BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Adrastos
Malygos
sakura_dark_twin22
Ferret-X
Niflheim
Zev the Reveler
Kon
Klak
Yenot
Heat
14 posters

BZPB

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16009

BZPB - Page 17 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Klak Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:18 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Ra: "Us?"

--

Axalara: "No. The Knights can handle themselves. Blackout is a priority target. The only reason we stopped fighting with him was because of the Uterio War. Proceed."

Spotter: "Hang on, I hear some commotion. Did they spot us?"

--

*Caiaphus shakes his head*

Caiaphus: "No. Considering that the other Users went to great lengths to put you in such a prison, you must be quite dangerous to them. Also, taking into that you feel a desire for revenge against them as a collective, I would say that you had a position of magnificent power before your fall. Thus, you will never truly achieve vengeance until you return to said position. And, given that you have not obliterated me and my comrade yet, I would say that you have been declawed, de-toothed. Your powers are no more, and the Users intend to keep it that way. Ergo, you cannot delete me until you return to your former glory. Think of killing me as the bonus of your long-term goal. Your short-term goal is to get out of this prison, and that comes at a price. You will do what I tell you to do. But first....swear your loyalty to me."

---

<Lotcas, the shack>

Me: Yes, Malygos has ascended, Quolas. You were there when it happened.

Bob: "No, no, this is something else. Ynot felt the leylines return to their original status. Malygos..."

Me: Went through declawing. So, this is yet another threat. Damn it....*he punches the wall* One thing after another...did my friends die for nothing?! We put down the threats of Ultron and Caiaphus....yet I'm willing to bet Figlio and Ra are still alive, slowly building their organization, HYDRA. Malygos and Blackout are still at large, and now there is a new threat. But that's just the tip of the iceberg.... *Klak silently sobs*

Bob: "They would have wanted you to carry on, to continue the mission."

Me: Yes....to carry on the legacy....Kakamu, you wanted to assemble a group of individuals ready to stop Malygos, just like our alliance a few years ago against Uterio. I have a better idea. Why not make a permanent team that will take on threats whenever they show up? We are all special people with special powers, who believe in the cause of good. We believe in truth, justice, and the Bionicle Zone Power Battles way for our home worlds and for the entire universe. Like a phoenix out of the ashes, a new group of heroes rises, ready to take on the forces of darkness.

Bob: "What will we call ourselves?"

Me: Phoenix....The Claws of the Phoenix.

---

<Tybion, concert>

TTT: "but how wil we taek then on? even my powar is limitied"

---

<Tybion, apartments>

*SRG stares at the ax, and punches it*

SRG: "I don't do it for free."

---

<In Space, Aloha Oe>

Lalli: "Are you kidding me, Sram girl? Space surfing is the epitome of cool. Wait a second...is that...?"

*Lalli Cain puts on that infamous grin once more, and walks flirtatiously up to Haruko*

Lalli: "Hey. Remember me? Space Port 99, Year 150,080. I wore a tie."

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle is knocked down by the fireball. He gets up, grunting as he finds it hard to see.*

Nadle: "*mutters* Still adjusting to this damn body."

*He crouches*

Nadle: "I'm older than you are, Rider. Try me."

*He slams his fist into the ground, creating a shockwave around him*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Rahn: "Wait, what? What the hell just happened? And what do you mean a double bed?!"

*Anarky shakes his head and looks at Frenzy*

Anarky: "Is this what you call a terrorist?"

---

<A lab, somewhere>

*The Baterra is blasted onto the surface of the moon. It then rises, flying towards the Ta'har at intense speeds*

---

<A small cottage in a field somewhere in one of the many planets of the universe>

*Figlio smiles as he sits with an old human male. The man speaks in some sort of blend between a Polish and Hungarian accent.*

Dr. Earl Lascovitz: "Figlio, so good to see you! *laughs* You have come all this way to see a retired old corpse! *laughs* "

Figlio: "Yes, doctor! It's been quite some time since we last saw each other. How have things been?"

Dr. Lascovitz: "Oh, wonderful, wonderful! My family visits me often, and I have taken up painting! That work on the wall behind you...what do you think?"

Figlio: "*He turns, and smiles, seeing a beautiful depiction of a woman dancing in the rain* Fantastic. Talented in art of the hands, and in the art of the mind."

Dr. Lascovitz: "Oh, you're too kind, old friend. So tell me, what brings you here."

Figlio: "*turns back and looks at the Doctor somberly* I'm afraid it is not an ordinary visit, Dr. Lascovitz."

Dr. Lascovitz: "The last time you visited me was to warn me about your father's intent to declare war on the universe. Is something more grave afoot?"

Figlio: "Yes. Do you remember Subject 08?"

*Dr. Lascovitz shivers*

Lascovitz: "I still feel his fingerprints in my mind. What he did to us....what we did to him....was unspeakable..."

Figlio: "Doctor, he has been set free by an unknown malevolent force."

*Lascovitz's old eyes widened.*

Lascovitz: "No. No. NO!!!"

OOS: Waiting on Ynot and Red for the rest.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15486

Post by Kon Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:06 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*One of the Terugans screams and jumps backwards onto a discarded sofa*

*He cocks his shotgun and aims it at Blackout while wiping the sweat off his forehead with the sleeve of his shirt*

T1: That scared the bejeezus out of me!

*The second one approaches Blackout, rifle still raised*

*He tries to turn Blackout over with his foot, but finds that the Makuta is too heavy*

T2: Looks like some kind of robot. ZFT tech, maybe? Whatever it is, it's bloody heavy.

-----------------------------------

<Atuar Sadiares>

*The foam disperses, revealing Lan as the man with the fire extinguisher*

Lan: You think you can just come onto my station and do what you like?!

*Holding the extinguisher by the nozzle, he whacks another of the pirates unconscious with a blow to the face, leaving only Deathsaurus left*

Lan: Well I've got news for you. I'm practically royalty!

*The elevator doors open behind Deathsaurus with a ping sound*

*Meanwhile, in another corridor, Phil Mitchell shakes his head at Devotwo in dismay*

Phil: Nah, mate. I'm off fer a pint.

*He leaves*

<Lotcas>

Kakamu: Hmm... it could work. Yes, it could work.

*He looks around at Klak, Bob, Quolas, Etende, Masaharu and Micros*

*Quolas starts to come around, and the runes on his skin return to their normal white tone*

*Etende smiles at him, and he nods at her in return*

Quolas: My... how should I explain this... internal compass has been altered to accommodate the presence of this new threat. I am ready to confront him now that I have the ability to understand what paths he might tread. 

Etende: You heard him, guys! We're ready to confront him! Woohoo!

Kakamu: And anything else that stands in our way.

*One by one, the members of the Claws of the Phoenix put their hands on top of each other's in a circle, apart from Micros, who hesitates for a moment*

Micros: Oh what the hell, I don't got that long a lifespan anyway...

*He jumps on Masaharu's arm and puts his hand on his claw, then sighs*

<Tybion, concert>

Kranxx: You can do anything! You just have to believe!

*He does this but with a rainbow slinky toy, then turns around and gives a thumbs up to the rainbow slinky vendor across the field*

Golden Flame: I say we all team up. Grab any blunt weapon you can and prepare to move out. We're going to fight them at the last place they'd expect us to go!

TTT: wheres that mister?

GF: The Stouttish Islands.

*The fresh prince of fresh fruit drops a banana peel in surprise, which Hungry-man slips on as he walks past*

<Tybion, apartments>

*The banhammer flies out of the Ta'har's hand and falls down to the concert venue, heading straight for CIA's head next*

Ta'har: I'll do you for free-

*The other Ta'har starts laughing hysterically*

Ta'har: Not like that! I mean I'll batter him with my-

*The laughter continues*

Ta'har: FISTS! I MEAN MY FISTS!

*He punches the other Ta'har off the balcony, who continues laughing all the way to the ground*

<Ailyb-Gypte, outside the palace>

Starok: I merely assumed that you had some sort of failsafe against Caiaphus if he turned against you.

<Ailyb-Gypte, inside the Pale Fire>

Ferox: Yes, sir.

*He takes Kulnak to the brig and throws him into a power-restricting and antidermis-proof cell*

*Kulnak starts to regain consciousness as Ferox walks away*

Kulnak: Famagimi? Is that you?

*He then realizes where he is*

Kulnak: ...Oh.

Last edited by Kon on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:33 am; edited 6 times in total
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33911

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:30 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*Blackout slowly rises and looks around*

*He notes a poster saying "DOWN WITH THE ZFT" on a lamppost before taking a good look at the rebels*

Blackout: Why does everyone seem to think I'm a robot? I'm not, I'm really not.

*He blasts T1 with laser vision, then telekinetically lifts T2 into the air and puts his hand on his forehead*

Blackout: Tell me about yourself, cyclops.

*The Terugan screams as Blackout forcibly enters his mind*

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*TPK enters the ship, and looks around*

TPK: Nobody here.

*A Rahkshi comes around the corner, but TPK pushes it towards the wall, puts his shotgun to its head, and fires*

*The Rahkshi's armour rusts away, and the Kraata falls to the floor, where TPK promptly squishes it*

TPK: Nobody here.

*B6 smiles*

B6: You are quite the optimist, Makuta Caiaphus. But you're wrong. I'm not here because of my fellow Users, even though they didn't exactly object.

*He starts tugging on the chains, gently at first but putting more and more effort into it*

B6: I'm here because another power wanted me somewhere else. And I couldn't exactly object. I was sedated, and I only regained consciousness around the time you came. I've still got it, my friend.

*The chains snap, and B6 falls to the ground*

B6: Farewell, Makuta.

*He simply pushes past Caiaphus and Kivalon and leaves the container*

*As soon as he closes the door, the computer gives two announcements*

Computer: Slow cell activated. *Ten seconds later* Access code changed.

*Barricade and Bonecrusher arrive at the brig*

Barricade: Well, well, well. It's Kulnak. Long time no see. I take it you missed us?

-----

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Deathsaurus laughs at Lan*

Deathsaurus: Terugan, please.

*He looks like he's focusing, when the *ping* happens, distracting him*

DS: Damn it.

*He focuses properly this time, and telekinetically lifts Lan into the air*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Uterio jumps up into the air, but the shockwave still knocks him back*

*Upon landing, he draws his sword, and charges at Nadle again*

-----

<Eureka>

*Aster's middle-finger shape-shifts into a USB connector, and she starts downloading info from the various computer terminals*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*SB runs over to 553 and grabs the phone*

SB: A double bed. You know, the kind they'd give to a married couple! Oh, and every time we go near the city it tries to kill me. Not a good day for Shadow Blade.

-----

<A lab. Somewhere>

*The Ta'har tries to fire again, but misses, hitting the ground*

*A red liquid starts to trickle from the area that was hit*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7038

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:25 pm

[ In Space, Aloha Oe: ]

Haruko looks up at Lalli's question, having trapped Dandy with some kind of purple slime-shooting gun. She smiles at the mercenary, and answers thusly:

"I don't remember every two-bit bounty hunter that makes goo-goo eyes at me. Sorry."

As the pink-haired freeloader pounces away to escape Dandy, and head towards freedom, the hovering robot approaches. "Dandy, Mr. Cain," it chirps in that delightful voice, "we are approaching our destination! Please be ready to disembark, okay?"

At this, Dandy sent a smile Lalli's way. "We should have some gear to make things more interesting," he chuckled. "Are you ready to kick some ###?"
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:52 am

<Orbit of Coridan III>

*Perseus rolls his eyes as he sees his allies retreat*

Perseus: "Cowards!"

*Suddenly, another fleet flies in from hyperspace. It is smaller, but the ships are equipped with advanced weaponry.*

*Perseus looks at the emblems, and notes that it is a combined fleet of the planets of Malchior I and V. He could sense their anger at something Malygos had done to them. Whatever it was, it was fueled by the desire for justice.*

*The skirmish continued, and Perseus sped towards the capital ship of the enemy fleet. Using his Red Lantern Power, he blasted away the enemy shield generators, weakening the fleet. After the destruction of several frigates, the Admiral decided to retreat, leaving a massive window for a successful land invasion.*

*Perseus blitzed to the planet's surface, leaving a crater in his wake. He stormed through platoon after platoon, tank after tank, destroying things with both his Toa power and Lantern power. The troops sent by the Malchiorians mowed down several enemy forces. In a few short hours, they captured the base, forcing Malygos's forces to surrender. The Malchiorians thanked Perseus for his assistance.*

*Hassan-ill-Sabah escaped by the skin of his teeth by disguising himself as a Malchiorian soldier. He then shot himself out of an escape pod to a planet he was meaning to visit before the battle broke out: Tybion.*

---

<Lotcas>

*Klak and Bob smile, and they place their hands in the group of hands.*

*They all (hopefully) break, and laugh*

Me: Now then, where do we begin?

---

<Tybion, apartments>

*Space Ryan Gosling picks up the Milky Way bars, and stares at one of the Tahar' for a complete minute.*

SRG: "I drive."

*He walks away*

---

<Tybion, concert>

*CIA Guy widens his eyes. Was this it? Was this his time to die, get banned with no survivors?*

*A mysterious voice cried out saying "NO". CIA ponders the origin. He thought that in death you did not get to bring friends. But dying was not part of the plan.*

*KMT suddenly jumps in the way of the hammer. A radiant light explodes, obliterating both the hammer and KMT. KMT is permav& (at least for now). The smell of Hot Pockets fills the air, as one of the concert attendees screams 'THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US'. A tear drops from CIA's eye as he realizes that KMT was a big guy for him all this time.*

Patrick Bateman: "Um, hello, you're all boring me. *angrily points to the stage* Let's listen to the music, alright? *smile*"

*Suddenly, a space pod crashes near the stage. The person inside runs backstage.*

---

*Ra smiles*

Ra: "Yes! HYDRA. Should HYDRA's leaders betray me, then I will use my newly formed alliance with Blackout against them. Of course, now that he is no more, I am sure the alliance is shaky. The new leader is rash, brutish. That being said, I will keep the agreement for as long as I see fit. Unless, of course, I receive a better deal from some other Makuta. I act in my kingdom's best interest, you know. *laughs* Hail HYDRA."

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Moe: "Gee, the war stories about you are true, my lord."

Axalara: "Now's not the time for that, Moe."

*Axalara quickly walks to a corridor, and looks beyond it*

*TPK gets a telepathic alert from one of his aides. All that it said was that a high profile prisoner had escaped. The aide wished TPK the best of luck.*

--

*Caiaphus grins, and looks at Kivalon*

Caiaphus: "Excellent. Now we figure out a way to escape."

