BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:03 pm

    Baterra: "I scanned the area. Targets all dead. I will have to find more Uterio War combatants."

    ---

    Perseus: "I don't remember you, but fine. User MakutaKlak.....There was a project called Cadmus in my universe. Apparently, it was meant to clone major heroes and keep them on reserve. Just in case any of the originals would go rogue, or if any of them died. So many people were involved in the project, and no one, save for a select few, know it even exists. User MK was one of those people. He was the only User backing it. One of their tests was cloning a Kernian named Rain Sulrai, who died about 150 years ago. The clone would be too unstable, so they needed DNA from another host to combine it with the original Rain's. User MK donated his DNA..Rainn, the clone...is half User. And judging from User MK's theories about this sort of thing...."

    *Perseus's eyes widen*

    Perseus: "It's likely that a part of User MK's consciousness is housed within Rainn's mind."

    OOS: VHAT A TWIST!

    ---

    Me: Maybe...maybe....Uterio might have been just the beginning. Same with Angonce, Ultron, all of them. But Caiaphus.....Caiaphus is the end. And I stopped him. I stopped myself from becoming like him. What could be next....?

    ---

    OOS: Zev and Kon, see my last post.


    ---

    *the tyrant from earlier slams his fist onto his chair*

    ???: "I am growing impatient, Desaad."

    Desaad: "My lord, Steppenwolf says that the Makuta lives. They will continue searching. They will find him soon."


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:22 pm

    [User HQ]

    *The figure in the shadows gasps and slips back from whence she came*
    ----

    [Tunnels]

    *The trio reaches the fork, each tunnel look identical to the other*

    Kratos: The breeze comes from both directions. The User said one way is doom, the other is our mission. Left. Or Right. Complete crap shoot here, but I say left. You two?
    ---

    [Cabana Mess]

    Trixitin: Whose to say. I once met an earthling, and he was convinced there was a being above all of us, who made us all, and controls our actions. He called him God, singular, not plural like so many others have claimed. Supposedly he has a plan for everyone, seeing all, knowing all, and gently guiding events to his favored outcomes.

    *Trixitin leans back on a counter, arms crossed, looking upward passed the ceiling and into oblivion*

    Trixitin: Now, obviously these were the ramblings of a religious zealot, and this God sounds a bit like a User, personally, but, who knows. Thinking there is a higher calling may help those of a lesser will focus on what needs getting done. I guess what I'm saying is, don't lose hope, just yet.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12957
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:44 am

    *Kakamu clicks his fingers, and disappears*

    ------------------------

    *Yon pulls a face at Blobby, and stays under the bed rolling his eye around*

    *Demopan accidentally knocks over the rest of the scrumpy onto the floor, then slips on it*

    ------------------------

    User Kon: How... peculiar. I'm not even sure that's legal.


    _________________
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4772
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:56 pm

    [User HQ]

    *User LM sighs*

    User LM: MK was a fool for interfering in this "Rainn"'s life. If Rainn's mind houses part if MK's consciousness, then after MK is restored, Rainn must be eliminated.

    ----

    [Dead Planet of Pyramids]

    *Geralf's arm is sliced through by the Acro Blitz*

    Geralf: Ha! Immune to fear, just like the dead! Your corpses would be the greatest minions!

    *His arm flies back, and magic begins to knit the bone*

    Geralf: Now, fall to your knees in SUPPLICATION!

    *Chains of ice erupt from the ground and tie around the limbs of the Ctarl-Ctarl, dragging them to the floor.*

    Geralf: Kyahahaha! You, feisty one, shall be the first of your race to fall. You should be HONORED!

    *He puts his bony hand on Luppu's head, which begins to glow with a sickly green aura. Her body begins to rapidly decay*

    Laros: NO!

    *He attempts to knock Geralf out of the way with light energy, but the null-zone keeps absorbing it*

    Geralf: You're worthless. Just surrender your corpse to me - I won't mutilate it. Much.

    Laros: Damn you, monster...

    ---

    [Datrio, Sector Three Lab Surface]

    *Tyrigosa stops, but suddenly starts moving again. She smiles*

    Tyrigosa: Got to thank the good Doctor for that one. A personal magical-dampening field that only activates in emergencies like this is useful.

    *Hydraxis is stunned by the explosions, inadvertently giving Noodle some breathing room*

    Hydraxis: That's IT!

    *He brings his fist back and punches Rider in the face with an ice fist, then turns to close Noodle in water again, this time with extreme, bone-crushing force*

    Hydraxis: I am SICK AND TIRED of you FIRE-LOVING HELLSPAWN who KEEP! INTERFEREING!

    *He brings up a pillar of water, which collapses into razor-sharp blades and flies at various angles at Rider*

    Tyrigosa: Why are you defending the vergence point, anyway? Your magic will continue to function at capacity after our mission is complete.

    ---

    [Groularougarn's Home]

    *Nefarian, Ludevic, and the drake-skaab step through*

    Nefarian: Now where is this madwoman?

    ---

    [Ynot's Ship]

    *Ynot's ship shakes, and the proximity warning marks a distance of 0 km*

    *A Sky Swallower, this one much larger than normal, falls at high speed on top of Ynot*

    Yarighraya: Hello~!

    *She grins manically*

    Yarighraya: Remember me? Don't bother getting up, that Sky Swallower has been altered by our biomancy to be laced with magnetism.

    *She pulls out a gun*

    Yarighraya: And this baby's got enough microwave power to knock you out for a century. Thanks for the data. By the way! Lord Vig will be most pleased!

    *She fires*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:15 pm

    Perseus: "My User is not a fool. He did what he thought was right. And that is good enough for me. Regardless, The Architect must never know until we have Rainn in our custody. That should be the next mission of the Platinum Lanterns, after the parade."

    *Perseus melts the Macbook with his ring energy*

    *he then flies through a portal to the ship Xavalis and Komerak are in, getting into the cockpit*

    Perseus: "We're off. Hang on to your heads."

    *the ship leaves*

    ---

    Coro: "The Shepherd's will is beyond even that of the Users, Klak. "

    Me: Indeed it is. Let us hope I find it.

    *the attack happens*

    Me: What the hell was that?

    Coro: "Something's attacking the ship. I can hear it telling me. I sense some very advanced technology too. Where's Ynot?"

    ---

    See-Man: "*points at the Scrumpy* SEE! *begins licking it off of the floor*"

    *Blobby starts crying*

    ---

    OOS: Waiting on Zev for Rainn.



    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:31 pm

    [Cabana Prime, Mess]

    Trixitin: How in the name of Mata Nui did something even get close? Ynot has cra...he hasn't had time to update the security on this clunker. He updates the com system, but neglects the security? How is it he became our leader, again?

    *Shaern, Sonia, and Vultran, in a full body cast, head toward the bridge*

    Trixitin: (To Klak) Follow me, if you want to get to the scene.

    ----
    [Bridge]

    Sasuken: No ray gun can hurt Ynot!

    Ynot: ARG! FRAG!

    *Ynot leaves his armor to avoid getting fried from inside*

    Ynot: Microwaves...
    ----

    [The vicinity of the User HQ]

    *Poe catches her breath from running*

    Poe: A character... with User DNA... *huff* I must find him.

    *She slips further into the shadows, in search of Rainn*
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4772
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:31 pm

    [Kerivium Ship]

    Xavalis: So, what trials await me? Or at lease, what category? Martial, I assume, with some willpower added?

    ---

    [Cabana Bridge]

    Yarighraya: Ha! Do the honors, Doctor!

    *Doctor Otrovac sighs*

    Otrovac: Your tomfoolery will get us killed one of these days.

    *He activates his suction and traps Ynot in a transparent canister, which he then slots of his back.*

    Otrovac: Let's go. Kraj is nearly complete.

    *They run back to their ship, which begins to disengage from the Cabana*

    [User HQ]

    *User LM shakes his head*

    LM: So, MK, you decide to help them? You always were sentimental about your creations,
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:31 am

    <Tunnels>

    Dirge: Hmmmmm.....I'll say left too.

    *He absent-mindedly toys with his ring, creating small emoticons out of Lantern energy*

    -----

    <Earth>

    *The ceiling of Bane's base opens, and the recruiters' shuttle lands*

    *The recruiters, Amy, and Nikolai step out*

    Man 1: Greetings, Lord Bane. We bring you two new recruits.

    Bane: Excellent. *turns to Amy and Nikolai* And you would be?

    Nikolai: I am Nikolai Mikurin.

    Amy: And I'm Amy. Just Amy.

    Bane: Well, Nikolai and Just Amy, welcome to my humble abode.

    -----

    <Random Planet>

    *Artrix looks down from the roof of the skyscraper*

    *Sunstorm ducks into a back street*

    -----

    <Dekan>

    The Visitor: No, I am not. I am the Visitor. I work for one David Robert Jones. I take it you have not heard of him?


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:09 am

    [ Dead Planet of Pyramids: ]

    Mia: Backdraft!! *Plunges sword towards Geralf's chest*

    *The sword suddenly erupts into flame*

    Luppu: *Tries to fight her way free*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Sector Three Labs Surface: ]

    Rider: *Suddenly disappears from sight*

    *She reappears a ways behind Hydraxis, and wipes the blood from her face*

    *The Phantom Chariot suddenly forms huge, wickedly-curved blades, which glow and sharpen even further*

    Noodle: *Suddenly dissolves into shadowy blackness, and slithers out of Hydraxis's grasp*

    *She reforms several meters away - arm hanging limp - and springs to safety*

    Rider: Charge. *Rockets forward with blistering speed*

    *The explosions spread, leaving nothing but flat, scorched earth in the Chariot's wake*

    Noodle: This is not a matter of our magic. If you drain the Cauldron, you allow the sorceror and his Ninth Disciple to convert it to an Akuma Factory, and this planet is doomed.

    Rider: If you would condemn any innocent lives to suffering, and if you would harm my master, I will scatter you to the wind. *Bears down on Hydraxis* Disappear.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Groularougarn's Home: ]

    *Hot and torpid, the planet looks like a typical depictions of a Jurassic period jungle in Earth's ancient history*

    *Meanwhile, the sky ripples strangely - all centered on the summit of a huge plateau*

    Groularougarn: It can be nowhere else but there.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Platinum Lantern Corps.: ]

    Videlle: Go left. Nothing good ever comes from going right.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Restaurant: ]

    *Nearby Rainn, certain persons of consequence are chowing down*

    Aisha: *Is shoveling dim sum goodies into her mouth with reckless abandon and vacuous gluttony*

    Pammie: ...This is all coming out of my wallet isn't it.

    Erica: Mmm-hm. *Eats some sweet and sour pork, half-asleep*

    Francesca: Hee hee! As if it'd make a dent in your cash! *Slurps down some noodles*

    Pammie: *Sob* I'm going to run out of money someday *Sob sob sob*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    *starts to set up base*

    Post by Klak on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:56 am

    Me: *nods and follows Trixtin*

    *Coro follows Klak, attempting to use his technopathy to scan Yarighraya's weapon*

    ---

    Perseus: "Willpower? I think you've got the wrong Lantern Corps. And it's a surprise."

    *Faster than the speed of the plot, Perseus's ship arrives at the planet of the Knights of the Kervuim*

    *it lands, and Perseus turns to Xavalis and Komerak*

    Perseus: "You both must swear to never speak of how we got here. Not even to User MY. Understood?"

    *Axalara walks up to the ship, and knocks*

    *the ship door opens, and Axalara walks in*

    Axalara: "Perseus?! You're back!"

    *she embraces him*

    Perseus: "Yes! We're here to train a new Platinum Lantern recruit....if you don't mind."

    Axalara: "You trained me, and led the Knights efficiently. It's the least I could do. So, who are they?"

    Perseus: "One is Komerak, the other is Xavalis. Xavalis is the one who needs training."

    Axalara: "Hmm...alright. First off, any questions?"

    ---

    *Rainn walks up to Aisha*

    Rainn: "You look familiar. Could you, by any chance, tell me where I am?"

    ---

    *Ra continues to walk around his padded cell, mumbling insanities*


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:24 am

    [Ynot's location ]

    *Ynot speaks to his captor telepathically*

    Ynot: That was the cheapest shot anyone has ever taken at me. I am both impressed at your bravery, and depressed that I was caught by such dishonorable people
    ----

    [Cabana Prime]

    Sasuken: Xeno, Rebreathers. Sreda, keep us anchored. Blade, Shaern, and Hokagestsu, with me outside. We need to seal that hole.

    *They all quickly get their jobs done to keep the ship from falling apart*

    Sasuken: Good. That's taken care of. Clearly we need to split up. I'm not going to argue who goes where. We need some to escort Klak and Coro to their destination. Normally only Vultran would be needed, but he's still a crispy critter. Vultran how many hands do you need stay behind?

