BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Zev the Reveler
Adrastos
Yenot
Heat
SHROOM
9 posters

BZPower Battles

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7053

BZPower Battles - Page 9 Empty Re: BZPower Battles

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:59 pm

[ Training Arena: ]

Zev: You got it. Let's go!

*He dashes forward, unleashing a quick slash forward*

Zev: Kūki Kama! *The O.S.: Jingi glows, before letting fly a golden-colored air blade*

Mikihisa: *In the center* Fumon Tonkou. *Drives palm forward*

*The airblade is distorted, before rippling out of existence just before impact*

Zev: ... *Looks downward* ...Aha!! I've got it!!

*He spins, shouting back to Shroom*

Zev: Imari and Shigaraki don't have shadows! Urk!!

*From the left and right, he's been jabbed in the face and roundhouse kicked in the chest*

Mikihisa: *Leaps over the three, before dashing towards Shroom* ...Hm.

*Dropping down low, he sweeps his leg across the ground - Sending a quick blade of air up towards Shroom*

Mikihisa: Haven't named that one yet. You got any good ideas? *Flips back to feet*

*He prepares to leap in to attack again*

[ Bebop II: ]

Dorothy: ... *Nods at Yuuka* Of course. I would be very happy to.

*Going over to a nearby shelf, she picks up a relatively small book; taking it back, she opens it for Yuuka*

*On the very first page is a list of letters; essentially the basic English alphabet, along with other alphabets*

Dorothy: This is 'Common', the most widely-used language in the known Universe. That is because, for some reason or another, many different races have found things in common with their writings.

*She looks at Yuuka for a few moments, seeming to think about something, before continuing again*

Dorothy: Are any of these alphabets familiar?

---

*At this time, the five Spirit Allies have been dismissed*

Anna: ... *Looks up at Vi* I know you probably get enough of this with Zev...But would you like to spar a bit?

Vi: *Smiles* I'd be happy to. We should be able to get a match done before Zev comes back to take a nap.

*Standing up, she leads Anna towards the Training Room*

---

*Once they get to the training room, Vi begins concentrating*

Vi: ...Rrrrrgh...!! *Goes through the immense effort needed to invoke Mic and form an OverSoul*

*As soon as O.S.: Were-Jaguar is finished, she looks up at Anna with a smile*

Vi: Anytime at all that you're ready, Anna.

Anna: Of course. *Leaps in swiftly, drawing katana* Raregroove Takaryu: Jinsokuna Tsubasa!!

*She unleashes two slashes - One downward, aimed at Vi's right shoulder, and one across her stomach*

Vi: *Dodges back quickly* Ayers Rock Dash!! *Leaps in, slashing claws*

Anna: Takaryu: Gekitai Suru! *Flips katana around so blade is pointed downward, and swings upward*

*Though the hit is parried, Anna fully feels the immense force*

Anna: ...An impressive start. You were stronger than I anticipated - I'm a little scared...

Vi: *Chuckles* Are all of Zev's family this full of it?

*The two prepare to continue*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9903

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPower Battles - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:00 pm

OOS: Sorry Klak, I have been rushed in my posts lately...here we go again...(Customer walked in)
    See every time I post, I am interrupted again and again, so things get forgotten
    This is the down side of having my ONLY NET ACCESS be at my place of business
    That, and please see this post I made half a page ago:
    arsenicCatnip wrote:OOS:
    Rixika: Yeah, I think I do. Though time is more Luxord's game...So, where shall we begin?
    Who's not paying attention NOW?!?!?

*Ynot spins his ball and flattens it out, liquefying it until he is standing on top of it, which is now a surfboard*

Ynot: Let's ride...

*Rides the wave of corrupted soil up and over it, grabs his board and comes down on Wekiga with a scythe, landing inches from him*

Ynot: Well played. If I hadn't been so quick, you would have had me... let's say we call this match. You were a very challenging opponent, but I have no true quarrel with you. That and killing is forbidden in this tournament...
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Coins : 6477

Post by SHROOM Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:15 pm

*Shroom blocks with both shields*

Shroom: ...

*Shroom smashes the two shields together again, this time creating an explosion of cyan energy around himself*

[ Bebop II: ]

*Yuuka gingerly looks down at the assorted characters*

Yuuka: Uhhh...

*She struggles to remember something*

Yuuka: No... I don't recognise any of these...

*Trying to not looks useless, she points to the "A" of the English alphabet*

Yuuka: I remember... Is this one... Q?

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16024

Post by Klak Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:21 pm

OOS: OH WAIT I FORGOT HER NAME IS NOW RIXIKA!!! Sorry Ynot. I guess I'm in no position to judge either, I had a really awesome yet busy day yesterday....

FK: "Luxord? I remember that one...Alright..." *suddenly, he puts his hands on her head, and she feels reality blurring*

*when Rixika/Namine wakes up, she is in F-Klak's throne room*

FK: "Now, summon your keyblade..."

---

*Nadle blocks the wave of ice with his fire shield, but is unsuccessful in blocking the ice crystals, which stab into his body*

*he leaps into the air, and uses gravity to lift Makoto*

---

*Wing Gundam goes into a calmer stance*

WG: "Then why are you here? This is a Earth Federation Military Base."

((I know, I'm mixing the Gundam centuries.))

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:
    BZPower Battles - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPower Battles - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:34 pm

OOS: Quick Q, Klak, do you get the significance of that Name?
    It's Just like the other Org members, there "Somebodys' name Anagramed with an additional 'x'
    Hence Kairi = Rixika

*She sticks out her hand and summons her Keyblade. It is white as snow, and pure as the water frozen within. It's design is intricate, and perfectly symmetrical*

Namine: It is called Radiance's Memory.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Xigneo: I don't know. I was Out for a long time, I guess I was brought here.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:32 pm

[ Tournament: ]

Wekiga: Cheh. You don't get it.

*He starts to fade away, turning into a crimson mist*

Wekiga: ...I must admit, you are quite strong...And you remind me surprisingly of G.

*With a chuckling, he imparts his last words before disappearing fully*

Wekiga: ...Turn G.'s Archery into something all your own. And don't let anyone try to change who you are.

*He fades away into the ground*

---

Makoto: Umph!! *Is taken aback by the sudden change*

*She sends out a couple of ice shards, missing Nadle completely*

Makoto: Hmmm... *Starts to form large amounts of icy furyoku onto her squirrel tail*

*A large icicle suddenly forms there, stabbing down towards the ground*

Makoto: C'mon~! *Sends a dagger of ice towards Nadle*

Mikihisa: Not talking, eh? That's fine.

*He holds his hands out towards the cyan energy, focusing*

Mikihisa: Fumon Tonkou. *Draws hands down and back, past his left hip*

*A significant portion of the energy is drawn in a stream towards where his hands direct*

Mikihisa: ... *Sweeps both hands forward again, sliding left foot forward*

*The stream of energy touches down to the ground, before surging in a blade across the dirt towards Shroom*

Mikihisa: *Gives a slight pant* ...My wife's gonna be mad for telling you...But that's one of our family's techniques. Fumon Tonkou involves reading the paths that furyoku and reiyoku take. With proper use, one can cancel out magic spells of various kinds, read an opponent's movements, and redirect a spell's flow. Unfortunately, if you use it too much, it puts a serious strain on your body...

*Looking to Shroom, he makes no more motions to attack; simply watching him*

Mikihisa: What do you think of our techniques? Do they look like something that's within your style, Shroom-san...?

*Meanwhile, Imari and Shigaraki - Still copying Mikihisa - Continue assaulting Zev*

Zev: *Cannot even get a chance to counter*

[ The Bebop II: ]

Dorothy: ...I'm afraid not. But that's progress - According to my files, most illiterate creatures can't even make their guesses within the right alphabet...

