BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:14 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    *Ynot strikes, first with a refined double thrust, then switches to a savage spin slash*

    Ynot: That armor is quite effective. But...

    *The Armor crumbles*

    Ynot: Nothing withstands my strike. I didn't penetrate though, so your armor did it's job.

    *Ynot waves the sword away, standing like an Admiral of a fleet*

    Ynot: Would you like to continue, rest, tend to your school, or perhaps train one of my other lackeys?

    Kurenitsu and Asumaru: HEY! WE AREN'T LACKEYS!

    Hokagetsu: Nope, you're betrothed.

    K&A: SHUT UP!
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:56 am

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: I'd like to continue.

    *Reaching into a beltpouch through her armor, she chuckles*

    *Face still down slightly, she holds her fist up, still closed*

    Toph: You see, I discovered a trick a while back. There are crystals on this planet which melt easily, but when combined with molten metal, temper it to a ridiculous degree. They also just so happen to be odd crystals.

    *She opens her fist, allowing Ynot to see the huge, semi-spherical, lumpy crystal for a split moment*

    *Next, it's dissolving and crumbling and running through her armor, giving it sleeker edges and a pale blue sheen*

    Toph: My armor is now two-sevenths crystal, spread perfectly evenly. Guess what that means?

    *She raises her head slightly, showing that the raep face has returned*

    Toph: Your crumbling trick just got a lot harder to pull off.

    *With a swift jab, two darts scream out*

    Toph: You never said anything about incorporating nonmetals into my armor.

    *She assumes her stance once again*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Equius's Workshop: ]

    Equius: ... *Looks back at Tavros*

    *Now, he and Nepeta seem to be idly chatting*

    Equius: *Mutter* ...No. A STRONG, yet tactful moirail such as myself knows well that Nepeta sh001d broaden her horizons, make acquaintances. Though it v%es me, I w001d never do something so childish as forbid her from chatting with the gutterb100d out of pale jealousy.

    *Wiping the sweat off with a towel, he begins to decide on what he wants to build*

    Equius: ...Yes...Yes, perfect. With a GG-5E8 Reactor powering it, this weapon should have great power at an %cellent range...And...Yes, yes, such a design sh001d provide stability...

    *He continues murmuring, collecting tools and parts for the endeavour*

    *Meanwhile, Tavros continues chatting with Nepeta*

    ---

    AT: uHH, sO, nEPETA, uHHHH
    AT: hOW, hOW IS YOUR, uH, aRT COMING ALONG?
    AT: iF YOU DON'T WANNA SHARE, tHAT, tHAT'S FINE,,,

    AC: :33 < tavros, don't be silly!
    AC: :33 < i'm purrfectly fine with sharing that!
    AC: :33 < don't f33l like you're imposing all the time!
    AC: :33 < but anyway, my art
    AC: :33 < to be honest, this paint just
    AC: :33 < isn't to my liking at all
    AC: :33 < it's so clumpy and unnatural!
    AC: :33 < i don't know how humans can even
    AC: :33 < manage a silly splash fur how disagr33able it is!
    AC: :33 < my grub blood paint set was pawsitively pedestrian
    AC: :33 < compared to some ancient sets i've s33n
    AC: :33 < but at least i could work with it!
    AC: :33 < and i'm purroud of the art i accomplished
    AC: :33 < thank you very much!

    AT: uHHH,,,
    AT: i, uH, dON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY,
    AT: i'VE NEVER, uHH, rEALLY BEEN, wELL
    AT: tHE ARTISTIC TYPE, y'KNOW
    AT: sO, aLL OF THIS, uM, kIND GOES OVER MY HEAD
    AT: sORRY NEPETA }:C

    AC: :33 < gosh!
    AC: :33 < don't be sorry, tavros!
    AC: :33 < to be fair, my thinkpan did kinda do a flip
    AC: :33 < it's just kind of a sore point fur me
    AC: :33 < don't worry, though!
    AC: :33 < i'll find a way to manage!

    AT: i'M, uH, sURE OF THAT,
    AT: yOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN REALLY, uHH, rESOURCEFUL
    AT: aS LONG AS I'VE KNOWN YOU,
    AT: wHICH I GUESS ISN'T THAT LONG, wHEN I THINK ABOUT IT
    AT: bUT IT DEFINITELY COUNTS, aLL THE SAME,
    AT: }:]

    AC: :33 < t33 h33!
    AC: you're a purretty good guy, tavros!
    AC: i like having a friend like you!

    AT: tHANKS
    AT: yOU'RE A REALLY, rEALLY GREAT FRIEND,
    AT: yOU AND EQUIUS
    AT: }:]


    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Cove Shack: ]

    Master Big Star: *Keeps head bowed for several moments*

    Feferi: Now, I do believe I've earned the rig)(t to ask some questions of my own. One t)(ing really bugs me rig)(t now.

    Master Big Star: *Looks up, eyes opened* Well, go ahead. It seems that more Nightmares are approaching, so Heen will likely book it back here now that he's seen Makara can take care of himself.

    Feferi: T)(AT rig)(t t)(ere is w)(at I was gonna fis)( for. Tell me w)(at that "dog"'s deal is.

    Master Big Star: Whatever do you mean?

    ---

    [ Pier: ]

    Gamzee: *Still spattered with ochre blood, pats Heen on the head*

    *Out in the shallows, the Nightmare is half-submerged and completely dead*

    *Meanwhile, the Bogeyman Sledge has reverted to its form of the Joker Array card*

    Gamzee: gOoD DoG. bEsT FrIeNd. HeHeHeHeHeH.

    Heen: *Nuzzles his hand, but seems wary*

    ---

    Feferi: Don't pull t)(at innocent act, Great Being. My grimdark side sent alarm bells ringing as soon as I saw t)(at creature. )(e's obviously a familiar, but tell me, w)(y would w)(at appears to be little more t)(an an Imp-Class familiar make t)(e )(orrorterrors so concerned for t)(eir grip on me?

    Master Big Star: ... *Siiigh* I suppose I'll not be getting out of it. I'll say it plain and simple: Even I am not sure what makes Heen so unique. He possesses clairvoyance and the ability to link to my senses, but, how to put this...Do you know of "E%patriate Darkleer?"

    Feferi: )(mmm? Equius's Ancestoooooo)( my. I see. It's like t)(at t)(en. *Gets a naughty grin on her face, exactly like a child that knows a secret her parents have been trying to keep from her*

    Master Big Star: Quite. Heen and his immediate vicinity are blanked out from the perception of omniscient beings, such as the Horrorterrors - Just like Darkleer and, possibly, the Heir of Void Equius Zahhak.

    *He turns to look out the window, as the sun begins to set*

    Master Big Star: ...Heen will be back to us soon.

    ---

    *Indeed, Heen has retreated at Gamzee's nudging*

    Gamzee: *Card still in hand, watches as several winged shapes twist into existence*

    *Screeching, they descend towards him - In response, Gamzee merely tucks the card away*

    *In an instant, two of the Clubs Deuce are in his hands, and he's knocked three of the gargoyle-like Nightmares clean out of the air*

    *One lashes out with its solid metal talons, trying to grab Gamzee*

    *He proceeds to smack it out of the air, then bounces the other club off two more and back into his hand*

    *In no time, they're all lying either crumpled and bloody on the pier, or drowning in the sea*

    Gamzee: *Face expressionless, stares out at the sunset*

    *His body trembles faintly, but begins to calm down*

    Gamzee: hOnK. hOoOoOnK.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:17 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    Ynot: True. Then we escalate, adapt as it were. But before I continue, that was no 'trick'. That was pure force, without contact.

    *Ynot punches the ground, pulling out a solid titanium hammer*

    Ynot: Wow, this planet of yours is quite rich with various ores. I was reaching for Iron.

    *Sasuken perks up*

    Sasuken: Wait, you're not going to...

    *Ynot disappears*

    Sasuken: He is...

    *He reappears in front of Toph, with the hammer nanometers from her face*

    Ynot: STOP! Ynot time.

    *The force of Ynot's movements catch up with him, blowing Toph Back*
    ----

    [Miami, Florida]

    Sonia: So what now?

    Shaern: Physics. One good thing about listening to Ynot's metal babbles, I learned that Metals loose their magnetism at high enough temperatures.

    *Shaern starts radiating heat, starting to glow red, then orange, yellow, green, and blue. When she reaches white, the magnet gives and drops them*

    Sonia: Frak!

    *Sonia creates a sonic cushion to keep them from going splat*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:36 am

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: *Twists feet, sending out spikes to anchor her*

    *Immediately, she's sent five more semi-crystal darts for Ynot's hands*

    *Next, she drags several huge clumps of ore out of the walls and begins to shape them*

    *Soon, she has a pair of massive hatchets and three huge plates of metal floating above her*

    *Stomping, she drops the first plate upright front of her*

    *Waiting, listening, she prepares to react*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Equius's Workshop: ]

    *By now, Equius has nearly completed his new creation*

    *After several adamantium tools bent out of shape, many downed glasses of milk held in place by Tavros (who has now logged off from the chatroom), and countless towels to wipe off the exhilarated sweat, Equius gazes fondly down at his creation*

    *Two-thirds his own height in its length, it resembles a gigantic crossbow attached to a mechanical arm*

    Tavros: *Stares down at it in wonder* wOW, eQUIUS! iT LOOKS SO COOL! dOES IT, uHH, wORK?

    Equius: I do not know, but I sh001d have a place where we can di%over that. *Hefting the massive weapon easily over his shoulder, he begins to walk towards a large passage*

    Tavros: *Has to double his strides to keep up* sAY, eQUIUS? i, i KNOW IT'S, uMM, nOT MY PLACE AT ALL, bUT, uHH,,,wHY DO YOU LIKE, uHHH, bOWS SO MUCH?

    *He flinches as Equius stops and turns halfway to look at him through his shattered sunglasses*

    Equius: ...I've been told tales that my Ance%or was feared far and wide as the E%ecutioner Darkleer. His arrows spilt the lifeb100d of countless traitors and rebels, and he was a prized instrument of intimidation by the Grand Highb100d.

    Equius: However...There was one woman he could not bring himself to kill - The Disciple. He was e%iled, stripped of every last honor he had won for his services, and renamed the E%patriate. I do not know if he ever regretted his choice, but I know I likely w001d not have, in his shoes.

    *Silently, he turns and begins walking again - Strides now looking clipped and irate*

    Tavros: ,,, *With a gulp, follows again*

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: Might add onto this.

    Looks like the power might go out.

    That'd be bad.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:47 am

    *Ynot smirks*

    Ynot: Ohoho! Quite the display there. Everyone not part of this session please press yourselves against the walls.

    *Wait for everyone to do so, then presses his palms together, and places both hands against the ground*

    Ynot: There are multiple ways to manipulate things. Basic elemental abilities are the most common, let me show you another, Alchemy.

    *A bright circle of light rings the room as a series of poles spring from the ground, branching off and connecting to each other, creating a jungle gym of sorts, on which Ynot climbs*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:36 am

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: Heheheheheheheheheh.

    *She reaches up to one pole, clenching her fist*

    *It crumples, then starts to lash out, twisting more and more poles towards her*

    *Soon, she's formed a huge fist of metal above her*

    Toph: *Punches outward, launching it in Ynot's general direction*

    *She rotates the metal wall back into place*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Shack in Cove: ]

    Heen: *Tumbles into the room*

    Feferi: *Eyes him warily, but says nothing, still grinning widely*

    Master Big Star: *Sips a fresh cup of tea*

    *The silence is quite awkward*

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: I~ cannot think of anything more.

    Sorree.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:15 am

    OOS: KoN gave me control of his main characters until he comes back, so don't worry, Kakamu will still live to die and return another day. Razz

    Also, ATTENTION EVERYONE.

    I am declaring a contest to find a new name for Blackout's Dreadnought. You have until the 7th to come up with an idea.

    -----

    <BZP>

    *the Architect walks into the room with KoN's computer, and sees a flashing error message on the screen*

    T-A: Huh.

    *he clicks "Restore", and Kakamu, Trantoshen and SMK instantly reappear where they were earlier*

    *he then continues looking for KoN*

    -----

    <Malchior IV, Klak's shuttle>

    *Aster sighs, helps Rainn, then gets onto the shuttle*

    *Kakamu, Trantoshen and Frenzy soon follow*

    -----

    <Malchior IV, the Bat-Cave>

    Shadow Blade: I dunno. A hospital or something?