---

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Devotwo frowns. He shoots at some nearby pirates*

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle manipulates the gravity around him, hoping to catch Uterio in mid-air*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Rahn: "Well, that's a shame, but I still wish the both of you a long and happy marriage!"

*553 feels a braincell die*

---

<A lab. Somewhere>

*The Baterra's hand shapeshifts into a sharp object, and it speeds towards the Tahar's chest*

---

<In Space, Aloha Oe>

*Lalli winks at Haruko*

Lalli: "That's a shame. I always make an effort to remember the mediocre ones. I mean, I recognized you, didn't I?"

*He looks at Dandy*

Lalli: "I was born ready! What kind of gear do you have?"

---

Island wrote:
    OOS: Waiting on Ynot and Red for the rest.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:36 pm

<Lotcas>

Quolas: I am certain that the force that has just been released is malevolent. To complicate matters, I seem to have lost the ability to see into the future, only the past and present. Ordinarily, I would summon what remains of my brethren to deal with this threat, but they are currently entangled in other affairs. Therefore, the responsibility is left to us.

Micros: Appreciated, but I already told the Silver Surfer here-

*He points at Kakamu*

Micros: That I wasn't goin' nowhere till we march to that cave and get some answers!

*Kakamu picks Micros up and encloses him in his hand*

*Muffled shouting can be heard from within*

Etende: Just let me do something where I can stretch my wings, metaphorically and literally. Though my suit might need some modification if we're going into space, and then some.

*She inspects the wing under her left arm, which sports a coffee stain*

<Tybion, concert>

Golden Flame: Yeah, I suppose we should wait until the concert's actually finished first. We didn't come all the way here just to leave now!

Kranxx: Right on!

*As night falls over Tybion (the days there are fairly short), Kartouche plays his next song, which is some kind of remix of Sweet Georgia Brown*

*Theatrical smoke sweeps over the floor of the stage*

*Backstage, the concert organizer runs up to Hassan-ill-Sabbah*

???: Are you the MC?! Your part of the song is coming up in 30 seconds! Just... er... improvise! We can pass it off as a new remix or something!

*He shoves a microphone into Hassan's hands then runs away*

<Atuar Sadiares>

Lan: Woah, what are you doing?!

*He struggles to move*

*Meanwhile, Seran turns off his lightsaber and puts his fists up, his vision still blurred from the foam*

*He punches at the air, hoping to hit his enemies*

<Teruga Prime>

*Blackout's eyebeams blast two holes through T1's red shirt and through his torso, so he lets out a Wilhelm scream and dies*

*The second Terugan cries out in pain as Blackout enters his mind*

*Blackout sees a series of images in his mind's eye, which include a computer interface, the bridge of an exploration ship, and the same Terugan's hands pinning a badge on his chest which says "Acting Captain Dan"*

*Blackout then sees an image of around 20 Terugans, armed with both high-tech and low-tech weapons, leaving a Terugan exploration ship with the name "TSS Bouncy-Ball" engraved on it*

Starok: Ah, yes, Blackout. I will have words with him too. I thank you for your time, Osirian Ra, but I must now depart to attend to other matters. I hope we meet again soon.

*Starok walks away and camouflages himself against the sand and the sky*

<Ailyb-Gypte, container>

*Kivalon grimaces and mutters something under his breath*

Kivalon: Sha'lythe... only the Sha'lythe could find this place. We need a Sha'lythe.

<Ailyb-Gypte, Pale Fire corridors>

*Ferox whistles to himself while patrolling a corridor*

*Suddenly, he spots Axalara's head peek around the corner at the end*

Ferox: What the-

*He runs towards her and fires a blast of chain lightning which dances across the corridor*

<Ailyb-Gypte, Pale Fire brig>

Kulnak: Oooh, it's you guys! What was it... Bonecruncher and Blockade? I haven't seen you guys since grade school! And by grade school, I mean the period I spent experimenting on Rahi... man, that poor cat... I wonder if racism is a genetic trait.

<User HQ>

*User Kon notices that Komerak is still sitting at a table reading the same newspaper as before*

*Kon rolls his eyes and walks over to him*

User Kon: Komerak, you've been reading that newspaper for months now!

Komerak: Really? Oh, that must be User time. It's hasn't been months for me.

User Kon: Have you been timing yourself, then?

Komerak: Well, no-

User Kon: Then it could have been months for all you know.

*Komerak sighs*

Komerak: Point taken.

User Kon: So why are you still here?

Komerak: User MY, I guess. I haven't been assigned another mission and there's nothing else for me to do.

Last edited by Kon on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:25 am; edited 5 times in total
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9888

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:18 am

[Cabana Prime]

Ynot: See ya later, boys. I'm taking the express route. I've taken too much time here already. Don't wait up. I've got a suspicion our movements are being watched, and I don't want anyone else finding Aeon.

*Ynot waves his hand and opens a portal*

Ynot: Enjoy some time off. This is personal.

*Ynot steps through the portal to Aeon*

Blade: Vultran. Do you have a lock on our team member?

Vultran: Yeah, yeah, I had you all tagged long ago.

Blade: The monger had us...

Vultran: I didn't say Ynot did, Blade. I did. You, Sreda, and Shaern have a nasty habit of vanishing when needed. Sreda is usually in his room sleeping, but you two need constant monitoring.

Blade: Why...

Vultran: Don't give me that look. I've never had a problem with our captain like you, attachment issues like Shaern, or lack of motivation like Sreda. You all look to me for comedic relief or moments of brilliance, but I am still a scientist. I solve problems. Not problems like 'what is beauty', as that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy.

*Vultran enters the bridge, taking his com off*

Vultran: I solve practical problems... For instance, how am I to keep track of 15 or so people who are in constant ebb and flow with their allegiance and ideals? The Answer: Tag them to be tracked across the multiverse. Now, questionable ethics aside, why do you want to know where her royal pain in my arse's location?

Blade: Believe it or not, to earn a few points with..*sigh*.. Ynot. Figure if she's back here, he'll feel a little better. He proved himself back on the island. He's had a long week and he can use a break.

Sasuken: Gotta say, Sparky, that's actually some sound thinking. Trixitin, mind accompanying them? Especially with Zev, you never know what could go wrong.

Trixitin: Of course. Where are you going?

Sasuken: Ynot interrupted my last date, so I'm going to try and fix things up.

Blade: Smitten are we, Volts-for-Brains?

Sasuken: Maybe, but at least I'm attempting to have a life outside this ship. Sonia, can you patch em through?

Sonia: Let me see.... no tech around her for easy contact. We could try a magical approach.

Sasuken: You know magic?

Sonia: A dabbling. Some people are technophobes or simply aren't to that point in advancement yet, but we still need to reach them, and that's my schtick, innit? Let's see, we could try a Summoning circle.

Sasuken: I don't want to rip her here...

Sonia: Haha, that'd be hilarious, but no honey. It's more of like a cosmic pager. 'Direct your attention here'.

*Vultran beams Blade and Trixitin to the Bebop III*

Sasuken: I guess that works.

Sonia: Follow me then. I keep one set up just in case on level two.

*The pair heads to the summoning circle.*
    ---

[Aeon]

Ynot: My name is Ynot, protector of this land. There is a disturbance that unsettles me. Show yourself.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:59 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*Blackout rolls his eyes, and starts digging a little deeper, into more recent events*

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*TPK summons a shield to deflect the chain lightning away from the others*

*He dematerialises the shield, summons a long sword, and slashes at Ferox*

Barricade: It's Barricade. And if I recall correctly, that period ended when you and your friends robbed Destral on my watch and ran off because you didn't feel like fighting the Vrai anymore.

Bonecrusher: We needed every man, and you ran off!

Barricade: So we're going to make a deal.

*Barricade presses a button by the cell door, and smiles as Kulnak is teleported into a glass box inside a deep pool filled with a clear liquid*

*A swarm of funny-looking orange plankton starts swirling around the box*

*A section of the brig wall slides aside, letting Barricade and Bonecrusher look down into the pool*

Barricade: *telepathically* We've made quite a lot of progress in terms of genetic engineering while you were gone, Kulnak. You see, that plankton is called Vashta Nerada. They're antidermis-eating organisms, and extraordinarily resistant, too! You see, that liquid around you isn't water. It's trysillic acid. It'll eat through metal, muscle, anything. But not them. Or the glass around you. Now, I can open the box. The acid will pour in, destroying your armour. Then the Vashta Nerada will smell blood. Or I might just keep you there, safe and sound. But that would take some convincing. Tell me what brought you here.

-----

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Deathsaurus slowly rotates Lan, so that he is now upside down, and simultaneously lifts him up towards the ceiling*

Deathsaurus: It's called electronic psychic power, and it's a lost art, especially since I killed the last teacher. Now, please kindly get the hell out of my way. I only want to find one person. The looting is just a way of paying my men.

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Uterio suddenly stops in front of Nadle, so that the gravity does not catch him*

*He fires a lightning bolt at him*

-----

<Eureka>

*Aster leaves, having downloaded all the info available*

*She quietly leaves, and drives back towards the capital*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*SB angrily slams the phone down, breaking it in the process*

553: Idiot. We'll have to pay for that.

*SB takes the wreckage of the phone and puts it under the kitchen sink*

SB: They'll have to find it first.

553: That pissed, huh?

SB: I just wanted my own bed.

*Several hours later*

*SB is laying diagonally across the bed, snoring, and breathing loudly*

553: .....Screw it, I'll sleep on the couch.

-----

<A lab, somewhere>

*The sharp object punctures the space suit again, and hurts the Ta'har*

*He punches the Baterra in the gut*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:30 am

[ In Space, Great Bebop Fleet, Bebop III: ]

When Trixtin and company arrive, they find the control deck empty, save for Dorothy. She is calmly leafing through a book, reading Lovecraftian stories. Before any of the group can speak, she announces, "The crew are busy with their own private Grifball Tournament. Doctor Grey will see you to your friend." As if on cue, someone in power armor walks through the doors.

Spoiler:

"Well, hello there," the armored woman chirps cheerfully. "I just came by to let Dorothy know I've finished with the extraction. I hesitate to ask how Nora got a soda can in her stomach, but it's been removed safely. The organic sutures will heal with no scars. I didn't get to amputate anything or replace any of her organs. Though, I guess that's a good thing?" She chuckles quietly, and turns to Trixtin's group. "You'd like to collect Shaern, right?"

~ ~ ~

Dandy leads Lalli Cain over to a large casing, which when opened, displays a holographic selection chart. "We've got mostly bullets-and-powder guns, although Li'l Ripper is working on securing better stuff. We got our hands on a plasma carbine, but you need to be careful with that thing - I damn near brained myself when I got to my first reload!

"We also managed to wrangle some guns by Maliwan. They fire bullets, but they're not bullets - flames, acid, lightning too! You've also gotta practice burst firing, or they might get ruined by overheating." He slams his fist on the machine, and it proceeds to spit out a white and ultramarine rifle, with glowing orange streaks on it. "Wanna try this baby out?"
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:53 am

<Lotcas>

Me: We need a strategic plan. Neither of us know exactly who or what is attacking us. We need to gather intelligence on the enemy. Of course, we can do that as a group. Maybe after we find out what's going on in that lab over there first. It's up to you, team.

---

<Tybion, concert>

*Hassan-ill-Sabah smugly smiles and runs onstage*

*He starts beatboxing into the microphone*

Hassan-ill-Sabah: "Yo yo yo it's time, gotta lay down a rhyme. Big time fancy slayer, that's why they call me the player. I'm a Hassan, the kind girls get on. Kartouche is my boy, has a nice toy: His tunes, yo, they'll rock you out the scene. If you don't like them, you aren't a real human bean. And that's why I challenge him, the Terugan. Yon, I'm callin' you out. Your rhymes smell like grout."

*A few "ooooohs" are heard in the audience*

---

*Ra nods, and enters his palace, sighing*

---

<Ailyb-Gypte, container>

Caiaphus: "You know, Kivalon, you have realized something many in this universe did not. You are on the side of chaos. You are cognizant of the fact that the only significant act in this multiverse is to destroy everything. Now, let us teleport out of this container, like how you entered."

---

*Axalara flies above the lightning as TPK blocks it with his shield. She lands behind Ferox and pulls out a knife, holding it to the back of his neck*

Axalara: "Surrender, vile servant of Blackout."

---

<Aeon>

*Ynot feels something enter his mind. He then hears someone speaking to him telepathically*

Mazkertis: "Do not concern yourself, Defender Ynot. I have no quarrel with you. I am simply helping your people realize their place in the grand scheme of things. I am here to save my universe, and by extension, yours."

*A green storm brews in the distance*

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle dodges the lightning bolt, and fires plasma at Uterio's face*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Rahn: "Huh. They hung up. Now, then, what were you saying?"

Anarky: "A terrorist attack must be more precise, and you must make a declaration. Call your targets and extort them."

Rahn: "But what about Shadow Blade and 553?"

Anarky: "They will be here when they get here. Perhaps tomorrow."

---

<A lab, somewhere>

*The Baterra drones as it clutches its gut, losing balance. It kicks at the Ta'har after quickly regaining balance*

---

<In Space, Aloha Oe>

*Lalli Cain grabs the weapon*

Lalli: "Absolutely! I'd love to burn some suckers with this."

---

<The Doctor's Cottage>

*Dr. Lascovitz places his hand on his temples. He is distraught.*

Dr. Lascovitz: "Why would someone do that?"

Figlio: "Only a nefarious, twisted individual would do such a thing. I simply wanted to warn you in case Subject 08...."

Dr. Lascovitz: "Mazkertis."

Figlio: "In case Mazkertis tries to find you."

Dr. Lascovitz: "He never truly hated me, did he?"

Figlio: "I am not sure. His mind is warped, so perhaps he does now."

Dr. Lascovitz: "Oh no...."

*Figlio places a pistol on the table*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:59 pm

<Lotcas>

Quolas: How relevant is this cave you speak of? The entity that I detected could be undoing the timestream as we speak.

Masaharu: Grrnff...

Kakamu: You're right, Quolas.

*Kakamu looks out of the window at the cave and thinks "One day they'll know the truth"*

*Klak telepathically hears it too, for whatever reason*

------------------------------

<Atuar Sadiares>

Lan: ...One person? You only needed one person?

*He laughs with relief*

Lan: Oh thank Cillia, I can claim everything back on insurance! Go! What are you waiting for? The elevator's right behind you!

<Tybion, concert>

Golden Flame: Yon? Who the heck-

Kranxx: You don't know who Yon is?!

Golden Flame: I'm afraid not, no.

Kranxx: Remind me to send you a link to the Caged Lion Rap when I get home.

