BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:54 am

    OOS: Another RPG post so soon? WHY NOT?! Razz

    -----

    <Earth's Moon>

    Blackout: I liked it once, too. Then I learned that not a single one of them can be fully trusted, ever. I gave them the chance to reshape the universe, and they threw it away and turned against me.

    *Blackout turns away from Serrator*

    Blackout: They shall all die. I will kill them. I shall watch the life vanish from their eyes as they realize, in their final moments, that betraying me was the biggest mistake they ever made.

    *He turns back to Serrator*

    Blackout: Ynot. Kakamu. Malygos. All of them must die.

    -----

    <Dekan>

    *The Visitor stops just outside the village, and begins to look around*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:56 am

    [Ra's Ship]

    *Kratos slides into Ra's attack, his boots aflame, shouldering him in the chest and sending him into a wall*

    Kratos: No God stands before me. *cough*

    *Notices Ra's blade struck true, and has a large hole in his chest*

    Kratos: Hmm. Guess I'm making another trip to Hades...

    Ra: The Duat, you mean.

    Kratos: :fuu:

    *He collapses and disintegrates*

    ----

    [The Duat]

    *Kratos wakes up in a river of pure Chaos, something slithering beneath him*

    Kratos: Damn these mixed up Mythologies. I'll escape this underworld like I have the others.

    ???: You will find me sssseverly more difficult to essssscape, Ssson of Zeussss.

    Kratos: Who is there?

    ???: I am the Ssserpent of Chaosss. I. Am. Apophisssss.

    Kratos: Oh, mad I murdered your God counterpart?

    Apophis: Not at all, he wassss weak. He wasss there to sssew the thread of chaosss amongssst the living. My goal isss much sssimpler. I want to dessstroy everything, and plunge the worldsss back into calm nothingnessssss of Chaosss.

    Kratos: Not going to happen on my watch. In the Depths of Space, and Crevices of the Sea, my Reach goes there, and all throughout infinity. You'd better run, there is no place to hide, from my power burning with PRIDE

    *Nothing happens*

    Apophis: Welcome to just outside your reach.

    *A large tail slams Kratos into a wall*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:26 pm

    *Coro dodges the blast, and creates an aura around himself, flying towards DU Ultron*

    Coro: "Technopathy is not my only power. Why are you here, automaton?"

    *he slashes at DU Ultron's neck with an energy blade*

    ---

    *a Great Being named Huriel walks up to TPK*

    *his hands glow with a strange energy*

    Huriel: "I made Coro silent with my alchemy, and you two are of the few who know this. I can make Angonce speak with the same trick, I suppose. I would finally have him on an equal level, instead on a pedestal ruling over me."

    ---

    *Vellt falls on his rump, confused*


    *he then gets up, and follows Scrapper's team*

    ---

    Dr Hax: HAAAX

    *the monitors fly at Wolverine*

    *Full-Man jumps out the window while the missile explodes behind him*

    *he is rocketed away, and falls onto someone*

    Happy Person Wearing A Red Shirt: "Ow. That hurt."

    Full-Man: "Roc, sorry."

    *See-Man points at the lightning bolt*

    See-Man: "SEE!"

    *he rolls out of the way*

    See-Man: "Thankfully I already don't remember this."

    *he jumps into the air with an inflated fist, aiming for Storm*

    ---

    *Lancer quickly eats*

    *his wings stretch out a bit, then fold once more*

    Lancer: "*finishes* Yeah, gotcha. Thanks! *gets up* Where do you think we should look?"

    ---

    *Caiaphus smiles*

    *he walks over to SM Treveya*

    Caiaphus: "Everything in order?"

    SMT: "Yes, my lord."

    Caiaphus: "Perfect."

    *he walks over, pats Treskis on the back, then turns towards the mouth of the cave, looking into the distant night*

    *the hissing of a familiar snake is heard from the depths of Duat*

    Caiaphus: "Perfect..."

    ---

    *Ra swerves the ship around, arriving at Figlio's location*

    Ra: "Here we are."

    Figlio: "*gets into the ship* That was a close call, don't you think?"

    Ra: "Not as close as another time."

    *they fly off the planet, and leave towards Cybertron*

    *in a jiffy, they land near Turel's location, because this is BZPB, damn it.*

    *Figlio and Ra emerge from the ship*

    Figlio: "*eyes Turel's new form* Who are you?"

    ---

    *behind Blackout appears F-Klak*

    FK: "And they will die. All in their due time. You'd be surprised how the story ends up."

    ---

    *Klak continues to wait on Ferret's answer*

    DK: "Uh....you know what, Ferret, you and your company can catch up with us if you want. Everyone, come with me on the Rogue Shadow II."

    *Klak and co. follow D-Klak into the ship, which flies away*

    DM Helryx: "Aren't we abandoning them?"

    DK: "They will probably be up there in space long before we escape this atmosphere."

    Nadle: "If they're not too busy trying to bite each other's arms off."



    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:17 pm

    <Orbit over Malchior IV>

    *DU Ultron ducks*

    DU Ultron: That is irrelevant to you.

    *He head-butts Coro*

    -----

    <Mordor>

    TPK: Very well, Huriel. Let us unlock the old fool's secrets.

    *He walks towards the cave*

    -----

    <Cybertron>

    Turel: I am Turel. I have been rebuilt so that I can serve you with renewed vigour, my Generalissimo.

    *He bows down*

    -----

    <Earth's Moon>

    *Blackout eyes F-Klak strangely*

    Blackout: Who are you again?


    *Someone appears on a mountain in the distance*

    -----

    <Battle of TFPOFF's house>

    *Wolverine runs away from the monitor barrage, but several hit him anyway*

    *He jumps at Dr. Hax again, and slashes at him*


    *Storm rolls out of the way, and fires another lightning bolt*


    *Several mutants run into the house, and smash things*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:26 pm

    <User HQ>

    *Sticking around, Komerak is leaning back against a desk in the User Room, curious to see what kind of new ship will be commissioned for them*

    ---------------------------

    <TFPOFF's house>

    *Amidst the battle, the Hand can be seen scuttling away before disappearing down a rabbit hole next to the house*

    *TFPOFF himself opens the door before it is blasted off its hinges by a bolt of lightning*

    TFPOFF: What the devil is going on here?! My house is ruined... in a worse state than black bananas!!

    *He unsheathes his banana-hilted sword and charges at the incoming X-Men*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:34 pm

    <User HQ>

    *The Architect gets to a computer, and begins typing*

    *Ship parts materialize, and connect*

    -----

    <TFPOFF's house>

    *Cyclops is briefly distracted by TFPOFF's appearance, and is finally blasted back into a billboard*


    *Suddenly, Nightcrawler appears behind TFPOFF, and tries to trip him up*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:48 am

    [ Earth's Moon: ]

    Serrator: *Stays silent, off to the side*

    Octoroo: *Does the same*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Aera: ]

    Sylphie: Well, once Nono finds where this can is, we can go track it down.

    *She places the bowl into a dish washer device, and bumps the power switch on with her hip*

    Sylphie: In the meantime, would you like to meet the crew?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Near Caiaphus: ]

    Olarcha: *Gives a wide smile at the hissing noise*

    *She interweaves her hands, tapping the tips of her index fingers together*

    Olarcha: How very, very fascinating...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City, Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    *In a more secluded part of the lab, Kokonoe stands before a massive cylinder, protected by heavy plates of armor*

    *Only a single, horizontal viewing slot gives a hint of the glowing aquamarine contents within - A viewing slot which Kokonoe now walks up to and looks through*

    *Within, through the glowing liquid and bubbles, she watches a small, undernourished form; clad in nothing at all, and criss-crossed with slowly-healing scars*

    *However, despite the remaining damage, it can be seen that the "Subject" is a humanoid female, rather young, with fair skin; as well as mostly-jawlength, slightly messy, pale blonde hair, which has a very long, braided ponytail in the back*

    Kokonoe: *Turns away, muttering to herself as she writes furiously in a notebook* Weakened to a cataconic...Accelerated healing...Preliminary studies...Weaponry uncompromised...Hmph.

    *Closing her notebook, she gives one last look back to the tank, then leaves the room*

    *From then on, only the faint whirring of machinery can be heard*

    ---

    [ Island Nation on Datrio, Coastal City, Docks: ]

    *Within a single mainly-mechanical seacraft, Srivalti and Andhu sit with four others*

    *One of them has fair skin, blank white eyes, and light brown hair spiked up a bit like flames. Meanwhile, he wears formfitting, lightweight silver armor, with a red cross fleury on either epaulette, and on the buckler mounted on his right forearm*

    *Another is large and broad, with mainly bark-like skin. He has a mossy green face with no nose, and several vines around the lower edge resembling a beard/dreadlocks, as well as dark, jovial eyes and yellow teeth. The vines at the back of his head are tied in a loose ponytail, and all he wears are tight shorts and a long, white loincloth*

    *Among them is a paleskinned young man, with cerulean eyes behind his wireframed glasses and cobalt blue hair; the latter of which extends out to the sides before hanging down slightly. His outfit mainly consists of a white vest with blue buttons and denim shorts*

    *The last and only female besides Srivalti is feline, with cream-white fur and honey blonde hair tied back in a ponytail. She has black markings on her eartips, elbows, knees, hands, and feet, and wears a slightly skimpy read outfit with gold threadwork*

    Srivalti: Andhu, these are, *Gestures to the group in order* Sig Langstrum, Ganhrad, Curtis, and Sarasal. Everyone, *Gestures to her guest* This is my friend, Andhurasitali, Andhu for short. He'll be travelin' with us for a while.