    Vultran: Well hands by themselves will do me no good. I need two functioning bodies to do my work. Preferably ones that will not question my methods.

    Sasuken : Volunteers?

    Kurenitsu: I will, no need for me to be out there working a sweat and not do anything useful.

    Sreda: Ship duties are less of a bother.

    Sasuken : Good. Any other complaints?

    *Nothing*

    Sasuken: Klak, We'll be back. Try not to let these three scare you too much. You three, don't wreck the ship. Lets roll.

    *They depart in a smaller cargo ship for Ynot*
    ----

    [Tunnels]
    Kratos: Left it is then.

    *They go left*
    ---

    [An Asteroid not to far from the Cabana Prime]

    *Xonyt sits crosslegged with Rixika*

    Rixika: Why do you watch over your heartless so much?

    Xonyt: To learn his weakness. Which has just been demonstrated beautifully to me.

    Rixika: Does that mean we can leave now?

    *A shadow descends on the pair*

    ???: No, you two will be coming with me.

    *Metal shackles materialize around the pair's wrists and ankles*

    Xonyt: Who are you?

    SMY: The one who will be killing this universes Ynot.

    ----
    [Who knows]

    *Poe emerges from a network of caves back to her hide away*

    Poe: So, now I have a plan and minions. I lack the powers and allies. Let's see if I can kill two birds with one stone....

    *She emerges from her cave and heads out in to the universe*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:43 am

    <Tunnels>

    *Dirge follows Kratos, still messing around with his ring*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *Blackout arrives..... somewhere*

    Blackout: Yes, this was the source.....I can feel it.....

    *He gets on all fours and starts digging a hole in the ground*

    -----

    <Earth>

    *Nikolai and Amy are taken to a training room*

    *Two Arabs in armour are waiting for them*

    Amy: Arabian knights. They said we'd be impressed.

    *They pull out their guns and shoot them*

    -----

    <Poe's location>

    *A portal lined with fire opens*

    *The Fallen steps out*

    The Fallen: You say you require powers and allies?

    *He smiles*

    The Fallen: I can help you with both of those, Ms. Poe.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4772
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:01 pm

    [User HQ]

    User LM: And one other thing. Come here, Prime.

    *A tall, red, synthetic construct with three eyes walks up to User LM*

    Prime: What is required of us, Creator LM?

    User LM: Someone heard of User MK's...condition. I am transferring what I saw of her to your systems. Find all you can about her, and...do what is necessary.

    Prime: Affirmative, Creator.

    *He cloaks, and vanishes. User LM sighs*

    ---

    [Simic Ship]

    Otrovac: I'm sorry, but our data showed you were a threat. You needed to be neutralized.

    Yarighraya: Ha! And who gives a damn about honor, we won!

    *Otrovac glares at Yarighraya*

    Otrovac: No doubt he has allies. We're approaching our home planet now.

    *They dock at Ravnica, and enter the Simic lair*

    Momir Vig: Ah, doctor, agent. Good to see you returning. And that mist must be Ynot. Good, good - you'll bear witness to my greatest moment.

    ---

    [Planet of Knights]

    Xavalis: Well, given that my questions weren't answered by your colleague, I doubt I'll get any here.

    ---

    [Dead Planet of Pyramids]

    Geralf: Agh! Cursed fire!

    *He is burned, and uses water spell to put it out*

    Geralf: Now I'm ANGRY, you little insect! Choke, and die!

    *He emits a toxic gas at Mia, but is interrupted by A blast of light*

    Laros: No.

    Geralf: Ha! You're powerless!

    Laros: I figured out how to get past your void zone, monster. Overwhelming force...and the reverse of light.

    Geralf: Using your own life force, turning it into energy, clever! But I don't see-

    Laros: BE SILENT.

    *Angelic wings form at his back, and he launches a blast of blinding light at Geralf, leaving behind a lingering spark*

    Laros: I should have destroyed you long ago, lich.

    Geralf: Agh...No...Not today!

    *He teleports*

    Laros: Damn you! Damn,,.you...

    *He collapses*

    ---

    [Datrio, Sector Three Lab Surface]

    *The assault knocks down Hydraxis. Tyrigosa pulls out a communicator*

    Tyrigosa: Hydraxis is down, repeat, General Hydraxis is down! We need backup!

    *Anzu appears in a rift of shadow*

    Anzu: Yes, it seems your situation has gotten out of hand. I apologize for these unforeen difficulties.

    *He turns to Rider*

    Anzu: You, why are you against Malygos's will?

    ---

    [Groularougarn's Planet]

    Nefarian: Then what are we waiting for?

    *They fly towards the eddy*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:58 pm

    [ Hei Fon 4, Lang City, Restaurant: ]

    Aisha: *Snrrrfffl* Huh? Oh, we're on Hei Fon 4!

    *Saying no more, she proceeds to slurp down a huge bowl of soup*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Dead Planet of Pyramids: ]

    Mia: *Looks around* Oh, bother.

    Luppu: *Body is still partially-decayed, and she's staring blankly at the sky*

    *However, suddenly, there's a rustle of wind behind Mia; on a planet that has no wind above a slight breeze*

    Mia: *Turns to look at the young woman who has appeared* You are...Shino?

    Spoiler:


    Shino: Yes. It would appear that you all ran into some trouble.

    Mia: Yes, as it would appear. I assume you are the same Shino whom I've been told is a potent Harvest Cleric?

    Shino: *Says nothing, kneeling next to Laros* Truth be told, it would be far better if he had never been forced to resort to using his life force...He can use his healing magic anywhere. On a dead planet such as this, I would ordinarily be useless.

    Mia: I presume that all is not, actually, for naught?

    Shino: *Takes out a series of objects - a vial of crystal-clear water, a glass box full of dirt and moss, and a luminescent flower* Please, lend me just a bit of your vitality. I only ask enough to save these people. *Closes her eyes* ...Thank you. *Raises her staff* Rip palam, tu lau repth.

    *The artifacts slowly circle her, pulsing with sanctified light*

    *First, with one spell, she easily cures the rotting in Luppu's body*

    *Then, the entire group is healed of nearly all of their injuries*

    Shino: *Tucks the artifacts away, then nods her head to Mia* Take care. And do remember, as I fear for your safety, and for your resolution to succeed...There is more than one of everything. *Walks past Mia*

    Mia: *Does not have to look to see that Shino has disappeared* ... *Sits down against the tall, sloping side of a pyramid*

    *With everyone asleep, she sings a lilting lullabye in an odd, comforting tongue*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Sector Three Lab Surface: ]

    Rider: Ask yourself, why would you condemn countless innocents to a fate worse than death, by delivering a vehicle for the Sorceror and his Ninth Disciple to bring Hell here?

    *Her eyes soften imperceptibly - as much as her unblinking, crystalline orbs can - as she looks to Noodle: small, injured, but never once ready to flee*

    Rider: ...Because I am like you, in some degree. My Master is the only thing in all of Creation that matters.

    ---

    [ West City, Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    *The lab has become suddenly chaotic, as Makoto and Tager frantically work gathering files*

    Hakumen: *Suddenly amused and fascinated, does not even attempt to escape* Grimalkin. Why is it that I feel such a heavy presence from the island?

    Kokonoe: Because, someone has opened the Eyes of Cybele. Jewel-Class Mystic Eyes of Petrification. And do I need to tell you what that means? *Seems ready to sock anyone who looks at her funny*

    Hakumen: ...No one is alive in this tepid, modern era who possesses those eyes. So, it must be someone who was alive during the Age of the Gods. If memory serves, even in that time, weren't only Gods and holy spirits capable of developing Jewel-Class eyes?

    Kokonoe: Yes indeed! Remind me to give you a sticker later, genius! Right now, I need to contact Viriathus and Pitou. Makoto, be ready to join them. If someone of this power level gets wrapped up in a fight with Malygos's gang, it could turn Datrio on its head.

    Makoto: Right, Professor! *Slides a lever all the way to the top of the console* Alright! We've gotten a connection with the Bebop II!

    Kokonoe: I need a message sent to Captain Viriathus! We have entered a Code 17 Situation! I repeat, Code 17, Massively Destructive Conflict Eminent! Tell her to rendezvous with Nefelpitou and Makoto Nanaya at Hayyo Docks!

    *As Makoto runs out and the message is relayed, Kokonoe collapses onto her hovering seat*

    Tager: Kokonoe...Please, take a rest. I can handle things here. I'll wake you up once we need you again. If you don't rest now, you might not get another chance before this is all over.

    Kokonoe: *Has already begun dozing, shivering slightly*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Groularougarn's Planet: ]

    Groularougarn: *Roars, and transforms into a gigantic red dragon which is almost twice Nefarian's size*

    Latta: *Effortlessly leaps up onto his shoulder, then onto his neck* I'm ready!!

    *As her father takes flight, Latta blows a long, haunting note on her horn*

    *With a return of echoing roars, various dragons and wyverns begin to emerge*

    *They all converge on the plateau, even as a hovering figure becomes visible*

    Olarcha: I'm sorry, my old friend, but I cannot allow you to prevent this from coming to pass.

    Groularougarn: TRAITOR!! I WILL BURN YOU UNTIL NOT EVEN CINDERS ARE LEFT!!

    Olarcha: That's assuming that you all can even reach me. *Raises hand* Rain of Light.

    *Suddenly, at least two dozen magical circles appear in the sky above*

    *They begin to hurl down massive beams of light, scorching the earth and making the air scream*

    *Three dragons are immediately killed, and as the rest attempt to avoid it, two more are quickly killed*

    Latta: *Blows her horn whenever a beam of light is about to fire, deflecting it with a sphere of sound around her father*

    Groularougarn: *Spits a stream of fire clear across the half-a-kilometer distance between himself and Olarcha*

    Olarcha: *Forms a transparent force field around herself, in a sphere*

    *The firestorm turns into a leviathan conflagration about the force field, with some smaller streams jetting off the other side*

    *Any of them that impact the plateau reduce huge areas of rock and earth to cinders*

    Latta: Now! Her force field blocks her from hearing us, and she can only afford to sustain it until the split second after Dad's Fire Breath fades! That's the best time to use the device!

    Groularougarn: *Flames are beginning to fade away, slowly, so slowly*

    *Just the moment that they fade, leaving an immense wall of heat haze, the spherical barrier cracks all over*

    *In the next moment, Olarcha emerges - seemingly under no duress*

    Latta: *Blows her horn, at one particular note*

    Olarcha: *Flinches, stunned* You little cur!!

    *She's left wide-open for a split moment*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:34 pm

    *Klak frowns*

    Me: I...Alright. I guess we should go.

    Coro: "They're already gone. Not much we can do about Ynot, besides hope."

    Me: Right. How soon can we get to the Knights' homeworld?

    ---

    *Axalara blinks at Xavalis*

    Axalara: "Don't worry. I'm not as strict as Perseus. Lay a question on me anytime we're here."

    Perseus: "And that's all you'll be laying on her. Anyways, let us go."

    *Perseus emerges from the ship*

    *all of the Knights of the Keruvim congregate, and begin greeting him*

    ---

    *Rainn rubs his chin*

    Rainn: "Hei Fon. Hei Fon....Do you happen to know Zev Raregroove, by any chance?"

    ---

    *Someone opens the door of Ra's padded cell*

    Asylum Worker: "Food."

    *the lights from outside enter in*

    *Ra's eyes widen*

    *the worker enters with a cart, and another walks in with a weapon in his hand*

    Worker 2: "Ey. Did you hear the rumors? Klak might still be alive."

    Worker 1: "The Makuta? Really?"

    Worker 2: "Yep. They didn't find his body. The world leaders will issue a Missing Persons notice at the last memorial service tomorrow. In fact, Tyler says that the entire Malchiorian Protectorate will be looking for him."

    Ra: "K...k..."

    Worker 1: "Wow. Maybe they'll find him."

    Worker 2: "Or maybe they're hiding him. Maybe Thunderbolt kidnapped him or somethin'"

    Ra: "K....kk....."

    Worker 1: "Ah, come on."

    *they both laugh*

    Ra: "K....Klak......darling *grins widely*"



    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:16 am

    [Tunnels]

    *The Trio arrive at an exit, Kratos pauses*

    Kratos: Who wants the lead?
    ---

    [Ynot's location]

    Ynot: Oh, I'm a threat? It's funny, cause I've never heard of you guys. Had you not introduced yourselves with a troll to the face, I'd have no reason to interfere. But now that you have, be aware, you aren't going to live past this days end.
    ---

    [Sasuken's Location]

    Hokagetsu: Why did he make these things so cramped?

    Shaern: Seriously, someone is sitting on chest. I am not even sure how that is possible.