*Ferox laughs*

Ferox: I'm a Makuta. You can't hurt me with that.

*He uses his Kraata power of elasticity to grab onto the grilles on the ceiling, pulling himself up and out of Axalara's grasp*

*Ferox then swings over TPK, lands behind him and blasts him with a power scream*

*It seems that Ferox has not yet noticed Moe's presence, who is behind him at the end of the corridor*

*A small cloud of antidermis erupts from Kulnak's backside, and he tries to waft it away, but realizes that he can't because he's trapped in a glass container*

Kulnak: Oh, this is awful! So, uh, anyway, coming to this planet wasn't even my idea. It was that other Makuta... what's his name. Cryathus? Phew!

*He waves his arms about in front of his maskless face*

<Ailyb-Gypte, container>

Kivalon: I got in here the same way you did. I just waited and watched in silence. Escaping from this pocket is possible, but it will not be without pain.

*Kivalon sits down, crosses his legs, and appears to meditate*

*A few minutes later, Kivalon snaps out of his trance and stands back up*

Kivalon: The Sha'lythe of this universe operate at a frequency I am not aware of, so I cannot contact them. This leaves us with only one option. We must bypass the sixth dimension. Tell me, Caiaphus - do you feel like tearing reality another hole for good measure?

<Teruga Prime>

*Dan starts talking, though his speech is occasionally interrupted by screams caused by the pain of Blackout digging deeper into his mind*

Dan: The Bouncy-Ball... we came back to... ARGH... defend our families... ZFT leaders withdrawing... soldiers left on the surface... we can win this...

Last edited by Kon on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:21 pm

<Teruga Prime>

Blackout: So, you're rebelling against the ZFT? Good to know. Where's your home base?

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*TPK is knocked back by the sound waves, but recovers and headbutts Ferox*

Barricade: You're rambling. Get yourself together, please. *to himself* Who the hell's Cryathus?

Bonecrusher: I think there was a Vrai called that.....

Barricade: No, that was just a name we called him. His actual name was Quinn.

-----

<Atuar Sadiares>

Deathsaurus: Oh? Thanks.

*He suddenly turns and walks into the elevator*

*Sadly, he forgets about Lan, and he falls head-first*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Uterio ducks the plasma, and thrusts his sword into Nadle's gut*

-----

<Control City>

*Aster knocks on Manning's door, dragging a suitcase behind her*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*Frenzy climbs onto Anarky's back and starts messing with his hair*

-----

<A lab, somewhere>

*The Ta'har is hit in the shin, and hisses with pain*

*He suddenly tackles the Baterra to the ground and aims his plasma blaster at its head*

Ta'har: Enough.
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

Coins : 10827

Post by Ferret-X Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:39 am

<In some undisclosed pocket dimension the eternal battle between the not quite fallen angel Shikhazra and the sealed goddess K'theenya their eternal rivalry that never got shown in the rpg but nevertheless has always existed continues. Several foot high stacks of cards from a variety of games across the cosmos surround the two women. Shikhazra is sitting crosslegged her wings extended behind her while K'theenya is in some variation of a kneel, only floating entirely upside down, her cards floating in front of her in a constantly shifting arrangement.>

K'theenya: Right, go fish, ya oversized featherduster. Got anything to reply to "Kid-tested mother approved?"

Shikhazra: HA! By doing that you stench ridden weasel, you've activated my trap card! Take 500 damage!

K'theenya: HEY! I'm a ferretfox! I can't help the smell! According to THIS card you need to draw four you ridiculous do-gooder!

Shhikhazra: I don't think you understand how angels work... well, now you have the baked potato so all is going just as planned. *Shikhazra's head jerked up suddenly, and she made a face like she was trying to listen to something far away* Huh, that's weird I think someone just tried to get my attention.

K'theenya: Seriously? Who'd wanna get your attention. Didn't you make that one angel go crazy and incite an apocalypse event on some planet?

Shikhazra: -_- ....look who's talking. It's not my fault some people just go crazy when their crushes are one-sided.

K'theenya: Uh-huh.

Shikhazra: I GUESS I went on a date with some dude but I didn't think it was that serious. It, WAS one date and another girl was there.

K'theenya: Shikha's got a boyyy~ friend~!

Shikhazra: =_= Y'know what, sure. Fine. I'm popping out to see what he wants. We can pick this game of eternity cards up LATER. *She casually steps out of the pocket dimension winding up right behind Sasuken and leaning against the wall nonchalantly.* 'Sup?

K'theenya: B-bye! ...maybe I should get back to my apprentices. See if they're in imminent peril again or anything... *poofs out*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:28 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*Dan gasps for air and frantically points over Blackout's shoulder*

*Should he turn around, he will see the TSS Bouncy-Ball parked in a quarry behind him*

*Terugan rebels are moving supplies in and out, and the ship's ramp is being guarded by two of them in camo gear*

----------------------------

*Ferox stumbles backwards and falls over, somewhat disorientated*

*He uses his Kraata power of Gravity to reverse their positions, so that he is thrown up in the air and back on his feet, and the others are pinned to the floor*

Kulnak: I'm messing with you, you numpties. His name was Caiaphus. Now get me outta here, I can't breathe this!

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Lan lands on his head and slumps over, but is otherwise unharmed*

*He stands up and rubs the developing bruise on his head*

*Meanwhile, Seran's vision returns to normal, so he walks up to Lan*

Seran: Are you okey?

Lan: I'll live.

*Seran then remembers about the elevator, so he runs towards it, but its doors close in front of him*

<Meme World>

If there's one thing you should know about Yon's Dong Squad, it's that its members have very poor attention spans. Sometimes this can work to the team's advantage because they can complete many more tasks in a day, but when it comes to the longer ones, they often forget what they're doing. Which is why Randolph Moloch had no idea what he was still doing on the surface of the aptly-named "Meme World" when the other half of the team had gone down the rabbit hole, quite literally.

"I don't have time for this!" Randolph threw his hat on the ground. "Left to waste away up here in nonsense-land, while the others are getting to the good stuff down below! Unbelievable!"

Shrek lumbered over and put his fat ogre hand on Randolph's shoulder.

"Ye know, laddeh, ye don't half look like a Farquaad but yer right. Let's go an see what they're up to, before today's lunch decides to make a break fer it."

Randolph was about to ask what Shrek meant by that, but then he heard the ogre's bowels rumble and gasped in horror.

"Egads! What kind of vile substance did you consume back on the-" Randolph began, but was cut off by Shrek.

"Did ah hear a VOLUNTEER?" Shrek picked up Randolph in one hand and spun him around like a basketball on his finger. "Ainsley, you wanna lube up this back passage?"

Randolph screamed like a seven-year old girl named Mercy. The famed British chef approached Shrek and grinned, producing a large plastic bottle from somewhere in his pockets.

"Hot sauce," Ainsley said just loud enough for Shrek and his new plaything to hear. "Very nice."

Ainsley unscrewed the top of the bottle and squirted hot sauce into and around the entrance of the rabbit hole. Once he was done, Shrek threw Randolph at the hole. The human mercenary slid down the lubricated tunnel all the way down to The Room. Randolph screamed, but stopped when Jesse Ventura waved his finger in Randolph's face.

"You interrupt me again, little boy, and I'll kick your ass! You got that?"

Randolph was about to give a response, but Jesse didn't wait for one. "Good," The ex-governor said as he turned back to watching The Room in 5D. One by one, the Dongers from the surface came down the hole. The group of LGAMs who came down last were slightly annoyed at Ainsley because the lubricant he used was hot sauce instead of spagheti sauce, but they didn't complain too much. Jesse grabbed his belt and addressed his gathered team.

"Alright everyone, let's do a head count here. Me, check. Cyclops, check. Cat, check. Gay Victorian, check. Default Facebook profile picture, check. Pumkin, check. Wall Street's Bad Boy, check. Beloved infomercialist, check. Single man with a massive right arm and hand, check. Little green pizza men, check. Dwarf with bazooka, check. Rival Patriot, check. Wizard on crack, check. Floozy, check. Disembodied smaller hand, check. Onion fetishist, check. Astro-Skelly, check. Japanese guy with anger issues, check. Am I missing anyone?"

Ross Mandell put his arms up in confusion and looked around. "Who's the floozy, Jesse?" he asked.

The ex-governor sat down on the sofa and smiled. "Now I'm gonna be totally honest here," he said smugly, "Your wife."

Dramatic music began to play as the camera of The Room zoomed in on Ross's face. He knew Jesse was just jealous because he was fifteen, hell, SIXTEEN times bigger than him. He knew that he'd get revenge one day, in the name of Ross. He'd prove that he was more than just a crook, and that would be a challenge that Jesse would not challenge that day. But for now, there was nothing Ross could do that wouldn't be considered mutiny by his teammates.

Ventura continued to gloat by saying "It's as simple as that."

Ross clenched his teeth. "Yeah, it is."

Yon decided to break up the fat party by stepping in. He had a good reason though, because he'd just noticed another error.

"Um, Jesse?" He began, "Who's the dwarf with the bazooka you mentioned?"

Everyone turned to look at Jesse, who seemed unusually confused.

"Well, that guy over there, obviously!" Jesse replied, pointing to the other side of the room. Next to a coffee table, a big-headed dwarf in a trenchcoat filled with guns and a bazooka on his back stepped forward, picking up a microphone plugged into the wall. He spoke.

"Uhmm, I wuz wonderin... what's the wecommended amount of dedotated wam in a twiple?"

Last edited by Kon on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:48 am; edited 3 times in total
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9888

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:04 pm

[Aeon]

Ynot: I never said you have quarrel with me. I have quarrel with you, stepping foot on this world. I will give you to the count of 10 to pack your S**t and get your collective asses out of this system. Fair warning, It's been one of those weeks to not get on my bad side.
    ----

[Cabana Prime]

*Sasuken gestures for Sonia to leave with a tilt of his head*

Sasuken: So that's how that works... I'll cut to the chase. I've got free time, and had a good time with you last time I did, and was hoping we could do something again...
    ----

[Bebop III]

Blade: Yeah, but I'm interested in seeing what the hell Griffball is. So, would you mind showing us to where they are after we pick up smolder-butt?
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:38 am

<Lotcas>

Me: We will return, right after we figure this out.

*Klak sends a telepathic message to Ynot*

Me: Where are you? You're going to need our help.

---

<Tybion, concert>

CIA Guy: "You didn't know so good! What do we do next?"

*Hassan-ill-Sabah bows after dropping some ill rhymes and b33ts*

*Patrick Bateman smiles and claps*

*Car Guard returns, having said hi to his mum. He nods at everyone*

Car Guard: "I will get a car ready."

*He moves his way through the concert, trying to find a car to get ready. He will have to rent it or something.*

*Car Guard passes by a man in the passenger seat of a car. The car is crashed. The man looks up at Car Guard.*

Car Guard: "What's wrong?"

???: "I'm just waitin' for a m8"

Car Guard: "What's your mate's name?"

???: "James."

Car Guard: "What's your name?"

???: "James."

*Car Guard shakes his head, and walks away, continuing his search*

---

<Ailyb-Gypte, container>

Caiaphus: "I have been to places you cannot imagine. Let us proceed."

---

<Teruga Prime>

*For a brief second, Blackout sees Uterio running at him, about to swing his sword. Before the sword reaches Blackout's face, however, Uterio disappears.*

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle's eyes widen and go blank. He gasps, and pushes himself from the sword. He clutches at his chest, attempting to heal it before any antidermis leaks*

---

<Control City>

*Lt. Manning opens the door. He is in casual clothes*

Lt. Manning: "Great! You made it! Come on in."

*He grabs her suitcase, and gestures towards the door*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*Anarky grabs Frenzy and attempts to throw him on the ground*

Anarky: "How dare you remove my hood?!"

---

<A lab, somewhere>

*The Baterra shapeshifts its head into two heads. One of the heads propels itself to the Ta'har's face*

---

*Axalara grunts. She attempts to use her power of wind to propel herself from the ground*

---

<Meme World>

See-Man: "Oi, what? See!"

Jesse Ventura: "You think I have the answer for that? I don't think so!"

*Jesse turns to the person next to him, hoping that they have the answer*

---

<Aeon>

Mazkertis: "You stand in the way of progress, Makuta. Continue to inhibit, and you shall be cast aside."

*The storm is now floating above the village. Mazkertis is on top of a building, summoning it.*

---

<Liquid Metallicon>

*Akzer shakes his head*

Akzer: "*slurring* Right, I have to go home. Call me when you want to take on the mission."

*Akzer stumbles out of the pub*

OOS: Waiting on Zev for the rest.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:12 am

<Teruga Prime>

*Blackout looks at the Bouncy-Ball and smiles*

Blackout: Thank you, Captain Dan.

*He withdraws from Dan's mind, drops him, and walks off towards the quarry*

*He then has the vision of Uterio, and stops dead in his tracks*

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*TPK grunts, but somehow manages to grab Ferox by his ankle*

*He starts freezing it*

*Barricade drops his microphone and looks at Bonecrusher*

*After a very long silence, Kulnak hears Barricade's voice again, trembling slightly*

Barricade: Caiaphus is here? Why?

*Meanwhile, a funny-looking Ailyb-Gyptian is walking through an airfield, holding some sort of device*

*He passes by a funny-looking purple bomber, and stops*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Uterio laughs, and pushes Nadle to the ground*

Uterio: You pathetic excuse for a Makuta! Not even my Nadle was this weak. Or Klak, for that matter. Oh, how I enjoyed killing Klak.

*He thrusts his sword downwards, stabbing it into the ground just beside Nadle's head*

Uterio: I know about Klak. I knew about his destiny. So I killed him, so he could never become it. And the past and future both changed. Without F-Klak, he went soft. Nothing to scare him to death anymore.

*He prepares to fire a plasma bolt at Nadle*

*Meanwhile, Zbigniew is fighting off Rahksha, when Praepositus shoots him from behind*

*Amelia curls up against his corpse and meows loudly*

-----

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Deathsaurus arrives in the middle block, on Feather Avenue*

*He finds Room 282, and kicks down the door to find..... nobody*

DS: Damn it.

*He starts going through Etende's computer*

-----

<Control City>

*Aster shrugs and walks in*

Aster: What's up, Manning?

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*Frenzy rolls away and laughs*

Frenzy: YOUR HOOD? ELL-EM-AYYYYY-OH!

-----

<Meanwhile, elsewhere in Control City>

*Thunderbolt Ross's anti-Makuta device suddenly stops working*

OOS: As agreed.

