BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    I am so unprofessional

    Share
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4082
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]
    20120811

    I am so unprofessional

    Post by helo frens

    : D


    _________________
    :]
    Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

    avatar

    Post on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:00 am by Klak

    Interesting.
    avatar

    Post on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:36 pm by Heat

    We're all pretty unprofessional here.....

    Just listen to any episode of our podcast if you doubt that Razz
    avatar

    Post on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:36 pm by Klak

    WakingHour wrote:We're all pretty unprofessional here.....

    Just listen to any episode of our podcast if you doubt that Razz

    Indeed.
    avatar

    Post on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 pm by Heat

    That reminds me, we should do another episode sometime.

    WHEN I HAVE A FREAKING MIC
    avatar

    Post on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:38 pm by Klak

    WakingHour wrote:That reminds me, we should do another episode sometime.

    WHEN I HAVE A FREAKING MIC


    I want to hear Zev and Niflheim's voice.
    avatar

    Post on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:58 pm by Kon

    I can pretty much podcast anytime I'm online but it's a matter of finding other people too O(
    avatar

    Post on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:00 pm by Klak

    King of Nynrah wrote:I can pretty much podcast anytime I'm online but it's a matter of finding other people too O(

    Outdeed, same here. At least for a few weeks.

    Post  by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm