BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Ferret-X
Klak
Kon
Malygos
Yenot
Heat
10 posters

BZPB: Future

Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15498

BZPB: Future - Page 9 Empty Re: BZPB: Future

Post by Kon Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:16 pm

<Vizima>

Kakamu's clenched fists glow with ancient energy to be released at any moment. Instead of lashing out at his surroundings, he transfers the energy to his right finger, then points at his chest. An intense laser is emitted from it, and he carves the Matoran letter T (BZPB: Future - Page 9 T) into the right side of it. 

"Thank you, old friend. I shall see to it. We shall see to it."

He put his hand on Klak's shoulder too, and forced a smile. However, it quickly vanished when he saw Blackout and Praxter re-enter the tent. He nodded at them both.

Meanwhile, the Fleet of Umbra entered the atmosphere of Vizima, led by Anzu's ship.
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33922

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    BZPB: Future - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB: Future - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:31 pm

<Vizima>

"What happened, Kakamu?" said Praxter.

Suddenly, a speaker crackled into life, and a youthful voice boomed from it. "Hey, guys! We got a situation. We found Blackout's cruiser hiding out there, and a whole fleet of Dominion ships. What do we do?"

"Ah, the Dominion! Finally." Blackout smiled, and grabbed the microphone. "Scout, send the fleet a message. Tell them Blackout and the Knights of the Keruvim await them."

"Um, Command, can you repeat that? Did you say Blackout awaits.....?

Before the scout could finish his sentence, Blackout hit the off button on the radio. "Gentlemen, get ready for some serious negotiations."

-----

<Vea's ship>

Vea stood on the bridge of her cruiser, looking out at the nebula around them. Around her, the crew were scurrying around, still trying to figure out what had happened to knock them off-course.

Suddenly, the door swung open, and Barnax, Mirage, and Evelin entered. They opened fire, spraying the bridge with bullets.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16020

Post by Klak Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:06 am

<Vizima>

*Klak smiled at Kakamu, then frowned upon hearing about the negotiations. He turned to Praxter*

Klak: Praxter and I will join you later. I must speak with him privately.

Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:19 pm

<Vizima>

(Before Klak's post)

"I just found out how my son died. But it was a long time ago. I just wasn't there to see it... until now," Kakamu said, his voice heavy with sorrow.

(After Klak's post)

Kakamu peeked out of the tent and saw around twenty figures marching towards him across the horizon, led by someone who looked like a dark angel.

Last edited by Kon on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:
    BZPB: Future - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0BZPB: Future - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:47 pm

<Vizima>

Blackout stepped out of the tent. After shaking hands with Xintrix, he bowed slightly before Anzu, and also shook his hand.

"Greetings, Anzu. I was expecting Malygos in person. How are you?"

Meanwhile, Praxter remained inside, and looked at Klak. "This is about Blackout, isn't it?" he said.

-----

<Vea's ship>

"So, after all this time, Mirage betrays me." Vea said, as the three assassins surrounded her, guns at the ready. "It's Tox, isn't it? He becomes Interim President when I'm dead."

"You're smart, milady. Now, goodbye." Evelin hissed.

Vea closed her eye and began to silently pray for her family.

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:07 pm

*Klak placed his hand on the top of his forehead, and dragged it down his face*

Klak: Yes, and Malygos. You're making shaky alliances I'm sure Perseus did not want you to make. You have let the enemy into your camp.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:18 am

<Vizima>

Anzu nodded at Blackout, but avoided eye contact with him. He didn't mean to be rude, but he had been taught by Malygos not to make direct eye contact with somebody much more powerful than himself unless it was absolutely necessary. But then Anzu remembered that Malygos could not see him here, and he smiled, lifting his head up to meet Blackout's gaze.

"I am well, thanks." He said before deciding to be even more rebellious and stretch out his wings. "Sorry, it's kind of cramped back in my shuttle. A design flaw, I'm sure. But hey, it is old. Anyway, my lord has sent me as a middleman in the negotiations. I don't know what has come upon him lately, but he is starting to become more and more wary of contact with the outside... well, universe."
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:51 pm

<Vizima>

Blackout raised his brow upon noting Anzu's hesitation. This could end up being a tough one, he thought.

"Alright, then. Shall we begin now, or would you prefer to rest a bit?" he said.

---

Praxter looked up at Klak, aghast. "You think I want this alliance?"

He got up, and started yelling in Klak's face. "I can't fight F-Klak's goons, Blackout and Malygos all at the same time, and neither can you! I need allies, and I don't see Ynot or the Vrai being forthcoming! Besides, isn't this the same thing thing you did during the Uterio War?"