-----

<A lab, somewhere>

*The impact of the head shatters the space suit's visor*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:01 pm

Dandy leads Lalli over to a little corner of the hangar, where they've set up a foot-thick disc of lead as the target. There is some kind of heap of individual underneath the target, underneath a military-issue plastic of gleaming silver. Dandy whispers to Lalli, "Don't shoot him, but I'll give ya 50 credits if you give him a rude wake-up." Askeladden is snickering behind the two, watching to see what will happen.

~ ~ ~

[ In Space, Great Bebop Fleet, The Bebop III: ]

Doctor Gray chuckles. "Well, that's convenient," she chirps. "We'll find them in the same general location. Come on, come on." The armored physician leads the group down the corridor, which is warmly lit and has doors along both sides. Soon, they arrive at an area with teleporters, one of which the good doctor guides them into.

The group are quite amazed at where they end up. They are in some kind of viewing box, above a huge arena. It is a very battle-scarred field of play, with two teams of four players each on it. Those eight players total are currently beating fire out of each other, trying to get an army camo green-colored ball into a glowing ring for a goal area.

In the viewing box are sat Vi, Zev, Namah, Ryoko, Pitoh...And Shaern. The prior five all look up at the entrance, in the midst of playing with some kind of voodoo doll. "I would love to psychoanalyze you all, but that's for another day," Doctor Gray chuckles, making Vi blush, her pink fur bristling. The good doctor then waltzes back out through the teleporter with a casual, "Have fun." This leaves Blade and the others in the viewing box with some of the greatest powerhouses of the fleet. And Shaern.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:27 pm

<Tybion, concert>

*Golden Flame and Kranxx follow Car Guard in his search for a car*

Golden Flame: Uh, I'm not sure a car is gonna get us to the Stouttish Islands. Not unless it has a lot of seats, can fly and is equipped for space travel.

Kranxx: If only I still had my portal gun...

*Behind them, the crowd disperses and the musical instruments are carried offstage*

*Peter Gabriel arrives, but is turned away by management because the concert is over*

*He angrily punches a hole in a tambourine and storms off*

--------------------------------

<Atuar Sadiares>

*On top of a set of drawers near the computer, a small scorpion-like creature hisses at Deathsaurus from inside a glass case*

*Ferox attempts to use his Kraata power of Ice Resistance, but his leg is already completely encased in ice*

*Frustrated, he emits a loud power scream which misses all of his enemies and flies down the other end of the corridor*

*The others realize that the power scream was not an attack, but a call for backup*

*Kulnak raises a metallic eyebrow*

Kulnak: You've heard of him then? He must be pretty impor-

*He stops, having come up with an idea*

Kulnak: Yes, Caiaphus, my master, is here for revenge. He plans to come to this ship and kill everyone aboard, but if you let me out, I might be able to persuade him to spare your lives.

<Ailyb-Gypte, container>

Kivalon nodded. "Very well. The method we must use to escape this place would be lethal to organics. Fortunately, we have the advantage of being comprised of incredibly small particles of matter. Enter my mind and follow my lead."

Kivalon closed his eyes and concentrated on activating his Teleportation Kraata power. He visualized where he wanted to go - the sandy ground outside the container door - and activated that power. His molecules began to disapparate (thanks for the word J.K.!), but he snapped them back into place a fraction of a second later. Kivalon continued trying to force himself to teleport to the location in his mind's eye, disapparating his molecules for a second longer each time. Now straining himself and screaming in pain, Kivalon disappeared and reappeared outside the container - but was instantly ripped apart due to his bypassing of the sixth dimension. Fragments of his armour littered the sand, and his antidermis drifted out of what was left of his armor. Kivalon reformed his antidermis into a green cloud and snapped to attention, safe and sound in his antidermis form.

"Sixth dimension... who needs it?" He communicated telepathically in the hope that Caiaphus had copied his method of escape.

<Teruga Prime>

*Captain Dan slumps against a rock and tries to get his breath back*

*He brushes his finger against his communicator, contemplating whether or not to inform his crew, but decides to wait until Blackout is out of sight*

<Lotcas>

Quolas: We can't afford to wait that long. Though Ynot has travelled through time before, Mazkertis is a true master of temporal manipulation. Your friend may win out in terms of raw power, but Mazkertis is powerful in other areas.

*Kakamu finally opens his hand to let Micros out*

*The Stelcropod jumps out onto the floor and gives Kakamu a dirty look*

Micros: Decision time, people...

Quolas: My people are an ancient order whose duty it was to neutralize threats like Mazkertis. But my kin have now scattered and are without purpose. However, I have a plan.

Micros: Take your time...

Quolas: We have established bases at several isolated points around the universe. The Forest of Lights was the home of our masters, but we were only taken there for induction, purification, or to confer directly with them. We, the Time Guardians, live in strategically-placed fortresses. There are several artefacts at my fortress capable of creating ripples in time that we can use to lure Mazkertis to us.

Etende: Sounds like a plan.

Kakamu: Quolas sounds like he knows what he's doing, so I say we follow him.

*Quolas opens a spacial tear to his fortress, which he steps through without waiting for anyone else to make their own decisions*

<Quolas's fortress>

*Should anyone else follow Quolas, they will find themselves in a stone corridor lit by burning torches mounted on the walls*

*To the right of the entry point is a sort of trophy room (think Odin's Vault) which contains several weird and wonderful artefacts in glass cases*

*The artifacts include a mass of grey tentacles with pens swirling around inside, an object which continually changes from a golden glove to an emerald sword, the Orb of Summoning, and more*

*Quolas opens the cases that contain the glove/sword and the Orb of Summoning*

Quolas: Yes... these should do.

*Quolas walks to a stone pedestal in the middle of a circular room*

*He waits for the emerald sword to change back into the form of a golden glove; when it does so, he places the Orb of Summoning in its palm*

*The glove changes to match the color of the Orb of Summoning, a bright white, and Quolas puts it on the pedestal*

*The combined artifact starts to glow and shake violently*

Quolas: Two objects which were never meant to be together. This should get the attention of our time-meddling friend.

Last edited by Kon on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:16 am; edited 4 times in total
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

Coins : 10827

Post by Ferret-X Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:22 pm

[Cabana Prime...I guess? Sure why not it's cosmic position probably hasn't changed TOO much.]

Shikhazra:*She blows a strand of hand out of her face* Only sometimes. It helps being a totally rad angel of course. What'd you have in mind? I was just playing card games, nothing interesting. We could find a nice planet to usher in the apocalypse on, or falsely predict the birth of a prophet of their god, or I dunno just stab some of the legions of hell in the face. Y'know normal stuff.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:57 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Axalara attempts to suffocate Ferox using her control of air*

*Caiaphus screams as his antidermis separates from Kivalon's*

Caiaphus: "Your mind is a wonderful place."

*He continues screaming in pain as he reassembles his body, piece by piece. Once it is fully formed, he enters it.*

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "How did you know? How did you kill him?"

*Nadle secretly heals his gut, and slightly moves Uterio's sword with his mind as he attempts to distract the warlord*

---

<Control City>

Lt. Manning: "Not much. Just wondering what the future brings. An notifaction was sent out saying that Malygos may have lost his power, but we are all still on high alert."

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*Anarky puts on his hood and adjusts his mask, and angrily kicks at Frenzy*

Anarky: "DO NOT MOCK ME!!!"

---

<A lab, somewhere>

*The Baterra's left hand shapeshifts into some sort of a cover, which it places over where the visor used to be*

Baterra: "You now have enough time to explain yourself before I let go and let you suffocate."

---

<In Space, Aloha Oe>

*Lalli Cain snickers, and shoots only a few feet away from the person, attempting to wake him up*

---

<Tybion, concert>

Car Guard: "Well, we can use the portal gun to help the car, right? Or should we fix the ship?"

*TTT looks up at CIA Guy and Carrots*

TTT: "are we to stay here for long"

*Hassan-ill-Sabah is signing autographs in the distance*

---

<Bebop II>

*The members of the crew swear they can see Uterio walking around with his sword in hand*

---

<Aeon>

*Mazkertis's storm is about to suck the life out of the villagers below, until he raises his hand up, stopping it*

*Mazkertis absorbs the storm's magic energy, and opens a portal*

Mazkertis: "*tp to Ynot* Your people have been given another chance at life."

*He runs into said portal, and closes it behind him*

---

<Quolas' fortress>

Me: This had better work.  

*Mazkertis steps through a portal*

*All of the Claws members feel as though something is entering their minds*

Mazkertis: "Why dost thou bait me? Perhaps you wish to contribute to my mission? The only price...your lives. It is a necessary sacrifice to reverse what KLAK has started!"

Me: Klak?

*Mazkertis rushes at Kakamu, Quolas, and Klak at great speeds*

*Klak runs at Mazkertis, firing a blast of light*

*Mazkertis blocks it with his fist*

Mazkertis: "You know of him?"

Me: Know him? I am him!

*Mazkertis kicks Klak to the ground, and punches his mask*

Mazkertis: "LIAR! Unless.....you are the Klak of this universe, yes....I am far from home. In time, you will learn your place in this."

*Mazkertis turns to the others, and rushes at them.*

---

<Dr. Lascovitz's cottage>

Figlio: "There are few ways to escape him. I believe you know what you must do, Doctor. It was a pleasure working with you."

*Figlio emerges from the cottage as Dr. Lascovitz stares at the gun. When Figlio is entering his spaceship with a HYDRA soldier, he hears a gunshot coming from inside the cottage.*

OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:09 am

<Teruga Prime>

*Blackout suddenly turns around and looks directly at Dan*

*He smiles, and teleports away*

*He reappears right in front of the Bouncy-Ball*

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*TPK lets go of the frozen leg, and fires a plasma blast at Ferox's other knee*

---

Barricade: If he does attack, you will be the first to die. Contact him. Tell him he has been found out and is about to be attacked. He must leave now.

---

*The purple plane notices it has been found out, and transforms into Turel*

*Turel tries to sucker-punch the Ailyb-Gyptian, but he jumps into the air, lands on his back, and attaches some sort of disc to his neck, paralysing him*

-----

<Uterio's World>

Uterio: F-Klak contacted me. He offered to help in my invasion of Malchior IV, but I declined, because he seemed suspicious. Later, my guards caught a scientist snooping around on Corrantia. A Richthofen, I think. He told us everything, eventually. It turned out he was working for some secret organisation that wanted to clone Klak, and he was collecting samples. I couldn't have that. As we speak, my fleet chases the remnants of their organisation across the stars. And then, came Mordor. I forced Klak to face me in battle. I baited him, I spoke of his destiny. Enraged, he let his guard down. And I tore him apart. D-Klak soon fell too. And that's why the name Klak will never poison this world again!

*He prepares to fire the plasma bolt, only to be struck by a powerful shadow bolt and launched backwards*

*Ferox lands behind Nadle, and helps him up*

Ferox: Are you alright? What did he say?

-----

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Deathsaurus finally finds the required files, and downloads them onto a disc*

*He leaves the room, but not before knocking the glass case with the scorpion down with his elbow*

-----

<Control City>

Aster: Huh. That sounds great. We should celebrate.

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*Frenzy rolls away and continues laughing*

*Suddenly, the door opens, and SB and 553 arrive*

SB: What's going on?

553: I don't know..... we were in the hotel room a second ago.

*Elsewhere, a User smiles*

-----

<A lab, somewhere>

Ta'har: Very well..... I yield, clever robot. My name is Ta'harzo, son of Ta'harka. I required - still require, in fact - your technology.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:34 pm

<Ailyb-Gypte, outside the container>

*Kivalon inhabits a piece of his armor and painstakingly rebuilds the scattered pieces back into a humanoid form*

*Starok decloaks in front of the two Makuta*

Starok: There you are. Where's Ordak and Kulnak? I had to break off negotiations with the Osirian leader because Ordak told me that we had some kind of "situation". I suggest we regroup.

---------------------------------

*Ferox is too busy trying to counter the vacuum bubble around his head to prevent the plasma blast from hitting his leg, which melts away on contact*

*In a last-ditch attempt to subdue the intruders, Ferox releases chain lightning from all around his body*

*Kulnak sends a telepathic message to Caiaphus*

Kulnak: Yeah, um, I done fuk'd up.

<Teruga Prime>

*The two Terugan guards in front of the ship's ramp raise their weapons at Blackout*

TG1: Identify yourself! Friend or foe to the resistance?

<Tybion, concert>

Golden Flame: Or maybe we can build a bigger ship out of the other two ships!

Kranxx: Or...

*He turns to look at something on the horizon, and the others follow his gaze*

*Floating above a hill in the distance is what appears to be a giant, flying log cabin*

Kranxx: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Bateman: Dubs?

*Kranxx shakes his head, then starts running towards the log cabin*

Kranxx: Follow me!

<Quolas's fortress>

*Masaharu lays an egg in the empty glass case that previously housed the Orb of Summoning*

*Kakamu activates his power of intangibility so that Mazkertis phases straight through him*

*Kakamu puts distance between him and Mazkertis, then generates a wall of plasma that he keeps suspended in mid-air, preparing to throw it at the wizard*

Kakamu: What do you want?

Last edited by Kon on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:43 pm

The figure suddenly jumps with a rustling, as his cover lights afire. He reveals himself as a muscular, scruffy man, clothed in a combination of leather, leaves, and wooden totems. With a blank look down at his smoldering coat, he attempts to comment, "Not cool, guys." He is however cut off by Askeladden dumping a big vat of ice cold water on him, chattering with crazed laughter.

All of a sudden, the hovering little red drone comes darting over. "Attention everyone," it chirps, single blue eye blinking. "We are approaching our destination planet! Be prepared to disembark as soon as we land." Dandy grins at Lalli Cain, and gives him a thumbs up as everyone gets ready.

~ ~ ~

[ The Bebop III: ]

When the vision of Uterio shows up in the middle of the Grifball tournament, the reaction is swift. The "ball" is immediately carried into a big jump, and then spiked down onto his location. The resulting explosion wipes the vision out of existence. Everyone cheers at this glorious sight.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:57 pm

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle is about to grab Uterio's sword to swing it at Ferox, but he realizes where he is at, and remembers...*

Nadle: "Ferox...thank you."

*He stands*

Nadle: "He was telling me about why he killed our Klak...er....Klaks. He was afraid of the future."

*Nadle pulls out Uterio's sword and stabs it near his face*

Nadle: "Concede."

---

<Control City>

Lt. Manning: "We should celebrate being on high alert.......what do you drink?"

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Anarky: "Ah, you must be the other members of this merry band. I am Anarky, your new consultant."

Rahn: "He will help us!"

---

<A lab, somewhere>

Baterra: "Define 'our technology'."

