BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Adrastos
Srgt. Master
Kon
Klak
Heat
Zev the Reveler
Yenot
11 posters

BZPB

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16010

BZPB - Page 14 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Klak Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:06 am

*At Hazanko's destination, there sits a figure wearing a hood over his head*

*his red eyes glow and he smiles arrogantly*

---

*Klak stays silent*

D-Klak: "Well technically I'm a semi-retired/not-so-retired mercenary, *hands K'Theenya and Osseron Tyrok a card he pulled out of nowhere*"

Abneris: "I am his assistant, madams and sir."

DMH: "I'm his betrothed."

*Klak approaches Osseron Tyrok*

Me: What did you say your name was again?

---

*Asved walks into the User room, sees User Zev, and hears User Ferret*

Asved: Shocked

*he walks out*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7039

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:17 am

[ User Room: ]

UZev: Do you have anything that goes with the outfit?

*He flips the hood around a bit*

~ ~ ~

[ Symka 3, Docking Station: ]

*Waiting inside a lounge within view of the upright-docked ship, Hilda and Axl sit calmly*

*At last, Aisha returns carrying two thin files; both of which she sets on the table*

Aisha: I got these from the local Ctarl Embassy. They said that this group of Kei Pirates use a lot of experimental weapons they stole from a military cargo ship. One of them is also wanted for 150,000 wong. Aisha thinks this is a perfect opportunity to earn some cash~

Hilda: *Gives a slight smile* Good work, Aisha. Now, did you see where Suzuka went?

Aisha: *Pouts* Nope. She said that she'd catch up to us when it was time, though.

Axl: Oh. Melfina went out shopping, but a few of the crew are out with her. They're making sure she's not anywhere there's not someone ready to help. I think it was Bebe, Bubi, Erica, and Francesca.

Hilda: Good, good. If she's not back in an hour, though, have everyone comb the city. I don't like anything about Tobigera looking for her.

Aisha: *Sighs* And I'm sure that won't jinx it at all, mrow. *Rolls eyes*

Hilda: I don't believe in jinxes.

---

[ Symka 3, In Town: ]

Melfina: *Is carrying a grocery bag of vegetables, looking for another shop*

*However, as she bumps into someone, she drops the bag to the ground - Almost sending everything spilling onto the pavement*

???: Oh, I'm sorry miss. *Immediately kneels down to pick the bag up for her and help her up*

*Taking in his bright crimson hair and the way his sleeveless vest and harness show a network of scars all over him, Melfina smiles softly*

Melfina: It's not a problem it all. But could you tell me where I could find a market that sells meat? I can only find vegetarian stores here.

Gene: Well, I'm not from here, but when I have to do the shopping, I go to a little convenience store the next street over that Jim found. Want me to show you the way?

Melfina: I would appreciate that very, very much. *Follows him as he starts walking*

Gene: Let's see, it should be on our side, third down... *Keeps walking*

Melfina: *Smiles softly as she follows close behind*

*Meanwhile, a shadowy figure watches from the rooftop*

*They begin leaping along, following the two*

~ ~ ~

[ Uninhabited Planet, In Front of the Temple: ]

*The immense temple shows its incredible age, decaying in a majestic way*

*Stood before the hooded figure, Hazanko keeps his arms folded - Hands in his sleeves - And watches pensively from behind his mask*

Hazanko: Greetings, stranger. I sense a great potency about you. Would you, perchance, be in search for knowledge and power, as well?

Jukai: Lord Hazanko, would you like me to cancel the meeting with the Tendo King? *Rocks back and forth slowly*

Hazanko: We shall see. *Sizes up the robed figure across from them*

Jukai: *Instantly appears on Hazanko's other side, rocking faster* I'm sorry, sir, but it will reflect much more poorly if you do not show rather than if you cancel. The Tendo King knows of our erratic schedule. I think it would be wisest to cancel the meeting, if I may offer my humblest opinion, Lord Hazanko.

Hazanko: Hm. So be it. This mission may turn out to be quite a bit more productive than I first envisioned.

Jukai: Yes, Lord Hazanko. *Abruptly shudders and goes stiff as a board*

Hazanko: Apologies if we've kept you from getting a word in edgewise, stranger. As is polite, I shall give my name first: I am Hazanko, one of the Eight Elders of the 108 Stars. May I ask your name and what has led your path to cross with ours?

*Stood calm and still, he awaits an answer*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

Coins : 10828

Post by Ferret-X Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:25 am

User Ferret-X: Oh, Def.

*tosses a bottle of a pink with sparklies at him*

UFerret-X: How's that suit your taste?
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:29 am

*the being removes his hood, revealing himself to be none other than F-Klak*

FK: "I am F-Klak. I come from the future of this universe. History tells a great deal about you, Hazanko. You have found favor with my empire. I wish to ask you for a favor, when you are not busy."
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Coins : 9885

Post by Srgt. Master Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:39 am

-User Room-

*USarge's puppet walks up to the doorframe*

US:"I'll go back to what I was doing, getting my rear kicked at the moment."

*He walks through*

-Symka 3:Robot battle-

*USarge warps a distance away and shakes his head*

US: "I really hate meetings...so boreing"

*The puppet suddenly flies out the doorframe, assisting USarge in the fight by blocking incoming fire with the doorframe while USarge Slashes with his sword.*

-Desert World-

*Osseron Tyrok laughs at the mentioning of 'criminal'*

OT: Oh yeah. Especially me. I'm wanted dead in fifty empires for Necromancy, when all I do is help the unwilling back and the willing put a use to the shell they leave behind!

*He pockets the card, then turns to Klak*

OT:"Ahh, My name is Doctor Osseron Tyrok: Necromancer First Class, practicing Surgeon,Dentist, and Pharmisist! Here's my calling card" *he hands a over a card*

-Deep Space: In the Titan-

*Magos Osseron continues his salvaging, waiting for anything interesting to come out*

MO:*loudly* "Geeze, what does a guy have to do to find some tech? Save someone's life?!"

-Wherever User Kon is-

*a lead-lined, rocket-propelled, Kon-Seeking Lampshade falls on User Kon's face*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:50 am

[ User Room: ]

UZev: *Gaaaaasp*

*He gazes in wonder down at the pink color, tugging out his shirt and comparing it to his shirt's Heart symbol*

UZev: It's perfeeeeect~ Thank you~

*He tucks it into his Sylladex*

UZev: I am in your debt.

~ ~ ~

[ Symka 3, Medical Mechanica Building: ]

Galestorm: Nice of you to join us! *Crushes a robot's head in one hit*

Lee: *Takes a flying kick, sending a hovering turret spiralling down to the ground where it explodes*

Jade: *Fires off Ahab's Crosshairs wildly, taking out at least one robot with every beam*

Haruko: *Sends a robot flying with every strike of her guitar*

*The robot's numbers hardly seem to thin*

---

[ Symka 3, In Town: ]

*By now, Gene and Melfina have ended up shopping together for a good while*

Melfina: So, you're a bounty hunter, and travel with your friend Jim?

Gene: Yeah. Jim lost his parents in a car accident, kind of like how I lost my dad.

Melfina: I'm sorry to hear that...But at least you and Jim have each other, right?

Gene: Yeah. We butt heads all of the time, but I don't think I'd make it without him. I'd never tell him, but I guess if it weren't for his nagging me batty up the belfry, I probably wouldn't be able to make it very far.

Melfina: *Smiles at him, before a man in a suit and fedora, with a goatee stops before them* Oh. May I help you, sir?

Stranger: *Abruptly, in a mechanical voice* Yes, you can help me. Give up without a fight. *Moves arm*

*Just as his mechanical claw reveals itself, he finds himself knocked back by three gunshots put into his chest*

Gene: *Has drawn and fired a pistol with incredible speed* Fat chance.

*Falling on his back, the cyborg gives a dull droning noise as his body deflates slightly*

*Abruptly, several more people on the street turn jerkily, and begin to lower themselves*

*Their clothes and skin are torn away, revealing countless Kei Pirates cyborgs*

Gene: *Holds Melfina close* God, I hate these guys. Stay close, Melfina.

Melfina: No, Gene, they want me. I'm -

Gene: Look, I don't care if you're a princess or a poor girl, a human, a cyborg, or anything in between. If they think I'll let an innocent girl get hurt, they need to learn.

