BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:43 am

    Me: Ugh....yes, punch him if you want. But he will punch back, and harder. *wheezes and laughs* Zev? is that you? Ok, I need a minute, I'm too disoriented.

    *gets up, and walks up to Malygos*


    Me: Lots happened while you were gone. Even a whole war. Your timing is incredible.

    ---

    *Perseus silently looks at Xavalis*

    Perseus: "Where did you come from? *he charges his ring while looking at Xavalis*"



    _________________


    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4912
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:02 pm

    [Former Funeral]

    Malygos: Indeed? Well, *he bows theatrically* I live to have good timing. I'd heard the madness involving a man claiming to be your future self. I was busy looking into my arcane research, of course - I found out some fascinating information.

    *He chuckles a bit*

    Malygos: But my adventures were certainly boring compared to yours.

    Mephistroth: Klak, eh? Haven't seen you in a long time.

    ---
    [Platinum Lantern Meeting]

    Xavalis: My name is Xavalis. Former high researcher under Malygos, I quit due to...differences in our outlook.

    *He bows*

    Xavalis: I find myself without an employer. And it seems you could be the harbingers of my perfection.

    *He indicates the mechanical circuitry running throughout his body and the numerous mechanical replacements for parts*

    ---
    [Blackrock Mountain]

    *Nefarian emerges from the portal*

    Nefarian: Welcome to Blackrock Mountain.

    *A massive, black volcano looms in front of them, patrolled by drakes and dark dwarves bearing Nefarian's sigil and armed to the teeth with technological weaponry. A large, black golem with red eyes stands guard at the entrance.*

    Nefarian: Darksteel. My greatest creation - a metal that is nigh impossible to destroy - from the infusion of dark energy to a solidi-

    *He chuckles*

    Nefarian: Ah, I almost revealed my secrets! Ha, the secret of the creation of darksteel is only mine.

    *He flies up into a large opening in the mountain, which had slid downwards revealing a pitch-black chamber inside*

    Nefarian: The entrance to Blackwing Lair, my inner sanctum. Sorry, but you aren't allowed in.

    *He enters, the opening sliding shut, and red lights turning on, revealing holographic computer displays around him, varieties of readings, et cetera. This narrator won't bore you with the details, but it looks really cool.*

    Nefarian: Computer. Contact Patchouli Knowledge. On screen.

    ---
    [Datrio, Vs. Hakumen]

    *A dagger suddenly plunges into the ground, projecting a wall of ice upwards, halting Hakumen's attack. Unfortunately, the heat of the blast is too much and one man's armor fails him, causing him to die.*

    Hydraxis: Just in time, Lady Tyrigosa.

    *Tyrigosa silently nods at Hydraxis, activating her cloaking field and beginning to aim a sniper shot with her plasma rifle at the small gap between Hakumen's faceplate and neck*

    Hydraxis: Get out of here, boys, we can handle this.

    *The troops leave, and Hydraxis rushes underneath Hakumen, causing him to trip and fall, and Tyrigosa fires a shot at the area she intended to shoot at*

    ---
    [Dead Planet]

    Laros: I've waited all my life for this moment...

    *With a smile on his face, Laros begins to open the archives*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31478
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:07 am

    <Klak's funeral>

    *F-Blackout walks towards the crowd*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    Amy: So, who exactly would we be working for?

    Man 3: That's not important.

    Nikolai: Yes, it is.

    Man 3: No, it's not. You will be handsomely paid and that's all.

    Amy: .....Okay. Let us think about it.

    *Nikolai looks at Amy, confused*

    -----

    <Edge of the Universe>

    *Dirge walks closer to Xavalis*

    Dirge: Ah, a fellow mechanoid! How nice to meet you. My name's Dirge.

    -----



    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:32 am

    [ Blackrock Mountains, Nefarian's Lair: ]

    *On the screen appears a dim room, directly in front of which is a mound of cushions and blankets*

    *Off to one wall can be seen a large book case, but the room seems mostly unadorned*

    *With a wheezing noise, something within the cushions and blankets begins to move*

    *Rising up is a small girl with pale skin, lavender purple hair, and almost sagacious wysteria eyes; atop her head is a shapeless cap, adorned with red, blue, and yellow ribbons, and a wrought golden crescent moon*

    *She glares at Nefarian, and puts a hand over her mouth to stifle a cough*

    Patchouli?: Kff, kff...What do you want, Nefarian?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Funeral: ]

    Zev: *Is starting to wake up*

    Namah: *Is awakening, as well; slowly but surely*

    Asabana: *Keeps her head down, redfaced*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Dead Planet?: ]

    *The planet is covered in brass and bronze pyramids and obelisks, of an endless variety of sizes; step pyramids, some perfectly smoothed on the faces, and at both poles, a truly enormous pyramid suspended hovering, upside-down by a massive metal ring*

    *The sky is dominated by streams of pink and purple and green and orange, moving like oil on the water's surface; their waves will occasionally bend and thin out to the limit, before bursting into a bolt of lightning down to a pyramid's peak*

    *With a flicker, R'magdi and Mia appear on one platform grafted onto the side of a pyramid*

    Mia: ...Why here? *Draws her hand through the air, watching the trails of brilliantly-glowing vapors* Why do I need to be here?

    R'magdi: In a matter of hours, a group searching for the Galactic Leyline will arrive here. They will be attacked by the Guardians. You must arm yourself to protect them. As you have arrived early, none of the Guardians will know to fight you, until the group arrives. They will arrive here at the destined time. On this planet's Archives, you will find the answers you seek.

    Mia: ...Very well. Thank you, R'magdi. I suppose this is good bye?

    R'magdi: Yes. The future begins to grow cloudy, beyond this point. I wish to tell you good bye, just in case. *Moves forward*

    *She hugs Mia tightly, and rubs the back of the taller girl's head*

    R'magdi: You have been my best friend. You gave me a reason to do what I must now do. Good bye. Tell Elk and your other friends that I enjoyed their company.

    Mia: Wait, R'magdi, wh -

    *She finds the Timekeeper disappearing suddenly*

    Mia: R'magdi...?

    ---

    [ ???: ]

    *On a cold, dead planet, in the farthest flung reaches of Creation, R'magdi reappears*

    *At the same time, another Timekeeper appears hovering nearby*

    ???: *Has crimson armor, scarlet bandage wrappings, and maroon hair, tied up in a wild ponytail; with five main strands fanned up and out, curving to the left*

    R'magdi: Hello, traitor. *Suddenly throws hands forward*

    *Time compresses around the mystery-Timekeeper, before an explosion decimates her location*

    *However, she reappears behind R'magdi; armor barely singed*

    ???: You are a fool. All shall end. *Focuses a cyclone of aging magic into R'magdi's back*

    R'magdi: *Ages many centuries before she's able to escape the radius* I am sorry that you gave up. It is always sad to see a quitter take out their frustrations on the people who still believe in the - Agh! *Crumples to the ground, curling up in the fetal position*

    ???: *Brow is glowing with pale purple energy* Shut up. Shut up and never talk again.

    R'magdi: *Whimpers, before going limp* ... *Does not move*

    ???: ...I hate you. I really, and truly hate you. *Disappears*

    R'magdi: ... *Begins to dissolve into gray vapors* ...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Archive, Dead Planet of Burial Mounds: ]

    Luppu: *Has also accessed the files* ...

    *Within, she finds an intricate star map, and a series of notes*

    Luppu: ... *Looks over to Laros* We need to head to another dead planet in Home's conquered space. There, we'll find part of the tools necessary to unlocking the Leyline, as well as the star map to our next destination.

    *As she copies down that file into her handheld device, the mutant nearby sighs*

    *Surreptitiously, he retrieves a box from a slot in the wall, and holds it before himself*

    *It appears a meter behind Laros, before he himself disappears*

    Luppu: Apparently, we need a box in the complex with - ...?

    *She spots the box behind Laros*

    Luppu: Weird...It was supposed to be locked away...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Island off the Coast of West City, Sector Three Lab Basement: ]

    Hakumen: *Roars as he takes the hit*

    *He gets back up, however, and begins to heal rapidly*

    *Pale yellow mist seems to spiralling into his wound, reconstituting it*

    *Over Hydraxis's armagus, Kokonoe's voice can be heard shouting*

    Kokonoe: I lost contact with you for five minutes and you've nearly botched the whole mission! I need Hakumen alive, you twit!! Now, if you don't lay the strongest binding spell you can on him in under six minutes, your draconic friend there is going to be seriously ailing! *Siiigh* Screw it all. I'm sending Lambda with the necessary equipment. Keep that brute busy until I can -

    Hakumen: Grimalkin, I see this folly is your design. Do you genuinely think that I can be mastered?

    Kokonoe: As a matter of fact, yes! Rachel's done it, I've done it; you're really not such a big deal. I'm disconnecting now. *klik*

    Hakumen: You should be wary of that woman. I have seen what lies beneath her main lab...She possesses the very weapons which have ended civilizations. I would keep her at arm's length at all times. And if you have made a pact with that girl who tried to best me, then I fear there is no hope left. *Gets into a combat stance*

    *He suddenly mutters so that only the two of them can hear*

    Hakumen: I am willing to make a deal, only for the safety of this planet: I will willingly return to that accursed woman's den, but only if you do not give that Devil-child what she desires. She has already killed two innocents on this planet - she cannot be allowed to corrupt this world.

