BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Ferret-X
Yenot
Klak
Adrastos
Srgt. Master
Heat
10 posters

BZPB

Ferret-X
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

Coins : 10826

BZPB - Page 9 Empty Re: BZPB

Post by Ferret-X Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:33 pm

*Blue's ears perk up and her posture changes a bit. Shikhazra's eyes narrow into a bit of a leer.*

Blue: Ooh! Which one of us? Or are you being really bold and asking both of us out at once?

Shikhazra: My, that could be interesting. Date where?
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9887

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Sasuken: Well, she did not specify which she meant, So I would assume she was referring to either, or both.

*He looks at his sword again*

Sasuken: Indeed she was. Well, with the universe as our playground, I can think of three possible places. The first of which is my home world, Spherus Magna, beautiful place, locals very similar to I. Then there is New Z'Traa, completely forged by our team, no inhabitants what-so ever, but it also means no laws, ordinances, et c.

*He grins, as if savoring the thought of his last suggestion*

Sasuken: But, my personal favorite, along with Ynot's, is this blue gem on the outer rim of the Milkyway galaxy. Culture is vast, food spectacular, and scenery so perfect, you'd think it was crafted by a higher being. They don't tend to react well to anything that doesn't resemble their kind, so we usually have to disguise ourselves.

*He shifts so that he resembles a Marine in full uniform*

Sasuken: But they aren't exactly repulsive themselves.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7037

Post by Zev the Reveler Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:48 pm

[ Near Rebel HQ: ]

Zev: Alright...Yoruichi said to meet her here...

*The area has several large hot springs, and a number of heated waterfalls*

Namah: Huh...I don't remember this place being here before.

Zev: I think Tessai replicated one of Yoruichi's favorite spots with Kido so she can bring it into a flat area. Lessee...

*He tries to peer through the steam, looking for Yoruichi*

Zev: Man, this place is hot...And this steam is only making it worse...

Mashiro: Hiyori~n! Does Scraggly whine like this all o' the time~?

Hiyori: I dunno. Does he, Pink?

Namah: I already told you my name. And yes. Zev b!tches and moans almost twenty-four seven.

Zev: Hello pot, I'm kettle, and you seem to enjoy calling me black.

Namah: You're only proving my point more.

*With a grumble, Zev goes back to searching for Yoruichi*

Zev: I really hope she - D...Didun...Duh...Duh...D-d-d-d-d-d... *Blushes*

Namah: Heh. That's one way to shut 'im up. Good job, Yoruichi-san!

Yoruich: *Calls out* 'Ey Zev! Could you come over here, I need to -

*THUD*

Zev: *Pale as a sheet, has dropped to the ground in a tumble*

Yoruichi: Heheh. He's just so cute when he can't help but be chaste.

Nammah: And frickin' hilarious. Don't forget frickin' hilarious.

Yoruichi: Zev falling down is always hilarious.

*Eventually, she strolls out - Skin still slightly wet, hair down, and wearing a long black t-shirt*

Yoruichi: So. Vez started to take over again? Things don't look good.

Namah: Lemme guess. Something's gone down back with the others?

Yoruichi: I had a messenger leave a report between baths. Someone's been leaking information.

Namah: Gee, I wonder who? It couldn't possibly be a certain egotistical Makuta.

Yoruichi: If yours and Zev's descriptions of Blackout are correct, then you kids have serious problems with blind leading the blind to have not expected him to backstab you at some point.

Namah: Plus, for Kurotsuchi to not be pursuing his "treasure trove" here, that Irumok must gave gotten his undivided attention.

Yoruichi: And that's never good...Hm? *Smiles as Zev begins to awaken* Hey Zev?

Zev: Uh? *Looks at her, then lights up beet-red* PUT SOME UNDERWEAR ON, WOMAN!!

Yoruichi: *Lowers hem of shirt* Why don't you come over here and make me?

Zev: *Turns to face away from the group, grumbling under breath*

Hiyori: ...Crap. These dumb---es almost have me missin' Hirako.

Mashiro: I wonder where Kensei is~? He's dumb, so he prolly got lost~!

*Off in the distance, a howling voice can be heard*

Kensei: CALL ME DUMB AGAIN, BRAT!!

Mashiro: Kensei's angry~

Hiyori: What else is new?

Kensei: You gonna talk smack too!!?

Hiyori: Yeah! And it's easier to torch your --- when you're present, so hurry up an' get over here!

Kensei: Yeah, like I'm twiddling my thumbs and not lugging a huge g------ cannon!

Hiyori: Whinin' and moanin' don't get s--- done, Muguruma!

Kensei: YOU JUST WAIT, SNAGGLETOOTH!!

Namah & Yoruichi: *Watch in amusement*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:09 pm

*Blue claps her hands with glee*

Blue: Ooh, all of them sound so fun! But...uh...do you have any like...illusory ways of resembling the locals rather then a physical transformation? This is gonna sound strange but Shikhazra she doesn't...like shifting forms.

Shikhazra: Strange? I was stuck as a FROG for 200 years once! Do you know how many empty-headed ninny princesses tried to kiss me?

Blue: Ahm...at least they were princesses?

Shikhazra: MOST PRINCESSES ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE! All the inbreeding, see? They can get sorta...strange looking. Besides human/frog kisses are not particularly enjoyable for either party, and nor is getting flung against rocks every time they realize you are in fact just a talking frog.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:25 pm

Sasuken: Hmm. Trixitin might have a spell, Kurenitsu may be able to aid. She's an Illusionist, but I've never seen her cast an illusion on something outside of her vision range.

*Sasuken is grasped by a vine and hung up side down, a flower blooms into Kurenitsu's face*

Plant: It's easier than you think. I'm back on the ship.

Sasuken: So, this is an illusion?

Plant: Yes, but one that everyone around can see, not just you.

Sasuken: And how did you know I was talking about you?

Plant: Same way Trixitin did. Ynot has you on speaker.

*Grim face*

Sasuken: I will kill him.

*The Plants face shifts to Ynot's aged samurai look, obviously quite angered*

Plant: I'd love to see you try. Now, we will discuss this later, get on to the war room. And stop FLIRTING while I am in your head.

*The vine drops Sasuken on his head as the illusion fades*
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Coins : 4451

Post by Adrastos Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:09 am

*The ship scheduled to land and set up camp on one of the neighbouring moons begins its journey, up to this point, towards its correct destination.*

Pilot: Do you suppose it's worth trying to run from this. I doubt the engines will get us too far away.

CO-Pilot: This is a big station, we could simply land elsewhere. I'm sure everyone's far too busy to worry about a small ship accidently landing where it shouldn't.

*The pilot seemed content at this reply and instead of following the orders for the suicide mission which had been assigned, they change course to land elsewhere on the exact same station.*

---

[Above Ailyb Gypte]

Admiral Horatio: Land several waves of soldiers on the planet. First wave volunteers, offer them all promotions should they survive the mission. (ten soldiers per wave, five waves are being sent.)

Leiutenant: Sir. *Bows and walks away.*
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33910

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:40 am

OOS: Uh, Ynot, TPK is a Great Being, and I'm sure many people have seen him and lived.....

*suddenly, a ship which looks like this appears and fires an energy pulse at the runaway transport, knocking out all its systems*

*it locks onto it with a tractor beam, and tows it to the surface, where a large group of Battle Droids is waiting for it*

-----

*Namah and Yoruichi suddenly hear a loud voice in their heads*

???: "So, you think Blackout's the leaker, eh? You'll be very, very surprised then....."

