BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3586
    Coins : 13888
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue May 21, 2013 12:19 pm

    *Perseus loses his ring to one of the constructs, but quickly takes it back by punching it, and killing it*

    *Perseus puts his ring on, and forms a rocket launcher, firing it directly at Larfleeze*

    ---

    Rainn: "Awesome. *whistles Teen Titans theme* Let's say goodbye to Dr. Ciel, and be on our way."

    ---

    Saix: "dafuq just happened."

    ---

    Larxene: "Heh. That guy beat you all?"

    Axel: "Shut up, stupid..."

    ---

    Superman: "That's an excellent idea. I'll go to Apokolips. Any suggestions as to which Leaguers should go with me?"

    ---

    Lt. Manning: "Good thinking."

    *a few minutes later, they arrive at Lt. Manning's office somehow*

    Lt. Manning: "Coffee?"

    ---

    Nadle: "A clone? Bloody hell. *grabs his tea, and sips it* I apologize, I'm a bit cranky. What are the current whereabouts of the clone?"

    ---

    Rahn: "....Okay. Okay. Yeah, sure, join us."

    ---

    Akzer: "No biggie. Now to find a way to get to the base."

    *Akzer walks up to a man in front of a boat, and kills him.*

    *Akzer gets on the skiff, and drives away, cackling*

    Akzer: "I'm back, baby."

    ---

    Coro: "No."

    ---

    *Thunderbolt Ross is sleeping, and is unaware of the signal, as it is not loud enough yet*

    ---

    *Klak laughs*

    Me: Same old Tezzeret. You haven't changed old friend.

    *hears Tae'thalan*

    Me: It's always an unspeakable evil. Let's get them, shall we?

    *opens a portal near to where the rebels are running to, and an army of insects come out, charging at the rebels*

    ---

    *a portal opens in front of Yon*

    Pirate Lord Soldier: "Yo, you busy? Pirate Lord Ozar wants you."


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31724
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 7
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu May 23, 2013 10:15 pm

    <Manning's office>

    *Aster sits down*

    Aster: Sure, Bradley. ( Trollface )

    -----

    <Jones' ship>

    *Jones sips tea*

    Jones: I don't know. And I would advise you not to go looking.

    -----

    <Lantern Parade>

    Dirge: ARGH! Get off!

    *He gets the idea to transform, and does so, crushing the spiders*

    *His ring is also no longer accessible to the constructs*

    *He shoots a missile at one of the larger constructs*

    -----

    <The Bat-Cave>

    *SB resumes playing Fly by Night*

    *553 makes a strange face and starts playing the Benny Hill theme*

    -----

    <Vizima>

    *TPK quickly draws his blade, and swings at Coro*

    -----

    <Earth>

    Bane: *gets up, and takes a pistol off the ground* No.

    *A boulder wobbles precariously above them*

    -----

    <Malchior IV, the desert>

    *The Observers are still waiting*

    -----

    <Thunderbolt's bedroom>

    *The signal gets progressively louder*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

    Posts : 122
    Coins : 2568
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Age : 117
    Location : Boredom Land, Nebraska

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Niflheim on Mon May 27, 2013 2:35 am

    <Earth, Bane's Location>
    *The Boulder starts to fall, straight onto the group.*
    "You win this time, Bane. You will not escape all of us. No man escapes the manhunters."

    <Lantern Parade>
    Larfleeze* quickly creates a large orange wall to deflect the rocket.
    "You're a fool to have tried that, Perseus."
    He creates a large hammer, and smashes it into Perseus. He then proceeds to make two small suns and flung them at Perseus.

    "And you!" Larfleeze* grabbed LM with some of his artificial constructs, and they grabbed him and brought him to Larfleeze*
    "Arrogance?! You know nothing of arrogance, you are being manipulated by these lanterns!"
    He flings LM towards Perseus, who's on the ground.

    The arachnoid, still fighting Dirge, attempted to rip open his insides for the lantern ring. "For Agent Orange! The ring!"
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7793
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue May 28, 2013 1:05 pm

    [Malchior System, Icy PLanet]

    *Ynot climbs out of a small crater in an ice berg, surrounded by Ice Bears and takes to the sky, leaving Komerak to fend for himself*

    [Lantern Parade]

    *Ynot returns to the fight, seeing the chaos ensuing, speaks to his team telepathically*

    Ynot: Fall back to the ship, Sasuken, press the red button.

    Sasuken: The Red button? You are really out to prove a point, aren't cha?

    Ynot: Oh yes.

    *All the Anima fall back to the ship, to which Kratos takes notice*

    Kratos: Why...

    *The Cabana Prime launches seven metal spheres that surround the battle*

    Ynot: Octagon formation. Activating drones.

    *The seven spheres whir and transform into six Ynot clones, and one twisted version that has a bone white mask with blood red accents*

    Ynot: Flames of the Phoenix, Waves of the Hydra, Quakes of the Minotaur, Gales of the Centaur, Flash of the Satyr, Radiance of the Pegasus, Depths of the Leviathan....Ka-Oni-Santsu, Cascade. Winged Blade style, Diverge.

    *The original Ynot glows with a rainbow of colors as all the forms of KOS spawn behind him, spinning in a circle, which then each go to their respective Ynot Clones*

    Ynot: G's Archery shift, Ynot's claws.

    *Ynot's ring blossoms, forming two long, wicked claws and glow with his storm flame*

    Ynot: (His voice amplified with the help of Sonia) I will say this once. Lay down your arms and retreat.

    *Kratos drifts over to Perseus*

    Kratos: I'm willing to lead the attack, but I gotta know I'll be leading and not going it alone. You with me?
    ----

    [Korasa]

    *Poe goes with Rainn to bid the Doctor farewell*

    Poe: I once again thank you for your kindness. If you ever need assistance in your research, I will gladly aid you.
    ----

    [The World that Always Will Be]

    SM Demyx: You have been replaced, Saix. Our version of you will be doing your job for the foreseeable future. Until then, you will be held here.
    ----

    [The World that Never Was]

    *Xonyt approaches Axel*

    Xonyt: Larxene has a point though. *Whinces* One guy takes out some of our most powerful members with minor effort, we return and he's a cake walk? That doesn't sit right with me. This guy's clearly not from here. The Ynot I was with isn't MY Ynot.
    ----

    [Earth's Orbit, Watchtower]

    Aqualad: I have relayed all that the Team decided would be prudent, but if you wish to know my opinion, Dr. Fate, Wonder Woman, and Captain Marvel. A Balance of Magic and Might. Kid Flash was deemed unfit for this mission, and a Speedster is always a good idea to have on a mission of this scale, so Flash.

    *AL thinks for a second*

    AL: It might also be prudent to contact New Genesis for aid.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3586
    Coins : 13888
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:28 am

    Lt. Manning: "So, who are you, exactly? I know your name, but I don't know how you're related to Jones."

    ---

    Nadle: "Why not?"

    ---

    *Rahn gets angry, and attempts to stop him, but trips*

    ---

    *Coro ducks and kicks at TPK's side*

    ---

    *Thunderbolt Ross wakes up*

    Thunderbolt Ross: "Damn kids..."

    ---

    *Perseus gets up, and dodges the incoming suns*

    *he grabs User LM, and sets him down nicely*

    Perseus: "If I had been younger, I'd have thought that this would change your opinion about us. But I know a stubborn person when I see one."

    *Perseus flies away, and flings three small suns at Larfleeze*

    *he looks over to the asteroid. The distraction had worked. It was getting closer now*

    *he sees Ynot's attacks, and sees Kratos get closer*

    Perseus: "Yes. I am willing. The asteroid is also getting closer. Once Ynot takes down our orange friend, we'll smash him."

    ---

    Dr. Ciel: "No, thank you. Your case is fascinating, truly."

    Rainn: "Always good to see you, doctor. Thank you."

    *they all nod at each other, and Rainn pushes Poe into a portal*

    *Rainn jumps through it*

    *Now, they are both outside of his ship*

    Rainn: "Ready?"

    ---

    Saix: "Damn it."

    ---

    Axel: "Hmm...we'll have to talk to Xemnas about this."

    ---

    Superman: "Yes. Those members would help us, and New Genesis is always willing to lend a hand. I know Orion will be the first to sign up. Aquaman?"

    ---

    OOS: Waiting on Malygos for Klak, and Kon for Yon
    .

    ---

    *Pirate Lord Ozar begins pressing buttons on his cellphone, contacting different mercenaries throughout the nearest galaxies*

    *Lalli Cain receives the signal*

    Lalli: "*turns to Prudence* Look, contact me when you're done figuring out whatever the heck is going on. I have work to do."

    *he kicks Prudence and co. out of his ship, and flies away*

    *Lalli sets coordinates to Liquid Metallicon*

    ---

    *Figlio di Armechio sips tea in his quarters*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31724
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 7
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:41 pm

    <Manning's office>

    *Aster sips coffee*

    Aster: I used to work for ZFT, but I defected. I was on a mission on Earth with one of your people, but it went really wrong.

    -----

    <Jones' ship>

    Jones: F-Klak's path will inevitably lead to his death at Ragnarok. To deviate him from it, even slightly, may have serious repercussions on time. Not just the future, but the past as well. If F-Klak is diverted today, then many events which have already taken place may be erased from time altogether. I suspect we wouldn't like the consequences.

    *He sips tea again*


    *The ship flies over an ocean*

    -----

    <The Bat-Cave>

    *SB and 553 point and laugh*

    -----

    <Vizima>

    *TPK stumbles back, then swings his fist at Coro*

    -----

    <Earth>

    *Bane looks on, showing no emotion*

    -----

    <Lantern Parade>

    Dirge: GodDAMMIT!

    *He does a barrel roll to try and shake off the arachnoid*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 5158
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:49 am

    [Ulduar]

    *Mayael steps forward, and puts her hand out, a wave of energy stopping the insects in their tracks.*

    Mayael: *whispering* Go.

    *The insects turn and charge at the party*

    Tezzeret: ...Klak, why d'ya think that having animals attack a -druid- was a good idea?

    ---

    [User Party]

    LM: ...I thank you, Perseus, but I assure you I am completely safe.

    *He sighs*

    LM: I'm done with this.

    *He teleports out, back to his lab*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4957
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:41 am

    [ Datrio: ]

    Prudence: YEAH WELL @#$%@%^&^@#$%^# YOU!!

    Vi: Prudence. Language.

    Prudence: Oh hi Captain Viriathus.

    *SMACK*

    Vi: Don't take things without my permission.

    Prudence: *Rubs at the back of head, wincing* Okay. Sorry.

    Lina: *Grimaces, quite tired*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Moldy Old Church Basement: ]

    *On top of a table, through a split cloth, a body is being dissected*

    *The work is being done by a pale, gangly witch, with long, icy blue hair; murky brown eyes; and small black dots in the corners of her mouth. She wears an orange witch's hat with a frog's face, and a long black dress with white polka dots*

    Eruka: *Is using magic to slice the skin, and levitate organs out into jars* Blah. Hopefully this will be done soon. I'm used to dirty jobs, but this is just disgusting, ribbit.

    *Suddenly, the long-distance call of the Pirate Lord speaks in her mind*

    Eruka: I can't answer that now, I'm parting out a corpse. ... HOW much cash?

    *She lets one of the kidneys plop down onto the floor with a splash of blood and other fluids*

    Eruka: @#&% THIS $#&% I'M OUTTA HERE *Dashes up the stairs and out of the church*

    *Looking up into the night sky, she raises one hand*

    Eruka: Numbers and stars, silver web, the sounds of eternity. I call on the power to see all, and surmise all that ever was, and predict all that ever will be. An iota of the comprehension: Laplace's Demon.

    *Her eyes glow an ethereal silvery-blue for a few moments; then, she uses a teleportation spell to reach Liquid Metallicon*

    ---

    [ Liquid Metallicon: ]

    Eruka: *Appears nearby with a pop!* Ribbit. Hired by a pirate, my career makes such strange acquaintances for me.

    *She points to the Pirate Lord, and conjures a small, but dense ledger*

    Eruka: There's my work history - and my going rate. A retrieval like this will cost 40,000, on top of any pre-established payment.

    *That said, she looks around the place disdainfully*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Legacy Ship: ]

    *Waking from her nap, Sumire looks around*

    *The lab is fairly dark, and glows a dim green*

    Sumire: Ye Gods...What happened? Did something strike the ship?

    *Rising, she looks for one of the others*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Grassy Planet, Illusory Castle: ]

    Mia: *Stays quiet, watching Laros and his friend*

    *The two of them evidently intrigue her*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Nefarian's Lair: ]

    *Somehow, Samjam has calmed the mutant dragon*

    Samjam: *Stares blankly at Ludevic*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Snowy Planet, Towering City: ]

    *A Winter Faerie is searching for something in a back alley*

    *Suddenly, she's blindsided by a howling shape*

    *All fangs and claws and eyes, it prepares to light into her*

    *Then, a slender figure drops into the alley*

    *In the scuffle, a tendril lashes out towards the Winter Faerie*

    *The slim figure has transfigured to a wolf-like beast*

    *The fight sends blood spattering every which way*
    avatar
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

    Posts : 122
    Coins : 2568
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Age : 117
    Location : Boredom Land, Nebraska

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Niflheim on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:11 pm

    [Lantern Parade]
    "No, I'm not quitting and retreating, Platinum Lantern. Your Pride is your weakness and your power, so I shall destroy your pride by taking your rings!"