    Sasuken: It wont be much longer, they are docking on that planet ahead of us.
    ----

    [Cabana Prime]

    Vultran: Down in the dumps, come up here.

    *Waits for Klak to hopefully abide*

    Vultran: Ynot has symbiosis with this thing and can will it anywhere by thought, without even knowing where there is. I have to use coordinates. I know these Knights are touchy about where they live. I don't care! Sure, I'd love to get a sample of that Keruvium stuff, but I know what is and is not off limits, despite what others would have you believe. So, I need you to plug in where they are to get you there.
    ---

    [Poe's location]

    *Poe scoffs a bit*

    Poe: Aren't you the great and powerful 'The Fallen'? What would you have to gain by aiding little old me? Pardon the brashness, but being in my position, I do have to be wary of whom I surround myself with. I ahve heard your stories. You exist outside of Time and Space. You are definitely an ally I would like to have on my side.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12957
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:11 pm

    <Stoutish Highlands>

    *Yon takes pity on Mr Blobby, who rolls out and gives him a pat on the head*

    Demopan: Oh me mother...

    -------------------------------

    <Kakamu's new lab>

    *Kakamu materializes in a small but long room, with many desks and various types of stolen machinery, active and inactive, running against the sides. He walks over to a swivel chair in front of a blue, triangular computer and slumps in it. While rotating round, his eyes suddenly catch on a large silver sphere, in the middle of the walking space of the room. He frowns, walks over and gives it a thump on the top*

    Kakamu: Wakey wakey!

    *A slow mechanical shifting and grinding of gears can be heard working in the interior of the sphere, before two spaces at the sides pop out, turning into arms, and the very top of the sphere protrudes upwards, revealing a circular head with grills and a coiled mouth*

    Muta: M'lord... recharge cycle nearly completed. Functioning at 83% power-

    Kakamu: Okay, okay. Where are the others?

    *Muta's eyes open, and narrow*

    Muta: Enjoying their fame on the surface.

    Kakamu: They must return here soon... I wish to discuss plans for our future.

    ---------------------------

    <User HQ>

    User Kon: *muttering to self* The Architect must not know... not my problem. I never knew, did I? Nah. Hah!

    *He waddles away from the drama and back into his office*

    ---------------------------

    <Planet of the Knights of the Keruvim>

    *Komerak nods and smiles at Axalara, stepping out of the ship to follow Perseus' lead in this unknown culture*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:01 am

    <Tunnels>

    Dirge: I'll take it.

    *He takes a step towards the exit*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *Blackout continues digging*

    *He reaches something metal*

    -----

    <Earth>

    *The Arabian knights fall down, then get back up again*

    Amy: Oh, you're kidding me.

    *They open fire again, and the knights fall down again, only to get back up and draw their swords*

    -----

    <Poe's location>

    The Fallen: Oh, my dear miss Poe. You seek revenge against the Users, those who created you with powers so far beyond those of mere mortals and then took them away from you. You will be doing me an invaluable service, and in exchange, I can help you exact your vengeance. You see, miss Poe, you are my cover. While the Users are busy with you, I have one less thing to worry about while I carry on with my own affairs. Is that reason enough for me to become your ally?

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4772
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:37 am

    [Axalara's Location]

    Xavalis: ...I know for sure that that's a physical impossibility.

    *He shrugs*

    Xavalis: But regardless. What shall my 'test' be?

    ---

    [Ravnica, Simic Guildhouse]

    Otrovac: *Sigh* I was opposed to these ventures from the start. But, it is of no consequence. Kraj will rise, assuming Vig's formulae are correct - Ah, there he is.

    *He hands the canister to Momir Vig, who has just walked up to the pair*

    Momir Vig: Ah, hello. Makuta Ynot, I assume. I am Momir Vig, visionary leader of the Simic Combine. As you can see, our biomantic experiments have nearly been completed - your timing is nothing short of perfect.

    *He smirks, self-satisfied*

    Momir Vig: And you will bear witness to our finest hour. The completion of Project Kraj, our ultimate life-form.

    *He attaches the canister to the wall, and leaves some guards to protect it*

    Otrovac: *sigh* I just know this will end badly...

    ---

    [Groularougarn's Planet]

    Ludevic: Indeed.

    *He slams down a button on the drake's back, initializing the null-magic zone*

    Nefarian: Now your power is worthless - but we are still strong.

    *He slams Olarcha down with his claws and breaths black fire over her body*

    ---

    [Datrio, Sector Three Lab Surface]

    Anzu: Indeed - I care not for anything beyond the will of my master, beyond the progress of the Empire.

    *A beam of dark energy appears in his hand, turning into an ornately carved black claymore*

    Anzu: And if you oppose his will, I must eliminate you...However.

    *He smirks*

    Anzu: Perhaps we could come to some sort of...agreement.

    ---

    [Dead Planet of Pyramids]

    *Laros is still out cold*

    ---

    [Poe's Location]

    *A tall, stately, violet-eyed humanoid with night-black skin, long, silver hair, pointed ears, and a mask covering her face steps out of the shadows, clad in a black cloak over a leather jacket and pants*

    ???: Please. The Fallen merely wishes to use you in his quest for revenge - I am not at liberty to reveal my sources, but I can tell you, you are in grave danger.

    *She steps back, her eyes glinting*

    ???: Come with me - it's too dangerous to talk of such things here.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:30 pm

    [ Datrio, Sector Three Lab Surface: ]

    Rider: *Focuses her eyes on Anzu, putting intense pressure on him* Speak.

    *In her hands appear her chain weapons - gleaming with a cold light that is thirsty for blood*

    Rider: But know that eventually, the Sorceror and his Disciples will become enemies of your master...And That Man is accountable for pain and sorrow throughout the Universe.

    Noodle: *Waits patiently*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Dead Planet of Pyramids: ]

    Mia: *Has taken to humming, inspecting her surroundings*

    *The Ctarl-Ctarl are similarly out cold*

    Mia: *On a whim, takes out some kind of neon pink pen*

    *Sneaking over to Laros, she uncaps the pen*

    Mia: *Silently begins to make her art on the healer's face*

    *Her tail twitches back and forth as she works*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Groularougarn's Planet: ]

    Olarcha: *Screams, and plummets rapidly*

    *However, a swift figure leaps into the air after her*

    ???: *Does a flip, grabbing Olarcha, and kicking off of the air itself*

    *The figure lands on the plateau - revealing that she is a darkskinned woman in formfitting pants, a slightly skimpy top, and a skull mask; her long, straight, violet hair is tied into a ponytail, and her very form is difficult to focus upon*

    *That is to say, all attempts to focus intently on her and discern her identity fail; the act of looking directly at her causes the eyes to slide away and look at something else, as if willed to not consider the question of who this woman is*

    ???: ... *Raises arm, points at the approaching enemies, and gently motions to urge something to move*

    *Suddenly, there is a manical grinding noise, and a huge form shimmers into existence*

    *It has a dragon's wings and foreclaws, but like some kind of bizarre chimera, its body is a sphere of mottled brown and rust red flesh, with stony scales around its cyclopean eye*

    *Atop its central mass and on its back is some kind of machinery, connected by tubes to a pair of missile racks beneath its wings; meanwhile, in a truly horrid perversion of nature, its tail is a basilisk-like serpent, with spines coated in toxic slime, and a horn as black as night*

    Chimera: *Gives a keening cry, and flaps its wings at least twice the rate of a dragon in order to get into flight* Kreeeee!

    *It unleashes two missiles at Nefarian*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Restaurant: ]

    Pammie: Oh, Zev? Last I heard, he and his girlfriend Namah had just returned from Klak's funeral. Ahem. The Conquistadores Guildhouse - where they're almost guaranteed to be - is in the warehouse district. The one that's always conveniently uninhabited when there's a ruckus. *Shakes head exasperatedly*

    Aisha: *Snrff snrff snrff* Yeah, last time I heard, they were waiting to hear from some cat named Ka...Something. *Begins guzzling down a bottle of wine*

    Pammie: *Bristles* Aisha Clanclan, how dare you disrespect such valuable, aged, venerable, expensive wine! I call on the power of the Golden Rule! *Throws a golden coin up into the air*

    *As it spins, it begins to glimmer strangely, then outright glow with its own light as it falls*

    *Once it lands in her hand, Pammie pitches back, then hauls off and throws the coin at Aisha*

    Aisha: *Puts the empty bottle down* Huh? *The coin smacks against her forehead*

    *The resulting force sends her ricocheting off of the floor and out of the doorway*

    Francesca: Ha ha ha! It gets funnier every time I see you use Golden Rule on Aisha!

    Pammie: That wine cost me four grand. I am not literally made of money. *Harrumph!*

    Erica: *Blearily looks to Rainn* The Golden Rule is an ancient kind of magic that is only effective when used by the wealthy. Basically, Pammie's so rich that the Golden Rule will have knocked Aisha out for about...Half-an-hour.

    *She stands up, and doffs her hat*

    Erica: May I show you to the Guildhouse? I personally want to take a nap there. I don't want to listen to Aisha squawkin' and Francesca chirpin' and Ryoko hollerin' anymoooaaarrrnnn. *Her last word devolves into a yawn*

    *She politely awaits Rainn's response*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Poe's Location: ]

    *A patch of wispy blackness, with a cat-like eye in the center, has been watching*

    ???: *Whispers in a female voice, unheard* This is some premium-grade drama, but I'd hate to keep a nice guy waiting. Better skedaddle before I'm had. *Closes the Eye*

    *Her presence fades completely from the area*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Somewhere Far Away, Untouched by the Plot: ]

    *The setting is some kind of huge space ship, containing a large habitation section at the midpoint of the long, slender body*

    *At the rear are powerful engines which seem to be drawing energy particles in from the sides, while at the front is a glowing, crystalline sphere, led by a metal plate with four protrusions, and held in place by a tether of energy*

    *Within the habitation section is a mostly vertically-built city, with an armored ceiling that imitates the sky*

    *Part of this city contains a lab complex, near the very bottom of a tower*

    *This hides a number of half-finished devices, and semi-formed creatures within tall glass cylinders*

    *Deeper inside, a short, notably curvy girl - with short, slightly messy, icy cyan hair, and a dark blue Devil's tail - stands at a console. Her outfit includes rectangular-frame glasses, a long white labcoat, sandals, and ankle bands with skulls on the front*

    ???: Attention 7833-Gracious Custodian, an observation has come to my attention. Please make a notation, signed by Sumire Caubac II, esq.: the Dead exposed to Hydecium essence seem to be changing in minute increments. They are regenerating similarly to Ghouls, yet while it is an achingly slow process, they are not forced to consume flesh, in the way as their more traditionally mutated brethren.

    Gracious Custodian: Affirmed. The notation has been made. Would you like for me to begin brewing your coffee for the cycle?

    Sumire: Yes indeed! Please, do surprise me with the blend you select; your efficacy in brewing an enjoyable cup is always so delightful! In the meantime, I shall begin accounting the long-term projects.

    *She walks off, with a slight bounce in her step*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:34 am

    Me: *before plugging in the coordinates* Wait, I thought you weren't supposed to be the serious one.

    Coro: "Oh the times, they are a'changin'."

    *Klak inputs the coordinates while Coro begins humming more '60s and '70s songs*

    ---

    See-Man: "Oi! What happened to Tilly? SEE!"

    *Blobby smiles, and bites Yon's hand*

    Blobby: "BLOBBY BLOBBY!"

    ---

    *Lancer greets Komerak*

    Lancer: "Ey, I know you. Weren't you in the Uterio War or somethin'? You know who I am, right? Basically, kind of a big deal."

    *Perseus turns to Xavalis*

    Perseus: "Hmm, I suppose we'll take time for you to meet the Knights later on. Time for your first test. Can you fly, Xavalis? Oh, well, it doesn't matter."

    *Perseus greets the Knights quickly, then forms a bubble around Xavalis, and flies to a nearby forest*

    *they land, and Perseus nods at Xavalis*

    Perseus: "First, we'll interview you. Why do you want to join the Platinum Lantern Corps?"

    ---

    Rainn: "Sure, we'll go to your clubhouse. I'm here for a reason. Wait, did you say 'Klak's Funeral'? Klak is dead?"

    *for some reason, only Rainn can see strands of data surrounding everyone inside of the café. He blinks, and the strands disappear.*

    *Rainn blinks again, and he sees the letter "C" flying around*

    *Suddenly, a voice says "Hellp meeeeeee". Rainn blinks again, and both the letter and the voice are gone*

    ---

    *Ra flies into the space above Malchior IV, newly imbued with the power of the Malchior Sun*

    Ra: "I MUST...FIIIIND...HIM!"