*the voice laughs, and then disappears*

-----

David Robert Jones: *quietly, to the masked man* So, you sent the message?

*the masked man nods*

OOS: You'll all be very, very surprised to find who that is.....
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:00 pm

*Shikhazra caught Sasuken and helped him to his feet. Blue suppressed a giggle*

Shikhazra: Geez, what's eating him? If I was your boss I'd probably have congratulated you on having the nerve to ask out two pretty girls at the same time, and succeeding.

Blue: Shouldn't we get going anyway? The old flower man seemed a bit mad.

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:07 pm

[ Far Off From the Rebel HQ: ]

Yoruichi: Huh. Creepy.

Namah: We'd best get heading back.

Yoruichi: Yeah. I just feel like I'm forgetting something~

Zev: *Turns and glares banefully* I dunno, maybe clothes? Urk. *Turns away, blushing*

Yoruichi: *Lowers hem of shirt again* Don't wait up. I'll be back soon enough.

Namah: Alright. Let's get going, Zev. *Kicks him lightly*

Zev: *Gets up, grumbling, and follows after her semi-silently*

Hiyori & Mashiro: *Follow as well, looking slightly bored*

*The group disappears together in a flicker*

Yoruichi: ... *Chuckles* Kids today.

*She moves back into the steam*

~ ~ ~

[ Dark Tide: ]

Patti: I'm bored~! I'm hungry~!

*She's still hanging off of Liz, arms wrapped around her*

Liz: I know your type don't have much need for food, Osseron, sir, but do you have anything to eat to shut Patti up!? Please, I know my sister won't be quiet until her stomach's full.

Patti: Hun~gry! Hun~gry! Hun~gry! Hun~gry! Hun~gry!

Crona: *Still sits in her Corner of Woe*

~ ~ ~

[ Near the Rebel HQ: ]

*Zev & Co. have stopped*

Namah: *Takes out a communicator* Transmission coming in. Let's see...

*As she types in a few commands, trying to open a channel, Zev looks to Hiyori and Mashiro*

Zev: ...So. Vez seemed to know you girls. Care to elaborate?

Hiyori: Well, yer feelin' quite entitled, ain'tcha? Should we indulge 'im, Mashiro?

Mashiro: *Is staring off into the distance, spacing out*

Hiyori: ...Feh. Hiyori Sarugaki, *Gestures to Mashiro* And Mashiro Kuna. Visored. Shinigami who possess Hollow qualities. Not so different from you, eh?

Zev: *Sighs tiredly* Yeah. It's like a regular family reunion with total strangers.

Namah: The connection's starting to become clear.

*She keeps tinkering around with the device*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16008

Post by Klak Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:57 pm

*On the city that the human armies will attack (on the surface of Ailyb-Gypte), soldiers begin to mobilize*

Commander: "Keep your eyes out for any traitors!"

---

OOS: Indeed, Blackout. Anyways, I kind of know who the traitor is since you accidentally.

*Klak glares at Blackout, and turns around*

Me: I have no time for your games. *pushes David Robert Jones and the masked man aside, and walks towards the HQ*

*Klak, D-Klak, Nadle, and Perseus walk inside, and see Sasuken with his company*

Nadle: "Sasuken! You've arrived early! Where is Ynot, and who are these two? *points at Blue*"

Me: Before we start, we must wait for Blackout, Zev, and Osseron.

---

*MakutaKlak looks at the Architect*

MK: So, who are the new recruits?

OOS: Am I missing anyone?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:57 pm

[ Just Outside the HQ: ]

Namah: *Quietly speaking into the communicator*

Zev: ...So. What's your mask look like, Snaggletooth? *Looks to Hiyori*

*His immediate reward is a sandal-slap across the face*

Zev: Awch! Why do girls keep hitting me today? Awch! *Blocks face defensively after the follow-up slap*

Hiyori: The first one was fer makin' fun of my Charm Point. The second one was fer bein' so dumb that ya can't tell how much we all are tired'v yer belly-aching!

Zev: ...Alright. I'm very sorry for making fun of you, Hiyori-san. I really do think little fangs like that are cute; you can choose to believe me or not, I guess.

Hiyori: ... *Face tinges pink* D-d-d-d-don't try ta sweet talk me! I'll only show ya my mask if ya deserve it!!

Zev: Do I deserve it? *Frowns curiously, gazing down at her*

Hiyori: ... *Hand flickers out towards Zev again* - !? Huh!?

Zev: *Has caught her wrist* I recognize any variation of the Inn Hostess Slap. My grandmama smacked me around enough during my training as a Shaman at her onsen.

Mashiro: Wow~! I've never seen anyone catch the Super Slipper Impact~!

Hiyori: ... *Abruptly finds left hand, somehow now holding her other rubber sandal, caught* ...!?

Zev: And after a few times, I learned that any good user of the "Inn Hostess Slap" has mastered the far more deadly "Phantom Left." And nope. *Swings lower body to the side to avoid kick*

Hiyori: ...Ya know, you'd be bleedin' if ya weren't used to chicks kickin' yer --- all o' the time.

Zev: Yup. *Releases her wrists - Then swiftly crosses arms to block the flurry of strikes*

Hiyori: ... *Walks off a bit, seething quietly as she puts her white rubber sandals back on*

Mashiro: Hiyori~n! Just go ahead and show 'im your mask~! He's gotta get used to us somehow~!

Hiyori: ... *Turns around* A'ight. Just don't get too scared, ya d---head. *Raises left hand up*

*With her hand above and to the side of her face, Hiyori gathers a mass of reddish-pink energy*

*Swiping her hand down over her face, Hiyori's mask forms with an abrupt pulse of spiritual energy*

*Quite gaunt-looking and with no apparent nose, Hiyori's mask bears a rather pronounced chin, a horizontal row of dark magenta, diamond-shaped markings across the brow, and a curved horn almost like that of a rhinoceros jutting up from forehead*

*Meanwhile, her sclera have turned black, while her irises distinctly remain brown in color*

Hiyori: Say, Raregroove - Wanna spar for a bit? *Draws katana from its sheath; hung behind her shoulder by a rope-strap*

*Despite the small hearts on the tsuba contradicting the wielder, the blade's aura is clearly that of a zanpakuto*

*Even as an aura of black energy with pink outlines forms around Hiyori, Zev never flinches*

Zev: ...Leap, Dai Kirin. *Forms the short kambo staff* Anytime you're ready. Let's just move this battle a bit further out.

*With a slight crackle of sparks and a flicker, Zev's gone*

*Soon, Hiyori follows after him - Clearly even faster than before*

Mashiro: Hmmm~ *Looks over at Namah* Who ya talkin' to~?

Namah: ... *Closes the line* A couple of good friends. They'll be a big help later.

Mashiro: M'kay~ Do you think Scraggly'll be okay against Hiyori~n?

Namah: If he keeps his wits about him, they'll prolly be a good match.

*Her brow furrows as she rests one crooked finger against her lips; clearly in thought*

Namah: ...But if Dai Kirin leaves his grasp for one second, things'll get nasty for everybody right quick.

Mashiro: Why~? Is he better at zanjutsu or whatever that staff-thingy was than hakuda and doesn't know what ta do without his weapon~?

Namah: ...Yoruichi-san trained him in hakuda herself...But...

