BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31425
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:59 am

    Turel: Go ahead then. You set the trap, and we shall take the prey.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2072
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Adrastos on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 am

    *Praepositus performs a quick bow before turning and striding off in the other direction.*

    Praepositus: *Into wrist communication to one of his officers.* I want you to do three things for me please; unlock the escape pod bay around my barracks, claim the lock's been broken. In fact, break it. Secondly, announce to my soldiers that we have been re-assigned. They will as of next month be situated on Attica-9 (Nearby frozen moon) Before thier next ration packs arrive, be sure to add. Lastly, tell them that as of next month I too will have been re-assigned to head of Uterio's guard and will not be joining them. I wish them luck etc etc. Got that?

    Officer: Sir. *Nods to self* Uh, I trust you do this in good judgement sir. I presume all of what you said was pure fiction sir and afterwards I feel that it would be a great injustice not to give me a promotion for my trouble.

    Praepositus: Done, spill this and I'll kill you and the rest of your squadron myself. Follow my plan as I wish and you will be promoted.

    ---

    [Near Ailyb Gyptian]

    Man you readied missiles: Hahaha! That's fighting talk that is, sir. On your command.

    Admiral: *Waves hand dismissively as if to say, 'fire away' or 'after you'. He then puts his hands on his face in a thinking pose.* What's their thinking?

    *Two of the missiles fire towards Ailyb Gyptian. Aiming for two generic cities. Enough to incite surrender if they were lucky but probably just enough to show that the humans do have weapons and they're feeling trigger-happy today.*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7494
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:25 am

    *There is an eruption underneath Ferret, Shaern bursting forth and continuing upward*

    Shaern: Hibeingchasedbyzombiesgottagobye!

    *Several Zombie chase after her, a couple glowing black, one in a red and blue costume, and another via grappling hook*

    ---
    Ynot: One chance, Give me the ring, and you live.

    Malefica: NEV...

    *She is interrupted by a Storm Arrow to her face*

    Ynot: I wasn't kidding.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13054
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:42 am

    OOS: WILL FINISH LATER... sorry :/

    Ferox: Ah! Good, good!

    *He takes out what looks like a blue light*

    Ferox: Speak to it what you want, and you shall come with me, to where my master waits.


    _________________
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:54 am

    Ferret: She quirked an eyebrow at K'theenya "She one of yours?"

    K'theenya: She looked up from snuggling her recovered treasure "I believe so, yes."

    Ferret: "Right. Of course." She took a deep breath and raised her hands in the gesture of stop at the tail end of the zombie horde. "STOP IN THE NAME OF YOUR CREATOR YOU MISERABLE LACKEYS!"

    About a quarter of the horde stopped in their tracks uttering confused groans. The rest split up a few continuing their pursuit a few others turning on Ferret, who looked like she was having a hard time deciding what next.

    Ferret: "Well, that went better then I thought. ZOMBIES DEFEND YOUR MISTRESS!"

    At her command her zombies started mauling the other zombies who naturally mauled back. However her zombies outnumbered as they were couldn't hold back all of them. A few broke off from the melee to chase after K'theenya and Ferret. Ferret groaned and grabbed K'theenya by the back of the jacket in one hand and her briefcase in the other before running off.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7494
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:45 am

    *Flamming Zombie corpses fall down through the vertical tunnel, Shaern right behind, in a squatting position, fireballs in hand*

    Shaern: YOU BUGGERS AREN'T IMMUNE!!!!! TASTE MY SPICY WRATH!!!!

    *She continues falling down the tunnel*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7504
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:56 pm

    *after placing designator-beacons around the rift*

    "All is good, and now to scan this new sys-"

    *Alert pops up concerning a nearby planet going into break-down*

    -tem. Well that was nice, didn't even have to pretend to press a button!

    Plot course for minimum negative safety margin distance and let's test these crust-puncher shells. Haven't had a good exterminatus in too long!<3"

    Last week?

    "didn't count. That planet blew up when the Inqisitor's Hellfury rounds hit, not ours."

    *the battlecruiser settles over orbit, and a single barrel is revealed on the prow, seemingly reaching deep within the ship*

    "ahhh, nothing like disproving you can't make a gun into a gunship...pun not intended"


    Last edited by Srgt. Master on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13585
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:16 pm

    *D-Klak mumbles to himself*

    DK: "Oy vey."