*Placing her finger on the same character, Dorothy continues patiently*

Dorothy: This is "a". As in "apple" or "alligator". It is the first letter of the English alphabet. "Q" is the twelfth letter of the English alphabet. I take this to mean that you have a capacity to learn.

*Taking out a pencil and a sheet of paper, Dorothy sets the paper down and shows the pencil to Yuuka*

Dorothy: Since you don't have humanoid hands, and your feet may not be proper for writing, there is another option.

*Unabashedly placing the pencil in her teeth, lead pointing out, Dorothy leans on her forearms over the paper*

Dorothy: ... ... ... *Sits up, taking the pencil out* Like that.

*There on the paper is a rough, yet legible letter "A"*

Dorothy: Do you think you can learn to do that?

*She watches her calmly*

---

Vi: *Lunges at Anna again*

Anna: *Parries like before* Hmmm...I think I know a way to get an edge*

*She changes her stance slightly, holding her sword at her right shoulder with elbows out*

Anna: Glory Yūgureryu: Doku Moya. *Starts swaying slightly from side to side*

Vi: *Prepares to leap at her* I've seen that before, and I know what you're about to try!!

Anna: *Smiles coolly* You've seen Kat Kuro's technique. Not this one.

*She suddenly disappears, just as Vi leaps to attack her*

Vi: *Spins, landing on all fours* ... *Sniff* *Sniff* Crap...Her scent is everywhere...How fast is she moving...!?

*Suddenly, a shallow cut is slashed across her back - Though Vi doesn't even flinch*

Vi: ...I see. That's your game. Well, it'll only be a matter of time...I just need to wait this out.

*Another shallow cut appears on her right shoulder, then two crossed in an "X" on her left shin*

Vi: ... *Remains silent, waiting for something* ...
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Ynot: No one can change who I am.

*Fedele let's go of Ynot's hand and returns to his Storm Lion form, then back to the ring*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:48 pm

*Shroom dodges to the side with some fluidity, not seeming as though he is actually trying, but dodging the attack nevertheless*

Shroom: My style?

*He scratches his head*

Shroom: I have learned so much, even I don't know my style, whatever I do is kind of... Random, I have so many techniques for the same situations; I don't get a chance to use most of them.

*He smashes both shields into the floor, and blue energy blades stab out of the ground under Mikihisa*

*Some blades also assault Imari and Shigaraki*

*Yuuka takes in all of the information, she is eager to learn*

Yuuka: I think I can do that...

*She looks at the pencil, and waits for Dorothy to give it to her*
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Mikihisa: *Dodges the blades* I see...Not too bad.

Imari & Shigaraki: *Leap away from the blades, returned to their normal forms upon landing*

Zev: *Clearly exhausted and in great pain; though, with few bruises and no cuts*

Imari: Not too bad, Zev-kun...You might have a chance to beat us, someday. *Chuckles*

Shigaraki: ...It's good to see you've improved. I hope you become whatever kind of warrior your hopes are set on.

*With that, the two fade away; the two smooth stones flying back into Mikihisa's grasp*

Mikihisa: I'd say we're done, for now. *Walks over towards the exit*

Tamao: *Heads towards Zev* ...Rutherfor and Ryo-Ohki are with Thalim. Let's head back to your ship and check your injuries.

Zev: *Nods, dissolving the O.S. and placing the Sacred Rock Knife back on necklace* ...Thanks, Sis.

*As the two head out, they pass Sagihime and Namah, who are entering as they leave*

Sagihime: Relax. The Imp just wanted to see my strength for herself.

Namah: *Smiles at Zev* I'll catch up to you guys soon. Don't get yourself hurt worse until then.

Zev: ... *Smiles back* You got it, Namah. Good luck.

*When everyone else has left the arena, save for Mikihisa in the viewing area, Sagihime and Namah stand apart*

Sagihime: *Takes out a pair of paper dolls with outstretched, rectangular arms, circular heads, and tapering bodies*

Namah: ...Shikigami? You seemed to be one who'd like more threatening Spirit Allies...

Sagihime: *Remains frowning, not giving a reply* O.S.: Zenki & Kouki. *Tosses up the two dolls*

*The paper dolls swoop through the air, levitating upright before Sagihime*

*Accumulating massive amounts of threatening energy, the Spirit Allies begin to form...*

BZPower Battles - Page 9 Zenki_%26_Kouki

Namah: ... *Stares, eyes wide open* ...Okay...That's...Pretty intimidating...

Sagihime: If you resort to using any Spirit Allies, you fail the test. You must defeat these two under your own abilities.

Namah: *Looks outraged for a moment, before calming* ...Alright. You've got it.

Sagihime: You have the potential to awaken new abilities...But only if your body is placed under intense pressure.

Namah: *Nods* Pushing me until I'm forced to traverse my limits, hm?

Sagihime: Exactly so. *Points towards her* Zenki. Attack. No attempts on lethal force, or you'll suffer one year of total suppression. Understood?

Zenki: *The one-horned oni with a blue sash, snorts in agreement* ... *Suddenly lunges*

Namah: *Barely manages to dodge, but cannot avoid the next attack* Guargh!!

*A right hook from Zenki sends her flipping through the air, before landing on her back*

Zenki: ... *Grunt* *Snort* *Snort* ... *Waits for her to get up* ...

Namah: *Struggles to rise* ...Try that again, fatass.

Zenki: ... *Lunges again, slamming both fists downward*

Namah: *Does a sort of flip around, ending up on Zenki's back* Guh! Gah!

*Despite Zenki's shaking and bucking, her sticky finger and toepads keep her hanging on*

Namah: *Raises hand up, forming a small sphere of pink energy* Ether Grenade!

*Slamming it into the back of Zenki's head, she uses the explosion to launch herself away*

Namah: ... *Watches on as the shikigami turns* ...Oh, crap.

*She prepares to attempt another dodge*

Dorothy: Here you go.

*She offers the flat end of the pencil for Yuuka to take in her teeth*

Dorothy: *Waits patiently*

---

Vi: *Has several small cuts on her arms and legs* ...

*Suddenly, her left ear twitches slightly; then, both ears at once*

Vi: ...Gotcha!! *Lashes out with right claw, straight to the side of her*

Anna: *Barely manages to stop herself in time* ...Impressive.

Vi: *Dissolves O.S.: Were-Jaguar* You wanna get something else to eat?

Anna: *Nods* That did work up a bit of an appetite...

*Sheathing her katana, she follows Vi out*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:21 pm

*Ynot and the rest of the crew minus Hokagetsu are waiting in the Ironclad*

Ynot: Sooo, who all's still loitering in here?

Sasuken: No clue..urk...

Ynot: Looks like Malygos took it easy on you...

Sasuken: Yeah...took it easy...I'll send out an announcement to anyone still on board to meet in the Bridge

*He does so*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:26 pm

*Shroom follows Tamao and Zev out, but once out of the domes sets course for the Vesica piscis, waving a hand lazily behind him*

Shroom: Seeya guys.

*He casually walks toward his ship, not in any hurry at all*

*Yuuka takes the pencil in her teeth, awkwardly bending down towards the paper, using her wings for support*

*It takes some time, but she manages to draw a slightly vertically squished "A"*

Yuuka: *Speech muffled by pencil* -at okay?

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Dorothy: *Nods* Yes. Very good.

*She points to the next letter, still looking at Yuuka*

Dorothy: Would you like to practice "A" more, or would you like to move on?

*She watches Yuuka patiently*

---

Vi & Anna: *Have finished their plates*

*Looking out, they can see Zev and Tamao approaching*

Anna: *Dashes out* Big Brother! Big Sister! *Grabs both of them around the waists in a hug*

Zev: Anna! How have you been? I hope you've been well!

