BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPower Battles

    Share
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:35 am

    Robot: *shoots the HF robots, then stuns KoN, throws him into the ship, gets in, and flies off*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:03 am

    *One of the HF robots recovers, gets on a nearby motorbike, and drives after the ship*


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:42 am

    *MK blocks the Nox blast*

    MK: I'm would really enjoy attacking you, Blackout, but if I do so, the Admins might end up shutting down the universe, and you'll probably cease to exist...then again, you are on our planet.

    ---

    *Klak shakes his head*

    Me: They're gone....we're hiding to ambush Rahksha's men.

    *they go their separate ways, and Nadle helps Trantoshen up the stairs*

    Nadle: "We should get to the second floor..."

    ---

    *the Star fight continues in space, with no clear victor*

    *one of the Greart Beings Star Fighters is in critical damage*

    *D-Klak is rushing down the hallways with the Malchiorians, using Force push at several of Uterio's troops*

    DK: "You people know me, and yet I still kick your butts."




    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:48 pm

    [ Bebop II, Kitchen: ]

    Chrome: *Peeks in, blinking worriedly*

    *She flinches and nearly flees at a loud clattering noise*

    Chrome: ...Ulp... *Creeps into the kitchen, peering about herself*

    *Soon enough, she comes across the cupboard where the clattering seems to have come from*

    Chrome: ...Eep! *Quickly opens up the cupboard, before covering her head*

    *All is silent for a few moments...*

    Chrome: ... *Looks into the large cupboard cautiously* ...Ooh...

    *A little creature peers out at her*


    ???: *Yips happily, running in circles on the shelf*

    Chrome: ...Hmmm... *Gently holds out arms*

    ???: *Leaps into her arms, snuggling in close*

    Chrome: ...What should I name you?

    ???: *Wags tail, yipping cheerily*

    Chrome: ... ... ...Pip...?

    ???: *Yips more enthusiastically* Pip is good!

    Chrome: *Twitches* ...O...Okay...

    Pip: Thanks! I'm hungry! I'm hungry!

    Chrome: ... *Looks back into the cupboard*

    *Picking out a small canister, she negotiates its lid off*

    Chrome: *Sets Pip down on the table gently, before pouring some of the canister's contents onto her palm*

    *The small, beige bits resemble some kind of little cashews*

    Pip: Yay~! *Hungrily begins eating*

    Chrome: ...Ulp...

    ...

    [ Nearby the Ship: ]

    Mamimi: ...So then, I got my first home run ever. I was so proud, you wouldn't believe!

    Maxie: *Watches her with an engrossed expression* Please...Go on.

    Ryoko: *Has fetched a gourd of sake*

    Dorothy: *Types on wrist*

    ...

    [ Elsewhere Nearby the Ship: ]

    *The small air ferry exits a tunnel onto the surface*

    *It heads back for the Bebop II*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:45 pm

    [In a random corridor on The Bebop II:]

    Moss: See, this is what happens when I listen to you. We get lost in a freaking corridor, and I'm still hungry!

    Yuuka: Ehhh...

    *Both of their stomachs rumble*

    Yuuka: We could go... That way...

    *She points behind them with her wing*

    Moss: Oh no! I'm not following your advice again!

    *Moss keeps on moving forward, dragging Yuuka along with her*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:11 am

    *Blackout fires a beam of Unicron energy at MK*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:26 am

    *KoN's characters collapse again because he is not controlling them*

    OOS: However, Serecio's army do not collapse because they are on 'autopilot'- KoN is not directly controlling them.

    *Some of Serecio's robots zoom down the hallway and fire machine guns at D-Klak*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:27 am

    *suddenly, Rahkshi appear in the corridor and start attacking everyone*

    *meanwhile, the ship arrives on board a yellow flying saucer*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:31 am

    *One of the robots, with red markings, pushes a button on his chest*

    *Suddenly, the Commander and 527 stop*

    Commander: Rahkshi have boarded the Nakamura. We must go there.

    *The Commander's and 527's Blade Dragons fly towards the Nakamura

    OOS: The Nakamura is Serecio's ship.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:33 am

    *TPK's ships fire on the Blade Dragons*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:07 am

    *The Commander's one dodges the blasts, but 527's one is hit and killed*

    *The Commander's Blade Dragon enters the docking bay, followed by 527 jetting after him, who survived the blast. 527 grabs onto the Commander's BD*

    *Upon entry, the Blade Dragon skids across the hangar and crushes some Rahkshi. The Commander and 527 jump off and start fighting the remaining Rahkshi*

    OOS: Five points to whoever knows what this post is a parody of.


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:13 am

    [ Bebop II, Corridor: ]

    *Moss and Yuuka come across a small screen*

    *Abruptly, Vi's face appears on the monitor; she appears to have a small bruise on her face*

    Vi: Hello? Hello, is anyone there!? That you, Moss?

    *She can be seen kicking at...Something*

    ...

    OOS: This post might be expanded later.

    ...I dunno. X<
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:41 am

    *The HF robot on the bike fires at the ship*

    ----------------

    *The Commander and 527 continue fighting the Rahkshi*


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:59 pm

    *MK dodges the Unicron energy at the last second, and blasts Blackout with Mod energy*

    ---

    *D-Klak begins force pushing Serecio's men and the Rahkshi*

    *the Malchiorians are shooting at the enemies, while some smash their axes against their faces*

    ---

    *Raziel appears out of a flash next to Zev*

    Raziel: "Never has there been a time that your friend Klak needed you....as much as he does now....."

    ---

    *Klak is enraged, and repels the blasts against him*

    Me: Not ONE MORE MALCHIORIAN!!