Mashiro: Cool~! But what~? *Leans in, intrigued*

Namah: ...Let's just say that Dai Kirin is a special zanpakuto for more than just its in-combat uses.

Mashiro: Why~? You won't tell me so I'll go see for myself~! *Disappears*

Namah: Let's just hope it doesn't happen for you lot to see.

*Typing into her communicator again, Namah speaks clearly and calmly*

Namah: This is Namah Calah, associate of Zev Raregroove. He has given me permission beforehand to attend any meetings in his stead should he be preoccupied.

Namah: I am standing outside of the main gates now, and I place a request that Klak allow me to use Zev's permission and sit in on the present meeting in his stead. Zev should arrive shortly.

Namah: Namah Calah, over and out. *Closes the device*

*Gazing up at the gates of the Rebel HQ, she waits silently*

*Moments later, however, she turns to see Yoruichi right next to her*

Yoruichi: *Low whistle* These are the kinda gates that make you woozy staring up at 'em, am I right?

Namah: True enough. Pardon me; I'm just a little spooked at how easily you could sneak up on me.

Yoruichi: I'm still easing back into combat, but I've been able to keep my stealth skills in practice.

Namah: Wow. I could normally detect Zev easily without even trying, even before training with that Heron Woman.

Yoruichi: Are you really surprised that I could sneak up on you like that, kid?

Namah: ...Considering that it's you, I guess not. *Smile*

Yoruichi: *Chuckle* You're pretty good at feigning respect.

Namah: For you, I don't have to put up an act.

Yoruichi: Heh. Wish Zev had your manners.

Namah: He's a work-in-progress. *Wink*

*Chuckling, the two continue waiting*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:09 pm

*Blue glommed on to Sasuken*

Blue: We're his date!

Shikhazra: Hrm, yes. More specifically I'm Shikhazra, and the cat is Blue. We're interested in joining your cause.

---

*A strange look passes over Ferret's face*

Ferret: Well, why don't you entertain yourself by saying hi to his lady friend over there? Congratulating them on the engagement and whatnot.

*K'theenya snickered before Ferret elbowed her in the ribs, which just made her laugh harder*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:51 am

*Blackout, Jones, TPK, and the mysterious man walk into the HQ*

Jones: I must say, this is no way to treat allies. Anyway, I assume the first order of business is to find the traitor in our ranks?

*Jones nods, and two humans bring in a body on a gurney, as well as two weird metal helmets and some wiring*

Jones: We'll know who it is very soon indeed. But first we must wait for the others to arrive.

-----

Architect: Obviously I'm not telling you their real names. Their leader is codenamed "Brandt". I don't know the others' names.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:52 am

Sasuken: Well, Ynot was stressed from that last bit of exertion so soon after his crusade on the Lantern Corps, so he's resting, sent me in his place. He's listening in on my thoughts, so everything said is straight to him. Nice to see you Nadle.

*Squats to lower Blue back to the ground*

Sasuken: In a round about way, these two are here 'cause of Ynot. In so much that, they are/were looking for members of our crew, and have agreed to aid in the War. Shikhazra's mostly interested in feeding her sword, and honestly, doesn't sound less convoluted than Ynot's motives.

*Sees the gizmos on the gurney*

Sasuken: Probably want to get a rewired version for me, electronics tend to go boom when on me. Overcharges and such.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:33 pm

[ Out Away From the HQ: ]

*With twin rustles, Zev and Hiyori touch down*

Zev: You ready to start, Snaggletooth? *Raises Dai Kirin*

Hiyori: Anytime you are, ya d---head. *Charges in with incredible speed*

*She swings her zanpakuto in from the side, straight towards Zev's neck*

Zev: *Narrowly blocks with his kambo-Shikai, but is still sent flying into a large rock*

*Rising up, he's met by a series of rapid stomps to the face*

*The resulting force shatters the boulder behind him and leaves him tumbling back*

Hiyori: *Mask still active, leaps forward and stabs katana towards Zev's chest*

Zev: *With a burst of sparks, disappears from that spot just in time to avoid*

Hiyori: *Adjusts mask so it's hung off the side of her face; eyes still with black sclera* Heh. That all ya got?

Zev: *Crouches atop a rock, panting lightly* No. It's just not my style to go all-out and try to kill allies who've saved my life.

Hiyori: Funny. It's completely within my style to wail on dumb---es like yerself. *Disappears*

Zev: *Narrowly raises Dai Kirin up in time with both hands to block an overhead slash*

*Still, the incredible force shatters the rock beneath his feet and causes him to hit the ground with a dull thud*

*As he tries to get back to his feet, Hiyori stomps on the hand holding Dai Kirin*

*Seeing the kambo tumble out of his grasp, Zev goes pale*

Zev: ...You have no idea what you've just done, ya little b---h.

Hiyori: Eh? Whoa! *Does a backflip away to avoid the claw swung towards her*

Vez: *Rapidly taking over - With both of Zev's eyes turned black with gold sclera - Cackles madly*

*On the upper-left of his face begins to appear a white mask with dark blue markings around the eye*

*Beneath his eye is a line that extends to the cheek before swirling inward, while an almost question mark-shaped line - Also facing inward - Rests connected to the top of the eyehole, and what looks like two segments of a circle with the outermost one-third missing curve outward from the eye's corner*

Hiyori: 'Ey! That mask's not the same as before! And how'dja get this strong between then and now!? *Snarls, placing mask completely back over face*

Vez: Simple, Snaggletooth. Zev's Hollow powers have been on the verge of advancing for quite some time now, and that Adjuchas who retreated was spreading a substance that lethally poisons anything but Hollow. Since Zev was in-between transformations, I was too weak to fight back. I was stopped while exerting about thirty percent of my full power.

Hiyori: Cheh. I'll just take a wild guess and say you're not at a hundred percent now, either.

Vez: Nope. What you're seeing is about fourty percent. *Cackles hysterically as mask spreads*

*Mask now covering the entire left side of Zev's face, it shows a slight muzzle with jagged teeth and a spiral angling down and inward from the edge of the mouth*

*Additionally, his left eye is now completely Hollow-like - A glowing white ellipse in blank darkness*

Vez: *Grins madly, right iris flashing to a stark white* Why don't we see how you handle fifty percent of my power? Pardon my slow start - That d---ed stick over there - *Gestures to Dai Kirin* - Keeps meddling with my fun.

Hiyori: *Gives a start* Wait, what!? You mean that's why -

Vez: Yuuup. Exactly! Zehahahah! *Discolored aura - Black with a blue-green outline - Begins to surge outward* Dai Kirin is a Support-Type zanpakuto, and is capable of suppressing me. Unfortunately for my landlord, I've been weakening his resistances to me, bit by bit, hour by hour, day by day. Now, I can take over whenever Dai Kirin's not at hand!

Hiyori: ...!! *Levels zanpakuto with him, channeling energy* Ch - Agh!! *Goes flying back, interrupted*

Vez: Sor~~~ry~! *Gathers more of the Hollowified aura into hand* My hand just slips like that sometimes~! *Looks off to the side* Hm? *Moves back quickly*

*Where he was previously, a rapidly-moving shape has left an immense crater from impact*

*She jets back up again, and launches towards Vez once more*

Mashiro: Mashiro~ Dropkick~! *Brings both heels down towards the foe*

Vez: Tch. *Raises arms up, crossing them in front of himself*

*The impact is so incredible that dust and rocks shoot up for several meters*

*Abruptly, a shape goes flying out of the cloud and does a series of backflips to land atop a rock*

Mashiro: Hiyori~n! He's getting too strong, too fast~! Eep! *Uses shunpo to flicker away*

*Just in time, as a blue-green Cero obliderates the rock and leaves a huge crater*

*While the dust is still fading, several dense spheres of dark blue-green, semi-transparent energy fly out towards Mashiro*

Mashiro: *Still using shunpo, easily evades the attacks* Hey~! How come Scraggly's Hollow can use Bala~?

