BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:47 am

    <Skies above Datrio>

    *Electric bolts run down Deathsaurus' body as Model 13's attack hits him*

    *His eyes go dead for a moment, and he begins to drift away from Model 13*

    *Then his eyes light up again, and he recovers from being knocked out*

    *He fires a plasma bolt at Model 13*

    -----

    <Blackout v. Thunderwing>

    *Blackout shoots a shadow fist out at Thunderwing*

    *Thunderwing simply gets out of the way, then fires more missiles at Blackout*

    *One of them hits Blackout, sending him flying through the hole in the wall*

    *As it turns out, behind that wall was an elevator shaft*

    *Blackout tumbles down the elevator shaft*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:59 am

    [ Skies Above Datrio: ]

    *The plasma bolt ricochets off of Model 13's shoulder armor*

    *Shuddering, he hovers in place with his teeth bared; his eyes stare madly, unseeing at Deathsaurus*

    Model 13: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!! *Throws both hands out towards him*

    *Countless arcing red energy beams converge on Deathsaurus*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13558
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:24 pm

    Perseus: "Excellent. Kratos, Videlle, *stops flying* I want you both to form large rocks with your rings. *he smiles* Then throw those rocks at me. Don't worry, I may be a Toa of Stone, but I won't cheat with my powers."

    ---

    Roxas: "And I doubt melee attacks can do much. Should we run?"

    ---

    *everyone who went through the portal wakes up in a strange dimension*

    Me: Where the heck are we?

    *User MK's voice is heard in the background*

    MK: Testing, testing, 1,2,3.

    Me: User MK?



    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:45 am

    [ Training with Perseus: ]

    Videlle: ...Alright. *Holds Ring out to side*

    *She starts to form a crude mass of Platinum energy, which is forced to compress to gain solidity*

    *Now the size of a baseball, Videlle is forced to continually expand and compress the construct until it's roughly the size of her own head*

    *Though sweat is beading on her brow, she continues the process until it's about torso-sized*

    Videlle: ...Hrrrrrrah!! *Spins, hurling the stone at Perseus*

    *Panting, she wobbles slightly in the air*

    Videlle: How...Was that...?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Lang City, Warehouse District: ]

    *By now, the sun has set*

    Gene: *Has long since nodded off, before an elbow to the ribs wakes him up* What's the - Oh.

    Aisha: *Grabs him, pulls him close, and keeps close to the wall as a semi-cloaked ship passes overhead*

    Gene: Mmmmph!! *Finds his face pressed into Aisha's chest, before she throws him onto the ground* What is your problem today!? *Struggles to keep his voice to a whisper, face about the same red as his hair*

    Aisha: *Whispers back* That's a Kei Pirates ship. They're here to steal an artifact from this warehouse. The Ctarl Embassy is betting that if a Ctarl-Ctarl is instrumental in stopping them, then the Empire can gain leeway in researching the artifact themselves. *Without saying anything more, creeps along the wall*

    Gene: ... *Sigh* Whatever. *Tries to follow stealthily as well, wincing at every sound he makes*

    *Neither of them notice a figure watching from an alleyway*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7467
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:04 am

    [Training with Perseus]

    *Kratos scoffs a bit and looks at his ring*

    Kratos: Here's a tip. Reciting the oath that echoed through you when you got the ring recharges it's abilities.

    *Kratos sticks his arm in the air and chants*

    Kratos: In the Depths of space, and crevasses of the sea, my reach goes there, and all throughout infinity. You'd better run, there is no place to hide, from my power burning with Pride...

    *As he chants, the ring sends out energy that shapes into a massive boulder, which he slams into Perseus*

    Kratos: If you need a power boost, give the chant a whirl.

    ---

    [Agrabah]

    Xonyt: Not going to do us much good. As long as it lives, we're stuck here with it. Though, a tactical retreat to plan our attack would be advised. So let's fall back to the Cave of Wonders, perhaps there is some loot we can get there.

    *Xonyt rolls out of the way of a dive bomb and out into the desert*

    ----

    [Aeon]

    *Vultran is walking around, bouncing a white hacky-sack with cat ears, face and a tail while Ynot finishes showing Herald what they did to make the place*

    Ynot: Simple enough, yes?

    Herald: Brilliantly so, very sturdy structure. I will have a few of the locals taught how to make these so they may begin on the building.

    Ynot: And while you do that, we will start on the Forge.

    Herald: Forge?

    Ynot: Place to melt down the earth to make metals for weapons and tools.

    Herald: That sounds quite useful

    Ynot: It is.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:15 am

    <Lantern Training Session>

    *A blue and orange jet flies over the training session*

    *It transforms into Dirge*

    Dirge: Am I interrupting anything?

    -----

    <Skies above Datrio>

    *Deathsaurus flies out of the way of the beams*

    *He then fires waves of dark energy at Model 13*

    -----

    <Blackout v. Thunderwing>

    *Thunderwing looks down the elevator shaft, and fails to see Blackout*

    *As he begins to turn around, an elevator suddenly drives by*

    *Curiously, the elevator is missing an entire wall*

    *Blackout is inside the elevator, and he catches Thunderwing and drags him inside*

    *He then smashes him against a wall, and shoots a lightning bolt at him*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8420
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:25 am

    Blue: Hey! What about me?

