BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7434
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:02 am

    [Space Station]

    Ynot: I dare say Kratos, we both appear to be requiring a ship. Now, I could craft one on my own, but I find piecing one together from high end parts usually gets a better result.

    Sasuken: I'm already working on the new firmware. Looking at the Ironclad's source code, I think I see the problem.

    Ynot: Missing Close Paren?

    Sasuken: There's always one or two, but no. It appears my code was tampered with. Someone wanted us to have this problem. The trigger condition was... departing Aeon. It's indicated by coordinates, which we've never taken before, but that's the only thing in that quadrant. Whoever did this knew about Aeon, and that we'd be returning.

    Kratos: By the Styx, it sounds like you are dealing with a traitor.

    Ynot: Never be so quick to a conclusion that you dismiss all other possibilities. We frequently deal with those who are able to see and act from great distance, through the shadows and other means. For instance, Xonyt could quite easily have slipped in here.

    Kratos: Xon...

    Ynot: Dark version of me.

    Hokagetsu: There are a lot of Dark Versions of him.

    Trixitin: Most other, if not all, other versions of him are dark.

    Kratos:... How..

    Sasuken: We currently have the parasite that lives inside Ynot, but he's harmless and subdued. Xonyt, Ynot's former body, Shattered mirror Ynot, whose from another dimension...

    Shaern: That sounds about right...

    Blade: Hey, how is it only Ynot got the Hollow and Nobody? Wasn't the source of both your submergence in EP? All six of you were, and me, and numerous others like the Nuva.

    Kratos: I am certain that you have lost me...

    Shaern: Welcome to our universe. Exits are to the left, right, fore, and aft. They have all been destroyed, unfortunatly, so you're stuck here for a while.
    ----

    [Socah's House]

    *The wall comes crumbling down*

    Socah: I'm not even rebuilding it this time. It's ridiculous.

    *A being in a red suit with a black mask pokes his head through the hole*

    Socah: Oh, hey, Deadpool. Come for your weekly rant?

    Deadpool: Nah, just wanted to say hello to the people on the other side of that screen.

    *Waves*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31365
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:31 am

    <Earth's Moon>

    *Blackout flies through the atmosphere, and towards Poland*

    Blackout: We have an appointment.

    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    *Chocoman (in his mecha) walks towards the storage area where the Makuta and Rahkshi are kept*

    Chocoman: Attention Makuta and Rahkshi. You will follow me and Coro.

    Ricochet: No. RAHKSHI ATTACK!

    *Some Rahkshi, led by Ricochet, get up and charge at Chocoman*

    *Chocoman opens fire, obliterating the Rahkshi, then kicks Ricochet into the ceiling*

    Chocoman: Anyone else up for a spanking?

    -----

    <Krustallos>

    *Turel follows Ra and Vellt*

    -----

    <Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

    SB:

    -----

    <Space near Malchior IV>

    *A shuttle flies towards Malchior IV*

    -----

    <Boston>

    *Aster walks into the room wearing a nightshirt and picks up the phone*

    (OOS: Trollface )

    *She looks at it*

    Aster: Rainn, why are you calling me?

    -----

    <User HQ>

    T-A: That's good to hear. By the way, if you change the wallpaper you will die.

    -----

    <The Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *Shockwave punches through the computer in mid-air, then swings around and kicks Dr. Hax in the chest*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:45 am

    OOS: I hope this post is satisfactory, yo

    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

    [ Aera, Onboard the Strahl: ]

    *Suddenly, Nono rushes into the situation room*

    Nono: Kupo!! They found the thing you're looking for, kupo! *Gestures to Lancer* It's in Grunzak's possession, kupopo!

    Sylphie: *Gazes at Lancer* Grunzak will be...A problem. *Ears twitch in thought*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Ain't No Party Like Caiaphus's Evil/Chaotic Neutral Travelling Party: ]

    Olarcha: That does sound quite fascinating.

    *She follows with all due speed*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Earth, Poland: ]

    *The spherical red field hovers down after Blackout*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Malchior IV: ]

    Nu-13: Heeheeheeheehee! Like, you're sooo silly! I have a mission tooooo, and like, I guess it's what brought me here in the first place and junk!

    *She steps back from him, a distinctly manic gleam in her eye*

    Nu-13: Jack Noir and Lord English have become such a threat that, like, I was sent to warn the usual guys who handle things this and junk! You, Ynot, Blackout, Zev, ya know! You don't have to, like, do anything proactive and junk, but they wanted me to warn you anyways!

    *Her huge sword rattles suddenly, and becomes a black portal that starts to drag her in*

    Nu-13: Awwwww! So not fair!! Byyye Klaaaaak~~~! *Waves as she's drawn in*

    *The portal closes, and no trace of Nu's existence is left in the area*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon System, Racing to Hei Fon 3: ]

    *The crew is uncomfortably silent, save for Melfina's periodic status reports*

    Melfina: All systems showing green. Engines at full capacity. We should reach the next checkpoint in approximately 35 minutes.

    Hilda: ... *Says nothing, eye narrowed dangerously* ...

    Aisha: ...Rrrgh! Hilda, [i]when
    are you going to tell us what's going on!?

    Hilda: Aisha, don't start. I -

    Aisha: Don't you give me that!! Aisha wants to know why you waited until everyone else was asleep to ask for information on the El Dorado!!

    Erica & Francesca: *Both go pale, as if they've seen a ghost*

    Hilda: Aisha, you can be an idiot with a huge-ass mouth sometimes, but you have a point. Fine. That ship belongs to -

    Melfina: Warning! Missiles approaching from two-o'-clock high!

    Hilda: What!? *Immediately pitches into a barrel roll*

    Aisha: *Screeches indignantly as she's nearly thrown from her seat* Who in the - I thought that weapons were outlawed for this race!!

    Hilda: *Ignores her* Gilliam! Send out a scrambler pulse and get those missiles off our tail!

    *Indeed, the missiles have curved around to pursue the ship*

    Gilliam: As you wish. Be careful, though - We can only afford to use the one, though, with our current energy requirements for completing the race.

    *Suddenly, a ripple of nearly-invisible energy expands from various generators across the ship*

    *As it reaches the missiles, the expanding field scrambles their guidance systems; they go cartwheeling madly, crashing and exploding into each other*

    *Soon, a huge swathe of space below and to the left of the Desperado is consumed by a chain reaction of detonations*

    *Soon a ship approaches from above, displaying a nefarious grin*

    Spoiler:


    Gilliam: Hilda, the enemy ship's pilot is sending us a live feed.

    Hilda: Patch them through. *Already has the grappler systems activated*

    *On the screen appears a bizarre feline, inside a small cockpit*

    Spoiler:


    ???: At last, I've found you!! "Hot Ice" Hilda, I'm going to obliderate you!!

    *Wordlessly, Hilda aims a jet of plasma for the ship*

    *The enemy craft easily bobs out of the way, unfolds huge missile racks from the sides, and begins to unload on the Desperado again*

    Hilda: *Holds the missiles at bay with a wall of plasma* Gilliam, what's going on?

    Gilliam: That is the Pepoka Peka, piloted by Para-Dice. She's a twelve-cycle-old prodigy of the Neteki League of Mooncities, and that ship is an experimental prototype she was granted as a reward for winning five consecutive Neteki Races.

    Hilda: ... *Looks at Para-Dice, who has done nothing but giggle and make a few odd movements during this explanation* So. Did you join this entire race just to get revenge on little ol' me or something? I'd gladly have met you on terra firma, you little scum-licking brat.

    Para-Dice: Wow, rude! Actually, I joined this race because I love games, and I thought the trophie would look nice next to my Vilakana Gauntlet Three-Crown Championship plaque!

    Aisha: Mrow? Vilakana...Gauntlet...Three-Crown...?

    Erica: It's a combination race and dogfight combination, in honor of the Golden Skyrider Vilakana. He's the greatest ace in that sector's history, and his home planet of Iralti set up a competition to honor his speed and ferocity. So, for her to have won that competition's highest honor, to have a statue carved of her in the Three-Crown Hall...

    Francesca: She's either completely and utterly full of crap, or, she's gone an order of a magnitude down in prestige to compete in the Great Hei Fon Race!

    Para-Dice: Bingo on Option B! I'm a winner winner turkey dinner! I just heard that Hilda had some choice info on a certain interest of mine!

    Hilda: *Ignores that last part* It's chicken dinner, you little twit.

    Para-Dice: Ikili daptha Hilda nika'bali!!! *Suddenly ducks out of the screen's view*

    *There's a loud beep from her cockpit's feed, and her ship's entire sides fold up*

    *The missile racks completely open, and four narrow arms extend - Each ended in spherical hands with four clawed fingers encircling them*

    *Surprisingly strong, two of the arms knock the Desperado's grappler weaponry down, while the other two plunge their claws into the ship-attachment joints*

    Hilda: Aisha, buckle your happy ass up! Melfina, take the pipsqueak for a ride on the merry-go-round!

    Aisha: Myow. *Buckles up as fast as she can, as the ship begins to shudder*

    Melfina: Starboard thrusters on the prow, activated and picking up power!

    *The two struggling ships begin to spin, slowly, then faster and faster, as they hurtle madly through interplanetary space*

    Francesca: I'M-GONNA-BE-SICK *Crosses arms over face, wriggling in her seat*

    Para-Dice: *Giggles gleefully, never losing her footing in what is now apparent as a standing position*

    Hilda: Dammit! Why is she still - Gyroscope. Of course. *Facepalm* Melfina, please bring us back to proper bearings.

    Melfina: Roger, Hilda. Correcting bearings at moderate pace.

    Para-Dice: I seeeee! *Bobs from side to side* You've figured it out? Huh? Huh?

    Hilda: It figures you Neteki lunatics would develop a ship controlled by dancing.

    Para-Dice: Lunatics we may be, but at least we don't keep company with arrogant, war-mongering animals~!

    Aisha: *Is standing in her seat by now, face flush with rage* WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN ANIMAAAAAL!!?

    Hilda: Aisha, sit down!

    Aisha: Wh - *Screeches again, tumbling out of her seat*

    *The Desperado speeds up, coming in on an asteroid belt at a close angle*

    *Skipping across the surface of one chunk of space debris a few times, Hilda's madhouse piloting sends the Pepoka Peka tumbling madly into space*

    Para-Dice: DALAPPI HILDA!! DALAPPI DALAPPI DALAPPIIIIIIIIII *Becomes cut off due to the distance*

    Hilda: ...Do you all think we should check to see if the runt's in danger?

    *Suddenly, a neon-pink beam of energy narrowly skims the top of the cockpit area*

    Aisha: *Crawls up over her chair's arm* FLY AND DON'T STOP FOR ANYTHING!!

    Hilda: Don't have to tell me twice. Melfina, Gilliam, hit more speed.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City, Underground Troika Base: ]

    *Indi and Digo have just returned from a day selling bead necklaces*

    *Yet as they go to turn the TV on, they hear a muffled whoop and a crash from beneath a conspicuous bearskin rug*

    Indi?: ...There ain't any bears on Datrio, are there?

    Digo?: Lo extraño... *Tugs the bear-rug aside, revealing a heavy wooden platform*

    *Together, the two sisters lift it up and out of the floor - Revealing a staircase, leading down into a dimly-lit room*

    *As the two sisters head down, they find in the light of a small lamp several bookcases, a computer, and a TV with numerous gaming systems; at the moment, someone is playing BlazBlue from an armchair*

    *With a 413-hit combo, the Noel Vermillion player has just dropped the hammer on an Iron Tager player; "PERFECT", as that announcer declares in that uncanny accent*

    Indigo: *Both peek around either side of the chair* ... *Together* You've been down here this whole time?

    Prudence: Yep. I just pop out to grab some food arouuund...The witching hour-ish. I'm the best ninja. You two wanna play me? Oh you can have the whole competitor-cheerleader thing going on it'll be fun!!!

    Indi?: ...Eres una niña extraña. Digo, we have work to do. Pru - ...Please, come outside soon. This is no way to live.

    Prudence: You got it! *Gives them both a thumbs-up*

    *The Indigo Twins leave, befuddled*

    ---

    [ Datrio, Rocky Island off the Coast of West City: ]

    *Garbed in a long black mantle and a matching beret, Makoto picks her way across a field strewn with decimated rubble*

    Makoto: Huh...This place has seen better days. And it stinks of seithr. The Professor wasn't kidding about the damage from Yellow Friday.

    ---

    [ Flashback, Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    Kokonoe: *Has just finished downloading information to a handheld device in Makoto's grasp* So, to review - What does "Yellow Friday" refer to?

    Makoto: Friday, Thatl 13, 3781 A.O.D. Secret experiments on seithr by Sector Three suffer a critical, but unknown failure, releasing an explosion that dissolves all life on S-3 Island, and crumbles the lab complex. No survivors of the Sector Three team there.

    Kokonoe: Good. Get going, and retrieve any data you can.

    Makoto: You got it, Professor!!!


    ---

    [ Present Time, S-3 Island: ]

    *As she approaches the center of the ruins, Makoto looks for any possible way to gather info*

    Makoto: If it was built like a Sector Seven complex, all the best stuff is gonna be in the basement...So, all I need to do is find an entrance!

    *With that, she looks around at the utterly decimated rubble, stretching to a huge boulder in the center of the island*

    Makoto: Yeah, that's all I need to do. I wish the Professor would give me actual briefings like in the Akashic Legions, instead of giving me the most basic details, keeping all of the real important stuff to herself, and just expecting me to instantly know what to do...

    *Though she sighs, pausing for a moment, Makoto begins making her way across the rubble; towards the center again*

    Makoto: Well, I guess bitching over it isn't gonna get this job done any sooner. The Professor said to use my Akashic Legion Intelligence Department Training, sooo...In this situation, they would always say to look for the first thing that's out of place.

    *Eyes focused, Makoto scans the rubble intently. Ignoring the lack of immediate results, she crouches to get a different perspective*

    *Upon doing this, when Makoto looks back towards the boulder at the center of the island - About seven meters away, now - She spots a mass of rubble, different from the rest in color and visual texture*

    Makoto: Bingo! *Springs back to feet and rushes over, taking out the handheld device she was given by Kokonoe*

    *As she activates a scanning function, she immediately finds that the trace amounts of seithr on the island's surface are eminating from behind this pile of rubble*

    Makoto: This must have been the doorway to the elevator! *Starts tugging pieces of rubble away* Oh...For the...Love of...C'mon, stupid door...!! Urk...Urrrk...Rrrgh!!

    *BASH-krsh-krrsh-krrrsh...*

    *With a single left hook, Makoto has sent nearly all of the offending masonry scattering off to the right*

    *Now, only a few stray pieces of stonework are left strewn before the vacant elevator shaft*

    Makoto: Squirrel power for the win!! Huh? *Peeks into the shaft*

    *Though she catches a glimpse of a pile of rubble below, on a flat landing before a doorway, her eyes immediately sting and her nose is filled with an acrid, metallic stench*

    Makoto: Agh!! *Cough* *Cough* Man, that seithr is *Cough* unbelievable! *Cough* *Cough* *Wheeze*

    *Taking out some kind of small device, Makoto clips it onto the collar of her mantle*

    *It sends a few glowing ripples across her form, before settling into a soft glow itself*

    Makoto: I'm glad the Professor got me an easy armagus to use. She's so thoughtful.

    *Without further ado, Makoto leaps into the elevator shaft*

    Makoto: WHEEEEEEEEEEE *Descends*
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12984
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:39 am

    OOS: can someone fill me in the the battle and plat lats kthx

    <Pumkin's House>

    Pumkin: Well that was terrible. I'm never coming back here!

    *He gets up to leave, but another shadowy figure in the doorway blocks his exit*

    ???: Uhh, Pumkin? You live here.

    Pumkin: Oh, yes.

    *He sits back down at the table and rethinks his life*


    _________________
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8387
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:14 pm

    >-Drackovack-<

    *Blue coaxes Sirenla down*

    Blue: Uh, 'renla you okay?

    Sirenla: Ah...I guess. Hello uh...purple person of unknown species?

    Stelladi: In my experience being outgoing should come naturally. What's got you so distracted man?

    >-Malchior IV-<

    Mink: Whoa, talk about desperate. I think I'm a little less hotsome just by listening to that chick.

    Kithlara: Mink! *mock-scandalized face*

    Mink: Hey, that ain't attractive on anyone kid. I guess it is, but only to the sort of people you want nothing to do with. Anyone that goes outta their way to give themselves all the power in a relationship is bad news mmkay?

    Kithlara: Okay! : D You're pretty great.

    Mink: I know babe, I know.

    Diru: ...*turns to Ferret* How was that actually good advice.

    Ferret: *eyeroll* Mink is infinitely easier to deal with as long as you don't try to think about her too hard.

    Mink: Aww, sis! That's the sweetest thing you've ever said about me~<3!

    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13520
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:44 am

    Perseus: "*smiles* So when's the next mission? I cannot wait to pilot this thing."

    ---

    *Rainn looks up at Aster*

    *for a few seconds, his eyes flash red and he slightly blushes*

    Rainn: " Shocked I..er....was trying to call room service but dialed the wrong number. I'm getting dressed."

    *he gets up and walks to a nearby closet, pulling out a suit and cool shoes*

    Rainn: "Don't you dare peek."

    *he walks into the bathroom, and closes the door behind him*

    ---

    *Coro smiles*

    Coro: "Ok. File out, prisoners!"

    ---

    *Ra's ship flies away, with Vellt and co. inside*

    Figlio: "Neo Z'traa. Be prepared, word is the planet is almost destroyed."

    *the ship flies away from Krustallos*

    *Caiaphus motions at Olarcha and SM Treveya*

    Caiaphus: "Let us go."

    *he continues walking*

    ---

    *Rahn shakes his head, and turns on the TV*

    *he sees a reporter speaking of an expedition to discover the source of the plague*

    Rahn: *looks at SB*

    ---

    Me: Rrriiight. Lord English, Jack Noir? *facepalms* Please don't tell me that's another Crisis on Infinite Worlds we have to deal with.

    Nadle: "One of Zev's millions, I suppose. He never stays out of trouble, does he? *chuckles*"

    Me: As if dealing with a mysterious robot, the endless amounts of threats from Blackout and ZFT, and my own damn future self weren't enough.

    DK: "*whispers to Ferret* How many times can someone reference Homestuck, exactly?"

    DM H: "I hope there won't be any more interruptions from your fanbase, Klak?"

    Me: I hope so too. We have to get going.

    Jortenn: "I've already called for an osprey to take us. We just need to wait here, patiently."

    DK: "Hey, Mink and Ferret are complimenting each other, and the others seem fine. We're in no hurry."

    ---

    *Dr. Hax grabs Shockwave's leg mid-air, and slams a computer against it*

    ---

    *Lancer laughs*

    Lancer: "I've killed plenty of prahblems. Dime a dozen scumbags. Dis guy won't be a problem."

    ---

    *See-Man jumps into Pumkin's house*

    See-Man: "HALP!"

    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.




    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31365
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:41 pm

    <Earth, Poland>

    *Blackout lands in front of a large dome*

    *The dome has a banner on it saying "MAD SCIENTIST CONVENTION"*

    Blackout: Fantastic!

    *He walks in*

    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    *The Makuta and Rahkshi murmur and look at each other, then reluctantly file out*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *The shuttle lands somewhere near Klak and co.'s location*

    *A man and a woman walk out*

    *The man is white, in his mid-twenties, with short black hair, wearing a green military uniform, and carrying an M16, a Desert Eagle, and various other military kit*

    *The woman looks more-or-less like this and is carrying a P90*

    Amy: Why are we here again?

    Nikolai: It was the first planet I saw.

    Amy: Okay, first of all, last time we did this we ended up in prison. Second of all, you're never driving again.

    Nikolai: *sigh* Fine.

    *They spot Klak and co.*

    *Amy waves at them*

    Amy: Hey! People!

    -----

    <Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

    *SB glares at Rahn*

    SB: What?

    -----

    <Rainn and Aster's apartment>

    *Aster giggles nervously*

    Aster: I wouldn't dream of it.

    -----

    <User HQ>

    T-A: I don't know yet. We'll see. Also, seriously. Do not change the desktop backgrounds.

    -----

    <The Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *Shockwave kicks the computer away, then headbutts Dr. Hax and punches him in the stomach*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7434
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:06 am

    [Space Station]

    *Ynot is strolling around a place with spare parts for Ships*

    Vultran: Ynot.

    Ynot: Yes Vultran?

    Vultran: I need to go....

    Ynot: The restroom is in the corner...

    Vultran: No, no, not like that... actually now that you mention it

    *Makes a quick run to the corner and back*

    Vultran: What I meant was that it's that time...

    Ynot: I thought only Human women had a 'that time'...

    Vultran: Putting aside the jokes about that incident for the moment. I mean the convention, you boob!

    Ynot: Of course, Vultran. I knew exactly wheat you meant. I wanted to show off the Ironclad while there. With DiSalvatorre gone, I must reconstruct one.

    Sasuken: We have the dingy....

    Ynot: That dingy would get us mocked.

    Sasuken: But we could get to the Cabana...

    Ynot: The Cabana II? III? Omega? They are all in operable or destroyed.

    Sasuken: No. The first.

    *Ynot's eyebrows raise and eyes widen*

    Ynot: Are you insane? You want me to excavate the Cabana? That thing was never deemed capable of flight at bare bones, and now it's loaded down with all sorts of weight.

    Sasuken: With that busted up combustion engine, of course, but if we could install a fresh Infinite Probability Drive, that would be able to get it in the air.

    Ynot: The structural integrity has to have degraded since then.

    Sasuken: Like you couldn't repair on the fly while we go! This convention Trixitin and Vultran have been looking forward to for a long time. And I bet you wouldn't mind popping in for yourself.

    Ynot: I don't like it, but you're right.

    *Kratos is standing there, very confused*

    Kratos: What are you talking about?

    Ynot: No time to explain. We've got an IPD to build, a dingy to summon, and a convention to get to.

    *Vultran squeals like a little girl who just got a pony*

    Vultran: I will wreak SO much havoc!

    *The crew get to work*
    ---

    [User HQ]

    *MY slips back into the common room from his domicile, wiping grime from his hands with a dirty rag*

    MY: We will await Kratos to return from his errand. Then your parade, then business for the lanterns will start.
    avatar
    sakura_dark_twin22
    Member

    Posts : 73
    Coins : 3990
    Reputation : 2103
    Join date : 2012-07-13
    Age : 23

    Re: BZPB

    Post by sakura_dark_twin22 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:35 am

    Drackovack

    San II: You can call me San. *She blinks and looks at the group. She does not know what to say as she just watches. She then looks at Blue for what she is doing.*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8387
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:16 am

    -<Malchior IV>-

    Ferret: *her ears perk up and eyes widen* I have the strangest feeling there is something extremely pertinent to my interests going on at this very moment. I must go. Am I necessary here?

    Mink: annd of course you're leaving when things are about to actually happen. Figures.

    -<Drackovack>-

    Sirenla: Ah...that's a nice name. *she laughs nervously* Ah-Blue! Don't eat bugs.

    Blue: *was chasing a small insect* Eh? Why not?