*Not moving, Vez allows the dust to fall away and reveal himself*

*His Hollowified body is mostly the same, save for black fur now curving from both ends of his sternum around the back of his neck and surrounding his wrists, as well as a narrow, dark blue stripe down the center-back of his tail*

Vez: Is this really the power you intended to control me with? The idiot prince couldn't contain me at full strength, and you two can't handle me two-on-one! Zeheheheh!

*Cackling madly, he begins charging a much larger Cero between his jaws*

*Seeing this, Hiyori and Mashiro try to avoid*

*Firing, the Cero bathes the area in light*

~ ~ ~

[ ???: ]

Zev: *Groans*

*He awakes to find himself lying on pitch-black grass, dark gray brambles tying him up*

*Up above him, a towering tree with silvery bark and black leaves rises up - Filtering a cold gray sunlight down*

Zev: *Tries to sit up, but is hit by a wave of immense weakness*

*Standing over him, a horribly familiar figure stomps down on Zev's chest*

Vez: *Appears physically identical to Zev, yet has bone-white skin and hair, with clothes of entirely white and black; meanwhile, his eyes have black sclera and white irises, while an inhumanly wide grin stretches from ear to ear*

*Driving Zev back to the ground with cruel force, Vez's grin becomes even wider*

Vez: Zehahah. My, what a state you're in, Prince! Not so tough without your buddy Dai Kirin to help out, am I right?

Zev: Just wait, Vez. I can feel my strength retur - Guh! *Grunts at another stomp to chest*

Vez: That's nice. Even at full power, you'll never beat me as I am now.

Zev: *Whispers* ...Dai Kirin...Listen... *Murmurs, ignoring the next stomp* ...

Vez: Man, you're braindead. You can't even tell you've lost.

Zev: *Continues murmuring, before looking up* You're a part of - Agh!

Vez: *Grinds foot in* Don't give me that bulls--- now of all times, you dumb--- weakling. Do you really think I'll ever side with you?

Zev: *Smirks up at him* I was going to say that no portion of my psychotic personality has ever gained control. And if I've kicked your --- before, I can do it again.

Vez: Zeheh. *Removes foot* Not a bad quip, Princey. Too bad I'm stronger now than I've ever been before.

Zev: What was all that talk about going wild across the Universe with me?

Vez: ... *Grin becomes different* ...Hmph *Stares down at Zev curiously*

Zev: You and me! Me and you! No one can stop us together!

Vez: ...True. Together, we could defeat anyone.

Zev: Exactly! Why can't we share this body?

Vez: Simple. Hollow aren't big on sharing.

*Cackling, he kicks Zev in the ribs*

Zev: ... *Closes eyes* ...

Vez: *Keeps kicking him*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Coins : 6461

Post by SHROOM Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Shroom: Yeah, I'm up for it.

*He scratches his neck*

Yuuka: Good luck~

Moss: Have fun~

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:09 pm

[ Abandoned Apartment Building: ]

Riruka: Hope you've got a plan.

*She squints her eyes briefly, before flicking another heartshaped "passport" onto Shroom's person*

*Once he's drawn into the dollhouse, Riruka tries to get a better look at him*

Riruka: ...You get to fight Stuffykins. Good luck.

*With a howl, a teddybear leaps from the side and attempts to tackle Shroom*

Stuffykins: I'll f---in' kill you!!

Riruka: Better not.

~ ~ ~

[ Malchior IV, Near Rebel HQ: ]

*The dust is only just beginning to fade from Vez's Cero*

Vez: *Glances around* Huuuh. I didn't blast you little girls into a million pieces, now did I~?

*With a swift movement, he avoids Hiyori's sword slash and whips his tail towards her*

Vez: Heh. An attack from behind, it's so cliche it hurts. *Vaguely notices a lime green light up above*

Hiyori: *Swiftly cuts into the back of Vez's knees, causing him to drop to the ground* Heh! Take that, ya stupid d---head!! *Uses shunpo to escape*

Vez: *Regenerates the cut tendons with a hiss of steam* YOU LITTLE BI -

*He realizes the light has grown brighter up above him, and looks up with a snarl*

Mashiro: *Kicks out towards him* Mashiro~ Super~ Cero~!

*The lime green Cero follows her kick's arc, and swiftly blazes down towards Vez*

Vez: GYAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH!! *Disappears in another explosion*

Mashiro: *Fires a weaker Cero into the dust cloud for good measure*

*However, a series of low squelches and cracks can be heard*

*Without further warning, an immense gray worm with fat lips and humanlike teeth roars upwards*

Mashiro: *Delivers a kick that shatters the worm's face and causes it to fade*

Vez: *Leaps out of the dust towards her* YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT, YOU LITTLE - Guh!!

*An abrupt kick from Hiyori sends him flying back into the dirt*

*Landing in a shallow crater, he writhes and shrieks loudly*

Hiyori: His control's gettin' weaker. Keep attackin'!

Mashiro: You got it! *Kicks another Cero downward*

Vez: *Screeches at the impact*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:18 am

*The 'gates' open, and a soldier walks up to Namah and Yoriuchi*

???: "This way, please."

*points towards a ship*

---

*Klak shakes his head at David Robert Jones

Me: I'm sure your definition of 'ally' is as twisted as mine, Jones.

*he nods at Blue*

Me: Glad to see some people joining. I'm sure you two can put up a fight. There'll be no problems as long as you follow orders. Sasuken....how did Ynot know we were at Corrantia?

Nadle: "Ynot can't be the traitor. Rebellion is in his nature, which is why he would never side with the Great Beings."

DK: "Still. He knows that it's hard to trust anyone. Even those he is allied with, but is usually against.*D-Klak coughs as if to imply something*"

Me: We need to get this show on the road. Otherwise, we'll have our enemies at the gates.

*Abneris walks in, with an astonished look on his eyes*

Abneris: "Forgive me for interrupting, sir, but I have reviewed the news. Uterio has recovered from his coma, thus dispelling any rumor of his death!"

*everyone curses*

DK: "We have to stop sugar coating things. We thought that by cutting off the head of the snake we could kill it. But Uterio's army is a Hydra. Cut one head off and more grow in its place. He's gotten more powerful. We need to strike straight at the heart and defeat them once and for all. I'm tired of playing defense. I'm tired of striking at random bases in the middle of nowhere. I want to take this fight to their doorstep."

Nadle: "But first, we must find the traitor."

---

MK: Oh, I think I know where this is going. They're going to help you take down Six?

---

OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:27 am

[ At the Gates: ]

Yoruichi: ...Hmmm.

Namah: *Abruptly, eyes glow pink* Speak true.

*Her voice takes a hypnotic quality, partially subduing the soldier*

Namah: Do you mean us any harm?

*She checks to see if his mind is blocked*

Yoruichi: If his mind's blocked, he's prolly a Guardian of the Keruvim or such.