*He fires more and more shots, taking down three more cyborgs before they can get close*

*However, the dozen or so more cyborgs quickly have him surrounded, and have the laser sights of their wristguns trained on every inch of his body; not a single aimed for Melfina*

*Just as Gene is about to react, a gust of wind from above surrounds himself and Melfina*

*Whirling into a cyclone, it knocks the cyborgs in every direction - Their shots either going harmlessly into the air or peppering the upper stonework of buildings*

*From the rooftop leaps none other than Suzuka, her bokuto held vertically in front of her shoulder*

*The cyborgs get back up and prepare to attack, before five of them are torn to shreds by machinegun fire*

Francesca: *Somehow carries a massive assault rifle in her slender tan arms* Haha! Like you stood a chance!

Erica: *Blows the smoke from a pair of submachineguns* I think I took out three or four. Couldn't really tell. *Yawn*

*Just as the eight remaining prepare to regroup, a whoop sounds behind them*

*A crackling ring dances across the pavement, before bouncing up and lethally bowling over half of their number*

*The other four are toppled by a iron sphere landing in their midst*

Bebe: *The purple-haired female simian* Bo~ring! *Catches her ring as it leaps back to her*

Bubi: *Tosses another sphere up and down, with two more in his other massive, furry hand*

Suzuka: Thank you for helping Melfina, Mr...?

Gene: Gene. Gene Starwind.

Suzuka: Please get her to dock H-27 safely. We'll hold them off.

Gene: Hold off - *Looks down the street* You got it! *Lifts Melfina over his shoulder*

Melfina: Um!? *Stunned, can do nothing as she's carried away to the docks at top speed*

*As the five regroup, no less than twenty more cyborgs assemble down the street*

*Wordlessly, the two sides prepare to attack each other*

~ ~ ~

[ Uninhabited Planet, Before the Temple: ]

Hazanko: Hm. A time traveller, seeking an alliance. This is, indeed, most fortuitous.

*His sleeves slide down his arms slightly, revealing his gnarled, tattooed hands folded one over the other*

Hazanko: What is this favor you seek? Hopefully, it will be close astride my path.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:11 am

Me: Huh. Name sounds familiar. Can't quite put a finger on it, though.

*a lampshade rolls around in the distance*

---

FK: "Do you know of anyone named Zev Raregroove?"

*he calmly stays seated*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:33 am

[ Symka 3, Dock H-27: ]

*Waiting in the lounge, Hilda, Axl, and Aisha seem quite uneasy*

*Just as Axl begins to say something, a furious knocking sounds on the door*

Aisha: *Opens the door* What's the big ide - Melfina? *Catches the girl as she tumbles in*

Gene: *Hurries in the door and closes it behind him* Sorry to barge in, but a woman with a wooden sword that kills people said to bring Melfina here.

Aisha: Lemme guess. A bunch of people's clothes and skin ripped off and you were attacked by cyborgs with eggshells for faces?

Gene: I'm just going to guess this kind of thing happens to you guys a lot?

Hilda: We tend to be magnets for bizarre events. It would be best to get to the warehouse for our job ahead of schedule. Axl, could you wait here?

Axl: Not a problem. *Notices Gene's expression* You got a problem with somethin'?

Gene: Were you guys hired to protect a warehouse from the Kei Pirates?

Aisha: Seriously, this is starting to get creepy. *Ears twitch aggravatedly*

Gene: *Holds out a paper contract* Think we could work together?

Hilda: *Reads it over* ...You're on the job, Gene Starwind.

---

[ Outside Hanmyo's House: ]

*The two stand outside*

Hanmyo: Hahaha! You're really funny, Jim!

Jim: Heh, if you say so! Listen, Gene and I will have to leave again soon, but where are you headed next?

Hanmyo: I'm afraid I can't tell you, but why don't we meet up in the Hei Fon region?

Jim: Sure! We were planning on trying to find work on Hei Fon 4, anyways!

Hanmyo: Then it's a date! *Realizes what she just said* Um -

Jim: *Didn't notice in his excitement* Hei Fon 4, it is! We'll meet you there!

Hanmyo: *Smiles* Thanks, Jim. Be careful! *Waves good bye as he runs off*

Jim: *Waves as he leaves* I won't forget, I promise!

Hanmyo: *Sighs happily, then walks inside after a minute*

*For a while, all is quiet in the area as the sun keeps setting*

*Then, a head of auburn head, dotted by twigs and leaves, pops up*

Mamimi: Whaddid I mizz? *Yawns tiredly*

~ ~ ~

Hazanko: Yes. The First Prince of Jurai, whereabouts unknown. Could it be that you seek his death?

*Calmly interweaving his hands, he taps the tips of his forefingers together in thought*

Hazanko: If it is his death you seek, then I do believe it can be arranged. He walks an obscure path, but I do not doubt that my soldiers can find him. But first, as a show of good will, perhaps I can share with you what it is that I seek here, in this temple?

*He unclasps his fingers, and folds his arms with hands in his sleeves once more*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:05 am

-The planet lacking an S or it would be mighty delicious-

*Kithlara and Diru look at each other awkwardly*

Kithlara: So, uh...are we actually going to do anything...or...?

Diru: I support whichever option contains less maiming.

K'theenya: *notices the lampshade* Oooh, I THINK THAT'S MINE! *she runs off after it*

-Userspace-

UFerret-X: Of course you are, I'm awesome.

*notices the map*

UFerret-X: OOOH! That pesky Klak! Always interfering with my plans! Well...hrm. *she scribbles on the map* Let's see what THAT does.

--Somewhere other then here--

*Ferret wakes up in what appears to be an abandoned laboratory*

Ferret: ...where am I...? I had the weirdest dream...*rubs the back of her head* Terrible headache too. ...and who leaves a perfectly good lab lying around? ...welp I'd be suspicious but when life hands you laboratories, make zombies.

*she gets up and brushes herself off. Beginning to hum she gathers things together.*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15487

Post by Kon Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:29 pm

<The Titan, Salvage Bay>

*Tanrus, Kremika and Naterohk limp out of the AT-TE wreckage before taking in their surroundings. Tanrus notices Magus Osseron, and jumps back, lighting his hand with flame and extending it out to face Osseron*

Tanrus: Friend or foe? We have wounded...

--------------------------------

<TFPOFF's house>

*Yon uses an app on his EyePhone which activates noclip*

--------------------------------

<User KoN's location>

User KoN: My FACE! What is on it?!

*He runs around in a circle, blindly*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:37 pm

*F-Klak nods*

FK: "Of course you can show me. But let me clear something up about my request. I don't want you to kill the Prince of Jurai. I couldn't care less if you did. I just want his DNA. You can get it by any means necessary, even if it means exterminating him. In exchange, I will give you a gift, and a trip to the future so you may see how your plans turn out. Deal?"

---

Me: Well, we could do something. Get back to Malchior IV or Krustallos.

DK: "Or stand here. Situations tend to happen in this RPG in random places. I looked in the chat box, and someone wants to bring their characters here."

*D-Klak coughs*

---

*Dr. Hax is angered, and points his finger at Yon*

HAAAX

*two monitors fly at Yon*
    OOS: see my last post, DRJ
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:41 pm

[ Desert World, Near Klak & Osseron Tyrok & Ferret's Characters: ]

???: Greetings.

*The source of the voice is a certain purple-haired, bespectacled professor*

Nguyen Khan: Greetings, hello. Yes, yes. Hello. My name is Nguyen Khan, Professor Nguyen Khan. Please, call me Nguyen, or Khan, or perhaps simply Professor. Yes, that would do nicely. I was hoping you could help me. You see, I am looking for a spacecraft willing to take me off of this planet.

*He pauses for a moment, staring at them with his wide eyes, violet irises unsettlingly shrunken and pupils almost indistinguishable from them*

Nguyen: *Continues* Yes, I must leave this planet. I came here to do research, but I ran into a spot of trouble. You see, I came here with a crew of outlaws. They promised to get me here safely, but neglected to inform me that they had no intention of assisting me in leaving. Yes, they simply left an old man here to fend for himself.

Nguyen: I've compiled all the research I can use, yes, and some that may be worthless, and it is imperative that I make it to the Hei Fon region in less than four Earth days. Do you know where I could find such a ship? I hope it won't be a problem. Yes, I certainly hope not.

