BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:25 am

    *Dark Knights charge at the soldiers attacking Blackout*

    -----

    *one of the dune buggy mooks who were attacking Xigneo is driving around firing at random people*

    *a random Corrantian soldier pops up and fires a machine-gun at the mook*

    Dune Buggy Mook: Wait, what? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *is killed*

    *the now-driverless dune buggy runs over Xigneo before crashing into a rock and exploding*

    -----

    Armitage: *to Klak* Clearly we've been betrayed! We have to- *is shot, and falls to the ground*

    -----

    *on the ZFT homeworld*

    *OB's antidermis is being transferred into a new set of armour*

    -----

    DRJ: What do I want you to do now? I want you to train and prepare yourself for what is to come. You are our Ace in the hole. Surely you don't think we would allow you to charge into battle unprepared?


    Last edited by David Robert Jones on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:26 am

    [ Alleyway: ]

    *Maraah looks back and fourth jokingly from Kuu and the Thugs*

    Maraah: You just called Kuu "Doll"!? Guhh... Well, hope you had a nice life.

    *Maraah steps backwards a few paces, before sprinting towards one of the thugs*

    *He jumps into the air, corkscrewing quickly, attempting to land both of his feet on the thug's face*

    *Kuu looks calmly at the other thugs, a "Skirt" of knives rotating rapidly around her waist, making a small whizzing noise*

    *Not bothering with the other ones, she launches all 10 knifes directly at the Thug Boss who called her "Doll"'s neck*

    *She doesn't even pause to hesitate, as she shoots all of her loaded flintlock pistols at the Boss*

    Kuu: ... Hmm.

    *She walks slowly towards the other ones, not giving the Boss a second glance*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:01 am

    [ Ikebukuro III, Alleyway: ]

    *The Thug Boss is killed instantly by Kuu's first attack*

    *Five or six of the thugs flee as soon as their boss drops to the ground*

    *Hit directly by Maraah's kick, that thug falls to the ground unconscious*

    *A couple of thugs try to bash Kuu's head in with their pipes*

    *Another uses his chain like a whip, trying to strike Maraah*

    *Two more of them flee, leaving only half of their number - Including the three attacking*

    *The other seven block further escape, guarding either side of the alley*

    *Ready to move in, they're obviously terrified*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Shaded Apartment: ]

    Izaya: *Laughs uproariously, hand over eyes*

    *Once his final chuckles subside, he takes another drink of soda*

    Izaya: What a resounding defeat~ Though, I didn't really expect common street thugs to be that effectual.

    *Closing the video, he browses the internet for a while, before stopping on one site*

    *Then, he turns back to his gameboard and sweeps away the Reversi pieces around the two Shogi pieces*

    Izaya: Too bad, too bad~ I'd have thought this game would last longer~

    *However, he proceeds to set a black Rook and Knight a ways away from the white Queen*

    Izaya: Just in case that lovely little turtle dove finds out too much about me~ I've got to stay out of this.

    *Suddenly, he chuckles at himself and turns back to the laptop*

    Izaya: Look at me, talking to myself in a dark little room. Shinra-kun was more right about the "Mad Social Scientist" thing he said the other day than he can ever realize.

    *Tapping swiftly on the keys, Izaya continues muttering to himself anyways*

    Izaya: Too bad poor Hesta-chan got such poor information from me~ That little scarred girl was a big help for the key details. I just had to fill in the rest with utter b######t and rough the paper up a bit. God, sometimes I myself wonder how I sleep at night.

    *As he logs on under an unknown name, his smile tightens a bit - A series of messages by two users, "Mai" and "Kyo," have flooded the Chatroom he's logged in under*

    Izaya: Hmph. I thought I banned those two. Figures those little rats would find some way to try and ruin my night~

    *Whistling merrily, he simply clicks a small option button and clears the entire Chatroom*

    Izaya: I suppose I'll need a new name soon...But no one knows who the Admin is, and it's so easy to spy this way~

    *Back to the gameboard he turns, gaze fixing on the white Bishop and two Knights*

    Izaya: How fun. *Takes a drink of soda*

    *The faint pink of dawn is starting to fade into the sky*

    Izaya: There goes another night, heh.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ The Chatroom: ]

    *Saika has logged in!*

    *Yellow_Blink has logged in!*

    *MoodyBlues14 has logged in!*

    Yellow_Blink: Did the Admin just clear the logs?

    MoodyBlues14: It looked like a couple of trolls were on.

    MoodyBlues14: Only the newer members were around for them, though.

    Saika: Who would want to do that on this Chatroom?

    Yellow_Blink: Eh, I dunno.

    Yellow_Blink: Some people just love to cause trouble.

    MoodyBlues14: True.

    *Saika has logged off*

    Yellow_Blink: Has Kanra been on since the time you talked to her?

    MoodyBlues14: Nope. She just disappeared.

    Yellow_Blink: Well, we can ask her about those two trolls later.

    Yellow_Blink: Stay cool, man.

    MoodyBlues14: You too.

    *Yellow_Blink has logged off*

    *MoodyBlues14 has logged off*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:20 am

    *Kuu doesn't even flinch*

    *With the blink of an eye, the shield on her chest has pushed back both attacks*

    *The knifes removes themselves from the Boss Thug's neck, return to Kuu and start spinning*

    *Kuu grabs onto the Thugs so that they cannot escape*

    *The knifes spin closer towards each of their torsos, with the effect of a chainsaw*

    Maraah: *Glances at the dead Boss Thug* Heheh, grim~

    *He fluidly dodges the chain with great agility, grabbing onto it and pulling, using the force created to launch a clothesline punch to the face*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:46 am

    [ Ikebukuro III, Alley: ]

    *The two thugs held by Kuu scream and thrash in fear*

    *Meanwhile, the one struck by Maraah falls to the ground out cold*

    *At this, the four thugs at the back of the alley rush into a pair of doors at either side of the alley*

    *This leaves only the two held by Kuu and the three blocking their escape*

    *Soon, those three run for their lives as well*

    *Both of the thugs held by Kuu have gone limp*

    *They've fainted from terror*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Rundown Hotel: ]

    Anri: *Has made it out the front door*

    Erika: Wait~! I have so many cute outfits for you to try on~!

    Kadota: *Has her in a Half-Nelson around the waist* Run while you can!

    Anri: *Hurries away, glad that no one's around to see the incident*

    *As she walks, she fails to notice a few thugs watching from an alley on the far side of the street*

    *Each of them wears a yellow scarf somewhere or another*

    Yellow Scarf 1: Look at that chick!

    Yellow Scarf 2: Her ###s are huge!

