BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPower Battles

    Share
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4739
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Malygos on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:10 am

    OOS: Don't worry, they're not. Also, Treveya is supposed to fight Malygos.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:54 am

    OOS: It's just harmless fun
    Though, to be fair, his reaction is similar to that of Drowning, so, there is that
    And he did just randomly force it into his mouth
    And huzah, Blackout points out the answer!
    Waiting for klak.....

    *Vultran pulls the knife out of his back*

    Vultran: I would try it, but something tells me you'd grab me and hurt me...

    *Throws the knife in the ground and teleports away*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:50 am

    *Treveya finds herself in front of Malygos in the ring*

    T: "Ugh...what happened?"

    *MK's voice is heard in her mind*

    MK: Don't. EVER. Break the tournament's rules. Capice?

    *she sees Malygos, and throws her shuriken at him*

    ---

    *Klak turns to Praepositus*

    Me: You don't want to do this now, do you? Don't you understand? Fighting me will only condemn the universe. However...maybe things can be changed...

    *He repels Praepositus with the Crast*


    _________________


    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1952
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:07 am

    *Praepositus hurls one of his six spears at Klak.*

    Praepositus: I understand well enough... You needn't fight anyway, you only need to die.

    *Hurls another spear.*

    Praepositus: The fate of us all aside, I could hardly let you run off to attack my leader now could I?
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:31 am

    [ Akkh'gherr: ]

    Nabonidus: *Nods* Then let us go.

    *They begin swimming deeper, into the inky blackness within the chasm*

    *All around, vile, half-formed shapes can be seen in the shadows*

    ...

    [ Main Hangar: ]

    Kanna: *Points forward* Ashcroft! Burst Joust!

    Ashcroft: Yes, Milady. *Charging forward with surprising speed, he stabs his lance into Grudge's side*

    *His lance then begins to turn into smoke, rapidly expanding and seeming to loosen the mud with impressive speed*

    Matilda: Jack! Trick-or-Treat!!

    Jack: *Cackle* *Leaps towards Grudge, lashing out with ribs*

    Marion: Chuck. Proximity Burst.

    Chuck: ... *Leaps in, holding his pistol right up to Grudge*

    *He unleashes a massive shot at point-blank*

    Vi: *Panting, finally manages to summon her spirit* Mick!!

    *The spirit manifests - A faintly glowing jaguar*


    Vi: *Goes with the momentum* O.S.: Were-Jaguar!!

    Mick: *Roars, turning into a ghostly fireball with a cutesy version of his actual head's features*

    *Entering Vi's gloves, they give off a massive amount of energy*

    *The fingerless gloves have become glowing golden claws, and Vi's feet have formed semi-transparent claws, as well. On her biceps, thighs, upper-back, and tail can be seen glowing gold leopard spots, and all of her dark gray patches glow the same color. Finally, her eyes are filled with a glowing gold light*

    Vi: *Roars loudly* Ayers Rock Leap!! *Crouches down low, leg muscles visibly tightening*

    Pitou: Ooh~! I believe she's using a Possession technique~! *His tongue looks like a heart in his smiling mouth*

    *As Vi takes a flying leap, slashing at Grudge's face with blinding speed, Mamimi strolls up to Pitou*

    Mamimi: Possession...? Isn't that where the shaman lets the spirit take control of their body? *Looks over at Vi, who has landed atop a ship on Grudge's other side*

    Pitou: *Nods* Yes...But there are multiple Possession techniques. The most well known is Seigyo o Hōki - "Relinquished Control", where the shaman gives the spirit full control of their body for a previously-agreed timeframe.

    *He watches as Vi leaps in again, slashing a huge chunk out of Grudge's shoulder - All while giving a loud warcry*

    Pitou: ...However...There is also a technique called Kyōdō Sagyō - "Joint Operation". In this technique, the shaman and spirit share control of the body - In this instance, Vi's experience in combat is supplemented with her spirit's natural instincts and senses; I noticed that because of the leopard spots, and because of the pouncing instinct inherent to cats, which I happen to know a little~ bit about.

    *He chuckles, watching as Vi takes yet another leap-and-slash at Grudge*

    Pitou: This form of Possession is much rarer, as it does not depend on the harmony of spirits...It requires a harmony of souls. Synchronizing two spirits is all a matter of skill and precision; synchronizing two souls is hinged on the bonds of care and understanding between shaman and spirit.

    Mamimi: ...I see... *She looks back at the battle, showing surprising understanding in her eyes* So, because of Vi's erratic spiritual aura, it is hard for her to form a more powerful OverSoul...But since she's very devoted to her allies, Vi can more easily harmonize her soul with her Spirit Ally. So, she's using some kind of..."Weapon/Possession"-type, so as to form an OverSoul that's better suited to her nature.

    Pitou: *Nods, smiling at her* Couldn't have said it better myself! *Pauses for a moment* ...Any reason you're hanging back?

    Mamimi: *Looks over* Yeah...Morphine's O.S.: El Dolor, Será Amado - *Gestures to the enlarged pendulum* - Works by pinpointing areas where the enemy's energy coalesces, and then piercing those locations to cause serious damage. Unfortunately, if the enemy's amorphous, then it's hard to get a bead on one point before it fades.

    Pitou: *Nods* ...Reminds me of the chakras, in a way. Or the chi points used in acupuncture, more likely.

    Mamimi: *Gives a nod as well* Mm-hmm.

    *They watch the battle*

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis, Storage Room: ]

    Namah: *Pats the red spirit on the head* I'll name you...August. M'kay?

    August: *Trills happily, floating into the air*

    Namah: *Looks up at Shroom, sitting up experimentally* ...Has something happened while I was gone?

    *She inspects her right wrist, crawling over to pick up the Bracelet of the Clouds*

    Namah: ... *Puts the Bracelet on* ...Hibari, I guess.

    *Looking back to Shroom, her calm eyes make it apparent that her wrist no longer hurts*

    Namah: Was there an attack while I was knocked out?

    August: *Floats over, inspecting Shroom*

    ...

    [ Tournament: ]

    *At the moment, both Zev and Makoto are on the ground*

    Makoto: Isepo Isoun!! *Launches another barrage of ice chunks*

    Zev: *Dodges again, but gets nicked by a few* Urk... *Leaps again, giving an overhead slash towards Makoto*

    Makoto: *Makes the same motion as when she performed Assokotor* ...!!

    Zev: There we go!! *Releases left hand from sword, preparing some kind of technique to prevent the ice wall*

    Makoto: Gotcha!! *Ducks around the sword, knocking it away with left shoulder while using left hand to knock down Zev's other hand* Last mistake, Zevvy!!

    Zev: *Eyes widen slightly* Wow...This is...Twice now, so quickly...

    Makoto: *Ignores his words* Poro Uppercut!! *Delivers an energy-charged uppercut with the OverSoul*

    Zev: *Flies back, landing on his back* Uugh...

    Asabana: *Separates from the stone knife in Zev's grasp* Poor Zev...I hope he'll be okay... *Fades away*

    Makoto: I win~! I win~! Heeheehee~! *Does a little spin on toe*

    Zev: ... *Lays on back, staring blankly upward* ...Hm?

    Dark Brown Spirit: *Hovers above Zev, looking down* ... *Gives a concerned trill*

    Zev: *Smiles reassuringly* I'm fine...When you lose a fight but live, that's just a chance to get stronger.

    Spirit: ... *Looks closer at him, trilling once again*

    Zev: ...A name...? Huh...How about...Cyrus?

    Cyrus: *Trills happily at the name*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:52 am

    Shroom: Well, there is a massive mud monster trying to destroy everything outside the ship; but apart from that, nothing really.

    *Shroom looks up at August and grins for the first time in a long while, revealing stupidly sharp canine teeth, almost shark-like with their jagged edges*

    Shroom: *Looks back at Namah* It's okay, they have everything under control.

    *A large orange robotic eye like object rolls into the room*

    Robot: What's happening? Who are you? What's wrong with your hair? What is that?

    *Shroom sighs and picks up the robot*

    Shroom: How did you get away from GLaDOS huh?

    [ Main hangar: ]

    Yuuka: Moss!

    Moss: What!?

    Yuuka: *Dives toward Moss* Jump~!

    *Moss jumps into the air as Yuuka catches her with her talons, carrying her high into the air*

    Moss: I can't say that I was expecting that.

    *Moss pulls out her bind coin and tightens some vines around Yuuka's feet and Moss' shoulders so that she doesn't fall*

    GLaDOS: Your bear misplaced it when he was trying to fix me. Throw it in the hole next to you*

    Shroom: What hole?

    *One of the floor tiles opens next to Shroom, and he throws the robot in, surprised*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:15 am

    *Klak blocks the spears by repelling them*

    Me: Of course not. I understand.

    *he blasts at Praepositus with rays of light*

    ---

    *D-Klak continues frying Uterio with Force lightning, the latter screaming in pain, and building up a resistance*

    *Nadle summons gravity, and crushes half of Uterio's small force*

    Nadle: "Did I do that?" *he and the Baterra charge at the remaining half dozen*

    ---

    *The Norman sits in front of the hospital bed, almost as if meditating*

    *Raziel walks in*

    Norman: "A wraith? I never thought I would meet your kind...and that blade you have...."

    Raziel: "You would never want to know it's true potential....I'm here to guard you. I know of an evil being's plans. And it involves kidnapping you."

    Norman: "I've been getting kidnapped for the past year. When it wasn't Caiaphus, it was Blackout. I await the day I can return home."

    *F-Klak appears with his assistant from earlier*

    FK: "That day will come soon enough."


    _________________


    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4739
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Malygos on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:37 am

    *Malygos creates a shield of energy, blocking the Shuriken*

    Malygos: Tsk tsk. How predictable.

    *Malygos launches three bolts of fire, one straight at Treveya, two others veering off sideways, which then home back in on her.*
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1952
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:40 am

    *Instinctively, Aeturnus draws his rifle and points it at the shadows.*

    Aeturnus: *whisper* We're surrounded, is this meant to happen?