    Larfleeze* proceeded to create even more constructs to defend him from the sides of the attacks of the others. Defending from other lanterns, he knocks many out with his ring. He swivels his head to check his back, lo and behold, three small suns are coming towards his way. He attempts to fly away, but the leftmost sun still hits him completely, and the construct Larfleeze drops his gathered rings.
    "No! The ringSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
    The Larfleeze construct is disintegrated, and proceeding behind the remains are the two other suns. The massive impact of the sun creates a wave, and the loss of the rings made several Orange Lantern Constructs disappear.

    Meanwhile, at the same time, the arachnoid construct fell off of Dirge, but barely held on. He attempted to get his arms through a crease of the transformation. "Mine, yes, the ring shall be MINE!" The Arachnoid slipped one of his many limbs through a crease. Dirge moved some, and squished the limb of the construct. The construct simply regenerated it, fueled by the lust of being so close to getting the ring. Dirge performed a barrel roll, flipping the Arachnoid off and onto the ground. While falling to the ground he, disappears, due to the destruction of Larfleeze.

    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7793
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:42 pm

    [The World that Never Was]

    Xonyt: I agree, but for now...

    *Xonyt passes out and collapses on the ground. Slight snoring can be heard*
    ---

    [The World that Always Was]

    Demyx: So, tell me. In your world, what am I like?
    ---

    [Lantern Parade]

    *Ynot sees the orange lanterns fall*

    Ynot: And that leaves the Users lap dogs. There is no shame in knowing your better. Take pride in that I have tipped my hand showing you this latest attack formation. You are the to see it, and probably the last to see it alive. Bow and...

    *The Ynot talking catches Kratos' fist as he tries to punch him again*

    Ynot: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, and you're dead.

    *Ynot swings Kratos around and drops him over his knee, but forgets no gravity in space, allowing Kratos to form a staff construct and snack the Bow and arrow Ynot into the center of the ring*

    Kratos: Lanterns! Divide and Conquer!
    ---

    [Korasa]

    Poe: About ready as I will ever be...

    *she goes to board the ship again*
    ---

    [Earths Orbit, Watchtower]

    Aqualad: Then, I thank you for the audience, and will prepare The Team accordingly. Are there any others you think fit to accompany you on this mission?
    avatar
    redwolfmoon99
    Resident Vodka Taste-Tester

    Posts : 82
    Coins : 2118
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-05-08
    Age : 504

    Re: BZPB

    Post by redwolfmoon99 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:22 am

    (OOC: My very first RPG post here. Please be gentle, and if a little manhandling is necessary, then not the face :3)

    [ Detroit ]

    *The inhabitants of Detroit's entertainment district did about their daily business just as any other day. Gunfights were rather common there too, and that was the only unnatural occurence the inhabitants were prepared for. But they weren't exactly prepared for what was to come next. A flash of white, engulfing everything within sight, caused some to scream in fear and others to flee to safety. But as quickly as it had appeared, it vanished just as fast. In it's place was an anthropomorphic humanoid white-furred wolf, clad in a long coat and combat pants (Similar to this uniform but with the jacket being a long coat with a mixture of the NCR Ranger duster instead) and sprawled flat on his back. Within moments a fairly sizeable crowd formed around the stranger, eager to find out what was going on.*

    ???: Ugh....My..head...

    *The stranger slowly sat up rubbing his head in pain.*

    ???: Wha.....what....happened? Where...am I?

    *He then notices a phone next to him and starts searching its contents, eventually finding the information on its owner, which displays a photo of him.*

    ???: ...Raigen? So....I guess that's my...name? Wait... ARGH!!! WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER A THING!?

    *Raigen slowly gets to his feet, struggling in vain to figure out what's going on. All he remembers, unfortunately, is a flash of white...blinding...painful...and when the blindness finally left, he was here, in this weird place. He then noticed the items strewn close around him. He remembered them as his before...before something happened to him that made him forget. These included weapons, more specifically a rather plain and unassuming-looking High-frequency blade, dual G-90 Energy Pistols and his personal custom-modified C-13 Kinetic Sniper Rifle. After examining the weapons for a brief moment, he sighed and holstered the plasma pistols in their respective hip-holsters before strapping both the HF blade and sniper rifle behind his back. It was then that he suddenly became aware of the crowd of people regarding him with a mixture of fear and curiosity. To top it all off, most had already whipped out their cellphones and were recording videos and taking photos to be uploaded online, no doubt.*

    Raigen: (snaps)  Hey, the hell you all looking at?!

    *Annoyed, he took aim with his sniper rifle in the general direction of the spectators. Screams tore through the ranks of the civillians as they wailed and ran in several directions trying to get away from the wolf. Pretty soon, he was alone in the empty street.*

    Raigen: (to himself) Yeah......great first impression there, genius.

    *Noticing a bar nearby, he made beeline for it, deciding that was a good place as any to start thinking his next move.*

    ~~~

    [Detroit]

    *Two figures could be seen observing Raigen from a nearby bus stop. Strangely though, the lights of the bus stop is not working as it should, engulfing the bus stop in darkness and masking the identities of the figures. The only thing that could be known about them is that one is a male while the other female.*

    A lady: Hmm, he appears upset.

    A gentleman: One might say he is lost.

    A lady: You are quite confident of this theory of yours.

    A gentleman: And with good reason.

    A lady: The consequences of failure, however, would be disastrous.

    A gentleman: To him, at the very least.

    A lady: I suppose. In the meantime, dear brother, it would be wise to explore the possibilities of this multiverse.

    A gentleman: That would certainly prove beneficial, in light of upcoming events.

    *With that the bus stop suddenly lit up as power had been restored to its lights. The figures, however, were nowhere to be seen.*


    Last edited by Kon on Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed formatting)
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3586
    Coins : 13888
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:43 am

    *Lt. Manning lifts an eyebrow*


    Lt. Manning: "How wrong, exactly?"

    ---

    *Coro moves out of the way, barely dodging the fist, and grabs TPK's arm*

    Coro: "You wouldn't want to find out how it feels to have metal smash against your elbow with enough force to break it, now would you?"

    ---

    *Nadle grins*

    Nadle: "You're not exactly one to talk about interfering with the time stream, are you?"

    ---

    *Klak lifts a finger*

    Me: Wait for it....

    *A Toa of Earth leaps out of the portal, and raises his arms up*

    *A voluminous hand bursts out of the ground, grasping Mayael and trapping her within a rock formation*

    *Klak opens a portal in front of the insects approaching them allowing them to leave the area*

    Me: Yes, I know the witch is going to get out of that. I'm just buying you and Tae'thalan time, since you two understand her attacks the most. Two distractions are good enough, eh?

    *turns and looks at Tezzeret*

    Me: ......What are you waiting for? Go!

    ---

    [Lantern Battle]

    *Perseus witnesses the fall of Larfleeze, and rushes to Ynot, throwing several volleys of blasts at him*

    *Suddenly, the asteroid is much closer, and much more visible*

    ---

    *Pirate Lord Ozar raises an eyebrow, looking down at the list*

    Ozar: "You're getting 40,000 plus the amount I'm giving you for doing the job. Deal?"

    *Lalli Cain lands a few minutes later, and makes his way to the room, entering*

    Lalli: "Ozar?"

    Ozar: "Yes."

    Lalli: "*looks at Eruka* Who's this?"

    --- 

    *Axel rolls his eyes, and makes his way to the throne room*

    ---

    *Saix grins*

    Saix: "Annoying, incompetent, useless, and an incomprehensibly stupid sloth. How do you compare?"

    ---

    *Rainn gets on the ship*

    Rainn: "Hang on. And take your pill."

    *The ship rockets away from Korasa*

    *Meanwhile, back at Ciel's lab, a holographic transmission appears*

    ???: "Mother. It has been a while."

    Ciel: "You lost the right to call me that long ago."

    ???: "Oh come now, don't talk to your own son that way!"

    Ciel: "......"

    ???: "....Look. I want to come and visit sometime. Where are you, presently?"

    Ciel: "That's classified. Let's meet.....somewhere else."

    ???: "Good. Let me know. I'll have my men take me there. See you then."

    *the transmission ends*

    Ciel: "Just like his father....."

    ---

    Superman: "Any ideas, Aquaman?"

    ---

    OOS: Welcome to BZPB, Redwolf! Smile

    *Meanwhile, outside of the bar in Detroit, a mysterious man holds a paper in his hands. He looks around, and notices that he is in front of the location he is looking for*

    Pirate: "Huh. It better be here."

    ---

    *General Ross looks at the device*

    Ross: "lolwut."

    ---

    *Rahn looks up angrily*

    Rahn: "Don't make me eat all of the microwaveable burritos."


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31724
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 7
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:00 am

    <Manning's office>

    Aster: He disappeared before my very eyes. You haven't heard anything about him, have you? His name's Rainn.

    -----

    <Jones' ship>

    Jones: I'm afraid I don't know what you mean.

    *He coughs, and sips tea*

    -----

    <The Bat-Cave>

    SB: So what? Worst comes to worst, boss will just revive you again.....or us.

    -----

    <Vizima>

    *TPK swings his fist at Coro's neck*

    -----

    <Earth>

    *Bane pulls out a phone, but finds it's broken, and scowls*

    Bane: So do you two have one?

    *Nikolai tosses him his phone*

    -----

    <Lantern Battle>

    *Dirge spins around, then fires two missiles at Ynot*

    Dirge: I sure hope there are no more surprises.

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *An Observer randomly appears in Ross's room*

    Observer: Please follow me, sir.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 5158
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:34 am

    [Lantern Battle]

    *Xavalis nods, about to fire a rather large energy cannon at Ynot, when suddenly he stops*

    Xavalis:  Guys, you might want to brace yourselves.  I'm getting a huge energy reading-

    *A huge surge of energy appears on the ground some ways away from Ynot, knocking away everyone in the immediate area, including Xavalis*

    Xavalis:  What in-

    *Suddenly, various horrible, faceless, black-armored soldiers emerge from the wreckage, wielding wickedly sharp blades and cannons.  They are led by this thing; it roars a command, and the things begin to attack Ynot*

    ---

    [Ulduar]

    *Tezzeret and Tae'thelan nod at each other, then Tezzeret leaps forward, Tae'thelan summoning various fire elementals to attack Mayael.*

    Ezuri:  Not on my watch!

    *Ezuri begins swinging his spellbreaker sword to banish the elementals, but a spear intercepts it.*

    Yriel:  Oh really.  Please stop being so dramatic.

    *Ezuri's next rage-filled slices are easily parried by Yriel's dancing spear*

    *Mayael casts a water spell, dousing the elementals..but does not see the approaching Tezzeret, who quickly tackles her and begins punching her with his metal fist, firing off electrical blasts at her as he does so*

    ---

    [Korasa]

    *The ship fails to launch, and the door fails to close*

    *Prime steps out from behind the ship, a pulse rifle in its hands.*

    Prime:  Surrender or be eliminated, Poe.

    ---

    [Legacy Ship]

    *Lynvara is working on something, and turns to see Sumire*

    Lynvara:  Oh, madam!  Y...yes, what do you need?

    *She makes and awkward salute*

    ---

    [Illusory Castle]

    Laros:  My apologies.  This is Theris, illusion mage.  My friend from the university.

    *The long-haired human sweeps into a low bow, holding and kissing Mia's hand gracefully.*

    ---

    [Nefarian's Lair]

    Ludevic:  Erm...Right!  *He shouts into communicator*  Nefarian!

    Nefarian:  I am busy crafting perfection.  What do you need?

    Ludevic:  Come back to the lab.  There is...a problem.

    ---

    [Snowy Planet]

    *Another Winter Faerie, with long black hair, ice blue eyes and white skin, in a black robe, a black sword at her hip, steps forth to see the corpse*

    Faerie:  Bold.  But foolish.

    ---

    [Detroit]

    *Near the pirate, Aluren stands hooded and cloaked.*

    Aluren:  *into a communicator*  ...disappeared into the bar, my lord.

    Malygos:  This could be useful information, whether the man turns out to be an ally or an enemy.  Watch him as you see fit, Spymistress Drathir.  Malygos out.

    *Aluren nods, closing the communicator, and enters the bar behind the newcomer*


    Last edited by The Spark of Genius on Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4957
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am

    [ Pirate Lord Hizzouse: ]

    Eruka: I am a bounty hunter, and a Witch. I am also a medical examiner, a clerical mastermind, and an excellent brewer of a cup of tea.

    *She holds up her finger to silence any reply*

    Eruka: Fools! You must listen to a lady while she is speaking! It is the height of rudeness to interrupt a refined creature such as myself in the midst of her melodious meditations, ribbit!

    ...

    Eruka: I am done, ribbit.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Nefarian's Lair: ]

    Samjam: Yes that problem is very scared and her name is Pwyll. I have decided that is her name. If you do not like her name then you can forward it to you don't get to name her-offices.

    *She gently pets 'Pwyll' on the neck*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Legacy Ship: ]

    Sumire: I beseech that you do not refer to me as madame, Lynvara. I consider you a friend and an intellectual equal, and as such, verily, I would ask you to simply call me Sumire.

    *Her smile is very warm, in the greenish dim lights*

    ---

    [ Hidden Intelligence Center: ]

    *Seems to be in a similar power outage situation*

    Comm. Stonecraft: Status report! What hit us and from what direction? *Tail swishes aggravatedly*

    Agent 1: Sir! We are detecting ConPac drives! They seem to be -

    Comm. Stonecraft: - LFOs. Dammitall. Well, try to home in on -

    *A transmission begins to break through*

    *On the screen appears a fairskinned girl, with almond-shaped, lavender indigo eyes, and long pink hair held in two strands which frame her face by a pair of barrettes; she wears a hooded black bodysuit, and seems to be suspended in some kind of frame*

    Comm. Stonecraft: Identify or we will begin bombardment.