    Klak: Well, we need all the help we can get. Where is Corrantia located? What other random info can you fill in? I'm sure we're all tired of listening to-

    *Nadle's head pops in*

    Nadle: "If you are going to insult Blackout again, I will hurt you."

    Klak: ....Fine.

    ---

    *the missiles explode, killing many, and causing riots in the ruined cities*

    *another communicator contacts the Human ship, cursing at him, and saying that they have declared war with his faction*

    *a third voice, this time in the mind of the admiral, is heard*

    *it is demonic, ethereal, almost the voice of legion. Fear creeps down the spine of the untrained being just for hearing it*

    ???: "Leave my world, mortal. And I shall let you live."

    ---

    OOS: Don't worry KoN, I can work with this.

    *Rahksha shakes his head*

    Rahksha: "I can't see, Ferox. I was blinded in battle. Please take me there yourself."

    ---

    *Uterio seems to be slightly moving*

    Doctor 1: "Zhe Generalissimo is moving!"

    Doctor 2: "That is only a minor sign of progress, dumbkopf."


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31425
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:25 pm

    *Gene Simmons takes out a CD and hands it to Klak*

    Gene Simmons: This disc contains all the information you may need.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2072
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Adrastos on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:00 am

    *The Admiral shivers but does not waver.*

    Admiral: We have already attacked you once. As a planet of reasonable intelligence you have 72 hours to surrender before a second wave and a ground assault. Choose your next actions carefully, I'd hate to have to kill you all.

    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:28 am

    [ On A Darkened Planet Not Too Far Away From The Action: ]

    *Several large men are lined up outside of a Church*

    Thug Boss: Inside is the Demon Sword, Crona...An entity who has killed many of our men.

    *He grins, drawing a heavy-duty pistol and making sure it's fully loaded*

    Thug Boss: Once we're inside, everyone fire at once. Make sure it dies quickly.

    *Everyone nods, before raising their guns and aiming inside*

    Thug Boss: ... *Kicks the Church's doors in* NOW!!

    *All of them fire inside before looking to see*

    *To their surprise, not a peep comes from inside*

    *Looking inside, they see a strange...Person standing there*


    ???: ...? *Looks them over, scuffed slightly by all the bullets* ...Who are...?

    Thug Boss: Kid, I don't know how you survived that...But...Do you know where we can find Crona?

    ???: ...I...I am...Crona... *Begins to form a strange blade*

    *Double-edged, black with a white stripe down the middle, it has a cuboid crossguard formed of three metal bands; around the central bands are four narrow spikes jutting out radially*

    *Each gun is focused on Crona, as the Thug Boss begins to charge his apparent energy-gun*

    Thug Boss: Sorry, then. We're here to get revenge for everyone you've murdered.

    Crona: ...I don't know how to deal with revenge...

    *A low hum starts to pick up...*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13585
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:34 am

    *Klak grabs Gene Simmon's disc, and puts it into a machine that projects it*

    OOS: I hope you don't mind if I add some info to your fortress.

    Me: Well, this fortress looks heavily armed. Much more than the one on that asteroid. Guards number somewhere in the thousands, turrets surrounding it, a classic moat. This invasion won't be easy. Apparently, according to this data, the Corrantian nation that supports Uterio's forces is the home of this fortress. They depend on the Great Beings for military sustenance. If we take that fortress down, the dictator becomes weak.

    DK: "Easy way to let us avoid a full-fledged conflict on that planet."

    Abneris: "Indeed, sir."

    Me: We'll need to get through the moat and the guards at the front to even think about entering the fortress. This won't be easy. But I think we'll win this one. Comments, concerns? Anyone? *looks at Kakamu, Blackout, and everyone else*

    ---

    ???: "Reasonable intelligence? *the being cackles* You seem to have no idea who I am, do you?"

    *something begins to pull the ship away from Ailyb-Gypte*

    ???: "I am RA!!"

    ---

    *Several hours before the humans had arrived, the remnants of the Osirians all began to fade into their ship, and transformed it into Ra*

    ---

    *Rahksha frowns*

    Rahksha: "Who are you, and why did you summon me?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:22 am

    [ Darkened Planet, Church: ]

    *Blood is splattered all over*

    *However, not a single body is left*

    Crona: ... *Looks around at the carnage sadly*

    *From hir back, the little doll-like creature grinds its teeth*

    ???: *In a high-pitched, petulant voice* 'Ey. 'Ey! You loser! We were sent to get in on the action! Mom told us to make a ruckus with those idiots a Solar System away! Git your @ss in gear, demmit!!