---

<Ailyb-Gypte, outside the container>

Caiaphus: "You better find Kulnak before I do."

Caiaphus: "*tp to Kulnak*What. Did. You. Do."

---

*Axalara and Spotter are knocked out by the electricity, while Moe shapeshifts into rubber to withstand it.*

Moe: "Stop that!"

*He pulls out a laser pistol and shoots it at Ferox*

---

<Tybion, concert>

*TTT, CIA, and Carrots see the others in the distance*

CIA Guy: "They're trying to grab the prize!"

TTT: "we have to leeve!"

*They run towards Hungry-Man's ship*

---

<Quolas' fortress>

*Mazkertis gets up and turns to Kakamu*

Mazkertis: "*tp* I am Mazkertis. I am here for your life force. It is a necessary sacrifice to save my universe."

*He shoots chain lighting at Kakamu*

---

<In Space, Aloha Oe>

*Lalli checks his gear, and smiles at Dandy*

Lalli: "It's go time."

---

<The Bebop III>

*The Vision Cannot Be Wiped Out Because It Is Not Real. It Simply Disappears*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:38 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*Blackout smiles and slowly puts his hands in the air like he just doesn't care*

Blackout: Foe. But a friendly foe.

*He uses magnetism to crush the Terugan weapons' barrels shut*

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*The Pale Fire's engines fire up, and it takes off*

*It hovers over the site, before blasting off and heading for orbit*

*TPK is blasted against the wall with the lightning*

*Suddenly, the ship starts shuddering and shaking, disorienting everyone*

*TPK suddenly grabs Ferox by the arm, draws his sword, and thrusts down into Ferox's shoulder*

*The Ailyb-Gyptian drags the paralysed Turel into a nearby van*

*He gets inside too, and drives away*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Uterio suddenly bursts out laughing*

Uterio: I doubt it.

*He suddenly grabs Nadle by the leg, and uses his plasma power on the ground, melting it away*

*They fall down into Willy Wonka's base*

-----

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Deathsaurus heads into one of the landing bays, and gets into the freighter*

*The pirates suddenly begin to slowly leave, dragging bags and shopping trolleys full of stolen goods behind them*

-----

<Control City>

Aster: I'll have wine, if you have any.

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

553: Good, we could use some help. *looks Anarky in the eye* You wouldn't believe how terrible these guys are! We got practically laughed out of a hostage situation. Amateurs!

SB: HEY!

-----

<A lab, somewhere>

Ta'harzo: Your shape-shifting capabilities, among others. We need droids that can do what you can.

Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:22 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*The two Terugan guards look at each other, worried and confused*

*Captain Dan walks up to the Bouncy-Ball behind Blackout*

Dan: Stand down, men. This isn't just another ZFT soldier.

*He turns to Blackout*

Dan: What do you want?

----------------------------------------

<Pale Fire brig>

*Kulnak feels the ship taking off under him*

Kulnak: Uh-oh.

*He then sends a telepathic message to Starok instead of Caiaphus*

Kulnak (tp): Hey there, Fazaharo. I figured now would be a good time to hand in my resignation, so to speak. These goons have got me cornered, and are taking me someplace else. Tell Ordak that I... I... oh, he knows. Bon voyage! P.S. Don't let Caiaphus find out that I spilled the beans. I want my testicles intact. Over and out!

<Pale Fire corridors>

*Moe's laser blast hits Ferox's armor, damaging it somewhat, while TPK's sword stab tears a large hole in it*

*Ferox cries out in agony and falls unconscious from the pain; but as he does so, his Kraata power of Quick Healing is activated*

*Ferox's armor starts to slowly repair itself*

<Quolas' fortress>

Kakamu: Many men have tried to take my life force for themselves. All have failed. You will be no different.

*Kakamu dissipates the plasma and crouches down*

*Quolas runs up behind Kakamu and leapfrogs over him, opening a spatial tear with his sword*

*Mazkertis's chain lightning enters the tear, which Quolas closes in time for Etende to fly over him*

*Etende swoops down to kick Mazkertis in the face*

<User HQ>

*Komerak is sipping a cup of tea when a spatial tear suddenly opens in front of him and emits a blast of chain lightning that shatters his mug*

*Komerak splutters and stands up to investigate, but it closes before he can get a good look at it*

<Tybion, concert>

*Kranxx and Golden Flame reach the rope ladder that connects the flying log cabin to the ground and climb up it into the hatch inside*

*They find themselves in what looks like the interior of an ordinary Earth-based log cabin, but all its dimensions are supersized: the furniture is hundreds of times bigger than it should be, as if the log cabin was home to a giant*

*After trekking through a massive kitchen and living room, the joke characters come to what looks like a control room for the building/ship*

*They climb up a grill on the side of the control panel and onto its surface, where the actual buttons and levers to control the ship are located*

Golden Flame: Someone could fit an army in this place!

*As if on cue, the angered shouts of hundreds of enraged Ta'har can be heard steadily getting closer*

*Kranxx and Golden Flame look over the side of the control panel to see Carrots, Car Guard, CIA, Bateman, TTT, Hungry-man, Full-man, and El presidente run towards them on the wooden floor down below, followed by many more hundreds of people, some of whom Kranxx and Golden Flame recognize from the concert*

*The crowd of characters work together to close the humongous wooden door that separates the control room from the rest of the cabin, but it is pushed open by the combined efforts of hundreds of Ta'har, who seem to be in hot pursuit of everyone else*

Kranxx: What the...

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Starok hears Kulnak's telepathic message and shakes with anger*

Kivalon: What has the odd one done?

Starok: He's betrayed our location, deserted our cause, escaped with the enemy!

Kivalon: What? Are you certain?

*Starok fires a barrage of shadow blasts into the ground around him, blasting holes in the desert and sending plumes of sand flying up around them*

Starok: He has betrayed us. As of now, Kulnak is an enemy of the Reformed Second Brotherhood of Makuta. We will find him and we will kill him.

Kivalon: The fate of all who betray.

Starok: Yes... yes. But first we have to figure out what to do next. I was not anticipating this betrayal. Caiaphus, the traitor informed Blackout's men of your resurrection, and that you're here on Ailyb-Gypte. It's only a matter of time before they send a search party out looking for us.

Last edited by Kon on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:07 am

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Moe's eyes widen*

Moe: "Are we.....BLASTING OFF?!"

*Axalara starts coming to*

Axalara: "What...are we..."

-

*Caiaphus looks concerned. He nods at Starok*

Caiaphus: "Absolutely. Additionally, I found a fallen User here. The situation is becoming more serious. We must prepare at our base. We have enough intelligence, correct? Is Ra still with HYDRA? What about Blackout?"

*He raises his hand*

Caiaphus: "Someone's coming."

-

*Coro looks up, seeing the Pale Fire leave*

Coro: "They're not back...We have to help them!"

Cutter: "Can't you use your technopathy to slow the ship down?"

Coro: "It's too fast. We have to find a ship!"

Cutter: "Yes, sir!"

*They both sneak around the palace, searching for a spaceship. They pass by Starok and the other Makuta without noticing them*

---

<Uterio's World>

*As Nadle falls, he shoots fire blasts at Uterio's head, hoping to heat up his helmet*

---

<Control City>

*Lt. Manning smiles*

Lt. Manning: "Sure! I've some wine from Malchiorian grapes."

*He grabs some glasses, and pours the wine. He hands one of the glasses to Aster*

Lt. Manning: "Cheers!"

OOS: If you want, I'll do a time skip to the next morning for all of the characters on Malchior IV in my next post.

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Anarky: "A hostage situation should not provoke laughter. I'm ready to make you more threatening. The people of Malchior will soon be persuaded to follow your thinking. *He pauses* You do have a goal, correct?"

---

<A lab, somewhere>

*The Baterra pauses, then speaks again*

Baterra: "For what purpose?"

---

<Quolas' fortress>

*Mazkertis leans back, and grabs Etende's ankle. He swings her and throws her at Quolas.*

*Klak charges at Mazkertis and swings his keyblade at him. The wizard grabs the Keyblade*

Mazkertis: "Hmm...such power...."

*The blade begins to decay as he grips it, and Klak's eyes widen. Mazkertis fires a laser at Klak, knocking the Makuta back.*

---

<Tybion, concert>

Car Guard: "MUMMY!!!!"

CIA Guy: "UH, THEY DON'T GET TO BRING FRIENDS!"

Bateman: "Tell them that yourself!"

*They continue running with the others*

---

Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:34 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*Blackout looks at Dan, and frowns*

Blackout: Do you really not recognise me? I'm Makuta Blackout, leader of the ZFT. And I'd like this ship for myself, thank you very much.

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*The Pale Fire leaves the atmosphere, and begins to orbit the planet*

Barricade: Let's see Caiaphus get us up here. So, what about your friends? The ones you ran off with?

---

*TPK spits on Ferox's mask, then picks him up, slings him over his shoulder, and pushes him head-first into a garbage chute*

*Sadly, the chute is slightly too narrow, so Ferox is now stuck halfway down the chute*

---

*The van drives to an abandoned warehouse not far from the palace*

*Two Rahkshi walk out and drag Turel into the warehouse*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*The fire blasts fly over Uterio's head, doing no harm at all*

*Uterio suddenly throws a punch at Nadle's recently-healed gut*

*Willy Wonka runs up to Ferox*

Willy: Ferox! I have an idea!

Ferox: What is it?

Willy: You'll see. Come with me!

*They run into the base through the main entrance*

-----

<Atuar Sadiares>

*The freighters leave Atuar Sadiares, heavy with the loot*

-----

<Control City>

Aster: Cheers indeed!

*She takes a sip, and then brushes her finger over her watch*

*There is a knock at the door*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*A hologram of F-Blackout appears..... again*

*He stares at Anarky strangely*

F-Blackout: Who is this man?

-----

<A lab, somewhere>

Ta'harzo: Revenge. Revenge against the usurpers on Tybion!

*Robots fly towards the Baterra*

-----

Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:18 pm

<Teruga Prime>

Dan: As far as I'm concerned, the leader of ZFT is that mechanical monster named Shockwave.

*One of the Terugan guards disappears up the ramp of the Bouncy-Ball, followed by the sounding of an alarm emanating from the ship*

*The Bouncy-Ball's ramp retracts and its engines power up*

Dan: What? I said STAND DOWN!

*He runs towards the ship and shouts at his men, but receives no acknowledgement or response*

*Defeated for the moment, Dan turns back to Blackout*

Dan: Before I have someone shot for mutiny, tell me this: What did you do with Oct?

---------------------------

<Atuar Sadiares>

*Seran brushes dust off his robe and sighs as he walks out onto the docking bay*

*He climbs into his starfighter and takes off for parts unknown*

<Pale Fire brig>

*Kulnak squints at Barricade for a few moments before he realizes what he means*

Kulnak: Oh, right! Well, most of us were killed during the Uterio War. There was just me and Famagimi left, but from what I gather one of your goons punched a hole in him about 20 minutes ago.

<Pale Fire garbage chute>

*Ferox awakens, having been restored to full health*

*He realizes where he is and curses profusely*

*He then uses his power of elasticity to wiggle through the chute to the bottom*

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Starok: Ra is still with HYDRA, but I'm not sure about Blackout's forces. We can at least assume that they have a truce. Also, what the Karzahni is a User?

*Caiaphus then raises his hand as a warning, so Starok and Kivalon camouflage while Coro and Cutter pass them*

Kivalon (tp): Who are they?

<Quolas's fortress>

*With not much room to manoeuvre, Etende crashes into a wall*

*As she gets up and recalibrates her exoskeleton, Micros bounces along the floor towards Mazkertis*

Micros: Oh, you like lasers do ya, big guy? Here's a sample free of charge!

*Micros fires a beam of nondescript blue energy that is many times his size at Mazkertis*

<Faraway planet, deep underground>

*Mocax is leaning back on a chair, fast asleep*

*He is awoken by a call which is not being routed through Muta, but through his personal communicator instead*

*He makes sure that Muta is still asleep, then walks down one of the adjacent tunnels to answer it*

Mocax: Who is this?

???: Who do you think? Mocax, I need you back here. Something has gone wrong. Terribly wrong...

Mocax: What are you talking about? Nyate-

???: She has proven useful, but the situation is beyond our control - bzzzt - Mocax, I'm sending you my co-ordinates now - hurry, before the labyr - tzzzzzzch...

Mocax: Hello? Hello? Damn it...

*He runs back to the lab and leaves a message for Muta, Kakamu, or Trantoshen to find*

*He then takes off down a different tunnel, the bottom of which is sealed off with a blast door*

*He types a number into its keypad, and the door slowly opens, revealing a ship hangar that contains a sleek-looking blue and silver spaceship*

*Mocax walks over to a control panel and inputs a series of commands that opens the roof of the hanger bay*

*He then climbs up to the ship, sets a course and takes off into the sky*

<Tybion, log cabin>

*Suddenly, El presidente turns around and sticks his arm out at the crowd of joke characters behind him, signalling them to stop*

El presidente: STOP!

*They come to a halt just in time to witness him take off his Nicolas Sarkozy-shaped mask, revealing his true face*

*It is a bright gold color, with glowing green eyes and long, smooth black hair*

*While crowd mutters among themselves, the leaders of the Ta'har army order their soldiers to stop while they discern what has halted the joke characters*

El presidente: It is time I made myself known to you. A great war is coming to our promised land. The few of you who have visited it call it "Meme World".

*Everyone in the crowd suddenly stops talking, as if their voices were snatched away mid-sentence*

*Up above, Kranxx and Golden Flame look on in stunned silence*

El presidente: Your creators - The "Users" - wish to rob us of what is rightfully ours. And so do these Ta'har.

*El presidente floats above the crowd surrounded by a golden aura, and he points to the Ta'har army*

*Six Ta'har at the front merge into a Ta'har Fusion that speaks with an equally loud and authoritative voice*

Ta'har Fusion: We would speak.

Dennis: Speak.

Ta'har: Our corrupt government has allowed you to use this planet for personal entertainment, in exchange for monetary compensation. This is a disgrace to our traditions and all our ancestors who gave their lives in service of Tybion. It is a blasphemy that we, the Ta'har, cannot allow to go unpunished. Despite our instincts, we allowed your "concert" to last until midnight, yet you are still here. You will pay for your sins in blood.

TGWWEIM: How much?

Tah'ar Fusion: Every drop. Who is your leader?

*Everyone nervously looks around, with eyes eventually resting on El presidente*

Tah'ar Fusion: Name yourself, infidel.

El presidente: You dare speak to me as if I am below even your filth? You are in the audience of DENNIS!