    *He booms past the Cabana Prime, not noticing that his target is right under his beak, and continues venturing through space*

    *Ra crashes onto a larger starship an unknown amount of parsecs away, near Malchior V*

    *he falls unconscious, and is pulled into the spacecraft by a droid*

    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyon.


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:28 pm

    [Cabana Prime]

    Vultran: Yes, well, if you throw a hundred simians into a locked room with typewriters, eventually they will write a novel. Shortly there after they will kill each other and eat the meat off their bones.

    *Ra flies by and is brought up on a screen along with two buttons in front of Klak and Vultran, which is where Ynot usually sits*

    Vultran: And that would be the hungry ape. So, red button fires on him, blue goes to those coordinates
    ---

    [Poe's Location]

    Poe: Oh, what the hell? *Points to Fallen* You, I can get. Sneaky Drow thing. Doubtful. What I refuse to believe is the cat eye! I am an expert in concealing myself. This many people waiting on me is complete bull. Who found me out and spilled?

    *after a moment of silence, a small humanoid drops in above*

    Socah: That'd be me. I'm the Fourth Wall Matoran. I see all. I don't get to leave my house often. Aran-dûr made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

    *Pulls out a small vial of Energized Protodermis and pours it on himself, causing himself to grow exponentially, to a full grown adult size*

    Socah: Now I'm a Toa, and the Game's changed.

    ----

    [Ravnica, Simic Guildhouse]

    *The entire guild house shakes, wiring sparking, lights go out*

    Ynot: Time's up. Let me tell you something. There are five aspects to combat. Natural ability, learned ability, strength, technique, and diversion. I excel in all five of these, but I'm just one being. They will come at you from all directions. Then there is our support.

    *Several gunshots can be heard echoing in the distance, followed by explosions*

    Ynot: Oh goodie, he's using his special munitions. Please, tell me you put me in the most important looking structure. I guarantee that's what they'll hit first.
    ---

    [Tunnels]

    *The tunnel opens up right below Blackout, letting him tumble in*

    Kratos: Well... this is awkward.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:16 am

    <Tunnels>

    *Blackout looks around*

    Blackout: *looks at Kratos* Yes, yes it is. Who are you?

    *Dirge looks at Blackout carefully*

    Dirge: IT'S HIM! IT'S OUR GUY!

    *He fires a blast of Lantern energy at Blackout, knocking him back out of the tunnel*

    -----

    <Poe's location>

    *The Fallen facepalms at everything going on around him, until Socah arrives*

    The Fallen: Dammit, I lost.

    -----

    <Earth>

    *A hatch in the ceiling opens, and two swords fall in*

    Amy: Really? Really?

    *Nikolai drops his gun, grabs one of the swords, and slashes at a Knight*

    *The Knight stumbles back, sparks flying from the cut*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4772
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:13 pm

    [Poe's Location]

    Aran-dûr: Indeed. And assuming my information is incorrect, you're in grave danger. Come - this post is not safe.

    *She indicates a shadowed path*

    ---

    [Ravnica, Simic Guildhouse]

    Momir Vig: Ha! They're too late - our ultimate life form is complete. Otrovac, ready Experiment Kraj!

    *Otrovac nods and walks to a console - he pulls a lever, and a massive, misshapen purple ooze begins to emerge from an evolution vat.*

    Momir Vig: And here it is. The ultimate in biotechnology - created to evolve, to adapt. Inert now - and when it is awakened, it will be under my control. I'd wish your friends luck.

    *He strides inside his personal chamber and shuts the door*

    ---

    [Knights Testing Area]

    Xavalis: Well, for one, to serve the highest power there is. More importantly, to prove the worth of my inventions.

    *He crosses his arms*

    Xavalis: Next?

    ---

    [Groularougarn's Planet]

    Nefarian: What are you-

    *One missile hits him in the flank, and he loses a bit of altitude*

    Nefarian: Hmph. Why do you oppose our disposal of this damned fool?

    *He beats his wings, hard, attempting to rake the Chimaera with his claws and bite at the rider, following up with another Shadowflame*

    ---

    [Dead Planet of Pyramids]

    *Laros comes to*

    Laros: Guuuh...how long was I...What did I..

    *Suddenly, he opens his eyes wide*

    Laros: Blood magic. That was blood magic.

    ---

    [Datrio, Sector 3 Lab Surface]

    Anzu: Simple. You allow us to redirect the leyline, and your planet comes under Imperial protection. Whatever threat results from my master's plan, once it is complete, certainly those things will...no longer be a threat to you.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:21 am

    [ Datrio, Sector 3 Labs Surface: ]

    Rider: You fool. The Sorceror's Ninth Disciple is already here. She's -

    *All of a sudden, a monstrous gust of wind rakes across the island*

    Vi: *Descends on the Spirit of Wind's shoulder* You all have a lot of explaining to do.

    *Suddenly, a vortex begins to rise out of the water*

    *It forms into the Spirit of Rain - now at its full, gigantic size*

    Makoto: *Clamors atop its head* Bluh. *Tries to wring out her tail* Well that was a dumb idea for me to have.

    *In a flash and a crack of thunder, the Spirit of Lightning appears above*

    Pitou: *Crouches atop its shoulder* ... *Peers down at the group eerily*

    *Suddenly, a soft giggling can be heard*

    Rider: Why am I not surprised? *Lunges towards Noodle*

    *Suddenly, a lance of dark energy pierces into her upper back*

    *It recedes into a small hand - the girl from before, the hole in her forehead still bleeding*

    ???: *Runs her hand across her face, completely restoring herself*

    *An ominous, cold wind grows stronger...*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Dead Planet of Pyramids: ]

    Mia: It would seem to have been. *Expertly hides her pen*

    *The Ctarl-Ctarl are slowly rising, as well*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Groularougarn's Planet: ]

    Chimaera: *Shrugs off the attack, whipping tail around*

    Basilisk Tail: *Lunges for Nefarian's wing* Hsss!

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Restaurant: ]

    Erica: Here's a tip: don't call the Conquistadores Guildhouse a "clubhouse" in front of Zev, if you want to talk to him at all.

    *Wordlessly, she leads the way out*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Huge Cityship, Deep Lab: ]

    *Sumire has left her lab to enjoy a cup of coffee*

    *In the meantime, a dull thunking can be heard*

    *Within an examination room, a hideous, skeletal, sickly flesh-colored being is hammering its fists on the control panel*

    Dead: Nnngaaggh...Ggghhhh... *Slows its strikes*

    *It slowly reaches out, hand spasming with the exertion of controlling its urge to flee*

    *However, as it taps a button, the loud beep causes it to screech, and lunge*

    *Sinking its teeth into the control panel, it bites into a live wire*

    *The shock travels directly into its brain, and in the instant before its heart would explode, it tumbles back*

    *Mouth smoking, teeth hardened by the heat, it chatters and squawks in distress*

    Dead: ...Mmmggghhh...Mmmggghah...Mgah...Ma...Maaaaa... *Slouches back to the panel*

    *It looks at it with some strange look in its eyes*

    Dead: ...Mmmgghhhaaannn...Thhhhat...Huuurrrt...

    *Realizing that something about those noises are different, not specifically, it attempts to think*

    *However, it gives up, and returns to the task that had previously occupied it*

    Dead: *Gnaws on a huge chew-bone*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:47 pm

    Me: *Klak thinks for a bit* No. We go to the Knights' home world. Just look at him. Ra's gone completely mad, he's too unstable to hurt anyone besides himself. Besides, he's heading towards Malchior V, maybe even Malchior VI. He won't have as much solar power there as he does here.

    *Coro silently watches both Vultran and Klak*

    ---

    *Meanwhile, Ra is pulled into the ship*

    *several minutes later, he awakens, and sees a strange room surrounding him*

    Ra: "Eh....agh...where....where am I?"

    ???: "Ra, it's so good to see you."

    Ra: "W-what....who are you?"

    ???: "Come now, Ra, you aren't that stupid."

    Ra: "No....*he looks straight at the armored person speaking to him* No, you're dead! F-F-FIGLIO?!"

    Figlio: "No, I'm not dead. I never died in the first place, Ra."

    Ra: "But...I saw you....at that Ragnarok."

    Figlio: "I sent an android version of myself. I felt impending doom surrounding that conflict, so I took a necessary precaution. An age-old tactic mastered by many, including my father. And it worked to my advantage. I hear many of our enemies were killed, along with our tools...er...allies. This gives us time to reconstruct HYDRA from the shadows. And we won't have to worry about anyone looking for me, because everyone thinks I'm dead."

    Ra: "......."

    Figlio: "I must once again ask you to join me, Osirian. Together, we can rule this entire universe."

    Ra: "....What....shall we do now, Figlio di Armechio?"

    Figlio: "Word is some new players have stepped up to the plate. Or, rather, old players have revealed their faces once again. I need you to find out who this 'Malygos' is. Do whatever is necessary."

    Ra: "Understood."

    *Ra blinks, and suddenly falls asleep*

    ---

    *Perseus shakes his head*

    Perseus: "No. You're not here to prove the worth of your inventions. Otherwise, you would have become an assassin for the Users, not specifically a Platinum Lantern. There's something else."

    *he forms a massive mallet construct*

    Perseus: "Why do you want to join the Platinum Lanterns?"

    ---

    Rainn: "Right. Understood."

    *he follows, rubbing his temples*

    Rainn: "Do you have any pain relievers geared towards clones of Kernians over at the guild house?"



    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:29 pm

    [Poe's Location]

    Poe: Yeah... No. See. I don't know your story. That means you weren't active when MY made me. In turn that means you are a New Player. The Fallen has a set personality, a story I trust, and abilities that can help me. Unless you know precisely the location of a certain... player, I will siding with him.

    *Poe goes to walk over to the Fallen, but is stopped by a telekinetic force*

    Socah: Psionics; Fun, no? Aran-Dir said you will come with us. You will do as she says.

    *Poe grips her head*

    Poe: Oh! OH HO HO! Yes, he did. Thank you. Once more, a lout tempts the fates and treads ground he should not.

    *Everything Socah sees save Poe is back*

    [Poe's World]

    Poe: Welcome to my world, Watson. You shall learn my methods, as once more, we venture unto the breach.

    [Not Poe's world]

    *Both Socah and Poe's eyes have turned black as pitch and bodies have slumped to the ground*
    ----

    [Cabana Prime]

    *With a push of a button, the Cabana Prime is in orbit of the Knights of Keruvium world*

    Vultran: Is it safe to open my eyes? Last time we used that thing we... nevermind.

    Kurenitsu: While, it's nothing like last time, it's not the safest one to date.

    *Vultran opens his eyes to see everyone humans in white robes with a pointed hood, concealing their faces*

    Sreda: Ahhhh. I don't want to be an Assassin, they have to do work.

    Vultran: Be silent, you whiny git. It will disperse in Gamma...Beta...Alpha...

    *They revert to normal*

    Vultran: Be glad what happened last time didn't happen again. I really don't know why this thing likes Human forms so much...
    ---

    [Ravnica, Simic Guildhouse]

    Ynot: Ultimate beastie? Darn, that's usually where I step in. Guess Sasuken gets to have fun this time. So, you still haven't told me, how close are we to the important looking buildings?
    ---

    [Tunnels]

    Kratos: I know I am not the master of stealth, but I don't think screaming that that he is our target was very...stealthy. *He sighs* Okay, cover time. We are NOT working for the Users, don't even mention them. Try not to use our rings to much, if we are going to actually take him down later, he can't know to much about our abilities. Mercenaries, Bounty Hunters, that's what we are. For now, combat is only for testing his abilities as data gathering. Go!

    *They charge out of the hole, Kratos with Chain Blades at the ready*

    Kratos: WE ARE HERE FOR YOUR HEAD! It has a 3 Billion Bounty, and we want to eat nice tonight!
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4772
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:49 pm

    [Poe's Location]

    Aran-dûr: *Sighs* Socah, you have to be the most idiotic source I have ever used.

    *She signals, and two burly male drow sling the two over their shoulders.*

    Aran-dûr: Come. It's time to leave.

    *They walk back to the dark path*

    ---

    [Ravnica, Simic Guildhouse]

    Otrovac: Yes, Novijen is a pretty obvious guildhouse. They'll be in here pretty shortly...*sigh* This was a foolish plan.

    ---

    [Knights of Kerivium Planet]

    Xavalis: Truly? I wish to be remembered. Not just as some fool who betrayed Malygos, but as someone significant. If serving the Users will give me that...

    *He clicks his fingers*

    Xavalis: Then that is what I desire. Whether it takes me down the path of a righteous hero, or a terrifying madman, I do not care - so long as I am remembered in tale long after I have rusted into nothing.