    Sirenla: ...because you'll get stung =.=;

    -<A small spaceship somewhere near the Centauri stars>-

    *A statuesque woman in a white dress with fluffy skirts and sleeves holds a piece of paper. Her bright red hair falls elegantly down her back from a ponytail. The clack of several inch heels is muffled by the shag carpet. She gestures with the paper towards a white-furred cat-woman in a blue jumpsuit.*

    Woman: Captain Angora, this is a flier for a convention. I wish to attend. Is that possible on our current schedule?

    Angora: *Takes the paper and reads it over* I suppose so. As long as you don't mind being late for other engagements, princess.

    A Princess: That is acceptable. Let us go.

    *the ship jets off towards the Earth*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13520
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:40 am

    *Richtofen looks up, and sees Blackout walk in*

    Richtofen: "Mein gotts. Who else is coming here?"
    ---

    Coro: "That's right, ladies. Front and center."

    ---

    *Klak awkwardly raises his hand*

    Me: Err...Hi! I guess. You two seem familiar somehow. Anyways, I'm Klak.

    *everyone introduces themself*

    *D-Klak starts laughing*

    Me: So, are you good, bad? What are your intentions here? Oh, and Ferret, you can go if you want, I'm not stopping you.

    DM Helryx: "*whispers* We're never gonna go on the mission, are we?"

    *for some reason, D-Klak is still laughing*

    DK: "Oh gosh."

    *he laughs even more*

    ---

    Rahn: "*smiles* Do you think we can screw them up? Please?"

    ---

    Rainn: "*walks out, fully dressed* Come on. We have a plane to catch."

    ---

    Perseus: "Fine, I won't change it. *turns to User MY* Excellent. I hope Kratos is doing well."

    ---

    *Dr. Hax falls to the floor, groaning*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31365
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:41 am

    <Malchior IV>

    *Amy and Nikolai walk over to Klak and co.*

    Amy: We're good. Unless you're bad. Anyway, I'm Amy.

    Nikolai: My name is Nikolai Mikurin.

    Amy: We're here mainly because we got kicked out of our house. It's a long story. (Wink) So we're sorta looking for a place to stay, but in the meantime we're looking for a job.

    Somebody: Uh-

    Amy: Oh yes. And we are not a couple.

    *Nikolai glares at Amy*

    -----

    <Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

    SB: Sure. Who do you want to screw up?

    -----

    <Mad Scientist Convention>

    *Blackout walks over to Richtofen*

    Blackout: Ah, you must be new here! I'm Makuta Blackout. Who do I have the pleasure of meeting?

    *"A Promise Made (Wedding Day)" by The Cruxshadows plays over the loudspeakers*

    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    *The Makuta and Rahkshi exit the base, and file out into a crater*

    Chocoman: Welcome to your new home for the rest of your lives.

    -----

    <Aster and Rainn's hotel room>

    *Aster goes into the bathroom and shuts the door*

    -----

    <Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *Shockwave picks Dr. Hax up by the scruff of his neck*

    Shockwave: There's one thing you should know about me: I take no prisoners. Only trophies.

    *He drops Dr. Hax and aims his arm cannon at him*

    Shockwave: Where do you want it?

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7434
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:20 am

    [Space Station]

    *Ynot and crew are gathered in an extremely small Space craft with a metallic heart pulsing*

    Ynot: Sorry Kratos, no room for you in here.

    Sasuken: You know, you could just...

    *Ynot elbows him*

    Ynot: Hope to see you soon.

    *They head off*

    Sasuken: Why didn't you just teleport him? Or us for that matter?

    Ynot: Read his mind, the Lanterns are throwing a party, and I'm betting his User is waiting for him to return to start the festivities.

    Sasuken: And?

    Ynot: By delaying him, I can both attend this convention and crash that party.

    Hokagetsu: Not to be the party pooper, but you really think it's a good idea to crash a party thrown by the Users?

    Kurenitsu: Who's ever hand is on my butt better move it before they lose it.

    *Minor shuffling*

    Kurenitsu: So ALL of you want to lose your hands then?

    *More shuffling*

    Ynot: Anyway, probably, Hokagetsu. I don't care, I'm a Platinum Lantern, the FIRST, and they didn't invite me.

    Sasuken: You are so vain.

    Shaern: Could be worse.

    Sasuken: How?

    Shaern: Could be vain and Evil.

    Sasuken: Point Shaern.

    *The Dingy shutters as it strains in Hyperspace*

    Ynot: Whose idea was it to use this thing, again? Oh, right, not me.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:20 am

    [ Drackovack: ]

    Dario: Hmm.

    *He takes out his notebook, and begins writing again*

    *Now, he's back to quietly ignoring the rest of the group*

    *For all appearances, he's making notes for a class*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Poland, In With The In-Crowd: ]

    *Serrator and Octoroo keep close to Blackout at all times*

    *They seem ready for combat at any time*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Neo-Z'traa? Approaching?: ]

    Olarcha: *Retrieves the Grimoire from her robes*

    *She keeps close by Caiaphus at all times*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Aera: ]

    *The Strahl has landed in a huge, arid crater; the rim extending to the horizon in every direction*

    *Sylphie, Mjrn (the Viera from before), and two anthropmorphic skunk females leave, looking around quietly*

    *The dull, dry sand is blown in the lamenting wind, but something else can be heard...*

    *...A dull clanking and grinding, from close nearby*

    Sylphie: Everyone, stay on guard.

    Mjrn: *Raises her staff, standing next to Lancer*

    Skunk Twins: *Raise some kind of launchers*

    *The clanking grows near, the grinding, louder*

    *Suddenly, three huge, robotic serpents erupt from the sand*

    *Roaring, belching flame and smog, they prepare to lunge*

    Sylphie: En garde!! *Darts upwards, slugging one in the face*

    *It screeches, tumbling onto its back*

    *The skunk twins launch grenades into the other two's mouths, sending them lurching away*

    Mjrn: *Levels staff with Lancer, eyes glowing* ...This is a spell to increase your strength. Good luck.

    *She stays away from the main skirmish*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon System, Great Hei Fon Race: ]

    *Now that they've passed the third checkpoint in fourth place, the crew of the Desperado wait for Hilda's response to Aisha's question*

    Francesca & Erica: *Watch their captain uneasily, seemingly aware of what she's going to say*

    Hilda: The El Dorado belongs to the MacDougall Brothers. I haven't seen hide nor tail of them for months; and before that, they were always long gone from the scene of the crime. This may be my only chance to catch them.

    Aisha: ...Oh. Um. Sorry. *Ears fold down slightly as she concerns herself with her console*

    Hilda: Don't worry about it. We're within spitting distance of our prize. Even if we finish in third or second, we'll be out of the hole. And I caught a glimpse of the ship that should be in third place - We'll easily outpace them. We are flying the fastest, most advanced grappler ship in the Galaxy, after all.

    Gilliam: Thank you for your kind words, Hilda. I'm afraid I must deliver some bad news - The impact we made with that asteroid has weakened thruster four, and I've had to reduce the output of all main thrusters to compensate. Also, the ship's grappler arms will be in no condition to fight until they've been repaired.

    Hilda: Relax, Gilliam. Even at half-pace, we're still in the clear. So long as we don't let our guard down, we'll be fine.

    Gilliam: Very well. Though, I can't help but be worried for my future prospects...

    ---

    [ Hei Fon System, Farflung Interplanetary Space: ]

    *The Pepoka Peka has at last stopped its wild careening, and is floating forlornly in the dark space between Hei Fon 2 and 1's orbits*

    *Gaining an angry red flush on its digital monitor, the ship's "face" appears dangerously incensed*

    *This is nothing compared to its pilot, however. Within the ship, Para-Dice has initiated the auto-pilot so that she can have a nice temper tantrum/stomping fit on the sixteen-space dynamic footpad dominating the floor*

    Para-Dice: No fair!! Diu liapi!! Diu liapi!! I hate Hilda!! I hate her!! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

    *She suddenly stops as her ship picks up a single approaching figure - Para-Dice turns on the display of the surrounding space, and is met by a huge octagon of pale blue light*

    *From four of the octagon's corners extend long chains of squares, connected by the corners and also crafted of energy*

    *Meanwhile, in the center of the entire construct floats a blueskinned figure with a very high-peaked head, no nose, three solid black-colored eyes, and hanging, elongated ears. He's notably garbed in an unadorned, flowing white robe*

    Para-Dice: Sül!!? What are you doing here!!? Iamdi et could go after Hilda!! You said I could run this race, too!! I WANTED TO DO BOTH!! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

    Sül: I know you're upset, but you unnecessarily put yourself in danger. You were meant to wait until Ning and Skun could assist you. Please, I ask that you don't take such foolhardy actions in the future. I would have gladly let you run the race, but now, you can't win and you've alerted Hilda to our presence.

    Para-Dice: ...Snfff...Uuuuhhhh...Uuuuuuuggggh... *Tears start streaming down face* WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! I, I, I'M, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! I'M SORRYYYYY!! BAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH-HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! *Falls on her back and starts kicking at the air*

    Sül: Don't worry. The Great Hei Fon Race is much more frequent than the races you typically run. Hilda herself only joined because she recognized old enemies. There's no need to cry. You didn't do anything wrong that can't be easily corrected. I promise you that.

    Para-Dice: *Finally begins to compose herself, sitting up* O, okay...I...I promise...I'll try to be good, in...The future...

    Sül: I know you will. Let me bring your ship back to Bastion for you: I don't think you're fit to make the journey just yet.

    *Soft light ripples out of Sül's construct, consuming the Pepoka Peka before both fade*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City, A Small Park: ]

    *Prudence, Wisp, Ghost, Model 18, Model 17, and Model 13 are all relaxing and enjoying some food prepared on the Bebop II*

    *However, Wisp notices Ghost gazing over at a number of bushes uneasily*

    Wisp: Huh? What's wrong, Ghost? Do you see something?

    Ghost: ... *Nods to her, then starts to lead her cautiously over to the brush*

    *As Wisp hovers after, she sees three pairs of glowing red eyes, and hears high-pitched voices whispering conspiratorily*

    Wisp: *Crouches down, balanced atop her odd feet, and shoves her head into the leaves and twigs to look*

    *She finds three of these (with different-colored bowties) staring up at her*

    Feisty Kitten: *Has a pale blue bowtie, like in the image. He whispers to the others* What's the floaty-girl looking at?

    Gutsy Kitten: *Has a lime green bowtie* She looks like she might be a fox! Foxes eat kittens! I'mma stare at her!

    Scaredy Kitten: *Has a bright red bowtie* Oh no, I told you two we shouldn't have wandered off, waaah~!

    Wisp: But, Wisp doesn't want to hurt you! Wisp likes cats!

    Feisty Kitten: I say we should tussle!

    Gutsy Kitten: Tus~sle! Tus~sle! Tus~sle!

    Scaredy Kitten: Nuh-uh, I don't wanna!

    *Suddenly, a larger, different kind of cat approaches from behind the Kittens. He looks down at the Kittens, and then looks back to Wisp*

    Jubei: *Smiles, and speaks to Wisp in a gruff voice* Well, ma'am, I'd like to thank ya for not doin' anything to harm these three. They get to head aboveground and suddenly, bam! Kittens run off every which way! I'd say something to the effect of herdin' cats, but it's a bit too literal, and resembles myself a bit too much, heh.

