BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Adrastos
Srgt. Master
Kon
Klak
Heat
Zev the Reveler
Yenot
11 posters

BZPB

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9858

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

BZPB - Page 13 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Yenot Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:08 pm

MY: How about this? A normal weapon can be used against us, yes? A empowered person can turn against us. Ynot has given me an idea, not directly of course, but in a round about way. Give me a moment.

*MY scampers off into his domicile and returns with a small box*

MY: I propose we equip normal species with a weapon that cannot be used against us, as we will control it's power source. I propose we create a Lantern Corp of Pride. Ynot is it's first member, but I do not think he will be actively part of it's doings. By forging a central battery, the members would be reliant on us to use the rings powers. Instant task force to impose our will.

*MY opens his box to reveal a small ring radiating a Platinum light with a gear emblazoned on it's face*

MY: I've been considering this for a bit, actually. Made this prototype for myself, should we ever be attacked by other Users again. The war against B6 was a trial, and we barely scraped past. Got me wondering what i could do to make myself a harder target to take down. What say ye?
    ----

[Planet of the Beasts]

*In the crowd, a line is being made quite quickly as something thunders through, the crowd begins whispering it's name, 'Scourge'*

Ynot: Who approaches me? Speak for yourself, do not let the crowd cover you.

*The crowd parts to reveal a reptilian canine creature with three heads, each one drooling flame*

Scourge: My name is Scourge, and I am champion of this realm. You have intruded upon my territory, who do you think you are?

Ynot: As I have said, and I will not again, as I dislike repeating myself, I am Ynot. Friend of the Old King Gazelle. Whoa are you to claim dominion over the Kings Domicile. I know he has passed, but i also know you cannot be his descendant.

Scourge: You are correct, I am not related to the old fool who you claim to have known. I usurped the throne for my own. Power rules these lands, the strongest lead.

Ynot: It is very clear to me yo have no relation to Gazelle. He did use force, but the Good King was WISE and strong. You are blind with power, probably drunken as well.

Scourge: You are confident, meat sack. Perhaps if you are who you claim you are, you can back up these claims you make. I challenge you to a battle.

Ynot: Agreed, but on the terms of one on one fight. No weapons or outside aide. Me versus you for the crown. Does the Coliseum of old still stand? it was such a nice place to fight.

Scourge: Nay, it crumbled with time, we have a new one, built from the bones of those who died in the old.

Ynot: Then we shall not fight there, it is to fragile.

Scourge: You MOCK what little advancement has happened since the person you claim has left?

Ynot: You call that advancement? When I left there were ruins of a civilization, now it appears there is nothing but jungle and a coliseum that would collapse if I fought in it.

*Ynot turns back to the crowd*

Ynot: Creatures of the land, when I have claimed the throne here for my own, I will rebuild the civilization that once stood here, even greater than what your legends tell.

*The Crowd roars in approval*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Coins : 9854

Post by Srgt. Master Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:53 am

-User Room-

*USarge...or rather the puppet, makes a noise somewhat a cross between a wet fart and a sponge soaked in propanol being simultaniously set on fire and tossed into a meat grinder*

US: "Sorry but while I like the design (I really like it [but not enough to justify it {terrible idea, really<but then again back on track>}]) I find that is gonna back-fire in some unforeseen but somehow terribly predictable fashion, especially if we leave one of the major powers involved in any way whatsoever. ESPECIALLY one of the core beings from what I've been able to learn who has an obsession with breaking any and all dimensional walls.

NOR do we need another ultra-powered being flailing around the universe, no offense T-A."

-Leviathan: Salvage hold-

*Osseron continues the operation, slowly getting closer to where his unexpected visitors lie*

-Symka 3-

*USarge warps behind the group of drones and slashes at the back drone, warping to the next one and repeating the process on the next drone*

---------

OOC:sorry been busy with RL (^3^);7
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33881

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:48 pm

<User room>

T-A: That's why we're not involving anyone but ourselves. We build this ourselves, and we use it ourselves. It will be nothing but a puppet, and we will be the only puppet masters. Get it now?

*he pulls out his notebook again and writes something in it*

T-A: That said, MY's idea isn't bad either. Perhaps we could implement both Thunderwing and the Corps, set them both on threats and see which one does better?

-----

<Malchior IV>

OOS: I'll assume Blackout has already been put in a cell.

*Blackout sits silently in his cell*

-----

<Federal Building>

*everyone else also gets out*

*Olivia, Peter and Walter drag Knock Out to an interrogation room*

Aster: So, what now?

-----

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

*SB laughs at the TV*

SB: They're not even close!

-----
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:09 pm

[User Room]

MY: Alright, a competition, then? Who shall we target? Uterio's son? That Organization Rixika went too? What happened to Oscelot? He's usually a good fighter.

*MY looks across the map of the BZPB Uberverse*

MY: Interesting... What are you up to down there... what about this other User from another...what did he call it? A session? Whatever, the not-our-User Zev.

---
    [Planet of the Beasts]

*Ynot and scourge have found a large clearing in a forest with a vertical cliff face to the far end, trees surrounding with a river coming down from the cliff and winging it's way through to the left*

Scourge: How is this for a battle ground?

Ynot: This will do. Obviously we do not want this to be to the death, yes? So, down til count of ten, yes?

Scourge: On this world, all fights are til the death.

Ynot: So be it. Let it be known I offered to spare your life.

*Ynot removes Ka-Oni-Santsu from his person, leaving him with Xeno, along with his ring and external armor, while Scourge relinquishes nothing and they take positions opposite each other in the clearing*

Ynot: I will let you have the first move, as this is your dominion for he time being.

Scourge: I will NOT be mocked. GRRRAWL!

*Scourge races towards Ynot full spring, mouths agape, spewing flame, each a different hue. One red, one white, one blue. He bites down hard on Ynot's throat and shoulders, resulting in a reverberating clang of tooth on metal*

Ynot: Interesting, if I was any one else, I would be dead.

*Scourge backs away confused*

Scourge: But..I saw you, you removed your armor...what trickery is this, meat sack?

Ynot: No trickery. Being the god of Metal and Advancement, my body is made of the strongest metals there are. No amount of flame or pressure can penetrate my hide. Also, there is no meat on this frame. Only cold hard metal to beat you into submission. Oh wait, that's right, this is til death isn't it?

*Realization strikes scourge like a brick to the face as his eyes widen in terror*

Scourge: Cheater! You have deceived me!

*Ynot grins and crosses his arms*

Ynot: I have done no such thing. You challenged me to a fight, I accepted. You assumed I was mortal after I declared myself a god. Everything I have said is true. So will you concede, or continue to press this futile attempt to defeat that which cannot be harmed?

Scourge: Lies! No god has ever set foot on these lands.

Ynot: I have, twice now. Or do the people of the land truly forget my doings here so long ago?

*The crowd begins to murmur, reciting old tales of a man of metal, legends of the Warrior that fought with King Gazelle in the days of old til the day he died, rumors that the man still lived and was more than that*

Ynot: It seems not. I am remembered by all present. None here were there when I was, your life spans are far to short for that, but I am remembered. King Gazelle taught me much, as did I him, and thus I am remembered. Before he passed, King Gazelle had plans to rip this world from the tightening grasp of the wild and reverse course back to the great empire that it once was, and I promised him I would return to ensure it happened, and for it, I am remembered. When this land continued it's spiral down from civilization, I was remembered, and prayed for. Now I have returned to fulfill my promise to the good king, and I will be remembered.

*Ynot looks at Scourge with contempt*

Ynot: Relinquish the throne, or your life. You can live to see the greatness these people can achieve, or you can slip into oblivion, lost for all eternity.

Scourge: Or...I can cheat, like you.

*Scourge rears up and spews his flames of Red, White and Blue, but before they strike Ynot, they converge into a single ray of pure energy, just missing Ynot, but annihilating the forest where it struck, leaving a large chasm stretching miles across the land*

Scourge: Your turn.

*Ynot a smiles wide, toothy grin and steps a couple feet to the side*

Ynot: Come at me.