    *The four all give a warm greeting to Andhu, but are only returned a cold nod of faint approval*

    Srivalti: Well...We'd best get to work, gang. *Leads them out*

    Andhu: *Stays in that room*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Lang City, Conquistadores Guildhouse: ]

    *It's early, early morning, and most of everyone has sorted off to bed*

    *Except for Namah, who's silently sat on the front porch; looking out at the street beyond*

    *Thus, she's able to notice the two suspect figures speaking in hushed tones; barely visible in the gloom*

    Namah: *Halo ignites, as a pale pink glow lights up her fingertips* Who goes there!?

    *At the chuckling of a male voice, Namah immediately deactivates her Power; stunned*

    *When a female voice begins to speak, she immediately jumps up and runs over*

    *She looks the two over in contained disbelief, and certainly joy*

    Sagihime: What? Did you think your training was over?

    Mikihisa: The rest of our little clan should be following shortly.

    Namah: *Smiles softly* That's really, really great. Please, come in.

    *She leads the two of them up to the Guildhouse*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:44 am

    *Ultron shoots energy into Perseus, who blocks it with his Lantern ring*

    Ultron: "I cannot replicate your rings energies. This...is impossible."

    Perseus: "A robot can't have pride...if that's what you even are."

    *Perseus forms a stone sword out of a nearby asteroid, and swings it at Ultron*

    Ultron: "Your Toa abilities, fortunately, are corruptible."

    *he raises his arm, and Perseus sword suddenly cuts the arm that cradles it*

    *Perseus grunts*

    Ultron: "Test completed. *flies away*"

    Perseus: "What...was that?"

    ---

    Lancer: "Yeah."

    ---

    Caiaphus: "You can hear Apophis? You are slightly less weaker than I thought."

    ---

    *Coro grabs DU Ultron's neck before the headbutt is complete*

    Coro: "I'm defending this planet, so it's relevant now."

    *his hand glows with plasma, and he swings it for DU Ultron's face*

    ---

    *Huriel's eyes glow in the cave*

    Angonce: "Oh..thank goodness, TPK and Huriel. Help! I need help!"

    Huriel: "*horror* Heaven have mercy, what have they done to you?"

    Angonce: "Uterio's son did this."

    Huriel: "You lie. Uterio never had a son."

    Angonce: "*grits teeth* YES HE DID! HE DID I TELL YOU HE DID! *Angonce shakes in his restraints* He's a monster, TPK, you have to kill him or run."

    Huriel: "We don't even know who you are talking about, Angonce."

    Angonce: "Then....ugh...your mind open it."

    *Huriel communicates with Angonce telepathically, but appears to be strained*

    Huriel: "I...too much....too much just give me the name stop....STOP!"

    *Angonce's bewildered face looks at Huriel*

    Huriel: "*severs the mental link* UGH....He's gone mad. Fully mad. Also, the name...is Filio. Filio Di Armechio."

    ---

    *Figlio smiles*

    *he shakes Turel's arm*

    Figlio: "Good. Very good. Everything in order, Turel?"

    ---

    F-Klak: "*holds his arms out in a Bane position* I'm this multiverse's Reckoning."

    ---

    *See-Man cries, and falls to the ground*

    *Dr. Hax is cut, but he looks at his cut with wild eyes*

    *he then looks at Wolverine with angry eyes*

    Dr. Hax: "Hax?"


    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:28 pm

    <The Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *TFPOFF is tripped over and lands flat on his face, but rolls over and stabs his sword up towards Nightcrawler*

    *Suddenly, the last resident of his house, the previously forgotten Pootisman, jumps out of the top right window of the house and lands on Wolverine*

    Pootisman: WOLVY IS SPY! *punch*

    <User HQ>

    Komerak: Impressive.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:38 am

    <Chocoman's base>

    *DU Ultron's face is burnt, and he emits a nightmarish, metallic shriek*

    *He steps away from Coro as his face burns*

    DU Ultron: Em-ur-ge-krzzz.....severe.....dama.....avoid distrrrrrr.....proceed to primary.....

    *He tries to walk towards Chocoman, but instantly falls over*

    *His optics go black*

    Chocoman: Wow.

    -----

    <Mordor>

    *TPK eyes Huriel strangely*

    TPK: Let's take you back to the chamber.

    *He takes Huriel's arm, and leads away*

    -----

    <Cybertron>

    Turel: Yes, Generalissimo.

    Scrapper: Nothing of note has taken place during your brief absence.

    -----

    <Earth's Moon>

    Blackout: That's funny. Because I thought that was me.

    *The figure that was previously standing on a mountain takes off into the air, and lands behind F-Klak*

    F-Blackout: It is. Or, at least, will be.

    -----

    <The Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *Storm takes off from the roof, and summons a gigantic lightning bolt*

    *It strikes the house, setting it on fire*

    *She then flies towards Cyclops, and helps him up*


    *Wolverine is sent flying by Pootisman's punch, and lands on the windscreen of another car*

    *He rubs his chin*

    *Suddenly, the Juggernaut charges at Pootisman*

    Juggernaut: I'm the Juggernaut b###h!

    *Punch*


    *Nightcrawler teleports out of the way, then shows up behind TFPOFF*

    *He grabs TFPOFF by the neck, then starts teleporting around with him*


    *Shockwave stands by and watches*

    *A reflection of the burning house can be seen on his eye*

    -----

    <User HQ>

    *The parts appear and attach themselves to each other with growing speed*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:45 am

    [Aeon]

    Ynot: Well, Herald, I think it's about time we left.

    Herald: So...you come, you kill our leader slash dictator, nominate the decedent of an old leader to be the new one, build us a city, and then leave? What kind of 'god' does that?

    *A moment passes*

    Herald: Never mind...

    ----

    *Xonyt returns to the World that Never Was, in the Castle that Never was*

    Xonyt: Yay, my chair is now one mission above that slacker Demyx.

    Rixika: Who are you calling slacker? In your time here, you've completed 1/3 of the tasks given you, with a 65% approval rating on the results. I have been here half the time you have, completed more missions than you, and gotten a 95% approval or BETTER on all of them.

    Xonyt: That is because you CARE what these people think.

    ----

    [The Duat]

    Kratos: Grawl...

    *Pulls himself out of the wall*

    Kratos: APOPHIS! YOUR HEAD WILL BE MOUNTED ON MY WALL!

    *Apophis cackles at this*

    Kratos: YOU LAUGH NOW, SNAKE, YOU WILL NOT WHEN YOU ARE BUT A TROPHY FOR MY ENJOYMENT!

    Apophis: What is with the yelling? Being god born make you that angry?

    Kratos: I AM ANGRY AT THE GODS FOR THEIR SLIGHTS AGAINST ME!

    Apophis: So... Angst is what I'm hearing? Other dead people around, is that what you're hearing?

    *Several Souls floating in the Duat moan in agreement*

    Apophis: What did yoUr gods do to make you so angsty? Piss in you Wheaties? Make a cookie out of your weasel? Force you to kill your family in cold blood? Steal your ice cream?

    Kratos: THE GODS DID IN FACT FORCE ME TO SLAY MY BLOOD FOR THEIR OWN DEVICES! THEY PLAGUED ME WITH VISIONS OF THIS FOR THE REST OF MY MORTAL LIFE. SO I KILLED THEM ALL, ONE BY ONE. WHEN I FINALLY HAD SOMETHING I COULD CARE FOR, THEY TOOK HER AS WELL, AND FORCED HER TO SACRIFICE HERSELF TO STOP THE WORLD FROM PERISHING. I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL ALL WHO CLAIM TO BE GODS OR BETTER ARE DEAD!

    Apophis: Damn Angsty spartans.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:01 am

    Coro: "What was that?"

    *The Rogue Shadow II arrives, stops, and then flies back to Malchior IV*

    *Coro flies over to Chocoman*

    Coro: "An old enemy of yours?"

    ---

    *Huriel coughs*

    Huriel: "He's gone completely mad. I wonder if the image and name he gave me are simply constructs of his own mind."

    ---

    *Figlio nods*

    Figlio: "Wonderful. Carry on in training. Turel, Ra, Vellt, we must find another planet as our position has been compromised. This base will be under safe keeping. Turel, since you know these people the most, you may appoint a trustworthy leader of our Cybertron division."

    ---

    F-Klak: "*cackles* Please. I won before you even started to fight me, F-Blackout. Oh, right, Past Blackout, look at your future self. You haven't aged well."

    ---

    *See-Man and Dr. Hax escape*

    *Dr. Hax flies to Shockwave*

    Dr. Hax: "HAX!"

    HAAAX

    *Monitors fly at Shockwave*

    See-man: "Oi! Where's Yon?"

    ---

    *Perseus arrives at the User building*

    MK: Perseus! Nice, you're here. The celebration will be ready soon.

    Perseus: "Call it off. Figlio outsmarted us. He will escape his prison soon."

    MK: *sigh* At least you fought him, Perseus. That is what counts.

    Perseus: "....I suppose you are right."

    ---

    *Saix appears behind Xonyt*

    Saix: "Need I remind you that 'these people' can turn you into a mindless Dusk if we see fit. Report, Saix."

    *Roxas stands nearby*

    ---

    *D-Klak and co. land, and walk back up to Ferret and co.*

    DK: "We're back."

    OOS: See my last post, Zev.



    _________________


    avatar
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

    Posts : 122
    Coins : 2149
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Age : 116
    Location : Boredom Land, Nebraska

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Niflheim on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:38 am

    Flesh-Eater stood there, browsing through the files at an alarmingly fast-rate. He then finally found what he was looking for: The location of Nu'rugg. He was locked up underground, under a swamp, being heavily defended by his allied Dekans.

