BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Zev the Reveler
Adrastos
Yenot
Heat
SHROOM
9 posters

BZPower Battles

SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Coins : 6433

BZPower Battles - Page 7 Empty Re: BZPower Battles

Post by SHROOM Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:10 pm

OOS: So what, I can just choose what is on the menu?

[ Restaurant: ]

*Moss looks down at her menu, yawning again*

Moss: Well, I know what I want, anything to do with chicken wings...

*She searches the menu eagerly, while Yuuka also examines her menu*

Yuuka: Hmm...

*Yuuka looks for anything rodent related*

__

[ Sparring Arena: ]

*Shroom makes a strange growling sound like a wolf and jumps into the air*

*Knowing the Ether Tendril is probably going to follow him, he brings out his bladed shield, the razor sharp blades rotating speedily already*

*Shroom readies to cut anything that comes toward him*

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7009

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:31 pm

[ Akkh'gherr: ]

Nabonidus: ... *Kneels down beside Aeturnus* ...

Bour: ... *Speaks to Aeturnus calmly* I hope you understand why I did this.

*He leans in, looking down at Aeturnus with a strange look in his eyes*

Bour: ...Power is to do with as you wish. But if I were to simply give it to you with no effort on your part, it would have no meaning. If you do not understand and respect this power, it shall devour you whole. That is the "Madness of Power" - When a normal man is given power with no consequences, he cannot appreciate what he has...

Nabonidus: ... *Finishes* ...If you understand what you have accomplished, in surviving this trial...Then you will not be consumed. This kind of power is not to be trifled with. You must know yourself, within and without, to use it properly.

*He offers an energy-construct hand for Aeturnus, ready to help him up*

Nabonidus: "Know yourself and know your enemy, and in a hundred battles, you shall not fall."

Bour: *Continues gazing down* ...Can you use this new power, now?

OOS, Praepositus: So, you got the powah!

I'll let you decide what it is, and what appearance your eyes take on while you're using it.

M'kay? M'kay. T'is fun interacting with your characters.

*Indeed, the Ether Tendril following Shroom is decimated*

Namah: *Reaches for something* ...No. Not yet. *Turns gaze back upwards*

*She launches three tendrils at once towards Shroom*

[ Viewing Area: ]

Zev: ... *Leans in, looking at Namah* ...

Tamao: You saw it as well, Big Brother? *Seems quite interested*

Rutherfor: ...? *Looks between the two* Wh...What was it? I didn't see it...

Zev: ...Hmmm... *Scratches chin* I think Namah's close to using that 'theoretical trump card'.

Tamao: *Smiles* How intriguing this battle is turning out to be.

Asabana: *Still in spirit ball form, is frolicking with Cyrus nearby*

Cyrus: *Trill* *Trill* Gura-Gura. *Trill*

Ryo-Ohki: *Holds August gently in her arms* Mya-mew-myaaa...Mya-mya-mewww...

August: *Snoozes contentedly*

OOS, Shroom: Yup. I'll let you decide what's on the menu.

---

Vi: ... *Is close to deciding on an order*

*Finished with their steaks, the Varia are now idly chatting*

Mamimi: *Has placed order* ...Hm. The Varia seem unusually peaceful, at the moment.

Pitou: *Chuckles* I find that most men are easily calmed by a satisfying meal. *Seems to almost ready to order*

Dorothy: ... *Pants Ed's bright red hair* ...Hushabye, hushabye...Come now baby, don't you cry...

Ed: ...Mmm... *Snuggles closer, now hugging Dorothy with her thin, tanned arms*

Dorothy: Guardian angels up above...Please protect the one I love...

Haruko: *Stares at the two girls, eyes sparkling* ...Sisterly love...It's so cute~...Pyon!

Ryoko: ... *Has fallen asleep, forced by Haruko to press the 'Not Hungry' button*

*All is surprisingly serene*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:47 pm

*Shroom cuts all of them down with one lazy movement*

Shroom: *Grunts as he hits the ground*

*Shroom sighs and smashes his foot into the ground again, this time launching himself at Namah at full speed, he attempts to throw a knife at her head, but it misses, whistling past her shoulder*

*Shroom attempts to kick Namah in the stomach*

*Yuuka finds something that catches her eye on the menu, beaver fillets*

*She presses down on the Place order button as if she was playing a particularly competitive quiz game with a buzzer*

Moss: Hmmm...

*She seems determined to find her chicken wings*

Moss: FOUND IT!

*Moss' triumphant call makes Yuuka jump with shock*

*Moss presses the Place order button, smiling smugly*

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Vi: *Folds menu, having selected six barbecue ribs and a baked potato*

Wisp: ... *Looks up at Vi, having woken up just in time to see the choices she made*

Vi: *Smiles at Wisp* I'm pretty hungry...Using an OverSoul tends to do that to me.

Wisp: *Nods, smiling back* Okay. *Returns to napping*

Vi: *Waits for the order patiently* This place has good service; we shouldn't have to wait too long.

*Pausing, she turns to look back at Moss and Yuuka curiously*

Vi: I don't think I've asked before...Where did you two first meet Shroom?

*She gives a slight smile, thinking about something wistfully*

Vi: The way he protects you two...Reminds me of someone.

Namah: Guah!! *Is hit by the kick, skidding through the dirt*

*Giving a slight cough, she stands back up and reaches behind herself*

Namah: *Pulls out some kind of modified pistol with an extended barrel* Shroom, say hello to the Marco Full Auto 9.

BZPower Battles - Page 7 469px-Full_auto

Namah: *Opens up the loading cartridge in the bottom of the grip, before closing it right back*

*She takes aim with the pistol once again...*

Zev: ...Heh. *Smiles slightly* I heard Marco replaced his gun...But I should've known who got his old one.

Tamao: *Looks up to Zev with a curious, but still calm expression* You know that gun, Big Brother?

Zev: *Nods* There was a group known as the 'X-Laws'...Namah was their youngest member for a short time. After their last big mission, most of their strongest members were assigned to lead the major bases. Their second-in-command, Marco, swore to protect the leader, Iron Maiden Jeanne, from her enemies; and thus, they're in hiding somewhere, becoming stronger.

*He gestures down to the gun in Namah's hand; starting to give off a strange, silver glow*

Zev: They each used guns to invoke their spirits...Namah's gun was destroyed in that mission I mentioned; when I found her, staring at that mangled little derringer, I could almost see her heart breaking before me.

*With a chuckle, he finishes his thoughts with quite a bit of surprise and realization himself*

Zev: I should have known that Marco would give her that gun...Those two were real close. With that gun, Namah can summon her Spirit Ally: A Seirei-class Familiar. A tsukumogami made by unorthodox and secret means from a car that I bought for her myself, years and years and years ago...

Namah: *Finished charging furyoku, pulls the trigger* Invoke: Archangel Zeruel.

*With a flash of white and gold and pink light, a semi-mechanical spirit is brought forth*

BZPower Battles - Page 7 O.S._Zelel
    [However, All Green, Red, Yellow, etc., etc. Parts Are Pale Pink.]

Namah: ... *Smiles despite herself, hugging the spirit's leg* Zeruel...I'm so glad it worked...I'm sorry I've been scared...Scared to summon you...But if I tried to channel your spirit, you'd...You'd be...

Zeruel: ... *Lowers hand, gently patting Namah's hair* ... *Stands almost twice Namah's height, with her head just above waist-height* ...

Namah: *Releases her embrace* Sorry to hide this, Shroom. We won't hold back now. *Raises hand* Ballestra!!

Zeruel: *Takes a quick leap forward, before lunging straight towards Shroom with incredible speed*

*As the spirit launches a blow towards Shroom with its rapier, Namah begins charging furyoku*

Namah: I've gotta time it just right...!