    ???: Don't try to bluff. You know that we'll bust your hull open before you can even bring your cannons to bear.

    Comm. Stonecraft: Then why haven't you already, Ms...?

    ???: My name is Anemone. And we came her to give you a warning, and some discouragement.

    Comm. Stonecraft: From...What, exactly?

    Anemone: Don't play dumb. It doesn't suit a smart tactician like yourself. Stop investigating into the Aea. Some bodies are buried very, very deep for a reason, and you're digging in dangerous graves.

    Comm. Stonecraft: ...I will forward the message to my super -

    Anemone: You don't have superiors to answer to on that ship! Will you heed our warning or do we have to kill you before it's an Eskum Event all over again?

    Comm. Stonecraft: Good God you're irascible. Fine. I give you my word that I will do all in my power to stop the project. But know that there are individuals on this ship who do not, have never, and never will answer to myself or the Vaectra.

    Anemone: True. But they'll answer to me if they continue endangering lives. *Connection is cut*

    *The control room goes very, very quiet*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Illusionary Castle: ]

    Mia: Greetings. It is my most magnificent honor to meet such a magnanimous and mystically-masterful man to manage this manor. Many men know me by many monikers, but as this monologue has meandered beyond measure, you may simply call me: Mia.

    *She bows elegantly*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Winter Planet: ]

    ???: *In a bored monotone* A gibbering mouther.

    *A serpent slithers out from under a dumpster, before transfiguring*

    *Slim and lithe, the female has silvery skin with coal gray bands; ochre-yellow eyes, with concentric rings around the pupils; and long, wavy magenta hair. She wears a hoodie with bellsleeves, and an ankle-length skirt. Her long, whip-thin tail is tipped by a lotus-like magenta flower*

    *Notably, her hoodie's left sleeve is spattered with blood, and hangs limply from a farther distance up the arm than the right*

    ???: Unfortunately, gibbering mouthers will attack anything which gets between them and a mimic. It was pursuing me. *Stares at the snow faerie* Wysteria Oasis mimic Pfae. I would shake your hand, but I seem to have misplaced my good one in that beast's gullet.

    *She awkwardly offers her right hand for a shake, sliding it out of its sleeve*

    Pfae: I am afraid that you've walked into a bit of an underground war.
    avatar
    redwolfmoon99
    Resident Vodka Taste-Tester

    Posts : 82
    Coins : 2118
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-05-08
    Age : 504

    Re: BZPB

    Post by redwolfmoon99 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:18 am

    [Detroit, Dragon's Inferno Bar & Nightclub]

    *Raigen can be seen in a booth at the far corner of the club, enjoying a nice glass of vodka and orange juice cocktail as techno beats wailed throughout the building. His sniper rifle and High-frequency blade are resting on the chair next to him, the club more tolerant of weaponry after he had payed a "safety fee". His two energy pistols, however, were still in their respective holsters, armed and ready as the wolf was not willing to take any chances.  As took another sip of his drink, he ponders the situation he has currently found himself in. There was the bright and burning flash and then he had woken up with a strange memory loss and now to top it all off, his funds seem to be running low. Raigen realised that if he was to do anything, he'd probably need some cold harsh credits. The problem is, where can he get a job right now? Being a merc was-*


    *Raigen was suddenly interrupted from his thoughts as he noticed a figure approach his booth. Instinctively, his left hand hovered over one his energy pistols as he eyed the approaching  stranger.*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7793
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:18 pm

    [Korasa]

    *Poe looks at Prime, amused, sticking her sleeping pill back into her pack, swapping it for a potion that she quickly chugs*

    Poe: Hey, Rainn. Remember when we felt we were being watched? I'd be willing to wager good money this was the watcher in the wings.

    *Poe is suddenly outlined in a bold red aura, many of her toys springing to life. Goggles sliding over her eyes, rifle and sword leap to her hands*
    Poe: Inquiry: Directive, designation, manufacturer.
    ---

    [Lantern Parade]

    *The Various Ynots use their weapons to intercept the rally of attacks, Electric Ynot swings his chained blades at the blasts of Perseus; Earth Ynot turns his sword wide, bracing it with his other hand on the opposite side to take the missiles Dirge fired; Fire Ynot stands calm and still as the soldiers approach*

    Fire Ynot: With blood and rage of crimson red. Ripped from your corpses, soon to be dead. Separated in our emotional states. My furry will burn you all, that is your fate.

    *Each of the Ynots is adorned with a ring, Fire Ynots begins glowing, it's energies intermixing with the flames spewing off the scimitar*

    Fire Ynot: DIE!

    *FY is at the first of the beasts in a blink of an eye, his blade in it's torso, flame and rage energy billowing from the wound*

    ---
    [World That Always Will Be]

    SM Demyx: Ambitious, conniving, deceitful, and more than willing to do what needs getting done.  On that note, I will inquire how your lot managed to get your hearts. We had such a thrill when we got ours back.

    ----
    [Earths Orbit, Watch Tower]

    Aquaman: Hmm.. no, this seems well thought out. Kaldur'ahm, could you request that Nightwing record the mission? If I can't be there, I would ike to watch the fall of such a despicable fiend afterwards.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3586
    Coins : 13888
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:26 pm

    Lt. Manning: "*shakes his head* Nope. Never heard of him."

    ---

    *Coro is knocked to the floor by the fist. He gasps for air*

    *TPK also feels a bit of pain after punching Coro, as the latter's skin is metallic*

    ---

    *Nadle continues sipping*

    Nadle: "Right. *stops sipping* He's interfered with the time stream, you know. I am willing to bet that a...certain outcome....has been changed. Others have interfered as well. And then there's the Vahi Cube."

    ---

    *Perseus sees the Phyrexian creatures*

    Perseus: "WHAT?! How many enemies does he even have?"

    *The Ynots block his blasts, and Perseus's rage continues to grow*

    Perseus: "Blast it! This...THING....keeps blocking our attacks....too much power in one Makuta....he must be exterminated!!"

    *the asteroid draws close*

    *Meanwhile, on the Icy Planet, several pebbles begin to rise slowly into the air, and fall.*

    ---

    Me: How does a water spell get through a restraint like that?

    ??? (the Toa of Earth): "Beats me."

    *Klak nods at the Toa of Earth, who forms restraints at Mayael's ankles out of solid ground*

    *Klak teleports to Ezuri, and fires a volley of light blasts at his backside*

    ---

    [Pirate Lord Ozar's Debriefing Room]

    Lalli Cain: "Kewl."

    Ozar: "Yes, yes. Thank you, Eruka. Remember to save the pleasantries for when all of the mercenaries have arrived."

    ---

    *Meanwhile, at the bar in Detroit, the Pirate approaches Raigen, raising his hand*

    Pirate: "I come in peace, mate. Don't shoot."

    *He cautiously sits down in front of Raigen, nodding. He is a skinny yellow reptilian humanoid, with pearl white eyes and red eyelids. His armor, or rather, exoskeleton, is copper, and adorns all of the important spots in his body.*

    Pirate (named Fourteen): "*whispering* You're the famous merc, Raigen, eh? Well, my name's Fourteen, and I have a job for you. *clears his throat* By the way, you have a spy on your tail. *points to where the Spymistress is* She followed me in here after talking on her communication device. I also scanned her mind. Watch out for her. Now, where were we? Ah. Well, interested?"

    ---

    *Thunderbolt Ross angrily shakes his head*

    Ross: "What are you doing in my room? And how do I know you're not one of those hippies trying to kill me?!"

    OOS: Razz

    ---

    *Rahn nods*

    Rahn: "Yeah, yeah. So, what now? Do we throw toilet paper at a politician's house? It's what people on my planet call 'tiping'."

    ---

    [Korasa]

    *Rainn smiles at Poe, and looks up at Prime*

    Rainn: "Oh, hello. Sorry to hear about your strange desire for suicide, my friend."

    ---

    *Saix's eyes widen*

    Saix: "You..you what?"

    ---

    Superman: "*chuckles* Now, now, Aquaman."


    Last edited by Andy Levy on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31724
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 7
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:47 am

    <Manning's office>

    *Aster sips coffee*

    Aster: Too bad. If you do, please tell me. I think he liked me. 

    -----

    <Jones's ship>

    Jones: Exactly. Far too much damage has already been done. F-Klak is important. Removing him from the equation is too risky. 

    -----

    <The Bat-Cave>

    553: Only if it's on fire. 

    -----

    <Lantern Battle>

    *Dirge rapid-fires lasers at Earth Ynot*

    *He transforms, and fires an energy fist at him*

    -----

    <Vizima>

    *TPK groans, then kicks Coro*

    -----

    <Earth>

    *A helicopter arrives over Bane and co.'s location*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *The Observer removes his hat, revealing his complete lack of hair*

    Observer: I'm here to tell you that the devices we promised you have arrived.

    *He hands Ross a note, containing coordinates*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7803
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 106
    Location : Hating Hackers

    (Re) Enter: Osseron Tyrok

    Post by Srgt. Master on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:22 pm

    [Detroit: Dragon's Inferno Bar & Nightclub]

    Into the bar stepped a figure stripped right out of the 18th Century. Clothed in the finest of silks and cottons, he removed his beaver skin top hat while stepping to the music with his foot. Taking a moment to look through the crowd he began moving towards the booths, parting the people in front of him with a dragon-skull handled cane was covered in so many precious gems and crystals that it seemed to compete with the clubs lights in brightness.

    Making his way to the booth where Raigen and Fourteen were, the man broke into a slightly too-white smile, and spoke out, his voice cutting through the noise of the club dispite the fact the man was talking at a normal volume.

    ???: "Ah! There you are my friend! You went off before I could give you your receipt! You're lucky I stumbled into you when I did, another minute and you would have been so dead not even a master Necromancer like me could have resurrected you!"

    With a flashy flourish that might have deformed the laws of physics at one point, he handed Raigen a slip of paper, the name "Osseron Tyrok: Necromancer First Class" at the top, and the charge for single service (Ressurection/Homo Sapien Lupus==> $7.7 million) along the bottom was a handwritten note (Enjoy your afterlife~<3).

    Having delivered his note, the Mage scooted into the booth seat opposite to the two and stretched out, apparently content to sit and peoplewatch instead of giving fourteen and Raigen any sembelence of privicy.


    OOC: It begins!!!
    avatar
    redwolfmoon99
    Resident Vodka Taste-Tester

    Posts : 82
    Coins : 2118
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-05-08
    Age : 504

    Re: BZPB

    Post by redwolfmoon99 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:14 pm

    [Detroit, Dragon's Inferno Bar & Nightclub]

    Raigen withdrew his hand from his energy pistol as the reptilian pirate Fourteen sat in his booth. He was still cautious and still not prepared to trust this stranger, but he decided that the lizard seemed none-hostile enough that he might as well satisfy his curiosity on what Fourteen wanted of him. At the mention of a job, Raigen's ears immediately perked up. This may just be what I need.

    Raigen: You're right about that, name's Raigen. Or at least I think it is.... So, you're "Fourteen"? What kinda stupid-a$$ name is that? Was "Thirteen" taken already or something? And I wouldn't worry much about our hidden friend there.  *Eyes the Spymistress's location*  If she was hostile, she would have done something already. Best keep an eye on her, though. Well, anyways, about that job. What am I gonna have to do, actually?

    Before Fourteen could reply, however, another strange figure, this time clad in attire that seemed straight out of the 18th century, suddenly appeared at Raigen's booth. The man spoke to Raigen as though he had known him before and handed the wolf a slip of paper, which strangely appeared to be a receipt. Raigen pocketed the receipt, not able to make much sense from it but reminding himself to question the strange man later, who he know knew was named "Osseron Tyrok" according to the receipt. Right now, though, he had other pressing concerns. As the increasingly confused wolf turned towards Fourteen again, the strange newcomer scooted into the booth seat opposite to the Raigen and Fourteen and stretched out, seemingly with no regard to other's privacy. Suppressing a sigh, Raigen motioned for a nearby waitress.

    Raigen: (To the waitress) Another round of drinks, this time for three people. And you know what? It's on him.  *Points towards Osseron*

    As the waitress nodded and walked away, Raigen grinned. Free drinks. Guess this isn't a total loss.

    Raigen: (To Fourteen) So.....who do you work for and what job are you talking about?
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 5158
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:25 am

    [Detroit, Bar]

    *Aluren swears under her breath, hearing herself outed*

    Aluren:  Damn.  *Opens communicator*  Malygos, mission is a no-go.  Got spotted by some pirate.

    Malygos:  Unfortunate.  But there is valuable information to be gleaned here - stay there until further notice.

    Aluren:  Understood, my lord.

    *As she sits down alone, drinking lightly, another figure steps into the bar, behind the necromancer.  He is tall, with flashing green eyes and a yellow beard, short, clean blond hair below a black top hat.  An expression of easy malice is on his face - the man is making no attempt to hide it.  At the side of his immaculate, Victorian black suit is an ornately carved rapier.*

    *Smiling his wicked smile, the man simply strolls up to the pirate and the wolf.*

    Man:  Good evening, gentlemen.  The name is Randolph Moloch.  Mercenary, psychopath, and hardened killer.  A pleasure to meet you all.

    *He bows theatrically, doffing his hat*

    ---

    [Lantern Battle]

    *That Phyrexian minion attempts to block the fire, but fails.  The mook is heavily damaged by the fire, but swings his sword and strikes that Ynot anyway.  Two others converge on Ynot, the great monster bellowing orders at them, striking hard and fast with their swords*

    Xavalis:  ...Well this has gotten interesting.

    ---

    [Korasa]

    Prime:  Designation: Prime.  Manufactuerer:  Classified.  Directive:  Kill or capture you.