Tamao: It's so nice to see you here.

*The three continue hugging and talking*

Vi: *Watches with a smile*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:11 pm

OOS: I assume by the fact that you didn't post anything in reply to the announcement, none of you peeps are still on the Ironclad, Zev?
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:17 pm

[ Bepbop II: ]

*Yuuka wants to learn more*

Yuuka: Uhh... Can we go onto the next one?

*She remembers "A" perfectly*

[ Outside the Vesica piscis: ]

Shroom: GLaDOS?

GLaDOS: Oh, hello.

*The door opens, and Shroom walks in, making a direct course for Moss' room*

*Queen emerges in front of him*

Queen: Master!

Shroom: Hey.

*Shroom hugs Queen, before stepping to the side and continuing his course for Moss' room*

Queen: *Calls after Shroom* What are you doing?

Shroom: Waking Chlorophyll up.

*Shroom gently opens the door to Moss' room, tiptoeing inside and taking a thin wooden stick from against the wall*

*He starts poking Moss in the cheek with the stick, trying to keep a good distance*

Moss: Rrrrrghh...

*Moss waves her arms aimlessly, not fully woken up, eyes still closed*

Shroom: *Continues poking*

Moss: RRRRRRGGGGHHH!!!

*Moss breaks the stick in two with a flail of her arms, her hammock turning over and dropping her onto the floor*

Shroom: Uh-oh...

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:55 pm

OOS, Ynot: I was just going with,

If it wasn't addressed, my characters just relocated from the Ironclad to elsewhere of-screen.

Do you think so? Do I think so? I know so.

Ice cream? O~kay.

---

Dorothy: Of course. *Shows Yuuka the letter "B"*

Wisp: *Watches from the doorway, before flitting away to elsewhere*

Dorothy: Are you ready? *Looks at the young Harpie*

*Elsewhere, on a huge mountain track in a nighttime reproduction*

*Three motorcyclists are riding in formation; one has a chopper with twin tusks swooping down and forward, one has a sleek silver bike with numerous purple lines, and one has basically a giant wheel that he sits within*

Narrator: This is the infamous "Yoroha Mountain Road." The most difficult of all the station's tracks, it attracts racers from across the galaxy to test themselves. However, with its sharp curves and constant inclines, it is only because of the barriers which activate once a rider falls that bikers do not die in droves.

Biker 1: Alright, guys...The most difficult track, Yoroha Mountain Road. That man will surely appear.

Biker 2: Yeah. He practically never leaves this place - But we'll beat him today.

Biker 3: He thinks he's a real badass - But he's just a big fish in a small pond.

*Abruptly, a powerful motor and headlights can be detected behind them*

Biker 1: Here he comes! Look alive, boys!!

Biker 2 & Biker 3: Your time has come, God of Bikers!!

RRRRRMMMMM!!

*A blur of a red bike blazes past them, with the biker laying close to the bike*

Biker 1: Wh-what!? How fast is that engine!? Hell, how can public-issue wheels not fall to pieces at that speed!?

*The biker approaches a sharp curve, but doesn't slow down - He accelerates*

Biker 2: What the hell's up with that guy!? Does he have a death wish!? No one accelerates into a mountain turn!!

*Nonetheless, though the bike tilts and the course swerves, he keeps going easily*

*The three bikers follow several moments later, staring in shock*

Biker 3: We can't keep up with his exit speed...! He's a monster!!

*'Monster Biker' keeps going nonetheless, staring straight ahead*

Narrator: This is the legendary "God of Bikers", known only as Scary Monster. He has never lost a race, and the Yoroha Mountain Road is practically his property. Some say that he is a fallen demigod who uses a bike forged from meteorites and comit tails, in the fires of newborn stars - But he never stops long enough for anyone to ask...

Scary Monster: Those fools...They think that I can be beaten by a normal bike. I've put my entire life into this machine...And paid for it. They'll never know how lonely it is at the top...Hm?

*He hears another motor behind him, much more high-pitched and coming up fast*

Scary Monster: Another challenger...? Feh. Let's see what you've got, then.

*Before he can even accelerate, the other machine is right next to him - Then, far ahead*

Scary Monster: ...!? Wh...What...What manner of...!? ...!! Are you telling me I was beaten by a - !? GYAAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!

*The other machine has gone so fast, it has some kind of spherical cyclone chasing it*

Narrator: It seems a new dawn has risen...!! The dawn of...The Vespa Woman and the Celestial Demon!!

Haruko: *Back to her normal outfit, is driving her scooter madly - Zipping from side to side* YEAH!! YEAH-YEAH-YEEEAAAH!!

Ryoko: *Holding onto her from behind* You swear that this is worth it...?

Haruko: Yup! At the very top, where only a few bikers know of, is a Sacred Snack Shack!! A place where the root beer flows like tears of joy from an angel, where the onion rings are golden like the treasure of a slain dragon, where the hot dogs will make ya jump back and kiss yourself!!

Ryoko: ...Yeah, sure, okay. *Falls silent, still holding onto her* ...Do you hear screaming?

Haruko: Yup! We have defeated a mighty god king this day!

Ryoko: You mean the mountain, right? Metaphorical?

Haruko: Nope! Someday, you'll be able to hear the Narrator to.

Ryoko: ...I usually just ignore him...But I'll learn to listen, if you say so. *Yawn*

---

*At The Top of the Mountain*

*As opposed to the rest of the track, the top is of a pleasant, brisk morning*

Haruko: *Is savagely attacking a hotdog with barbecue shoulder, barbecue sauce, and melted cheese*

Ryoko: ... *Idly sips some root beer* ...Ah. *Sips some more root beer* ...Hm? *Looks over at a group of gossipers*

Gossiper 1: Didja hear? The God of Bikers, Scary Monster, was defeated by a mystery biker from outside the Station!

Gossiper 2: Yeah, yeah! All that anyone ever heard was a motor that was like a wasp's wingbeats, and they found three bikers who said that a round tornado came after the biker and carried them up the mountain for half a mile!

Gossiper 3: Man, whoever can control that kind of bike must be some new kinda badass we've never even heard of!!

Ryoko: ... *Looks over at Haruko* ...Don't they call you the 'Wasp Woman' in some parts?

Haruko: *Om Nom Nom* Now my earlier statements make sense, hm?

Ryoko: *Looks out, to see a spherical cyclone carrying several bikes and riders within*

*She stares for a few moments more, before taking another sip of root beer*

Ryoko: I saw nothing, I heard nothing, I know nothing.

Haruko: Mya-hm! *Nods in agreement*
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 pm

OOS: Okay, just making sure..., didn't want to fly off with peeps stowing away unknowingly...

Sasuken: Looks like no one's on 'cept us, sir

Ynot: Good, as soon as I'm finished here and we get the new Heart of Gold installed, Set a course for new Z'traa. You four have a date.

Trixitn: Pardon?

Ynot: You'll see.
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:15 pm

OOS: Heheheh, are we gonna continue this for the whole alphabet!? ^^

[ Bepbop II: ]

Yuuka: Yeah.

*She has a bit more trouble drawing a "B", attempting to draw it under her previously drawn "A", the "B" looks more like an 8.*

Yuuka: *Still muffled by the pencil* Did I do it right?

[ Vesica piscis - Moss' room: ]

Moss: RRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

*Moss looks up at Shroom, teeth bared and growling*

Shroom: Oh no...

* Outside the room, thumping and growling sounds can be heard, and Queen waits outside the door, worried*

*Muffled voices can be heard outside the door*

Shroom: Moss...! Stop it!

*More thumping sounds can be heard, and the growling growls louder*

Shroom: Queen! Help! HELP!