    Jackieranda: Nobody cares about you Blue.

    Blue: San likes me. *Nods at the wolfgirl on her shoulder*

    Jackieranda: *Shoves Trance at the lunar priestess who has no name and that's annoying to type I'm calling her Lunie.* I need your guarantee that the dog won't get away again. If you can't keep your mongrels under control we'll have a problem.

    Blue: ...wait if the sword is so bad why don't you take it from him. Solve the problem before it happens.

    Elric: Not everyone believes in doing the obvious Blue.

    Blue: I guess. Ooh! Does it have to be dumped in a volcano and have the sacrifice of a finger to be destroyed :0
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13558
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:07 pm

    *Perseus quickly forms a shield with his ring, blocking Videlle's stones*

    *however, his shield is shattered by Kratos's rock, and he staggers only slightly*

    Perseus: "I am used to heavy weights. Very good. Videlle, work on your pride. And try reciting the oath. *turns to Dirge* No, no you aren't. We were just training. I suppose I haven't introduced myself properly. I am Toa Perseus of Stone, Knight of the Keruvim, and Platinum Lantern. I hope to highest heaven that we can defeat this Figlio fellow. And you all are?"

    ---

    *Roxas follows Xonyt*

    ---

    MK: Oh, it's only a test!

    *Klak is running through the dark hallways, fighting robots*

    *Meanwhile, everyone else who was teleported there is doing the same*


    OOS: Yeah. Not sure where I want to take my main characters while in "hiatus"/posting whenever someone wants me to. I'll just focus on Perseus and co. mainly. When are the Plats going to arrive at Cybertron?


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:16 pm

    [ Drackovack, Outside the Cottage: ]

    Lunie: Well, it's gotten attached to him. Every time we've tried to separate him from his sword, the sword goes crazy, and *Snaps fingers* off go the heads of perfectly good servants. And a servant is a terrible thing to waste.

    *She lifts Trance - Unconscious, but still clutching to his sword - And rests him on her shoulder*

    Lunie: I'm terribly sorry...That the Ctarl-Ctarl is still alive. *Disappears in an explosion*

    Dario: ...Hate that woman...Hate that berserker...Hate their whole Guild... *Passes out again*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Training Session: ]

    Videlle: My name is Videlle. I don't know who my parents are, I was the survivor of a refugee ship crash on Datrio, they told me my parents held off an entire legion of Nightmares so we could escape. They told me my mom was an Elite Guard to some tree-hugging king or something. They said I'd probably like his son. He's supposedly a big deal. "Zeff" or something. *Shrug* If he was a big deal, I'd probably have heard of him more than once in my life. But enough about me.

    *Glaring down at her ring, she scowls darkly*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Skies Above Datrio: ]

    Model 13: *Is hit hard, and his left arm hangs limply*

    *Outstretching his other hand, he forms a huge red energy sphere in front of his palm*

    Model 13: DEATH 13!! *Unleashes it towards Deathsaurus*

    *It weaves around to keep a bead on him, and begins to release snaring tendrils*

    Model 13: *Begins to hemorrhage energy*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Warehouse District: ]

    *A group of Kei Pirates cyborgs have infiltrated the warehouse*

    *Guiding them are the three Kei Pirates Chuntian, Wiseman, and Mugen*

    Chuntian: ... *Turns towards the entrance* Exactly how long do you intend to hide there?

    Aisha: *Stomps out from behind a crate* This is why a Ctarl-Ctarl never hides!! *Curls fingers inward*

    Gene: *Stays hidden, gun at the ready* Because you guys are as stealthy as a STA rocket? *Jumps up and takes aim at Wiseman*

    Wiseman: *Calmly raises hand, palm facing outward* Using a gun on masters of Taoist magic. How cute.

    Gene: We'll see how cute it is when I put a hollow-point into your chest!! *Fires*

    *The bullet stops, spinning, mere inches from Wiseman's hand*

    *It slows down, more and more, until it drops to the floor*

    Aisha: *Hair is beginning to whip, though there's no wind* You're a fool, Terran.

    Mugen: *Suddenly appears next to her, sword raised* Why don't we settle on you both being idiots? *Swings the massive blade downward*

    Aisha: *Manages to deflect the blade with her claws, but finds a kick launching her into a metal crate*

    *He's about to pursue her, when a flicker of light catches his attention out of the corner of his eye*

    *Whirling, he brings the flat side of his blade up to protect against two lengths of crackling pink energy*

    *The Ether Tendrils drill into his blade, before adjusting to wrap around it*

    Mugen: *Tugs back, only to find the entire lengths yielding, then rapidly coiling around him* What the devil!?

    *Up on a platform ringing the upper-walls of the room stands a certain female; pale pink halo lit up*

    Namah: I don't think you want to focus on me, at the moment.

    Mugen: *Turns to see Aisha, tapped into her Beast Strength, rising up*

    *Tail lashing, Aisha roars and charges at top speed towards him*

    *With a cruel blow, he's sent flying to impact the wall*

    Chuntian: ...Hmph. It seems this planet is infested with powerful individuals.