*There is a shocked silence*

Tah'ar Fusion: I am the Wayfarer. Now that we know what to inscribe on each other's burial tomes, we can commence.

Dennis: So be it. Your destruction is at hands.

Wayfarer: We doubt this very much.

*Wayfarer screams a battle cry, followed by the Ta'har army, which charges at the joke characters*

*Some Ta'har who have climbed onto pieces of giant furniture jump off into the crowd of joke characters, attacking from above*

Last edited by Kon on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:47 am

<Pale Fire>

Moe: "Axalara, the ship blasted off, we're in space."

Axalara: "We'll have to fight our way out of this place, or maybe up to the command."

*Spotter gets up, grunting and rubbing his head*

Spotter: "I'm up for it."

*Axalara walks through the hallway, with the others hopefully following her*

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle gasps in pain, then fires lasers at Uterio's eyes*

---

<Control City>

Lt. Manning: "Hmm, I wonder who that could be."

*Lt. Manning taps his side, and walks up to the door. He opens it.*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Anarky: "I am Anarky, your terrorism consultant. Who are you?"

---

<A lab, somewhere>

*The Baterra looks to the robots, then back to the Ta'har*

Baterra: "Should you survive, you will find what you seek on the planet Mordor, many parsecs from here. I will allow you to enjoy your conflict, then I will hunt the survivors down."

*It lets go of the Ta'har, exposing the whole in his mask, and flies away*

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Coro and Cutter continue walking, and soon they are far from the Makuta*

Caiaphus: "It seems that there have been many visitors to this planet. Let us leave...unless you'd rather attack them for no reason."

---

<Quolas' fortress>

*Mazkertis is hit by the laser, and his knocked back. He makes a painful moaning sound*

---

<Tybion, Hungry-man's cottage>

*A Ta'har charges at TTT, swinging a futuristic warhammer at him*

*He dodges it using 4 Ring Dodging Powar, and grabs the enemy by the neck*

TTT: "back the f**k off?!?!?!?!"

*CIA Guy grabs his belt as a monsoon of Ta'har approach him. They stop, grinning at this apparent sitting duck*

CIA Guy: "The flight plan we just filed lists me, these men *points at Carrots and TTT* and the joke characters, but NONE! OF YOU!"

*A Ta'har charges at him, shooting a laser at him. The big guy crouches, and shrugs. The lasers miss him.*

CIA Guy: "A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN!"

*CIA punches the Ta'har, knocking him out, and pulls out his own gun.*

CIA Guy: "Who wants to try next?"

*The other Ta'har angrily attack him*

*Patrick Bateman dances, and kills some Ta'har with a hatchet he pulled out of nowhere*

OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:21 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*Blackout looks at Dan oddly*

Blackout: Oct? Who the hell is Oct? Why would I know anything about an Oct?

*He shoots a shadow bolt at Oct's head, then fires another one at the hatch*

-----

<The Pale Fire>

*Barricade sighs and rubs his temples*

Barricade: Who is Famagimi?

*TPK follows, and spots a Rahkshi around the corner*

*He cuts off its arm, and then kicks it to the ground and stomps on its head, but not before it manages to sound an alarm*

*A dozen Rahkshi appear and charge at the group*

-----

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*The Rahkshi tie Turel to a chair, then remove the disc*

*He suddenly awakens, and starts struggling against his bonds*

*The Ailyb-Gyptian walks up to him, and smiles*

???: Enjoying yourself, Cybertronian?

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Uterio tries to dodge, but the lasers hit him in the chest instead*

*His armour is scorched, leaving him hissing in pain*

*Meanwhile, Ferox and Wonka enter an armoury*

Ferox: Guns? Really? I'm a Makuta, you know. I don't need a gun.

Willy: But I do. I need a specific gun.

*He pulls a large minigun off the wall and walks out of the armoury, soon followed by a confused Ferox*

*Meanwhile, the battle continues to rage outside the base*

-----

<Control City>

*A priest is at the door*

Priest: Hello, son. How do you feel about God?

*While Manning is distracted, Aster drops small pills into both glasses*

*They dissolve just in time for Manning's return*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

F-Blackout: I'm Blackout, their boss. You wish to join my terrorist cell?

-----

<A lab, somewhere>

*Ta'harzo begins to gasp as the hole in his visor is uncovered and air begins to escape*

*Luckily, the robots arrive just in time, cover his visor, and fly back to the base*

-----
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:37 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*Dan observes Blackout's shadow bolt turn into a plothole, because Oct is in another dimension*

*The other shadow bolt bursts a hole in the ship's hull, but it continues to rise above the ground*

*Dan runs after it and waves his arms in a final attempt to get the attention of his crew*

<The Pale Fire>

Kulnak: Ordak. It's a pet name.

*He winks*

<Ailyb-Gypte>

*Starok shakes his head*

Starok: No. As you said, to do so would be pointless. Plus, it seems we have spread ourselves too thin already. Kulnak is gone and Ordak is missing.

Kivalon: Where do you think we should go next?

Starok: Well, I think-

Kivalon: I wasn't asking you.

*Kivalon turns to Caiaphus*

<Quolas's fortress>

*As Mazkertis is weakened, Kakamu grabs him by the collar and charges fire energy in his other hand*

Kakamu: Explain yourself. Your universe?

<Tybion>

*The Ta'har grappling with CIA are blasted away by a jet of milk straight from TGWWEIM's fingertips*

*They begin to writhe on the floor in agony due to the rapid cooling of their body temperature*

*Carrots finishes the struggling Ta'har off with a traditional Celtic sword that extends from one of his appendages*

Carrots: Good grief, what a waste!

*He looks at TTT*

Carrots: Are you alright, young master?

*Kartouche kicks another Ta'har backwards into a chair that wasn't there before, and a Slimgineer presses a button on his PDA that causes a dispenser to fall from nowhere and crush the same Ta'har*

*Meanwhile, Kranxx and Golden Flame are still on top of the power box high above the battle, peering over the side to watch it*

*Kranxx starts rummaging around in his pockets*

Golden Flame: What are you looking for?

Kranxx: It's gotta be somewhere around here... hmm...

*He pulls out a pair of binoculars and looks through them*

*Kranxx skims over most of the battle, but his eyes catch something strapped to the back of one of Kartouche's bodyguards, who is firing into the army of Ta'har with a pistol*

Kranxx: There it is! My portal gun!

Golden Flame: ...Why was your portal gun confiscated by Kartouche's bodyguards?

Kranxx: They thought I was an assassin. All I wanted was an autograph! I mean, really?

Last edited by Kon on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:53 pm

<The Pale Fire>

*Axalara moves her arms dramatically, and a gale force wind is blasted into the Rahkshi*

*Moe and Spotter fire at them using their guns*

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle lunges at Uterio, grabbing his face*

Nadle: "Concede, before I damage your face! You wouldn't want your son to see you with a torn visage, would you?!"

---

<Control City>

*Lt. Manning walks in*

Lt. Manning: "Hmm...."

*He sits*

Lt. Manning: "Bottoms up?"

*He smiles at Aster, and swirls the wine in his glass*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Anarky: "Absolutely."

*Anarky grins*

Rahn: "Do you approve, sir?"

---

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Caiaphus: "We must regroup and re-evalutate. I say we spend a few minutes at home base, then find a place to attack for resources. Of course, I am open to leaving to a base that is less....fluffy."

*Meanwhile, Caiaphus speaks telepathically to Starok*

Caiaphus: "(tp)Kivalon is a loose cannon. He might disrupt our plans..."

Caiaphus: "Starok, you do the honors."

---

<Quolas' fortress>

Mazkertis: "(tp to all the Claws members) I come from what you refer to as "The Dark Mirror Universe". I intended to make my universe come to peace, the same peace that my Klak claimed to fight for in his world after the fall of an empress. I wanted to use the Keruvim, and I nearly changed the history of a war torn planet, but that wretched fool assembled with the Zev Raregroove of your universe, as well as many other heroes, and fought me. He made me lose my voice....their atrocious behavior was condoned by the Great Beings, who imprisoned me in a torturous nether cell for 50 years. Do you know what it's like, Makuta, to be imprisoned inches away from home? These were just some of my many pains.."

*Klak gets up*

Me: Dark Mirror? D-Klak?!

Mazkertis: "(tp) So, you know him. This universe is twice as corrupt as originally suspected."

*Suddenly, Kakamu feels as though something is draining some of his powers. It's a tiny, but noticeable feeling.*

---

<Tybion>

*CIA Guy looks at the other guy, the Milkedda man, and smiles*

CIA Guy: "Thanks, friend."

*TTT launches the Ta'har he grabbed into the air, and turns at Carrots*

TTT: "yes sir i am powerful thanks to my abilitese"

*Bateman kills two Ta'har, and points at them*

Bateman: "Check em."

*Hassan-ill-Sabah raps about his life and how he gets all the femals while he shoots at the enemy*

*Suddenly, the Kind Old Man/Hide-the-Pain Harold peeks out of the crowd. He smiles, and pats the back of one of the Ta'har*

Harold: "Son, we don't need to fight like this. Call it off."

Ta'harekt: "No! Forget you!"

Harold: "*His face twists from a smile to one of concern* Don't make me angry. Don't antagonize me. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

Ta'harekt: "Pssh, nothing personnel, old man. Time to die."

*The Ta'har shoots a laser at Harold. It hits the man in the chest, and he clutches it.*

Harold: "HNNNNGGG"

*Suddenly, he starts glowing, absorbing the laser's power*

*The nearby Ta'har are assaulted with visions of multiple Kind Old Men. Everyone in the battle sees this image come to life. Harold is unscathed, but he looks angry. He maniacally grins. He has now transformed into Reveal The Pain Harry. He screams rude words in an ancient, forbidden tongue.*

Reveal The Pain Harry: "YOU WILL KNOW MY PAIN!"

*He starts punching Ta'har left and right, bursting through their armor, continually shouting "KNOW THE PAIN! KNOW THE PAIN! KNOW THE PAIN!"*

---

<Meme World>

*Merasmus screams*

Merasmus: "I sense...a GREAT CONFLICT! AND ANOTHER WIZARD!!"

Soldier: "Damn it, Merasmus!"

*Tommy Wiseau laughs*

OOS: I hope I am not missing anyone. Waiting on Zev for the rest.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:21 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*Blackout frowns at the plothole, then uses his density control power to lower his own density and float into the air*

*He flies up to a window, blows it to bits, and enters*

*He restores his density to normal, and looks around*

-----

<The Pale Fire>

*Barricade sighs*

Barricade: Thank you. Where did you hide out?

*A siren rings out*

Barricade: What the blazes?

---

*Several Rahkshi are killed, but the others continue to charge*

*One teleports behind Axalara, and swings its staff towards her knee*

*Meanwhile, TPK impales a Rahkshi on his sword, then shoots another one in the head with his shotgun*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Uterio makes a duckface, then creates a fireball in front of Nadle's face, blinding him while he wriggles out of his grip*

Uterio: How do you know about my-

*Ferox and Willy Wonka run into the room*

*Wonka prepares to fire, but is hit by another fireball by Uterio, and is thrown against a wall*

*Ferox grabs the mini-gun, and opens fire*

*A barrage of bullets hits Uterio, but appear to do no damage at all*

Uterio: Fool.

*He blows a hole in Ferox's chest with a sudden lightning bolt, then grabs hold of his head and tears it off, allowing his antidermis to escape*

*He throws the gun at Willy, then turns back to Nadle*

Uterio: Where were we?

*Behind him, Willy stirs*

-----

<Control City>

*Manning does not notice anything*

*Aster smiles and takes another sip*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

F-Blackout: Eh, whatever.

*He disappears*

-----

<A lab, somewhere>

*Several hours later, Ta'harzo is in a hospital bed*

*Van Gaunt enters the room, and smiles when he sees Ta'harzo*

Ta'harzo: Enjoying my misery?

Van Gaunt: No, no, of course not. Even though I did tell you you weren't in any state to take on that bot.....

Ta'harzo: Silence! Perhaps you have forgotten, but you still work under me.

Van Gaunt: Only temporarily, and for a pitiful fee. You'd lose much more from getting rid of me than I would. Now, what do you want?

Ta'harzo: I need a more powerful body. Something better than this fragile Ta'har shell.....

*Van Gaunt smiles again*

Van Gaunt: I believe I have just the thing.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:56 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*When Blackout enters, he sees a one-eyed humanoid android in the captain's chair in place of Dan*

Android: Cut power to the engines! We have an intruder on the bridge!

*Two Terugans at their stations in front of Blackout pull some levers, and the ship slows to a halt*

*The other Terugan crewmembers' orders seem to have been changed to "Shoot first, ask questions later", because they pull out phaser rifles and open fire on Blackout*

<The Pale Fire>

Kulnak: Well, the last base we have that wasn't ransacked is on top of the core of Stelta-Stal, but you won't find much there except from a few stasis pods and intergalactic curren-

*Kulnak stops when he hears the alarms, and becomes visibly irritated*

Kulnak: Oh puh-lease! Is this really the best time, alarm? Is it?!

<Quolas's fortress>

Kakamu: This universe is under our protection. That being said, we are not responsible for the actions of everyone who lives in it. In our quest for universal betterment, several Great Beings have already been brought to justice for their numerous crimes against the inhabitants of this universe and beyond.

*Quolas pushes past Kakamu*

Quolas: Do not try to reason with him! I now understand who he is.

Micros: You do?

Quolas: Indeed. The Keruvim is well known to my people due to its vital importance to the future of our universe. We trust its Knights to keep it safe, and as such, we have had small communion with them over the centuries. In doing so, I learned of Mazkertis, but I failed to make the connection until now.

Etende: That's convenient.

*Kakamu attempts to use his Kraata power of Stasis Field to keep Mazkertis in place, but it fails to hold, and he feels significantly weaker than before*

Kakamu: What is... what's happening?

*He tries to use Adaptation to adapt to and resist whatever's causing his power drain, but that power itself seems to have been drained too*

*Kakamu falls to his knees and his physical form "melts" somewhat, becoming less defined*

Kakamu: My power... no... NO....

*Masaharu looks from Kakamu to a smiling Mazkertis and makes the connection, running towards the wizard*

*Masaharu leaps on top of him, slashes him with his claws and emits poisonous gas from the spikes on his arms*

<Ailyb-Gypte>

Starok (tp): Perhaps... but he is also a powerhouse, and he appears to possess knowledge not of this world. I say we jump him when he least expects it, and learn the true extent of what he knows.

*He then speaks audibly to both Caiaphus and Kivalon*

Starok: I'll take you to our former headquarters under Stelta-Stal, where I was awoken not too long ago. It's fluff-free and pleasantly warm.

