BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31366
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:53 am

    CG2: Excellent work, Helryx. The objective here was not to win, but to prove that you are willing to fight. You succeeded. You may rest.

    -----

    Architect: I'm going to recruit more members to our cause.

    *he walks off*

    -----

    *Blackout enters a secret room, and flips a switch*

    *holograms of David Robert Jones, TPK and Shockwave appear*

    Blackout: So, my friends.....and soldier. How goes the day?

    David Robert Jones: I have taken the step of ensuring Nadle knows that we know about Klak's destiny. And how has your battle gone?

    Blackout: We won. The protodermis is now in Rebel hands, Arceus is somewhere where nobody will ever find him, and Uterio is in a coma. Now there is but one final consideration: ensuring that when this alliance breaks apart, we get the protodermis.

    TPK: Indeed. When the alliance breaks, we will need all the advantages we can get, and more.

    Blackout: And that brings me to Shockwave. How goes the training of our Aces?

    Shockwave: The cyclops is completely convinced of our cause. However the Toa doubted, so I took the liberty of conditioning her.

    Blackout: Excellent.

    -----

    *a Rahkshi holding a small glowing blue and red sphere sneaks into the room where the protodermis is being kept*

    *the sphere is emitting a kind of radiation which subtly changes the protodermis' energy signature*

    *the Rahkshi is then teleported away into space*


    Last edited by H.Weiss on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7445
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:14 am

    * On queue, the cyno drone flies to a stop overhead, and after coming to a hover, it activates it's cyno beacon.

    Seconds later a crack is heard, as a wormhole appears above the cyno, and Osseron's ship flies through, and assumes an orbit overhead.*

    *over comms*

    "Forgive me for the tardiness, there was an old lady crossing the street that I help on the way here. What has happened while I was en route?"
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2013
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Adrastos on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:32 am

    OOS: I'll read a couple of pages back but could someone please summerise the main jist of what's going on please. Also if any of my characters are still around, I think Klak looked after Praepositus, I'd like to know about that too. Thanks.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13521
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:31 am

    *Klak nods*

    Me: Well, if you don't mind helping us until the war ends, you may do so. It's after the war that I plan on making an attempt on Blackout's life.

    ---

    *DM Helryx nods, and walks full of disillusion towards her sleeping quarters*

    ---

    *A familiar hologram appears in front of Blackout*

    *F-Klak's voice is emitted from it*

    FK: "I wonder how many paradoxes have been caused by this mere conversation. I just wanted to warn you Blackout. You and your friends seem to think that the protodermis is...safe. Do not let your minions touch it. I have modified it. The chances of someone dying have been...increased."

    ---

    *D-Klak shouts at Osseron's ship*

    DK: "Not much! Just talking! Come down here so you can meet us! We'll be having a meeting soon!"

    OOS: Well Addy, Uterio has been put into a coma. Last time we saw Praepositus, he crash landed on Liquid Metallicon. But you can make him appear at Uterio's camp if you wish.


    Last edited by Klak on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:49 am

    *Ynot sits in his captains chair*

    Ynot: Seeing things to the end is what I do best. Now, what is the plan?

    ----
    [Inside Ynot's mind]

    HY: Are you going to let me have fun with the Lanterns?

    Ynot: A couple. I know the corps will relay my tactics to each other. Switching it up would be the best tactic.

    HY: And will I get blood.

    Ynot: Get what ever you want, as long as the Ring is in tact.

    HY: What changed in you?

    Ynot: Got tired of losing.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31366
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:26 pm

    Blackout: Can't you just stay in the future where you belong? Anyway, I should probably warn you too. While you're wasting time trying to create obstacles for me, future me is coming for you. And hell is coming two steps behind him.

    *he walks through the hologram*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2013
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Adrastos on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:29 am

    OOS: Sorry if this makes no sense. I've decided to put Praepsitus in Uterio's camp.

    *Praepositus is waiting outside Uterio's room, standing guard despite the numerous guards who would prove far more effective than himself in a fight due to their high-quality weapons and armour.

    A sword hangs from his waist and a small axe from his back, the Daedric steel spear is in his right hand.*

    Praepositus: ... *sigh* I suppose I'll go and practise some shooting. *To no-one in particular* I never was too good with anything other than a spear or bow.

