BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:16 am

    <fake battle of Demon's Run>

    *the station fires Arrow N40s at the asteroids, destroying them*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx's location>

    DRJ: What was that quote? No one is innocent.

    *SMNaterohk fires the gun, but Helryx will probably evade, knowing her*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, outside D-Klak's cell>

    *the guard is lying asleep amongst some cans of Coke, a knife, some blood, and Monopoly money*

    -----

    <Mordor, Droids v. Pirates>

    *BP turns and fires a fire blast at SMT's head, then carries on firing plasma rays at Keichi*


    *Straxus detonates the grenades while they're still in the air, so both Straxus and the pirates get blown away*

    -----

    <Mordor, TPK v. Caiaphus>

    *TPK cries out in pain, then zaps Caiaphus with plasma*

    -----

    <Malchior IV, Northward Hospital>

    *Aster limps out of the wreckage*

    Aster: Aster. I'm from ZFT's Main Intelligence Directorate.

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    *Sheppard walks down the corridor, then suddenly hides behind another bin*

    *he points to a group of droids blocking the corridor*

    DUSh: It's a good thing they didn't spot us. We need an alternate route.

    -----

    <F-Blackout's ship>

    F-Blackout: You are on-board the Darksyde. And I am Blackout. Grand Master of the Brotherhood of Makuta, Conqueror of the Universe, Destroyer of the Shadow Proclamation, and He who Owns all Titles in the Known Universe.....AND YOUR NEW LORD AND MASTER. Have I made your location and my identity clear enough?

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:09 am

    <Space, Seran's Starfighter>

    Seran: Nonsense! I've been there menee times, got friends there. Once we've landed you can go free, or stay with me of you like. I'm not sure what I weel do.

    --------------------------

    <Black rocky planet>

    *SMK starts absent-mindedly twirling one of his blades in his hand*

    SMK: What makes your master think he is still alive? Last I heard, his antidermis was incinerated.

    --------------------------------

    *Travelling incredibly fast, something enters the atmosphere of Corrantia. It is a man inside a suit, and inside the headpart he is reading information on the HUD*

    Tony Stark: *whistle* Looks like my old enemy is here. Well this time I've made even more upgrades to my suit.

    *He turns right and slows down his descent. He hovers over the ground and flies into the window of an expensive building*

    ---------------------------------

    <Teruga Prime>

    *Vok presses the button on the wall, and many more Terugans from the marine forces smash through the windows and shoot at the pirates. Vok runs to another wall, presses a button, and the wall spins around, leaving him on the other side and in a secret tunnel which he then runs through*

    ---------------------------------

    <BZP>

    Hapori Dume: I help no-one. To think I do would be a grave mistake.

    *He charges two of his swords with explosive energy, throws them into the ground in front of The Architect, and scampers away*

    Hapori Dume: I will escape from this place.


    Last edited by legoguy2805 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:28 am; edited 2 times in total


    _________________
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:24 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    *Ynot takes his bowl in one hand, and turns one of his fingers into a spoon and begins enjoying the brew*

    Ynot: Delicious, My compliments to the Chef!
    ----

    [BZP, Orion and Tercio v. MY and Omi]

    *MY's Speeder takes the hit and the front end shifts into a drill, burrowing underneath the ground*

    *Omi: Suuuu..man, my head hurts, what just happened? Did I drink one too many last night? last I remember B6 sent me to kill some punk.

    MY: Come in commander. The Bus has been destroyed, complete ambush, orders?
    ----

    [Miami, Florida]

    Shaern: Who are these mooks? They look like one of Sasuken's shifts.

    Sonia: Pretty sure they are this countries armed forces.

    Shaern: So, I should be scarred?

    Sonia: Hon, you NEVER are scarred.

    Shaern: Hmm, true. Hey boys, who wants a kiss?

    *The marines are very confused, one raises his hand, but is slapped*

    Shaern: Oh, darn. Oh well, guess I just have to burn you all then.

    *Shaern forms two balls of flame in her hands and tosses them into their ranks, detonating and spreading pain*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:20 am

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: *Is on her third bowl*

    Chef: *Tries to gently slow her down*

    *However, the pot is nowhere near empty*

    *The feast goes on*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Stormy Planet, Tomb: ]

    Vriska: *Uses a warhammer to bash through a door*

    *She finds herself beside a destroyed set of stairs, with numerous precarious stone bridges winding between platforms*

    *With howls, swifter undead with forward-pointing horns begin leaping from platform to platform towards her*

    Vriska: *Rolls her dice, praying for an accurate weapon* ...Craaaaaaaap. >::::

    *Finds a pair of rocket boots formed on her lower-shins and feet*

    *Scooping up her dice, Vriska leaps to the air and snapkicks both boots downward*

    PSHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

    *Jetting around with her arms out to balance, Vriska jets down towards the undead's leader*

    *Deactivating the boots briefly, she slides along the wet bridge - Knocking seven undead into the churning waters several meters below*

    *Taking flight again, Vriska continues darting around and knocking undead down*

    *Soon, they're all beaten back to death in the riptides below*

    *Just in time, Vriska's boots deactivate as she lands on the precipice of a cavern mouth*

    *Tilting her way in, Vriska does a couple of frontflips to save herself*

    *With a chuckle, she heads further in*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:41 am

    <BZP, B6 v. the Architect>

    *the Architect ignores the swords, then pulls out his radio*

    T-A: "Well, MY, like I've been asking you for what must be the last twenty minutes, WHERE ARE THE CLONES?!"

    *he then punches B6 across the face*

    T-A: Your reign of terror on behalf of the Great Beings is over, Six!

    B6: No it's not.

    *he fires a ray of energy at the Architect, blasting him backwards into a wall*

    -----

    <BZP, Orion and Tercio v. MY and Omi>

    *Orion and Tercio turn to Omi*

    Orion: Then we are on the same side. I am Orion Pax, leader of the Knights of the Great Beings. This is Tercio, my second-in-command and weapons expert. And we can still take down that "punk", as you call him, but we have to find the other Staff and mount a counterattack against the rebels first!

    -----

    <Teruga Prime>

    DS: I figured this might be an issue.

    *the Pirates draw their blades and start slashing their way past the Terugans*

    -----

    <the black rocky planet>

    Abeloth: Reply: Available data indicates that no individual with the name 'Kakamu' has ever been known to die permanently.

    *he scans SMK*

    Abeloth: Result of scan: Scan indicates your energy signature is similar to that of the one I am looking for. Margin of error: 0.01%. You will come with me.

    -----

    <the Shattered Mirror II site>

    *a being suddenly flies out of the Mirror*

    *he appears to be a human wearing a silver version of the Iron Man suit with more weapons*

    *the ZFT troops shoot at him, but he just flies off at high speeds towards Corrantia*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:22 am

    [BZP, MY's Speeder]

    MY: The clones? my agent should have been there fifteen minutes ago with them.
    ----

    [BZP, B6 v. the Architect]

    *Poe arrives with the clones*

    Poe: Sorry, the Blackout doppelganger tried to usurp power, three times. He's a little broken now, but he can still fight.

    Blackout Clone: CRAZY WENCH RIPPED MY ARM OFF FROM A CLICK AWAY!

    Poe: And then i put it back on.

    BC: UPSIDE DOWN!

    Poe: You want me to take it off and fix it?

    BC: No

    Poe: Didn't think so, shut up. Architect, the cast is here for your bidding.
    ----

    [BZP, MY's Speeder]

    MY: It sounds like the clones are on the scene. Orders?
    ----

    [Bei Fong School]

    *Ynot finishes his bowl*

    Ynot: Delicious. where would you like me to wash my dish?
    ----

    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:08 pm

    *the asteroids that were destroyed follow the laws of rock breaking, dispersing into smaller asteroids which head right towards Demon's Run*

    *two more massive asteroids are seen in the distance*

    ---

    *DM Helryx crouches, then kicks the gun out of SM Naterohk's hand, and shoots her with a blast of water*

    *she throws water balls at the others, grabs the gun in midair, and aims it at the Pilot*

    *looking at DRJ's hologram, she speaks*

    DM Helryx: "*huff* No one is innocent. I agree. Which is why justice will find you, and kill you. But, for some reason, I feel that I will not be the one who has that pleasure."

    ---

    DK: "Lolwut...Well, that could be useful. *opens a portal under the Monopoly money, and they go into his cell*."

    *a small part of D-Klak's brain tries to make him realize that he can escape through such a portal, but the ginger ale is too strong for him to agree, and he continues drinking*

    ---

    *Keichi, the Pirate, and Quick Billy crash onto the ground, and groan in pain*

    Quick Billy: "Dang flabbit....ugh.."

    ---

    *Caiaphus yells, and jumps back*

    *he raises his arm in the air*

    Caiaphus: "Kraata powers would not be fully effective. I shall use another attack....in the meantime...."

    *a powerful cyclone spins around him, and heads straight towards TPK*

    ---

    Me: You were part of ZFT. I'm Klak. A Makuta. You know, a Bionicle. *looks at the screen with a troll face for some reason, then looks back at Aster* That guy next to me is Jortenn Karzdus, and the other is Rainn Sulrai. The two Malchiorians are Peter and Jinx. Treat them nicely. Can you walk, or do you need someone to carry you into the hospital? In the meantime, tell me more about yourself, Aster.

    Rainn and Jortenn: "By the way, we're clones."

    ---

    DU Uterio: "We either make an alternate route *points at the wall* or search for one."

    ---

    F-Rahn: "Nope.avi *stretches his neck* But the name Blackout sounds familiar.....you...YOU WERE MY ENEMY! *desperately searches for a weapon, then realizes he there is none* Bloody hell. This world's gone mad. Where is Caiaphus? What do you want with me?"

    ---

    *Ultron happens to be walking with HK-47 near the expensive building Stark is in*

    ---

    *MK runs into Dilius once again*

    Dilius: "You wanted me to convert, didn't you?"

    MK: Yep.

    Dilius: "No! You are offensive! Your child is a plastic worshipping scumbag who should kill himself so I can prove my point! The only religion I follow is Tilius-ism!"

    MK: On second thought, I'll just lock you in an asylum.

    *they charge at each other*


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:30 pm

    <BZP>

    *User KoN walks towards MK*

    -----------------------------

    <Black Rocky Planet>

    *SMK stands up*

    SMK: Of course I will.

    *DUK is confused, but SMK whispers something to him and he nods*

    ----------------------------

    <Corrantia>

    *Iron Man looks out of the window, and sees Ultron and HK-47*

    IM: Hmm.

    *He opens the window, and fires a rocket at HK-47, which explodes underneath his feet. Iron Man ducks*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:31 pm

    <BZP, B6 v. the Architect>

    *the Architect gets up, and throws a grenade at B6*

    T-A: Clearly, it's time to sic 'em all on Boss Man.

    -----

    <BZP, KoN's location>

    *suddenly, ~Infinity~ appears in front of User KoN*

    ~Infinity~: Halt! You are not a fan of HF! Therefore, I will misuse minor technicalities in your statements and make them out to be proof of your evilness rather than actually challenge your point, which I am incapable of doing! HI-YA!

    *he takes out a flamethrower and fires it at KoN*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Attack of the Asteroids>

    *the fortress shoots lasers and missiles at the asteroids*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak's cell>

    *another barrel of ginger ale appears in the cell*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx v. Naterohk>

    *SMNaterohk is thrown backwards*

    SMNa: Why do I always have to fight people of the same element?

    *she fires water balls at Helryx*

    -----

    <Mordor, Droids v. Pirates>

    *Straxus suddenly jumps into the air, and transforms into his huge flying cannon mode*

    Straxus: Targets sufficiently damaged. Phase two of termination will now commence. Escape is not permitted.

    *he charges up a huge plasma blast, and fires it at the ship*


    *BP fires a fire blast at Keichi, then turns and swings at SMT*

    -----

    <Mordor, TPK v. Caiaphus>

    *TPK starts draining air from around Caiaphus, then fires it all back at him*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *Aster glares at Klak, then walks to the hospital*

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    DUSheppard: Good idea.

    *he attaches some C4 to the wall*

    DUSh: I'm not sure I thought this through very well.....