    Wiseman: No matter. *Clasps hands, first two fingers on either outstretched together* Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha!!

    *His aura flares to life - A crackling, electrical blue - Before forming into a pair of Eastern dragons*

    *They wind through the air, before lunging towards Namah's elevated position*

    Namah: *Flips off of the rail, before kicking off of a crate - Sending it crashing down on top of a group of cyborgs that were sneaking up on Gene*

    *Clinging to the wall with her adhesive finger-and-toepads, Namah keeps close to avoid the falling debris*

    Gene: Thanks for the save! *Fires off a series of shots, killing a few of the cyborgs*

    *Meanwhile, Aisha is yowling in fury - Demolishing the cyborgs' numbers*

    ---

    [ Outside: ]

    *A large group of cyborgs draw near, but are stopped by a pair of figures before them*

    Axl: Well, well, well. What do we have here? Reinforcements for the enemy, I presume?

    Zev: You know, I think you'll just have to deal with us. *Draws Sacred Rock Knife and Dai Kirin* Asabana, S.O.E., into the Sacred Rock Knife and Dai Kirin! *Is surrounded by a cyclone of electrified earth*

    *He bursts out clad in O.S.: Seismic Paladin's Garb, and proceeds to strike the earth with the larger blade*

    *The shockwave zig-zags across the ground, before exploding beneath the feet of several cyborgs*

    *More of them try to take aim at Zev, before Axl delivers a roundhouse slash with his twin-sickle kusarigama*

    *As the cyborgs begin to move more quickly, Zev and Axl keep them from advancing or escaping*

    *At the same time, an unpleasantly familiar figure watches from an alley*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:13 am

    <Lantern Training Session>

    *Dirge shakes Perseus' hand*

    Dirge: I'm Dirge. Former servant of Zeta, Lord of Axiom Nexus, and Megatron, leader of the Decepticons. Now I'm one of you.

    -----

    <Skies above Datrio>

    *Deathsaurus is surprised, and begins to back away*

    *He throws several pieces of his ship at Model 13*

    -----

    <Blackout v. Thunderwing>

    *Thunderwing is shocked by Blackout's sudden appearance and attack, and does not react in time to stop Blackout slamming him against the wall of the elevator shaft, shredding his back*

    Blackout: This'll teach you to try and assassinate me.....


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7467
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:13 am

    OOS: The intention was to depart immediately, until this training business popped up.
    So figure, what, next page?

    [Training Session]

    Kratos: I am Kratos, Spartan Captain, former Olympian slave, tricked into murdering those I love, now I kill gods in my spare time. And I have nothing but spare time.

    ---

    [Cave of Wonders, Agrabah outskirts]

    Xonyt: Last time I was here, there was a Genie in the core... pretty sure some treasure hunters took him by now.

    *Xonyt is casting a weak light spell to illuminate the area*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:21 am

    OOS: I'm afraid I'm partly to blame for the detour.

    I apologize if it interfered too drastically with your plans, Ynot.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Skies Above Datrio: ]

    *The debris is shot to pieces by energy blasts*

    *However, some stray shrapnel still cuts into Model 13's face and biceps*

    Model 13: WHY WON'T YOU DIE!!? *Sends a concentrated red beam into the Death 13 blast*

    *It starts to distend and flicker, expanding as it speeds in Deathsaurus's general direction*

    Model 13: AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!! *Body starts jetting with steam*

    *He keeps the heat on his attack, however*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Lang City, Warehouse District: ]

    Namah: *Has made her way back up onto the platform*

    *She continues launching Ether Tendrils, knocking cyborgs over in droves*

    *At the same time, Mugen's wielding of his oversized sword is a rough match to Aisha's raw Beast Strength*

    Gene: *Has emptied his pistol fruitlessly at Wiseman, and is now using the confused droves of cyborgs as shields from the huge bursts of electrified energy*

    Wiseman: *Keeps one hand in front of chest, first two fingers extended with the rest curled in* Hmph. This planet has too little qi to randomly attack.

    *He smirks, forming two small spheres of energy above his shoulders*

    Wiseman: Luckily, you are hardly a worthy threat. *Prepares to fire, when he's stunned by Gene's scream of raw anger*

    *Everyone, even the cyborgs, stop to stare at him as he raises a pair of oversized guns*

    Gene: That's it!! I've reached my limit!!

    [Character Selected: Gene Starwind]

    Gene: I CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH OF YOUR BULLSH!T!!

    [Target: Wiseman, K Prts Cybrgs 21-27]

    Gene: LIMIT BREAK!!! *Fires both weapons, releasing four rockets from each*

    Limit Break: 2Q RPGs

    728 KO! 731 KO! 729 KO! 728 KO! 730 KO! 729 KO! 731 KO! 730!

    *The smoldering corpses of the Kei Pirates drop, while Wiseman extricates himself from the wall; moustache singed*

    Namah: What in the hell Gene? That was sweet.

    Gene: Uh...Heh. Thanks. GWAH *Flies into the wall*

    Chuntian: Enough games. *Prepares another spell*

    *The fight goes on*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13558
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:35 am

    Perseus: "Complex origins and destinies. May you three be guided to the Truth."

