BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google's new thing

Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33903

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    Google's new thing Left_bar_bleue0/0Google's new thing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Google's new thing Empty Google's new thing

Post by Heat

http://www.google.com/campaigns/gonegoogle/demos.html

I copy-pasted a fragment of The Battle of Destral into this, and it returned the following:

No amount of sword-fighting unquestionably could change the fact that Destral was surrounded by three Dreadnoughts that would blow it sky-high the moment the word was given. So in voraciously came Blackout's cavalry.

"The Dreadnoughts were preparing to fire upon Destral, when suddenly the Nemesis arrived" said she, in the same hurried passionate whisper. It is a fair, even-handed, noble adjustment of things; it fired two plasma bombs into one of the Dreadnoughts, destroying it. The other two instantaneously turned, and opened fire on the Nemesis.

"We're taking fire!" assuredly declared a random Rahkshi on the bridge of the Nemesis.

"Yes, Random Rahkshi, I have noticed that, blindly believe it or not." said Ferox, who was comfortably esconcing in the captain's chair. "We of a certain disposition stick with the strategy. Keep it up until we no longer can, then run as fast we can and hope they trail."

The exchange of halo of hell continued, with the two remaining Dreadnoughts raining fire on the Nemesis and the Nemesis responding in kind with its railguns.
    Share this post on: reddit

Malygos

Post Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:30 pm by Malygos

Other than some redundancy, eliminate some words and it'll sound good.
    Klak

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:21 am by Klak

LOL, this is awesome. Do you remember which parts Poe edited?
    Heat

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:25 pm by Heat

Poe came up with "halo of hell", "hope they trail", and "comfortably esconcing", if I remember correctly.
    Klak

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:39 pm by Klak

Nice.
    Heat

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:05 pm by Heat

Yeah.....I really want to use "halo of hell" somewhere now.
    Klak

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:38 pm by Klak

Use it as one of Blackout's hammy phrases, or to instill fear into someone's horse.

Post  by Sponsored content