    ---

    *Praepositus closes his eyes appearing to let down his guard, in one swift movement the weight on the end of his chain flicks out at Klak's chin.*

    ---

    Mechanic: *looks at the outside of probe* This will never fly. Send it floating off.

    *The mechanics leave the landing bay and a large door opens, the probe slides out. Oxygen starts running out on board the probe.*

    UY: It's getting very stuffy in here.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:15 am

    [ Akkh'gherr: ]

    Nabonidus: Calm yourself. Even if some harbor any intentions of violence, they are incapable of harming you while I am present.

    *Suddenly, Aeturnus begins to notice a rippling forming around the two of them; centered on Nabonidus's location*

    Nabonidus: *Looks over to the side* Come then, you cretins. Your existence holds less worth in Creation than the rocks and stone you cling to.

    *Seemingly angered, three disgusting, twisted creatures lunge towards them - Only to be eviscerated on contact with Nabonidus's barrier*

    *With a gurgling roar, a creature that would dwarf a whale uncoils its distorted body from the cliff face*

    Nabonidus: *Sighs, as a hole is rent straight through the creature's flesh - Perfectly matching the diameter of his barrier* Such sad creatures...They did not have the will to sustain their forms.

    *He pauses, watching as the fiends around them quiver and tremble, but become hushed and complacent otherwise*

    Nabonidus: ...It is my belief - And hope - That you have the will they lack.

    *The abyss seems to grow impossibly dark, as the two near the bottom*

    Nabonidus: *Forms a pair of ghostly flames, leaving one to float over Aeturnus's shoulder for illumination* ...That is what I believe humans call a "will-o'-the-wisp". It will not harm you.

    *Something is becoming visible, near them and below...Something truly gargantuan*

    Nabonidus: ...We are here. *Turns upright, alighting on the surface*

    *It is a huge stone platform, covered with twisted rubble; all coated in sickly green and inky black slime*

    *A convulsing shadow begins to emerge from the center of the platform, giving an utterly bizarre and unworldly gurgle*

    Nabonidus: ...Bour. Stop this foolishness and address the human commander.

    *The slime shudders, giving a noise like a sigh, and starts to calm itself down*

    Bour: Fine. You always had to suck the fun out of everything, Little Brother. *Assumes a more recognizeable shape*

    *He has become a massive humanoid of erratic, liquid black composition, with lean features and a round head; his face featureless save for two staring, blank white circles and four stubby, rounded tentacles at approximate mouth*

    Bour: *Reclines on a huge slab of rubble like some kind of ottoman* So. Someone wants me to give them power. Again. It's a human commander. Again. Why couldn't you take care of this, Nabonidus?

    Nabonidus: It was a decision of mine, with Void's consent, that Commander Aeturnus receive his blessing from you.

    Bour: Yeah. You took him to Bralgu without Void's permission and the Big Boss pimpslapped your ego. That's what I'm taking away from this.

    Nabonidus: *Eyes glow brightly* ...I honestly expected this, but had hoped you would make an attempt to be civil. You may have size, but all of Void's Generals are granted equal power. If you continue to run your mouth, I may feel like sinking you and your high court of freaks and aberrations even deeper below the waves.

    Bour: *Gives a deep chortling* Yeah, yeah; you always talk such crap. Don't get all edgy, Little Brother.

    *Releasing a yawn that gives rise to a small sea quake, Bour looks down at Aeturnus*

    Bour: ...And what are your thoughts, Commander?

    ...

    [ Space Station Hangar: ]

    Vi: GRRRAAARRRGH!! *Leaps past Grudge, slashing again*

    Kanna, Matilda, & Marion: *Continue the assault, as well*

    Mamimi: *Keeps looking for an ideal opportunity*

    Hibari: *Stands before Thalim and Ryoko, spinning hancuffs on one finger*

    Thalim: *Gently holds Ryoko, trying to coax her into waking up*

    Ryoko: *Is half-unconscious, due to a whipping tendril catching her in the side of the head while falling*

    Pitou: Hmmm...We need something big...

    ...

    Namah: *Looks towards the door* ...If you say so...But I want to know right away if things go wrong.

    *She looks at August, to see the spirit laying face-down on top of Shroom's head, windmilling arms around*

    August: *Trill* *Trill* Mera-Mera. Mera-Mera. Mera-Mera. *Trill*

    Namah: ... *Shrugs* Well...He knows one Japanese sound effect out of all the languages I recognize.

    *She begins unwrapping the leaves from her burned wrist*

    Namah: Guess that counts for something.

    August: *Trill* Mera-Mera.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 pm

    Shroom: Guess so...

    *Shroom seems not disturbed by August laying on his head*

    Shroom: Ahhhh... I might have to leave, along with Moss... There's something I need to check... Something urgent...

    *Shroom rubs his eyes tiredly and stares straight into Namah's eyes; eye-to-eye contact is very rare with Shroom*

    Shroom: I was wondering, do you guys wanna come with us? I mean, we are not going anytime soon but, we need help.

    *Shroom's eyes loose contact with Namah's and come across one of the GLaDOS cameras*

    Shroom: *Remains silent*

    [ Main hangar: ]

    Yuuka: Hmmmm... How do you clean out mud?

    Moss: With water?

    Yuuka: Funny, I usually clean out mud in my feathers with my teeth!

    *Yuuka makes an exited hooting noise and dives for the ship, dropping Moss in the process*

    Moss: *Lands next to the side of the ship*

    *Moss begins searching the underside of the ship, crawling around and trying to find something*

    Moss:*Locates what looks like a fire hose* Got it!

    *Moss then dashes from under the ship to right in front of Grudge*

    Moss: *Giggles and opens the tap on the hose nozzle*

    *A MASSIVE jet of water, capable of moving a bus, is sprayed at Grudge; Moss struggling to keep balance*

    Yuuka:*Lands on Moss' shoulders, but it makes little to no difference, because Yuuka is so light*




    _________________
    :]

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:18 pm

    Xigneo:Ugh, so drowsy. Whats going on?
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:42 am

    *Nyatera collapses just as two speeder bikes and a Drone appear on the horizon and fire energy blasts at Blackout*


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:30 am

    [ Vesica Piscis Storage Room: ]

    Namah: Hmmm... *Looks at Shroom evenly*

    August: ...Mera-Mera Mera-Mera Mera-Mera... *Still laying on Shroom's head, is randomly tugging his dreadlocks up before dropping them back down*

    Namah: I'd like to stay with you guys...And I'm sure the others would to. However...Vi has something she needs to do.

    *Her eyes soften slightly, as she speaks very quietly*

    Namah: ...Let's not separate...Okay?

    ...

    [ Main Hangar: ]

    Vi: *Continues slashing at Grudge*

    Kanna, Matilda, & Marion: *Are keeping up their ferocious attacks as well*

    Haruko: *Comes swooping in, smashing guitar into Grudge's head*

    *This, combined with Moss's fire extinguisher, sends Grudge toppling back*

    Grudge: *Prepares to rise up, before giving an abrupt gurgle* ... *Looks down at torso, to the right of solar plexus*

    *A certain pendulum has pierced through, causing a golden glow in the wound*

    Mamimi: *Retracts Morphine's O.S., smiling for what seems like the first time since her introduction* Good shot, Morphine.

    Morphine: *Chirps happily from her cockpit in the pendulum*

    Grudge: *Gurgles, before a deep bass voice starts to emerge* Thanks...You all...I can...Rest...For a while...

    *His voice noticeably trembles with happiness, as his body starts to fall apart*

    *Everyone seems surprised to some degree, except for Kanna and Pitou*

    Pitou: I suspected as much...But I wasn't sure. *Looks to Kanna* He's an Elemental, isn't he?

    Kanna: ... *Nods* ...One of the Family of Noah's abilities...Is to subjugate the will of spirits. Then, once they die, they'll simply be reincarnated back into their control until their soul is dissolved.

    *Giving a shakey sigh, her eyes seem to swim as Ashcroft fades away and her cigarette goes out*

    Kanna: *Removes cigarette from mouth* Without a proper mantra of some kind...He'll never be free. The kind of mantras to break this dominion have been lost for so long...It's horrible...

    *Suddenly, a murmuring can be heard in a familiar voice - Causing everyone to look for the source*

    ???: Oṃ śanti śanti śanti...Oṃ śanti śanti śanti...Oṃ śanti śanti śanti...Oṃ śanti śanti śanti...Oṃ śanti śanti śanti...

    Grudge: *Body continues dissolving, now with a glow* ...I...I feel...Warm...I feel...At peace...

    *A long-haired figure is approaching, with a spirit floating over shoulder*

    ???: ...Oṃ śanti śanti śanti...Oṃ śanti śanti śanti...Oṃ śanti śanti śanti.

    Grudge: *Body dissolves, releasing some kind of spirit* I don't know why...But...I'm really happy...Right now...

    *The figure who was chanting emerges, smiling calmly at the spirit*


    Zev: ...Good night, big guy. I'm glad that I could help out with this somehow, in the end. *Chuckles*

    Cyrus: *Peeks over Zev's shoulder* *Trill* *Trill* *Trill*

    Zev: *Looks over at the spirit, confused* Oh? Yeah, these are my friends. They won't hurt you.

    Vi: *Has released OverSoul and dismissed Mick* Zev...You seem...Changed.

    Zev: *Rubs at the back of head* Heh. Well, I think I'm starting to...I've lost two fights in less than a day. Figured I'd have to change something; the look kinda came to me. *Puts finger under Vi's chin, tilting her face up*

    *He's become much taller, easily towering over Vi in a more noticeable way than before*

    Zev: ... *Grins mischeiviously* But I'm still the jerk you know and love, Board-Chest. *Chuckles*

    Vi: *Glares at him, smacking his shoulder hard* Should have known you'd still be a total brat at heart. *Notices the spirit hovering right at Zev's shoulder*

    Cyrus: *Trill* *Trill* Gura-Gura. *Waves arms up and down happily* *Trill* *Trill*

    Vi: ...A new friend of yours? He looks like a spirit...But not one I've seen. *Prods Cyrus with finger*

    Cyrus: *Grabs on with one of its broad hands, starting to inspect Vi's hand* *Trill* *Trill*

    Zev: *Shrugs* Dunno where he came from...But I can kind understand him.