    Yellow Scarf 3: *Tries to shake their apparent leader awake*

    *Tall, with shortcut black hair, a thin goatee, and obscuring shades, he has a yellow scarf around his left bicep*

    Yellow Scarf 3: Iba-san, you've gotta see this girl! She's all alone! Ripe for the pickin - Mmmph.

    *With a bloody nose from the hammerfist, that thug slumps against the wall*

    Iba: *Leaned up against the wall, snorts to full awakeness* ...You guys wanna suggest what he just did?

    Yellow Scarf 1: Uuuhhh...Look, don't touch?

    Yellow Scarf 2: Look don't touch? *Glances at the thug on the ground*

    Iba: Right. Wake me up again and I'll break your arms.

    *He goes back to sleep, snoring quietly*

    *The other two thugs silently go back to watching Anri*

    *They try to ignore their compatriot's unconscious groans*

    Yellow Scarf 1: ...Iba-san is f###in' scary.

    Yellow Scarf 2: Yes. Yes he is.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ The Chatroom: ]

    *Saika has logged in!*

    *Kanra has logged in!*

    Kanra: Hello~ Saika~!

    Kanra: How are you doing?

    Kanra: Anything you wanna talk about~?

    *A few minutes pass with no reply*

    Saika: Kanra?

    Kanra: Yes~?

    Saika: What do you do when you don't know how to tell someone you love them?

    Saika: Like, when you can't put your feelings into words?

    Kanra: Well, I'd find another way to show them~

    Kanra: For instance, you can find out more about them from their friends~

    Kanra: Is that possible, in your case?

    *Saika has logged off*

    Kanra: Kukukukuku.

    Kanra: What a silly, silly girl.

    Kanra: Hope she'll be alright~

    *Kanra has logged off*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Alley Near Anri: ]

    Iba: *Shifts in his sleep*

    *None of them notice a presence down at the far end of the alley*

    *An indistinct shape stares at them with one glowing red circle of an eye*

    Iba: *Flinches awake* Hrnk? *Looks right down the alley*

    ???: *Glowing red eye widens slightly* ... ... ... *Whispers something*

    Iba: ...What do you want? *Puts hand inside coat*

    ???: ...You... *Starts to move* ...I love you...I love you...

    Iba: ... *Immediately draws something from his coat* Hah!!

    ???: *Has cleared the entire ten feet, bringing some kind of blade down onto Iba's weapon*

    Iba: *Puts a bit of force behind the tanto, knocking the attacker away*

    Yellow Scarves 1 & 2: *Both freeze up in terror*

    Iba: I guess you're the Slasher, eh? Or at least a copycat?

    Slasher?: *Seems to be a thin, longhaired girl* ...I love you...You can't know how much...

    Iba: That's flattering. Go to hell. *Throws a smaller dagger from the hip*

    Slasher?: *Easily cuts it down* ...I just want to show you...Let me love you...And love you...And love you some more... *Moves in* ...?

    Anri: *Stares into the alley, locking eyes with the Slasher's red eyes*

    Slasher?: ...Not nice...No Daughters nearby...I still love you, though... *Giggles*

    *Despite wearing a skirt, she skillfully leaps up, grabs a windowsill, leaps between two more, and gets to the rooftops*

    *In moments, not even her footsteps can be heard*

    Iba: ...I don't like the look of that. Not one bit. *Turns slightly*

    Anri: *Runs into an alley without pause*

    Iba: ... *To the two thugs* Remind me to give you guys a few credits when we get back home, and don't tell Boss.

    *Both thugs mutter in agreement, both visibly going pale from the experience*

    Iba: ...This town is bats###. *Chuckles mirthlessly*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:01 pm

    *The knives still grow closer*

    Maraah: Kuu.

    *Still, they grow closer. Kuu's pupils pulsating*

    Maraah: Kuu, you can stop now.

    *The two thugs are dropped to the floor, generally unharmed*

    *The knifes return to their place, and her flintlock pistols reload themselves*

    Kuu: *Turns on the spot* Let's go.

    Maraah: *Sigh...*

    *Kuu looks down at the little napkin in her hand*

    Kuu: Old museum...

    Maraah: Oh, right... We'll head there then~

    *They both head towards the old museum, not talking at all*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:10 pm

    [ Ikebukuro III, Near Kuu & Maraah: ]

    *A woman in a strange helmet, fully-garbed, stands next to her bike*

    *She seems to be staring curiously at Kuu and Maraah*


    ???: ... *Takes out a small phone, text-messaging someone* ...

    *After that's done, she hops on the back of her bike and heads in the opposite direction of Kuu and Maraah*

    *She doesn't look back once*

    *Abrutly, a girl runs out of an alley and nearly runs right into Kuu and Maraah*

    Anri: *Windmills back from the two* Ah, I'm so sorry...

    *She immediately sees how heavily-armed Kuu is*

    Anri: ...Ah... *Eyes widen in fear* ...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Shaded Apartment: ]

    Izaya: Hm? *Watches another video*

    *This time, he watches Anri's encounter with Kuu and Maraah*

    Izaya: ...Hm hm hm. Well this is an interesting turn of events.

    *He moves the white Queen next to the two Shogi pieces*

    *Retrieving a cellphone, he texts two separate messages*

    *Then, he moves the black Knight and Rook towards the new grouping*

    *As well, he moves one white Knight closer*

    Izaya: Kukuku. *Finishes his soda*

    *He goes for a fridge*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8271
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:01 pm

    Without a moment's hesitation Blue grabbed Crona by the arm and took the lead towards the running woman, dragging the pinknette behind her. "Well let's go! It's an adventure!

    Looking startled, brought out from mourning her deceased "pets" Ferret followed Blue. "Yes. Sure. Adventure. Blue don't your adventures end in broken bones and other such injuries with alarming frequency?"

    Blue looked over her shoulder "Yeah! That's how you know they were fun!"

    K'theenya snickered creeping up behind Ferret, her tail swishing. "What's wrong? The big bad catgirl scared of a little pain?"

    Ears and tail drooping, said catgirl sighed rubbing her nose. "More like resigned really. Besides the other people here aren't used to you yet. They deserve fair warning."
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:42 pm

    OOS: Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, I was on hiatus.

    Jarvis: Ah. Well that's the problem, I'm not sure what it is, does or how to obtain it. But I know that it is important. Anyway, since the map has led me to find you I believe I am supposed to assist you. Is there a war going on, by any chance?

    *He smiles kindly*


    _________________
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7328
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:51 am

    Osseron shook off the fouled vision, a noise that could be confused with a grunt coming from his voice-box synthesizer as Osseron hefted his Omnissian axe and begun following the mystery person.

    "I'll not be brought low by such a cheap parlor trick witch, I am a Magos of the Omnissiah, and by his will I shall not falter in my path!"

    His Ballistic mechandrite fires off a pair of shots down the corridor, the smell of ozone and the crack of lasgun reports filling the air as the lasers flashed out after her. Osseron meanwhile began moving down the hall himself, robes flowing and prayers to the machine-spirits of his weapons flowing from his mouth.


    Last edited by Srgt. Master on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:55 am

    [ Ikebukuro III, Near Kuu & Maraah: ]

    *Kuu looks up directly into Anri's eyes*

    *Her pupils pulse slightly*

    Maraah: Oooh~ *Looks Anri up and down*

    Kuu: Hey.

    *She still stands there, making no social movements whatsoever*

    *Maraah comes to his senses and walks up to stand beside Kuu, looking apologetically at Anri*

    Maraah: Uhhh... It's fine~ Kuu's harmless, really.

    *There is absolutely no trace of honesty in his voice, but he just wants to make sure she is reassured*

    *He whispers over to Kuu*

    Maraah: I'm sure she's okay~

    *Kuu takes a step back immediately, looking around at her surroundings rather than staring at Anri*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:41 am

    [ Enemy Ship: ]

    *However, the mystery woman disappears in a flicker*

    *Quiet whispers can be heard coming from the walls*

    *Abruptly, Patti grunts and lays a hand on her head*

    Patti: Uuugh...Th...That hurts... *Tries to shake head*

    Liz: *Returns to human form, wincing, and supports Patti*

    *A dull aching, scratching sensation begins to grow in K'theenya, Ferret, and the other's heads*

    *Only Osseron, Crona, and Ragnarok seem unaffected at all*

    Crona: Wh...Wh...? *Shivers as Patti and Liz fall to their feet*

    Patti: *Digs fingers into skull, whimpering and moaning in pain*

    Liz: Crona, Ragnarok...I guess you guys are immune to this because of your abilities...

    *She flinches in pain, before giving a grin up to Osseron despite the pain*

    Liz: ...And Osseron...I guess you have such an amazing stick up your @ss that you can't feel it...But...

    *Both she and Patti are beginning to slump, as the pain grows in the other's heads*

    Liz: It feels like...Claws...In our heads...Hundreds...Thousands...

    *As Patti begins to slip into unconsciousness, Liz mutters her last words*

    Liz: ...Claws...Tearing into...Our...Brains...Guuuh... *Faints*

    *The female voice cackles again, echoing down the halls*

    ???: We~ll, it looks like this spell still needs some fine-tuning~ I didn't want it to fade once they fell unconscious.

    *Suddenly, the pain ebbs away from the minds of the others, as Liz and Patti begin to awaken*

    ???: Although, I still have a few other tricks up my sleeves~

    *Without warning, a pair of lights on either side of the hallway begin to rattle*

    *A pair of BANG!s, and a spray of sparks and glass shards erupt towards Crona and Osseron*

    *Though Crona is barely phased and Osseron is obviously unharmed, the entire hall has gone into emergency power-level dimness*

    *Down at the end of the hall, the door seems to say "STORAGE"*

    Crona: ...The insanity's...Coming from...In there...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Ikebukuro III, Outside an Alley: ]

    Anri: I...If you say so...

    *Gulping, she bows politely in apology*

    Anri: You seem to be new in town...I...I could show you around, if you don't have anywhere to go.

    *However, she seems to grow very unsure of this, and quickly speaks again*

    Anri: Um...You...You seem very busy. I'm sorry. I hope I can make it up for you.

    *She quickly runs off again, away from the direction Kuu and Maraah are travelling*

    *Abruptly, Kuu begins to pick up an...Odd presence from the alley Anri had left*

    *Though it's quickly fading to morning, the alley is totally in shadow*

    *A faint silhouette of a longhaired female can be seen, peeking around the far corner*

    *Her circular, glowing red eye has focused intently on Kuu, as the figure shifts*

    Slasher?: I love you...You're exactly what I like...But...

    *Without warning, she dashes away - Further into the back alley*

    *Quickly, her footsteps fade away*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:52 am

    [ Ikebukuro III: ]

    *All of Kuu's flintlock pistols are fired into the now empty alleyway*

    *They reload themselves immediately, and prepare to fire again...*

    Maraah: Kuu!

    *Kuu turns, her pistols returning to their place*

    Kuu: I saw something.

    Maraah: Kuu, you can't just fire into every dark alleyway you see a probably innocent person in.

    Kuu: *Completely ignores him* Let's go.

    *Kuu turns on the spot and begins walking quickly, Maraah is short to follow*

    *They come up to the old museum*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:39 am

    [ Ikebukuro III, Inside the Museum: ]

    *The place is obviously not having many visitors*

    *Exceedingly dark, Kuu and Maraah can barely see the exhibits*

    *Abruptly, a tall, balding man in a suit and spectacles leaps out*

    ???: Hello~! My name is Takaro~! I'm the curator of this museum!

    *He proceeds to usher Kuu and Maraah along the exhibits*

    Takaro: I know you must have important business, but why not learn some of ancient history~?

    *Firstly, he brings them to the central exhibit - Some kind of towering, bipedal dragon's skeleton, skull topped by a long crest*

    Takaro: This dragon was native to a mountain range on the other side of the world, but flew all the way to come to rest here~! There's still a mystery as to how and why it did so~

    *He shows them several more fossils, before bringing them to a massive stone tablet*

    *Worn down as it is, a massive, headless rider can be seen chasing its longhaired head*

    Takaro: This is said to represent the Dullahan~ A being of immense demonic power who looks for its lost head~ Some say a Dullahan haunts our very planet today~!

    *Turning to fully face them, Takaro at last enters a calmer state*

    Takaro: Password? *Waits patiently, hand out*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Ikebukuro III, Near an Abandoned Warehouse District: ]

    *Walking down the street, Kida shoves something into his coat*

    Kida: ...Alright~ Tell me why you've taken a shining to me, informant.

    *From the shadows nearby, Izaya emerges with a quiet chuckle*

    Izaya: My my~ Quite perceptive we are. I just wanted to make sure that you and your friends weren't in trouble~

    Kida: ...Mind imparting some of your vast wisdom to me? *Still smiles slightly*

    Izaya: Let's just say your robust friend isn't alone, tonight~ Hup.

    *He dodges a rock thrown with such speed and strength it dents-in a trashcan*

    Kida: *Frowns coldly* Don't threaten my friends just to get a rise. And you'd better keep that kind of comment to yourself next time you're around Mikado-kun.

    Izaya: Don't worry~ Anri-chan is perfectly safe. We~ll...Unless the Slasher happens upon her.

    Kida: *Begins to stroll towards Izaya* ...So. Knife, or run away? What'll be your choice this time?

    Izaya: I choose tactical retreat. Don't get so scary, Kida-kun~ Anri won't like that~

    Kida: *Leaps forward and launchs a side-kick for Izaya at great speed*

    Izaya: *Sidesteps away and quickly leaps up atop the trashcan from before*

    *He leaps up, grabs the edge of the low building's roof, and easily pulls himself up*

    Kida: ... *Stares after him, but gets walking again* ...

    *A pair of red eyes watching him goes unnoticed*

    Slasher?: *Retreats silently* ...Love you.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Chatroom: ]

    *MoodyBlues14 has logged on!*

    *Pure_Water_100% has logged on!*

    Pure_Water_100%: Looks like Kanra still hasn't logged on.

    Pure_Water_100%: Can't say I miss her too bad.

    MoodyBlues14: Why do you say that?

    MoodyBlues14: What's she done to you?

    Pure_Water_100%: I'd rather not bring it up. *Shrug Emoticon*

    Pure_Water_100%: Can we get onto the Blue Squares?

    Pure_Water_100%: I heard two guys thought they saw the Slasher.

    MoodyBlues14: Yeah. That reached my ears, too.

    MoodyBlues14: They didn't say much, though.

    MoodyBlues14: All they said was that it looked like a guy.

    MoodyBlues14: Which is weird, since we all saw that girl running from the murder scene earlier tonight.

    *Saika has logged on!*

    Pure_Water_100%: Hey, Saika.

    Pure_Water_100%: You doing okay?

    MoodyBlues14: Yeah. Nothing weird happen to you?

    *Several moments pass with no reply*

    Pure_Water_100%: You okay?

    Pure_Water_100%: You're scaring us.

    *Saika has logged off*

    MoodyBlues14: She's been acting kinda weird lately.

    Pure_Water_100%: Yeah, and it's got me kinda worried.

    Pure_Water_100%: Well, I'll seeya, man.

    MoodyBlues14: Stay cool.

    *Pure_Water_100% has logged off*

    *MoodyBlues14 has logged off*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:22 am

    [Odym]

    Hal Jordan: Worry not, Lanterns of Hope. The being that sets out to topple the corps stands no chance. He is fueled by Rage and Greed, He has no Love, no Compassion. He certainly has no Hope of defeating ME! His main weapon is FEAR, My WILLPOWER has triumphed over fear numerous times. HE WILL FALL!

    *Cheers erupt, but then they turn to gasps of horror as a shadow hangs above him*

    Ynot: Quite the Propagandist, aren't you Hal, but you forgot something. I am a being neither live nor dead.

    *Ynot is Silhouetted by an angelic white wing to his left, a demonic black wing opposite. Then a red, yellow and orange ring fall under the black, indigo and Violet beneath the white*

    Ynot: I have seven of the nine rings. I can feel their power pulsing inside me. Hal, are you worried yet?

    Hal: I never fear an opponent.

    Ynot: I didn't say anything about FEAR!

    *Upper cuts Hal in his Jaw*

    Ynot: I asked, are you WORRIED!? Cause I'm not going to fight you using my rings.

    Hal: WHAT!?!

    Ynot: This entire thing was to prove I don't need the dern things. Fighting you with them would defeat the purpose, now, wouldn't it?

    Hal: You think you are rather clever, don't you?

    Ynot: No, Hal, I think I'm a proud warrior. I take PRIDE in what I do, Hal. What about you? Ka-Oni-Santsu takes pride in his work. He prides himself every time we strike down one that deserves our judgment.

    *Ynot draws Ka-Oni-Santsu, both start vibrating*

    Ynot: SOUL RESONANCE!

    *KOS is forced into it's scimitar form, then it elongates, the blade widening, the hilt growing longer, with an ornate tassel hanging down, resembling a Dadao*

    *Ynot swings the blade, unleashing a swath of blazing heat*

    Ynot: I've been saving this for just the right occasion. PIXIES ENCHANTMENT!

    *The flames take the form of an elegant maiden with spiky pink hair draped over her face, delicate wings decorated with swirls and eyes vibrating quickly as it descends on Hal*

    Hal: I'm not going down THAT easy!

    *He throws up a green shield to disperse the flames, but they reform behind him and it's arm turns into a scythe shaped blade*

    Hal: URK!

    *Hal falls down, smoke emanating from his back. Ynot lands and approaches him*

    Ynot: Hal, the reason you lost today is plain and simple. You have no pride.

    *Ynot is cloaked in a radiant metallic white energy, one of his fingers glowing so bright as to blind anyone looking directly at it*

    Ynot: It appears there was something missing in the emotional spectrum. Life, death, rage, compassion, love, greed, fear, hope, willpower all kneel before Pride.

    *The light solidifies into a platinum ring upon Ynot's finger*

    Ynot: The rings of Willpower and hope, if you will.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:24 am

    *on a random planet in the middle of nowhere*

    Deadbolt: It's been almost four hours. We should leave.

    Deathsaurus: Aye, she does like to keep us waiting.

    *a ship, with "Violet Hill" written on the side of it, flies over Deathsaurus and Deadbolt, and lands, and what appears to be a female with a hook for a hand steps out*

    Amareta: It's a test. If you really wanted this alliance, you'd wait.

    Deathsaurus: Can we get on with the negotiations now?

    Amareta: Yes, we can.....


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:13 am

    [ Ikebukuro III, A Park: ]

    Anri: *Sits on a park bench*

    *Suddenly, she looks up as a young man enters her periphery*


    Anri: Ah, Mikado-san! *Stands up, smiling warmly at him*

    Mikado: *Returns the smile* Anri-san! How're you?

    Anri: Oh, I'm fine...Mostly. *Falls silent*

    Mikado: Um... *Looks away awkwardly*

    *The two stand there, neither speaking*

    *Embarrassment is evident in both*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ The Bar from Before: ]

    Shizuo: *Stands on the curb, waiting for someone*

    *With the sound of an approaching motor, the biker from before rolls up*

    *Turning the bike off and walking up to Shizuo, she takes out a cellphone and begins tapping in letters*

    Shizuo: Hey, Celty-san. How's Shinra doing? *Takes a long drag on his cigarette*

    Celty: *Holds out her phone, showing a message* Never leaving the house, as usual. You doing okay?

    Shizuo: Yeah. Some weird girl named "Sonohara" was hanging around.

    Celty: ... *Types in another message, before holding the phone out* How was the rest of your day?

    Shizuo: *Sighs out a cloud of smoke* Well, I don't mean to keep you here...

    Celty: ... *Waits patiently, hidden completely by her biker garb* ...

    Shizuo: ...Alright. I've just been...Anxious, all day.

    Celty: *Listens politely, nodding from time to time*

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: I might add onto this.

    Maybe not. /shrug
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8271
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:29 am

    In response to the headache Ferret pulled a bottle out of her pocket and downed a couple painkillers in an almost Pavlovian response. She stuck her tongue out in disgust. "Well that was nasty. Like bugs crawling around in my skull."