    ---

    [Datrio, Sector Three Lab Surface]

    Anzu: Ah, you must be the Ninth Disciple. A pleasure.

    *He smirks, as his massive, black wings begin to charge with dark power, and unleashes a massive barrage of homing Shadowbolts at her, following up with a slash from his sword*

    ---

    [Dead Planet of Pyramids]

    Laros: No, you don't get it. Blood magic is illegal...well, virtually everywhere. The transformation of life to mana is known to be extremely dangerous, and the mages who use it tend towards madness.

    ---

    [Groularougarn's Wing]

    *The strike abruptly stops*

    Nefarian: Kinetic barriers. Sorry.

    *He turns them on full blast, thus unleashing a wave of force, driving away those near him.*

    Nefarian: Now where have you gone...

    *He spots Olarcha, and breaths black flames again*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:17 pm

    <Tunnels>

    *Blackout awkwardly gets up and brushes some dust off him*

    Blackout: Ugh. You're not the first ones, you know. Don't you ever think you're the first.

    *He forms two balls of shadow in his hands, and hurls them at Kratos*


    *Dirge takes off and flies towards Blackout, charging his lasers*

    -----

    <Poe's location>

    The Fallen: Oh, this is silly. Ah, well, as the humans say, plenty of other fish in the sea.

    *He opens a portal, and steps through*

    -----

    <Earth>

    *Amy also drops her gun, and picks up the sword*

    *She starts slashing at the other Knight*

    -----

    <Random Planet>

    *Sunstorm is running through a sewer, when he spots Artrix blocking the way*

    Sunstorm: How did you know I was going through here?

    Artrix: It was either that or the river. And somehow I don't think you would've liked that.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:36 am

    [ Hei Fon 4, Approaching the Conquistadores Guildhouse: ]

    Erica: Not sure, but there has to be someone there who knows a healing spell to help.

    *As they approach the two-story Guildhouse, they can see Zev sitting on the front porch*

    Zev: *Eyes closed, legs folded, seems to be meditating* ... ... ...

    Erica: *Whispers* Huh. I guess he wanted to get some practice focus -

    Zev: Zzzzz...Zzz...Zzzz...Zz...Zzz... *Can now be heard snoring quietly*

    Erica: *Facepalm*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Dead Planet of Pyramids: ]

    Mia: I'm no expert on magic, but be warned - no amount of moral strength and knowledge of the consequences can protect you against the sway of something like blood magic. The more powerful the magic is, the more it will demand for you to use it. If your ego isn't strong enough, then no matter how aware you are of the moral and physical consequences, you won't be able to resist without assistance. Or at least, that's what my experience with mages has taught me.

    Luppu: *Groans, rising up* Hurts...Huh? *Looks at Laros's face* Pfffhaaahahaahaahaaaaah!! *Topples back, pointing and laughing*

    *While he slept, Laros's face has been drawn on with very realistic spectacles, and a thick mustache - in fluorescent pink ink*

    Mia: I have no idea how that happened. I just noticed, myself. *Keeps her poker face on*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Sector 3 Lab Surface: ]

    Ninth Disciple: *Somehow evades the attack, and goes to attack Anzu*

    *However, she's forced to first avoid the swift attack from above*

    Makoto: *Has formed O.S.: Kon Rametok* S.O.R.! Cool this girl down!

    S.O.R.: *Gives a keening noise, like a whale, and begins to channel water above itself*

    *Chunks of ice rain down, leaving the Ninth Disciple wide open as she attempts to avoid*

    Noodle: *Shaking, silent, holds Rider close to her* ...No...No, no, no, no, no, no, no...

    Rider: *Is bleeding from the mouth; the lance to her back pierced one of her lungs, and she's clearly only able to breathe through her supernatural properties*

    *Suddenly, a pair of gloved hands move Rider away, and a gigantic, but slender hand scoots Noodle to a safe distance*

    Noodle: Nefelpitou...If you do anything to harm Rider...You will pay.

    Pitou: *Cradles Rider so that she's leaned on her side* I am certain that I will. *Tail glows, and extends* Doctor Blythe.

    *The huge, uncanny doll forms itself at the end of Pitou's tail, and quickly extends its mask apparatus to cover Rider's lower-face*

    *From there, it uses two odd tools to try and repair the damage done to her*

    Pitou: *Is already sweating profusely* Rider...If you can hear me, please, re-form Gorgon Breaker. It will take me more than twice as long to finish with Cybele taxing me.

    Rider: ... ... ... *Wisps of magenta energy gather* G...gn...Br...kr...

    *The blindfold reforms, and it as if an invisible weight is lifted from Pitou*

    *While he works, Vi wheels above the main battle*

    Vi: Wait...Patiently...Patiently...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Groularougarn's Planet: ]

    Olarcha's Bodyguard?: *Barely manages to dodge the flames*

    *Even with Olarcha draped across her shoulders, she is still incredibly fast*

    Chimaera: *Fires off a huge wave of rockets in Nefarian's direction*

    *However, an immense wave of fire reduces it to cinders and scorched metal a moment later*

    Groularougarn: *Roars, wheeling towards the plateau*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Tropical Planet: ]

    *The planet is dominated by ocean, but is also dotted by sandy white islands*

    *A variety of strange flora and fauna inhabit the planet, beneath the light of two distant binary stars*

    *On one island, the space is dominated by a huge fortress/factory; huge spires occasionally spewing white steam out from their tips*

    *Within, none other than Bonney tinkers with some kind of oversized drone*

    *It has four crab-like legs, a head dominated by a cycloptic eye, some kind of huge shell with numerous hatches on its back, and an attached arm ended by a cannon; at the present time, Bonney is working on attaching its other arm, complete with a serrated pincer*

    *Suddenly, Heathcance enters the room - now with a sleeker body, lit up at the joints and sternum with glowing purple spheres*

    Heathcance: Pardon my intrusion, ma'am, but you have been sent a transmission by Ms. Caubac. Would you like for me to answer?

    Bonney: No, because I am well-aware of how you like to antagonize m' peers. Send her an "At Work" alert. Dunnae answer verbally.

    Heathcance: Very well, ma'am. *Goes still, eyes flickering strangely*

    Bonney: *Continues to work*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:04 pm

    Me: Wat. wat. How did...Wait, what happened last time?

    Coro: "*aside* Oh, what cruel technology! I had the full body of a fleshling for an instant. Normal....for an instant. Then, I was returned to this grotesque machine form! *sobs without tears*"

    Me: *whispers* Oh, right. He was a regular Great Being, until his enemies turned him into the metal behemoth you see today. Robot on the outside, organic on the inside. Not pretty. Anyways, shall we land?

    ---

    *Perseus smiles, and the mallet disappears*

    Perseus: "You are on the right track. Well said, Xavalis. Now, as you may have heard, the ring derives its power from pride. Not arrogance, but pride. Judging from what you have done to yourself, I can see that....Never mind."

    *removes his ring*

    Perseus: "Time for the second test. I will use only my Toa powers for this one. Knock me down."

    *A wall of stone forms around Perseus's leg and torso, attaching him to the ground*

    *he points to his Hau*

    Perseus: "I'll also be using this to block you. You will have to concentrate to destroy it. Oh, right, I'll also be throwing small pebbles at you at breakneck speeds. Are you ready?"

    ---

    *Rainn chuckles*

    Rainn: "Zev? Zev! It's me, Rainn. I'm an old friend of Klak's. Wake up."

    *Rainn once again sees code flying by*

    "ASCEND=>C"

    *the voice cries "HEEEELPP MEEE SULRAI!"*

    *Rain blinks, and it disappears*


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:55 pm

    [ Hei Fon 4, Lang City, Conquistadores Guildhouse: ]

    Zev: Zzzzzzhrnk! Whassit?

    *He rubs at his eye, looking around*

    Zev: Ahhh. A friend of Klak? *Smiles* Nice to meet you. How may I help you?

    *Meanwhile, three figures can be seen in an alley across the street*

    *Together, their presence can be felt all the way over*

    Erica: ... *Looks over at the three, yawning* ...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Somewhere Far Away: ]

    *On a rocky, barren planet, one of the few towns has been razed*

    *Standing before a fiery pit, one malicious figure holds meat on a skewered stick over the flames*

    Ravat: *Once the tidbit is thoroughly roasted, retrieves it and snaps it from the stick*

    *Meanwhile, he ignores the figures behind him*

    ???: *Seems to be female, with large, round ears, and a mohawk* Sorry, we interrupting your meal?

    Ravat: Yeah, you are. Bugger off. *Throws the stick directly for her eye*

    ???: *Easily plucks it from the air, twirling it around her fingers* Well, well, ain't that some ####. Can't even ask a simple question without some ####bite dark dreamkeeper going for the eyes.

    Ravat: *Has already drawn a dagger* Look, I have busines to attend to. If you want, I could make some time to kill you and your posse.

    ???: Look 'ere Kroz Jr. you couldn't kill me if I was asleep. If you want a fight, though, I'd be happy to trash your happy ###.

    Ravat: *Abruptly lunges, slashing for his foe's jugular*

    ???: *Ducks below, cackling, and brings her fist back - wreathed in flames*

    *She throws a left hook, causing the air to explode forward in an arc of smoke and cinders*

    *As Ravat disengages, she follows up by stomping the ground*

    *The ground beneath his feet gouges upward in a cluster of spikes, but Ravat rolls to the side*

    Ravat: *Draws three push knifes, throwing them for his foe*

    ???: *Catches each of them* Hmmm. *Crushes them in her fist, and drops the ruined knives to the ground*

    *As she steps forward, kicking the debris away with one boot, she becomes visible*

    *She is a female gnoll; peculiarly, with the proportions of a human female, but with a physique beyond many human male athletes - slender, lean, with few curves and many contours of muscle*

    ???: *Has done the impossible, touched the untouchable, and beaten Ravat's Slasher Smile with a combination of Psycho Grin and Raep Face* The name's Ti'ika. You are a dead man walking. *Screams with laughter as she drives her palm into the ground*

    *The ground erupts with a treacherous, jagged ridge towards Ravat - causing him to nearly lose his footing*

    Ravat: *Licks his lips* Ti'ika, Ti'ika, where have I heard that name...Ah, yes. "Mad Monk" Ti'ika, the only gnoll to be recognized as an interstellar wanted criminal by the G.G. 345,000,000 credits, was it?

    Ti'ika: *Mimics him* Yurp. And do not even THINK that I ain't gonna drag what's left to ya in to a bounty post once I'm done beatin' you into oblivion, "Bloody" Ravat. Whee~hahahah!! *Smashes both fits into the ground*

    *The entire area shakes violently, and spires of earth spear up randomly*

    *Her gnoll pack are left unharmed, all grinning, and all at the lumbering, hunched proportions natural to their race*

    Ravat: *Stands atop one spire* Do you even know how to aim?

    *He's forced to leap off as a spike of earth jabs for his head*

    Ti'ika: I know how enough to kick your ###!!
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:02 am

    [Simic Guildhouse]

    Ynot: Splendid. Hope that blob really is the best.

    *The wall behind Octrovac explodes in an electrical fray*

    Sasuken: Hey, Ynot. You weren't granted off time. Slacking, aren't you?

    Ynot: Funny. Got a Boss battle to your right.

    Sasuken: *Looks* A slime? Adaptable?

    Ynot: Naturally

    Sasuken: Where do they find these things?

    Ynot: Say they made it. Supposed to be the Ultimate in Biotech.

    Sasuken: Perfect.

    *Sasuken tests the waters witha blast of fragmentation*
    ---

    [Poe's World]

    *Terrors flick by in Socah's peripheral vision. Poe has seemingly vanished, her voice echoes throughout, or within*

    Poe: My mind is not a place to toy about, boy. Exit now, and you can keep your sanity

    Socah: On my first outing as a Toa? Not likely.

    *Socah unleashes a potent mental blast, but it lands in empty space*

    Poe: Not going to be that easy. My mind is labyrinthine in nature. Only I can get you out.
    ---

    [Tunnels]

    Kratos: Nor do I expect to be the last. Your kind always gets away. Will not change our pay day.

    *Kratos swings a wide arc with his blade, from the ground up to Blackouts chin and forward to the sky*
    ---

    [Keruvium Planet Orbit]

    All three: Heh. No.

    Sreda: Anyway, Looks like there is a gathering of people down there. Vultran, how do I open the hatch to let him out?

    Vultran: Magenta button.

    Sreda: This pink one here?

    Vultran: Did I SAY PINK? I said MAG...yes that one, you color blind twat! You people need to learn your colors. As for the question about what just happened, We activated the Infinite Probability Drive. As the name suggests, it runs on probability. The less probable it is for something to happen, the more bizarre the result when you arrive. There are a few catches. If something is too improbable, we could very well wind up particles, or corpses, results like those can't be reversed. I heard there was a fool who tried to fly THROUGH a black hole and would up purple.