    Crona: B...But, Ragnarok...I'm...I'm tired...I...I don't...Don't wanna...Uuugh...

    Ragnarok: *Gives hir a noogie from both sides of the head* C'mon, you loser! Just get this over with so I can eat, or I'll steal all your food again! That is, if you don't get locked up first!

    Crona: Waaah...Alright...Alright...Please stop...You're...You're hurting me... *Takes out a small blade*

    *Slitting hir wrist, zie lets a stream of jet-black blood fall to the floor*

    Crona: My blood is black... *Starts to sink into the expanding puddle*

    *Soon, zie emerges from the floor...Right near K'theenya and Ferret*

    Crona: Uuuh...I...Don't know how to deal with girls...

    Ragnarok: *More noogies* Get ready for an attack!!

    Crona: Waaah...Please stop...What if...They don't...Want to fight...?

    Ragnarok: You serious!? Look at you!! Look at that zombie!! *Points*

    Crona: *Looks and sees what Ragnarok was pointing at* ...

    *A zombie, most tendons severed, flops around on the floor*

    Ragnarok: Mindless! No will! Content to just wallow around! See this? This is you. See? This is you!

    Crona: ... *Hiccup* ... *Still makes no move to attack* ...

    Ragnarok: God!! You're so lame. *Huff*

    *However, his attacks on Crona cease*

    Crona: ... *Gazes at K'theenya and Ferret* ...

    *Zie still remains silent*

    [ OOS: Sowwy if this isn't okay. ]

    [ If not, I'll edit. ]
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:38 am

    Ferret drops the manhandled K'theenya before they both exchange a look.

    Ferret: "Okay, uh...strange pink-haired person who teleported in here. I'm not sure what you are, and I'm not gonna ask, but you really shouldn't put up with that kind of abuse."

    K'theenya: She dusts herself off before getting up. "Maybe it likes the abuse?"

    Ferret: Whacks K'theenya on the head "Don't call people it."

    K'theenya: "Well what else is it?" Quirking an eyebrow she walks over and pokes Ragnarok "Not like I've seen someone with funny black things poking out of them before...that I remember anyway."

    Ferret: "Yeahhh. You're just so reliable."
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7504
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:18 am

    *Above the planet's surface*

    "Well then, are the preparations complete?"

    Yes.

    "Wonderful. Let's do this the old-fashioned way, crust preparation followed by warhead delivery, shall we?"

    Confirmed, Beginning per-warhead-delivery bombardment.

    *High-Explosive warheads begin firing from the main cannons, blowing chunks out of the plains below and blowing away the poison clouds, revealing the zombie infestation on the surface*

    "Ha-Ho! I see there is a corruption upon this world! All the more reason to purge this planet! I guess if there are any sentient beings here I might as well let them know the planet might die a few seconds earlier..."

    *walking over to another console, he composes a quick message and sends out the messenger-lances throughout the planet below*

    ~planet side~

    *Various steel Lances crash down into the earth, unfolding after a few seconds into a speaker system which then plays the recorded message:*

    "This is Magos Osseron of the Iron Priests, Commander of the Dark Ripple, and chosen vessel of the Omnissiah's word. I have declared Exterminatus upon this planet, upon the basis of the corruption of the air, life, and soul of this planet. In about one standard hour I shall deliver a planet-killer warhead to the surface, and cleans this planet of sin.

    If there are any intelligent life forms not corrupted by the taint, you have one hour to reach your space-capable vessel(s) before the destruction of the planet. The Adeptus Mechanicus is not responsible for any loss of life, sight, property, sanity, innocence, and/or anything-else-I-can't-be-bothered-to-think-up-of if you do not pass by the Dark Ripple and check out of the planet within 5 minutes of leaving atmosphere.

    Thank you and have a nice planetary-death-day!

    Oh, and if you haven't noticed by now, this planets going down either way, the planet's core is going into meltdown. I'm just putting this place down for -uhhh...space-lane safety reasons."

    *with the ending of the message, Osseron's ship continues preparing the local surface of the planet for Exterminatus*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7494
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:52 am

    *A balled up Sonia rolls through the room*

    Sonia: Oh, hey, non-Zombie people. *Notices K'Theeyna has her jug* Time to leave then? *Notices Chrona* Or perhaps combat time?
    -----

    HY: Dang Monkey boy, that was cold, even for me...

