BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    Favorite Character Quotes

    Share
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13382
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Favorite Character Quotes

    Post by Klak on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:40 am

    In this topic, you may add your favorite character quotes from BZPB. You can also add ones that you find hilarious, hammy, inspiring, etc.

    They don't have to be your characters, they can be anyone's characters.



    Uterio wrote:These beings instill fear into my horse.
    Nadle wrote:How do you defeat a chess master when he's outwitted you at every move? You simply take away the chess board.
    Caiaphus to Garak wrote:Forgive my manners. I am Makuta Caiaphus. Master of an army that outnumbers the planets in the Zen'tras system. Proprietor of one of the greatest artifacts in this galaxy's history. Ruler of the planet Aluic-5. Lord and manipulator of the Shadows. Who are you? My ally? Or the nothing that your impression tells me you are?
    Caiaphus wrote:I fought with Jorten Karzdus, a Jedi who came from a far off galaxy. He defended the colonists till his last breath. Unfortunately, it was not he who destroyed my original body. It was Tahar'ok. The fool thought he had killed me...well....He helped me become far more powerful..."
    Kon wrote:*The countryside were nice and the pants were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. The mood was set when-* The Hand bursts through this sentence, and lands on top of one of the ovens in the now abandoned McYonald's fast-food restaurant. It then starts groping the grill, for no reason.


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31245
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: Favorite Character Quotes

    Post by Heat on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:48 am

    I have my list here.

    *The Ironcald fires up it's Infinite Probability Drive, materializing at the input coordinates, in the shape of a fancy Italian Bistro, and all of the passengers have Black handlebar mustaches*

    Sasuken: Returning to normal probability in 3....2....1....

    *The ship returns to normal and the mustaches are revoked*
    Starscream wrote:I dunno who you are, but you’re in an X-wing, so I kinda have to kill you by default. No offence.
    D-Klak: Who are you?
    Harold: We're here to take your order.
    Theodore: *quietly* Stick to the plan, stick to the plan. No one-liners! *loudly again* We're here to take your order.
    *Vultran is Walking away from a fight*
    Vultran: ...carry the two, divide by the reciprocal....
    Doppler follows Vultran
    Doppler: Excuse me, but your math is all wrong...you wouldn't take the reciprocal and divide it again, you would square it...
    Vultran: But I'm working with Imaginary numbers...not as in i, but as in 'I'm insane, so screw off'
    Vultran shoves a vial in Doppler's mouth
    Vultran: And because you decided to listen to my ramblings, you get to be my next test subject. Please, let me know what happens!
    Doppler spits it out, obviously unamused*
    Doppler: Well, you've broken the First Law of the code of Scientists... nev-
    He is interrupted by violent expulsion of stomach acids
    Vultran scribbles this on his arm
    Vultran: Interesting....
    Doppler: Why you son of a... *vomits some more*
    Doppler pulls out a communicator with his shaking arm
    Doppler: This is Doctor Thomas K. Doppler calling whoever can hear *cough* me...I need backup, ri-
    He is interrupted by his falling to the floor and convulsing violently
    Vultran: Wow, Your species does not react well to Dihydrogen Monoxide...
    Vultran stabs him with an antidote and walks away
    Ynot: (Over intercom) Vultran, how is your little project coming?
    Vultran: Horribly, we can't decide what color to paint it
    Ynot: Other than that, it's ready?
    Vultran: Well, yeah, but it REALLY could use a new coat of paint...
    Ynot: Get it on line NOW!
    Vultran: Okay, okay...We'll go with a ruby red...
    Ynot: VULTRAN!
    Vultran: No? Chartreuse?


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13382
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: Favorite Character Quotes

    Post by Klak on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:55 pm

    Those are classics. I'm glad you immortalize them in TV Tropes :D


    _________________


    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13382
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: Favorite Character Quotes

    Post by Klak on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:14 am


    Deathsaurus: Sir, can you not? We're not breaking any laws. Please go catch some actual criminals.

    Octopunch: Well, I can't go back to Cybertron because it's crawling with HYDRA, I can't get a proper job because no one will take an ex-Decepticon, and I can't leave this system because I'm in debt to a Pirate Lord. All thanks to you.

    Dirge: Sounds like you made some very poor life choices and you're blaming me


    Vultran: Hello, We're looking for your weakness. Could you point us in the right way?

    *Sonia whispers to Vultran*

    Vultran: Oh. In that case run like hell.


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4476
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: Favorite Character Quotes

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:10 pm

    I'll add more, but this will do for now:


    *Suddenly, the door is opened, and Axl runs in*

    Axl: NAMAH'S DEAD *Takes a boot to the ###, and facefaults*

    Not that Namah did not, in fact, die.

    Axl was being an alarmist.

    Soon followed by this little gem:


    Axl: ...I will admit, dead people can't flip the bird... UNLESS -

    Hilda: I swear to God, if you say 'zombie', I will pistol whip you.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Favorite Character Quotes

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:09 am