BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:46 am

    <Cybertron>

    Dirge: Your idea is :notbad: .

    *He addresses the Cybertronians*

    Dirge: My fellow Cybertronians! Your leader is now in our custody! He has lied to you, and told you lies! You would never have ruled the universe! He would only have driven you to your deaths! Come with us! Do not waste your lives pursuing the ideology of a madman!

    *The Cybertronians murmur among themselves*

    *Some, but not many of them walk over to Dirge, but others turn away or throw things at Dirge*

    *Dirge goes back to Kratos*

    Dirge: Well, we were never gonna turn the whole army, but that was disappointing. At least we got some friends.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8327
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:23 am

    Drackovack

    Blue: Hm. Well flying people isn't that weird a thing. He DOES seem to make a good meat shield but that fight... *She prods Dario with her foot.* Oi, wake up lazy.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 am

    [ Drackovack: ]

    Dario: Uuuuugh...

    *He manages to push himself up, but just the act of sitting upright obviously exhausts him*

    Dario: I'm up...Sorry for...Passing...Out...Like that... *Holds stomach*

    *A loud growl breaks out of his stomach, making him wince*

    Dario: Um...It's...Nothing...I can...Hold out...

    *He forces himself to his feet, and picks up his shirt*

    *Apart from the group, he puts it back on*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Cybertron: ]

    Videlle: *Stands apart from the other Lanterns*

    *Arms crossed, she frowns sourly*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Onboard the Geomancer: ]

    Hazanko: I do not believe, I know that the knowledge I seek is at the Galactic Leyline.

    *He removes his hands from his sleeves, fingers clasped loosely*

    Hazanko: And I do not worry over fate. Shall we?

    *He offers to lead F-Klak to a side-door*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Earth's Moon: ]

    Nu: As you wish.

    *Suddenly, numerous glowing cracks appear in the air*

    *They begin to spread, before collapsing into a blinding glow*

    *Almost infinite in its gleam, it causes Serrator to hiss and back away*

    *As suddenly as it appeared, the glow vanishes*

    Nu: I serve Akasha itself.

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: I'm sorry if I missed anyone.

    U~U
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:50 am

    *Figlio is hit, but he laughs*

    Figlio: "You people are so behind!"

    Perseus: "Lanterns, retreat. NOW!"

    *Perseus floats into the air carrying Figlio*

    ---

    *Roxas ponders the words Xonyt spoke to him*

    Roxas: "F.....Fine. We'll beat that heartless."

    *Roxas gets into a regular position*

    Roxas: "I'm ready."

    ---

    FK: "Not worrying over fate is a brave but foolish gesture, Lord Hazanko. And I dislike such strong faith. But I adore your greed."

    *he walks into the door*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:57 am

    <Cybertron>

    Dirge: *to the Cybertronians he turned* Let's run!

    *They all take off into the air*

    -----

    <Earth's Moon>

    Blackout: Curious. Very well, I will help you. But next time, remember that I will speak to no messenger.

    *He bows in a half-mocking manner*

    -----

    <Earth orbit>

    *An astronaut is working on the Hubble Space Telescope, when suddenly the black cloud Blackout released appears and swirls around his head*

    *It somehow penetrates his visor, then enters his eyes and disappears*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:40 am

    [Cybertronian Orbit]

    Kratos: I swear on the River Styx, if we become an actual group, I am insisting we get a ship commissioned. This ineffectual floating between planets takes to much time.

    ---

    [Cave of Wonders]

    Xonyt: Good, let's heal up and try this again.

    *Casts Curaga on himself*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:48 pm

    [ Escaping Cybertron: ]

    Videlle: *Manages to keep up with the group*

    *She seems to be thinking, but says nothing*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Onboard the Geomancer: ]

    *In the room is found several huge supercomputers*

    *On the far wall is a huge bank of screens, though they are currently dark*

    *Additionally, several huge metal drawers stand apart from the computers*

    Hazanko: Here is the compilation of our research on the Galactic Leyline. This technology is largely for deciphering the variety of codes we've been faced with in our studies.

    *He walks up to the console across from them, and places his hand on a raised panel*

    *The screens all glow with life, before showing the single image of a massive starmap*

    Hazanko: We have narrowed our search for the entrance to this area.

    *Half-turning, he gazes at F-Klak with a shrewd, calculating eye*

    Hazanko: The entrance is known to shift. Can you help us pinpoint the star system?

    *Hand raised, Hazanko gestures to the screens*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Earth's Moon: ]

    Nu-13: You will be contacted when you are needed.

    *With that sound like cloth ripping, she disappears into thin air again*

    Serrator: ...I don't trust that thing.

    Octoroo: Ooh-ah-ooh! That little waif or that rip in space, master?

    Serrator: Neither. *Sits, legs folded, on the ground*

    Octoroo: Oooooh...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City, Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    *By now, Kokonoe has swept a number of sensors up and down Model 18, 17, and 13's bodies*

    *Now, she's removed a number of USB cards from them, and plugged them into a couple dozen slots in the front of a large computer*

    Kokonoe: *Types commands methodically, carefully putting the overall data together* ... *Sucks on the lollipop in her mouth with a thoughtful frown*

    *At last, when all of the data has been compiled, Kokonoe places it all into a single file*

    Kokonoe: *Cracks knuckles, as a hovering seat zips over for her* I'll have to thank Washu for this thing. *Begins typing a programming code in swiftly*

    ---

    anaylze THIS(data)
    import 13.scan
    import 17.scan
    import 18.scan

    ~BB(13.scan) {
    ~BB(17.scan) {
    ~BB(18.scan) {

    } EXECUTE{analyze[data(13.scan)(17.scan)(18.scan)]}

    [THIS(data)].exe

    ---

    *Once all of this has been entered, Kokoe sits back and lets the system run*

    *Turning on her wicked hover-chair, she tosses the stick of the finished lollipop into a trashcan; gets a new one; and looks 18, 17, and 13 over*

    Kokonoe: ... *Says nothing, just watching the three with great interest* ...

    ---

    [ An Island Nation, Elsewhere on Datrio: ]

    *Most of the huge island nation is grassy and warm*

    *Several forests dot its landscapes, and the fields are filled with colorful flowers*

    *Meanwhile, small, but fairly advanced cities dot the coastlines; in one particular city, there is a small, quiet pub*

    *Sat in the corner is an older, darkskinned man, with long, flowing black hair that cascades down his shoulders; a scruffy beard and mustache; and hooded, black and light gray robes, as well as brass-colored armor on his shoulders, chest, gauntlets, and boots*

    *Held firmly in his grasp is a staff of whorled, dark wood, topped by a large, dark orange, teardrop-shaped stone*

    *Even sat down in his seat, it can be seen that he's almost inhumanly tall; meanwhile, his eyes are hidden by his bowed head and raised hood*

    *No one speaks to him, and he's quite frankly too intimidating to approach*

    *As such, he sits in silence, ordering nothing to drink or eat while he stays there*

    *Suddenly, a hovering drone floats up to him; spherical, with a single glowing blue eye*

    Drone: *Speaks in a chipper, upbeat electronic voice* Excuse me sir, you need to order something if you want to sit at our ta -

    *It suddenly stops short as the man raises his head a bit - Turning one golden-orange eye to glare into the single blue orb of the drone*

    Drone: ...You're waiting on someone. I see. Do you wish to place an order for when they get here? *Unfolds a digital menu from underside*

    ???: *Doesn't even look at the menu, but speaks in a quiet, deep voice* I'll have mead.