    Ynot: Don't care. *Picks up the Yellow Ring of Fear* That's three Corps down. Next up iiiis, ah, the Corp of Hope, the Blue Lanterns.

    HY: Oh, this is going to be fun.

    Ynot: Shut up and get back over here.

    *Ynot forces HY's body to reform with his before departing again*
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13054
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:51 am

    Kakamu: I will go and do as you say.

    ----------------------

    *Yon gets up*

    Yon: Oww... Where am I?

    *He starts to walk aimlessly*

    ----------------------

    ???: You have been brought here, Rahksha, for a reason. Let me descend to you...

    *The dark part of the room lights up, revealing a giant mech that looks like the one in my avatar. It is piloted by a man in white robes and short black hair. He has white skin, and although he looks young, he has a certain air of age around him. The mech kneels and he steps out of the cockpit and walks to Rahksha*

    ???: Hi. My name is Jarvis.

    *Jarvis frowns when he spots Rahksha's blindness, and feels sorry for him*

    Jarvis: I have to tell you a story. Do you have time?

    *Ferox simply stands by and watches*


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:55 am

    *As Ragnarok is poked, he swats at K'theenya*

    Ragnarok: Hey hey hey!! Don't touch me!! *Growl*

    Crona: *Gulp* ...I...I don't...Want...To fight...Uuugh... *Flinches*

    Ragnarok: *Yet more noogies* If you're going to talk to them, at least have a spine!! Don't keep pausing in the middle of your sentences!! This is why I get to do stuff like this - You just let me do it!!

    *Soon, however, he releases Crona and stares at the others with his strange eyes*

    Crona: ...Something bad...Is happening...To...The planet...I don't...Don't have...Enough energy...For, for...Another...Warp...

    Ragnarok: *Huff* Wuss. What the snot is trying to say is that we'd be a useful ally, at least until Mom calls us up again for a missions somewhere else. If you leave us here, even I can't protect Crona from a planet going up in smoke.

    Crona: ... *Bows head* ...I...Don't know how to deal with suspicion... *Holds right arm with left hand*

    Ragnarok: Feh. They're probably more suspicious of me. Don't worry, Useless Crona.

    Crona: ... *Keeps head down* ...O...Okay... *Shifts feet uncomfortably* ...

    Ragnarok: We gonna leave before this planet gets roasted?

    *He folds his arms, leaned atop Crona's head*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13585
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:00 am

    OOS: Addy and DRJ, see my last post.

    *Klak nods*

    Me: Excellent. Gather your units and weapons. We leave in a few hours.

    *D-Klak, Klak, and Abneris walk out with Perseus*

    *Perseus and D-Klak leave to prepare the Knights of the Keruvim*

    Me: We'll rest on the way there. This is war, men!

    *hundreds, maybe even thousands of Malchiorians all over their solar system begin to load into their ships as the word goes out: Battle time*

    *Abneris goes to his ship, and begins checking, making sure everything is working*

    ---

    Rahksha: "Tell me the story, Mr. Jarvis. I have time."


    _________________


    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:31 am

    Ferret: She smiles sweetly at Sonia. "Excellent. You look like less of a blithering psycho. Do you know where the ship is? This planet is sort of going into meltdown."

    K'theenya: She smiles and tries to look nonthreating, wishing she'd started this encounter as her fuzzy self. "Well I certainly don't find you suspicious. If anything you're interesting. Besides it's my ship so I get to say who comes. Alright?"

    Ferret: Her head snaps up and she stared at K'theenya in shock. "Who in anywhere was dumb enough to give YOU of all people a ship? ...actually that you haven't crashed it yet is kind of impressive."
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7494
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:48 am

    Sonia: Well that honor belongs to a friend of mine and recent acquaintance of hers, his name is Ynot, he makes metal things out of thin air, so a disposable ship was only a minor effort on his part.

    *Looks at K'theeyna*

    Sonia: Seen Shaern, haven't seen her since we....

    *Is cut off by Shaern coming back through the hole*

    Shaern: Teach them where the apple goes...Oh, hey, new people numbers two and three! May I assume the rumbling and fiery aura I feel means this place is about to go? If so, I'll meet you at the ship.