    K'theenya cackled as she lengthened her claws, barreling down the hall and taking the door out with a flying kick. "Reminds me of that one time I was really hung over and someone dropped a mountain on me!"

    Bluebecame a bit more demonic in appearance, her fur becoming shaggier, horns growing down the back of her head, and her fangs lengthening. The notch out of her left ear began oozing a bit of blood as if it were freshly cut rather then scarring shut centuries ago.

    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:34 am

    OOS: It's okay, KoN!

    *the soldiers fight the Dark Knights*

    ---

    *Xigneo is crushed by the second dune buggy, and dies*

    Perseus: "He died like a fool."

    Lancer: "Incoming!"

    *several Jeeps carrying some more of Uterio's troops drive up, and begin shooting at Perseus and Lancer*

    *Protoman is riding his insect, and begins fighting off enemy forces*

    ---

    *Klak is shocked at Armitage's death*

    Me: How could they-

    *a soldier slashes at him, but he blocks it, and repels him into a crowd of enemies*

    *the battle continues*

    ---

    *DM Helryx smiles*

    DMH: "The fights in your universe must be pretty difficult. I am the head of an organization to restore my world. An empire ravaged it. You don't think I got to that position because of my good looks, do you?"

    *stares intently at David Robert Jones*

    ---

    *Rahksha nods and smiles*

    Rahksha: "Yes. I am the soldier of the great Generalissimo Uterio. He serves *Rahksha chuckles* the Great Beings. We are attempting to take the entire BZPB universe for ourselves. Of course, many take it to be a crusade against those who oppose the Great Beings."

    ---

    *The Thanagarian mooks keep attacking Ferret's ship, unaware of what is truly happening*


    _________________


    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:35 am

    [ Ikebukuro III, old museum: ]

    *Maraah seems mildly interested in the fossils, whereas Kuu keeps her eyes forward*

    *Kuu hands Takaro the small napkin she had in her hand the whole time*

    Kuu: Hmm.

    *She observes Takaro for a moment, and her pupils pulse*

    Maraah: Uhh... So what can you tell us?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:43 am

    [ Near Thanagarian Ship: ]

    *The "ship" abruptly starts to crack*

    *From the cracks start to seep a glowing purple mist*

    *Without warning, the fake ship crumbles - Sending out a shockwave of glowing haze*

    *The same madness-effects from before strike them*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Thanagarian Storage Room: ]

    *All is dark*

    ???: *From somewhere in the room* Nice to meet you~

    *The tops of a couple of crates begin to rattle dangerously*

    *They go flying off, smashing against Osseron and Crona*

    *However, from within the crates rise up several standard issue rifles*

    *These levitating rifles begin attempting to pummel everyone*

    ???: Nya~hahahahaha~

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Ikebukuro III, Old Museum: ]

    Takaro: ...Follow me.

    *He leads the two down into a basement*

    Takaro: ...There is an ancient sword of our city's legends. It was a blade that thought for itself.

    *Taking out a keyring, he spins it around his finger idly*

    Takaro: It grew to love its wielders, and soon the whole human race...But...

    *Stopping at a door, he proceeds to unlock it and lead the two inside*

    Takaro: ...Unfortunately, a sword that loves is still a sword. It could only express its love by compelling its wielders to slash and hack every man, woman, or child around them.

    *He turns on the light, showing a heavily-barricaded glass display case*

    *Inside is a crimson, heavily-beaten scabbard - Sans the blade*

    Takaro: ...This blade's name was Saika.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7328
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:12 am

    *Osseron shied away from the cover, his shield flashing as the heavy covers slammed into him*

    "Hmmp...Still you do not show yourself coward? Come forth and face the edge of our blades like a proper witch!"

    *Osseron's utility Mechandrite catches on of the rifles, and crushes in with its powerful hydraulics, the balistic mechandrite doing it's best to block the clubs

    Meanwhile Osseron swings his axe at the rifles in front of him, the power axe's blade humming with energy*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:52 am

    DRJ: They are very difficult indeed. Which is why we need every advantage we can get.

    -----

    *the Dark Knights press on*

    -----

    *suddenly, a squadron of fighters appears and attacks the garrison*

    Gene Simmons: *over radio* Hello everyone, this is Gene Simmons leading Squadron 9. We saw you needed a little help.



    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8271
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:04 am

    Reflexively Ferret grabs one of the rifles before realizing she can't do anything with it. Frustrated she chucked the weapon against a wall.

    Noticing the predicament K'theenya stepped in front of the others. "Stand back!" Both the foxgirl and Blue yelled at the same time, K'theenya sending out a burst of intense heat that melted the majority to slag, while Blue teleported the fireball...behind them.

    The corridor behind them was now on fire. Ferret glared at them both. "Congratulations. We're now boxed in with the freaky thing. Wonderful."

    K'theenya shrugged "Oh, it's fine! We can get out and all will be-"

    "We're on a spaceship. In space."

    "Oh. I forgot."
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:40 am

    Hal: NEVER!

    Ynot: Fine. Sora-o-Nensho
    ----

    *Ynot returns to Shinobi Nui with The Lantern rings of love, rage, life, death, compassion, greed, hope, fear, willpower, and pride gracing his fingers*

    Ynot: Good...ah, suns up, day people, how goes things?

    Hokagetsu: Meh, Shaern and Sonia haven't come back, it's peaceful.

    Blade: Yeah, without those two headaches, things are a lot more relaxing.

    Ynot: Hmm. Still not back yet, huh? I'll give them an hour before seeing how they are doing. Until then...

    *Ynot picks up his com device and radios Sasuken*

    Ynot: How goes things in the War effort?

    Sasuken: Not a clue, we haven't been told anything.

    Ynot: Why not?

    Sasuken: I'd assume MakutaKlak forgot about us.

    Ynot: Why so formal? no need to call him by his specie, specially since we are of the same.

    Sasuken: *Snickers* Sure, But we've been completely ignored.

    Ynot: I see. Go find Klak so I can speak with him.
    ----

    *Sasuken looks about the War HQ's barracks*

    Sasuken: He does not appear to be here, sir.

    Ynot: Well that is disappointing. Wait in the War room until he returns and have him contact me ASAP.

    Sasuken: Will do, sir!
    ----

    *There is a burst of flame through a wall near Ferret, Shaern barreling through*

    Shaern: MY HEAD! MAKE IT STOP!

    *She continues banging her head on a wall*

    *The ship shakes as if a sonic blast just tipped it off it's axis*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:12 pm

    [ Thanagarian Ship, Cargo: ]

    ???: Oh. Looks like I forgot to release one.