    Cyrus: *Has become distracted by floating upside down, spinning drill legs* Gura-Gura Gura-Gura. *Trill*

    Vi: ...I see. *Looks off to the side, noticing something near a crate*

    *Something ducks behind the crate as soon as Vi looks over*

    Vi: Huh. *Narrows eyes* ...There's someone I need to talk to soon.

    Zev: Well...I'm gonna take a nap, I think. *Walks off*

    Cyrus: *Latches onto Zev's shoulder for transportation* *Trill* *Trill*

    Mamimi: ...Huh... *Looks a bit sad* ...Hm? *Looks down*

    Matilda: *Looking up at Mamimi* Mimi-nee was so cool~! Matilda wants to know how you beat the mud monster!

    Mamimi: ... *Smiles softly* ...Sure. I'll tell you.

    *She bends down closer to explain...*


    Last edited by Zev: Kitsune-tan~ on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:56 am

    Meanwhile, on Yon's ship...
    -------------------------------

    *SM Yon awakes from his sleep and comes down to the floor*

    SM Yon: Where are we going?

    Yon: We're at a space station owned by a friend of mine. Hopefully he'll give us some cover from the Empire pirates. It's called ATUAR SADIARES.

    SM Yon: What pirates?

    Yon: Never you mind.

    *Yon's ship lands on a platform and a blue-skinned member of Yon's species, accompanied by two guards, emerges from the station and walks towards Yon's ship. Yon and his Shattered Mirror counterpart walk out*

    ???: Yon! Nice to see you! Wait, there are two of you now?

    Yon: Nice to see you too, Lan. Yeah, I've brought my Shattered Mirror self along as well.

    Lan: Woah! I don't want any trouble. We both know that these SM guys only want to destroy all the inhabitants of this universe.

    Yon: Don't worry, I trust myself.

    Lan: Not sure that I do, though. Anyway, I hope you've been taking good care of my ship. 'Cause if not...

    *Lan makes a threatening motion with his hands*

    Yon: Your ship? I won it, fair and square.

    *While Yon is speaking, Lan whispers 'Search the ship' to a guard, who nods*

    Lan: Whatever. Anyway, come on in.

    *Lan, Yon and SM Yon walk into the main complex, while the two guards search the ship*


    _________________
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1952
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:34 am

    *Aeturnus, for some reason, feels oblidged to side with Nabonidus.*

    Aeturnus: Your type seem quite capable of reading my thoughs without asking.

    Aeturnus (in thought): Perhaps I would do well to be civil myself, since I am here for his blessing...

    *The thought suddenly occurs to him, why is he here for a blessing? Perhaps, however, he would be able to command on 'the surface' and be able to command his humans too.*

    ---

    *Haig strides into a large oblong room, around it's edges are at least 200 humans sitting around the edge as if it were an arena. As Haig enters through, his fellow conspiritors cheer at their new victory.*

    Haig: *Raises both hands and the cheering dies down.* Our patience has done us well, the autocratic ways of the past are over! We are no longer ruled by soldiers and a new golden age shall descend on our glorious Empire! *quieter to himself* And I shall take my place among you brothers.

    *More cheering ensues and bit by bit the men stand and continue clapping for some time. These men, except Haig, were not in military uniform. They wore white Greek robes instead.*

    *Haig goes to leave but is stopped by two guards bearing ceremonial spears.*

    Haig: *somewhat angry* What is this?! How dare you, step aside!

    Politician 1: We aren't fools Field Marshal... You seem much too like a military dictator for our liking...

    *The guards lower their spears ready to strike.*

    Politician 1: ...as you said, we are no longer ruled by soldiers.

    *The guards stab into Haig, once into his stomach the other into his chest, he gasps for breaths that would never come. And dies.*

    OOS: I'm not sure what to be doing with Usagi Yojimbo, I would appreciate some interaction or I think I'll probably kill him off.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:18 am

    *In front of Xigneo appears a large Gundam*



    ???: "Identify yourself!"

    ---

    *Klak is hit by the flick, and grabs the chain*

    *he swings Praepositus towards a wall*

    ---

    *Treveya does her previous action*

    ---

    *Shadow Storm walks in behind the politicians*

    SS: "Pity....I kind of liked that one.... *he turns to the crowd* Citizens! You know that your alliance with Generallissimo Uterio will not be in vain! I say that you elect a leader who keeps this intact! If so, the human species, like that of my cousin, will rule once more!!!"

    ---

    *Rahksha wrestles Abneris off of him, and runs to D-Klak*

    *he smacks him out of the way, stopping the Force Lightning current*

    *Uterio is gasping, his armor halfway incinerated*

    Uterio: "Retreat...Soldiers! Retreat!!!" *coughs*

    *Rahksha and the surviving two soldiers run to their General, and form a portal around him*

    *They begin shooting at Nadle, the Baterra, and Abneris, who dodge their blasts and fire back*

    *The villains have escaped*

    *D-Klak is laughing*

    DK: "Wow...what a rage...I almost killed Uterio Di Armechio! Alright, let's watch Treveya kick some butt, eh?"

    *Nadle nods*

    Nadle: "I cannot wait to see who my next opponent is."


    _________________


    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:03 am

    *Shroom thinks for a while, and looks back at Namah's eyes*

    Shroom: ...

    *Shroom cannot say no to Namah*

    Shroom: Fine.

    [ Space station hangar: ]

    Moss: *Puts the tap back on the nozzle* Hmm~!

    *Yuuka seems quite comfortable standing on Moss' shoulders, and it seems that Moss hasn't noticed that she is there*

    Yuuka: Coo~! Coo~!

    *Moss jumps with fright, looking around to see where the bird calls came from, Yuuka keeps a balance on Moss' shoulders*

    Moss: Yuuka?

    *Moss looks upwards, and as Yuuka smiles at her, Moss doesn't smile back*

    Moss: *Growls*

    Yuuka: EEEP!

    *Moss attempts to grab Yuuka playfully, but Yuuka is too fast for her; She bursts into the air and glides around, hooting happily*

    Moss: *Gives up and looks around, she notices Vi out of her bandages* Yo! Vi!



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:39 am

    [ Vesica Piscis Storage Room: ]

    Namah: *Smiles softly* ...Thank you, Shroom...I'm glad I don't need to say goodbye to you.

    August: *Has stopped playing with Shroom's dreads, laying on his head asleep*

    Namah: ... *Looks over at Rutherfor* Hope she gets up soon...I wanna know August's deal.

    Rutherfor: *Mumbles incoherently in sleep*

    Ryo-Ohki: *Doesn't stir a bit*

    ...

    [ Main Hangar: ]

    Vi: *Leaps over to Moss* 'Ey. Nice to see you again...

    *She looks down at the extinguisher, chuckling*

    Vi: ...Never would have thought of that. *Seems to think of something*

    *Looking around to make sure no one needs her, Vi turns back to Moss*

    Vi: Would you like to meet my Spirit Ally in person?

    *She seems hopeful for something...*

    [ Bralgu: ]

    Bour: *Yawns* Can't. When I take a peek into people's minds, it does damage.

    *He stretches his shoulders, causing a squelching and popping noise*

    Bour: What do you think power should be used for, human? Should it be used to command? Should it be used to protect? Or should power be used to destroy all obstacles?

    *Staring at Aeturnus, he awaits an answer*

    ...

    [ Space Station Hangar: ]

    Zev: ... *Looks up* Hm?

    *One of Misaki's Kooni Shikigami floats near him*

    *From the shikigami, Misaki's chipper voice can be heard clearly*

    Misaki: Hello, Zev~! I've got good news, and I've got great news! The good news is that I'm out of the infirmary, right as rain~!

    Zev: *Smiles* That's great, mom! Though, that makes me wonder what kind of news could be better than you being okay...

    Misaki: Your father and little sister are on their way here!

    Zev: *Freezes up, pale* ...Father and...Little...S-S-Sister...!? *Seems terrified*

    Misaki: Yes! Your sister may already be here! Well, toodle pip! *Voice fades out, as shikigami flits away*

    Zev: ... *Surveys the area fearfully* ...Oh, great. *Sighs*

    *Off to the side nearby, a young woman of red-pink hair and pale pink eyes, in a kimono, can be seen sitting elegantly outside of some kind of teashop; writing on a scroll with an inkbrush*


    Zev: *Assumes a much more gentlemanly posture, walking over* ... *Gives a refined bow at the waist* Little Sister Tamao. This is unexpected, but I'm glad to see you. ...Though I don't entirely understand why you're here.

    Tamao: *Rises up with an elegant grace, leaving inkpot, brush, and scroll behind* Ah, Big Brother! I'm so glad to see you...It seems you have a new little friend, hm?

    Cyrus: *Floats over, looking at Tamao* ...Gura-Gura. *Doesn't know what to make of her, apparently*

    Zev: So...I know your ship is the fastest in the fleet, and dad tends to make detours when going anywhere on his own...But why have you two come to me? *Rubs the back of neck, seemingly embarrassed* I haven't visited dad for a long time...And I've gone so long without visiting you, it should be a punishable crime. *He looks up at her*

    Tamao: *Has folded her arms into her sleeves, appraising her older brother*

    Zev: ... *Smiles softly* You've really, really grown up...To be a beautiful young lady. *Chuckles* We must make an odd pair...You're every bit a Japanese princess, and I'm some tie-dye away from being a scruffy hippy.

    *The smile Zev gives Tamao is genuine in a way that's rarely ever seen on him*

    Zev: All my prattling aside...You look beautiful, Little Sis. I'm lucky to have a sister who cares enough to come see her big brother, even when he's spent millenia without visiting her once...Whatever the reason, thank you for coming here. *Takes Tamao in a gentle hug*

    ...