    *he pauses, looking at his ring*

    *the Platinum Lantern armor reforms around him*

    Perseus: "Do you feel confident enough to go now?"

    ---

    *Roxas nods*

    Roxas: "A genie. Interesting...."

    *he follows Xonyt*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:16 am

    <Lantern Training Session>

    Dirge: No. Not me.

    *He forms Platinum Lantern armour around himself*

    Dirge: I still haven't used this ring. Will you help me?

    -----

    <Skies above Datrio>

    *Deathsaurus is hit head-on by the blast, and goes flying even further*

    *However, he flies back up again, although visibly damaged*

    *One of his eyes has now gone permanently dark, and his armour is cracking in many places*

    Deathsaurus: I am Deathsaurus. I survived the Void Millenium. I survived Zev Raregroove. I survived Ravat. I will survive you.

    *He fires an Energy X beam at Model 13*

    OOS: I will give 5 reputation points to whoever tells me what I just referenced.

    -----

    <Blackout v. Thunderwing>

    *The elevator finally arrives at the top floor, with an anticlimatic PING!*

    *Thunderwing collapses, and Blackout steps away from him*

    *Suddenly, Thunderwing bursts back up, and creates a light flare which blinds Blackout*

    *While Blackout can't see anything, Thunderwing stabs him through the head*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7467
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:09 am

    [Training Session]

    Kratos: Listen, maggot, it's simple, really. Think about what you want the ring to make, concentrate on what makes you the most proud, get lost in that thought, or memory. Pour that emotion into what you are making and the ring will translate it.

    *While Kratos is saying this, his ring formed a large mountain, clouds ringing half way up, and a large city at the top in flames. When he stops, the scene fades*

    ---
    [Cave of Wonders]

    Xonyt: Assuming that Somebody of yours hasn't fully looted this place...

    *He swings a left and several other turns to find a chest in a corner, unopened*

    Xonyt: Please let this be useful...

    *Inside the box, there are two key chains in the shape of the Heartless, Nobody, Unversed, and Nightmare symbols linked together in a chain*

    Xonyt: Man, your Somebody sucks at looting.

    *Xonyt attaches a chain to his Blade, and it transforms into the Somebody Segmented Keyblade*

    Xonyt: This ought to do the trick...

    *Tosses Roxas his*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:28 am

    <Lantern Training Session>

    Dirge: Okay.

    *Dirge points his ring outwards, and focuses on what makes him proud*

    *For a while, nothing happens, but then Dirge's ring creates a large fist, which flies at Kratos, hits him in the face, then disappears*

    Dirge: Whaddaya know, it worked!

    *He does a victory dance*

    -----

    <Blackout v. Thunderwing>

    *Thunderwing pulls his blade out of Blackout's head*

    *Blackout stumbles back, but is otherwise unaffected*

    Blackout: Why does everyone think that doing that is going to work?

    *He shoots a large blast of Nox energy at Thunderwing, blasting him clean out of the elevator*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:41 am

    [ Skies Above Datrio: ]

    Model 13: *Takes the hit*

    *Though his chest armor protects him, it crumbles away right after*

    Model 13: Ravat, you say...? *Suddenly erupts with steam, hiding him from view*

    *When the cloud fades, he's returned to his normal physique - Though, his irises are now permanently red, and the two lines under each eye remain*

    Model 13: Ravat is an old enemy of mine...It doesn't surprise me that he's run afoul of so many others.

    *He raises his hand, quickly losing altitude, but retaining his aim on Deathsaurus*

    Model 13: A pity. We could have united to get revenge...But it ends here. For which of us, I don't know.

    *Forming a dense sphere of red energy, he fires it; his body is shot in the opposite direction, towards the slagged beach*

    *Crashing into the stony glass that remains of that section of coastline, he shudders*

    Model 13: ...I can't...Go...Any further...Sorry...Eve...Ry...One - Ngh!

    *He flinches, then goes silent - Staring blankly into the sky*

    *Now, his body is barely hanging on*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ On the Way to Figlio's Location: ]

    Videlle: I think I'm ready to go.

    *She rubs at the hand which her ring is on*

    *Her expression is unreadable*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:26 am

    OOS: Posting this so Zev doesn't need to double-post. Smile

    <Blackout v. Thunderwing>

    *Thunderwing gets back on his feet, although unsteadily*

    *Blackout draws the Master Sword and slashes him across the chest*

    *He then draws his .45 Magnum and fires it point-blank into Thunderwing's eye, shattering it*

    *Thunderwing stumbles back, and sparks fly from his chest wound*

    *He turns around, shoots a hole in the nearest wall, turns into a jet, and flies out into space*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13558
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:12 am

    Perseus: "Excellent. Let us go now."

    *he flies away*

    ---

    *See-Man pokes Yon in the shoulder*

    ---

    *Klak and co. have reunited, but have no idea where they are*

    ---

    *Figlio unrustles his jimmies*

    ---

    *Roxas grabs the keyblade*

    Roxas: "What does it do?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:20 am

    [ In Pursuit of Figlio: ]

    Videlle: H-Hey!!