*Stood completely still, he waits for a response*

~ ~ ~

[ Symka 3, Dock H-27 Lounge: ]

*Inside, Axl and Melfina are waiting*

Melfina: ... *Rubs at her eye* ...I feel so bad for this...

Axl: Please don't, girlie. You didn't do anything to be sorry for. And everyone's going to come back perfectly fine. I know for sure!

Melfina: ... *Smiles up at him* Thank you, Mr. Axl.

Axl: Not a problem.

---

[ Symka 3, Warehouse: ]

*The sun has at last set*

*Outside, Aisha is patrolling around the building*

*Within, Hilda and Gene are standing guard at the cargo containers*

*Everyone is feeling incredibly tense, anticipating an attack from almost any direction*

*That is, until Hilda apparently thinks of something, and curses*

Hilda: Gene, get ready, this building has a -

*She's cut off by a massive gout of flame in the floor ahead of them*

*Drawing two pistols, Gene immediately fires off a series of rounds into the smoke*

*Four Kei Pirates cyborgs can be seen slumping, one falling to the floor and the rest tipping back into the hole they emerged from*

*However, he's forced to duck under a pulse blast of energy*

*Out emerges an older man with spiked-back gray hair and sharp teeth, wearing a glowing visor and carrying some kind of oversized blaster*

Gene: Oh, so the military's testing hand cannons now? Nice to know that's in the hands of these b------s!

*Next, the hand cannon wielder is followed by a man with a long, braided ponytail atop his head, a Fu Manchu-style mustache, and metal goggles with perfectly round goggles, only open in narrow horizontal lines across them*

Hilda: Xheong Neidao. 150,000 wong bounty. Care to see who can take this first, Gene?

Gene: I hope you're ready to eat that challenge. *Has reloaded guns*

Xheong: It's nice to see you're confident enough to joke with death right in front of you.

*Without warning, several more Kei Pirates cyborgs swarm out of the hole in the ground*

*This is just in time for Aisha - Descending into her feral form - To pounce from the side and begin tearing into them*

Gene: *Ducks behind one side of the huge container and begins firing on the visor-wielder*

Hilda: *Loads her blaster with a shell, and fires on Xheong*

*The battle rages on*

~ ~ ~

Hazanko: It will be done. And you have my thanks, but I would rather not see the future.

*Moving forward, Hazanko stands before the massive entrance*

*At least, it can be assumed to be an entrance - Blocking the doorway is a mammoth slab of stone, engraved with the effigy of a winding dragon holding the sun in its mouth*

Hazanko: For the master, no gate can block his path. The master lets his spirit and mind be the key that opens the door. *Rests the heel of right hand in left hand's palm, with the first two fingers raised and the others gently curled inward*

*Eyes closed, he murmurs a chant under his breath, and the winds slowly begin to pick up - Carrying dust and sand from the surroundings and lifting them into tiny vortices*

Hazanko: ...Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha... *Begins to eminate a glowing aura of pale blue, with golden sparks flailing at the edges*

*As the winds pick up into a howling gale and the sunlight seems to bleed into a slightly more yellowish color, the kind of change that signals the coming or passing of a great storm, Hazanko's voice never once rises above a calm tone*

Hazanko: Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha... *Opens eyes, showing that his normally blended black irises have turned an unnatural, pulsating gold color*

*Suddenly, the sun held in the dragon's mouth gives a flash, then two more, followed by a lasting, steady glow*

*The dragon's eyes glow fiercely, before the entire carving suddenly flashes blindingly bright*

*As the light fades, it can be seen that the entire engraving has disappeared without a trace*

*Splitting perfectly down the middle, the divided slab retreats into the walls*

*Beyond, nothing can be seen but an ominous gloom*

Hazanko: Further up, and further in.

*He leads the way inside*

Last edited by And Hello! Zev on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:48 pm

-Desert World-

K'theenya: *runs back carrying the lampshade and plops it on Kithlara's head* Ooh! Outlaws? You came to the right place Mr Stuffyface. We're all outlaws! I myself am wanted in many civilizations for an interesting array of 'crimes'.

Kithlara: ...um...I did spend the last few months in jail 8D ...I think.

Diru: Is anyone else confused by what an Earth day is.

Kithlara: I dunno why you'd measure days with dirt. That sounds silly!
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:04 am

-Leviathan Hold-

*Magos Osseron turns to the group*

MO: "Oh my wounded? Please do come this way! I don't want you bleeding on the floors~"

-Symka 3-

*USarge keeps fighting, looking for the door where the droids are coming from*

US: "I think I can come up with something to stop more from getting here..."

-The not-the-sweet-course-eaten-at-the-end-of-a-meal-

OT: "Well, I may be able to assist you with that, as on top of being a highly capable Necromancer I also mastered the magics of Movement. I should be able to teleport us there. If you have some sort of item that's linked to that world?"

*He smiles his sales-man smile*

"Of course the cost does increase with distance and number involved, but we can fix that once I know where this 'Hei Fong' is~"
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:17 am

Me: I was near Hei Fon not long ago. Interesting place.

Abneris: "*to Tyrok* I could call a ship over here to save you the trouble, sir."

DK: "I wonder if that would be as profitable. I could charge...."

DM Helryx: "An Earth day is the amount of time measured on the planet Earth."

---

*F-Klak smiles*

FK: "Fortune shines upon you, and you are a powerful mage. Are you sure you do not wish to see your fate? You will know your enemies' attacks before they happen."
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:04 am

-The not a tasty treat-

Kithlara: *glomps Helryx* Thank you :0 You're super nice! Can you tell me anything else about this Earth planet?? It sounds neat!

K'theenya: It's where I'm-

Kith: I wasn't asking you :I

K'theenya: *turns back to the guys talking about transportation* I could probably add additional juice into the transportation spell if it's needed. I'd offer more, but I can't really go places I don't know where they are...and something went weird with my last portal...
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:07 am

[ Uninhabited Planet, Inside the Temple: ]

*All is dark, save for the massive halo of light at the entrance that is still dwarfed by the shadows of the entire complex*

Hazanko: I do not seek such matters. I will walk my own path wheresoever it leads me. Should fate alter its fancies and lead me to ruin, so be it. If I reach my desired goal, then it will only be done knowing that I did not take favors - As appreciated as they would be.

*He raises his hand with two fingers outstretched, back outward, then rotates his hand around and brings the two fingers together*

*All around the lofty ceiling, massive globes of amber crystal - Previously hidden - Begin to glow with a rippling light*

*Laid out around them is a gigantic room of hieroglyphics and stone altars, with an immense statue of what resembles a dragon crossed with a sphinx in the center*

Jukai: Lord Hazanko, it would seem that this room contains a massive pre-Great Space Age database. It could perhaps even pre-date the Galactic Government. Would you like me to hail the Geomancer?

Hazanko: Make it so, Jukai. I want every last bit of information on the Galactic Leyline harvested from here. If you must, rip the circuitboards out of the stonework. Also, while I do a preliminary inspection, attend to every one of Lord F-Klak's commands he should give you.

Jukai: ... ... ... ... ...The Geomancer is on its way, Lord Hazanko. *Appears at F-Klak's side* How may I be of service to you, Lord F-Klak? *Rocks back and forth slowly*

~ ~ ~

[ Desert Planet, Klak, Osseron, K'theenya & Company: ]

Nguyen: Thank you, children, yes. I do not have anything of importance, but I need to be on Hei Fon 1, and the system is at Milky Way G.G. Standard Coordinates 33570090-885790-GU-12. Yes, those are the coordinates of the planet. Hm, hm, hm. It would be best, however, to send me to approximately 2.75 million G.G. standard distance units from that particular point. I do not wish to pay such close witness to the planet's core. Hm, hm, hm.

~ ~ ~

[ Symka 3, Warehouse Battle: ]

Hilda: *Continues taking shots at Zheong*

Gene: *Ducks out from and back behind the crate, firing at the other Kei Pirate*

*Meanwhile, Aisha is completely trashing the cyborgs*

*However, a number of them dogpile on her, and force her to the ground*

*Just as Hilda begins to cry out, a mighty gust lascerates the cyborgs and throws them off*

Suzuka: *Leaps into the fray, immediately beheading three cyborgs*

Aisha: *Sinks her fangs into one's ankle, crushes it, and tosses him with her whole body*

*It bowls over six more cyborgs in the process*

*The battle continues to wear on*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:09 pm

-Desert World-

Osseron Tyrok: "Gottcha, here goes!"