    *Goes back into the hole, launching herself skyward with flame jets bursting from her palms*
    ----

    *Ynot emerges on Odym, a large number of beings of all sorts chanting*

    Chant: In fearful day, in raging night, With strong hearts full, our souls ignite, When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!

    Ynot: Wonderful. Now, to start a fight with the hope corp.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:55 am

    Crona: ... *Gazes at K'theenya* Th...Thank you...

    Ragnarok: *Snort* Well Glory Hallelujah! You all decided to not stay on the fireball!

    Crona: ...P...Please, Ragnarok...Don't...Don't be...Too mean... *Sniffle* ...Please...?

    Ragnarok: Oh, f#ck me. Fine. Just don't make me listen to your sniveling.

    Crona: ...Thank you... *Stays close to K'theenya* ...
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:26 am

    Ferret: Starts jogging for the door "Yes, let's make like bananas and split, shall we?" After she pushes a brick the castle reconfigures itself so that they have a clear way to the outside. "K'theenya, since you presumably know where the ship is would you lead the freaking way?"

    K'theenya: She smiles and grabs Chrona's hand "Of course! Let's go girls!" She bounces ahead plowing down the corridor and straight through the remaining zombies. They quickly arrive at the ship despite the shaking of the dying planet. She stops for a minute and stares at it. "You know I forgot how to open this thing."

    Ferret: Glares at K'theenya before stepping in front of her and fiddling with the ship "You WOULD. Gimme a sec I think I can...AH-HA!" with a pop and a hiss the door came down. "Excellent. Now, all aboard the...what's this thing called?"

    K'theenya: Smiles widely while climbing aboard, pulling Crona behind her. "Its the Drunken Ferret of course."

    Ferret: "...yeah we're changing that name. Anyway, everyone's aboard, so we are now blasting off, yes we are." Staring at the control board, she pokes a few buttons before lifting off, the planet starting to fall apart in their wake.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7504
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:31 am

    "Wonderful, the crust Has been weakened, Unleash the cyclone shells!"

    With a shout Osseron slams a large red button on the console.

    Outside, the ship's Main cannon Flashed once, the kickback physically hurling the ship over the horizon as the building-sized shell punched deep into the planet before detonating, the rest of the crust breaking apart from the sudden pressure wave within the core.

    In a flash the entire core, and parts of the atmosphere, flew away as the planet died, the local space becoming filled with debris.

    "Wonderful, and this time we actually ended up outside the debris field too! ahh joy!"

    Ship on Scan

    "Hmmm, interesting, there was intelligent life there! Show on Sca- wait, isn't that the ship we nearly road-killed? Huh..."

    *Osseron's ship slows to a stop from it's reverse, the engines cutting out to leave the large ship floating in space, it's main cannon still ejecting smoke into the void.*


    Last edited by Srgt. Master on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:32 am

    Crona: ... *Looks around* ...

    *Zie seems very unsure of what to do*

    *Thus, zie goes and sits down in the corner*

    Ragnarok: *Retreats into hir back*

    Crona: *Stares at the floor*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7494
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:44 am

    *Shaern pokes Chrona with a stick*

    Shaern: You don't seem very confident.

    Sonia: Shaern...WHERE DID YOU GET A STICK?

    Shaern: Magic.

    *Sonia turns to K'Theeyna*

    Sonia: I really can't tell if she is being sarcastic, or if she learned a stick summoning spell...

    Shaern: So, what's your name, kid?
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:53 am

    Crona: ...? *Looks up* ...

    *Zie gulps nervously, shifting around*

    Crona: ...I...I'm...Crona...The...The other one...Is...Ragnarok...

    *Head bowed again, zie seems to visibly shrink*

    Crona: ...Please don't...Poke me...
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:02 am

    Ferret: Plops herself down in another corner and sort of glares around the room.

    K'theenya: "Aww, Shaern, be nice to the poor thing! She's just too cute to be mean to!" She grins and kneels by Chrona "Hey, do you like fuzzy animals?"
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7504
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:04 am

    *Recovering his bearings, Osseron resets the power flows of the ship, and with a sudden flickering, the ship partially itself.*

    "Now then, Seeing as our allies have yet to call us into battle, the ship's power core is overloaded, and there is nothing I can work on, I must entertain myself with something or we'll end up with another noodle incident."

    Please keep yourself busy. My mainframe is still recovering from that.