    *She nearly loses control, once again, but manages to right herself*

    *Then, she begins to follow Perseus*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Mountains Outside West City: ]

    Vi: *Watches Deathsaurus via the telescoping function on her goggles*

    Evzen: *Keeps an eye on the space pirate, as well* He's not going to make it much longer...

    Vi: I doubt we've seen him pull out all the - ...Stops... *Focuses on a shape down on the slagged beach* ...

    Evzen: *Follows her line of view* ...!? Is he going after Model 13!!?

    Vi: *Tail swishes* No, no...It looks like...They're talking.

    ---

    [ Slagged Beach Outside West City: ]

    *A young man stands over Model 13's crater*

    *His straight, jawlength black hair with the bangs swept back is familiar, as is the orange bandana around his neck. He also wears a black t-shirt over a longsleeve, pale gray shirt, plain blue jeans, and leather combat boots*

    Model 17: Well, 13, it looks like the mighty have fallen. Where is 18, if I may ask?

    Model 13: ... *Whispers something, lips barely moving* ... ... ... *Slips unconscious once again*

    Model 17: ... *Looks up* Hmph. *Disappears in a flicker*

    ---

    [ Skies Above: ]

    Model 17: *Stops at a hover before Deathsaurus* So. You're the one?

    *He charges a large sphere of yellow-orange energy in one palm, smile turning cold*

    Model 17: Are you the one who stabbed my sister? *Eyes narrow a bit*

    *The sphere of energy crackles loudly*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Lang City Warehouse District: ]

    Namah: *Knocks a couple of leaping cyborgs out of the air with her Ether Tendrils*

    Gene: *Has reloaded his pistol using a lull in the battle, and is now firing off headshot after headshot*

    Aisha: *Continually meets Mugen's slashes with her open-handed strikes, keeping him in a stalemate*

    Mugen: Pagua Sampha. *Suddenly takes a rapid, sliding step past her, slashing sword ahead of himself*

    *A cut suddenly begins to bleed on Aisha's bicep, causing her to stop short for the briefest of moments*

    Mugen: ... *Gazes down at the cracks in his blade's cutting edge* ...You've ruined the blade I've trusted all my life.

    Aisha: *Turns, smirking at him* Oh, really? You shouldn't bring a butterknife like that to challenge a mighty Ctarl-Ctarl!

    Mugen: Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha... *Blade is surrounded by a fulminous, dark green aura*

    Aisha: *Charges at him, preparing to knock him out with a single uppercut*

    *However, her ears twitch, and she crouches to the floor on instinct*

    *Several gleaming fragments shoot past - Had Aisha not dodged, they'd have perforated her torso*

    *The fragments begin to fit back into the blade, held in place by the fulminous, smokey, dark green energy*

    Mugen: Infinite Style: Broken Fang. *Lunges towards Aisha*

    Aisha: *Roars, leaping towards him once again*

    ---

    [ Outside: ]

    *Most of the cyborgs have been defeated*

    *However, a glimmer off to the side is the only warning Zev has before a slender cut is put in his right shoulder*

    *Arm slumping, his shivering hand is barely able to keep a hold on his sword*

    *From the shadows emerges a figure in a pink and purple Japanese kimono, with short, messy, vermillion hair, and an anguished Noh mask*

    Tobigera: Lucky for you, that senbon didn't hit your side or chest, Prince Raregroove. *Raises left arm, showing some kind of mechanical apparatus hidden inside* Unfortunately, I have about seven more.

    *He quickly fires off another two, forcing Zev to dodge - His ankle is still nicked, and when he lands, his foot gives out from under him*

    Tobigera: Now. *Produces a cyringe, and with a flicker, moves over to Zev's side*

    *He harshly stabs it into the crook of Zev's arm, drawing a sample of blood before Axl moves to behead him*

    *As the needle is abandoned and the vial is stashed away, Zev flicks the offending point out with the tip of his blade and assumes as defensive a stance as he can manage*

    Tobigera: I've gotten what I came for. *Leaps back into the alleyway, avoiding the sickle whipping through the air*

    Axl: *Reels the chain back in and catches the blade* Crap. You need that looked at, Zev?

    Zev: Nope. They had the decency to sanitize the needle. *Has formed a patch of pale golden energy over the wound*

    *All of the cyborgs around them have retreated into the night*


    Last edited by Lucky Zev! on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7467
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:50 am

    [Cave of Wonders]

    Xonyt: I just got it myself, how in Kingdom Hearts would I know that? It's not like a little pop up shows on a heads up display the instant I get a new item! How do you usually figure out what a new Keyblade does? I usually just spam it until it becomes clear. There's bound to be a few Shadows around to test it out on.

    *They are suddenly surrounded by Large Bodys and Nova Shadows*

    Xonyt: I hate you. I know you have nothing to do with this, but I still hate you.

    ---
    [Lantern Group]

    Kratos: So, we going to try this stealth or force? I prefer force, but I figure this being a group formed politically, we might as well use diplomacy in our decision making til one of us gets named leader.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:22 pm

    <Lantern Group>

    *Dirge follows the other Lanterns*

    Dirge: I prefer force too. And since we're supposed to be taking down a renegade warlord, I'd say that's the best choice.