*Osseron Tyrok raises his staff, and starts muttering a complex spell. Suddenly the group felt a tugging as the spell took the entire group to a small dome-like room centered on OT in the core of Hei Fong1.*

-Hei Fong 1-

OT: "Huh, close enough. Up we go!"

*He grabs his staff like a golf club, and takes a swing at an imaginary ball. Once he 'hits' the ball the dome suddenly shoots upwards, until they are just a pair of kilometers under the surface of Hei Fong 1. OT turns to the group.*

OT:"Well, that'll be approximately 78 thousand Inter-stellar credits per person. So that'll be 9 people so that'll be 702,000 credits please."

*He smiles.*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9889

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:52 pm

[User's HQ, MY's Domicile]

MY: Not quite, now the nifty transfer sequence begins.

*He presses a button on his keyboard and the Fireplace opens up, desk slides aside, and the bed tosses the two of them into the fireplace, which is actually a tunnel to a large space far below with many machines, and a large forge*

MY: Welcome to the Lab. Over there is my drawing board. Then My cork board full of ideas for Ynot and the lot, no looking there. That's where I craft things for my characters. Those over there are specialized maps like the on above for my characters, allowing me to keep a closer eye on them. And this is my forge. It's new, still has that New forge smell and all. Oh, and the guy in the cage is Paul. He helps me think of funny things.

Paul: SHOOTIN PUTTY TO THE MOOOOOOOOON!

MY: You don't want to know what he means by that...
    ----

[Planet of the Beasts, soon to be the City of Chrome]

Ynot: So we know where you want your city, it's name. Would you like it taller or wider? I can craft structures tall enough to reach the sky, or enough to stretch miles in every direction.

Herald: Perhaps a balance of the two? Tall, but not ones that scrape the sky's Majesty, and many, but not to scar the lands for all times.

Ynot: Hmm, a suburbia, then? I will begin crafting the plans at once on board my vessel with my cohorts. You are free to come and input your ideas if you wish.

Herald: Perhaps after seeing one or two of the dwellings and have learned the methods you use.

Ynot: Splendid idea.

*Ynot returns to the Ironclad and has Sasuken, Vultran, Trixitin, Xeno and Cicero follow him into Bay 7 so they can begin planning the City of Chrome*

Ynot: Xeno, I brought you here for a different reason than the others.

Xeno: De 'eads on yee weest?

Ynot: Perceptive as ever, yes. These are the heads of Scourge. He was able to create a massive blast by combining something from each of these three heads.

Xeno: An' yee wants me ta make a weepon outta 'em, eh?

Ynot: Spot on.

Xeno: Shood be foon
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:06 pm

[ Room Below Hei Fon 1's Surface: ]

Nguyen: Thank you so very much, yes. 702,000 credits, it was? *He reaches into his coat pocket*

*Tapping on a handheld device, he brings up the charge, and looks to Osseron Tyrok*

Nguyen: How would you like this sent? Do you have any bank accounts? Hm, hm, hm. And don't worry about me being good for it. I've got at least 60 million wong to my name, which comes to approximately 15 million credits. Yes, I must repay you for your kindness. Hm, hm, hm.

*He waits patiently, fingertip lightly tapping on the upper-edge of the device*

~ ~ ~

OOS: I should add onto this, but I don't plan to.

^~^

Last edited by And Hello! Zev on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:56 pm

-Hei Fong? That's where they are right, I think that's where they are-

K'theenya: *plops down* Probably for the best that you guys covered it since I don't actually know any of those units of measurement.

Kithlara: I don't either!

Diru: ...how do you guys survive?

K'theenya & Kithlara: : D?

Diru: Never mind. Mr. Nguyen was it? Do you mind telling us what you want to do here?

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:06 pm

[ Hei Fon 1, Room: ]

Nguyen: Yes, of course, of course. I am here to board the Shangri La, a cruiser of this system's collective government. From there, I will act as one of the officiants of this annual Great Hei Fon Race. Hm, hm, hm. Yes, it will be quite a race to behold.

*He turns to look to Osseron, eyes still staring widely in an uncomfortable fashion to pay witness to*

Nguyen: Is the payment to your liking? I'm willing to negotiate, yes.

Last edited by And Hello! Zev on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:33 pm

-Hei Fong skyroom-

*Nodds and smiles back, somehow being completely unfazed to the proffessor's weird eyes*

OT: "Oh yes that would be acceptable after I set an account up. Hold one~"

*He teleports away. Moments later he is back holding a datapad in one hand and his staff in the other*

OT: "Yes, I've managed to link my master account with the local bank, so please deposit it to account 19-485b-133t-h4h4 please."

*He turns to K'theenya* " Inter-steallar Credits are an atemporal unit of measurement for wealth. Kinda hard to know the proper conversions if a world doesn't have a interstellar market set up, but it lets people who travel a lot (like me)have wealth that can be converted to any type of currency. You might want to consider setting one up and putting gold in it, it generally is a sure bet."
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:40 pm

OOS: Apologies for confusion over the room they're in, Sarge. I read your post too fast. I don't know how I made such a silly mistake. I hope you don't mind. U~U

~ ~ ~

[ Hei Fon 1, Osseron's Room: ]

Nguyen: ...Yes, the charge has been sent. If you'll show me the way out, I'll be on my way and out of your hair. Hm, hm, hm.

~ ~ ~

[ Symka 3, Warehouse Battle: ]

*Together, Aisha and Suzuka have the cyborgs on the ropes*

*While Hilda tries and fails to shoot down Xheong, the other Kei Pirate continues firing on Gene*

Gene: *Takes out a small canister, twists the top, and chucks it at his opponent*

*It lands at his feet, exploding with a blinding gout of flame that completely consumes him*

*As the smoke fades, all that's left are two scorched objects - The grip of his blaster, and the shattered remains of his visor*

*Before he can celebrate, however, Xheong lands right in front of him*

Xheong: I'm going to make you regret that. *Brings fist up and back* Pagua Sampha.

Gene: *Finds himself stunned by a jolt of force, unable to block or avoid the punch*

*With a dull crack, Xheong's uncovered knuckles bust him right on the jaw*

*As Gene is sent reeling, blood pouring from his mouth, he somehow manages to stay on his feet*

Gene: ... *Grins, wiping the blood off chin* Thank you, sir. May I have another?

Xheong: You're really trying my patien - *Grunts* What the devil!?

Aisha: *Has pounced on him, sending glancing blows that barely avoid his head*

Xheong: *Hits a button on his gauntlet, causing panels to open on his shoulder armor*

*With a flash of crimson light, Aisha is sent flying to the ground - Smoking faintly*

Suzuka: *Lunges at him, swinging her bokuto and unleashing a shockwave of air*

Xheong: *Manages to block the slash, though his gauntlet's controls begin to go haywire*

*Removing it, he lobs it as Suzuka as she begins to rush him again*

*She sidesteps just in time, but the exploding device still knocks her into a metal crate*

Suzuka: *Grunts, slumping to the floor in a half-conscious daze*

Xheong: *Turns back to Gene, only to find a wide, bronze barrel aimed his way* No.

Gene: I'm afraid so. You guys aren't the only ones with some unique toys. *Uses thumb to press a button above and to the left of the trigger*

*Ringing the sides, three narrow turbines glow red and begin to rotate in alternating, opposite directions*

Xheong: Oh goddammiiiii - *Tries to dodge, but too late* - iiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIAAAAAAGGGHHH!!

*As the caster gun fires, he finds himself consumed in a mighty blaze*

*He's carried along within the fireball for a few meters, before it explodes against a wall*

*Leaving a sooty dent in the wall, Xheong's torched body slides to the floor*

Gene: Heh. Completely worth the price - Huh!? *Finds a hand grabbing his collar*

Hilda: *Ignoring the trickle of blood from her mouth* Cash in the bounty, get whatever you need, and meet us at the dock lounge. We've got to talk.