    -----

    <Jurai, Records Chamber>

    *Ulkesh begins typing*

    U: No
    U: I do not know of 'Jack Noir'
    U: May I ask who he is?
    U: And, in fact, may I ask who you are?


    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    *Sheppard rugby-tackles DUVK*

    DUShep: I thought you were meant to be the more powerful one!

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak v. Rubber Mallet Guy>

    *the Mallet Guy stands up, raises the mallet above his head, and brings it down HARD on DK's head*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx v. Naterohk>

    SMNa: Nope.avi

    *she rapid-fires water bolts at Helryx*

    -----

    <Mordor>

    *Orlin sees the Toa Yerta disappear before his eyes*

    Orlin: Huh.

    *he goes back into his ship, and sees Coro*

    Orlin: Coro! What are you doing here?

    -----

    <Corrantia>

    *SMIM sees Iron Man disappear*

    SMIM: I don't know what's happened here.....BUT THAT MAKES ONE LESS CAPITALIST TO DESTROY!

    *he shoots lasers at Ultron at HK-47*

    -----

    <Omega system>

    *The Dreadnought stealthily approaches the Mars-like planet's moon*

    SMKakamu: So, what exactly are we looking for?

    Blackout: Not that long ago, a warlord called Uterio Di Armechio created a powerful weapon. We're looking for it.

    SMK: And the weapon is on the moon?

    Blackout: Heh.....not exactly.....

    -----

    <Teruga Prime>

    *Deathsaurus is holding Vok at gunpoint when suddenly both he and Kartouche disappear*

    DS: What the blazes?!

    *a Terugan runs over to DS*

    Mar: The designs you seek are on Atuar Sadiares.

    DS: Thank you. *blasts through the Terugan's chest, then radioes Deadbolt, R-Blade and Acid Storm* "We have the info! To the ship!"

    *the Pirates teleport away*

    -----

    <Miami, Florida>

    *Von Leod appears near Sonia and Shaern's location*

    Von Leod: Don't mind me, I'm just a spectator.....

    -----



    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:29 am

    [ Jurai, Records Chamber: ]

    ---

    GA: Well
    GA: I Wish I Could Be More Helpful
    GA: But Yes, I Suppose I Can Answer Both Questions Without Drastic Repercussions
    GA: My Comrades And I Are From A Separate Plane Of Reality
    GA: That Was Destroyed By Jack Noir's Red Miles
    GA: He Has Managed To Enter Your Plane Of Reality
    GA: And Seems To Be Trying To Incrementally Do The Same
    GA: As He Did To The Session From Which We Fled
    GA: As For My Name, I Am Kanaya Maryam
    GA: Jadeblood, And Sylph Of Space
    GA: It's A Pleasure To Meet You


    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Equius's Workshop, Firing Range: ]

    Equius: *Has already shot down countless targets*

    *As he has begun sweating profusely from the adrenaline, he gladly takes the towel Tavros offers*

    Tavros: uMMM, eQUIUS,,,i'M, uHHH, rEALLY SORRY IF I, uH,,,hIT A NERVE,,,

    Equius: Do not con%ern yourself, lowb100d. I w001d not hold something like that again% you. You c001dn't have known, so do not fret over the matter.

    Tavros: uHHH,,,sURE, oKAY! yOU KNOW, yOU'RE A PRETTY COOL GUY, eQUIUS!

    Equius: ...Thank you, lowb100d. You are..."C001", as well.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Cove: ]

    Gamzee: *Still stands on the pier*

    *By now, countless Nightmares have attacked and been beaten into submission*

    *Trembling having picked up again, the golden parts of his eyes have turned dark orange, and three diagonal cuts across the center of his face stream indigo blood*

    *Abruptly, a Nightmare that causes Gamzee's trembling to become yet more violent rises from the water*

    Vam Fel: My, you are a dangerous one. Do not worry. I am not here to fight.

    *Nonetheless, he slams Gamzee with his tail when the latter attempts to leap upon him*

    Gamzee: *Does a flip to land upright, glowering at Vam Fel* honk.

    Vam Fel: I will not fight so long as you do not provoke me. I come to give you a warning.

    *Seeing that Gamzee is forcing ragged breaths to calm down, Vam Fel continues*

    Vam Fel: A large number of Nightmares will attempt to attack from the other side of this abandoned island. As they are acting without Nabonidus's consent, I saw fit to warn you when he ordered me to circumvent their plot as punishment. Please, do crush them mercilessly for me.

    *Without another word, he falls back into the ocean and jets away*

    Gamzee: *Shakes faintly, turning to walk away*

    *He's soon circled the shack and gone into the forest*

    *It's not long before he's out of sight*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:59 am

    *Klak sighs*

    Klak: What happened?
    Klak: Isn't this font nice? *trollface*

    ---

    MK: I wonder....never mind.

    ---

    Rainn: "No, no, not so fast. *the gun suddenly breaks, and he calls for Aster again* Tell me more about yourself, Aster."

    ---

    Rahn: "Maybe a less idiotic target."

    ---

    *DU Uterio shoots DUVK in the head*

    ---

    *D-Klak grabs the mallet in mid-air*

    DK: "Check."

    *he kicks the mallet guy in the shins, and force pushes his mallet away*

    *D-Klak then uses force lightning on the guards*

    ---

    DMH: "*grabs the water bolts* Come on! There has to be something that we can beat each other at! *she lets go of the water as if it were something hot*"

    ---

    Coro: "Orlin. TPK has betrayed us. He is using the Knights to serve ZFT. Nothing has changed. Are you willing to take me to Malchior IV?"

    ---

    *HK-47 fires back, but is knocked down*

    *Ultron is able to block two of the lasers, but the rest graze his shoulder*

    Ultron: "Subject known as an alternate Iron Man. Calculating possible outcomes..."



    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:07 am

    <Malchior IV, Klak's shuttle>

    Aster: Nope.avi


    Trantoshen: I have a bad feeling about all this.

    Kakamu: I know what you mean, son.

    Trantoshen: I AM NOT YOUR SO-Wait, I am.

    -----

    <Malchior IV, the Bat-Cave>

    SB: What's idiotic about a hospital?! .....Fine. How about a government building instead?

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    *the shot takes a chunk out of DUVK's head, and he stumbles back*

    DUSheppard: Sunday Sun!

    *two balls of light appear in his hands, and he promptly throws them at DUVK's head*

    *the Rahkshi falls and doesn't get up*

    DUSheppard: Well, I guess that's him dealt with.

    *he shoots the corpse three times, then walks over to a console*

    Sheppard: Time to inform the General.

    *he begins typing*

    -----

    <Cluster One>

    *DU Shockwave receives the message*

    DUS: Excellent.

    *a random surgical drone runs into the room*

    Drone: General, we have completed work on the Tybion Prototype.

    DUS: Send it in.

    *the door opens again, and a black-armoured robot with red glowing eyes and guns attached to his arms G1 Starscream-style walks in*

    Robot: Reporting as ordered General.

    DUS: Good. I take it you know of your mission?

    Robot: Affirmative. Infiltrate the ranks of the extra-universal organization ZFT and terminate its leaders.

    DUS: Yes, that is it. Now, go forth, MUTA. And do not fail me.

    MUTA: Yes General.

    *Dark Universe Muta walks away*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak v. Guards>

    *the Mallet Guy falls over*

    *one guard is killed, but D-Klak suddenly hears someone else enter the room*

    Thomas Jerome Newton: Ignore the grunts, D-Klak.

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx v. Naterohk>

    SMNaterohk: Well, there is something.....

    *a trapdoor opens underneath Helryx, and she falls into another cell*

    SMNa: I'm smarter than you.

    -----

    <Mordor, Orlin's ship>

    Orlin: You have told me nothing I don't know already, Coro. I will take you to that planet.

    *he walks over to the controls*

    *the ship lifts off*

    -----

    <Mordor, elsewhere>

    *Straxus and IG-88 are walking, when suddenly Black Phantom joins them*

    BP: We have received our new mission. Target is Great Being Orlin. All scenarioes have been calculated. Target's termination is certain.

    *they walk to an escort shuttle and fly away*

    -----

    <Corrantia>

    SMIM: The only possible outcome is your termination! No passaran!

    *he fires an orb of energy out of his chest at Ultron*

    -----

    <Jurai, Records Chamber>

    U: Pleased to meet you too, Ms. Maryam
    U: It is certainly nice of you to inform us of this threat to our very existence
    U: I am confused though
    U: What are Red Miles?


    -----

    <Omega system>

    *the Dreadnought lands on the moon*

    *it is quickly surrounded by lots of robots led by Corroder*

    Corroder: A ship? What could they be doing here?

    *Blackout, Barricade, Brawl, Bonecrusher and SMK walk out, and the robots point their weapons at them*

    Corroder: Who are you? Identify yourselves!

    Blackout: Hi. I'm Blackout. The Makuta next to me are Barricade, Brawl, Bonecrusher, and Kakamu. Basically.....run.

    *Barricade, Brawl, Bonecrusher and SMK attack the robots while Blackout creates a ball of shadow energy and throws it at Corroder*

    *he goes flying into a wall, but then gets back up*

    Corroder: It'll take more than that to take me down!

    *he fires his Meteor Blaster at Blackout*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:42 am

    [ Klak's Location: ]

    ---

    GC: Y3S
    GC: 1T T4ST3S L1K3 1C3 CR34M
    GC: 1 4M SO D3L1GHT3D TO M33T ON3 SUCH 4S YOURS3LF
    GC: WHOM 4PPR3C14T3S TH3 4RT OF TROLL1NG
    GC: D3SP1T3 HOW YOU 4R3 SO B4D 4T 1T
    GC: D4V3 WOULD F1ND YOU 1RON1C
    GC: 1 TH1NK YOU 4R3 CUT3 >:9

    GC: 4NYW4YS
    GC: TH3R3 1S 4 B31NG KNOWN 4S J4CK NO1R 1N YOUR PL4N3 OF 3X1ST3NC3
    GC: 4ND H3 COULD WR3CK YOUR S3SS1ON 1N 4 H34RTB34T
    GC: 3X4CTLY 4S H3 D1D TO OURS
    GC: Y3T H3 H4S FOUND CH4LL3NGING OPPON3NTS
    GC: 4ND TH1S S3SS1ON H4S T3MPOR4R1LY W34K3N3D H1M
    GC: 4S P4RT OF 4 F41LS4F3
    GC: THUS, YOU L1V3
    GC: FOR NOW
    GC: >:]


    ~ ~ ~

    [ Jurai, Records Room: ]

    ---

    GA: How To Put This
    GA: When He Was A Final Boss
    GA: The Green Miles Were His Signature Attack
    GA: Yet Somewhat Ironically, The First Guardian Becquerel's Prototyping
    GA: Gave Him The Red Miles I Mentioned
    GA: They Are Highly Destructive
    GA: And Indescribably Far-Reaching
    GA: Yet There Is Something We Cannot Identify
    GA: Which Hampers Their Use
    GA: In This Session


    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Island Jungle: ]

    Gamzee: *Sat on a rock, has begun to calm*

    *Abruptly, what sounds like a demonic carousel's song floats through the tree*

    Gamzee: *Looks up, to see none other than Sledge Mama standing before him*

    Sledge Mama: I guess you are THE MOTHERF###ING DESCENDANT of that brute?

    Gamzee: uUuUuUuUhHhH...I GuEsS? i dUnNo wHeRe yOu bE AlL Up iN CoMiN' fRoM...YoU GoTtA LoTtA HaIr, Ma'aM, iT'S LiKe wIcKeD AnD I ThInK It's cOoL. hEhEhEhEhEhEhEh.

    Sledge Mama: ... ... ... *Sclera turn blazing crimson behind deep violet* You...Are...Motherf###ing...

    Gamzee: *Abruptly finds himself hugged into her chest, still dazed from how taxing his anger was on him*

    Sledge Mama: PRECIOUUUUUSSSS!!

    Gamzee: M'M...I ThNk 'M SfF'CaTiN'...