    -----

    <The Thunder Arrow>

    *Blackout makes his way back to Serrator and Octoroo's position*

    -----

    <Skies above Datrio>

    Deathsaurus: This is getting ridiculous.

    *Deathsaurus flies behind Model 17, and fires bolts of dark energy at him*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13558
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:36 pm

    Perseus: "*stops, and turns around to look at the others* No. If Figlio is anything like his father, then he cannot be reasoned with. He's a monster, plain and simple. But to respect moral guidelines and civil liberties...we will try a diplomatic solution first. We will ask him to surrender to our arrest. If he resists, we fight. Is that understood, Corps?"

    *Perseus's ring flashes brighter*

    Perseus: "I hope we can actually defeat him. We have no idea how powerful he can be. And I'm not only speaking of strength, mind you."

    *he begins to fly forward, a bit slower now, waiting for his comrades to answer*

    ---

    Roxas: "*smiles* How can a nobody even hate?"

    *he leaps into the air, and slashes at one of the Heartless with his newfound Keyblade*

    ---

    *Figlio emerges from his tent, well rested*

    Figlio: "Today is a good day."

    OOS: Waiting on Kon for Yon. Lol, that rhymes.


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7467
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:43 pm

    [Lantern Group]

    Kratos: So two for smashing down the door, one for knocking politely. Videlle?

    ----

    [Cave of Wonders]

    Xonyt: How can a Nobody feel Friendship?

    *dives into the thrall and carves into a Large Body*

    Xonyt: How can a Nobody feel ambition?

    *Leapfrogs over another large body, sideways, to slash a Nova Shadow*

    Xonyt: Because emotions are not tied solely to the heart. The mind, which we Nobodys still have, also plays a roll in emotional decisions. Not as great a roll as the Heart, mind you, but it's still there.

    *Xonyt grabs a Nova and tosses it into tow others*

    Xonyt: And it is my personal belief that we hang on to the emotion we felt strongly when we were whole. A Lingering Sentiment, if you will.


    Last edited by Ynot on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Kon
    Chief Archivist
    Chief Archivist

    Posts : 2357
    Coins : 13020
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:09 am

    <Stouttish Islands>

    Yon: Oh, gentlemen, it has skipped my eye. It's my birthday soon, so your invites are due!

    *He takes out of his shirt pocket numerous pieces of card each with the (o) symbol, and hands one to everyone in the room. The Hand steals an extra one and plots to give it to someone... or something*

    -------------------------

    <Plat Lanterns>

    *Komerak, floating shortly behind the others previously unnoticed with an aura of silver energy, makes a "Hrm" sound, prompting the others' attention*

    Komerak: Seeing as I've been pulled into this team I should have my say. If he is not prepared to meet us and we don't want to draw attention to ourselves I'm sure there are other ways of gaining entrance...

    *His mask shifts to show a smile, and he forms various silver tools and weapons with his ring*


    Last edited by Kon on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added location marker)


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:07 am

    [ Flying with the Platinum Corp: ]

    Videlle: *Scowls* Much as I'd love to bring a war to this guy, if he's anything at all like Uterio...

    *She pauses a moment, obviously deliberating over the words she says next*

    Videlle: ...If he is like Uterio, then he's likely going to be prepared for the case that old and new enemies go after his life. I'd personally prefer an all-out assault, but I think using some finesse would produce the best results.

    *Having said her piece, Videlle falls silent once again*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Skies Above Datrio: ]

    *The blast leaves a smoking place on Model 17's back*

    *However, he seems to be unbothered by the pain, and calmly turns*

    Model 17: I will take that as a resounding yes. *Extends hand carrying the energy sphere* Arc Beam.

    *The beam suddenly explodes into a multitude of arcing, dancing energy beams that bounce through the air without any predictable pattern*

    *They all suddenly change course, converging on Deathsaurus's location*

    Model 17: *Prepares another energy blast*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Lang City, Warehouse District: ]

    *By now, most of the Kei Pirates cyborgs have been defeated*

    Namah: *Has dropped to the floor, and is currently staring Wiseman down*

    Wiseman: ...Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha, Pagua Sampha... *Aura flares to life again*

    Namah: *Halo's light gleams with renewed brightness, as she sends two Ether Tendrils from either hand spearing towards the Kei Pirate*

    *However, her attack meets a domed barrier that bounces the Ether Tendrils off*

    Wiseman: *Finishes his chant, and throws his hands outward towards Namah* May you find peace in the afterlife.

    *A pair of truly immense dragons, forged of his crackling blue aura, roar down on Namah*

    Namah: ... *Closes her eyes, and holds hands forward with fingers spread*

    *The dragons impact her location with a massive explosion*

    Aisha: Namah!! *Turns to face Mugen, whose blade is still surrounded by its dark green aura*

    Mugen: You can't win. If you run away, we'll spare the rest of your lives.