    Wisp: Um, it's fine? I guess? *Scratches her head as Jubei ushers the kittens away*

    Ghost: *Has been watching as well, silent as usual*

    *They soon return to their group*

    ---

    [ Datrio, S-3 Island, Within the Ruined Lab: ]

    *After making her way out of the elevator shaft - And the destroyed elevator itself, bereft of its ceiling - Makoto has entered the lab proper*

    *Though dark, Makoto's eyes are able to adjust after a few moments*

    *This allows her to see how incredible the damage to the lab equipment was*

    *All unprotected glass in the room is shattered (windows, some panels of buttons, etc.). Most of the consoles have been utterly slagged, and limp, scorched wires hang from the ceiling*

    *However, one console is beaten, worn, but still mostly intact - And it quietly hums, lit up dimly on its surface*

    Makoto: No way! This console still has juice! I might be able to dig up some choice data from it... *Removes handheld device from mantle*

    *She tugs out a cord from it, plugs into the console, and gets to work*

    Makoto: "Access restricted," huh? *Speaks quietly into the handheld device, while holding down a single button* Enter bypass code S7-IR30974. *Takes thumb off of button, letting the code run*

    *She keeps an eye on her surroundings, though nothing is seen or heard*

    Makoto: This place gives me the creeps. *Shudder*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7434
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:26 am

    [Hyperspace]

    Sasuken: Yeah, yeah, Ynot, shaddup before we kick you out. Exiting Hyperspace... Now.

    *The Dingy's view screens become coherent and they prepare for approach into Aqua Magna, and Shinobi-Nui*

    Sasuken: Dingy Anima sending docking codes to Cabana Prime, prepare to receive...

    *Sasukens fingers fly around the control panel and the cove in which the Cabana entrance is situated, a large runway appears, and heads underground*

    Sasuken: Docking codes received, docking platform visible, preparing for landing.

    *My finger dancing as they approach and course correct, landing gears extend*

    Sasuken: Landing procedures completed, aaaaand contact.

    *The Dingy rolls onto the metal landing strip, Sasuken throws a switch, then another*

    Sasuken: Deploying chutes...

    *A large primary, then smaller secondary chute deploy to slow the craft as it roll into the tunnel*

    Ynot: Well done, Helmsman. Hokagetsu, Asumaru, grab the Infinite Probability Drive and get it to the engine room, then report to the bridge, everyone else report directly to your stations.

    Group: Aye!

    *They fall out of the Dingy and to their places*

    Ynot: Sasuken, shall we begin with the conversion procedures?

    Sasuken: Yeah, yeah. It's a great idea, but it's going to be a pain to get it to work...

    Ynot: Sure is. And, if for some reason, one of our enemies should attack us in this thing, we are most certainly doomed.

    Sasuken: You don't mean...

    Ynot: Never weaponized, or reinforced. Even repairing damage as I go, this thing wont hold up under attack.

    Sasuken: Wonderful. You love these situations, don't you? Why didn't we just get Shika to give us a ride?

    Ynot: You don't want to know...
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12984
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:06 am

    *Pumkin's House*

    *As See-Man stumbles past the figure in the doorway, Pumkin's eyes follow him, scowling*

    ???: Ooh look, it's me old cuz! Yer in a bad state, lad.

    *He steps out of the doorway and into the light, revealing his true form, high-fiving See-Man with a laugh*

    Demopan: Ohohohaha, you been in the wars lad? Let's do eeet, come on!

    OOS: Will probably do something serious in my next post.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31365
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:06 am

    King of Swing wrote:OOS: Will probably do something serious in my next post.

    OOS: Lol.

    (This isn't actually an RPG post.....still waiting on Ferret and Klak)


    Last edited by tarantino on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:57 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : LOL NICE TRY.)


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8387
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am

    -<Malchior IV>-

    Ferret: Most excellent. Zombie, you're in charge. Orph, with me. I'm out! *She gives an impertinent 2-finger salute before falling backwards. Instead of hitting the ground she is absorbed into the shadow there. Dark tentacles reach out and grab Orpheus dragging him down after her.*

    Mink: Well.

    Zombie: O.O *he edges away from Mink and sort of quietly looks terrified*

    Mink: Now that she's gone. Greetings new people. I am Mink, the amazing known across a thousand bars for my advanced brawling and dirty fighting tactics.

    -<Mad SCIENCE! Convention Entrance>-

    *Ferret grins as she emerges a dazed Orpheus tottering behind her*

    Ferret: Wonderful! A gathering...of my PEOPLE : D *she strolls in Orph protesting behind her*

    *Shortly after this sight, a small craft lands and out steps the princess from earlier. She is followed by a shaggy-haired man with a very similar look to her, and a blue haired girl with a pair of blue fox ears emerging from her head and a tail. A faint mechanical whine can be heard whenever they move. With a flick of the princess's wrist the craft shrinks and is shoved in a pocket concealed in the froth of white skirts that make up the Disneyesque confection that is her dress.*

    Foxgirl: Calaran, this is not a good plan. These people are crazy.

    Princess Calaran: Nonsense! They are simply differently sane. Azura, no harm shall come to you, and you did want to see about upgrades to your fuzzy bits. Gummy? *she hands out a ziploc bag containing many brightly colored gummy candies*

    Azura: *with a sigh she takes one and pops it in her mouth and follows the others into the building*

    -<Drackovack>-

    Stelladi: *snatches the notebook out of Datrio's hands and starts flipping through it* Ey, what's this then? You a spy? A secretu agento?


    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13520
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:09 am

    Me: Excellent. MEDIC!

    *the Medic comes by, and injects the vaccine into both Amy and Nikolai*

    *he then drives away on a golf cart, laughing. He drives into a portal*

    Me: All right, let's all go. *Klak, Nadle, DM Helryx, Jortenn, and Abneris get on a transport*

    DK: "We're going to go investigate the source of a plague. All of you are coming with us, I hope. *snickers* Glad to meet you, Nikolai and Amy. Glad to see the Architect has a sense of humor too."

    *he laughs and gets onto the transport*

    ---

    Rahn: "That task force. How far are they from here?"

    ---

    *Dr. Richtofen shakes Blackout's hand*

    Dr. Richtofen: "I am Dr. Richtofen, I am known for my expertise in biology, and zombies, of course."

    *laughs maniacally*

    Dr. Richtofen: "Are you zhe famous Blackout?"

    ---

    Coro: "*nods* Any questions, Makuta?"

    ---

    Rainn: "*looks at a watch* Don't take too long, we'll miss the flight!"

    ---

    Dr. Hax: "In your face!"

    *he throws a monitor at Shockwave's face, and flies away in the commotion*

    ---

    *Caiaphus is on Krustallos*

    Caiaphus: "We will be there soon."

    *SM Treveya follows him*

    *a few hours later, they are far away from the cave, and near an abandoned village*

    Caiaphus: "The lab is on the other side of the village. We should rest."

    *a hut is nearby, and Caiaphus walks up to it*

    Caiaphus: "Here. Set up camp."

    ---

    *Lancer smiles, then flies in the air*

    *he shoots his shotgun at the robots*

    ---

    See-man: "Help me cuz! Aye, some lads are attackin' me and my team. *points outside* SEE!"


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7434
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:55 am

    [Aqua Magna]

    Ynot: Okay, we've got it hooked up, most obvious structural damage repaired... Now or never, folks!

    Sasuken: Read you loud and clear, buddy, firing her up now.

    *The Cabana Prime fires up, shaking loose the tons of sand and water on top of it*

    Sreda: Integrity straining but holding

    *Red lights flash*

    Sreda: Scratch that, left wing fractured.

    *Ynot teleports to the site and patches it, reinforcing the area*

    Ynot: Taken care of.

    *As the Cabana Prime arises from it's hiding place, the ground shudders and the ship's shape becomes visiable, a long black cubic ship, narrow and flat in the front, with it's rear flaring out. [link]

    Ynot: What's next?

    Sreda: Looks like there's a large hole in the starboard aft stabilizer. Like something...ate the metal.

    Ynot: Wonderful...

    *Teleports there to seal the hole*

    Sreda: That's does it. We're clear.

    Sasuken: Don't gotta tell me twice. Punching it.

    *Into space they go*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31365
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:18 am

    <Malchior IV>

    *Amy and Nikolai get onto the transport*

    Amy: Mink? Cool. The first girl I ever fancied was called Mink.

    Nikolai: Amy.....

    Amy: What? I can't say anything to anyone anymore?


    SB: Not that far.....I suppose we could hit 'em.

    *He walks over to the weapons boxes*

    -----

    <Mad Scientist Convention>

    *Blackout laughs*

    Blackout: Of course I am. The one and only! Zombies, you say? That's quite out of the mainstream.....I think we're gonna get on well, Mr. Richtofen.

    *He turns around and sees Ferret enter*

    Blackout: Hello, welcome to the Mad Scientist Convention! You're just in time for the presentations to begin.

    *In the background, several strange-looking people are pushing a large cardboard box onto a stage while a man in a lab coat shouts at them*

    *The man in the lab coat pulls out a rod and shocks one of the people pushing the box with electricity. The person screams.*

    Blackout: Please ignore the noise.

    -----

    <Makuta Asteroid Prison>

    Barricade: Yes. We have one question.

    *His hands crackle with lightning, and the other Makuta and Rahkshi do the same*

    Barricade: Did you think we'd stay weak forever?

    Chocoman: Uh-oh.

    -----

    <Rainn and Aster's apartment>

    *Aster walks out fully dressed*

    Aster: Okay, done.

    -----

    <The Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *Shockwave brushes bits of glass and wiring off his eye*

    *He sees Dr. Hax flying away*

    *He points at him and shouts*

    Shockwave: GET HIM!

    *Several mutants run after Dr. Hax*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7434
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:06 am

    [Space]

    *Ynot arrives on the bridge*

    Ynot: How we holding?

    Sreda: Integrity is sound and holding. You guys definitely know your construction.

    Sasuken: This thing is not a masterpiece, that is for sure, Ynot. Your programming skill back when you made this thing was deplorable.

    Ynot: In all fairness, I didn't get her into the AIR to test. Most of the glitches in her system were cleared up in the Cabana III.

    Sasuken: So...II was this glitchy?

    Ynot: Nope, it had no operating system. Operated purely on my abilities.

    Sasuken: Can I call Bull Sh!t?

    Ynot: If you want, not changing history.

    Sasuken: No, that's your territory.

    Ynot: Hey, I've almost never used that!

    Sasuken: And yet many of us wonder why.

    Ynot: History is not to be messed with. Even when I do, I take calculated risks.

    Sasuken: There's more to it, than that, isn't it?

    Ynot: Every time I use it, it feels like it eats a little bit of me. Don't know what it actually does, but the feeling is horrid. Imagine if, by rewinding the clock, it erases me from time. That would make rewinding pointless in and of itself.

    Sasuken: Uh huh, thought so. Look, Ynot...

    Ynot: Sasuken, don't even start to lecture me. I know how everything is going to go. I know my fate, so no matter who says what, I know what has to happen.

    Sasuken: Thought you said the Knowledge Dimension doesn't show anyone their own future.

    Ynot: Doesn't stop deals with the devil, and guided reading. Left.

    Sasuken: Don't you mean 'right'?

    Ynot: No, I mean if you don't turn left right now, we are going to smack into Sol, and miss Earth completely.

    Sasuken: Oh! Right....

    Ynot: No, Left.

    Sasuken: Quiet, you.

    *Sasuken pilots the Cabana Prime to the Mad SCIENCE!! Convention and cloaks her*

    Ynot: Vultran, Trixitin, got your devices ready?

    Vultran: Left a couple samples on the Ironclad, but yes, I believe I am...

    Trixitin: I have no device, I'm here for research.

    Ynot: Right then, disembark.

    *They exit*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:03 am

    [ Mad Scientist Convention: ]

    Serrator: Octoroo, don't make eye contact with any of these individuals.

    Octoroo: Ooh-ah-ooh, that was my plan from the beginning, master.

    Serrator: Perhaps there is a brain in that bloated head.