    Drone: Yes, sir. I'll come back when your friend arrives. *Zips away*

    ???: *Falls silent once again*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Luo Compound: ]

    *Hilda and Fred sit alone in the latter's meeting room*

    Hilda: ...I'm sure you've heard of the Great Hei Fon Race, Fred. Our ship needs a sponsor.

    Fred: And I assume that you wish for the Luo Weaponry Conglomerate to sponsor the Desperado in the race?

    Hilda: Yes. I think that the prize money could give us a big boost in future ventures.

    Fred: It certainly will! But you know, I will have to ask for a cut of the prize money. Business is business!

    Hilda: I thought you'd say that. And since only the top three win money, if we place fourth or lower...

    Fred: ...Your debt to me will have you quite deep in the hole! But don't worry - I have the utmost faith in your crew! If you win, it could bring a lot of nice attention to my company!

    Hilda: Then it's a deal. Shall we iron out the creases right off the bat?

    Fred: Quite. Now, the price for entry will come out to...

    *Their discussion goes on for quite a while*

    ---

    [ Conquistadores Guildhouse: ]

    *Qufang, Minervy, and Persia sit in Zev's office*

    *Well, Qufang and Minervy sit - Persia is laying sprawled on Zev's couch, taking a nap*

    Zev: *Is looking through a picture book* So. A Viera woman, purple eyes, Summoner's Horned Headband, aaand sun staff?

    Qufang: Yes, those are the most defining traits. Her name was Alys.

    Zev: *Holds up an exact picture, in color* Alys the Ensorcelled? *Taps finger on the page's upper corner*

    Minervy: That's her, that's her!! What's she like? Is she from a Dark Guild!? Oooh is she an agent of the Mages' Association!!?

    Zev: Nope. She's one of the Four Bosses of the Guild Grandhorn. And the fact that one of their Four Bosses is on our continent is a very, very bad thing.

    Qufang: How so? She rescued us from who she called a criminal from her lands. He was a detestable man...

    Zev: Yes, but Grandhorn is not just a Mages' Guild. They directly serve Khalastra's war masters.

    Minervy: Ain't Khalastra that tiny island country up north that controls a buncha other islands?

    Zev: Yes. And they've also taken over several port cities on the northern hemisphere.

    Qufang: - !! *Gives a start* Do you mean to tell me they intend to take over this area?

    Zev: That is more likely than not the only reason one of Grandhorn's Four Bosses would be here.

    Qufang: ... *Massages the bridge of her snout* Just tell me: What rank is their Guild?

    Zev: S-Class, by the Hei Fon System's rankings. Nasty business.

    *The room goes awkwardly silent*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:05 pm

    Perseus: "I'm sure the Users will provide us with something."

    Figlio: "Maledetti idioti. Non avete idea di quello che stai facendo tutti, vero?"

    Perseus: "Anyone understood what he said?"

    *they fly towards the large portal once more*

    ---

    Roxas: "Right!"

    *he casts Curaga on himself as well, and follows Xonyt*

    ---

    F-Klak: "Judging by the year you are in, it should be...there."

    *points at a random location*

    ---

    *Suddenly, everyone on Malchior IV wakes up*

    *the massive portal from earlier opens, and Klak, Jortenn, Coro, and Nadle appear on Malchior IV*

    Me: So we agree to never speak of tha-why is there a ship here?

    *they look at the random ship in front of them*

    ---

    *The Rogue Shadow II flies out of a portal*

    DK: "That was...weird. Let's get back to Malchior IV."

    ---

    Ultron: "Said events have not impeded the mission. Next target has been calculated."

    ---

    *Lancer reappears on the PLANET ZEV DESCRIBED TO ME LONG AGO*

    Lancer: "Uh, that did not just happen."

    *anyone else who disappeared into those portals promptly reappears*

    ---

    SMT: "Ugh..what was that...Olarcha! You okay?"



    _________________


    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8327
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:16 pm

    Drackovack

    Blue: ...does this mean you're hungry guy? Cuz I don't carry food.

    Jackieranda: I'm the collective consciousness of a grove of trees. I am sustained by their life force.

    Elric: I don't eat!

    Malchior IV

    Ferret: *Leads Orpheus down the boarding ramp.* Oh! Hi guys. This is-

    K'theenya: *Pops out from behind a wall* My ship!

    Orpheus: Dear lady, you abandoned the ship so I believe by right of salvage it is in fact my ship.

    K'theenya: Oh, poobrain on you!

    Orpheus: As long as that does not cause a mess that requires my attentions I am alright with that.

    Ferret: ANYWAY this is Orpheus. He's my chief minion! And also the maid. ...though wait. Zombie was chief minion. Um. I guess Orpheus is chief of domestic affairs and Zombie is chief of military? That works for you guys right?

    Orpheus: *His voice drops a bit getting chilly* And who might I ask is this Zombie

    Ferret: Oh! I made him to replace you : D

    Orpheus: Ms Ferret!

    Zombie: *He had shambled up to make a report on the decay rate of Tyrok's undead. Seeing everyone was busy he had been waiting awkwardly for an opening in the conversation.* Uh, Mistress. I don't want to replace anybody. If he's your chief minion that's fine.

    Ferret: No, no I've made my decision.

    Orpheus: *sadface*

    avatar
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

    Posts : 122
    Coins : 2149
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Age : 116
    Location : Boredom Land, Nebraska

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Niflheim on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:36 pm

    The alien that landed from the pod followed the orcish-looking Dekan to his village. The village was full of huts, with only some buildings being advanced. The different huts were made with a combination of sticks, wood, mud, and clay, many of them slapped together it appeared. The being pushed on different huts, detecting with his touch what was inside in each of them and how stable they were. He was surprised to know that the Dekan's craftmanship looked shabby, but wasn't build shabby, structurally speaking.

    The alien finally arrived with the local Dekan villager into the main building. The building was made out of metal, and surprisingly looked realistic. It even had a holo-interface to open the door. It's as if the villagers wanted to be primitive or were forced to be, as the man who led the Pod Alien seemed perfectly capable of opening the door with no problems. The Orc Dekan wavered his hands to welcome the Trilateral into the building. He then spoke, in a raspy, primitive voice.

    "Right dis way, six arms."

    The Pod Alien, being offended, took the arm on this left side and pushed the orcish Dekan towards a tree with much force.

    Pod Alien: "Weakling."

    The Alien entered the Building, with the door immediately shutting behind him. The room was pitch-black, but this meant nothing due to his vision being able to see in several other spectrums. It looked ahead, seeing only one being in the room with high heat expelling from it.

    Being in the room: "I've been expecting you since your pod landed here."

    The trilateral being pulled out a spike from his body, and then tossed it at the heat signature. It created an electrical shock, in which the alien dashes to pick up the body. He is then angered, to realize that it was only a heated object.

    The being in the room then lunges at the alien, but the alien grapples him with his arms in the back. He is after all, trilateral and has 360 degree vision. The alien then rips the Dekan Clan Leader's right arm off, and wraps it in the flesh he has.