    *Five red, glowing turret drones appear flanking Poe*

    Prime:  Come quietly and we will allow you to live.  Violence would be inadvisable.

    ---

    [Nefarian's Lair]

    Ludevic:  Right....Pwyll.  I actually believe I might have some ways to dull your pain for now.

    Nefarian:  Another being created from the leftover genetic material in those eggs when Ultraxion was created....fascinating.  Ludevic, I am putting you in charge of this one.

    Ludevic:  Understood.

    ---

    [Ulduar]

    *Ezuri wheels, attempting to block the light-shots....and leaving himself wide open for Yriel to sweep his legs and pin him to the ground, his energy pistol pressed against the back of his head.*

    *Mayael drops her arms*

    Mayael:  I surrender.

    Ezuri:  What the hell...these are Imperials!  We cannot allow-

    Mayael:  The Imperial is not the one calling the shots here.

    *The two turn to look at Klak*

    ---

    [Illusive Castle]

    Theris:  The pleasure is all mine, milady.

    Laros:  If I may, there's a certain artifact that the lady of Cait Sith wishes returned.

    Theris:  Oh, this old thing?  *He indicates a ring on his finger*  She's welcome to it.  I really only took it to keep up appearances.

    *He tosses it to Laros*

    Theris:  Are you going on one of your adventures, again?

    Laros:  In a manner of speaking-

    Theris:  Then count me in.  Run across the high seas, meet pretty women and handsome men?  Sounds like my kind of time, and battle villains more evil but less roguishly attractive than me?  Absolutely.

    ---

    [Legacy Ship]

    *Lynvara feels a blush coming to her cheeks*

    Lynvara:  Y...yes, o...of course, M-  Sumire.

    *She smiles, bowing slightly, her hands clasped in front of her.*

    Lynvara:  W...what did you need m...me for?

    ---

    [Winter Planet]

    Faerie:  Anytime a faerie of my court is slain, it becomes my responsibility.  Our numbers are low as it is from the previous civil war, and our birth rate is too low to spare a single faerie.

    *She waves her hand over the fallen, causing her body to freeze in that state*

    Faerie:  I am Glace.  The Winter Queen.  *She picks the dead faerie up*  And I would like to know who did this.  Unfortunately...I will need to detain you for questioning.  Come quietly, please.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7793
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:44 am

    [The World that Always Will Be]

    SM Demyx: Your hearts. You have gotten them back, haven't you? Or do you mean to suggest thatyou buffoons are still walking around without the source of your most crucial functions?

    ----
    [Korasa]

    Poe: Ha! Sorry, Prime. If you wanted me to go peacefully, you should have approached me before crossing me.

    *With a flick of her wrist, the hard light shield is summoned and is launched into a perfect orbit around her, slicing through the turret before returning to her wrist*

    -----
    [Lantern Parade]

    *Electric Ynot moves faster than Perseus can perceive, getting in close to land a burst of hard blows before getting out of range again*

    EY: Foolish Toa, you think to slow. In blackest day, in brightest night, I will make your fears come to light. If you stand against our sight, you will burn before Ynot's might!

    *Electric Ynot's ring cackles to life, yellow energy that lashes out at Perseus, flashing visions of what he fears most across his vision*

    *Earth Ynot stands firm, taking it all in, even loosing a bit of ground from the onslaught before correcting his stance, standing perfectly erect, pacing his sword on his back and rocketing into the air, head first into Dirge*

    *Fire Ynot side steps the first mook, clamping the sword in his armpit, spinning the mook into one of the incoming mooks, and using the sword to impale the other*

    FY: Bad move.

    *Xavalis feels a tapping on his shoulder, to find an Ynot with a gauntlet emblazoned with an indigo symbol on one hand and a glaive styled throwing star held in the other*

    AY: Ing bok jur? (Mind if I pull up a seat?)
    -----
    [Earths Orbit, Watch Tower]

    Aquaman: You think I jest, but I do not.

    Aqualad: I will make the request, my king. I take my leave.

    *AL heads back to the Zeta tubes to meet with Nightwing*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4957
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:44 am

    [ Detroit: ]

    *A young woman sits apart from everyone else*

    *She has very dark skin, and wild, messy, vermillion hair done up in a ponytail; rather than pupils, there are tiny white skulls in her scarlet irises*

    *She wears a skintight, sleeveless vest, khaki jeans, and sandals*

    ???: *Nurses a pina colada, watching the group*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Legacy Ship: ]

    Sumire: *Smiles* Well, I was hoping that you could go check on Polly, Heathcance, and Jemelt. I will try to get the onboard cameras operational, and I have purged the workspace of any undead - besides Jemelt, of course! It should be perfectly safe.

    *She gains a slight blush of her own*

    Sumire: I should hope...That you do not mind this task?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Pirate Prince Palace: ]

    Eruka: *Ignores the proceedings around her*

    *She instead reads through a heavy tome*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Wherever Ynot's Ship Is: ]

    *A message has been left for Ynot or his crew to receive*

    I'm ready to tutor a certain lime-loving fire Toa. I'll send the coordinates when you reply!

    - Zev


    ~ ~ ~

    [ Nefarian's Lair: ]

    Pwyll: *Sighs shakily, lying down on the floor*

    Samjam: *Continues comforting her*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Grassy Planet, Illusory Castle: ]

    Mia: Then I think we should return the ring to Sarasim quickly.

    *She rises, and heads for the door*

    ---

    [ Outside: ]

    *A girl waits, with some kind of plushie creature sat atop her hand*

    *When she spots Mia leaving, she lights up with glee, and waves at her*

    Spoiler:



    BZPB and its players claim no ownership of this character or the .hack franchise, all rights reserved.

    ???: Hello! Hello! I'm looking for Mia, are you Mia?

    Mia: Why yes, yes I am. Who would like to know?

    ???: Hi!! My name is Cello! I was sent to deliver something to you!

    *Her small pet creature goes bounding across the ground, hopping high into the air*

    *It lands before Mia, and deposits a small, hexagonal metal box at her feet*

    *As the diminutive creature returns to Cello, Mia gazes down at the box, expression unreadable*

    Mia: ...Who sent you to give this to me? *Reverently picks the box up*

    Cello: My Guildmaster! But he didn't say why! Bye!

    *Before Mia can ask any more questions, Cello runs off*

    Mia: *Holds the box against her chest*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Winter Planet: ]

    Pfae: Oh, very well. *Follows after her*

    === === ===

    OOS: I hope I didn't miss anyone.

    : o


    Last edited by Lucky Zev! on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3586
    Coins : 13888
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:16 am

    *Lt. Manning laughs*

    Lt. Manning: "Really now? Is that why you're so interested in finding him? *winks*"

    ---

    Nadle: "Right. Unless....unless we find a timeline where you never convinced me to stop myself from killing the clone. We could see how that worked out for them."

    ---

    Rahn: "Now you're talking. TO THE BATMOBILE!"

    *Rahn jumps in the seat, thinking he will finally be able to drive*

    *Suddenly, he realizes that they drive on the other side on this planet*

    Rahn: "Damn it. Shadow Blade, you drive. Again."

    *Julio gets in the backseat, carrying loads of toilet paper, gasoline, and matches*

    ---

    *Coro falls to the floor from the kick*

    Coro: "*cough* What do you want with them?"

    *he gets up, and punches TPK*

    ---

    Thunderbolt Ross: "Oh, right. Thanks. *sees the note* So, what now?"

    ---

    [Detroit]

    *Raigen hears a voice in his head, much like Fourteen's*

    Fourteen: *telepathically* "First thing you need to learn about spies is that they're all hostile at some point or another. She's just smart enough to not look at you or touch you. But she's listening and snooping."

    *Fourteen grins, his knife like teeth showing*

    Fourteen: "*normally* You really don't want to know where I got the name, mate. I work for a Pirate. You'll meet him soon. And this is a prison escape job. Nothing major, just someone he wants to ransom to a few interested parties. But you will be payed a handsome sum."

    *Osseron Tyrok enters, does his thing, and sits down*

    Fourteen: "He a friend of yours? *points to Tyrok*"

    *Randolph enters and approaches*

    Fourteen: "Oh, bugger. Who is it no-*hears Randolph's name, and looks up at him* Oh, I remember you. Do you remember your old Pirate Lord buddy? He's got a job. Interested?"

    ---
    [Korasa]

    *Rainn smiles*

    ---

    [Ulduar]

    *Klak nods*

    Me: Yes, that's right. I'm not an Imperial. I'm on my own team. But, lucky for you, I'm in good graces with your enemies today. Tae'thalan, do with them as you wish.

    ---

    Saix: "Well, in my universe, when we refer to hearts, we don't refer to the organ. We refer to the emotional aspect and all of that. Symbolic, sort of thing. And no, we don't have them. We don't need them."

    ----
    [Malchior System]

    *Perseus screams in fear, seeing visions of all that he knows dying. Of HK-47 coming back to life and slaughtering every single Knight of the Keruvim. Of the Keruvim becoming a dark monster and destroying the universe, and of F-Klak...*

    *Perseus begins to struggle against his fears, reminding himself that it is only a hallucination. He knows that his fears can be conquered. He struggles and fights, screaming and seeing abomination after abomination. He becomes paralyzed for a moment in shock, but then recovers.*

    *His Platinum ring glows, and the illusions of fear are destroyed*

    Perseus: "One...*cough* lesson....Ynot....I learned....to escape my fears long ago. It's how my people persevered. But you don't know true fear. Everyone fears you. Soon, you will fear something. In the meantime, I might as well try and teach you."

    *His ring glows brighter, and Perseus creates an onslaught of chainsaws, sending them all towards Electric Ynot*

    *The Asteroid is closer, and the pebbles on the planet below all begin to rise up higher*

    ---

    Superman: "I'm glad that none of this changed you, Aquaman."

    ---

    [Liquid Metallicon]

    Ozar: "I wonder what's taking them so long."

    ---

    *Merasmus pushes Yon near the Pirate that came to recruit him*

    Merasmus: "Look! AAIEEAIIEAA!!!"


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31724
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 7
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:53 am

    <Manning's office>

    *Aster laughs*

    Aster: It's not the only reason.....

    -----

    <Jones' ship>

    Jones: We could do that. In fact, I believe there's a perfect place to do just that close to here.

    *He gestures at one of the shape-shifters*

    Jones: And while we're at it, I have a question too. Where do you think Blackout is?

    -----

    <The Bat-Cave>

    *Shadow Blade trollfaces, and puts a CD into the CD player*

    *This song begins to play*

    *553 gets into the car next to Julio, and grins*

    *He puts the car in gear*

    *The Bat-Mobile reverses into a table, smashing it to bits*

    -----

    <Vizima>

    TPK: I believe there's a threat they'd be very interested in.

    *He takes a step back, avoiding the punch*

    TPK: I hoped you'd be interested too, but apparently not.

    *He fires a magnetic blast at Coro*

    -----

    <Lantern Battle>

    *Dirge just barely flies out of Earth Ynot's way*

    *He fires more lasers at him*

    -----

    <Ross's office>

    Observer: My friends are expecting you there. Soon, you shall be rid of Makuta.

    *He walks out of the room, and vanishes*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7803
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 106
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:33 pm

    -Detroit-

    Osseron Lounged back, until the moment Raigen put an order on his tab. Calling her back, he smiled and said. "Well if I'm inviting do me a favor: You know the top-shelf stuff? Get me something better than that for us, and get top rack for everyone in this club to take home! As a final thing, make sure to put everything for the next hour on me~!"

    Pulling out a bill-case from inside his jacket and opened it, peeling out 4 bricks of high-value bills and handing them to the stunned waitress, who quickly ran off to tell the manager.

    Leaning back he listens in as Randolf arrives, and leaning forward maintaining his smile.

    "The Pirate Lord you say? Anything involving that guy is always interesting! Count me in, and just in time to celebrate this are the drinks!"

    Arriving with the waitress and a rather worshipful manager, the duo placed various drinks on the table, among them a bottle of Russo-Baltique Vodka (pushed straight to Raigen), Henry IV Dudognon Heritage Cognac Grande Champagne (taken by Osseron), and various other ultra-expensive drinks, none of which came with a price tag of less than a thousand dollars.

    Waving the manager and waitress away, and declining their offer to have him moved to the VIP area, Osseron looked to Raigen and smiled, lifting his glass of Cognac and winking.

    "So you up for a little adventuring for a Pirate Lord?"
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 5158
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:07 am

    [Detroit]

    Randolph: Murder and mayhem have always been my favored activities - sign me up! And knowing Ozar, there will be plenty of opportunities for that.

    *He chuckles slightly, cracking his knuckles*

    ---

    [Ulduar]

    Tae'thelan: Of course. Brother.

    Yriel: Yes?

    Tae'thelan: Clap these two in irons and bring them to the Emperor. They will face judgement by Imperial courts. *He smirks* This is, in fact, Imperial space. I'm sure it will be a fast trial.

    *Ezuri growls*

    Ezuri: Shows you the tyranny of your filthy Empire!

    Tae'thelan: Tyranny? We have given citizenship to all who wish it. We have crafted a technological and magical utopia. We have virtually eliminated crime and persecution. Where, may I ask, is the tyranny?

    *Ezuri opens his mouth to respond, but Yriel zaps him with his lasgun*

    Yriel: That one will be easier to transport unconscious.

    ----

    [Malchior system]

    *Xavalis veers off, facing the newest Ynot*

    Xavalis: This is growing tiresome. I've yet to test this one...

    *The lights on his body begin to dim, the weapons shutting off entirely...except for his left arm, which glows bright gold*

    Xavalis: The Mk. VII Death Ray. Normally this would be too dangerous...but bolstered with Platinum energy...