    Octoroo: Oooooh...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Drackovack: ]

    *In the notebook, Stelladi finds numerous notes and diagrams on plantlife, animals, and geography*

    *Its contents seem to comprise of a great number of planets, no less than two dozen*

    Dario: Actually, the Teeko Kubali was called away from military service to explore for new habitable worlds. After certain...Issues in the past, the Ctarl-Ctarl Empire is always looking for new planets to colonize and disperse our population over. When a sentient species' number of individuals totals at roughly 223.5 billion, overcrowding is hard to avoid, I'm afraid.

    *He makes no movements to take the notebook away from Stelladi*

    Dario: You're free to look, but I can't let you keep it, mind.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Krustallos: ]

    Olarcha: *Gets to work setting up her own tent*

    *For how much she uses magic, she's actually able to set the tent up quite well without casting a single spell to assist her*

    Olarcha: *Has just about finished preparing*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Aera, Battling the Machines: ]

    *Lancer's shotgun takes out one machine serpent's eye, causing it to flail madly*

    Mjrn: *Casts a spell, causing some kind of robed sage carrying a staff to appear above one serpent* Ramuh.

    *By simply raising his arms, the spirit summons magical circles above himself which rain down spearing bolts of lightning; he disappears as the mechanical serpent falls, its head blown open*

    *Meanwhile, the grenades thrown by the skunk twins finally bring another serpent down*

    *Darting about the final serpent's head, Sylphie's claws have shredded its armor plating beyond recognition*

    *There is only a crackle as warning, before the serpent's head explodes into smithereens*

    *Just as soon as it falls, however, a number of crouching, scorpion-like machines emerge*

    *They approach the group, "stingers" actually consisting of grinding, oscillating drills*

    Sylphie: Keep up the assault! *Leads her group to continue fighting*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Medieval Planet, Greendel: ]

    *The land is indeed green and verdant, and much of the area is taken up by walled, protected fields of grain and vegetables*

    *Most of the locals wear dirty, worn leather and sackcloth outfits, and despite how they seem to be struggling to work in the midday sun, all of them seem jolly and friendly*

    *In the castle at the center of the land, a number of nobles sit at the table of the fat old king; though he distantly resembles King Hagan, his unwashed blue skin, greasy bowlcut of dark brown hair, five-o'-clock shadow, and extremely tacky red coat with leopard-spotted white furlining make it clear he's a different beast altogether*

    *Far away from his snorting laughter and unbecoming shouting, a small stand has been set up outside of a room in one of the many stalls*

    *Behind this stand is a girl of floppy ears and a long, muscular tail resembling the Double Agent, yet instead, bright red fur and auburn red fur that hangs forward like bangs. She wears a button-up white shirt and dark gray breeches, but more noticeable is her azure blue cape and witch's hat; decorated with golden stars that almost seem sketched on*

    *Set out on her stand are a variety of potions, but there's not even a soul in the hallway to give her wares a look*

    ???: *Siiigh!* I can't believe I don't have any customers again! If these potions were able to go bad, I'd have thrown out dozens of 'em by now! *Harrumph.*

    *However, down the hall comes one of the few humans who seems unaffected by whatever has altered other locals - She has wavy, strawberry blonde hair, full pink lips, and wears the outfit of a dancer; complete with a cymbal on her hip that jingles quietly with each step*

    Dancer?: Excuse me, Miss Kaelyn. Could I bother you to purchase a few potions?

    Kaelyn: Sure! Pick whatever ya like, Susan!

    Susan: Hmmm... *Looks them over for a while, before picking up a bottle*

    *Tall and narrow, it's colored a dull black, and has a flower-shaped cap on top*

    Susan: I would pay you handsomely for this potion. *Tosses a large pouch of what seem to be gold coins on the table*

    Kaelyn: Hmmm...I don't know why you'd want a Darkvine Potion, but, alright. Just be careful with it - That stuff won't kill you, but it'll make you really sick if you even breathe the fumes in. Don't mess around with it, alright?

    Susan: I intend to treat it with the utmost care. Thank you very much!

    *As she walks off, Kaelyn counts the gold coins within the pouch*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Island on the Open Sea: ]

    *A certain pirate crew is preparing to set out*

    *The Pirate Bomber bounds into the control room of their ship, looking around*

    *She finds Firebeard, as well as some kind of female, canine being with pink fur and long lavender locks; she wears a plain outfit, save for a leather vest with a fur ruff around the collar*

    *Together, the two man the ship's controls*

    Bomber: *Plops down and watches*

    ---

    [ Datrio, West City, Abandoned Warehouse: ]

    *A certain batlike Dreamkeeper has entered, talons clicking on the floor*

    Vanth: *Keeps head down, brim of cap pulled low* ...Why have I been called here?

    *From behind two stacks of crates emerge Scinter and Vi, both with pistols drawn, yet kept low*

    Vi: Were you followed? *Makes sure to keep finger off of the trigger*

    Vanth: No. My Streetclan doesn't interfere in my business if I make my orders clear. What do you want?

    Scinter: You know of the Nightmares, have multiple dreamkeepers in your Streetclan with awakened Powers, and have migrated to a planet of pronounced Nightmare activity. You come across as a suspicious character, kid. *Keeps finger on the trigger of pistol*

    Vanth: That I may be, but I have no interest in undermining the Troika's initiatives. If they go under, so does our last, best organized hope at defeating the Nightmares. Do we have an understanding?

    Scinter: ... *Lowers pistol* Leave. We'll be watching you, but I'll take your word, for now.

    Vanth: Thank you. *Makes her way out*

    ---

    [ Datrio, S-3 Island, Subterranean Lab Ruins: ]

    *As her handheld device works on decoding the information downloaded, Makoto walks over to the largest group of windows*

    *Looking through the cracked, grimey glass - Somehow mostly intact - Makoto gazes at the gaping, circular chasm in the rock below*

    *Huge, jutting, pale orange crystals ring the opening, and more of them protrude from the wall as far down as Makoto can see. Gazing down into its shadowy depths gives Makoto an unplaceable feeling of apprehension*

    *On a hunch, while the encryption draws to a close, Makoto switches on her device's seithr detector. She begins sweeping it towards and away from the window, slowly and steadily*

    *Even she is surprised by the huge spike that occurs every time the scanner is swept towards the opening below*

    Makoto: Wow! That thing is still pouring seithr! I'd better not get anywhere near it.

    *She's interrupted by her device giving a quiet tone, at which Makoto opens the decoded files*

    Makoto: Let's see...Crap, this is a ton of data! Latest file - Huh!? *Stares at the date and time in disbelief* No way!!

    *The date and time shows that the file was uploaded from approximately seven minutes before Makoto lifted the entire records*

    Makoto: This place is still taking in data!? What does the file say...? "File #557391121: Cauldron still stabilized. Seithr output at 112% from normal. Relius Clover's notes...12th Channeling Device..." *Trails off*

    *Tucking the handheld device into her mantle, Makoto runs back into the elevator shaft*

    *Leaping up, she digs her fingers into the stone*

    *Quietly sighing in relief that the shaft's wall is stone, save for the elevator's long-deactivated rails, Makoto begins climbing by digging her fingers and the toes of her boots in*

    *She quickly draws close to the top...*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8387
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:58 pm

    -<Malchior IV>-

    K'theenya: Of course we are! *gets on the transport followed by the others*

    Mink: How fun! She wasn't hotter than me I hope? ;D

    -<Drackovack>-

    Stelladi: *she continues flipping through it a bored look on her face* How dull. Why don't you just make everyone have a great big fight to the death until the population is back under control?

    -<Mad Scientist Convention>-

    Ferret: *frowns slightly at Blackout* That's a bit difficult I'm afraid. Giant ears you know. *she flicks one of said appendages in demonstration* I'm afraid I'm a tad late, would you mind telling me what the presentation will be on? Orpheus, be a dear and fetch me a drink would you?

    Orpheus: *You can tell he's going to say something but wisely stays silent. Instead he shambles off in search of a drink*

    *Calaran and her party enter the building*

    Calaran: Twitch, find out what's happening. Azura you're with me. Let's see if there are any scientists looking for someone to ingest their interesting chemicals!

    Twitch: *He rolls his eyes and salutes* Yes, princess. Whatever you say. *Shoving his hands in his pockets he strolls off absently stepping around a fallen victim*

    Azura: Calaran, did you seriously never grow out of the the sticking things in your mouth phase?

    Calaran: Uh..no? One time I smashed a guy's skull. And I hadn't had lunch right? So there I was with this bag of about to go stale tortilla chips and brains everywhere. And they call it the 'chunky salsa rule so I thought-

    Azura: *she looks slightly green* That is quite enough detail, thank you.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13520
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:40 am

    Me: I'm not going to comment. Not going to comment at all.

    *D-Klak continues laughing*

    Jortenn: "All right, everyone's on! Get this show on the road!"

    Soldier in cockpit: "Yes sir."

    *the transport flies away towards the forest*

    *an hour later, they arrive outside of a forest, surprisingly*

    Me: All right, they're probably halfway through this place, and close to the spring, so we have to hurry!

    *gets off with Jortenn and everyone else (hopefully)*

    Nadle: "Let's get a move on then."

    *notices a path in the forest*

    Nadle: "Huh."

    *starts following path*

    ---

    *Rahn smiles*

    Rahn: "Excellent. *snort*"

    ---

    Dr. Richtofen: "It's Doktor Richtofen, Herr Makuta. But yes, zhe noise is just so wunderbar. *claps his hands in joy*"

    *Richtofen looks at Serrator and Ferret*

    Richtofen: "And you are?"

    *the Medic in a golf cart teleports in and crashes into a random stand*

    ---

    *Coro grins*

    Coro: "Did you think it would be easy to fight us?"

    *he charges at Barricade*

    ---

    Rainn: "*clears throat nervously* All right then, let's go. *walks out of the room and towards wherever they are going for a cab*"

    ---

    *Dr. Hax throws monitors at the mutants*

    ---

    *SM Treveya walks into the hut that was already there, and starts a fire*

    SMT: "The simple things, Olarcha. The simple things."

    *Caiaphus is nowhere to be seen*

    SMT: "Where'd he go?"

    ---

    *Lancer shoots at the stingers*


    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyon.


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7434
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:47 pm

    [Mad Scientist Convention]

    Vultran strings up a banner across a large booth set aside for him as a small crowd gathers. The banner reads "SCIENCE! by the Seat of your Pants" in bold black set against a blue background. As he does this Trixitin, Sreda, and a couple others are plugging in and linking several machines including centrifuges and speakers, other devices.

    Vultran stands at the center of the stage with a microphone and a stack of cards, which he glances at before speaking, "Good insert time of day here, ladies and gentleman to the first annual Mad Scientist Convention." Off in the distance there is a single "I'm not MAD...." that fades as the crowd titters with anticipation. Vultran continues, " My booth here, as the brilliant banner above me indicates, is called SCIENCE! by the seat of your pants. I know some of you aren't wearing any, so we have a few boxes of spares you can borrow. Please don't soil them, others must use them while here. But back to the point at hand. The premise of this little experiment is that yo don't need extensive planning to make things WORK. It is perfectly possible to just work on the fly, adjusting and counteracting as you go."

    Vultran takes a quick survey of the crowd and points to a random person, "You sir, with the propellers, please join me up here."
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31365
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:16 am

    <Malchior IV>

    Nikolai: *to Klak* Now you know how I always feel.

    *They follow Nadle*

    Amy: Hm..... *she looks at Mink and smiles* I suppose.


    *Shadow Blade comes back with some machine guns and an RPG*

    *He gets into the Bat-Mobile*

    -----

    <Mad Scientist Convention>

    Blackout: I assume you are not a shape-shifter then? That must be.....interesting.