-----

<Vea's ship>

Barnax, Evelin, and Catalyx walked away, having previously sent a signal to the Terugan fleet to inform them of the ship's location. They returned to their shuttle and fled, just as a squadron of fighters arrived to investigate.

Within minutes, the government was informed of the situation. President Vea had been murdered, and a Malchiorian ship was found fleeing the scene. The Cabinet debated for some hours whether to inform the citizens of what exactly had happened. But in the end, new Acting President Tox's voice prevailed. By the next day, the whole galaxy had found out that Malchiorian commandoes had assassinated the President of Teruga Prime.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:35 pm

*Klak clenched his fist, and nodded.*

Klak: You're right....you're right. And we are in a time that's more indecent. But please, Praxter, tell me that you've a contingency plan!
    Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9899

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    BZPB: Future - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1500/2000BZPB: Future - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:08 pm

"I'd rather die than serve your sorry arse." Leahf slams the ground, and roots shoot up, impaling many soldiers and piercing hulls of several ships
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:25 pm

<Vizima>

Anzu shook his head. "If you don't mind, I'd like to get a few hours' sleep first. Negotiations require careful thinking, something which I'm not so good at while exhausted. Just make sure none of the others come into my tent with a dagger while I'm dozing off, haha."

---------------------------------------

<Swampy planet, underground>

Kil'Jaeden rose from his chair with an angered expression. Smoke emanated from his nostrils.

"So be it."

The leathery skin of his throat lit up bright orange as an unseen power made its way up to his mouth. When he opened his jaws, flames shot forth, on a straight course for Leahf.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:58 pm

<Vizima>

"Naturally, sir Anzu." Blackout said. "I shall provide you with guards, unless of course you prefer your own." He walked away and stepped into a tent he presumed to be empty, only to be met with a woman's shriek and a string of alien curses spoken by a gruff male voice. He half-walked, half-ran out, and stepped into another tent. Upon finding it was indeed empty, he returned to Anzu. "There's your tent." he said, pointing to it.

---

"Of course I have an emergency plan, damn it! Sic them on each other and go deep underground. But I am convinced that this is the best solution for us all. Now, will you help?" Praxter replied.

-----

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:58 am

*Klak paused. His eyes searched the room, as if the answer was somewhere on the floor.*

Klak: I will help you, Praxter. I'm sorry. This situation is precarious. The entire multiverse is at risk here.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:38 pm

<Vizima>

Anzu thanked Blackout and stepped inside his tent. He proceeded to curl up on the floor and doze off, his wings wrapped around him, keeping him warm.

-----

Inside another tent, Kakamu approached Praxter and Klak with his arms crossed, listening carefully.

"Alright, let's hear your plan. In detail." Kakamu said.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:54 pm

<Vizima>

"You heard that bit, but not the one where I told him?" Praxter thought to himself.

"Well, if we can't get them to unite, we'll do the opposite. Sic them on each other. Wait underground and grow stronger while they fight and bleed to death." he said out loud. "And when one of them wins, we take him on."

-----

<Galactic news bulletin>

"Our top story tonight is the murder of Terugan President Vea. According to Terugan sources, the murderers escaped using a Malchiorian diplomatic shuttle. The interim President, Tox, is demanding an explanation from the Malchiorian government."

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:08 am

<Vizima>

Klak: A bit sloppy, but it's our backup. Tell no one of this, Kakamu. Not even the other Knights.

*Klak turned to Praxter*

Klak: This stays within your inner circle.

Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:21 am

<Vizima>

Kakamu shook his head. "Alas, Klak, I have no-one to tell. Your secrets are safe with me. However, if we are to proceed with this plan, we must tread very lightly indeed. Several of the others are telepathic, and will not hesitate to peer into our minds if we do anything to arouse suspicion. After all, this is BZPB: Future. Someday, we will have to choose between The Lesser of Two Fates, and perhaps face The Fall of A Hero."

Saying what he had to say, Kakamu then walked past the two and sat on the floor of the tent. He appeared to be meditating, and muttering something under his breath.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:40 pm

"The only man I could tell may not survive the night." Praxter said mournfully. "Klak, your kind have healing abilities. Can you use them on others as well as yourself?"

Suddenly, all three of them heard a whooshing sound, followed by a large black object ripping through the fabric of the tent and embedding itself solidly in the ground, just barely missing Kakamu.

-----
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:42 pm

Klak: I can try. It will be a lengthy process but...

*Klak heard the whooshing sound, and leaped to the black object*

Klak: What the hell?
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:18 am

The black object began humming loudly, and a small light on the top started to glow brightly. A few seconds later, the humming stopped, and a hologram of David Robert Jones appeared right in front of Klak.