    "Fair enough, feel free to call me when the ship recovers, now then, about that ship...Open Comms with it, One-Way if needs be."

    *The Comms burst is sentwith the message*

    "Hello, are you recieving this? It is Magos Osseron. My ship is currently incapacitated and I would like to board your vessel and accompany you for awhile. Until the ship's power core is ready for travel again. I can't really see what you reply, but if you will allow me, please come within 2.5 kilometers from my ship and lower your shields, so I can teleport on board. Thanks if you let me on, or Go to hell if you fly off and leave me in this hulk...anywho I really hope you let me on."


    Last edited by Srgt. Master on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:08 am

    Crona: ... *Looks back up, at Ferret* ...

    *Zie blinks slightly, head tilting to the side a bit*

    Crona: Y...Yes...Yes, I do...
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7494
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:27 am

    Shaern: Fiiiiine.

    *Tosses the stick over her shoulder, it disappears in a puff of smoke*

    Sonia: Wait, you actually used MAGIC!?!?!?

    Shaern: I don't lie, unless limes are involved...That's another story altogether... Speaking of which, have any?

    Sonia: Seeing as we just boarded the ship with no preparations, or time to consider grabbing a few...

    *Shaern sulks*

    Sonia: I had one in my pocket to get you to punch Ynot before we hopped on.

    Shaern: Awe, that's so cute, you didn't have to get me a Lime for that, I would have done it free. Probably would have thrown in a fireball no charge as well.

    *Tackles Sonia for the juicy goodness*
    ----

    *Ynot raises his voice loud*

    Ynot: In darkest hour, on brightest deed, no entity will slow my Creed. Let my name be uttered by those it has not, quake in recognition, I AM YNOT!

    *The Crowd turns, rings at the ready*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:29 am

    K'theenya: She looks up at the sudden message "Ooh! More people! Someone set it up so they can come on, kays?" Without waiting for aknowledgement she shifts into her ferretfox form and looks imploringly at Crona. "Chook?"

    Ferret: "Oh sure, leave everyone else to work your stupid ship." Glaring at the small creature she slowly gets up and makes her way over to the console pressing buttons until she reaches the desired effect. "There. Maybe that'll work." Sliding down she leans her back against the metal her the back of her head banging against it with a loud clang.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:30 am

    Crona: *Eyes widen* Ooh...

    *Slowly reaches out towards K'theenya*

    Crona: M...May...May I...?
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7504
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:31 am

    *Seeing the ship reach an optimal position, Osseron suppressed a sigh of relief as he prepared the last of the energy store for the teleporter*

    "That's a relief, now then. Let's do thi-"

    *with a flash, he appears on the Drunken Ferret with a crackle of lightning*

    "-is. Well that was easy! Just a quick check"

    *Patting himself down, he makes sure his shoulder-mounted utility mechandrite is still there before looking around him to the rest of the bridge*

    "Ahh, now then, To whom must I extend my thanks to upon this vessel?"

    *He looks to all the beings in the room, pausing a second on the ferret as his eye's optics filtered through various filters before moving on*

    OOC: a close drawing I found of what Osseron looks like:

    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/079/6/d/techpriest_by_blazbaros-d3c3dgg.png

    Not my work, just found via google and like how it looks. Hes work is his and all that Smile
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:47 am

    K'theenya: With a happy chook she jumps up and settles into Chrona's lap before studying the intruder.

    Ferret: Opens her eyes with a sigh. The catgirl doesn't bother getting up, but does point to herself "Okay, I'm the one who actually made the adjustments, the ferretfox in the pinknette's lap is K'theenya, the owner of this vessel, and I haven't really been paying attention to who the rest of the peanut gallery here are."
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7494
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:51 am

    *Sonia crawls out from Shaern*

    Sonia: Urk. Hello there new person. I am Sonia, and the other one on top is Shaern. We are followers of this ships creator, and companions to it's owner. If you need a new ship, Ynot's the Makuta to go to.
    ----

    *A Blue Lantern floats up from the others, his costume Bright blue, but tinged with green*

    Hal: Good to see you Ynot, how've you been?

    Ynot: Hal? You have a Blue ring too?

    Hal: Yeah. I was being controlled by a red ring a while back, so I needed a little hope to counter act it's effects. how goes the hunt?

    Ynot: Orange, Red, and Yellow have all relinquished a ring to me. Blue Is next, then Purple, Black and White.