    *He hears Vultran calling him*

    Blackout: Excuse me, Miss, but my attention is apparently required elsewhere.

    *He walks onto the stage, ignoring the Medic in a golf cart's appearance and crash*

    Blackout: Do I know you? Oh yes, you hang out with Ynot. Something beginning with V, you were called?

    -----

    <Makuta Asteroid Prison>

    Barricade: No. But there's a lot more of us.

    *He swings his electrically-charged fist at Coro's face, while numerous Rahkshi fire at his back*


    *Chocoman opens fire on some Rahkshi*

    -----

    <The Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *The mutants deal with the monitors in their own way: smashing them or shooting them out of the air*

    *They continue chasing Dr. Hax*


    *Shockwave fires at the already-burning house*

    -----

    <Rainn and Aster's hotel>

    *Aster follows Rainn*

    Aster: So where are we going again?


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7434
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:07 am

    [Mad Scientist Convention]

    Vultran: I am Vultran. You are a Makuta that knows me... Are you Klak? I like Klak, he's so happy. As I was saying, we will conduct an experiment completely at random. Now, I do ahve to make some tweaks, as you are a makuta, so injections aren't going to work...

    *Vultran begins throwing chemicals in tubes, stirring and setting them in the centrifuge*

    Vultran: Let's see what this does.

    *Vultran clamors up Blackout and dumps the concoction on his head*

    *Ynot walks over and whispers*

    Ynot: Whatever happens, I did not put him up to this.

    *Bolts*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8387
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:21 am

    -<Mad Scientist Convention>-

    Ferret: *She groans as she sees and recognizes Vultran. She paces back a bit before a plan coalesces. Looking up she notes the panel ceiling. Perfect. Ducking back into a closet she removes one of the panels and scrambles up. Crawling around she listens and finds a sprinkler in case of fire directly above Vultran's booth.* Excellent. *Smiling beatifically she reroutes the device so that instead of water it releases a chemical of her production.*

    Calaran: *Twitch has returned with a program which she is happily going over while walking. As she isn't paying any attention to where she's going she completely misses Azura's shriek of warning and walks right into Ynot*

    -<Malchior IV>-

    Mink: Darn. *She pulls her shirt out and looks down.* Are these things broken? *She looks at the others* Guys, these are still spectacular right?

    Diru: *facepalms* Don't look at me

    Kithlara: I think you're very pretty Ms Mink! 8D
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12984
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:57 am

    <Pumkin's House>

    Demopan: Argh! What a bloody shame. Time to arm up lad, for the PAN is mightier than the SWORD! Let's do it!

    *He gets up waiting for See-Man to lead the way, while the Hand feeds Pumkin some salt*

    --------------------------

    <User HQ>

    *Komerak, slowly turning back and forth in an empty User swivel chair, sighs with nothing to do until the Lanterns regroup*

    Komerak: Hmm. Now would be a perfect time to practice using this celestial gift...

    *He picks up some empty cans of Coke, positioning them atop the computer monitors and shooting them with silver light*


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13520
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:55 pm

    Me: I'm still not commenting.

    Jortenn: "Oy vey."

    *everyone (hopefully that includes all of us) follows Nadle*

    *they arrive in front of a tent where Peter, Jinx, and two other Malchiorians sit around a campfire*

    Peter: "lolwut? Nadle? D-Klak? What brings you all here?"

    *sees the others*

    Peter: "With plenty of guests...great...we needed a crowd."

    *Jinx and Peter notice Klak*

    Both: "KLAK! YOU'RE ALIVE!"

    *they jump and hug him*

    Me: Glad I have such a warm reception here. *nods at the other two soldiers* So, what have you discovered about the plague?

    *Peter and Jinx stop hugging Klak*

    Peter: "We're close to the suspected source. In fact, we were about to head out."

    Jinx: "Buuuut, it's about to be dark. Not good to try to observe things in the dark, especially if they involve infected vampire zombies."

    Peter: "Babe, we can handle it."

    Jortenn: "All in favor of going to check this out regardless of the time?"

    *DM Helryx, D-Klak, Abneris, Nadle, Klak, and Jortenn all raise their hands*

    ((hope I'm not forgetting any characters lol))

    ---

    *Rahn jumps in the Batmobile*

    Rahn: "NANANANANANANANANANANANANA US!"

    ---

    *Richtofen walks over to the Medic*

    Medic: "It sheems I have broken zomething. ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL PROCEDURE!"

    *Richtofen shakes his head, and walks over to where Vultran is*

    Richtofen: "Ooh, I like zhis experiment!"


    ---

    *Coro leaps and grabs Barricade's elbow, avoiding the electricity*

    *he swings Barricade towards the Rahkshi that are damaging his mech's back*

    ---

    *Dr. Hax angrily looks*

    Dr. Hax: "ENOUGH!"

    *a massive monitor falls onto the X-Men*

    ---

    Rainn: "We're supposed to be going with the agents to Florida. That's where David Robert Jones supposedly is. But I'm not believing for one second that the ZFT agent they interrogated is telling the whole truth. One of the most elusive men in the universe so easily discovered? No, we're going to interrogate that Knockout man our own way."

    ---

    *See-Man nods*

    *points to the battle ahead, where a giant monitor is looming near*

    See-Man: "HAVE AT THEM LADS, SEE!"

    *he charges with his large fists towards Shockwave*

    ---

    *Perseus looks out of a balcony*

    Perseus: "HK-47........"

    ---

    OOS: Waiting on Zev for Olarcha and Aera.


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12984
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:47 pm

    <The Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *With a yell, Demopan jumps out the window and charges after his cousin using his shield, weilding a greased pan menacingly*

    ---------------------------

    OOS: Lul where the heck is Yon.

    ---------------------------

    <User room>

    *Komerak turns his attention to forming better constructs, having mastered energy blasts*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31365
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:50 am

    <Mad Scientist Convention>

    *An afro suddenly appears on Blackout's head*

    *Blackout glares at Vultran*


    *A person wearing a gas mask and a lab coat walks into the room*

    OOS: New character.....we'll see how this goes.

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    Nikolai: *quietly, to Klak* I learned to stop commenting a long time ago.


    *Amy giggles*

    Amy: Oh relax! I meant you're hotter than she was.


    *They arrive at Jinx and Peter's location, and stand by while the conversation goes on*

    *Jortenn asks his question, and Amy and Nikolai raise their hands*


    *SB gets in the driver's seat, and drives off, crashing into several lampposts along the way*

    -----

    <Makuta Asteroid Prison>

    *Barricade smashes into the Rahkshi, knocking them down and electrifying them*

    *Starscream takes off, and fires a plasma blast at Coro*


    *Chocoman fights his way through a wall of Rahkshi, but he promptly runs into Ricochet*

    *Ricochet rips his way into the cockpit of the mecha, foaming at the mouth*

    -----

    <The Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *The X-Men are crushed by the giant monitor*


    *Shockwave growls, then notices See-Man charging at him*

    *He swings his fist at See-Man's chin*

    -----

    <Aster and Rainn's location>

    Aster: Oh, right. I wouldn't have needed to ask that question if our flight was at a more reasonable hour.

    *She yawns*

    -----



    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7434
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:54 am

    [Mad Scientist Convention]

    Vultran: Hair growth on a metallic surface, interesting... But that color doesnt suit you, lets see if we can fix that, hmm?

    *Vultran throws together a multitude of chemicals and hits Blackout with it in his chest*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:01 am

    OOS: Hope I haven't missed anyone.

    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

    [ Drackovack: ]

    Dario: *To Stelladi* Been there, done that. My people warred against each other non-stop well into our interstellar history, before our leaders realized our natural tendencies for militarism, exploration, and violence were best focused outward instead of at each other. We developed faster-than-light space travel quite rapidly. We don't get the excitement of Ctarl-Ctarl versus Ctarl-Ctarl violence very often, unless the Kata-Kata Exiles are being persecuted (which they always are when they're on Home, sadly), but we've still got 443 conquered planets under our belt. *Suddenly realizes something* Oh, dear, I'm monopolizing the conversation again. Excuse my rudeness.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Mad Scientist's Convention: ]

    Serrator: *Has chosen to completely ignore any questions posed him, largely to be a horse's ###*

    Octoroo: *Follows his master's lead and remains silent*

    *They generally watch the abuse of their master with restrained amusement*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Aera: ]

    *Lancer's aim is true, and he takes out every stinger he hits*

    *From there, the girls take out each of the disarmed machines*

    *However, the flow of reinforcements does not cease*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Medieval Planet, Brightvale: ]

    *In a large barracks near the castle, Brynn has gathered with nine other individuals*

    *She in particular sits with an individual almost resembling a wild rodent, with yellow fur and a narrow mane of ochre hue going from the top of his head down the back of his neck; he's dressed in the same uniform as Brynn, but has his sword sheathed across his back*

    ???: Well, Brynn, has your little thief friend-who-is-a-boy been giving you trouble still, all these years later?

    Brynn: The song stays the same, Seth. I would avoid him if at all possible, but he's as slippery as a noak. None of the youngsters could hope to even get Hanso to the dungeon, nevermind how he'd probably break out within the week. I swear, if I didn't think I'd get the commentary from Hanso, you, and the entire Guard, I'd stripsearch the idiot to make sure he's not hiding lockpicking tools in his knickers.

    Seth: The entire guard? Even Samantha?

    Brynn: She might be the only exception. Hawthorne's grown up a lot, but I wouldn't put it past him to give me grief like back in the day.

    Seth: Well, apropos to nothing, do we have any idea why this meeting's been called? Vivian and I just got back from putting down that attack by the Western Raiders, and I had to check on Mum while she got briefed.

    Brynn: Thirty-four years old, Captain of the Second Brightvalian Guard Squad, and you still go to check up on your mother whenever time permits. You're an admirable man, Seth. *Chuckles at Seth's failed attempt to pull a mean sneer* Well, it seems that the Citadel has come under new management. General Kass made himself Commander-in-Chief Kass, and we have reason to believe that, with outside help, he caused Lord Darigan's illness.

    Seth: Hmm. Well, I did see General Kass talking to a rather shady looking old sow, when I visited.

    Brynn: Seth, I'm sorry, but I draw the line at you calling an elderly woman a sow.

    Seth: She seemed to be a gnurga witch. I'm not that lacking in tact, Brynn. *Grins cheekily*

    Brynn: *Sigh* The devil is in the details. Please, continue.

    Seth: Thank you. Well, she had the eyeball-staff, so I'm fairly sure she was a witch. I managed to get a good look at her without being caught, so I think I could recognize her. What bugged me more than anything was that Greendelian peasant woman loitering by Darigan's chambers.

    Brynn: *Gives a start* Blue Zafara - Was, was she a bluefurred Zafara? With a hooded dress?

    Seth: *Frowns, troubled* Yes. I take it she's another actor in this grand debacle of a theatrical play? *Fiddles with a buckle on the belt around his torso, which his sword is holstered upon*

    Brynn: I don't know where you get these kinds of phrases from, but yes. She was doing research in a Brightvale library, and she got past me before I could figure her intentions out. We only discovered why she was doing that research when I located Viceroy Galgaroth. *Looks up* Oh, yes. Remember how charming Kass always was? And his views on how to rule, with the whole book he wrote?

    Seth: *Gives a genuine sneer, this time* I'm going to take a stab and guess that Kass is throwing people from the Citadel? *Shakes head* It's a good thing that old codger Galgaroth is made from sterner stuff than most. Criminy, I could never beat him in a duel, on a good day. If the Viceroy was still in his prime, Kass would need to have him outnumbered ten-to-one to have a fair chance.