    *The sound of a fingersnap can be heard, and Shaern is released*

    *However, a pair of huge metal crates suddenly levitate into the air*

    *They go spinning towards the group, before - *

    *KRCH-CHNG!!*

    *Both crates, slashed in half, dump their contents on the floor and drop*

    Crona: *Lowers sword, still gripping arm* ...

    Patti: Way to go, Weird Person~!

    Crona: ...Th...Thanks...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Ikebukuro III, Park: ]

    Mikado & Anri: *Have sat down on the bench*

    *Both stare away from each other, totally silent*

    Anri: *Turns to Mikado* ... *Begins to speak*

    Mikado: Hm? *Turns to face her*

    Anri: ...! Nothing. *Turns away*

    Mikado: ... *Turns away, crestfallen* ...

    *Nist creeps across the ground*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Ikebukuro III, Outside the Bar: ]

    Shizuo: ...Thanks, Celty. I really feel better.

    Celty: *Still using phone's text* No problem. But how long are you going to let your cute little stalker stay there?

    Shizuo: *Sigh* I knew you'd bring her up. Creeps with glowing red eyes keep showing up. They usually bring knives and s##t, but none of 'em have been a problem yet.

    *Removing the cigarette from his mouth, he looks over his shoulder and into the alley beside the bar*

    *Down at the far end, a short girl with wavy hair in pigtails and glowing red eye stares at him*

    ???: ...I love you...I love you so much...I truly, truly love you...

    Shizuo: Are all the girls from the local high school screwed up or something? *Huff*

    Celty: *Holds phone out* Don't go near her. She gives me a bad feeling.

    Shizuo: Of course she does! She has glowing demon eyes!

    ???: ...I love you...Come here so I can show you...

    Shizuo: *Snarl* You had better not be soliciting me.

    ???: ...I love you...I love you...

    Shizuo: SHAAADDAAAAAP!! *Hurls a trashcan lid down the alley*

    *With a swing of her arm and a flash, the girl has deflected the lid*

    ???: ...That only makes me love you more...

    *However, she retreats into the back alley*

    Shizuo: ...Smells like s##t.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:25 am

    *on the random planet, four hours later*

    Amareta: So, it is decided. We are now allied.

    Deathsaurus: Now we just need a name for the alliance. I propose.....the Lucian Alliance.

    Amareta: No.

    Deadbolt: Ya got a better idea?

    Amareta: Yes. The Argenta Guild.

    DSs: Hm. That's surprisingly good. The Argenta Guild it is!


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7328
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:36 pm

    *Osseron nodded to Crona before stepping deeper into the cargo room*

    "Good work. Now then, let us deal with this witch and be done with this: I have seen daemons who make more frightening puppies than this poor excuse of a witch!"

    *He continues forward,his Utility Mechandrite picking up moving any of the crates in his way, and his Optical Mechandrite clicking as it's low-light setting activated*

    "You cannot hide forever, Again step out and take your reward for your sins!"
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:17 pm

    [ Thanagarian Ship, Cargo Room: ]

    ???: Well then, lemme try to meet your standards~

    *Abruptly, pale purple lightning lances down from the ceiling towards everyone*

    Patti: *Leaps away, firing blindly at the ceiling*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Ikebukuro III, Old Museum: ]

    *Suddenly, a young, non-human girl walks in silently*

    *Somewhat resembling a humanoid desert gecko, she has beige skin with dark gray splotches and lips; a thin, lanky figure; a broad, stout, tapering tail with a rounded end; long, stringy black hair; and dark red eyes*

    *Her outfit is beaten up and weathered, looking like it's definitely seen better days*

    ???: *Calls out* Tokusa-san? It's Jolyne. I'm here for my studies.

    *She sits at a bench and takes a couple of books out of a pouch*

    *Immediately, she begins thumbing through them*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8271
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:08 am

    Ferret dodged the lances, while K'theenya put up a shield around herself. With a growl Blue released her own pink light to deflect lances. Her light lingers illuminating the room. "No more hiding in the dark fiend!"
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:09 am

    *Shaern slags the Lances coming her way, then lights two floating obs around her for extra light*

    Shaern: I want to play a little more, come out so I can have fun.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:31 pm

    *the Thanagarians begin going insane*

    *the captain contacts them*

    Captain: "There's something in here, I can sense it!"

    ---

    DM Helryx: "Got it. Anything else?"

    ---

    *the soldiers of the fortress press on in the courtyard and outside*

    *despite the bombings, they seem to still be gaining the upper hand*

    *D-Klak flies near Gene Simmons, bombing the fortress*

    DK: "About time you cherries helped us!"

    *a squad of fighters begins shooting at all the bombers*

    Abneris: "Incoming, sir!"

    *he barrel rolls out of the way*

    *Klak looks at the cyno that Osseron gave him*

    Me: It's still too much of a risk. He must come at the right moment. *he cuts into the crowd, defeating many soldiers with his mighty Keyblade*

    *Meanwhile, in the courtyard, Nadle, Perseus, and Lancer are finally seeing a possible victory route*

    Nadle: "As soon as we finish these hordes, we split up and take the upper side of the courtyard!"

    *Perseus nods, and stabs a soldier with his stone sword*

    *Protoman seems slightly overwhelmed while riding his insect*

    *a dot appears on his forehead*

    ---

    *a Malchiorian wearing decor that makes Sasuken know that he is of a high rank walks into the War Room*

    ???: "You needed something, sir?"

    ---


    David Robert Jones wrote:*on the random planet, four hours later*

    Amareta: So, it is decided. We are now allied.

    Deathsaurus: Now we just need a name for the alliance. I propose.....the Lucian Alliance.

    Amareta: No.

    Deadbolt: Ya got a better idea?

    Amareta: Yes. The Argenta Guild.

    DSs: Hm. That's surprisingly good. The Argenta Guild it is!

    lolwut.

    OOS: Hope I'm not forgetting anyone. See my last post when you can, Konny. As for Addy, well, Razz


    _________________


    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7328
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:21 pm

    *Osseron ducked as the lightning lightning passed near him, his shield negating bleed-off energy of the the bolt and sending out a bright flash towards the ceiling, Osseron's Optical mechandrite already aimed upwards in preparation of a target*

    "Well, you continuously fail to meet them, my dear! still you hide in your shrinking shadows and try some of your own medicine! See this trick I picked up from the illumens cult back in mars!"