    Hal: Ah, see, I can't let you harm the Blue Lanterns.

    Ynot: Then I guess I settle for Green.

    *Ynot summons a spear and tosses it through Hal's shoulder*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:01 pm

    [ OOS: But Ynot~ ]

    [ You still have to get a ring from the Indigo Lanterns~ ]

    [ Though I can understand how you might be wary of those psychopathic shrews. ]

    [ 8O 8O 8O ]

    ~ ~ ~

    Crona: ... *Gazes at Osseron fearfully* ...I...I'm...Crona...

    *Zie seems to have been so startled that it took a while to catch up*

    *From over hir shoulder, Ragnarok can be seen peeking out at the intruder*

    Ragnarok: ... *Growls bestially, with a demonic rumbling* ...


    Last edited by Black-Blood Zev on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7504
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:24 pm

    *Nodding to each person as they were named before turning back to Sonia.*

    "Although the offer is enticing, This vessel *gesturing to the hulk outside* shall resume full travel and combat capabilities.... eventually. I did need to get out of it, as the life-support systems where....underpowered to say the least."

    *turning to look at the ferret-fox, he bows deeply at the waist*

    "I thank you K'theenya, you have saved me from much boredom on my ship. I did not properly prepare my vessel for using the Exterminatus right then and there...."

    *Noticing Crona*

    "Pardon me if my appearance startles you. My beliefs mandate the replacement of the weaknesses of the flesh with steel, and I understand most do not find my form attractive. Do You like sweets by the way? I packed some here, and just love sharing them with others who I meet. It's a slight personal quirk from when I was young...200 standard years now I think?"

    *searching inside his robe, he pulls out a handful of brightly-colored candies, and offers them to the group in general*

    *He politly ignores the being growling at him, although his shoulder-mounted optical mechandrite never lets it out of sight.*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:32 pm

    Crona: N...No, I...

    Ragnarok: CANDY!? BITCHIN' YEAH!! *Lunge*

    *Despite his size, he easily drags Crona along with him*

    Ragnarok: GIMME GIMME!! *Snatches a big handful* GAWOMPH!! *SNAFFLE*

    Crona: ...R...Ragnarok...Th...That's really, really rude...

    Ragnarok: Snrf snrf snrf feck off snrfll...

    Crona: *Sits on the floor, back to Osseron*

    Ragnarok: *Still chowing down*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:39 pm

    K'theenya: "Chk!" Startled she gets knocked out of Crona's lap. Shaking it off she politely bows her head to Osseron before delicately taking a sweet in her teeth and settling next to xir again deftly unwrapping it with her paws.

    Ferret: She rolls up and takes her own piece "Thanks man, I'm crashing hard. It's a long day when somebody decides to blow up your planet."
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7504
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:41 pm

    *Taking one of the candies himself, he nods before opening his re-breather to eat the candy*

    "Indeed. I still remember the day I had to declare Exterminatus on my home-world, with an Inquisitor to bare witness and sign the warrant, of course... but still it was a long fight."

    *shaking himself from the memories, Osseron looks back at the assembled group*

    "Sorry about the ramble. I have a tendency to wander off. Besides, Your planet was poorly maintained, judging from the explosion, I doubt it had a year left anyway...if it hadn't gone into meltdown early and all.

    Now, seeing as I might be here for awhile, I might ass well get comfortable."

    *He sits down with his looking at K'theena while he eats some more candies, occasionally tossing one to Rag*

    "So, do you have a name? or do are you an extension of hir will?"
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:01 pm

    Ragnarok: Snrf, snrf...Urrrp.

    Crona: ...Ragnarok...That's...That's gross...

    *BAP*

    Crona: *Rubs head where Ragnarok smacked hir* ...Uuuh...

    Ragnarok: I'm Crona's Demon Weapon, Ragnarok.

    *He snaps a candy out of the air*

    Crona: ... *Grows lonely* ...

    *Abruptly, a low grumble can be heard coming from hir stomach*

    Crona: Um...Uh...D...Don't worry about it...

    *Zie blushes, keeping head down*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:06 am

    Ferret: Makes a dismissive gesture with her hand "Honestly I wasn't planning on staying THAT much longer. Really though I'm not a physicist. I just needed the power and it seemed like leeching it off the core would be the most efficient. Surprising it held up as well as it did really."