*Queen bursts into the door, to see Moss with her legs wrapped around Shroom's neck and sitting on his shoulders, pulling at his hair; Shroom stumbling around, trying to get Moss off*

Queen: What should I do?

*Falls to the floor, still struggling to get Moss off his neck*

Shroom: Anything!

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Dorothy: Yes...Very, very good.

*Cue to several minutes and a few sheets of paper later*

Dorothy: ... *Looks down at three pages, each with the English alphabet written on it; from left to right, they noticeably improve in neatness*

*Looking up to Yuuka, Dorothy's expression and tone remain as unreadable as ever*

Dorothy: Do you feel like moving on?

---

*In The Kitchen*

Haruko & Ryoko: *Have arrived at the ship in time for the reunion between Zev and both of his sisters*

*Sitting before Zev, Tamao, Anna Ryoko, and Vi are several plates of rice with glowing sunset orange curry*

Haruko: *Stands to the side in a complete French maid outfit, hair done up in a ponytail* How is it, everyone?

Zev: *Takes a big spoonful* ... *Face turns red, then purple, then green, then blue with yellow polka dots, and continues shifting like that* ...G...Ggghhh...Aaaggghhh...

Tamao: *Has taken her own spoonful* ...M...My word...What is...This vile...Curry...? *Her brow is sweating profusely, and she has to fight to keep from loosening her kimono so far as to be indecent due to the heat* Is it even...Curry...!?

Anna: *Is trying to fan at her mouth, face glowing pink from the heat* ...So...Hot...Too hot...Hot... *Takes the glass of milk handed to her by Haruko, guzzling it down* Glgh...Glgh... *Whimper*

Ryoko: *Simply drinks from a small sake gourd, smirking* Glad I wasn't hungry - I can survive any poison, but not Bilkan Mumuyan Curry. Did you know that Bilkan Mumuyan Peppers can scare off demons? No lie!

Vi: *Is easily eating spoonful after spoonful* ...I like it. Don't know what you all are crying about. *Takes a particularly big spoonful* Mmm...Reminds me of home. Before the orphanage.

Tamao: *Hair is starting to come undone, and her eyes look slightly glassy* Where in...Creation...Were you...Born...!?

Anna: *Continues drinking glass after glass of milk given to her by a still-smiling Haruko*

Zev: ... *Rests face-down in the curry, sending up little bubbles* ...

Haruko: ...Maybe next time I'll get Little Prince Curry.

Vi: No way. This stuff is good. You should fix more.

Zev: *Jumps up* No, Vi, no!! There comes a time when a man must stand up for what he believes in!!

Anna: *Jumps up* I'm with my Big Brother!! If you're going to eat this, leave us out!!

Tamao: *Mumbles* ...I need to... *Stomach gives a rumble, as she rests her hands on her abdomen* ...Eeeuuugh...

Haruko: *Walks around, tapping her shoulder* Down the hall, first door to the right.

Tamao: ...Thank you. *Stands gracefully* If you will excuse me, I have matters to attend to. *Walks calmly to the door*

*Right after the door is quietly shut, a sound like a short stampede and the distinct cries of two someones being smashed aside can be heard in the hall*

Zev: ...Yeah. If it could make Tamao lose composure like that, it shouldn't be called curry anymore.

Vi: *Another spoonful* Fine, you bunch of sissies. More for me.

Haruko: I have another plate ready, Vi-chan~

Vi: Thank you! I'd love that! *Smiles at Haruko*

Ryoko: *Shakes convulsively in silent laughter, mouth in a wide smile*

Anna: ...You keep strange company, Big Brother.

Zev: ...I know, Little Sis. I know.

Last edited by Zev: Kitsune-tan~ on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Yenot Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:43 pm

OOS: Tournament's waiting on Klak, init?
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:50 am

*Nadle summons a tornado, which takes away the icicles*

*He then summons a massive insect, falling on it*

*the insect charges at Makoto*

---

OOS: I see what you did there with the name, Ynot..I can't believe I missed that one.

*F-Klak nods*

FK: "Now, put it away...."
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:02 am

[ Tournament: ]

Makoto: ...M'kay! Change of plans then! *Spins aroudnd*

*She slashes the now-gigantic icicle formed on the back of her squirrel tail towards Nadle's insect*

Makoto: Here goes something!!

*Most of the group have gathered in some kind of living/dining room*

Tamao: *Has recovered gracefully, and is writing poetry in a small side room*

Ryoko: *Rests atop a mostly decorative rafter, hands folded behind head* ...Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...

Vi & Ed: *Are sitting at a low-lying table, tinkering with some kind of gun*

Zev, Anna, & Haruko: *Sit on the couch, watching the T.V. blankly*

Wisp: ... *Floats past the two* ...What'cha watchin'...?

Zev, Anna, & Haruko: *At the same time* Lucky Star.

Wisp: ... *Sits down in a chair beside them* ...

*The ground all around is severely damaged*

Namah: ... *Clothes are torn rather badly, and has numerous scars* ...

*Despite her slump, massive amounts of furyoku are roiling about her person*

Zenki: *Snort* *Lunges in, swinging fist towards her*

Namah: ... *Dodges at the last moment, sliding fingertips up the shikigami's arm*

Zenki: *That arm suddenly falls totally limp, causing him to grunt*

Namah: *Drives her palm into the shikigami's solar plexus, forcing huge amounts of furyoku into him*

*Blazing, pale pink energy jets out of Zenki's back, causing him to slump*

*Abruptly, both he and Kouki are dismissed; the paper dolls returning to Sagihime*

Sagihime: ... *Walks over to Namah* ...I'll take you back to my ship. Zev doesn't need to see this.

Namah: ...Yeah... *Sways back and forth a bit, groaning quietly*

*A pair of strong arms support her, picking the strange girl up gently*

Mikihisa: Let's get going.

*The trio leave the arena, but Sagihime stops short*

Sagihime: ...Are you two friends of hers and Zev's?

Pitou: ... *Pops out from behind a crate* I'm on relatively easy terms with Zev, and Namah seems to like me.

Mamimi: *Looks out over another crate* I don't think they know enough about me to form an opinion.

Sagihime: ... *Stares slightly past the two for a few moments* ...Come along, then.

*Without another word, the two follow after*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Coins : 7259

Post by Malygos Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:33 am

OOS: *Taps foot, waiting for people to finish*
    Endless Sea

Coins : 4849

BZPower Battles - Page 9 Empty Time to shake things up!

Post by Endless Sea Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:19 am

OOC: Not to worry, old buddy old pal, I believe I have a rather nice diversion.

IC: When Lord Malygos had suggested to Endless Sea how to enter the Battles, his main piece of advice could be summed up as "make it as flashy as possible".

Endless had taken it to heart.

Announced by a earsplitting crack dwarfing the thunder of the greatest of thunderbolts, reality sundered itself on a straight line from the planet surface to the edge of its exosphere. The tear widened marginally, and an enormous explosion of fire and light erupted out of it in a display visible from space-

-And leaping directly away from it, as if having been chased through the portal,was what appeared to be a teenage boy in summer attire, wearing a backpack filled almost to its breaking point.

He landed lightly on his feet some distance away from the fireball, spending a moment to observe its glory, then took off his pack and began running through its supplies.

Hmm... thought Endless. Let's see here... Laptop PC: check. Too many notebooks to count: check. Printer: check. Dozen-pack of Holy Hand Grenades... He blinked. "Well, that's odd. I thought I asked Makuta to pack those. Then again, I guess I can always go back and ask, and if all else fails the exploding nougats will work in a pinch..."