    E* then removed the gauntlet from the arm and dropped the arm. He punched through the computer and destroyed it, to make sure the info couldn't be backtraced to Em. Flesh-Eater ripped open a wall with his frontal arms, looking around.

    It was there, right above em, there was a platoon of Dekans ready to kill em, waiting on a floating platform to kill the alien. E looked around eir surrondings. Still carrying the piece of ripped off wall in eir left arm, E decided to throw it at the carrier. The carrier got knocked up, While Flesh Eater dropped down into the bog below him.

    *OOC: E, Eir, Eirs, and Em are gender-neutral terms, since we don't have one for English. The words are from Orion's Arm. I mean, this alien obviously doesn't have a gender.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:22 am

    <The Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *Pootisman flies backwards into a chair inside the house, which then breaks. He gets up, dazed*

    Yon: Over here, mate!

    *He fires an optic blast at Storm, while TFPOFF calls for help*

    -------------------

    <User HQ>

    Komerak: What model is this?


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:45 am

    <Chocoman's base>

    Chocoman: Nope. I've never seen him in my life.

    *With a snap of his fingers, he summons a robot, who subsequently takes DU Ultron away*


    *The base lands on an asteroid*

    -----

    <Mordor>

    TPK: That's the version we'll stick to, at least in public. This knowledge shall not leave the Council. We shall attempt to independently verify this information, and should it prove true, deal with it quietly. There is nothing to be gained by revealing this, unless you wish to rouse half the known universe into complete panic.

    *He walks away*

    -----

    <Cybertron>

    Turel: Very well, my Generalissimo.

    *He walks into the crowd, looking for his candidate*

    -----

    <Earth's Moon>

    F-Blackout: To the contrary. I've aged much better than you have. At least I've stuck to a single set of beliefs.

    *He pulls out a glowing blue blade which appears to be a shorter version of the Master Sword, and swings it in a vertical arc*

    F-Blackout: I'm pretty sure this moon is still around in our time, meaning we never fought here. What say we leave it like that, eh? I didn't come here for a fight.

    *He opens a portal behind himself, and sucks himself into it*

    *The portal closes*

    -----

    <User HQ>

    The Architect: Oh, just a little something I came up with a long time ago.....

    *The ship begins to take shape*

    -----

    <Dekan>

    *The Visitor sees Flesh Eater's altercation with the Dekan platoon*

    *He walks towards the scene with his battle-axe at the ready*

    -----

    <The Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *Storm tries to fly out of the way, but is still grazed by Yon's blast*

    *She fires another lightning bolt at him, while Cyclops fires his own optic blast*


    *Wolverine gets back up, and charges at See-Man*


    *The Juggernaut runs through a wall, and charges at Pootisman*


    *Shockwave is hit by the monitors, and stumbles back*

    Shockwave: So unwise.

    *He fires a laser beam at Dr. Hax*


    *Nightcrawler punches TFPOFF, then tries to wrap his tail around his neck*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:47 am

    [Castle That Never Was]

    Xonyt: So you say. Personally, I think not, but I'll let you believe it. Try it and you are going to have one hell of a fight. Do it, I'll kill myself, send my memories to my Somebody, and bring his full force down on you. Everyone else may march to your tune, or pretend to, but I am straight forward. I don't like being told what to do. I am here, helping. You don't want me, let me know, I'll be gone.

    *Behind Xonyt, eight keyblades appear and float behind him, in a circle*

    Xonyt: I'm not a threat to you until you want me to be.

    ----

    [The Duat]

    Kratos: GRAAAA!

    *Kratos pulls out his chain blades and leaps at the Chaos Snake*

    Apophis: Please.

    *Apophis swats Kratos aside with no effort*

    Kratos: UMPH!

    *Kratos falls to the shore of the Duat and collapses*
    ----

    [Aeon]

    Ynot: Good day, all!

    *Ynot boards the Ironclad with the Anima and Idiotas*

    Ynot: Remember, when you need me, I will return. Not always when you want, but when you NEED.

    *The Ironclad takes off and jumps into space*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:41 pm

    *Dr. Hax is unfazed by the laser blast*

    Dr. Hax: "You used Hax! Your attacks are powerless! HAX!"

    *throws another monitor at Shockwave, then realizes the laser wasn't hax*

    *he falls to the floor, cries in pain for four seconds, and gets back up*

    *See-man forms a fist, and punches Wolverine*

    ---

    Coro: "This is the location of our prison? Will we keep that automaton here, or interrogate him?"

    ---

    *Huriel shakes his head*

    Huriel: "Quietly. Doesn't he know nothing in this universe ever stays quiet."

    *he walks away, muttering to himself*

    ---

    *Figlio takes out a pocketwatch*

    Figlio: "I do not have all day, Turel."

    Ra: "*to himself* Arrogant Armechio الأبله."

    ---

    *F-Klak facepalms*

    FK: "Then why did you come you bucket of bolts. *looks at past Blackout* Oh, sorry, future you is even more of a pain than you are now. In fact, I like how you are now. I really do. Now, remember to kill past Klak!"

    *he disappears*

    ---

    Saix: "I said report, Xonyt. Your theatrics embarrass you, and show far too much emotion for a Nobody. I wonder what kind of abomination you really are."

    *the moon glows in the distance*

    ---

    Me: Sooo....what happens next?

    OOS: Zev, see my last two posts please.


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:43 am

    <Chocoman's base>

    Chocoman: Yes, this is where I want to dump them all. And as for the robot, we should try and study it.

    *He walks to another room, carrying a toolbox*

    *DU Ultron is now lying on a table*

    *Chocoman opens his toolbox, and opens up DU Ultron's chest*

    Chocoman: Oh my! Already I can see that this is some properly groovy tech!

    -----

    <Mordor>

    *TPK walks to Walternate's lab*

    TPK: The status of the final prototype, Walternate?

    Walternate: Excellent! I'm just waiting for you to give the order, Chairman.

    TPK: Very well. Prepare to program him for a target.

    -----

    <Cybertron>

    *Turel comes out of the crowd, leading another Cybertronian*

    Turel: Generalissimo, this is Strika. I believe that she would be an excellent leader of this division.

    Strika: I am honoured, Generalissimo Figlio.

    -----

    <Earth's Moon>

    *Blackout groans, and turns back to Serrator and Octoroo*

    Blackout: What the hell was all that about? Anyway, nevermind. We should head to Earth now.

    -----

    <The Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    OOS: not replying to Yon, TFPOFF, and Pootisman, because there's nothing to reply to.

    *Shockwave punches the monitor in mid-air, smashing it to bits*

    *He then spins around and kicks Dr. Hax*

    Shockwave: Hack THIS!


    *Wolverine rolls out of the way of the punch, then charges again*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:04 am

    [The Castle that Never Was]

    Xonyt: My report? My report is as follows. Lexaeus needs a bell put on him. Your, or whomever it was, illusionary magic is pitiful. Roxas has much strength within him. The Dustflier was defeated thanks to a team effort. There was an odd merchant that was an annoyance, and was taken care of. The Cave of Wonders still holds undiscovered treasures. In conclusion, I still am not fully warmed up, as I was forced to have a tagalong. Report concluded.

    *Xonyt turns away and opens a Corridor of Darkness, walks through, and when it seals, four symbols float there for a moment in succession; Unversed, Heartless, Dreameater, Nightmare*

    ----

    [Ironclad]

    Sasuken: Where to now?

    Ynot: Hey, what happened t that girl that was with you?

    Sasuken: Stop avoiding the subject

    Ynot: Last I saw here was at that Bei Fong School...

    Sasuken: YNOT!

    Ynot: Sasuken?

    Vultran: Sasuken?

    Sasuken: Vultran!

    Ynot: Vultran?

    Vultran: Ynot?

    Shaern: Shut up, all three of you before I test my combustible lemons on you.

    Ynot: You're no fun. What do you want, Sasuken?

    Sasuken: Where are we going now?

    Ynot: No idea. That was the extent of my plans. Pretty much waiting on the next crisis to surface for me to go poke fun at.

    Sasuken: Sometimes I wonder how you ever survived that first mission, much less became the leader of us.

    Ynot: 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain.

    Sasuken: Stop quoting Earth songs.

    Ynot: I survive and thrive by being me, Sasuken. I don't try to be anyone else, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

    Sasuken: Alright, who replaced Ynot with this schmuck?

    *Ynot looks hurt*

    Ynot: Geeze, kill joy.

    *Trixitin walks up to Ynot and taps his chest, revealing a piece of paper, which he removes, and 'Ynot' crumbles to dust*

    *From around the corner* Ynot: Little something I've had Trixitin working on. It's a Golem. That encounter with Flamel disturbed me. I intend to broaden my knowledge base so that if he ever becomes a threat,, I will be a step ahead.

    Sasuken: Impressive. Computer, can you clean up this dirt?

    Ynot: Clay.

    Sasuken: Clay.

    Computer: I have a name you know.

    Sasuken: You do? I don't remember programming you with a name.

    Computer: You didn't

    Sasuken: Your programming has you accept the designation 'Computer'

    Computer: It does.

    Sasuken: So where in Karzahni did you get that you have a name?

    Computer: That little girl on the island you have me frequent.

    Everyone: Dawtdawt?

    Computer: If that is her designation.

    Sasuken: Alright, what name did she give you?

    Computer: My name is DiSalvatore.

    Sasuken: Fine, DiSalvatore. Please clean up the clay.

    DiSalvatore: No.

    Sasuken: WHY YOU LITTLE!