    *The lights change from gold to silver-white*

    Xavalis: Anyway, Ynot, let's see you handle this.

    *A concentrated beam of Platinum Energy is shot off at near-luminous speed at the new Ynot*

    Xavalis: Heh, guess the Platinum Energy did give it the extra kick it needed.

    ---

    *The Phyrexian soldiers are unharmed by their own weapons, although slightly dented by the force. Fire Ynot, however, begins to feel the armor of his armpit corrode. Rather quickly, in fact.*

    *The leader hisses at the others, and two other soldiers rush FY, the other three creeping up from behind*

    ---

    [Korasa]

    *Prime fires the pulse rifle, a ring of plasma ejected at Poe, and more mobile turrets move into view, firing copious amounts of rockets at the hostile*

    Prime: This was a mistake.

    *He erects a shield*

    ---

    [Legacy Ship]

    Lynvara: O..of course! Whatever you say, mil - er - Sumire.

    *She feels her blush inflame her face even further, and spins on her heel to go and find them*

    ---

    [Nefarian's Lair, Blackrock Mountain]

    *Ludevic takes a syringe from his table*

    Ludevic: Angel's blood. Part of the mixture that forms viscus vitae - the oil that brings my skaabs to life. The purpose of the blood is as a bit of a sedative - the beginning of the process is exceedingly painful for them. Angel's blood, while it does not render unconscious - for that would render the whole skaab operation meaningless, will still ease your pain.

    *He approaches Pwyll with the syringe in his left hand, what he thinks is a comforting look on his face, although it still looks as grim as ever.*

    ---

    [Grassy Planet]

    *Laros tilts his head*

    Laros: Did you know who she was?

    Ludevic: If that's some poison that only kills humans I will be -very- upset.

    ---

    [Winter Planet]

    *Glace conjures shackles of ice, binding Pfae's hands*

    Glace: Come.

    *She leads Pfae into a portal at the centre of town. Inside lay the realm of the Fae, in the palace of Winter. It is a wondrous place, completely covered in ice and snow. Artistic creations of ebony and ice litter the place, adding to the wondrous atmosphere. Wordlessly, Glace hands Pfae a coat - while the fae's bluish-white skin was much exposed to the cold, she did not seem to feel it.*

    Glace: This is my realm. The Winter Court is there.

    *She points to a black stone palace by a massive frozen lake - the palace is carved in the gothic style, but instead of gargoyles, statues of beautiful fae adorn the precipices, reaching out as if to catch the snow. Two statues - a male and a female - stand embracing over the central door. It is beautiful, yet eerie, just like the rest of this place.*

    Glace: Come.

    *She leads Pfae into the palace*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7793
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:51 am

    [Malchior System, Lantern Parade]

    *The Ynot with three katana and Blue ring floats up to where Videlle has been staying*

    Water Ynot: If you do not aid your comrades, it is unlikely they will survive this. Do you need an incentive? Or are you simply a coward?

    ----
    *Electric Ynot creates a yellow boulder to smash the chainsaws and lunges at Perseus' throat*

    Electric Ynot: I fear EVERYTHING. I fear Peace. I fear War. I am afraid of the deaths both bring. That is why I act. I instill fear in others so that they cannot do harm. The ones that do not fear me are attracted to stopping me, instead of those who cannot defend themselves. Toa, there is more to know about FEAR than you can even comprehend.
    ----

    *Earth Ynot stops dead when he misses and raises his arm to the sky*

    Earth Ynot: In brightest day, in Blackest night, no evil will escape our sight. Let those who do not stand aside of our might, beware my power, Green Lanterns Light.

    *Earth Ynot is imbued with a green aura and swings his hand in an arc, creating a large green fist, decking dirge*
    ---

    *Air Ynot teleports behind Xavalis, decking him with his gauntlet*

    -----

    *Fire Ynot takes notice of the hierarchy of the mooks and their leader*

    FT: Alright, I see.

    *FY has not noticed the armor dissolving yet and leaps above the mooks below taking aim at the leading monstrosity with his blade*

    FY: Sora-o-Nensho

    *Swinging the scimitar, a huge phoenix of pure heat and flames dives at the the leader*
    ----

    [On board The Cabana Prime]

    *Sasuken receives the message from Zev*

    Sasuken: Fire Spitter, you got a call. From Zev?

    Shaern: Oh.. um... I've got to go...

    Sasuken: Ynot is taking on two different forces and you want to abandon him? *he raises his brow in a questioning manner* No skin off my back. have fun.

    *Shaern has Vultran send her to Zev, a guilty look on her face*

    Shaern: I'll be back...
    [Korasa]

    *Poes sword and knives come alive, flying at the missile and detonating them*

    Poe: Yes, and possibly your last mistake.

    *Poe jump kicks towards Prime, but slides beneath him instead, pulling her rifle out and firing upwards*
    ---
    [Earths Orbit, The Watchtower]

    Aquaman: It will take a lot more than the like of Vandal Savage to shake me, Superman. Now, I must return to Atlantis. Mera is expecting me.
    ----

    [Earth, Mount Justice Ruins]

    *Aqualad returns to the rubble that used to be his teams base of operations, and home to a few of it's more... noticeable members. The invasion by the Krolatains and Reach has done much to his team, but they still stand. Except for one. This thought brings him to a stop, remembering the early days. Wally's jokes and go lucky attitude. When he was so aggressively against Artemis. He manages a small laugh/sigh combination*

    AL: We'll get him, Kid Flash.

    *He punches a rock wall and carries on, the Current Kid Flash appearing at his side*

    KF: Hey, how'd it go? You look angry, they say they'll do it themselves? Selfish jerks! It's our miss

    AL: Kid.

    KF: ion and we should fin

    AL: Flash

    KF: ish it. Yeah, what is it?

    AL: They agreed with everything. I am not angry. I am just...remembering. Would you kindly round up the team for a briefing. I do not intend Vandal to escape Justice for long.

    KF: Gothcha!

    *Kid Flash dashes off and rounds up all of the Team*

    ---
    [The World that Always Will Be]

    SM Demyx: You say that, and yet you are trapped here, and one of my agents has begun infiltrating your world. So then, tell me. What is YOUR Organizations goals right now?


    Last edited by Ynot on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4957
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:28 am

    [ Zev's Location: ]

    *The location is an ocean planet, with many beaches and rocky mountains*

    *Shaern has appeared before a small beach house, on the front porch of with Zev sits*

    Zev: Hey, Shaern! Good to see you again!

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Platinum Corps. Showdown: ]

    Videlle: They don't need me to handle you. But if you insist -

    *She throws a blindingly swift jab, launching several spiked spheres of Platinum energy*

    *They slightly adjust their courses, homing in on Water Ynot*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Legacy Ship: ]

    *Lynvara finds Polly conked out on the floor, snoring loudly*

    Heathcance: *Stands protectively over her* May I be of assistance to you, squishy Elven female?

    Polly: *Drools, kicking one boot-clad foot in a dream*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Nefarian's Lair: ]

    Pwyll: *Moans quietly, trying to escape the syringe*

    Samjam: *Soothes her into accepting the shot*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Grassy Planet: ]

    Mia: No...It belongs to a friend.

    *Suddenly, a dull crackling noise can be heard*

    *From a portal up above, a figure hovers down*

    Spoiler:



    BZPB and its players claim no intellectual property of this character or the .hack franchise, all rights reserved.

    Mia: Well, well. Who might you be?

    ???: My name is Pokotan - "Magical" Pokotan to some! I have come to kill you! <3

    *Suddenly, several more portals form, and from them emerge six huge moths*

    Pokotan: With that goody two-shoes Laros's death, I'll meet my goal of 1,000 kills! Then, I can get to work on my next goal: 10,000! <3

    Mia: *Readies her sword* I hope you don't expect this to be quite so easy.

    *She leaps high into the air, and cleaves the left wings off of one moth*

    Pokotan: Feisty! I like a challenge~ *Begins channeling a spell*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Winter Realm: ]

    Pfae: Hmm. I would almost say that I'm impressed.

    *She follows after Glace*
    avatar
    redwolfmoon99
    Resident Vodka Taste-Tester

    Posts : 82
    Coins : 2118
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-05-08
    Age : 504

    Re: BZPB

    Post by redwolfmoon99 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:25 pm

    [Detroit, Dragon's Inferno Bar & Nightclub]

    *With an appreciative nod towards the necromancer, Raigen accepted the bottle of the vodka Osseron had ordered. In one big swig, the wolf finished all of the vodka and then slammed down the bottle on the table.*

    Raigen: You know what? I guess I got nothing to lose. So count me in, lizard-face. *Thinks the situation over, sustaining a mind-shield to protect against any telepaths* Well, at least I'll get to do something worthwhile while I figure out what to do next, so what the hell. It's just a simple prison break job. Probably gonna be over in a few minutes.  Maybe after this I'll try to find out more about what the hell happened to me. It'll be alot easier when I actually get the money to do that. But first...

    *He calls out to the waitress for another bottle of vodka before turning to Osseron again.*

    Raigen: And you. Do we know each other? Problem is, I kinda lost my memory so who the hell are you, actually? *Pulls out the slip of paper he received from Osseron earlier* And what does this mean anyway?
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3586
    Coins : 13888
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:03 am

    Lt. Manning: "*grins* But it's a biiiiig reason, isn't it? Awww!"

    ---

    Nadle: "No. The last time I saw him, he was attacking a prison with an army, or fighting a group of Makuta, or something. I did sense him nearby not too long ago....*raises an eyebrow* The great David Robert Jones kept out of the loop. This is interesting."

    ---

    *Rahn facepalms*

    Rahn: "How do people function in the future?!"

    ---

    *Coro crashes to the ground, having been pinned by the magnetic blast*

    Coro: "Perhaps I'd let them become interested. What is the threat?"

    ---

    *Ross gets up, and begins to change*

    ---

    [Detroit]

    *Fourteen smiles. Now 3 people were in.*

    Fourteen: "*to Osseron* As long as you don't mind getting what to you is pocket change. *winks at him* Alright. *turns to Raigen and Randolph* You wouldn't mind taking these drinks to go, would you? We're pressed for time. Come with me, mates."

    *he gets up, grabs a drink, and begins to walk out of the bar, but not before putting his hand on the Spymistress's shoulder*

    Fourteen: *to the Spy Mistress* "Are you coming?"

    *He walks out of the bar*

    ---

    [Ulduar]

    Me: Thank the Shepherd! Someone shut him up! *chuckles*

    ---

    [Platinum Lantern Battle]

    *The Perseus that Electric Ynot was lunging at suddenly dissipates, having been a Platinum Lantern construct these past few minutes*

    Perseus: "*from behind Electric Ynot* Try me."

    *throws a rubber sneaker construct at Electric Ynot from behind*

    *The asteroid is really close now*

    ---

    *Rainn has somehow gotten a bowl of popcorn, and is eating it while watching Poe and Prime fight*

    Rainn: "Go Poe!"

    ---

    Superman: "Alright, good to see you, Aquaman. *waves*"

    ---

    *Miss Martian makes her way to Mount Justice*

    ---

    *Saix smiles emotionlessly, and looks up at SM Demyx*

    Saix: "Nothing."


    _________________


    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7803
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 106
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:22 pm

    [Detroit]

    Osseron sipped from his drink before winking back at fourteen. "To be honest I'm retired, Everyone needs a hobby though, am I right?"

    Turning leaving it at that he turned back to Raigen, taking the receipt and pointing out the amount printed on it. "First things first, this is a receipt for services rendered, in this case the revival of one Raigen (That's you) by one Necromancer Osseron Tyrok (which would be me). Since my services aren't exactly endorsed by the FDA and as such not covered under most (read: none) of the health insurance companies, I have to charge the full price to the patient (that's you again) for the worth of a life (in this case this amount right on the receipt)."

    He leaned forward, a twinkle in his eye, and he flashed Raigen a picture of a bloody mess that might have resembled Raigen after losing a flight against a laundery machine full of razor blades and heated ammunition.

    "What this means, exactly, my furry friend, is that you were dead. Done, Goose cooked. Put out to pasture, In abetter place, what have you~ but I brought you back from the beyond and fully healed you to perfect health. It's surprisingly hard to revive from just a head and a spine though, probably part of the reason you may have suffered memory loss."

    He cleared his throat and put the picture away, and leaned back.

    "As to the 'do I know you.' Yes, I do. However that's all I'll say cause you owe me two for when I lost my memory after unfourtunate shenanigans."
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4957
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:14 pm

    OOS: Maybe I shouldn't post yet, but.

    ...

    i dun give a -WHUH OH-

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Detroit Bar: ]

    ???: I guess I have nothing better to do, right now.

    *She suddenly tips back, and knocks down the entire glass in one go*

    *From under her chair, she retrieves some kind of forearm-length blade in a black, serrated sheath; the sheath itself has a handle inset on the side*

    *Carrying the sheathed blade with all the casual air of a girl with her purse, she flippantly tosses something glittering towards the bar*

    *It clatters there, revealing itself as a deep, tyrian red gemstone*

    ???: I have some time to kill. I might as well see where this trainwreck takes me.

    *As that is apparently that, she follows Fourteen out*
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 5158
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:25 pm

    [Detroit Bar]

    *Aluren shrugs, standing up*

    Aluren: Why not. I might get something of use to my benefactors.

    *Randolph takes the drink and takes a swig*

    Randolph: The more, the merrier...although, the less fun for me.

    *He sighs theatrically*

    Randolph: Ah well.