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:31 pm

OOS: *is currently waiting for someone to inform me of whats going on*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:05 pm

*Shroom's eyes are wide, fixed on the gun, terrified*

Shroom: Huh?

*Shroom's fear turns to anger, and he breaks out of his scared trance; he notices the rapier swinging towards him just in time*

Shroom: RRRRAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

*He attempts to tear Zeruel's sword arm off with his shield, using his other hand to throw three knives at Namah with deadly accuracy*

__

*Moss gestures at Yuuka to explain, Moss talking about her past would be too painful for her*

Yuuka: Okay... Well, Moss can explain how Shroom first met me, I don't remember the story very well... But Moss first met Shroom when she was crying in an opening in a forest. Shroom came into the opening, laughing with his friends; he was the leader of his little group when he was a child...

*Yuuka wraps her wings around herself and continues*

Yuuka: His freinds noticed at Moss, and like everyone, gave her a stare and walked away. But Shroom stayed and comforted Moss, and he lost his other friends because of it...

*Moss is keeping in the tears, hand on her forehead*

Yuuka: They were friends ever since, and Shroom taught Moss how to be social with people, how to have empathy and to read people's emotions. She never learned how because simply no one would talk to her.

*Moss bursts in to tell the story about Yuuka to stop herself getting emotional*

Moss: When she was very young, around 5. Yuuka was part of a large flock, and they were just passing over our planet in a migration, Yuuka was hitching a ride on the back of her mother, I think, when there was a storm.

*Moss puts a hand on Yuuka's shoulder*

Moss: Yuuka was thrown off the back of her mother and landed on our planet. Where Shroom's dad helped and tended to her. For some reason though his dad did not want her to be in Shroom's little gang of friends; he saw her as a daughter. But Shroom hardly know her, at all, because he was hardly at home.

Moss: They grew up, and a few years after I became friends with Shroom, his dad left and Yuuka became friends with Shroom as well.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 15980

Post by Klak Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Scorpio Da Klak wrote:*In front of Xigneo appears a large Gundam*

BZPower Battles - Page 7 Xxxg-01w

???: "Identify yourself!"

*Treveya is hit by all three fire blasts, and crashes to the ground*

T: "What the hell?"

*she summons a ball of shadow, and launches it at Maly*

OOS: That's to NCC and Malygos.

---

*Klak dodges the chain, and lands on the ground*

Me: You're making a mistake, Praepositus!

*he shoots a ray of light at his head*

---

*D-Klak, Nadle, Abneris, and Baterra all watch Klak fight*

DK: "Should we..."

Nadle: "No. What occurs before us is crucial to our destinies."
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Vi: *Looks between the two*

*Having stayed silent throughout the stories, her eyes seem much softer*

*She simply watches them, before nodding to herself more than them*

Vi: Yeah...Reminds me so much of Bobby...Hm?

*Their plates of food are delivered by some hovering drone*

Vi: *Smiles* Thank you. *Begins eating*

*She watches Moss and Yuuka*

Namah: *Gets cut on the shoulders by the knives, but that doesn't bother her* ZERUEL!!

Zeruel: *Arm has been severed, laying on the ground beside it*

*Kicking off of Shroom, he lands on his knees beside Namah; giving a quiet sighing noise of pain*

Namah: *Grabs onto the spirit, trying in vain to keep it from falling* ...

*She remains silent, before turning her eyes up to Shroom - Giving him a ferocious glare*

Namah: *Holds the Marco Full Auto 9 beside Zeruel* Please...Let this still work...

Zeruel: *Begins to glow and give off the sound of bells chiming*

*The gun glows as well, and spreads to Namah as well*

Namah: O.S.: New Gear, Law-Abiding Solemn Foil. *Raises new OverSoul*

*It appears as a silver rapier, bound to her forearm by numerous silver ribbons with pale pink stripes down the center. As well, a pair of pink-colored, angelic wings extend back from the wrist*

Namah: *Disappears from view* How dare you do that to Zeruel!! *Screams, approaching Shroom from above*

*She launches a blow towards Shroom from her rapier, before a presence stops her*

Namah: *Blinks the searing-hot tears out of her eyes* ...Why...? You know...You know, better than anyone...

Zev: *Easily holds the tip of the rapier in the palm of is hand* ...I know. But you know your fear of being closed in?

Namah: ... *Nods, still with her blade held to Zev's palm* Yes. I can't stand it. So?

Zev: *Walks forward, pushing the foil in on itself* Well...Shroom can't stand guns. He doesn't know that the Marco Full Auto 9 doesn't fire bullets. If I had known this would have happened, I'd say something. I promised Marco that I'd take care of you...But deep, deep down, you're like a little sister to me.

*Close to her, he's pressed the rapier down into its gun form; Zeruel kneels down beside the two*

Zev: ...And a big brother doesn't let his little sister feel pain like this. *Hugs Namah tight* ...Are you okay?

Namah: ... *Hugs him back* ... *Releases Zev, walking up to Shroom with head bowed* ...

*She places gun back to its unknown holster, and speaks to Shroom quietly and emotionlessly*

Namah: ...I'm sorry...I didn't know...About you and...You...And... *Sob*

*Drawing in short, gasping breaths and releasing them, she continues trying to apologize*

Namah: ...This was...Supposed to be...A fun sparring...Match...And...I...Ruined it...

Zev: *Moves forward to comfort her, but feels a hand on his shoulder* ...

Tamao: ...Let Shroom and Namah work this out.

Zev: ... *Nods, and watches on with her*

[ Underground City, Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

*All is quiet in the bedroom where the Shattered Mirror Inhabitants are sleeping, until*

SMSh: *Slams the door open* Alright, time for breakfast!! Our hosts worked hard, so no lazing about!! *Bustles off*

SMV: ... *Has been sleeping laid on her back, hands folded on stomach and legs pressed together* ... *Rises up, turning around stiffly to sling legs over the edge of the bed*

SMNa: *Gives a series moaning, whining noises* Dun wanna get uuup...Havin' a nice dreeeam...

SMV: ... *Doesn't bother to ask for silence* ...I suppose she has some rights to be loud, at times...

SMZ: *Rattles on SMV's nightstand, shrieking and chattering*

SMV: *Pats the disc gently* Shh, Boss. Shh. It's okay.
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Coins : 7215

Post by Malygos Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:08 pm

*Malygos gets hit by the shadow-ball*

Malygos: "What the hell?" Simple. I'm the most powerful mage you'll ever meet.

*Malygos follows up with a large volley of Shadow-bolts, with a large fireball in the center*
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Coins : 4423

Post by Adrastos Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:20 pm

*Aeturnus takes the hand thankfully.*

Aeturnus: This power... what can I do with it? What would you have me do with it?

---

Praepositus: I don't make mistake, you need to die and I could do with the practise. This weapon is as good as invincible.

*He pulls the weight back aiming for the back of Klak's head but misses.*

Praepositus: Give me a good reason and I may let you live, on the condition that you leave Uterio.

*Not waiting for an answer, Praepositus swings the sickle along the floor at Klak's ankle.*

---

UY: Air is thinning...

*He walks up to the control panel to see what it would do. He presses several buttons.*

UY: Something must do something! *He presses one last button and the pod speeds up extremely fast heading for the Icy Graveyard Planet.*

SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:57 pm

*Moss simply looks at the chicken wings*

*She jumps into life and tears the meat off of each chicken wing with her razor sharp teeth, any femininity she once had temporarily vanished*

*Yuuka looks down at her fillets, a worried expression on her face*

Yuuka: Uhhhh... Moss?

Moss: *Is in the middle of stripping the meat of a chicken wing* ...Mrph?

Yuuka: I forgot something... I don't have arms...

Moss *Remembers to swallow* Oh... Right...

*She looks to the beaver fillets, then to Yuuka*

*She smiles smugly*

Moss: Ohhhhhh...!