    *He's ignored as Sledge Mama continues hugging him*

    *Several animals flee in distress*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:51 am

    *Rainn nods, then throws a ninja star at Aster*

    *she might dodge it, but suddenly, Rainn is holding his perfectly armed rifle, aiming it at her neck. A kunai dagger is near the location of one of her arteries*

    Rainn: "I don't trust you, milady. Don't raise my suspicion, understand?"

    *he puts his weapons away, and walks into the ship*

    ---

    Rahn: "NOW WE'RE TALKING! Do you have any in mind? I hear Mayor Michael Rosen is weak with a fever in the Ministry of Silly Walks."

    ---

    *DU Uterio nods, and begins staring at a wall*

    ---

    DK: "Who are you, and why do I get the feeling that something I previously said was edited?"

    ---

    DM Helryx: *lands in the cell* "More like more cliche than I am."

    *she sits in the cell calmly*

    ---

    *Coro sits in the ship, and closes his eyes*

    ---

    *Ultron flies out of the way*

    Ultron: "You cannot stop us. Resistance is futile."

    HK-47: *fires a missile at SMIM's foot* "Query: Why do you insist on defeating us?"


    ---

    *Klak pauses, looks up at the laptop, then continues typing*

    K: Jack Noir, eh? I'll keep an eye out.
    K: Unfortunately, I've been trying to deal with 3-4 separate threats to my existence. It's a crazy world you see.
    K: Wait....session? What are you......I'm not a User, you know.


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:19 am

    <Jurai, Records Room>

    U: Interesting
    U: I must say, this is quite a fantastic tale Ms. Maryam
    U: It sounds almost too fantastic to be true
    U: Tell me, why should I believe you?


    -----

    <Malchior IV, Klak's shuttle>

    *Aster and Frenzy glare at Rainn*

    *Aster silently notes something*


    Kakamu: *to Klak* Alright, when do we leave?

    -----

    <Malchior IV, the Bat-Cave>

    SB: Hm, a mayor? Not as high-level as I would like.....but it's a start.

    *he walks off to find a suitable bomb*

    -----

    <Omega moon>

    *Corroder's bullet hits Blackout, slamming him into a wall*

    *Blackout then gets up, and fires two eclipse beams at Corroder*

    *he then teleports behind him and kicks him into a bunch of robots*

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    *suddenly, a gigantic portal forms in front of Aperture Science, and Cluster One emerges*

    *a hologram of DU Shockwave appears before Sheppard and Uterio*

    DUS: We will take it from here.

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak v. Newton>

    TJM: I am Thomas Jerome Newton. And I have that feeling as well.

    *he creates two fireballs, and throws them at D-Klak*

    -----

    <Orlin's ship>

    *as Orlin's ship flies towards Malchior IV, it is suddenly hit by laser fire*

    *its source is revealed to be the Droids' escort shuttle*

    Orlin: What the blazes? TPK must have sent someone after us!

    *he fires back with plasma beam weapons*

    -----

    <Corrantia>

    *the missile explodes, taking out SMIM's thruster*

    SMIM: That.....is none of your concern, capitalist.

    *he shoots more lasers at HK-47, before firing a mini-gun at Ultron*

    -----



    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:01 am

    *Klak disconnects the laptop, closes it, and walks aboard the ship*

    Me: An hour ago.

    *everyone gets in, and the shuttle rockets away*

    ---

    Rahn: "Get me a good gun. We need to take a hostage first, then bomb the place. Trust me, it works."

    ---

    DU Uterio: "Thank you, my one eyed friend."

    ---

    DK: "*blocks the fireballs with a force shield* What is it with you ZFT people and middle names?"

    *fires a ball of electricity at him*

    ---

    Coro: "On my signal, hold your fire. I will use my power over machines to shut down their ship. They will not be able to come after us. Is there a space-suit nearby? I may be a metal behemoth, but I am a cautious one."

    ---

    *Ultron is knocked back by the blast, while HK-47 adeptly dodges it*

    HK-47: "Query: Why do you call me a capitalist, meat bag? I was not aware that I belonged to the silly frilly things of organics."


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:09 am

    <Omega moon>

    *Blackout and the other Makuta begin to advance, when suddenly XPlode and Thunder appear*

    XPlode: You may have beaten Corroder, fools, but you're not gettin' past us!

    Thunder: All hail Uterio!

    *they charge*

    -----

    <Klak's shuttle>

    Kakamu: Good. What do we do if Aster was telling the truth?

    -----

    <the Bat-Cave>

    *Shadow Blade digs around in a box, then takes out a pulse rifle and hands it to Rahn*

    *he then goes off to look for the keys to the Bat-Mobile*

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    DUS: I am your General.

    *he pulls a switch, and Uterio begins to feel agonizing pain*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak v. Newton>

    *Newton ducks*

    Newton: I do not know. I do not care. And neither should you.

    *he fires another fireball*

    -----

    <Orlin's ship>

    *Orlin expertly maneuvres around the laser beams, but the escort shuttle suddenly fires two concussion missiles*

    *one misses, but the other hits Orlin's ship's engine, blowing it up and somehow sending the ship flying towards the atmosphere of a familiar blue planet*

    *Black Phantom, IG-88 and Straxus teleport onboard*

    -----

    <Corrantia>

    SMIM: Nyet. I will not fall for your tricks.

    *SMIM fires his mini-gun at HK-47*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:46 pm

    OOS: Well, don't all go post at once, people.

    Klak: *looks at laptop, then back at Kakamu* I have reinforcements on standby. They'll show up if we need them. If not, well, I can finally punch Blackout. Anyways, it's going to be a while, so go to sleep. Get some rest. *puts ship on autopilot*

    *Klak, Jortenn, Peter, and Jinx go to a bunk bed area of the ship*

    *Rainn falls asleep on the floor, clutching his rifle*

    ---

    Rahn: "Uh, Shadow Blade? The keys are in your pocket."

    ---

    DU Uterio: *falls to the ground in pain* "Yes sir."

    ---

    DK: "*dodges fireball* Well, there has to be a legitimate reason! Aren't you worried about that? What if you're gonna get involved in something and end up being the fall guy, like Lee Harvey Oswald?"

    *outside, most of the asteroids have been destroyed. The remnants crash into Demon's Run*

    Abneris: *still asleep*

    DM Helryx: "Oh, I forgot. We're being invaded."

    ---

    *HK-47 is saved by Ultron, who forms a shield around him*

    Ultron: "Primary attack system recognized. *he shoots at SMIM's chest with a missile*"

    ---

    *Coro reaches his arm out at Black Phantom*

    Coro: "Stand back."


    OOS: lololololol


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:37 am

    <Omega moon>

    *Blackout and Barricade move out of the way, and Thunder ends up charging into a wall*

    Barricade: Wow, he's dumb.

    *meanwhile, XPlode is shooting fire embers at Brawl, when suddenly SMK appears and knocks him to the ground with several shadow bolts*

    SMK: I killed you in my universe, you know. Two XPlodes for the price of one!

    *he stabs his scythe into XPlode's head, killing him*

    *Thunder peels himself off the wall, and prepares another attack*

    *suddenly, Bonecrusher activates his elasticity power, stretching his arms and punching Thunder across the face even though he's quite far away*

    *Barricade then pulls out a large gun and starts shooting red energy blasts at Thunder, while Brawl sneaks up behind him and stabs him in the back with his Wolverine claws*

    -----

    <Klak's shuttle>

    *Aster and Frenzy disappear somewhere, while Kakamu and Trantoshen go to the bunk bed area as well*

    -----

    <the Bat-Cave>

    SB: WHAT?! BUT I DON'T EVEN HAVE A POCKET! *checks* Oh wait, I do. *he pulls out the keys* Let's move.

    *he walks over to the Bat-Mobile*

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    DUS: I am glad we understand each other.

    *he deactivates the agonizer, then teleports to the station along with DU Ultron and Muta*

    -----

    <outside Demon's Run>

    *the asteroids hit the shield instead*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak v. Newton>

    Newton: Been there, done that.

    *he creates a very large and very hot fireball right next to D-Klak's armour*

    -----

    <Corrantia>

    *SMIM shoots the missile down, but the explosion still knocks him back*

    *he shoots more lasers at Ultron*

    -----

    <Orlin's ship>

    Black Phantom: *to Orlin* You are Great Being Orlin. Your termination has been ordered. You will be terminated.

    *he shoots fire bolts at Orlin, but he creates a shield of telekinetic energy around himself, blocking the bolts*

    Orlin: I don't think so.

    *the shield suddenly expands outwards, becoming a telekinetic blast that knocks all three droids away*

    *IG-88 gets up and shoots at Orlin*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:46 am

    [ Jurai, Records Room: ]

    ---

    GA: That, I Cannot Tell You.
    GA: Nothing I Can Say Via This Medium
    GA: Will Remove Every Last Shred Of Doubt.
    GA: Should You Ignore This, Jack Noir Will Find You Anyway;
    GA: I Do Believe The ZFT Gave Him Quite A Bit Of Grief In Our Session.
    GA: I Would Advise Erring On The Side Of Caution,
    GA: But You Can Only Believe What You Believe.
    GA: I'll Wait However Long It Takes
    GA: For You To Realize The Gravity
    GA: Of This Situation.


    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Wide Open Seas: ]

    *A large, mechanical craft jets across the waves*

    *It seems to be on a course for West City, and the entire crew is on edge*

    Crewman: *Steps up to the massive captain* Sir...What should we do 'bout the pirate we caught? She just starts caterwaulin' as soon as any of us head in, and if we kill 'er, the Sunny Pirates'll - ...

    Captain: *Turns to glare down at him with one amber, mechanical eye* Funny. I did not recall that our Navy made a practice of letting pirates dictate our actions. We are the guardians of this sea, and no pirates will keep us from our duty. *Raises metal-plated hand*

    Crewman: *Stumbles back* Sir, I'm sorry, I'll clean the ship a th -

    BANG.

    *A bullet has shot from one fingertip and clean into and out of the crewman's thigh vertically*

    *The other crewmen take a moment to remove their hats in respect, before hauling his body away*

    Captain: Besides. *Lights a cigar* We're goin' on the time when that lunatic will break out.

    *With no further warning, the entire vessel shudders - Acrid black smoke pours from below deck*

    Captain: Right on schedule. *Draws a saber, with an edge that begins to glow and hum*

    *No instruction is needed - Guns drawn, four crewmen prepare to shoot whomever exits the doorway*

    *They all sweat coldly at a manic giggling, before a soft sizzle can be heard*

    *All of them try to run as the small, spherical bomb, fuse lit, rolls out into their midst*

    *With a cataclysmic explosion, they're thrown face-down onto the deck; one of them has been killed instantly, and the rest are comatose*

    *Next, a couple of almost toy-like rocket bombs shoot out wildly from below deck*

    *They zone in on the Captain, both starting to rattle in mid-air*

    Captain: *Swings blade with such force that a narrow gust of air strike the projectiles*

    *Spinning madly off to the sides, they explode harmlessly somewhere over the deck's railing*

    *More giggling can be heard, before light footsteps retreat deeper into the hold*

    Captain: I want a sortie of armored Marines down there. Capture her if you're able. If she's killed, send a message to H.Q. that her Captain will be out for blood. Also, make arrangements for the loser dogs who got themselves killed.

    *As smoke wreathes his face, his features turn decidedly monstrous*

    *He stands, silent, as his crew move to follow his orders*

    Captain: *Blows out a ring of smoke idly*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 am

    OOS: BTW, when you're done fighting the guardians, there's a riddle you have to solve to find Omega Supreme.

    *Caiaphus puts the ship on autopilot, and seems to be focused on something*

    ---

    *Klak begins turning, and moving in his sleep*

    ---

    (Klak's Dream)

    *he is standing on the edge of a cliff that is overlooking a city*

    *D-Klak's voice is head*

    DK: "AGA...MEMNON...PEPTIS!"

    Me: D-Klak? Wha-

    *Caiaphus, in his original form (not the Clawed Man form) walks up to Klak, smiling*

    Me: You! How the bloody hell are you alive?

    Caiaphus: "Does it even matter? You should instead focus on more important questions. What are you destined for? Where did you come from?"

    Me: That's for me to know. His will is the best will.