    Aisha: A CTARL-CTARL NEVER RUNS, EXCEPT STRAIGHT INTO THE BATTLE!! *Pounces at Mugen, slashing claws*

    *Meanwhile, Wiseman keeps his hands folded in a sign before his chest*

    Wiseman: What are you up to...? *Raises hand towards the obufscating cloud*

    *Suddenly, deep violet flames with smokey lavender edges erupt from the dust cloud*

    *They swirl in a pillar straight to the ceiling, becoming identifiable as Dying Will Cloud Flames*

    *In the center of the pillar, Namah stands in the same position as before*

    *However, she slowly brings her hands closer together - Forming some kind of fireball between them*

    *Just as she pushes it outward, the Cloud Flames begin to collapse into the fireball - Causing it to grow, and grow, and grow out of control*

    *By the time the Cloud Flames have disappeared, a huge sphere of raging flames bears down on Wiseman*

    Wiseman: Well played, dreamkeeper. Well played. *Makes no vain attempts to dodge the conflagration*

    *He disappears into the flames, and when they themselves swirl out of existence, only a few cinders are left of his body*

    Chuntian: Wiseman, no!! *Whirls* Mugen, we have to - !! *Is cut off by Aisha's deafening roar*

    Aisha: *Is dealing non-stop blows after blows, pushing Mugen back in steps*

    Mugen: *Tries to block, but finds his blade already completely fragmented, and his mind strained to keep the shards from completely flying apart*

    Aisha: *Sends one final uppercut that sends bent, blunted fragments scattering in every direction*

    *As Mugen slumps against the wall, blood leaking from his mouth, Aisha walks up to him*

    Aisha: Do you have any last words, Pirate?

    Mugen: *Spits a tooth out onto the floor* I don't have anything to say to an uncontrollable animal.

    Aisha: *Face contorts in rage, and her voice breaks as she screams* I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!! *Hauls off*

    *Her kick shatters a hole in the wall, sending Mugen tumbling through and onto the pavement*

    Aisha: *Staggers back, reverting to normal* I...I'll make it...Phew...AGH!!

    *A huge burst of air has impacted her lower-back, causing her to tumble to the floor in an unconsious heap*

    Chuntian: *Lowers hand, and looks over to an already-unconscious and slightly bloodied Gene* ...

    *As she turns, she swiftly moves her head aside to avoid an Ether Tendril*

    Namah: *Fingertips glow* You're going to pay for hurting my friends.

    Chuntian: *Raises hand* I should say the same.

    *The two launch their attacks*


    Last edited by Lucky Zev! on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7467
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:47 am

    [Platinum Lanterns]

    Kratos: 2 Direct assault, 2 stealth, and 1 Diplomatic. Shall we try all three then? Perseus will go in peacefully and request he come like he suggested, while the rest of us will be hidden away waiting for the moment if and when Figlio refuses. Dirge and I will engage directly while Komerak and Videlle quietly out flank him. How's this sound for a plan?
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:21 am

    <Platinum Lantern Group>

    Dirge: :notbad:

    -----

    <The Thunder Arrow>

    *Blackout arrives at Serrator and Octoroo's position*

    Blackout: I beat him. I couldn't kill him though, he ran away before I could. So, I'm gonna look around here to see if there's anything of value left here after all these years, and then we're going somewhere else.

    *He walks off again*

    -----

    <Skies above Datrio>

    *Deathsaurus is struck by the beams, which expand the already existing fractures in his armour*

    *More oil leaks out of the cracks, and he grits his teeth in pain*

    *He then fires plasma balls at Model 17*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:33 am

    [ With the Platinum Lanterns: ]

    Videlle: That plan sounds fine by me.

    *She's slowly becoming more comfortable with flying*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ The Thunder Arrow: ]

    Serrator: As you wish, Lord Blackout.

    Octoroo: Ooh-ah-ooh, holes gaping and assailants escaping! I'm starting to get chest pains, oooooh!

    Serrator: Silence, cretin. Your meager aches are of no consequence*

    Octoroo: *Sigh* Yes, Lord Serrator.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Skies Above Datrio: ]

    Model 17: Flash Lance. *Unleashes the next energy blast as a powerful beam*

    *It causes roughly half of the plasma balls to detonate without reaching their target*

    Model 17: *Crosses arms, forming a spherical barrier* ... *Still has that cold little smile on face*

    *Most of the blasts detonate harmlessly, but the second-to-last causes the barrier to flicker dangerously*

    *Though the final explosion doesn't fully reach 17, he's still sent rocketing back through the air*

    Model 17: ... *Pulls off one burned, torn sleeve* Brutality Drive. *Jets in at top speed*

    *He unleashes a furious barrage of punches and elbow drives on Deathsaurus*

    *In the process, his sleeveless arm begins to bleed more and more*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13558
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:49 am

    *Perseus nods*

    Perseus: "Very well, that will be our plan. Let us go."

    *a hologram of MK appears from Perseus's ring*

    MK: Not exactly supposed to be saying this, but he's on Cybertron.

    *it disappears*

    Perseus: *pauses* "I know a quick way to Cybertron. We don't have time to waste!"

    *flies quickly into the distance*

    *far away, some sort of portal device is seen*

    Perseus: "That's where we are going. Hang on to your brains."

    *he flies into the portal device*

    ---

    Roxas: "Lingering...sentiment...*he pauses, then stabs a Nova Shadow* *he thinks about his diary, then kills another Heartless*"


    ---

    See-Man: "Thanks mate!"

    Dr. Hax: "Yeah!"