    K'theenya: Finished with her candy, she curls back up in Crona's lap, nosing xir concernedly.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7504
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:36 am

    Nodding, osseron accepted the comment before Crona's stomach rumbles*

    "Well then, you seem to be more of a parasitic weapon than Symbiotic weapon Ragnorok. Keeping your host hungry like that."

    *pulling out a sweet, Osseron eye-smiles at Crona while offering the candy, his utlity mechandrite keeping Ragnarok distracted with another piece of candy*

    "Here you go, it's not much, but someone of your physical state should not go hungry."
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7494
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:50 am

    Shaern: So new person at the front console with the cat ears, whose name I still do not know, where ARE you going next? I'd ask the same to furry face, but I get the feeling she doesn't know her self.

    ----
    Hal: You dare assail me, a GREEN LANTERN?

    Ynot: From where I'm standing, you are a Blue Lantern at the moment. the Quest I was set upon was to fetch a ring from all corps, and you would stop bugging me. If you didn't want the Blues hurt, should have said something then, now it's to late, and the gears are in motion.

    Hal: I command you to stop, this INSTANT!

    *Summons another spear to go through Hal's other shoulder*

    Ynot: Sorry Hal, I'm afraid I can't do that.

    *Grabs the Lantern by the throat*

    Ynot: Now, I can hold off my assault on the the Blue lanterns until i have the Purple, Indigo, Black and White rings, give you time to prepare and such. The instant I have them, I will be back, full force, and when I do, I will be fighting you, and taking not only your Blue ring, but your Green as well. Clear?

    Hal: Urk..

    Ynot: Good. *Releases and let's Hal drop, then turning away, in search of his next prize*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:13 am

    Ferret: "Eh?" For the first time she really notices Shaern "Well, I'm Ferret. I was planning on picking up a friend of mine. I left him...elsewhere because as you could tell that planet wasn't exactly safe."
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7494
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:24 am

    *Ynot reappears in the void of space, where a certain planet was not to long ago, much rock and debris floating by*

    Ynot: Hmm, My other rings were saying that the Black Lanterns were here. I don't see anything, though.

    *Takes out the Red, Orange, and Yellow rings, tossing them up, they promptly take flight off to Ynot's left, where he follows, finding a glowing black person, wearing a blue, red, and yellow uniform, his chest emblazoned with a stylized 'S', and a tattered red cape beneath him*

    Ynot: Ah, I see, only one survivor. By the looks of it, the only Black lantern left is the legendary Man of Steel. With you, I should be able to lure out the White lantern.

    *Grabs the zombified Superman, transporting him to New Z'Traa, and lying in wait*
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13054
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:28 am

    OOS: Sorry for not posting this yesterday Klak, internet died :S

    *Jarvis smiles, and slowly paces around Rahksha with his hands behind his back*

    Jarvis: I am from a planet called Rhadan. I was a great scientist turned philosopher, turned prophesiser. I went on many adventures, learned many things. Can you believe that I am over 100 years old?

    *At this, he stops and laughs at himself, before continuing*

    Jarvis: The first day I left my home planet, I was nearly killed. My ship crashed and I was crippled, but an angel came and took me out, healed me, and gave me this.

    *He holds something up in front of Rahksha, before remembering that he is blind. Awkwardly, he continues talking*

    Jarvis: Well this is... Actually I can't describe it very well, I'm sorry. But it's a map of sorts. A moving, shifting map. It tells the future and shows the people that will make it. I believe there is only one other in existence, held by someone called Trantoshen, this my map has told me. Anyway, Rahksha, you are here because I have seen you in this map, and me fighting by your side in a battle. I am also meant to give you something, something red and glowing. Do you know what this object could be?


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:29 am

    [ Drunken Ferret: ]

    Crona: ... *Gratefully takes the candy* ...Th...Thank you...

    Ragnarok: *Snarfs down the other candy* Feh. So, where exactly is this "friend" of yours, Cat-Freak?

    Crona: ... *Has become preoccupied with stroking K'theenya's ears* ...

    *After chewing and downing the candy, hir eyes close*

    *Though very slight, a smile graces hir features*

    Ragnarok: Bleh. Makes me sick.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:38 am

    Ferret: "Depends on if he moved or not, oh miserable one. It's not like we're stuck together for life like some people I could name. I do have a pretty good idea though."

    K'theenya: Lets out a happy squeak to let Crona know she approves of the action.

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:10 am