    Kurenitsu: That's not so bad, a skin color change isn't exactly lethal.

    Vultran: You misunderstand. There was no skin, no body, no mass. Only purple. A concept perceived through optic organs or sensors. Of course, I question the validity of this claim, as there would be no one to report back from such an experience.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12957
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:32 pm

    <Stouttish Highlands>

    *Yon doesn't notice Blobby's hand-biting at first because he has no teeth*

    ----------------------------

    <Knights of the Keruvim planet>

    *Surrounded by his usual silver aura, Komerak watches with interest the approaching skirmish from a tree branch overhead*

    ----------------------------

    <Unnamed planet>

    *Trudging through a dark, damp tunnel are two mechanical warriors. The first is similar in construct to Kakamu, but sports a faded red and brown colour scheme, patched hints of gold replacing the brown, with glowing blue eyes. The second is a shorter, hunched being with four arms, spiked armour and mask and clawed feet. Up ahead, the end of the tunnel can be seen in the form of a large circular gate, and horns and crowd cheer can be heard*

    *When they reach the gate, the former turns to the latter and drops a hand on his shoulder, making a muffled clang*

    Trantoshen: Kakamu wanted us to stay hidden and stay quiet. But he's being foolish as of late, this is not only a way of making living, but also to show the villains that we are true warriors, not mice who hide and tinker. You know what to do, Mocax.

    *Mocax adjusts his mask and sneers*

    Mocax: Let's do it.

    *At rapid speed, he unsheathes four wicked silver blades bent in 90-degree angles, which he promptly tears the lock of the gate to shreds with. Trantoshen digs his shoulder into it, pushing it open while the noise of the crowd can be heard increasing outside*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:57 am

    <Tunnels>

    *Blackout's head splits open, and he stumbles back*

    Blackout: I think there are many more things you need to learn about my kind.

    *He shoots laser vision at Kratos*

    OOS: Mind not ignoring this one, m'kay?

    -----

    <Earth>

    *The Knights finally go down, sparks flying from their many cuts*

    *The door opens, and Bane walks in*

    Bane: That should not have taken so long. What was the problem?

    Amy: You sure took your time in giving us swords.

    -----

    <Random Planet>

    Sunstorm: Artrix, I don't want to harm you. We worked together for a long time. But if you don't get out of my way, I will kill you.

    Artrix: You do realize that dying is only an inconvenience for me, right?

    Sunstorm: Whatevs.

    *He throws a fireball at Artrix*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4772
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:30 am

    OOS: Sorry, I was busy

    [Knights of Kerivium Planet]

    Xavalis: I am.

    *Without warning, ten plasma lasers whip into forward position and fire short, hot bursts at a single spot on the shield, attempting to burn through it, then Xavalis rams in a quick, rocket-boosted punch onto that same spot, finishing by tossing a hard-light grenade at Perseus's feet, then leaping back and engaging the defense mode, with his lasers sweeping around for projectiles*

    ---

    [Simic Guildhouse]

    *Momir Vig's voice is emitted from the loudspeakers*

    Momir Vig: Ha! You are too late - Kraj is complete! And under MY CONTROL!

    *He links his mind with the Kraj Control Console, and the fragmentation blast hits, but Kraj very shortly reforms, then becoming somewhat more viscous. A large fist forms from Kraj's body and punches Sasuken in the face.*

    ---

    [Somewhere in Space]

    *Aran-dur and her drow assistants have carried Poe and Socah into their ship, and are headed towards their space station*

    ---

    [Groularougarn's Planet]

    *Nefarian looks to Ludevic*

    Nefarian: Wall of flames?

    Ludevic: Wall of flames.

    *He activates a holographic device on his wrist, creating a large, hard-light wall in front of the Chimaera, then Nefarian sweeps by and sets the - highly volatile - wall aflame.*

    ---

    [Datrio, Sector Three Lab Surface]

    Anzu: Right then...Tyrigosa! Ready the Sphere of Dark.

    Tyrigosa: Yes sir!

    *She throws six spherical devices, each coming to the halt in the air about three feet away from the center of the Disciple's body*

    Anzu: Now...taste the bitter coldness of the dark.

    *He uses his darkness to form a large, wickedly serrated scythe, which he then throws, directing it to hit all the spheres, which then charge with shadow*

    Anzu: Be devoured by the darkness

    *He throws out six lines of dark energy from his hands, each hitting one sphere, then pulls, causing inward beams of darkness and slicing blades of darkness to fill the sphere, aimed towards the Disciple*

    ---

    [Dead Planet of Pyramids]

    Laros: Ha. Someone drew on my face?

    *He wipes it clean with a light-skin*

    Laros: Nothing compared to the hazing I suffered at the university. Anyway, blood magic is illegal..I'm a maleficar. No Mage will ever accept me again.


    Last edited by The Spark of Genius on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:37 am

    Rainn: "I...have no idea how you can help me. One second I was on Earth, the next, here. Plus, I keep seeing strands of code everywhere. Like if I'm trapped in a virtual world...*widens his eyes* Who are those people, the ones across the street, watching us?"

    *his back is turned to the window*

    ---

    *Suddenly, Ti'ika hears someone clapping behind her*

    ??: "Oh boy. Two wanted criminals. If I take you both down, I'll be a rich man."

    *he smiles, and steps in closer. His appearance is much like this picture: http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6186/tek5047bdf17d35b8242135.png yet taller, and lacking swords*

    ??: "They call me Cain. Lalli Cain. I'm your host for this evening's bounty hunting extravaganza. Are you ready?"

    *he pulls out a plasma rifle, and begins shooting at Ti'ika and Ravat*

    ---

    Me: Oh my.

    Coro: "So are we getting to the planet or not? This IPD is telling me about its past experiences in graphic detail."

    ---

    Blobby: "BLOBBY?!"

    *he shakes Yon's arm*

    *See-Man looks at a window, and points at it*

    See-Man: "SEE!"

    ---

    *Lancer stands behind Komerak*

    Lancer: "Ey yo, what's up?"

    ---

    *explosions rock Perseus and his shield*

    *after the dust settles, Xavalis sees the Toa of Stone still surrounded by his shield. However, this time, it has several large cracks in it. The rocky formation holding him in place has a small crack in it*

    Perseus: "Good, but it will take more than that to defeat a Toa that's been doing this for millennia."

    *thousands of small, minute pebbles rise up into the air behind Xavalis, and begin flying towards him*

    ---

    *Ra flies back towards Malchior IV*

    Ra: "I sense....Blackout nearby. I must find him."

    *he lands not far from the battle that the Makuta is waging against the Platinum lanterns*

    Ra: "Where is he?!"


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:24 pm

    [ Hei Fon 4, Conquistadores Guildhouse: ]

    Zev: Hmmm. *Looks over Rainn's shoulder* Is there any way I can help you?

    *The trio emerge from the alley, and quickly make their way across the street*

    Spoiler:



    Credit to Crybringer (pseudonym)

    ??? 1: *Catgirl* Zev Raregroove! I haven't seen you since the summer of 8235, on Norvur 7! *Gives him the horns of rock*

    Zev: Kachoo? *Brightens up* Man, I haven't seen you since that concert! Crueltear was so metal! *Leaps overhead to see her*

    *Where he had been sitting, a hitodama flickers to life, and floats over to Rainn*

    Asabana: *Assumes her full spirit form, albeit with a ghostly trailing lower-body* I apologize. Master hasn't seen Kachoo and her gang for a very long time. Would you like something to eat? Perhaps something to drink? I'd be happy to share what I know with you inside - I am Zev's Spirit Ally, so I know the better part of what he does.

    *She gestures to lead Rainn inside*

    Erica: *Yawns, slouching past*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Battle v. Blackout: ]

    Videlle: *Assumes a Horse Stance* Gate of Opening, open! Gate of Rest, open!

    *She's surrounded by a fiery magenta aura, and suddenly, her power level can be felt to almost double*

    *Charging, she leaps clear over Kratos and launches a dropkick of outrageous force towards Blackout*

    Videlle: *Roars, face contorted by rage*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Rocky, Barren Planet: ]

    Ravat: *Immediately tunnels into the ground*

    Ti'ika: *Ducks below the shots* A good ol' fashioned three-way showdown? Y'all ain't got to tell me twice! *Takes out a vial* But please, lemme change into my true form. I'm sick and tired of this pathetic body - t'is been a long time since I've gotten to cut loose!

    *She flicks the cork out of the vial, and guzzles the peculiar contents down*

    *Crushing the vial, her hand grows oversized, with bristling fur on her knuckles*

    *Giving off sickening squelches and pops, her body rapidly reforms into the normal proportions of a gnoll*

    *Returned to her true form, it can now be seen that she's half again as large as any gnoll in her pack*

    Ti'ika: Let's dance! *Goes down onto all fours, charging Cain*

    *She lunges forward, jaws wide open*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Sector 3 Lab Surface: ]

    *The Ninth Disciple falls to the ground in six parts - her head, right forearm, left arm, most of her torso, her entire right leg, and lower-left leg*

    *Her blood has splattered on the ground, but suddenly, an indistinct shadow forms about her*

    Ninth Disciple: *Tumbles out, frightened* Urk...! Th...How...? *Rises to her feet*

    *All of a sudden, she notices a figure nearby*

    Prudence: *Carries a sling, and has eight large, round stones hovering about her* Rhoad Kamelot. I thought something seemed off.

    Vi: Prudence, you get away from her this instant! Zev will never recover if you get hurt!

    Prudence: *Giggles, snorting occasionally* That's easy enough to prevent - *Places a stone into her sling* - I just won't get hurt! *Launches the stone*

    *It whistles right past Rhoad's ear, though she doesn't even flinch*

    Rhoad: Do you think you're David challenging Goliath, now? How presumptuous to believe that God has ordained that you may defeat me. *Smoothly dodges two more stones*

    *Soon enough, all eight stones have whiffled past her*

    Prudence: Yes. How presumptuous it is, to believe that they are doing God's work. *Whirls sling rapidly, gathering a mass of sanctified light*

    Rhoad: *Sneers, forming some kind of dark energy in her hand* You will disappear into the wind, just like everything else, little girl. *Prepares to attack*

    Prudence: *Snaps hand outward, launching a missile of pure light so quickly that it causes a sonic boom*

    Rhoad: *The sphere of light impacts her chest, and explodes with such force that most of her body is reduced to cinders*

    *This time, it takes several minutes, but her body is indeed reforming*

    *It is then that a dark whorl appears on the ground, and a certain gentleman in a tophat emerges*

    ???: Rhoad, Rhoad, Rhoad...You've gone and gotten yourself hurt, haven't you?

    Rhoad: *Has at last reformed, stumbling* ...Th...Th...Th... *Begins to fall*

    ???: *Catches her* Easy, easy. *Tucks one arm under her legs, and picks her tiny body up*

    Rhoad: ... *Whispers* ...Tyki...They...They...Killed me...They...Killed me... *Curls up, shivering, as her eyes close*

    Tyki: *Glares at the group* Much as I would love to put you all in your place, the Earl has called on us to welcome a new member to the family. *Whispers* Rhoad, I need your door.

    *Behind him forms a huge door, shaped like a queen's crown, and with a crimson and magenta checkerboard pattern*

    *Even as the group rushes to catch him, Tyki retreats into the door, and disappears with it*

    Prudence: *Has not moved to pursue them* ...The Ninth Disciple, the Dreams of Noah...And the Fourth Disciple, the Pleasure of Noah. For them to both be here...What do they want?

    *Her eyes glaze over, and she becomes very still*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Groularougarn's Planet: ]

    *Thoroughly decimated by the combined attacks, the Chimaera's remains disperse on the wind*

    Olarcha: ... *Shakily removes the Grimoire of the Depths from her robes* ...Rise up...

    *From within its pages, a black sludge surges out, and forms into a number of tentacles*

    *From out of it flies a huge, winged, one-eyed creature, with a skull-like armor plating and tentacles emerging from its mouth*

    *It wails loudly, and jets upward towards the group*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Dead Planet of Pyramids: ]

    Mia: Well, I'd be happy to help you find a place to study and heal safely.

    Luppu: Boooriiing! We've still got two more planets to visit! Swordswoman, you're travelling with the white/blood mage!! I also expect a full report on how exactly we were all healed while the designated healer was out cold!!

    Mia: I am not sure whether I'm at liberty to say.

    Luppu: THAT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A FULL REPORT. Ctarl-Ctarl, out! *Stomps off, leading her group for the ships*

    Mia: *Offers to help Laros up*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:39 pm

    [Cabana Prime]

    Kurenitsu: Can't be much, this one is brand new. The other one in our old ship was the one that saw all the action. We've only used this one's warping ability the once.