The survey went on, until finally all the items in his TARDIS-inspired backpack had been gone over. Rezipping it and pulling it on, he shifted his gaze in a seemingly random direction, and a rather annoyed look sprang onto his face. "So that's where they all are. Huh. This topic's hard enough to fol-"

The interruption came in the form of a musical chime from his backpack. Endless frowned and waved his hand, summoning his laptop through another plothole (albeit one much smaller and less flashy than that which he had used to arrive). Sure enough, his PM box displayed a notification of a new message from the user "BBC". Endless Sea skimmed over its contents, then snorted and typed his reply.

You may be the Architect, boss, but last time I checked, there weren't any rules of entering an avatar as your player character. And don't worry- after my appearance during the tournament, I think I'll stop interfering... For a while, that is.

Endless Sea- Alaki

P.S.- I'm using my amalgam Five Empires galaxy as my domain, and there's nothing you can do about it. Ha, ha, ha.

The message sent, Endless turned his interspatial gaze to the heavens- and, as if on cue, space began to change.

It started relatively small. A shimmer in deep space, soon followed by another four, and then five stars sprang into being.

The shimmering spread, and the five stars were soon followed by five star systems.

And then more stars. More planets. More rocks, more ice, more gas and dark matter and black holes and light and dark and radiation and heat and cold and lightning-

And soon enough, a small fraction of the universe was rolling with interversal energy, producing displays of light and energy that would cause astronomers the universe wide to have heart attacks out of its sheer impossibility.

The shimmering faded.

In its place was an enormous, luminescent galaxy- the domain of the amalgam Five Empires, formerly known as the Milky Way, now the Eclipse Spiral.

Satisfied, Endless Sea turned and opened up a plot hole bearing a distinct resemblance to a Corridor of Darkness, and, making sure that it would drop him in the middle of Malygos' battle with Ynot, stepped through.

Behind him laid a dramatic alteration to the BZPB universe that would no doubt bring down consequences from the Architect's sect- this did not bother him one whit.

The plothole closed, and the planet was silent.

OOC: *hunkers down in labunker and gets ready for other players' disbelieving rage*

Last edited by Endless Sea on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To make things easier to read)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:36 am

Xigneo: I Have seen great disturbances and turbulent worlds in this era. What Has caused all this? I can feel the blood pumping round my veins go as cold as ice, I sense there is something wrong here.

Last edited by Nerd Command Central on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15502

Post by Kon Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Yon: You dirty-

Vok: Guards, take Yon to the carbonax freezing chamber. You know what to do.

*The guards nod and drag Yon, kicking and screaming, out of the room*

Vok: You, Shattered Mirror Yon, will come with me. We have a lot to discuss.

*Meanwhile, on Vassilan*

*A member of Nyatera's species goes to her and picks her up*

???: Nyatera? Are you all right?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Tamao: *Has closed the door to her side-room and began meditating*

Vi & Ed: *Continue tinkering with the gun, occasionally whispering to each other*

Ryoko: *Still lays atop the rafter, though now face-down; her left arm folded to rest her face on, her right arm hanging over the side of the wooden beam*

Zev, Anna, and Haruko: *Are now listening to some kind of progressive music, staring around contentedly*

Wisp: *Has curled up in the chair, fast asleep*

---

Dorothy: *Looks at Yuuka*

*She seems to show a hint of worry, or perhaps confusion for a moment, but it quickly passes*

Dorothy: ...Would you like to move on, or would you like to take a short break?

*Her eyes soften almost imperceptibly*

[ Sagihime & Mikihisa's Ship: ]

Namah: *Grunts in pain* What is this stuff!? *Her tail arches angrily*

Mikihisa: *Continues applying a pale mint-green liquid* This is a salve made from Aloe Riparia and Destrade Cactus Seeds. They're both excellent for healing wounds caused by unnatural means - Unfortunately, when mixed together, their great healing ability comes at the price of serious pain and itching for a few minutes.

Namah: ... *Glares at him from her seat beside a table* ...And this'll heal my wounds enough that...?

Mikihisa: *Nods* Give it enough time to work, and you'll only have some minor cuts left. Aloe Riparia only grows on the banks of one river on one planet - The planet that our family mainly controls...Also, Destrade Cacti are incredibly hard to find off of that planet, and even on our planet, they're incredibly fickle about where they grow.

Namah: *Smiles softly, despite her wince at the pain of the salve being rubbed onto her shoulder* Well, you really remind me of Zev...He's always so proud when he has something cool to talk about. Something that makes him sound smart.

Mikihisa: *Chuckles behind mask* Trust me - More often than not, when it comes to me, I only sound smart. My wife is the real brains of all our operations.

Namah: *Chuckle* ...So...Zev seemed to say that you two haven't seen him in a long time. Any reason? *Fiddles with a stray thread on her pajama bottoms*

Mikihisa: Well...My wife had a brother, before I married her. He was a shaman, too - And he was never really happy with how the world was. People turning on each other, hurting each other, hating each other...

Namah: ... *Seems to catch on slightly* ...So...Whatever happened to him? Did he get hurt, or die?

Mikihisa: He died, in a big battle...But his spirit still watches over Sagihime and I, and the rest of our family. Before he died, though, he made she and I promise him something.

*His head tilts downward slightly, as he seems to fall deep in thought; he stops applying the salve for a moment*

Mikihisa: ... *Returns to normal* He made us promise that we'd make the Universe a better place.

Namah: *Eyes widen slightly* ...So...What did you do? To keep that promise to him?

Mikihisa: *Chuckle* We got to work fast. Just helping people with their problems, spreading goodwill...

Namah: ... *Smiles slightly* ...Sounds like a good way to spend your life.

Mikihisa: Zev's said the same, quite a few times.

Namah: ... *Seems to be thinking* ...

---

Sagihime: *Sits with Pitou and Mamimi in the living room*

Mamimi: ... *Looks over at her* ...Do you not trust me? *Eyes show no emotion*

Sagihime: *Looks in her direction* What do you mean? What makes you think that, right now?

Mamimi: Well...When Pitou intends someone harm, he's frank about it.

Pitou: T'is true. I don't sugarcoat it when I have wishes for bloodshed. No sirree.

Mamimi: But...People always tell me...That I'm not honest with my emotions. *Sigh* ...At times like this...I'm not sure if I feel anything in particular.

Sagihime: ... *Continues gazing towards her* ...I can tell you now - I don't see many people like you.

Mamimi: *Looks up at her* ...Am I really that empty inside...? *Seems to be growing depressed*

Sagihime: Not empty...I rarely meet people who have such an unburdened soul.

Mamimi: *Quirks head to the side* ...I'm not sure what you mean by "unburdened"...

Sagihime: Most people have their hearts, minds, and souls weighted down with needless worries and fixations...Obsessions with fitting in, or embarrassing themselves in front of others, or what will happen in the future...

Mamimi: ... *Continues staring at her* ...What about me? I worry about stuff like that sometimes...

Sagihime: Yes. But the majority of beings around your age have hearts which are simply swamped with those unneeded cares. You, on the other hand, are not ruled by those worries...Your soul is calm, and focused, and gentle.

Mamimi: ... *Blushes faintly, eyes still showing little emotion* ...Thank you...It means a lot to hear that...

Sagihime: *Sighs* Yet, like many teenagers, you just let all kind words placate you.

Mamimi: Well...It just makes me happy to hear I'm not empty.

Sagihime: ...Could you not decide that for yourself?

Mamimi: Not really. I'm not good at looking within.

Sagihime: *Sigh* I'll take your word, then.

Pitou: *Sits by, still smiling*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:41 pm

OOS: I don't think Maly vs Ynot started yet
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Yuuka: There's more?

*She smiles*

Yuuka: Okay then~!

[ Vesica piscis, Moss' room: ]

*Queen hesitates*

*Shroom has managed to get Moss off him, and is now apologizing and rubbing his head*

Shroom: I'm sorry, but can't you just tell me that you want to stay in for a few more hours?