*Moss finishes her chicken wings incredibly quick. She takes Yuuka's plate and takes one fillet in her hand*

Moss: *Speaks extremely patronisingly* You ready?

Yuuka: *Nods, knowing what would happen if she got annoyed with Moss*

Moss: Here comes the aeroplaaaaaane!

*Moss feeds the fillet to Yuuka, enjoying herself almost too much*

Yuuka: *Chews and swallows, trying not to get embarrassed*

*The feeding continues*

___

*Shroom breathes in and out deeply, dropping the shield with a clang*

*A shaking hand goes to his forehead*

Shroom: I'm... Sorry... Couldn't control....

*His eyes are wide, and he still seems to be out of it*

Shroom: My fault... All my fault...

*He seems to be remembering something painful*

*He takes one last deep breath, and returns to normal*

___

*SMYu jumps into life, not noticing the chains on her wings*

SMYu: Moss?

*A mix between a groan and a scream can be heard, muffled under the bed*

SMYu: Why are you under the-

SMM: DO I SEEM LIKE A MORNING PERSON!?

SMYu: But you have to get up.

SMM: *Mumbling and hard to hear* Oh, guardian, the blood's everywhere...

SMYu: Have you been cutting yourse-

SMM: SHUT UP AND GO EAT A MOLE RAT OR SOMETHING!

*SMYu stops trying*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:15 pm

SMV: ... *Approaches, standing over SMM's bed* ...I'll save a plate for when you're ready.

*Picking up SMZ's disc form, she calmly strolls out of the bedroom*

SMNa: Breakfast~ time~~~! *Goes bounding out of the room, seemingly recovered*

SMZ: *Makes a high-pitched humming noise*

Vi: *Chuckles, nearly finished with her food*

Wisp: *Still snoozing quietly*

Kanna: *Wipes at mouth with napkin, finished* ...Hm? *Looks over*

Marion: *Watches Moss feeding Yuuka* ... *Hiccup*

Kanna: ... *Puts a hand on Marion's shoulder* ...Do you want something, Marion?

Marion: *Sigh* My big brother...Used to hand-feed me like that, when I was little...It just made me...Remember.

Kanna: ... *Watches her silently, expression unreadable* ...

Marion: ...Hm? *Looks over at the feeling of a hand on her shoulder*

Matilda: *Offers a crescent roll to Marion* ...Matilda doesn't wanna see you sad...

Marion: ... *Leans against Matilda, hugging her* ...Thank you...You don't have to do that. Just knowing you would...Makes me feel a lot better.

Matilda: *Hugs her back* Matilda loves you so~ much.

Kanna: ... *Wraps her arm around the two, sitting with them contentedly* ...

Lussuria: *In hushed tones* I've never seen something so precious~!

Xanxus: ... *Grunts* Whatever. Not such a big deal. *Looks way, eyebrow twitching*

Mamimi: ... *Whispers to Pitou* What's his problem, Pitou?

Pitou: I think Xanxus is having flashbacks. We shouldn't bug him about it.

Mamimi: *Nods, going back to her plate*

Namah: ... *Looks up at Shroom* ...You don't...Hate me, do you...?

Zeruel: *Remains kneeled nearby, totally silent*

Rutherfor, August, & Ryo-Ohki: *Have entered the arena tentatively*

Ryo-Ohki: Mrowww... *Seems to be very worried*

Rutherfor: ...Hm? *Looks off to the left* Where did August go?

August: *Circles around Shroom and Namah, trilling softly*

Tamao: ...Come on, Big Brother. I'll get some training in with you at the next dome over.

Zev: ... *Watches Namah* ...Alright...I just hope they'll be okay.

Tamao: *Drags Zev by his wrist* You'll be in the way. You have to let them do this by themselves.

Rutherfor: ... *Follows after Zev and Tamao* ...

Ryo-Ohki: *Trails after them as well*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:42 pm

*SMYu follows the group out, giving one last glance to SMM's bed, which starts to vibrate vigorously*

SMM: NGGGGHHHAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

*SMM lifts the bed above her head and stands up, looking around and breathing deeply, confused*

*She puts down the bed slowly, calming down slightly*

SMM: Where is everybody?

*She did not put down the bed exactly where it was, and a blood stain can be seen on the floor where SMM was sleeping*

SMM: *Puts her bloodstained sword back in its sheath, giggling and exiting the door, looking for the group*

__

Moss: *Still patronising* All done~!

*Yuuka blushes and looks at the table, that was not an experience she would like to repeat*

Yuuka: Thank you...

Moss: You're welcome~! Say, maybe next time Shroom can do it for you!

Yuuka: Shut up...

Moss: What was that?

Yuuka: I SAID SHUT UP!!

*Yuuka digs into Moss' foot with her claws under the table*

Moss: *Makes a whimpering noise and fall silent*

___

Shroom: Hey, the only thing I hate is guns...

*Shroom scratches the back of his neck*

Shroom: Well... Maybe not hate... Just... Yeah...

*Shroom notices his hair is all untidy, and begins to adjust it*

Shroom: We're still cool, right?

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Namah: ... *Hugs Shroom* Of course.

*Looking up at Shroom, she speaks to him in her normal tone*

Namah: You wanna watch Zev and Tamao train?

Vi: *Sighs* I wish I knew who I could call at fault here...

Wisp: *Mumbles, snuggling closer into Vi's shoulder*

Vi: *Finished with plate, lays her own head against Wisp's head*

*Like that, she watches Moss and Yuuka*

*The group has gathered to sit around an abandoned park*

SMNa: *Pokes Rauji's cheek with the end of her spoon's handle* Heeheehee~! You're my slave now!

Rauji: *Smiles calmly* Ahaha. Okay then. *Just lets her continue prodding him*

SMV: *Eats her bowl of soup calmly*

SMSh: *Sits down near SMM and SMYu* You two okay?

*He looks at them with some concern*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Shroom: Okay. I'm a bit tired, so that's probably a good idea.

*Shroom hugs Namah back and makes his way to the next dome over, scratching his head and yawning*

__

*Yuuka does not remove her foot, and pushes down with more force*

Moss: *Teeth gritted* Okay... I'm sorry...!

*Yuuka removes her foot, before hugging Moss with her wings*

Yuuka: Sorry for hurting you...

Moss: Meh... Wait, do you like bones?

Yuuka: Mmmhmm~!

Moss: Well, here you go.

*Moss puts one of the wing bones up to Yuuka's mouth, smiling, and Yuuka crunches down on the end happily*

__

SMYu: I'm okay... But earlier, Moss was cutting herse-

SMM:*Leans over to SMYu, teeth gritted* Shut up, little crow...!

*It is still obvious, since there are strange bands of fabric on SMM's wrists to hide her cuts*

SMM: *Looks over to SMSh, thinking he hasn't found out* I had an... Unpleasant sleep, how was yours?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:01 pm

SMSh: ... *Blink* Yes, my sleep was good.

*He sighs, pinching his fingers on the bridge of his nose exasperatedly*

SMSh: It's so nice to be blind to obvious matters, isn't it? *Looks up at SMM*

*His eyes soften almost imperceptibly, as he speaks to her quietly*

SMSh: ...It just makes me feel upset to see you hurt. If someone else hurts them, I can just pulverize them...But if you just cut yourself like crazy, I just have to look at you bloody and maybe in pain, and can't do anything.

*He goes to gently place a hand on her shoulder, voice dropping even lower*

SMSh: Moss, I know it's unlike me to say this...But if you got really, really hurt, or sick, and I couldn't do anything to stop it, or I could do something, but was too late to help...My heart would really, really break.

*His voice returning to normal, he finishes awkwardly; looking anywhere but SMM or SMYu*

SMSh: ...What are you two having for breakfast? I see soup, rice, and...Yeah.