    Caiaphus: "Are you sure you know where you came from, boy? Dear boy, do you not realize? Your antidermis had to have been begotten from somewhere or someone. Now, add that to the fact that the Norman and I have known each other for decades, and you have been....*smiles again* attracted to my presence for quite some time. Now, what does that imply?"

    Me: *pauses* No...that's not true...THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

    Caiaphus: "Search your feelings. You know it to be true."

    *Klak wakes up, screaming and clawing on the walls. His eyes glow red in the dark*

    Me: I'M THE SON OF A MADMAN! I'M THE SON OF A MADMAN!

    *Jortenn, Peter, and Jinx wake up, but before they can get up, Rainn is already in the room, attempting to calm Klak down*

    Me: NO! NO! I'M THE SON OF A MAD MAN! *scratches wall*

    ---

    Rahn: *gets into the Bat-Mobile* "So.....we need a map."

    ---

    DU Uterio: "So, what do I do now?"

    ---

    DK: "OW! *jumps and falls nearby* I'm not wearing armor. You almost set fire to my cloak! *force pushes Thomas Newton*"

    ---

    *Ultron blocks the attacks with his shields*

    *he then flies into the air, charging at SMIM*

    ---

    *Using his technopathy, Coro messes up IG-88's weapon, preventing the bullet from hitting Orlin*

    Coro: "I order you to stop. If you do not stop, I will be forced to shut you down."

    ---

    *Angela Merkel suddenly discovers that Boris Johnson's bike is no longer in her possession*

    *in the middle of space, Vladimir Putin is riding said bike*

    Vladimir Putin: "I am quite victorious, comrades!"

    *suddenly, a ship sweeps by, and Putin is left bike-less*

    Putin: "Darn you, Ahmadinejad!"

    *Ahmadinejad begins cackling in his ship*



    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:20 am

    Ynot: And so things get serious.

    *Ynot climbs through the maze of metal and leaps at the sheet as it comes his way, shouldering it*

    Random Student: Isn't that going to hurt him?

    Sasuken: Nah, Now is where the fun begins.

    *On impact, the metal seems to join with Ynot, reshaping into a pair of wings, allowing him to hover in the air like an Archangel*

    Sasuken: Fighting Ynot like your teacher is is suicide. Undoubtedly, Ynot is only goofing off, as most people are too afraid to fight him with metals, or too smart.

    RS: You calling our Sensei stupid and foolish?

    Sasuken: Not at all. Uninformed, mostly, brazen at worst. Only Ynot's truest allies or hardest enemies try to fight like this.

    Kurenitsu: Honestly, to me, it looks like he's flirting.

    Sasuken: You think so?

    Hokagetsu: No way, man. Ynot would never take an interest in romance.

    Kurenitsu: When's the last time you saw Ynot fight like this away from Zev or Blackout? He fights those two only when he wants to have a good time.

    Trixitin: She's got a point. Ynot is much more...still when he is fighting for real. You could say the more active he is, the less he could care about the result.

    *Ynot dives to the wall and sets his hand on it*

    Ynot: Boom.

    *The wall slags revealing Toph*

    Ynot: Hi.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:24 am

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: Good night.

    *She abruptly sends a shockingly quick punch for Ynot's face*

    Toph: Normally, guys need a bedtime story after one of my punches. *Stomp*

    *The ground begins to rumble ominously*

    *With a combination of Earth and Metalbending, Toph causes the room's whole floor to spin wildly*

    *A good number of the metal beams are sent falling to the floor*

    Toph: I'm getting hungry. You?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Open Sea, Navy Ship: ]

    *Below deck, five armored Marines are searching for the escapee*

    *They find charred machinery, dead crewmen, and in one spot, a sizeable crack that's beginning to leak*

    *As three keep guard, the other two carefully apply a sealing agent to the crack and patch it over*

    *Without warning, a whistling noise goes right past in front of them*

    *One of the rocket bombs detonates violently, causing a countdown to start on a container's screen*

    *Rushing over, one of the Marines lays his hand spread on the control panel*

    Marine 1: Marine Petty Officer Joel Harris. Override code CCH00034737782.

    *With a beep, the countdown stops and the container's screen goes blue*

    *Cautiously, he moves back to his group with gun at the ready*

    *They begin to head down the halls, before the leader raises a hand to stop them*

    *Out is flipped a cellphone-like device with a glowing blue light on the front*

    *The switch is pressed on its side, causing a faint ringing tone to sound*

    *Two or three meters ahead, both sides of the hall erupt into flames and shrapnel*

    *Down float the scorched remains of some plastic explosive*

    *At the ready, the group continues to move*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:39 am

    *Ynot rubs his jaw*

    Ynot: Nah, after a meal like that, I'm good for several months.

    *Ynot pushes off the slagged wall with his hands, spring boarding into a crouching position, switching to a medatative after a second*

    Ynot: But I will rest. These old Gears are starting to whine.

    Sasuken: You replaced every single gear less than a year ago, Ynot.

    Ynot: Quite you.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:10 pm

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: *Compresses armor into a couple of plates on the shoulders*

    *With a sigh, she falls onto her back and begins to nod off*

    Toph: ...You're cool, Ynot. *Fully falls asleep*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Open Seas, Navy Ship: ]

    *The Marine squad have made it into the brig*

    *What they find is highly unsettling in its simplicity*

    *The door to the escapee's cell still has the keycard left on the floor outside*

    *One of the Marines notices a particularly ugly rat trying to squirm behind a crate*

    *Ignoring it, he looks to the leader for permission; when confirmed, he sets up a drone*

    *Heavily armored, it scuttles into the cell with its camera on*

    *A moment later, the room explodes violently, with the cloud of flame quickly giving way to smoke*

    *Just a minute later, the singed drone leaves the cell - missing a leg and with its camera lens chipped*

    *The Marines are just about to leave, when a rattling, rolling noise reaches their ears*

    *Each duck down in a circle, facing out, and activate a set of barriers*

    *Four more spherical bombs roll in, fuses almost burnt out*

    *All of them explode violently; the shields fall just a second after the last goes off*

    *With a giggle, the culprit runs off down a side-hall*

    *Guns drawn, the Marines pursue her*

    *The rat from before glares out from behind the crate*

    *It chitters, grins, and runs off*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:41 am

    <Omega moon>

    *the Makuta advance yet again, when suddenly Rotor and Meltdown appear*

    SMK: This is becoming ridiculous.

    *Rotor starts shooting at the Makuta, but they combine their shadow powers to create a huge blast that completely destroys him*

    *Meltdown starts shooting toxic waste*

    -----

    <Klak's shuttle>

    *Aster suddenly walks into the room*

    Aster: .....what the hell? I heard shouting.

    -----

    <the Bat-Mobile>

    SB: No, we don't. This time period is primitive.....but not that primitive.

    *SB hits a button, activating satellite navigation*

    -----

    <Jurai, Records Room>

    U: Very well
    U: I will warn my superiors
    U: Though I still have my doubts
    U: Is there anything else you would like to tell me
    U: So that I may pass that on to Centrum as well?


    (OOS: Centrum = ZFT homeworld, yes, I'm finally naming it)

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    DUS: You will rest for now. I have plans for you, Armechio. Oh yes, I have plans.....

    DU Ultron: Query: Did you see anything that might look like a dimensional gate?

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak v. Newton>

    *Newton goes flying into a wall, but quickly gets up*

    Newton: Good for you. Also, I visited your butler on the way here. I liked his form. I think I'll use it now.....

    *he shape-shifts into Abneris, then jumps behind D-Klak and shoots a burst of fire at him*

    -----

    <Corrantia>

    *SMIM moves out of Ultron's way, then shoots a freeze ray at him*

    -----

    <Orlin's ship>

    IG-88: Negative. Your authority is not recognized.

    *Straxus sneaks up behind Coro and smacks him upside the head HARD*


    *Black Phantom stabs Orlin with his staff, then drags him into a computer, electrifying him*

    BP: This will not hurt.

    *he begins charging up a gravity blast, but Orlin telekinetically pushes him away, breaking his concentration*

    -----



    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:55 am

    [ Jurai, Records Room: ]

    ---

    GA: Nothing Comes To Mind;
    GA: I Wish You The Best Of Fortunes,
    GA: And I Pray We Meet Again
    GA: Though, Hopefully On Less Dire Terms
    GA: Farewell

    grimAuxillatrix
    has ceased trolling Ulkesh


    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Open Seas, Navy Vessel Belowdeck: ]

    *The Marines have followed the bomber into a supply room*

    *Night vision switched onto their visors, they peer all around for her*

    *However, they all immediately duck and roll, scattering from three or four dull thunks in their midst*

    *The brightness of the flashbang grenades into their nightvision sensors blinds all of them temporarily*

    *Swinging from an exposed pipe over to land atop a stack of crates, the bomber giggles*

    *She has sooty blue fur, messy, dark blue hair with prominent bangs, and manic eyes. Narrow ears hang from the sides of her head, while she has a cream-tan underbelly, narrow, gangly limbs, and a muscular tail. Lastly, she's dressed in mismatched garb that is covered in dust and ashes*

    *Out come a pair of spherical bombs, which she holds in one hand and lights with a match that is first dragged down the ridged side of one boot

    *Cackling gleefully, she tosses them down towards the Marines as they begin to rise up and regain the better part of their vision*

    *She's leapt over the other side of the crates just as one Marine shatters her perch with gunfire*

    *Two Marines put up shields, while the other three try to roll away*

    *The bombs detonate violently, cracking one Marine's leg armor*

    *As he snarls, a trickle of blood runs out*

    *One of the Marines takes out a small medpouch*

    *The other three stand guard*

    ---

    [ Top Deck: ]

    *The Captain has lit another cigar by now*

    *A crewman approaches, carrying a small transmitter and paling slightly*

    Crewman: C...Captain O'naicul...I...I think you'll want to hear this... *Hands it off shakily*

    Captain O'naicul: *Takes out his cigar and dismisses the crewman with nothing more than an irritated puff of smoke*

    *Turning on the transmitter, he listens to the message that comes through*

    Zzzztch...A...ntion, all N...ssels in range. The Sunny Pira...re tailing Cap...n O'naicul's crew. Two b...s ransacked, near...wns left untouched. Fishmen an...ndentified, amphi...s cr...mber lead...ng the way. If C...n O'naicul receives th...Be on guard. Half of my platoon were beaten into submission easily. Do not let your prisoner die. I repeat, do not let the Sunny Pirates' bom...r die. This is a ma...r of...tmost importance to our security. End message.

    Cpt. O'naicul: ... *Sighs, clicking the transmitter off and tossing it brusquely into a crewman's hand*

    *Turning his gaze towards the opposite direction of West City, he focuses his eye*

    *Not a single ship can be seen on the horizon*

    Cpt. O'naicul: ... *Takes a drag on cigar* ...

    *His face turns grim, calculating*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:46 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    *As Ynot Meditates, HY pops in to irritate*

    HY: I hate squishies. So fragile and easily exhausted. I don't get what you see in them.

    Ynot: Which is why you will never be able to overtake me. I see them as a work of art, a masterpiece of biological components moving in perfect harmony. Their existences are short, which is why they do everything they can to leave their mark. In a universe of beings whose life spans seem to transcend them completely, our achievements are miniscule to them.

    HY: So what? It's not that they are better than us, it's because they cannot comprehend what we do everyday as important. They are so wrapped up in their short lives that exploring the cosmos and ruling it with an Iron Fist doesn't seem feasible to them. Sorry for the pun.

    Ynot: Ah, and now we are at a crossroads. You wish to Rule, but I wish to be remembered. I want everyone, even these 'squishies' as you call them, to remember me for all eternity. I wish for tales to be handed down about me. Like organics, I wish to leave my mark.

    HY: And that would be simple with fear. Ruling over an inferior species echoes in their DNA forever.

    Ynot: No, I've seen the results of such. True, it does scar them for a long time, but it does not last forever. The Rulers of the past are easily forgotten when a new, more terrifying threat arises. In times like that, memories of Saviors past burn brighter than ever. If I want my memory to endure, I must stay on the path of a Hero.

    HY: You are no fun, you know that?

