Six miles south!

    *The leading ships head south with the other flank ships at their sides.*

    Praepositus: *Noting the right flank to be doing well* I want my right flank getting rid of those guns!

    Pilot 1: Sir!

    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:30 am

    [ Klak's Ship: ]

    Prudence: *Steeples fingers before her mouth*

    *Breathing out, she releases some kind of silvery mist into her grasp*

    *Then, spreading her hands outward and forward, she releases the shimmering wisps over the group*

    Prudence: O Gods who recline in heaven,/I beg that ye look upon me with favor./Let my breath become a curtain of virtue/That shields my comrades from demons' whispers.

    *Lowering her hands as the wisps circle around her for a moment as well, she explains*

    Prudence: ...The weapons of Medical Mechanica are known for using special Instruments...The soundwaves normally cause people to go utterly insane. This spell will protect you from that effect for quite long enough.

    *Giggling, she gives a sly wink to the group*

    Prudence: Unfortunately~ They'll still have equivalent power to a Makuta's Power Scream.

    *Lifting her wrapped object, she finally removes the cloth from it - Showing a spear*

    *Golden-colored, the spear's head has a fanned-out base, but the majority resembles a flattened teardrop with a hole in the center; also, a ring is affixed on the opposite end from the spearhead*

    Prudence: Everyone ready~?

    ...

    [ Battleground, Praepositus' Forces VS Klak's Forces: ]

    *As the battle goes on, two figures watch from separate locations*

    *One figure, a girl, watches from just inside the mouth of a mountain's tunnel; positioned roughly halfway between the two armies*


    [ Yes, Yes I Just Did ]

    *The other figure, a large male, watches from the edge of a huge pine forest near Aeturnus' forces*


    Mystery Girl: *Stares at nothing in particular, partly down and partly outward*

    Mystery Man: *Growls quietly, holding onto some object's handle*

    *The two make no movements to approach*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:43 am

    *the AA guns continue to fire*

    *a squad of infantry begin firing from below*

    *Klak grimaces, and repels himself from the ground*

    *he lands on Praepositus's ship*

    Me: Why bring such a small force? Did Uterio run out of people who believed in him?

    ---

    *D-Klak scoffs*

    DK: "Power Scream? Nadle can handle that! Can't you Nadle?!"

    Nadle: "*gives him a bad look, and changes topic* Spells....Had Klak been here, he would have commented how he hated them...."

    Baterra: "Let's get going!"

    Abneris: "Beaming you down, sirs.....and madam...."


    _________________


    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2125
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 21
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:53 am

    OOS: Can I presume that Klak has landed on the outside of the ship?

    Praepositus: Land without me! *To Klak* Ran out of people? That must be it.

    *The ships land and the fight in the sky mostly subsides.*

    Pilot 1: Set up the bunker quickly! We musn't be caught out in the open.

    *The landed pilots hurridly get to work setting up a portable steel bunker in a ditch. They set up a radio transmitter.*

    OOS: I presume also that people are too high-tech to bother tracing radio signals.

    ---

    [Back in the air]

    *Praepositus spins violently trying to shake Klak off.*

    ---

    [The AA guns]

    Pilot 3: Send in the lighter defended ships with the bombs. Get the ships with heavy armour behind to lead the close combat.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:01 am

    *a larger group of infantry begins charging at the bunker*

    *they are formed in an arch, and the front begins firing at the bunker with their lasers*

    *the back are carrying broadswords and axes, dirty with the years of battle*

    ---

    *Klak falls off the ship, but begins using gravity in an attempt to crush the ship*



    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:03 am

    [ Metallica: ]

    *The surface is totally metallic; not a single tree, not a single rock, not even a blade of grass to be found*

    *Off in the distance, huge buildings which can only be factories rise up; the central factory, also the largest, decidedly resembles a steaming iron*

    *As soon as the group becomes acquainted with their surroundings, that oddly-shaped main factory gives off a wail of sirens and releases a huge cloud of white steam across the ground for at least a kilometer*

    *Several shapes emerge, flying towards the group; at least twenty of them, in a perfect formation*

    *The drones soon land - Showing themselves to be white-and-red Rahkshi, wearing what are perhaps the most comically/disturbingly out-of-place nurse's caps the group is likely to see; also, each one has a gigantic, empty cyringe mounted on a third arm above the left arm, and each carries an oversized scalpel*

    Prudence: ...Yup. These guys are the welcoming party. I believe 'Ladies first' is the saying.