*Scratching the back of his head, he looks around*

[ Next Training Arena: ]

Zev: *Does some idle stretches, trying not to think about what awaits him*

Tamao: *Stands calmly, arms folded inside of sleeves*

Asabana: *Floats over Zev's shoulder in spirit ball form*

Rutherfor: *Watches intently* Cool...I can't wait to see Zev fight! *Blushes slightly*

Namah: ...I'm more interested in seeing Tamao... *Looks at Rutherfor* Guess you've never heard of her?

Rutherfor: ... *Looks up at Namah* What do you mean? She was kind of scary, but...

Namah: ...When Zev was undergoing his training with Misaki to use Asabana...His father and uncle were engaged in a campaign to protect their land. Tamao was very close to her uncle, and he was the one who first trained her in Shamanic arts. As well, their grandmother's onsen had been destroyed, and Tamao had to oversee its repair; all while training as a shaman and itako. She had help from their adoptive sister, Anna, and it was their bond that really kept those two sane...

*She gulps apprehensively, watching the brother and sister prepare to fight below*

Namah: But when Tamao received her uncle's sword Harusame and the letter that it was his last wishes for her to hold onto it, and protect it until Zev could undergo full ascetic training...She snapped. Totally snapped. She took up the sword - Which somehow accepted her as its wielder - And proceeded to go on a rampage that lasted for two years. It took their grandparents and their other uncle to calm her...It took years of ascetic training and itako training for her to regain self control. A lot of questions went unanswered; even though Tamao supposedly had a total leave of senses, she somehow remembered to take up a ceremonial cloth and wipe down Harusame's blade five times a day. That kind of thing.

*Her eyes glance between Zev and Tamao expectantly, as her speech draws to a close*

Namah: ...Tamao, at the moment, is a far greater shaman than Zev. Only her father, uncle, and that uncle's wife outmatch her in power within the Glory-Raregroove Family...And she holds Dai Tengu. I hid it well, but I could hear my instincts going off like sirens when she invoked him. Dai Tengu is one of the three most powerful of all Shikigami, and Familiars period...If she summons him at full power, Zev doesn't stand a chance. I just...Wonder...

*Falling silent, Namah goes back to watching*

[ Training Arena: ]

Zev: *Takes out necklace, unclipping the Sacred Rock Knife from it* Asabana, O.S.: Gathering Heavens, Swirling Underworld.

Asabana: Right! *Enters the knife, forming into the elaborate shortsword*

Zev: *Prepares to fight* Anytime you're - Wha!? *Left hand goes flying behind back*

*Without warning, Zev's left arm has become twisted behind his back and stuck there completely*

Tamao: *Lowers hand* Taiho-no-Geijutsu: Kūki Tejō-o-Namiutsu. Not a very good start, brother.

*Before Zev can react, she has thrown her left hand upward - Sending out a flurry of sakura petals*

Tamao: Taiho-no-Geijutsu: Dai Ichi-no-Muchi. *Elegantly closes fist*

Zev: ...Crap. *Finds himself blinded, seeing a gigantic swirl of sakura petals all around him*

Tamao: Now. Surely you know how to break out of this?

Zev: ...Kinda... *Gulps, raising OverSoul into as good a defensive position as he can manage*

Tamao: You have one minute before I attack again.

Zev: *Sigh* ...Great...

Vi: *Smiles* That's better.

*She gently strokes Wisp's hair*

Wisp: Mmm... *Smiles*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:27 pm

*SMM fails to see the serious side of the conversation*

SMM: Soup rice and yeah? I'll take the yeah~!

SMYu: *Facewing* (The Harpie counterpart to facepalm)

*SMM is just covering up the fact that she took in everything SMSh said, she is too proud to be resentful*

*Unlike the normal version of Yuuka, SMYu has taught herself to eat normal food*

SMYu: Uhhh... Rice. Maybe.

*SMYu looks at everything and how hard they would be to eat*

SMYu: Yeah, rice.

*SMYu pushes a bowl of rice toward herself with her wing. She concentrates on the rice very hard, and clumps of rice start to hover into her mouth*

SMM: Wait, telekinesis? You know telekinesis?

SMYu: Just a little.

__

*Shroom has the tips of his fingers together, watching intently. Trying to learn anything he can*

__

Moss: Well, me and robin are done eating. What now?

Yuuka: Robin?

Moss: You know, batman? Birds?

Yuuka: Batman?

*Yuuka becomes confused*

Moss: Ahh, never mind.

Yuuka: Is Batman a beastman?

Moss: No, no, now don't confuse yourself.

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:03 am

Tamao: ...Time is almost up, Big Brother.

*She swiftly side-steps, avoiding a slash from Zev's blade*

Zev: *Turns around, clearly blind, left arm still bound* Well, I can't break the bonds, and I can't break the illusion...So I'll just have to work around that.

*He smiles, piercing his blade into the ground and unleashing a roundhouse kick to the left*

Tamao: *Practically flows around the kick, cartwheeling away* You have good Reiryoku Detection...But my Reiryoku Masking means that you're going by the same spiritual awareness as an average shaman. How are you detecting me?

Zev: *Keeps smiling calmly* ...Well...Ever since I was a kid, I always had really good senses of hearing and smell...

Tamao: ... *Smiles* I see. *Notices the rustling her kimono makes, and her own light scent of mountain air and numerous fruits* You are very creative, Big Brother. *Snaps fingers*

Zev: *Finds the two spells released* ... *Leaps in, slashing with incredible speed*

Tamao: *Dodges around Zev, before pitching down and grabbing him around the chest* Fuuuuu... *Starts turning*

Zev: Ooooohhh CRAAAAAP!! *Voice trails away as Tamao begins spinning him around*

Tamao: Hup. *Throws arm up, tossing Zev into the wall with a flip so he hits upside-down, face first*

Zev: ... *Flips back around, landing in a crouch* Ora! *Dashes in* San Dansu-no-Ha!!

*Abruptly, two copies of Zev appear - So that now there are three; one dashing in, slashing from the right, one curving in from the left, one leaping from above*

Tamao: ... *Smiles calmly, not making any move to dodge* ...

*The attacks impact with a burst of dust*

Rutherfor: *Gasps* Is Ms. Tamao alright!? Why didn't Zev stop before hitting her!?

Namah: ...The Glory-Raregroove Family have a few sayings. Zev follows one especially closely: "Hesitate, and you will grow old. Turn to run, and you'll be killed. If you're ever going to attack, attack the moment you have a chance."

Rutherfor: ... *Nods* ...But, still...Why would he hurt her like that...? *Watches on nervously*

Namah: *Watches as the dust falls* Well...He'll have to do more than a basic OverSoul ability to beat her.

Rutherfor: *Once the results are revealed, gives an audible gasp*

*The three Zevs are grunting, twitching a bit*

Tamao: *Has made one smooth motion to counter all three attacks at once*

*The Zev attacking from the front has his arm twisted and a knee in his gut; the Zev attacking from the left has received an elbow to the center of his face; and the Zev attacking from above has been violently sweep-kicked right onto his head*

Tamao: *Smiles calmly* ...You know many of our family's styles...But you never learned Glory-Raregroove Jujutsu, hm? *Pauses, noticing something* Well, well, well. *Spins, tossing up the Zev on her left*

*That Zev is violently slashed open on the hip - Spewing pale gold vapors as he dissolves*

Tamao: *Wedges her foot under the fallen Zev's head, kicking him up onto his feet*

*With that, he is slashed nearly a foot deep into his chest; causing him to dissolve as well*

Tamao: *Spins the last Zev around, gripping the back of his neck*

*This last shield is split open, and as he dissolves, Tamao unleashes an open-palm thrust*

Zev: *Grunts, flipping head-over-heels before making it to feet*

Tamao: ...Using all three as clones, while you mount a surprise attack with Arts of Movement...Excellent.