*The gears in Ynot's arm begin to turn, invisibly and silently to all but Ynot as Scourge rears up and spews his death beam one more time. As it it about to hit Ynot, his right arm springs to life, separating and reforming into a large round shield that catches blast and he pushes it back at scourge, sending him flying into the waterfall, and several miles further*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 15979

Post by Klak Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:27 pm

MK: Figlio di Armechio is...unstable. He's wicked and disturbed. But if you want to target him, so be it.......wait...what the heck is a session?

*MK looks confused*

---

*several minutes have passed*

*the cell doors open, and Nadle walks in with Jortenn*

*the cell doors close behind them while the guard shakes his head*

Guard: "Locked in a box with a mad man. That's brave."

Nadle: "Blackout. There's something wonderful about seeing you where you belong. What have you done with Klak, exactly?"

---

Rainn: "Either we interrogate Knock Out about everything he knows, or we get some food."

---

Rahn: "*raises a glass of ginger ale* To not getting discovered, and to more successful missions!"

OOS: See my last post KoN :yaoming:

---

*The Knights of the Keruvim surround HK-47*

*Lancer lies on the floor, grunting in pain. His wing was hit by a blaster shot*

Perseus: "Get the intruder!"

*the female knight you heard so much about way back in the Uterio War rushes at the assassin droid*

*HK-47 has already placed several mines, and the female Knight is blasted into the air*

*she crashes into the ground, and survives. Barely*

*Perseus forms a shield with his Hau, blocking the blaster fire from HK-47*

HK-47: "Frustrated Query: Why won't you die, meat bag warrior?"

Perseus: "The Knights of the Keruvim never give up!"

*he punches the ground, and a large rock flies out*

*he then throws the rock at HK-47*

*the droid shuts down as it is pinned under the rock*

Random Knight: "What was that?"

Perseus: "An assassin droid. It was after Lancer, but then was able to take on all of us. It's prepared for multiple types of combat. Take it to the hub until we know what to do with it. Despite the damage of the rock, I have a feeling it will survive."

*Perseus removes the rock, and 2 other Knights carry HK-47 away*

*the droid's leg is damaged heavily*

*Lancer and the Female Knight are taken away*

---

*Klak shoots a large laser of light at Caiaphus*

*Caiaphus blocks the blast, and shoots one of shadow, smashing into Klak and sending him crashing into the ground*

*Suddenly, in the distance, a storm approaches*

*The sun begins to go down*

Ra: "The sun leaves..."

Keichi: "Not another storm! We need to take shelter!"

*the pirates all begin to move far into the cave, and put up objects to seem like a barricade*

Caiaphus: "*yelling to Klak* Krustallos has deadly storms. I suspect that you wish to continue this fight at another time?"

Me: Always delayed. *Klak flies away, and with a sonic boom, leaves the planet*

*Caiaphus walks towards the shelter with Figlio and company*

---

*Coro walks up to Chocoman*

Coro: "How much farther?"

---

*Airachnid stands next to Abeloth*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:03 pm

<User room>

T-A: I think a 'session' is an alternative branch of this universe, the one we came from. You know, the one that existed before Blackout smashed the fourth wall. I think.

*he continues writing in his notebook*

T-A: Anyway, Figlio should probably be eliminated. He's just as insane as his father, and just as dangerous. We need to get rid of him before he decides he wants to get rid of us.

-----

<Malchior IV, Blackout's cell>

*Blackout begins saying something, quietly at first but getting louder with each successive word*

Blackout: Klak? I've done nothing to Klak. Klak was inside Omega Supreme when Ynot destroyed him. Therefore, Ynot killed Klak, not me, and your question is misdirected.

*he suddenly stands up*

Blackout: And anyhow, what does it matter if Klak is dead? You know what would have happened if he had remained. He would have become that abomination of an overlord, and made it so much more difficult for me to succeed.

*he sits back down*

Blackout: All I ever dreamed of was a world without conflict. That dream is coming closer and closer to becoming reality. While you fight for what you think is right, I fight for what is truly right. In my world, there will be no more war. There can be no war when all are one. Do you understand now, Nadle?

-----

<Federal Building>

Aster: Let's get some food first.

*she points to a restaurant*

-----

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

*SB takes Rahn's ginger ale and drinks it*

-----

<Krustallos>

*Turel walks to the shelter*

-----

<Chocoman's base>

Chocoman: nope.avi

*the base drops out of hyperspace in orbit of Malchior IV*

-----

<ZFT homeworld>

*Airachnid and Abeloth are led to a vault*

*Abeloth takes the Key to Vector Sigma out of his chest, puts it in the vault, and closes it*

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:33 pm

MK: *pulls out a button* If it's too complicated, I could pull out the retcon button, unless someone can explain it just as well or even better. Strange. Very strange. Alright, we should try to eliminate Figlio. But no promises.

---

Nadle: "Yes. I understand. I understand completely, because I was you long ago. When Caiaphus re-emerged, I had already rejected the light. I am your precursor, I knew many things. But I foolishly believed that the shadows and darkness were means to an end. But all of these events proved that my goal wasn't worth fighting for if it meant that I would slaughter the innocent. I am all for peace. But if war must be fought to fight evil, whether it be misshapen and chaotic like Caiaphus or The Fallen, tyrannical like Uterio, cold and calculating like the thing that attacked me, or extreme like you, I will fight this war till my dying day. As for Klak, we have someone investigating. What would you do if we found out that Klak was alive?"

*Jortenn looks at Nadle uneasily*

Jortenn: "He....couldn't have survived that."

---

Rainn: "I swiped some cash from a ZFT agent not too long ago when he wasn't looking. I'd hate to mess around with stolen money because it's sinful, but it'll be my treat."

---

*Rahn nods*

Rahn: "Excellent."

---

Figlio: "He has an interesting power level."

Keichi: "Is that what you like talking about during storms? Mother of mercy."

Caiaphus: "*smiles* Yes. Yes he does. And he is very stubborn."

Figlio: "I'm stubborn too."

---

*Coro motions for Chocoman to land, or at least get in a place that a Metal Behemoth Great Being wouldn't get injured by the jump*

---

Airachnid: "You sure it's safe in here?"

OOS: Waiting on KoN. :yaoming: :yaoming: :yaoming: :yaoming: :yaoming: :yaoming: :yaoming: You Are All Dead

Last edited by Wheatley on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:48 pm

[User Room]

MY: Okay, that's one target. What about the other?

*MY looks over the map to see if anyone stands out*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

Coins : 10797

Post by Ferret-X Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:37 am

*K'theenya, Diru, and Kithlara are standing outside of the burning wreckage of the compound where Kithlara and Asharajaki or simply Jaki had been held. Jaki hovers above and a bit behind the other three women.*

Jaki: Thanks for the help guys! I think the Council needs to hear about this. I'll catch up to you whenever!

K'theenya: Alright! Bye! Live long kid.

*K'theenya waves goodbye. Jaki disappears in a flash of super-special sparkly unicorn/kitsune/whateverthef*ckelse magic. K'theenya fondly regards flaming rubble*

K'theenya: Alright! That was a truly entertaining series of events that will not be elaborated on, and cannot possibly ever come up to affect us in any fashion later.

Kithlara: Um...

K'theenya: Shhh, you'll ruin it.

Kithlara: But-

*Diru seeing that things would quickly turn into her sister demanding an explanation she isn't going to get, seeing as their new teacher was at least half-insane attempted to distract both of them.*

Diru: So, what now?

K'theenya: Fight crime! Rescue princesses! Kidnap princesses! Do crime! Drink, dance, and song! Learning mighty and powerful spells!

Diru: ...

K'theenya: Meh, I don't really plan that far ahead. Let's leave it up to the wings of fate.

*K'theenya begins to cast a spell that causes a dark vortex to appear*

Diru: What!?

K'theenya: BANZAI!

*K'theenya leapt into her vortex.*

Kithlara: Um, erm...OH WELL.

*Kithlara jumps after K'theenya screaming as she's sucked into the vortex.*

Diru: HEY WAIT A-DAMN IT.

*With a curse Diru follows*

Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:34 am

-The User's Room-

*The puppet notices K'Theenya appear on the map, then shakes his head and turns back to the group*

US: "Why not Cais-what-ever-his/her/its-name-was? He/She/its been a a recurring theme from what I can reme- ow! that stung abit. - where was I? ah, yeah. From what I can remember...not really sure if that'd be a big target or not. I'm just the new guy here after all!"

