BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journal

Zev the Reveler
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

Coins : 7037

Journal Empty Journal

Post by Zev the Reveler Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:36 pm

Month of Resting, 25th Day

My name is Namah, and my life has been interesting, to say the least.

I should say that I'm an illegitimate child, for the fact that daddy dearest couldn't keep it in his pants. Because of his highly eminent position, being the leader of my world's capital city and all of that, nothing would destroy him worse than for my existence to out. Apparently, he couldn't find love in his heart for me, seeing as how I might tarnish his reputation. I was lucky to have my sister; she put up with a lot from me, when I was young, and I gained my interest in reading and writing from her.

As for how I'm able to write this, and why this journal exists...Well, there's a few reasons. For one thing, I left home. It hurt me more than anything to leave Lilith behind, but I got to tell her good bye, at least. She knows why I had to do it, and I just know we'll meet again. I was actually writing this journal since a few years before I ran away; it gives me a way to recount all of the things I've seen, what I've done, and what I believe in. If I didn't have this journal, I don't think I'd have made it long enough to decide to escape that life.

Yet I do have someone to thank, for having a place to go. He's a curious sort of guy, putting it lightly. His name's Zev Raregroove, and he has a tendency to blur the line between right and wrong. In the end though, he's a loyal, steadfast friend, and I have him to thank for being able to survive after leaving home. I'll be describing him a lot in this book, but by this point, I think there's a very wide variety of things I don't know about him.

We'll have to do something about that.

~ Namah

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:28 am