    ---

    [Colony planet (The one Aeturnus was on)]

    *Four humanoid individuals stagger across a desert plain, weighted by the man-sized, silver lined black box they carry on their shoulders. As they continue to walk a small crowd becomes visable on the horizon, no less than a thousand. As the four 'men' approach, the mourners lift their guns from the ground and hold them to their sides.

    A while later the coffin reaches a small rectangular hole and they lower it down. Dirt is piled into the hole by the four who had carried it and the loose sand quickly hides the hole completely. The soldiers who had been still the whole time began to move, in unision they all load, ram and raise their guns. A man on a horse raises a sabre. For several seconds everything is silent. The man lowers his sword and a staggered line of firing erupts from the small army.

    They break ranks for the final time, the now redundant army wanders off in several directions. East to a city with a noteable military academy, no doubt to use their old knowledge for a new job and a new unfallible casue to which to pledge their lives. West to a small farming village to retire and live out their days in peace and lastly to the south. This is just desert, they go there to die. Their cause now lost.

    The last soldier to leave is a young flag-carrier, he plants down the flag and half-submerges a small slab with a few words engraved on it. "Aeturnus the Liberator 364-398" The flag-carrier wanders south.*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7445
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:43 am

    *Osseron's ship lands near the group, and Osseron walks down the ramp*

    "Good, I require much catching up on events and the war progress. If I am to properly fill out the experiment forms!"

    *A pair of robots start climbing down the ramp, each laden by a perilously large stack of forms, each with a stamp and pen on top it to hold the top sheets down*

    "ahhh, speak of the Daemon...." Osseron muttered, shaking his head.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13521
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:33 am

    Me: Go dark for a while, Ynot. I'll contact you as soon as I need you. We don't need the risk of Blackout knowing.

    ---

    *F-Klak laughs like if someone told a great joke*

    ---


    *Rahksha is walking beside Praepositus*

    Rahksha: "Praepositus? Is that you? I can hear your voice. Uterio is in a coma, we are looking for a temporary replacement. Do you know of anyone in the army who is worthy?"

    ---

    *D-Klak gulps upon looking at the experiment forms*

    DK: "I'm D-Klak. I'm the Klak of the Dark Mirror universe, so the forum posters like to call me D-Klak to not get confused with Klak, the original Klak."

    Nadle: "I am Nadle, one of the first Makuta. It is an honor to meet you, Osseron. Your bravery is noted."

    Perseus: "When shall we meet, gentlemen?"

    DK: "When Klak and Ynot get here."

    OOS: Am I missing anyone? No? WUNDERBAR!


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31366
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:34 am

    *the hologram of F-Klak vanishes as the holograms of DRJ and TPK reappear in the secret room*

    David Robert Jones: Now, with Uterio out of the picture for the moment and the GB council split, I recommend we proceed with Plan 7.

    TPK: Yes, but how will we do so without attracting suspicion? Plan 7 would result in significant casualties on our side should we participate.

    Blackout: We could use the forces of those Great Beings who recently defected to our side. Bubbles, Gene Simmons and Armitage. They are in no way required for the success of the plan, but they could be very useful as cannon fodder.

    DRJ: I concur. Now we must suggest a suitable target.

    TPK: Perhaps Corrantia? It is a Great Being fortress. Attacking it in the current climate would make sense: with Uterio's troops demoralized, resistance would not be as strong as it usually is. At least that is what they would expect.

    Blackout: Very good. Now we need to point them towards what they will think is the source of the leak. I recommend Kakamu; he hates me and wants me dead at any cost, you see.

    DRJ: Then it is settled.

    *the holograms vanish, and Blackout walks out towards Osseron and the rest, leaving the room sealed behind him*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:26 am

    Ynot: If we are going dark, i may as well go on my Lantern hunt. I will leave my first mate and sorcerer with you, so that when the time comes, I may aid you again. the others I will return to Shinobi Nui, for no matter the time we have been gone, it is still our home. That clear men?

    Anima: Aye, sir!

    Blade: And what of us? You just going to drop us where you found us?

    Ynot: Since when have I gave a Blade Burrowers arse what you do? I'll drop you where you please, but I care little about where. Sasuken, activate the Infinite Probability Drive.

    Sasuken: AYE, SIR!

    *The Ironclad vanishes from it's current location, appearing at Malchorian IV just long enough to drop off the respective people, then parking at Spherus Magna and Ynot disembarking*

    Ynot: I will leave the ship here with you. I can travel on my own quite well.

    Shaern: Where you heading first?

    Ynot: I think I'll punish those that share my greatest weakness. Those Greedy bastards on Hydroterra are going to have fun with me.

    *A thin black line opens behind Ynot vertically, small horizontal lines stem form it, til it peals away, like wallpaper. before he leaves, he looks to Shaern*

    Ynot: Remember always to burn

    Shaern: Twice as long, and half as bright, got it memorized!

    *He steps through, the portal snapping shut*
    ----

    *And steps out into chaos. He is met with weapons blasting and people being torn to shreds*

    Ynot: Not what I was expecting...

    *Suddenly turns towards him, obviously in a foul mood*

    Ynot: Oh, I've made a friend. Please let this one not be as...

    *She shoots an orange fist at him*

    Ynot: Not friendly, got it. Also an Orange Lantern.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:47 am

    ???: She snarls reflexively baring pointed teeth moving quickly to the side to avoid the expected reaction from her opponent, the uncomfortable presence of the strange artifact on her hand making her headache even worse. Something was wrong, though she couldn't quite say what. All she knew was she had to destroy this armored creature in front of her at all costs. Quickly she makes a set of pinchers and sends them at her foe in an attempt to hold him still buying her precious time.

    She is by appearance a tan young woman, a bit above average height. She has long orange hair, and silver eyes with slit pupils much like a cats. From her back sprout a pair feathered orange wings with black on the tops and white at the tips of the flight feathers. Behind her are nine orange fox tails. A pair of fuzzy rounded foxlike ears are at the sides of her head in place of human ones.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:08 am

    Ynot: Your behavior is strange....

    *Ynot grows a pair of wings and goes aerial, staying just outside of the beings range*

    Ynot: Let us see what is going inside of that head of yours...

    *Ynot looks into the girls mind*

    Ynot: You are drunker than I've ever seen Zev...and that is saying something. But it also seems you are not in control of yourself...

    *Ynot backs out for a moment, preparing himself*

    Ynot: Hey, who ever is controlling her, I'll give you two seconds to let go...One...Two...

    *Ynot pushes a mental surge through her, and several other Lanterns fly into the air about a mile down the road*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:14 am

    ???: Bwuh?
    *shakes her head for a minute in an attempt to clear it. That thing had just sent a mental wave at her!*
    As if her headache wasn't bad enough already.[i]
    *Indignantly she flew after him stripping the ring off and chucking it at his head. At the removal of the ring the orange lantern outfit reverted to a brightly colored corduroy ensemble.*
    What did you do that for!?
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:22 am

    *Ynot catches the ring after it hits his head*

    Ynot: You didn't notice the scoundrels controlling your movements? I know that probably hurt, headache in all. If you think I deserve punishment for my actions go ahead, I can take it. Here, I'll even land so you can have leverage.

    *Ynot withdraws his wings and slides onto his back, crashing into the ground*

    *He rolls out of his crater, standing and brushing himself off*

    Ynot: Before you have your way, might I ask your name?
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:37 am

    ???: *studies him out of one eye*
    Honestly? I just woke up. I can't have been unsealed more then an hour. If I'd had a few more minutes I'm sure I could have broken out of such inferior mind control techniques.
    *She stops for a moment to send a few of the orange lanterns that are uselessly milling about to the ground screaming from no apparent injuries with a wave of her hand*
    Thanks anyway I guess. I'm K'theenya, and you owe me your name now as well stranger.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:44 am

    Ynot: As is courtesy, my name is Ynot, pronounced E-Not. May I assume you are not normally a Lantern?

    *Shows the ring*

    Ynot: If so, I have to kill you. If not, we can have fun with the idiots over there.

    [Inside Ynot's head]
    Hollow Ynot: Did you really just say your name, and then pronounce it. It's not like this si a book or something, where people are reading it....