    *the others begin firing out of the buildings at the approaching army, as Klak leaps into the air and slices into one of Serecio's tanks*

    *the armies surround him*

    Nadle: "My insects held them long enough, but could not dwindle them as significantly as I had hoped....."

    Baterra: "This mission is a suicide! I LOVE IT!!" *shoots one of Rahksha's men down*

    *Klak begins to blast several of them with light and sonics*

    *One of Rahksha's tanks fires a blast at the building Treveya is in, damaging it*

    Me: Treveya.......All are in danger because of a madman, and no one cares....I...must....stop....them!!! AAAAGH!!!

    *something begins glowing in Klak's chest*

    ---

    *In the middle of Namine's lesson, F-Klak begins snickering with mischief*

    ---

    *Set's eyes widen, and he grabs what appears to be a detonator*

    Set: "Um...men....keep the ship in order, and defend it with your lives! I must attend to something quickly..."

    *he leaves the cockpit, and begins making his way towards the escape pods*

    Set: "Uterio is a genius....."


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:16 am

    *the remaining Rahkshi merge into Rahkshi Kaita, and attack everyone*

    ----

    *a Dalek suddenly appears in front of the bike*

    Dalek: YOU-SHALL-NOT-PASS. EX-TER-MI-NATE! *fires on the bike*

    ----

    *Blackout gets hit by the Mod energy*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:27 am

    [ Aboard the Mini-Ship: ]

    Zev: *Punches a tentacle so hard it dissolves* Yeah. About that...

    *He places a bunch of tentacles in a Full Nelson, crushing them out of existence*

    Zev: ...It seems we've encountered Sixth-Dimensional Ghouls.

    Vi: *Shoots several down* But we've got help en route.

    Zev: Oh, wow. We do? Cool. I like that.

    *He gets smacked by a tentacle*

    Zev: HEEK *Flounders*

    ...

    *Suddenly, at least seven or eight lasers blaze into Rahksha's forces from above*

    *The culprit ship begins spinning down from the skies*


    *Suddenly and with great volume, the ship delivers its battlecry: *

    Ryo-Ohki: Myaaaooowww! *Fires more lasers*

    *Then, my avatar is replicated nearby*

    Haruko: *Plows on through, laughing maniacally*

    *She starts the bludgeoning*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:05 am

    *another ship attacks Rahksha's forces, this one looking like this:



    *


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:46 am

    *Iron Man flies into the hangar and charges up his pulse gloves*

    IM: I don't understand what's going on here!

    ------------

    *The bike is destroyed, sending the robot flying into the distance*

    *Lots more HF ships arrive and fire at the Dalek*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:49 am

    *the saucer shoots down the ships*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:42 am

    [ Battle: ]

    Ryo-Ohki: *Spirals down towards Haruko, before seeming to disappear*

    *Her child form is caught by Haruko gracefully; falling asleep on her lap while the Vespa keeps jetting about*

    Haruko: *Bowls several enemies over with a single guitar strike*

    ...

    [ Kalta Thaea Surface, Nearby the Bebop II: ]

    Dorothy: ... *Finally closes wrist interface* The drone ship has been decommissioned.

    Ryoko: ...Someone doesn't want us to get back to the ship.

    Maxie: ... *Hiccups* ...I'm so, so sorry...I didn't think they'd follow...

    Mamimi: *Strokes his face gently* It's okay...Just tell us who's chasing you and your friends...

    Maxie: ... *Sniff* ...A squad of Vrishkans. *Curls up slightly*

    Dorothy: Not mentioning them is understandable. Most groups would not challenge the Vrishkans.

    Ryoko: *Snorts* Most groups are politically-conscious cowards.

    *Suddenly jetting upwards, she hovers high above to look around*

    *Circling nearby are a couple of fighters resembling black and ochre manta rays, glaring forward with cycloptic, circular red 'eyes' that randomly flicker*

    *The two fighters detect Ryoko, and whirl towards her*

    Ryoko: *Scowls* I'm having a crap day. You two are going to pay for it.

    *Both fighters launch out six spearing tendrils each*

    Ryoko: *Easily swoops around the fighters, charging fiery orange energy in her hands*

    *Before the ships can turn again, she sends twin crackling energy spheres upwards*

    *The strange ships are blasted into tiny bits*

    Ryoko: *Speaks into a small communicator* Ryoko to Dorothy. I'll be handling the rest of the enemies.

    *Down on the ground, Dorothy nods at the message*

    Dorothy: *Sends out five small, spherical drones, which construct a sizeable barrier*

    *Back in the air, Ryoko takes off towards a huge shape*

    ...

    *Upon reaching the large shape, Ryoko finds that it is a very large, blocky ship*

    *Far down below, what look like a pair of prisoner transports roll towards Dorothy, Mamimi, and Maxie's location*

    Ryoko: Yeah. Fat chance. *Swoops down, launching two swift bolts*

    *Detonating in precisely the right locations, the two explosions disable both transports' hover panels*

    *As the two skid to a stop, Ryoko speeds her dive upward*

    Ryoko: *Phases through the roof of the first transport*

    *Inside, two small creatures cower at the back; both trapped with huge manacles and collars*




    Ryoko: *Knocks out the android-resembling driver and guards with a telekinetic pulse* ... *Looks at the prisoners*

    *Both of them shrink back, tears welling up in their eyes*

    Ryoko: ... *Sighs heavily* ...Are you Maxie's friends?

    *The two jump, before nodding rapidly*

    Ryoko: *Cautiously approaches them, before easily ridding them of the constraints*

    Orange Lion Cub?: ...M...My name's Nelgi. Th, thank you.