*He shrugs and leans over to look at the map. Seeing the vortex, he starts dragging the path and drawing a googly-eyed face before making the exit on some random desert world that drew his eye*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:01 am

*K'theenya lands, slightly tanner then before, with shorter hair, and wearing a lampshade. She lets out a pair of squeaks as Kithlara and Diru each land on top of her. Shoving the two off she dusts the sand off her clothes and does something with the outer layers leaving her with only blue shorts and her blue undershirt. She yanks off the lampshade, the dark markings around her eyes showing up in response to the harsh desert sunlight.*

K'theenya: Well girls, looks like the RNG gods gave us Tatooine.

Diru: What the f- are you talking about?

*K'theenya waved her hand*

K'theenya: Desert world. Possibly inhabited by giant slug mobsters.

Diru: ...good thing I brought salt then.

K'theenya: HA! Good thinking. Let's head...THATTAWAY.

*She spins around on the ball of her foot and points to the Southeast. She sends her wings out to dump heat and begins to march in the direction. Diru and Kithlara look at each other. Diru shrugs and they both follow.*

Diru: Kith, are you holding up alright?

Kithlara: Yeah =^^=; I'm doing okay...my clothes are pretty airy but the sand isn't so...you?

Diru: Pretty good really. Think my bug parts are coming in handy for something other then freaking people out for a change.

*after a few hours they come across mostly buried buildings made from clay brick poking out of the sand.

K'theenya: We are Here!

*Diru regards her wilting sister*

Diru: That's great that's wonderful. Where's here.

K'theenya: I don't know! Let's find out!

*Diru facepalms, but they follow K'theenya into them anyway*

Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:23 am

-The Desert World-

*As the trio goes around the corner of the brick wall they come upon an unusual scene.*

*There are three people standing in the sand. Two in desert nomad clothes and a third in an exceptionally over-stylized suit. Like many scenes the two nomads are in mid-duel, turning and firing just as the K'theenya's group realizes the duel's existence.

Immediately one of the desert nomads drops, a hole clear in their head. The man in the suit rushes over and taps the corpse with his staff, and walks away. Moments afterward the corpse rises, the dead man having been revived.

The man suddenly notices the trio and walks over, a more-than-slightly-crazy smile on his face*

???:Oh! Why hello! Have you three come to duel? Or just seeing the marvelous sands of my humble abode?

*As he approaches everyone notices the precense of nearly 50 quarter-sized diamonds along the length of the staff, as well as the nearly overflowing moneybag at his side*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:29 am

MK: Caiaphus. That would definitely be a match to remember. Order vs. Chaos. Then again, it wouldn't be fair that my characters get tossed around too much.

*looks at what Sarge drew*

MK: Trollface

*looks around to see if User Ferret is looking*

MK: Excellent.

*presses a button in K'Theenya and co.'s location, creating a portal in which they can voluntarily jump in, leading them to Klak's location*

MK: But I'm not entirely against it.

---

((KoN and DRJ, see my last 3-4 posts))

---

*Klak is sipping ginger ale in a cantina on a planet a few parsecs away from Krustallos*

Me: *coughs* I'm always at a cantina.

*D-Klak arrives*

DK: "WOAH. KLAK!"

Me: WOAH! KLAK!

*they bro-hug each other, and Klak says hi to D-Klak's companions*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:36 am

-Wherever the Users are-

*Ferret-X is far too busy patiently cutting out little outfits for their paper dolls to notice what anyone else is doing.*

-Fake Tatooine-

*K'theenya's own smirk grows, showing very pointy teeth as she takes in the scene. Diru eyes the diamonds speculatively. That was a lot of money for her and Kith. Kithlara is the only one to notice the portal.*

K'theenya: Could be. What're the stakes?

Diru: The redhead's in charge.

Kithlara: Um...guys?

*She is ignored*

Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:54 am

-Fake Tat-

???: "Well, main thing is that it's a duel to the death, as is normal H'Rythian fashion, but without the preeminence of, well. Death. Should you lose the duel, I'll pick you up. However you do have to pay a minute fee for 4,000 crowns or equivalent weight in gold or silver exchange.

Expensive insurance, but then again not too many Necromancer 1st Class out there! Here's my card."

* he hands a card with •Osseron Tyrok: Necromancer First Class• stamped on the middle of the front"
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:08 am

-Pseudodesert, I mean how the feck does that sort of biosphere even work. One climate planets don't make sennnnsssse.-

*Diru visibly cringed at hearing the fee. Kithlara has gotten a stick from somewhere and is poking the portal nervously with it.

K'theenya: Oh, they're not as rare as you might think.

*She glances at the card for a moment before disappearing it with a snap of her fingers.*

K'theenya: Sounds like fun. Tell me, what happens if you fail to kill me?
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:20 pm

-It's classification based upon major climate demonstrated. Mars for example falls under Arid or Desert classifications, Mercury under Barren, Venus is probably Desert or Barren with Toxic Atmosphere, ect. Ect. Now back to regular unpaid programing. For Science!-

*Osseron looks at the group and then bursts out laughing*

OT:"Oh dear! You though I was goig to duel you? No, No! I meant two of you! I'm merely a humble life insurance provider for those who go into a duel. I myself watch and resurrect the loser!"

*He notices the portal and pokes at it with his staff*

OT: My you all do bring spacial distortions with you, dontcha?"
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:39 pm

[Planet of the Beasts]

Ynot: Who here thinks he's dead?

*Majority of the crowd including Hokagetsu raise there hand*

Ynot: Good, let us check. It would be foolish to assume victory with out confirmation.

*He walks to the water fall and climbs into the tunnel created, following it to the end, where a smoldering lump lies, crumpled on the ground*

Ynot: If you are alive, and wish to yield, now would be a good time to say so, otherwise, I am taking all three of your heads back with me and leaving your body here.

Scourg: Unghhhh...

Ynot: Thought not. With those burns, you are dead. Would you like me to end it now? I can be merciful.

Scourge: Kill me now. Take my heads as spoils. You are the strongest, and most fit to lead. I do not wish to suffer

Ynot: As you wish.

*Ynots other arm split and shifts into a sharpened blade, slightly longer than his arm was, which he brings down on to Scourge once, twice, three times. He returns his arms to normal, then gathers the heads and retruns to the clearing*

---
    [User Room]

MY: Icking on two of EmKays characters wouldn't be fair. Well, how about two birds with one stone? Send one of them after Blackout?
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:34 pm

-bluh too tired to have a good argument. FAKE TATOOINE-

*K'theenya looks a bit disappointed. Diru looks apprehensive, and Kith doesn't notice being preoccupied with the portal.*

K'theenya: Well, that's boring. They're not strong enough to be fun, and I suspect making the wonder twins fight would just lead to a lot of awkward staring.

Diru: We're not actually-

K'theenya: Shuddup.

Diru: Yes ma'am.

*K'theenya finally bothers looking at the portal*

K'theenya: Yeah, those happen. That's not actually mine though.

*She walks over, shoves Kithlara out of the way and sticks her head through it*

K'theenya: HELLO. WHO'S THERE??? WE FOUND YOUR PORTAL.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:21 pm

*D-Klak and Klak are chatting while Abneris and DM Helryx watch*

Me: Wow. All that happened to you.

DK: "You have an amazing story yourself."

Abneris: "I suggest taking more care, sirs, you both almost died."

Me: Indeed, Abneris. Wait, whose family did you say Figlio's was again?

DK: "Uterio's."

*Klak spits out ginger ale comically*

Me: UTERIO HAS A BROTHER?!

DK: "Actually, it's his son."

Me: WHO WOULD DARE HA-

*they all see a stick poking out of the ground....in the middle of a cantina*

DK: "lolwut. Let's go investigate."

Me: Ominous portal with a stick coming out of it? Are you sure? We have enough on our plate already.

DK: "Why not go on a little side adventure? I don't plan on doing anything until I get to Malchior IV. Abneris?"

Abneris: "I am not truly sure about this one, sir."

DK: "Not listening. *walks up to the portal, and suddenly jumps back upon seeing K'Theenya's head*"

Me: *splutter* Wait..didn't you fight in the war?