    Ynot: *Trollface*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:54 am

    K'theenya: *sneers waving a hand at the panicking lanterns and lands heavily on the ground next to Ynot retracting her own wings*

    Is that what the hi-lighter men are called? I hadn't noticed between the pathetic weakness and the trying to enslave me. In fact I would take great joy in eliminating such-

    *she absently reaches down to her side hand grasping at something that isn't there. Her face hardems into rage*

    They took it! Those idiotic craven...grawr! That's it. Everybody dies.

    *looks at Ynot*

    ...other then you of course.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:06 am

    Ynot: Vondabah. Now, what is it they took? So I know what not to blow up along the way.

    *He twists his ring, unfurling a large skeletal bow made out of vertebrae, it's string made of liquid blood*

    Ynot: It seems you like killing things as much as I do.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:14 am

    K'theenya: I don't think you have to worry about destroying it since it's a rather powerful magical item in its own right...it's survived me all these years after all. It's a jug, generally looking like an old-timey Japanese jug, but sometimes it changes. So, I can't give you an exact description but I'll know it when I come across it. As for the killing...Well it's a way to pass the time. I don't enjoy it as much as some of my friends have, but as you can see I'm hardly adverse to it either. Besides, a burning village can be so lovely on a cold night. Don't you agree?
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7445
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:27 am

    *Looking above the stacks of forms, Osseron spots Blackout walking up*

    Ah, wonderful, another being joins our group. Now, who are we missing so I can disengage myself from these dreadful forms? and I need you to sign here, here and here, from the EMP-sabot experiment, by the way.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13521
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:00 am

    *D-Klak sneers at Osseron, then signs the forms with his fingers crossed behind his back*

    *Klak walks up to everyone*

    Me: The Osirians are dead. Set is alive, but defeated. How did your battle go?

    Perseus: "We have secured the protodermis, the Great Being Arceus is dead....we think, and Uterio is in a coma!"

    *Klak is happy*

    Me: We are victorious! *looks at Osseron* Who is this guy?

    DK: "That's Osseron. He's a magos of the Iron Priests. He showed up in our battle, and joined us to.....experiment on the enemy."

    Me: Interesting. Well, we should all go into a meeting. Ynot has some of his own business to worry about. Blackout, can we use your ship?

    *everyone begins to walk to the meeting place*

    Me: So, Uterio has been defeated. What are the possibilities that he is gone for good?

    DK: "He's probably going to recover. Uterio is like a cockroach. He's really hard to kill."

    Abneris: "What should be our next move, sir?"

    Me: We need to celebrate, and take this opportunity. Uterio's men must have lost a great deal of morale.

    Nadle: "No. *everyone turns to him* We've left a vacuum in Uterio's army.....and nature abhors a vacuum."

    *Klak nods*

    Perseus: "What do you think Blackout? Osseron? Kakamu?"

    ---

    *Angonce comes out of his building, and makes an announcement to the camp*

    Angonce: "Our great leader has fallen for a short time. In his absence, I will take command!"

    OOS: Hope I'm not forgetting anyone. DUN DUN DUUUUN!


    _________________


    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7445
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:07 am

    Putting down his seal, Osseron looks around before stating.

    "I still have a great deal of experiments to run. If there is a gathering of demoralized foes, then it will be prime opportunity to test out various chemical-based....'treatments' that are of viable use.


    I say we go for this base. Though I doubt anything of Xe- ...Alien design is as great as Imperial constructions.

    Also, I assume you are the being know as "Klak" by this group? If so, I have this to give you for field testing"

    *Hands Klak as Cyno becon, explaining it's use.(Homing beacon for ship's jump drive)*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31366
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:57 am

    Blackout: Uterio is down, Arceus and Serecio are MIA, and the Council is split. If there was ever a time to strike at the Great Beings, it is now. I recommend we gather our forces and strike at Corrantia.

    Someone: Corrantia? The fortress?

    Blackout: Yes. Normally, it would be unthinkable to even attempt such a thing. But now the troops are demoralized, for their leaders are scattered. What say ye?

    *predictably, nobody notices that Blackout is hiding a tape recorder inside his armour*

    -----

    *in the Uterio camp, a black and grey robot with a rifle and a sword stands up and cheers*

    Turel: Long live Uterio! Long live the Great Beings!


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:36 am

    Ynot: Fire always holds a place in my heart. Well, let us find this jug. would you like to stroll, our are the skies a more desirable terrain?