    *An eye on his shoulder swivels, glaring at a darker patch of shadows*

    Hakumen: What say you?
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:02 am

    Me: *nods at Mephisroth, and smiles weakly* Me neither. Glad to see you are doing well, Mephisroth. Anyways, yes. Wars, fighting killer robots, people claiming to be me from the future, my former master, Blackout, the usual. You got lucky and opted for the quiet life. I was about to have that until....Well, I'm glad everyone's good.

    *raises his voice*

    Me: Even you, Blackout. Though you seem...different....*turns, and notices that it's F-Blackout in the distance* My stars..

    ---

    *Perseus shakes his head*

    Perseus: "Just like them....just like them.....Well, Xavalis. I am Perseus. Former leader of the Knights of the Keruvim, and current Platinum Lantern. The only way you can join us is if you have pride. Otherwise, the ring forged for you will be useless."

    ---

    *Meanwhile, at the convention*

    Richtofen: "All we can say about zhis next procedure..."

    Medic: "...is that it will be...EXCRUCIATING!"

    *Both scream OKTOBERFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST while firing Uber at everyone*

    ---

    *Kris Kringle, Saint Nicholas, Sinter Klaas, Santa Claus, travels all throughout the BZPB Multiverse, throwing gifts at everyone*

    Santa: "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"


    Last edited by Klak on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________


    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4912
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:19 am

    OOS: Just saying, this Tyrigosa is a high elven assassin/sniper, not a dragon. Just thought I'd clarify that again.

    [Datrio]

    *Hydraxis turns to Tyrigosa, who decloaks and nods*

    Hydraxis: *Over armagus* Kokonoe, sorry for the issues. We were ambushed, and we lost a couple mages. Tyrigosa is en route to your destination with Hakumen.

    *He closes the armagus. Tyrigosa throws a device at Hakumen*

    Hydraxis: Sorry. It needs to look authentic.

    *The device opens, creating an artificial binding over Hakumen*

    ---

    [Blackrock Mountain, Nefarian's Lair]

    Nefarian: Ah, hello, Lady Patchouli. It is good to see you once again. How is your health?

    *He smiles*

    Nefarian: Sorry to have contacted you at this hour. That old, old red wyrm, Groularougarn...Gah, that middle syllable is unwieldy. Anyway, he wishes your aid in determining the cause of some disturbance in the atmosphere of his planet. They asked me to find you, knowing I knew you.

    ---

    [Dead Planet, Archive]

    Laros: The mutant got it. Evidently he does not want us to take forever...A shame! The things I could discover, in this place!

    *He shrugs, picking up the box.*

    Laros: But evidently we cannot. Ah well, here is the box.

    *He hands it to Luppu*

    ---

    [Funeral]

    *Mephistroth chuckles*

    Mephistroth: The quiet life? Ruling over a legion of chaos is far more difficult than you would imagine.

    *He cocks his head at F-Blackout*

    Mephistroth: I've been down in the Infernal Planes for quite a long time - I don't recognize that form, Blackout.

    ---

    [Edge of the Universe]

    Xavalis: Xavalis. A pleasure to meet you. Though, technically, I was originally a lowly Agori - I've had enough augmentations, implants, and replacements that I doubt that classification is accurate anymore.

    *He shakes Dirge's hand, then turns to Perseus*

    Xavalis: Pride? The reason I left Malygos's service is because he was a fool! He couldn't see the future in my experiments, refused to let me perfect myself! As I know I could, with my mechanical knowledge!

    ---

    *The Lair of Aran-dûr*

    *A shadowy figure wishes everyone a merry christmas!*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7547
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:31 am

    [Funeral]

    *At the mention of Blackout's name, all of Ynot's crew save Sasuken turn and face him*

    Blade: *elongated blades of white lightning with black lines crisscrossing their surface held at the ready* And what brings scum like you to a place like this?

    Sasuken: Stand down, 'sparky'. That isn't the Blackout we know and hate. The lot of us wouldn't stand a chance, and Ynot's not coming.

    *Now Sasuken turns to look at F-Blackout*

    Sasuken: But he does have a good point. What brings you here?
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:41 am

    [ The Absolution: ]

    Max: I've got the hacks ready. Play it.

    Yamma: *Hits the switch* We have the best boss ever.

    User Zev Wishes All A Merry Season of Giving

    Max: If only there were a Daft Punk Christmas Song...

    Yamma: That's another Christmas, Max.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Will Add Onto Post When I'm Less Tired ]
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:12 pm

    Me: He's right. That isn't the Blackout we know. That's the Blackout of the future. The one who is meant to fight F-Klak in the Reckoning. But things are going to get complicated then. And a third side will rise.

    ---

    *Perseus nods*

    Perseus: "Cocky. But it's in the job description. Go see one of the Users, then."




    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31478
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:53 am

    <Funeral>

    *F-Blackout laughs*

    F-Blackout: You're right, Sasuken. I could wipe out the lot of you if I wanted to. But I'm not here to kill. I just wanted to be at the funeral. I missed it first time round, you know.

    *He looks at Klak*

    F-B: Of course things will get interesting. I hope they do. Now that you've taken out F-Klak and his empire has fallen apart, which I must thank you for by the way, I'm rather bored.

    -----

    <Edge of the Universe>

    Dirge: I like this guy already.

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *Amy and Nikolai walk away from the recruiters*

    Nikolai: Are you insane? We can't join these guys!

    Amy: Why the hell not?

    Nikolai: For one, we don't know who the hell they're with!

    Amy: Listen to me. We join them, and if we don't like what we find out we just run away like we always do. Deal?

    Nikolai: *sigh* .....Deal.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:02 am

    OOS: So yeah those post additions didn't happen!

    I suck I know responding to plots now.

    === === ===

    [ Nefarian's Lair, Communication Link: ]

    Patchouli: I'm never in good health, you insufferable serpent! *Kff, kff* ...Alright, peculiar weather patterns. Can you give me any details? Anything else that was unusual? The type of weather, other coinciding phenomena?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Above the Lab: ]

    ???: ... *Watches as Hakumen is removed* ...

    *The girl turns to look at Hydraxis, nomming on a lollipop*

    ???: Sooo. *Slrrp slrrp slrrp* He's still alive.

    *Her tiny fist clenches tightly*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Dead Planet, Surface: ]

    Luppu: *Leads the group back to the ship* ...

    *Periodically, she stops to turn, and look back at the chasm in the distance*

    *Her fellow Ctarl-Ctarl notice, but say nothing*

    Luppu: ... *Sighs forlornly* He must be sad, being all alone. He acted mean...But I can tell, he was hoping we'd be here to stay. I hope...Hope we get to see him again someday.

    *Once they return to the ship, the group all leaps up, one after the other, to enter*

    Luppu: *Waits for Laros to hover after*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Former Funeral: ]

    Zev: *Has fully woken up* ... *He stays silent*

    Asabana: *Assuming her hitodama form, floats over Zev's shoulder*

    Spirit of Earth/Cyrus: *Assuming a similar hitodama form, floats next to his head*

    Namah: *Has awoken as well, gently massaging her wrist*
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2361
    Coins : 13108
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:02 pm

    <Former funeral>

    *Kakamu nods slowly, staring blankly in front of him before snapping to attention*

    Kakamu: I don't even want to know.. but my guess is that I must be involved now somehow, again. Oh dear.

    ---------------------------

    <Edge of the universe>

    *Taking a wheezy breath, Komerak turns back to the group*

    Komerak: A newcomer. Can you fight? Can you conquer? How do we know this isn't a scam, or you're just some shapeshifter with ill intent? I say we let this one prove himself before handing over an extent of our glorious power like presents on a Christmas day...

    ---------------------------

    <Scottish Bed>

    *Yon wakes up, and upon seeing a sudden large black Scotsman on the other side, screams and rolls out*


    _________________
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4912
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:35 pm

    [Nefarian's Lair, Inner Sanctum]

    Nefarian: Scalding hot rain, burning snow, lightning, and some sort of strange essence in the sky. Groularougarn claims only you have the knowledge necessary to solve this.

    [Former Funeral]

    Malygos: Well. I have no quarrel with a Blackout of an alternate future...

    *He pauses*

    Malygos: Incidentally, what has become of me in that future?

    ---

    [Datrio]

    Hydraxis: You know what, I don't give a damn about any of your plans. Whatever gets me to the vergence point faster.

    *He grins, picking the device off the floor*

    Hydraxis: Now if you'll excuse me, I have magic to divert.

    ---

    [Dead Planet]

    Laros: I have my own. How do you think I got here?

    *He uses his magic to create a beacon. A few seconds later, his ship, a golden, slick, fish-like starship with "Lightbringer" printed on the side, comes to a halt next to him*

    Laros: And there it is. This is my ship, the Lightbringer.

    *He boards*

    ---

    [Edge of the Universe]

    Xavalis: Right...now, how exactly does one go about doing that?
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:56 pm

    Me: You're welcome. Except that his empire is now fragmented. Several successors fighting for control. You're not facing an empire, F-Blackout. You're facing several. And if my calculations are correct, there's a resistance forming. Like Caiaphus once said, better the devil you know. And Malygos, it's not an alternate future. It's a definite future. But I'm not sure what your place in it is.