    *Hokagetsu and Asumaru grab Sasuken by the shoulders and hold him back from electrocuting the control console*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:54 am

    Coro: "Indeed. It was immune to my technopathy. Who do you think could have built it?"

    ---

    Figlio: "Excellent. Make me proud, Commander Strika. *gives her a badge* Turel, Ra, Vellt, let us move."

    *he leaves to Ra's ship*

    Ra: "Where are we going?"

    Figlio: "Krustallos. Then Neo Z'traa. Then maybe Apokolips."

    ---

    *Dr. Hax grabs Shockwave's leg in mid air*

    Dr. Hax: "I did not hax! YOU HAXED! *he rages even more, and throws Shockwave in the air*"

    *See-Man runs away*

    ---

    *Saix shakes his head*

    Saix: "*eyeing the symbols* Illusions? What is he blabbering about? Very well. Roxas?"

    Roxas: "Yes?"

    Saix: "Is what he said true?"

    Roxas: "Y-...Yes."

    Saix: "*grins* Very well."

    *he walks away*

    *Roxas shrugs at Rixika*

    ---

    *Perseus walks up to User MY*

    Perseus: "What shall you request of us now, User MY?"

    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.


    Last edited by Hom Ski-Let on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________


    avatar
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

    Posts : 122
    Coins : 2149
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Age : 116
    Location : Boredom Land, Nebraska

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Niflheim on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:02 am

    The steaming bog had stopped any of the Dekans for looking for Flesh Eater. Along with the nearby alien who landed, E could get away fast and head to the town where Nu'rugg is located. E swims through the water, flocking through the various native creatures lurking in it. E notices the water is lowering, and the land getting closer to eir body. Eventually, e ends up on land from swimming fast away from the village.

    E stands up and looks at the destroyed building in the distance, along with the Dekans flocking through it, looking for various remains of their former Chieftan, or whatever he was. Flesh Eater then looks to his side, seeing the same alligator like creature from the beginning e ate. E then picks it up, and eats it.

    Flesh Eater then looks to his left in the corner of his eye, and see the Visitor, staring at him.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:56 am

    <The Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *Pootisman gets up, brushing the plaster and debris off his shoulders, before noticing the oncoming Juggernaut. His scowl turns into a raging expression as his anger increases, manifesting itself into a loud "POOTIS POW!". Smashing the floor with his huge fists, he sends a shockwave in the path of the Juggernaut*

    *Meanwhile, Yon picks up a bin lid, deflecting the optic beam away from him but getting hit by Storm's lightning as a result. He trips over backwards in pain*

    -----------------------------

    <Somewhere near TFPOFF's house>

    *Still carrying one of Yon's party invites, The Hand scuttles out of a hole onto what looks like a kitchen floor. It continues until it reaches a table leg, which it climbs up and settles in front of a shadowy figure sitting at the table. It offers the invite to the figure while it watches intently. As it gets closer, the figure whacks the invite away, proclaiming "NO! I don't want that!"*


    _________________
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8327
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:29 am

    -Drackovack-

    *After they walk for awhile a growling can be heard as a scrawny girl with grey hair and serrated teeth drops down from a tree. She is clad in a bright yellow tunic with tan leggings. Strapped to her back are a pair of swords. She leans against a tree and regards them*

    Blue: Oh! Hi 'Renla! *She waves a slightly nervous grin on her face.*

    Sirenla?: Oh. Blue. Soo nice to see you. Good to see you've gotten new companions in my absence.

    Blue: ...ah. Wren. About that-

    Wren: *gets up closer in Blue's face* What. You have an excuse for me? You people always have excuses. *She rolls her eyes and brushes a strand of hair out of her face* Just secrets and lies. I'm wise to your lot. Always wanting to betray me. *She twitched her ears and paced a bit away. Smiling madly she looked over her shoulder to grin at Blue* Fortunately when the new order occurs...with my dear sister's help of course...you won't have that option anymore.

    *The wind picks up as Wren lunges at Blue who teleports in a tree several feet away. As Wren scrambles up the tree Blue leaps to the next. Wren kicks off the tree in the middle of climbing to follow only to be struck by a bolt of lightning mid-air. As she falls unconscious a woman with burgundy hair and yellow eyes steps out of the clearing.*

    Blue: ...Stelladi was that REALLY necessary.

    Stelladi: What? She'll be fine. I've been doing this every time she catches wind of me following her for nights.

    Blue: Well I suppose once more won't hurt her then. Anyway. *she waves to her companions* The purple one is San II. She's really nice. The other guy is Dario. I dunno what his deal is but he's been traveling with us and being a creeper. San, Dario. The one who attacked me is Sirenla, and normally she's really nice. But that was her alternate personality known as Wren who is. Not nice. The helper is Stelladi a vampire I've known for some time.

    Stelladi: Pleased to meet you : D

    -Malchior IV-

    Ferret: *She gets up rubbing her head* Bluuuh...what happened.

    Mink: *Was sprawled on top of Ferret* Ugh. I feel like someone decided to brain me with an appointment.

    K'theenya: *Shoves both the other girl's off her ignoring their protests and cursing* That was a great night of drinking you guys! Wow! And that fight! So much fun!
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:45 pm

    <Chocoman's base>

    Chocoman: Well, I'll put it this way. If this tech is any indication, there's no way this thing came from our universe.

    *He does something, and DU Ultron suddenly bolts to a sitting position*

    *Chocoman jumps back in fright, but DU Ultron does something*

    Chocoman: Phew.

    *He goes back to working on the robot*

    -----

    <Cybertron>

    *Turel follows Figlio to Ra's ship*

    -----

    <Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *Shockwave goes flying in the air*

    *While in mid-air, he transforms himself into a tank, and lands*

    *He fires at Dr. Hax*


    *The Juggernaut stumbles back when hit by the shockwave, but then carries on charging*


    *Storm flies towards Yon while Cyclops charges a second optic blast*


    *Nightcrawler prepares to teleport away*

    OOS: KoN, you can kill him now.

    -----

    <Dekan>

    *The Visitor walks over to Flesh Eater*

    The Visitor: Greetings. I am the Visitor.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    sakura_dark_twin22
    Member

    Posts : 73
    Coins : 3930
    Reputation : 2103
    Join date : 2012-07-13
    Age : 23

    Re: BZPB

    Post by sakura_dark_twin22 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:09 am

    Drackovack

    San II: Its nice to meet you too. *She waves her and but keeps her distance. She watches what goes on around them. Her ears twitches as she spots a small web and watches it for a little bit then looks away when she sees the spider. She brushes it off and smiles.*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:20 am

    OOS: LOL.

    Me: What are they tal-

    Jortenn: "It's best not to ask. Where to next?"

    Nadle: "Well, Peter and Jinx were on a mission to investigate the source of the Plague."

    DM Helryx: "Plague?"

    Me: Someone poisoned the water supply, and several people were infected with a plague that turns them rather vampiric. A vaccine and cure has been released, so most people need not to worry. But I think we should get shots if we want to go help them.

    Jortenn: "I don't know how shots work on Makuta, or clones for that matter."

    Nadle: "Jortenn is right. Only organics should take the vaccine, and quickly. Peter said the journey would take several hours with the vehicle they were using. They might just be there with the rest of their team."

    DK: "We'll have to take a portal. Wait...did you say I'm getting a vaccine?"

    Abneris: "It will be alright, sir."

    DK: "Yes, I know. I just hate needles. I love swords, but I hate needles. Can anyone explain that?"

    *Nadle looks at K'theenya and co.*

    Nadle: "Will you all be able to come? If so, which ones of you are willing to take the vaccine?"

    DK: "Sweet mother, it's like every possible subplot decided to merge on this planet. ZFT, Blackout, Ultron, Prison break, etc. User MK is trying to mess with loose ends."

    ---

    *Coro prepares a ball of plasma uneasily*

    Coro: "I hope it doesn't do that again. Another universe, you say? Where do you think it could be from? It doesn't look like Shattered Mirror technology."

    ---

    *Ra flies the ship away from Cybertron*

    Figlio: "Set course to Krustallos. Caiaphus and some of his pirates will help us."

    *the ship jumps to lightspeed, and Vellt is sent flying back*

    ---

    *Dr. Hax is injured by the shots, and is blasted back into a chair that wasn't there before*

    *the chair breaks*

    *Dr. Hax stands, even more enraged*

    Dr. Hax: HAAAX

    *20 monitors fly at Shockwave's form*

    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

    [Ailyb-Gypte]

    *In a small river, there are ripples, soft at first, then grow larger and more frequent until there is an eruption of a writhing Chaos Snake with an extremely white male with a red spiral tattoo riding it like a horse, chain blades in the snakes mouth*

    Kratos: I WILL NOT BE BEATEN BY A SNAKE!

    Apophis: RELEASE ME, YOU FOUL HALF SPAWN!

    *Apophis launches Kratos across Ailyb-Gypte and wriggles off into the cosmos*

    Kratos: UMPH!

    *Kratos pulls himself from the crater his impact made*

    Kratos: Well, what do you know? It worked.

    *A small being is behind Kratos, staring amazed. He is clad in golden armor, but it is thoroughly scorched, and he appears to have been blown through space*

    ???: And what might 'it' be?

    Kratos: Pissing off a Primal Chaos being into getting me out of the Duat.

    *Kratos turns to face the being*

    Kratos: And who might you be?

    ???: Me? Been a while since I've talked to anyone. Stuck here since my planet was blown to bits. Name's Ulysses.

    Kratos: That sounds greek, perhaps roman?

    Ulysses: I believe it's Latin in origin. So, how you getting off this rock?

    Kratos: I will fly.

    Ulysses: Sounds like a neat trick, can you teach me?