    *Ynot takes to the skies, Aura hovering*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:41 am

    K'theenya shrugs her shoulders while looking up at him setting a pace for a tall building not too far in the distance. "It doesn't really matter I suppose. Their headquarters doesn't seem too far from here. I guess you could take them from the top and I could work from the bottom and we meet in the middle? That way we block most of their escape routes and be the bread in a deathwich in the process."
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:55 am

    Ynot: Deathwhich, first thing to make me hungry in a long time... Alright, let's see who wants to be the first to enter the Death Deli.

    *He switches between winged flight and Aura hovers to change his mobility, taking aim with his Bow, launching flaming arrows, whose sheer force deteriorate their targets*

    Ynot: So many people...wait, are any of these guys Orange Lanterns?

    Hollow Ynot: You just now started caring? Wow, boyscout, that's new for you...

    Ynot: Don't care, they are in my way.

    HY: Of what? You got the Orange ring. What are you still here for?

    Ynot: I made a new friend

    HY: So you go on a killing spree? You must REALLY like her

    Ynot: Did I say it was a her?

    HY: Didn't have to, I AM IN YOUR HEAD!
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:25 am

    K'theenya for her part was having a wonderful time dealing with the mooks. Her most common spell being the illusion of pain paired with convincing them they had various fatal injuries. Stabbing, disembowlment, decapitation, exploding organs, et cetera...occasionally a wind, fire or some other spell was thrown into the mix. One guard who by his own bad luck was resistant to her magic she settled for quickly ripping his neck out with her claws before he processed she was there. It was then she realized she was at the halfway point...and no sign of her treasure.

    "Tch. Stupid orange lanterns Supposed to be greedy and they can't even keep their mitts on an awesome treasure like mine. Stupid useless..." she looked up suddenly as she heard a rumble behind her.

    "Kill my lanterns WILL YOU?" A humongous orange dragon loomed in front of her smoke already escaping its huge nostrils. With a gasp K'theenya leaped aside the heat from the gout of flame enough to give her a burn on her leg from convection.

    Silver eyes narrowed at the huge creature. "You'll pay for that!" she muttered throwing two huge fireballs one for each eye. At first the second one missed its mark skittering along orange scales sending out sparks every which way. With a muttered oath and a hand gesture, however K'theenya turned it around making it hit it's mark. "That's for eating my treasure you fat greedy drunken wyrm!"
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:35 am

    *Ynot swoops in on Evangeline high*

    Ynot: Dragon ate it, huh? Let's see what else it's stomach contains...

    *The Skeletal bow returns to the ring, and two large metal ring circle each of Ynot's arms, connected by two bands of metal on opposing sides, a third bar provides a grip for Ynot*

    Ynot: Death falls a swift wings. YNOT'S GRIP, DEATH SLASH!

    *From the lower ringlet, three massive metal claws extend, glowing with blue fire. Ynot stabs these into the Dragons center mass, flying down*

    Ynot: Katsu....

    *The Dragon's innards fall on the floor, spilling like a bag of Halloween candy*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:45 am

    K'theenya dusted herself off ignoring the damage from the burn before flipping up a soggy vanity plate with the writing "1337" on it. "Man, burst like a pinata didn't he? Looks like he kept all the real valuables up in his belly. First bank of lizard. 'In Digestion We Trust" She flipped through the soggy entrail-covered treasure looking for the familiar presence. "I hope you have a way to stash this stuff Ynot because some of this stuff seems good. Absently she flipped away the last of the magic items before her right eye began to twitch.

    "What. I had to have missed it..." Turning back to her magic item pile she flipped through it "sword, sword, daggers, I don't even know what this is, genie bottle...after some other junk she turned around stared at the pile, stared at the other pile, and stared at Ynot looking bereft. "It's not here."

    Angrily she punched the wall hard enough to worsen the cracks had made. "CURSE IT! It's NOT HERE. Now what do I do!?"

    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:52 am

    Ynot: Well, Imma stash this cash in my vault in another galaxy, give me just a second...

    *Opens up a portal and pulls Hokagetsu through*

    Ynot: You, shovel into vault, now.

    Hokagetsu: Aye, sir!