    *the C4 explodes, creating a hole in the wall but also sending Sheppard flying and attracting the attention of the droids, who start shooting at him and Uterio*

    -----

    <the black rocky planet>

    *Abeloth opens a portal and walks into it*

    -----

    <Corrantia>

    *the silver Iron Man arrives on top of Stark's expensive building*

    SIM: I sense my counterpart here.....

    *he fires a pulse blast, then rockets down to wherever Iron Man is*

    SIM: YOU! It is time for you to be witness to the rage of IRON MAN!

    -----

    <Blackout's office>

    *the mysterious man appears in the office*

    Blackout: Hello, BlackZarak. How did the meeting go?

    BlackZarak: The Pirates weren't there. I decided to leave and come back later.

    Blackout: Hm. Ah well, we shall have to proceed without them. They would've been a valuable smokescreen, though. Now, I want you to lead a strike force to the Persei system. There is something there which I want.....dearly.....

    B-Z: Yes, Lord General. *walks off*

    Blackout: *to himself* Project Omega will soon be mine. And when it is.....

    -----

    <the far future, the Darksyde>

    F-Blackout: Caiaphus is gone - FINISHED! He's been wiped off the face of reality. I have taken over the multiverse. However, a certain gnat is trying to take it from me. His name is Klak. I believe you know him quite well.

    *pause for effect*

    F-Blackout: Anyway, both sides in this war are manipulating time to ensure their chosen outcome. Klak is trying to annoy his past self by infecting Malchiorians with some sort of plague. My plan is rather.....different than that. I wish to send emissaries to the past to commit terrorist acts. What say ye?

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:12 am

    MK: Ohai KoN *pushes Dilius at him*

    Dilius: "Uh, I was being sarcastic!"

    MK: FOR THE YONOLUTION!

    ---

    *HK-47 leaps out of the way of the missile*

    HK-47: "Query: Lolwut?"

    Ultron: "That is Iron Man. We've had a bad history. Plus, he fought in Neo Z'traa. Advisable course of action is to watch these two fight, then attack the weakened survivor

    ---

    *more asteroids asplode, others are destroyed. The rest keep going*

    ---

    D-Klak: "Moar. *drinks from both barrels somehow*"

    ---

    *DM Helryx is knocked back by the water balls*

    DMH: "Well. This is awkward. *shoots SM Naherotok with the gun*"

    ---

    *SM Treveya falls to the floor, right in front of IG-88*

    SMT: "Heh, well, *grunt* I usually want people to take me to dinner first."

    Keichi: "*is knocked down to the ground by Black Phantom's attack, gets up, and sees that the ship blew up* NO! Not another ship! Is it impossible to keep a ship for, like, one year?"

    Quick Billy: "Mighty bad luck ya have there, Keichi."

    ---

    *Caiaphus is knocked back by the air, and smashes into a nearby tent*

    *just when TPK thinks he has defeated the Makuta, a shadow appears behind him, and Caiaphus steps out*

    *he puts his claw near the Great Being's face, and lightly strokes it*

    Caiaphus: "Tell all you know who I am. Makuta Caiaphus. *pauses* Hmm. Your mind is difficult to penetrate. But one name popped out.....Blackout, eh? Send him my regards. *disappears with a flicker*"

    ---

    Jortenn: "Well, Klak, you have a way with women."

    Me: Thank you. But I doubt I'll ever find interest in a ZFT agent. *follows Aster* Tell me more about yourself, Aster. How could someone as pretty as you end up in the ranks of ZFT? Surely, David Robert Jones and Blackout aren't that attractive.

    *Jinx glares at Klak for a second, while Peter holds his laughter. Rainn and Jortenn simply walk forward*

    ---

    DU Uterio: "Take this! *dodges the lasers and punches one of the droids*"

    ---

    Rahn: "Caiaphus? Obliterated? I doubt it, but alright. And I find the fact that Klak is alive quite...interesting. I will aid you against him and his allies. Especially his Dark Mirror counterpart. That ******* tore my face up *points at his face*."

    ---

    *while two Knights of the Great Beings are too busy hiding from zombie Uterio, Caiaphus sneaks onto a ship, and flies away*

    *he lands near Keichi and co.*

    Caiaphus: "Get on!"

    *some of the pirates are firing at the droids while entering*

    *Treskis and Quick Billy do so as well*

    OOS: Hope I'm not forgetting anything or anyone.


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:33 am

    <BZP, B6 v. the Architect>

    *the Architect swings his cricket bat madly at B6, but he evades each blow*

    B6: Your continued fighting is hopeless!

    *the Architect promptly kicks B6 in the crotch, and he falls to the ground*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, asteroid rain>

    *the barrage against the asteroids continues*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx v. SMNaterohk>

    *Naterohk ducks, then snatches a fire extinguisher off the wall and swings it at Helryx*

    *DRJ's hologram is still watching*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, security room>

    *the guards are laughing their faces off at how D-Klak is getting drunk when he could easily escape*

    -----

    <Mordor, TPK v. Caiaphus battlefield>

    *TPK walks back to his office, and contacts Blackout*

    Blackout Hologram: Yes, TPK?

    TPK: I was told to forward this to you. Someone has returned.....someone who knows you. His name is Caiaphus.

    BH: WHAT?! That blasted fool is still alive?! Very well. Perhaps some pests require more.....personal intervention to exterminate. He will be dealt with at a later date. Blackout, out.

    *hologram disappears*

    -----

    <Mordor, Droids v. Pirates>

    *the droids are firing at the ship when suddenly, BP stops them*

    IG-88: Query: Why?

    BP: That operation was target practice. Now, we must analyze the data acquired and then proceed with further termination. In addition, those were secondary targets at best. We should not be side-tracked by secondary targets.

    *the droids walk off*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *Aster tries and fails to not laugh*

    Aster: I did say I was in Intelligence.....

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    *the droid goes flying*

    *Sheppard jumps into the hole in the wall*

    -----

    <the far future, the Darksyde>

    F-Blackout: I'm glad you are cooperative. O valde umbra, largior novus vox super is unique, ut is servo vos quod mihi puteus.

    *a sort of black mist appears and swirls around Rahn before seeping into his skin/armour/whatever*

    F-Blackout: Very well. Now you can shape-shift. And now it is time for you to meet your teammate.

    *a black-armoured Makuta with purple stripes running down his armour walks out of the shadows*

    Shadow Blade: Hi. I'm Shadow Blade.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:49 am

    [BZP, Architect VS B6]

    Poe: You heard him. All forces assail Black Six.

    *They all attack, a myriad of blasts rallying against the Admin as they close the distance, metal spears fall, Light balls assail, Ceros rain, Solidified Shadow Energy and Eclipse bolts accentuate the assault*
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:16 am

    <BZP>

    KoN: Yow!

    *He jumps back from the flames, and turns his Skyblaster into a rocket launcher, which he then blows up ~Infinity~ with*

    KoN: Silly pyro. I've had practice.

    -----------------------------

    <Corrantia>

    Iron Man: Another competitor? Sorry to disappoint you mate, but there'll always be one original.

    *IM blasts the ceiling above SM Iron Man, causing concrete to rain down on him*

    ---------------------

    <Atuar Sadiares>

    *Etende arrives back in her room, and switches on the TV. On the recent dockings channel, she sees Seran's starfighter land on a platform, and they get off*

    Etende: *sigh*

    *She puts Jarvis' plans in a drawer and starts watching an episode of Fringe*

    ----------------------

    <Earth, New London>

    *At a dump, there is a food van offering food to a line of homeless people. The guy at the front buys lots of chicken and sits down around a makeshift fire with some other people. He starts eating furiously*

    ???: COR! I'm so bloody hungreh!

    *He continues shoving the chicken into his mouth at a rapid rate*

    *Another homeless person looks at him strangely*

    HP: You alright mate?

    ???: Yeah, starvin! Luvvly jubbly!

    *He continues eating*

    OOS: DUN DUN DUN.


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:26 am

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: Just leave it, nobody cares.

    Student: *Whisper* Leave it for one of us to wash for you, please.

    Toph: Yes, like whispering around me will keep your secrets.

    Student: *Continues* We insist, Sir.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Juraian Council: ]

    Azusa: ...Say.

    *He turns to look at Ulkesh*

    Azusa: Could you fellows from the ZFT help us with something?

    *He whispers for something to be brought*

    Azusa: It's a bit...Tricky.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Stormy Planet, Tomb: ]

    Vriska: *Has toppled countless undead by now*

    *Waltzing into a new room, she finds herself in front of a huge staircase*

    *Its top is so lofty that mist completely obscures it from view*

    Vriska: *Takes the first step, but flinches*

    hooooonk.

    Vriska: Heeeeeeeell no. >::::[

    *The honks continue sporadically*

    Vriska: *Continues up staircase*

    *She has to force herself*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:06 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    Ynot nods and sets it down next to the kettle, then speaks to the student telepathically*

    Ynot: Good to know that just because a teacher is stubborn and unruly, does not mean the students are the same. Well, I think it be time for me to teach you a bit more, sifu.

    *Ynot twirls his index finger in small circles, metal pooling in front of it, swirling in the same pattern, creating a vortex*

    Ynot: When being manipulated, metal prefers patterns, geometry, logic, sanity. Earth is chaotic, as it is numerous metals blended together, so manipulating it doesn't require as much refinement. Metal demands it.

    *After he has created a circle about as high as Toph's waist, he bangs his forearm against it, forcing two metal rungs to protrude and secure his arm in*

    Ynot: With this knowledge, try to forge a weapon, and attack me.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:00 pm

    *the remaining asteroids head towards Demon's Run*

    ---

    *DM Helryx jumps into the air, lands on the fire extinguisher, then jumps off of it, and kicks Nahterohk in the face*

    ---

    DK: "H-hey! I hear....laughing. Why are you guys............er..er...wehn you....SING.....u.....D-D-dlance! Meh....*continues drinking until both barrels are empty, and lies down*"

    ---

    *the ship Caiaphus, Keichi, and the other pirates are in has left*

    SMT: "This mission was a bloody disaster! You didn't even possess Uterio's body long enough!"

    Caiaphus: "There was an unforeseen thing blocking me from taking the Generallissimo's army. However, they were fooled into thinking that he was alive for a moment. That is enough for rumors to spread around the universe. Now, Blackout knows about my return."

    Keichi: "We were fooled for a bit too, but why the heck do you care that a dumb Makuta knows about your existence?"

    Treskis: "Did you forget who he was-des?"

    Caiaphus: "You both are only looking at the smaller picture. I tend to plan ahead. When your enemies know that you are near, they will become paranoid. Several of their regular tasks will be forgotten as they focus on planning for your arrival and attack. At the precise moment they leave their guard open, we will strike. Blackout runs an army, and from what I hear, so does Klak. Let them be prepared against us and forget their priorities. Chaos will ensue. And in the midst of it, I will reign."

    ---

    Me: Ah, I see. A spy. *whispers something to Jinx*

    *several nurses grab Aster*

    Nurse 1: "We need you to lie down for a bit while we administer some medicine."

    Me: Get well soon. *walks away with the others*

    *Rainn stops, looks at Aster again, squints his eyes, then leaves*

    ---

    *DU Uterio follows*

    ---

    Rahn: "Hello, grunt. I'm Rahn. Can you fire a blaster?"


    ---

    MK: Look out for Dilius!

    *Dilius throws a sandvich at KoN*

    ---

    Yon of Nynrah wrote:<BZP>

    KoN: Yow!

    *He jumps back from the flames, and turns his Skyblaster into a rocket launcher, which he then blows up ~Infinity~ with*

    KoN: Silly pyro. I've had practice.

    -----------------------------

    <Corrantia>

    Iron Man: Another competitor? Sorry to disappoint you mate, but there'll always be one original.

    *IM blasts the ceiling above SM Iron Man, causing concrete to rain down on him*

    ---------------------

    <Atuar Sadiares>

    *Etende arrives back in her room, and switches on the TV. On the recent dockings channel, she sees Seran's starfighter land on a platform, and they get off*

    Etende: *sigh*

    *She puts Jarvis' plans in a drawer and starts watching an episode of Fringe*

    ----------------------

    <Earth, New London>

    *At a dump, there is a food van offering food to a line of homeless people. The guy at the front buys lots of chicken and sits down around a makeshift fire with some other people. He starts eating furiously*

    ???: COR! I'm so bloody hungreh!