Namah: Can't be too careful. *Keeps gaze locked*

*Her tail whips slightly*

~ ~ ~

[ Near the HQ: ]

Vez: *Lunges towards Mashiro*

Mashiro: *Swiftly kicks him into a rock*

Vez: *Immediately flips back up, launching a Cero from jaws*

Mashiro: *Kicks another Cero out, dispelling Vez's blast with an explosion*

Vez: *Screeches as Hiyori rapidly slashes his chest*

Hiyori: *Leaps away to avoid the Bala fired off*

*The battle goes on at this pace*

~ ~ ~

[ Near Uterio: ]

*A ball of green light floats down*

*With a crackle, it forms into a hologram of Kagato*

Kagato: Greetings, sir. It had been quite suspect for you to have been "done in" by a coma.

*Holding out his hand, the Astral Projection forms a series of small spheres containing writing*

Kagato: I've suceeded, to some degree, in attaining new weapons for our cause. Yet I'm afraid they're a bit too attached to their original masters, for the time being. I'll keep you posted. Kagato, out.

*With a flicker, the Astral Projection fades*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:31 am

OOS: Waiting on Ynot, DRJ, and Addy. See my previous post.

*the soldier stares at Namah*

???: "Your friend is right. Why are you trying to read my mind?"

---

*Uterio nods at Kagato's astral projection*

Uterio: "Excellent."
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:38 am

[ At the Gate: ]

Namah: ...Can never be too careful.

*She walks calmly towards the ship, face blank*

Yoruichi: She has a point. *Follows*

~ ~ ~

Vez: *Next Cero barely misses Hiyori*

Mashiro: *Kicks a swift, narrow Cero towards Vez*

*With an explosion, Vez is forced back*

Vez: *Launches a Bala towards her with a punch*

Mashiro: *Swiftly avoids*

Vez: *Screeches loudly*

~ ~ ~

[ Zev's Inner World: ]

Vez: *Facing away* Huh. Yer pretty strong when I force ya to be, pardner. Zehahahah!

*He gets no reply from Zev, causing his grin to fade a bit and his eyes to narrow*

Vez: ...Not gonna talk while I beat those chicks into oblivion? *Turns around*

*With a yowl, he narrowly avoids the burst of energy from Zev's location*

Zev: *Zanpakuto somehow in hand, has broken free*

Vez: Figures. *Launches a white blast with a dark blue-green outline*

Zev: Leap, Dai Kirin. *Disappears in a crackle*

Vez: *Disappears as well*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Coins : 9883

Post by Srgt. Master Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:18 am

OOC:sorry for not posting in awhile, RL was being RL.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------[Above Rebel HQ]--------------------

Osseron Shrugged his shoulders at Liz, and sheepishly said

"I'm sorry, all I can offer are my candies, the original crew kinda ate what we had...and my biological components can survive on these sweets...."

"O, no offense but your hopeless." Gaia shook her head, and reached into her cloak and pulled out a ration bar, tossing it to Patti, she added "I have these, not too tasty, but it fills you."

Osseron meanwhile settled into the lander's pilot seat, warming up the landers engine systems. Inquisitor Gaia meanwhile checked her weapons and icon, and then walked up the landers boarding ramp and strapping herself into one of the seats. Looking back at the others, Osseron shouted over the noise "Hurry Up! We'll be late for the meeting!"
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:05 am

Jones: Indeed, we must find the traitor.

*he turns to the masked man, and nods*

*the masked man removes his hood and robes, revealing himself as a red Rahkshi*

Rahkshi: I am Agent 049. But my real name, and I suspect this may ring a bell with some of you.....is Turahk-Kah.

*Turahk-Kah takes off whatever's covering the dead body on the gurney, revealing it as Xigneo's corpse*

*he then puts one of the helmets on Xigneo's head, and using some wires connects it to an electrical generator*

Turahk-Kah: Now, who would like to volunteer to wear the second helmet?

OOS: Obviously none of you have any idea what he's trying to do. (Unless you're me or Ynot.)

Also this is the Shattered Mirror version of Vorahk-Kah. I hope KoN won't kick me into a chair that wasn't there a second ago for doing this. Razz

-----

Architect: Indeed, they're going to help us overthrow Six.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Sasuken: Ynot agrees that this is a matter most urgent. He also thanks Nadle for pointing out the ludicrousness of the consideration of him as the traitor, and admittedly speculates on the identity of the person, but for the sake of Unity, I will omit that.

*He sits silent for a moment, as if listening*

Sasuken: Long boring speech about the three virtues, blah, blah, blah....Man i thought you were supposed to be RESTING

*Sits again*

Sasuken: It appears I have struck a hornets nest, so how about we get this started, eh? *hears Turahk-Kah* Sorry mate, I'll fry the machine. Would you trust one of these lovely ladies to try?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Vez: *Has become still*

Mashiro: *Quirks head to the side* Is he dead?

Hiyori: No...No, I don't think so. His reiatsu's comin' off in waves...Really slow...

*Abruptly, a pillar of black energy with a glowing aquamarine outline erupts into the sky*

*It darkens a portion of the sky, and is Plainly Visible To Anyone At All In The Rebel HQ That Means Have Someone Comment On It Why Do You Think I've Kept Mentioning This Phrasing Sorry But I've Been Saying That For A Reason I'm Done Now*

Hiyori: Ack! Where's he gettin' all this power from!!?

~ ~ ~

[ Shortly Beforehand, Zev's Inner World: ]

*After several strikes, Zev and Vez come to a standstill*

Vez: *Grins smugly at Zev* Ya still don't get it, do ya? I've been quite charitable thus far.

Zev: Do tell. You've never liked Dai Kirin. If I were to take this just a step further, you'd be reduced to cinders.

Vez: Yeah. Keep tellin' yerself that, pardner. *Raises hand out to the side*

*In his grasp appears a bone-white sword with a sphere between the blade and the grip and a short, two-edged blade*

Zev: *Eyes widen as he brings the staff up* B - *Stunned briefly by Vez's horrid aura*

Vez: Tear asunder, Oshoku. *Pitch-black aura erupts in every direction*

Zev: *Stands tall through the cold, fetid darkness* ...!!

Vez?: *Screeches, huge form becoming visible*

Zev: ... *Chuckles weakly, eyes turning glassy* I feel sick.

*The shadowy mass and all its wriggling tentacles descend upon Zev*

*Every last bit of his Inner World is blanketed by darkness*

~ ~ ~

Vez: *Aura only becomes more powerful*

Hiyori: This is bad! When're Kensei and Hacchi gonna get here!?

Mashiro: They're getting close, I can feel it! Please, don't lose your head, Hiyori!

Hiyori: Whaddya mean!? I-It's flashy, b-b-but I'm not - !

Mashiro: Now's not the time!! If you rush in, you won't survive!! We're not losing you a third time, Hiyori!!

Hiyori: ...!! *Goes quiet* ...Alright.

Mashiro: *Tries to peer through the aura*

Vez: *Wails eerily, obscured*

Last edited by Saika Zev on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:19 pm

*Shikhazra eyed the machine speculatively*

Shikhazra: Well, me donning it could be interesting, but I doubt it'd have the results you want...better make fluffy over there do it.

Blue: Me? Why I'd...HEY LOOKIT THE SKY!

*pointing out the window at the aforementioned weird dark spot in the sky she quickly teleports over by Hiyori and Mashiro to get a better look, craning her head up*

Blue: That's kinda pretty. Weird, but pretty.