    "You shall tell me where the one known as Nu'rugg is at, or your other limbs will slowly come off."

    The Dekan Clan leader wouldn't speak, so he slams him against the wall, and then pressures him to the wall.

    "Tell me, or your leg will come off."

    The Dekan pulled out a hilt, which appeared to be Plasma Sword, but the Pod Alien then ripped off his hand and threw it to the ground, then using another one of his arms to hold the Clan Leader to his throat against the wall.

    "Tell me this time, or you. Will. Die."

    "Let go of me, or we both die."

    The Alien hesitated, weighing his options at this time. He looked around the room, realizing there was a computer here, along with what appeared to be a slot for wires to connect to his holographic tool. He looked to the arm he ripped off, which had said tool to connect to the computer.

    "That's a risk I'm willing to take."

    The alien ripped open a hole in the wall, proceeding to hang the leader out of the hole into the bog below him, which was boiling at the moment, making him unable to live if he was dropped into it. The Dekan was panicing, attempting to escape the grab of the alien, but it mattered nothing. The alien picked up the hilt, igniting the Plasma Sword and held it close to the Dekan's face.

    "It matters not your life, but what you can bargain your life on at this point."

    The Dekan responds. "It doesn't matter for much longer."

    "You speak in riddles. You obviously don't want to help me in the end of this man's crimes. I could even give you some of the bounty." The alien was loosening his grip.

    "It means nothing to me for what we can accomplish."

    "Death is the only answer for you then." The alien was about to drop him, but the Dekan's voice intervened.

    "Wait, I must ask one thing before I die."

    The alien's irises split apart, then reunited into it's normal binary position. "And what would that be?"

    The Dekan's voice raised. "What is your name?"

    "Flesh Eater." It then dropped the alien into the bog, with his body flying down in the middle of the Plasma Hilt, and his body splitting in two down into the boiling water.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:16 pm

    <Escaping Cybertron>

    *Dirge and the Cybertronians fly into the portal*

    -----

    <Cybertron>

    *Several Cybertronians dig out Turel, and carry him away*

    Turel: I failed him.....I failed the Generalissimo.....

    Scrapper: Be silent. We will rebuild you. You will have plenty of chances to avenge him.

    *They take him to a workshop*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *Chocoman runs over to Klak, Jortenn, Coro,and Nadle*

    Chocoman: Where the hell have you-whose ship is this?

    -----

    <Earth's Moon>

    Blackout: We shall soon see if they can be trusted. Anyway, let us rest. No one knows we are here, except.....that wench.

    -----

    <Earth, an underground lab>

    *Several humans are strapped to surgical beds (?), heavily sedated*

    *A small robot hovers above them, then reports to its controller*

    Robot: They-are-ready.

    Krika: Excellent.

    -----

    <Dekan>

    *The ship that was orbiting the planet earlier now lands on it*

    *A figure steps out of it*

    *He looks like this*

    *He walks around*

    OOS: I don't use this guy enough.....

    -----



    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:41 am

    [ With the Platinum Lanterns: ]

    Videlle: *Follows the group through the portal*

    *Though she's clearly troubled, she says nothing*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Aera: ]

    Sylphie: Riiight. *Is sitting atop a pile of mangled machines*

    Ktjn: *Teleports back down* Are we going to take this ship, or can we go ahead and dispose of it?

    Sylphie: Let's just take it. Teleport us all up to the Strahl.

    *As Ktjn warps them up, the ship begins to descend so as to dock Lancer's ship*

    ---

    [ Aboard the Strahl: ]

    *A motley crew of characters all stare at the group with various expressions*

    Sylphie: Sky Chapter and crew of the Strahl, meet Lancer.

    *Shouts and mumbles of greetings fill the room*

    Sylphie: Now. What is your mission here?

    *She turns to look at Lancer*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Krustallos?: ]

    Olarcha: *Sigh* I'm alright. I've been alright for a while.

    *She's presently mixing a number of philtres*

    Olarcha: Are you alright?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Onboard the Geomancer: ]

    Hazanko: *Continually closes in on the point F-Klak indicated*

    *After a few minutes, the image falls on a star system of only two planets*

    *The focus shifts to a point between the two planets, which is denoted by a glowing green diamond; even as the two planets move past in their orbits*

    Hazanko: We shall set a course, then. Thank you for your help, Lord F-Klak.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Earth's Moon: ]

    Serrator: Very well, sir. *Kneels on the ground, staff held in front of face once again*

    Octoroo: *Stands beside Serrator in silence*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Drackovack: ]

    Dario: It's nothing.

    *His shirt back on, he keeps silent*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City, Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    *By now, the computer has finished compiling the data*

    *Sorted out neatly, it's laid out in an array for Kokonoe to look over*

    Kokonoe: Hmph. A hibernation program that cuts off unneeded power while repairs take place...Very interesting.

    *Facing away from the trio, she keeps reading*

    [ Another Island on Datrio: ]

    *Now, the older man has been sitting for several minutes*

    *Suddenly, a young woman approaches his table - She has very dark, olive-toned skin; jawlength, glossy back hair, with fringes that curl outwards slightly; and cheerful, golden-green eyes*

    ???: Hey, Andhu! Long time no see! *Sits down across from him* How've your travels treated ya?

    Andhu: Well enough, Srivatli. I'm happy that you finally managed to get here.

    Srivatli: The traffic was terrible like you wouldn't believe? *Chuckle*

    Andhu: *Sighs, as the serving drone returns*


    Last edited by Lucky Zev! on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:22 am

    [Exiting the Portal]

    *Kratos drifts up to Figlio and whispers in his ear*

    Kratos: Δεν είμαι ηλίθιος, ξέρω τι κάνω. Θρύλος μου άρχισε πολύ πριν από το δωδέκατο αιώνα, Fool.

    ---

    [Agrabah]

    *Xonyt is wondering about the Bazaar where they last saw the Dustflier*

    Xonyt: Looks like it trashed the place. I wonder where it went.

    *A head pops up from the rubble*

    Xonyt: It's not like you can hide something that big.

    *The head pops out further*

    Xonyt: What you think Roxas?

    *The head reveals itself to be Richard and tackles Xonyt*

    Richard: YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR PREVIOUS RUDENESS IN DESTROYING MY HOME!

    *Begins wailing on Xonyt, who kicks him off*

    Xonyt: Okay, I will give you five second head start before I light you on fire.

    Richard: You think you are SOOOOO strong, don't you?

    Xonyt: 3....

    Richard: I ought to smite you with my magic this instant!

    Xonyt: 1... Fire.

    *Xonyt points his keyblade at Richard, who ducks as the fireball goes where his head was a moment ago*

    Richard: Perhaps I should leave?

    Xonyt: 'Perhaps' would be an understatement. You should definitely leave.

    *A shadow covers the three of them*

    Xonyt: Roxas. Do me a favor, look up and tell me that that is not the Dustflier about to dive bomb us again.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8327
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:25 am

    Malchior IV

    K'theenya: Mi-

    Orpheus: -ne!

    Ferret: *Sprawls over the railing* The exact ownership of the ship is under debate. I'd say we make them duel to the death over it, but it takes forever digging up bodies with the right skin tone to repair Orpheus. I suppose I could just kill them-

    Orpheus: Ms Ferret! D8 That's bad! And you always make a terrible mess with the blood. The cadavers are bad enough and the smell takes forever to get out.