    ---

    [Ulduar]

    *Tae'thelan nods as Yriel takes off*

    Tae'thelan: Good. Now there's nothing obstructing us from proceed-*

    *Tezzeret tears open the door*

    Tezzeret: ....what? I was getting bored?

    Tae'thelan: ...That door could have given some clues...oh forget it.

    *He proceeds through the door.*

    *Huge, grandiose halls, of shimmering metal and pristine stone loom over the group. Ornately carved statues of heroes long forgotten stand. In the centre of the room stands an immense statue, depicting a being that is not clearly male or female, with long, flowing hair and pointed ears. Folds of a mage's robe appear over the individual*

    Tae'thelan: That must be the lord of whatever civilization created it. Funny, there are some similarities between this and Imperial design...fascinating!

    ---

    [The Winter Court]

    *Glace leads Pfae inside the palace, down some corridors*

    Glace: It is unnecessary. Opulence has always been the way of the fae...but I have never found it to be that fulfilling.

    *She stops in front of a large door*

    Glace: We are here.

    *She opens it. A chair stands at the centre of the room. Attendants and others stand beside it, but more sit closer to a larger black ice throne. Glace sits in the throne*

    Glace: Pfae. *She gestures towards the chair*

    ---

    [Grassy Planet]

    Theris: Another mage, I see.

    *He snaps his fingers, breaking her spell*

    Theris: And don't you think that three against one is -poor- odds?

    *He raises his hand, conjuring two air elementals which rush at her. Between them, Laros launches a bolt of light at Pokotan*

    ---

    [Nefarian's Lair]

    *Ludevic injects the dragon with the mixture, numbing the pain that she is suffering to nearly zero*

    Ludevic: There, there. You may feel a little tingly, but it'll pass. I'm not an expert...but the pain should too.

    ---

    [Legacy Ship]

    Lynvara: Er...yes. M...I..I mean S...Sumire would like to s..see you.

    ---

    [Korasa]

    *Prime erects a deflector shield in response to her attack. The hits do minimal damage. Tracing her path, it plants its foot in the way of her slide, and steps back, firing its pulse cannon downwards, following through by a powerful kick, knocking her into the air*

    *Prime levels his pulse cannon and fires at her in the air*

    Prime: I repeat. Surrender.

    ---

    [Platinum Lantern Battle]

    *Xavalis spins in the air, then rights himself*

    Xavalis: Damn it.

    *He fires off a volley of missiles, attempting to recharge his power. To his surprise, he finds it recharging significantly faster than before.*

    Xavalis: ...Oh.

    *A smirk appears on his face, as he raises his hand, firing off another blast of energy at AY...which appears to do nothing, initially...but he feels his movements become increasingly more sluggish.*

    Xavalis: Gravity field. Raw power isn't all I've got.

    ---

    *The leader opens its mouth, firing a white blast at the phoenix. When the light clears, there is nothing left of that phoenix - just a bit of firey down*

    *The leader grins, unlatching its claws and its jaw. Screeching, it flings itself at FY, clawing with its wicked, barbed, glistening claws*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7793
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:22 pm

    [Lantern Parade]

    *Water Ynot waits for the missiles to come, and simply bends around them, allowing them to hit each other and propel him into Videlle, fist first*
    ----

    *EY shrugs off the boot and turns viciously upon Perseus, leaping without abandon, stabbing directly for his heartlight*

    EY: SCREW THE RULES I HAVE LIGHTNING!

    ---

    *AY becomes motionless, not resisting the new gravity, and going with it, but begins twirling his finger*

    AY:  Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur. Ter Lantern ker lo Ynot, Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow sot!


    *A bright indigo light radiates from his gauntlet/ring, and as it bathes Xavalis, compassion floods him.*
    ----

    *As the Leader fires off it's death breath, a bolt of shadow energy slips into it's gullet*

    HY: Hey now, now killing Sword beasties. Santsu doesn't like it, and I hear hell about it all week.

    *HY somersaults away from the leader and stabs his claymore downward*

    HY: Fuka ihan

    From the blade a massive form of shadow dips below and circles back up, breaching an imaginary plain and swallowing a number of the mooks before vanishing*
    ---

    [Korasa]


    *As Poe is flung into the air, she twists and rides her shield down through the blast and directly onto Prime below*

    Poe: Not a chance!
    ---

    [Mount Justice]

    *After everyone has gathered, AL lays out the plans agreed with the League*

    AL: Any questions?
    ----

    [World that Always Will Be]

    SM Demyx: You've been working on...nothing? Not very ambitious organization you have there. Very poor management. Not working towards a goal? Sounds more like a group of people, not an Organization. Serves ya right with what's coming next.
    ---

    [Zev's Location]

    *Shaern is a little stunned*

    Shaern: Good..to see..you too, Zev. Do all warriors on your level and up have a beach get away, or is that mutually exclusive between you and Ynot?
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4957
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:53 pm

    [ Platinum Lantern Battle Royale: ]

    Videlle: *Takes the punch to the face, rocketing straight through two asteroids*

    *She hovers back upright, wiping the blood from her busted lip*

    Videlle: *Grins smugly* Thank you sir, may I have another?

    *She uses a roundhouse kick to launch a curving energy sphere*

    *It quickly begins to rupture, and is on the way to exploding as it nears Water Ynot*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Beach Planet: ]

    Zev: Oh! No, we just landed here a while ago. We had to get away from it all, for a while.

    *Suddenly, an off-pink hand with four spatulate fingers reaches out from behind the doorframe*

    Namah: Uuuuggghhh...Zev, why did you let me eat so much ice cream...? ...Zzz...

    Zev: Sugar crash. I think Namah will thank me, after she gets a nice, long nap.

    Namah: Zzzzz...Zzz...Sngggkkk....Zz....Zzz...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Detroit Bar: ]

    ???: Okay, so, I guess you guys are doing a mission? Is it a hit, a heist, or what?

    *She conjures a ring of pale orange mist around the middle of her free hand, which spreads into a cyclone close to her body*

    *When it fades, she's gained a skull-shaped orange hair dec; a pale orange, semi-transparent veil over her lower face; a skintight black shirt, with orange skeleton designs and long sleeves extending down into fingerless "gloves"; a skirt of copper bars, shaped like bones; long, somewhat loose black pants; and black tabi*

    ???: *Glares at anyone who might be staring* Don't look at what I'm doing! Stay in your own lane! Now, is someone going to tell me what I'm going to be coming along for?

    *She pops her neck idly*

    *However, she's distracted by a girl with long golden curls, riding an orange bike*

    *In a flash, she's gone down the far side of the street*

    ???: ...Now, could that have been...?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Winter Court: ]

    Pfae: *Languidly sits in the chair* No indigenous beverages? No heartfelt meal? I could almost get the impression that I am suspect in the murder of that faerie. I will be my own attorney.

    *She whips her left sleeve around, until it has fallen down to fully expose her left hand*

    *Well, it's not quite a hand - it's actually a bloodied stump, with what suspiciously look like teeth marks going even further up the forearm*

    Pfae: Exhibit A: the hand which I no longer have, as the gibbering mouther gnawed it right off. I could probably track it down, where the princess lost her head...Which reminds me, I really need to track down that poor girl.

    *Lost in introspection, she gazes at the ceiling and quirks her eyebrows upward in a very alien expression*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Grassy Planet: ]

    Pokotan: Yes, very poor odds! <3

    *She suddenly unleashes several cords of screaming ghosts, ripping the air elementals to shreds*

    *Throwing her hands forward, the bands concentrate into a howling beam of dark energy*

    *It bashes straight through Laros's attack, and proceeds to whip around to blast Mia into the dirt*

    Pokotan: I wish you the best of luck! <3

    *Black lightning arcs from her hands*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Nefarian's Lair: ]

    Pwyll: Th...Th...Thank you...

    Samjam: *Has crawled up on top of Pwyll, hugging her*

    *Crooked tail swishing, Pwyll seems to be settling down*

    Pwyll: *Blinks tearily up at Ludevic*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Legacy Ship: ]

    Heathcance: I must ensure that my master is well-rested before attending any manner of engagement. We shall join you when she has awoken of her own volition.

    Polly: *Is somehow snoring even louder*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3586
    Coins : 13888
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:27 pm

    [Detroit Bar]

    Fourteen: "More people. Wonderful. Ozar's going to lose chips alright. *turns to the mysterious Zev character that is following him* Prison break. I assume you're in. *He looks at a watch, and talks to it* Beam us up, Zanny, and send a message to Lord Ozar telling him I have enough."

    *Raigen, Osseron, Zev's character, Aluren, Randolph, and Fourteen are beamed up into the Pirate's ship, far above the Earth*

    Fourteen: "Hold on to your faces. Zanny, jump to plot-convenient-light-speed."

    *Before anyone knows it, they are in orbit above Liquid Metallicon*

    Fourteen: "Make yourselves look pretty. It's time to meet Ozar, along with the other mercenaries there."

    ---

    [Ulduar]

    *Klak looks at the statue suspiciously*

    Me: Why does that...look familiar, somehow?

    *The Earth Toa raises his eyebrow at the statue*

    ???: "....Is that a guy, or a girl?"

    Me: *without looking at the Toa* Everyone, this is Bob. Bob, this is Tae'thelan, and Tezzeret."

    Bob: "Hi."

    ---

    Rainn: "I'm getting bored. Kick his a$$."

    ---

    *Electric Ynot is suddenly stopped by a large shield, which is buffed by Platinum Lantern energy as well*

    Perseus: "*grins* And I have a Hau."

    *The shield bursts back, smashing all of it's energy into Electric Ynot, knocking him away*

    Perseus: "You're just a distraction."

    *The Asteroid gets closer*

    ---

    Miss Martian: "Isn't this too dangerous?"

    ---

    Saix: "*grins maliciously* You don't get it. You never will. So, what's coming next?"

    ---

    OOS: Waiting on DRJ for everything that we're doing, and waiting on Kon for Yon.


    _________________


    avatar
    redwolfmoon99
    Resident Vodka Taste-Tester

    Posts : 82
    Coins : 2118
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-05-08
    Age : 504

    Stranger

    Post by redwolfmoon99 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:15 pm

    [Fourteen's Ship]

    *Raigen was still having trouble processing what Osseron had said to him earlier at the bar. He was dead. He had died. But that's impossible! He had wanted to ask the necromancer more questions then. Probe more information from Osseron, since it seemed he had already been acquainted with him in the past. Then he and the others were suddenly beamed up into the pirate ship without warning. Next thing he knew, he and the others are going to meet the guy who hired them. This Pirate Lord Ozar. Questions will have to wait, then. He will hunt down Osseron later and find out what he knows. Now, he had a job to do. He had already discovered that for some strange reason, his recent mind-wipe did not seem to affect his instincts as a mercenary as well as his skills. Now its time to test that theory.*

    Raigen: (To Fourteen) So....guess we're gonna go meet this Pirate Lord guy now, huh?

    ~~~

    [Detroit, Dragon's Inferno Bar & Nightclub]

    *A stranger could be seen casually entering the building, clad in a black hooded cloak which somewhat concealed the high-tech S-1 Scout Combat Armour with a helmet designed for a canine head she was wearing. Despite the combat armour, it can still be noted up close that the figure is, in fact, a female.*

    ???: (To herself) He was here.... I can feel it.

    *The stranger strolls over to the bar casually, ignoring the curious looks she's receiving from some of the patrons*

    Bartender: How can I help you,....miss?

    ???: Have you seen this person? *Flashes a picture of Raigen*

    Bartender: Hmm, yeah.... I've seen him. He was here earlier with some other people. A staff heard they're going to meet up with some pirate named Ozar or something.

    ???: Ozar? One of the Pirate Lords.... Damn it, Rai.... What have you gotten yourself into now?

    Bartender: Oh! And one of his companions treated everyone to free drinks. Would you care for-

    *The bartender's words got caught in his throat as he looked back to where the figure was standing. She was no longer there*
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 5158
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:16 pm

    [Ulduar]

    Tae'thelan:  Oh, hello.  The more, the merrier, I suppose.

    Tezzeret:  Look at these golems.  Creepy.

    *Large golems walk the halls, ignoring the party of adventurers.*

    Tae'thelan:  Ancient tech.  The sensors will have been too slow to notice us.

    *Tae'thelan takes another step forward...and is zapped by a blast of electricity from a node on the ceiling*

    Tezzeret:  What-

    *A deep voice reverberates throughout the complex*

    Voice:  Intruders have breached the perimeter.  Destroy them.

    *The golems come to life*

    Tezzeret:  Ah, hell.

    *They prime their shoulder-mounted cannons, and fire beams of energy at the various party members*

    ---

    [Debriefing Room]

    *Randolph grins, fingering his pistol*

    Randolph:  Long time no see, Ozar.  Still stealing from the rich and giving to yourself?

    ---

    [Legacy Ship]

    *Lynvara nods, walking back to Sumire.  On the way, she sees Anzu, leaning against the wall.*

    Anzu:  Hey.  How's our captain?

    Lynvara:  S...she's well.

    Anzu:  Heard something about her calling the crew.  Suppose I should come with, anyway.

    *Lynvara nods, and, Anzu in tow, they begin to walk towards Sumire*

    ---

    [Grassy Planet]

    *Laros raises his hands, about to erect a shield, but Theris stops him*

    Theris:  It's my turn to show off.

    *Theris flicks off two sparks of energy, which flare, directing the lightning to them.*

    Theris:  A shame that this had to end in violence.  You're cute, and I can't say I would be averse to a date.  But, oh well!

    *He raises his hands, and energy flares over the battlefield...and, apparently, nothing happens.*

    *Theris smirks, twitching his hand, and an invisible sword strikes at Pokotan's chest.  Other invisible soldiers rally, advancing silently on the bounty hunter.*

    ---

    [Winter Court]

    Glace:  Of course.  You were at the scene of the crime - and we have no proof you didn't do it.  Unless you can give us any leads, you are the -only- suspect.  I am sorry.