    Ynot: I've been told both to the contrary and to that effect, so bug off and let me nap
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:15 am

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Chef: *Walks over to Toph*

    *He lays a woolen quilt over her, which Toph curls up under*

    *In no time, he's back to what had previously occupied him - Scouring the pots and dishes from the night's huge meal*

    *Most of the students have filtered out*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Open Seas, Navy Vessel, Below Deck: ]

    *The fallen Marine's leg has been patched up, and he can now walk*

    *He suspiciously limps away from the group, then stops in his tracks; waiting for something*

    *Abruptly, he flips himself back and throws a small knife up into the air*

    *With a yowl, the bomber drops her unlit munitions and quickly tosses the knife back at him*

    Marine: *Grabs the knife out of mid-air* Got you now, punk. *Raises rifle towards her*

    Pirate Bomber: *Screeches* I'MGONNABLOWYOUJERKSUP!! *Backflips off of the top crate*

    *The force causes it to fall and shatter on the floor - Narrowly missing the Marine below*

    *All four of the others pair up and circle around the sides of the crate stack*

    *Immediately after, they dive back out and haul themselves around the sides*

    *More rockets fly out from behind the crates, exploding against the walls - Had any of the Marines been a minute slower, the rockets would have locked onto them and blown the whole group up*

    *Out from behind the crates, the bomber dashes away; leaps over a smaller stack; and makes her way into the reaches of the cargo hold*

    *However, the Marine who had first attack taps on his retrieved knife smugly*

    *A small trail of blood droplets leads off into the darkness*

    *Nightvision back on, the Marines carefully follow*

    ---

    [ Above Deck: ]

    Cpt. O'naicul: *Glares out at the horizon, mechanical eye still telescoped*

    *He seethes quietly, resisting the urge to light up another cigar in face of an approaching pirate attack*

    *Abruptly, a crewman pops out of the ship's central tower and shouts down to the main deck*

    Crewman: Four unknown projectiles approaching from port! The radar can't tell what launched -

    *He's cut off as the entire ship rocks violently, sending waves off of the other side*

    *Up onto the deck leap three figures, followed by a fourth, much larger figure*

    *Three, including the last to join, appear to be Fishmen; one with black stripes and an elongated face ended by large lips, one covered in armor plates and with a horrific face, the last covered in a bulky shell, with a fairly normal right hand but a gigantic pincer for a left hand*

    *Meanwhile, their leader has a broad, muscular upper body (a deep crimson sun tattooed over his heart), and a rather serpentine lower body with resplendent silver scales and a piscine fin on the tip. His hands are glossy black, with two fingers and one thumb each, while his head - Similar to both a horse and a dragon - Bears wide, finned ears and a long, messy mane of gleaming black hair*

    *Leveling his trident at Captain O'naicul, he patiently waits for anything to be said*

    Cpt. O'naicul: ...Marak, "The Wave." I had no idea that your Captain would send such an eminent member of his crew to retrieve a single pirate. What's so special about that little brat to him?

    Marak: It's funny that a pirate Captain should cherish all of his crew while a Marine Captain should treat his crew worse than animals of labor. Return her, and no harm will come to you.

    Cpt. O'naicul: *Barks a short, mirthless laugh* That kind of sentiment is just precious in this day and age. Like the belief of children in kindly faeries and gift-giving saints.

    *He swings his mechanical hand, launching five bullets from his fingertips at Marak*

    Marak: *Calmly swings trident, sending the bullets to crumple against the deck*

    Cpt. O'naicul: *Draws his sabre, powering up its blade*

    *In the next instant, he's right in front of Marak*

    Cpt. O'naicul: Die. *Swings blade down for him*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:43 am

    <Bei Fong School>

    *suddenly, a weird portal opens behind Ynot, and a sort of black cloud drifts out*

    *said cloud begins to shrink, and finally disappears*

    *in its place now stands a heavily armoured warrior*

    The Visitor: Good morning.

    *Ynot whips around to face the Visitor*

    The Visitor: I know who you are, Makuta Ynot, but you know not who I am. But that will change in a moment. I am the Visitor, and I am here to visit you. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    *he starts walking around, circling Ynot*

    TV: What if I told you that your enemies were in possession of a weapon of incredible destructive power, built by your other enemies? And that they were going to use this weapon to destroy this order and create a new one on its ashes? Oh yes, you know who I am referring to. It is him, yeeeeeeees..... It is in the final system. You should go there.....if you wish to pay witness to the end.

    *he opens another portal, then turns back into the cloud and drifts into it*

    *the portal closes*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:57 am

    *Klak looks up at Aster with unsettling red eyes*

    Jortenn: "He's had a nightmare. I hath not the thought of a way to calm him. Perhaps..."

    *he leans towards Klak*

    *Rainn moves away*

    Me: No....it's alright, Jortenn. I'm...fine....it was...I'm fine. *he gets up, and walks to the cockpit*

    *the others look around, bewildered*

    *Jinx follows Klak*

    *Peter shakes his head, and goes back to sleep*

    *Rainn also follows Klak, and Jortenn simply sits in his bed, staring at Klak's bed*

    Jortenn: "This was a mental attack of some sort. I can sense it."

    ---

    Rahn: *raises an eyebrow* "I'm FROM this time period, you dolt. Ugh. Drive us to the Mayor's area. We will then disguise ourselves as guards. You plant the bomb, I will take the hostages."

    ---

    DU Uterio: "Idunnolol."

    ---

    *part of D-Klak's cloak is burned, but the hero jumps out of the way*

    DK: "Abneris's moves? Huh...well...*bad poker face* TIME TO BEAT YOU THEN."

    *he charges at Thomas, then kicks him in the shins*

    DK: "Not bad for a guy with a limping arm, eh?"

    ---

    *Ultron's arm is frozen, and he crouches*

    *HK-47 jumps into the fight, and fires three lasers at SMIM's head*

    *he then fires a missile that seems to completely miss SMIM, and fly into the horizon, miles and miles away*

    ---

    *Coro grunts, and falls to the ground*

    Coro: "Ugh....you actually managed to hurt me with that. Strong....strong...*uses technopathy to try and break Black Phantom's concentration again*"

    ---

    *Mahmoud Ahmadinejad strokes his beard while giving the Ayatollah Boris Johnson's bike*

    Ayatollah: "With this, I will finally BE ABLE TO ENJOY SOUTH PARK!"

    *suddenly, Benjamin Netanyahu bursts through the door, and takes the bike*

    BN: "Checkmate."

    *he gets in his Millennium Falcon (that happens to have a menorah on it) and flies away*

    *the Iranian ship is now mad, and Putin begins chasing it while swimming through space*

    ---

    OOS: I plan on having Raziel and Striborg appear sometime down the line, I guess.

    ---

    *Caiaphus's ship arrives in a specific location*

    Caiaphus: "We...are not alone. I sense another Makuta."

    Keichi: "It's never just stopping for gas with you, is it?"

    SMT: "Hey...that ship...zoom in on it!"

    *a crew member gives SM Treveya a telescope*

    SMT: "Close enough."

    *she looks through*

    SMT: "That's a ZFT symbol."

    Quick Billy: "That ain't friendly."

    Treskis: "Unless we could lay out a deal-des."

    Caiaphus: "If Blackout is here, then I should be here."

    Keichi: "Woah, woah, woah. No way! I've had enough. I may have slept a bit, but I still feel the pain of my injuries, thank you very much!"

    Caiaphus: "Cloak the ship, then. They will not find us."

    *the ship cloaks, unseen to the Starscreamian eye*

    Trollface

    *it moves towards Omega*


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:10 am

    Ynot: Wierdo. Alright, crew, load up.

    *Looks to the Chef*

    Ynot: When she wakes, let her know duty called. I will return if she wishes it, but not necessarily when.

    *The Anima exit the encampment, Shikhazra in toe, returning to their dingies and docking with the Ironclad*

    Ynot: Vultran, time to leave.

    Vultran: Are you being pursued?

    Ynot: No, my services are required elsewhere, quite urgently.

    Vultran: Where?

    Ynot: The Final Sector, the Omega Sector.

    Vultran: THE OMEGA SECTOR!?!? Not The Omega Sector!

    *Gets into a vary defensive pose, arms flailing*

    Vultran: WE WILL ALL DIE! Wait...What's the Omega Sector?

    Ynot: Nothing special to my knowledge, just the farthest mapped point in the Multiverse.

    Vultran: Oh, okay. Thought it was cursed or something like that. Not that I believe in such things, curses, I'm an agent of science after all... Oh, I need to retrieve those two on Earth...

    Ynot: Which two?

    Vultran: Shaern and Sonia, apparently they were caught on camera saying things they shouldn't.

    Ynot: Don't care, just reel them in.

    Vultran: Oooo! I love fishing!

    *The crazed scientist jumps about his console, pressing buttons*
    ----

    [Miami, Florida]

    *In front of Shaern and Sonia, two large hooks on strings drop down out of portals*

    Sonia: Do i even want to know?

    Shaern: Vultran saying we're out of time. I'll be back, Weston! no one will live with the knowledge you posses!

    *They climb on and are whisked back to the Ironclad as it takes of for the Omega Sector*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:15 am

    [ Ironclad: ]

    *With a flash, four figures appear*

    Namah: Good Lord, Zev, it's like taking care of a child, sometimes.

    Yoruichi: Thaleya, I'm so sorry we forgot you in the swamp, I -

    Thaleya: F### you offworlders. *Arms crossed, dripping wet, scowls*

    Zev: Something told me I'd be needed right about now.

    *He grins calmly at Ynot*

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: May expand, if no one else posts.

    If someone posts, I'll continue the Datrio plot in my next.

    Mmmm-hm.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:23 am

    Ynot: Good to see you, my friend. Apparently all sorts of people are collaborating in the Omega Sector with some weapon that they made. I was told to go watch the end, so I'm thinking this will make a decent beginning to my legacy. If this is as great a threat as I am told, your aid will be much appreciated.

    *Ynot Grins like a mad man*

    Ynot: Hey, Zev, remember that time so long ago, when we were fighting that one guy and you did that thing? Follow me.

    *Ynot leads Zev into docking Bay 4 to show him something*

    OOS: It's the larger part of what we discussed in PM, Zev. Don't say what, though, until we start fighting

    Later:
    *The Ironclad arrives in the Omega Sector*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:31 am

    [ Ironclad: ]

    Namah: This idea is stupid. Stupid.

    Zev: C'mon Namah this is the coolest thing ever!!

    Namah: No. No, it's not. *Shakes head exasperatedly*

    Yoruichi: *Chuckles at the two*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Open Seas, Navy Vessel: ]

    *Captain O'naicul and Marak continue to clash*

    *A crewman goes for the radio, before he's tackled broadside by the Coelacanth Fishman*

    *Slumped against the wall, the crewman falls over - Dead*

    *Two more crewmen try to take aim at Marak, but the Archerfish Fishman spits two bullets of water*

    *Both hit straight through the heart, the crewmen are killed instantly*

    *Meanwhile, the Fiddler Crab Fishman is sending cremwmen flying with each punch*

    Cpt. O'naicul: *Scowls darkly, pushing Marak away*

    Marak: *Goes to spear him with trident*

    ---

    [ Below Deck: ]

    *The Marines have got the bomber cornered*

    Pirate Bomber: Get away from me!! *Has a couple of large, high-tech bombs at the ready*

    *However, she's obviously trying to find an avenue of escape before she throws them*

    Marine Leader: Now, calm down...If you let us help you, we won't hur -

    *With a howl, a hideous, monkey-like creature leaps on his back and bites clean through his suit's neck armor*

    *Swallowing the huge chunk of flesh it's bitten off, the creature swings its arms for the other Marines*

    *Its hands extend into bladed tendrils which cut all of the Marines down instantly*

    Pirate Bomber: ...You the guy who helped me escape before?

    ???: *Cackles, sounding oddly familiar* Yeah. Your pals are up on the top deck.

    *In a flash of green light, he's over to her side in a heartbeat*

    ???: Want me to get you up there so you can help out?

    Pirate Bomber: Do it!! *Giggles maniacally*

    *She disappears with another flash*

    ???: *Grins, disappearing himself*


    Last edited by Diabolus Zev on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:08 am

    [Ironclad bridge]

    Ynot: So who's ready to save the universe?

    Sasuken: I hate you, I really do.

    Hokagetsu: Could be worse.

    Sasuken: HOW?

    Hokagetsu: He could have made you a frog.