    [ Nearby Zev and Tamao: ]

    Kanna, Matilda, & Marion: *Are peeking from around a tall crate, watching the proceedings*

    Mamimi, Haruko, & Pitou: *Peek over a shorter, but broader crate; also watching the events unfold*

    Ryoko: *Phases head out of the floor, from the nose-up* ...This is interesting.

    ...

    [ Back To The Reunion Of Siblings: ]

    Tamao: *Returns the hug* ... *Releases Zev, looking up at him* As for why Father and I have come to see you, it's simple. So simple, you answered it yourself without knowing. *Gives a giggle in her beautiful voice*

    Zev: ...Hm? *Seems utterly confused by this* You've officially lost me, Sis...What did anything I said have to do with why you've come to see me? *Looks down at one palm, deep in thought, while rubbing the back of head with other hand*

    Tamao: *Gives a less dignified, yet still lovely giggle* One of your most appealing traits, Big Brother, is that adorable way of how you are oblivious to your own self.

    Zev: ... *Furrows eyebrows, confused* ...Yup. Completely lost me, now. *Sighs* I wrote a cheat sheet for talking to you, but it's somewhere in all my mementos from the family...I know where it is, but I...Don't know all the same.

    Tamao: *Continues smiling* Now, Big Brother, I'll need you to follow along...You know how Father and I share a certain link with you and Asabana? A strange understanding?

    Zev: ...Vaguely. *Looks off to the left, out of the corner of his eye* ...You seem quite in on this, Foxey.

    Asabana: *Has appeared in spirit ball form, smiling mischeiviously* She's right. You're cute when you don't get what someone's talking about. *Winks*

    Zev: Actually, I'm always cute. *Turns attention back to Tamao completely, eyes softening* No offense, Little Sister, but I still don't get why you're here.

    Tamao: *Nods slightly* Yes, yes, that's quite apparent. *Chuckles* To put it simply...You've grown as much as I have. Perhaps even moreso, Brother.

    Zev: ...The more you talk, the less I understand. I hope we're getting close to the part where I get the picture.

    Tamao: Well, to be technical...Father and I could sense through our connection with you and Asabana how you had grown. For a long time, you've been a bit selfish; in a curious way. Not in the way of greed, really...If you catch my drift, it isn't that you've been too focused on yourself.

    Asabana: *Giggles* The problem is that you haven't known yourself well enough. *Smiles at Zev*

    Tamao: You are very perceptive of others, and you can understand spirits in a truly unique manner which I strive for...But you haven't known yourself as well. Your strengths; your weaknesses. It's something that many of our family have had to face - And it's something that no number of victories can solve.

    Zev: *Has a look of realization on face* The feeling...From being beaten by Hyozo and Makoto. This feeling that I'm changing, but need to form this change into something meaningful...

    Tamao: *Nods, seeming very proud of Zev* Yes. You are nearing an epiphany - And I know that you'll reach it in your own time. Father has decided that it's time for you to learn the ways of your inheritance...I've gotten my inheritance from Grandmother; Father is bringing you a secret gift from Grandfather.

    Zev: *Eyes sparkle slightly* Oooh! I haven't been this excited for a gift since I met - *Freezes again* ...Asabana...And when I met Asabana...When I met her... *Goes white as a sheet, veins turned cold as ice*

    Tamao: *Gives another nod, confirming Zev's fears with the malicious glint in her eyes* Yes, brother. Just like when Asabana was made your Spirit Ally, you shall receive training.

    Zev: ... *Looks at Tamao fearfully, gulping repeatedly despite dry mouth* ...You mean...No...! No, please...Last time, it was Mother...Will it be Father this time...!?

    Tamao: *Shakes head, chuckling* No, no, no! Father has said himself that his abilities are not suitable for lending power. Also, Mother has declared that she is not fit to train you for this particular event. They have assigned someone else...A willing, fully capable volunteer who knows you just as well as they do - Perhaps better...

    Zev: ... *Seems to calm for a moment* ...Oh, no... *He realizes who this means, raising a hand and pointing with a tremble* ...You...You can't possibly mean...!!

    Tamao: *Nods* Yes, Brother Dearest. *Unfolds hands from within sleeves, revealing a large meat cleaver in right hand* You may still call me little sister...But now, you may also call me 'Little Sister-sensei'. *Giggles evilly*

    Zev: ... *Gulp* ...So...Is that cleaver...Part of the training...? *Massages wrists* ...Like...A...Sacrifice...Kind of training...? *Shivers, tears welling up in eyes*

    Tamao: No no no no no~! *Crosses arms, cleaver pointed straight up* This is merely what you would call 'Coercive Motivation.' I won't hold back... *Eyes soften* ...But I would never hurt you like that. I truly love you, Big Brother.

    Zev: Uuuh... *Eyes glimmer with tears* ...Little Sis...No matter what...Even if I whine, and say some bad things during this training...I love you too. More than I can put into words.

    Tamao: *Nods* I know, Big Brother. *Points downward with left hand, arms still crossed, cleaver still in right hand* On the floor. Twenty-five push ups.

    Zev: S-sure. *Hesitates a split second before doing so, but gets down on the ground for push ups* Huh?

    Tamao: *Has gently placed foot in the center of Zev's back* Hesitation to obey orders. Minus twenty points. Thirty push ups, on the double.

    Zev: *Catching her drift, immediately starts doing push ups* ...!! *Struggles against Tamao's foot - Which is now applying massive pressure - But keeps with it*

    Tamao: Good pace. Strong form. Using energy wisely. Excellent so far, Big Brother.

    Zev: ... *Keeps going* ...Thank you...Little Sister-sensei...

    Tamao: No talking. It uses too much breath.

    Zev: ... *Maintains push ups* ...

    Asabana: *Still in spirit ball form, laughs at Zev*

    Cyrus: *Looks at the spectacle curiously, occasionally glancing at the stares from passersby*

    Tamao: ...If you falter, you shall start over and go to thirty-five.

    Zev: ... *Lets his silence confirm understanding* ...

    Tamao: ...Twenty-two...Twenty-three...

    ...

    [ Nearby Zev And Tamao: ]

    Kanna, Matilda, & Marion: *Stare at the sight, not knowing what to think*

    Mamimi: ...I knew Zev was whipped. I just didn't know who.

    Pitou: Vi and Namah are gonna like this young lady.

    Ryoko: *Laying on the floor, is laughing so hard that she's breathless and nearly silent*

    Haruko: *Giggles* Wish I had popcorn for this. And a camera.

    Pitou: You know it, girlfriend.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:03 am

    Shroom: Oh! I just remembered! GLaDOS! Where's the sealed chamber?

    GLaDOS: Gone.

    *Shroom's eyes go wide and he looks shocked out of his mind*

    Shroom: W-What? Gone? To where!?

    GLaDOS: I believe that the chamber is floating around in space somewhere, scheduled to break into the atmosphere of a strange planet.

    Shroom: Well, that's not good. Not good at all...

    *Shroom looks back at Namah from looking at the camera*

    Shroom: Yeah... Not all of my robotic subjects were a success... There are some that are so horrible that they have to be sealed in a chamber so that they can't hurt anyone...

    *Shroom puts two fingers to his forehead*

    Shroom: Ahhh... There's too much to worry about...

    ___

    [ Main hangar: ]

    Moss: ...

    *Moss throws down the hose, which is pulled back into the ship before it hits the ground*

    Moss: Yeah~! Sure~!

    *Yuuka sets course to fly down to the Bebop II*




    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:48 am

    [ Near the Bebop II: ]

    Vi: *Smiles* Sure.

    *She begins charging up energy again, for a long period of time*

    *Finally, after a little over two minutes of focusing, her Spirit Ally jaguar appears again*

    Mick: *Looks up at Moss* ... *Gives a throaty rumble, seeming to smile up at her*

    Vi: He might seem scary if you've only seen him in battle, but Mick's really laidback.

    Mick: *Nuzzles face against Moss's arm, trying to get her to pet him*

    Wisp: *Flits in* Vi, Wisp's so sorry she -

    Vi: *Chuckles* Relax, Wisp! Nothing's gone wrong! Take it easy, okay?

    Wisp: ... *Smiles shyly* ...Sure thing.

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis, Storage Room: ]

    Namah: ... *Looks at Shroom* Well...Don't obsess, okay?

    *She smiles calmly at him, giving a wink*

    Namah: I think that, with all of us together, we can take on your robots...And with what I know about Ed, and what I've seen of Dorothy, we might just be able to turn a few of them to our side.

    *Abruptly, she looks over at a familiar voice's murmuring*

    Rutherfor: ... *Sits up, looking around blearily* ...Oh...! *Notices August again*

    August: *Is chasing the tiny, transforming robots around on the floor*

    Namah: *Sighs loudly* You're not gonna faint again, are you, Ruth-whatever?

    Rutherfor: ...! *Eyes have widened* That spirit...For it to have come here... *She looks around* Who did he speak to?

    Namah: *Raises a hand* Me. He asked me to name him, so I named him August. Care to finally tell me his deal?

    Rutherfor: *Looks at Namah with...Admiration?* Well...That spirit...Is very, very important to the Patch Tribe...

    *She seems to get over her disbelief, rubbing at the back of neck shyly*

    Rutherfor: I'm...Not allowed to tell you right now. But...There are five of those spirits...And I know that, soon after the first appears, the rest will choose their partners.

    ...

    [ Near Zev And Tamao: ]

    Pitou: ...Hm? *Looks over shoulder*

    Mamimi: What what? *Turns to look as well*

    *A small, yellow spirit, with similar features to the nearby Cyrus - A lizard-like tail, all-green eyes, and broad forearms (Though this spirit's arms are much narrower in comparison) - And, most noticeably, a foot-tall spike atop head is hovering nearby; staring at Pitou*

    ???: *Trill* Bari-Bari. Bari-Bari. *Trill* *Trill* *Trill*

    Pitou: ...You want...A name...? *Watches as the strange spirit nods* ...Something about you seems...Balanced. Calm. You don't seem to lean towards good, or evil...So...