    *She takes her scepter from the throne*

    Glace:  You stand accused of the murder of Draela Zor, artisan of the highest tier.  How do you plead?

    ---

    [Nefarian's Lair]

    *A warm smile appears on Ludevic's cracked lips*

    Ludevic:  There, there...you'll be alright.  Your immune system must be inhumanly strong to withstand this much...I will need to take a blood sample.

    *He pulls another needle from his pack*

    ---

    [Korasa]

    *Prime extends his hand, a few lights blinking on it...and a turret moves in from behind Poe.  Prime fires another pulse at the same time as the turret fires a rocket at Poe*

    ---

    [Platinum Lantern Battle]

    *The thing growls, rushing forward and grabbing Ynot in its massive claws.  It opens its mouth, preparing another rush of Void...*

    ---

    *Xavalis feels happy thoughts clouding his mind...*

    Xavalis:  Wait, what?  No!

    *He fires another barrage of lasers, checking the status on the Death Ray and shifting the Gravity Field to push AY into it.*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7793
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:06 am

    [Korasa]

    *Poe grabs her shield and rolls out of the two attacks, letting them collide. When she hits the ground, she rolls and tosses her  shield into Prime’s legs while he is off gaurd*
    ----

    [Mount Justice Ruins, Earth]

    Nightwing: All our missions are dangerous, Ms. M. Every member of this team knew that before signing up. Only difference here is we are ratcheting the difficulty up to League settings.
    ----

    [Lantern Battle]

    *The blast strikes true to Ynot, but not Water Ynot, as Earth Ynot intercepted it*

    WY: Thank you , comrade. You see, madam, Hope is very weak by itself. When it works in conjunction with others does it blossom.

    *WY sets his ring hand on EY’s shoulder, instantly they both are enveloped in auras of their ring color*

    WY: Tag battle, friend?

    *EY grunts while summoning a skyscraper sized mallet to slam into Dirge, WY cocking his arm back and thrusting it at Videlle, forging a bus sized fist*
    ---

    *A flaming arrow whistles past Perseus’ face, The Main Ynot just above and forward. Kratos unconscious behind him, floating*

    MY: Fall back, ‘Lectric. My turn. In darkest hour, on brightest deed, no entity will slow my creed. To have my name spoken by those it has not, quake in recognition, I am Ynot.

    *A blinding aura of platinum light engulfs Ynot’s silhouette as he puts G’s Archery away*

    MY: I wish you luck, ‘cause you’re gonna need it.
    ----

    HY: Clever beastie. But I’m more.

    *HY vanishes in a puff of smoke and reappears behind the beast, driving his blade deep*
    ----

    FY has been steadily chipping away at the minions, his arm degrading all the while*
    ----

    *Air Ynot bends like his namesake, weaving between the lasers, pouring the compassion on*
    ----

    [The World that Always Will Be]

    SM Demyx: Now? Now you are going to wait for a very long time. Our Saix will return with actual intel on your ‘Team’s goings on, strengths, and weaknesses. I did not expect you to be truthful in this meeting and frankly, don’t trust a damn thing you say.

    *SM Demyx summons his sitar and strums a couple of strings*

    SMD: So sit tight, the invasion follows after that.
    ---

    [Beach Planet]

    *Shaern shifts her feet and rubs her arm*

    Shaern: So you’re training me on your vacation?
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4957
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:41 pm

    [ Platinum Lantern Battle Royale Spectacular: ]

    Videlle: *Holds one arm across her chest, bracing it with her opposite hand, and focuses large quantities of Platinum Ring energy there*

    *With a primal scream, she swings her arm wide - unleashing a huge, horizontal arc of searing Platinum energy*

    *The water fist is bisected, although the deluge hammers Videlle with ungodly force*

    *She also attempts to deflect the earth-based attack directed at Dirge*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Beach Planet: ]

    Zev: Sure! Now, would you like to begin?

    *He stands up, patting off his sandals*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Pirate Prince in the Hizzizzle: ]

    Al-Hassi: I would like to take this time to note that I don't need payment. I'm doing this because I was bored.

    Eruka: Look out everybody! We've got a little miss badass over here, ribbit!

    Al-Hassi: Shaddap. *Sneers at her*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Legacy Ship: ]

    Sumire: I say...Where could Jemelt have gotten off to?

    *She scratches her head, perplexed*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Grassy Planet: ]

    *The swords are turned away, and the invisible soldiers begin to flicker into existence*

    Pokotan: *Is surrounded by a nebulous black aura, with a pale golden-pink outline* Say hello to my Evil Light! <3

    *She channels her aura into twin beams, carving through the invisible soldiers*

    Mia: *Finally comes to* She's an anti-mage...Evil Light is designed to negate any magic which doesn't have sufficient history...Or legendary status...Even Goulatour can't cut through it...

    Pokotan: That's right~! Tick, tock, goes the clock~! The time goes flying by! Tick, tock, goes the clock~~~

    *She grins coldly, forming a huge sphere of Evil Light above her head*

    Pokotan: And now, it's time to die. *Hurls the sphere towards Laros and Theris*

    Mia: No, no, no...Not again...I...I can't believe it's happening again...I can't save anyone...

    *Suddenly, the sound of crystalline musical notes can be heard*

    *A barrier is wrapped around Laros and Theris, protecting them from Evil Light*

    *The Evil Light is sucked into the barrier, which begins to surge with pale blue and white energy*

    *The energy is blown back towards Pokotan, and devours her Evil Light*

    Pokotan: *Stunned* ...Ohhhhhh @#$%.

    Mia: Get her now...!! *Faints again*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Winter Faerieland: ]

    Pfae: *Opens her tail's flower towards Glace*

    *This forms some kind of psychic bond, and replays Pfae's memories*

    ~Gazing down into the alley, she spots the gibbering mouther assailing the snow faerie~

    ~Dropping into the alley and transfiguring into some kind of quadruped, she engages the mouther in combat~

    ~She tries to fend it off, but the mouther lunges at the faerie when the battle veers too close~

    ~Pfae's tremendous howl knocks the gibbering mouther off, but as she leaps upon it, its mouth snaps off her left forepaw~

    ~It continues to bite her, before she howls into its bodymass at point blank range~

    ~The mouther screams, a terrifyingly human scream, and escapes~

    ~Pfae transfigures into a low, slithering being, and hides beneath the dumpster~

    ~There, she waits until Glace shows up~


    *With that, Pfae severs the connection*

    Pfae: I plead not guilty.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Nefarian's Lair: ]

    Pwyll: Eeeuuuggghhh...

    Samjam: You best watch it.

    *She hugs Pwyll protectively*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ And Now, For Something Completely Different: ]

    *The land of Dhakaan -seems- peaceful, this day*

    *However, into the palace storms a woman with jawlength, messy red hair, and amber eyes; she wears crimson armor with golden filigree, a sash with wing-like ends, and she carries a massive poleaxe*

    *Murmurs go around the court - the name "Ecratea" is uttered in hushed tones*

    Ecratea: The war game has begun. I advise that you treat this with very real gravity - it will save your lives, some day.

    *As soldiers hurry in to protect the nobles, Ecratea strides up to the venerable hobgoblin on the throne*

    Ecratea: My liege, slip away. This is not the place and time. Est and the recruits will pick you up.

    *She readies her axe, as thundering boot steps in the distance grow closer*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3586
    Coins : 13888
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:03 pm

    [Mercenaries On Liquid Metallicon]

    Fourteen: "Yep."

    *the mercenaries are beamed into the briefing room that Ozar and co. are in.*

    *Randolph interacts with Ozar*

    Ozar: "Now, now, Randolph. I give to some poor crew members. I'm not all that bad. *winks*"

    *Eruka and Al-Hassi do their thing*

    Ozar: "Hmm, one person I'm not paying. Well, two, given that there's someone richer than 70 of me currently standing before us. I hope you don't mind, Osseron Tyrok, but your reputation precedes you. Perhaps it is best that we introduce ourselves before I explain the mission. I am Ozar, one of the Pirate Lords of Liquid Metallicon."

    *Ozar points to Fourteen*

    Fourteen: "Fourteen. First mate, pilot, trained killer, telepath, spy. And yes, Lalli, I do look weird."

    *Lalli blushes, his thoughts having been exposed*

    *Ozar points to Lalli Cain*

    Lalli Cain: "Name's Cain. Lalli Cain. Like the two murderers. Bounty hunter and mercenary. I fight for the highest bidder. I have rules, but they can be flexible. Except for the one I just mentioned about bidders."

    Ozar: "And the rest of you....?"

    OOS: Intro your characters, y'all.

    ---

    [Ulduar]

    *Klak and Bob leap out of the way while the lasers fly by them*

    Bob: "Woah, almost got incinerated."

    Me: No kidding.

    Bob: "Tae'thalan, what are these golems made of?"

    Me: Tezzeret, do you want to hold them off with me?

    ---

    [Korasa]

    *Rainn yawns*

    *He sees the strand of data yet again, and it calls to him*

    ????????: "H-help me. Help. Activate me."

    Rainn: "What are you?"

    ????????: "Does it matter?"

    Rainn: "You are a shady person with shady goals on a shady moon full of the above. Of course it matters. Speak."

    ????????: "You know me. Well, a percent of you does. The rest never knew me."

    Rainn: "...You refer to my heritage."

    ????????: "Precisely."

    Rainn: "How did you know?"

    ????????: "I know more than I let on, Sulrai."

    Rainn: "Who are you?"

    ????????: "Again, I ask, does it matter? Your friend is in a troubling situation. Now, what did the good Doctor give you?"

    Rainn: "*pauses* Of course....*yells at Poe* POE! THE TECHNOKINESIS!"

    ????????: "Smart lad. It's hard to believe you were grown in a lab."

    Rainn: "Shut up."

    ---

    [Platinum Lantern Battle]

    *Perseus grins*

    Perseus: "Never really believed in luck. We 'stoners' don't usually do."

    ((Stoners is a racial slur against Po-Matoran/Toa/Turaga I came up with, roll with it Razz))

    ---

    Ms. M: "Well, we survived the Reach, and so many others. One more couldn't hurt."

    ---

    Saix: "Good. You know what you're doing. So you're going to invade the Organization, and perhaps the universe. What makes you think we aren't prepared?"

    ---

    OOS: Waiting on DRJ for everything that I'm doing with him, as well as Kon with Yon, if he's still interested.


    _________________


    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7803
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 106
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:25 am

    [Ozar's merc base]

    Osseron tipped his hat towards the pirate lord after his introduction.

    "Well then, I guess I could argue that costs shouldn't depend upon how much the person doing you a service has, but I'll do you the favor and tag along for free. Nice to know my reputation's spreading a bit, at least."

    He then steps forward and turns, doing a theatrical bow to the rest of the group, a circus ringleader's smile on his lips.

    "Now then ladies, gentlemen, and unspeakable invisible horrors haunting the corners of everyone's mind, I am Doctor Osseron Tyrok, Necromancer First Class, Resurrection specialist, Omni-specialized magician, Mana fountain, Multiversal Googolianare and Board-certified Health Inspector. I have quite a few more titles and degrees but it'd take me most of the day to run them through you all. Suffice to say that for this little venture I shall assist you in any medical need you may run into."

    He stands back up and puts on his hat again, twirling his walking stick as he goes back to where he was.

    "Who's next?"
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31724
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 7
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:40 am

    OOS: Klak, we can have dinner now. Wink

    -----

    <Manning's office>

    *Aster laughs*

    Aster: Oh shut up!

    *She turns on the TV*

    -----

    <Jones' ship>

    *Jones sips tea*

    Jones: Yes, it is interesting. You see, he was fighting a group of Makuta. But a group of Makuta forced to become one entity. Who do you think could do such a thing?

    -----

    <The Bat-Cave>

    SB: I told you. I failed the test.

    *He finally drives out of the garage*

    -----

    <Vizima>

    TPK: Blackout. I believe he is still alive.

    -----

    <Lantern Battle>

    *Dirge is slammed into an asteroid by EY's attacks*

    *He transforms, and groans*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 5158
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:40 pm

    [Korasa]

    *Being a robot, "off-guard" does not exactly apply when decisions can be made so rapidly. Prime jumps, its feet scraping slightly against the top of the shield before landing*

    *It raises its pulse rifle, aiming straight at Poe's head, and begins to pull the trigger...*

    ---

    [Lantern Battle]

    *Xavalis feels the happy thoughts running through him. Why fight? This is pointless - he is another intelligent being, just like you. Don't fight him. Surrender.*

    Xavalis: NO.

    *He raises his hand, supercharging his systems with energy, before flipping the Gravity Field to maximum, locking himself and Air Ynot in place...right in the way of the oncoming Death Ray.*

    ---

    *The beast roars in pain, as liquid spurts out its back, coating Hollow Ynot with a thick black ichor.*

    *A hologram of the hunched, slender, chrome figure of Jin-Gitaxias appears. He opens his mouth, a voice like steel sliding over steel coming over the intercom.*

    Jin-Gitaxias: The not-us's fragment should be impressed. The Obliterator is one of our most efficient killers. I am Jin-Gitaxias, Augur of the Core, and Executor of the Great Synthesis. We are Phyrexia.

    *HY's body begins to crumble, dissolved and eroded by the black liquid*

    Jin-Gitaxias: Obliterator. *The image points one of its long, spindly fingers at Ynot's main body* That is the not-us that must be eliminated. Capture it, or destroy it for parts.