DM Helryx: "Do you say that to everyone?"

Me: ....No.

DK: "Actually, this portal like randomly popped up, it's not ours. We would like to join you on the other side, though!"

---

*User MK turns to the Architect*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:34 pm

-HALFWAY THROUGH AN OMINOUS PORTAL-

K'theenya: As long as you have no follow-up questions. Yes. I suppose you may as well join us, but I warn you sh*t's dull. C'mon.

*She jumps through and inspects the cantina.*

K'theenya: Before we go, I demand something fruity and alcoholic.

*Kith is staring wide-eyed at the portal, Diru is trying not to panic*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:47 pm

*the bartender looks at K'Theenya awkwardly, then gives her a strange drink*

DK: "*looks at you, the reader* What? It's an alien cantina. *turns to Abneris, DM Helryx, and Klak* LET'S GO!"

*he pushes them into the portal, and they reluctantly go*

DK: "Hi, *holds out hand to K'Theenya* My name's Klak...well, people call me D-Klak because I'm the Klak of an alternate universe. We both fought in the Uterio War if I'm not mistaken. I'm part of the reason the war happened, and ended! You?"

Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:10 pm

-Meanwhile on the other side of the Not-So-Omnious Omnious Portal-

*Osseron Tyrok sticks his own head in the portal and does his creeper-smile*

OT: "Oh! Well I do say this is quite the pleasant surprise~" *walks through and up to the barman in an overly-theatrical manner* "I'll have a White Russian; Hold the vodka, hold the coffee liqueur. Why not also~"

*He looks around, and pulls out his money-bag full of gold coins, and sets it down on the bar with a solid THUNK~*

"See~ how many rounds for everyone as this will go for?"

*He reaches under his hat and pulls out another bag, fastening it at his waist*

-User's Room-

*USarge looks over the map meanwhile, messing around with random people's things through the map interface*

Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:14 pm

*K'theenya shakes his hand*

K'theenya: K'theenya. As for that...Well. I'm not really sure. First I was with one guy and then I blew up a planet then the guy again and he was like 'fighting. wanna come?' so I said okay and then my girlfriend went on a date with the dude and then stuff happened and then it was like 'yay students!' and then some stuff blew up and then there was another dude and HERE WE ARE!

*She knocks back the drink*

K'theenya: Hey, if death-man is paying do you have anything stronger?

-

*Kithlara jumps back as the others emerge from the portal, hiding behind Diru*

Kithlara: Um...hello?
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:44 pm

*everyone in the bar cheers for Osseron Tyrok*

*the bartender smiles, grabs the cash, then gives Osseron his drink*

*he then gives K'Theenya an [insert strong drink here]*

DK: "Interesting story. *walks up to Osseron Tyrok* Name's Klak! But call me D-Klak! The one guy on the other side of the portal is the Klak of your universe anyways. So just call me D-Klak. I'm a man of many talents."

---

*Abneris walks up to Kithara, and humbly bows*

Abneris: "My name is Abneris, madame. *bows at Diru as well*"

DM Helryx: "Hi. I'm Helryx."

Me: I'm Klak...well the Klak of this universe, anyway. What are your names?
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:06 am

K'theenya: To be quite honest this could or could not be my original universe. It doesn't really matter does it?

---

Kithlara: Oh! Pleased to meet you gentlemen. *she curtseys* I am Kithlara, or Kith. This is my sister Diru.

*Diru glares*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15456

Post by Kon Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:33 am

<TFPOFF's house>

*Yon raises his hand*

Yon: Slap my hand!

*awkward silence*

Yon: Come on, come on! Slap it now!

-----------------------------------------

OOS: Seeing as you're having fun with SCIENCE and portals, maybe you could send one to where the Yerta are on Cold Ground, seeing as Rabot's dying and all :yaoming:

-----------------------------------------

<Users room>

User KoN: It's all bollox if you ask me.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:49 pm

OOS: Aren't the Yerta on Osseron's ship now?

-----

<User room>

T-A: Very good idea, Emwhy. So, the targets are decided. Now, which one shall go after which one?

-----

Blackout: No. You do not understand. Like your former master, you have a reversed view of the world. What you call darkness is truly the light. What you call light is truly the darkness. What you call good is truly evil. What you call evil is truly good. I am fighting for good and for the light. Once I have won, there will be no more war. All shall be one.

*he smiles*

Blackout: And if Klak survived.....well, you'll be the first to regret it. He shall bring about a reign of shadows. You cannot allow that. If he has not yet been destroyed, then he must be.

-----

<Federal Building>

Aster: *shrugs* Okay.

*she crosses the street to the restaurant*

-----

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

SB: I just took your drink. How is that excellent for you?

-----

<Krustallos>

Turel: He seems to be a threat. Why did we not destroy him when we had the chance?

-----

<ZFT homeworld>

Abeloth: Affirmative.

-----

<Malchior IV, orbit>

*Chocoman cloaks his base, then lands somewhere in an ocean*

Chocoman: I think I have a speedboat somewhere around here.

-----
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:43 pm

OOC: They are, here's the post

Srgt. Master wrote:-Cold Ground-

*Osseron decides it would be more beneficial to science to leave ZFT, and presses a big button labeled "I Quit!"*

*along various carriers that he had been updating, EMP charges incorporated into the mechanisms detonated, disabling the sensors and fighter launchers of most of the fleet.

Simultaneously Osseron activated Ragnarok, sending out a massive sphere of flak around the Titan's intimidate vicinity.

Then Osseron used the ship's teleportarium to teleport the command AT-TE (and by pure proximity, Tanrus' team) into the salvaging bay of the Titan.

Shortly after all this (span of a few seconds) the Titan activated its jump drive, appearing somewhere in deep space.*

-Salvage Bay, after appearing in deadspace-

*Ossron walked into the salvage bay, not noticing Tanrus' team due to the wreak being in the way, and starts ordering drones to cut apart and analyze the machine...for science.

-The Canteena-

*After finishing his drink, he nodds to D-Klak*

OT: Well, it's nice to meet you too! Although truth be told this isn't my universe either. I had a slight SNAFU with a teleport and ended up stranded on that rock. Thankfully I still managed to scrape together a minor living.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:40 pm

[User Room]

MY: The son of Uterio is an unknown threat, a team would be the best fit. Blackout is a known quantity, perfect testing ground for a puppet. Now, unless you'd like to deliberate further, I must began construction on the lantern rings.
    ----

[Planet of the Beasts]

*Ynot exits the cave and flies through the waterfall, carrying the heads of Scourge*

Ynot: Citizens, Scourge is dead. I have not one, but all three of his heads here as proof. Starting today, this planets spiral away from technology and advancement halts and reverses. Starting today, you march forward. Starting today, you follow new leadership!

*The Crowd roars in reaction, but Ynot urges them to quiet down so he may continue*

Ynot: But not my own. I have liberated you, and will steer you, but I cannot lead you. to lead would mean to stay here, which I cannot. Twelfth row, seventh from the right, please join me up here.

*The person of which Ynot spoke is centurion in nature, it's lower half that of a moose, while it's upper torso is mostly humanoid, but furred the same radiant golden brown as it's lower half, and his head is adorned with elegant antlers akin to that of an impala. He approaches Ynot with confusion in his eyes*

Ynot: Decedent of Gazelle, I can see his blood flows through your veins from any distance. Speak your name.

Deer-Taur: I have no name. Only royalty are bestowed names in our culture.

Ynot: You are royalty. You have the blood of the Old King Gazelle. Speak your name.

Deer-Taur: I have not one. Yes, I am decedent of the king of old, but our family has not been royal since the time of the son of Gazelle, Cervadine, passed. Twas after that that mongrels likes Scourge began to take power by force.

Ynot: Then you shall need one. I dub thee Humble King Jones.

Jones: Jones?

Ynot: Yes, Jones.

Jones: You suck with names.

Ynot: Yes, I know.

*From the distance, Blade calls*

Blade: IT'S MY TURN, DOGGAMMIT! CALL HIM HERALD!

Ynot: Fine, you shall be the Humble King Herald.

Herald: Better.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:57 pm

*D-Klak wipes sweat off his forehead*

DK: "Glad to be with more foreigners! So, we gonna go in that portal? Is there a magical land full of rainbows there?"