    White & Purple Rabbit?: ...And I'm...Milia.

    Ryoko: No problem. *Blasts out the front of the transport*

    Milia: *Hands begin glowing* I think I can teleport from here...We were already tracking Maxie and our other friend.

    Ryoko: Good. He was really worried about you guys. *Prepares to leap out of the transport*

    Nelgi: Please, wait! *Reaches out after her*

    Ryoko: *Looks over shoulder blearily* ...Yes? What is it?

    Nelgi: ...Ulp... *Works up courage* The other transport has one prisoner...Th, the Vrishkans seemed to be afraid of her, and she had the most restraints. She...Might be a big help.

    Ryoko: ... *Nods* Got it. Now get to your friend before the fight starts.

    *The two nod, before Milia teleports them away*

    Ryoko: ... *Sighs* This was going to be a nice, peaceful day where I slept off my headache.

    *Sighing, she leaps out and looks around*

    *About twenty humanoid, reptillian, black-and-beige automatons with glowing red visors approach*

    *Leveling their arm-guns with Ryoko, they all screech in unison*

    Ryoko: *Sigh* I'm starting to regret taking the initiative.

    *Her location is caught in several large explosions*

    *The enemies cautiously approach, keeping their guns trained...*

    *...Thus, they never notice the figure hovering up above them*

    Ryoko: *Eyes glowing, raises one hand...!*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:08 am

    [Bebop, corridor:]

    *Moss looks up at the screen with surprise, while Yuuka is looking with intense worry*

    Yuuka: Are you okay...?

    Moss: *Giggles awkwardly and pinches Yuuka*

    Yuuka: EEEE!! What was that for!?

    Moss: *Whispers* Even if she is okay, it's not polite to just blurt out and ask someone.

    *Moss looks back sympathetically to the screen*

    Moss: What's up~?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:34 am

    [ On The Screen~ : ]

    Vi: Well...Some kind of ghouls seem to have invaded our ship through the portal.

    *In the background, Zev can be seen performing a barrage of punches*

    Zev: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAAA!!

    *The tentacled creatures are blown out of existence*

    Vi: Jotaro would be proud, Zev.

    Zev: *Is grabbed by more tentacles* Yare yare daze!

    Vi: *Shoots them off of him*

    *The tentacles seem to be commencing a retreat*

    Vi: ... *Looks back to the screen* Expect our return shortly. Tell Shroom that Namah could train you and him in your Flames. I think the connection cut out when I tried to tell him.

    *She gives a reassuring smile to the two from the displayed cockpit*

    Vi: ...Don't worry, 'kay? We'll be fine.

    *The connection ends*

    ...

    [ Kalta Thaea's Surface, Nearby the Ship: ]

    Ryoko: *Has levelled the first wave of attackers*

    *Flitting over to the other prisoner transport, she phases inside and knocks out the driver and guards once again*

    *Situated in the back is a heavy, upright cylinder with two pipes connected to the sides*

    Ryoko: *Walks over cautiously* ...Anyone in there? *Lays hand on the front*

    ???: *Gives a weak groan from inside, sounding very hurt*

    Ryoko: ...!! *Phases both hands inside, before pulling the prisoner out of her container*

    *Of a very short height, she has light tan skin, waist-length, straight white hair, purple eyes, a rather cat-like face, and downward-pointing, feline ears of tawny gold fur on the sides of head. Wears wireframed glasses with circular lenses, kneelength black dress with a black and indigo vest over it, simple indigo shoes, and an indigo beret-like hat with a small, winged gold badge on the front.*

    Ryoko: *Lightly shakes her, eyes widening* C'mon, c'mon! You have to wake up now!

    ???: *Opens eyes, looking up at Ryoko with a feverish gaze* ...You're...W...Washu's...! *Flinches* ...Uuuuugh... *Faints again, falling limp in Ryoko's arms*

    Ryoko: ... *Supporting the girl with one arm, blasts out the front of the transport*

    *Several more troops, the same as before, are approaching*

    Ryoko: *Leaping to the very front of the carrier, sets the girl down behind her*

    *Next, she begins charging massive amounts of energy to her hands*

    *The enemy forces screech, taking aim once again*

    *Before Ryoko can attack, they all fire massive energy rounds*

    Ryoko: GGGRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!! *Throws both hands forward*

    *The massive energy blast pummels the enemy projectiles out of existence*

    *Without a chance to avoid, the enemies are all wiped out on impact*

    *Up above, the main ship proceeds to escape*

    Ryoko: ... *Kneels down to the other girl* ...What's your name?

    *The girl half-awakens, gazing up at Ryoko softly*

    ???: ...Sara...My name's Sara... *Reaches out weakly*

    Ryoko: You're safe now...I promise you.

    *She takes the girl's hand gently*

    Sara: ...Thank you... *Sigh*

    *The two stay like that*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:51 am

    *Rahksha is surprised*

    Rahksha: "What the hell!! DAMN IT SET! How did those ships get through our blockade!!!"

    Set: "We're kind of busy here!!"

    *Set gets into the escape pod, and launches it*

    *Rahksha turns and sees Klak smiling from afar*

    Me: This is OUR VICTORY!!!!

    *one of the soldiers attacks Klak, and he fights him*

    *one of the tanks fires at Haruko and Ryo-Ohki*

    OOS: You wouldn't mind allowing them to be hurt, would you? Klak needs a reason to be angry.

    ---

    *D-Klak contacts Iron Man*

    DK: "Are you the reinforcement Abneris told me about?"