    *Klak coughs after having said a mouthful*

    *Coro walks up to Klak with a puzzled look on his face*

    Coro: "Klak?! What happened? Oh, hello all. *nods at everyone*"

    Me: Coro! You're alive!

    Coro: "Well, yes, I was disposing of enemies with Chocoman. Where's everyone else?"

    Me: Dead, Coro.....They all died fighting my enemies.

    Coro: "And they succeeded?"

    Me: Yes, I was about to die in peace until I was robbed of that chance.

    Coro: "You never know, Klak. Perhaps the universe needs you now more than ever. We will mourn the others, however. Nadle, Jinx, D-Klak, Abneris, Peter, and Jortenn."

    Me: All dead...like Treveya. Oh, where are my manners. Everyone, this is Coro, the Great Being.

    ---

    Perseus: "It may be the Christmas season, but Komerak is right. You must prove yourself. As for how you do it, well...bugger, where did User MY run off to?"

    ---

    See-Man: "Ey, lad. Buck up. What jus' happened?"

    *Suddenly, a pink creature with yellow polka dots crashes to the ground, his arms and legs shaking*

    ???: "BLOBBY BLOBBY"

    See-Man: "AH CRIPE! *points at Blobby* SEE!"



    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31478
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:56 pm

    <Funeral>

    F-Blackout: For the moment, I'm not facing anyone. They're all facing each other while I stand back and watch.

    *He turns to Coro*

    F-B: Ah, Coro. Long time no see. By the way, is TPK still alive right now? I'm so old now, my memory gets a little fuzzy sometimes.

    -----

    <Edge of the Universe>

    *Dirge looks around*

    Dirge: Hold on.....

    *With his ring, he shoots a ball of energy into the sky*

    *The ball forms into the shape of :alone: *

    Dirge: *shrugs* What?

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *Amy and Nikolai walk back to the recruiters*

    Amy: We're gonna join you guys.

    Man 1: Excellent. Now I can tell you who we work for.

    Nikolai: And that would be?

    Man 2: Bane.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:45 am

    [ Datrio, Sector Three Lab Island: ]

    ???: Nice. *Continues nomming on lollipop* ... *Suddenly spins*

    *She somehow uses it to block a dagger slash from a shadowy, hazy figure*

    ??? 1: *Continues blocking, hand surrounded by dark energy* Oh? You came out to play, you worthless piece of garbage? *Tries to clobber the shadow*

    *Its form can briefly be seen, before exploding into a blood-red mist*

    ??? 1: *Stumbles back, coughing* THE F@#$ WAS THAT?!!

    *Suddenly, a long spike on a chain goes flying past, anchoring to the rock*

    ??? 1: *Tips precariously, then falls flat on her back* YOU B@#$%!! MEAN B@%^@ STUPID B$%#& DUMB B#$@& - *Suddenly sees something falling towards her face*

    *The second spike pierces right between her eyes*

    *The two-ended chain weapon retreats into their misty black portals*

    *Out of another steps a certain pale purple-haired female, tall and slender, with some kind of scaly blindfold covering her eyes*

    Rider: ...Master, stay hidden. *Adjusts grip on weapon* ...

    *She 'stares' Hydraxis down, before speaking to him, finally*

    Rider: What is it that you seek, here?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Nefarian's Lair, Communicating with Patchouli Knowledge: ]

    Patchouli: Hmmm...A strange essence in the sky, eh? *Kff, kff* ...

    *She hauls herself up to her feet, and slouches over to her book case*

    *Removing one book, she flips through; looking for a particular page*

    Patchouli: I recall an incident similar to this...It could be that a mage is collecting spiritual humors, for whatever reason. The odd weather may or may not be a *kff, kff* side effect.

    *The diminutive girl replaces the book, and retreats to her pillow pile*

    Patchouli: Now please, let me rest.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Dead Planet: ]

    Luppu: Well, isn't that a pretty ship! Regardless, we'll be crossing a large portion of Home's conquered space. The coordinates and the planet's image should be transmitted to your ship right about now.

    *Should Laros regard the image, he will find a small planet with a metallic, bronze and brass, tessellated surface, and shimmering rippled of neon-bright energy sliding around the atmosphere*

    Luppu: We'll try not to fly too fast for you to catch up! Nya~ha~! *Retreats into her ship*

    *As the hatch closes, her ship begins to take off*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Nearby Malygos: ]

    *The Masqueraider remains utterly silent, vocally and telepathically*

    *His large-eyed gaze flicks around, taking in his suroundings*

    === === ===

    OOS: If I've missed anyone, please tell me, so that I may rectify my mistake.

    yes
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4912
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:57 am

    [Former Funeral]

    *Malygos sighs*

    Malygos: I don't remember taking you with me.

    *Mephistroth chuckles*

    Mephistroth: Ah, how dogged some new servants are!

    ---

    [Datrio, Lab Island]

    Hydraxis: Quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of everyone asking me what I'm doing like it's their business.

    *He sighs*

    Hydraxis: "Routine!" he said! "Little opposition!" Ha! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have business at the Cauldron.

    *He starts to walk away, but keeps an eye on Rider, seeing if she will make a move*

    ---

    [Datrio, near Kokonoe]

    *Tyrigosa enters, with Hakumen behind her*

    Tyrigosa: Your quarry.

    *She hands Hakumen over*

    Tyrigosa: I have duties. Goodbye.

    ---

    [Leaving Dead Planet]

    Laros: Indeed. Shorel'aran, until we get there.

    *He enters his ship and inputs the designated coordinates, and it engages warp drive.*

    ---

    [Nefarian's Lair]

    Nefarian: Indeed. Sorry to have troubled you, Miss Knowledge.

    *He closes out the window*

    Nefarian: Computer. Search for any historical entries or current events involving a mage collecting "spiritual humors". Prioritize unusual weather events over those events lacking unusual weather.

    ---

    [Edge of the Universe]

    Xavalis: And..how exactly does that help?
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:59 am

    [ Datrio, Sector Three Lab Entrance: ]

    Rider: *Does not move to stop him* I would mind where you're going.

    *Suddenly, with a loud whistling noise, something explodes with a burst of inky blackness right in front of Hydraxis*

    Rider: *Places her hand on the ground* Bocceren. *Summons a searing white magical circle*

    *Some kind of creature bellows out-of-view, before spheres of light rise up from the magical circle*

    *The bolts of light accelerate towards Hydraxis*

    *Meanwhile, a swift blow from nowhere attempts to stun him*

    ---

    [ Kokonoe's Lab: ]

    Kokonoe: *Prepares to examine Hakumen*

    Hakumen: Grimalkin. *Swivels all of his eyes to glare at Kokonoe* What is the Ninth Disciple doing on this planet?

    Kokonoe: I don't know, but it won't end well.

    Hakumen: *Harrumph* A brilliant deduction.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Travelling to the Next Planet: ]

    *The Ctarl-Ctarl within Luppu's ship are all shouting and rollicking within a containing ecosystem*

    Luppu: *Has wrestled two of them to the grass* SURRENDER!! YAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHH!!

    *Suddenly, the ship's A.I. gives a bleep, and speaks in seems to be the native Ctarl-Ctarl tongue*

    Luppu: *Picks up a communicator, brushing leaves and twigs out of her hair* We're drawing close, Healer. Leave warp drive.

    *Indeed, as her own ship leaves warp drive, the planet portrayed in the image can be seen*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Nefarian's Lair: ] (OOS: I hope this is okay with you, Malygos)

    *The search eventually returns a filed*

    Ex-Magus Olarcha, traitor to the Mage's Association, holder of the Grimoire of the Deep.

    (OOS: Oooooo~ )
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2361
    Coins : 13108
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:46 pm

    <Former Funeral>

    Kakamu: Erm... well it's nice to meet you all, even if I do have homicidal tendencies towards Blackout variants and Great Beings.

    ------------------------------

    <Scottish bed>

    *Yon's eye widens at the sight of Mr Blobby, and jumps back into the bed head-first*

    *The chaos is paused when a door is flung open, casting more light into the bedroom. Yon peeks his eye out from under the covers*

    *Standing in the doorway is a familiar figure*

    Yon: ...You! What did you do? Where am I?

    *Demopan comes forward, sitting on the bed, taking a breath and putting a red Shako hat on Yon's head*

    Demopan: 'tis a sorry tale, lad. After that great skirmish with my cuz and the pumpkin and those one-eyed bloody monsters shooting lasers and that, you were knocked flying into next week. So I picked yer up and carried yer off... though instead of selling ye fer some lovely metal, I brought ye here instead.

    See-Man: SEE!

    Yon: My head hurts... where am I again?

    Demopan: The STOUTTISH ISLES, LAD! Better get used to it, there's not an easy way out... IN HELL! Aheh. Don't fret boyo.

    -------------------------------

    <Edge of the Universe>

    *Komerak folds his arms and gives Dirge an inquisitive look*


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:23 pm

    Coro: "Yes, TPK is alive. Last I checked, he was scheming something ZFT-related. And do not worry, Kakamu. I am no threat. I am Angonce's enemy, and opposed the Uterio War from the beginning."