Moss: Tell you!? It was you that was poking me WITH A FREAKIN' STICK!

Shroom: Well, that's the only way I can get at a safe distance...

*Shroom rubs his neck, wincing*

Shroom: Did you have to hurt me?

Moss: Well, people don't really take five minutes to think about their actions after being woken up from bed...

Shroom: Well, are you ready now?

Moss: Well, I'm not going outside with my pajamas on if that's what you're thinking.

*Shroom sighs and walks out of the room, muttering*

Shroom: Just get ready, okay?

*Queen exits shortly after, leaving Moss to get changed into her vine clothing (which obviously takes a large amount of time)*

[ About a million miles from the hangar, in space: ]

Genetoes: I feel like killing... Someone...

*Genetoes looks out at dark space, black eyes glinting*

Genetoes: When my master is gone, I can do what I want, which means...

*He conjures a ball of liquid darkness in his hand*

Genetoes: Time for some pointless killing and horror.

*He bursts in a comet of liquid darkness toward the hangar, not going to get there anytime soon though*

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Zev, Anna, & Wisp: *Are laying in a heap on the couch, fast asleep*

*Leaving her side-room, Tamao gives a slight smile at the sight before her*

Vi: *Chuckles* They sure know how to sleep - I haven't seen any of 'em move an inch for fifteen minutes.

Ed: *Sitting on table* Out like lights, it's alright~!

Vi: *Looks to Tamao* If they wake up, tell them that Haruko and I had to take care of something.

Tamao: *Nods to her* Of course. I hope all goes well.

Vi: *Sighs, picking up the gun that she and Ed finished* ...Me too.

*She heads out towards the exit*

[ Sagihime & Mikihisa's Ship: ]

Namah: ...So...Where did Imari and Shigaraki come from?

Mikihisa: *Finishing the bandaging* Well...Originally, they were both wild spirits. An ancestor of my family found Imari terrorizing travellers, and convinced her to follow him. That same monk found Shigaraki in an abandoned temple, and persuaded him to leave that place.

Namah: *Nods* Cool... *Seems to think about something* ...Then where did the Heron's spirits come from?

Mikihisa: *Inspecting his work* They originally belonged to a powerful onmyoji of our family. He sealed them within our family's sacred texts, so that they would emerge and kill anyone from outside the Glory-Raregroove Family who tried to use them. They tried to kill Sagihime, but she subdued them both and forced them into her service.

Namah: Wow...I guess that's why they listen to her when she threatens them with punishment.

Mikihisa: Pretty much. She doesn't make threats of punishment - She makes promises.

*The two chuckle quietly at that*

[ Space Station Basement: ]

Haruko: *Strumming on guitar as the elevator stops* So, what's the deal down here?

Vi: *Raises up the Harkonnen, which she brought from the ship* A few machines made their way down here...I thought you'd probably recognize them.

*As the two step out, several whirring and clacking noises can be heard*

*Suddenly, from around a corner emerge three machines - Slightly shorter than Vi, each with five legs ended in cyringes and television screens for heads, displaying flatlined heart rates*

Haruko: *Grins* Yup. Medical Mechanica toys, alright. *Slides goggles down over eyes*

Vi: *Lowers her own goggles* Any idea why they'd be here, of all places?

Haruko: *Revvs the motor inside her guitar* They're probably tracking someone with an N.O. signature.

Vi: *Takes aim with the Harkonnen as more drones pour out* Just a regular Sweep?

Haruko: You got it, Vi~! *Leaps in, swinging guitar around like an axe*

*Her attack sends four drones flying at once, each with its screen-face shattered and a leg or two missing*

Vi: *Fires a shot that carves a hole through six machines at once*

*As one tries to lunge from the side, she flips her rifle around and blasts clean through it*

Haruko: *Continues smashing away at the robots, sending several flying with each hit*

*Some kind of glowing green, robotic eye watches for a few moments*

*It quickly retreats*
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:19 pm

[ Vesica piscis: ]

*Moss sighs and makes her way out of the ship, wondering where the other two are*

*She notices Shroom in the main room, leaning on Queen, asleep*

Moss: *Speaks quietly to Queen* How long has he been like that?

Queen: He fell asleep on me just when he came into the room.

*Moss giggles and exits the ship, restless and with excess energy*

*She does a continuous cartwheel towards the Bepbop II, still giggling at the fact that Shroom fell asleep on Queen*

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:38 pm

[ Outside the Bebop II: ]

Mikihisa & Sagihime: *Are standing nearby the ship*

Pitou: *Has wandered off to a couple of barrels, intrigued by a tiny black kitten*

Mamimi: *Stands off to the side, staring over at Moss but not approaching*

Namah: *Does not mention her own bandaged scars* Hey, Moss.

Dorothy: ... *Looks down at the paper* ...I guess you wouldn't know what "phonetics" are?

*She turns towards Yuuka, looking at her with the same empty eyes as usual*

Dorothy: Phonetics, as I remember them, are the sounds that letters and combinations of letters make...Some letters have multiple sounds, and many letters make entirely new sounds depending on how they're put together.

*Pointing out the "A", she proceeds to sound out the basic noises the letter makes*

Dorothy: ...Does that make sense?

---

Wisp, Zev, & Anna: *Are still asleep on the couch*

Anna: *Suddenly rises up, without disturbing the others* ...Hm?

*Hurrying out, she heads toward the exit with growing speed*

Anna: ...Uncle...? Auntie...!?

Vi: *Shoots down the last two drones*

*She and Haruko continue around the corner, before encountering more drones*

*The majority of them - About ten - Each onsist of five cords for legs, and a triangle of three glowing, spherical red eyes on top of the main body*

*Five of them are roughly humanoid, with conical legs, thin bodies, and wedge-shaped heads adorned with glowing visors; instead of arms, each has three long, bladed ribbons on the backs*

*Finally, two blocking the hall have spherical, semi-organic bodies with glowing red eyes circling on diagonal tracks around them, countless wires and cords connecting them to the ceiling, and five long, cylindrical legs*

Vi: ...Medical Mechanica must be very interested in this place. *Places the Harkonnen in a holster on back, instead taking out a gun that basically consists of an oversized stungun mounted like a pistol*

Haruko: *Grins, revving guitar* Well, this place does have some good hotdogs. *Leaps in*

Vi: *Blasts the smaller drones with several arcs of electricity, causing them to fall limp with bursts of smoke*

Haruko: *Slams her guitar into the side of one humanoid drone's head, knocking it over*

*She proceeds to spin around, knocking two more into the walls*
    Endless Sea

Post by Endless Sea Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:42 pm

OOC: I think I'll reply a few times.

Nerd Command Central wrote:Xingeo: I Have seen great disturbances and turbulent worlds in this era. What Has caused all this? I can feel the blood pumping round my veins go as cold as ice, I sense there is something wrong here.

*blinks* Who are you? There's no entry for "Xingeo" in the wiki. Same for Endless Sea, of course, but then again, I only just started.

And, on a side topic, how are you the only one to notice a cosmic disturbance on such a scale? And, for that matter, what's the context? I mean, seeing as I have no idea who or what your character actually is...

Malygos wrote:OOS: I don't think Maly vs Ynot started yet

That's the thing about my plotholes, remember? They are quite literally inconsistencies in reality. I walk in at one point in space and time, and come out when your battle is at its most chaotic and pretty much troll the Architect's group (in-game, because he was getting bored of... whatever they do up there). It's an adaption of my original game plan for my character/Author Avatar.
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:49 pm

[ Outside the Bepbop II: ]

*Moss lands on her feet, looking at Namah smiling*

Moss: Hello~!

*She walks closer to Namah, slowly noticing the bandages*

*The smile slowly fades from her face*

Moss: What happened?