    ???: *Leans in* Bari-Bari Bari-Bari Bari-Bari. *Trill* *Trill* *Trill*

    Kanna, Matilda, & Marion: *Have become interested by Pitou and his new friend*

    Pitou: I'm - ...Gonna go with...Lao Tzu! *Seems quite proud of this*

    Kanna: ... *Stares* ...Lao Tzu...?

    Pitou: *Nods* Lao Tzu.

    Mamimi: ...Lao Tzu?

    Pitou: *Nods* Lao Tzu!

    Everyone Together: ... ... ...Lao Tzu. *Nod in unison*

    Lao Tzu: *Trills happily*

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis Storage Room: ]

    Rutherfor: ...They'll be drawn to each other...

    *She seems to have conflicting emotions; excited, worried, still slightly disbelieving*

    Rutherfor: And their five partners are united by fate, already close to each other.

    *Her turquoise eyes grow more confident*

    ...

    [ Near The Tournament Arenas: ]

    Makoto: *Is rapidly scarfing down lukewarm ramen from a plastic cup* ...Hm?

    *Looking over, she sees a blue spirit approaching*

    *It possesses the same uniting features as August, Cyrus, and Lao Tzu; however, its broad, almost dome-shaped head possesses a pair of rounded, hanging tendrils*

    ???: *Trill* *Trill* Potsu-Potsu. Potsu-Potsu. *Trill* *Trill* *Trill*

    Makoto: ... *Stares, bemused* ...A name, huh...? Something about you...Ah. *Smiles, leaning in*

    ???: Potsu-Potsu Potsu-Potsu Potsu-Potsu. *Looks up expectantly*

    Makoto: ...How about..."Apto"? That good?

    Apto: *Nods, trilling happily*

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis Storage Room: ]

    Rutherfor: They disappeared for a long time...

    *At a thought, she gives a shy smile; before continuing on*

    Rutherfor: ...It makes me so happy to see that they're doing okay.

    August: *Looks at Rutherfor in an oddly knowing way*

    ...

    [ Outside the Bebop II: ]

    Vi: ...There you are.

    *Looking over, she spots a green spirit; the same that was watching her earlier*

    *Just like the previous four: tail, all-green eyes, larger arms than legs. However, this one has long, bat ear-like horns angling back, and forearms resembling wings*

    ???: *Trill* Zaa-Zaa. Zaa-Zaa. *Trill* *Trill* *Trill*

    Vi: ...A name? That's a weird question to ask right away... *Kneels down, looking the spirit over*

    *The two gaze into each other's eyes, seeming to gain an understanding*

    Vi: You prolly won't like it...But I feel like I should name you...Plumed Serpent. Huh?

    Plumed Serpent: *Trills happily, immensely pleased with the name*

    Vi: ... *Smiles* ...Glad you like it.

    ...

    [ Vesica Piscis Storage Room: ]

    Rutherfor: ...They are the five greatest spirits of the Patch Tribe, once believed to be lost forever:

    *She bows her head towards August, smiling shyly and giving a blush*

    Rutherfor: The Godaiseirei - The Five Great Elemental Spirits.

    August: ... *Bows head as well, trilling softly* ...

    Namah: ... *Blinks* Well...I don't know what to say. *Blinks once more, confused*

    *She rests her chin on her hand, staring at August*

    August: *Trill* Mera-Mera. *Trill*

    ...

    [ Elsewhere In The Hangar: ]

    Tamao: *Keeps foot on Zev's back* Fourty-eight...Fourty-nine...Fifty. You're done.

    Zev: *Falls down flat, panting and sweating* ...Hurts...It hurts...Uugh...

    Asabana: *Floats closer* Hmmm? What hurts, Zevvy~?

    Zev: Everything. *Sighs, exhausted*

    Tamao: Break, for now.


    Last edited by Zev: Kitsune-tan~ on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:07 am

    *Moss looks down at Mick, and pets his head, still a little scared*

    *She then looks up at Plumed Serpent, smiling*

    Moss: Well isn't that strange?

    *She thinks it strange that Plumed Serpent just came up to Vi asking for a name*

    Moss: Myah.

    *Moss looks up at Yuuka, who dives towards the ground with blinding speed*

    Yuuka: Coo~!

    *She lands with a flutter and retrieves her shoes in her mouth*

    Yuuka: Uhhh... Moss? Could you?

    *Moss sighs and walks up to Yuuka, she takes the shoes out of Yuuka's mouth with care and slips them onto her feet, her claws poking through the holes*

    Yuuka: Thank you...

    Moss: Yaaaah...

    *Moss punches Yuuka on the arm playfully, and Yuuka flinches*

    Moss: *Turns back to Vi*

    __

    [ Vesica Piscis Storage Room: ]

    Shroom: Wow, so this thing...?

    *Shroom points at August, the robots around it forming to make a snake like object, slithering away*

    Shroom: Is a great spirit?

    *Shroom looks at a blank space for a while, eyes completely blank*

    Shroom: Well, I'm tired, but sleep will have to wait.

    *Shroom stands up, groaning slightly*

    Shroom: I'm gonna see what's going on outside, wanna come with?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 am

    [ Vesica Piscis Storage Room: ]

    Namah: Sure. *Stands up, giving a few stretches*

    Rutherfor: Y-yes! *Stands up as well, gently coaxing Ryo-Ohki into waking up*

    Ryo-Ohki: ... *Blinks* ...Myaaaaa. *Yawns cutely*

    August: *Floats over, looking at Ryo-Ohki*

    Ryo-Ohki: ... *Looks at August* ...Mrew... *Stares a few moments*

    *There is an awkward silence as the two stare at each other*

    Ryo-Ohki: ...Mya~! *Gives a little kiss on August's nose*

    August: *Trills happily* Mera-Mera! *Nuzzles up to Ryo-Ohki*

    Namah: ... *Smiles* ...So cute it hurts, huh?

    ...

    [ Outside the Bebop II: ]

    Vi: *Dismisses Mick* Well...What do you guys wanna do?

    Plumed Serpent: *Is hugging Vi's shoulder, trilling softly while nuzzling her*

    Vi: ...An affectionate little creature. *Pats the spirit's head*

    *She looks back to Moss and Yuuka*

    Vi: ...You wanna get something to eat?

    *Her tail arches up idly*

    ...

    [ Elsewhere In The Station: ]

    Zev: ... *Takes a polite sip of tea* ...

    Tamao: ... *Sips her tea with matching composure* ...

    Asabana: *Now in humanoid form, is sitting in the next chair* ... *Watches the two curiously*

    Cyrus: *Floats past, upside-down* ... *Trill* *Trill*

    Asabana: ...So...What now...? *Looks around awkwardly, a bit uncomfortable*

    Zev: ...Simple. *Sips tea* We're waiting.

    Asabana: ...For...For what, exactly? *Fox-ears twitch slightly*

    Tamao: ... *Sips tea* ...For the plot to move.

    Asabana: ... *Sighs* ...You got it.

    *She wraps an arm around her tail, using it as a pillow*

    Asabana: *Slips into a peaceful nap*

    ...

    [ Nearby, Still In Hiding: ]

    Kanna, Matilda, & Marion: *Have headed back towards the main group*

    Ryoko: ... *Sneers, now phased out of the floor completely* They abandoned us...But the rest of us shall keep vigilance. Right, Haruko? *Looks to right*

    *She flinches, noticing the conspicuous lack of Haruko next to her position*

    Ryoko: *Looks around frantically* ...Traitor. *Has found Haruko*

    Haruko: *Is sitting in a small diner, sipping a milkshake* ...Mmm. *Cares nothing for the stares her Playboy bunny outfit, yet to be changed out of, is earning*

    Ryoko: ... *Clenches fist* ...At least I still have...Mamimi!! *Looks off to the left*

    Mamimi: ... *Has gone over to play with a little stray cat* ...

    Ryoko: ... *Eyes turn sad* ...P...Pitou...? You're with me, right...? *Turns around desperately*

    Pitou: *Is sitting atop a crate; legs folded with hands in lap* ... *Smiles calmly, eyes closed*

    Lao Tzu: *Hovers in mid-air, legs folded, hands in lap; copying Pitou exactly*

    Ryoko: ... *Mutters* ...Buncha morons...Dun need 'em...Nuh-uh...

    *She goes back to spying on Zev and Tamao*


    Last edited by Zev: Kitsune-tan~ on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:39 am

    Shroom: Yup, lets go.

    *Shroom leads the group out of the the room and through the GLaDOS room*

    *The door towards the main room opens before Shroom could open it*

    Shroom: Yes, we get it, you want us to leave.

    *They enter the main room and eventually exit the Vesica Piscis*

    Shroom: *Looks around and notices the stains of mud on the floor* Well, no mud monster no more...

    *Shroom turns to the group*

    Shroom: You guys know anywhere where one can train?

    __

    [ Outside the Bebop II: ]

    Moss: Eat!?

    *Moss suddenly realises how hungry she is*

    Moss: Yup~! *Turns to Yuuka*

    Yuuka: Uhhh... Depends what there is to eat... Being a Harpie and all...






    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:59 am

    [ Outside the Bebop II: ]

    Vi: *Scratches the back of head* ...Hmmm...

    *She looks around, trying to find something around her - With no luck*

    Vi: ...Either of you know what okonomiyaki is?

    ...

    [ Outside the Vesica Piscis: ]

    Namah: ... *Looks around* ...Well. How about that? *Points*

    *Not too far away is a grouping of six large domes that have a sign in front of them: Sparring Domes, Free!

    Rutherfor: ... *Gulp* If it's free...Are you sure that we can trust it?

    Namah: *Nods* I've seen that exact design of Training Dome before. We can trust it.

    *She looks up at Shroom, smiling competitively*

    Namah: ...Mind if I spar with you?