    *He continues shoving the chicken into his mouth at a rapid rate*

    *Another homeless person looks at him strangely*

    HP: You alright mate?

    ???: Yeah, starvin! Luvvly jubbly!

    *He continues eating*

    OOS: DUN DUN DUN.

    OOS: LOL


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:44 pm

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: ... *Slowly shapes metal* ...

    *It begins to take a segmented, lengthy shape*

    *She focuses entirely on the weapon*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Computer Lab: ]

    Sollux: *Rests head on folded arms, against desk*

    *With a strangled screech, he finds a whip cracking above and beside his head*

    Sollux: *2iiiiiigh* What the 2h**t, Aradiia? *Turns to look at the crimson-robed girl*

    Aradia: *Waves whip around* L00k 0ut, S0llux! It's a giant b0ulder!

    Sollux: No iit'2 not. 2top iit Aradiia. *Tries to go back to sleep*

    Aradia: When I get back, we'll pick up with c0llecting crystal c0cc00ns and defeating the tr0ll Nazis!

    *She warps away, leaving him there*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Stormy Planet: ]

    Vriska: *Has forced herself to struggle to the staircase's top*

    *With a flinch, she's met at the top by a hunched, dessicated black centaur of wide horns*

    *She narrowly dodges and prepared her dice*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Feferi's Hive, Chatroom: ]

    CC: AWWWW!
    CC: O)(! MY! COD!
    CC: T)(at piece was SOOO pretty!
    CC: i can't believe youre for reel!!

    IS: Ahahahahah!
    IS: Thanks! It really, really means a lot!
    IS: Well, I'm afraid I have to go now.

    CC: aw)(!
    CC: Well, I'll seaya around, t)(en!
    CC: )(AV-----E FUN! 38D

    IS: Hahah! Thanks

    indoorScholar has ceased pestering cuttlefishCuller


    ~ ~ ~

    [ Outside Time and Space: ]

    Jack: *Is nearing the glowing object*

    *Spotting a sparkling red shape nearby, he changes course to divebomb it*

    *However, he abruptly finds himself slowing down rapidly through time*

    *Just before he can reach the female to slash through her, he's frozen*

    Aradia: *Keeps hands held out, freezing Jack in a time distortion*

    *A smile on her face, she remains there for untold centuries*

    Aradia: H0wdy! The name's Aradia Megid0! Pleased t0 meet y0u!

    *For us, this would be a matter of seconds*

    *The huge light slowly drifts*


    Last edited by Diabolus Zev on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:06 pm

    <BZP, B6 v. the Architect>

    *the clones' attacks smash into B6, leaving him barely standing*

    *he reaches for his banhammer, but the Architect runs over to him and kicks it away*

    *he then smashes his cricket bat hard into B6's head*

    *B6 falls to the ground, half-dead and almost certainly in a coma*

    -----

    <BZP, KoN's location>

    *~Infinity~ is still standing, though most of his weapons and armour no longer exist and he is on fire*

    *he runs away screaming, and crashes into Dilius*

    -----

    <BZP, Orion and Tercio's location>

    *Orion and Tercio see B6 fall*

    Orion: Oh.....crap.

    Tercio: Well, there goes the mission.

    Orion: Not yet.

    *Orion teleports over to B6, then slings him over his shoulder and teleports away again*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx v. Naterohk>

    *SMNaterohk goes flying back into a shelf full of metal cans, and falls unconscious*

    *suddenly, SMKomerak charges into the room, and launches ice at Helryx*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, security room>

    Guard #60070: How did he hear us?

    Guard #7909: I have no idea. Anyway, he's asleep now, so better not wake him up.

    *cue sound of the shelf Naterohk landed on coming apart and the metal cans falling on the floor VERY LOUDLY*

    Guard #7909: .....Crap.

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    Aster: I see. And this means I have to be forcibly restrained.....why exactly?

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    *DU Sheppard and Uterio end up falling down to the bridge, right in front of DU Vorahk-Kah*

    DUVK: Oh. Hello chaps. *looks at Uterio* Didn't I kill you already?

    -----

    <the far future, the Darksyde>

    *Shadow Blade pulls out a plasma rifle*

    Shadow Blade: Yes, yes I can.

    -----

    <Corrantia>

    *SM Iron Man is buried, but he promptly blows up some of the concrete and flies off into the air*

    SMIM: *sees Ultron and HK-47* Wait.....I know you lot!

    *he dive-bombs Ultron*

    -----

    <Teruga Prime>

    *R-Blade throws a bomb at the Terugan marines*

    -----

    <Juraian Council>

    Ulkesh: *brief silence* I don't see why not.

    -----

    <Atuar Sadiares>

    *Boris Johnson gets out of the starfighter*

    Boris: Well, now I have to find a shuttle to London.

    -----

    <ZFT homeworld>

    *Abeloth stands in front of his portal, waiting for SMK*

    -----

    OOS: This will be my last post until Monday. Sorry!


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:42 pm

    [ Juraian Council: ]

    Azusa: Thanks muchly.

    *He hands over a file detailing some kind of semi-gelatinous race called the "Tho"*

    Azusa: These troublemakers are encroaching on Juraian allies, and may come after the ZFT next. We need someone to talk to the dignitary they sent to speak to us, and you'd be an excellent mediator, I think.

    *The file is quite grim, detailing a proud, theocratic warrior culture*

    Azusa: Are you okay with this?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Stormy Planet, Tomb: ]

    Vriska: Augh!!!!!!!! *Is thrown across the platform*

    *Rising to her feet, she sees that a number more of the swift ghouls have begun to crowd about her*

    *With a snarl, she brings both hands to rest below her horns and sets her teeth*

    *All of the undead howl and screech, clawing at their heads*

    *Suddenly, they all whirl and leap upon the centaur, tearing into it*

    Vriska: *Chuckles, keeping her focus up to control the ghouls*

    *Soon, they've torn the leader and each other to shreds*

    *Kneeling down, Vriska rests for a moment*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Outside Time and Space: ]

    Aradia: *Keeps Jack frozen*

    Jack: *Rage is palpable, even through the time-warp trapping him*

    Aradia: W0ndering h0w I reached G0d-Tier when y0u blew all 0f 0ur dreamselves up?

    *A rippling hologram appears behind her, cycling through images of Aradia's life*

    *It focuses on her "normal" - With the sign of Ares in dark red on her black t-shirt, a long gray skirt, and neat black shoes*

    Aradia: Well, I'll give y0u the full sh0w. Here I am, antag0nizing Vriska. I paid f0r that, by the way!

    *After this, it shows a huge land of glowing blue and purple crystal, with faint music trickling from the image; several huge buildings rest there, resembling musical boxes and other such devices*

    Aradia: Heeere's my planet, the Land 0f Quartz and Mel0dy. I f0und it quite helpful in time travel and 0ther time-related matters, and we were lucky that it survived t0 the current Sessi0n. Y0ur f0rmer/un-f0rmer master is watching 0ver it until we can meet, but I can access it at any time. Ya see, its crystals enable greater f0cus in seeing thr0ugh the past and future 0f a c0ntained time stream 0r l00p, and with0ut them, we might have never been able t0 help User Zev and c0mpany this time ar0und.

    *Next, it shows her with blank white eyes and ragged clothes, hovering with a faint, pale aura surrounding her - One hand raised, face expressionless*

    Aradia: As f0r h0w I ended up in 0ur Sessi0n under such 0dd circumstances: Shenanigans is all y0u need t0 kn0w. Anyways, the part c0ncerning y0u. I'll just tell y0u.

    Aradia: When y0u blew up Derse, my dreamself was already 0n my Quest C0c00on. I knew what y0u were g0ing to l0gically d0, s0 I acted preemptively. Unf0rtunately, I wasn't able t0 sleep and bec0me active 0n Derse in time t0 tell the 0thers that 0ur Quest C0c00ns were there.

    Aradia: C0mplicated, I kn0w. Y0u might be w0ndering: W00f w00f? 0r in layman's terms H0w did y0u get t0 y0ur Quest C0c00n if y0ur dreamself never became active? I leave y0u with the 0nly answer y0u'll ever get 0utta me:

    Aradia: [i]Shenanigans! Smell ya later!
    *Releases Jack for a split moment, before a massive telekinetic force strikes him*

    Jack: ... *Immediately rights himself, only to find Aradia long gone* ...

    *He next sees that the mass of light has floated far off into the dark reaches*

    Jack: *Howls in pure rage, teleporting at random*

    *With a blaze of green, he's gone*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:18 am

    *Dilius asplodes*

    MK: *sighs* It's...over?

    ---

    DM Helryx: "Oh crap....Pardon my French."

    *Somewhere deep in space, Sarkozy smiles*

    *jumps out of the way with a shard of ice grazing her thigh* *she falls to the ground, shooting at SM Komerak three times*

    ---

    D-Klak: "WHUH? Iridescent.....lnik park? err...eh......*suddenly opens a portal and drunkenly falls through it*"

    *he lands in the room full of guards*

    DK: "HEheheh....ello mates."

    ---

    Nurse 1: "Forcibly restrained? No, we just want you to relax. Please get on that bed."

    ---

    DU Uterio: "Yeah, but for some reason, I got better."

    ---

    Rahn: "Good. Let's do this. *nods at F-Blackout*"

    ---

    *Ultron uses reflaga, and is barely blocking SM Iron Man*

    *they are looking at each other face to face, almost as if to bother a certain forum poster who dislikes Ultron's face*

    ((Razz))

    Ultron: "An inter dimensional nuisance. This will prove to be interesting. Only possible outcome is death."

    HK-47: "Mocking Statement: Oh, that can't be a meat bag! He's obviously a robot who talks like one and is as stupid as one!"

    ---

    *Meanwhile, all of London is wondering where Boris Johnson went, and several Terugans are wondering where Yon went*

    ---

    Klak: Lol, I wonder what happened to Kakamu.


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:31 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    Ynot: Looks good. Now try and hit me.

    *Ynot Readies his shield*
    ----

    [BZP, Architects location]

    *MY pulls up in his speeder*

    MY: Knocked him out, eh? Better finish him. Last time a user was put out of commission, but not killed. Well, just look at ya.

    Poe: Master, my task has been completed.

    MY: Yeah, not until Boss man says this war is done.

    Poe: But you said...

    MY: I said that when I am done with you, I would let you go. I choose my words carefully, my dear. I suggest you learn to decipher double meanings from that author you love so much.

    Poe: You're an ass, you know that?

    MY: No, my dear, I am a man of my word, no matter how twisted it may be.

    *He turns back to the Architect*

    MY: Anything left for us to do, Mr. Cosby?
    -----

    [Miami, Florida]

    *Sonia and Shaern stand in the middle of a scorched road, numerous burned corpses around them*

    Shaern: Okay, reinforcements dead, now back to my target. Oh, Mr. Weston, come out come out, where ever you are.

    *MW steps out from an alley*

    MW: I'm right here. You want me, right? Come get me.

    *Shaern takes a step forward, but Sonia stops her*

    Sonia: It's a trap.

    Shaern: And? nothing I can't burn my way out of! Not like these mooks know enough about us to figure us out.

    *There is a faint humming as a large magnet above the two switches on, pulling them off the ground and plastering them*

    Sonia: As you were saying?

    Shaern: Shut UP!
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:21 am

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: *Takes a sliding, circular step forward*

    *Swinging her half-folded hands, she sends the flail-like end towards Ynot*

    *It picks up an incredible velocity on its way*

    ---

    [ Foggy Swamp: ]

    *At last, at last, Yoruichi and Namah are nearing the heart of the swamp*

    *As they walk, the path is growing more solid with roots and is beginning to slope upward*

    *Without warning, a number of huge, serpentine brutes with blunt, crocodillian muzzles trundle out of the brush*

    Namah: *Having rehearsed in case of this, keeps halo lit and remains close above Zev to protect him*

    Yoruichi: ... *Looks to the attackers* ...I've seen your kind before. And I know you're pretty dangerous.