"Greetings, Klak. I believe I have arrived in the right place. What year is it?" he said.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:25 am

*Klak composed himself, but noticeably frowned.*

Klak: You. It has been millennia. I have been under for so long I lost count. Tell us, Praxter.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:04 pm

"It's 253,074." Praxter said, confused. "We've met before. One hundred thousand years ago. You're long dead."

The hologram smiled. "My internal systems concur. And yes, I am dead, otherwise this pod would never have launched." He turned to Klak, and smiled slightly. "I'm sure you've missed me, Makuta. I assume that by now you are facing off against F-Klak, yes?"
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:57 am

*Klak nodded*

Klak: I have. He has been taken care of. Now, we have to deal with his minions who are still keeping hold to the territories he has taken over, and are attempting to take over the universe. Your old friend is aiding us.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:26 pm

The hologram's eyes widened noticeably. "But..... F-Klak died in Ragnarok, did he not? What have you done, Makuta?" he said, his voice shaking slightly.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:37 am

OOS: Start remembering what you read Smile

Klak: Died, dies, will die. It's rather complicated. Anyway, I have to heal someone. I will be back, my friends.

*Klak stepped out to look for Carter*
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:56 pm

Jones shook his head slowly as Klak left the tent. He turned to Kakamu and Praxter, and smiled sadly. "Be wary of him, friends. I fear you have all been the victims of a massive swindle."

With that, the hologram vanished, and the light on the pod went dark.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:07 pm

*Klak arrived in the medical tent*

Klak: Where is the one who was hurt recently?

*A medic directs him to Carter's bed*

*Carter was barely awake, and he weakly smiled*

Carter: "You are Klak....you and I have met before..."

Klak: Yes, yes. Now hold still....the doctors have been aiding you, but you've lost a lot of blood.

*Klak prepares to heal Carter as the doctors surround the bed*
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:14 pm

"David Jones... here? What the..."

Kakamu rubbed his head and tried to think of reasons why DRJ would be here, in the future, but none came to him. After a few minutes had passed, he decided to bring his mind back to the present goings on.

"Alright. I'll be back later. There's something I have to do first." He said, and disappeared.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:03 pm

The sun rose on a new day. Rays of sunlight poked their way into Anzu's tent through the open flap, gently waking him. Blackout stepped into the tent, and poked Anzu lightly.

"Wakey wakey, angel." he said. "It's time to talk."
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:19 pm

Anzu muttered something and rubbed his eyes as he rose from the ground. He walked out of the tent and found Praxter and Blackout.

"So, where will the negotiations take place, and who with?" He asked while stretching his wings.

Last edited by Kon on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:18 pm

Blackout pointed to a grand tent on top of a nearby hill. Rahkshi and Knights were swarming around it, bringing in cases and computers. "Over there. The rest of the negotiators are already there. We'll join you in a moment."

Once Anzu (inevitably) left for the tent, Blackout turned to Praxter. "What's going on over there?" he asked, gesturing towards the tent they had negotiated in the day before, which was now cordoned off and guarded by two tough-looking Knights.

"Oh, a meteorite crashed while you were away. Nothing to worry about." the Toa lied.

"Interesting, interesting....." The two followed Anzu to the tent.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:35 pm

*Klak was already inside the tent, and he smiled at Anzu as he entered*

Klak: Anzu, it's been centuries!
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:14 pm

Blackout and Praxter stepped into the tent, and took their seats around the negotiating table. On the left were Praxter, another representative of the Knights, and an empty chair for Klak. On the right were sat Blackout, Barricade, and Xintrix. There were two more empty chairs at the far ends of the table, one for Anzu, and one for anyone else they may wish to include.

(OOS: The empty chair's there in case either of you guys want to include someone else)

"Gentlemen, shall we begin? Or are we waiting for someone else?" Praxter asked.
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

Coins : 10838

Post by Ferret-X Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:41 pm

Smoke in various shades of pink and lavender flood into the tent. It's source, a cat girl draped in some sort of pink toga with demon wings trailing behind her - it's Blue okay. "You were waiting for me! Though you didn't know it yet! I'm here now though." She plops in one of the chairs, taking a moment to arrange her tail and wings comfortably, the smoke still flooding the floor at her feet.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:18 am

*Klak blinked at Blue*

Klak: You look familiar. Well, I suppose we are ready. What are Malygos's terms, Anzu?
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:01 pm

Praxter turned to Blue. "Excuse me, ma'am, what the heck are you doing here? Who even are you?"
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:58 pm

Blue looks confused "Me? I'm the mighty demon cat Blue of course! I've fought with some of you guys in at least one war. I guess I may have looked different back then. It's possibly been a few hundred years or something and I am a shapeshifter." A fact which she demonstrates on one arm taking it from furry to scaley to plain skin and back to scaley. She points to Klak "He recognizes me though so I totally belong. I'm WAY helpful. I can teleport and stuff." She smiles the smile of someone who has been kicked out of too many establishments to care anymore.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Klak: Yes, we met sometime ago, I think. She will be able to help us.