    ...

    [ Outside the Teashop: ]

    *The small group has moved out, towards the main group of ships*

    Zev: ...I'm sure they'll be happy to meet you. Just...Please, don't hurt anybody too badly if and when they offend you.

    Tamao: Worry not, Big Brother. I do have a measure of self-control, you know.

    Zev: *Nods* Yeah...But I just have an immense feeling of apprehension.

    Asabana: *Back to spirit ball form, is floating over Zev's shoulder*

    Cyrus: *Once again, holds onto Zev's shoulder for transportation*

    ...

    [ Still In Hiding: ]

    Ryoko: *Peeks out from behind a large wooden crate* ...The targets are on the move. *Teleports away*

    Pitou: ... *Opens one eye* ...We really should keep an eye on this matter.

    Lao Tzu: *Peeks open eye, as well* Bari-Bari. *Trill*

    *The two of them walk after Zev and Tamao at a reasonable distance*

    Mamimi: ... *Gets up, trailing after as well*

    ...

    [ In The Nearby Diner: ]

    Haruko: *Tilts her half-drained milkshake around randomly* Take that, and that! Take that, evil milkshake!

    *She sets the milkshake down rather hard, making an explosion noise*

    Haruko: You have been defeated, evil milkshake! Now you go to milkshake prison! *Takes a loud sip*

    *The pictures being taken with cellphones all around don't seem to bother her any*

    Haruko: *Leans back* ... *Yawns*
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4739
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Malygos on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:31 pm

    OOS: Previous action?
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:34 pm

    [ Outside the Vesica Piscis: ]

    Shroom: Okay. Ill spar with you.

    *Shroom turns to Rutherfor*

    Shroom: Do you wanna watch, or can we have some sort of tournament?

    *Shroom cracks his knuckles on his forehead*

    Shroom: Winner goes on.

    *Shroom looks in Rutherfor's eyes softly, almost pleading with her to join in, just with his eyes*

    Shroom: If you don't wanna, I understand.

    __

    [ Outside the Bebop II: ]

    *Yuuka shakes her head, looking at the floor; Moss, meanwhile seems to be thinking hard*

    Moss: Uhhhhh...

    *She thinks a bit more, then nods*

    Moss: Yup~! I had okonomiyaki once! Some sort of pancake, right?

    *Moss turns to Yuuka*

    Moss: Ill be happy to eat it, but Yuuka eats... Well... Rodents... And things...

    Yuuka: *Says nothing, still looking at the floor*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:43 pm

    Malygos wrote:
    Malygos wrote:*A mysterious cloaked figure, whose only clear feature was his missing left eye and wide-brimmed old-looking hat shadowing the rest of his face appears before Blackout*

    ???: Knowledge? You come seeking knowledge? Then you are in the wrong place.

    *A well-muscled red-haired man with a large hammer and a long beard stands behind the first figure*

    ???: To gain knowledge, first you must give a gift.


    OOS: Blackout, please read through previous posts

    *Blackout blows up the Vassilan drones and turns to the two figures*

    Blackout: Identify yourselves.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:46 pm

    *Yon, SM Yon and Lan stroll through the complex*

    Lan: So, would you like to join us for dinner? It's in half an hour.

    SM Yon: Yes please! I haven't eaten for at least a year!

    Lan: Then it's decided. I'll find you two rooms along here to get ready. 122... 123... 124... Ah, here: 125 and 126 are empty. You two can stay in these. See you in 30 minutes.

    *Yon and SM Yon go into their rooms and prepare*


    _________________
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1952
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:25 am

    Aeturnus: Power, my friend, is only ever useful for accumulating more power. Power is my curse and my blessing, my future and past. It is a brave man's part to live with glory, or with glory die. I live to fight and fight to die, I will follow you to the gates of hell... *shrugs* for power that is anyway.

    ---

    *Praepositus is taken by suprise and is slammed into the wall, he extends his legs and uses the momentum to his advantage. He grasps the sickle into his hand and runs in for close combat.*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:39 am

    [ Akkh'gherr: ]

    Bour: ... *Stares at Aeturnus*

    *Suddenly, he begins to chortle loudly; shaking the ruins around them*

    Bour: Very well, Commander...Here is your gift. *Holds out hand, above Aeturnus*

    *From Bour's fingers drips down masses of inky blackness; dripping onto Aeturnus and covering him*

    *With that, Aeturnus can feel his mind slipping into insanity*

    Bour: ...I'm putting my bets on him succeeding.

    Nabonidus: You are an overgrown child.

    Bour: *Chortle* Killjoy.

    ...

    [ Outside the Bebop II: ]

    Vi: ... *Smiles, pulling Yuuka into a gentle hug*

    Plumed Serpent: *Hugs the back of Yuuka's head* Zaa-Zaa. *Trill*

    Vi: I'll find you some good stuff to eat...I know a place that serves big, plump prairie dogs, and some quail...Would you like that a bit better?

    ...

    [ Outside the Training Domes: ]

    Rutherfor: ... *Gulps, eyes getting teary* ...Sorry...I don't...Like sparring...Like this...

    Namah: ... *Turns around, looking towards a certain approaching duo* ...Wow. He's gotten handsome. *Smirks*

    Zev: *Waves to Shroom, Rutherfor, and Namah* Hey, everybody. *Gives a calm smile to them*

    Namah: ... *Points at Tamao* So, Zev...Have you found a girlfriend? I approve of her, so far.

    Zev: *Flinches* No, no, no...She's my - ...Well...I don't know if you'd believe me...

    Tamao: *Gives an elegant bow at the waist* I am Tamao Glory, Zev's little sister.

    *She raises back up, smiling genially to everyone*

    Tamao: A pleasure to meet you all. I hope we get along well.

    Namah: *Eyes are wide open* Zev's...Little sister...!?

    Rutherfor: *Blushing hotly, despite herself* So...Pretty... *Her eyes sparkle*

    Ryo-Ohki: ... *Looks around* ...Myaaa.

    August: *Leaps onto Ryo-Ohki's head, trilling*

    Ryo-Ohki: *Smiles widely* Mew! Mrew!
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:55 am

    [ Outside the Bebop II: ]

    Yuuka: Prairie dogs?

    *Yuuka's face lights up with a smile*

    Yuuka: Yeah~!

    __

    [ Outside the Training Domes: ]

    Shroom: Wow.

    *Shroom looks to Zev, then to Tamao, then back again*

    Shroom: Well, its not just you're appearances that are different.

    *Shroom turns away and walks toward the domes, scratching his head*

    Shroom: *Mumbles under his breath* Wow, I would have thought she was higher than him or something...



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1952
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:12 am

    OOS: What should I be expecting to do while Aeturnus is insane or would you like to control him, Zev?
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:37 am

    OOS, Adrastos: Well.

    Aeturnus will likely see terrible visions, and have a struggle with an internal manifestation of his own insanity to maintain his form. Then, if he succeeds, he'll be given a unique, dark ability, and a symbolic change in his eyes - You know. Extra irises, stars for pupils, a change of color in pupils/irises/sclera, multiple changes, etc., etc.

    I'll let you work it out. He's your character.

    Good luck~

    ---

    [ Outside the Training Domes: ]

    Namah: ... *Bows awkwardly to Tamao* Um...Nice to meet you.

    *Pausing a moment, she hurries off to face Shroom*

    Rutherfor: Uh, uh, um... *Gulp* It's...It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Tamao.

    Tamao: *Smiles* Thank you. That means a lot.

    Zev: ... *Looks over shoulder* Oooh schneikeys. Sister, don't overreact, she's a friend now.

    Tamao: *Turns* ... *Eyes turn steeled and angry* You...! You're...!!

    Ryoko: *Hovering nearby* Huh? Have we met before?

    Tamao: ... *Begins to amass a terrible, howling aura* ...You...Wench!!

    Rutherfor: *Quivers* Wh...What's going on...? Huh!?

    Zev: *Has run past, scooping up Rutherfor, Ryo-Ohki, and August in one go* Sorry everybody, it's not safe in this area.

    Asabana: *Shivers violently, spirit ball form peeking out of Zev's locks* So scary...

    Cyrus: *Trills happily, pulled along on Zev's shoulder* Gura-Gura Gura-Gura Gura-Gura Gura-Gura!

    Pitou, Mamimi, & Haruko: *Watch from the safety of a restaurant*

    Vi: *Has taken Yuuka and Moss to the same restaurant, near the spectacle* Who's that aura coming from?

    Pitou: Oh, nobody. Just Zev's little sister.

    Mamimi: The little sister that has her big brother totally whipped~

    Haruko: Hm. I wonder how that milkshake's doing.

    Vi: ... *Sighs* ...Okay, we're going to make our orders soon. *Looks over to one large table at random* Oh, GIVE ME A BREAK!!

    *All of the Varia are sitting at that particular table*

    Lussuria: Hey~ girls~! *Blows a kiss - Still shirtless. Still totally ripped. Still flamboyant*

    Squalo: *Pinches the bridge of nose* You are embarrassing us, Lussuria. ... *Smacks the man's hands away from his long white hair* VOI!! What do you think you're doing!?

    Lussuria: Oh come on, Squalo~! Your hair is so lovely, I just wanted to braid it~!

    Vi: *Ushers Moss and Yuuka along* Don't make eye contact with any of them.

    *Meanwhile, outside where the action is!!*

    Ryoko: *Growls at Tamao* Look here, little girl!

    *She starts charging an energy blast, before continuing*

    Ryoko: Don't make me hurt you - ...In front...Of...Zev... ... ...


    Ryoko: *Jaws hang open at the sight of this massive spirit starting to form*

    Tamao: ...Dai Tengu, O.S.: Zenith of Enlightenment.

    Dai Tengu: *Roars, still only half-formed, and lashes out towards Ryoko with a hammer fist*

    *With a flash of light, Ryoko is impacted by a massive force*

    Ryoko: *Lays plastered against the wall beside the restaurant where many characters are*

    Dai Tengu: *Fades away with a rumble similar to thunder*

    Tamao: *Smiles* There. All is forgiven.