    Me: So. What are we waiting for?

    ---

    OOS: DESHI BASARA.

    ---

    Perseus: "Xavalis, you can follow us."

    *Perseus forms an orb around Xavalis with his ring, and flies towards a portal leading to the User HQ*

    ---

    See-Man: "Aye! See!"

    *See-Man points at a window, showing the wonderful Stoutish Highlands*

    *Through a door, Caged Pills stumbles in*

    Caged Pills: "Uuh, sorry. Hi! You seen my pills?"

    ---

    *The tyrant points to one of his minions*

    ???: "Find his tomb. Perhaps we can find the secret using his body."

    ???2: "Yes, my lord."


    Last edited by John Freeman on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31478
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:38 am

    <Funeral>

    F-Blackout: Ah, excellent. Well, I believe that's all I had to do here. Sayonara, amigos!

    *The outline of a cube illuminates above him, and he disappears in a flash of light*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    Nikolai: Bane? THE Bane?

    Man 1: How many other Banes have you heard of?

    Amy: Well, there was one guy. He used to sell ice cream outside my house when I was 12.

    Recruiters: .....

    -----

    <Edge of the Universe>

    Dirge: What? It's as good a signal as any other.

    -----

    <Mordor>

    *TPK walks into Walternate's lab*

    TPK: You asked to see me, doctor?

    Walternate: Yes. I believe I've completed your order.

    *He pulls a switch, and a figure rises out of the ground*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7547
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:27 pm

    [Funeral]

    *Blade exhales a breath he hadn't realized he was holding*

    Sasuken: Yeah that could have been a lot worse *turns to Klak* So now that you've been given a second chance, willingly or otherwise, what will you do?

    -----
    [User HQ]

    *Kratos enters the hangar as the others do*

    MY: (to Xavalis) Oh, and who are you?
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4912
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:10 pm

    [User HQ]

    Xavalis: I am Xavalis. An inventor, formerly of Bara Magna, now perfected through metal.

    ---

    [Datrio]

    Hydraxis: Aw, $%#@.

    *He dodges two of the light blasts by turning amorphous, but is blasted by the third. The stun strike does nothing*

    Hydraxis: Physical attacks won't do jack, madam. Water elemental. Got me good with that light, though.

    *He quickly rises, slamming Rider with his fists, and then summons a tidal wave to slam down above Rider, at the same time creating a pillar of water to rise up, and hit her at very high pressure.

    ---

    *Nefarian's Lair*

    Nefarian: Well, this is interesting. Computer, shut down.

    *He leaves his lair*

    Nefarian: Old man, ever heard of some mad mage named Olarcha?

    ---

    [Funeral]

    *Malygos walks away*

    Malygos: We're going home. Anzu, get us out of here.

    Anzu: Are you al-

    Malygos: Do as I command.

    *Anzu and Mephistroth share a look, then teleport themselves to Malygos's capital, the planet Dominaria*

    Mephistroth: Malygos...

    Malygos: Damn it, Mephistroth, if I'm not to rule the future, what purpose do my plans serve? Is it all worthless, even then?

    Anzu: My lord, you must consider

    Malygos: I have...if they are telling the truth...

    ---

    [Traveling to the next planet]

    *Laros exits warp drive, and lands*

    Laros: Well, Luppu, what planet do we have? And where are we looking next?
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:46 pm

    Me: I...don't know. I have to find the reason why I'm alive. Some evil must be vanquished, perhaps.

    Coro: "We'll find out in time."

    ---

    *Perseus shakes his head*

    Perseus: "He wants to be one of us. Oh, and by the way, where is User MK?"

    ---

    *User MK still sits, frozen in time*

    ---

    *Meanwhile, on Malchior IV, a boom tube opens*

    *Steppenwolf, 2 parademons, and an Intergang criminal step out*

    Steppenwolf: "Find the grave."

    OOS: Waiting on Kon for the Yonnanigans arc.


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7547
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:28 am

    [User HQ]

    MY: MK put himself into cryosleep. He probably intended it to last indefinitely, or until plot demands he return. He left a few of his characters like yourself in the charge of me and User Kon. Until we see good reason to go against his wishes, there is no need to thaw him o...doggammit Ynot. Give me just a second.

    *he hails User Kon on the PM system*

    MY: Kon, could you thaw out EmKay? Ynot just brought Klak back. I'm. Sure he wont be happy, but it is a matter that would concern him.

    *Returns his attention to the PLs*

    MY: Now, Perseus, you say this upstart wants to join your ranks? This can not be done until I craft more rings. In the mean time, He needs to prove himself worthy of a ring. You five were selected by your rings because your Pride shinned brighter than any other in the multiverse. Take another from your ranks, fond a place for Xavier here tis show if he has what it takes, the other three will be doing recon for the next mission.

    ---
    [Funeral ]

    Sasuken : Then perhaps you should take a page from Ynot's book. When he is lost, and without direction, he spends his time in a certain, Dimension. Perhaps a little learning would do you some good.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:14 am

    OOS: Hope I didn't miss anyone.

    === === ===

    [ Dead Planet of Pyramids: ]

    Luppu: Apparently, there should be an Archive somewhere on this planet...

    ???: *Shouts from a platform above* Perhaps at the south pole? *Leaps down*

    *Mia easily lands on the side of a smaller pyramid, and slides her way to stand before the group*

    Luppu: What do you know, strange woman?!! *Draws her mace, and gets into a combat stance*

    Mia: I know that soon, there will be terrible beasts awakening, and that I would be willing to help you, in exchange for the knowledge that I seek.

    *Suddenly, a massive noise like metal grating on metal can be heard*

    Luppu: Whaddya say, Healer?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Sector Three Labs Island: ]

    Rider: *Dodges Hydraxis's two initial blows*

    *However, the wave knocks her off of her balance, and the pillar knocks her high into the air*

    *Suddenly, a massive amount of energy charges up directly behind Hydraxis*

    *With a skull-shaped shockwave, a cyclone erupts to life behind him*

    *Meanwhile, Rider summons one of her mounts - a massive gyrfalcon*

    Rider: *Goes wheeling down towards Hydraxis*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Láng City: ]

    *In a rare moment of idleness, Wulf is relaxing on top of an abandoned warehouse*

    *However, he suddenly gets an odd feeling of apprehension*

    *He gets up, but sees nothing out of the ordinary; not by Hei Fon 4's standards, at least*

    *Sense of danger still not placated, he stands, and walks to the edge of the building*

    *Irises of his eyes glowing azure blue, with golden energy crackling around them, Wulf looks around the city*

    *His vision randomy telescopes and retracts, focusing on random figures, before he stops at one female stood leaned against the wall of a secluded alley*

    *She has skimpy, twisted black armor with numerous spider motifs; tan skin, with some kind of glyphs tattooed on her sternum and brow; short, wavy, auburn hair; and on her back, a huge, twisted, spiny black weapon that resembles a greatsword*

    Wulf: Hmph. *Mutters to self* What's one of Kestrel's hounds doing in this city? *Summons bow to his hand*

    *He summons some kind of silver, sword-like missile, and nocks it into the bow*

    Wulf: *Keeps ready to draw and fire at any time*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Platinum Lantern Corp. Meeting: ]

    Videlle: *Remains silent, appraising the prospective Platinum Lantern before her*

    *She doesn't look impressed, but then again, she rarely does*
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4912
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:47 am

    [Dead Planet]

    *Laros shrugs*

    Laros: Our quest is of paramount importance - anything that aids it, shall be done-

    *He frowns*

    Laros: I sense...no, it couldn't be him.

    ---

    [Elsewhere on the Pyramid Planet]

    *A tall, dessicated, crowned and wreathed in purple magic, lich stands, as hundreds of undead servants search the area*

    Lich: Find the Archives, you brainless scum! Know that I, Geralf, the Scourge of Havengûl, the Culler of Nephalia, the Lord of Innistrad, command it!

    *He stops*

    Geralf: Ah, I see...My old enemy is here once again. Hehe..haha...MWAHAHAHAAHA!

    ---

    [Platinum Lantern Meeting]

    Xavalis: It will be done.

    ---

    [Datrio, Sector Three Lab]

    *Hydraxis moves forward to avoid the cyclone tearing his body apart, but then sees Rider bearing down on him*

    Hydraxis: Ah, s-

    *Suddenly, the gyrfalcon takes a sniper shot to the head*

    Tyrigosa: Thought you'd be getting into trouble again.

    *Hydraxis smiles*

    Hydraxis: Just in time, madam.

    *Hydraxis turns into a puddle, while Tyrigosa unleashes a barrage of bolts from her sidearm, then cloaking, stepping a few feet to the right, and taking aim at Rider with her sniper rifle*

    ---

    [Dominaria, Malygos's Palace]

    Malygos: Impossible...I will fail...no.

    Anzu: My lord?

    Malygos: Even if victory is impossible, I must still try. Damn the future, damn Blackout, I'm taking everything under my control.

    *Mephistroth smiles, and claps Malygos on the back*

    Mephistroth: That's the cunning mage I know.

    Malygos: We will continue as planned. No doubt Hydraxis is done with his mission by now.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:18 pm

    Perseus: "I know just a place. The home of the Knights of the Keruvim. We will test you there, and see if you are worthy of the ring. Who wants to help?"

