BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

RacKoon City

Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Coins : 16009

RacKoon City Empty RacKoon City

Post by Klak Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:45 am

Story for BZPB. Ties into the RPG. Let me know if you like it. It's only a few chapters.

RacKoon City:

It was a party, naturally. Klein and I barely woke up the next day. The Rebel Alliance’s victory against Uterio was something we could not pass by as a mere factor of the day. We had to go all out. And we did.

Chastity had its way though. Still, I’m surprised we had any wits left after drinking copious amounts of Malchiorian Super Water. It came from special hot spring on our world. The water is supposedly similar to what earthlings would call alcohol. Messes with your head.

Once I reunited with Klein, we began to make our way to the town square. There were people out there still partying, though I assume they had actually rested. Others seemed to really like that Super Water.

Now, had I been any younger, I would have called all the partygoers crazy. But, damn. That was a day of joy. Victory had been accomplished not long before. We’ve waited for this for months. Our people have suffered, but there is a whole, brave new world ahead of us.

“Can you believe it? Jepps has been dancing for an hour straight with his girl. Maybe they’ll finally tie the knot now that the war is over.”

I agreed with Klein. Jepps was one of the few soldiers I knew with a love life that lasted long. There were so many things to keep in order that finding a girl would be a waste of bloody time.

I guess after today that’s gonna change. We’ll have more time for our social lives. Still, I hope to fight for justice, especially in a universe full of evil.

One strange thing I noticed about that day was how strange the drinkers were acting. They started to repeat the same phrases, as if under some sort of spell: “¡Aixeca't!! ¡Aixeca't!!” Weird. I guess that’s what happens when you go overboard.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

RacKoon City Empty Re: RacKoon City

Post by Klak Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Klein wandered over to the bar to investigate. Soon enough he was drinking that water. This party was about to go crazy.

I woke up several hours later to find myself sitting in front of City hall. It looked empty, like if someone had evacuated several hours ago. I got up and started walking towards it, looking around suspiciously. For some reason, my leg hurt. The streets seemed desolate in this part of town, probably because of the festivities.

Still, I would have expected to see at least one person walking around. There was no one. The Mayor’s doors and windows were boarded up. Why would the mayor leave City Hall like that in the middle of a holiday? I decided to investigate by taking to the streets. Something was wrong. I took out my pistol.

As I continued moving, I began to feel more pain. I looked down at my leg to see some blood creeping through a wound. ‘I must have been drunk,’ I thought. I stopped and reached for a first aid kit I always carried. It’s good to be crazy prepared.

Much to my dismay, however, the kit was gone. I had to find a doctor.

The streets were empty. No cars or transports. No people of any kind, just twisting and turning roads, buildings, and dust. I didn’t see any traces of life until I reached the town square nearly an hour later. There were three of my brethren standing and staring at one of the buildings.

“Callsign!” I bellowed. No response.

“State your callsign soldier!” No response. They began walking towards me. I aimed my pistol at them.
    “State your callsign!”

The soldiers responded and said something I could not understand. I asked them to repeat, and they did. I still did not understand. They began running towards me as I put away my pistol.

“Aixec’at!” yelled one of the troopers. It seems he was still drunk on the waters of the spring. The others repeated the same. However, they were smiling as they got closer.

“What regiment?”

“That of the supreme general, comrade,” responded the tallest of the three.

I was confused.

“Supreme General? You mean Major General? Which one?”

“Klak,” responded the shortest one.

“Right,” I said, “What has happened here?”

“Aixec’at happened, comrade,” spoke the third.

“What the bloody hell does that mean?” I said, already tired of the senseless repetitions.

“It means that you will join us, or die.”

His jaw opened. I then understood why they were smiling when they saw me. Two sharp incisors caught my attention.

I turned and began dashing away. They were not far behind me, chasing me across the street. My hand reached towards my pistol and began firing at them.
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:21 pm

The bullets pierced the shoulders of two of my new enemies. They tripped and fell to the ground. Only one remained…. the tallest one.

I jumped into an alleyway and hoped that he would not see me. Suddenly, a voice crept from the other side.

“Zhofar! You’re alive! What the hell is going on?”

It was Jepps.

“I wish I knew. It seems as if they were…vampires or something.”
    I said, catching my breath.

“It’s much different,” said another voice. I recognized it as Klein’s. “We are working for the best interests of Malchior IV, and the universe. So commands he.”

“Klein? What are you talking about?” said Jepps with a hint of fear in his voice.

“Aixec’at, comrade!”

“RUN JEPPS!”

I couldn’t have said it fast enough. Klein was already smashing his fist into Jepps face and biting his neck. However, I did not see any blood. I only saw some strange liquid leaking from the offender’s teeth. I did not waste any time observing as I rushed out of the alleyway. More and more of these mutants…. my former comrades…began chasing me.

Pretty soon there were hundreds of them coming after me, all repeating “Aixec’at!” I would soon be surrounded. In order to escape, I would have to reach the wall surrounding RacKoon City. There was an exit made for people with high enough clearance that they could leave locked cities. Luckily, I was one of them.

My gun was running out of ammo of how many times I was shooting at these monsters. Others who were attempting to escape them were quickly bitten and converted to their cause. It was an angry mob.

Countless alleyways revealed even more of them. Now there was even a Nynrah Ghost running at me, screaming the motto of the monsters as if his life depended on it. I reloaded and continued firing. Only some fell down. Others kept running faster…. faster…. faster…

There was one dark alleyway that led straight to the city’s limits. I used to run through it when I was younger. The monsters lost sight of me. I thought I could trick the bastards.

I finally caught up with my breath. I was still in shock. A few hours ago, these were my comrades and countrymen. Now, they were disfigured monsters that wanted me transformed into one of them.

I felt the pain in my leg return again. Strange…. it wasn’t there before. As I write this, I can feel something aixec’at picking at me. I have to get out of this city and get medical attention. A bruise gets worse if not treated aixec’at.

I aixec’at looked at the wound. It was aixec’at seeping with blood. Oh well, I’ll worry aixec’at about it aixec’at later. Right aixec’at now, I need to focus on aixec’at escaping.

But why would I want to escape?

Aixec’at. By now, aixec’at, I was at the wall. Now all I aixec’at needed to do was find the aixec’at station so I can ask……….

No. It can’t be. My arm ouldn’t write the rest of that. What is going on?

I feel as though I’m losing control….aixec’at. That word that the mutants kept saying is making my mind spin….KLAK. My body felt darkness….why don’t I let this tablet go and aixec’at?

My brothers are waiting.

-text was found lying on the ground. It is attributed to Zhofar, who is missing in action and is believed to be infected-

Yenot
    Yenot
    Intermittent RP Fanatic

Coins : 9888

Character sheet
    Level: 10
    Class: Pyro
    EXP:
    RacKoon City Left_bar_bleue1500/2000RacKoon City Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2000)

Post by Yenot Sun May 26, 2013 2:00 am

Can't believe I never read this before
    Great job here, mate
    Klak
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

Post by Klak Sun May 26, 2013 2:02 am

Thanks! Didn't think it was much, but thanks!

I should bring at least one of these characters into the RPG. Maybe some of them were cured.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:30 am