    *With a lunge, she pierces her spear into the metallic ground - Showing that the metal is decidedly delicate and brittle*

    *For a moment, nothing happens - Then, with a rumble, the ground beneath the altered Rahkshi violently shatters*

    *Several huge spears, identical to Prudence's spear, rocket upward before retreating - Leaving eight damaged Rahkshi*

    Prudence: You guys wanna take 'em from here~?

    ...

    [ Klak's Army VS Praepositus' Army, Ground: ]

    Mystery Girl: ... *Remains in the cave, yet does not retreat further* ...

    Mystery Man: *Growls slightly louder, looking visibly agitated*

    *The two still refrain from entering the battle...*
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2125
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 21
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:13 am

    [In the air]

    Praepositus: D*amn! *He ejects from his seat but it gets jammed because of his now dented ship.*

    ---

    [On the ground]

    Pilot 1: Guard the signal!

    *The pilots duck down and fix (what are those things called) something-a-scopes to their guns. They wedge the barrels of their guns in small openings and begin to fire*

    ---

    [Over the AA guns]

    *The first wave of bombs drop.*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:30 am

    Nadle: "Female Rahkshi? Now I've seen everything."

    *the squad begin moving towards the building*

    ---

    *the Malchiorians keep firing*

    *two are shot down*

    *the AA guns are damaged, and some of the squad members defending them have been killed*

    Malchiorian 85: "Keep pushing!"

    ---

    *Klak throws his keyblade at Praepositus, and crashes into the ground*


    _________________


    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2125
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 21
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:41 am

    [The bunker]

    Pilot 1: *Over radio* Uterio, we can comfirm that air defences are low. Ground defences are, so far as we can see, far more substantial. Part of our party is engaging some anti-aircraft guns. Either send another recon mission later or land immedietly, over.

    ---

    [Praepositus' ship]

    *Praepositus shuts off all his engines and transfers the energy to his sheilds. The ship plummets to the ground.*

    [AA guns]

    *The wave of fighters advance and the bombers reform.*

    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:54 am

    *Uterio responds*

    Uterio: "Right. Perseus will be leading a small force, composed of my men and his to the planet. Make sure they do not cover the hole you pierced in their spacial defenses."

    ---

    *the AA guns keep firing*

    ---

    *Klak runs over to the ship, slightly limping*

    Me: Face it Praepositus, this is only a small region in an otherwise large planet. It will take a large army to bring victory!

    ---

    *a Malchiorian starfighter in space begins firing on the pilots in space*


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:57 am

    [ Near Praepositus' Ship: ]

    *A quiet rumbling can be heard*

    *The ground shakes slightly, before Praepositus' ship sinks into the ground*

    *It drops through the soil and rocks, falling into some kind of huge tunnel underneath*

    *Strung up along the tunnel's length are several glowing blue and yellow-green crystals, held in small paper cups*

    Mystery Girl: *Walks up to Praepositus' ship, placing her hand on the ground next to it*

    *She abruptly rises up and stomps, causing the cockpit to pop open*

    Mystery Girl: 'Ey. You dead? *Stares straight ahead*

    ...

    [ Metallica: ]

    Prudence: ... *She holds her hand up* ...

    *From seemingly nowhere, a loud sound can be heard...*

    Prudence: ...Well dammit. This is a new trick.

    *Just as everyone realizes they're hearing marching, two huge panels slide aside far to their left and right*

    *From out of the ground rise up two groups of nine drones each*

    *The drones each have spherical blue bodies, long legs ended in scalpels, elongated spikes atop themselves, and twin launchers on either side of said spike*

    Prudence: *Throws hand up* Sonata Three: Scudo di Gloria!

    *Several arcing beams of crackling purple form around the entire group, deflecting the drones' lasers*

    Prudence: *Drops the field* Attack!! Attack now!!

    *She fries a couple of drones with purple energy*
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2125
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 21
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:06 am

    [The bunker]

    *The pilot puts down the radio and they all continue firing.*

    [In space]

    Pilot 3: We're taking fire from behind. Fighters turn around and engage, bombers continue firing.

    *The bombers fly in to bomb the guns again with the fighters covering them.*

    [Praepositus' ship]

    *The shields absord most of the impact and Praepositus' is alive.*

    Praepositus: Should I just tell you the whole plan or are you going to continue stating the obvious?

    *Praepositus takes hold of his sickle and chain.*

    Praepositus: Maybe this time I can actually finish you...

    *Collapses onto floor.*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:07 am

    OOS: ...

    ...Did you miss my post?

    Should I delete it and post something else?

    ...Sorry...
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:34 pm

    *Klak jumps into the tunnel, Keyblade in hand*

    *he looks at the Mysterious Girl*

    Me: I never knew there was....this....under the planet. Guess I don't know Malchior IV well. Who are you?

    *glances at Praepositus*

    Me: He's a criminal. No bother waking him up. He works for an evil warlord named Uterio.

    ---
    *A heavy built Malchiorian with an enormous warhammer charges at the bunker, and smashes into the walls*

    *the others draw the fire of Praepositus's men*

    ---

    *the space battle continues*

    ---

    *Nadle lifts several of the drones using gravity, and smashes them together*

    *D-Klak uses force lightning on some of them*

    *The Baterra shape shifts into one of the drones, and orders them to kill themselves*

    Baterra: "It's for the safety of the base!"

    *Jinx kicks the head off of one of them, while the rest of the squad smash their weapons at them*

    ---

    *one of the AA guns explodes, killing most of the crew, and the squad protecting it*

    ((By the way, if it helps, Malchior IV is much like Earth, save for a few differences labeled in the Wikia))


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31478
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:59 pm

    OOS: I really want to get my Mysterious Creature into the story. Any ideas?

    *the grenade explodes, taking out one of the mechs*

    *the others continue firing*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2125
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 21
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:25 pm

    [In the air]

    *The bombers join the fighters in fighting the native ships.*

    [In the Bunker]

    Pilot 1: Spears out!

    *The pilots line their spears out of the gun holes. They can't shoot neither can people get near.*

    Pilot 1: *Through radio* We're under being attacked! Send re-enforcements! We can't hold them for long, Praepositus has gone missing!
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2361
    Coins : 13108
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:51 pm

    OOS: I've been on holiday in Devon for the past few days, can anyone give me a summary of what's going on? Thanks.


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:42 am

    *MK runs behind a wall*

    MK: This is going to get messy....

    ---

    *the Malchiorians fall back, and regroup, this time in a disorganized formation*

    OOS: Well KoN, basically Praepositus is leading Uterio's men against Klak's on Malchior IV, D-Klak, Nadle, Prudence and the gang are fighting Medical Mechanica on a place known as Metallica (no known relation to the band), Shroom and Zev's characters are doing who knows what, and Blackout teleported MakutaKlak to the Exo-Force world, where he is taking on some mechs.

    *gasps for breath*

    Zev, see my other posts for my response to your actions.


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:50 am

    [ Beneath Malchior IV's Surface: ]

    Mystery Girl: *Doesn't look at Klak* Huh.

    *Walking over to the wall, she places her hand against it*

    Mystery Girl: ...My clan hasn't been here long. We're always escaping something.

    *Turning towards Klak, nonetheless, she 'stares' right past him*

    Mystery Girl: Who's Uterio?

    ...

    [ Metallica: ]

    Prudence: *Leads the group forward*

    *Half-turning to look at the group, she speaks quietly*

    Prudence: ...There is something here...That we cannot let Medical Mechanica use.