    *Perseus turns to the rest of the corps*

    Perseus: "Wait, did you say you were going to thaw out User MK? Before we leave, I will take care of it."

    ---

    *Klak nods*

    Me: Learning. And rest. I just fought an army and barely escaped death. I need some R&R, and some time to myself. I know just the place. The Knights of the Keruvim's camps are good for a lot of things, such as healing. Plus that forest is good for some time alone. Or I could find an abandoned island on Malchior IV.....

    ---

    OOC: Waiting on Kon for the Yonnanigans.


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:04 am

    [ Dead Planet of Pyramids: ]

    Mia: ... *Ears twitch* ...It sounds like we have competition for the Archives.

    *To her hand, she summons a huge sword; a black hilt and crossguard, and a broad crimson blade with a hollow section in the middle*

    Mia: *Easily carries the sword with one hand* Shall we get moving?

    *The sword carries a powerful aura about it*

    ~ ~ ~

    ((OOS: I am sooo sorry I forgot this, Malygos!))

    [ Outside of Nefarian's Lair: ]

    Groularougarn: Olarcha? Hmmm...I painfully recall that woman.

    Groularougarn: She hails from the planet of Cimpurio, today a center of magical, alchemical, and thaumaturgical study. However, millions of years ago, it was the epicenter of the Age of Gods. She possesses skills in magic and alchemy that few mortals can replicate today, and is constantly surrounded by potent mysteries. She can cast the most powerful of spells in an instant, and her magic is able to control the demons within the Grimoire of the Deep.

    Latta: She once did battle with my father. He eventually won out, and when she turned to run, his breath scarred her back terribly. Unfortunately, she had already repaid him in kind - she tried to use a killing curse on him, and if I hadn't broken her concentration, he might not have escaped it. He still fights at 21% less the capacity he had before that battle.

    Groularougarn: It now makes sense...Most of my planet's inhabitants are dragons. If she can collect the humors of dragons, bit by bit, little by little, she could create any number of deadly alchemical substances.

    Latta: We must hurry back to stop her! *Goes to blow into her horn*

    *However, her father rests a hand on her shoulder*

    Groularougarn: Nefarian...Do you know anyone who could help us defeat her?

    Latta: *Silently lowers her horn*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Sector 3 Lab Surface: ]

    *Just as Tyrigosa goes to fire, a powerful gust of air hits her*

    Rider: *Leaps clear of the gyrfalcon as it tumbles into the sea* ...

    *In mid-air, she summons another magical circle - and the same beast from before roars loudly*

    *Almost akin to a wyvern, it has no legs, three tails, and an eyeless head*

    Rider: *Mounts the beast, patting the back of its long neck* Do not harm my master in your rage, Becceren. *Summons a pair of reins to her hand* Ha!

    Becceren: *Wheels around, firing bolts of light down at Tyrigosa*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Lang City, Back Alley: ]

    ???: *The mystery woman waits impatiently* Rrrgh...

    *Suddenly, a figure becomes just barely visible in the shadows*

    ??? 1: Hmph. It took you long enough. *Steps closer*

    ??? 2: Patience is a virtue, Bordeaux. *Fishes around in his robes*

    Bordeaux: Yeah, well virtues aren't my thing, and I care even less when I have to put my --- in danger on the Conquistadores' turf. Just give me the maps and let me get back to my airship.

    ???: As you wish. *Offers her the scroll, then recoils* A magus has seen us. He is about to attack from the northwest.

    Bordeaux: *Sighs exasperatedly, drawing the weapon from her back* I'm not in the mood for this, today. *Raises 'sword' into a blocking position*

    *The weapon extends many scarlet and pale purple threads, forming into a haphazard web of energy before its wielder*

    *A familiar sword-like missile screams in the very next instant, exploding on impact*

    *The explosion crumbles the two buildings bordering the alley*

    ---

    [ Across the City, Atop a Building: ]

    Wulf: *Watches, bow slightly lowered*

    *The smoke has yet to clear, and concerned citizens begin to gather*

    Wulf: Damn...Garvantine, make sure she doesn't hurt any of those idiot bystanders.

    Garvantine: *Suddenly appears at his side* As you wish, master. *Disappears just as suddenly*

    Wulf: *Continues watching like a hawk*
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4912
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:19 pm

    [Dead Planet of Pyramids, Squad Location]

    Laros: Wait..you heard something?

    *He puts his hand over his face and swears in Elvish*

    Laros: Well, if it's him, be prepared for a fight. And if anyone on our side starts dying, run.

    *He summons a gold and crimson staff out of blinding light*

    ---

    [Datrio, Sector Three Lab Surface]

    *Tyrigosa is slammed to the floor by the gust of wind, and nimbly dodges most of the light blasts - two, however, graze her stomach.*

    *Tyrigosa leaps up, tossing two ice daggers down towards Rider, while attempting to fire a few shots into the head of Becceren. After completing her trip over the mount, Tyri fires another shot with her rifle at Rider's head*

    *Hydraxis begins to head out, quickly, carrying the machine with him*

    ---

    [Blackrock Mountain]

    Nefarian: Hm...Magic potent enough to control demons, you say? I know of one demon who would be quite intrigued to hear that. However, I digress - one human colleague of mine who may have the alchemical knowledge to create some countermeasures. Ludevic!

    *A middle-sized, middle-aged man wearing alchemical appliances walks out*

    Ludevic: Yes? Sorry, I've nearly completed another drake-skaab, I just need to use the vicus vitae, one moment...

    *He goes back to his lab, the emerging followed by an undead alchemical monstrosity made of dead drake parts, sewn back together and animated with SCIENCE! into a drake-like thing*

    Ludevic: There.

    *He frowns*

    Ludevic: I don't recognize you two...anyway, Ludevic, at your service. Why are my services required?

    ---

    [Platinum Lantern Meeting]

    Xavalis: I am honored to join you two. No doubt my...adaptations will make me more than worthy of these 'knights'.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:47 pm

    [ Dead Planet of Pyramids: ]

    Luppu: *Spins her mace* Ready, men!!

    Ctarl-Ctarl Group: *Growl bestially, ready for combat*

    Mia: *Calmly raises her sword slightly* Give me all of the valor of all of Heaven, give me all of the wickedness of all of Hell, fly from the Inner Circle of Heaven and guide my hand to wield your blade, this blade who you named as yourself...Goulatour.

    *The blade begins to crackle with orange sparks, and hums loudly*

    Mia: *Ears swivel slightly* ...They're to the west.

    Luppu: *Snarls, showing huge fangs*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Sector Three Lab Surface: ]

    Becceren: *Easily takes the shots to the head, though the bullets disappear*

    Rider: *Summons her chain weapon, using it to shatter one dagger*

    *However, the other cuts a deep wound in her outer-bicep*

    Becceren: *Does a barrel roll, absorbing the next shot into one wing*

    *It continues rolling, careening through the sky, before wheeling on Tyrigosa*

    *The bullets - now molten, and seemingly enchanted - are ejected from Becceren's mouth*

    *Meanwhile, as Hydraxis attempts to escape, there is another skull-shaped shockwave behind him*

    *Another spearing cyclone is sent towards his back, by Rider's invisible master*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Blackrock Mountains: ]

    Groularougarn: *Eyes turn draconic again, as he dangerously exhales a cloud of smoke and embers*

    Latta: *Places a hand on his arm* ... *Silently shakes her head as he looks down*

    Groularougarn: ...Olarcha, the Backstabbing Witch, is threatening my planet.

    Latta: We require your expertise to cease her collecting of humors.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, City Street Beside the Demolished Buildings: ]

    *The bystanders keep their distance*

    *Suddenly, Bordeaux lunges from the smoke, going to run a man through on her sword/lance*

    *Yet just before he reaches him, she's forced to parry a flaming slash from Tournesol*

    Garvantine: *Forces her away, as most of the bystanders flee* ...

    *A young woman, with sky blue eyes and bright scarlet hair, has yet to flee*

    Garvantine: Ma'am, please flee. I cannot guarantee your safety while battling this woman.

    Aoko: Trust me, Knight of the Sun, it's not my safety you need to worry about.

    Garvantine: *Spins on his heel, summoning a shield of flame*

    Bordeaux: *Shreds the barrier with her weapon* Hrrargh!! *Goes to cleave into Garvantine's head*

    Garvantine: *Narrowly blocks* Urk! *Sweat beading on brow, tries to force Bordeaux back*

    *However, her strength seems to only grow, as she smirks triumphantly*

    Aoko: *Watches calmly, arms crossed*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31478
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:34 pm

    <Malchior IV>

    Man 2: So, what brought you two to this place?

    Nikolai: It's a long story.

    Amy: We kinda got kicked out of our house.

    Man 3: So you're homeless at the moment?

    Nikolai: Well, we have a ship, but other than that.....da.

    Man 1: I think we can help with that.

    *They walk towards a ship*

    -----

    <Mordor>

    TPK: Excellent work, doctor. You have certainly earned your pay.

    Walternate: You don't pay me a thing.

    TPK: That's why I said you've earned it.