    Ferret: As you can see he objects to that.

    Drackovack

    Blue: Okay! Then I guess we better go. Elric, buddy what'd you say about my elf again?

    Elric: You won't be able to help finding her.

    Blue: Alrighty! Let's go guys! ...Jackie, Elric I'm glad I could see you again. And that for a change nothing went too terribly wrong.

    Jackieranda: But not sorry, hm?

    Blue: >D Sorry? What kinda cat do you think I am? Byyye! *Taking San's hand she starts to walk along the path*
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:36 am

    <Escaping Cybertron>

    *Komerak pauses, turning back for a moment and frowning. He takes his battered and chipped sword off his back and looks at it*

    Komerak: A good sword you were, but in your current state you are not worthy of being wielded by a Platinum Lantern.

    *He drops it, watching it fall into the mechanical floor far below and enters the portal*

    <TFPOFF's house>

    Yon: Right, now to send the rest of the invites out. Is there a post office near here?


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:55 am

    Me: Rrrriiiight. Hi Orpheus.

    Nadle: "Hello."

    Jortenn: "Good day."

    Coro: "Salutations. *turns to Chocoman* Chocoman! You are all right! Well...eh...it's best not to talk about what happened. How goes the prison?"

    ---

    *Figlio starts cackling*

    Perseus: "Get yourselves together, Lanterns, we're arriving."

    *they land on the User's building, near where MY is standing*

    Figlio: "Where..are we?"

    *User MK arrives on a vehicle, and walks up to them*

    MK: You succeeded! Wonderful! MY, the Platinum Lanterns are here!


    ---

    *Ra and Vellt follow the group carrying Turel*

    ---

    Lancer: "Kay, I'm supposed to look for something here, uh...A freakin' can called 'Bonk' or somethin'. Supposed to make you go really fast."

    ---

    SMT: "I'm afraid to say yes."

    Keichi: "That was weird. But apparently nothing happened to that damn witch. What the flopnar?"

    Treskis: "Watch your mouth-des."

    ---


    FK: "Happy to help. Good luck finding the treasure, Hazanko. And sleep well."

    *disappears*


    ---


    Roxas: "That...is definitely the Dustflier about to attack us."

    *Roxas hovers and slashes into the Dustflier*

    ---

    *See-Man points to a post office a few feet away from the house*

    See-Man: "SEE!"

    ---
    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:22 am

    <User building>

    *The Architect arrives, despite not being called*

    T-A: Good work Lanterns! Now if only Thunderwing would come back.

    *As he says these words, Thunderwing's jet form streaks across the sky, and lands on the roof*

    T-A: Ah, speak of the devil! I'll go analyze the data from the fight.

    *He plugs a cable into Thunderwing's head*

    T-A: Oh my, this is bad.....I left Thunderwing on autopilot and Blackout defeated him. This is bad, so very bad.....anyway, congratulations Lanterns!

    *Dirge barely stops himself laughing*

    -----

    <Cybertron>

    *Scrapper and the other Cybertronians enter the workshop*

    *They put him down on a table*

    Scrapper: Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology.

    *They get to work rebuilding Turel*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    Chocoman: Nothin' much. They're all pretty quiet.

    *Meanwhile, the Makuta and Rahkshi inside Chocoman's base are screaming to be allowed out*

    Chocoman: Anyway, we should get to work now. We can't keep 'em in there forever.

    -----

    <Earth's Moon>

    *Blackout pulls out his .45 Magnum, and shoots at random rocks*

    -----

    <Asteroid near Datrio>

    *A shuttle with a gold "A" painted on it arrives on the asteroid*

    *Deathsaurus and his Pirates get on it, and the shuttle leaves*

    -----

    <Dekan>

    *The Visitor walks through a swamp*

    T-V: Such a disgusting planet.....

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:07 am

    [User HQ]

    *MY exits a room off to the side, wiping his hands of grime with a dirtied rag*

    MY: Ah, good. I just finished the preparations. It appears the Lanterns will be remaining in commission. I will say this once and only once. If you want out, now is the time. There will be no shame in your departure, and we we still honor you in the hall.

    *Walks over to Figlio*

    MY: You and I are going to have a little chat. Emkay, Ferret-X, mind joining me? Perseus, if you would, lead him in here and wait outside.

    *Opens the door again and enters the pitch black room*
    ----

    [Agrabah]

    Xonyt: Why can't I have Axels luck? (To Richard)You, scram before you get dead.

    *Leaps and Glides up to the fight with the Dustflier*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8327
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:14 am

    -User HQ-

    Ferret-X: *Cackling and sipping a mysterious energy drink she slips into the room*

    -Malchior IV-

    Orpheus: Oh, um salutations all!

    Mink: *comes out from somewhere wielding an arm. She uses said arm to highlight her hand gestures.* Ah! Dearest sibling, look what I found.

    Ferret: O.o *face in hands* Mink. Is that my arm.

    Orpheus: Ferret! Did you go losing arms again D:

    Mink: Hey! By right of salvage it is my arm now.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:28 am

    MK: Excellent. The Platinum Lanterns are here to say. *walks into the interrogation room*

    Figlio: "*deadpan* I'm trembling with fear."

    Perseus: "You should be. *pushes Figlio into the room, and closes the door*"

    *Perseus goes outside and sees the other Platinum Lanterns*

    Perseus: "*goes to spandex form* Mission accomplished. Well done. We all did well."

    ---

    Coro: "Where do you suggest we take them, Chocoman?"

    *the Rogue Shadow II lands*

    DK: "*emerges* Everyone's alright? Good! Awesome. I'm good. That was weird."

    Jortenn: "We're just deciding what to do with prisoners and Ferret's arm."

    DK: "Business as usual, then."

    *Abneris and DM Helryx also emerge*

    ---

    *Roxas continues fighting the Dustflier*



    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:11 pm

    [ User HQ: ]

    Videlle: *Stays off to the side in silence*

    *She doesn't even look at the others*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Aera: ]

    Sylphie: ... *Looks over to an off-brown moogle in green clothes* Nono? You have an inkling?

    Nono: Kupo...Well, I can put through a line to check the Trade City. If not, it might be in the possession of the Machines.

    Sylphie: Hop to it. *Lets him leave* ... *Looks to Lancer* I'm sorry your greeting was so...Unpleasant.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Wherever?: ]

    Olarcha: *Swirls a metal vial around, gently pouring a pale orange powder into it*

    *She hums a quiet, lilting song under her breath*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Drackovack: ]

    Dario: *Follows along in silence*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Earth's Moon: ]

    Serrator: What fun. *Swings staff*

    *Suddenly, a massive crater is rent out of the moon's surface in front of him*

    Octoroo: Ooh-ah-ooh...I have a bad feeling about that girl!

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City, Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    Kokonoe: *Has locked all doors in and out of the lab*

    Makoto: *Stands just behind her* Professor, are we going to talk to Tager!!?

    Kokonoe: Yes, yes. He's been on a recovery mission for two years, it's about damn time he gives a report - Even if I have to harass him until he answers.

    *Flipping a number of switches, she proceeds to slide a lever up to the top of the console*

    *The screen turns into a series of green squares ensconcing a diamond*

    Kokonoe: Tager. Tager! Iron Tager!! TR-0001, you answer me now!!