    Sasuken: I hate you more.

    Ynot: Quit your moping and let's see what we're up against here

    *Pulls up the scene in front of them*

    OOS: DRJ, please describe what we're seeing cause we have no clue. :3
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:03 am

    <Omega system>

    *the Ironclad finds itself facing an armada of Nova-class and Hyperion-class ships, being lead by a Primus-class ship*

    *the armada is sitting in front of a Mars-like planet, evidently blocking access to it*

    -----

    <Ironclad bridge>

    *holograms of BlackZarak and Starscream appear on the Ironclad bridge*

    BlackZarak: Attention, unidentified vessel. You are encroaching on an area which is under ZFT jurisdiction. You will remove yourselves from this system immediately or we will do so for you.

    *the holograms vanish*

    -----

    <Primus-class ship bridge>

    Starscream: Um, Zarak?

    BZ: Yes, Starscream?

    Starscream: Those two were Zev Raregroove and Makuta Ynot. You pull up the Lord General's enemies list, you find them at the top. And you didn't recognize them. Not a good start, mon capitaine.....

    BZ: Oh crap. *into comm* All ships, OPEN FIRE! Z-1 firing protocols are in effect!

    -----

    <Omega system>

    *the Nova ships start firing their Twin Plasma Cannons, Particle Guns and Fusion Missiles at the Ironclad, the Hyperions fire Particle Lasers, Medium Pulse Cannons and Fusion Missiles, while the Primus fires Ion Cannons, Battle-Laser Cannons and Light Pulse Cannons*

    -----

    <Omega moon>

    *Bonecrusher charges at Meltdown, but is struck by the toxic waste*

    *unsurprisingly, the Makuta is mostly unharmed, and continues charging, slamming into Meltdown and sending him flying*

    -----

    <Klak's shuttle>

    Aster: Yes, Jortenn, this is obvious. The question is who would do such a thing. Blackout.....or another force.


    *Kakamu and Trantoshen follow Klak to the cockpit*

    Trantoshen: I call dibs on an X-wing if this turns out to be true.

    Kakamu: Calm down, son.

    Trantoshen: Don't you have anything better to say, father?

    Kakamu: Perhaps, but my controller can't use them until the battle begins.

    -----

    <Socah's house>

    *Socah's wall falls down*

    -----

    <the Bat-Cave>

    SB: Alrighty then. ROLL OUT!

    *the Bat-Mobile drives out of the cave at high speed*

    *it heads towards the Mayor's area*

    Sat Nav: Turn left in 300 metres.

    *the Bat-Mobile accidentally crashes into a lamppost*

    Sat Nav: Off-route, recalculating.

    *SB continues driving towards the Mayor's area*

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    DU Ultron: Observation: You are an idiot. Perhaps we should have brought back Starscream instead, General?

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak v. Newton>

    *Newton groans, but is otherwise unharmed*

    Newton: That weakness doesn't work on everyone!

    *he shape-shifts himself an arm-blade, then slashes at D-Klak's chest*

    -----

    <Corrantia>

    *SMIM ducks, then runs over to HK-47 and kicks him in the chest*

    -----

    <Orlin's ship>

    *Black Phantom begins to charge up a plasma beam, but Coro breaks his concentration*


    *Straxus continues punching Coro while IG-88 fires his Dalek gun at Orlin, injuring him*

    -----

    <Netanyahu's ship>

    *Bronislaw Komorowski suddenly appears and takes Boris Johnson's bike*

    *however, Donald Tusk also appears, and they get into a fight over who gets the bike*

    *Grzegorz Schetyna uses the resulting confusion to take the bike and teleport away*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:19 am

    Ynot: Hey, Sasuken, was that Starscream in the background?

    Sasuken: Don't know, to busy wanting to kill you. And Zev for encouraging this.

    Trixitin: Looked like him to me.

    Ynot: So we can assume that Blackout is some how involved in this?

    *Sees the ships opening fire*

    Vultran: I think that would be a safe assumption. Want me to fire?

    Ynot: Wait for it.

    *The missiles get closer*

    Ynot: Wait for it...

    *They are almost on them*

    Ynot: Okay, fire.

    *Vultran throws switches and presses buttons, making Several thousand hatches open to deploy counter assault missiles, intercepting the ones incoming*

    Vultran: You like soiling my gears, don't you?

    Ynot: Nah, just tired of people opening portals to move their armaments onto us. Communications, did we register which ship the Captain hailed from?

    Sonia: The One that looks like a Manta Ray. Relaying coordinates to artillery.

    Ynot: Good, we shall be like a Paladin, striking down our foes with minimal effort.

    *The front of the ship splits open and a large circular turret extends*

    Ynot: Are we locked?

    Shaern: Aye, sir.

    Ynot: Charged?

    Sasuken: Primed.

    Ynot: Then what are you waiting for? FIRE THE BFG!

    *Boom*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:40 am

    <Battle of Omega>

    *the BFG blast nears Zarak's ship, but is summarily blocked by its Gravimetric Defence Grid*

    BZ: Hm. Deploy the fighters. Let's see how they react.

    *Starscream runs to the hangar bay, and flies out in a Badger-class fighter*

    *lots of Thunderbolt-class fighters then follow*

    Starscream: Attention, this is Black Omega to all fighters. Take down the turret first, but use missiles only. If they send fighters too, all caps come off.

    *the fighters attack the Ironclad, shooting Fusion Missiles at the BFG*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:51 am

    [ Ironclad: ]

    Zev: Gimme a minute, Ynot. Heheh.

    *He disappears in a flicker, leaving Namah, Yoruichi, and Thaleya at the bridge*

    *A massive energy spike is hit on the radar*

    Namah: ... *Grin* He isn't...

    ---

    *Out in the Omega Sector, a curious gold shimmering appears*

    *From the mass of light rises up a familiar cube of several smaller amber cubes*

    *In Amber-Clad proceeds to project a number of portals, from which emerge six or seven huge, dilapidated cruisers*

    *Three are immediately blown to shreds, while the other three open fire and releaase attack drones*

    *Meanwhile, Zev's ship skirts the battlefield to remain close to the Ironclad*

    ---

    [ Back in the Ironclad: ]

    *Over the Ironclad's comm system, Zev laughs uproariously*

    Namah: Heh. He did, and he did it well.

    Yoruichi: *Smirk* That kid's got the best toys.

    Thaleya: *Smiles slightly despite herself*

    Namah: What now, Ynot?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Open Seas, Navy Vessel: ]

    *The Fishmen have been stymied by extra-heavily armored Marines*

    *Meanwhile, the bomber keeps behind them and lobs explosives out occasionally*

    Marak: *Shoves Cpt. O'naicul away with great force* This is meaningless. You've already lost so many men. There's no victory to be had from this, I hope you realize.

    Cpt. O'naicul: *Ignores him* Huh. Your father was a hippocampus, your mother a Mermaid, hm? Impregnated by a sorcerous curse or blessing, no one's sure the intention? The hippocampi are a proud race, as are the Merfolk. *Lights a cigar*

    *Quietly puffing on his cigar, he stares at Marak with what can only be growing rage*

    Cpt. O'naicul: Both races actively seek justice, and you, in particular, are renowned as a heroic leader. You once ended the conflict between the Hippocampi of Winaeo and the local fishermen of that island singlehandedly; you were always at the front lines protecting the undersea island you led.

    Cpt. O'naicul: And now, you're the crewman of a pirate. You could join the Datrio Navy, climb our ranks, and do true good for our planet Just tell me why - I can see very well how this will go, and want to simply know why a mythically courageous, just leader like you...Serves a pirate.

    *The two stare each other down for a good, long while - Neither moving and inch or making a sound*

    *Off to the side, the Marines, Fishmen, and the bomber have ceased fighting to watch*

    Marak: ...It's simple, Captain O'naicul. The small island I came from was constantly besieged by pirates, as I'm sure you know. I did not give up on them to join the Sunny Pirates. One year, Captain Fisher Tiger arrived at our island with only a handful of Fishmen - The very beginnings of his crew.

    Marak: With one mighty roar, he declared that anyone who joined his crew on our island would be under his protection - And he proceeded to tear an entire pirate fleet asunder with his bare hands. He left most of the Fishmen on his crew there, and took myself and three others - Including Hodi Jones, that backbiter - To increase our numbers on an all-course ship.

    Marak: It wasn't long before we made many new allies: Fishmen, Merfolk, humans, such races as the bomber you captured, even some Faeries. I'd never imagined that so many races could work together under a pirate captain, and it gave me new hope for civilization. That a pirate crew could be filled with so many heroes, and what that said about the simple nature of intelligent life....I think that is my reason.

    Cpt. O'naicul: ... *Merely stares for a good, long time* ...Crew, leave the pirates be. We're saying that they forced us to a stalemate and we couldn't afford to lose anymore crewman when it was possible to avoid it. Also, cut all of my meals for the next month down to the lowest rations possible.

    *As the bewildered crew snap to their new tasks, the Fishmen and the bomber head over to Marak's side*

    Pirate Bomber: *Giggle* You know, Cap'n Ugly Cigar Smoker, you're just alright for a Marine!

    Coelacanth Fishman: We thank you for this, and apologize for the havoc we've wrought.

    Fiddler Crab Fishman: Uhhh, yeah. Sorry 'bout, uh, killin' yer guys.

    Archerfish Fishman: ... *Arms crossed, remains silent* ...

    Marak: Thank you, O'naicul. We'll tell the Captain about this.

    Cpt. O'naicul: Yes, yes. Is he going to leave his hiding spot soon enough?

    Marak: Most likely, in just a few moments. He's had scouts reporting back for a long while.

    *As if on cue, a huge shape begins to emerge from the seas nearby*

    *It resembles an Earth submarine or U-boat, but has the distinct shape of a spacefaring vessel; as well, emblazoned on the front of the main tower and on one side is the symbol of the Sunny Pirates*

    *Up on deck crowd a number of pirates, cheering wildly that the rescue was successful*

    *To the front of them steps what looks like a Sea Bream Fishman, with muscular limbs, a medium-length, scraggly beard, and a long mane of curly black hair*

    See Spoiler for Pic

    Spoiler:



    Marak: Cap'n! The mission was successful! We're coming back aboard!

    Fisher Tiger: Excellent!! Tell the Captain up there that I apologize for my boys and girl kickin' his crew's @ss so badly! Guahahahah!!

    Pirate Bomber: *Giggles, before hopping on the Fiddler Crab Fishman's back and wrapping her arms around his neck* Seeya, Smokey!!

    *The Fishmen all dive off and swim across the surface back to their craft, and leap up into elevated side ports to enter*

    Marak: I hope we are able to meet on less violent terms, Captain O'naicul. *Turns to leave*

    Cpt. O'naicul: ...Wave. Were you being serious saying that you've met Faeries?

    Marak: *Turns to grin at him* Serious as a heart attack, O'naicul.

    Cpt. O'naicul: ... *Gives a real smile, for once* I guess today is the day life wanted to tell me some things. *Takes off hat to scratch at hair, sabre long deactivated and sheathed*

    Marak: Keep an open mind, friend. *Dives into the sea and jets back to his craft*

    *The crew soon return to the inside, and it submerges to disappear*

    Cpt. O'naicul: ... *Stares after for a while* ...
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:00 am

    Ynot: Clever girls. Alright fire the BFG and then port to broadside, we shall show these novices why we are feared so.

    *The BFG takes damage while charging up, causing a malfunction, over charging the blast, but disabling it until repaired*

    *The blast sweeps the Badger and Thunderbolt class fighters, glancing a few of the Nova class ships*

    Ynot: Take aim for the flanking ships, we will deal with the leader after one-on-one later*

    *The BFG retracts into the Ironclad while the side port opens*

    Ynot: Let the Slaying begin.

    *The Slayer opens fire*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:46 am

    [ Omega Sector: ]

    *In Amber-Clad circles around past the Ironclad*

    *Several arcing energy beams are launched, before raining down on the ships behind the front line*

    *It begins to circle around to flank the enemy*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Open Sea, Sunny Pirates Ship: ]

    *The ship has risen to the surface while traveling*

    Fisher Tiger: *Sits on the deck atop the tower, munching on a sandwich of flat bread, cheese, and mushrooms*

    *Suddenly, the bomber they rescued leaps out of the porthole and bounds over to him*

    Pirate Bomber: Cap'n! Cap'n, whatcha doin'? Where are we goin'? Huh?