    *The brawler runs back through and pulls Asumaru and two incredibly large shovels back, starting with the gems*

    Ynot: So the Dragon didn't have the Jug? Bummer... Must be on another planet somewhere.

    Hokagetsu: Hey, Ynot, just a thought. Wouldn't it have been easier to just open portal under this stuff and dump it into the vault direct like?

    Ynot: One, I don't pay you to think, now do I? Secondly, Where you swimming in the vault again?

    Hokagetsu: you don't pay us at all, and um..yes....[/shameful voice]

    Ynot: Then that all would have dropped on you, and I know, sarcasm and all.

    *Opens a portal and drops it all in*
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2013
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Adrastos on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:55 am

    *Praepositus thinks for a moment, then suddenly a stroke of realisation sets itself upon his face.*

    Praepositus: No, but I think I know how we can find one. We need someone who won't go around getting any strange liberal ideas. Put your lowest soldier in Uterios place, make sure he is obedient. That way you could rule without through this man without being accused of challenging for power. It's perfect.

    *Stops walking*

    Praepositus: It is of course your call though.

    OOS: Klak, I have in mind to have a new character seeing as I've killed of Aeturnus (for now). If and when you get Rahksha to choose someone could I control them please, or would you like to? (If Rahksha chooses anyone at all)
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:00 am

    K'theenya is too deep in her despair at the absence of her precious treasure to pay much attention to the sight. Instead she crouched staring forlornly at the crack in the wall. Then her ears twitched detecting a low rumbling sound...and was that crack in the wall getting bigger? Shooting up she spun around. "Hey YNOT! THE BUILDING IS COLLAPSING. We gotta get outta here!" With that she shot past Ynot and up the stairs.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13521
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:41 pm

    *Klak grabs the beacon and nods*

    Me: Right. Though I think you should not underestimate them, Osseron. The Great Being's forces are some of the most advanced. See that metallic abomination out there? *points at Blackout, and D-Klak laughs* They had a hand in his creation.

    Nadle: "*glares at Klak* I say we attack Corrantia. But we must be prepared for anything. Someone is going to be giving orders in Uterio's place. And whoever this is, it will be a suitable replacement. Any disagreements?"

    ---

    *the armies cheer upon hearing Turel's comment*

    ---

    Rahksha: "It would sound good. But I have just received word that Angonce is in that position. Still, this ally of yours.... He may be of use to the Generalissimo yet. Where can we meet him?"

    OOS: You can control him, Addy!

    ---

    *on the Egyptian planet, Set awakens from his slumber*

    Set: "Impossible. I must communicate with....."

    *a group of rioters comes up to him*

    ???: "There is the one who led this planet to doom! Kill him!"

    *the rioters circle around Set, and begin to beat him*

    *Set, weakened by Ynot and Abneris's attacks, is unable to fight back, and dies*

    *he begins to fade away*


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12985
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:41 am

    Kakamu: Perhaps.

    ----------

    *Yon collapses*



    _________________
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:24 am

    Ynot: Wonderful...and we've only stashed the non metals....Men, in the hole, I'll catch you guys in a bit.

    *Asumaru and Hokagetsu jump into the portal before it closes*

    Ynot: Time to fly...

    *Ynot Aura hovers as the building collapses on top of him*

    [Outside]

    *It appears that Ynot has been crushed when there is a russeling in the rubble. A large arm hand made of solid gold emerges, brushing aside the detritus, revealing the treasures to have made a metal giant. The center of the giant opens to reveal Ynot within.*

    Ynot: Why must metal try to slay it's master? it will never succeed.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:34 am

    K'theenya stared at the sight as she landed. "That was somewhat impressive. Actually are you gonna need to talk to me for a bit? I'm kind of tired from all that magic because my energy is still kinda low from being sealed. I'll recover faster in my true form, but I can't talk like that. So...?"
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:52 am

    Ynot: Give me a sec...I'll give you a lift to my home world, where you can rest as you please.

    *Ynot opens up a glowing blue portal to Shinobi Nui*

    Ynot: This way, madam.

    *Stands in a polite little posture, ushering her through*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:11 am

    "Oh, it shouldn't take that long...really after sleeping for a bit I'll be fine. But, I guess I don't have a choice if I want off this rock. After that though I will track down who has my treasure and destroy them."