    *With a burst of static and a calamitous din, a deep baritone voice can be heard*

    Tager?: Sorry, Kokonoe. The security drones in the old Sector One labs didn't get the memo that their creators were hit with toxic gas.

    Kokonoe: Just zap them all; we're not there for common hardware, we're there for the Subject.

    *Her scowl grows even more furious as she twirls a sucker in her fingers*

    Kokonoe: Sector One weren't nearly as nice as us. That's partially why the Bookmen had them killed.

    *With the noises of combat stopped, Kokonoe and Makoto strain their ears to hear anything*

    Kokonoe: Tager? Tager, what the hell is going on there? Answer me!!

    Tager: *Makes a choking sound* Ap-apologies...It's just...The pod was broken. It - She has decomposed badly. I can still detect hibernating vitals. I'm going to preserve her in the ship until I reach your present location.

    Kokonoe: Good. Don't stop for anything. Go cloaked all the way here. Even if you meet one of our enemies, don't slow down for a minute until you're back here. There's no telling what kind of psychological damage we'll have to cure the poor little wretch of after those years at Sector One.

    Tager: Roger. TR-0001, out. *Klik*

    Kokonoe: *Sighs, eyes closed; now, her crow's feet are quite visible*

    Makoto: ... *Lays a comforting hand on her shoulder* ...

    Kokonoe: *Removes glasses, massaging at eyes*
    avatar
    sakura_dark_twin22
    Member

    Posts : 73
    Coins : 3930
    Reputation : 2103
    Join date : 2012-07-13
    Age : 23

    Re: BZPB

    Post by sakura_dark_twin22 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:44 pm

    Drackovack
    San II: *Follows but then lets go of Blue's hand and pulls out dried meat from her basket and gives some to Dario then runs back to blue and takes her hand, She stay close because she does not trust many people. She does not look at anyone and walks in silence.*

    (sorry been everywhere and this cold is not helping ^-^; )
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:09 am

    [User HQ]

    *Kratos approaches the Architect*

    Kratos: Now that we are an established group, could the Corp commission a reliable source of long distance transportation? A ship of sorts.

    ---

    [Agrabah]

    Xonyt: This beastie appears to be weakening now.

    *A thought crosses his mind in a visual representation of the world inverting color and a lightning bolt crossing his head*

    If we time this right, we might stay out of hot water and strike down this beast

    Xonyt: ROXAS! Follow my lead!

    *He tosses his Somebody Separated into the air and summons a second keyblade, Oblivion, catches Somebody Separated and passes Oblivion to Roxas*


    Last edited by Ynot on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Exapnsion)
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:41 am

    <User HQ>

    Dirge: Why would I leave?

    *He takes off into the air, and does a loop-de-loop above the building*


    The Architect: I shall arrange a ship for the Corps, Kratos. I'm quite pleased with you all.

    *The Architect then enters the interrogation room as well*

    T-A: I feel like I should be present for this.

    -----

    <Earth's Moon>

    *Blackout suddenly turns around and fires a shot above Octoroo's head*

    Blackout: Shut. Up.

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    Chocoman: Perhaps we should put them on an asteroid? Obviously we'd have to work on security arrangements so they can't just fly away, but it isn't a bad idea.

    -----

    <Mordor>

    *TPK walks around the Great Being Council chamber*

    *Ganos Lal enters*

    Ganos Lal: What is it, TPK?

    TPK: Merlin has vanished. Heremus has vanished. Coro has vanished. Blackout has vanished. Where are they all? WHERE ARE THEY?!

    -----

    <Dekan>

    *The Visitor sees the village in the distance, and walks towards it*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:28 am

    Perseus: "Videlle, what is the problem?"

    *suddenly, the Users walk out, dragging Figlio*

    *Figlio is bleeding from the nose, with the strangest mixture of fear, loathing, Las Vegas, and happiness on his face*

    Figlio: "Are we done with tonight's entertainment?"

    MK: He told us about a base on the South Pole of Ailyb-Gypte. What do you suggest we do, Users? I think we should have the Lanterns put Figlio in prison first.

    ---

    Lancer: "No problem! We wasted those chuckleheads."

    ---

    Coro: "Sounds good. Nadle, can you arrange a transport?"

    Nadle: "Yes, unless Chocoman prefers to take them up there himself."

    *Klak shakes his head at Ferret's antics*

    Me: Wait a second. Where's Caiaphus?

    ---

    *Caiaphus suddenly appears next to Olarcha*

    Caiaphus: "Interesting. Very interesting."

    SMT: "Caiaphus! Where were you?"

    *Pirate Pilot's ship lands*

    Caiaphus:"*smiles* Around."

    ---

    *Roxas nods, and throws his Somebody blade at Xonyt, summoning the Oathkeeper blade*

    Roxas: "Let's do this!"

    ---

    *Meanwhile, TPK hears screaming from the location where he left Angonce*

    Angonce: "HEEEEELPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.


    _________________


    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8327
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:48 am

    -Malchior IV-

    Mink: Oi, it's my arm now. By right of salvage!

    Ferret: It's mine! It hasn't even been off that long and-HEY QUIT CHEWING ON IT.

    *She dives after Mink wrestling with her sister in the effort to get the arm out of her twin's teeth. Both of them have their hair in disarray when Ferret emerges holding the arm triumphantly above her head. Grinning she slaps it on to the base of the temporary shadow arm fusing it with the flesh via dark magic.*

    Ferret: HA HA MY ARM.

    Mink: HA HA MY TEETHMARKS.

    K'theenya: *Claps* You guys are great!

    -Drackovack-

    Blue: Silly San, he said he was fine :3 ...can I have some more of that jerky? The stuff is good!

    -User HQ-

    Ferret-X: *She's grinning broadly and slapping everybody on the back.* Good show everybody! A++! No one gets the hose tonight!
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:03 am

    [ Dracovack: ]

    Dario: Thank you very much, San.

    *He makes sure not to wolf the dried meat down*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ User HQ: ]

    Videlle: *Sits crosslegged on the roof of the building, apart from the group*

    *When she's approached and spoken to, she gives a start, then glares away from Perseus*

    Videlle: ...I feel like my Ring is...Pulling me to go somewhere.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Earth's Moon: ]

    Octoroo: Augh!! *Tumbles onto backside*

    Serrator: HAAAHAHAHAH! Excellent shot, Lord Blackout!

    Octoroo: *Struggles back to feet in silence*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Aera: ]

    Sylphie: Yes, but there are far stronger and far smarter machines on this planet.

    *Letting that hang in the air for a moment, she suddenly looks back to Lancer*

    Sylphie: Would you like to get a bite to eat?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Krustallos, I Guess?: ]

    Olarcha: Greetings, Lord Caiaphus.

    *Rising to her feet, she bows deeply to him*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City, Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    Kokonoe: *Is popping chocolates into her mouth from a box in silence*

    Makoto: *Looks over Model 18, 17, and 13, humming quietly as she does so*

    *None of them have shown signs of awakening, yet*

    ---

    [ An Island Nation on Datrio, Coastal City Pub: ]

    Andhu: *Enjoys his ale quietly*

    Srivalti: *Is eating some roasted fish* Hmmph. *Swallows the last bite, wiping off her mouth*

    *She suddenly takes out a small clump of matted, dirty gray wool, and hands it over to Andhu*

    Andhu: *Looks it over* ...This came off of the Ram Seer, did it not?