    Fisher Tiger: *Swallows a large bite* Guahahah! You're energetic today! Well, we're heading to Myrrh Island to give Delina a visit. She should have some new equipment for the crew, you know.

    Pirate Bomber: Cool!! Will there be anything for me to blow up? Will there? Please?

    Fisher Tiger: *Chuckle* Sure, if you give us time to set something up.

    Pirate Bomber: Yay!! *Dashes over and leaps back down the porthole*

    Fisher Tiger: *Shakes head, smiling, and keeps eating*

    *An island can faintly be seen on the horizon*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:36 am

    <Zarak's ship>

    *BlackZarak is watching events unfold on the viewscreen*

    BZ: Oh frag. This is not going as well as I'd hoped.....

    -----

    <Battle of Omega>

    *several Novas are damaged by the weapons fire, while one Hyperion is destroyed, along with many fighters*

    *two other Hyperions attack the In Amber-Clad, while the Primus fires a devastating volley of Ion Cannon blasts at one of the dilapidated cruisers*


    *the remaining fighters regroup*

    Starscream: I think I need a better approach.....oh yes.

    *he flies very close to the Ironclad, then opens his cockpit*

    Starscream: Let the slaughter begin.

    *he releases an electromagnetic pulse, disabling the Ironclad, then closes his cockpit*

    Starscream: *into comm* Go go go!

    *the fighters descend on the disabled Ironclad, firing missiles at it*

    -----

    <Omega moon>

    *Blackout looks up, and sees the battle raging*

    Blackout: It looks like Ynot and Zev have come to stop me. Excellent. More for the funeral pyre.

    *Meltdown slowly gets back up and attacks again, but Barricade guns him down*

    Barricade: This better be the last one.

    ???: It isn't.

    SMK: Great.....

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:04 am

    [ Omega Sector: ]

    *In Amber-Clad opens several portals to protect the Ironclad*

    *About half of the attacks get past, but the rest are sent towards the attackers from above*

    *One of the dilapidated cruisers drifts into the midst of the enemy ships*

    *With an immense light, its reactors inside go into meltdown*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Myrrh Island(?): ]

    *The Sunny Pirates' craft has docked just beyond a small, sandy beach*

    *Out have gone Fisher Tiger and Marak, while the Fishmen from before and a few others set up a number of targets in the waves*

    Pirate Bomber: *Stands atop a metal dingy, itching to begin with her bomb practice*

    *The island proper is covered in soft grass and mostly flat; in the midst of a series of rolling hills just northwest of its center, a number of buildings rise up*

    *Mostly pink and purple, they distantly resemble a medieval fort as seen in children's books - A few streams and ponds run through, a large, stood-up wheel stands beside the path in, a small grove stands near the central city, and atop the closest hills to mountains, the mouth to a tunnel yawns open*

    Fisher Tiger: Heh. We'll have to check out those caverns, Marak! I've been itching to see what might lie hidden in there, guahahah!

    Marak: *Simply slithers across the ground* Of course, sir. But I daresay we should make visiting Delina a priority - You went to the trouble of getting her those materials, and I'd hate for you to forget.

    Fisher Tiger: Bah! When have I ever forgotten something important 'round Delina? She's just memorable all abouts, I'm sure you know.

    Marak: Yes, sir. When's her birthday? *Stares flatly at him* Hm?

    Fisher Tiger: Uhhh...I know this one...It's...Sometime in April...I think...? *Scratches head*

    Marak: Sire, Faeries don't even celebrate their birthdays. *Smiles wryly*

    Fisher Tiger: Guahahahahah! Not a bad trick, Marak! Well, here's where she should be.

    *They walk up to a squat, one-story house with a smokestack topped by a conical arrangement of tiles*

    *Knocking on the door, Fisher Tiger is quicky greeted by a female throwing open the door and narrowly missing him*

    Fisher Tiger: *Steps back to avoid it* 'Ey! Watch where you're swingin' doors, Delina!

    *Delina has lavender-hued skin, messy magenta hair with prominent, upturned bangs, bright, sky-blue eyes, and demonic wings of a deep violet. She wears goggles over her hair and an outfit that distinctly seems unsuited to a Faerie, with a lot of leather and small pouches, bows, etc., etc. Lastly, her bright smile causes her eyes to be squeezed a little bit, and she's overall very inviting in appearance*

    See Spoiler Below For Appearance
    Spoiler:


    Delina: Aah, don't be a little guppie about it! C'mon, do you have anything for me? You should have gotten something good, but I'll settle for bottles of glitter if I have to. Great to see you, by the way! Your hairy gills are a sight for sore eyes, nishishi!

    Fisher Tiger: Don't worry, I gotcha a great haul! Say, mind if we come in? I'm starving, and I could use a nice cup of joe!

    Delina: Sure, sure, come on in, come on in! *Puts the door on a stop while the pirates enter her home*

    *She soon follows after, obviously thrilled that they've come to see her*

    *Her house is filled with clutter, as far as the kitchen and dining room where Delina leads them*

    *She already has a pot of coffee fixed, and pours out a cup for herself and Fisher, as well as a glass of ice water for Marak*

    *On the table is a large omelette cut to lay on several plates; two of which Delina gives to Fisher*

    *In barely any time at all, he's wolfed down the omelettes and drank half the mug of coffee*

    Delina: So. Mind delving into those travel packs of yours to show me what'cha got?

    Fisher Tiger: *Ullp* Sure thing, guahah! *Places one such pack on the table and reaches into it*

    *On the table, he lays a series of objects which continue to get Delina more and more excited*

    Fisher Tiger: Barnalshan silk, some gold and orichalcum wire, a couple of mountain lilies in jars, a ruby, a sapphire, aaand a couple of emeralds. This is just the stuff I ain't sellin' for myself, guahahah!

    Delina: Nishishi! Sometimes I really, really love you, Fisher Tiger! *Inspects the gemstones*

    Fisher Tiger: Sometimes? Ah, well. I'll take that compliment!

    Marak: *Calmly sips his ice water, looking on in silence*

    *His Captain and Delina continue to chat*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:05 am

    Ynot: Sauken, restore power, Blade get uptop and deflect some of this attack!

    Sonia: Blade is still on Shinobi Nui with Sreda, Kami, and Kaze. Locations of Xeno and Cicero unknown.

    Ynot: Vultran retrieve the known crew members, Kurenitsu try an cloak us from view, Trixitin, erect a barrier. Go!

    *They get into action*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:33 am

    [ Omega Sector: ]

    *All of the dilapidated cruisers that In Amber-Clad warped in have been destroyed*

    *Staying back, it helps protect the Ironclad from any ships that draw near*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Myrrh Island Beach: ]

    Pirate Bomber: *Giggles madly as she gleefully blows up targets*

    *In the dingy next to her, a large, intimidating man sits - He has a strong jaw, camouflage pants, a longcoat over a bared chest, what appears to be a bucket hat, and several guns strapped to him (including a huge pair of what resemble cannons strapped to his back*

    *He watches the bomber as she goes about her target practice; his own face expressionless*

    *Abruptly, a female with a tight, waterproof t-shirt, spikey blonde hair, and prominent lips rises up out of the water; just below the surface, her piscine lower body with its softly curved fins can be seen*

    Mermaid: Hey, Curiel! Need a snack? Something to drink? I'm making rounds from the kitchen!

    Curiel: No, but thank you, Camie. I'd advise you be ready in case someone takes a hit from one of that girl's bombs, though. *Hooks a thumb over shoulder*

    Pirate Bomber: *Is fiddling with a couple of rocket bombs, trying to get them to launch*

    Camie: Alright~! No one's in the med bay for now, so we should be fine!

    Curiel: That's good, there. Thank you for checking on us.

    Camie: Not a problem~! *Ducks under the sea again*

    *As she swims back to the vessel, Curiel looks up at the clouds*

    *He doesn't turn to look as a couple of high-pitched wails go off from the rocket bombs*

    Pirate Bomber: WOOOOO!! *Does a little victory dance*

    Curiel: ... *Notes several birds of different kinds flying from southwest, out to sea*

    *Turning to look, he sees nothing visibly out of place with the sea*

    *He draws one of his pistols and keeps it in hand, just in case*

    ---

    [ Delina's House, Workshop: ]

    *The Faerie has led Fisher Tiger and Marak to an especially cluttered workshop in the back of her house*

    Delina: ...Well, Fisher, I just don't know why you'd think I might have something for you! I mean, you only bring me excellent materials, and I'm sure you know that they call me the Crafting Faerie because all the Dark Faeries would throw a tizzy if one of them didn't have a title!

    Fisher: Yeah, yeah, I get it! Asking if you'd have something made was a stupid question! I don't think I deserved how you lit into me though, guahahah! *Looks around the cluttered room*

    Marak: All jokes aside, have you done any enchanting lately, Delina? I know you prefer to avoid magic wherever it's unneeded, but you're quite the skillful enchanter, all the same.

    Delina: As a matter of fact, I have something for you, Marak - I put a little enchantment on it, yes, since you've not gotten something from me in so long. *Hauls a metal box onto a table*

    *She digs around past the yarn and ribbons and pieces of scrap metal, before retrieving a small bangle - An unadorned dark blue base has had silver wire skillfully twined around it to make a place where a turquoise gem could be set*

    Marak: Why...This almost looks like the kind of jewelry my home island made. *Puts in on, finding it fits his bicep perfectly* You mentioned an enchantment?

    Delina: Yeah, it'll boost your swimming speed even further. Plus, I put a little fortune enchantment on it so as long as it's on our planet, it'll always find its way back to this island. That way, if you lose it, you can just pick it up from me next time you're here!

    Marak: That's very thoughtful! I thank you. Though, I hardly intend to have a need for it being returned after losing it - This is a wonderful gift. Thanks muchly, again.

    Delina: Nishishishi, don't worry about it~! Oh, and Fisher: I didn't see a need to enchant something for you, but I do have this here... *Digs around underneath the table*

    *Out comes a deep, burgundy-hued leather belt, with a buckle the color of copper and same-colored loops attached all the way around its length*

    Fisher Tiger: Guahah! It always amazes me what you're able to come up with using what'cha send people out for, Delina!! Thanks. *Takes the belt*

    *They all make their way back to the main room, where they sit down and relax*

    *For a while, they just enjoy the sunshine and the breeze blowing in*

    *Very mild for Datrio, Myrrh Island is quite pleasant*

    Fisher Tiger: Nothin' like a place like this to rest.

    Marak: I couldn't agree more, sir.

    Delina: *Thumbs through a tome*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:01 am

    *Rainn and Jinx walk up to Klak*

    Rainn: "What was that?"

    Me: Nothing...just a nightmare. Caiaphus was there...he said he was my.....father...

    Jinx: "WHAT?! It was a dream, though. It can't be real...can it?"

    Rainn: "We will investigate after this. Whatever you do, do not tell Jortenn. I read up on my history. He has a grudge against Caiaphus, and he might overreact."

    Me: He's old and wise though, I don't think his rage will get the better of him. And he forgave Nadle!

    Rainn: "Because Nadle is different. Caiaphus, from what I've heard, hasn't changed at all."


    ---

    Jortenn: "True. However, from what I've heard about Blackout, his attack would have been longer. Also, look at what happened to Klak. Only a Makuta, or something more powerful, would be capable of such precision and fear. I think I have an idea who."

    *an alarm is heard*

    Me: *through a comm* All hands on deck! We have arrived! We have arrived!

    *everyone, including Aster I guess, gets to the cockpit*

    Me: Seems like there's a freaking battle going on here! And look! That's the Ironclad...and the In-Amber Clad! Zev and Ynot are fighting the ZFT forces. It's time for us to help them. *through a comm* SQUADS! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! GET HERE QUICKLY!

    Peter: "Can't this ship do anything?"

    Me: It's a scout ship. We'll only be able to shoot down a few fighters. Unless you all are willing to fly around in space and take on the enemy, I suggest waiting for the fleet to get here. They'll have extra X-Wings.