    *Pausing in thought for a few brief moments, she does continue soon enough*

    Prudence: ...It's called the "Grimoire of Oske." Any of you ever heard of it?

    *Nearby, a glowing, pink-red orb floats unnoticed*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31478
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:02 pm

    *one of the mechs cuts a hole in the wall with its saw*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:43 am

    *MK's eyes widen*

    *he forms a fist of steel out of his hand, and punches the mech in the face*

    ---

    *They all shake their heads, save for Jinx, who nods*

    Jinx: "I think I heard an elder talk about it once....Something about it being one of the most powerful books around."

    DK: "Can we destroy it?"

    Nadle: "Let's not be too hasty. We should put it somewhere Mechanica cannot reach....at least without being injured."

    DK: "I know just the place."

    ---

    *Klak notices that the Mystery Girl is blind*

    Me: He's.....a warlord....what my people have called Barrakki. All I know is, he is an arrogant strategist who knows the art of war like a fly knows its sugars. He is ruthless and calculating, and an enormous hypocrite. He hates all who he considers scoundrels, even if he is just as evil.

    *Klak sits on the ship*

    Me: He's declared war on this entire universe, with the help of a species known as "The Great Beings". They believe he is on a crusade to end an evil known as Blackout....we know that he is attempting to conquer the universe. Now, my men are fighting for their lives up there.....


    _________________


    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2125
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 21
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:33 am

    Praepositus: *Praepositus groans quietly* Don't trust him...

    ---

    [Aeturnus' camp]

    *The camp has packed up and continues it's march. Each native village that is passed scores of new warriors join the caravan. A wide variety of races makes up a considerable force of roughly 3000.*

    Aeturnus: *To him Major* Major, I say we give the senate a wound they won't forget. *Unfolds a telescope and points it towards some fields.* We cannot capture land from them but we can make it worthless. *Snaps the telescope shut.*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:33 am

    [ Malchior IV, Tunnel: ]

    Mystery Girl: ... *Stares at the ground* ...

    *She seems to press one foot harder against the ground, then the other*

    Mystery Girl: ...Well this is great. It just keeps getting more confusing...

    *She sighs, walking back towards Praepositus' ship*

    Mystery Girl: ...Someday, I'll be able to practice my Earthbending in peace, without some impending doomsday or raging war to screw it all up.

    *Suddenly, a cackling with mixed-in snorts emerges from the tunnel; followed by the distinct voice of an old man*

    Mystery Geezer: Yes, my child. And on that day, we'll pluck freshly-cooked duck from the trees and will dig up rivers that flow with honeyed milk. *Obnoxious cackling*

    Mystery Girl: ...You shut up. *Stomps in that direction, causing an ominous rumble* ... *Half-turns back to Klak* ...

    *She pauses a few more moments, before finally speaking again*

    Mystery Girl: Whatever the deal is with Ut-whatever and you two...Neither of you are consciously lying.

    *Turning further towards Klak, she speaks inquisitively*

    Mystery Girl: ...What are you? I can tell you're lying, so you must have a body...

    *Stepping once, twice towards him, she lifts her head up a bit*

    Mystery Girl: ...But...You're not human.

    *Her head tilts with curiosity*

    ...

    [ Metallica: ]

    Prudence: ... *Rests the end of spear on ground* ...

    *Looking about herself in a strange way, she eventually continues*

    Prudence: The Grimoire of Oske contains 783 sealed demons. They're all seriously strong.

    *She pauses again, this time for much longer...*

    *From nearby, a humming noise can be heard*

    Prudence: ...Get ready. *Raises spear*

    *Much larger versions of the previous drones emerge*

    Prudence: Keep close together!!

    ...

    [ Bebop II, Another Training Area: ]

    Chrome: *Is standing at one side of the arena*

    Belphegor: *Stands at the other end, grin everpresent* Ushishi. I'm not sure whether this massacre of a fight will even be fun.

    Lussuria: Now, now, Bel-kun~! Don't get too rough while you're playing~!