    Srivalti: Yeah. I've been collecting materials like this from its wake. Eh, and some odds n' ends from lesser ram spirits. I should have enough for Gradain to begin crafting armor.

    Andhu: *Hands it back to her* It will certainly help in repelling the beast.

    Srivalti: *Tucks the clump of wool away* You bet'cha!

    Andhu: *Goes back to drinking*

    Srivalti: *Chuckles at him*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon System: ]

    *In orbit of Hei Fon 1, around twenty-four variegated craft have gathered*

    *Before their numbers are set a lattice of interconnected gates; these all extend from a space station in orbit of the planet*

    *Among them is the Desperado, at the third gate from the left on the middle row*

    *Inside of the ship, Hilda peers around at the ships gathered around them*

    Aisha: Mrrrw. You seem like you're looking for a particular ship, Hilda.

    Francesca: Yeah. I don't mean to pry into your business, b -

    Hilda: Then don't. It doesn't concern any of you.

    *The crew gathered in the bridge fall silent*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:17 am

    [Agrabah]

    *Xonyt Grabs the Somebody Seperated and begins assaulting the Dustflier with renewed vigor*

    Xonyt: And Switch!

    *Xonyt kicks of the Dustflier so Roxas can finish it*

    ----

    [User HQ]

    *MY slinks out of the interrogation room, carrying what looks like a dead Malchoiran over his shoulder, and into his room*

    *Kratos overhears Videlle*

    Kratos: I would trust that ring, little miss. If it says you are needed, go. Mine knows where I'm going.

    *Kratos opens a portal to Cybertron*

    Kratos: Either I'm going home in a full body brace, or there is going to be one less sun god by suns rise.

    *Disappears*

    *MY reemerges from the room, sans corpse, and addresses the lanterns*

    MY: Good work, you four... four... Where did...did he REALLY already go to find Ra? *massages the bridge of his nose* Whatever. So, I will begin construction on the main Battery for the rings post haste, after that, I'll commission your hall, and coordinate the parade.


    Last edited by Ynot on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:23 am

    <User HQ>

    *Dirge lands on the roof, next to Figlio*

    Dirge: Did somebody say "put Figlio on prison"?

    *He gestures, and the Cybertronians approach Figlio menacingly*

    -----

    <Earth's Moon>

    *Blackout laughs too*

    Blackout: I know, right?!

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    Chocoman: Well, they're already in my base, so I suppose I should take them up.

    *He runs to his speedboat, and drives away, towards his base*

    -----

    <Mordor>

    TPK: What the.....

    *TPK teleports to Angonce's prison*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:38 am

    *Klak facepalms*

    *D-Klak laughs at Ferret and Mink*

    DK: "Lol, do it again!"

    Nadle: "*nods at Chocoman* Now now, everyone, calm yourselves."

    Jortenn: "Is that even possible?"

    *Coro follows Chocoman*

    ---

    Figlio: "Please. None of you Cybertronians could hurt me if you tried."

    User MK: I know just the place to put Figlio. Perseus, you take him to this location. *mentions coordinates*. Be back by the time of the parade!

    Perseus: "I shall, User."

    *he imprisons Figlio in a Lantern cage, and flies off*

    MK: We did it, people.

    *Meanwhile, in space*

    *Perseus is flying through the cosmos*

    Figlio: "That went well."

    Perseus: "You failed."

    Figlio: "Did I? I successfully tested out my new Cybertronian army, was able to weed out traitors and still am considering that I'm not there, prepared them for the event I get captured, learned the identities of powerful adversaries trying to kill me, tricked them into thinking they were one step ahead of me, and now I'm being imprisoned on a planet with precise coordinates that I can broadcast to anyone who is loyal to me. All in all, I say that I still have the upper hand."

    Perseus: "You....you bled! You were frightened! HOW?!"

    Figlio: "I planned ahead, Perseus. Something you Lanterns seemed to fail to do. I was already prepared for my capture and any possible scenario the moment I saw you land. It's simply how my father prepared me. I also drugged myself so that the interrogation experience was much more frightening. I almost went mad. She's a creepy one you know."

    Perseus: "*drags Figlio and grabs him by the neck* I should kill you here."

    Figlio: "But that would make me a martyr, and make you break the Toa Code."

    Perseus: "That may forbid me to kill, but the Knights of the Keruvim Code and Platinum Code allow me to kill!"

    Figlio: "You'd still be breaking a code, Perseus. And you'd still make me a martyr. Plus, you'd fail your mission. You are supposed to lock me up, not kill me. So much for that parade, eh?"

    *Perseus punches Figlio, who laughs*

    Perseus: ".......We're going to the same coordinates."

    *Perseus continues flying*

    ---

    Lancer: "No need to worry, I've faced worse. Anyways, yeah, food would be good."

    ---

    Caiaphus: "*grins* I trust Krustallos has been to your liking."

    ---

    *Roxas attacks the Dustflier in a flurry of slashes, vanquishing it (hopefully)*

    ---

    *TPK sees Angonce, full of hardened pieces of gold embedded in his body, and burns everywhere*

    *Angonce's pained face looks up at TPK*

    Angonce: "He did this to me...he did it he did it he did it. RUN! HIDE! HE DID IT!"


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:28 am

    [Agrabah]

    *Xonyt and Roxas float back down to the ground and Richard pokes out his head again*

    Richard: What ARE you?

    Xonyt: He's light, I'm Darkness. Want a taste?

    *Holds out his Keyblades tip to Richards face with an orb of darkness welling up*

    Richard: No thank you...

    *Runs*
    avatar
    sakura_dark_twin22
    Member

    Posts : 73
    Coins : 3930
    Reputation : 2103
    Join date : 2012-07-13
    Age : 23

    Re: BZPB

    Post by sakura_dark_twin22 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:16 am

    Drackovack
    San II: *She hands Blue another jerky and keeps walking. She keeps an eye out around them on the path. She does not know what will pop out or appear. Her ears twitch a little as she hears little noises.*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:50 am

    <User HQ>

    *Dirge and the Cybertronians walk away, disappointed*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *The speedboat arrives inside Chocoman's base*

    *Chocoman gets out, and runs to the control room*

    *The base slowly begins to take off*


    *Inside the Makuta prison, everything is shuddering and shaking*

    Starscream: Wuh-what's happening?


    *Meanwhile, in orbit*

    *A silver shape flies towards the planet at high speed*

    -----

    <Mordor>

    *TPK looks around*

    TPK: What are you on about, you old fool? There's no one here except the two of us.

    *He looks at Angonce's wounds*

    TPK: And yet, someone has clearly been here.....

    -----

    <Earth, an underground lab>

    *Krika and Shockwave are watching footage of several mutated humans fighting*

    Shockwave: Excellent work, Krika. These mutants will prove useful in our plans.

    Krika: This-s-s is-s-s only the beginning, S-S-Shockwave. Once I have access-s-s to more beings-s-s to convert, you shall have an army all to yourself, courtes-s-sy of the Architect himself.

    Shockwave: Very good. But for now, we should test these ones on people other than them. I shall take this batch and attack a location.