    Brynn: Regardless of how it has happened, we need to assist Greendel. Kass always thought that their agricultural superiority would be a boon for the Citadel to conquer, and Galgaroth managed to become privy to concrete plans of conquering them before he was ousted. So, he will be working with Commander Orson to lead us. *Pauses, looking down at hands in lap* ...

    Seth: ...You're bothered by that double agent? *Watches Brynn, despite her lack of a response* I know you are, Brynn. I want to look at things this way. We're almost certain that she's a woman of Greendel, yes?

    Brynn: ... *Nods slowly* Yes. As a general rule, Greendelian woman have more pressing matters to concern themselves with than high fashion. Their entire livelihood depends on the king and his nobles maintaining a balance of their agendas, and on the harvest being enough to feed everyone for the winter. So, unless she went out of her way to wear down that dress and give herself graying hair in her late twenties, she's most likely spent her life as a citizen of Greendel.

    Seth: And we know that in Greendel, they're like one huge family. King Skrarl may be an oaf on any given day, but the minute someone acts on the thought of endangering his people, he turns into the same league of competent, quick-acting, and uncompromising leader as his brother, our King Hagan, right quick. Everyone from his lords and ladies down to the lowliest serfs have the utmost dedication to their land, and to their king. Plus, Kass's greatest weakness has always been overestimating his own ability to gravitate others to his cause.

    Brynn: *All throughout this explanation, has slowly been raising her head* ... *Looks up to Seth, smiling cautiously* Are you saying what I think you're saying, Seth? Because if so, I think you've still got that way of saying the perfect thing when I'm down.

    Seth: "Beware those who betray their masters - They may just as likely betray you."

    ---

    [ Darigan Citadel: ]

    Kass: *In his situation, dressed in his coat with its three rows of buttons, Kass waits patiently for someone to arrive*

    *He's soon joined by Gardenia, the hideous, stooped gnurga witch from before, followed by Viceroy Nephdel*

    Kass: Nephdel, report. Has the Chief Warden of the Dungeons been captured, yet? I assume you will have failed, seeing as all communications from the dungeons have been cut off.

    Nephdel: It was complete chaos. He told all of the prisoners that he'd pardon anyone who killed a soldier wearing your new insignia. Together with the Wardens, they killed 23 prisoners before we were forced to fall back. Most of our forces were preparing the drakks to send in, when that cad Vex activated the lockdown procedures. They have enough supplies in there for a few good years, but we have drakk soldiers and shock troopers ready for if they try to open the doors. They're blind in there, and in the end, Vex did to himself what we set out to do in the first place: he's made himself a prisoner in his own dungeons.

    Kass: It didn't go according to plan, but with Darigan's most loyal leaders out of our way, this war will go much more smoothly for us. Gardenia, is there any news from your daughter?

    Gardenia: Yes, Lord Kass. My darling daughter has yet to be caught, and she's finished the potion I sent her to brew. Luckily, that oaf Skrarl's Court Alchemist and his Paladin have not caught on; so long as that bratty little Alchemist doesn't cure the Glade Faerie in time to prevent the invasion, we'll have no problems taking them over. Unfortunately, she's the last, best chance that Darigan has of ever recovering. So, my daughter will keep her busy with illness potions so that she never has a chance to even realize she's needed.

    Kass: An excellent plan, Gardenia. See to it that the Alchemist is left alive. I must extract the knowledge I need from her via torture. Luckily, we moved the necessary equipment from the Dungeons into the town square for public examples; that was a fine idea on your part, Nephdel. Now, I want you two to return to your preparations for war.

    *The two bow their way out of the room, before shuffling out in utter silence*

    Kass: ...Do you have something you wish to say, generous wraith, or are you content lurking as a shadow within the shadows?

    *In the shadows at the corner of the room appear a pair of glowering red eyes, followed by that figure with his tattered wings*

    Bitil: I am always so fascinated by how mortals think. Do not forget: your Double Agent was the one to take the risk of entering Brightvale and fetching that book of illness and antidote potions, and I was the one who told you of its existence in the first place. A leader is nothing without those competent individuals he directs.

    Kass: Say what you will, hollow shade. I will unite these lands as a conqueror, and will become the emperor that Darigan always could have become, but was too soft to act upon doing so. There is nothing which can stop me.

    Bitil: Do not let the pride which drives you become the arrogance which fells you. *Fades into nothingness*

    ---

    [ Greendel: ]

    *The location is a small glade, hidden within the forests*

    *There sits a young woman with light tan, freckled skin, lime green eyes, and auburn red hair with a streak of lime green. She wears a slightly worn, shortskirt, strapless green dress, a leather belt with many pouches, and thigh-high boots matching her dress. However, most notable are her large, leaf-like Faerie wings*

    *By the wooden sign just beyond the area - Saying "Illusen's Glade" in hastily-painted letters - It can be presumed that this Faerie sat on a large, flat boulder is Illusen*

    *Suddenly, none other than Kaelyn rushes over, cape a-rustling, vials in tray a-klinking*

    Kaelyn: Hey, Miss Illusen! May I do some harvesting and brewing, out here?

    Illusen: Go ahead, kid! You've always got the most fun ideas.

    Kaelyn: Hee hee hee hee hee~ Thanks~! *Begins setting up*

    *Meanwhile, far off to the side, a figure creeps through the trees*

    *Unseen by Kaelyn and Illusen, they keep moving*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8387
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:27 am

    -<Malchior IV>-

    Mink: Yay! I am still the hottest of them all! *bounces a bit*

    Kithlara: Awww.

    Mink: Don't worry my dear! You are also very attractive!

    -<Drackovack>-

    Stelladi: *her eyes had glazed over and she shook herself out of it* Oh, no I guess it's fine. My race is just a bunch of super-powered immortals with possibilities for extremely rapid reproduction if so desired. We just like infighting too much to ever stop.

    -<Mad Scientist Convention>-

    Ferret: *rigs the fire showers so that instead of water they rain a formula that gives everyone pink skin with purple polkadots that will wear off in a few hours. She bangs it to set it off and drops back down. The fluid is raining on the spectators of Vultran's event, and the man himself*

    Calaran: *examines her exposed skin* WHOA! Fancy 8D
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13520
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:26 pm

    *Richtofen realizes his face skin has been sprayed on*

    *he reaches into his jacket for a mirror, and notices that his face is now a shade of pink*

    Richtofen: "Ooh, I look so cute and wunderbar! BUT ZIS DOES NOT INSTILL FEAR INTO MEIN ENEMIES!"

    *he runs, cackling, and crashes into the man with the mask that recently entered*

    *the Medic walks up to the man as well*

    Medic: "Pyro? Is that you?"

    ---

    *everyone arrives and sees a large lake in front of them*

    *the setting sun is reflected onto the waters*

    Peter: "Alright, let's check this out. Klak, divide us into teams."

    Me: Nikolai, Amy, and Nadle are with me. Jortenn, D-Klak, Abneris, DM Helryx, and Kithlara go together, Mink, Ferret, K'Theenya, and the rest of the team are together. Let's spread out and look for the sou-

    *a screeching noise is heard, and 20 humans walk up to the group*

    Nadle: "Who are you?"

    Peter: "Identify yourselves!"

    Human: "Oh, we're just a couple o'boys....lookin' for blood."

    *all three of them smile, and run at inhuman speeds towards the group*

    Peter: "INFECTED! TAKE THEM DOWN!"

    *the infected charge at Ferret and co., and Nikolai and co.*

    ---

    Rahn: "When we're done, remind me to teach you how to drive."

    ---

    *Coro's mech crashes to the ground*

    Coro: "That's not nice."

    *the mech gets up, and punches Starscream*

    Coro: "Chocoman! Watch out!"

    *he kicks Starscream in the face, and runs towards Ricochet*

    ---

    *See-Man pauses and points at Shockwave's fist*

    See-Man: "SEE!"

    *he gets punched in the jaw, and flies back*

    *Dr. Hax is nowhere to be seen*

    ---

    Rainn: "The flight is in the afternoon, late in the afternoon. I woke us up early to give us time."

    *he gets out of the building, with Aster hopefully following, and calls a cab*

    *the cab arrives, and Rainn opens the door for Aster*

    Rainn: "Watch your step."

    ---

    *Lancer continues firing at the Aeran robots*

    Lancer: "Need a dispensah here!"

    ---

    *Caiaphus appears behind Olarcha*

    Caiaphus: "Sorry. Had to attend to an errand. I'm glad you all set up camp. Sleep well."



    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31365
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:12 am

    <Mad Scientist Convention>

    *Blackout's afro becomes red*

    *Blackout continues glaring at Vultran*

    Blackout: You. Idiot.


    *The man in a mask looks at Richtofen and the Medic*

    ???: Pyro? I do not know this Pyro. My name is Dr. Ignatius Peabody Nobel. Who are you?

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *Amy and Nikolai stand by as Klak divides everyone into teams*

    Amy: Aw, dammit.

    *The infected show up and attack*

    Nikolai: Вот дерьмо.

    *They both open fire*


    SB: What are you talking about? I am a brilliant driver!

    *He reverses into a lamp-post*

    -----

    <Makuta Asteroid Prison>

    *Starscream goes flying into a rock, and groans*


    *Chocoman punches Ricochet, but he just ignores it and keeps attacking*


    *Bonecrusher charges and tackles Coro*

    -----

    <A street on Earth>

    *Aster gets into the cab*

    Aster: Thank you. So, what interrogation strategy should we go for?

    -----

    <The Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *Shockwave fires again at whatever's left of the house, then turns around*

    Shockwave: Come, troops. We are done here.

    *A portal opens, and Shockwave and the remaining X-Men walk in*

    (OOS: if anyone wants to follow..... Smile )


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7434
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:01 am

    [Convention]

    Vultran: Polka dots? Terrible. Alright, prankster in teh rafters, if you want to expand the test group, I can accommodate.

    *Vultran quickly shoos the hilariously colored Blackout off stage and rifles through a few more vials, mixing them and pulling a spray gun from a box*

    Vultran: The head scientist assures me this shouldn't be lethal...

    Hokagetsu: Aren't YOU our head scientist?

    Vultran: That's absurd! I'm the head scientist around here! Who else would be?

    *Sprays the purple mixture into the audience with a maniacal laugh*
    ----

    [Just off stage]

    *Ynot stands polka dotted with Calaran in front of him*

    Ynot: Hello, that's a nice look you have there. Of course I look terrible in it. The name's Ynot, yours?
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8387
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:14 am

    -<Malchior IV>-

    Mink: Righty-o! *She shoots a massive amount of fire into the area*

    Kithlara: Gah! D: *shields the party from the fire and smoke*

    K'theenya: *shoots some of her black hole things into the enemies*

    -<Mad Scientist Convention>-

    Calaran: Oh nonsense, you don't look that bad. I am Princess Calaran. You a scientist or a bystander?

    -

    Ferret: *She finds Orpheus, the zombie holding a bubbling green concoction*

    Orph: Ah, Miss Ferret, I'm sorry but this was the best I could do.

    Ferret: *sniffs it* Is that Mountain Dew and Formaldehyde?

    Orph: Maybe?

    Ferret: *grabs it and gulps it down* Eh, I've had worse.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7434
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:37 am

    [Convention]

    Ynot: *sigh* I suppose you could call me an engineer. I'm here accompanying the nut job on stage. I highly suggest you take cover behind me.

    *Vultran sprays, everyone in the audience suddenly grows a reptilian tail and avian wings*

    Ynot: Well that's going to be fun to clean up...

    *The Anima are completely unaffected by the concoction due to mechanical bodies, and the rest of the crew is behind blast shields*
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12984
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:38 am

    <The Battle of Fresh Fruit>

    *While the portal is closing, Demopan stops and throws what looks like a red Shako hat in with them*

    Demopan: My stout shako... is TOO DEFINED!