---

*Klak looks at Diru suspiciously*

Me: So....what brings you here to this desert planet?

---

*See-Man points at Yon's hand*

See-man: "SEE! *he slaps his hand*"

---

MK: Indeed, User MY. Figlio should be attacked with the most unpredictable of our creations.

---

Nadle: "There are more loose screws in your head than Caiaphus's. I take your challenge and accept it, Blackout."

*he opens the prison door, and leaves*

Jortenn: "What made you give up so easily, Blackout? You must be planning an escape!"

---

*Rainn goes up to the usher, who leads them to a seat*

*an Arabic waiter walks up to them*

Asled: "Hello, I am Asled, brother of Asved. How are you doing today?"

Rainn: "Very fine, thank you."

Asled: "What will you have to drink?"

Rainn: "Your finest root beer."

Asled: "And you, madam?"

---

Rahn: "Because I laced that drink with sedatives. Sweet dreams, SB. The remote is mine."

---

Caiaphus: "*smiles* I already did."

*everyone in the cave looks at him confused*

Ra: "Just as insane as I remember."

*SM Treveya elbows Ra*

---

Airachnid: "Let's hope you are right...tell me, Abeloth, do you think David Robert Jones trusts me?"

---

Coro: "What's a speedboat?"

OOS: Hope I'm not missing any of my Terugan friends.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:03 pm

[User Room]

MY: Hey, Emkay, want to help with the rings? Forge gets a bit hot, so having an extra set of hands is always a plus.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:09 pm

*User MakutaKlak nods*

MK: Sure. *he gets up, and nods at the other Users*

I wonder where User Zev is.

Last edited by Wheatley on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:13 pm

-The Canteena-

*Osseron Tyrok shakes his head*

OT:" There's nothing there but desert, irritating sand, and more desert. No desserts at all, not even in the desert tribes that 'specialize' in desserts! but if you want to see we might as well go through then!"

*He walks DK through and shows him the sand, the sky, and the sand dunes. also the sandstone walls that make his 'house'*

OT: See? nothing at all that's interesting.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7008

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:38 am

[ The User Room: ]

???: I wonder where, indeed.

*Standing there in the doorway is User Zev, in his full Heir of Heart robes*

User Zev: *Waltzes in* My ears are burning. You've been talking about me, haven'tcha?

*He looks around the room, sizing up the company with a bored gaze*

User Zev: What? Are we leaving now that I'm here?

*Idly, he inspects his nails*

~ ~ ~

[ Hei Fon 4, Outside Desperado Enterprises: ]

*Together, Aisha, Suzuka, and Axl have the skullmasks warded away safely*

Zev: *Is using one of the small phone snails/"Den Den Mushi" to try and call his Guildhouse*

Hilda: *Storms out of the building* I tried to call Fred. Gilliam says that the entire area is blanketed by a jamming frequency.

Zev: *Curses and hangs up a bit harder than intended* Sorry. *Pats the snail on the shell*

*The two of them are forced to retaliate against a number of skullmasks*

---

[ Elsewhere in the City: ]

*Erza, Minervy, Persia, and Qufang have rounded up the Conquistadores and Summer Pillars Guildmembers*

*All throughout the city, their combined forces are waging all-out war on the skullmasks*

*However, abruptly, they begin to slowly pull back*

---

[ Down by the River: ]

Laxus: *Snarls, still hurling lightning bolts madly*

Mistgun: *Is attempting to catch Mae's limbs with ropy tendrils of fog*

Gazille: *Breathes out metal shrapnel, trying to catch the elusive young woman*

*However, all of their attacks somehow miss her, though she's made nary a motion to avoid*

Mae: Would you like to pay witness to a real combat spell? *Raises hand*

*Together, the three Conquistadores mages meld their spells into a crackling metal shield*

*However, it only blocks from the initial strike of hissing black smoke*

*As the smoke leaps up and rains down on them as an ephemeral dust, they all scream in agony*

Mae: *Leaves her hand raised towards them, as all three writhe, eaten at by the dust*

*Abruptly, she lowers her arm - The spell disperses, leaving the three to wheeze*

Mae: It would appear that Raventail is beating on our door. I must take my leave.

Laxus: *Jerks upwards* Ra...Ven...Tail...!? *Begins crackling once more*

Mae: Oh? Hmm. Yes. Laxus Dreyar...Dreyar. I see. No matter.

Laxus: No matter...!!? DON'T BLOW ME OFF!!

*However, his spear of lightning misses - Mae has disappeared*

*Seething, his body quickly begins to heal itself*

~ ~ ~

[ Back on Symka 3: ]

Jim: *Has been dragged by Mamimi clear out of town, panting and huffing*

Mamimi: *Knocks on an uncannily familiar dojo door* You'll like her. Trust me, Jim.

Jim: How do you know for sur - ...Sh...Shoot... *Jaw drops as the door opens*

Hanmyo: *Stands there, fully recovered* Oh, hello Mamimi...And...?

Mamimi: Hanmyo, this is Jim Hawking. Jim, this is Hanmyo. Have fun~ *Runs off*

Hanmyo & Jim: Wait, you!! *Both reach after her, then look at each other again*

*Blushing, Jim rubs the back of his head and scuffs the toe of his boot in the dirt*

Hanmyo: ... *Ulp* ... *Hears a mewling inside and jumps* W-w-would you like to come in?

Jim: *Twitches* Um, um, sure, would that be okay? May I?

Hanmyo: Of course! *Steps in and aside for him to enter*

Jim: Thanks! *Heads in, as the door is closed behind him*

*Hiding in the bushes, a mischeivous smile grows*

Mamimi: ...And the master matchmaker wins again. Score.

*She promptly plops back in the grass to stare upward*

*Hands folded behind her head, she dozes*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:56 pm

-Dessertless planet-

Diru: *buries face in her hands* I really...wish I knew.

Kithlara: There was a person and then another person and then scary men, but Diru rescued me with our teacher! The foxlady. Foxlady brought us here. I'm sure she has some completely awesome plan for us.

Diru: *peeks out from between her fingers* ...yeah, let's go with that. It is a close enough approximation to the truth.

K'theenya: *has finished her drink and follows the others back to the desert carrying another.* I dunno, my students are here. Worse places to be.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:11 pm

DM Helryx: "Dessert would have been nice. Prison food is nasty."

Me: At least we're not in hell, or dead. Or both.

Abneris: "Indeed, sir."

DK: "So. How did you all end up here, and where did that portal come from?"

---

User MK: There you are. We were just discussing how to fix a few....'errors' in the system. We even discussed sessions. *points to the Architect, and awaits his response*

---

OOS: Waiting on DRJ+KoN for the rest of it.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:24 pm

[User Room]

*MY glares sidelong at User Zev as he goes to his forge*
    ----

[Planet of the Beasts]

Ynot: So, Herald, you are now King of theses lands. I am here to help you get this place on the track to civilization. Where would you like to start?

Herald: Where to start a civilization? On the ruins of the past.

Ynot: Clever, where would that be?

*Herald points to the trench Scourge made*

Herald: The Demons Divide.
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Post by Srgt. Master Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:27 pm

-User Room-

*USarge waves an arm at UZev*

US: "How's the going?"

*He goes back to his shenanigans with the map*

US: "I have the feeling I'm forgetting afew things..."
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15456

Post by Kon Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:35 pm

<Users room>

User KoN: brb

*He pulls out what looks like a remote control with a big button on it, he presses the button and disappears*

-----------------------------

<Kakamu's lab>

*User KoN appears, surprising Kakamu and Muta*

User KoN: Where's Trantoshen? I can't detect him.

*Kakamu and Muta both shrug, and User KoN groans, teleporting away again*

-------------------------

<TFPOFF's house>

Yon: YES!

OOS: Yeah, I know I've missed some people but I'll be back with that shortly
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:27 am

[ Desperado Enterprises: ]

*Inside, Suzuka sits on a tatami mat, sipping tea at a low table*

Axl: ... *Leans over on the couch to mutter to Aisha* 'Ey. What exactly is her deal?

Aisha: *Eating some kind of huge bowl of chicken, rice, and curry* Oh, she's a bounty hunter who's out for Raregroove's life, so she can kill Fred Luo.