Zev: *Smiles* I know. I'm quite nimble for my size! *Eyes widen* Gah!!

Tamao: *Holds three long, silvery ribbons, wrapped around Zev's midsection* Taiho-no-Geijutsu: Tetsu Nuno-no-Naga-sa. Pay closer attention, Big Brother.

*She proceeds to slowly reel him in...*

Wisp: *Seems to be having a dream*

*She wiggles around, hugging Vi closer and closer*

Wisp: ...Robin...Superboy...Aqualad...Yaoiiiii...Huh...? What the...?

*Her head raises up a little bit, before laying back down*

Wisp: Oooh...Mace...Maaace...I love you, Mace...

*Snoring softly, she falls back into non-dream sleep*

Vi: *Eyes look confused* Mace? Not the Mace I know? He'd barely come up to chest height with - ...

*She gives a slight, but knowing smile; seeming to remember something*

Vi: ...I hope Bobby doesn't get to the kid before I do.

*She doesn't seem to notice how often she mentions this 'Bobby' person*

Vi: *Keeps petting Wisp's hair*

SMSh: ...Sure. *Picks up a bowl of soup, keeping some rice next to him*

SMV: ... *Now finished, simply sits with hands folded in lap*

*This is until a foot stomps down before her*

SMV: *Looks up to see the strange girl, mostly bald except for some straight blonde hair on forehead, full lips, a lime green visor, and two inflated rings around her chest*

P. Shitt: My name's P. Shitt. I like to be called Shittopi-chan. My specialization is fermentation. I'll be waiting for your training at the arena atop a building.

*Saying nothing more, she goes leaping atop a rooftop - Ignoring how her bikini briefs can be seen beneath her ruffling skirt*

SMV: ...Hmmm. I see. *Goes back to staring down at hands*

SMSh: ... *Eats some soup quietly* ...
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:58 am

Moss: Uhhh, who is this Bobby guy?

*She looks interested*

*Yuuka starts picking up bones with her mouth, and then crunching on them*

__

*SMYu has finished her food, while SMM, who was looking at her enjoying it the whole way through, decides to get a bowl of rice of her own*

*SMM well, its better then the crap that I was fed when I was a kid...

*She begins to eat the rice blindingly fast, using her hands to shovel food into her mouth*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:29 am

Vi: *Blinks* Well...

*She doesn't answer right away, but gets to it soon enough*

Vi: When I was being raised in the orphanage....Bobby was the oldest orphan there. He was a great guy - Watched out for me and the others.

*Suddenly, she begins looking through her person for something*

Vi: I may have a picture of him somewhere...

[ Underground City: ]

SMSh: *Finished with soup, is now eating rice*

Koyo, Rauji, & SMNa: *Sit together, chatting idly*

SMV: ... *Looks off to the side*

Zev: *Has been released from the strong cloth*

Tamao: ...Taiho-no-Geijutsu: Dai Ichi-no-Muchi. *Makes the elegant motions again*

Zev: *Finds himself struck blind once again* ...

Tamao: Taiho-no-Geijutsu: Dai Ni-no-Muchi. *Gives a low whistle*

Zev: *Now, finds himself totally deaf* Aw, crap... *Tries to get back up*

Tamao: *Prepares to hurl another spell*

Rutherfor: *Watches the ongoing battle with intrigue*

Namah: ... *Looks up at Shroom* What do you think of Tamao?

*She looks back to the fight*

Last edited by Zev: Kitsune-tan~ on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:45 am

*Yuuka is, of course, instantly reminded of Shroom*

*Moss is now wanting to see the picture even more than Yuuka, she wants to see if he is anything similar to Shroom*

*They both wait in silence*

__

Shroom: Well, she's making Zev look completely useless...

*Shroom scratches his head*

Shroom: I like her.

*Shroom crackes his knuckles on his forehead, yawning*

Shroom: She's completely cancelling out any advantage or defence Zev may have, and slowly chipping away at his senses. Pretty good.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:40 am

Vi: ...Ah. *Takes out a framed picture*

*It appears that Bobby is a humanoid, yellow lynx-like creature, with a long tail; he has bright azure spots, and blue tufts on the ends of his large, upright ears and tail. His expression is very calm and relaxed*

Vi: None of the orphans were exactly human... *Chuckles*

Wisp: *Mumble* *Mumble* *Snore*

Namah: *Nods* Zev'll really have to improve somehow if he wants to ever beat her...

Rutherfor: ... *Watches on with a blush* ...

Zev: *Narrowly missed by a few ribbons of steely cloth* Gah!!

*He stomps down to keep from falling, and raises the O.S. sword up higher*

Zev: *Begins trying to inject more furyoku into the O.S.* ... *Remains focused even as the ground is struck around him*

Tamao: ...Hmhmhm. *Begins preparing a much larger spell*

Zev: *Starts forming something new*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:57 am

Moss: To be honest, I don't think me and Shroom are exactly human either; his dad said our species is similar to elves in that we look almost identical to humans... And Yuuka-

*Moss giggles and runs her finger through the soft feathers on Yuuka's wings*

Moss: Obviously isn't human...

*Moss looks back at the picture of Bobby with admiration*

Moss: He seems like a very nice guy~!

__

*SMM finishes her rice, looking around and giggling manically*

SMYu: Moss...

SMM: What?

SMYu: Do...Do you want to spar?

SMM: Well, that depends, are you gonna start crying again if I hurt you?

SMYu: ...

*SMM turns to the general direction of everyone else*

SMM: Does anyone know where we can spar!?

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:15 am

Vi: *Looks down at the picture*

*She gives a very, very soft smile at the memories rushing in*

Vi: ...He's nice, alright. Heh...

*The members of the Simon Famiglia look over at her*

Suzuki: ...There should be good. *Points off to the left, towards a small arena*

Julie: *Smiles, his eyes magnetized to Suzuki*

Suzuki: ... *Gives a little snarl at Julie* ...

Julie: *Chuckle*

Zev: *OverSoul finally starts to change*

*However, he suddenly finds two long strips of lavender cloth dropping down over him*

*Pressing Zev face-down and crossed in an 'X', several large, rectangular bolts crash down to secure the strips' lengths*

Tamao: Taiho-no-Geijutsu: Murasakiiro-no-Kinbaku Nuno. *Starts to approach*

*Releasing Zev from the Art of Arrestment, she kneels down and rests his face in her hands*

Zev: ... *Nuzzles face into Tamao's soft, gentle hands* ...

Tamao: *Stays there like that*

Namah: ... *Smiles softly* ...Now, that's pretty sweet.

Rutherfor: *Blushes, smiling* Aww...
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:44 am

*SMM pauses for a moment, then gets up and sprints for the arena*

SMYu: *Unenthusiastically* This is gonna be fun...

*SMYu walks after SMM, wings behind her back*

__

[ Small arena: ]

SMM: You ready, little crow?

*SMYu doesn't reply, not being able to call upon her crows because she is underground*

SMM: *Takes out her oversized sword, giggling*

*SMYu gives one massive sweep behind herself with her wings and is launched toward SMM, aiming for a direct kick with her talons*

SMM: Hey Yuuka-

*SMM dodges the kick lazily and uses SMYu's incoming force against her, she puts out her fist, punching her straight in the face*

SMM: How about using your wings?

*SMYu hits the floor, still not recovering from the blow to her face*

*SMM sighs and jumps into the air, wielding her sword with both hands, pointing directly down at SMYu*

*She is trying to scare her into learning*

SMYu: *Rolls to the side before the sword can stab down on her*

*SMM's sword gets stuck into the floor, and SMYu sees SMM trying to take the sword out as an opportunity to attack*

*She slashes at SMM with her wing, not knowing the weak barbed wire had been replaced with a bladed chain*

SMM: *Is hit in the stomach full on, and blood flies everywhere, but SMM smiles devilishly as she grabs onto the wing*

SMYu: Oh... God... I'm so sorry... Didn't know...