---

*Ferret made her own way over and strapped herself in*

Ferret: Wait, we actually have a real goal here? Alrighty then.

*K'theenya meanwhile has made an utter snarl of the myriad belts and buckles that somehow still looked effective*

K'theenya: I'm ready!

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:41 pm

Hiyori: Dunno where you came from, but we're all utterly screwed.

Vez: *Emerges from the pillar as it crackles away; Hollowified form is surprisingly unchanged*

Mashiro: *Immediately kicks a Cero down towards him* Stay back!!

Vez: *Opens jaws, causing four streams of aquamarine energy to focus into a large sphere, its core white*

Mashiro: - !! *Grabs Blue and Mashiro, before using Shunpo to escape*

*With a huge flash, Vez's Cero tears Mashiro's apart and keeps going - Lightning up the sky*

Mashiro: *Lands hiding behind a rock* ...!! There's no way the two of us can beat him...!! If only - !

Vez: *Abruptly screeches at the sound of a dull impact and a cracking noise*

Hiyori: *Wriggles out of Mashiro's grasp to stare over the boulder* - !! TAKE YOUR SWEET TIME, WHY DON'TCHA, KENSEI!!?

BZPB - Page 9 433px-Kensai_ep279

Kensei: Shaddap, brat. You should be counting yourself lucky that you're alive. *Swings arm out*

Vez: *Is stopped short, armor cracking from the impact*

*Even as his body gives off white steam and regenerates, Kensei sends him flying with an uppercut*

Vez: *Immediately regenerates, rising back to his feet*

Kensei: *Draws a small knife with a gray-purple grip and a ring behind the bottom of the blade*

*Spinning the knife by its ring, he scowls at Vez*

Kensei: The name's Kensei Muguruma. *Catches knife* I'm gonna kick your ---.

Vez: *Screeches, charging in*
    Srgt. Master
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

Coins : 9883

Post by Srgt. Master Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:40 pm

The Inquisitor shook her head once again at K'theenya's antics, but remains quiet as everyone else straps down for the landing.

Osseron lifts the ship out of the landing bay, only to drop down like a stone as a burst of dark energies flew by the lander. Tilting the ship down, he nose-dives through the cloud layer and into the area above Vez. Leveling out a distance away Osseron armed the lascannon and multiple rocket pods the valkyrie lander had for close-support.

He then turned to the rest of the group and called out "Could one of you ladies do me a favor and try to identify those people down there? I don't seem to recall their features! Otherwise I'll just do my normal FoF tactic!"

Inquisitor Gaia hit the quick-release on her harness, and opened one of the side doors, through which Vez could be seen running at Kensei, and nearby Blue, Hiyori, and Mashiro could be seen behind a rock. Looking back to the other people assembled, she asked "Well? anyone there a friend? Knowing O he's just gonna do a rocket run over all of them and see who doesn't shoot back..."

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:31 am

[ Nearby the HQ: ]

Hiyori: Dunno. Zev should be an ally once he's beaten his Inner Hollow.

Mashiro: If he beats him...

Hiyori: *Snarls quietly*

Vez: *Is about to strike Kensei*

Kensei: *Brings hand with knife back, other hand over it*

*A sphere of white energy gathers around it, growing larger and larger*

Kensei: *Drives his fist into the center of Vez's chest, releasing a massive energy burst*

Vez: *Lands, a huge chunk of torso blown away*

*His left arm and almost all of the chest beyond that - As well as the left side of his head - Have been disintegrated*

Kensei: Get off your --- and quit playing opossum. *Readies knife*

Vez: *Explodes with white steam, regenerating in a cacauphony of squelches and cracks*

*However, a few steps towards Kensei, he stops and turns*

*Just in time for an Ether Tendril to the eyes to leave him screeching, blinded*

Namah: I left Yoruichi to attend the meeting. Time to show you some new tricks.

*Abruptly, a huge amount of her pale pink aura erupts - Before turning crimson and flamelike*

Namah: Into the Atmosphere, Spirit of Fire.

*The little spirit she befriended back on Atuar Sadiares briefly appears*

*Suddenly, it violently combusts before assuming a new form: *

BZPB - Page 9 Adult_Spirit_of_Fire

Namah: O.S.: S.O.F. *Raises hand upward* Ready...

S.O.F.: *Channels huge amounts of flame into the area, creating a sweltering heat*

Namah: ...Go. But leave his soul only slightly charred.

S.O.F.: *Causes the flames to swirl beneath Vez's feet, coalescing*

Vez: *Screeches, trying to charge another Cero*

*However, he's interrupted by the gigantic pillar of fire that easily pierces the mid-atmosphere*

Kensei: *Grits teeth* This power...She's not normal. Even for a Shaman, this level of power is just...F---in' surreal.

Hiyori: *Mask has faded, as she sweats profusely* Uuugh... *Flaps hem of shirt to cool down*

Mashiro: *Also without mask, wriggles uncomfortably in the heat*

*The pillar of fire has yet to subside from around Vez*

Namah: What kind of man makes a young, fragile girl handle his fights for him?

Kensei: F--- off. You're baking all of us without even trying. Why weren't you this strong before, during that battle?

Namah: You saw? Well, I felt like conserving my ninjutsu. And Klak wouldn't take too kindly if I nuked as many of his allies as his enemies. Zev hid the S.O.E. for the same reason.

Kensei: *Flinch* He's got something as strong as that monster!? *Points at the S.O.F.* Who would let you have that kind of power, kid!?

Namah: The Spirits chose us. All five of them.

Kensei: *Twitches, vein bulging above eye*

*The heat stays high*
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:17 am

*Blue pants a little at the heat, but overall seems fairly unaffected*

Blue: Fweeheehee! BIG FIRE!

Ferret: Yes. We know the cat. Others...eh they're probably fine.

*slips out of the chair and uses her shadow powers to appear by Blue. K'theenya attempts to likewise escape, but gives up undoing the tangle and simply shifts to a smaller form before diving out to land by the others*

Ferret: Well, this is uncomfortably warm.

K'theenya: Really? I didn't notice.

*sniffs*

K'theenya: Blue...why do you smell like Shikhazra?

Blue: Oh, well I dunno maybe I crossed paths with her? Gee, I just don't remember. Besides shouldn't you be worrying about the field of fiery death?

K'theenya: Oooh! FIERY DEATH! *pulls out a bag of marshmallows from a pocket* Anyone want a 'mallow?

Ferret: Yeah, gimme. *takes one*

Blue: Sounds delicious! *grabs*

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:14 am

*Klak glares at his comrades, then at Turahk-Kah*

Me: I don't want any of you to get into that machine. I volunteer. Besides, if Blackout attempts a mind wipe or a brain wash, he'll be stunned to find that we Makuta of Light are far more complex than he could possibly imagine.

*Nadle looks at one of the windows, seeing the darkness nearby*

Nadle: "The men are on alert. Something is happening out there. I see that Osseron has arrived."

DK: "Well, as long as Namah and Zev are there, I'm sure they can handle it. Good to see that Yoriuchi is here."

Me: Zev hasn't been himself lately, or so I hear.

*Klak sits down, and straps himself to his chair*

Me: Anything happens, you kill every ZFT trooper you know. Understand?

Perseus: "With pleasure."