Axl: *Splutters, then harshly whispers to her* Are you kiddin' me!!?

Aisha: Nope. But she's alright. *Keeps eating*

Melfina: *Strolls in, carrying a pot of stew* Please, tell me if you need anything, Mr. Axl!

Axl: Heheh. Thanks, doll, but I couldn't ask ya to do that. I'm just here to lend my services to Zev. I got a message that he was in need of extra muscle, so I came to lend a hand.

*Out of the ship walks Hilda, idly tinkering with her blaster*

Hilda: I hope you don't mind, but I was the one to send that message. I knew you were a strong warrior and had time to spare, so I decided that you were our best bet.

Axl: Well, I'm all too happy to lend a hand. Tell me any way I can help out, please!

Hilda: Very well. *Points over towards the side of the ship*

*The two simian crewmembers are moving several crates into the ship*

Hilda: Help Bebe and Bubi carry those supplies into the ship. We've got a job to take care of come noon tomorrow.

Axl: ... *Gives an odd grimace, but wisely gets up* Hey, lemme lend you guys a hand!

Hilda: Smart guy. *Takes his seat, crosses legs, and continues tinkering with blaster*

Melfina: *Giggles at the interaction that just took place*

Aisha: *Continues devouring the food set before her*

Suzuka: *Idly sips tea, watching the group*

~ ~ ~

[ Conquistadores Guildhouse: ]

*In a top-floor room, barely furnished, a group has gathered*

*Zev, Namah, Mirajane, Erza, Gazille, Mistgun, and Laxus sit on crates around a table*

Zev: She said that she was from a Dark Guild, originating somewhere off of the continent?

Mistgun: Yes, sir, but there are more troubling matters. She mentioned -

Laxus: That little witch said her Guild was at war with Raventail!! She even knew the Dreyar name!!

Mirajane: *Sighs heavily* As if this situation just couldn't get worse...

Erza: I don't understand. What is the connection between the Dreyar Family and a Dark Guild?

Gazille: I'm clueless, too. I've never even heard of "Raventail".

Zev: ...Are you alright with me saying it, Laxus? *Leans back in seat*

Laxus: Hell, I'll say it. Raventail is an interplanetary Dark Guild led by Ivan Dreyar. My rat b-----d father. *Spits on the floor*

Namah: Please don't spit on the floor, however much he's a despicable snake.

Laxus: Feh. *Turns to glare out the window, clapping headphones over his ears*

*Cranking heavy metal music up as far as it will go, he ignores everyone else*

Zev: Regardless, we must be prepared in the event that these "Sandglass" troublemakers return. Are the members of the Summer Pillars still here? Erza, Mirajane?

Mirajane: Yes. They operate from a series of airships and are bringing reinforcements.

Erza: They've promised to patrol the area and monitor for any activity.

Zev: Thank you. Please tell those here they have my thanks.

*As they nod, everyone grows uncomfortable at the look on his face*

Namah: *Gently squeezes his shoulder, not saying a word*

~ ~ ~

[ Deep In Space: ]

*The location is a Galactic Government space station, above an uninhabited planet*

*Countless computers receive and relay data from sensors on the planet surface, inspected by a handful of crew members*

*Abruptly, a siren begins wailing somewhere on the station, and everyone jumps at least a foot out of their seats*

*Every single light goes out, them comes back on in a dim red*

*Computerized voices drone on and on: "404 Not Found", "Error", "File Corrupted"*

*To everyone's horror, the entire vessel can be seen to be drifting closer and closer to the planet*

*Screaming, they rush for the escape capsules - Only to find the controls sizzling, melted to slag by a power surge*

*As the space station continues to fall towards the planet's surface, two figures watch - Obscured in the void of space*

*As it can distantly be seen exploding against a mountain range, they giggle*

??? 1: *Very short, with an unreal mane of hair* High five?

??? 2: *Taller, with some kind of hooded dress* The highest of fives!!!

*They high five, then disappear with a crackle*

*Meanwhile, that gold ship with yin and yang decals uncloaks itself*

---

[ Within the Kei Pirates' Ship: ]

*All of the three leaders look quite uncomfortable as the screen flickers to life*

Hazanko: Please, someone, make me privy to the details. Why, praytell, did a research station containing untold terabytes of information, a significant portion of which would be invaluable to understanding the nature of the Galactic Leyline's location, just fell to the surface of that planet without even a surviving crewmember?

Mugen: My crew fired no missiles. If they had, I would have already known and killed them.

Wiseman: I cast no spells of any kind. I am blameless in this debacle.

Chuntian: ... ... ... *Raises head* I've reviewed the memories of the station's crew immediately before the crash. They found the access panels to the escape pods slagged. There were also countless error messages flashing. I can only assume a hacker or group of hackers with impressive skill caused its demi - Augh!!

*She tenses up, clutching at her chest as her eyes bulge in pain and fear*

Hazanko: *Has raised a hand, index and middle fingers placed over eye* Impressive. I see. Perhaps you would like to refrain from basking in their technique long enough to grasp the magnitude of my rage.

Chuntian: 'M...S...Ry...S...Rrrr...Yyyyyyy... *Tears stream from eyes as her tiny body spasms*

Wiseman: Please, sir!! If you kill her, our search for the Leyline may be put back by decades!!

*Abruptly, Chuntian slumps in her seat, wracked by sobs - Mugen is immediately around the consoles and trying to awkwardly console her*

Hazanko: The Geomancer is en route to inspect the rubble personally. Your detour is over. Shimi has returned from his mission, and I have sent Tobigera to attempt to claim the bio android once again. You will lend him any assistance he needs.

Wiseman & Mugen: Sir yes sir. *Bow their heads to Hazanko* Thy will be done.

Hazanko: Do not return to me if you fail. *Flickers off*

Wiseman: *Closes eyes, muttering some prayer*

Mugen: *Continues trying to comfort Chuntian*

Chuntian: *Is still unable to stop crying*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:54 am

-The planet that has a major sweet deficit-

*Diru and Kithlara exchange a confused look*

Diru: Well...it just sorta showed up? As for how we got here uh...Kith sorta explained it and-

*K'theenya runs over and cuts her off* 'BLACK MAGIC' *she ran off taking a corner*

Diru: ...what.

K'theenya: *she circles back around and sits down* Black magic. It's how we got here.

Diru: I don't see-

K'theenya: Of course you don't! That's my job!

Diru: You know what. Fine. Black magic. I'm pretty sure you have no more f*cking clue what's going on then we do-

K'theenya: That's right!

Diru: but you're crazy strong, so if you say it's BLACK MAGIC it's BLACK MAGIC.

Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Wheatley wrote:*D-Klak wipes sweat off his forehead*

DK: "Glad to be with more foreigners! So, we gonna go in that portal? Is there a magical land full of rainbows there?"

---

*Klak looks at Diru suspiciously*

Me: So....what brings you here to this desert planet?

---

*See-Man points at Yon's hand*

See-man: "SEE! *he slaps his hand*"

---

MK: Indeed, User MY. Figlio should be attacked with the most unpredictable of our creations.

---

Nadle: "There are more loose screws in your head than Caiaphus's. I take your challenge and accept it, Blackout."

*he opens the prison door, and leaves*

Jortenn: "What made you give up so easily, Blackout? You must be planning an escape!"

---

*Rainn goes up to the usher, who leads them to a seat*

*an Arabic waiter walks up to them*

Asled: "Hello, I am Asled, brother of Asved. How are you doing today?"

Rainn: "Very fine, thank you."

Asled: "What will you have to drink?"

Rainn: "Your finest root beer."

Asled: "And you, madam?"

---

Rahn: "Because I laced that drink with sedatives. Sweet dreams, SB. The remote is mine."

---

Caiaphus: "*smiles* I already did."

*everyone in the cave looks at him confused*

Ra: "Just as insane as I remember."

*SM Treveya elbows Ra*

---

Airachnid: "Let's hope you are right...tell me, Abeloth, do you think David Robert Jones trusts me?"

---

Coro: "What's a speedboat?"

OOS: Hope I'm not missing any of my Terugan friends.

Blackout: The great wheel in the sky keeps on turning. The plan advances. All possibilities are planned for. Nothing is left to chance.