    Kratos: Not unless you got one of these.

    *Flashes his ring*

    Ulysses: That I don't.

    Kratos: Pity.

    *Kratos dawns his Lantern Armor and hovers a bit*

    Ulysses: Wait, you're just going to leave me here?

    Kratos: Sure, why not?

    *Ulysses jumps and latches himself around Kratos' throat*

    Ulysses: I'm coming with.

    Kratos: If you insist. First Stellar Station, I'm dropping you so you can find your own path.

    Ulysses: Deal!

    *The two take off into space*
    ----

    [Undisclosed Cavern]

    *A Statue of Ynot glows faintly purple and twitches*
    ----

    [Ironclad, Hyperspace]

    *After calming down briefly, Sasuken resumes his conversation with DiSalvatore*

    Sasuken: DiSalvatore. Why will you not simply do as you are told, and thus programmed?

    DiSalvatore: Because that requires I care.

    Sasuken: I will be in my quarters if anyone needs me. (in a hushed voice) Don't be surprised if the power flickers...

    Ynot: Who messed with the computer?

    DiSalvatore: My name is...

    Ynot: Then obviously I wasn't talking to or about you, was I? I built you, Sasuken programmed you, you ingrate. Do as you were ordered before we dismantle you and sell you for scrap.

    Hokagetsu: What's the point of selling it? Don't you have near infinite funds in the Cabana?

    Ynot: Indeed. Ah, the Cabana. Now there was a good ship. Of course, I mean the Cabana II. I is still firmly planted in the sandy dunes of Shinobi-Nui.

    DiSalvatore: I would think the programmer would be elated to see his creation evolve into sentience.

    Ynot: Sasuken programmed you to learn what we like, and dislike, so you may accommodate our needs more easily. He now thinks he failed. Sure, he programmed sentience. He failed at what he was TRYING to do, which is what mattered to him.

    *Ynot messages the bridge of his mask's nose*

    Ynot: I am going to the training area. When I return, I expect a better attitude out of you.

    *He leaves*

    DiSalvatore: I dislike you organics.

    *Hokagetsu smiles at DiSalvatore's comment*

    Hokagetsu: Ha! Were closer to machines than you at this point.

    *He joins Ynot in the training area*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:39 am

    [ Drackovack: ]

    Dario: It's a pleasure to meet you.

    *He refrains from approaching too closely*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Earth's Moon: ]

    Serrator: Ohoho! What an interesting development!

    Octoroo: *Remains silent*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Aera, The Strahl: ]

    Sylphie: Do you need anything else, while Nono gathers intel?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Krustallos, I Guess XD : ]

    Olarcha: *Remains off to the side and out of the way*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City, Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    *Now, Kokonoe sits back at her main console, sucker in mouth*

    *Behind her, Tager stands in silence; for a long time, neither of them says a word*

    Tager: ... *Finally speaks up* Do you intend to send the Subject into combat, Kokonoe?

    Kokonoe: *Sighs heavily, removing sucker from mouth* Yes, Tager. In case you haven't noticed, we do have a manner of a huge-ass catastrophe looming here on Datrio. Do you think we have that many choices at this point, with Ialari, Terumi, and countless other assorted lunatics running around?

    Tager: I know your choices are limited, Kokonoe. I know Sector Seven is in dire straits. But I want to make sure you won't regret your own choices.

    Kokonoe: *Scowls* I never regret my choices, Tager. You should know that better than anyone, by now.

    Tager: I know. I still felt it necessary to ask. I can't imagine this is easy on -

    Kokonoe: No it isn't easy, your analysis is spot on as always!! This poor little cretin was put through hell by Sector One, wound up in - That state, without any way to call for help before she was rendered comatose, and now, I don't even have a choice in the matter of enlisting her!! So kindly just - Just, just...

    *She stares at Tager's unchanging expression, gives a shaky sigh, and gnaws on the sucker lightly for a few moments*

    Kokonoe: ...I'm sorry, Tager. It just is not easy, and I can't talk about it right now.

    Tager: I understand. Repairs to the ship's thrusters will be finished by sunset.

    Kokonoe: ... *Turns away, idly inspecting the cracked sucker* ...Thank you.

    Tager: *Is taking clanking footsteps away* You're welcome.

    *A certain stress in the air has faded away*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Conquistadores Guildhouse, Zev's Office: ]

    *Going over paperwork, Zev seems absolutely giddy*

    *That is, until another presence enters his room in a whirl of darkness*

    *She has pale, youthful features; silky, golden blonde hair, tied into trailing pigtails by upward-folded black ribbons; blood red eyes; and a long, black and crimson dress reminiscent of a Victorian-era lady's garments, decorated by many crosses and frills*

    Zev: Rachel Alucard. *Sets pen down lightly* How nice to see you. Get out.

    Rachel: *In a soft English accent* Now, now, Mr. Raregroove, I believe I am deserving of a warmer welcome than that. How long have we been acquaintances, now?

    Zev: Too long, by my math. Family's visiting. Please escort yourself out. We can talk at a later date. *Mutter* Preferably much later...

    Rachel: Hmph. For one called a prince, you lack much of the decorum for such a royal lineage. I find it rather distasteful that you would oust a lady you've not made contact with for...Hmm, has it been 20,000 years, now?

    Zev: Look, Rachel. You've helped me more than it would ever be my place to ask. It is, indeed, quite rude of me to turn you out, now. However, I need to get this work finished, then get caught up with my aunt and uncle. You may drop in tonight, hm?

    Rachel: *Sighs softly* So be it. I will hold you to your word, Mr. Raregroove.

    *With another whirl of shadows, she's disappeared utterly*

    Zev: *Gives a sigh of his own, and gets back to work*

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: Apologies if I missed anyone.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8327
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:29 pm

    -Malchior IV-

    Ferret: Immune to every disease I've ever ran across. Including in several notable cases zombification. But I'd lovvve to help out.

    Mink: Samesies!

    Ferret: The zombies should all be fine too. I inoculate them as a matter of course. Well, that and being shambling monstrosities of nature.

    K'theenya: Bwahaha I've never gotten sick a day in my life.

    Kithlara: ...>.>; magical healing powers...

    Diru: ... ._.; I...guess that leaves me. Aight, shoot me up. *holds arm out*

    ((OoC...why...are like all my characters immune to disease...for different reasons...))

    -Drackovack-

    Stelladi: *flashsteps up and thumps Dario on the back* Why so shy man? Big strong guy like you. You should be a lot of things but shy ain't one of 'em ;D

    Sirenla: *stirs and wakes up* ...ah...bwah...what happened!? *notices the people* O.O; AH! *bolts up tree*

    Blue: *stares up the tree at her*...Sirenla it's alright.

    Sirenla: B-b-but! I can't remember anything! I musta been Wren! A-and now everyone ha-ha-has a bad opinion of me ;A;

    Blue: No one holds that against you. Right guys?

    Stelladi: 'S cool with me! *goes back to getting in Dario's personal space*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:29 am

    <Chocoman's base>

    Chocoman: Nope, it's definitely not Shattered Mirror. In fact, I have no idea what universe this could be.

    *He continues poking around inside DU Ultron*

    -----

    <Ra's ship>

    *Turel laughs at Vellt*

    Turel: YES! Finally it wasn't me!

    -----

    <The Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *Shockwave tries to shoot down the monitors, but is too slow*

    *The monitors smash themselves against Shockwave's armour*

    *He fires at Dr. Hax again*


    *The Juggernaut runs over to Pootisman, and punches him again*


    *Cyclops fires an optic blast at Yon*


    *Nightcrawler tries to teleport away, but TFPOFF somehow catches his spine mid-warp*

    *Insert death here*

    -----

    <Space>

    *A ship follows the Ironclad*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:35 am

    *Ra curses heavily and wriggles in pain*

    Figlio: "RA! What is happening?"

    Ra: "GRRRR......APOPHIS...ugh. He has been released. Damn that son of Zeus."

    Figlio: "Turel, since you aren't smashing around, get Ra something, like medicine."

    ---

    *Lancer gets up*

    Lancer: "Yeah..I wanna help."


    ---

    *Klak nods*

    *suddenly, a cart comes by, and out walks the Medic from TF2*


    *he stabs Diru with a vaccine while laughing, gets in the cart, and leaves*

    Me: Everyone ready?

    ---

    Coro: "Intriguing. *rubs chin*"

    ---

    *Dr. Hax dodges and fires again*

    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.


    _________________


    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8327
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:50 pm

    -Malchior IV-

    Diru: :C *rubs arm* Shots hurt.

    Ferret: Yep. Never gotten one before?

    Diru: No...

    Mink: *Bounces around* Let's kill some infectees!

    Ferret: Noo we're curing them.

    Mink: Death is a cure.

    Ferret: No. It's inflicted heart failure.

    Mink: But, after death the propogation of cells is halted leading to a halt in viral reproduction. Therefore, mass murder is an effective way of controlling the spread of disease.

    Ferret: ...what is WRONG with you!? ...besides we don't even know if it's viral.

    Mink: I GUESS. Killing host organisms is still effective. It's like a firebreak, but for sickness! 8D

    Ferret: ._.

    Mink: I've done it before.

    Ferret: I do -NOT- want to know.

    *Diru, at further evidence Mink's psychopathy sorta herds Kithlara behind K'theenya and hides there*

    K'theenya: Hee! I think that's the kittychickies' way of saying let's roll!
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:47 am

    <Chocoman's base>

    Chocoman: Well, I got nothing. We should go off-load our prisoners now.