*She nearly breaks into tears*

SMM: What are you talking about? That was good, see how much better you do with those weapons I gave you?

*She pushes away SMYu's wing and draws all the blood back into her; as reluctant as she is to do it, she can heal to some extent as well*

SMM: *Noticing SMYu has put her guard down, punches her in the face again*

__

Shroom: Well, they are brother and sister after all...

*Shroom's expression stays the same, concentrated and waiting for something to happen*

__

*Moss stands up from her chair and stretches*

Moss: Well, I'm gonna go back to the ship, I wanna see how cool or lame my room is.

*She walks out of the Restaurant and toward Shroom's ship*

*Yuuka stays, also remembering something*

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:05 pm

Vi: *Looks at Yuuka* ...Anything you wanna talk about?

Kanna, Matilda, & Marion: *Have headed out, following after Moss*

Pitou & Mamimi: *Have headed out to look for Zev and Tamao*

Haruko: *Stays to console Ryoko when she wakes up*

*The Varia have left back to the Bebop II*

*However, there is still one trio that has been somewhat forgotten...*

Ed & Chrome: *Hold Dorothy in a hug, quietly sleeping*

Dorothy: Help...Please, help...

*Suddenly, a recorded reggae song starts playing over the nearby speakers*

*Some can recognize it as Jah Is Always There by Warrior King*

Vi: *Smiles* I love this song...

Zev: *Back on his feet, continues trying to strengthen OverSoul while dodging attacks*

Tamao: *Is using some kind of technique to hurl the same rectangular bolts that secured her last Art of Arrestment*

Zev: Alright, keep it up... *O.S. starts to glow faintly*

Rutherfor: *Watches, utterly fascinated* It's been so long since I've seen someone advance their OverSoul...*

Namah: ... *Smiles* Zev might just be able to do it...

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Xigneo: What is this that stands before me?!
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Yuuka: Anything I want to talk about?

*She looks at the table*

Yuuka: I was just trying remember my flock, that's all.

__

[ Near the Vesica piscis: ]

*Moss yawns and enters the ship, getting a little exited*

__

[ Vesica piscis, main room: ]

Moss: Queen?

*Queen is elevated from the floor tile next to Moss*

Queen: Yes?

Moss: Can you take me to my room?

*The floor tile Moss is standing on vanishes. and Moss is sucked into a hole*

__

[ Small arena: ]

SMYu: *Is hit, falling to the floor again*

*SMM jumps onto SMYy and straddles her stomach, sword at her neck*

SMM: Don't like pain, eh? Little crow?
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Post by Adrastos Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:05 pm

*Aeturnus feels a light sting in his eyes. He notices that they seem to turn sideways and his visions' colour is slightly dimmed. They also curiously turn flurecent green.*

Aeturnus: *smiles* The power is already begining to affect me. *He looks into a dark corner and can see perfectly, like an advance version of night vision.*

*He walks up to a mound of rubble to see what he can do. He looks at his hands, no change there. He grabs the rubble and as he does this, the rubble appears to become part of him. Lighter but still heavy, he puts it down again. No doubt, his reflexs will have improved but this new trait.*

Aeturnus: Interesting... *He unsheaths his ceremonial sword and it feels almost weightless in his hand. He swings it at the rubble and is able to stop just before it touches the pile.* I never liked this sword much but now it is perfectly balanced. *He takes a pistol out of it's holster and quickly fires a perfect line of bullet holes along the rubble.*

Aeturnus: Amazing, I wouldn't be able to learn this skill in ten lifetimes.

---

*The probe ship crash lands in the icy graveyard planet.*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9859

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPower Battles - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:46 pm

OOS: Sorry for the disappearing act, my computer got infected with a virus
    Someone fill me in on things relevant to me?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Zev: *Continues trying to strengthen his OverSoul*

Tamao: *Hurls more and more rectangular bolts of metal* Think, Zev. What strengths, what advantages, unite yourself and Asabana in battle? What makes both you and her the combatants you are?

Zev: ... *Hops back to avoid a series of bolts impacting* ...What is that? *Dodges another bolt*

Asabana: *Hums in Zev's mind* You know...I'm not really sure, myself.

Zev: I'm not as fast as Namah...I'm not as strong as Makoto...I'm not as smart as Ynot...I don't have Blackout's, or Wekiga's raw power...I don't have Malygos's resources...I don't have Shroom's combat instinct...I'm not balanced between them in the way Vi is...And out of all my family, I have the least skill in all of our arts... *Blinks* ...How am I so strong?

Asabana: I'm the same...I'm not that strong, or fast, or experienced, or talented in magic...And I can't call myself balanced...

Zev: ... *Seems to be trapped in thought* ...What makes me a warrior...?

Tamao: *Thinking to self* I hope he can figure it out...And I want to see if it's actually what she said it is that makes Zev powerful.

*She hurls a set of five bolts, horizontally lined up, towards Zev*

*The impact hurls up much dust*

Rutherfor: Zev-san...Why didn't he dodge...?

Namah: *Has gone pale* ...If that hit him head-on...He couldn't survive...

*They both watch in shocked silence*

[ Near the Vesica Piscis: ]

*A masked, robed man sits outside a run-down little ship, reading a map*

BZPower Battles - Page 7 Mikihisa_Asakura

???: Come on, Mikihisa...This should be no problem...

*From the ship behind him, past a closed sliding door, a calm female's voice can be heard*

???: Well, I'm blind and inside the ship, and I could tell you that you're reading the map upside-down.

Mikihisa: *Sighs tiredly* Well, Sagihime Dear, why didn't you park the ship? Would it have to do with your secret little pet peeve that it takes natural eyesight to pilot a ship?

*He gives a little sngrk, though he flinches when the door slowly slides open...*

BZPower Battles - Page 7 578px-Funbari_Anna

*SMACK*

Mikihisa: *Rubs at the back of head* Point taken.

Sagihime: *Pale blue, pupilless irises return to eyes* First of all, I may be blind, but at least that's better than your crazy Raregroove driving. Secondly, if you don't know your way around a place, ask for directions.

*Walking towards the nearest ship with a mumbling Mikihisa following, Sagihime continues*

Sagihime: Asking for help in this situation is just natural, survival instincts. I'd have thought you could survive a Space Station, of all places.

Mikihisa: Okay, that last one stung a bit. You're right, I'm wrong, compromise is the foundation of marriage...

Sagihime: *Nods, before gently knocking on the door of the Vesica Piscis*

*The two wait outside patiently*

Vi: ... *Looks at Yuuka calmly* ...

Dorothy: *Still hugged by Chrome and Ed* ...Help...Please help...Please help...

*She suddenly feels the two of them lifted up off of her*

*Xanxus and Squalo have come back, and lifted the two girls up*

Xanxus: *Holding Ed in one arm* This one'll sleep anywhere. I'll just dump her on a couch.

Squalo: *Gently holding Chrome* Yes. I'll get this one to her room.

Dorothy: ... *Looks up at the two* ...Thank you very much.

Xanxus & Squalo: *Together* No problem.

*They walk off*

[ Akkh'gherr Depths: ]

Nabonidus: ... *Looks up at Bour* ...Is that...?

Bour: *Gives a nod* He can name it whatever he wants...But the first man to receive that power gave it the name that I keep officially...

*Not looking to see whether Aeturnus cares about the original name or not, Bour says it calmly*

Bour: He called it..."Battle Tendency".

SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:33 pm

*The door bursts open, and Moss can be seen in pyjamas with flowers on them*

Moss: *Rubs her eyes, not really fully awake* Whatizzit...?

*She leans against the wall of the corridor, yawning*

__

Yuuka: I can't remember them fully... I was only five...

*She rocks backwards and forwards on her chair, looking to Moss for comfort, but only then realising that she isn't there*

Yuuka: Mmm.

*She leans to the side, resting her head on the seat that Moss once sat in*

Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:36 pm

*In a palace in the sky, where a teenage American god resides...LordMalygos drums his fingers, wondering when the Architect and MakutaKlak will notice his posts.*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPower Battles - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:45 pm

OOS: Yep, Fill me in, or completely ignore me, That'll work just as well
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:46 pm

OOS: Really, nothing big's happened. The fights are going on...the only major thing is Odin just revealed himself to Blackout.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:49 pm

OOS: Thank you for actually replying Malygos
    And A Nordic god revealing himself to Blackout...interesting
    So, may I assume that you, Klak and Zev have not concluded your tourney matches?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:05 pm

OOS, Ynot: Makoto beat Zev.

I know~ You thought I was going to try and have Zev win all his matches~

Character development.

It happens. ;3

---

[ Outside the Vesica Piscis: ]

Sagihime: *Stares toward Moss, but seems to see right past her* Can you give my husband and I directions? We're looking for someone.

*Stepping aside, she allows Mikihisa to step forward*

Mikihisa: We're looking for a guy named Zev...Would you happen to know him?

*He scratches at the back of his head embarrassedly*

Mikihisa: I'm so, so sorry to bother you while you were sleeping. After we find Zev, please, tell me any way I can make it up to you.

Sagihime: *Snorts derisively* You're far too soft. It's one thing to apologize, but we can't do good deeds for everyone we pass by.

Mikihisa: Well, that's pretty much how we've spent the last century or so, isn't it?

Sagihime: ... *Sighs* Very well. I concede to that point.

Mikihisa: *Nods, before turning back to Moss*

Rutherfor: *Eyes are getting teary* Zev-san...I just met him, and...And he's...

Namah: *Sighs worriedly* When is that damned dustcloud going to clear!?

*As if on cue, the dust starts to fade away...*

Rutherfor: *Gasps loudly* Wh...Is that...?

Namah: ... *Smiles softly* ...

Tamao: ... *Smiles softly* Excellent job, Big Brother.

Zev: *Shifts his new OverSoul, tossing aside the bolts - With ends that have been flattened in half their length* ...Wow.

*The new OverSoul consists of a full katana, with a dull gold tsuba and a red-orange hilt wrapping. Hanging from the end of the hilt is a half-again foot long, narrow chain ended in a golden fireball, and a golden cord at the bottom of the tsuba connects to a brass manacle on his wrist. Meanwhile, several armored plates orbit him - A hexagonal plate behind his hand, two square, curved plates at his shoulders, and five circular plates positioned close to a meter away and around waist*

Zev: ...I think I'll call it...O.S.: Jingi. *Smiles, admiring his OverSoul's new form*

Tamao: ... *Draws closer, inspecting it as well* ...What combat principles could this possibly represent...?

Zev: Just two...The two things that I've realized me have made me a strong warrior.

*His warm smile and softened eyes surprise Tamao greatly*

Zev: Adaptability and practicality.

Tamao: ... *Smiles* I guess so.

Vi: ...Do you want to go somewhere else? Or do you want to stay here?

Dorothy: *Sits alone at the table nearby, hands folded in lap*

Haruko: *Gently shakes Ryoko* Come on~ Get up~

Ryoko: *Moans incoherently* Nnnggghhhnnnnnnooooo.

Haruko: *Imitates her* Yerrrggghhhyes.

Ryoko: *Grumbles loudly*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:13 pm

OOS: Sadface, Zev
    A three way battle between ynot, Zev and Malygos would have been awesome...
    Now, can someone remind me what ynot was doing prior to my computer being eaten?
    Also, due to my computers death, I no longer have the Tournament chart
    (This is a new computer, FYI)
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:18 pm

OOS: Who's to say we can't still have that?

We don't need a tournament to do it. Just have Ynot give Zev a ring on some hi-tech multi-dimensional Makuta Anima cellphone what'chamaycallit, and ask him to meet Ynot and Malygos for a quick brawl.

He could use someone to test out his new strength after what I'm bringing about...

...The ultimate power acquisition storytelling technique to trump Plotkai:

Character Development.
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Moss: Zzzzzev?

*She rubs her eyes again, pointing toward the general direction of the training domes*

Moss: There, I think...

*She leans more on the wall, closing one of her eyes*

Moss: Just be sure to tell him... That mixing jelly babies and warm skimmed milk issss...

*She then slides down the wall, laying on the floor*

Moss: You go and... Find... *Yawn* Mr bird... Person... Flapjacks...

*She falls asleep, and the door closes, covering her from view*

GLaDOS: I believe she means the training domes.

__

*Shroom actually looks surprised*

Shroom: Okay, that was... Yeah...

*He thinks about it for a moment*

__

Yuuka: Uhhh...

*Yuuka sits up, wings still wrapped around herself*

Yuuka: What do you have in mind when you say "Somewhere else"?

*She doesn't seem tired, if anything she looks bored*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:23 pm

OOS: This is true, and by 'some hi-tech multi-dimensional Makuta Anima cellphone what'chamaycallit' He's just going to use telekinesis, yes?
    And may I assume that neither You nor Shroom recalls what I was doing?
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Post by Adrastos Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Aetunus: Battle tendency... *He kneels down to admire his own skill with the pistol and puts his fingers to the bullet-holes.* I shall name it by the tongue of my forefathers, Bellum Tendit.

*Somewhat cockyed (is that a word) by his new skill, Aeturnus becomes unafraid of any crude assasination attempts by his generals.*

Aeturnus: *stands back up still facing the rubble* How can I repay you? What is it you want of me? *turns around to face Bour.*

---

*Usagi and spot emerge from the craft not sure what to do.*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:27 pm

OOS: As anyone who has met me will tell you - I always remember the useless things rather than the things that should be remembered. So I wouldn't trust myself when it comes to remembering anything.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:30 pm

OOS: Well, it seems the last person to communicate with him was KoN, through Trantoshen
    I'll just go from there...

Ynot: Yes Trantoshen, what seems to be the matter?
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 15980

Post by Klak Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:48 pm

*Klak leaps in the air, but the force of the chain makes him lose balance*

*Klak repels himself off the ground, and uses gravity on Praepositus, attempting to crush his armor*

Me: For the sake of your own life, you should stop.

---

*the Gundam speaks*

???: "I am Winged Gundam! State your business, invader!"

---

MK: Sorry, LordMalygos.

---

*Treveya attempts to absorb the blasts of shadow, but is hit by the fireball*

*An explosion sends her crashing into the other side of the ring*

Treveya: "Magicians don't scare me...Have you ever looked into the eyes of a being who personified Death, horror, Chaos, Evil, and almost all of the elements of the shadows, and called it master?"

*She runs towards Malygos, and appears to be ready to throw more shuriken, but before you know it, she vanishes*

*she stabs Maly in the back, and kicks the kunai further into him, energizing it with shadow energy*

---

*Shadow Storm continues his speech, pushing for an alliance with Uterio*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:51 pm

[ Akkh'gherr Depths: ]

Bour: *Gazes down at Aeturnus* I only want a few things from you, Human Aeturnus...

*He leans in, eyes appearing to somehow soften*

Bour: ...Don't give up. Ever. Even if the whole world is collapsing, never change who you are just because someone else orders you to. Use this power entirely as you see fit, for better or worse. And most of all...

*He gestures around at the wriggling, deformed monsters clinging to the rocks high above them*

Bour: ...Do not turn into a monster like those, with merely a human visage.

*Sighing, he begins to sing a quiet song to himself*

Bour: But it was all just fantasy...The wall was too high, as you can see...No matter how hard they tried, they could not break free...And the worms ate into their brains...