---

MakutaKlak: I told you, I need to decide on that matter. I had to make weapons for Ynot, but that got sucked into a plothole..I think. Plus, he's been good to me recently. Let our characters go on this crusade, not us.

---

*Meanwhile, the soldier that Namah interviewed runs to the side of the camp, where no one can see him*

???: "Simple to avoid. But if she dug any deeper, she would have found out who I really was."

*he shape shifts into Coro*

Coro: "It took me forever to get here. I hope to deliver this message, and begin my exile."

OOS: Am I missing anyone? I hope not.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:38 am

OOS: I'm attempting to make TK sound British, but obviously that's very not easy. So, if you could all just imagine him with a British accent while you're reading this post, that'd be grand. Thanks!

*Blackout quietly chuckles*

Turahk-Kah: Right. I'm afraid this may hurt a wee bit, ol' chap, what with the electric currents and all. Ready? Good.

*he activates the generator, causing a powerful and probably very painful surge of electricity to course through both Xigneo's corpse and Klak's body*

*Turahk-Kah looks down at Xigneo*

Turahk-Kah: Who gave you the information that led to the Rebel defeat on Corrantia?

*for a few seconds, nothing happens, but then an image of Kakamu begins to form before Klak's eyes*

*Turahk turns to Klak*

TK: Who do you see?

-----

Architect: We can't just leave this to our characters like we always do. Our characters are busy with other things, plus the one that's most likely to bite is Blackout, who would probably murder us all first. This is a time for action.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:25 pm

Sasuken: Ynot says he will be on stand by if things with Zev go awry. He wants us to focus on the task at hand.

*He stands in anticipation of Klak's answer*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Nadle: "Indeed. We must focus. The fate of the universe depends on us."

*Klak wriggles in his chair, forming a strained look on his face*

Me: Get me Kakamu....NOW!

*Abneris walks out*

(Wherever Kakamu is in the Rebel HQ)

Abneris: "Major General Klak requests your presence, sir."

---

MK: True....Too true. *MakutaKlak grimaces* Iseriouslyhopenoonetakesthisasareallifethreat. Fine. I'll join you, Architect.

OOS: I hope to wrap this up really quick and get to the final battle, if you guys don't mind.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15485

Post by Kon Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Kakamu: Take me to him.

*He gets up and follows Abneris*

--------------

*Inside the Corrantian fortress, Jarvis parks his mech in the corner and dismounts. He sits on a table, waiting and observing the movement of the troops*

--------------

Yon: Agh... so what now?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:51 pm

[ Architect's Location: ]

???: 'Ey. An inter-universal war, and I wasn't invited? I'm insulted!

*From the floor rises up a pillar of magenta smoke, which forms a single, glowing white eye and a similar, narrow smile upon it*

User Zev: Terribly sorry. A little issue with entering this world left me with a slight case of "dead." But I got bored with that, and discovered interesting properties of my immortal soul in this Universe. That Albireo-boy almost did me in - Shouldn't have tangled with BZPower's De-Bugging team. I'll be right as rain soon. I just felt so obligated to make my way here.

*A whorl of smoke extends, forming into an arm and hand; said hand's first two fingers tap on User Zev's "forehead"-area*

User Zev: How may a quirky ghost with a talent for intrusions be of service to you, Sir?

*His eye flickers, taking note of MakutaKlak*

User Zev: Oh. Oh wow. Interesting.

~ ~ ~

*Eventually, the pillar of flames begins to subside*

Namah: One Hibashira probably won't be enough. Better change tactics.

*However, as the flames fully ripple away, it seems that Vez is defeated soundly*

*Charred, blackened all over, smoke billowing from holes in his torso and from his mouth, Vez lays flat on his back*

Vez: ... *Eyes have gone pitch black, and body doesn't even flinch* ...

Hiyori: ...Is he dead? Is...Is Zev dead? *Starts to move forward*

Kensei: *Roars* Stay where you are!! He's playing dead again!!

Hiyori: *Freezes, eyes widening* ...!! *Points*

*Everyone's eyes are drawn to the strange, dark blue-green wisps forming over Vez's Hollow hole*

*Suddenly, a huge cloud of vaporous, dark blue-green energy erupts from Vez's chest, turning into a spiral just above him*

*It generates several tendrils which wrap around Vez's still-crackling body, before its entire mass starts seeping in*

*With a bellowing roar that can be heard from the Rebel HQ - Mixed with Zev's voice clearly screaming - Another pillar of Vez's aura jets into the sky, much stronger and sending smaller jets off from it*

Vez: *Hovers face-up, just above the ground* ... *In a disturbing fashion, levitates upward and sets down on feet*

*Now, his frame is much more humanlike and muscular; the circles down his arms have become inter-crossed, wavy lines; and he's gained a second pair of lines connecting both ends of his Hollow hole, these two going around the ribcage*

Vez: *Eyes have become eerie, glowing circles* ...

*Abruptly, what sounds like Zev's pained, weakened voice comes through faintly*

Zev: ...Na...Mah...Na...Mah... *Zev's voice continues speaking* ...R...Run...

Namah: ...S.O.F. O.S.: Mountainfire Brave. *Holds arms out*

S.O.F.: ... *Explodes into white-out flames, wrapping around Namah in a towering cyclone*

Vez: ... *Even before the flames fade, leaps towards Namah with incredible speed*

*The sheer force pushes Kensei's heels through the dirt, gouging out tracks*

Kensei: ...He wasn't even using shunpo that time. *Sighs aggravatedly, leaping back to stand near the others*

Mashiro: Kensei~! Why aren't you helping the Horned Girl out~?

Kensei: I don't know for sure...But something was driving my Inner Hollow nuts, being that close.

Hiyori: - !! *Gives a start* You too? *Looks at Kensei incredulously*

Kensei: *Watches Vez try to viciously claw the flames apart* ...I think all of our Inner Hollows in one place are making it harder for Zev to defeat his Inner Hollow. But when that weird demon-chick or whatever she was blasted him, Zev responded.

Hiyori: ...That thing got even stronger...But when we were fighting it, weaker...

Mashiro: Scraggly never once spoke through it~! Why did he talk to Namah~?

Kensei: I dunno. But Zev's not gonna be beaten out of it by total strangers.

Hiyori & Mashiro: ... *Both look up to the pillar of flames*

Vez: *Finally, one hand starts to force its way through* ...

*Without warning, some kind of indistinct, whirling, flaming object impacts Vez*

*An explosion sends him flying into a huge rock formation, leaving a massive crater*

*His aura explodes outward, tearing the stone apart with its tendrils*

Namah: *Can vaguely be seen through the flames* Hold on, Zev.

*As her pink halo becomes visible, she murmurs*

Namah: I'll save you.

Vez: *Rises slowly*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:41 pm

[Near the Rebel's HQ, Techno Music begins to play]

*Vez has an ornate katana against his throat once he stands tall*

Ynot: Hey, Zev, I thought you said you had your monkey on a leash?

*Vez grabs his blade, throwing Ynot over his head*

Ynot: Ah, come on now, that's not cool. if you want to play like that, I can. Keep in mind this is the first time I've tried this.

*Ynot grasps the upper right corner of his mask, peeling it away with a radiant silver and platinum aura, revealing a bone white version of it, much more angular, with golden streaks*

Ynot: Let's go pretty boy!

*He raises his hand, gathering a black aura*

Ynot: CERO!

*The blast is large enough to touch the clouds*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:34 am

[ Same Battlefield: ]

Vez: ... *Disappears in a crackle of static* ...