    *Chanting quickly in techna-lingua, he guided energy from his potentia coil along his implant's circuits and into his free hand's fingertips, shooting off a short bolt of electricity in the rough direction the purple lightning had come from*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:20 am

    *Sasuken sizes up the Malchiorian, deciding he will suffice in loo of Klak*

    Sasuken: Ah, yes. I have just received an inquiry for a sit rep on the war from Ynot. He intends to backup Klak if he needs the extra help. He was HOPING to get it straight from General Klak, but I can see you are of sufficient rank to know what's going on. Perchance would you be able to fill in the good man?
    ---

    Shaern: This is getting boring. Cap'n, hows about I torch all their hiding places? All these light spells are casting a lot of shadows for 'em to hide in, no surfaces for light to be blocked by, no shadows.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8271
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:05 am

    It took a moment for K'theenya to remember that she was, in fact the captain. "Yes! Utter burnination time! Go for it flamey girl!"
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7318
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:21 am

    Shaern: One for the money.

    *Lights the closest thing to he on fire, a crate*

    Shaern: Two for the show.

    *Expels an elegant twister of flame, blazing a hole in front of her*

    Shaern: Three to get ready.

    *She forms a small sun above her*

    Shaern: And FOUR TO GO!

    *Everything is on fire*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:22 am

    [ Thanagarian Ship, Storage Room: ]

    ???: Fine. Let me show you.

    *Abruptly, a new presence enters the room*

    *The sheer pressure from their very aura leaves everyone immobilized*

    *Its massive power even crushes Shaern's flames out of existence*

    *As she steps out from behind a huge stack of crates, her appearance becomes apparent: *



    ???: Yo. We having fun yet? *Cackle*

    *Abruptly, a yelp can be heard from Crona*

    *Hir clothes are slightly nicked from several blades that shot past*

    *Similar blades go by so quickly that Osseron's armor is notched*

    ???: You guys are fun.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Dark Cave: ]

    *In the darkness, a human-sized pillar of black crystals rests - Bound in chains of red crystal*

    *From the apparent passage leading in, a cloaked figure approaches*

    *On the surface of the crystal, a face consisting of a grin and one eye - Black sclera, gold irises - Appears*

    ??? 2: Gheheheh. About time you showed up. Realized you can't handle Blakkun, Failure-Klak, or the Idiot Conqueror without me?

    ??? 1: Shut up already. I came to make sure you hadn't damaged the seal. You cause much more trouble than you've ever done to help me.

    ??? 2: Really? Sure that ain't some bullsh!t you made up? *Cackles wildly*

    *The entire cave begins to shudder, and white steam jets from the crystal*

    ??? 1: *Rams the heel of palm against the crystal* Cease and desist.

    ??? 2: *Yowls like a hurt cat* You jerk!! Don't pull that with me!!

    ??? 1: There will come a time when I need you. But not when my friends can be hurt by you, Vez.

    Vez?: *Grins, face becoming more clear* So. We gonna go rampage but good, soon? Like the old days? We say jump...?

    ??? 1: *Lowers his hood, grinning* ...And they ask "how high?", you got it. You need to chill for now. But you and me are gonna shake the dimensions to their core soon enough.

    *As Zev and his Hollow counterpart laugh madly, the cave shudders even more violently*

    *Their blended gray aura fills the chamber*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Awww snap. ]
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:06 am

    [ Shroom is confused! ]

    [ Shroom hit himself in confusion! ]

    Maraah: *Pauses for a moment* ... Saika eh?

    *He pauses for even more, before smiling over at Kuu*

    Maraah: Means we got a lead, right Kuu?

    Kuu: Eh.

    Maraah: *Siiiiigh*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:46 am

    Jarvis: Ah, the Great Beings, I have heard of them... They are one of the supreme forces of justice, aren't they? I approve of their cause, and I shall go and fight alongside you, as it appears to be my destiny. Ferox!

    *He walks up to him*

    Jarvis: Take care of this place in my absense. I trust you.

    Ferox: Yes, yes, master, I will do as you ask ask.

    Jarvis: Excellent.

    *Jarvis climbs into his mech, and shuts the cockpit*

    Jarvis: Release the clamps and ready the gateway!

    *Ferox scurries over to a big control panel, pulls some levers and flicks some switches, and the mech is released of its clamps, and a giant portal suddenly opens*

    *Inside the cockpit, Jarvis looks at his map, and numbers appear on it*

    Jarvis: Ah... you always tell me where to go. Ferox! Enter co-ordinates 77734568348901389342789-gamma-405, and apply!

    *Ferox does so, and the portal turns blue, the right colour for a fixed location*

    *Jarvis calls down to Rahksha below*

    Jarvis: Mr Rahksha, after you, I insist!

    OOS: Jarvis' mech looks just like the one in my avatar.


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:36 am

    [ Ikebukuro III, Museum: ]

    Takaro: Ah, wonderful~!

    *He goes to hurry back up to the main museum*

    Takaro: Take a look-see at the other exhibits if you want~ My student is here~!

    *He ushers Jolyne into a side-room*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Fortress Klak & Co. Are Attacking: ]

    *Despite the caucophany of war, an engine can be heard by some approaching*

    *Across the battlefield, weaving through explosion after explosion, a shiny silver sportscar blitzes in*

    *From within, a familiar male voice can be heard screaming desperately*

    ???: NAMAH PUT THE G#####M BRAKES ON!!

    *Abruptly, the car comes screeching to a halt and flashes pink*

    *None other than Zev and Namah are propelled from the rapidly-vanishing car*

    Zev: Alright. That's the last time I let a woman drive me.

    Namah: Quit'cha b!tchin'. It's better than your crazy Juraian driving.

    Zev: ...Yeah I choose to ignore that. Looks like we made it just in time.

    Namah: So. Want me to screw with their security a bit? *Takes out a small handheld device*

    Zev: You got it. In the meantime, I'll bust out some of my new moves. *Holds hands out, about a meter apart*

    *In-between his palms appears a katana with a pewter-gray tsuba, a black hilt, and a notched gray sheathe*

    Namah: Sweet. *Begins typing away on the holographic interface*

    Zev: *Raises a two-layer energy field around Namah and wraps it in a third layer that renders her invisible*

    *Next, he turns to face the ongoing battle, staring between the fighters*

    *Breath slowing noticeably, he silently draws his katana and leaves the sheath to vanish*

    Zev: ... *Lays both hands on his sword* ...Zanjutsu... *Raises sword upright, in front of his right shoulder*

    *He proceeds to slowly reposition so the blade is angled down and away from his right hip*

    Zev: ...Now. *Slashes upward and across chest, towards the walls of the fortress*

    *In that instant, Zev's pale blue-green aura erupts into life and surges through his sword*

    *Out from the tip bursts a huge wave of energy, growing larger as it approaches the fortress's walls*

    *Just before impact, the distinct sound of not a wolf, but a dog howling can be heard*

    *Then, on the catastrophic impact, instruments start going haywire within*

    Zev: Looks like they know I'm here. *Disappears in a flicker*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:26 am

    *Gene Simmons' bomber is hit by the fighters, and crashes into a turret*

    *Gene Simmons is killed instantly*

    -----

    *Blackout notices Zev and Namah's.....subtle entrance*

    Blackout: Oh great, like we needed more buffoons 'round here! *telepathically* Hey Raregroove, care to help out? *blasts a random soldier with heat vision*

    -----

    DRJ: No. *walks out*

    -----

    *meanwhile, in the Terugan capital, Shockwave walks into Governor TBP's new office, and salutes*

    TBP: Please, sit down.