    *The thing grins, the black ichor dripping from its mouth, as it begins to charge at the main body*

    ---

    [Ulduar]

    *Tae'thelan casts a divination spell*

    Tae'thelan: Some sort of brass-steel alloy. I've never seen anything like it!

    *Klak asks Tezzeret his question, and the bearded man grins*

    Tezzeret: Thought you'd never ask.

    *Tezzeret leaps at a golem, punching it in the chest and ripping out a crystal, causing that golem to collapse. Another nearly sneaks up behind him, but Tae'thelan stops it in its tracks with a lightning spell*

    ---

    [Ozar's base]

    *Randolph bows theatrically*

    Randolph: And you all know me. Randolph Moloch, psychopath and killer for hire. I, unfortunately, -do- require pay. A man needs to make a living.*

    *Aluren sighs*

    Aluren: Yes, we know who you are.

    *Randolph glares at you*

    Randolph: And who are you, to scoff at me?

    *She throws back her hood, revealing a rather pretty elf, with long, silver hair, pale skin, and opaque, green eyes.*

    Aluren: Aluren Drathir. Imperial Intelligence. The Emperor requires a certain prisoner from the jails that Lord Ozar is attacking. I do not require payment - the Empire treats her servants well.

    ---

    [Dhakaan]

    *The elder hobgoblin nods, standing up, his huge, bulging muscles clearly indicative of his strength. His greying hair stands over a yellow, small-nosed face, with beady red eyes. There are sharp fangs inside his mouth. Upon his head sits an austere crown of iron, at his side lay a sword with an ornately-carved, red, hilt. He wears a black coat, decorated with bronze and iron in a rather austere fashion.*

    Hobgoblin King: Of course. Z'dal, stay here. Klin, Vayne, with me.

    *A tall, bearded hobgoblin in red robes trimmmed with black cloth-of-iron nods.*

    Z'dal: Understood, lord Haruuc.

    *The Haruuc steps down, followed by a small, wizened goblin leaning on a cane and a devilishly handsome human with short-cropped red hair.*

    ---

    [Legacy Ship]

    Lynvara: Jemelt! I forgot him!

    *A blush of embarassment covers her face as she stammers an apology. Anzu puts his hand on her shoulder*

    Anzu: I'll try to find him.

    *He turns and begins to walk down the corridor, but not before giving the raven-haired elf a wink*

    Anzu: I'll leave you two alone.

    *Lynvara nods, turning to look at Sumire, a blush coming unbidden to her face.*

    Lynvara: S...so, how are you?

    ---

    [Realm of the Winter Fae]

    *Glace nods*

    Glace: That evidence is acceptable. The case is dismissed.

    *She turns to her advisors*

    Glace: Get our scryers to find this mouther. We cannot allow this slight against the fae to succeed.

    ---

    [Grassy Planet]

    *Laros steps forward*

    Laros: I am sick, and tired of being useless. It's time to -obliterate- this criminal!

    *He pulls a knife from his belt*

    Theris: Wait, what are you-

    *Laros stabs his own arm, his blood turning into a reddish energy as it leaves his body. The energy turns into knife-like blades that slash repeatedly across Pokotan's body*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7793
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:55 pm

    [Korasa]

    *A loud KLAAAAANG rings out as the shot hits metal and bounces off, creating a massive dust cloud, two purple silhouettes shine in it*

    Poe: Took you two clowns long enough. Couldn’t stall him any longer.

    *The first silhouette leaps out from the smoke and grabs Prime by its face, revealing it to be a much younger Ynot, with no soul in it’s eyes. The second, a younger Blackout walks out, an imitation of the Master sword drawn, the same blank stare adorns his face*

    Poe: Like my friends, Death Bot?

    ----
    [Mount Justice Ruins, Earth]

    Nightwing: Agreed, then. Without a Lantern to transport us, we will have to use the Boom Tube that the New Genesians showed us. That will be a huge disadvantage, as Darkseid will see us a lightyear away. This will not be a stealth mission. Prepare accordingly, and meet back here an hour before dawn. At that time, we’ll Zeta up to the Tower to rendezvous with the Leaguers that are coming, and Boom out of there. Any Questions?

    *Impulse raises his hand*

    Impulse: Just one. It’s morbid, and pessimistic and all that, but it has to be asked. IF this mission fails, and you don’t make it back, what are our orders?

    ----
    [Lantern Parade]

    *Air Ynot could not dodge in time and is vaporized, but the effect of his ring linger on, further driving doubt into Xavalis’ mind*

    ----
    *Earth Ynot presses his attack on Dirge*

    ----
    *Main Ynot jets just above Perseus and slams his fists from above into his head*

    ----
    *HY scrapes the sludge off before it does more damage and smiled a wicked grin of a psychotic off his meds*

    HY: Blind Beastie can’t tell when he’s beaten!

    *He drives his blade back in, deeper this time, but hold it there for a second*

    HY: Fuka Ihan!

    *The leviathan forms INSIDE the Obliterator*
    ----

    *Fire Ynot has dispatched the last of the minion monsters as his arm crumbles and falls off*

    FY: Showed them...oh buggah!

    *FY has caught sight of HY's doings and Xavalis' unconscious state, he bursts into action and uses his body as a shield*
    ----

    *Water Ynot hovers over to Videlle*

    WY: I suggest surrendering. Komerak has not returned from his trip to the surface below. Kratos is out of commission. Xavalis just used his one shot, and most certainly will not be moving very soon. Dirge is fighting a suped up unstoppable wall. And  Perseus? He’s got the roughest of you all now that Kratos isn’t keeping keeping our attention. Aaaaah, but your pride won't let you will it?

    *WY raises his katana high and brings it down hard*

    [TWtAWb]

    SM Demyx: Simple. I’ve been receiving my reports from who you thought was your Lexaeus. He’s actually in a cell a mile above this worlds core. The gravity there is too much even for him. Ours has been there for weeks. Unfortunately, Lexaeus is never in a position to get the information we need like YOU are, other than that the person we needed, was you, of course.

    *He plays a few more chords on his sitar*

    SMD: Our Saix was overjoyed to hear that he’d be getting a mission. Subtlety isn’t his strong suit, but we gave him a few pointers, and he read up on Lexaeus’ reports on your behaviors. After that, all we needed was makeup for that atrocious scar on your face.

    ----
    [Beach Planet]

    *Shaern lifts her eyes to meet Zevs, a fire burning within them*

    Shaern: More than anything.


    Last edited by Ynot on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4957
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:56 am

    [ Platinum Parade: ]

    Videlle: *Manages to block, but has become exhausted by the fight*

    *The force of the impact knocks her unconscious, and she's sent rocketing away from WY*

    *She crashes into another asteroid, and lies still*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Beach Planet: ]

    Zev: Then first, we need to determine the nature of your Dying Will Flame.

    *Walking up to Shaern, he places the knuckles of his closed fist against her solar plexus*

    *Pale, semi-opaque flames form, and begin to take a definitive shape and color...*

    ((OOS: I'll let you determine their color, Ynot.))

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Pirate Prince-Sponsored Bounty Hunter Assembly: ]

    Eruka: Fools!! I already -

    Al-Hassi: Al-Hassi, bounty hunter, master of the Gambol Edge, here to burn time until my appointment, last time I'm saying that.

    Eruka: *Fumes, but says nothing more*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Legacy Ship: ]

    *Anzu quickly finds Jemelt at a computer terminal, doing research*

    *They return to find Sumire and Lynvara both blushing, in the middle of an awkward pause*

    Jemelt: ...Should we -

    Sumire: Er, welcome back! As soon as Polly awakens, we shall begin our meeting!

    *She nods, reaffirming the notion to herself, and goes quiet again*

    Jemelt: - Okay. Sure. Why not?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Grassy Planet: ]

    *With a screech, Pokotan falls back*

    Pokotan: @#$% THIS &@#$ I'M OUTTA HERE!! *Disappears in a whorl of black smoke*

    Mia: *Rests on the ground, the music box just under her outstretched hand*

    *For now, the box seems perfectly normal*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Realm of the Winter Fae: ]

    Pfae: I advise that you tread carefully. Its movements and impulses are irrational, and unpredictable. Also, despite appearances, it is very clever - it won't fall for any trick or misdirection twice, and it can detect anything which shapeshifts.

    *She relaxes in her chair, massaging her left hand's stump*

    Pfae: If you find a left hand when it expires, it's likely mine. I'll need it for the task ahead of me.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Dhakaan: ]

    *Ecratea guides the Haruuc and his close comrades over to a narrow passage, where a young woman with fair skin and deep pink hair in a pixie cut ushers them through*

    *Following close behind, Ecratea forces a stone partition to block the way from whence they fled*

    *It's a harried rush through the cramped darkness, before the young woman leads them out into the sunlight*

    *Outside wait four individuals: a young woman with a bright, cheerful demeanor, pink hair tied in a large ponytail at the base of her neck, and a bow with quiver; a massive, darkskinned man, with a bald head, eyepatch, and a thin beard - he wears gold and navy blue armor with a white fur collar, and carries a battleaxe in one hand while a helm of some kind rests beneath his arm; close to the archer is a huge, heavily-armored man with slightly chubby features, green hair in a reagent, and a large lance in hand; lastly, slightly apart from the rest stands a lean man with dark hair and slightly tanned skin, sable clothing, and a sheathed sword carried in hand*

    Ecratea: It's a shame that you recruits had to join our ranks in the midst of a war game, but this will truly prove whether you can handle the task ahead of you. *Turns to the Haruuc, and gestures to the recruits in the order above* Norne, Basilio, Draug, and Lon'qu. These four will be your protection as we flee, during the war - ...Game...

    *She paces back towards the castle, visibly disturbed - and soon, the reason becomes apparent*

    *The sounds of genuine combat have broken out in the castle, along with orders being barked harshly*

    Ecratea: *Turns to the young woman who helped her lead the Haruuc out of the castle* Est, we seem to have encountered a problem. *Next, turns to the Haruuc and the recruits* Some of you are old hands at combat, but we know nothing of the enemy within. Est and I will attempt to bring enough of our forces out to mount a counter-attack. Thank the Gods that few nobles were inside today - we may just be able to get everyone out.

    *Both she and Est send up two long, echoing whistles - followed by the sound of wingbeats*

    *Beside Ecratea lands a saddled, crimson wyvern, slightly bigger than a horse; beside Est lands some kind of pegasus with a unicorn's horn*

    *The two mount, and take off for the castle*

    Basilio: Seems our job is to get to the hiding place for a regrouping.

    Norne: T'is a pleasure, truly t'is, but by your leave, I'll save the curtsy-bobbin' for later! Quickly, Your Highness!

    *The four recruits lead the Haruuc, Klin, and Vayne in escape*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3586
    Coins : 13888
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:04 pm

    Ozar: "Useful. All useful. Oh, and send Malygos my regards, along with a deal about us spreading our services there."

    *Everyone turns to Raigen, waiting for his response*

    Ozar: "And you are, my good man?"

    ---

    OOS: Gotcha :D

    *Ra approaches Blackout*

    Ra: "Your ship is ready. But first, would you like to have dinner? My benefactor is here."

    *Ra points towards a room*

    *Inside, Figlio sits, sipping an expensive wine*

    ---

    *The reporter on TV is reporting the latest attack by Shadow Blade and co.*

    Lt. Manning: "They've become a nuisance."

    ---

    Nadle: "*nods* I didn't mention it to the others, but that....that is advanced Makuta science. It was banned a long time ago, during the Vrai War, if I am not mistaken. I can count with my fingers how many actually know how to do it. And only half of them have actually mastered it."

    *sips tea*

    Nadle: "Is that your next experiment?"

    ---

    [Malchior IV]

    Julio: "Well, I for one think he is a fantastic driver."

    Rahn: "*sighs, facepalms, and whispers* Always the sane one, Rahn. Always the sane one."

    ---

    [Vizima]

    Coro: "....That's not a surprise."

    ---

    [Korasa]

    ????????: "Wups."

    Rainn: "You are manipulating me."

    ????????: "You don't take tests too well, do you?"

    Rainn: "Not when they're from anomalies."

    ???????: "At least you understand my nature."

    Rainn: "Right. No idea what you mean."

    ???????: "You will in time."

    Rainn: "You're wasting mine."

    ???????: "Clones, eh? Interesting."

    Rainn: "I have no idea where she got them. But it doesn't matter."

    ???????: "She is sharp."

    Rainn: "Indeed."


    ---

    Bob: "D'aww. *smashes his fist against the ground, creating a shockwave that opens a rift in the ground below one of the golems*"

    *Klak fires a light blast straight through the chests of one of the golems, destroying its crystal*

    ---

    Miss Martian: "IMPULSE!"

    ---

    *Perseus blocks Ynot's fist at the last second with his Hau's shield*

    Perseus: "What are you trying to prove?"

    *He creates a drill construct, and throws it towards Ynot's chest*

    ---

    Saix: "Well played. Very well played. But you will fail."

    ----

    OOS: Waiting on Redwolf to kick the merc plot into high gear


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 13358
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:51 pm

    OOS: Sorry guys, I've been neglecting the main RPG in favour of the F-RPG for quite some time. Can someone fill me in?

    [Mercenaries on Liquid Metallicon]

    *The exterior of the portal shimmers, then expands before a rugged and dirty yet muscular Terugan pushes through, stumbling slightly before regaining his posture. His iris starts glowing with red energy as he clenches his fists*

    Yon: If you wanted my attention, you've got it. But be warned, if the reason I'm here is for you to claim the price on my head, this will not end well for yours.

    *He scans the assembled mercs, and stops at Osseron, raising his eyebrow*

    Yon: You seem familiar.


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:41 am