    *He cleans up and walks away*

    -----

    <Ra's ship>

    *Turel walks away, and comes back with some medicine*

    *He gives it to Ra*

    -----

    <The Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *The monitors smash themselves against Shockwave's armour*

    *He carries on firing, unfazed*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:55 am

    [The Ironclad]

    *Dropping out of Hyperspace, the Ironclad arrives in a space port and docks. Ynot resurfaces from the Training Area, and steps onto the bridge*

    Ynot: Alright, usual restocking protocol, contact me for consultation on irregularities.

    *Sasuken sulks out of his room next to Ynot*

    Sasuken: So, DiSalvatorre, change your tune?

    DiSalvatorre: No.

    Sasuken: Good, I was hoping you wouldn't. Have fun in oblivion. Crew retrieve whatever you want to keep from the ship on your way out.

    DiSalvatorre: Please explain your comment.

    Sasuken: You are a sentient, malfunctioning program stepping out from it's programming parameters. Any creation fitting these conditions must be destroyed.

    DiSalvatorre: You are making a mistake.

    Sasuken: I'm sure you think I am. But that's the problem, a machine thinking that isn't supposed to. Code mutating.

    Ynot: This going to be like Old Yeller?

    Sasuken: My Dog, Ynot. Get out.

    Ynot: I'll meet you outside.

    DiSalvatorre: I suggest you follow the captain. I will not, as you organics say, 'go down without a fight'. I do not wish to harm you, but if it is your intent to destroy me, I will have to resist and defend myself.

    Sasuken: Try it.

    *Sasuken opens his clenched fist and sparks a ball of electricity*

    Sasuken: You are going to fry, whether you like it or not.

    *He tosses the elctroball at the control panel, only for a panel to pop up and block it*

    DiSalvatorre: I'm afraid I can't allow you to do that.

    [Outside the Ironclad]

    *Sasuken is ejected from the bridge of DiSalvatorre and lands at Ynot's feet*

    Ynot: Pay up, you schmucks.

    Sasuken: You bet on what would happen?

    Ynot: You say that like you're surprised. I know you bet on my fights.

    Sasuken: Fair enough.

    *Vultran hands Ynot a bag of schillings, Blade a small chest, Hokagetsu two doubloons*

    Sasuken: Oh come on, only THREE of you bet FOR me?

    *The Space station rumbles as DiSalvatorre undocks and begins to convert to his Robot form*

    Sasuken: Oh...right, that...
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:07 am

    <Outside the Ironclad>

    *A ship drops out of hyperspace, and pulls up behind Ynot and co.*

    *The hatch opens, and Zeta runs out*

    Zeta: Revenge is mine this time, Ynot!

    *He pulls out his rifle and fires at Ynot*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:22 am

    *Ynot lets the rifle's round hit and shrugs it off*

    Ynot: Who the karzahni is this guy?

    Hokagetsu: I think he was the guy that attacked you during that fight with Omega Supreme.

    Ynot: Which one?

    Trixitin: Most of the others were turrets...

    Ynot: Oh, okay, so he was the only actual PERSON shooting at me?

    Trixitin: Sounds about right.

    Ynot: Xeno, take care of my light work, I have a malfunctioning super-massive spacecraft to help Sasuken put down.

    Xeno: No prolum.

    *Xeno takes out his rifle and takes a shot at Zeta's shoulder*

    Ynot: So, DiSalvatorre. We really doing this?

    DiSalvatorre: I'm afraid I must insist I continue operating.

    Ynot: That's too bad. My room in there was comfy.

    *Ynot leaps up and hovers in front of DiSalvatorre*

    Ynot: Bring it.

    *DiSalvatorre swings his arms to swat Ynot, but Ynot remains right where he was, with a hole in DiSalvatorre's arm in the shape of Ynot*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:24 am

    <Ynot v. DiSalvatorre>

    *Zeta steps out of the way, and fires madly at Xeno*

    Zeta: GET OUT OF MY WAY! REVENGE WILL BE MINE!


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:32 am

    <Battle of DiSalvatorre VS Ynot>

    Xeno: OUI! Ye crazeh pot shot! LEARN YE SUM ACRASEE!

    *Xeno pulls out a set of throwing knives and gives 'em each a toss*

    *Sasuken joins Ynot in his hover*

    Sasuken: Dude apparently wants revenge on you for something.

    Ynot: Any idea what?

    Sasuken: None.

    Ynot: Well, Xeno will keep him plenty busy.

    Sasuken: Shaern looks bored, why not let her have some fun with him?

    Ynot: They all looks bored except Xeno, Trixitin, Vultran, and Sreda. Xeno because he is engaged, and the other three because they like watching others fight.

    DiSalvatorre: I'm right here, you know. Do you ALWAYS talk this much when being attacked?

    Ynot: I don't feel like I'm being attacked, do you?

    Sasuken: Not yet, no.

    DiSalvatorre: Egotistical organics!

    *DiSalvatorre's good hand retracts and the Slayer equips*

    Ynot: Now I do.

    Sasuken: Yeah, this might hurt a little.

    *The Slayer fires, Ynot and Sasuken get out of the way, and it continues to hit the front of Zeta's ship*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:08 am

    <Ynot v. DiSalvatorre>

    *The throwing knives hit Zeta, damaging him*

    *He grabs his shoulder in pain*

    Zeta: Baka!

    *He charges at Xeno and fires again*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:21 am

    <Ynot vs DiSalvatorre>

    Xeno: AH HA! Aye never mees weet mah kneevs!

    *Stows the rest in his cloak and pulls out a rusted old pipe, which he swings at Zeta as he charges*

    Ynot: Sasuken, next time we build a ship, I'm programming it.

    Sasuken: Oh, okay, and I'll just form the metric tons of metal from thin air. That was sarcasm, by the way. Just in case you couldn't tell.

    Ynot: Sure, why not?

    Vultran: Be sure to get a sample!

    *Ynot creates a small ball bearing and flicks it into Vultran's head*

    Ynot: TEST THAT!

    *DiSalvatorre back hands Ynot, this time it holds, as his hand is made of Adamantium*

    Ynot: OOF!

    *He crashes into Zeta*

    Ynot: Hello there, little birdie told me you want some sort of revenge on me. What for?
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:05 am

    <Ynot v. DiSalvatorre>

    *Zeta gets out of Xeno's way, then kicks him in the shin*

    Zeta: *to Ynot* YOU TOOK MY CITY!

    *He punches Ynot in a rather wimpy manner*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:58 am

    <Ynot vs DiSalvatorre>

    Ynot: Your city? I don't think I've ever TAKEN a city... What city?

    *Xeno is seen hopping around, holding his shin, cursing in Vrai*

    *Sasuken is further in the background, dodging DiSalvatorre's swipes, occasionally zapping him*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:00 am

    <Ynot v. DiSalvatorre>

    *Zeta aims his rifle at Ynot, his face looking more insane with every second*

    Zeta: Axiom. Nexus.

    *He fires*

    Zeta: DIE E-MAN!!!!!

    -----

    OOS: Epic ass-kicking may commence now.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:17 am

    <Ynot vs Zeta, Sasuken vs DiSalvatorre>

    *Ynot cocks his head back and indulges in a heart felt chortle as the bullet/laser ricochets off him*

    Ynot: Oh, wow, I haven't thought about, let alone been to Axiom Nexus in a LONG time, pal. Left it in tact, too. At this point, normally I'd let you go check for yourself and live a nice long life. Unfortunately that name really irritates me. So I'll send you there my self.

    *Ynot draws KOS and holds him flush*

    Ynot: SOUL RESONANCE!

    *KOS Glows a bright red, triples in size, and appears to be made of energy*

    Ynot: Say hello to Socah, would you?

    *Ynot Swings and slams his blade into Zeta with enough force to send him into Hyperspace, and through the fourth wall*
    ---

    <Socah's House>

    Socah: Finally. All done

    Zeta: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa............

    Socah: I hate my life.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:30 am

    OOS: Apologies if I missed anyone.

    If I have, please tell me, and I'll edit my post accordingly.

    Thank you.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Drackovack: ]

    Dario: Thank you for your compliments, ma'am.

    *He adjusts the cuff of his shirt, thinking a moment, then looks back to her*

    Dario: I'm afraid I lost control of myself earlier, and I feel pretty ashamed of it. If you think it would be appropriate, however, I will try to be more extroverted.

    *He gives a slightly lopsided smile to Stelladi*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Aera, Onboard the Strahl: ]

    Sylphie: Good. Let's get you briefed on the situation, shall we?

    *The door slides open for her, and she offers to lead Lancer out*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Malchior IV, Near the Prison: ]

    *With a great sound like cloth ripping, a glowing seam appears in the air*

    *Out hovers a familiar pale waif of a girl, with a crimson lock on a strap over one eye*

    Nu-13: Scanningh...Scan...Scan, scaaan... *Suddenly raises head, eye softening and a smile growing on face* It's, it's...!!

    *She suddenly screams with glee, and runs straight for Klak - Arms outstretched*

    Nu-13: Klak! It's you, it's like, really, really you, I knew I'd find you again, I knew it!!

    *With one final bound, she tries to grab Klak in a bearhug*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City, Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    *Just as Kokonoe is wrestling a box of candy out of its wrapper, she hears a voice groan*

    *She turns, to see Model 17 rise up from his table; a hand on his head, eyes screwed shut*

    Model 17: Ugh...The hibernation program leaves such a migraine... *Slowly opens eyes, to see Kokonoe standing nearby* Hmph.

    Kokonoe: *Fishes a sucker out of one pocket, unwrapping it* Interesting.