    Leader: Sss...Do not patronizzss ussss, Shihouin. You killed many of our kind in yearssss passst...It issss time the favor wasss returned.

    Yoruichi: ...You're all well-versed in the lore and customs of the Onmitsukido, due to being hunted by them. But what if I told you something even their current Captain only learned from me?

    *Abruptly, her entire body begins to flicker with energy, and her clothes begin to distort*

    *From behind Namah, two more figures lunge to attack her*

    *However, a pair of fiery tendrils - As well as the transparent flame-effigy of the S.O.F.'s head - Burns them to cinders before they can touch her*

    Yoruichi: Nice try. *Her vest is slowly tearing itself to shreds, buffeted by unseen forces*

    Leader: *Raises hand, signalling his troops to begin channelling fulminous dark spells*

    Yoruichi: *Vest has been shredded, revealing a sleeveless, backless black top underneath*

    *All around her gathers a searingly bright aura of crackling energy*

    Yoruichi: This technique is why the Second Division's Captain wears a uniform with no sleeves or back.

    *As all of the spells are launched, Yoruichi calmly holds her fist out*

    *Sparks leap from her fist to the spell's courses, and they rupture harmlessly in mid air*

    Yoruichi: Shunko would just destroy them anyway.

    *With a fierce leap, she delivers a roundhouse kick forward*

    *The resulting shockwave kills two of the enemies instantly*

    *However, enough survive to assume a new formation*

    Yoruichi: *Lands, keeping her stance firm*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Stormy Planet, Tomb: ]

    *At last, Vriska has reached the final room*

    *For a while, she simply stares at the complex puzzle-system working it*

    *With a shrug, she rolls the Fluorite Octet and takes a few steps back*

    *In a glorious blast of blue flames and smoke, the rusted door is blown into tiny pieces*

    Vriska: When in dou8t, 8low it the f### up. May8e my luck is starting to tuuuuuuuurn. >::::]

    *Scooping up the dice, she haughtily makes her way through the passage beyond*

    *Into the tomb she steps, expecting to find huge weapons and treasures galore*

    *However, all that rests within is an unadorned, rectangular coffin*

    *She's about to storm over and work on opening it, when a needling feeling hits the back of her head*

    Vriska: *Cries out in pain, falling to her knees and dropping the dice*

    *The roll produces a glowing blue dagger, though it's far out of her reach*

    *Before her eyes, the lid of the tomb is punched so hard from within that it topples clear off*

    *Up and out rises a robust female of her kind with incredible height; a mane of hair, horns, facepaint, and an outfit resembling the Grand Highblood's; and a pair of large juggling clubs ringed by spikes just above the handles in her grasp*

    Sledge Mama: Thank you, descendant of Mindfang, FOR BEING SOOO F###IN' STUPDID. You seriously thought THAT A MEDIOCRE BLUEBLOOD LIKE YOU could outmatch the psychic powers OF A MOTHERF###IN' HIGHBLOOD? The Highbloods, the SUBGUGGLATORS, always were and always will be HIGHER THAN ALL OF YOU. Now, excuse me while I TAKE MY GRACEFUL MOTHERF###ING EXIT.

    *In a chaotic blur of shadows and noise, Vriska finds herself left up on the stony precipice with the Fluorite Octet just outside of her grasp*

    *However, not a trace is left of the tomb - It has completely and utterly disappeared*

    Vriska: ...8##########h... *Goes into a dead faint*

    *Suddenly, a crimson glow appears above her*

    Aradia: Well, I supp0se this g0es t0 pr0ve that even a master 0f time shenanigans can't always predict where the c0urse 0f events will diverge in a new directi0n. Up y0u g0.

    *Hand outstretched, she carefully lifts Vriska up telekinetically and places the Octet into her hands*

    *With a flicker, they both disappear*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Seas of Datrio, Feferi's Hive: ]

    Feferi: *Is carefully feeding some kind of fish-horses*

    *She suddenly is beckoned over to her iPad-like device by a quiet tone*

    Feferi: W)(o could t)(is be? *Opens it up* O)( MY COD! It's GAMZ--E--E! I t)(oug)(t )(e was lost! *Begins typing*

    ---

    terminallyCapricious began trolling cuttlefishCuller

    TC: hEy, SiS
    TC: hOw'rE YoU DoIn' ToDaY? hOnK 8O)


    CC: glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub!
    CC: I'M SO ---EXCIT-----ED TO S-E-E YOU!
    CC: W)(ere )(ave you been? W)(at are you up to now, glub glub?
    CC: Don't leave anenomet)(ing out, I've got t)(e time! 38D


    TC: wElL, sEe, It's bEeN PrEtTy mOtHeRf###iN' wEiRd
    TC: aFtEr tHaT GuY JaCk wEnT NuTs aNd wReCkEd tHaT OnE OtHeR SeSsIoN
    TC: I GoT ThIs fEeLiN' tHaT AlL Us pLaYeRs gOtTa
    TC: y'kNoW
    TC: MoThErF###In' Be aLl uP In hElPiN' eAcHoThEr oUt
    TC: kArKaT AnD VrIsKa dIdN'T AgReE, sInCe yOu hAd lEfT WiThOuT TeLlIn' AnYoNe
    TC: vRiSkA WaS PrEtTy sCaRy iN AlL HeR MoThErF###In' DeNyIn' WhAt i wAs tHiNkInG To bE RiGhT
    TC: BuT My bRo kArKaT SaId tHaT He dIdN'T WaNnA RiSk mE RuNnIn' OuTtA SlImE
    TC: AnD GeTtIn' MySeLf aLl hUrT AnD S###, HoNk
    TC: bUt i gOt sOlLuX To wOrK OuT An eNtRaNcE FoR Me
    TC: aNd hE SaId tHaT He'd bLaMe iT On a fLuKe oR SoMe s###
    TC: So tHeRe i wAs, wItH A GoOd sUpPly oF SlImE, hOnK 8O)
    TC: ThInG Is, I HaD No iDeA WhAt tO GeT AlL Up iN DoIn' To hElP
    TC: OnCe i wAs iN


    CC: i'm so sorry, gamzee! i )(ad no cod-given idea!
    CC: i would )(ave at least given you some conversation! 38C
    CC: even if you carp on about weird t)(ings sometimes, )(e)(e)( 3XP


    TC: Oh, ThErE'S MoRe i gOtTa TeLl yA
    TC: ThEn, tHiS WeIrD FlAsHy gUy hElPeD Me oUt
    TC: hE'S KiNdA PiSsY, bUt hE'S StIlL CoOl
    TC: oH YeAh, He sAiD He nEeDs yOuR HeLp wItH JaCk nOiR AnD S###, HoNk
    TC: tHiNk yOu cAn gEt aLl uP In cOmIn' On uP To tHe sUrFaCe
    TC: aNd dOlE OuT SoMe mOtHeRf###iN' wIsDoM
    TC: AnD SoMe oF YoUr wIcKeD SaNdWiChEs, HoNk?


    CC: W)(AL-----E
    CC: i don't see w)(y not! glub glub
    CC: i'll be up reel quick, just give me a sec!
    CC: glug glub glub glub glub!
    CC: i'm so krilled you're okay!!
    CC: o)(, be rig)(t up!

    cuttlefishCuller
    has ceased trolling terminallyCapricious


    ---

    *Logged off, Feferi swims out of her room swiftly*

    *Up to a small porthole, she leaps up into a water-free room set as a kitchen*

    *In a flurry of movement, she's whipped up a number of sandwiches and packed them into a seamless box/capsule*

    *Dropping back into her Hive's water-filled hallways, capsule in hand, she swims with incredible speed out the nearest exit and up towards the surface*

    Feferi: *Flits about slightly as she goes, before setting her eyes on a blocky shape up above*

    *She climbs, climbs, climbs, faster and faster, until...!*

    ---

    [ Datrio, Lonely Pier: ]

    *The only structure along the verdant cove is an overgrown little pier*

    Gamzee: *Sits on the edge, legs dangling, staring down blankly as he sips from a bottle of Faygo*

    Heen: *Rests behind him, occasionally giving a content little squeak and twitch of his nose*

    Master Big Star: *Standing, farther back* ...You're sure that the Condesce-in-waiting will show?

    *With a huge splash, a figure rockets up and out of the surf*

    *Elegantly landing behind Gamzee, she giggles and captures him in a big hug*

    Gamzee: YuUuP. hEy, SiS. hOnK. *Returns the embrace*

    Feferi: Glub glub glub! )(ey t)(ere, Gamzee! Flying fis)( ain't got not)(ing on me, )(-E-E)(-E-E!

    *After she hands Gamzee the capsule and watches him share the contents with Heen, Feferi turns to look at Master Big Star*

    Feferi: I suppose you're t)(e one Gamzee mentioned, glub glub? Sorry it took me a minnow to get up )(ere!

    Master Big Star: ...Not a problem. May I ask you a few questions?

    Feferi: [b]S)(oal thing, glub glub! But let's )(ead away from t)(e water. T)(ere mig)(t be some spies approac)(ing from t)(e surf, glub glub glub.


    Master Big Star: As you wish. *Leads the way up the pier*

    Gamzee: ... *Watches them walk away a few moments* ...

    *He goes right back to eating, however*

    Heen: *Merrily partakes*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Computer Lab: ]

    Sollux: *Has finally gotten back to programming*

    *He lifts a bottle of energy drink and is about to unscrew it, before a whip wraps around it and pulls it away*

    Sollux: Hey! Ii wa2 driinkiing that! What'2 he biig iidea, Aradiia?

    *Turning, he gives a flat stare at the girl behind him - Whip and bottle still in hand*

    Aradia: *Dressed up almost exactly like Indiana Jones* N0 need t0 thank me, g00d sir! It's all in a day's w0rk f0r a c0urage0us, humble archae0l0gist like me!

    Sollux: Aradiia, plea2e giive me back my driink. Ii need to fiinii2h programmiing Vrii2ka'2 Que2t Cocoon. Ii managed two 2ave iit from LOMAT, but iit'2 heaviily encrypted. *Siiigh* Iit'2 not liike Ii have a chance wiith the driink, 2o ju2t humor me.

    Aradia: *Tosses the drink back to him* I n0rmally d0n't like cursing as much as Karkat, but since he can't be here t0 snap y0u 0ut 0f this n0nsense, I'll have t0. S0llux, in Karkat's w0rds, y0u're apes### bananas at all things c0mputers and pr0gramming. Y0u're the 0nly 0ne with n0 faith that y0u can pull it 0ff. I've even 0verheard Vriska talking y0u up s0mething fierce t0 that Zev-guy User.

    Sollux: ...Thank2, Aradiia. Ii thiink Ii ju2t had an iidea on how two attack agaiin. You're a great friiend.

    Aradia: I kn0w! S0 are y0u! *Gives him a quick peck on the cheek*

    Sollux: *Sputters* ARADIIA!! Have you been watchiing tho2e human rom-com2 agaiin!?

    Aradia: Can't talk n0w! I have t0 save the L0st C0c00n!

    *She dashes out, leaving him to stare*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:58 am

    <BZP, the Architect's location>

    *the remaining Cybermen and GB Knights disappear into portals*

    T-A: So, that's it. It's over.

    -----

    <Mordor, TPK's chamber>

    *Orion Pax appears in front of TPK*

    TPK: Well? How did it go?

    Orion: Failure. The Users had a secret weapon. They took down Black Six.

    TPK: That is not good. But perhaps we can manipulate this setback to our advantage. Leave me. I shall give you your next mission later.

    *Orion walks out*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx v. SMU Yerta>

    *Komerak is thrown back by the water, but only slightly*

    SMKomerak: We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

    Helryx: *inevitably* lolwut

    SMKomerak: It's called a joke.

    *he fires a concentrated beam of ice at Helryx*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, guards' room>

    Guard #60070: Oh.....crap.

    *half a dozen guards run up to D-Klak holding various blunt objects and start swinging them at him*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    Aster: *gets on the bed* Fine. But make it quick, I have important info.

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    DUVK: Whatever, I'll just kill you again!