    *slices into one of Uterio's droids*

    ---

    *the battle in space rages on*

    ---

    *MK smiles*

    MK: Stay out of this world, Blackout.


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:01 am

    [ The Battle: ]

    *Seeing the tank's shot, Haruko spins to protect Ryo-Ohki*

    Haruko: KYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! *Back is hit by the shot, sending her, the Vespa, and Ryo-Ohki tumbling away*

    Ryo-Ohki: *Wakes up just in time to see Haruko's face twisted in agony* M...Mya...Myaaa...

    *Her eyes get big and teary, as her lower lip quivers*

    Ryo-Ohki: MYAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! MYAAAAA-HAAAAAH!! MYA, MYA, MYAAAAAH-HAAAAAH!!

    *As she starts bawling, the sky abruptly turns dark gray*

    *Lightning crackles and the wind picks up...*

    Ryo-Ohki: *Continues crying*

    ...

    [ Kalta Thaea's Surface: ]

    Ryoko: *Stares up at the sky*

    *Her fists are closed so hard that her arms violently shake*

    Ryoko: ...Ryo-Ohki...!!
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:25 am

    *Klak kills the soldier, and turns in rage towards Rahksha*

    Me: My comrades...ENOUGH!! THERE WILL BE NO MORE BLOODSHED ON KRUSTALLOS!!!

    *Klak screams a blast of sonics as he begins to glow*

    *the blast sends a great amount of Serecio and Uterio's troops flying into the air, crashing into the buildings*

    *Suddenly, a flash of light emits from Klak, surrounding the troops, killing several of them*

    *Treveya, Nadle, and the Baterra get down, as do the Malchiorians*

    *A ray of light burns into Rahksha's retina, and he is blinded*

    Rahksha: "AAAAH!!!"

    *Klak is seen again, this time, in his Nova form*

    Nova Klak: "It ends here."

    *he leaps, and begins to spin in the air, becoming a flurry of light flashes and keyblade slashes*
    *the flurry begins attacking the troops, destroying the tank, and killing many of them*

    *Rahksha collapses to the ground, and a creature wearing armor similar to him crawls up to him*

    ???: "Rahksha is down, I repeat, Rahksha is down!"

    Rahksha: "We must.....retreat!!!"

    *buildings are crumbling as Klak destroys anything (that is his enemy) in his path*



    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:48 am

    [ The Battle: ]

    *A female voice enters Klak's head, seemingly without a source*

    ???: Klak. Do not let your anger rule you.

    *The voice continues, as Ryo-Ohki looks up at Klak*

    ???: Your anger must not be your master. You must turn your anger into an instrument, wholly under your control.

    Ryo-Ohki: *Quivers* M...Mya... *Cowers away from Klak's fury*

    ???: Remember...If you let anger and self-wishes rule you...You'll become exactly as Uterio.

    Haruko: *Groans, trying and failing to get up*

    ???: Uterio was like you, once...Then, he let anger, and pride, and his own desires corrupt him utterly.

    *A medium-height, female figure, wearing a long, hooded cape, strolls across the rubble; carrying some kind of long, wrapped object*

    ???: Things are about to change...The Nightmares are moving. The Dying Will Wraiths have grown hungry. Instrumentality, the Counter-Actor, Funny Valentine...If I told you what all of that meant, you'd vomit.

    *The mysterious female kneels down beside Ryo-Ohki and Haruko*

    Ryo-Ohki: ... *Sniffles, starting to calm at the figure's presence*

    ???: *Speaks to Klak once more* Whatever happens...Don't Panic.

    *The voice fades with finality*

    Haruko: *Rises up, staring at the approaching figure* ...Wh...!? You...You...!!

    ???: *Giggles, looking at Haruko fairly manically* Silly. I was just training for the day Big Bro would need me.

    *Her right eye has only a pupil, and the other has an electric-blue iris*

    ???: Don't tell Zev...I want to see if he'll faint when I show up.

    *Inside of her cape, she can be seen to have lean limbs, long, slightly spikey pale blonde hair, and yellow fur; wears a scale-patterned aquamarine scarf folded so it hangs forward, a tight red t-shirt possessing a lightning bolt superimposed over a white oval on the chest, dark gray shorts with pale gray lines down the outer legs, and calf-height black boots*

    ???: *Stands, looking up at Klak* Wow. Looks like he's gone batty, huh~?

    Haruko: *Continues staring at the girl, speechless*

    ???: I hope he doesn't hurt himself...

    *She giggles*

    ...

    OOS: Whoever you're thinking Mystery Voice and Mystery Girl are...

    ...You're probably right.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:51 am

    *Iron Man opens the comm link to D-K*

    IM: I don't know, but whoever you are, I'm here because I received a message asking for help.

    -----------

    *Trantoshen, lying a few meters away from Nova Klak, stirs*

    Trantohshen: Ugh.... AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!

    *Images and thoughts all flash into Trantoshen's mind*

    *Trantoshen's heartstone turns yellow, and after the images, he stands up*

    Trantoshen: I... am not controlled... I am no longer... a character... I... am independent now....

    *Trantoshen glows completely yellow now, and he hovers in the air next to Nova Klak*

    Nova Trantoshen: And we must win.

    *NT blasts a wave of golden energy down the street, blowing away the rest of Serecio's troops in tha area, and destroying Rahkshi and Dark Knights*


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:42 am

    *Rahksha screams in pain, and the being grabs him*

    *a portal opens, and the remaining forces are sucked in*

    *Nova Klak is gasping, and falls to the ground*

    *his two Keyblades disappear*

    *A voice is heard in the Mystery Girl's brain*

    FK: "Oh no...He won't be like Uterio....he will be far more powerful than failure of existence."