Gene: Um, I need to get my friend Jim, we travel togeth - OUCH!! *Lands on his back as Hilda tosses him*

Hilda: *Wipes the blood off her face* See if you can find any other leads, Suzuka. Baked Alaska Xheong over there won't be giving his secrets anytime soon.

*As if agreeing with her, a chunk of smoldering armor falls off of the corpse with a cloud of smoke*

Suzuka: *Stands up, fully recovered* Very well. I'll bring Ms. Clanclan, as well. I'll see to it that she eats her fill to recovery.

*Hauling Aisha to her feet, Suzuka leads the way out of the warehouse*

Hilda: You and your friend had better meet us soon. *Walks out*

Gene: *Stares after her, completely bewildered*

*Shrugging, he moves for the sooty corpse*

Gene: Beggars can't be choosers...Eugh.

*He tries to lift the body up*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:44 pm

*F-Klak nods at Jukai*

FK: "Put this near Lord Hazanko's bed. *hands her a top* The offer still stands, and its very...valuable where I come from."

---

MK: Interesting. Everything they say about a man's workspace is completely true.

---

*D-Klak nods at Khan*

DK: "I...hope there's a tip there."

Me: Shut up, D-Klak. What are the races like?

DM Helryx: "*to Ferret's characters* I study a lot, so I usually know about Earth measurements and other things, even in alternate universes."

Abneris: "I do believe we should call the Rogue Shadow II here, sir."

DK: "Do so, Abneris."

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:55 pm

OOS: Reading too fast. Again.

~ ~ ~

[ Hei Fon 1, Osseron Tyrok's Room: ]

Nguyen: The race? The race...Ah, yes. The race. Hm, hm. It will be a competition between any and all grappler ships capable of finding a sponsor. The race will take them all over the Hei Fon system, and the reward comes out to 5 million wong. That's around 1,250,000 credits. Yes.

~ ~ ~

[ Uninhabited Planet, Huge Temple: ]

Jukai: Yes, Lord F-Klak. *Holds the top in the crook of his arm*

*With a murmured chant, he disappears in a whirling cyclone without a trace*

Hazanko: *Runs his fingers along the glyphs on the base of the statue at the center of the room* Hmmmmm...

*He is completely enthralled in whatever the glyphs are saying*

*Soon, lanky, masked Kei Pirates Cyborgs begin to file into the room*

*Hooking up cords from handheld devices into the "altars", they do their work silently*

Hazanko: *Continues reading at the statue* Lord F-Klak, this may be to your interest.

*He beckons him over with a veiny, almost clawlike hand*

~ ~ ~

[ Symka 3, Dock H-27 Lounge: ]

*Waiting somewhat patiently are Hilda, Melfina, and Axl*

*Soon enough, Gene opens the door and slumps in with Jim following*

Jim: I'm so sorry for whatever Gene's done, I'll - Ouch! *Rubs at his head*

Gene: *Lowers hand, grumbling* I told you. I helped them with a bounty, I cashed it in, and now they want to talk to me about something or other.

Hilda: Your friend's right. I want you to tell me honestly: where did you find that caster?

Gene: ...My dad found it while he was salvaging equipment from a derelict. The MacDougall Brothers were the ones to kill its crew in the first place, and had been waiting on the El Dorado to attack the salvage ship that was sent.

Jim: C'mon, Gene! You don't have to tell these loons anything! What happened to your dad isn't any bit of their business!

Hilda: *Frowns coldly* Any and every other life the MacDougall Brothers ruin is my business. Please continue, Gene.

Gene: Yeah. My dad gave me the caster we found, *Raises his right-hand's glove, showing a metal disc mounted on the back* Gave me this lightshield, and hit the escape pod. I only got to see a glimpse of his ship exploding before the escape pod was out of sight. I was in there for a month and a half before I landed on Sentinel 3. The pod survived entry fine, but I didn't walk away unscathed. *Crosses arms* There's my story. Happy now?

Hilda: No. I'm rarely ever happy. But I will tell you that you're not alone. *Takes off glove and rolls up one sleeve, revealing her bronze arm, marked in dark blue print with "NKP-0092"*

Jim: *Recoils slightly* Y, your arm! Um, sorry. *Gulps* Is, is it...?

Hilda: *Rolls sleeve down* Up to mid-bicep. Harry MacDougall trashed my first ship, Horus, and Ron MacDougall took my arm and my eye.

Gene: *Hangs head trembling* Those b-----ds...No. Calling them that is too kind.

Hilda: I know that very well. But if you'd be willing to come with me, I promise I'll do all in my power to pay them back for every last life they've ruined, every innocent person they've killed.

*Her eye narrows, as she crosses the distance between Gene and herself and glares at him*

Hilda: But I warn you - If you choose to come with me, you'll be targeted by the Kei Pirates, as well. If you're not ready for that, then I don't want you tagging along. Understand?

Gene: ... *Finally raises head to look at her* Heh. Don't think you're going to scare me out now!

Jim: ... *Sighs, but gives a grin* Consider Gene Starwind and Jim Hawking at your service!

Hilda: Good. Once Aisha and Suzuka get back, we'll be boarding the Desperado.

Axl: Are we going to be returning to Hei Fon 4?

Hilda: Yes. We'll need to stop at Blue Heaven, though.

Melfina: *Gazes at Gene as the two talk*

Gene: *Fails to notice her, as he talks to Jim*

Melfina: *Smiles softly and wordlessly*

Last edited by And Hello! Zev on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:00 am

-Hei Fong-

K'theenya: Really? How does that work on worlds where they have the tech to manufacture precious metals?

Kithlara: *to Helryx* That is SO COOL :0 I wish I could be smart like you!

Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33912

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:34 am

<Malchior IV, Blackout's cell>

*Blackout goes back to ignoring everything and everyone around him*

-----

<ZFT homeworld>

*many Makuta and Rahkshi are standing in front of the Theta Gate*

Barricade: Remember, people. Our job is to get Blackout out of jail, then get the hell out of there. Are there any questions?

Starscream: Yes. Do I really have to come?

Barricade: Brawl, please.

*Brawl throws Starscream through the Theta Gate*

*the other Makuta and Rahkshi follow*

-----

<Malchior IV, prison>

*a gigantic portal opens up above the prison, and Starscream flies out, smashing into the roof*

*the other Makuta and Rahkshi follow, and start firing at the prison*

-----

<Restaurant>

Aster: Never heard of it. Why?

-----

<Chocoman's base>

*Chocoman leads Coro to the speedboat, and opens the bay door*

-----

<ZFT homeworld, vault>

Abeloth: I am just a battle droid, ma'am. I am not that highly ranked.

-----

<Krustallos>

Turel: Yes, I have. Okay, I can play.

-----

<The Architect's workshop>

*The Architect digs around for parts, and starts building Thunderwing's skeleton*

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Me: Interesting.

DK: "Not interested in racing really."

DM Helryx: "Well...uh...I think everyone's smart in a way, really, you just have to unlock it. My universe demands that you mature quickly and know things quickly because of recent wars."

---

*F-Klak walks over*

FK: "What is it?"

---

*the prison is hurt by the attacks, but the rest of the Malchiorians stare at them*

???1: "Why are they attacking the prison?"

Trollface

*several Malchiorian guards attack the Makuta as they raise the alarm*

---

*in Blackout's prison cell, a voice is heard on the speakers*

???1: "SEVERAL MAKUTA ARE ATTACKING OUR PRISON!"

Nadle: "They're coming for Blackout."

Jortenn: "Like I said, nice pin."

---

Rainn: "They were the organization that created me. Scientists, government officials, black ops mercenaries, and more, all with a common goal."

---

Coro: *gets in* "Hope this thing can handle my weight."

---

Airachnid: "A battle droid with respect. You're intelligent. And you can hack into ZFT's systems."

---

*Vellt and Quick Billy shake their hands*

*Quick Billy holds out 'rock'*

*Vellt holds out 'paper'*

---

*Meanwhile, a broadcast fills the news stations*

Reporter: "Thunderbolt Ross made some very inflammatory comments today directed at Klak and other Makuta who call Malchior IV home."

Ross: "*on a podium* Makuta have only brought desolation! The countless wars that Klak has dragged our people into, the exploits of Caiaphus, the constant invasions made by Blackout! Terrorist attacks spreading all over, and a plague! Just when one thing slows down, another begins! It's time for us to declare ourselves independent from them! They are a threat to all Malchiorians and all Haven Peoples of the Malchiorian Protectorate!"