    *he charges his staff with electricity and swings it at Uterio*

    *Sheppard fires his gun at VK, but it predictably does no damage*

    -----

    <Teruga Prime>

    *Deathsaurus' pirates continue fighting the Terugan marines*

    -----

    <Juraian Council>

    *Ulkesh reads the file, quietly muttering something about theocracies, but then puts it away*

    Ulkesh: Well, I suppose I could try.

    *meanwhile, Chirox has sat back down and is drawing again*

    *Ulkesh turns around*

    Ulkesh: DAMMIT!

    -----

    <Corrantia>

    *SMIM flies back up, then fires several pulse blasts at Ultron and HK-47*

    -----

    <the far future, the Darksyde>

    F-Blackout: Good. I will be coming with you, as I have some affairs to settle in the past as well.

    *F-Blackout leads Shadow Blade and Rahn to a hangar bay containing a strange ship*

    -----

    <deep space>

    *Starscream and Ricochet are flying through space in their mecha*

    Ricochet: So, what shall we do now? Find Blackout and blow him to bits?

    Starscream: Well, as much as I would appreciate that, I'm afraid it lacks subtlety, like all your plans, Ricochet.

    *Starscream shape-shifts into this form*

    Starscream: I must say, it is nice to have all my Makuta powers back. Even if I had to end up with light as part of the deal.

    Ricochet: Well, do you have a better plan?

    Starscream: Indeed I do, Ricochet. I will pretend to rejoin Blackout so that I can keep him off-guard until the optimal moment, at which point you can come and blow him to bits! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Ricochet: I like that plan.

    Starscream: I thought you would.

    *Starscream teleports away*

    -----

    <Blackout's office>

    *Starscream appears in front of Blackout*

    Starscream: Good morning, Lord Blackout.

    *Blackout gets up and slams Starscream against the wall*

    Blackout: Starscream.

    *he charges a ball of shadow energy and holds it perilously close to Starscream's face*

    Blackout: How did you survive the Pandorica?

    Starscream: I have no idea, but I did. And now I have returned to serve you, Lord Blackout.

    *Blackout dissolves the shadow ball and releases Starscream*

    Blackout: Very well. I shall give you a chance to prove your loyalty. You will accompagny BlackZarak to the Omega system.

    Starscream: Wait.....BlackZarak? He's working for you?

    Blackout: I think you'll find many things have changed in your absence.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:29 am

    OOS: Sorry I forgot you, DRJ. DX>

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Juraian Council: ]

    Azusa: Well, the Tho are one of the most violent races in the known Universe. The Ethereals are supplying them with magical weapons, and they're in a variety of alliances that have them poised to crush just about any regular opposing forces. We need someone who can keep a hard line in negotiations and not let them bully the other speakers around. We have that in Founder Masaki, and you seem to have the right stuff.

    *He dismisses the other Senators, turning his full attention to Ulkesh*

    Azusa: This may be the sole negotiation to prevent total war. Good luck.

    *Standing, he gestures for Ulkesh and the others to follow him*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Vriska's RESPITEBLOCK: ]

    *With a groan, Vriska hauls herself out of her Recuperacoon*

    *The Sopor slime quickly evaporates once outside of the pod's confines, leaving Vriska perfectly dry*

    *She tries to make her way over to a laptop with a row of three insectoid legs down either side, and a green spider design on the back of the upper-half*

    *However, with a snarl, she's forced to stop and sweep a sharp, four-sided, triangular-based pyramid with little pips on each side off of her foot*

    *Opening up her laptop, she looks for someone to troll and ease her headache and footache*

    Vriska: Gr8. Looks like I have to put up with my auspitice's meddling agaaaaaaaain. >XXXX[

    *Nonetheless, she logs into the chatroom and begins typing*

    ---

    arachnidsGrip began trolling grimAuxillatrix

    AG: heeeeeeeey kanaya!!!!!!!!
    AG: i'm pissed off! wanna guess why i'm feeling more h8ful than usual
    AG: and kick up your psychoanalysis 8ullshit????????


    GA: I Do Not Understand What You Mean, Vriska.
    GA: You Are Not What I Would Truly Call "Hateful" Most Of The Time.
    GA: Perhaps "Irascible" Or "Foul-Tempered" Or Perhaps Even "Mean-Spirited"
    GA: But Hateful Does Not Not Seem To Describe You Well.
    GA: But Please, Tell Me What Has You In A Bad Mood,
    GA: If You Feel Like Sharing, That Is.


    AG: guuuuuuuuh
    AG: well, first off, i fell like a total 8oo8 for some 8itch "sledge mama"'s tricks
    AG: she's apparently some ancient high8lood that was trapped outside of time and space for ages
    AG: and i had the honor of 8eing the 8uffoon to free her
    AG: plus, now i had to 8e saved 8y none other than that horri8le, self-righteous aradia
    AG: and i stepped on one of my d4 dice and it hurts like hell!!!!!!!! >::::[
    AG: i just have the most horri8le luck
    AG: and no one gets it kanaya!!!!!!!!


    GA: Well
    GA: All I Can Say Is That
    GA: Aradia Cares More About You Than You Care To Realize
    GA: Else, Why Would She Bother To Save You
    GA: After What You Did To Her On Alternia?
    GA: While I Hesitate To Bring It Up
    GA: I Must Also Advise On The Lattermost Predicament
    GA: That Perhaps Rather Than Lamenting Your Own Perception
    GA: Of Misfortune Following You Everywhere
    GA: Perhaps You Should Take This Opportunity
    GA: To Tidy Up Your Room A Bit.


    AG: ........
    GA: Oh, Dear
    GA: I've Hit A Nerve Again, Haven't I?
    GA: I'm Sorry Vriska, I Really Am
    GA: I Don't Mean To Try And Do Something So Presumptious As
    GA: Act Like Your Mother Or Nanny
    GA: - Though I Suppose My Lusus Rubbing Off On Me Is To Blasme For That -
    GA: I Feel I Must Reaffirm, I Don't Do It Out Of Pity
    GA: I Really, Truly Care For You
    GA: And It Would Make Me Feel As If I've Failed You
    GA: If I Didn't Speak Up On My Concerns;
    GA: No Matter How Trifling They Can Be.
    GA: Do You Understand My Sentiment?

    AG: ........
    AG: yeah, i do, kanaya
    AG: i just
    AG: don't know how to deal
    AG: with someone caring undconditionally like that
    AG: no one gave the time of day for that on alternia
    AG: (not that i'm aware of at least)
    AG: i think i just need some time to think, okay?
    AG: don't worry, i won't throw a fit
    AG: or do something stupid like usual
    AG: promise ::::]

    GA: Very Well.
    GA: I Hope You Feel Better Soon.
    GA: See You Around.

    AG: seeyaaaaaaaa
    AG: ::::]

    arachnidsGrip
    ceased trolling grimAuxillatrix


    ---

    [ ???, Desert Oasis, Hive: ]

    *Stepping away from her box-contained laptop, Kanaya closes the lid*

    *Like all of her kind, Kanaya has gray skin; yellow eyes with black pupils, no irises; and messy black hair, hers jawlength and semi-straight. She has glossy black lips and medium-length, curving horns, the left with a small barb pointing down and away from the tip. She wears a black t-shirt with the symbol for Virgo on the chest in the same shade of green as her text, a long, resplendent scarlet skirt, and very well-kept shoes*

    Kanaya: ... *Gazes about her room*

    *It's filled with many colorful banners and bookcases and handmade furnishings; against one bookcase is leaned a chainsaw - *

    *Chainsaw? What chainsaw? You mean that tube of lipstick Kanaya's now holding? Silly! There's no chainsaw there*

    *Contemplating the lipstick, Kanaya rolls a bit out - Lustrous, midnight black*

    *She mulls over the thought that putting this on would be reduntant, as the females her kind's lips are already naturally black*

    Kanaya: ... ... ...

    *Of course, they can always be a deeper shade of black*

    *Done applying the lipstick, Kanaya caps it and places it in her pocket*

    *She heads over to her window, gazing down at the oasis and desert beyond outside*

    *As she gazes at a kind of huge nest, totally wrecked, she sighs*

    *For a few heartbreaking moments, she can't help but be waylaid by images of her lusus*

    *As the memories rush on, the uncanny, insectoid creature with its disturbingly humanoid, gaunt face can be seen quietly conversing with her*

    *This is up until memories start to flash by of meteors falling and encroaching sadness*

    Kanaya: *Shakes head furiously until the memories leave her*

    *Soon, she heads down an elevator to the oasis with laptop box in tow*

    *More of a force of habit, Kanaya looks over the landscaping*

    *She thinks on what to do with an overgrown shrub*

    *High above, the sun never once moves*

    *In the sky's center, it remains*

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: Might add onto this. Might not. /shrug

    also i know i said terezi would be next klak

    but i thought of this for kanaya

    and went with it

    sorry

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Verdant Coast, Small Shack: ]

    *Within, Feferi and Master Big Star sit at a beaten table*

    Master Big Star: *Sips a cup of tea* ...My. How did you make this? It's delicious!

    Feferi: W)(AL---E, glub glub! I normally clam up and keep that kind of t)(ing to myself, but since you were so nice, I'll tell you! T)(ere were some regular ol' tea packets in a capsule nearby, perfectly preserved, and I added in some citrus slices and berries to sweeten it instead of sugar! Since t)(ere's none around, glub glub!

    Master Big Star: I see. Well...If you don't mind my asking, I have to get to the point. Time is of the essence. First and foremost, what can you tell me about Jack Noir?

    Feferi: ... *Smile falters* )(e's...A dangerous guy. Really dangerous. T)(ere was a Jack Noir in our Session, but )(e was just an aid in completing t)(e game. In our Session, if we could complete )(is quest line, )(e would assassinate t)(e Black Queen for us so we'd only )(ave to fig)(t the Black King.

    Feferi: W)(atever )(appened in t)(e Session t)(at created t)(is Jack Noir, it was a total catastrop)(e. )(e managed to travel back in time to our Session, and stop us just s)(ort of winning the game. T)(en...T)(en, he wrecked everyt)(ing, and killed most of our dreamselves. Aradia's dreamself died on Derse - T)(at's )(ow s)(e reac)(ed God-Tier. Vriska's dreamself found someway to escape, and is being preserved wit)(out )(er knowing. T)(e s)(ock was so great t)(at s)(e )(as no idea )(er dreamself on Prospit actually did make it. Sollux made sure to protect it, since we'll need all the )(elp we can get - T)(e more God-Tiers, t)(e better.

    Master Big Star: I...See. I'm sorry to bring up such painful memories for you. I apologize if I've caused you any -

    Feferi: )(-E-E)(---E---E! It's fine, don't worry about it, glub glub! My dreamself got cut in )(alf at the stomac)( so quickly t)(at I didn't )(ave a c)(ance to feel it! Please, )(ave some more tea, glub glub glub!

    *Her sharptoothed, rather eerie grin has returned, as she skips out of the shack's doorway*

    Master Big Star: ... *Cautiously sips tea* ...
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    The Cure for the Common Cold!

    Post by Klak on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:18 am

    MK: Well, who wants some soda?

    ---

    *DM Helryx's leg is frozen while she jumps again, and shoots at SM Komerahk's face*

    ---

    *DK force pushes the guards away*

    DK: "hic. What? You thought I could get drunk from SODA?! It takes FOUR barrels to make me REALLY feel that way. Seriously, you guys should have stayed awake in Biology Class."

    *takes out his gun blade, but then realizes they were confiscated*

    DK: "Oh...great.....*uses his fists to punch the guards*"

    ---

    *the Nurses bring out a table full of dangerous and deadly equipment*

    Nurse 1: "Take that to Dr. Plak in the Dentistry Department. As for you..*gets out a shot* I hope you're okay with needles!"

    *she pokes Aster. Pretty soon, Aster is feeling a-okay*

    Nurse 1: "That's it! Oh, and in case the pain returns, take one of these every day. *gives Aster Vicodin*"

    ---

    *Klak sips some tea*

    Me: Ahem. I wonder what happened to Kakamu.

    Jortenn: "Why did you repeat that?"

    Me: It's supposed to be Kakamu's stage cue, but he hasn't showed up yet.

    *the wall near Socah's house breaks yet again*

    ---

    *DU Uterio swings his sword and blocks the staff*

    DUU: "I'm deadlier now!"