    With that K'theenya turned from her current form into a creature about the size of a large cat with the markings, head, and legs of a fox, and the elongated body of a ferret. Her wings and tails remain. Happily she pads through where Ynot indicates.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:21 am

    [Through the rabbit hole]

    Kurenitsu: What the...

    Ynot: Shape shifter, friend, chill.

    Kurenitsu: Got it.

    *The Golden giant squeezes in after Ynot, who then closes the portal*

    Ynot: One ring down, four to go.

    *Ynot guides the giant into a small vault door, leading into a chasm that exceeds the sharpest eyes reach*

    Ynot: Man, I love this room. Gives me a little tickle every time I see it.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:57 am

    "Chook" K'theenya agreed mesmerized leaning so far over the edge to get a look that only her tails and hind legs were supporting her.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:19 am

    Ynot: Feel free to nap in here. Anything you like, help yourself. It means nothing to me. I'll be outside.

    *The walls gleam with precious metals, gemstones, and weapons of all styles. In the center, there is an island that holds six suits of armor and masks respectively, each with a spotlight shining on them.*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:00 am

    Pulling herself up and nodding at him K'theenya proceeds to curl up and fall asleep in a corner.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:27 am

    Hokagetsu: So you going to be stopping by after each ring?

    Ynot: Nah, just had to get sleepy there a place to nap without goonies attacking.

    Asumaru: Aaaand the gems and such...

    Ynot: Spoils of war.

    Asumaru: You REALLY like war, don't you?

    Ynot: You have no idea.

    Hokagetsu: Well, where you heading next?

    Ynot: Next up are the Red Lanterns of Rage. Though K'Theeyna is looking for a MacGuffin, but she isn't exactly space travel worthy. I'll whip up a schooner for her.

    ----

    [In the Vault]

    *A small head pops up from amongst the treasure, a small green citric fruit in their mouth*

    Shaern: Hmm...new kitty...Should I light it on fire?
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:19 am

    "Chk?" K'theenya looked up at the new person before letting out a tongue curling yawn and stretching before shifting back into her foxgirl form. "That's always interesting."

    Absently she crossed her legs and leaned back studying Shaern. "Do I know you? You seem familiar somehow."
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:38 am

    Shaern: No, but I get the same feeling. Care for a Lime?

    *She tosses one of her precious fruit skyward and shoots it down with a burst of flame from her index finger*

    Shaern: They taste even better toasted.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31366
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:00 am

    *Blackout telekinetically pushes Klak into a wall*

    Blackout: That's why we must attack quickly, Nadle, before the new leader has time to establish their new position.

    -----

    *Turel walks over to Rahksha and Praepositus*

    Turel: May I help with anything?

    -----

    *Yon is taken to his quarters to rest*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:03 am

    K'theenya snatches the sour fruit out of the air and takes a bite. "You're right they do. Now I kind of want a margarita though..." shaking her head she grinned at the girl "So...who are you anyway? I'm K'theenya the ferretfox."
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:12 am

    Shaern: Name's Shaern. I'm a Toa of Fire, which is odd, cause the Fire guys are usually only male...and the leaders...I am neither...Something tells me the universe is laughing right now. Let me guess, guy in shiny armor came in and swooped you off your feet? Lots of explosions and pain for all but you? Baka thinks no one can pin him down, but I know his semantics inside and out.

    *She leans back and pulls out a random necklace from the hoard, spinning it around her finger*

    Shaern: He collects metal. Don't let the gems fool you, that's what they are here for, distractions. Metal boy likes the home field advantage, where ever his 'Home' is at the moment, it is metal, or has a LOT of it. While it sits, he can care less about it, but come time for someone so assail his domicile, and this entire room becomes a smelting pot. I pray I am not around when that day comes. Who ever faces such a fate will not end swiftly.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:47 am

    K'theenya snorted "Hah. Something like that. Except it wasn't so much sweeping me off my feet as engaging in mutual slaughter. Only thing he really helped me with was a lift off that rock and I've been thinking of a way I could have taken care of that too. ...Still would have needed a nap first so I guess I can thank him for that.

    She picks up a particularly large diamond and watches the light shine through it "You have to admit that sounds interesting to watch though."

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:30 am