    *A robot flies in, carrying a black briefcase*



    *Meanwhile, Black Phantom, IG-88 and Straxus are standing in a corner, seemingly inactive*

    *IG-88's eyes light up, and he looks at the figure*

    *His eyes go blank again*

    -----

    <Earth>

    *A shuttle takes off from Earth, and heads into deep space*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:40 pm

    [User Buttery Biscuit Base]

    *Perseus turns to Xavalis, with a hint of rage in his eyes*

    *he forms two swords with his ring, and walks up to Xavalis, pointing both of them at his neck*


    Perseus: “Let’s get something straight, Agori Halfling. You are not worthy of the Knights of the Keruvim. You are not worthy to train with them. You will not be worthy of such an honor unless you are proven to be so through a different, much more arduous test. To be a Knight of the Keruvim is such a high honor, that only a privileged few even know they exist. We protect one of the most powerful artifacts your machine twisted and desert-warped mind can imagine! And you’re not here for the Knights; you’re here for the Corps. And while pride may be a requirement for being part of the Platinum Lantern Corps, there is a fine line between pride and arrogance. And you display the latter, Xavalis.”

    *he lowers the blades, and silently walks up to User MY*

    Perseus: “How soon can we leave? I want to thaw out User MK soon.”

    --

    [Fauxneral]

    Me: So…Is Ynot done fixing his ship? Moon’s nice and all, but I am getting a wee bit tired of it.

    Coro: “Indeed.”

    --

    [Malchior IV]

    *the Apokoliptan group that arrived on Malchior IV stop in front of a large chapel*

    *the Parademons suddenly stop, as if something were preventing them from entering*

    *SteppenWolf shakes his head and walks in*

    *Most of the pews are empty. A funeral service has just ended. The Norman is sitting on one, and is sobbing quietly*

    SteppenWolf: “You there, Ga-matoran. Where is the one called Klak?”

    The Norman: “Whoever you are….I do not know. I am but a blind woman, and I was not able to see the dead. At one moment it was thought that he died….but at another, he seemed to have disappeared. Most if not all of his comrades perished, along with his enemies. It was a noble Ragnarok, where the forces of evil were vanquished.”

    SteppenWolf: “So, he is alive?”

    The Norman: “I didn’t say that. Though my ‘son’ has a habit of escaping death at the last minute, thanks be to The Shepherd.”

    SteppenWolf: “Thank you.”

    *SteppenWolf feels compelled to take off his hat in respect, and, while trembling, leaves the chapel building*

    SteppenWolf: “Rumors are the Makuta of Light lives. The soldiers were previously interrogated know nothing. Perhaps he is not on this world, but on another. We must find a way to track him.”

    Intergang Mook: “If I may, oh great SteppenWolf. I know of a guy they call ‘The Tracker’. He can find anybody! We’ll find Klak in no time. Or we put a price on his head.”

    SteppenWolf: “We wouldn’t be the first to do so. Though perhaps we should do things with secrecy. We don’t want Highfather getting involved. Where can we find this Tracker?”

    Intergang Mook: “We’ll boom there.“

    *a boom tube opens, and they enter it, leaving Malchior IV*

    --
    [Stoutish Highlands]

    OOS: See my last post for the introduction of Blobby and Caged Pills, Kon.

    Caged Pills: “Uh, See-man? Grab me some PEELZ.”

    See-Man: “I did what I could! *takes out a small pack of pills* SEE!”

    Caged Pills: “Uh, sorry. This is too small!”

    See-Man: “OHOHOHOHOH! A wee little bit of scrumpy! SEE! *begins laughing Scottish Style*”

    *Blobby points at Yon’s eye*

    Blobby: “BLOBBYBLOBBYBLOBBY!!!”


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2361
    Coins : 13108
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:55 am

    <User HQ>

    *User Kon groggily walks into the room, adjusting his mask so it fits his face properly*

    User Kon: *Turns to MY* Sorry mate, fell asleep at the keyboard. MK you say? Will do.

    *He then notices Perseus and his swords*

    User Kon: Ah, you're here to tell me to unfreeze him too. Well, I guess those sharp thingies could be of use in case we can't pry the case open...

    *Komerak approaches Xavalis with folded arms and a sneer*

    Komerak: If the others want to test him, I wish to participate.

    -----------------------

    <Stouttish Highlands>

    *Yon pokes Mr Blobby in the eye, but he doesn't notice as it's made of rubber*

    Demopan: Pills? NO! PANS! >:C


    _________________
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7547
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:58 pm

    [User HQ]

    MY: Excellent. You three will take the ship. I will show Dirge and the others an... alternative means of transportation to their assignment. Follow me if you will. User Kon, make certain Perseus does not get lost on your way to Emkay.

    *MY gets up and heads down into a cellar type room*
    ----

    [Funeral]

    Sasuken: I'm sure he's been done for some time now. He's been working on his speed of materialization. Shall we go check?

    *Sasuken leads the troupe back to the Cabana Prime, which is now in immaculate condition, matte black paint and all*

    Blade: Show off.

    *Ynot appears on the underside of the ship, walking on it's belly upside down*

    Ynot: I even upgraded it's communications display, range, and power. There is a call I must make in a small amount of time, and I dare not be in a dead zone. I take it my hunch about Blackie was dead on?

    Sasuken: I really don't now why you didn't stick around to find out yourself.

    Ynot: Part of my pact with the forces beyond. Keep pieces in play, stay out of sight from others. Real chess master, the bastard is.
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4912
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:38 pm

    [User HQ]

    Xavalis: I apologize. I was unaware these "Knights" had such an esteemed personage in their makeup.

    *Xavalis chuckles*

    Xavalis: Forgive me a little arrogance - I have spent my entire life transcending the weak, pathetic Agori form and creating perfection.

    ---

    [Dead Planet of Pyramids]

    Laros: Then let's go. If it is him, we'll destroy his tyranny once and for all!

    *He conjures a hexagon of light, lifting himself and the Ctarl-Ctarl up into the air, speeding towards Geralf*

    ---

    *Geralf cackles maniacally*

    Geralf: They come to their deaths! Destroy them, my slaves, SNUFF OUT THEIR LIGHT!

    *Two rotting ghouls raise rocket launchers and fire at Laros*

    ---

    Laros: Ah, asi-

    *He dodges one rocket, and shields against the other, but the force is enough to propel him to the ground, causing the light hex to fade*

    ---

    [Datrio, Sector Three Lab Surface]

    *Hydraxis's form is scattered about the room by the cyclone*

    Hydraxis: Ow.

    *He begins to re-form, but some of his droplets stop, as they run against the invisible master*

    Hydraxis: Found you.

    *He fully coalesces next to where he knows Rider's master to be, and proceeds to create three molecular-edged discs of water, sending them wildly spinning around him*

    *Tyrigosa is knocked to the ground by the molten bullets, then rolls to dodge the last one.*

    Tyrigosa: Hmph. Not often forced into melee combat.

    *She plunges two ice daggers into the beasts flank, using her momentum to fling herself into Rider, attempting to kick her off with her razor-edged boots, while throwing ice daggers at the head of the beast. After reaching the floor, she rolls and aims another shot from her sidearm at Rider*

    ---

    [Blackrock Mountain]

    Ludevic: Olarcha? I remember her quite well...I used to study on that planet. Ah, to be among those books once again...

    *He clears his throat*

    Nefarian: Well?

    Ludevic: Shut up, I'm trying to think....Ah! Of course. If I were to install a null-magic field generator inside one of my skaabs,

    *He indicates the stiched drake with a tilt of his head*

    Ludevic: Then we could temporarily shut down Olarcha's magic. She's frail, and I don't doubt it would be easy for two full-grown dragons to defeat her.

    Nefarian: How long would the magic be disabled?

    Ludevic: Eight minutes, at maximum. Her magic is old, and wild - eventually the null-magic field would just overload. I'm sorry that I cannot do better.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:38 pm

    Perseus: "Alright, you two get to the ship. I will go with User Kon, and meet you afterwards. Komerak, if Xavalis does something suspicious, you have full authority to kill him. Xavalis, if Komerak does something suspicious, you have full authority to kill him."

    *Perseus smiles, hoping that his test would work, and flies towards User Kon, and nods at him*

    Perseus: "I'm ready. Where is he?"

    ---

    *Blobby bites Yon's finger*

    See-Man: "Oi! Did ya think I didn't SEE that one comin'?"

    *See-Man pulls out a Pan from out of nowhere*

    *Demopan gets a trade request*

    See-Man: "For 2 bottles o'STRANGE scrumpy, SEE!"

    ---

    Me: Excellent. Ynot, if you don't mind, I'd like to go to the Knights of the Keruvim home world.

    Coro: "I will follow him. It's been a while since I've visited the Knights."