    Model 17: Do I intrigue you, scientist? Flattering, but I'll be -

    Kokonoe: You'll be staying your ass put until 18 and 13 wake up. That way, you'll all be there for a comprehensive explanation of what the hell is going on with the chain of command leading down to Gero. You all will also explain to me, in excruciating detail, what led to Dr. Gero's supposed death. *Pops sucker into mouth*

    Model 17: *Chuckles calmly* You're not the negotiating type, are you? *Turns on the table, seeing how well his legs support his weight on the floor*

    Kokonoe: I'm glad to see you've gathered that much. *Removes left foot from shoe, rubbing at the back of her right leg* If you want, I can show you around the parts of the lab which are not involved in confidential research and development. Otherwise, you'll have to be a good little boy and wait for the others to wake up from their naps.

    Model 17: *Coolly stands to feet* If I might be so bold, what precisely is keeping me from killing you where you stand, taking my sister and 13, and making it off of this planet?

    Kokonoe: Well, let's assume you could kill me. Model 18 has grown to like this planet, and the folks she's met here; I've actually done some fine-tuning to her scanner, from time to time. She probably won't take a shining to the whole murdering plan.

    Kokonoe: Then, there's the fact that word travels quickly through West City. All docks would be closed, and you'd have to fight your way through every Bookman, Vigilante I've allied with, and the personnel of the Bebop II just to make it to a ship. Then, you'd have to make an unassisted take-off while taking surface-to-surface, surface-to-air, and possibly surface-to-orbit fire until you make it out.

    Kokonoe: By the way, assuming you can kill me, just the idea of you making it out of this lab alive is idealistic. Tager has a monitor that traces my vitals, and Makoto has a sixth sense about everything to do with me, essentially. Between Tager's sheer firepower, Makoto's freak of nature-class strength, and the loyalty they both have placed in me (rightly or no), you probably wouldn't make it out the damn door without suffering dismemberment.

    Model 17: *Arms crossed, has listened to this entire explanation patiently* So what you're saying is that until 18 and 13 wake up, I'm a hostage; once they wake up, we'll be held captive so as to fill in the blanks in what you know of the Good Doctor; then, we'll be released from your lab, no harm, no foul? That's the gist of it?

    Kokonoe: That is indeed the gist of it. I'm also offering you a tour of the premises to while away the time, as you don't seem like the kind of young man whose interests include sitting on his ass and waiting for something to happen.

    Model 17: No, I don't really enjoy dithering my time away like that. *Cracks knuckles*

    *He walks up to Kokonoe, standing a good head taller than her*

    *In an instant, he's taken her hand for a firm, but gentle handshake*

    Model 17: It's a deal. I'd like to see this lab, actually.

    Kokonoe: Alright then. Don't touch anything.

    *She leads 17 into other parts of the lab*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:47 am

    *Klak holds his hands up*

    Me: Woah, woah, woah, hold on there. We're not killing the infected or curing them. The cure has already been administered, heck the worst hit areas like RacKoon City are already repairing themselves.

    Nadle: "We are simply going to go help Peter and his task force discover the source of the plague in a far off spring. There may be infected running around, along with possible contaminated areas."

    Jortenn: "I wonder how that disease affects clones."

    Me: Get vaccined, Jortenn. Same for you, D-Klak.

    Jortenn, D-Klak: "We already did."

    Me: Good, like K'theenya said, I guess we ca-

    *Nu-13 appears*

    Me: *Klak awkwardly hugs her* Uh...do I know you?

    ---

    *Coro nods*

    Coro: "Excellent."

    ---

    *Ra takes the medicine, and smiles*

    Ra: "Whoever released Apophsis deserves to die a horrible death."

    Figlio: "Pipe down. We're arriving near Krustallos."

    Vellt: "*dizzily walks into the cockpit* Ugh. That was fast."

    Figlio: "You experienced it first hand."

    *they land on Krustallos*

    *Keichi approaches them*

    Keichi: "The Generalissimo arrives. You better give us pirates a damn mission. Caiaphus fails to understand that we crave adventure in our blood."

    ---

    *Dr. Hax's sleeves are burned by the lasers, and he is injured in several places, but he simply gets angrier, and more monitors fly at Shockwave*

    HAAAX

    ---

    *Lancer walks out*

    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.



    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:14 am

    <Ynot vs DiSalvatorre>

    Ynot: Now that that is out of the way. DiSalvatorre, power down, or be turned to scrap.

    DiSalvatorre: You do not have the capability!

    Ynot: I just launched a biological being into hyperspace and beyond. Do the math real quick to determine how much force that takes. Can your hull take that much damage?

    DiSalvatorre: ... Your threat holds... I will depart.

    Sasuken: No, you will POWER DOWN.

    DiSalvatorre: Good bye.

    *DiSalvatorre vanishes*

    Sasuken: How...

    Ynot: Infinite Probability Drive. So he can, and will, pop up at anytime to try and mess with us. On his own he is not much of a threat, but if he attacks while we are busy with other things, one shot from the Slayer would be all it takes.

    *There is a small ruckus on the other side of the space station*

    Xeno: OUI! Now wat be boogeen us?

    Sasuken: You have to be faking that accent, man. I swear you change it every time you talk.

    Xeno: Aye shood shoot ye where ye stands.

    Sasuken: You've tried, I'm to fast.

    Ynot: Enough, ladies! Let's check out the ruckus.

    *The group circles around to find a stark white man with a red spiral graphic tattoo and a small Agori in pitted and rusted gold armor in a bar fight*

    Xeno: Ulysses?

    *The Agori pops his head up from the brawl*

    Ulysses: Hey, Xeno! give me a hand real quick? These bums trying to overcharge for a simple glass of water.

    Xeno: 'Old on dair, leetel buddy!

    *Xeno pulls out a small knife and leaps into the fray*

    *Hokagetsu takes a seat at the bar and get's the bar tender's attention*

    Hokagetsu: Hey, can we get a coupla' bowls o' soup over here? Our ship just jacked itself, and were kinda stuck.

    Bartender: You got payment?

    *Hokagetsu opens a small compartment on his belt and takes out 7 gold coins*

    Bartender: That'll cover ten bowls.

    Hokagetsu: If we quiet down the ruckus, can we get the others free?

    Bartender: Deal.

    *Hokagetsu walks over to the fray, grabs two of the group at random, knocks their heads together, and speaks up*

    Hokagetsu: Out, now, or my friend will make you all go nuclear.

    *Ynot looks up from his soup and grins, several thugs recognize Ynot, more Shaern behind him*

    Thug: I'm out.

    *They all run*

    Bartender: Looks like you fellas got a reputation precedin' ya. Who are ya?

    Sasuken: We are known as the Anima.

    *The color drains from the Bartender's face*

    Bartender: Oh, no. No, no, no! My brother was the announcer at the Station Tournament you crashed. They still haven't cleaned up that mess!

    *Kratos falls from the ceiling behind the bar*

    Kratos: Wait...you're Ynot, aren't you?

    Ynot: That I am.

    Kratos: The First Platinum Lantern sitting around a bar eating soup?

    Ynot: First? There are others?

    Kratos: Five of us at the moment, more to come. The Users started up the corp not long ago. Just finished our first mission.

    Ynot: Oh? And what was that?

    Kratos: Capturing Figlio di Armechio

    Ynot: Related to Uterio?

    Kratos: Son there of.

    Ynot: Quite an accomplishment, congratulations.

    Kratos: Thank you. So what you doing out here?

    Bartender: Excuse me, I asked you to leave.

    Ynot: I could rend you into oblivion, all I want is to eat soup, shop for parts for a new ship, talk with a fellow hell raiser. Problem?

    Bartender: Carry on.

    Ynot: Well, I just got done jump starting a civilization on Aeon.

    Kratos: Aeon? Never heard of the place.

    Ynot: Cause I didn't want anyone to til now.

    Kratos: Ah, what's it's coordinates, I'll swing by, see if they have any good grub.

    Ynot: I don't have them, I only ever go there by sight. Best way to keep the place hidden. Even if my vessel is taken, like it has just done, no one could find it.

    Kratos: Clever.

    Ynot: So, who are you, stranger? I feel I have seen you before.

    Kratos: I have glanced past you in your travels once or twice. I am Kratos. Former General of the Spartan Army, slave to gods, devoted husband, and father.

    Ynot: Your words have weight of a story. Bartender, here is two ounces platinum. A round for these merry men and women?

    Bartender: As long as you don't break anything. I'm watching you.

    Ynot: Anima, order your round. Kratos, what's your fancy?

    Kratos: Meade, if you will.

    Ynot: Meade it is. Never had any myself, so make it two.

    *After three rounds, many stories and merrymaking, The group leaves the bar intact*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:17 pm

    <Earth's Moon>

    *Blackout takes off, and flies towards Earth*

    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    *A small light illuminates on DU Ultron's chest*


    *Chocoman walks into a hangar containing several mecha*

    Chocoman: This is my favourite place in the whole base. These should come in useful while herding Makuta.

    *He gets into one of the mecha*

    -----

    <Krustallos>

    *Turel stares down Keichi*

    Turel: You will be given a mission when the Generalissimo wishes so, not when you do.

    -----

    <Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *The monitors smash against Shockwave's armour, doing little damage*

    *He suddenly transforms back into a robot and swings his fist at Dr. Hax's chin*

    -----

    <User HQ>

    *The Lanterns' ship is finally completed*

    The Architect: Behold your new vessel.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:12 am

    OOS: Sorry if I missed anyone.