    Krika: As-s-s you wis-s-sh.

    *Shockwave walks away, and gathers the mutants*

    *They are all teleported away*

    -----

    OOS: Waiting on Nif for the Visitor.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:46 am

    [ Drackovack: ]

    *Still munching on the jerky, Dario trails just behind the rest of the group*

    *His ears periodically twitch at random noises nearby*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ User HQ: ]

    *After watching Kratos leave, Videlle has turned an eye back to her Ring*

    Videlle: *More to herself than anyone else* Until I know where this Ring wants me to go...I'll stay with the Platinum Lanterns.

    *Nodding slightly, she goes back to keeping to herself*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Earth's Moon: ]

    Serrator: *Turns to Blackout* I'm intrigued as to what you set loose upon this little planet.

    Octoroo: *Stands behind Serrator, wordlessly eyeing Blackout*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Aera, Onboard the Strahl: ]

    *With that, Sylphie leads Lancer to the kitchen*

    *In a few moments, she's opened a faded can, devoid of any labels, and has begun heating it up in a microwave-like device*

    Sylphie: Had you ever heard of Aera, before this mission of yours?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Krustallos: ]

    Olarcha: Despite the absence of life, I've gleaned much knowledge from this planet.

    *Falling silent, she tucks the three finished metal vials into her cloak*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City, Kokonoe's Lab, Docking Area: ]

    *By now, a small, blocky, lightly-armed craft has landed*

    *A large door flips open on the side, allowing a truly gigantic figure to emerge*

    *Heavily-muscled, with dark gray skin, he has a pair of pronounced tusks in his lower jaw; spiked-back white hair; and a poorly-healed scar going down the middle of his forehead - Once it meets the bridge of his nose, it slants down and to the left, until it stops at the middle of his cheek*

    *Meanwhile, he wears a skintight, sleeveless black vest with two white stripes down either side of the chest, and heavy plates of dark crimson armor cover his hands and boots. Lastly, he has a heavy metal brace around his neck, and round-framed goggles that completely obscure his eyes*

    *He clanks out onto the platform, where he's met by Kokonoe and Makoto*

    Kokonoe: It's about time you got back here, Tager. Give me a report on the situation.

    Tager: No one so much as caught a glimpse of the ship. I placed the Subject in a cryogenic stasis pod, and she still has some signs of life. Somehow. Unfortunately, the ship's thrusters are shot - I can repair them, but by my estimates, their efficiency will be permanently reduced by 20.7%. Shall I get started on that while the Subject is removed?

    Kokonoe: Yes, yes, go ahead. *Snaps fingers* Makoto, help me with the pod. *Enters the ship*

    Makoto: Yes, Professor! *Moves into the ship after her, ears twitching excitedly*

    *The ship is dimly-lit and austere; in fact, only the glow of the main console gives any illumination to the cramped space*

    *Immediately, Kokonoe moves to a roughly human-sized, egg-shaped container of white metal*

    Makoto: *Wraps her arms around the pod* Oomph! *Lifts it clear off of the ring it's been cradled in on the floor*

    Kokonoe: *Guides her out* Careful, Makoto, careful...

    *They slowly make their way out, and into the main lab area*

    *Once the pod has been set into another ring, Kokonoe opens it up*

    *The cold white vapors hiss out, before a small figure becomes visible*

    Kokonoe: *Brow furrows* Tager wasn't kidding. We'd better place her in the drink before the body warms up again.

    Makoto: *Coughs, gagging a bit, but recovers* Yes, Professor.

    *As they both put on gloves and surgical masks, they get ready to move the shape within*

    *Neither of them speaks while they do so*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:13 am

    Roxas: "Nice job, Xonyt. Mission accomplished."

    ---

    *Coro grins as he stands next to Chocoman*

    Coro: "We did it."

    ---

    *at a Malchiorian military base*

    ???: "Sir! There's an object approaching at high speed!"

    Sir: "Let's do the cliche thing! Tell Klak to investigate!"


    *Klak gets a message*

    Me: Apparently something's flying at this planet at high speed. Since everyone here has been doing well taking on escaped prisoners, monsters, and even Caiaphus, I guess we can continue the adventure?

    DK: "I'm in. Jortenn, Abneris, Helryx?"

    DMH, Jortenn, Abneris: "Yes we are."

    Nadle: "Of course I'd be in. Ferret?"

    ---

    Angonce: "*looks at a rock* I KNOW I KNOW I HAVE TO TELL HIM! HE JUST WON'T LISTEN...TPK! *turns away from the rock* Uterio...HAD A SON! He's the one who did did did did this to me!"

    *Angonce yells*

    Angonce: "THE PAIN! Run, TPK while you can.....he's going to kill us all!"

    ---


    *Perseus flies through space, and arrives at the Icy Planet*

    *he smashes a ring constructed fist into Figlio*

    Perseus: "I could end you here!"

    Figlio: "*falls to the ground, and gets up, smiling* Breaking a code. How dark of you! Maybe you are no better than I am!"

    Perseus: "I would do the universe a favor."

    Figlio: "By that logic, you'd have to kill all of the Rebel Alliance members."

    Perseus: "*pauses* I hope you freeze to death."

    Figlio: "Trust me, I won't."

    *Perseus flies away*

    *Figlio shoots the handcuffs with magic, and is now free*

    Figlio: "*grabs a communication device* Pick me up. The plan worked. How is everything on Cybertron?"

    Ra: "*from the device* I wouldn't know, I'm not there."

    Figlio: "Interesting."

    ---

    Lancer: "Uuh. No. Axalara told me about yous'. Knights of the Keruvim know about this place."

    ---


    Caiaphus: "Wonderful. What are those vials?"

    ---

    Ultron: "Subject known as Perseus."


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:52 pm

    <Orbit over Malchior IV>

    *The base begins to rise up into SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE*

    *The silver object approaches it, and slows down*

    *It turns out to be DU Ultron*

    DU Ultron: Target acquired.

    *Ultron flies directly at the tower where the control room is located, and opens fire, breaking windows and destroying equipment*

    *He then flies through one of the broken windows, and takes aim at Coro and Chocoman*

    -----

    <Mordor>

    TPK: There's no one here, you mad, old fool. We're alone here.

    *He walks away*

    -----

    <Cybertron>

    *Scrapper's team finally steps away from Turel*

    *He now looks like this*

    *He slowly gets off the operating table, and looks at his new form*

    Turel: Thank you, Scrapper. You have done me a great service. Now, I can serve the Generalissimo even better than before!

    -----

    <Earth's Moon>

    Blackout: It's a dark matter-based entity. Its way of feeding is very interesting. You see, it enters other creatures, and remains inside them for a time. Once it feels hungry, it begins feeding on its host. The entity is fed, and the host.....becomes ashes.

    -----

    <Outside TFPOFF's house>

    *A portal opens outside TFPOFF's house, and Shockwave and his mutants step out*

    Shockwave: This isn't the right location.....ah, to Nokaija with it. This will do. Cyclops, go!

    *A Terugan wearing a blue costume and a visor suddenly fires an eye-beam at the door, blasting it down*

    Shockwave: X-MEN, ATTACK!