OOS: Hope I'm not missing anything or anyone, or science.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:33 pm

[MY's Lab]

MY: Alright, take a look at these specs I got for the Prototype ring I showed you up stairs. I took the basic design of the other lantern rings and applied them here. Surprisingly, the only adaptation that held up was the Red Lantern Rings trait of forcing itself to become the users heart. The single mindedness of the Orange dissolved, the blinding of the Sapphires isn't compatible with Pride, The amplifications of Hope don't seem to come from the rings, the mental infiltration of the Sinestro corps rings..well it just didn't end well.

*MY sets the Ring on his work bench*

MY: So, in essence, we have a ring that enslaves it's user completely, with no added bonus other than the basic ability to forge constructs. Granted, this will force the bearers to remain forever loyal to us, but I don't want the Pride Corp to be the horrible monstrosities that Atrocitus commands. It should be something they should...they should be Proud to wear the Ring of Pride.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:42 pm

[ Uninhabited Planet, Huge Temple: ]

*Indicating some kind of complex diagram etched into the stone, Hazanko speaks somewhat reverently*

Hazanko: This is what I've been looking for...An indication as to the Galactic Leyline's location. It's not on a lost planet at all; not truly...

*He steps back, gazing up at the illuminated ceiling*

*The ceiling shows some kind of starmap, but one with a series of curving lines leading to a central carving of three concentric circles*

Hazanko: The entrance maybe on any planet...But the Galactic Leyline exists on a separate plane of existence.

*He folds his arms, hands in his sleeves, as the Kei Pirates cyborgs draw to a close in their endeavor of copying any data they need*

Hazanko: Now, it's a matter of finding the right entrance. Apologies, Lord F-Klak, but I must return to the Geomancer.

*Turning, his calm, dark eyes watch from behind his worn mask*

Hazanko: I trust you need no assistance in leaving?
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:24 pm

-Hei Fong?-

Kithlara: I wish! Diru's all smart and always taking care of me, and K'theenya knows things. Me...I'm always getting in trouble and causing problems...

Diru: ...you aren't that bad...

Kithlara: :I Diru, you've had to rescue me from those creepy scientists, from jail, and then those cultists. THAT was just this past month. If anything I am probably worse. I wish I was strong and stuff so I wouldn't be such a problem for everyone all the time.

K'theenya: *slings an arm around Kith's shoulders* Kid, that's why you have me. The best teacher ever! Soon you too can be liquifying mountains and be declared a god in skeevy backwoods!

Kithlara: You really think so?

K'theenya: I know so! My students never fail! (exceptfortheoneswhodie)

*Heartfelt sparkles and flower petals are everywhere*

---

-An abandoned lab-

Ferret: Soon! Soon my zombie army shall arise!

*bubbling tanks are filled with floating body parts and brains & stuff*

Random Zombie: Brains?

Ferret: Later sweetums. Mommy needs to find a new place to unleash you.

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:05 pm

MK: That's dangerous. We should only give the rings to someone who is beyond worthy. Someone who wouldn't mind giving up their heart to serve the forces of good, and be proud of their gift. These rings cannot fall into the wrong hands.

---

F-Klak: "No need for assistance. Thank you, Hazanko."

*F-Klak begins to walk away*

FK: "Sleep well tonight."

---

*DM Helryx backs up a bit, rather freaked out*

DK: "So...Abneris will get the ship, anyone who wants to tag along for what I'm certain will be adventure or a battle or both can come with us."
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:36 am

-Hei Fong 1-

*Osseron Tyrok Sweeps his cane as if brushing away a curtain, suddenly the group in now on Hei Fong propper, and free to leave and do their thing*

OT:Hmmm, So many things to do and so little time to do it in~

*He can't help but overhear Kithlara and he leans into the conversation*

OT: " Well, if you feel weak, learn magic! it's a painful (sometimes physically) grind at first, but remember: Warriors grow linearly, Magicians Exponentially!"
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:06 pm

<Malchior IV>

*the Makuta and Rahkshi descend upon the prison, shooting at the guards*

Brawl: For the glory of Lord Blackout!

*he lands on the roof of the prison and shoots chain lightning at some guards*

*meanwhile, Ricochet's mecha enters the atmosphere*

Ricochet: Blackout.....

*meanwhile, the devices planted by Walternate begin to activate*

*Blackout glares at Nadle and Jortenn*

Blackout: I told you. I am prepared for everything.

*using magnetism, he tears his handcuffs in two*

Blackout: And now I leave you. This has been an interesting test of your capacity to contain Makuta.

*he blasts a hole in the ceiling, and flies out*

*Chocoman turns the key, and pilots the speedboat at high speed towards the mainland*

-----

<Restaurant>

Aster: Hm. Still doesn't ring a bell. What do you know about Jones?

-----

<Krustallos>

*Turel starts wiggling his fingers*

Turel: Fire beats everything. I win.

-----

<ZFT homeworld>

Abeloth: Yes, I possess the capability, but I do not see a reason to do so.

-----

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:09 pm

[MY's Lab]

MY: That, or we remove that and see what we can do instead. Obviously we can't do what I'd hoped with inputting ALL the powers, but we can probably input a new one in their stead. What you think? What kind of ability should we imbue our Lanterns with?

*MY toys with the ring*

MY: Something symbolic of Pride. All corps wear their symbols upfront on their spandex...What if instead of spandex, we have our corp in armor? Like Shroom: The Aktion's Chrome abs, but all over. Like a medieval army.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:38 pm

OOS, Note to DRJ: I'm not introducing them quite yet.

I'm just preparing the set-up for whenever you feel like it. If you don't want to go that route, I can alter my plans. UuU

~ ~ ~

[ Hei Fon 1 Proper: ]

Nguyen: Ah, thank you, thank you. Yes, the money has been sent. Please, we still have quite a while before the Shangri La sets out. If any of you feel so inclined, or have the time, do feel free to sample what it has to offer. Consider anything you do there, sampling the meals, taking a rest in the luxury suites, to be my purchase. Yes, yes. If you so choose. Hm, hm, hm.

*He soon walks off down the street, quietly discussing something with nobody in particular under his breath*

Nguyen: ...If I can adjust the wavelength, yes...The dimensional barrier should...

~ ~ ~

[ Uninhabited Planet, Abandoned Temple: ]

*By now, the room has been cleared, and Hazanko stands alone outside*

*In a mighty whirlwind, Jukai has promptly returned to his side*

Jukai: Lord Hazanko, we have prepared to analyze the artifact left by F-Klak. Also, your personal guards will be stationed at all hours of the night.

Hazanko: Excellent, Jukai. Let us return to the Geomancer. I fully intend to retrieve the DNA of First Prince Zev Raregroove. We shall see if F-Klak is trustworthy or not.

Jukai: Yes, Lord Hazanko. *Rocks back and forth faster, before swinging torso in a circle*

*In another cyclone, the two completely disappear once again*

*Soon, the Geomancer begins to wheel away*

*It abruptly jumps into lightspeed*

~ ~ ~

[ Malchior IV, Location Where Blackout Has Broken Free: ]

-Immediately After The Escape-

*In the sky, seven hovering figures watch pensively*

*They each wear identical, skintight, armored black suits, with sloping helms that bear rectangular protrusions resembling the wings of valkyrie helms; down the outsides of each limb and down the front of each helm is a glowing purple line*

*The apparent leader has semi-organic, metallic/crystalline armor on his left arm, coming to a horn on his shoulder and a clawed gauntlet*

*One of those hovering behind him speaks over their helms' radio*

??? 1: Commander, the Ether Liner Command Ship is on its way. We need to decide whether we're going to designate Makuta Blackout to be a threat or an ally, even if only temporarily, before the Aristoteles arrive.

Commander: We need to wait this out as long as we can. He's a menace to all, but he might just be our chance to wipe out those monsters.

Ether Liner(?) 2: Roger. I've picked up a spacial shift. Something's definitely changing.

Ether Liner(?) 3: We're certain that The Cross isn't burrowing its way here?

Commander: There are never certainties. Do not engage until I give the order.