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:47 am

    [ Dead Planet of Pyramids: ]

    *As Mia falls, she swings her sword down*

    *Upon landing, it unleashes a truly massive, devastating shockwave*

    *The Ctarl-Ctarl land without issue, as well, and immediately begin to clobber undead*

    Mia: *Fixes her gaze on Geralf, charging energy into Goulatour once again*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Sector Three Labs Surface: ]

    *The air begins to hum, around Rider's master*

    *Her form becomes faintly visible, surrounded by nebulous shadows*

    *The shadows form into a wispy scythe, which she uses to cut down the discs*

    *However, the invisibility has completely faded, revealing her form: *

    Spoiler:


    Noodle: ...Hydraxis-dono. Sumimasen. *With her apology out of the way, summons a fan wider across than her chest*

    *With one stroke, she sends cords of wind slicing through the ground*

    ---

    *In the skies above, Becceren's flanks have been pierced*

    *With a roar, it blows the two ice daggers thrown for its head to powder*

    Rider: *Has slung herself over to the side to avoid Tyrigosa's kick, holding the reins with her feet propped against Becceren's side*

    *However, the two gunshots graze her left arm; causing it to go limp*

    Rider: Becceren. Severing Arrow. *Whips the reins down once*

    Becceren: *Wails, ascending into the air rapidly*

    *It inhales, gathering huge streams of light energy*

    *Exhaling, it sends a gigantic, arrow-shaped beam of light towards Tyrigosa*

    Rider: *Watches Noodle anxiously* Please, master...Be careful...

    ---

    *Watching the smoke fade, the masked girl summons a pair of black daggers*

    Noodle: Jama jama ne. The hellspawn is soon to rise.

    *She doesn't need to look to tell the corpse is missing*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Blackrock Mountains: ]

    Groularougarn: We must also be sure that, whether she dies or not, our victory is decisive, and releases the humors back to their rightful vessels.

    Latta: The mysteries surrounding her will make a second attempt with the same nullification method impossible.

    Groularougarn: Are we prepared?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Street Fight: ]

    Garvantine: *Suddenly kicks out at Bordeaux's legs*

    Bordeaux: *Leaps over the kick, and then swings her sword/lance down with tremendous force*

    *The power of the impact drives Garvantine down into a huge crater, yet he does not falter*

    Bordeaux: *Bounds back* Well...I guess I'll have to try some less noooble methods.

    *She suddenly whirls, and goes to skewer Aoko*

    Aoko: Hah! Cute! *Gets into a fighting stance*

    *A whistling noise fills the air, as her hands and feet glow faintly*

    *With a suddenly rush of sound, auras similar to the blaze of rocket thrusters surround her extremities*

    *She throws a punch, and the sheer explosive force sends Bordeaux ricocheting off of a wall*

    Bordeaux: *Quickly springs back onto her feet, unharmed* Sc, screw you!! *Begins to gather black and red energy for a monstrous spell*

    *However, suddenly, a large, glowing rune comes into existence below her feet*

    *It emanates smokey tendrils of golden, blue, and green light*

    *Suddenly, they crystallize into bindings which secure Bordeaux's limbs*

    Bordeaux: *Struggles fiercely, cracking the ground* Lemme go! Lemme go!!

    Aoko: *Sighs, not turning to look* You're on this planet. Typical.

    Garvantine: *Looks up to the corner of a rooftop, confused*

    Spoiler:


    Touko: So. What's my idiot little sister started this time?

    Aoko: *Still doesn't turn to look* Mind if I ask what you're doing on this planet, Ms. Sealing Designation?

    Touko: *Takes a drag on her cigarette* Working with the Conquistadores. Raregroove let me open up shop in his Guild Hall. He's obtuse as all hell, but it lets me work off my debt to society.

    *...*

    *Both sisters bust out laughing at that statement*

    Garvantine: ... *Blankly turns back to look at Bordeaux*

    Bordeaux: *Is now thrashing, absolutely livid*

    Garvantine: *Deep, deep siiiiigh*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7547
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:46 am

    [Malchior IV Moon]

    Ynot: Yeah, sure. I got nothing better to do til I make that call. Guest chambers are on the second deck, left side. There identical, so make sure you make note of which one you are in. Nothing fancy; bed, TV, power outlets...

    *Ynot continues his stroll on the ships shell til he is above the bridge and phases through below*

    Sasuken: There's also an energy fountain in the mess, if you want to recharge. Ynot seems to run on forever, and he forgets that everyone else needs to eat something every now and again.

    *They open the boarding bay and proceed to their service stations*
    ----

    [User HQ]

    *MY leads Kratos, Videlle, and Dirge down a series of hallways to a service hatch*

    MY: These tunnels lead any where in the entire Multiverse...

    Kratos: Wait... Multiverse? Don't you mean Universe?

    MY: Long complicated explanation I don't feel like giving right now, Ask The Architect when you get back if he's feeling up to it.

    OOS: Totally think Ask The Architect would be a great Comedy

    MY: But as I was saying, these tunnels can come out anywhere....and nowhere. Be careful, many dead end. For now, head straight for three clicks, then make a left. Head down the hatch and follow the breeze, it will lead you to a fork in the road; One side will lead to your objective, the other to your destruction. Good luck.

    *He pushes the three into the hatch and closes it*
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2361
    Coins : 13108
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:03 pm

    <User HQ>

    Komerak: Hrm. Fair enough.

    *He walks out to the right, while User Kon beckons Perseus to follow him through a door on the left*

    User Kon: You don't mind teleporting, right? Guess you have to do it a lot anyway. Everyone does.

    ----------------------------------

    <Yonannigans>

    *Yon jumps back and hides behind the bed, and Demopan makes this face*

    Demopan: Me strange scrumpy, eh lad? Hrmm...

    *He walks into the kitchen and puts his pan on the oven, before ingiting it and pouring some scrumpy into the pan*


    _________________
    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4912
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:17 pm

    [User HQ]

    Xavalis: Please, I installed a teleporter years ago.

    *He enters the ship*

    ---
    [Datrio, Sector Three Lab Surface]

    Hydraxis: Not going to work this time, ma'am.

    *He freezes the bottom portions of his body, steeling himself against the wind, then quickly wraps himself around Noodle and begins exerting extreme pressure*

    ---

    *Tyrigosa rolls out of the way, but is grazed by the beam, causing light burns on her side*

    Tyrigosa: Augh...

    *She points her rifle directly at Rider's head*

    Tyrigosa: Psych. Thanks for the clear shot.

    *She fires*

    ---

    [Dead Planet of Pyramids]

    *Geralf unleashes a wave of darkness, causing intense fear in the minds of all the Ctarl-Ctarl*

    Geralf: Ha! Tremble before my dark power! Tremble, and die! Your corpses will s-

    *A light-sword cuts into his side, but he spins away*

    Laros: You talk too much.

    Geralf: Ah, I see, it's you! The little elven brat I neglected to destroy! I'm prepared for your like now - and your light can do NOTHING!

    *He summons a giant black spike out of the ground, which begins to sap Laros's power*

    Laros: Damn...a void spike.

    Geralf: Ha! Now burn, mage, BURN!

    *He unleashes a wave of dark fire on Laros*

    ---

    [Blackrock Mountain]

    Ludevic: I happen to have a null-magic generator just for such an occasion.

    *He places the generator inside the chest cavity of a half-finished drake-skaab*

    Ludevic: Now, to sow it up...there.

    Nefarian: Good. Ready, old man?
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:24 pm

    Me: Energy fountain? Excellent. Cor, I'm so bloody hungry.

    *Klak heads towards that area*

    *Coro follows*

    ---

    Perseus: "Been to too many portals."

    *Perseus jumps in, and appears before User MK, who is still sitting in his chair*

    Perseus: "My...what has happened?"

    *User MK sits still*

    *Perseus walks up to the User, and shakes him*

    Perseus: "Wake up, damn it, we need you!"

    *a note suddenly falls out from MK's pocket*

    Perseus: "Hullo, what's this? *he picks it up* It's mostly burnt, but....*using his ring, Perseus makes out a few words*"

    *The Note Reads: Rainn....Test....success....*

    *Perseus looks up at the portal, hoping User Kon can come in and clarify*

    ---

    *Blobby tries to get under the bed, but is not able to*

    Blobby: "*frustrated* BLOBBY."

    See-Man: "Eye! *runs to Demopan, and points at the pan* See!"

    *Caged Pills is still devouring his pills*


    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4711
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:16 am

    [ Platinum Lanterns: ]

    Videlle: *Calmly looks at Kratos*

    *She watches for a few moments, before finally speaking harshly*

    Videlle: What exactly is our goal?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Sector Three Lab Surface: ]

    Noodle: Gahagh!!

    *She forces herself to stay calm, and not struggle*

    Rider: Master!! *Dismisses Becceren, preparing to summon something else*

    *Suddenly, Tyrigosa's shot ricochets off of her blindfold - causing it to fade away into wisps of magenta energy*

    Rider: *Stares at Tyrigosa, with eyes wide open* ... *Her irises are gray, and her pupils are dim squares* Begone.

    *As she rises up on some kind of rumbling chariot, Rider's gaze puts an almost paralyzing pressure on Tyrigosa*

    Rider: I said begone. I don't have time to teach you how to move again. *Goes swooping past her*

    Noodle: *Is starting to go unconscious, losing oxygen fast*

    Rider: Phantom Chariot: The Silent Havoc in the Skies. *Wheels past Hydraxis*

    *Several explosions rock his immediate area*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Dead Planet of Pyramids: ]

    Luppu & Her Men: *All scream, but without a trace of fear*

    *Their voices quickly merge into savage, bestial roars, as they grow claws and tails*

    *Undead are quickly mowed down by their Beast Strength*

    *Suddenly, the wave of dark fire is sliced down its center*

    Mia: *Has charged a huge mass of energy within the hollow part of Goulatour's blade*

    *As she leaps high, swinging her sword down towards Geralf, a trail of energy follows her*

    Mia: Acro Blitz!