*She looks more curious than worried, but worried nevertheless*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:24 pm

*Malygos kneels to the ground, as if in pain*

Malygos: What...what the hell...

*Malygos stands back up, sweating profusely*

Malygos: A class W reality quake...oh dear. This is bad.
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Endless Sea wrote:OOC: I think I'll reply a few times.

Nerd Command Central wrote:Xingeo: I Have seen great disturbances and turbulent worlds in this era. What Has caused all this? I can feel the blood pumping round my veins go as cold as ice, I sense there is something wrong here.

*blinks* Who are you? There's no entry for "Xingeo" in the wiki. Same for Endless Sea, of course, but then again, I only just started.

OOS: Use the freaking search command.

http://bzpowerbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Xigneo
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Coins : 4467

Post by Adrastos Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:26 pm

OOS: I haven't had much time spare so haven't posted for a while.

Aeturnus: Get me to a ship. Your men won't hold the area for long.

*The pilot, Aeturnus and the major head down a hallway leading to the ship docks. The well-disciplined troops fall in behind them guarding each area as it is required. Minor skirmishes ensue behind them.*

Pilot: I presume that I am the only one to be able to fly any of these... *He looks around and sees a small carrier ship, perfect for his needs.* I'll use the carrier.

*The major signals with his hands and most of his men board the ship, the others set about sabotaging the other ships.*

Major: Double time! Let's get going!

*The last of the men board the ship and losses counted, 83 of them (Aeturnus, officers and all) remain. The ship flies off unpersued due to their ample sabotages. They decide to land in one of the new human colonies. The major, the four leuitenants and Aeturnus assemble to discuss their next move.*

Aeturnus: They have some big weapons, I should know, they only way they won't shoot us with them is if we mingle with their own forces. We may be able to stir some unrest also.

*Being such a young colony, not all defences are set up and the ship is easily able to land in a forest.*

Aeturnus: We can manipulate the senates armies, we must be bold and bring the battle to them. Brute force will be of no use then. They will not fire upon their own cities.

Major: Are you suggesting that we should? My men will not take kindly to this.

Aeturnus: No. *smiles* We'll let the enemy make that mistake. Attack their ambition, it could just drive them to such a last resort. We cannot risk the public also turning against us. Me in myself may be able to gain the loyalty of some...

Leuitenant 1: Won't the senate have published propaganda about you? Claiming you to be a traitor?

Aeturnus: I doubt it, they already announce that I was dead. We just need supporters, I can train anyone to be a soldier...

Leuitenant 1: *laughs* I've heard of your proud arrogance Aeturnus, I trained my own platoon and can tell you first hand that you underestimate the difficulty of such a task. I suppose that such a high ranking officer has never had to do such manual work.

Aeturnus: *angry* May I remind you of to whom you speak! I will prove it, find me anyone you wish and I will train them. Firstly and foremost in obedience.

OOS: For those of you familiar with Sun Tzu, I think you know where I'm going with this. Yes, Aeturnus is going to play this by the book.
    Endless Sea

Post by Endless Sea Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:21 pm

OOC: Hee hee hee...

Malygos wrote:*Malygos kneels to the ground, as if in pain*

Malygos: What...what the hell...

Me, I assume?

Shroom wrote:

I did. He didn't turn up.
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Namah: It's nothing - I just got a few scrapes and bruises training.

*She smiles calmly at Moss, trying to alleviate her worries*

Namah: Don't worry about it, okay...? I'm fine - I wouldn't want you to be thinking about little scratches like these.

*Abruptly, a small figure bursts out of the Bebop II, dashing over to hug Sagihime and Mikihisa around their waists*

Anna: Auntie~! Uncle~! *Nuzzles up against the two of them*

Mikihisa: *Chuckles* Well, isn't this a nice surprise?

Sagihime: *Smiles slightly* It's so good to see you, Anna-chan...

Anna: It's great to see both of you. *Hugs tighter*

Namah: *Watches with a smile*

*All of the small drones have been defeated*

Haruko: *Bashes the last humanoid drone aside* Time for the big leagues!! *Leaps towards the final drone on the left*

*However, the drone bends one leg all the way back, blocking her strike*

Haruko: What what? *Leaps away, avoiding the impact of another leg* What's it doing?

Left Drone: *Is starting to expand, the track around its body widening as its eyes tremble and move apart*

*All the while, it gives off a threatening humming noise deep within its body*

Right Drone: Warning to Fraternity Brigadier General Haruko Haruhara: Back away, or force will be used.

Haruko: *Twists pinky around inside ear, looking back at Vi* What's he blathering about?

Vi: *Has put in some kind of hi-tech earplugs, and now puts headphones on over them* Don't worry. It doesn't affect you.

Haruko: ... *Removes pinky, flicking the earwax off* ...Care to tell what that is, exactly?

Vi: *Takes up the Harkonnen again, keeping a firm grip on it and crouching down* You'll see in 3.6 seconds.

Haruko: You know, that really isn't helpful Vi-cha - GGGGGHHH-GUH-GUH-GUH-GUH-GUH-GUH... *Freezes up, twitching*

Left Drone: *Has gone back to normal size, though shaking violently and giving off a massive, deep bass tone*

*Once the din subsides and she manages to stop shaking, Haruko scowls at Vi*

Haruko: ...I would have liked to know that these things had Tuning Weapons. It might not break my brain like it would yours, but it still freaks me the hell out.

Vi: *Chuckles* Sorry! I can't hear you through my hearing protection! *Takes aim at the left drone*

Haruko: Don't pull that on me! I know that those only block - ...Whatever.

*Spinning around, she leaps to attack the drone on the right*

Haruko: I'll take my frustration out on you!!
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Endless Sea wrote:OOC: Hee hee hee...

Malygos wrote:*Malygos kneels to the ground, as if in pain*

Malygos: What...what the @#!*% ...

Me, I assume?

Shroom wrote:

I did. You didn't turn up.

There's a thing, ITS CALLED THE FREAKING RPG DISCUSSION FORUM.

Continue your "Oh, is it me?" THERE.

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:31 pm

And, on a side topic, how are you the only one to notice a cosmic disturbance on such a scale? And, for that matter, what's the context? I mean, seeing as I have no idea who or what your character actually is...

OOS: He's not just referring to your 'disturbance', but many. There are also rules you need to be acquainted with, Endless, such as the OOS tradition. Plus the whole "THERE IS NO PLOTLINE" motto of Blackout/BBC. Oh, and your reformatting of reality kind of breaks the rules. Sure, you can bring in your own parts of BZPB, but not completely change the entire game to fit your liking.

---

Wing: "There have been so many wars in this universe that we've all lost count. Luckily, the EF can keep things in order...at least whatever part of us has been taken to this place."

*They arrive at a large mother ship*

Wing: "Arriving with a...guest."

*A computerized voice is heard by Gundam Wing*

Voice: "Alright, cleared for entry."

*they enter into the ship, and Xigneo sees a large dock with many Gundam robots*

*the doors close, and Domon steps out of Gundam Wing, and jumps next to Xigneo*

BZPower Battles - Page 9 Chara_domon_c

Domon: "Somehow, I can trust you. Let's go to one of the officers. Maybe you'll be able to fight for us..."

---

*Klak is smashed to the ground by a shadow hand conjured by Treveya/Caiaphus*

Me: This is worse than I had thought....

---

*The insect screeches, and staggers back*

*Nadle throws blasts of shadow and fire from his mount towards Makoto*

---

OOS: ATTENTION GENTLEMEN!! Uterio is about to speak to the Council of Great Beings. This is an opportunity to create Great Beings to vote on whatever he proposes. THESE ARE NOT YOUR USER CHARACTERS...Good luck, mentlegen.

Klak's GB: Coro.