    *She begins strolling after Zev*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:17 am

    *Klak leaps into the air, and swings upward, smashing his Keyblade against the sickle*

    ---

    OOS: BAHA! My bad Malygos.

    *Treveya is hit by all three fire blasts, and crashes to the ground*

    T: "What the hell?"

    *she summons a ball of shadow, and launches it at Maly*


    _________________


    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:20 am

    *Moss looks over at Ryoko embedded into the wall*

    Moss: Uhhhh...

    *Yuuka looks down at the table, struggling not to look at the Varia*

    *Moss whispers into Yuuka's ear*

    Moss:*Whispers into Yuuka's ear* That girl has some serious anger issues eh?

    *Moss begins to style Yuuka's hair again, flying has left it a little untidy*

    __

    Shroom: *Ignores the fact that Ryoko has just been launched into a wall* Uhhh... So... Should we go in now?

    *Shroom stops for a moment, and then starts walking toward the domes again*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:03 am

    [ Sparring Domes: ]

    Namah: ... *Tries to ignore the display of power that Tamao just made*

    *She heads into the nearest dome, along with Shroom*

    *Meanwhile, Zev has gently deposited Rutherfor, Ryo-Ohki, and August in the viewing station for that dome*

    Zev: Sorry, guys...My sister doesn't really...Like Ryoko too much. Urk.

    *He finds his ear grabbed by elegant, but powerful fingers*

    Tamao: I had a right to punish that awful woman. *Tugs on Zev's ear*

    Zev: Ow, ow, aw, awch, owch...Please stop...Please stop... *Gives a whimper*

    Rutherfor: Uh...Um, Miss Tamao...? *Gulps audibly*

    Tamao: *Looks to Rutherfor* Yes? How may I help you? *Smiles politely*

    Rutherfor: ... *Whimpers* ...W...Well...The match is about to start...And... *Squeak* I'm sorry!

    Tamao: ... *Releases Zev's ear* There's no need to apologize. I didn't mean to upset you.

    Rutherfor: ... *Sniffle* ...That's okay...I'm sorry...Um...Um...

    Tamao: *Walks over, gently running her fingers through Rutherfor's hair and across her scalp*

    Rutherfor: Mmm... *Feels very calmed by this* ...Thank you...

    *They all look to watch the battle about to start*

    ...

    [ Sparring Arena: ]

    Namah: *Looks to Shroom* Hope you're ready.

    *Her fingertips glow a pale pink, and her pink halo appears above her head*

    Namah: *Lashes out with an incredibly swift Ether Tendril*

    ...

    [ Restaurant: ]

    Vi: *Has sat down with Moss, Yuuka, and a newly-arrived Wisp at a booth; Wisp sitting with her, Moss and Yuuka sitting on the other side*

    *Meanwhile, Pitou, Haruko, and Mamimi sit with Ryoko, who is nursing her injured pride*

    *Finally, Kanna, Marion, and Matilda have sat at a table nearby*

    *They are abruptly joined by three figures*

    ...

    [ Sparring Arena: ]

    Namah: *Twitches* Oh God, we've forgotten something!!

    *Her face visibly pales from shock and terror*

    Namah: We left Ed with Dorothy!!

    ...

    [ Back at the Restaurant: ]

    Ed: *Snacking on some grilled roots of some kind* ...So now, Dorothy can get on the internet!

    Dorothy: *Is carefully looking over the menu, trying to pick what to eat*

    Chrome: *Gulps from her seat next to Kanna*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:14 am

    [ Sparring Arena: ]

    Shroom: Aww, crap.

    *Shroom gets out of his fighting stance*

    Shroom: They will be okay, right? I mean, Ed is a computer genius from what I've heard.

    *Shroom tightens his grip on a knife behind his back*

    Shroom: I think they are okay.

    [ Restaurant: ]

    *Moss looks around at the familiar faces*

    Moss: *Giggles*

    Yuuka: Where's Shroom?

    Moss: I dunno, probably playing with is robot toys or something.

    Yuuka: He doesn't like you calling them toys...

    Moss: Hmm? And what do you have to do with it?

    Yuuka: I'm... Sorry...






    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:45 am

    [ Sparring Arena: ]

    Namah: ...You're probably right.

    *She gets into a loose combat stance, gazing at Shroom coolly*

    Namah: Ready to take it from the top?

    [ Restaurant: ]

    Vi: *Takes a sip of her iced tea, glaring at Moss*

    Wisp: *Lays her head on Vi's shoulder, snoozing*

    Mamimi: And remember from Episode Four of Magical Girl Milly, "The Kinkiness Out of Space"?

    Haruko: Oooh! I loved that one! The tentacle animation was amazing!

    Pitou: I loved the voicing of Milly in that one! The moans sounded so genuine!

    Mamimi: You're totally right! You could hear all of the lack of shame up until then!

    Ryoko: ... *Has head laid on the table* ... *Sob* ...

    Dorothy: ... *Looks over towards the back of the restaurant* ...

    Ed: *Looks as well, her eyes lighting up* Oooh~! Karaoke! And Ed thinks someone's about to sing~!

    Lussuria: You'll do great, sir~! Try your very best~!

    Squalo: ...Grrr...Good luck...Xanxus...Sama...

    Levi: *Wearing a white headband with V.A.R.I.A. in gold letters across the front* GOOO XANXUUUS-SAMAAA!!

    Belphegor: Yeah! Yeah! We all wanna hear you sing!

    Fran: *Looks over at Chrome* ...Do you want to hear Boss sing?

    Chrome: *Blushes* ...Y...Yes...I would...

    Haruko: *Leaps up, revealing she's still in the Playboy bunny outfit* Sing, you mafioso fashion victim!!

    Xanxus: ALL OF YOU SHUT THE F##K UP!! *Begins his performance to cease their yammering*

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2wMsnE2cvI

    - Listen To It People -

    *Everyone stares with mouths wide open - Even the normally-unflappable Pitou and Haruko*

    *Finally, after he's done, Xanxus looks around at everyone*

    Xanxus: ...Problem, sh!tty weaklings? *Glares*

    *When he gets no response, Xanxus sits down calmly*

    Ed: ...Yaaay! *Claps happily*

    Xanxus: Thank you.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:16 am

    [ Sparring Arena: ]

    Shroom: Yup.

    *Shroom takes out a pair of headphones, and listens to an upbeat song*

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdts93IDGyI

    *He bares his teeth, and pulls his free hand into a ready position*

    Shroom: I won't hold back.

    *Shroom brings the knife from behind his back and stabs it into the ground*

    *He lays one hand on the knife's handle, and balances on it, completely upside down, his legs slightly bent*

    Shroom: Go ahead.

    [ Restaurant: ]

    *Yuuka notices the song and smiles*

    Yuuka: That was awesome!

    Moss: I agree~!

    *Moss' foot was jiggling to the song the whole way through, which is quite impressive; seeing as this is a Scatman John song*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:23 am

    [ Restaurant: ]

    Haruko: ...Anyone see where Pitou went?

    Pitou: *Up on stage* Well, that's very famous on the internet, so I'm going to sing something more famous...And Romanian.

    Xanxus: *Eyes widen, as the entire left side of face is covered in his spreading scars* PITOU, YOU SH!TTY B@STARD CAAAAAT!!

    Pitou: *Begins sparkling* Ma-ia-hii, ma-ia-huu, ma-ia-haa, ma-ia-haha!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk7Sxpmr7wI

    Xanxus: HOW IS THE B@STARD CAT DOING ALL THESE VOICES AT ONCE!!? *Dodges a shoe*

    Haruko: Shut up and listen to the song Xanxus!

    Xanxus: *Grumble* *Grumble* *Grumble*

    ...

    [ Sparring Arena: ]

    Namah: Alright then. *Leaps high up into the air*

    *The artificial sun and sky above and behind Namah blinds anyone who looks up to see her*

    Namah: *Lashes out with an Ether Tendril*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:32 am

    [ Sparring Arena: ]

    *Shroom does a few movements with his legs, getting enough momentum to spin around on the knife violently*

    *He tightens his grip on the knife, making it spin, making it drill into the ground*

    Shroom: You've lost me.

    *Shroom vanishes into the large hole, just before the tendrils can reach him*

    [ Restaurant: ]

    Moss: *Bursts out laughing*

    Yuuka: Wow...

    *Moss waits for the end of the song*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:46 am

    [ Sparring Arena: ]

    Namah: *Lands* Have I now? Stone Free.

    *She releases several wire-thin Ether Tendrils, gently piercing into the ground around her outward*

    *Anywhere they penetrate above Shroom's tunnel starts to collapse*

    Namah: *Tries to stay ready to leap away*

    ...

    [ Restaurant: ]

    Pitou: *As soon as he finishes, a smaller figure dashes up on stage* Huh?

    Ed: It's time for Ed to sing~! *Taking a deep breath, she gets ready for her performance...*

    Pitou: *Opens a portal, pulling out a well-dressed young man with straight, jawlength red hair and dark purple antennae and butterfly wings* Time to dance, Pouf!

    Pouf: Good Lord!! You've trapped me for so long, and expect me to dance with you!?

    Pitou: *Wibble* *Wibble* P...Please, Shaiapouf-san...?

    Pouf: ...Good grief. Fine, Pitou. Fine. *Begins crying a bit*

    Pitou: Yay~! Time to dance~!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pgsFk66-WU

    *Finished, they all sit down again*

    Ed: *Tries to grab at Dorothy* Ed wants ta watch Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged~!

    Dorothy: *Keeps Ed's wrists gripped* No. No. Stop it. No.

    Kanna, Matilda, & Marion: *Try to stay inconspicuous*

    Vi: ... *Facepalm* ...
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:04 am

    [ Sparring Arena: ]


    *A muffled voice can be heard from underground*

    Shroom: MmmrrrnghhhAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

    *A massive explosion can be heard, and Shroom is nowhere to be seen*

    *Shroom taps Namah on the shoulder*

    Shroom: I can almost swim through dirt, honey.