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13520
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:07 am

    *Richtofen realizes he has been transformed*

    Richtofen: "VHAT IS ZIS?!"

    Medic: "Oh, I don't know, I feel wunderbar."

    Richtofen: "Oh, I do too."

    *they both turn to Dr. Ignatius Peabody Nobel*

    Richtofen: "I am Dr. Richtofen. Known Nazi scientist, zombie expert, et shetera, et shetera. I like your suit."

    Medic: "I am DOKTOR HERR DOKTOR MEDIC!"

    *both smile eagerly, despite their strange transformations*

    Medic: "Can I tell you a story?"

    ---

    *Nadle yells*

    Nadle: "CAREFUL! They're all still human, they don't need to be killed! They need to be cured!"

    Peter: "We don't have extra cure-guns. *shoots at one of the infected, curing her* So you guys'll just have to use non-lethal force!"

    Jortenn: "Understood! *Force pushes several infected away*"

    D-Klak: "Is that even possible?"

    DM Helryx: "Yes it is, D-Klak."

    Jinx: "At least your new friends have the idea! That fire is keeping many of them back!"

    *the infected back up more, screeching in anger at the fire*

    *the ones hit by the black holes disappear*

    *Klak is standing in front of the fire, for some reason*

    Me: Why...WHY AREN'T YOU ATTACKING ME?

    Peter: "Figures he'd have a mental breakdown in the middle of a fight."

    DK: "It wouldn't be a Klak subplot without it."

    Me: Why don't you attack, infected beasts?

    Infected 3: "We wouldn't attack you, master."

    *they bow*

    Jortenn: "...did they just?"

    ---

    *Rahn double facepalms*

    Rahn: "Just get there before I grow an ulcer."

    ---

    *Coro falls out of the mech, but uses his technopathy to cause it to smash its fist onto Bonecrusher*

    ---

    *Rainn smiles, and takes out his knife*

    Rainn: "We scratch his make. He hated that, didn't he? Unfortunately, I don't think this will do much. If only we had a buzz saw."

    ---

    *See-Man reaches his arm up*

    See-Man: "Careful cuzzy! SEE!"


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31365
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:49 pm

    <Mad Scientist Convention>

    *Blackout walks off the stage while quietly growling*

    *He shape-shifts into this form*

    Blackout: This should do for a while.

    *He walks towards Ferret, but suddenly grows a reptilian tail and avian wings*

    Blackout: Goddammit.....


    *Ignatius glares at the Medic*

    Ignatius: Please don't.

    *He pulls out a syringe and waves it around*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *Nikolai and Amy stop firing as the infected stop and bow*

    Amy: Oh, you have got to be kidding me!


    *SB sees a sign saying 'Lake Silencio' in the distance*

    -----

    <Makuta Asteroid Prison>

    *Bonecrusher's armour cracks in several places*

    *He gets up, and charges at Coro again*


    *Chocoman finally succeeds in pushing a lever, which causes the mech to punch Ricochet away*

    -----

    <Rainn and Aster's taxi>

    Aster: Maybe we should stop by a hardware store on the way?

    *She looks out the window and points*

    Aster: There's one!

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8387
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:53 am

    -<Mad Scientist Convention>-

    Ferret: *Stares at the annoyed Blackout for several seconds.* YannoIbetIcanfixthatforyou.*Spritzes him and herself with a bottle pulled from an inside pocket of her jacket which negates any potion effects.*

    Calaran: Oh that's cool! I do things that go boom mostly, but a couple of my friends have a more...constructive bent- *Doesn't move fast enough and gets hit. She examines her new anatomy.* Oh no! What do I do! What will my mother say??

    Twitch: *pops up from where he had wisely absconded* If I know aunt Carmine, she'd immediately start grilling you for ways you could use them to kill people.

    Calaran: EXACTLY. Then I'd never get rid of them, and I'd need an all new wardrobe! She must never know.

    -<Malchior IV>-

    Mink: *whacks Klak* Why didn't you TELL US they were your plague zombies? That would have made things SO much easier.

    K'theenya: Alright, Kith! Let's test working together. Containment time!
    *K'theenya casts a spell that raises Stonehenge like pillars of earth around a large group of infectees and Kithlara uses them as a base for a clear shield that they cannot pass*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7434
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:09 am

    <Mad Scientist Convention>

    Vultran: If anyone is experiencing side effects other than what you see on the person next to you, please report.

    *A humanoid covered in legions off to the side drops to the floor and begins seizing*

    Vultran: Yes, exactly like that. If that is happening to you, you are probably going to die soon. And seeing as I made this up on the go, I have no antidote. Any one in the audience able to help that man?
    ----

    Ynot: Well, whoever helps the poor soul over there will probably be able to reverse this. Vultran would eventually, but he's also liable to give you horns instead. I remember he made this one guy think he was going to die because of an injection of colored water. It was hilarious.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12984
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:50 am

    <Outside TFPOFF's house>

    Demopan: Don't fret, boyo! I'll be gentle!

    *He takes out this, and hovers his finger over the big red button*

    *Yon stumbles out of the remains of TFPOFF's house, covered in ash, and frowns*


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13520
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:35 am

    *Medic looks angrily at Ignatius*

    Medic: "I'm going to saw through your bones!"

    *he pulls out an Ubersaw*

    Richtofen: "Now, now. Don't be such babies. *rushes over to the guy who is dying* HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

    Medic: "You are all trying my patience!"

    *he grabs a Kritzkreig, and heals the man who is seizing*

    ---

    *Klak looks bewildered*

    Me: How am I.....their master? *is hit by Mink* Ow! I didn't know! I have no memory of doing anything here! I...unless...

    *Big 'Oh crap' Realization face*

    Me: F-Klak.

    Nadle: "Oh no."

    D-Klak: "*to DM Helryx, and Jortenn* TOLD YOU! Pay up! *they pay him*"

    *most of the infected are trapped, and the rest have been hit with the medicinal guns*

    Infected 2: "Why do you betray us, master?"

    Me: Alright, get our defenses down, and leave these guys trapped here. We'll cure them later. Spread into your teams.

    *Klak stares at the pillars*

    Nadle: "You heard him. Let us spread out and find the source of this thing."

    Peter: "Bet it's a lake."

    *everyone goes to their respective group*

    ---

    Rahn: "Here it is! Quickly! We must catch up to them!"

    ---

    *Coro throws a ball of plasma at Bonecrusher*

    ---

    Rainn: "I don't know if I have enough money for a tool like that. Do you?"

    ---

    *See-man gets up, and looks at Yon*

    See-Man: "Oi! What just happened? *points at Yon* SEE!"


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31365
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:15 am

    <Mad Scientist Convention>

    *Blackout shrugs*

    Blackout: Thank you, Miss.....what was it again?


    *Ignatius reaches into his pocket, pulls out a post-it, and sticks it on Medic's back while he's healing the man*

    Ignatius: Always glad to help!

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *Nikolai and Amy follow Nadle*

    Nikolai: So what's with this 'F-Klak' person?


    *SB stops just before he drives into the lake*

    SB: DO NOT DISTRACT ME WHEN I AM DRIVING!

    *He gets out*

    -----

    <Makuta Asteroid Prison>

    *Bonecrusher runs straight into the ball of plasma, and it melts his face*

    *He collapses*

    -----

    <Rainn and Aster's taxi>

    *Aster fumbles around in her pocket*

    Aster: I think so.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:13 pm

    OOS: I hope I didn't miss anyone but I almost lost this post but I made sure to copy it first and it saved me and I can post now and FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS *too many <3's*

    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

    [ Drackovack: ]

    Dario: Ah, I see. You must be quite powerful.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Camping Out: ]

    *Once she's satisfied she's alone, Olarcha places a ward on her tent and slides her robe down*

    *Beneath, she wears a drab, sable dress, and has silky tresses of pale, misty purple*

    Olarcha: *Gets settled into bed, curling up on her side*

    *Soon, she's snoring softly*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Aera: ]

    *The robots are quickly being mowed down*

    *Now, their numbers are rapidly thinning out*

    Sylphie: Rampage Formation!! *Swoops high into the air*

    Mjrn: *Summons the same spirit as before, channeling lightning into Sylphie's wings*

    *The skunk twins lob several grenades, as Sylphie sends a ray of lavender lightning into the machines*

    *The explosions decimate their numbers; in fact, none are left*

    *Now, an ominous silence fills the area*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Mad Scientist's Convention: ]

    Serrator: ... ... ... *Has taken all of the experimental pranks without flinching* ...

    Octoroo: *Has done the same* Oooh...Sir, if you're angry, you should - Bwah!

    Serrator: *Lowers arm from backhanding Octoroo into the wall*

    *Suddenly, Serrator does flinch at a high-pitched squeal*

    ???: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGOGOMGOGOMGOMOMG!!!!!

    Serrator: ... *Looks over at the catgirl nearby* Were there any words in that exclamatory statement, my dear?

    ???: *Has long, messy, lustrous black locks, forest green eyes, and calico-patterned ears and tail; she wears a denim vest over a narrow-pinkstriped white shirt, khaki jeans held by a pink belt, finished by pink-and-white Chuck Taylors*

    *She's quivering with excitement, and is holding some kind of object that resembles Serrator's staff; only topped by a pink heart, of all things*

    Serrator: No. I see where this is going. I don't care what your creation can do, miss...?

    ???: \(=^O^=)/ My name is Mehriem R. Harrier!!!!!!! It's an honor to meet you and you'll love my invention and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *Seems to be jittering so fast her molecules are excited*

    Serrator: ...I don't want to know how I heard an emoticon.

    Mehriem: *Just below a shout* What? *Cups a hand beside ear* I'm hard of hearing!!!!! I'm a drummer in a rockband and we couldn't afford ear protection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Serrator: Then read my lips: Shut. The. ####. Up.

    Mehrim: (='^'=) *Silence*

    Serrator: Good. I will humor you. Show me what this infantile device does, Ms. Harrier.

    Mehrim: Right!!!!!!!!!! *Takes aim at Octoroo* Take my love, my adoration, and all of my desire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Octoroo: Ooh-ah-oooooh I don't want it!

    *Suddenly, a huge, heart-shaped shockwave impacts him; the wall is shattered behind him into a huge, heart-shaped indention*

    Serrator: ... *Clap. Clap. Clap.* I suppose there isn't a version for hatred?

    *He suddenly finds a pitch black wand topped by a spade placed in his hand*

    Serrator: *Weighs it, then snaps finger* Could the Underworld spare me some Aku Koi in square formation?

    *Twenty such Aku Koi appear in such formation, as Serrator flicks the rod towards them*

    *A flickering, pitch black wave of energy wraps around them, leaving no trace*

    Serrator: *Makes sure to put in headphones* Octoroo, earplugs.

    Octoroo: If it's earplugs, they're already in, master!!

    Serrator: Mehriem R. Harrier, I now declare you my Chief Alchemist. You will answer only to I, Octoroo, or Lord Blackout. Lord Blackout's orders are supreme. Do you agree?

    Mehriem: *Is shaking fists in front of self in a wordless tizzy* ...!! *Suddenly disappears in a flicker of Celadon*

    *A minute later, she pops out from behind a stand, scaring its owners half to death*

    Mehriem: /'''(=*o*=)/''' IT WOULD BE MY HONOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!!! *Does a frontflip from a standing start to kneel before Serrator*

    Serrator: *Cautiously removes headphones* What are the consequences of what I've just done?

    Octoroo: What!? I can't hear anything, and my earplugs are stuck!

    Serrator: *Knocks him in the chest with original rod*

    *The earplugs pop right out of Octroo's earholes*

    Octoroo: Ooh-ah-ooh, hundredfold thanks, master.

    Serrator: Good Lord the company I keep.

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:25 am