    ---

    *Nadle, Treveya, and the five remaining Malchiorians walk up to Nova Trantoshen*

    Nadle: "Another Nova....."

    ---

    *Set's escape pod is warped into one of the Starfighters of the Great Beings*

    *the army is teleported into it, and it leaves for hyperspace*

    Abneris: "There's only one of the star fighters left!! Forward, men!!"

    *The Malchiorian forces focus their power on the ship with the Ion Cannon*

    *D-Klak is in one of the hallways with his friends*

    DK: "*contacting Iron Man* Well, we no longer need your help. This battle is almost over. Let's get out of here, men!!"

    *suddenly, an explosion is heard, and the ship shakes*

    *throughout the ship, an alarm is heard*

    Ensign: "AGH! We've had an explosion in the cockpit....and they've broken through our shields.....this ship will not last long enough. All hands...to the escape pods!!!"

    *another explosion*

    Malchiorian 4: "RUN!!"

    *after running, D-Klak and the Malchiorians jump into their X-wings, and signal Iron Man*

    DK: "Let's get out of here!!"

    *they all leave, and the Star Fighter explodes behind them*

    *the X-wings take down the remaining fighter ships*

    Abneris: "Victory is ours, sirs!!!"

    OOS: I don't think I'm forgetting anything...


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:57 am

    [ Klak's Location: ]

    *A figure stands next to Klak*

    *Her long, red-pink hair and child-like body look quite familiar...*

    Washu: Well, well, well...Looks like I have a new test subject~! *Cackles*

    *Tapping on a conjured, holographic console, she mutters to herself*

    Washu: Luckily, that giant-headed walking paradox "Klak" is a complete numbskull.

    *She sets up a field that will distort F-Klak's perception*

    Washu: He's so busy seeing himself as the chessmaster, he's completely missed my little playing board~!

    *Cackling once more, she generates several portals around Klak*

    *A menagerie of mechanical arms ended in menacing instruments emerge, looming over him*

    Washu: ... *Sighs* Well, I guess I can't very well screw with his DNA while you all are here.

    *Haruko is holding Ryo-Ohki; the mystery girl is staring straight up*

    ???: It's the weirdest thing. Someone's voice descended from the sky. He mentioned Uterio.

    Washu: *Recalls the experimentation equipment* Don't worry. That was just a pan-dimensional drama queen.

    ???: Oooooh. *Looks down at Klak* ...Maybe you should go ahead with the experiment. He might get super powers~!

    Washu: That'sgoodwithmegoingaheadwithitnow! *All of the arms are back*

    Haruko: Don't even try it. You won't get away with this kind of thing.

    Washu: Really? How do you intend to stop me? *Still has yet to turn around*

    Haruko: *Smirks, whisker marks appearing* It's simple, really.

    *Her next words cause Washu to shiver uncontrollably: *

    Haruko: I'll tell Misaki you were using one of Zev's friends as a guinea pig.

    Washu: ... *Dismisses the equipment, turning* Well played.

    *No one notices as a small, pink mote of energy floats into Klak's mouth as he breathes*

    Washu: *Looks to the mystery girl* So...What do you intend to do?

    ???: *Shrug* I dunno. I've just been wandering aimlessly thus far.

    Washu: ...Ah well. That's the thing about Zev, whenever you need him.

    Haruko: If you don't find his help, sooner or later...

    ???: *Smiles* ...His help'll find you.

    Washu: *Scans Klak for serious injury*

    ???: *Hums quietly*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:26 pm

    *Nadle, Treveya, the Baterra, and the Malchiorians point their weapons at Washu*

    Nadle: "Leave him alone....NOW!!!"

    *Nova Klak gets up*

    NK: Cease your experiments, Washu. You have no idea what destiny even is.

    Nadle: "Klak, what are you saying...."

    NK: All will be revealed...All will be....gone....

    *he collapses*

    Treveya: "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"

    *F-Klak appears in the midst of them, and grabs Nova Klak*

    FK: "What a wonderful family reunion. I'd be happy to stay and chat, but I have an apprentice to train, and a universe to rule."

    *F-Klak disappears with Nova Klak*

    T: "NO!!!"


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:25 pm

    *Through the explosion of the ship Iron Man can be seen jetting out. He salutes to the X-Wings*

    IM: My work here is done.

    *He flies off, to be seen again someday...*

    -------------

    *Nova Trantoshen's energy starts to fade away, and he is replaced with the normal Trantoshen*

    Trantoshen: Augh...

    *He turns to Nadle and the others*

    Trantoshen: Something happened to me just now... I realised that I was just a character, but suddenly I was given independence... Wait, where's Klak?


    _________________
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:35 pm

    *The two girls look up at the screen as Vi disconnects, they both have a distinct look of a mix of confusion and hilarity*

    Moss: Heh, they'll be okay.

    Yuuka: Yeah...

    *Moss picks up Yuuka into a piggy-back*

    Moss: Now, all we need to do is find Shroom, right?

    *Moss sprints down the opposite way of the corridor, Yuuka making cute noises of fear*

    *It is not long until Moss reaches her top speed, bolting down the corridor as she sees Shroom casually walking the other way*

    Moss: H-Hey!

    *She realizes that she can't stop anytime soon*

    *CRASH, all three characters are thrown into a cartoon-esque rolling ball of bodies*



    Last edited by Meta-Shroom on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:58 am

    [ The Place Where Klak Was: ]

    Washu: ... *Walks up to Nadle*

    *She takes out a small, red, crab-shaped device, handing it to him*

    Washu: Living is easy with eyes closed/Misunderstanding all you see...