*everyone in the building suddenly hears a loud, glass-shattering noise, which does not appear to have any detectable source*

Blackout: When I say nothing, I mean nothing.

-----

<ZFT homeworld, medical bay>

*Barricade is having his hand put back on, when suddenly he too hears the noise*

*he suddenly gets up and runs to another room*

Barricade: STAAAAAAAAAAARSCREAM! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARSCREEEEEEEAAAAAM!

Starscream: What?! What is it, Barricade?

Barricade: It's Blackout! He's given the signal! We have to get him out!

Starscream: Who cares? I am the leader now, and I say to hell with the signal!

Barricade: And I say to hell with you.

Starscream: What gives you the right to say that to your leader?!

Barricade: Brawl is standing right behind you.

Starscream: Oh come on, you really think I'll fall for that old-

*Brawl kicks Starscream across the room*

-----

<User room>

T-A: It is agreed then. I shall get to work on constructing the puppet.

*he walks away*

-----

<Restaurant>

Aster: I'll have the same, thank you.

-----

<Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

SB: AHAHAHAHA! I'm a Makuta! Sedatives don't work on-

*he suddenly falls asleep*

-----

<Chocoman's base>

Chocoman: It's a boat that goes fast. Thus 'speedboat'.

-----

<ZFT homeworld, vault>

Abeloth: I do not possess such information.

-----

<Krustallos>

*Turel continues to glare at Ra*

-----

OOS: Sorry if I missed anyone, writing this at gunpoint.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:14 pm

[ User Room: ]

*Shrugging, User Zev leans up against the wall*

UZev: If I may contribute, Lord English seems to have gone dormant for now, and Jack Noir is out in the space between Universes. He seems to have destroyed three new Universes before they could begin to form planets, immediately after they materialized.

*Closing his eyes, he lets out a breath to try and stay calm*

UZev: Also, I'm going to try and deploy equipment for our agents in the Mortal Plane. They're going to need help if Jack Noir comes knocking.

*Falling silent, he keeps to the side*

~ ~ ~

[ Hei Fon 4, Desperado Enterprises, Just Outside: ]

*Stood in front of some kind of machine with long arms and odd, spherical treads are Hilda, Axl, and Ryoko*

*Bent over the machine - Wearing a ratty gray t-shirt, worn blue jeans, and steel-toe leather work boots - Hilda is tinkering around with a number of tools*

*Meanwhile, Ryoko and Axl wordlessly take turns handing her tools; not speaking for a long time*

Axl: ...I just wanna know, for the record, *Hands her a large socket wrench* What exactly is it that's wrong with this thing again?

Ryoko: I'd also like to know whether getting it for free was really a good exchange. *Takes the socket wrench and hands over a cloth rag*

Hilda: *Wipes sweat off of her brow, minding her eyepatch* The owner said it was just a little electrical gremlin. Some kind of rodent was making a nest in here, but got scared out of it when it started up. It had already started chewing into one of the power lines leading to the main battery, though.

Axl: So, I'm gonna guess it's no longer a matter of tool work, but we're gonna need to completely replace the power cord before it'll run properly?

Hilda: I'll see if Gilliam can find any extra power lines in his inventory. Luckily, every last bit of this thing meets the Hei Fon System's mechanical standards - It'll be easy to find a replacement if Gilliam doesn't have one available.

*Standing upright, she looks up at the position of the sun in the sky*

Hilda: Five hours, then we'll need to ship out. Better get this thing into the building.

Ryoko: I'll take it. *Kneels down, negotiating her hands into the best place*

*Carefully lifting the entire machine up, she teleports away*

*A minute later, she walks out patting her hands off*

Axl: Okay see now you're just showing off.

Ryoko: No rules against that around here!

Hilda: Children, behave.

~ ~ ~

OOS: Might add onto this.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:05 pm

[User HQ, MakutaYnot's domicile]

*MY's Domicile is a moderately sized rectangular room, twin bed to the left of the entrance with a desk with an advanced keyboard and mouse, simulation window directly across, tripling as a Television and computer, and a small fire place to the right*

MY: Emkay, please take a seat.

*MY sits on the bed next to the desk and strokes a few keys on the keyboard*
    ----

[Planet of the Beasts]

Ynot: Seems appropriate. We shall begin construction there. What would you like to call your new city?

Herald: What is the color of metal?

Ynot: It varies, there is Silver, Gold, platinum, Chrome, bronze, pewter, Copper, Cobalt. All unique metallic colors.

Herald: I like it.

Ynot: Which one?

Herald: Chrome. The City of Chrome.

*Ynot Smirks*

Ynot: On another planet there was a city of grand stature called Rome. It was the center of commerce for centuries, and the local had a saying about it. 'Rome wasn't built in a day'. The gist of the phrase was that anything worth having takes time to achieve.

Herald: That is all well and good, but why tell me this?

Ynot: Simple. While Rome wasn't built in a day, Chrome will be.
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:12 pm

-user room doing...something with the paperdolls-

UserFerret-X: Why don't we just issue calliopes to everyone? They're such pretty instruments.

*Carefully lays the paperdolls down in a pattern, but sweeps them up in a folder after a minute to start on the next*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:29 pm

[ Hei Fon 4, Desperado Enterprises: ]

*The main group is gathered in the living area, along with Suzuka*

Hilda: We're going to be heading to Symka 3. There's reportedly a small subgroup of the Kei Pirates arranging to commandeer a number of grappler ships, fresh off the local factory line. We may have competition for the bounty, so we'll need to be on our toes from the moment we get there.

*She takes out a handheld device and presses a button, showing a holographic diagram*

Hilda: This is the storage complex. *Indicates three flashing squares* This grouping is where the ships are stored. The owners of the complex have agreed to let me and anyone I select come with to monitor the area. They're not exactly privy to the fact that I'm an outlaw.

*Opening a bottle of water, she takes a drink and looks around at the group*

*All waiting on her, they don't say a word as she weighs her next statement*

Hilda: I'm taking Axl, Aisha, and Suzuka. Zev and Namah need to stay here for their Guild, and I want Ryoko and Yoruichi manning the shop again. Sorry to not bring you along.

Yoruichi: Nah, not a problem. I kind of like it here when it's quiet.

Ryoko: I'll be ready to follow with Ryo-Ohki if things turn pearshaped.

Zev: Namah and I'll check in on the shop every time we can.

Namah: Don't have too much fun while you all are away. *Goes back to reading her book*

Axl: Well, I don't mean to offend anyone, but from what I've been told, I don't think everyone here is a member of the Desperado's crew. Hm?

*All eyes turn to him, then to Suzuka kneeling calmly on her tatami mat*

Suzuka: I have my own reasons to follow leads on the Kei Pirates and the 108 Stars. As well, I don't have any new heads to take. Consider me at your service for the time being.

Hilda: Aisha, do you have any objections to Suzuka coming along?

*Laid on the floor nearby, surrounded by empty Chinese take out boxes, she's snoozing away*

Hilda: Then it's settled. Everyone, prepare to head out on our next mission.

*Most of everyone bustles about to get ready for whatever lies ahead*

Axl: *Carefully approaches Suzuka* 'Ey, I'm sorry if I came off as, well...

Suzuka: Skeptical to a fault? *Calmly lays her bokuto across her lap*

Axl: Well...Yeah. I've not had the best luck with trusting -

Suzuka: I've heard what old friends you and Mr. Raregroove are, Mr. Low. I must kill him to kill Fred Luo, and thus complete my contract. But I am not a mindless bounty hunter, slave to the coin. Some things, I find, are more important than exchanging blood for a payment of wong.

*Standing up, she moves towards the main door with her wooden sword in tow*

Suzuka: I'll be on the rooftop if anyone needs me. The air is lovely here.

*She's out the door and gone before Axl can speak*

Axl: ... *Sighs* What an uncanny woman. *Shrug*

*He moves to help with preparations*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Dr. Hax: "*eyes everyone suspiciously in case of hax*"

---

Me: ..... Interesting. We were on our separate ways, then united. I was hunting down an old enemy of mine but took a break at a cantina, while D-Klak was-

DK: "Escaping from prison."

DM Helryx: "Prisoners of a Cold War. We're not criminals."