    ---

    *the pulse blasts knock back Ultron and HK-47*

    Ultron: "Attack added to database."

    HK-47: "Statement: Come at me, brother!"

    *he shoots a missile at SMIM's head*

    ---

    Rahn: "Nice ship."

    *gets in*

    ---

    OOS: That's one of my favorite Starscreams.


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:34 am

    <BZP>

    *User KoN walks up to MK and pats him on the back*

    KoN: Good work yonrade. Now, I better check for glitches. You never know, our old friend Hax might find an excuse to start throwing computers around.

    *At this, Dr Hax can be seen running at the remainder of the BZP admins, pelting them with computer monitors*

    Dr Hax: HAAAX! HAAAAAAAAAAX!

    KoN: Ah well.

    --------------------------------------

    <Kakamu's location>

    Trantoshen: Come on father. Leave Muta to sort this out himself, we have a job to do.

    Kakamu: You're right.

    *He grabs Trantoshen, and they appear on Malchior IV in front of Klak and co*

    Kakamu: Sorry we took so long.

    -----------------------------------------------------

    <Black rocky planet>

    SMK: I warn you, robot, any trickery and we'll see how well you can operate without your head.

    *He spins around his knives, glares at Abeloth, and walks into the portal*

    -------------------------------------------------------

    <Atuar Sadiares, landing bay>

    Seran: Eeasy. Ask one of the guards and they'll show you where to go for that.

    *He flicks a hand at one of the masked people monitoring them from the sides of the platform*

    ------------------------------------------------------------

    <Earth, New London>

    *The hungry man finishes his meal and looks up*

    ???: Now, I would say that filled me up right good an' proper, but it doesn't seem that way chaps.

    *His stomach growls, and suddenly his body turns transparent, just for a few seconds, so a skeleton can be seen*

    ???: SKELLY BONES!

    *He turns back to normal*

    ???: Cor.

    -------------------------------------

    <Corrantia>

    *Iron Man walks over the rubble and looks out of the window down at the battle. He rubs his helmet in confusion*

    *He rockets out and lands below*


    _________________
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:57 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    *Ynot steadies the shield, allowing the flail to strike it, but the shield holds steady, denting the flail*

    Ynot: Not good enough. This is a fairly soft metal, and I feel impurities in your tool. Take a moment, feel out those impurities and expel them. You want only a single metal in your construction.

    ----

    [BZP, MY's location]

    MY: Okay, war's over, you are free. That being said, I will take my energy back

    Poe: But...

    MY: Never said you could keep it.

    *Poe is levitated into the air, and her purple tinge drains from her and into MY*

    MY: Now, go and be free.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:18 am

    <BZP>

    *The Architect walks away*

    *meanwhile, a dark figure stands on the roof of the Staff HQ*

    ???: So, Black Six is gone? Interesting. Perhaps now, my reign can begin.....the reign.....OF TUFI!

    ------

    <Juraian Council>

    *Ulkesh and Chirox telepathically exchange thoughts, then follow Azusa*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx v. Komerak>

    *SM Komerak ducks, then fires another ice beam at Helryx*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak v. nameless guards>

    *one of the guards cries out in pain, but the other five guards continue swinging blunt objects at D-Klak*

    *one of them knocks over the coffee machine, which falls on D-Klak's head*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    Aster: Thanks, but I'm not Dr. House.

    *she runs to wherever Klak is*

    -----

    <Teruga Prime>

    *Deathsaurus teleports to wherever Vok is*

    Deathsaurus: Ya will tell me where Kartouche is, eh?

    -----

    <ZFT homeworld>

    *SMK emerges on the ZFT homeworld*

    Abeloth: Statement: Welcome to Centrum, Kakamu. You will come with me now.

    *he leads SMK to DRJ's office*

    -----

    <Corrantia>

    *SMIM shoots the missile down, then turns to see Iron Man landing below*

    SMIM: Ah, what the hell. I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!

    *he flies down and punches Iron Man*

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    DUVK: Not deadly enough.

    *he shoots a ray of plasma at Uterio*

    -----

    <Darksyde Hangar Bay>

    *F-Blackout and Shadow Blade also get in*

    F-Blackout: Remember when we took this boat to Krustallos? The look on Rahksha's face when he realized his blockade wasn't working.....priceless. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    *Shadow Blade laughs, and telepathically tells Rahn to laugh as well*

    *the ship activates, but instead of flying out of the hangar bay, it simply fades away*

    OOS: He's acting like Stalin there.

    -----

    <Hyperspace>

    *a fleet of Nova-class and Hyperion-class ships is flying in hyperspace*

    *the fleet is being lead by a Primus-class ship*

    *BlackZarak and Starscream are standing on the bridge of the Primus-class ship*

    Starscream: What exactly is the plan here? Blackout didn't tell me, he just sent me onboard at the last minute.

    BlackZarak: There is something in the Omega system which the Lord General wants dearly. We are to secure it for him.

    Starscream: "Lord General"? That's what he calls himself now?

    BZ: Yes.

    -----

    <Atuar Sadiares, landing bay>

    *Boris Johnson walks out of the starfighter, gets on a bicycle that wasn't there a second ago, and rides away*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:11 am

    MK: *chuckles at seeing Dr. Hax, then looks up at Tufi* lolwut?

    ---

    Klak: Hey, Kakamu! Trantoshen! Welcome back to Malchior IV! Ah, Aster! Meet Kakamu and Trantoshen. So, how are things?

    *Jortenn, Peter, and Rainn introduce themselves to Kakamu and Trantoshen*

    ---

    *DM Helryx ducks and dodges the ice beam*

    *she summons a huge wave and throws it at Komerahk*

    ---

    D-Klak: "OW! IT'S HOT! SCALDING HOT! *begins flailing his arms, and punching outwardly, crashing into the guards*"

    ---

    *Ultron and HK-47 watch SM Iron Man and Iron Man fight each other*

    ---

    DU Uterio: "Crap. *he jumps out of the way, barely missing the plasma blast*"

    ---

    Rahn: "Ha. Ha. Anyone have some grub? Being dead for a long time makes you very hungry."

    ---

    *David Cameron walks up to Boris Johnson, and pushes him off his bike*

    *he starts laughing*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:18 am

    <BZP>

    *Lord Koji runs down the street*

    Koji: Yay, Tilius is dead! Maybe now I can get people to accept my crazy theory that Doctor Who and Power Rangers are somehow connected!

    *Tufi zaps him with a ban ray, then teleports away*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    Aster: Nice to meet you. Anyway, can we move on? I have rather important information.

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx v. Komerak>

    *Komerak is blown into a wall, and falls unconscious*

    *Naterohk gets up, rubs her head, and fires a ball of water at Helryx*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak v. Nameless Guards>

    Guard #6579: O RLY?!

    *a guy with a rubber mallet appears and tries to hit the Guard, but hits D-Klak by accident instead*

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    *DUVK fires laser vision at Uterio, then kicks him in the shin*

    -----

    <F-Blackout's timeship>

    *some grub appears in front of Rahn*

    F-Blackout: Careful with that, it's probably from the 17th century or something. That happens sometimes.

    *the ship appears above a building on Malchior IV*

    *very few people notice it, and those who do will have nightmares about it for the rest of their lives*

    *Shadow Blade and Rahn are teleported down to the basement*

    *the ship fades away again*

    -----

    <the basement>

    *Shadow Blade and Rahn find themselves in a basement full of guns, explosives, vehicles and money*

    Shadow Blade: Wow, this looks like the Batcave!

    *a Malchiorian wearing a Batman costume appears*

    Bat-Malchiorian: Hey, what are you two doing here?

    *Shadow Blade zaps him with heat vision, and he dies*

    -----

    <Atuar Sadiares>

    Boris Johnson: That was ill-advised of you, Dave.

    *a Navy SEAL appears and attacks David Cameron*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:27 am

    MK: Lolwut?

    ---

    Me: Go ahead, your majesty.

    ---

    DM Helryx: "That can't hur-*she is smacked against the wall by the water blast* Oh...okay then. *shoots at Nahterohk*"

    ---

    *D-Klak is knocked down to the floor by the mallet*

    DK: "That hurts! You jerks!"

    *he gets up, and force pushes the rubber mallet guy into the coffee machine*

    ---

    *DU Uterio dodges the laser blast, but is hit in the shins*

    DUU: "OW! MY SHINS! *he falls to the floor, and silently sobs*"

    ---

    *Rahn looks at his comrade*

    Rahn: "That was unnecessary. *eats food* Now, what do we do with all these gadgets? Form a justice league?"

    ---

    *Ultron continues watching the fight*

    ---

    *David Cameron then kidnaps himself back to the House of Commons, and slams the door in the Navy SEAL's face*

    *Obama prepares an apology statement*

    ---

    *F-Klak has finished discussing thing with Raziel, and is now in front of Striborg*

    Striborg: "I....can speak now...."

    FK: "Goooood. Now...What did you wish to discuss? You have something secretive to tell me?"

    OOS: I'll post his appearance later.


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:20 am

    <Atuar Sadiares>

    *Angela Merkel grabs Boris's bike, loads it into Seran's starfighter, and steals it, flying away and laughing*

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    <Malchior IV>

    *Kakamu and Trantoshen greet the new people*

    Kakamu: So, any emergencies lately? Because something strange happened to me on the way here.

    ------------------------------------------------------

    <Deep space>

    *Muta, SM Muta, and Ferox continue their brawl, blasting and shooting each other and throwing asteroids and Prometium around*

    OOS: I'll get these people somewhere sensible in a while.

    -------------------------------------------------

    <ZFT homeworld>

    *SMK enters DRJ's office, and raises a protosteel eyebrow at him*

    SMK: You request my presence?

    ----------------------------------------------------

    <BZP>

    *User KoN walks into the Users room, and starts to clean the place up*

    ----------------------------------------------------

    <Mordor>

    *The Yerta regroup*

    Kremika: Thanks. So, what now?

    Rabot: We go off, I guess.

    *Naterohk chuckles*

    Naterohk: Well, Vakama was right. A Toa's work is never done.

    *They walk away, looking for a means of escape from the planet*

    ------------------------------------------------------------

    <Teruga Prime>

    Vok: Why do you want him? He's just a cow.

    *A mooing sound can be heard from behind the wall of Kartouche's cell*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:52 am

    <Malchior IV>

    *Aster glares at Klak*

    Aster: Anyway. Blackout and Jones are ramping up their propaganda campaign. Frenzy!

    Frenzy appears out of nowhere and plays a holographic recording*

    *the recording is of a propaganda video portraying the Malchiorians infected by F-Klak, set to a melodramatic narrator claiming that this is the effect of Klak and Nadle testing bioweapons on them*

    Aster: I think you can guess where this is going. They're going to attack, and I can tell you where.

    -----

    <the Omega system>

    *BlackZarak's armada arrives near a Mars-like planet, with a very, very small moon orbiting it*

    *they take positions in orbit*

    *BlackZarak and Starscream are sitting on the bridge of the Primus ship*

    Starscream: So what? We just sit here and wait?

    BlackZarak: I'm afraid so.

    -----

    <Malchior IV again>

    Aster: From what I can tell, Uterio built a weapon of unimaginable power, as a final contingency in case he failed to take the universe by the standard method. He hid it somewhere in the Omega system. And now Blackout's found out about it, and he's sent a fleet to secure it. I don't think any more needs to be said.

    -----

    <ZFT homeworld>

    DRJ: Indeed I do. Blackout is organizing an expedition to recover a very, very powerful weapon. And he wants you to be part of it. Do you want to be part of it?

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak v. Guards>

    *the rubber mallet guy goes flying, but then comes back and hits D-Klak again*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx v. SM Yerta>

    *SMNaterohk ducks, then throws two more water balls at Helryx*

    -----

    <Mordor>

    *a ship lands in front of the Yerta, and a man who looks like the Ninth Doctor walks out*

    Orlin: Hello. I'm Great Being Orlin. Do y'all want a lift?

    -----

    <Teruga Prime>

    DS: He.....it.....the cow has information that I need. You will hand it over or you will die.