    ???: ...It's getting hard to be someone, but it all works out...

    Washu: ...It doesn't matter much to me.

    *Tapping a button on the device, she causes a hologram to appeae*

    *The hologram depicts a rapidly expanding viewpoint with a single, pink spot fleeing at the edges*

    Washu: I managed to place a tracker in Klak. Go to him.

    *She goes back to the holographic console, humming*

    ???: ... *Walks up to Nadle* ...Familiar...

    *She leans towards him...*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:07 am

    Blackout: No.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:14 am

    [Bebop II, corridor:]

    Shroom: Ugh... C-Can you get off please?

    Moss: *Muffled whimpering sounds*

    Yuuka: Oh, sorry...

    *Yuuka removes her wing from being wedged in Moss' mouth, and escapes the tangled heap of limbs, standing up with a sigh*

    Shroom: I meant you, Moss... Yuuka doesn't weigh anything...

    Moss: Oh.

    *Moss realizes that she is awkwardly straddling Shroom on the waist, she quickly gets off, giggling and removing the feathers from her mouth*

    Yuuka: Vi said that you and Moss should go train using flames with Namah, do you know where Namah is~?

    Shroom:*Groans and gets up* Nope, but I reckon we can decide where we are going to look better if we just go to the main room.

    *All three characters limp and whimper in the direction of the main room*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:02 am

    *Nadle nods at Washu*

    Nadle: "Thank you.....Trantoshen, Klak was kidnapped by himself....or his future self. Well, at least we don't want that to be his future self, so technically he is just an alternate universe counterpart, like D-Klak."

    Treveya: "We should reunite with Abneris and go after him."

    *the group gets beamed up*

    Nadle: "Thanks Scotty. Abneris, we have a problem."

    Abneris: "What happened, sir?"

    Nadle: "Klak was kidnapped."

    DK: "And here I was thinking we had won."

    Treveya: "But it wasn't Uterio. It was Klak from the future."

    DK: "Then he could be anywhere....or any time."

    Baterra: "Time travel brings brain pain!"

    Nadle: "The tracker here says they are still in this time period, not far from this planet."

    DK: "Right. *to the other Malchiorian ships* Maintain our foothold here. We're going after a lead."

    *the ship they are in jumps to light speed*

    ---

    *MK sits down*

    MK: Please? I mean the users aren't in control anymore, and the Architect has disappeared. So you have no purpose coming in here.


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:10 am

    *Vorahk-Kah rises from the rubble and disappears*


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:14 am

    [ Left Behind: ]

    Washu: ... *Turns to Haruko* Can you get back to Zev?

    Haruko: *Nods* I should still be able to pull off a movement of astronomical improbability.

    Washu: Good, good... *Looks to the mystery girl* ...Do you want to help rescue Klak?

    ???: ...Actually, yes. I'll go back to Zev when the time is right.

    Washu: Excellent. Engaging Improbable Warping! *Types several holographic consoles*

    ???: *Becomes a ball of yarn, a pot of petunias, and a sofa in quick succession, before vanishing*

    ...

    *She reappears on the ship that left just before it jumps to light speed*

    ???: *Clings to the floor as the ship accelerates* I'm really reconsidering this choice.

    *Somehow, she manages to survive the lightspeed jump*

    OOS: If you don't like this, Klak, I'll edit it out.

    I just didn't want her to go back to Zev quite yet.

    Sowwy... 8C

    ...

    [ Back on the Planet: ]

    Washu: ... *Stares upward* ...Well. I'm sure nothing can go wrong with that. *Heavy sarcasm*

    *She strolls over to Haruko, preparing to leave*

    Haruko: Here~ we~ go~!

    *With the sound of a donkey's braying, a weed eater, and a thunderclap, they disappear*

    ...

    [ Kalta Thaea's Surface: ]

    *They reappear nearby a small campsite*

    Haruko: *Pulls Washu onto her scooter*

    *They jet off towards the camp*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:28 am

    Blackout: Yes I do. It's called revenge. *telekinetically chokes MK*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:47 am

    *MK begins assaulting Blackout's mind with images of his destruction*

    *MK continues choking*

    ---

    *D-Klak turns to their guest*

    DK: "Nice of you to join us, Miss....erm....what was your name?"

    ---

    *F-Klak is in an abandoned space station with Klak, who has returned to normal*

    FK: "Wake up...."

    *Klak does so*

    Me: What.....what are you doing here?

    FK: "Me? I'm everywhere you go..."

    Me: We are not the same....you're just another version of me.....

    FK: "Am I....Klak? You know your inevitable fate. Killing Caiaphus, betraying the Apprentices....it only postponed it! Now, thanks to Blackout, Raziel, and my own actions, everything is falling into place. It won't be long before Praepositus is dead."

    Me: I'll stop you from happening.

    *charges at F-Klak*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:50 am

    *Blackout blocks the images, and tightens the grip*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:10 am

    [ Aboard the Ship: ]

    ???: Well, I was forced to take a false name many times...As a proof of obedience to the masters that trained me.

    *She seems to deliberately drawing her introduction out*

    ???: Cu Chulei...Zen-chan...Number 53...And in many cases, just Errand Girl at first.

    *She slowly lifts her hands, grasping her cape's hood in an overly dramatic fashion*

    ???: I am Zev's close ally...And I seek to one day return to his side. I have trained for many years...Becoming stronger. Becoming wiser. And becoming sexier. It is my hope that Zev either cries like a little baby or just faints when he sees me.