*They all prepare themselves, hovering slightly lower*

---

*Nearby the prison, a transport ship is waiting*

Officer: Be ready, men. We need to fire the Anti-Makuta Weaponry at exactly the right moment. We're ending this menace once and for all.

???: Oh, I don't think you'll need to worry about that, gentlemen.

*They all turn to look in the back of the transport, just as a poisonous gas fills the vehicle*

*As the smog flows back into its source - A familiar, spinal cord-like wand - The wielder chuckles*

Serrator: So, so close. But so, so far. *Disappears in a whirl of black smoke*

*Corpses now fill the transport in silence*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Me: Unless you're a Makuta, then you get the best of both worlds.

DM Helryx: "Or a Toa."

DK: "Or a D-Klak."

*The Rogue Shadow II arrives near the building*

Abneris: "*through comms* Ready, sir."

DK: "Alright. Anyone coming with? Our destination is Malchior IV, which, knowing our luck, is probably under attack..again. The Architect has lost originality, hasn't he?"

*a trollface forms near D-Klak's location*

---

*some guards are hurt by the lightning, while others withstand it*

Guard 4: "We were preparing for this invasion!"

*they fire blasts of armor eating viruses at the Makuta*

---

*Nadle smacks his fist against the wall*

Nadle: "We must go after him."

Jortenn: "Sure, in just a minute. *he smiles and presses a remote* And that, Blackout, was a test of your preparation. You failed."

Nadle: "Wait..the button? You learned that from Rainn, didn't you?"

Jortenn: ".....*frowns* Yes. Yes I did. *he and Nadle leap out of the hole in the roof, and rush towards the battle*"

*Meanwhile, Blackout sees the button beeping, and feels something going onto his armor*

*It is an armor eating virus! The button was a trap!*

---

Coro: "Hurry! I sense a great disturbance!"

---

Rainn: "I only know that he is the leader of ZFT, the organization that assists Blackout. And that he's some sort of wannabe prophet. He's spoken about The Reckoning, and apparently Klak had something to do with it. It had to have been information available to everyone, otherwise Ynot wouldn't have killed, or attempted to kill, Klak."

*the Waitress comes back with the drinks*

*Rainn grabs both his and Aster's drinks*

*he places his on the table, moves his hand over Aster's then passes it to her*

Waitress: "Okay, what do you wanna ordah?"

Rainn: "The salmon dish that you have."

---

*Vellt looks at Turel confused, while Quick Billy laughs*

Keichi: "The storm has passed."

Figlio: "Excellent. I am now going to Cybertron. I trust I can contact you once we are finished there?"

Caiaphus: "You may."

Keichi: "Keep it in mind, everyone."

*Figlio and Ra begin to leave*

*Vellt walks after them*

---

*Airachnid frowns*

Airachnid: "Oh, you're no fun. *she begins to walk away*"

---

MK: Bloody hell, you've got a great idea. But what if they lose their armor?

---

OOS: Lolwut, who did Serrator attack?

*Another Malchiorian transport arrives, and the soldiers begin pour out, firing their anti-Makuta guns*

---

*reports of the attack on the prison fill the news, and Rahn sees it*

Rahn: "Wait...that's Blackout! *he kicks Shadow Blade* Do we help him?"
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:51 pm

[MY's lab]

MY: Well, it would be like the other Corps spandex, it comes with the ring. Put the ring on, it materializes over your current apparel, take off the ring, it vanishes. Yes, I like this idea.

----

[Planet of the Beasts]

*There is a knock at the bay door in which Ynot and the others are working*

Ynot: It's open.

Herald: How do I open it? Just break it?

Ynot: Blue button to the left

Herald: Button?

Ynot: The Blue circle, push it in.

*The door opens after a brief pause*

Herald: Oh, I see now!

Ynot: May I assume that such a system would be a poor idea for the entire city?

Herald: Most likely... I am not the smartest of the planet, but I am by far not the dumbest.

Ynot: Oui! Kill the button doors...kill all the buttons, in fact and anything more advanced than them.

*Death Glares*

Cicero: That would mean scrapping 90% of this stuff.

Ynot: Well, we keep it, and it all goes unused anyway. We are going for basic structures. Nothing above level 1 tech.

*He turns back to King Herald*

Ynot: So what brings you here? An idea come to mind?

Herald: Um...of sorts. How far back did I just set you?

Ynot: Personally, minutes. As a Group, Decades. They haven't done anything with knobs and levers for a LONG time. It's kinda my job to know all the stages, though.

Herald: I see. well, starting from the bottom would be best for our culture.

*Ynot looks at him like he's crazy*

Ynot: You want us to start from the BOTTOM!??!

Herald: Isn't that what you just implied? 1 is the first, isn't it?

Ynot: You could say that. Our scale is slightly skewed. Level 1 is civilization basics, aggregation, irrigation, aqueducts, streets, sewers, et c. But there are levels below, first below that is Level 0, which would amount to brick buildings in rows. Level negative 1 would be lack of row, and building materials below brick, and each level below that degenerates further until you his negative 10, which is living in caves.

Herald: So what WERE you planning for us?

Ynot: Level 3, Electric vehicles, wired walls, advanced everything else. thing is, once we get to level 3, almost everything gets to push button
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:59 pm

<Malchior IV>

*Walternate's devices are now fully online, and begin transmitting a signal*

Blackout: Please.

*he coats his armour with poison, which kills the virus, then shoots the button with heat vision*

*Barricade and Bonecrusher are hovering nearby, shooting at guards*

Barricade: Good to see you, master!

Bonecrusher: I still hate you.

Blackout: Good to see you too, Barri-wait, where are you going?

*Barricade and Bonecrusher fly away to a random point, as do all the other Makuta and Rahkshi*

*Blackout feels the urge to fly away too, but he resists it*

*Ricochet's mecha has almost arrived at the prison, but then Ricochet also hears the signal, and flies out of the mecha*

*the mecha itself crashes into the sea*

*the Makuta and Rahkshi fuse into a gigantic monstrosity*

Spoiler:

???: D-D-DDESTROY!!!!!

*??? smashes a building with his fist*

Blackout: What? What? What.

*Chocoman's speedboat arrives at the mainland, and they see the being*

Chocoman: You don't say, Coro.

SB: No, no. I think I've heard about this. We can't be there. Not if we don't want to be captured.

-----

<Restaurant>

Aster: I'll have the tomato soup, please.

-----

<Krustallos>

*Turel follows Figlio and co.*

-----

*The Architect has completed the puppet's skeleton, and is now working on its shell*

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:28 pm

MK: Alright. Move forward with that idea.

*MK pauses*

MK: How about they have the ability to revert to or switch to spandex? Let them have their own choice. It increases pride, any how.

---

Jortenn: "Another benefit is that the button put a tracking device onto his armor."

*Nadle sees the beast in the distance*

Nadle: "No...NO!"

Jortenn: "What unholy monstrosity is that?"

Nadle: "We need help. *sends telepathic signal to D-Klak, and the Knights of the Keruvim*"

*they charge with an army of Malchiorians towards the beast*

Nadle: "Shoot anti-Makuta weapons at them! Let's hope they don't ignore it this time!"

Coro: "*to Chocoman* Well don't just stand there! Get a weapon! That thing is going to kill people! *Coro rushes out of the boat and attempts to use his technopathy against it*"

---

Rahn: "Captured? What do you mean?"

---

*the Waitress nods, and leaves*

Rainn: "How are you enjoying your drink? *he sips from the root beer*"

---

*Figlio's group leaves on the ship towards Cybertron*

---

D-Klak: "We have to go, NOW!"

*teleports to the Rogue Shadow II*

Me: I suppose anyone who wants to come should come now.

*leaves with Abneris and DM Helryx*

---

*Suddenly, a man bursts into The Fresh Prince of Fresh Fruit's house*

Dr. Hax: "*stares at him angrily*"

Full-Man: "Roc, I'm quite full."

Last edited by Charles Foster Kane on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:06 pm

<Malchior IV>

*the beast is completely unaffected by Coro's technopathy*

*the anti-Makuta weapons hit the beast, killing random Rahkshi and making them fall off*

???: K.....I.....L.....L.

*it swipes at the Malchiorian army, and fires massive shadow blasts at them*

*suddenly, Blackout fires a fragmentation blast at the beast, sending Rahkshi parts flying all over the place*

Blackout: How dare you.