    -----

    OOS: Cut short, alas.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:53 am

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: Hmmm... *Focuses*

    *Abruptly, the flail begins to twist and compress*

    *Impurities begin rocketing out in small pellets as the flail becomes more streamlined*

    *It's now a long cord with a dart on the end*

    Toph: *Lashes out rapidly*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Klak's Location: ]

    *Somehow, he's failed to notice a laptop nearby*

    *Abruptly, a ringing noise can be heard - Like a Chatroom's alert for a new message*

    *It persists long after the onset*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Jurai, Nearby Room: ]

    *Azusa has left Ulkesh and Chirox in a small archive while he goes to a side-room to look for something*

    *Laying on the table right next to Ulkesh is an iPad-like device*

    *It begins to chime like the laptop near Klak*

    *A Chatroom opens itself up*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Equius's Workshop: ]

    *The same youth from before, "Tavros", sits in the middle of the room*

    *Held in his hands are a number of gaily-colored cards bearing images of creatures resembling Eldritch Pokemon*

    Tavros: ...mMM-hMM, hMMM HMMM HMMMM... *Looks up* oHH, uHH, hEY EQUIUS! hOW ARE, uHH, yOU DOING?

    Equius: Well, lowb100d. I'm %pecting Vriska so as to make sure her arm was not damaged in the altercation earlier.

    Tavros: *Freezes up* uMM,,,uHHH, tHEN, tHEN IS IT, uHHH, oKAY IF I, uM, lEAVE? vRISKA, uHHHHH, sTILL KINDA,,,sCARES ME,,,

    Equius: ...Lowb100d. You won't get anywhere cowering away from that woman. She'll keep delighting in your fear. I would advise you make good use of her new mindset, however fleeting it may prove to be, to stay here and quietly, but %plicitly make it clear that she doesn't bother you.

    Tavros: uHHHHH, wELL, oKAY,,,iF YOU, uH, sAY SO,,,

    Equius: Just don't try to pick a fight like some f001hardy imbecile. Your chances are %ponentially better just not rea%ing to Vriska's entrance.

    Tavros: wOW! uH, tHANKS FOR THE ADVICE, eQUIUS! yOU'RE JUST AS NICE AS, wELL, nEPETA ALWAYS SAYS! hAHAHAH!

    Equius: Um, it, it is not a problem. Just, do not have a cow whinny Vriska enters. Urgh. You know what I mean.

    Tavros: hAHAH, hAHAHAH! yOU GOT IT!
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:24 am

    Me: Hmm. I didn't know Uterio had something like that hiding around. Kakamu, Trantoshen, you go with Jortenn, Rainn, Peter, Jinx, Aster, and Frenzy to my ship. We're going to scout the location for more info. I'll make sure to have a fleet on standby.

    *turns to laptop*

    Me: Hm....What's this? *opens it*


    ---

    *D-Klak trips the mallet guy, and tries to take his mallet*

    *Meanwhile, DM Helryx forms a shield of water, absorbing the blasts. She then throws the orb of water at Nahterok*

    ---

    *Coro sneaks amongst the group, and gets into Orlin's ship*

    ---

    *Striborg nods*

    Striborg: "Why did you take me from my past?"

    F-Klak: "It was a necessary step in my plan. The old Klak needed to be tormented. Also....you are one of my links to the past, and the new colonel of the Dark Green Lantern Corps."

    Striborg: "*bows* I accept this, master."

    F-Klak: "Anything else, colonel?"

    Striborg: "We recently lost a village."

    FK: "It doesn't concern me. The Reckoning must come, and all must be overtaken."

    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyon.


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:33 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    Ynot: Good, much better.

    *Blocks with the shield, shattering said shield*

    Ynot: VERY GOOD. Now, I will attack you. Prepare a shield.

    *Ynot stands at attention, his left hand out stretched, metal pooling beneath his palm*

    Ynot: I am using a basic two handed sword, made of bronze. Prepare accordingly.

    *The metal elongates and sharpens, forming the sword Ynot mentioned*
    ----

    [BZP]

    Poe: I will get those powers back.

    MY: I'm sure you will try. Now begone.

    Poe: Fine, but let it be known, we will meet again.

    *She storms out of the room, grabbing the Ynot and Blackout clones, dragging them with her*

    MY: Excuse me, did I say you could take them?

    Poe: Don't care, taking them.

    MY: Let me make myself clear. STOP.

    *Poe is forced to a grinding halt by MY's order*

    MY: I am your User, you still do as I say.

    *Poe shoots him a look of pure hatred*

    Poe: No, you aren't. You released me from your control.

    *Poe contracts herself, then shatters MY's hold*

    Poe: I am taking these two, you are going to let me, or I will make your life a living hell.

    MY: How so? You may have some resistance to me, but you cannot hold that. You will do as I say, and I say you leave here without these pawns.

    *Nothing happens*

    Poe: I told you, you don't control me anymore. I am my own User, and these two are to be my characters. Bug off, doughnut breath.

    *Storms out, dragging YC and BC behind her*

    MY: Well, I think I just made an enemy.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm

    <ZFT homeworld>

    *SMK's mask glows for a few seconds*

    SMK: Ah, time is up, I've just been released from my previous master. And it still surprises me how Blackout would think I was still alive. But I shall help.

    ------------------------------------------------------------

    <Teruga Prime>

    *Vok glares at Deathsaurus despite the fist clenched around his neck*

    Vok: And what information would that be?

    -------------------------------------------------------------

    <Mordor>

    *The Yerta look at each other suspiciously, then one by one unsheathe their weapons*

    Tanrus: I nearly died fighting against the Great Beings' armies a few weeks ago. I don't trust your kind very much anymore.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    <Malchior IV>

    Kakamu: Hm.

    *He follows the group, and Trantoshen follows him*

    -------------------------------------------------------------

    <Corrantia>

    *Iron Man stumbles backwards, then pulse-blasts SM Iron Man into some rubble, making him trip over*

    *He then picks up some pieces of debris, quickly crafts them into disk-like shapes, and throws them at SM Iron Man*

    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    <Deep space>

    Ferox: Enough.

    *He grabs SM Muta with a shadow hand, and smashes him into an asteroid*

    Muta: Don't! He has information-

    *Ferox pauses*

    Ferox: Jarvis?

    Muta: Yes. We both need that information.

    Ferox: I'm not helping you.

    *Ferox whacks SM Muta into Muta, dazing them both. He then draws SM Muta closer to him*

    Ferox: Tell me.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:28 am

    <Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

    *Shadow Blade laughs*

    SB: Of course we're not gonna start a new justice league! We're here to blow stuff up! We've got money, guns, explosives, vehicles.....all the things a terrorist needs!

    *he laughs again*

    -----

    <Malchior IV, Klak, Aster and co.'s location>

    *Aster and Frenzy follow the large group of people to Klak's ship*

    -----

    <ZFT homeworld>

    DRJ: Excellent.

    *SMK is teleported to Blackout's Dreadnought, where Blackout, Barricade, Brawl and Bonecrusher are already waiting*

    Blackout: Ah, Kakamu. You're just in time.

    Bonecrusher: Wait. Kakamu? But.....he's a traitor! I hate traitors.

    Barricade: It's not that Kakamu, you oaf. This guy's from the Shattered Mirror Universe, you know, that place with messed-up inverted versions of us and everyone else.

    *the ship takes off, and flies towards Omega*

    -----

    <Jurai>

    *Ulkesh picks up the iPad, and stares at it*

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    *DUVK kicks Uterio in the chest, then attacks him with sonic pulses*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak v. Rubber Mallet Guy>

    *the Rubber Mallet Guy quickly takes back his mallet, and hits D-Klak in the shin*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx v. Naterohk>

    *Naterohk does the exact same thing*

    SMNat: Whatever you can do.....I CAN DO AS WELL!

    -----

    <Mordor>

    Orlin: You weren't fighting the Great Beings, you were fighting Uterio. He tricked us.....well, most of us anyway. I wasn't fooled, and I ended up a sort of outlaw. When I heard the war was over and that TPK had taken over, I decided to come back, but I quickly realized he wasn't any better. So I'm back to being an outlaw. Is that enough to convince you, Toa?

    -----

    <Teruga Prime>

    Deathsaurus: The location of the designs of a scientist called Jarvis. Do you have this information?

    -----

    <Corrantia>

    *SMIM shoots the discs, then fires a missile at Iron Man*

    -----



    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:56 am

    <BZP, Users room>

    *User KoN lifts up one of the computers, clears the rubble to the side, and sits down in the chair, twiddling his thumbs*

    KoN: This is too dangerous now... I never thought it would end up like this.

    *He turns it on, and loads up the BZPB program*

    *He then inserts a USB stick into the tower and types some commands into the program, before leaning back on his chair and pausing for a moment. Thinking back over the last few years, the characters he's controlled and the dangers he's faced, the times when he's been inside the vast multiverse of infinite possibilities and faced certain death, how he's been through that and had so much fun.*

    KoN: Goodbye, BZPB.

    -------------------------------------------------------------

    *All across the multiverse, KoN's characters disappear in a flash, whatever they are doing, mid-sentence*

    -------------------------------------------------------------

    KoN: It's a shame I never got to finish these guys.

    *He takes out the USB stick, and looks at the screen strangely attached to the side; it shows avatars of all of his characters*

    KoN: Who knows, maybe one day I will. But one thing's for sure. They're staying with me, and although I can't take the others', I'll never forget them.

    *He writes a note and sticks it to the monitor, before looking around at the various BIONICLE, Transformers, Avatar, Bleach, Fringe and other posters stuck to the wall*

    KoN: Well, off to the next adventure.

    *He clicks his fingers, and disappears*


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 am

    Rahn: "Excellent. Where's our first target?"

    ---

    *Rainn beckons Aster*

    Rainn: "Oh, Aster, could you help me with my rifle? For some reason it isn't loading right."

    *Jortenn and the others get into the Scout ship*

    ---

    *DU Uterio collapses*

    DUU: "Help me!"

    ---

    DK: "OH SWEET MOTHER.....THAT HURTS! *falls to the floor, and holds his shin* Dang it! What the heck is wrong with you guys!"

    ---

    DM Helryx: *smiles and sits down after dodging the attacks* "Can you dance?"

    ---

    *Coro silently sits in the back of Orlin's ship*

    Coro: "I regret deceiving you, brother."

    ---

    *Ultron stays watching*

    *HK-47 stays watching*

    ---

    *User: MakutaKlak runs to where KoN was*

    MK: NO....Impossible! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:58 am

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: *Nods silently*

    *She coils the metal around herself, extending and hardening it*

    *Abruptly, two huge chunks of ore are pulled deep out of the walls, and amalgamated into her armor*

    *It takes on a glossy black hue with a bronze-silver sheen*

    *Soon, she's formed an intricate, samurai or Chinese general-resemblent armor*

    Toph: *Finishes with a helmet masked sans eyeholes*

    *Stance assumed, she waits*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Klak's Location: ]

    ---

    gallowsCalibrator has begun trolling Klak

    GC: H3LLO TH3R3, M4KUT4 KL4K
    GC: 1 M4Y B3 R3P34T1NG OLD N3WS FOR YOU
    GC: BUT WH4T 1F 1 TOLD YOU TH3R3 W4S 4N 1MM3NS3 THR34T TO YOUR 3NT1R3 PL4N3 OF 3X1ST3NC3
    GC: 4ND TH4T 1 W1SH3D TO L3ND MY 4SS1ST4NCE?
    GC: BY TH3 W4Y
    GC: PL34S3 US3 SOM3TH1NG OTH3R TH4N GR4Y
    GC: 1T 1S BOR1NG 4ND L4CKS FL4VOR
    GC: OTH3R TH4N 4SH3S
    GC: >:C


    ~ ~ ~

    [ Jurai, Records Chamber: ]

    ---

    grimAuxillatrix has begun trolling Representative Ulkesh

    GA: Hello
    GA: Is The One Called Ulkesh There
    GA: I Apologize For Disturbing Your Diplomatic Affairs
    GA: And I Know I Will Regret Meddling In Your Session For Many Years To Come
    GA: (That Is, If We Do Indeed Survive This Disaster)
    GA: But This Query Is Absolutely Necessary
    GA: And With Either Confirmation Or Not
    GA: I Would Never Forgive Myself If I Did Not Help You And Azusa
    GA: As Azusa Helped Me In Another Time
    GA: Apologies, I Am Very Bad About Rambling
    GA: I Will Get Straight To The Point:
    GA: Do You Know Of Jack Noir?