    *Lowering her hood, she looks around to see if anyone recognizes her*

    *Many of her traits have changed, but her appearance is still distinguishably familiar. Her hair is still spikey, but longer, straighter, and now pale blonde; she is much taller; and somehow possesses a more humanoid face - i.e., human nose, more humanoid shape - Other than the ears and fur, of course.

    Her right eye still has only a pupil, while her left eye still possesses an electric blue iris. She also still has has lean limbs and yellow fur, and now wears a scaly, aquamarine scarf folded so that it hangs forward; a red t-shirt possessing a lightning bolt superimposed over a white oval on the chest; dark gray shorts with pale gray lines down the outer thighs; and calf-height black boots.*

    Prudence: I'm here to kick ass and ignite BZPower Battles in hot-blooded awesomeness - And I'm all outta ass.

    *...*

    Prudence: *Smiles calmly* I'm very happy to see all of you. And I'm very, very happy that I'm back in the story after all this time of obscurity.

    *She giggles madly at seemingly nothing at all, still holding the long, mysterious, wrapped object behind her back*

    Prudence: What're my orders, Cap'n!?
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12860
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:35 am

    OOS: I knew it would be Prudence!

    *A probe can be seen flying amongst the rubble on Krustallos*

    ---------------------

    *KoN stirs*


    _________________
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:21 am

    [On a beautiful grassy hilled planet, in a meadow of flowers:]

    *Three female figures play in the meadow, running through the flowers and laughing together, two of the figures appear to be children, more figures can be seen in a short distance*

    *The tallest figure speaks in a cheerful voice*

    Woman: Alright girls, why don't you pick some of the flowers? That way, you can enjoy them a lot longer~!

    Children: Yeah, yeah~!

    *The two children prance around, picking up flowers at random intervals, the woman looks around to see a very strange figure sitting on a bench nearby, she frowns*

    Woman: *Under her breath* Why is that guy always there? He gives me the creeps, I can hardly see him amongst the flowers...

    Child: Hey flora~!

    *The child tugs at Flora's skirt, a bunch of flowers in her hand*

    Flora: Well done! Now share them between you two, it's good to share.

    *As the Children happily exchange flowers, Flora looks into the other children in the distance with a smile, she then bends down to talk to the two girls again*

    Flora: Hey, why don't you give one flower to someone special, huh? That's what flowers are sometimes for!

    *One of the two girls immediately sprints over to the distant group of children, but the other stands still, fiddling with one flower in her hand*

    Flora: Something wrong?

    *The girl shakes her head and slowly walks in the direction of the bench, Flora looses sight of her amongst the flowers. *

    Flora: *Under her breath* Ugh, what is she doing now?

    *The child ponders up to the figure on the bench, trying to get a better look at him*

    Child: Uhhh, hello?

    *The figure speaks in the same type of voice someone would have over a radio transmission, all distorted and gravelly, with a "Crrk" noise every time he starts and stops to speak*

    Figure: Hello child.

    *There is still a wall of flowers between the child and the figure, and the child still struggles to see him*

    *The child holds her breath and walks through the barrier of flowers*

    *The figure is not what was expected, is is a man , or what seems like a man with thick, scratched armor plating all over, between the gaps is some strange black material. He is wearing a respirator with a single cartridge on the left side of his face. The rest his head is occupied by untidy brown hair that flies around in the wind. His eyes are covered by a piece of black cloth*

    Child: Uhhh... My name is Hannah, what's yours?

    Figure: Omaha.

    Hannah: Well... This is for you...

    *The wind blows, carrying sweet scents of flowers as Hannah passes one of the large yellow flowers over to Omaha, him taking it with a metal bulky glove*

    *He inspects it for a while, Hannah looking at the floor, waiting for a response*

    Omaha: Thank you child.

    Hannah: You're welcome... Well, goodbye!

    *She runs back through the flowers, Omaha still inspecting the flower he was given*





    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:45 am

    [ Aboard the Bebop II: ]

    *Shroom, Moss, and Yuuka reach the bridge*

    Makoto: If you're looking for Namah, she's still on the viewing deck. Directly above here, take the elevator.

    *She takes a long drink of some frothy, beige drink that resembles a milkshake*

    Makoto: Chestnut-flavored milkshake. Yummy~ *Srrrp*

    ...

    [ Viewing Deck: ]

    Namah: *Remains clinging upside-down to the ceiling, beside a window*

    *She gazes up and out at the stars...*

    ...

    [ Surface Nearby: ]

    *The group has gathered back together*

    Haruko: *Is sitting on her scooter, strumming guitar*

    Ryoko: *Holds Ryo-Ohki in her lap*

    Maxie, Nelgi, & Milia: *Sit around the escape pod, talking*

    Mamimi & Dorothy: *Sit off to the side in silence*

    Washu: *Stares at the other girl Ryoko rescued*

    Ryoko: ... *Doesn't speak to Washu, yet*

    Washu: ... *Seems a bit troubled*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:06 am

    [ Aboard the Bebop II: ]

    *Shroom and Moss go forward to the elevator, while Yuuka stays with Makato*

    Yuuka: H-Hi...

    *As Shroom and Moss ascend with the elevator, Yuuka looks at Makato awkwardly*

    ...

    [ Viewing Deck: ]

    *Shroom walks in front, Moss following Namah's gaze up at the stars*

    Shroom: Yo.

    *Shroom scratches his head*

    Shroom: Uhhh, Vi told us something about practicing our flames with you...

    Moss: *Vaguely* Yeah, flames...