    Pip: *Is sitting reluctantly, with Bester's head in her lap; pinning her* ... *Ears twitch and icy blue eyes glow angrily*

    Neb: Now, now, Pip. It's nice that you want to protect her, but Chrome needs a chance to prove herself...

    Pip: ... *Huffs, staring away from the Mist Owl* ...

    *The buzzer abruptly goes off - Causing Chrome to flinch slightly*

    Belphegor: *Grin widens even further, as he sends three knives whistling for Chrome's head*

    Chrome: *Ducks out of the way, doing a quick roll* ... *Immediately forms a wooden half-dome from Real Illusion*

    *A wave of Storm Flames from Belphegor blasts clean through the barrier, hitting Chrome*

    Chrome: Kyah! *Tumbles back, a huge wound torn into side*

    Belphegor: Ushishishi. I'm doing the Decimo-brat a favor by killing that -

    KCHNG-shhhhh...

    Belphegor: - ...Trash. *Lowers smoking palm, as the two split halves of a steel cube fall to his sides*

    Levi: *Grunts* Wh - Where did that come from? *Looks around, reaching towards back*

    Fran: Calm down, Stupid Levi-sempai. The match is still going on, is all.

    Levi: ... *Looks over at the youngest Varia* ...I don't -

    Squalo: Voi. Shut up and look back at the Mist Guardian that Belphegor hit.

    Levi: ... *Turns gaze back to "Chrome," after which eyes widen* What the...?

    "Chrome": *Is quickly collapsing into Mist Flames, barely any of "her" left*

    Squalo: ...She was probably hidden long before the match started. Other than illusions themselves, illusionists still have very basic tools that they constantly use - Distractive motions, sight obfuscation, no need for me to go on.

    Lussuria: So she's been in control of the fight this entire time~! *Chuckles* Bel-kun won't like this~!

    Belphegor: ... *Chuckles* ...Little b!tch. No one makes a fool of me and gets away with it.

    *Taking out a red and crimson box, he inserts his Varia Ring*

    *With a blast of Storm Flames, a shrieking creature emerges and begins writhing about*

    Belphegor: Visone Tempesta. *Chuckles at the racket made*

    *The screaming creature proceeds to run around madly, trailing Storm Flames after it*

    *Giving a mechanical hiss, the main arena raises up a meter-high barrier around itself*

    *Still screaming wildly, the creature darts randomly across the floor*

    Belphegor: I like playtime too, Mink. Ushishishi!

    ...

    OOS: Candidate for Content Expansion. ~ Zevvy

    ...Maybe that's enough content.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31478
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:35 pm

    *as the mech has no face, MK fails to punch it*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:12 am

    *In front of Aeturnus appears Shadow Storm, who holds his hand up to the human's face*

    SS: "Stop this mindless war, and join Uterio....."

    ---

    *Nadle charges at a drone, and uses gravity to crush its chest*

    *D-Klak throws an Ithorian Mine at a drone, which moves, and explodes*

    *the others smash their blades into the drones, or keep firing lasers at them*

    *the Baterra continues confusing the drones, until one discovers him*

    Drone: "TRAITOR DETECTED..."

    Baterra: "*shape shifts to his original form* Meh, it was fun while it lasted!!!" *begins firing a laser gun at them*

    ---

    *MK punches the chest of the Mech, aiming for the pilot*

    ---

    *Klak looks down to the ground*

    Me: I'm a Makuta....or at least....I was....See, my species were originally beings of light who turned completely to the shadows. However, thanks to Someone's help, I became a Makuta of Light. I've been purified. The only thing I've lied about is Uterio being a warlord, and Praepositus being a criminal. Uterio is scumbag who has been elevated to a position of nobility he does not deserve. Praepositus is just a confused vassal.
    If you think I'm lying about that, then you're sadly mistaken.....I wish I could say differently....

    *the Mystery Girl and Praepositus hear F-Klak's voice cackling, but Klak cannot hear it*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31478
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:31 pm

    *the pilot is crushed, but MK is suddenly restrained by two other mechs*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:50 am