    Vultran: If you want out, stand on the red X.

    *Waits for Klak and Coro to do so, hopefully*

    *Sreda presses the button and drops them*

    [Malchior IV]

    Kratos: So it would seem.

    *Kratos swings his blades back into Blackout's face to deter the lasers*

    Kratos: Stand clear, ladies!

    *Kratos charges blackout while he is disoriented and circles behind*

    Kratos: Or face POSEIDON'S FURY!

    *He is lifted off the ground while blue lightning is rained down from the sky through him and zaps Blackout*
    ----

    [Poe's World]

    *Socah is seemingly psychically punched in the jaw*

    Poe: LEAVE

    Socha: Come along WILLINGLY!

    Poe: DIE!

    *The punch is followed by several more, Socah unable to defend himself*
    ---

    [Simic Guildhouse]

    *Sasuken is knocked on his butt and rols with it, regaining his footing

    Ynot: Did he just mental link with that thing?

    Sasuken: Yep. (to his com) Xeno, three frag bursts, my coordinates, five feet south, one east.

    *Three rounds hail down from above into Kraj, then detonate*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:24 am

    <Malchior IV>

    *Blackout screams as the lightning, the dropkick, and Dirge's lasers hit him*

    *He goes flying backwards into a tree*

    -----

    <Random Planet, Sewers>

    *Artrix ducks, then shoots a ball of water at Sunstorm*

    *It hits him, but turns to steam immediately*

    Sunstorm: That wasn't very smart.

    *She then shoots a lightning bolt at Sunstorm, sending him flying down the tunnel*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4772
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:07 pm

    [Simic Guildhouse]

    Momir Vig: Impressive, but simple, blunt force cannot defeat my creation!

    *Kraj's hardened body flashes, suddenly gaining an amorphous shell. Pores open in the shell and fire powerful laser bursts at Sasuken*

    ---

    [The Lair of the Dark Watcher]

    *Aran-dûr arrives with the two*

    ---

    [Dead Planet of Pyramids]

    Laros: Thank you.

    *He accepts her hand*

    Laros: Anyway, this new development should not get in the way of our quest.

    *He begins to follow the Ctarl-Ctarl*

    ---

    [Datrio, Sector Three Lab Surface]

    Anzu: Whatever it is that they want, if they are now gone, may we access the Cauldron now?

    *He helps Hydraxis up*

    Hydraxis: Why don't it ever go smooth

    ---

    [Dominaria, Seat of the Empire]

    *A short, slight, bespectacled elf in official robes with long, black hair draped down her back and striking grey eyes is at the computer terminal in front of Malygos's throne, and she gasps*

    Malygos: Yes, Lynvara? What is it?

    Lynvara: Sir...a massive magic surge was just recorded at the home planet of the Red Dragonflight. It doesn't match any known mage's signature...sir, these readings match the projected energy signature that we predicted the Grimoire of the Deep to have.

    Malygos: The Grimoire of the Deep? Fascinating - I always suspected it existed. Lynvara, you're in charge as usual.

    Lynvara: Yes, sir.

    *Malygos teleports*

    ---

    [Groularougarn's Planet]

    *Malygos appears in front of Olarcha*

    Malygos: Ah, so it IS the Grimoire! Fascinating...Olarcha, I presume? Very few mages posess power enough to handle such an item, and you are the only mage who is far enough below the radar to have escaped my notice.

    *He extends his hand*

    Malygos: Now, Olarcha, if you were to give it back to me, I'd be willing to put a good word in for you at the University.

    ---

    *Nefarian blows a little puff of shadowflame, which proceeds to rapidly expand and engulf the beast*

    Ludevic: Good time to test this as ever..

    *He pushes a button on his gauntlet and powerful streaks of lightning are emitted, rushing straight into the cloud of shadowflame*

    ---

    [Knights of Kerivium Planet]

    Xavalis: Small, rapid projectiles? Impressive control, but irrelevant.

    *The lasers swivel backward and rapidly vaporize the pebbles.*

    Xavalis: And you said I would require an increase in power...you mean something such as this?

    *Stabilizers clamp down from his feet and he extends his arm, which proceeds to unfold into a massive cannon that fires an utterly massive burst of concentrated energy straight at Perseus*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:47 pm

    Rainn: "Sure! I'm famished."

    *he nods and begins walking*

    ---

    *Ra sees Blackout crashing*

    Ra: "There he is. *sees Kratos* Oh, hello Kratos. Blackout, I need to talk to you once you're done fighting. Take your time, I can wait."

    ---

    *Lalli Cain grins, and shoots (with one arm) right at Ti'ika's face as she is charging*

    *his other arm is behind his back, appearing to be clutching at something*

    *Lalli backs up a bit*

    ---

    *Perseus's eyes widen as he sees the concentrated energy headed straight for him*

    *he raises several walls of rock along the way*

    *each wall is obliterated by the energy blasts*

    *he raises more, but they too are obliterated*

    *the blast, weakened, reaches his shield*

    *Perseus is rocked around by the blast, but remains in place. His shield now has several large cracks spread throughout its surface*

    Perseus: "Good, good. Wait, who said anything about this being small?"

    *Xavalis hears rumbling nearby*

    *suddenly, several spikes jut out near his position*

    *Xavalis hears a rumbling directly below him*

    ---

    *Klak and Coro appear directly behind Komerak and Lancer*

    Me: Woah, he was off. Wait, Komerak? Lancer?! How are you guys?!

    *Klak waves*

    Coro: *telepathically to Vultran and co.* "Klak and I thank you for your service. Good luck finding Ynot."

    ---

    OOS: Waiting on Kon for the Y(o)nnanigans


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:58 am

    [ Malchior IV: ]

    Videlle: *Skin has flushed crimson, and her eyes have rolled back in her head*

    *Her aura shatters a large portion of the ground as she bullrushes Blackout for a finishing blow*

    *However, scarlet lightning arcs from out of nowhere, and begins to shock her cruelly*

    Videlle: *Gives a scream of pain and rage, but refuses to fall*

    Serrator: Well, my girl, you can die on the ground, or you can die on your feet.

    Videlle: I'm...Sorry...Is this...The best...You can do...!?

    Serrator: Hmmph. *Releases a sudden blast of heightened power*

    Videlle: *Goes spinning through the air, and lands with a dull thud*

    Serrator: I'm sorry, Lord Blackout. That impudent wretch reminded me uncannily of a Juraian woman. *Chuckles mirthlessly* And anything that resembles the Juraians is better off dead. Do you require any assistance?

    *He snorts derisively, as Videlle limply tries to rise*

    Serrator: That is just cute. She's knocked out cold, but she's still driven to kill me.

    *He hurls a loose mass of dark energy, knocking Videlle over again*

    Serrator: Hah! I could do this all day!

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Conquistadores Guildhouse: ]

    *Within, plates of pork chops, green beans, and mashed potatoes have been set out*

    Mirajane: *Strolls out* Mr. Rainn, would you like something to drink? The Guildmaster keeps reserves of root beer for those who don't like alcohol! We also have apple pie, if you want dessert.

    Asabana: *Hovers idly by, watching the two with a slight smile*

    Erica: *Is passed out in a cushioned alcove*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Sector Three Labs Surface: ]

    *From nearby, Rider approaches - wound mended by Pitou*

    *She's followed by Pitou himself, and an unusually subdued Noodle*

    Rider: Only if it is kept protected, by either Master-Class Priests, or Exorcists who possess the title of Demon Slayer. Two or three such Exorcists should be en route from the Black Order, given that two Disciples of Noah were active here. The Cauldron can never be restored, once the magic is depleted - however, if it is sealed, and protected by those who are experts in the combat of demons, fiends, and other entities of evil, then it will not be a danger.

    Prudence: Also, Etna is bringing a contingent of her vassals here. She's a demon, but she haaates the Family of Noah. Plus, I had Zev send a huge bunch of snacks here through a boom tube.

    Vi: *Splutters, her eyes bulging in fury* YOU LITTLE CAD!! YOU HAD CONTACT WITH RAREGROOVE AND DIDN'T TELL US!!?

    Prudence: ... *Opens and closes mouth dumbly, a few times* ... *Raises one finger* I think - *Shoves Makoto down to block her path and takes off running*

    Makoto: Get 'er, Vi!! *Uses her tail to help springboard her captain's pursuit* Take no prisoners!!

    Pitou: Thank you, I had almost forgotten that I keep the company of lunatics.

    Makoto: Are you trying to say that you aren't a lunatic?

    Pitou: Why do you think that I continue to keep your company?

    Makoto: Touche! *Looks up at Anzu* I'm Vi's First Mate. Is there any way I can help with procedures here?

    Noodle: *Whispers up to Rider in fast-paced Engrish*

    Rider: *Nods, capturing every word. Somehow*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Desolate Planet: ]

    *The blast explodes into the back of Ti'ika's throat*

    *She skids to a stop, roaring, as she spits out foam, blood, and flames*

    Ti'ika: *Cough* *Cough* You dead!! *Cough cough hack*

    Ravat: *Suddenly leaps from the ground, directly behind Cain* Damn straight he is.

    *Rust-red halo and its purple outline fully coming to life, Ravat focuses his Power of decay forward*

    Ravat: *Grins, pupils barely more than tiny slits* Shahahahahaaah!!

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Groularougarn's Planet: ]

    Olarcha: Let me think. *Opens the Grimoire*

    *A huge mass of tentacles emerges, as Olarcha's bodyguard remains prepared to escape with her*

    *The tentacles are followed by a gigantic maw, ringed by spiny feelers and eyestalks*

    *Meanwhile, the previous beast falters, though regenerating*

    *This is when fire breath hits it from all directions, from members of Groularougarn's flight*

    *Its regeneration is finally exhausted, as two charred tentacles plummet*

    *As the remains fully disappear, the flight prepare to back up Malygos*

    Latta: *Blows her horn once more, with a sound that can be heard across the planet*

    *From desert wastelands respond blue dragons; from swamps and mires respond black dragons*

    *From arctic regions respond white dragons; from dense jungles respond green dragons*

    *Even a few brass and silver dragons emerge to meet the call*

    *The result is a planet shaken to its core by the roars of dragons, responding to their adoptive father's old grudge, and the call to arms sent out by his daughter, their sister*

    *All of this primal, mighty fury is devoted to the destruction of one traitorous witch*

    Olarcha: This entire affair has gotten out of hand. *Siiigh*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Dead Planet of Pyramids: ]

    *At the ships, Luppu and her troops have all prepared to set off*

    Mia: *To Laros* You don't mind if I ride with you, do you?

    *She admires his ship's appearance*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ??? ??? ???: ]

    *The setting is a cold, misty town, dotted by clocktowers*

    *In one park, a couple of police officers with mechanical prosthetics - one an arm, both missing their original eyes - come across a vagabond*

    *He has wild, unkempt red hair, a dusting of freckles, and forest green eyes*

    *However, the striped black and green scarf wrapped around his head is askew, revealing some kind of enflamed, swelling knot*

    *Grunting, gnawing his tongue for the pain, his fingers are bloody and dirty from clawing the ground in agony*

    Officer 1: Sir, please, stay calm. You're not far from the hospital.

    Officer 2: We need to help you; can you identify your condition while we patch through a signal to the hospital?

    ???: Aaaauuuggghhh...I...I...I...

    Officer 2: Dammitall. It's not a disturbance month! How is our radio being jammed?

    Officer 1: Sir, please, tell us your condition, or the doctors won't know how to treat you!

    ???: I...I...Can...T..ll...You... *Stares at the officer, eyes staring in opposite direction* I...SEE, EVERYTHING!! I CAN SEE THE END OF IT AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!! *Screams, clutching at his skull*

    *His growth suddenly gains a silver sheen, and begins to reform*

    *It turns into some kind of eye, gleaming in the moonlight*

    *As both officers stare in horror, their vision goes red in their last moments*

    *The bloody, headless bodies slump, as the vagabond rises - the eye now covering his entire brow, his skin now charcoal gray, his eyes golden*

    *From out of the mist, a dozen other individuals surround him*

    *However, he does not seem afraid - it is more akin to a child finding his family, after being lost*

    *Forward steps a demonic character, a caricature of a portly English gentleman*

    Spoiler:




    Our Forums do not claim intellectual ownership of D.Gray-man, all rights reserved.


    ??? 2: *Speaks in a deep, churring, but distorted voice* My dear boy, do you remember me, now?

    ??? 1: You are...The Millenium Earl...And I...I'm...

    Millenium Earl: Go on, say it! <3

    ???: Wisely... *Grins, looking down upon the gore nearby* What a bloody mess!