---

*the prison goes on alert, and guards prepare for invasion everywhere*

*every cell is locked and reinforced*

*Nadle teleports in front of Blackout's cell, and eyes him suspiciously*

Jortenn: "Indeed. You must be prepared for anything. How are you liking that button, by the way?"

---

Rainn: "So, what do you know about Cadmus?"

---

*Rahn smiles*

Rahn: "Exactly. *he grabs the remote, and watches television*"

---

Coro: "Interesting. Let us go then."

---

Airachnid: "*nods* Right. Shame, I thought someone of your ranking would know a lot about ZFT and its loyalties."

---

*Vellt pokes Turel*

Vellt: "Have you ever played 'Rock Paper Scissors'? Quick Billy and I are about to start a match."

---

MK: Always with the vendettas, User Zev. My men will be ready for anything. As for the calliopes, well....we'll see. *he walks out*

*he later arrives at EmWhy's domicile, and takes a seat*

MK: The creative process commences, eh?

OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:46 pm

[ The Users Room: ]

UZev: *Shrugs ambivalently* I'll keep you guys posted, once I get started.

*He idly inspects his nails*

~ ~ ~

[ Deep Space, Blue Heaven Space Station: ]

*The group has stopped to get Aisha a meal*

*Meanwhile, Hilda, Suzuka, and Axl are speaking to Gurruno and one of his mechanics*

Hilda: Why didn't you tell us this, Gurruno? You could have put us in serious danger by not informing us of the Kei Pirates being here sooner. Hell, we were here once before, and you didn't even tell us then.

Gurruno: Just stay cool, Hot Ice. They didn't hurt anyone, and I didn't want you to go off on a chase after them. Besides. While they were getting their ship re-equipped, I had my boys place one of our top-class trackers on it. Had it tailor made for them.

Mechanic: The boss would call it a real "cool" invention. It's tiny, hidden inside of one of the essential parts we refitted. Plus, it's covered in a special alloy of steel, carbon, and a depleted radioactive compound called altruite.

Hilda: Altruite? *Slowly gets a smile on her face* I see. Only forms on asteroids. And taoist magic can't detect anything made of or surrounded in it. You've come through again, Gurruno.

Gurruno: Heh. It's cool. Consider it a favor for all the times you've saved my backside.

Axl: 'Ey, I don't mean to interrupt, but what exactly is the deal with these Kei Pirates?

Suzuka: *Speaks for the first time since they set out* The Kei Pirates are the largest space pirate crew in the Milky Way and Andromeda Galaxies. They come from the Hoppo System, one of the closest Andromeda systems to our present Galaxy. The 108 Stars are one of their subgroups, led by a group of eight elders.

Axl: I see...Wait. Eight elders? Is one of them named Itezaemon? A fat old guy with mutton chops and a stupid hat?

Hilda: A particularly stupid hat, yes. How do you know of him?

Axl: He was the ruler of a planetary outpost I once passed by. My ship was stopped, checked from top to bottom, and I was held for seventy-six hours. He'd been assassinated during a meeting with one of the other old guys. Think it was with Hazanko or something.

Hilda: *Slowly facepalms* Well, that certainly figures. Itezaemon was the youngest, the richest, and most certainly the least intelligent.

Suzuka: The Eight Elders are meant to rule equally, but until another succumbed to disease and Itezaemon was elected in his place, they all viewed Hazanko as their leader. He's the oldest, the wisest, the most influential, and the most ruthless. He possesses a mastery of taoist magics, and even hermetic arts pre-dating the alchemy used today, that are second to none in the 108 Stars.

*She pauses, sighing thoughtfully, before finishing her explanation*

Suzuka: He is the one to command the Anten Seven, and he also answers only to the Tendo King. The Tendo King, himself, answers only to the Tempa Emperor, and the Tempa Emperor sits at the Table of Kings on Mariejois, the Capitol Planet of the Galactic Government.

Axl: ...Wait. Are you tryin' to tell me that this old codger murdered one of his own allies in cold blood, just because he didn't meet his standards or call him "Sir" or some crap?

Hilda: That's precisely what we're telling you. Hazanko will not tolerate weakness or disrespect in the least. He is a brilliant leader, but one whose control lies in fear.

Suzuka: He is normally calm and stoic, but his rage when sufficiently provoked is a thing of legend. Should anyone get in his way, it would be like trying to command a force of nature. No mere mortal can hope to defeat him. Even with the strongest combatants of our group as it were, I cannot pretend that we could win without truly dire casualties.

Axl: Wow. That's...That's pretty grim. And this guy has some beef with us, I guess?

Hilda: You can hop a space ferry from here, if you want. I wouldn't hold it against you.

Axl: *Grins* Hah! And leave that dumbass Raregroove to fight this guy? I'm not going to let him get himself killed! I'm in it for the long haul!

Gurruno: It's cool to pay witness to this pep rally, but are we going to talk wong today?

Hilda: Cool off, Gurruno. *Hands over a stack of five rectangular white cards with blue stripes along them just past the longer sides* Here's 5,000 wong. Consider the extra 800 a nice thank you for the tracker. Tell us when it calibrates.

Gurruno: You got it. I've learned not to try and turn down a gift from you, Hot Ice. I'll just say you're a real cool gal.

Hilda: I know it all too well. *Turns to walk off* Seeya, Gurruno. Keep out of trouble.

Gurruno: Heh. You too, Hot Ice. You too. Stay cool.

*Axl and Suzuka follow Hilda out*

~ ~ ~

[ Uninhabited Planet, Space Station Crash Site: ]

*Hardly anything is left from the explosion*

*Other than the scattered bits and chunks of warped, melted, and cooled metal and glass, the biggest sign of what transpired is the incredible area of scorched earth*

*Stretching down the mountainsides and onto the plains beyond, the ugly scar in the landscape leaves no trace of the crew's bodies*

*High above, the truly massive girth of the Geomancer looms everpresent*

*On the ground, countless of the cyborgs used by the Kei Pirates are picking through the decimated stone and disintegrated hull of the research station*

*Standing in their midst are Hazanko, Hamushi, and some kind of third figure*

*Hunchbacked, thin, and seemingly very old, his arms are bound in a sort of straitjacket; six odd-sized projections of sharp metal stick out from his back in a rough circle; and his face is covered by a black mask with some kind of stylized, white and orange six, as well as cords around the edges hooking into his flesh*

Hazanko: Hamushi, kindly give me a status report.

Hamushi: Yes, sir. Unfortunately, none of the computers survived. It seems that the engines were previously distressed, and exploded catastrophically. While we can be sure that the Galactic Government has the files backed up somewhere, and our spies are already on the task, there is no telling how long it will take to pinpoint the information we sought here.

Hazanko: I see. Round up your troops and prepare the Geomancer's Munchausen drive. Wait for us to return.

Hamushi: Yes, sir. *Lays a finger on the side of her hood/mask*

*The cyborgs all cease their searching, and begin lining up in square formation*

Hazanko: Jukai, I want you to take me to the temple that station was researching. We may be able to glean information on our own abilities, and by what has not been transmitted by the sensors due to having no receiver.

Jukai: *The hunchbacked, masked man, speaks in a wheezy, filtered voice* Yes, sir, I can get us there and back in time for our ship to reach the meeting with the Tendo King.

*Rocking back and forth, he begins uttering a chant under his breath, then louder*

Jukai: Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha!

*With a swing of his torso in a circle, he generates a cyclone that surrounds himself and Hazanko*

*The cyclone grows in magnitude quickly, before disappearing*

*Not a trace is left of Hazanko, nor Jukai*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:56 pm

-Userspace-

User Ferret-X: Duuuuude. If you're so obsessed with your nails why don't you paint them already? I have a wide array of colors you can borrow.

*Digs through bag and produces a rainbow of sparkly nail polish colors*

-Sand Land-

K'theenya: *pops back up by Klak 1 & Klak 2.* Would it matter if you were? Everyone's a criminal by someone's reckoning!

Diru: *turns to K'theenya an exasperated look on her face* Master...and I mean this with utmost respect...what did you do?

K'theenya: ...
    it'd be easier to list what I haven't done really.

Diru: Yess, I suspected as much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content