    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Cave: ]

    *All over, pictures are painted in a myriad of hues*

    *On the floor is a messy paintset and brush, while the wall bears a number of boxes and symbols*

    *From the floor rises Nepeta, laying atop a stiff animal pelt for a nap*

    *Stretching as she rises up, Nepeta inspects her cave idly*

    *For a moment, she contemplates a small, worn spot in the corner*

    *She can't help but think of what seems to be her lusus - A medium-sized cat with two smiling mouths*

    *Forcing the memory down, she watches with some regret as the image fades*

    Nepeta: :33 < Pounce de Leon...You were pawsitively the best kitty efur. *Sniffs dangerously, transparent, forest green shimmering in the corners of her eyes*

    *Rubbing the celadon tears away before they can fall, she forces herself to be strong*

    Nepeta: :33 < Can't cry. Equius would be so worried fur me, and I don't want to s33 him fret anymore than he already does...Right. Right. Not gonna cry. It's all in the past. All in the past.

    *Eventually, her calming breaths do manage to prevent any further crying from starting*

    *Hurriedly accessing her computer-device, Nepeta begins to look for someone to talk to*

    Nepeta: :33 < Ah! Purrfect! I never get to RP with him!

    ---

    arsenicCatnip began trolling adiosToreador

    AC: :33 < *with the utmost grace, ac purrowls around an interloper to her domain*
    AC: :33 < *licking her chops, she purrs* "Where have you come furrom?", she asks.


    AT: oHHH, uHHH, hEY, nEPETA!
    AT: oH, uM, rIGHT,,,rP TIME, oKAY,,,
    AT: *sNORTING, aT TOSSES HIS HEAD, pROUDLY DISPLAYING HIS HORNS*
    AT: "i HAVE NO OBLIGATIO TO TELL YOU THAT!", hE RUMBLES
    AT: "lET ME HAVE MY PEACE TO GRAZE, aND I'LL LEAVE TO ROAM SOON!"
    AT: (uHHH, hOW WAS THAT?)


    AC: :33 < (you're really good, h33 h33!)
    AC: :33 < (i'm a little bit surprised, but i figured you'd be no spring cluckbeast!)

    AT: (hAHA! tHAT, uH, mEANS A LOT, cOMING FROM YOU!)
    AT: (lET'S, uHH, kEEP GOING, iF THAT'S OKAY?

    AC: :33 < (right, sure, h33 h33 h33!)

    AC: :33 < *ac's tongue darts out, running over a velvety paw*
    AC: :33 < "that's hardly purrlite," she says with an aloof tone
    AC: :33 < "may i at least know this beast who's entered my domain?"


    AT:"i CAN OBLIGE THAT MUCH," aT CONCEDES EVENTUALLY
    AT: "i AM A MIGHTY HORNBEAST OF THE NORTHERN PLAINS, a NAMELESS NOMAD"
    AT: "mY HERD HAS BEEN SCATTERED BY THE SMALL-HORNED HUNTERS"
    AT: "tHE ONES WHO CARRY TEETH, aND SHARPENED BRANCHES, fOR WHATEVER REASON"
    AT: *sAID ALL HE'S COMFORTABLE WITH, tHE HORNBEAST GOES BACK TO GRAZING*
    AT: *hE KEEPS ONE EYE ON AC AT ALL TIMES*


    AC: :33 < (wow!)
    AC: :33 < (i didn't know you were this good, tavros!)

    AT: uMMM, uHHH
    AT: oH
    AT: (wOW, tHANKS! i, uHH, dON'T GET TO, uHHH, dO THIS MUCH)
    AT: (i MOSTLY AVOIDED, uHHH, eVEN THIS KIND OF RPING)
    AT: (aFTER, uHH, uMM, yOU KNOW,,,)

    AC: :33 < h33 h33 h33!
    AC: :33 < you're fun!


    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Equius's Workshop: ]

    Equius: *Stands a ways behind Tavros*

    *He watches as the younger "lowblood" continues to RP with Nepeta*

    Equius: ... *Makes an odd, undignified noise in throat*

    *When he notices, relieved, that Tavros didn't hear, he strolls away*

    Equius: *Idly picks up tools and begins to work*

    *He's not really sure what he plans to do*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Cove, Pier: ]

    Gamzee: *Has long since finished the sandwiches*

    *As Heen lays on his back, squeaking and wiggling frenetically, Gamzee pats his stomach*

    Gamzee: lItTlE MaN, yOu'rE LiKe...aLl uP iN BeIn' A LiTtLe mIrAcLe. I LiKe yOu. *Smiles, not a zoned-out kind of smile, but a content, compassionate smile*

    *He idly looks up as a huge shape begins to rise out of the water*

    Gamzee: ...GeT BeHiNd mE, lItTlE MaN. *Scoots Heen away with the back of hand*

    *Eyes clearing up briefly, he takes out a simple joker card - Solid black, with with an indigo, cartoonish harlequin face on the front and little objects depicted in the corners; from upper-left clockwise, a hammer, a sword, a four-point star, and a simple ring*

    *The huge, serpentine shape reveals a visage of crocodillian jaws, five oddly-placed, bulging eyes, fangs poking out of its dessicated lips, and a long mane of drenched hair*

    Nightmare?: I see it is my fortune to meet the idiotic little stoner of the group. Tell me, could you bring out those foolish little clubs? I'd like you to put up a fight before I slay you.

    *He notices the card in Gamzee's hand, chuckles, then flicks one eye to Heen*

    Heen: *Cowering behind Gamzee, squeaks pitifully and tries to tug on his pantleg and get him to run*

    Nightmare: Well then, I think I know what will get you to fight. *Lunges for Heen*

    *With a screech, he flails back to find his nose dented and his front teeth busted out - Ochre blood spraying all over Gamzee*

    Gamzee: ... *Now holds a massive battle hammer in hand, topped by a warped carving of a ghost's face and with a rippling, ghostly white armor, periodically opening and closing eyes that consist of black voids with glowing green orbs within*

    Nightmare: Impossible!! That's the Bogeyman Sledge!! It was lost when - !!

    Gamzee: sHuT Up.

    Nightmare: WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME, YOU - !?

    Gamzee: I SaId sHuT ThE MoThErF### uP YoU NoN-BeLoNgInG MoThErF###Er. YoU Do nOt hAvE AnY RiGhT To cOmE AlL Up iN HeRe aNd sTrIkE OuT At mY PaLs.

    Nightmare: CAN YOU EVEN CONCEIVE OF MY MAJESTY!? I AM MY LORD'S MOST -

    Gamzee: CaN YoU EvEn cOnCeIvE Of wHaT I JuSt sAiD To yOu, MoThErF###Er? I'Ll rEpEaT It sLoWlY, sInCe yOu sEeM To bE Of sUcH StUpIdItY ThAt yOu cAnNoT UnDeRsTaNd wOrDs sEnT AlL Up iNtO YoUr wHiSpEr cAvItIeS.

    *Raising his hammer up, he causes it to extend and grow until it roughly matches the Nightmare in mass*

    *However, he is easily able to hold the monstrous weapon with one hand*

    Gamzee: sHuT. tHe mOtHeRf###. uP.

    Nightmare: *Attempts to lunge again, still bleeding profusely*

    Gamzee: *Expression remains unchanging as the hammer begins to drop* hOnK.

    Heen: *Unlike before, eyes narrow and gain a soft glow*

    *For a dog, his eyes are almost analytical*

    ---

    [ Cove, Shack: ]

    Master Big Star: ... *Inclines head to one side* ...This may seem random, but what can you tell me of Gamzee Makara?

    *He artfully keeps his thoughts hidden, but this does not stop the knowing and evermore disturbing grin on Feferi's face to grow into a condescending smirk*

    Feferi: )(-E-E)(---E---E! Looks like you've gotten finally wit)( t)(e glubbin' program about Gamzee, )(U)(? Did it take t)(at walloping outside just now to realize somefin's NOT QUIT---E T)(-E SAM-E WIT)( )(IM? *Shakes head oddly*

    Master Big Star: *No longer afraid of such behavior, levels a cold glare on Feferi* ...Care to indulge me with your wisdom? My mission is to research the previous Sessions that lead to Jack Noir's entrance. I get a feeling that Makara is not the only one hiding a more deadly side, as well. Would that be correct? Or should I wait for you to consult the Horrorterrors, or perhaps Gl'bgolyb's Shadow?

    Feferi: *Grin falls into a frown, as she wipes a cold sweat off forehead Sorry. T)(e grimdarkness )(as never appreciated Great Beings, especially not in my Session. It wasn't until Jack Noir went ballistic t)(at t)(ey began to w)(isper directly to me w)(ile I was awake. If I don't let t)(em say t)(eir piece in little glubs of anger like t)(at, t)(ey begin to tell me more violent t)(ings to do.

    Feferi: ANYWAYS. You want to know about Gamzee. Well, )(e's better t)(an w)(en )(e did an epic pirouette flip off the deep-end a w)(ile back. Now, )(e's become even better at supressing )(is indigoblood impulses t)(an I am at fending off the grimdarkness. T)(at, quite frankly, does not put me at ease, glub glub. )(e's reely dangerous, even wit)( just t)(e clubs.

    Master Big Star: *Eyes narrow* Just the clubs? I thought he was a juggling clubs specialist. The Clubs Deuce didn't have to be upgraded once in the course of the game, am I correct? *Finally turns to look out window, towards the pier*

    *He can vaguely see the silouhette of a massive hammer battering a spasming, serpentine shape*

    Master: ...I see. I suppose that it's only reasonable he would have other weapons, or perhaps find a more fitting type of instrument for his fighting style. Tell me, is that a size-changing hammer?

    Feferi: It is, but first appearances can be deceiving, I'm s)(ore I don't )(ave to tell you, glub glub. Somehow, he found the Joker Array during )(is...Episode, and began using it against enemies that are more dangerous than usual. That would have been useful against the Black King, but Gamzee didn't let us down then, either.

    Master Big Star: ... *Turns to look at her curiously* ...How do you mean?

    Feferi: W)(AL---E, it's a bit )(ard to explain. We were all fig)(ting the Black King, and barely making a dent. Gamzee )(adn't been doing anyt)(ing AT ALL to )(elp, until the Black King broke Karkat's arm and leg, and I guess t)(at made somefin snap.

    Feferi: I was busy )(ealing Karkat, I'm the Witc)( of Life, it was kinda my t)(ing, but we all looked up just in time to see t)(e results of w)(at Gamzee )(ad done. T)(e Black King almost fell flat on )(is @$$, and almost )(alf of )(is )(P was just c)(ipped rig)(t off. We were all almost too s)(ocked to keep fig)(ting, I t)(ink even t)(e Black King couldn't believe w)(at )(ad just )(appened or )(ow exactly Gamzee did it, but t)(en Gamzee just cracked open a Faygo and slouc)(ed off again.

    Feferi: Vriska was t)(e only one of us w)(o could )(ave possibly done more damage. We'll never know for s)(ore, because s)(e was t)(e one to land t)(e finis)(er, and t)(e Black King was just low enoug)( t)(at none of us could make up our minds on w)(ic)( did more damage. W)(en we asked, Gamzee )(ad no idea )(ow )(e'd done it eit)(er and just wandered off soon after, but I know t)(at if it )(adn't been for )(im, we'd never )(ave netted that victory!

    *Once she's done, Feferi scampers over and leans against the window sill to watch the battle with abject glee*

    *By now, the Nightmare's silhouette visibly leaks blood, and he's clearly in his death throes*

    *As the hammer falls one last time, a faint sound floats over to the shack*

    hOnK.

    Master Big Star: ...I'm terrified to ask...But what was Makara's game title again?

    Feferi: )(ee)(ee. T)(e Bard of Rage!

    Master Big Star: ... *Stomach sinks* ...

    -------

    http://bzpb.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=348

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:01 am