    OOS: DUN DUN DUN! Razz

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

    Posts : 122
    Coins : 2149
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Age : 116
    Location : Boredom Land, Nebraska

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Niflheim on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:53 am

    Flesh Eater, who's full name was too long and alien for most, then turned around.
    "I see they have sent the son of The Warlord Nu'rugg to halt me. It doesn't matter."

    The said son of Nu'rugg was behind him. He was an Alligator like alien, but upright, along with no arms, only legs. This was an odd tract for evolution. He was also noticeably overweight, perhaps they were all like this? He didn't care. He took the Plasma Sword and sliced right through him. The son dropped to his knees, coughing and gagging.

    "You have already lost. You are on your way to death. Perhaps you should know better than listen to your father to try to save his pathetic life."
    Flesh Eater then picked him up by the head, disembodying him from his legs. He then noticed there was sparks. This wasn't the real Son of Nu'rugg. This was a robot.

    "I'm surprised I let my guard down so easy, whatever son you are." I know you are hiding in the swamp, waiting for me to step out and fall into any traps you have laid down. It doesn't matter. We shall play the waiting game, and see who wins."

    Flesh-Eater then walked over to the computer console, taking the ripped off arm of the Dekan he had killed a mere five minutes earlier. He then plugs the gauntlet into the computer, using it to scan for information of the planet and the where-abouts of where Nu'rugg is.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:09 am

    [Figlio's Location]

    A very angry sounding and gruff voice over Figlio's Comunicator: Where ever we ARE, Your sun god friend is busy with my boot on his chest.

    [Ra's Location]

    *Kratos is holding the communicator, pinning Ra to the ground with his shinning boot*

    Kratos: Your rescue is going to be delayed.

    *Kratos uses his Lantern ring to punch Ra across the ground*

    ----

    [Agrabah]

    *A Door to Darkness opens and Rixika steps through and gives Xonyt and Roxas a death glare*

    Rixika: Saix is impressed with you two. Seeing through his rouse, figuring out the mission, the twist, and how to overcome it. Come on boys.

    *She saunters back through*

    ----

    [Aeon]

    Ynot: Alright, done.

    *Ynot steps back from the new city of Chrome, built in less than a day, with full amenities for a level 1 civilization*

    Herald: You are most impressive, Lord Ynot.

    Ynot: As I said to your Great-to-umpteenth-power grandfather, just call me Ynot.

    Herald: And the rest of you as well. Except for the strange one.

    Ynot: Leave Vultran alone, he does disgust most people, yes, but he serves his purpose.

    Herald: Why does my arm suddenly hurt?

    *Vultran pops out from behind*

    Vultran: Samples...

    *Vultran walks away*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:27 am

    *Coro nods*

    Coro: "Foolish automaton."

    *he uses his technopathy to shut down DU Ultron's weapons*

    ---

    *Angonce turns to the rock and speaks to it*

    Angonce: "I told him. I warned him! TPK! THIS WILL BE YOUR END!!!! THE SON OF ARMECHIO BRINGS RUIN!!!"

    *coughs*

    ---

    *Vellt walks up to Turel, and pokes him*

    ---

    *Ra gets up*

    Ra: "A foolish endeavor, son of Zeus. Though I wonder if I should call you that seeing as you have...issues with that name. Damned Spartan will stay damned. This ship is on auto-pilot, and we are now near a sun."


    *Ra glows with power*

    Ra: "Fear me, mortal!"

    *he flies towards Kratos, and wields a blade of energy, slashing at him*

    ---

    Roxas: "You're doing well, Namine."

    *he follows Rixika through the door*

    ---

    *Klak and co. await Ferret's reply to their question*

    ---

    Figlio: "Hm. Vendettas are fun. *he turns off the communication device, and sits in the snow*"

    ---

    *Perseus is flying through space, and is tackled by Ultron*

    ---

    *Dr. Hax walks backward*

    See-Man: "*points at Cyc* See! *his fist becomes large, and he punches Cyc*"

    *Full-Man runs away in fear*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:48 am

    <Orbit over Malchior IV>

    *DU Ultron turns his weapons back on*

    DU Ultron: I have been prepared and protected for possible interference from technopathic individuals. All systems will be automatically re-enabled after being turned back off unless specifically programmed otherwise.

    *He opens fire at Coro*

    -----

    <Mordor>

    *TPK arrives back at the Council Chamber*

    Ganos Lal: What was it?

    TPK: I don't know. Angonce keeps rambling about "Uterio's son".

    Ganos Lal: But.....Uterio didn't have a son.....did he?

    TPK: That's right, he didn't. And yet, someone clearly attacked him in that cave.....

    -----

    <Cybertron>

    *Turel punches Vellt*

    Turel: Do not do that.

    *He walks away, followed by Scrapper's team*

    -----

    <Outside TFPOFF's house>

    Yon: Well, that's just rude!

    *He fires an eye-beam at Cyclops/Cyc*

    *This, combined with See-Man's punch, makes Cyclops go flying back into a car*

    *He gets up, and fires an eye-beam at Yon*

    *Yon responds in kind, and their eye-beams clash*


    *A human wearing a yellow-and-black suit runs towards Dr. Hax*

    *Claws suddenly come out of his hands*

    Wolverine: DEAAAAAAAAAAAAATH!

    *He swipes at Dr. Hax, but misses*


    *Shockwave fires a missile at Full-Man*


    *Storm lands on the roof of the house, and fires a lightning bolt at See-Man*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:49 am

    [ Earth's Moon: ]

    Serrator: Fascinating...I like the company you keep, Lord Blackout.

    Octoroo: *Is staring down at the Earth*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Aera: ]

    *As she scoops the re-heated can of baked beans into a bowl, Sylphie nods*

    Sylphie: Well, our planet used to be a great trade center. When the machines revolted and an exodus into the sky cities was forced upon the Aeran people, this planet came to depend on support from neighboring systems.

    *She places the filled bowl in front of Lancer, but remains standing; her wings are folded in a bit to prevent them from knocking into counters and shelves*

    Sylphie: I hope we can help you find what you're looking for.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Krustallos: ]

    Olarcha: Nothing of much consequence.

    *She idly dusts her robes off, despite there being very little debris on them*

    Olarcha: Philtres for strengthening and weakening creatures, such matters.

    *With that, she falls silent once again*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon System, Preparing for the Race: ]

    *It's only a matter of moments before the Desperado is up to launch*

    *No one dares speak on Hilda's odd behavior; rather, they keep to their stations in general silence*

    Gilliam: *Breaks the silence* Our launch is upcoming. Preparing all systems for launch.

    Melfina: *From within her tank* Ether Drive is functioning normally. Sub-Ether Drive is functioning normally. Engines One, Two, Three, and Four are functioning normally. Munchausen drive is functioning normally. All systems green.

    *At last, a loud tone is sent over the Desperado's comm systems*

    *The ship immediately goes screaming out of the gate and into the race*

    *Meanwhile, a truly enormous luxury ship watches from a vertical vantage point*

    *At a single huge window is a certain purple-haired, unnerving man*

    Nguyen Khan: Interesting. I didn't expect to see that ship here. I rather should have. Yes, it's not exactly unexpected. No, not at all. Hm, hm, hm.

    *Falling silent, he continues to watch with slightly vacant eyes*

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: I hope I didn't miss anyone.

    -------

    http://bzpb.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=483

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:57 am