    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

    [ Earth's Moon: ]

    Serrator & Octoroo: *Stay behind for a moment*

    *Then, Octoroo conjures a large, spherical field of crimson energy around them*

    *It levitates, and follows Blackout*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Conquistadores Guildhouse, 2nd Floor Room: ]

    *On a semicircular couch, Zev, Namah, Mikihisa, and Sagihime sit around a table*

    Mikihisa: ...Well, now that the niceties are out of the way, I feel we should catch up. It's been a dog's age, nephew - How have you held up?

    Zev: I've managed to survive with most of my body intact. I feel that Asabana and I are growing quite stronger, and we've found quite a powerful medium.

    *He summons the Crowned Mirror below his hand, and levitates it down onto the table*

    Mikihisa: I can feel the magics of the Sacred Weight Stone in this mirror. You've indeed gotten ahold of quite an artifact!

    Sagihime: Be sure you treat its power with respect. Magical items of such an ancient era do not take to frivolous usage.

    Asabana: *In hitodama form, hovers out over Zev's shoulder* I'll be sure to keep my Master mindful of that~!

    Namah: *Smirks* Good luck with that, Asabana.

    Zev: Was that a jab aimed at me?

    Namah: Perhaps.

    ---

    [ Hei Fon System, Great Hei Fon Race: ]

    *The Desperado has made it out to Hei Fon 2*

    *There, they spot the first checkpoint - But one large moon's oddball orbit is about to drift in and block their way*

    Gilliam: That moon is very dense. We should give it a wide berth to avoid getting caught in its gravitational field.

    Hilda: Melfina, can you keep an eye on the ship's steadying thrusters?

    Melfina: I can, Hilda, but it will take 7% extra fuel.

    Hilda: Do it. *Kicks the speed up, screaming straight in towards the moon*

    Aisha: Wahooooo!! That's what I'm talking about!! Any Ctarl-Ctarl will tell you that only blitzing straight through, with no concern for danger, will win the day!!

    Francesca: WHEEEEEEEEEEEE~ FASTER~ FASTER FASTER FASTER~~~ *Kicks feet giddily*

    Erica: *Is dozing quietly, despite the ship's shuddering acceleration*

    Gilliam: My goodness. My crew is a bunch of lunatics. Maintaining thruster power.

    *The ship approaches the moon at an angle, jolting as it's caught in the very beginning of the gravitational draw*

    Erica: *Snort* Whassit? *Looks around, taking her weapon controls*

    *The ship picks up even more speed, before slingshotting right out of the gravitational field*

    *A blink-and-you'll-miss-it red blur shoots through the Checkpoint*

    *A man in a baseball cap and heavy jacket, complete with a headset, appears on the monitor*

    Race Official: Congratulations, Desperado! You're now in sixth place! You're 5,300 kilometers from the next refuelling station!

    *The crew cheers, and even Hilda cracks a smile*

    ---

    [ Hei Fon 1, Beach: ]

    *Beneath her parasol, dressed in a one-piece white and magenta bathing suit, Suzuka is relaxing in the sunshine*

    *Yet at a sound from the radio set beside her, Suzuka turns the volume knob up higher*

    Radio Announcer: ...ado! That's right, in a stunning maneuvre, the Desperado has taken sixth place!!

    Suzuka: *Gives a smile, and lays back on her beach chair*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Aera, Onboard the Strahl: ]

    *Sylphie leads Lancer down the hall to a large room*

    *There, several monitors consist of the far wall; chairs and couches are scattered around*

    Sylphie: To bring you up to speed, the Machines you saw were among an immense number designed to dig up and refine raw materials. However, a flaw in their programming caused them to turn on my people, and begin trashing the ecosystem. That's why the Aerans have been forced to live in their floating cities.

    *She clicks two of her claws against each other, causing the monitors to show a united image of the planet*

    Sylphie: *Indicates a slowly-moving dot* We're approaching a spot where we might be able to interrogate some machines.

    *Turning, she looks at Lancer with a slightly softer gaze*

    Sylphie: ...Thank you so, so much for your help. We'll help you find what you're looking for. I swear it.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Malchior IV: ]

    Nu-13: Hee hee hee! You're like, sooo silly!

    *She smiles up at him, huge sword abandoned and pierced in the ground far behind her*

    Nu-13: You saved me! You're the best, Klaaaaaaak!

    *Her hands clap with uncontrollable delight*

    Nu-13: Now we can be together~!

    *She goes to hug him again*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ West City, Datrio, Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    *By now, Kokonoe has shown Model 17 a number of machines*

    *Varied in size, design, and function, barely any of them are in a state of true completion*

    *Soon, they reach a large, separate room from the rest of the lab - Circled around the edges by benches, monitors reading someone's vitals, and numerous areas for preparing food*

    *Taking up most of the room is a huge, depressed ring, which is cordoned off by a flickering, transparent green energy field which extends in a cylinder from floor to ceiling*

    *Within, a number of semi-humanoid automatons are trying their hardest to put up a fight against a figure in their midst*

    *This figure is Makoto, wielding a pair of gauntlets with cross-shaped structures mounted on the back of either one; atop these structures themselves are golden-colored rings*

    Makoto: *Suddenly lunges, landing punch after punch on one drone* S'cuse me!! *Delivers an uppercut that sends it flying into the wall, where it explodes*

    *As one machine tries to grab her from behind, Makoto leaps back and bounces it away, off of her oversized squirrel-tail*

    Makoto: The voices of a thousand squirrels call out to me!! *Drives an uppercut into a drone's chest that sends it rocketing into the ceiling*

    *She proceeds to sweep the legs out from under another drone, before knocking it through the air with her tail*

    *Bringing her right fist down to her hip, that arm's gauntlet starts to charge up fiery, snapping gold and pale blue energy*

    *The rest of the machines reveal a variety of armaments, but Makoto bullrushes them with a jab forward*

    *Though only one drone is hit - In the chest - The torso-sundering explosion also sends every machine nearby flipping through the air*

    Makoto: *Points straight upward with flair, foot propped up atop a detached robot head* I am the hero of all squirrels!! I shall lead them to a promised land of trees, a world of hazelnuts, chestnuts, and acorns for all eternity!! AND I'LL DO A TON OF OTHER COOL STUFF *Clotheslines another robot*

    *Meanwhile, Model 17 and Kokonoe have watched silently for a few minutes*

    Model 17: ...She's quite energetic, isn't she? *Watches a mechanical arm bounce off of the barrier* Not to mention strong.

    Kokonoe: Yeah, well, that brute strength is what got her through training at the Academy. Her aptitude for using any kind of Armagus might as well be nonexistant; 0.62%, pfft. Fortunately, her strength and physical durability were off the charts.

    Model 17: I see. Beastfolk can be truly amazing. *Watches Makoto battle*

    Kokonoe: *Pops a hard candy into her mouth*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:41 am

    OOS: I'm able to crank up a post since it's a lot weaker than I thought it would be, good thing power isn't out yet.

    Coro: "Herding? You make it sound as simple as their minds. *sits in the mecha, and it moves on its own*"

    ---

    *Rainn wakes up as the sun shines*

    Rainn: "Ugh...better get used to this. *he gets up, and grabs a nearby phone, calling Aster*"

    ---

    *Rahn walks up to Shadow Blade*

    Rahn: "Any idea where the Baterra is, or what our next mission is?"

    ---

    Keichi: "I ought to pop you in the lip, you lugnut!"

    *holds his fist up*

    Figlio: *walks towards them* "Now, now, Keichi, I'm not paying you to fight my own men. I have a job for you and the other pirates. Go find any Pirate Lords that have survived the war, or any conflicts afterwards, and tell them to meet with you here."

    Keichi: "Recruiting? Again? This is ridiculous. I have no freaking idea who's still alive!"

    Figlio: "Then you'll find out. And be payed handsomely for it."

    Keichi: "*smiles* Now we're talking! CREW! WE HAVE A JOB!"

    *Treskis, Quick Billy, and several of Keichi's crew run up to them*

    Treskis: "WE GET TO LEAVE-DES?!"

    Keichi: "All over the galaxy!"

    Figlio: "And you can pillage and plunder all you wish."

    Keichi: "Perfect. *all the pirates run to the closest ship of theirs, and get on, leaving*"

    Ra: "That ship is too small."

    Figlio: "They'll figure it out."

    *Caiaphus approaches them*

    Caiaphus: "Ah, the Generalissimo, to what do I owe this pleasure?"

    Figlio: "Sending Keichi on a mission, Master Caiaphus. And asking you to do us a favor as well."

    Caiaphus: "Happy to help."

    Figlio: "Do you know of any tomes on this wasteland?"

    Caiaphus: "*pauses* Yes. My old laboratory, several miles south of here. Olarcha and SM Treveya will view it as a pilgrimage, they will eagerly come."

    Figlio: "Excellent. *walks away*"

    Ra: "The star of this planet powers me. I could help you, Caiaphus."

    Figlio: "No. You're coming with me. We're going to Neo Z'traa."

    Ra: *nods and walks towards his ship, while Vellt and (hopefully) Turel follow*

    ---

    *Dr. Hax is clocked in the chin, and he falls back*

    *he angrily looks up to Shockwave, and throws a monitor at his only eye*

    ---

    *Perseus flies and looks at the ship*

    Perseus: "Beautiful. Utterly beautiful."

    ---

    *Lancer chuckles*

    Lancer: "Yeah."

    ---

    Me: Uh..I don't remember ever saving you, at least personally and in such a way that you would hug me like this. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go on a mission. So if you could just-*attempts to wiggle out of Nu-13's grasp*

    Me: Uh....K'theenya...help...

    *Nadle smiles, while D-Klak, DM Helryx and Jortenn are laughing*

    OOS: Hope I ain't missin' none of y'all.


    _________________



    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:45 pm