BZPB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Adrastos/DRJ Cage Match

Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Coins : 4422

Adrastos/DRJ Cage Match Empty Adrastos/DRJ Cage Match

Post by Adrastos Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:03 pm

(Mod note: posts split from this topic -DRJ)

David Robert Jones wrote:And yet again Adrastos and Shroom hijack a topic, forcing me to split it off.

I hate to say this here of all places, but Shroom and I (Shroom most of all) are not to blame. To put it bluntly, it's your fault.

(Sorry, no more comments like this here from me. It wouldn't have worked in the new topic.)
    Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33881

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    Adrastos/DRJ Cage Match Left_bar_bleue0/0Adrastos/DRJ Cage Match Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Adrastos/DRJ Cage Match Empty Re: Adrastos/DRJ Cage Match

Post by Heat Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Adrastos wrote:I hate to say this here of all places, but Shroom and I (Shroom most of all) are not to blame. To put it bluntly, it's your fault.

(Sorry, no more comments like this here from me. It wouldn't have worked in the new topic.)

Yes, I'm sure that the fact that you and Shroom got into an argument is totally my fault. I merely responded to a remark you made and it all fell apart from there.
    Adrastos
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

Coins : 4422

Post by Adrastos Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:05 pm

-Blackout-/Beta Command wrote:
    Adrastos wrote:I hate to say this here of all places, but Shroom and I (Shroom most of all) are not to blame. To put it bluntly, it's your fault.

Yes, I'm sure that the fact that you and Shroom got into an argument is totally my fault. I merely responded to a remark you made and it all fell apart from there.

You lock the other topic after a very open, not to mention contreversial comment. Real mature.

For future reference, I don't lose arguments.
    SHROOM
    SHROOM
    H E L O F R E N S

Coins : 6432

Post by SHROOM Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Adrastos wrote:

You lock the other topic after a very open, not to mention contreversial comment. Real mature.

Oh yes you do.
    End of discussion.

Heat
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

Coins : 33881

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    Adrastos/DRJ Cage Match Left_bar_bleue0/0Adrastos/DRJ Cage Match Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Heat Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:29 am

Adrastos wrote:

You call me immature. How BZP-ish!
    Kon
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

Coins : 15456

Adrastos/DRJ Cage Match Empty Adrastos v. DRJ Cage Match

Post by Kon Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:46 pm

I believe this is getting off topic now, unless you are all going to change your names again after this argument. Ah swear, boi, if you guys are gonna kill this topic with yo bickering, IMMA GONNA SLAP YOU ALL SILLY![/jonny westby]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:30 pm