*He puts his hands on the shoulders of both Makuta and teleports them away*

<Stelta-Stal>

*Starok, Caiaphus, and Kivalon appear in the middle of the stone-built base on Stelta-Stal*

Starok: Ah. Good to be home.

<Tybion>

*Still levitating above the battle, Dennis cheers and nods approvingly at Reveal-the-Pain Harry*

Dennis: Fight, my children!

*Wayfarer's torso glows with an inner red light as he spreads his wings, flies up to Dennis, and smashes him into the ground*

*When the two titans hit the floor, Wayfarer is swarmed by half a dozen naked humanoids with bright yellow skin, whose only facial features are basic cartoon "smiley faces"*

*The Happy People try to pull him off Dennis*

Happy Person 2: Break it up, guys!

Happy Person 4: I don't think you're happy!

*Another Happy Person produces a radio from hammerspace that starts playing "Happy Happy Joy Joy"*

*This only serves to infuriate Wayfarer even more, who slices through several Happy People with his claws and throws another at Car Guard*

Wayfarer: YOU SHALL NOT REJOICE IN SUFFERING!!

Last edited by Kon on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:28 am

<The Pale Fire>

*Axalara feels something in the air, and turns around, swinging her fist towards the Rahkshi*

*Her knee is hit*

*Moe shoots one Rahkshi in the head, then disappears*

*Spotter continues firing at them, hoping to take down a few*

*Suddenly, a Rahkshi walks up to the army, and hisses, pointing at the other hallway*

???: "*in Rahkshi language* One escaped over there, I need assistance!"

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "Oh, I know of him. But that is irrelevant, Generalissimo. I suppose I have no choice but to finish this."

*He fires chain lightning at Uterio, then falls to the ground, disappearing*

---

<Control City>

*Lt. Manning smiles, and drinks the entire glass of wine in seconds*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*Anarky frowns*

---

<Quolas' fortress>

*Mazkertis grunts in pain, and moans. Luckily, most of Masaharu's scratches hit his mask, while others hit the sides of his face. Still, he nearly gets one of his eyes clawed out. He removes it, and slams it on the ground, hoping to harm Masaharu*

*Mazkertis covers his face, and starts coughing because of the gas*

*Bob gets up, having been knocked to the ground by the light blast that Mazkertis diverted towards him earlier.*

Bob: "That will show him!"

*Mazkertis then uses a spell to create a bubble of purified air around him. His face is not visible. He reaches for the ground, trying to grab his mask to hit Masaharu with it*

Bob: "NO!"

*Bob lunges at Mazkertis, and tackles him to the ground. A fistfight between the two ensues. Bob is then blasted upwards by a blast of energy*

*Klak starts to get up*

Me: Guh...

---

<Stelta-Stal>

Caiaphus: "Home? I have not been to my true home in many years. I had to make do with temples, caves, and labs. Now, let us review what we know. And prepare yourselves. Our traitor may reveal some information if he is intelligent enough...."

---

<Tybion>

*Reveal The Pain Harry turns to the Wayfarer*

Reveal The Pain Harry: "SUFFERING? YOU WILL KNOW SUFFERING!"

*He charges at the Wayfarer*

---

<Dandy Ship>

*Lalli gets yet another beep on his watch*

Lalli: "Oh no...Everyone, I'd love to stay and chat, but I have something pressing to attend to. I will be back to help you with anything."

*Lalli Cain puts on a spacesuit that wasn't there before, and also puts on his jetpack. He leaves the ship, and flies to a nearby cargo ship. He sneaks on board, and begins to develop his strategy for returning back to his space ship*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:37 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*The phaser beams burn holes in Blackout's armour, but leave him otherwise unharmed*

*He uses his magnetic power on the rifles, ripping them out of the Terugans' hands and into his*

Blackout: Everybody up against the wall. Now!

-----

<The Pale Fire>

*Barricade and Bonecrusher leave the brig, and run off elsewhere*

---

*Three Rahkshi run off in the direction Moe pointed them to*

*The Rahkshi fighting Axalara is knocked back, and is about to attack again, only to be hit in the head by an energy blast and collapse*

*Barricade is standing behind him, holding a smoking gun*

Barricade: Curses.

*He shoots at Axalara*

*Meanwhile, Bonecrusher runs up to Spotter and tackles him*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Uterio sighs, and turns his attention to Willy*

Uterio: So, Nadle, you wish to elude me..... perhaps this wretch's blood will convince you otherwise!

*He approaches Willy, who begins to reach for the gun*

Uterio: Your weapon is useless against me. Stay still, and perhaps I will make it brief.

Willy: No, you won't. That weapon wasn't armed with bullets, but little deterrence chips. The kind they have in maximum-security prisons. All taking root in your armour as we speak.

Uterio: What are you talking about?

*Willy pulls the trigger on the gun again, and Uterio's armour explodes*

-----

<Control City>

*Aster raises her eyebrow*

Aster: Slow down, man. It's wine, not beer.

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*553 puts his hand on Anarky's shoulder and smiles*

553: Don't frown now, boy! You've been chosen to serve our master! There is no greater honour.....

-----
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:24 am

<Teruga Prime>

*The crew turn to the android for orders, but it shuts down*

*They groan, drop the phaser rifles, and back away from their stations*

*However, the two pilots of the ship remain seated and burst out laughing*

Kek: The security bots here are freakin' useless!

*The other one continues laughing till his sides hurt, and turns to Blackout*

Lel: Thanks for saving us from this so-called captain! Hell, even Dan was better than that hunk of junk. At least he had a sense of humor... sort of.

<Stelta-Stal>

*Starok nods and pushes a brick on the wall next to him*

*The wall slides away to reveal another room that is lined with empty stasis pods*

*Footlockers containing a variety of weapons can be found on the floor next to each stasis pod; the implication is that each weapon case belonged to one of the pods' former users*

Starok: Help yourself to the weapons on the floor. After all, the men and women who once owned them are dead.

<Quolas' fortress>

*Kakamu shuffles along the floor, throwing an arm out at Mazkertis every few seconds in the hope that his choice of power would be shot from the palm of his hand, but to no avail*

Quolas: I will freeze you instead, wizard. I warn you, my method is considerably... colder. Glaciation!

*Quolas channels a blast of ice through his sword and shoots it at Mazkertis*

<The Pale Fire>

*Kulnak contemplates trying to teleport out of his cage now that his captors have disappeared*

<Tybion>

*Wayfarer turns to Reveal The Pain Harry with an angered expression*

*He shoots eyebeams into the floor that approach Reveal The Pain Harry*

---

*Up on the control station where Kranxx and Golden Flame are, a single Ta'har climbs up over the side and draws its sword*

Golden Flame: Uh... you don't wanna kill us! Definitely not, no! Our, um... feces are highly explosive!

*While GF is cowering, Kranxx rummages around in a grill next to the oversized keypad and pulls out several items*

*These include a baseball bat, a giant matchstick, a toaster, a computer with a Windows XP install, and a bottle of pills*

*Kranxx dismantles these items and smashes the components together, building something in a cloud of activity*

*When the dust settles, Kranxx is standing behind a mounted machine gun, fully loaded and pointed at the Ta'har*

Kranxx: Just like mom used to make.

*Golden Flame plants himself onto the floor while Kranxx unloads the entire clip into the Ta'har*

*When Kranxx stops shooting, the Ta'har falls to the ground dead, acidic blood leaking through its bullet-ridden armor*

Golden Flame: Woah.

*Kranxx looks at GF and gives him a thumbs-up, but moments later, dozens more Ta'har climb up behind them and tear the machine gun apart*

Kranxx: Oh.

*Kranxx and Golden Flame run*

OOS: Apologies for any errors in this post, I had to write it virtually backwards. Don't ask.

Last edited by Kon on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:38 am

<The Pale Fire>

*Moe throws a grenade at the Rahkshi that ran off, and shapeshifts back into his original form*

*Axalara jumps into the air, and spins, forming a small cyclone. It moves towards Barricade*

*Spotter struggles with Bonecrusher, trying to get him off*

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle jumps out of the ground, removing his camouflage. He catches Uterio's burned body just in time as it emerged from the destroyed armor*

Nadle: "Is he....?"

---

<Control City>

Lt. Manning: "I treat them both the same!"

*He continues smiling*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Anarky: "Master? *laughs*"

---

<Stelta-Stal>

*Caiaphus grabs a laser rifle, and aims at the other Makuta*

Caiaphus: "Time to train your speed."

*He shoots at the other Makuta*

---

<Quolas' fortress>

*Mazkertis's eyes widen, and he raises his hands, muttering something. Suddenly, Quolas notices a temporal disturbance. Mazkertis and Bob are now fighting as they were just seconds ago, except this time, instead of blasting him into the air, the wizard throws the Toa at Quolas's ice beam*

*Klak starts running at Mazkertis*

---

<Tybion>

*Reveal The Pain Harry jumps into the air, screaming in anger. He flies upward.*

*Patrick Bateman dances up to the Wayfarer*

Patrick Bateman: "You like Harry and the Pains?"

*Meanwhile, CIA Guy grabs a Ta'har*

CIA Guy: "TELL ME ABOUT THE USERS! WHY DO THEY HATE THE CHARACTERS?!"

*TTT continues fighting with his 4 rins powar*

---

OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:41 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*Blackout also laughs*

Blackout: Thanks, no problem! Now, if it's alright with you, I'd like all of you to jump out of that broken window. Now.

*He fires one of the phasers at the ceiling*

-----

<The Pale Fire>

*Barricade drains air from around Axalara using his vacuum power, negating the cyclone*

*He then fires the air back at her in a sudden burst*

*TPK grabs Bonecrusher by the back of the neck and pulls him off of Spotter*

TPK: Now, now, Makuta. Pick on someone your own size.

*He then realises Bonecrusher is looking up at him*

TPK: Ah, to hell with it.

*He stabs Bonecrusher through the abdomen*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Uterio is on fire, what little remains of his armour melting away under the heat*

*He roughly shoves Nadle away, and roars in rage*

-----

<Control City>

Aster: You shouldn't. Wine is for the refined.

*Manning begins to feel sleepy*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

553: Oh, you'll see, my jolly good friend!

SB: Are you alright? You never talk like that.

-----
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:01 am

<Teruga Prime>

*One of the crewmembers screams, runs around in a circle, then throws himself out of the broken window*

Kek: He didn't fly so good! Who wants to try next?!

*Kek gets out of his seat to repeatedly poke another Terugan who is sitting at the communication panel*

???: I, uh... not really, uh...

Lel: Perhaps he's wondering why someone would poke a man, before throwing himself out of a plane!

Kek: Excellent question, my friend! Let's find out!

*He pulls a smoke grenade out of his pocket, pulls the pin and throws it at Blackout*

*When it explodes, the message "This ship sucks" is spelled out in smoke in front of him*

*When the smoke clears, there is no trace of Kek or Lel, and an emergency parachute is missing from its case on the wall*

---

*On the planet's surface, Dan encounters a Gorn in ZFT uniform*

*An intense battle, similar to the one in the video, ensues*

<Stelta-Stal>

*Starok uses his Dodge Kraata power to zip around the room, avoiding the energy blasts with ease*

*Kivalon, however, chooses Slowness, so he stays rooted to the spot but protected against the laser blasts*

*Starok teleports behind Kivalon with his sword held to his throat*

Starok: I think you misunderstood the man. He said speed, not laziness.

*Kivalon sneers and teleports away*

*He reappears behind Caiaphus, with a finger sparking with electricity pointed at the Makuta's head*

Kivalon: Why outrun threats when you can just eliminate them with ease? We are Makuta. I can think of no-one who has a wider range of abilities than us. They can qfljkhs bllsdjqk qqokpc n̴͉̝̯̫̋ͤnqj̢oc ҉qjcim͟pqsc ̸kio̕m̶cpq͜

*Starok sniggers, wondering when Kivalon or if will notice that he had used his Mask of Incomprehension on him*

<Quolas' fortress>

*Micros looks around, confused*

Micros: Uh, did anyone else just see that?

*Kakamu is now standing up, attempting to activate different powers by opening and closing the palms of his hands*

*He finds that one of the only powers that he still has access to, funnily enough, is Fire*

Kakamu: Curious. You may have drained me of my power, wizard - all the extras and accessories I've picked up over the years. But one thing you can never take from me is the flame that burns within. I've lived for over a hundred thousand years with countless forms, but Fire flowed through them all. You cannot take it from me, because I am it, and it is me.

*Kakamu proceeds to conjure an arc of fire out of thin air behind Mazkertis, and bring it towards him while Klak charges the wizard from the front*

<Tybion>

*Wayfarer looks up and fires eyebeams at Reveal The Pain Harry again*

*He then turns and swings at Bateman*

Wayfarer: NO!

---

*Up on the control panel, Kranxx and Golden Flame are trapped between the Ta'har and the edge of the surface, which at its size is comparable to a sheer cliff face*

*Golden Flame aims a finger-gun at the Ta'har, hoping it would fool them*

Golden Flame: Hey, stop a minute! Freeze!

*A Ta'har steps forward, and with a swing of its multi-articulated leg, boots GF off the panel*

*Golden Flame screams all the way down, fully expecting to die*

*To Golden Flame's amazement, the roof of a weaponized cage below him opens up, and a gorilla jumps out of it*

*The gorilla catches him in mid-air and lands back in the cage safe and sound*

*GF is still screaming, but the gorilla ignores him and instead presses several buttons on a small control panel at the front of the cage*

*Weapons on top of the cage are fired into a couple of Ta'har, who are attacking a Happy Person*

Last edited by Kon on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:46 am

<The Pale Fire>

*Axalara stands as the wind blows, but she is eventually knocked back into a collection of dead Rahkshi. She gets up, and flies at Barricade, swinging her weapon at his head*

Spotter: "Thank you, Lord TPK."

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "We're trying to save you! Someone grab a fire hydrant!"

*Nadle kneels close to the burning Uterio*

Nadle: "*whispers* No, no, you won't get to escape that easily."

---

<Control City>

Lt. Manning: "Or for people who.....*He looks up at her* Damn it. You're good..."

*He collapses and falls unconscious*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Anarky: "What does it matter? When the sun rises, a new day will begin. A day of plotting."

*Anarky leaves the Batcave*

Rahn: "Everyone's so eccentric in this multiverse."

---

<Stelta-Stal>

Caiaphus: "Kivalon, you were quick enough to find the problem in all of this, and you went right to solving it. But you should have listened to Starok, for had you dodged the bullets with speed, you would have been at a position to note the strange activity in the ground."