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Blackrock Mountain: ]

    Groularougarn: Always. Latta?

    Latta: *Blows into her horn, causing a tremendous din*

    *A circle of light crackles into existence, before forming a crackling portal*

    *Through the portal, a hot, dry wind blows out*

    Groularougarn & Latta: *Go through*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Láng City: ]

    Wulf: *Has met with Garvantine, Aoko, and Touko*

    Bordeaux: *Still bound, is glaring hatefully at the group*

    Touko: You're pretty high-ranking, among Gabi's forces...Care to tell us what you're doing here?

    Bordeaux: *Spits at her feet* Screw you, hag!! *Growls as her bonds tighten*

    Touko: *Lights up another cigarette* ...Le Mauvais Sang. Or, whatever you're going by now. Might as well show yourself now.

    *The hunched, hooded figure from before emerges from the cracks in the rubble*

    Mauvais Sang: *Gestures towards Bordeaux, finger crackling with dark magics*

    *The bonds capturing Bordeaux crack and weaken, allowing her to bust free*

    Aoko: *Forms a series of magical circles down her arm, which expand* Don't even try it!!

    Mauvais Sang: Starmine and Starbow...Magic which can only destroy...It cannot create a thing... *Darts away, dissolved into a shadowy mass*

    *Just in time, as a missile of pure prana obliderates his position*

    Wulf: *Fires an arrow of energy, seemingly at thin air*

    *However, just as Mauvais comes to a stop, the arrow pierces through his shoulder*

    Mauvais Sang: *Shrieks like a wild animal, as he disappears*

    Bordeaux: *Growls* Traitor!! That's the last time you Raventail jackasses are getting any help from Kestrel!! *Prepares to fight the group* Feh. Magic Gunner, the Huntsman of the Plains, the Knight of the Sun, and Red...Guess I'm screwed.

    Touko: Well, look at it this way: you can go back to Gabi, and tell him to not do business with Raventail in the future...But you'll be watched anytime you come back here. Closely.

    Bordeaux: Rrrrrgh... *Kicks at a piece of rubble* ...Fine. *Huffs, and storms away*

    Aoko: *Has dismissed her magical circles* Are you sure that was smart?

    Touko: Gabi's an alright enough guy. And Bordeaux's not too bad, compared to Raventail.

    Aoko: *Siiigh* If you say so. *Scratches the back of her head idly*

    Wulf & Garvantine: *Look at each other blankly*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7547
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:15 am

    [Tunnels]

    Kratos: Darker than dark, we go for Blackout. He has attacked the Users before, now we bring this fight to him.

    *They descend into the tunnels*
    ----

    [Cabana Prime's Mess]

    *Trixitin approaches Klak and Coro*

    Trixitin: Hello Klak, And I believe it was Coro? It's nice to meet a Great Being not wanting our heads.

    *Returns his attention to Klak*

    Trixitin: I don't mean to pry, but it seems to me, being alive at the moment doesn't sit well with you. Ynot may not care, and the others are too well trained to ask, so I will. Why?
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31478
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:21 am

    <Tunnels>

    Dirge: We're going for Blackout? I remember that guy! He was one of the guys who blew me up and left me a disembodied head for thousands of years!

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *The Bane recruiters' shuttle takes off from the planet*


    *Meanwhile, the shuttle that took off from Earth approaches Malchior IV*

    Shuttle Pilot: Malchior IV, this is the pilot of the shuttle Valkyrie requesting permission to land. Please respond.

    -----

    <Mordor>

    *Walternate takes the briefcase from the robot, and opens it*

    *He looks inside carefully, then closes it*

    Walternate: Thank you very much, Mr. TPK.

    TPK: No problem. That said, if you accomplish one more task for me, I can easily procure another one of the items you require.....

    Walternate: I'm listening.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13640
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:59 am

    *Perseus shakes his head, and looks around*

    Perseus: "His computers..."

    *Perseus silently walks into User MK's room, and grabs what appears to be a Macbook computer*

    *Perseus begins using it, discovering a horrible secret*

    Perseus: "We have a problem.....I NEED A USER!"

    ---

    Me: It's...complicated, Trixtin....walk with me.

    *Coro and Trixtin (hopefully) follow Klak as he continues walking towards the energy thingy*

    Me: I am thankful of the fact that Ynot saved me. He's a real hero. But most of my friends, save for Coro, are dead. The Knights of the Keruvim, Perseus, and Rainn have all disappeared. All my enemies, Ultron, Caiaphus, F-Klak, Figlio the threats we were meant to destroy, are gone. I have no destiny, now....unless.....

    Coro: "Unless there is another evil. Another fight. Ynot went back in time to save you for a reason. Perhaps one unbeknownst to him."

    Me: I was meant to die with my comrades, Trixtin. Yet I live once more. It has to be for something. Luckily, we'll find out soon enough.

    ---

    *a random port responds*

    Clerk: "Welcome, I'm from Solar Spacelines, a company of Malchior IV, you are hereby welcome to land at Quadrant C-Theta 9. Copy."

    ---

    *Rainn suddenly feels disoriented*

    Rainn: "Aster, I-"

    *he disappears, and reappears on a restaurant on Hei Fon 4*

    Rainn: "Where...am I?"

    ---

    *the Baterra shapeshifts, and appears behind Shadow Blade*

    Baterra: "What happened?"

    *Rahn is still dead, having suffered from a heart attack*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31478
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:38 am

    <Malchior IV>

    *The Valkyrie lands on Malchior IV, near the old prison where Blackout was briefly held*

    *Blackout walks off the ship, looks around, then heads east*


    Shadow Blade: I don't know. Something strange is happening.....

    -----

    <Earth>

    Aster: Shocked



    *Bane walks through a sewer, followed by several soldiers*

    Soldier 1: Lord Bane, the men we sent to Malchior IV are coming back.

    Bane: Did they find anyone?

    Soldier 1: Yes, two new recruits. Apparently they show much promise.

    Bane: Excellent.

    -----

    <The roof of a skyscraper somewhere>

    *A man surrounded by an aura of fire looks out at the horizon*

    Sunstorm: Called back to service at last.....

    *A red-haired woman wearing some kind of armour stands behind him*

    Artrix: You're far too easy to find.

    *Sunstorm turns around*

    Sunstorm: Ah, Artrix. What takes you so far away from that cemetery you call home?

    Artrix: You know damn well what it is. I won't let you go back to Blackout.

    Sunstorm: I made my choice and you made yours.

    Artrix: But the consequences of mine haven't resulted in hundreds of deaths yet.

    Sunstorm: No, only one. And guess what? It was your death!

    Artrix: That's not much of an inconvenience for me. But if you don't come with me, it might be a bit more inconvenient for you.

    Sunstorm: Don't get your hopes up, Void Knight.

    *He leaps off the roof*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

    Posts : 122
    Coins : 2322
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Age : 117
    Location : Boredom Land, Nebraska

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Niflheim on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:38 am

    [Spaceship on the Edge]
    Vauer, after releasing Kratos quite a while ago, is finally starting to leave the edge of the universe. The constant gravitational pull made exiting fairly difficult, but he finally did it. He then makes communication with his brothers back at the Space Station.

    "Yaher, Haer, I have gave the angry white human a drop, what shall I do now, brothers?"

    "No map here, try to track down map of system we're in."

    "I will try, Yaher, but I'm starting to lose my radar and gun controls."

    The red giant that Yaher was passing then started fading out, as if a shadow was approaching over it.

    "Noooooooooooo! It's here, Yaher, it's here! Find the alien now! It's already consuming this system!"

    "Vauer, turn off your systems! Now!"

    Vauer, in an attempt to save his life, shuts off his ship and turns everything off, leaving him to drift in space.

    [Dekan]
    Flesh Eater, after trudging through the swamp for at least a day, arrives onto a habitat that was not a swamp, but the start of sand. Looking around, it appears e has arrived at the start of a coastal area, indicated by the sand and high winds, and not only that, but collection of shells and other things.

    Walking for a few more miles, e arrives at a cliff. He sees the coast, with the water being indigo-tinged, and stretching for what seems to go on forever, and oddly enough, not polluted or colonized by the natives.

    Turning around, Flesh Eater then talks to the visitor.

    "Who are you? What do you want? You are obviously not allied of the people I have came after, nor my employer."


    avatar
    Malygos
    Magus Ascendant

    Posts : 326
    Coins : 4912
    Reputation : 2003
    Join date : 2011-02-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Science

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Malygos on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:18 pm

    [User HQ]

    *A tall, imperious man, with wavy, neatly combed and parted dark brown hair, vibrant green-gold eyes, and intense eyebrows, with a constant frown on his face, clad in a Victorian-era black and gold suit appears before Perseus*

    Man: *Sigh*. I'm a user. What do you require?
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7547
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:35 pm

    [Cabana Prime's Mess]

    Trixitin: I see. No purpose in life can be troubling. There may be a greater threat looming that you know not about. One Ynot couldn't handle on his own. Perhaps greater than the threat Uterio and his followers presented.

    ----

    [User HQ]

    *In the shadows of the main room, a figure lurks, quietly listening in*

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:46 am