    *the Malchiorian fleet arrives, and the Scout ship enters the dock of one of the frigates*

    *soon, Klak, Jortenn, Rainn, Jinx, and even Peter, Kakamu, Trantoshen (and I assume) Aster leave in X-wings*

    Me: Alright, we're going to fight through the thick of it, then go towards Omega. We need to find Blackout before he gets Uterio's weapon!

    *the Malchiorian fleet communicates with Zev and Ynot*


    ???: "This is Admiral Krell! You are now being assisted by the Malchiorian fleet by order of Major General Klak. He sends his regards!"

    *the fleet fires at Starscream's ships, while the X-wings take on a few fighters*

    ---

    *Keichi's ship lands on the Omega moon*

    Keichi: "That was too close! What the heck was going on out there?"

    Quick Billy: "Two words: Zev Raregroove."

    Treskis: "And Ynot-des."

    Keichi: "That means Klak won't be far behind. Aw $@!p, I'm gonna enjoy this."

    *they get out of the ship, some of them wearing space suits*

    ---

    Rahn: "Ow...you want me to drive?"

    ---

    DU Uterio: "Hey! I helped you take on these guys and win! You should be more appreciative!"

    ---

    DK: *grunts in pain* "Who are you, Advanced DAL? *attacks him with force lightning*"

    ---

    *HK-47 falls, but Ultron is right behind SMIM, and he fires Nox energy at his head*

    ---

    *Coro is hit by the punches, but he stumbles away from Straxus*

    Coro: "I...warned..you..."

    *using his technopathy, he shuts down Straxus's visual receptors*

    ---

    *Grzegorz Schetyna is suddenly attacked by Mariano Rajoy*

    *he steals the bike, and teleports back to where Boris Johnson was*

    *cackling, he rides the bike with extreme prejudice*

    OOS: Lololololol


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:20 am

    [ Datrio, Myrrh Island Beach: ]

    Pirate Bomber: *Has run out of targets, and is now tinkering with a large rocket bomb*

    Curiel: ... *Turns head, listening for something* ...You hear that?

    Pirate Bomber: *Tilts head slightly* ...Screaming. Coming from just up the coast.

    Curiel: *Leaps clear from the dingy to the shallows and runs up the shore*

    Pirate Bomber: 'Eyyy!! *Leaps after and takes off, quickly gaining on him*

    *They're drawing near to another beach, to the island's southwest*

    *What they find are three or four huge machines, resembling octopi with crab pincers, holding a number of Faeries in their grasps*

    *The Faeries have fair skin, wavy blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes and make up; their mermaid-like lower bodies struggle to get free, but continue to fail*

    Curiel: *Opens fire with his pistols, launching a number of explosive bullets that take out one machine's eye* Get some bombs in there now!!

    Pirate Bomber: Aye!! *Spins, lobbing six bombs with their fuses already lit*

    *One bounces off the machine's head, but the rest make it into the hole left by its eye*

    *The massive explosion causes it to slump, dropping the Water Faeries from its grasp*

    Curiel: *Holsters his pistols, before removing one of the cannons from his back*

    *Five yellow lights bleep into life up either side its muzzle, before all ten flash red*

    *The dense blast of searing white energy pierces into one machine's face and explodes out its back*

    *It, too, slumps and drops the Faeries in its grasp back into the shallows*

    *Releasing the rest of the unconscious Faeries, the last two machines pull back*

    *They open their pincers, exposing a number of cannons within*

    Curiel & Pirate Bomber: *Prepare to attack*

    *A staredown commences*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:42 am

    <Battle of Omega>

    *several of Starscream's fighters are destroyed by the Malchiorians*

    Starscream: Crap! Just when you'd think it could not get worse.....it never ends! *into comm* This is Black Omega to all fighters! Attack the Malchiorians!

    *the Thunderbolts regroup, then take on the X-wings*


    *Aster shoots down a fighter*

    *suddenly, a small hologram of BlackZarak appears in Aster's fighter*

    Aster: What the.....Zarak! What are you-why are you working with ZFT?!

    BZ: It's BlackZarak now, my dear.

    Aster: I don't care about your name! How did you survive? The Silicons vacuum-bombed your ship! There wasn't enough left to fill a thimble!

    BZ: Well, you survived. Why couldn't I?

    Aster: .....Whatever. In a moment, I'm going to make you wish you hadn't.

    *she shuts down the connection*

    Aster: *into comm* Kakamu, Trantoshen, with me! We're gonna take down the lead ship!

    Kakamu and Trantoshen: *severely bored voice* Aye aye.....

    *Aster, Kakamu and Trantoshen fly towards the lead ship, shooting at fighters as they go*

    *suddenly, Starscream's fighter gets in their way*

    *he fires a railgun round at Kakamu, but misses*

    *Kakamu's X-wing turns around, then shoots lasers at Starscream*

    Kakamu: Wait a minute.....THAT'S STARSCREAM!

    *a dogfight breaks out between Starscream and Kakamu, while Aster and Trantoshen continue flying towards the lead ship, firing lasers and proton torpedoes*

    -----

    <Omega moon>

    *lots of guardian robots attack Caiaphus and his group*


    *the source of the "It isn't" is revealed to be Von Nebula*

    Von Nebula: I am Von Nebula. You shall not pass. All hail Uterio.

    Blackout: All hail Uterio? That would be the same Uterio who is DEAD AND BURIED?

    Von Nebula: What? No! This cannot be! YOU LIE!

    *he fires a gravity blast, knocking Blackout off his feet*

    *Blackout quickly gets up*

    Blackout: Interesting. You have harmed me. For this, you will pay.

    *he teleports behind VN, and repels him towards the other Makuta*

    *SMK kicks VN over to Bonecrusher, who kicks him over to Brawl, who kicks him over to Barricade*

    *he gets up*

    VN: That you think that would defeat me is pathetic.

    *Brawl fires a barrage of eclipse blasts at VN, but he activates his staff, creating a black hole that sucks all the blasts in and then closes*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    SB: Nope.avi

    *they reach the Mayor's area*

    SB: Okay. Now let's go.

    *he shape-shifts into a Malchiorian wearing a hat and a grey longcoat, and hides the bomb underneath said longcoat*

    *he then gets out and looks for a good place to plant said bomb*

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    DU Muta: Perhaps. But we are not.

    *Shockwave and the droids walk away to look for the portal*

    -----

    <Demon's Run>

    *Newton is thrown back into a wall, but he quickly gets up and shoots two more fireballs at D-Klak*

    -----

    <Corrantia>

    *the blast hits SMIM's head, quite badly damaging his helmet, which however begins to repair itself*

    *SMIM picks up HK-47 and flings him at Ultron*

    *he then follows it up with some more lasers*

    -----

    <Orlin's ship>

    *Straxus starts blindly walking into walls*


    *IG-88 drop-kicks Coro while Black Phantom throws Orlin away and shoots a plasma beam at him*


    -----

    <Boris Johnson's bike saga>

    *Jaroslaw Kaczynski appears and kicks Mariano Rajoy off the bike*

    *he tries to take it, but Zbigniew Ziobro appears and they begin fighting over the bike while a priest cheers them on*

    *Janusz Palikot appears, and teleports away with the bike*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:00 am

    [ Omega Sector: ]

    *In Amber-Clad launches a pair of energy missiles to take down a pair of enemy fighters*

    *However, it never leaves the vicinity of the Ironclad*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Myrrh Island: ]

    *The huge machines have retreated into the sea*

    Curiel: *Has sent a radio transmission back to the ship for medical assistance*

    *He looks about ready to jump into the sea after the machines, before two figures rush past him*

    *Into the sea dive Fisher Tiger and Marak, quickly disappearing*

    *Meanwhile, a number of Faeries come to the Water Faeries' aid - Some with straight, pale blond hair, fair skin, and lavender garb and eyes, others with pale purple skin like Delina, scowling expressions, and deep violet hair and garb*

    *As the Faeries are carried off, Curiel sends a transmission back to the ship to belay his last order*

    Curiel: This is Helmsman Curiel. We will not need medical assitance. Prepare for an attack.

    *Switching the comm off, he stares out at the slightly tossing waves*

    Pirate Bomber: *Stands beside him, watching as well*

    ---

    [ Waters off Myrrh Island's Coast: ]

    *In quick pursuit, Fisher Tiger and Marak quickly catch up to the two machines*

    *One tries to fire an energy blast from its pincer, but Marak easily deflects it with his trident*

    *The blast carves a hole right through the top of its head, causing it to drift slowly down to the bottom*

    Fisher Tiger: *Swims towards the other at full-tilt* Gyojin Karate: Senmaigawara Seiken!!

    *Several blasts go past all around him, but he easily dodges them all, fist raised*

    *Upon reaching the machine, he puts his full strength behind the next punch*

    *Face busted clean open, the machine rockets down to the sea floor*

    *It shatters into pieces upon impact with the rocks below*

    *Glancing at each other, Fisher and Marak swim back up*

    *They say nothing to each other the whole way*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:09 am

    *the X-wings and frigates attack the fighters*

    *Klak's group of X-wings fights and destroys some of the enemies*

    Me: Remember our goal!

    ---

    *Keichi and the other pirates shoot at the robots, while SMT and Caiaphus throw balls of shadow at them*

    *Quick Billy shoots one in the face with a pistol*

    ---

    *Rahn calls SB over*

    Rahn: "The kitchen is not a good place to put the bomb, okay?"

    *he shape shifts into a purple and red armored Malchiorian, and goes inside*

    *he walks into an elevator after saying hi to the others*

    *Rahn arrives on the floor Mayor Michael Rosen is in. He is sitting on a desk coughing. In front of him is the Prime Minister of this particular province*

    PM: "Luckily, the plague hasn't spread that far beyond RacKoon City. We are all safe here, Mayor Rosen."

    Mayor Rosen: "Uh, yeah, you should say that."

    *Rahn pulls out his gun, and shoots all of the guards dead*

    Rahn: "Now, gentlemen, don't try anything stupid."

    *he points the gun at both of the governmental figures*

    ---

    *DU Uterio quietly fiddles his fingers*

    ---

    *D-Klak blocks the fireballs with a shield of pure force energy, then tackles Thomas, punching him in the face*

    ---

    *Ultron blocks HK-47, knocking him into the ground. However, the sinister droid is knocked down by the lasers*

    HK-47: "Joking Query: What is this? Some sort of wrestling match?"

    *he gets up, and throws an incendiary round at SMIM*

    ---

    *Coro falls to the ground, and coughs up some blood*

    Coro: "You hit me where it hurts, you bloody clanker."

    *he tackles IG-88*

    ---

    *John Boehner appears, and kicks Palikot*

    *he rides the bike near the Capitol Building in DC. The Republican Party cheers him on, until*

    *Senator Harry Reid kicks him off the bike, and runs away on a donkey*

    *Hugo Chavez steals the bike, and rides away*

    *Ron Paul rides a motorcycle, attempting to catch up to Hugo Chavez*

    Ron Paul: "Well, you brought this war to me, I'll have to fix it."



    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:19 am

    [ Datrio, Myrrh Island: ]

    *Back on land, Fisher and Marak look at Delina expectantly*

    Delina: We don't know where they're coming from. They're able to drain magic from Faeries, leaving them weakened and unable to cast spells for a while. Luckily, they're not able to make it to Myrrh City.

    Fisher Tiger: Well, we'll stay around for a while to make sure they don't cause any trouble. I'd rather like to figure out where they're coming from, for myself.

    Marak: Also, Cap'n, remember that you intended to explore those caves near the city later.

    Fisher Tiger: Of course, of course! My memory's not perfect, but no way would I forget that!

    Delina: The caves, huh? Gimme a minute and I'll make you some equipment. You'll need it to make it through there, now that the sun's beginning to set.

    Pirate Bomber: Whaddya want me and Curiel to do Cap'n!? I've still got plenty of bombs left!

    Fisher Tiger: Girlie, you've always got bombs on hand, guahahah! No, no.

    Pirate Bomber: *Huffs* Then what do you want us to do!?

    Fisher Tiger: Head to the general store and get some supplies.

    Pirate Bomber: But that's so boooriiiiinnnnggghhhhhuuuuu - Hey gerroff!

    Curiel: *Dragging her away by the shoulder* On it, Cap'n.

    Fisher Tiger: Guahah! That's the spirit, Curiel!

    Delina: *Leads him and Marak back to her house*

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:43 pm