    *Moss seems occupied with looking at the sky*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13386
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:38 am

    MK: *cackles* That's it! Tighten your grip! Bring the life out of me....you know you can't!!!!

    ---
    *Nadle, Treveya, and the Baterra shout in unison*

    "PRUDENCE!!!"

    D-Klak: "Herm. I remember you...well it's nice to see a familiar face. Anyways, Abneris, get a report of what we're looking at here."

    Abneris: "It seems to be an abandoned space station, sir."

    DK: "Abandoned my red and purple face. Prudence, you're with me. Nadle, Trev, you stay with everyone else.....Baterra?"

    *the Baterra looks up from the ground*

    DK: "Don't kill anyone."

    Baterra: "Aww. Sad "

    *D-Klak puts on a helmet, and his cloak*

    DK: "When you're ready."

    ---

    F-Klak: "KLAK! Can you not see that this is how the universe works! Every hero in this machine needs a mortal enemy. Ynot has himself and Blackout, Zev has a myriad...along with Blackout.....D-Klak has Uterio, and you had Caiaphus. When Caiaphus died, you began the transition from your light self, to your darker self. You will turn into your own mortal enemy, your own darkness. Of course, I had to guide you through certain choices, and stop you from postponing the process any further. Some of these schemes have failed, but no matter!!"

    Me: You lie. I'll postpone you from happening till the day I die. And when I die, you'll cease to exist as my future.

    FK: "No! You must do as I say, or all will be destroyed!"

    *they continue fighting*


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4480
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:12 am

    [ ???: ]

    *Some kind of presence watches the battle between F-Klak and Klak*

    ???: *Is hunched down and covered in layers upon layers of robes, staring into a pool of water beneath a blood-red full moon*

    *A sharp-fanged, deranged grin spreads across his face as he gives a chuckle*

    ???: F-Klak...What a f#cking moron. He's so wrapped up in his game that he completely missed the greatest threats to his plans. I yearn for the days when I was a stupid little pup like him.

    *Moving with a series of agonizing pops and cracks, he lowers a gnarled, clawed hand to the water*

    ???: ...Yes...The time is right...Zev Raregroove, Makuta Blackout, Makuta Klak, Makuta Ynot...Namah Calah, Viriathus, Prudence Franklin, Ryoko Hakubi, Haruko Haruhara...They will soon be in one place...All the Destroyers of Time.

    *He breaks into an uncontrollable fit of mixed deep, pained coughs and maniacal, chattering laughter*

    ???: ...How long do you intend to stand there, Edge-Dancer? You make my stomach sour.

    *A familiar, feline figure watches from the gloom; his doll-like eyes staring at the robed figure*

    ???: *Dips his knotty fingers into the water* Whatever. Little asshat. *Raises the water to drink*

    *However, the water turns to a mist which quickly fades back into the pool from whence it came*

    ???: GGGHHHHHAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!! *Howls in sorrow and frustration* IT ISN'T FAIR!!

    *Watching a few moments longer, the other figure emerges into the red light and places a hand on the other's shoulder*

    ???: *Stops howling, hunching over further* ...Goddamned motherf#cking nice guy...You'll be the second one down my gullet once I'm back among the living. *Seethes from within robes* First is that one... *Hisses the name* Zelretch...

    *The other figure leans down close to him, whispering into his ear softly*

    Nefelpitou: Brunestud...Your time has passed. The future belongs to those children you seek to control.

    Brunestud: *Screeches, lashing out in a black whirlwind of claws and eyes and fangs*

    Nefelpitou: *Fades into mist* Oh, so close! I'm sure you'll get me next time! 503rd time's the charm, bitch! *Disappears with utterly crazed laughter*

    Brunestud: ... *Returns to a semi-humanoid form* ...I'll contact the 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors...

    *He runs a long, pitted, dark gray tongue over his parched, scratched lips*

    Brunestud: ...The Crimson Moon shall rise.

    ...

    Prudence: *Leans the wrapped object on her shoulder* Always ready~!

    *She blows a kiss at the Baterra for no discernible reason*

    Prudence: ...But I'll have to ask some help later.

    *She prepares to follow*

    ...

    [ Bebop II Viewing Deck: ]

    Namah: ... *Drops down skillfully, picking up her tablet-like device* ...

    *Looking Shroom and Moss over, she seems to be looking for something*

    Namah: Do you still have your Dying Will Items that Zev gave you?

    *She lifts up her wrist, showing her Bracelet of the Clouds*

    ...

    [ Bebop II Bridge: ]

    Makoto: *Hurriedly gulps down the last of her milkshake* Mmghr - Hey there! Nice to meet you!

    *She reaches out, swiftly grabbing and shaking both Yuuka's wing and foot to be sure*

    Makoto: How are you doin'? I'm Makoto! What's your name?

    *Her tail twitches around*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3909
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:23 am

    [ Bebop II Viewing Deck: ]

    Shroom: *Looks down at his belt buckle* Yeah, I have mine, Moss?

    *Moss is still looking at the sky*

    Shroom: Moss.

    *Shroom nudges her with his elbow*

    Moss: Y-Yeah?

    Shroom: Do you still have that bangle Zev gave you?

    *Moss looks down at her arm to see that the bangle is still in place, she admires it for a few seconds before turning back and nodding*

    Moss: Yeah, this is the one.

    ...

    [ Bebop II Bridge: ]

    Yuuka: Uhhh... My name is Yuuka, nice to meet you...

    *She notices Makoto's tail, but just continues to look at her*

    *She blushes*


    Last edited by Meta-Shroom on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31249
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:36 am

    *Blackout once again tightens the grip*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:51 am