*he continues firing*

Chocoman: I don't have a weapon. But I have a base! Haha!

*brief pause*

Chocoman: Wait a minute.....the base is cloaked. Its weapons don't work while cloaked. Ah well, a little more strangeness isn't gonna do that much harm.

*he pulls out a remote and hits a button*

*the base re-appears in the distance*

*he then hits another button, and the base fires missiles at the beast*

SB: The Makuta are being controlled by TPK. They will be defeated, and the Malchiorians will capture them. We cannot be in range of the control signal. The only thing we can do is stand back and allow Blackout to destroy that beast.

-----

<Restaurant>

*she sips from the root beer as well*

Aster: It's okay. Anyway, what you know about Jones is pretty much correct. He didn't start ZFT though, a man called William Bell did.

-----

<Figlio's ship>

*Turel goes down to the engine room and starts messing with the engines again*

-----
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:30 pm

*MY looks at MK a little weird, but then shrugs*

MY: Sure why not, I'm sure it could be useful for explaining some random anomaly I may have overlooked.

*A random Lampshade drops on MY's head*

MY: Doggammit, I don't even have ANY LAMPS IN HERE! Built the place myself, I know there are no lamps here!

*He takes off the lampshade and punts it into the furnace*

MY: Anyway, time to get working on it..

*MY takes a lump of some ore and sticks it in his forge and heats it til it glows brighter than any sun*

MY: Alright, Emkay, get the hammer over there... need to flatten this Ore out.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:07 pm

*several Malchiorian humans are killed by the beasts attacks*

Nadle: "Look! Blackout is firing at it!"

Jortenn: "He's on our side for now! *turns on lightsaber, and leaps into the air, landing next to Blackout* What's the plan?"

*Coro enhances the base's power*

---

Rahn: "Interesting."

*he stares at the floor*

Rahn: "I wonder what Caiaphus would do."

---

Rainn: "William Bell? Who was he?"

---

Ra: "You're going to do it again?"

Figlio: "Turel has no sense of humor. I do."

*the ship jumps to lightspeed*

---

*MK grabs the hammer, and passes it to MY*

---

*On the Rogue Shadow II*

DK: "Don't leave yet, we need to provide a window for Osseron Tyrok, or anyone else to join us. We'll need help for this one."
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:21 am

EDIT, OOS:

Also, I'm fully aware that the initial blasts will probably do little to no damage to the Beast.

I just like to mix it up with a little action-reaction in my introductions.

And yes, Klak, they might just shatter before the battle's done.

^ Answering questions/concerns before they're raised.

~ ~ ~

[ Malchior IV, Battling the Huge Creature: ]

*Abruptly, huge explosions pepper the beast's hide*

*The Ether Liners fly in V-Formation, strifing at it, before jetting over to Blackout's side*

Commander: Makuta Blackout, my name is Ether Liner Commander Ado Edem, also known as Slash Emperor. Until that thing is destroyed, I am giving you command of the Elite Squadron so that we may join the assault. What are your orders, Sir?

---

[ Down on the Ground: ]

*A duo that would be familiar to some stare up at the battle*

*One is a feline with white and purple fur over her tall, almost lanky frame, striking golden eyes, a medium-length tail, and upright, rabbitlike ears; meanwhile, she wears a combination of jade green plate armor, leather chaps, and gloves*

*The other is undoubtably familiar - Though he now has turquoise hair and many smaller red gems circling his cap, he's overall the same as his appearance in Another Birth*

Elk: Mia, are we going to join in this battle? *Stares upwards* I don't think we can do much to help, even if Natsume wasn't sick back @HOME. Maybe with Zelkova and Tabby, and Yata and - Well, you get my point! We'd need all of the Guildmasters we know to stand a chance here!

Mia: You're completely right. Which is why we're not going to interfere; not directly, at least. We will, however, finish what we came here to do. *Holds out a strange, pulsing red sphere*

Elk: I hope this works... *Lowers staff over the object, channeling a sparkling blue aura* ... ... ...

*Abruptly, the sphere gives a shrieking noise, and begins to flash with zeroes and ones*

Mia: *Throws it into the air, where it flies away and towards the battle*

*The two of them proceed to Gate to elsewhere*

---

[ Nadle, Coro, Jortenn, etc., etc.'s Location: ]

*The orb comes to a stop in front of the group, still shuddering and flashing coding chaotically*

???: *Casts a foul light over each of them* CAsT IN tHE NAME of GOD...YE NOT_ *Gives a shrieking*

*It suddenly turns into a pair of short blades, wickedly curved and colored a dull fuschia, which levitate in the air before the group*

*A light seems to be cast especially brightly on Nadle, although the blades are crumbling*

???: *A female voice* This Blade Pair has been hacked to accept you temporarily, Makuta Nadle. However, make haste - They may not survive to even see this battle through. They can do great damage, but they will shatter soon. Use them well.

*Nearby, abruptly, a muffled screaming can be heard beneath the dirt*

*Suddenly, a grayskinned hand tears its way out, showing a crimson glow*

???: ...AND WHEN THERE IS NO MORE ROOM IN HELL, ZEV SHALL ONCE AGAIN WALK THE -

*He notices what's happening around him, then looks up at the battle commencing*

CM Namah: *Shoves him clear out of the tunnel, wearing a miner's hat* ...

*She also notices what's going on, and sighs tiredly*

CM Namah: What the hell, what the hell.

*Emerging, she dusts the dirt and rock off of her*

CM Zev: We came at a bad time, didn't we?

CM Namah: Another brilliant deduction.

CM: Heh, thanks. That's nice of you to say, Namah.

CM Namah: *Facepalm 2x Combo*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:44 am

Kithlara: But, well. I do know magic...mine is just...very...
    *her voice drops*
    ...defensive.

K'theenya: *turns to the Klaks* Wherever you're going we want to go!

Diru: We do!?

K'theenya: Trying not to die is the best way to learn!
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:50 pm

[MY's lab]

MY: Thanks you.

*MY takes the hammer in his other hand and begins beating the lump of metal flat*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:17 pm

<Malchior IV>

Blackout: *to Jortenn and Ado Edem* Isn't it obvious? You take it head-on, as I will.

*the beast is slightly injured by the continued attacks*

*Blackout flies onto the beast's shoulder, and begins shooting and stabbing at it*

*the beast grabs him, and throws him away, removing one of his arms in the process*

*Chocoman's base continues firing missiles and lasers*

*Chocoman spots CM Zev and Namah's appearance*

Chocoman: More weirdoes. Yay.

SB: Who cares? Blackout is your master now! Only he matters! Caiaphus is irrelevant!

-----

<Restaurant>

Aster: He was an Earth businessman and CEO of a company called Massive Dynamic. He founded ZFT, but mysteriously vanished several years later, allowing Jones to take over. That was 15 years ago.

-----

<Figlio's ship>

*Turel goes flying again*

Turel: NOT AGAIN!

-----

*Thunderwing is now almost complete, and the Architect is now working on attaching his weapons*

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:02 am

OOS: Why answer when you don't know the Question? Trollface

---

*Nadle holds up the blades*

*he aims them at CM Zev and CM Namah*

Nadle: "State your business."

*Jortenn turns to Ado Edem*

Jortenn: "You heard him. I'll go for the face."

*Jortenn runs and leaps right up to the beast's face, slashing it with his Lightsaber*

*Coro nods*

Coro: "Indeed."

---

*a portal opens under Ferret's characters and Osseron Tyrok, and D-Klak grabs them*

DK: "New trip, free of charge! Your frequent flier miles aren't that high!"

*D-Klak pulls them into the Rogue Shadow II*

---

*MK watches MY*

---

Rahn: "I....I suppose you're right, Shadow Blade. So be it."

---

Rainn: "Did he know anything about The Reckoning? We could try looking for him, or his writings. How's that drink, by the way?"

---

*Vellt laughs at Turel's misfortune*

*the ship flies across the galaxy in hyperspeed*

((We'll reach Cybertron by my next post))

---

OOS: Well, I hope I'm not missing anyone.
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:12 am

K'theenya: Whoa. Alright, where are we now? Want us to kill anybody?

Diru: Wha-huh?

Kithlara: All this travelling through portals, and vortexes, and wormholes, and space time anomalies, and stuff is fun!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content