*A shadow hand comes out below Kivalon, grabbing him*

Caiaphus: "And you would have dodged that. Note that deception is a tool you can use with the rest of your powers. Note that you must expect all possible outcomes and jump to conclusions."

*Kivalon hears Caiaphus in his mind*

Caiaphus: "(tp) Starok doubts your ability...you must prove yourself to him...and to me."

Caiaphus: "(speaking) Does everyone understand?"

---

<Quolas' fortress>

*Mazkertis notices Klak, and zaps at him with electricity. Klak jumps out of the way of the bolt. Mazkertis's back is suddenly burned by Kakamu's ring of fire, and his cloak begins to burn*

*Mazkertis makes a moaning and screaming sound and falls to the floor, rolling. His cloak is no longer on fire*

Mazkertis: "(tp) You dare?!"

*He summons water magic and flings it at Kakamu. He then stands up and begins a fist fight with Klak*

*The wizard quickly trips Klak, then grabs him, throwing him at Kakamu*

---

<Tybion>

Bateman: "His early work was a little too secretive for my taste, but when the Pain was revealed on Tybion, I think he really came into his own, memetically and artistically."

*Bateman continues dancing, swinging the axe around*

Bateman: "The whole meme has a clear, crisp look, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives his powers a big boost. He's been compared to the Hulk, but I think Harry has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humour."

*Reveal the Pain Harry dodges the eyebeams in the air as he charges his attack*

TTT: "such powar . . ."

*Several Ta'har tackle TTT, and begin beating him*

*CIA Guy continues fighting like a big guy*

*Caged Pills runs through the battle, screaming as five Ta'har are shooting at him with lasers*

Caged Pills: "I did not leave the Stouttish Islands for this!"

*Asled sells poisoned ice cream to some Ta'har, while Asved is on a mountain, observing Reveal The Pain Harry's attack charge*

OOS: I hope I am not missing anything.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:58 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*Blackout fires chain lightning at the remaining Terugans on the bridge*

-----

<The Pale Fire>

*Barricade ducks, then throws a punch at Axalara's gut*

*TPK tears his sword out of Bonecrusher's wound, then punches him in the face*

TPK: No problem.

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Uterio screams in Nadle's face*

Uterio: No!

*Suddenly, Shadow Storm and Rahksha appear in a puff of smoke*

-----

<Control City>

*Aster smiles, and puts on her ring which I hadn't mentioned up to now*

*She touches Manning on the forehead with the ring*

*Manning begins to dream*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

SB: I know. It's weird. I wish there were more normal guys like you and me.

*He runs off to the bathroom*

SB: Wait..... who broke the toilet? I NEED THE TOILET!

-----
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:18 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*Some Terugans are hit by the chain lightning and die*

*The rest scream in terror and run through the bridge doors to escape to other parts of the ship*

-----------------------------------------

<Stelta-Stal>

*Starok dusts off his shoulder armor*

Starok: Of course.

*However, Kivalon does not let his guard down, but replies to Caiaphus's message*

Kivalon (tp): When? Now?

<Quolas's fortress>

*Kakamu is ill-prepared for the water blast, so it knocks him across the room*

*Masaharu takes his place and attempts to catch Klak with his open claws*

<The Pale Fire>

*A green and purple Toa sneaks out of a room on the Pale Fire and jumps into the garbage chute*

<Tybion>

*Wayfarer slashes at Reveal The Pain Harry while he charges his attack*

*Dennis considers intervening, but then hears Kranxx's cry for help up above*

Kranxx: Now wait just one second, I have something to give to you.

*Kranxx rummages around in his pocket while the Ta'har look on, confused*

*He then removes his hand and throws a mass of flies at them*

Kranxx: POCKET FLIES!

*The flies are quickly incinerated by the Ta'har's eyebeams*

Kranxx: Oh well, it was worth a try.

*As Kranxx is about to get sliced and diced, Dennis flies up and lifts him away, now sporting angel-like wings*

Kranxx: Could it be...? The one and only?

Dennis: Nobody I'd rather be!

*They both start singing this song*

Dennis: I'm gonna drop you off now. You're heavier than you look.

Kranxx: Oh cool, where at?

*Dennis drops him on top of a lampshade hanging from the ceiling and flies away*

*To Kranxx's horror, a group of Ta'har are already there waiting for him*

Kranxx: Uh... HELP?!

OOS: Sorry for lame post, out of ideas atm

Last edited by Kon on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:52 am; edited 3 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:35 am

<The Pale Fire>

*Axalara blocks the punch and kicks at Barricade's face*

*Spotter shoots at Barricade while Moe runs towards the commotion*

---

<Uterio's World>

Nadle: "You called your dogs! Get me some water and help me save your Generalissimo!"

---

<Control City>

*Lt. Manning is dreaming*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

Rahn: "I KNOW! IT WAS FRENZY!"

*Rahn grabs a golf puck that wasn't there before, and runs at Frenzy*

---

<Stelta-Stal>

*Caiaphus suddenly utters a power scream in Kivalon's direction*

---

<Quolas' fortress>

*Klak falls into Masaharu's hands*

Me: Thanks, mate.

*Mazkertis nearly floats to Kakamu, and places his hands on his head*

Mazkertis: (tp) "Makuta, your contributions will be rewarded."

*Mazkertis begins to prepare to absorb Kakamu's powers and life force*

*Toa Bob gets up, and swings his fist at Mazkertis. The wizard blocks it, but he has now been distracted from his spell.*

Mazkertis: "(tp) Stay out of my way !"

*Mazkertis blasts Bob's mask off with water. The Toa collapses.*

*Mazkertis looks back at Kakamu, then at Quolas*

*He points one hand at Quolas as well*

Mazkertis: "(tp) You will do as well."

---

<Tybion>

*Reveal the Pain Harry flies to the Earth with his fist aiming at the ground. He is slashed at, cutting his face. He grunts in pain, and flies away, trying to charge a bit more*

*TTT continues fighting the mob, but he is about to get overpoward*

*CIA Guy shoots another Ta'har with his hired gun, and runs to Hungry-Man*

CIA Guy: "Was getting attacked part of your plan?"

*Reveal The Pain Harry charges at the Wayfarer, full of his pain power. *

*Patrick Bateman widens his eyes, and dances out of the way*

*Caged Pills screams as he is attacked by some Ta'har*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:47 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*Blackout cackles, and seals the bridge door shut with one of the phasers before tossing them both out of the broken window*

Blackout: I need to do something with that hole, it's getting quite windy here.

*He takes over the controls and sets course for a nearby ZFT base*

-----

<The Pale Fire>

*Barricade is knocked to the floor, conveniently avoiding Spotter's shots at the same time, but then gets up and fires heat vision at Axalara*

---

*TPK stabs through Bonecrusher's face, then pushes him away and blasts him in the back with a lightning bolt*

*His antidermis begins to leak out*

---

*Because the garbage chute was not made for Toa, Kulnak gets stuck near the end of the chute, allowing him to see that it leads to the same pool he was previously imprisoned in*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Rahksha rolls his eyes at Nadle, then takes a fire extinguisher off the wall and sprays Uterio with it*

*After Uterio has been saved, he suddenly turns the extinguisher on Nadle, hitting him in the eyes and blinding him*

*Meanwhile, Shadow Storm vanishes in a puff of smoke, reappears behind Willy, and holds his blade to his neck*

*Rahksha drops the extinguisher (narrowly missing his own foot), and reaches for his lance*

SS: Let Uterio go, or this wretch dies!

*Uterio coughs and stares at Nadle*

-----

<Control City>

*Manning begins to relive the day before he met Aster*

*This figure is observing him at all times, totally invisible*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*Frenzy cackles and fires razor discs at Rahn*

-----

<Quolas' fortress>

*Suddenly, a portal opens behind Mazkertis, and three Matoran wearing classy white suits and bow ties and wielding strange guns step out*

*They open fire on Mazkertis*

-----
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:48 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*Kek parachutes down to the surface of Teruga Prime, with Lel holding onto his legs*

----------------------------------

<The Pale Fire>

*Kulnak rolls his eyes*

Kulnak: This water slide is way too small! I'm calling management!

*He shapeshifts into a thinner form and is deposited into the pool*

*He then teleports out of it into the observation room behind the glass, and sees Ferox standing there*

Kulnak: Ugh, you again. Pick on someone your own size!

*To his surprise, Ferox does not attack him*

Kulnak: Uh... buddy, I'm talking to you!

*Kulnak shapeshifts back into his regular Makuta form*

Ferox: You know, under normal circumstances I would have just sent you to sleep and threw you back in your cage, but something is wrong. Makuta rarely take this long to return from conflict. We have intruders aboard this ship, and unlike you, they could pose an actual threat. They almost killed me already.

Kulnak: Good for you! So why should I care?

Ferox: Hmm... if you're already free, why don't you make yourself useful and join the fight? If you defeat the intruders, I'll try to convince Barricade to dump you on a random planet somewhere instead of just executing you.

Kulnak: What, you're too much of a Nui-Kiru to go fight them yourself?

*Kulnak mimics Nui-Kiru sounds*

Ferox: I took a break from the battle to check up on the prisoner. But if you'd rather go back in there...

*Ferox grabs Kulnak and pushes him towards the Vashta Nerada tank, but he wriggles out of Ferox's grasp*

Kulnak: Okay, okay, fine! Where are they?

Ferox: Just outside.

*Ferox open the door, kicks Kulnak out of it and slams it behind him*

Ferox: Good luck!

*Kulnak finds himself in front of TPK, Bonecrusher, Axalara, Spotter, and the others*

Kulnak: Here goes nothing...

*Kulnak uses his Kraata power of Poison to spray a poisonous substance across the floor in front of him*

<Stelta-Stal>

*Kivalon uses his power of Silence to cancel out the scream, and responds by using Hunger on his opponent, slowly sapping his energy*

<Quolas's fortress>

*Kakamu shields his eyes and looks at the Matoran in White Suits in awe*

*Quolas, however, grins*

Quolas: It seems greater forces are at work today.

*He blasts ice energy from his sword at Mazkertis again, while Masaharu nudges Bob, hoping to wake him up*

<Tybion>

*Golden Flame hears Kranxx's cries for help and he points at the lampshade, trying to communicate to the Caged Gorilla that he has a friend up there that needs help*

*Fortunately, the Caged Gorilla understands, so he aims a large missile on top of the cage at the lampshade like so*

*Because the roof of the cage had to be opened for the missile to be aimed properly, Golden Flame climbs out of it and clings onto the missile*

Golden Flame: I'm coming for ya, buddy!

*The Caged Gorilla presses a button firing the missile at the lampshade*

*Golden Flame jumps off the missile before it explodes, and Kranxx jumps off the lampshade*

Kranxx: Thank you!

*He then looks down*

Kranxx: AAAAHHHHHH-

*Kranxx hits the floor at full force, but his rubbery composition prevents him from being harmed*

*Meanwhile, Golden Flame lands on the handle of a megasized chest of drawers and has the wind knocked out of him*

*Hungry-man begins to cry*

Hungry-man: ah just wanted sum sausages!!

*Carrots jumps on top of Caged Pills's cage and fights off the Ta'har with his sword*

*Wayfarer is hit by the true extent of Harry's pain, and receives critical damage*

*As a result, Wayfarer is forced to disassemble back into the six Ta'har who formed him*

*They draw their weapons and slash at Harold*

Last edited by Kon on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:44 pm

<The Pale Fire>

*Axalara is knocked back by the heat vision, but Moe catches her in time, leaping away from the poison*

*Spotter pulls out an antidote as he tries to escape*

---

<Uterio's World>

*Nadle quickly grabs Uterio, touching some of the Generalissimo's burns. His hands are in just the right position on his head*

Nadle: "Let Wonka go, or I snap Uterio's neck. You both know I'm the only one in this room who is fast and strong enough to break it before you two can even think to stop me. We'll see who gives in first."

---

<Control City>

*Lt. Manning dreams of him getting teleported to that airport, and fighting ZFT*

---

<The Bat-Cave>

*Rahn dodges the disks and chases after Frenzy*

---

<Quolas' fortress>

*Mazkertis creates a shield around him, blocking the shots. Quolas's ice attack freezes the shield. Mazkertis gets up and breaks it.*

Mazkertis: "(tp to everyone) More of your friends?!"

*He runs at breakneck speeds to the Matoran, and places his hands on one of their faces*

Mazkertis: "Their sacrifice will be remembered!"

*Said Matoran in a White Suit begins to feel his life force to be draining from him*

*Bob grunts and wakes up*

*Klak rushes to Kakamu*

Me: We need to get him out of here to re-evaluate our strategy!

---

<Stelta-Stal>

*Caiaphus laughs*

Caiaphus: "Good! GOOD! But..."

*A shadow hand grips Kivalon, and takes Caiaphus's energy back*

Caiaphus: "You were too slow! When facing a real enemy, you must make it quick to see the shock on their face when they lose their powers. Well done, Kivalon, you have proven yourself to me. Who wants to try next?"

*Caiaphus looks at the other Makuta*

---

<Tybion>

*Reveal The Pain Harry is hurt by the slashes, and collapses to the ground. Suddenly, his grimace turns to a strained smile. He reverts back to his original form, and is Hide The Pain Harold once again. Still, this Kind Old Man remains unconscious*

*Bateman dances up to the Ta'har Formerly Known As Wayfarer, and begins swinging his axe at them*

Caged Pills: "Uh, thanks!"

*CIA Guy shoots at the Ta'har, but is running out of bullets*

*Asved considers teleporting to Hungry Man to give him some sausages*

*Full-Man hits the enemies with a club*

*TTT's 5 rings powar is strong, but it cannot help him against the evil Ta'hars*

TTT: "i ned help"
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:49 pm

<Teruga Prime>

*The Bouncy-Ball approaches a ZFT military base*

*Anti-aircraft cannons prepare to fire at it, but turn away when Blackout sends a message identifying itself*

*It sets down at a landing pad*

-----

<The Pale Fire>

*Barricade shoots at Moe and Spotter as they leap away*

-----

<Uterio's World>

*Uterio and Shadow Storm look at each other briefly, then nod*

*Shadow Storm slowly releases Wonka*

-----

<Control City>

*The figure rolls its eyes*

*The dream suddenly skips ahead to Rainn's arrest*

-----

<The Bat-Cave>

*Frenzy pushes aside SB and runs into the room where the group previously played music*

*He jumps towards the drums, knocking them over*

-----

<Quolas' fortress>

*The Matoran moans*

*Suddenly, a cartoon bomb: Bomb materialises over Mazkertis's head, and explodes*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:38 am