*Klak leaned over to Praxter's ear, and whispered*

Klak: We have someone to balance Malygos out when it comes to magical power. This is a good thing.
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:08 pm

"I doubt she can match Malygos, whoever she is." Praxter whispered. "But more help is always good."

"By all means, take a seat." he said to Blue.
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:19 pm

After inhaling the smoke Blue brought in, Anzu died of an illness of some sort
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:38 pm

Blue nods magnaminously in Praxter's direction and is about to go in a more detailed explanation of (read: brag shamelessly) about her magic powers, when Anzu keels over.

She blinks her wide green eyes and banishes her smoke "Uh, oops."
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:53 pm

*Klak leaped up, gasping.*

Klak: Good heavens!

*He crouched and put his finger on Anzu's neck*

Klak: Someone help him!
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Coins : 7255

Post by Malygos Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:12 pm

A flash of violet light erupted from the doorway, and a spell of wind dispelled the gas. As the light faded, the slight, violet form of Malygos stood in its place. Their red eyes glanced down at Anzu, his usual expression of mild disdain quickly widening into one of panic. "Anzu!" they gasped, immediately rushing to his fallen form. They quickly murmured an incantation, and a wave of light washed over the angel.

He gasped, his eyes flying open, coughing twice. "Ergh..." His gaze shifted to Malygos's face. "M-Malygos..."

Malygos smiled down at Anzu, then stood up to glare around the room. "Who is the rat who did this?"
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Blackout looked to Malygos, and smiled. "It would appear your friend has allergies." he said. "How nice to see you here. Guard, will you get another chair for the gentleman, please?"

A Rahkshi ran out of the tent, and returned a minute later carrying a stool. "Ah, there we are. How did you deal with Ynot, Malygos?"
    Ferret-X
    Ferret-X

Post by Ferret-X Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Blue's ears drop "Heyy, I'm a cat not  rat! I mean uh - there's no way this my fault! If your friend is allergic to cats or lavender or other common things maybe he should carry one of those weird pen things! I'm a common allergen!"
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Klak: Nice of you to join us, Malygos. Allergens are tricky! How are you feeling, Anzu?

---

*Carter was awake in the medical tent.*

---

*Trevax awakened. He sensed something familiar in his scans.*

Trevax: "Father?"
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Post by Kon Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:06 am

A loud hum could be heard from an empty space in the tent, next to Klak. It seemed to herald Kakamu's return, because he popped up there shortly after.

"They weren't in." He said as he shrugged his shoulders and sat down.

His eyes widened and he jumped about a foot in the air as he noticed the scene in front of him, Anzu included. The angel looked like he was having a daydream of some sort while laying on the floor, and Malygos was angrily glaring at everyone else. Blue nervously dispelled the remnants of a colourful mist, and Blackout was sat there trying not to laugh.

"Uh... were you guys having a party without me? Let me guess: Ynot's in the portaloo, and Zev's making out with his girlfriend outside."
    Niflheim
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

Coins : 4661

Post by Niflheim Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:05 am

A giant flying saucer arrives in the tent area. Beaming down in a ray of red solidified light, with an aroma of spaghetti sauce, Three Ayy-lmaliums come out of the light. The spaghetti strings tied to the fundamental binding of the universe allows the Ayy-Lmaliums to backtrace previous information, people, etc. from locations. The Three individuals appearing were the Tri-Daleli Lasangamas of LMAO-Prime, the three highest ranked individuals of their civilization. One was a master cook, another the master comedian, and the other; the master heckler. The triumvirate all had equal say, for they all represented the pillars their civilization was based on.

So, the Heckler responded to Kakamu: "No, LMAOing at your predictions."
    Heat
    Heat

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Heat Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:36 pm

Blackout looked around, and put his head in his hands. He had planned for a serious negotiation, only to see it degenerate into a party.

"No, no. I need some air." he said, and left the tent.
    Malygos
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

Coins : 7255

Post by Malygos Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:24 pm

Malygos nodded curtly, after giving Anzu a stone that warped him away. "I do as well. Given how this negotiation appears to have devolved into a fiasco." He stepped outside. "Well, Blackout, how does it feel to be the only one with some degree of sanity in the room?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content