    *Shockwave does so*

    TBP: How goes the creation of the new units?

    Shockwave: Very well. The Terugan Volunteer Corps now number over 300. Burn a few villages, and the rest of the idiots soon get the message.

    TBP: Very well. It is highly unlikely that anyone knows we are here, let alone is going to attack. But we mustn't be unprepared for any and all eventualities. You may return to your facility.

    Shockwave: Yessir! *walks out*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:38 am

    *The Malchiorian who was speaking to Sasuken raises his eyebrow, and nods*

    ???: "Blackout told him of an enemy fortress on a planet called Corrantia. It's plenty of parsecs away from here. I can assume they are in combat."

    ---

    *Rahksha walks into the blue portal*

    ---

    *the Thanagarians are still confused by the mist*

    *meanwhile, those that stayed in their own ship begin grabbing flashlights as the power flickers off and on*

    Thanagarian Captain: "There are many intruders on this ship. Be prepared for battle, warriors."

    *they grab weapons, and walk into the hallway*

    ---

    *D-Klak curses over the comlink*

    *he turns his ship, and drives straight for the fighters, shooting at them madly*

    *Meanwhile, on the surface*

    Malchiorian 90: "What the hell was that?"

    Me: That, my friend, was Zev Raregroove. *continues fighting*

    ---

    *the soldier hit with heat vision dies*

    *the fortress that was hit with Zev's attacks slowly begins to repair itself*

    *Perseus, Lancer, and a couple of enemy soldiers were knocked out by the attack*

    Perseus: "*gets up* This fortress is organic. Don't they know that hurting it will only make it stronger? We need to find a way to destroy it, not tease it!"

    Lancer: "Later! We got company!"

    *the soldiers approach them, and they keep fighting*

    *Nadle is surrounded by more troopers*

    Nadle: "Take down one and a dozen take his place!"

    *the garrison outside begins to grow larger, as more legions come out of the fortress, apparently unfazed by the conflict inside of the walls*

    *Protoman takes down the squad that was attacking him with ease using his longsword/armblade, but he is shot in the head by an enemy sniper*

    *he falls off the insect, and crashes onto the ground*

    ---

    *DM Helryx laughs and shakes her head*


    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:35 am

    *Jarvis follows in his mech. Ferox closes the portal soon after*

    OOS: Klak, where are we?


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:31 am

    [ Fortress: ]

    *Abruptly, several soldiers approaching Blackout are cut down*

    *Back-to-back with him, Zev chuckles and speaks casually*

    Zev: 'Ey. Sorry it took me so long to get to the party. I had to find some friends to bring along.

    *Raising his katana, he lays his flat palm over its blade*

    Zev: Now. I think it's time we had a little competition. Winner is the one who puts the most of these goons down. You lose, you have to buy me lunch, and I haven't eaten for two days. *Licks lips*

    *Abruptly, his blue-green aura begins to shimmer around him, before erupting fully to life as several writhing tendrils*

    *From within his katana emanates a terrible bellowing, like thunder and the beating of drums*

    Zev: ...Leap, Dai Kirin. *Is surrounded by a tower of fiery light*

    *When the light fades, his katana has become a small staff the length of his forearm and hand*

    Zev: *Spins the staff a few times* Try to keep up, you rusted old megalomaniac.

    *He suddenly appears on the other side of three or four soldiers*

    *A split second later, their faces are bashed in as they go flying*

    Zev: *Keeps moving with this sheerly ridiculous speed*

    *More and more soldiers keep going flying*

    *Sparks begin to crackle in the air*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:50 pm

    Blackout: You're on.

    *he randomly pulls the Hades Gauntlet Armagus out of nowhere, and puts it on*

    Blackout: Let the games begin.

    *he starts attacking the soldiers with maroon mist, killing some of them*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:28 am

    [ Fortress: ]

    *Briefly halted atop a crashed troop transport, Zev grins*

    Zev: Great to see you got over being such a buzzkill, Blackout! Dahaha!

    *In the next instant, he's several meters away and has sent three troops flying with a single strike*

    *He continues to bolt all over the area, continually assaulting troops*

    *Anytime he stops, the kambo staff in his grasp can be seen to crackle with electricity*

    *Meanwhile, several defense turrets begin to go haywire*

    *Some start exploding randomly*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:50 am

    *Blackout repels one of the soldiers into one of the turrets just as it fires, blowing a hole in his chest*

    *he then sees Zev sending three troops flying with a single strike*

    Blackout: That still only counts as one!

    OOS: Five points to whoever gets the reference.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:55 am

    OOS, @ DRJ: Nice LotR reference~

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Fortress: ]

    Zev: *Continues assaulting the soldiers*

    *However, even as he crushes the skull of a soldier whose shot grazed his arm, Zev spins to gaze at the fortress*

    *At a familiar aura, he stares at a retreating transport*

    *He abruptly catches a bespectacled, pale, whitehaired man in the window, with a terrible, chilling aura*

    *Just as Zev is about to leap, the ship disappears into a warp portal*

    Zev: KAGATO, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!? CAPTURING A - Uuurrrrrggghhh...

    *The growth of a white bone-matter on Zev's cheek stops him*

    *As his left sclera starts to fade into black, Zev rips the plate forming off his cheek*

    *Crushing it into dust, Zev scowls darkly*

    Zev: Not yet, ya wily b@stard.

    *He leaps back into the fight*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Faraway Desert Planet: ]

    *The scene is an abandoned city*

    *Slowly, carefully, a small ship docks in the burned-out port*

    *From within, Shroom, Moss, Draak'ha, Yuuka, and Ursakune get an immense feeling of foreboding*

    *A slow wind howls through the dock*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:12 am

    *A ramp lowers down from the ship, and Shroom is shoved out of the entrance by what looks like Draak'ha's hands*

    *The door slides shut*

    Shroom: Welp. Guess I'm scouting.

    *Shroom takes out one of his shields and walks casually in a direction opposite to the ship*

    *He tries not to get the sense of foreboding get to him*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:17 am

    [ Abandoned Dock: ]

    *Abruptly, a recording can be heard nearby*

    ???: Come to the third apartment building down the main street from here, and present the card you were given. Make sure that everyone who's come for this appointment is accounted for.

    *With a crackle, the recording ends and near-silence reigns*

    *Only the eerie wind can be heard*

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:58 am