*He starts to recede back into the center of his platform, leaving Aeturnus and Nabonidus as they were*

Nabonidus: ... *Looks up* ...We have his permission to teleport from here.

*In a split second, the two of them are standing within one of Nabonidus's fields, atop the waves*

*All around them are gray, stormy, mountainous islands, with some kind of civilization there*

Nabonidus: *Chuckles* Naked and far from home...Where would you like to be sent?

*He gazes at Aeturnus evenly*

[ Outside the Vesica Piscis: ]

Mikihisa: Thank you. *Pauses* ... *Reaches into travel pack*

Sagihime: *Sighs, though blushing* You are such a tenderhearted fool, blinded by kindness, Mikihisa Raregroove.

Mikihisa: *Chuckles* Well, it's my personal-held belief that you married me for exactly that.

*Fading into comfortable silence, the two stroll towards the Training Domes...*

*...Leaving a little wood-carving of a smiling raccoon right outside*

Zev: *Smiles to Tamao* Shall we continue our training?

Tamao: ...Yes, but not in this manner. At least, not for the time being.

*As they stroll out, meeting with the others in the viewing area, Tamao continues speaking to Zev*

Tamao: I have some plans for your training...But first, I want to get to know your friends.

*She looks over at Shroom, tapping on her chin thoughtfully*

Tamao: ...Your combat instincts are very impressive.

*Folding her hands before herself, she bows gracefully to Shroom*

Tamao: It is a pleasure to meet you.

Vi: *Shrugs* Back to my ship? Back to your ship?

Haruko: *Stretches the sides of Ryoko's mouth out* Come on~ It's a beautiful time to have some fun~!

Ryoko: *Sob* What if...Zev'sh li'l sishter...Attacksh me again...? It wazsh...Sho humiliatiiiiinnnggghhh... *Sob* *Sob*

Haruko: Awww... *Hugs Ryoko tight, cradling her as she cries pitifully*

Vi: ...I hope I never end up like either of those two.

*She sighs, looking back to Yuuka*

SMSh: *Is in a library with Suzuki and Julie* Hmmm...

*He picks up one book, holding it with surprising care for his size*

SMSh: ...Hmmm... *Tries to decipher the title*

Suzuki: Sorry...I don't think any of us can understand -

SMSh: The Ways of Binding and Unbinding Entities, Based on the Teachings of the Invoked Abe-no-Seimei. *Pauses*

*He looks up to the two of them, shrugging at their surprised faces*

SMSh: The Boss had me learn a lot of ancient languages...I always thought that I'd have no need for knowing Aku-no-Gengo.

*The two keep on staring for a few moments more*

Julie: ... *Condescending golf clap* ...

Suzuki: *Elbows his ribs hard*

[ Icy Graveyard Planet Surface: ]

*Rauji and SMNa approach the sight of Usagi Yojimbo's craft*

Rauji: Huh...? *Calls out* Hey! Are you okay, over there? You're not hurt, are you?

SMNa: *Eyes sparkle* ...Mmmmm...He's a...He's a...!

*She seems too excited to finish the statement*

Last edited by Zev: Kitsune-tan~ on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:52 pm

*Rixika sits in the infirmary, confused*

Namine: Where did the one known as Klak go?
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Post by Adrastos Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:30 pm

Praepositus: You'll find little mercy in man, my friend, our purpose to live has since long died out.

*Grabs a length of chain and wrap it around Klaks' leg enabling him an escape.*

Praepositus: Yet, you'll find our ability to do so unfaltering. *He gives a quick bow before running off to help Uterio, winding up the chain as he goes.*

---

*One of the eldest politicians, presumably the leader, steps over Haigs body to re-address the human 'colony'. He steps onto the same balcony that the Field Marshal had used for the same purpose and raises his arms for attention as had been done before.*

*Since the first armies came, few with their families, the 'army' has become more of a nation. Civilian needs would need addressing as well as those of soldiers. So far the citizens are inclined towards any sort of alliance be it with Blackout or whoever.*

Old Politician: *puts his hand on ShadowStorms' shoulder* Let me do the talking, I'll get all it in.

Old Politician: Fellow countrymen, it is with deepest honour that I announce that the millitary, by the way of Field Marshal Haig, has handed over power to a senate. For that I thank them. But we need change, and we are the ones to do it. We know what you need, we are not as Aeturnus. You need living space (sound familiar), foreign technologies and a safer way of life. By the blood of our people we have earned it, take it and become far more powerful than the founding fathers of this colony. We arrived with numbers reaching no higher than five hundred and by their ingenuity we now top twenty-thousand! Should this not be revered? Should they not be rewarded? Should so much of their blood have been shed for no purpose? You are their legacy, be worthty of this heritage. You are the sons and daughters of Achilles! Children of Zeus, I say to you now, we will expand our reaches further of that of Alexander. Yes, we come up against new and more destructive weapons. but what is to say that they cannot be used by us too? This futile war against this Blackout will stop! The damage brought by the reign of terror led by Aeturnus will end, and his supporters brought to justice as criminals of war. More planets will come under our control and wars as we know them will become pest control against natives of otherwise unoccupied territories. We are unopposed by none other than by ourselves, anarchist will suffer a fate worse Kronos himself! *He stops to let the threat sink in for a couple of seconds.* However, those loyal shall be rewarded beyond measure. The more we conquer, the more we have to give. I will make this public, as this is the moment that it begins. Each General, of which there are over 300, shall each reach a different planet and colonise. The military shall lead and citizens among you who wish to join these new colonies will be at liberty to do so. *He steps back to signal his finish, applause and cheers follow. The other politicians walk up to the head politician to share in his applause. A 300% Empire expansion rate?! Good promises... if they can be kept. *He steps up to the balcony once more.* You have heard the words of this man *indicates ShadowStorm* and we have agreed to extend our previous alliance with his leader. *Even greater applause.* Any wars that we may ever be a part of are sucured to be a victory. May our alliance be a long and happy one!

Old politician: *quietly to ShadowStorm* I can assure you that it won't be if you try any of that poisoning blackmail that you tried on Aeturnus. Make sure that you tell Uterio. *He puts on a wide smile and waves at the citizens.* You were keen to gain favour with our people? Are there any wars that we should know about, Aeturnus always kept his cards very closed to his chest.

---

*Aeturnus looks uncomfortable knowing the fate that may or may not occur.*

Aeturnus: Home... take me back to my brethren. *He avoids eye contact with Nabonidus, takes off his helmet, turns away and looks at the sky instead. His hair flaps in the wind like an old ripped flag.* Tell me, do you beleive that a man can change his destiny? Do you know what I saw?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:51 pm

[ Surface of Akkh'gherr: ]

Nabonidus: ... *Looks at Aeturnus* ...

*He stares for a few moments longer, before continuing*

Nabonidus: There was once a boy...A b@stard child. It was said that he would one day prevent the end of all things...And now that he is grown, he is aligned with those who wish to tear asunder all of creation.

*In the blink of an eye, they arrive atop a building adjacent to the politician's speech*

Nabonidus: *Gives a smirk of more amusement that ever seen of him before* Oh, my. It seems the reports of your demise have been greatly exaggerated. I personally know one man near here who will lend you his forces...Look for the Major.

*He chuckles smoothly, fading to transparent intangibility*

Nabonidus: You'll know him when you see him.

*He completely fades away*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:02 am

*Malygos suddenly repels the shadowblade with a massive burst of light*

Malygos: Really? Is that all you've got? Called a being such as that "master"? Anzu, Lord of Darkness, is my disciple.

*The light energy forms into a massive single golden wing*

Malygos: Respect your elders, whelp. This is 50% of the light energy inside myself. It should be more than enough for an arrogant little whelp such as yourself.

*Malygos smirks, as the wing begins to shed feathers...which turn into bolts of holy fire, rocketing towards Treveya at high speed*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:49 am