    Millenium Earl: *Chortles merrily* I do believe we'll get along well!

    Wisely: I get the very same feeling.

    *The mist surges, blanketing the city*

    *Then, the screams start*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:18 pm

    [Cabana Prime]

    Kurenitsu: We graciously accept your luck.

    Vultran: If you need a lift later, it's best to just go to and or through the Knowledge dimension. The Technopathic Great being most likely got the Dimensional coordinates from our drive. You'll get quite an insight from there, if you know where to look.

    Sreda: It wont show you your future. It may show future events to you, but nothing that you can do anything about. So, just, don't. It will only drive you mad, knowing about things you can't help. Learn names of people, places you'd like to visit. Your adversaries past, to better understand their motives. Learn a skill you don't have. Rest, relax, recuperate. Time doesn't move there, you can spend as much time there as you want, you can come out at the exact same moment you went in, and just about anywhere you know about.

    *They reengage the drive and lock on to Sasuken's co-ordinates*
    ----

    [Simic Guildhouse]

    Sasuken: Well, Ynot. They definitely made it adaptable. Suggestions?

    Ynot: Punch it harder. That usually works.

    Sasuken: Normally I'd slap you, but obviously it would do no good.

    *Sasuken runs up a wall, springs off and electro-punches Kraj, dead center. Too late does he realize that this will do nothing*

    Sasuken: Frag...

    Ynot: I sincerely hope you die for falling for that.

    ---
    [Malchior IV]

    Kratos: Dirge, grab Videlle. This mission cannot proceed as intended. Back to Earth.
    ----
    [Poe's Mind]

    *Socah lays crippled*

    Poe: Toa of Psioncs, you know little of your species history. Yes, they were valiant and brave, but they were rarely successful. Even more rarely long lived. I am evicting you from my mind now. Go in peace, as your goal is attained, despite my... distaste.
    ---
    [Lair of the Dark Watcher]

    *Poe and Socah lay inert until Poe shudders back to life, and Socah cringes*

    Poe: Watcher. Don't sends a Toa to do the job of a competent soldier. I see I am at your base of operations, what would you have of me?
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:32 am

    <Malchior IV, Blackout v. the Lanterns>

    *Blackout awkwardly gets up, his armour cracked in many places*

    *Dirge lands next to Blackout, ready to continue fighting, but he hears Kratos' order*

    Dirge: Ugh. Of course.

    *He flies off towards Videlle, but Blackout suddenly hits him in the back with a plasma ray*

    *Dirge crashes*

    Blackout: T-t-thank you for c-coming, Serrator. It seems I needed a little help.

    *He turns back to Kratos, and draws the Master Sword*

    Blackout: What? You're leaving without so much as a goodnight kiss?

    *He slashes at Kratos*


    *A man in a suit and a top hat silently watches the battle from afar*

    -----

    <Random Planet, Sewers>

    *Sunstorm picks himself up*

    *His fire aura is noticeably less powerful*

    Sunstorm: This isn't over.

    *He runs away*

    -----

    <Earth, Bane's base>

    Nikolai: So, what now?

    Bane: Now, you're going on a mission with me.

    Nikolai? Really? After just one training exercise?

    Amy: I get the distinct feeling someone's looking to speed the plot up.


    *Socah's wall breaks*

    -----

    <Earth, David Robert Jones' lab>

    *Jones and Shockwave are sitting at a table*

    *Jones is sipping tea*

    Jones: Would you say the X-Men are ready?

    Shockwave: Yes. I believe most of them performed admirably under battle conditions.

    Jones: Then we are ready to move onto Phase 2. We will need to send the shapeshifters to Malchior IV.

    Shockwave: Understood. I'll prepare the shi-

    Jones: No. Roodaka will do this. I want you here to make sure we aren't attacked.

    *The phone on the table suddenly rings, and Jones picks up*

    Jones: Yes?

    -----

    <Earth, a phone box opposite a hardware store>

    *Aster is on the other end of the line*

    Aster: He disappeared. I don't know what happened. He was there one moment and the next he was just gone.

    Jones: .....Very well. Return to HQ. We'll have to do this another way.

    *Aster hangs up, and goes back into the taxi*

    Aster: The train station, please.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4772
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:23 pm

    [Lair of the Dark Watcher]

    Aran-dûr: I'll keep it short - one of the Users wants you dead. User LM has sent an assassin, called "Prime" on a mission to kill you.

    *She looks to Socah*

    Aran-dûr: I apologize for my contact's behavior. He will be dealt with.

    ---

    [Simic Guildhouse]

    Momir Vig: Ha! Of course an ooze would be immune to electricity - that was foolish.

    *Kraj redirects the electricity through one of its pores*

    Momir Vig: Now, taste bitter defeat!

    *The front part of Kraj solidifies and slams Sasuken in the face with incredible force, then rears up and fires a barrage of beams at him, knocking him down. Kraj then moves to envelop Sasuken's prone form*

    ---

    [Dead Planet of Pyramids]

    Laros: Not at all, madam. Though I suppose it needs a name...

    *He pauses*

    Laros: Blood Promise. Rather appropriate, given the circumstances. Now come aboard.

    *The doors open and Laros enters*

    ---

    [Groularougarn's Planet]

    *Malygos smirks, firing a couple warning shots across her shoulders*

    Malygos: Care to reevaluate your decision, madam?

    ---

    [Datrio, Sector Three Lab Surface]

    Anzu: Well, Hydraxis will need a place to recuperate. And the machine got destroyed in the chaos - I'll need someone to aid me in redirecting it.

    *He looks to the others*

    Anzu: And I'll need to establish an Imperial presence here. Nothing major - just an embassy and a few colonies. But this whole nonsense was...annoying, to say the least.

    ---

    [Knights Planet]

    Xavalis: Oh dear...

    *He disengages the stabilizers and jumps, but the spike rams through and hits him in the side, hard, launching Xavalis into the air.*

    Xavalis: Ow, well done! However....

    *He engages thrusters on his feet, righting himself and drifting down*

    Xavalis: I do have a few more tricks.

    *His right arm folds into an energy sword, and he flies at high speed, slashing down while firing a barrage of missiles from his shoulders. He turns for another pass.*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:33 pm

    *Ra walks up while Blackout is slashing at Kratos*

    Ra: "Blackout? Are you done yet?"

    ---

    *Rainn begins eating, and nods at Mirajane*

    *he swallows the medley of food he put in his mouth*

    Rainn: "Yes please."

    *he continues eating*

    *at a split second, Rainn sees a familiar face staring at him from within the food*

    ---

    *Lalli leaps away from Ravat's incoming attack*

    Lalli Cain: "You think I didn't read about your damn decay attack? You'll have to do better than that, Fido."

    *he drops his rifle, and pulls out a staff, which extends itself*

    Lalli: "En garde."

    *he charges at Ravat, and throws several smoke grenades on the floor*

    ---

    Coro: "*telepathically to Ynot's crew* Gratitude."

    *Klak continues waving at Komerak*

    Me: Are you hearing me?

    Lancer: "Shh, he's watchin' the fight, yo."

    Me: Fight? *Klak looks, and sees Perseus fighting Xavalis* What the hell are they doing?

    Lancer: "Training that cyborg to be a friggin' Platinum Lantern."

    Coro: "He doesn't need help, then."

    ---

    *the shield finally disintegrates, as Perseus grunts loudly in pain*

    Perseus: "*panting* Now knock me down, without a single weapon."

    *the spikes launch themselves into the air, homing in on Xavalis*





    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:47 pm

    [Simic Guildhouse]

    *Sasuken gets up, small cracks in his armor*

    Sasuken: Ynot, your work is getting sloppy.

    Ynot: Hey, don't blame me, your design required more fluid metals. There are places that aren't adamantium.

    Sasuken: And you tell me this NOW!?!?

    Ynot: You didn't ask. The others did. They know full well where to avoid getting hit.

    Sasuken: I hate you SO much right now.

    *Sasuken draws a long silver lance*

    Sasuken: All right, suck THIS!

    *Sasuken charges Kraj with his lance*
    ----

    [Cabana Prime]

    Sreda: Vultran, would you mind explaining how in Karzahni we wound up in orbit of AEON!?!?

    Vultran: I told the ship to go here.

    Sreda: Why?

    Vultran: You'll see.
    ---

    [Darkside of Aeon's orbit]

    *A large metallic humanoid construct, approximately 40 million feet tall looms unseen*
    ----

    [Lair of the Dark Watcher]

    Poe: You don't say? Nothing new there.Kinda the reason why I'm so desperately looking for allies to help me kill the lot of them. Which you just scared off. I can understand the Toa, they as a species are always misguided, but if you are supposed to be an intelligent being, I fail to see how you can help me. So I will ask one last time. Do you know the exact location of Rainn?
    ---
    [Malchior IV]

    *Kratos smirks as the blade crosses his chest, leaving a wound, but staying put*

    Kratos: By the gods, have you no honor? The man's back was TURNED. We were LEAVING!

    *Kratos pulls a long sword from the ground, screaming in rage, he glows a bright white*

    Kratos: For GLORY! YOU SHALL FALL!

    *He swings the blade in an arc, unleashing an energy blast and bright light connecting Ra, Serrator, and Blackout. when they can see again, he has vanished with his comrades back int the tunnels*


    Last edited by Ynot on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4772
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:55 pm

    [Simic Guildhouse]

    *Quickly, Kraj develops a mirrored sheen, reflecting the laser back onto Sasuken, hitting him in the face*

    Momir Vig: Take this!

    *The ooze grabs Sasuken and slams him to the floor, then sharp tentacles jut out from his body*

    Momir: Mmm...controlling these takes getting used to. But it WORKS.

    *The tentacles move at lightning speed and stab Sasuken from all directions. The tentacles then grab Sasuken's body, immobilizing him, and the main body slams down with all its weight.*

    [Knights Planet]

    Xavalis: Bring it.

    *He folds his hands back in, incinerating a few spikes with his defensive lasers, then uses his stabilizers to latch on to one spike*

    Xavalis: Does this count?

    *He activates his engines, turning the spike around and using its momentum to move at high speed towards Perseus, detaching just as it hits the ground and slamming his metal, heavy fist into Perseus's chest, flying up afterwards. He turns to see the result if that attack.*

    ---

    [Lair of the Dark Watcher]

    *Aran-dur smirks*

    Aran-dur: Who do you think I am? Of course I have her location. I would not have come to you without bargaining leverage.

    *She presses the screeen behind her, bringing up an image of the galaxy*

    Aran-dur: My spies have Rainn's location here.

    *She points at a point on the screen, bringing up a display of the planet*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:37 am

    [ Datrio, Sector 3 Labs Surface: ]

    Makoto: Hmmm...Well, Prudence and Etna should be able to help you redirect the - whatever it is! However, you'll have to get your boss to get clearance from the Datrio Central Government if you want to build colonies here. Shouldn't be too much of a hassle; they always like newcomers!

    *Meanwhile, Noodle still radiates an aura of distrust for Anzu and his group*

    Rider: *Has shifted to her casual attire*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Groularougarn's Planet: ]

    Olarcha: *Falls back, as her bodyguard catches her*

    Bodyguard: *Prepares to flee with her master, when the Grimoire suddenly surges with blackness*

    *Whilst they escape, a mountain stumbles from the immense portal*

    *It is truly terrible, a sticky spawn of chaos, all wicked claws and gleaming eyes, toothy maws and spiny feelers*

    *As it rises, the world suddenly goes dark and still*

    *The immense dragonflight circle the beast, unable to roar*

    Great Horror: ...So small...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Dead Planet of Pyramids: ]

    Mia: *Follows Laros in*

    *The Ctarl-Ctarl ship sets off, leading them out*

    *Meanwhile, Mia looks about*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Conquistadores Guildhouse: ]

    Asabana: ... *Holds out one ghostly hand* ...

    *She murmurs, as an ofuda talisman appears in her fingers*

    *Carefully laying it in the midst of the plates of food, she sighs*

    Asabana: Ask me questions when ready! *Smiles brightly*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Wasteland Planet: ]

    *Veiled in the smoke, Ravat doesn't even try to avoid*

    *He does, however, deliver a mighty straight-kick towards Lalli's solar plexus*

    Ravat: Yeah, as if I haven't been attacked like that before.

    Ti'ika: *Begins to approach the two*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Cave, Malchior IV?: ]

    *Resting on the floor, Videlle's breathing is ragged*

    *She is drenches in sweat, and something is gumming up her eyes*

    *With a wheeze, she tries to get back up*

    ---

    [ Blackout's Location: ]

    Serrator: A shame. Their deaths would have greatly benefited us.

    *He clearly is withholding something*

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:43 pm