*He immediately appears behind Ynot, charging a massive, aquamarine Cero between his jaws*

Kensei: ...! That movement just now...Even with how fast it was, he wasn't using shunpo.

*The same realization reaches Ynot as Vez's Cero explodes outward, wiping two small mountains in its path away*

Kensei: ...That was sonido. I don't know if Zev can still recover, now.

Mashiro: Why's that, Kensei~? *Purses lips in confusion*

Hiyori: Ya dumb--- Mashiro! *Hic* He's a complete Hollow now!

*Without warning, Vez discovers a huge source of energy approaching him from behind*

*He spins and catches the fiery lance, crushing it in his hand*

*Most of it jets out from between fingers, but as Vez watches, the heat continues until his crackling hand lies limp*

*It can also be seen that he notes a small chunk missing out of his hip*

Namah: *Emerges from the flames* Yeah. Ynot did hit you, you pompous tapeworm of the soul.

*Her new OverSoul has a red bodysuit covering her entire torso down to her feet and tail, no sleeves, fingerless red gloves with hollow white diamonds on the backs of the hands, and a white triangle on her face matching that of the S.O.F.*

Namah: Here it comes again, Zev. *Clenches fist, causing the fire to generate a lance with two ends, both trailing flames*

*She rears back, both feet leaving the ground, before she pitches forward again with the help of her tail's counterbalance*

Namah: Dai Ni-En: Mouretsuna Yari. *Throws the lance with all of her strength*

Vez: *Moves to knock the spear away* ... *Abruptly changes stance, eyes flickering to human, save for black sclera and white irises*

Kensei: *Flinch* Did he just - !? *Gives a rare grin* He did!!

Zev: *Coats hands in Vez's aura, catching ahold of the lance*

*Its flames break down into pure energy, absorbed by Vez's aura*

*The resulting blast is sent back towards Namah*

Namah: *Easily dodges the blast*

Vez: *Regains control*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:55 am

*Abneris walks in with Kakamu*

*D-Klak walks up to Kakamu*

DK: "SIT!"

*Kakamu sits in a chair that wasn't there before*

*Klak looks at him*

Me: Why did you betray us, Kakamu?

---

*Raziel is sitting, watching the battle against Vez intently*

Raziel: "I must....feed....."
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:44 am

*Kakamu leans forward*

Kakamu: Excuse me?
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:48 am

Blackout: We have here some quite convincing evidence that you gave the Great Beings our plans for the attack on Corrantia.

*he turns to the others*

Blackout: I hereby propose that, due to this unforgivable act of treachery, Kakamu and Trantoshen be subject to the maximum penalty: death by firing squad. Those who are for, say aye. Those who are against, say nay. Aye.

Jones: Aye.

TPK: Aye.

TK: Aye.

*Jones and TPK glare at TK strangely*

Jones: You're not a member of the Council.

TK: Yes, but surely the opinions of outsiders matter in some small, insignificant way too?

TPK: I doubt it.

-----

Architect: Why, hello Zev. We here were just planning to overthrow Black Six so the Great Beings can no longer use him to limit our powers. Ya got any experience in that sort of thing? *turns around, and sees Brandt and the others* Oh, sorry, forgive my rudeness. These four weird people with guns are Brandt and his nameless friends. They're here to help as well.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:44 pm

*Kakamu stares at them speechless, before slamming his fist on the table*

Kakamu: Show me this evidence!

*Trantoshen looks through the doorway*

Trantoshen: Muta, what's going on?

Muta: Hmm... bad things.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Blackout: OK. Turahk-Kah!

*Turahk-Kah takes the second helmet, and puts it on Kakamu's head*

*he then activates the electrical generator, shocking both Kakamu and Xigneo's corpse*

TK: Who gave you the Rebel plans for the attack on Corrantia?

*Kakamu sees Xigneo and his soldiers waiting on some planet, and then a being who looks and sounds exactly like Kakamu stepping out of the shadows and giving them the battle plans*

TPK: Convinced? *he takes out his gun, and points it at Kakamu's head*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Kakamu: It's obviously a shapeshifter.

*Everyone glares at him*

Kakamu: ...

*He disappears*

*Hearing the cries inside the room, Trantoshen and Muta jump to their feet and head in, only to find frustrated rebels pointing their weapons at them*

Muta: ...whoops.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Blackout: Yeah right. Tell me, what did they promise you?

*TPK and TK teleport behind Trantoshen and Muta and aim their weapons at their heads*

Turahk-Kah: The game is up.
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:14 pm

*Vez is met with a boot to his head as he regains control*

Ynot: HEY! I was GOING to be speaking with my FRIEND.

*Hits him with KOS's Shadow Claymore*

Ynot: So, if you would. *swings* LET *Swings* HIM *Swings* OUT!
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:00 pm

*D-Klak force pushes TK and TPK's weapons away from them, and points his hook blades at their heads*

DK: "I say nay."

*Abneris, Nadle, and Perseus point their weapons at Blackout, saying nay*

*Klak gets up, and shakes his head*

Me: Put your weapons down. All of you.

*everyone does so*

Me: Kakamu claims that it was a shape-shifter. Perhaps it was, perhaps it wasn't. Until we find more evidence in favor of the contrary, Kakamu is still viewed as a traitor. Muta, Trantoshen, you may tell him that he is hereby exiled from any planets that are members of the Rebel Alliance until the war is over. You will join him in this exile....*Klak goes over to Abneris, and whispers something in his ear*
    *goes back to his position* Escort them away, Abneris, please.

*Abneris looks at Trantoshen and Muta*

Abneris: "Shall we, sirs?"

Me: Alright, where is everybody else? This alliance is crumbling.

---

MK: *sigh* It's a madhouse.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:28 pm

[ Nearby the Rebel HQ: ]

*At the end of Ynot's assault, Vez's armor-like skin is scratched deeply*

*However, with lowly-sizzling, dark blue-green aura, his wounds heal once again*

Namah: ...I have an idea. Ynot, use a move that only Zev would know how to counter. Something only he's ever seen you do.

*She herself begins gathering a whirling orb of flame*

*Meanwhile, a figure watches while hovering high above*

BZPB - Page 9 Shaman_King_Grey_Saucer

Rutherfor: ... *Stares down, unreadable through OverSoul* ...

Vez: *Prepares to lash out at Ynot*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Ynot: A move only Zev...*Grins* Old friend, sorry to do this to you again.

*Tosses KOS in the air, sealing it self back to it's katana form, when it reaches Ynot, he kicks the hilt towards Vez's chest*

Ynot: HUG OF DEATH!

*Ynot is behind Vez, hugging his arms and encasing him in an Iron web as the katana stays it's course*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:46 pm

[ The Battle Against Vez: ]

Vez: ... *Struggles wildly, but briefly* ...

Zev: *Takes over, eyes gaining white, but human irises* ... *Spins around*

*He positions himself so that Ynot's back is to the travelling katana*

*Meanwhile, Namah has formed a large construct of fiery red energy with blazing white outlines, and matching fireballs at each end of its five wide struts*

*As the construct begins spinning at high speed, Zev's eyes widen behind the mask - The left turning Hollowified*

Namah: Sorry, Zev. Kazaguruma Kaen, Goshiten. *Throws it at incredible velocity*

Zev/Vez: *Is too stunned by the fight for control to evade*

Namah: Ynot! Drop him!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:57 pm