Ynot:

Zev:

Shroom:

BBC:

Endless:

Malygos:

Adrastos:

KoN:

I will give you until...Friday?

---

*D-Klak, Abneris, and the Baterra are watching Klak fight Treveya, and Nadle fight Makoto*

DK: "I hate this non-interference policy. I would kick whatever possessed Trev in the butt."

Abneris: "Sir, I would hate to bring more problems to your attention, but where is Keichi?"

Baterra: "Hehehe! He ran off! Started cursing when I told him Perseus took the Keruvim away."

DK: "He's of no concern to me. He's weak and kind of stupid."

((Am I missing anyone? Ynot, I responded to Rixika's action in my earlier post))
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:34 pm

[ Outside The Bepbop II: ]

*Moss puts one hand behind her neck and grins*

Moss: Don't worry about me worrying!

*Her gaze turns to the reunited Raregrooves*

Moss: *Watches, a warm smile on her face, suddenly wishing she had family*

[ X miles from the Vesica piscis: ]

Genetos: Slow and steady wins the race, but the speedy win the KILL!

*Genetoes speeds up considerably*

Endless Sea

BZPower Battles - Page 9 Empty *cowers*

Post by Endless Sea Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 pm

OOC: Um...

Scorpio Da Klak wrote:

OOS: He's not just referring to your 'disturbance', but many. There are also rules you need to be acquainted with, Endless, such as the OOS tradition. Plus the whole "THERE IS NO PLOTLINE" motto of Blackout/BBC. Oh, and your reformatting of reality kind of breaks the rules. Sure, you can bring in your own parts of BZPB, but not completely change the entire game to fit your liking.

---

Wing: "There have been so many wars in this universe that we've all lost count. Luckily, the EF can keep things in order...at least whatever part of us has been taken to this place."

*They arrive at a large mother ship*

Wing: "Arriving with a...guest."

*A computerized voice is heard by Gundam Wing*

Voice: "Alright, cleared for entry."

*they enter into the ship, and Xigneo sees a large dock with many Gundam robots*

*the doors close, and Domon steps out of Gundam Wing, and jumps next to Xigneo*

BZPower Battles - Page 9 Chara_domon_c

Domon: "Somehow, I can trust you. Let's go to one of the officers. Maybe you'll be able to fight for us..."

---

*Klak is smashed to the ground by a shadow hand conjured by Treveya/Caiaphus*

Me: This is worse than I had thought....

---

*The insect screeches, and staggers back*

*Nadle throws blasts of shadow and fire from his mount towards Makoto*

---

OOS: ATTENTION GENTLEMEN!! Uterio is about to speak to the Council of Great Beings. This is an opportunity to create Great Beings to vote on whatever he proposes. THESE ARE NOT YOUR USER CHARACTERS...Good luck, mentlegen.

Ynot:

Zev:

Shroom:

BBC:

Endless:

Malygos:

Adrastos:

KoN:

---

*D-Klak, Abneris, and the Baterra are watching Klak fight Treveya, and Nadle fight Makoto*

DK: "I hate this non-interference policy. I would kick whatever possessed Trev in the butt."

Abneris: "Sir, I would hate to bring more problems to your attention, but where is Keichi?"

Baterra: "Hehehe! He ran off! Started cursing when I told him Perseus took the Keruvim away."

DK: "He's of no concern to me. He's weak and kind of stupid."

((Am I missing anyone? Ynot, I responded to Rixika's action in my earlier post))

...Something tells me I overstepped my bounds.

Well, yeah, you're probably right. Apparently there are some rules I haven't quite seen yet. But all I really did was add a galaxy and a few armies as my backup. How is that altering the game's nature? And could you elaborate on your "no plotline" complaint as well?

I fully understand the reasons why you're mad (and am very sorry), but not quite the reasons behind some of the reasons why you're mad, if that makes any sense.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:59 pm

OOS: I ain't even mad bro. No plotline means that there is no ultimate string of events. This game becomes random, but ordered. It's a paradox you'll learn to understand as you play.

Still waiting on everyone's reply to the GB post.
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Coins : 4467

Post by Adrastos Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:49 pm

Scorpio Da Klak wrote:OOS: ATTENTION GENTLEMEN!! Uterio is about to speak to the Council of Great Beings. This is an opportunity to create Great Beings to vote on whatever he proposes. THESE ARE NOT YOUR USER CHARACTERS...Good luck, mentlegen.

Ynot:

Zev:

Shroom:

BBC:

Endless:

Malygos:

Adrastos:

KoN:

Could you list all of the Great Beings please.
    Endless Sea

Post by Endless Sea Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Scorpio Da Klak wrote:OOS: I ain't even mad bro. No plotline means that there is no ultimate string of events. This game becomes random, but ordered. It's a paradox you'll learn to understand as you play.

Still waiting on everyone's reply to the GB post.

OOC: If you mean the "appears during the fight between Malygos and Ynot" thing, I just wanna make sure my character gets to the battle uninterrupted. I think I'd like to show him off there is all. Although, I see what you mean there.

Still not sure about the "changing the game to my liking" thing, though. Also, are we just making up names for the GBs, or devising the characters themselves?
    Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Post by Zev the Reveler Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:24 pm

OOS: Klak, about the Great Beings...

...Do we PM the ideas to you, or just create them in-game?

Also, everyone, we're not gonna get split up, are we...? Please...?

...Endless Sea, I'll try to explain what Klak means.

Unlike conventional RPGs, we don't have a set plotline. We're just making it up as we go along.

However, we have limits to what we can and can't do - I'd advise asking Shroom.

BBC's not exactly clear on god-modding~

At least, not when it tampers with his characters~

Tee-hee~ I'm just kidding.

I miss you, BBC.

8C

---

Mamimi: ... *Looks at the talking Raregrooves sadly* ...

Namah: Hey, Mamimi! Come over here! Over here! *Waves to get her attention*

Mamimi: ... *Blinks, before strolling over* Yeah? Is there something you need, Namah?

Namah: *Places her hands on Moss and Mamimi's shoulders* Moss, meet Mamimi. Mamimi, meet Moss.

Mamimi: ... *Gazes at Moss with her soft doe eyes* ...Hello. Nice to meet you.

*She seems vaguely interested in Moss*

Haruko: *Continues savagely slamming her guitar into the drone on the right*

Vi: *Fires round after round from the Harkonnen into the left drone*

Left Drone: *Swings leg out towards Vi with great force*

Vi: *Dodges aside, before raising the Harkonnen higher and aiming down at an angle towards the leg*

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!!

*The leg is severed at a little above halfway from the drone*

Vi: *Fires at the drone again*
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:01 am

Adrastos wrote:
    Scorpio Da Klak wrote:OOS: ATTENTION GENTLEMEN!! Uterio is about to speak to the Council of Great Beings. This is an opportunity to create Great Beings to vote on whatever he proposes. THESE ARE NOT YOUR USER CHARACTERS...Good luck, mentlegen.

Ynot:

Zev:

Shroom:

BBC:

Endless:

Malygos:

Adrastos:

KoN:

Could you list all of the Great Beings please.

OOS: You make your own. That's just a list for me to fill.
    And Zev, whatever is more comfortable for you.

Waiting on everyone for the GB thing, and my other posts.

*Klak runs up to Caiaphus/Treveya, who stabs him in the face with a kunai*

*He repels the knife and the possessed Toa with his Crast.*
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Post by Malygos Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:43 am

OOS: Wait a sec, I thought that the Great Beings were literally us
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Post by SHROOM Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:27 am

OOS: It's a good thing I like explaining things:

We are not the great beings, we are beings above the great beings if that makes any sense.
    This means that we can create great beings... *Cough*
    That any simpler?

And Klak, I shall do my GB when I get back from education.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:51 am