    *Shroom goes for a massive blow behind Namah's head with his palm*

    [ Restaurant: ]

    *Yuuka makes a small whimpering noise*

    Moss: My turn.

    *Moss walks down to the stage, yawning*

    *She reaches the stage, and prepares to sing*

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWoJLdXJt0E&feature=related

    *And yes, she does the dodgy backwards bits somehow*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:24 am

    [ Sparring Arena: ]

    Namah: *Tries to dodge, but still takes a hit on the shoulder* Gah!!

    *She falls, but turns it into a quick roll*

    Namah: *Spins, launching a swift Ether Tendril for Shroom's legs*

    *She seems a little dizzy...*

    ...

    [ Restaurant: ]

    *After Moss's performance, Pitou leaps back up on stage like the cat he is*

    Pitou: ...I shall be performing a trio...I shall be Marik. Xanxus shall be the Pharaoh. And for the role of Yami Bakura...!!

    *A certain crimson shadow phases out of the floor, before taking a familiar shape*

    Wekiga: Alright. Let's get this over with.

    Pitou: Time for...LEATHER PANTS~!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jnCcejkpjg

    *By the end, everyone is back to being shocked again*

    Dorothy: ... *Still grappling Ed* Stop it. Stop it. No. No. Stop it.

    Ed: *Keeps trying to get her hands on Dorothy*
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4739
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Malygos on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:49 pm

    ???: Identification...I have many names. I am the father of ages...I am the father of terror. I am horse-master, raven-keeper. Oath-breaker, Victory-father. I laid on the spear to understand all...I am Odin.

    *He smirks*

    Odin: And my blood-brother has betrayed me. The einherjar and the aesir are preparing for war...for Ragnarôk. And I want the greatest on my side.

    *The red-haired man growls*

    ??: And I am Thor, lord of thunder.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:18 pm

    [ Sparring Arena: ]

    *Shroom smashes his foot into the ground, launching him into the air*

    *The Ether Tendrils catch him on his feet, and Shroom falls flat on his face*

    Shroom: Ngh...!

    *A glint of a coin in Shroom's hand can be seen, and he seems to explode again, but no damage comes to him, the explosion has a massive radius*

    __

    [ Restaurant: ]

    *Moss and Yuuka stay silent*

    *Yuuka's eyes are a wide as they can be*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:18 pm

    OOS: LISTEN TO THE PODCAST. IT'S IN COMMUNITY AND NEWS.

    *Trantoshen appears next to Ynot*

    Trantoshen: Hey, Ynot. I have to tell you something. Something very important.


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:29 am

    [ Sparring Arena: ]

    Namah: Agh!! *Goes tumbling back from the explosion*

    *Kneeling down, she closes her eyes and focuses*

    Namah: *Breathing calms, and aura begins to appear*

    *She opens her eyes, a hand raised upward*

    Namah: *Launches an Ether Tendril towards Shroom's rough location*

    ...

    Rutherfor: *Blinks* Huh? What kind of technique did Namah just use? She couldn't have located his reiryoku so quickly...

    Zev: *Nods calmly* That's because she didn't locate his reiryoku...Namah pinpointed his furyoku.

    Tamao: *Noting Rutherfor's growing confusion, proceeds to explain* As you're sure to know, being of the Patch Tribe, reiryoku - "Spiritual Power" - Is the energy of a being's spirit and soul, sometimes called other names, like reiatsu by the Shinigami and Hollows. It is most often used to give a numerical level to a being's overall power, though like most ranking systems, it's not completely accurate.

    Zev: *Picks up from there* Furyoku, or "Shamanic Power", is the energy that a shaman uses to form OverSouls, cast spells, etc., etc. In some way or another, it's essential to countless techniques, from magical arts to alchemy to ninjutsu; some ninja call it "chakra" or "chi", countless spellcasters know it as "mana".

    Tamao: *Finishes* Usually, when detecting another being, we follow their reiryoku...However, due to the specific training she received, Namah has awakened what is called "Hyper-Intuition". It cannot be gained through training, only awakened. With this Hyper-Intuition, still being honed, Namah can track creatures on a higher level...For example, tracking them based on the latent furyoku after casting a spell.

    Rutherfor: *Nods slightly, stunned* Wow...I'd heard of Hyper-Intuition in the past, but never met someone who actually had it...Who do you think will win this fight? *Looks between Zev and Tamao*

    Tamao: ... *Smiles, tapping at chin with finger* I do not know either of these fighters particularly well...So, I cannot say. *Looks to Zev* What are your thoughts, Big Brother?

    Zev: *Watches the battle intently* ...Namah is strong, and she's no stranger to combat...But I can tell, Shroom is quite experienced for his age; quite something at that, as he's no pup.

    *Looking on for a few moments more, Zev eventually just gives a shrug at the attention put on him*

    Zev: If I had to guess on the chances...Namah's victory is 37%, Shroom's victory is 43%, and the chance of a tie is 20%. Though... *Looks closer, seemingly intrigued by something*

    *He pauses, thinking over an idea very analytically; in a way that doesn't look much like the 'old' Zev*

    Zev: ...I get a feeling that I'm missing something. Like one of these two is hiding something that could vastly tip the battle in their favor...Perhaps both have a trump card.

    *Chuckling, Zev rubs at the back of his neck in a very embarrassed way*

    Zev: Heh...Sorry to speak in riddles like that. I guess I have more of Dad in me than I like to think.

    Tamao: *Giggles elegantly* We're both very like Father and Mother, in our own ways.

    *The two share a bit of chuckling at the thought*

    Rutherfor: ... *Blushes* I wonder what Zev-san's father is like...

    Asabana: *Giggles* He's a wild one, Zev's dad is...Heehee!

    Rutherfor: ... *Gulp* ...

    ...

    [ Restaurant: ]

    Haruko, Mamimi, Pitou, Ed, & Wekiga: *Are doing their next performance*

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmiplhIXEH0

    Vi: *Sighs, looking to Moss and Yuuka* What would you two like to order? These menus - *Gestures to the folded, connected four panels of some kind of plastic* - Are pretty normal, but the buttons next to the food have the orders. Once everyone at the table has placed their orders and pressed the 'Place Order' button - Or, just pressed the 'Not Hungry' - Button, they'll begin preparing the meal.

    *Taking another sip of her tea, Vi smiles slightly*

    Vi: I hope you all like the food here...And don't mind the others, Moss - I know all of them, even Xanxus, liked your performance. It's just some of them - Especially Xanxus - Are too full of themselves to let on.

    *Looking down at her own menu, she begins deliberating on what to eat*

    Wisp: *Having pressed the 'Not Hungry' button, is back to snoozing with head on Vi's shoulder*

    *The Varia are all having varieties of steak, with Xanxus having some kind of huge sampling platter with numerous steaks*

    *Soon, everyone else is back to their seats and preparing to order or simply pass*

    Ed: *Has stopped grappling with Dorothy* Mmm... *Lays head on Dorothy's shoulder, murmuring sleepily*

    Dorothy: ... *Sets down menu politely* I can wait a little bit to eat.

    Chrome: *Has simply pressed 'Not Hungry' and remains seated there in silence*

    Kanna: ... *Looks at Chrome* ...I'm really sorry I freaked you out earlier.

    Chrome: *Jumps a bit* H-huh...? Oh...That's fine, Kanna-san...

    Kanna: Well...You can tell us your story whenever. I never meant to make you upset...Friends?

    Chrome: ... *Smiles softly* Yes...I'd be very happy to call you a friend.

    Matilda: *Giggles* Chrome can be friends with Matilda, too~!

    Marion: *Looks up from menu* ...My full name is Marion Phauna. I'm looking forward to calling you a friend.

    Chrome: ... *Blushes, looking down* ...Thank you...I'm so glad to meet you all.

    Haruko: *Giggles from booth nearby* Warms the heart, doesn't it~?

    Pitou: *Nods* A little meeting of old friends and new friends, on this Space Station.

    Mamimi: *Is gazing down at the menu, deep in thought* Hmmm...

    Morphine: *Peeks over Mamimi's shoulder*
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1952
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:49 am

    *Not expecting an upper-cut, Praepositus loses his balance and falls to the floor. He whips the chain violently and the weight spins towards one of Klaks' legs.*

    ---

    *Aeturnus feels nothing at first, then blackness creeps into his vision and he feels himself loosing conciousness.*

    Aeturnus: So it begi-

    *He collapses and floats with the occasional pain-stricken spasm. In his mind he is back at his HQ, General Meltchit is with him. His men start burning, engulfed in flames. He then appears back in the Ironclad, with Praepositus after the knights arived.*

    Aeturnus: *He mumbles but in his mind talks as usual.* Blackout, you will die!

    *Back in his insane dreamworld, the knights start laughing and chanting. Possibly latin but nothing he could comprehend, the chants transform themselves into gunshots and he appears behind Kakamu, just before his death. Aeturnus is caught in the finishing blow and is inflicted with the same pain that Kakamu experienced, except unable to die.*

    Aeturnus: You will not break me!

    *His mind tries once more, this time on Earth. He is a young Leitenant in the Corinthian army during the Peleponisian war. The army is marching across a field. Then the stars begin to fall, a bad omen by anyone's standards, he is hit and another pain sparks through his body. The light of the star turns blue and he can now see TBS, Vrentus is there too. He destroys Oblivion and they are all sucked through the portal. The portal, this time, leads back to his HQ. It's his future, he can tell. He is getting ready to adress his army when his general's staff strides in and one by one plunge their weapons into him. The pain of the betrayal almost finishes him... He wakes up shivering, a changed man after his unexpected revelation. He expected pain but not his death.*

    Aeturnus: 'Tis done. You warned me of the consequences... I suppose I should thank you, now I know what to look for. Is it possible for a man to change his destiny?


    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:52 am