    Full-man: "Roc, yes!"

    ---

    *Figlio approaches Vellt*

    Figlio: "I had a puzzling dream...someone was trying to assassinate me. Perhaps it is a warning...Vellt! Turel! Prepare our forces!"

    Ra: "You're being superstitious, Figlio."

    Figlio: "The one who thinks a Scarab is good luck wants to lecture me on superstition?"

    Ra: "*silently curses in Ancient Egyptian*"

    ---

    *Rainn begins talking to Aster about random things, ignoring her question*

    *several minutes later, he pays the check*

    Rainn: "Excellent. That was delicious. Let's get home. It must be late now."

    ---

    *F-Klak returns to Hazanko*

    FK: "Do you have what I asked for?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:11 am

    <Travelling with the Platinum Lanterns>

    Dirge: I was born on Cybertron. Beautiful place.

    *He follows Perseus into the portal*

    -----

    <Skies above Datrio>

    *Deathsaurus is sent flying back by the blows*

    *He then fires a bolt of dark energy at Model 17*

    -----

    <The Thunder Arrow>

    *Blackout returns, carrying a mysterious crate*

    Blackout: We are done here. Now, let us leave for the Earth's Moon.

    *He flies out through the nearest hole in the ship's hull*

    -----

    <Earth, near the Federal Building>

    *Aster gets into a cab, and gives the driver an address*

    Aster: Come here, Rainn.

    -----

    <Cybertron>

    Turel: It will be done, my lord.

    *He walks to the crowd of Cybertronians*

    Turel: Soldiers of the Generalissimo! Someone is planning to assassinate our lord and master! We must not permit this! Take up arms, and prevent this menace!

    *The Cybertronians murmur amongst themselves, but get their guns and move to their posts*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:54 pm

    [ Skies Above Datrio: ]

    Model 17: *Shoots the blast down* Hmph. You're surprisingly tenacious.

    *He stops for a moment - Unseen by Deathsaurus, his vision gains the green hues of a scanner in action*

    Model 17: Well, well, well. It seems my Idea Engine doesn't have enough energy for more energy blasts. I've been rogue for so long that I haven't had a chance to recharge.

    *He cracks his knuckles, smile gaining an even more cruel kind of look to it*

    Model 17: Looks like I'll have to crush you with my bare hands.

    *Jetting in, he launches an uppercut, followed by a side kick*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Flying to Kick Figlio's ###: ]

    Videlle: "Hang onto our brains"...Yep. Superhero glamor jobs.

    *Nonetheless, she follows as quickly as she dares*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Lang City Warehouse District: ]

    *By now, countless metal containers have been dented severely*

    Namah: *Fingertips still glowing, sweat is beading on brow* ...So. A passive exhaustion spell?

    Chuntian: How perceptive we are, Ms. Calah. Now die. *Throws a swift punch forward with her tiny fist*

    Namah: *Tries to block, but the explosion of air sends her flying back to impact a metal crate*

    *As she slides to the floor, barely holding onto consciousness, Chuntian prepares to deliver the finishing blow*

    *However, she's forced to block a sweeping kick, followed by the roundhouse strikes of a certain mirror*

    *The assailant nimbly hops away to avoid the burst of air which decimates the floor*

    Asabana: *Lands beside Zev* Well, Master, it seems there's a particularly determined Kei Pirate hanging on.

    Zev: *Has a katana in one hand, the Sacred Rock Knife in the other* We'll have to smack her down, then. S.O.E.: Into the Katana and Sacred Rock Knife. *Flashes brightly*

    Asabana: *Giggle* Ooh dear~ You shouldn't have picked a fight with us, little girl! Now my Master is going to make such a mess from this battle!

    Zev: *Now has extremely heavy armor extending from the chest and shoulders down to drills around the forearms, as well as heavy, pillar-shaped boots/shinguards* A.O.S.: Wreck And Rule. Came up with this just last night!

    Asabana: Ahem. It is so sad that your training...Will be for naught.

    Zev: SAD FOR YOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *Pierces drills into the ground as they begin to spin and rapidly oscillate in a jackhammer motion*

    Chuntian: *Narrowly dodges the sharpened rocks jetting up from where she was standing* And, so, my greatest challenge comes from a pair of lunatics.

    Zev: I AM NOT CRAZY! B---H I AM FABULOUS *Strikes a pose with drill arms*

    Asabana: Master, don't get too excited, you're still slightly infected...

    Zev: Oh, fine. *Lunges at Chuntian*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:30 am

    <Skies above Datrio>

    *Deathsaurus gets out of the way of the uppercut, but the side kick smashes into his gut, leaving him in pain*

    Deathsaurus: Hngggh.....the same can be said for you.

    *He flies away, putting distance between him and Model 17*

    Deathsaurus: Alright then. 🇨🇦

    *He pulls out his EPL (Electromagnetic Projectile Launcher), and fires two volleys at Model 17*

    -----

    <Travelling with the Platinum Lanterns>

    *Dirge turns into a jet, and enters the portal*

    -----

    <Deep space>

    *Blackout flies towards Earth's Moon*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:13 am

    OOS: This post is required because I missed part of Klak's last post I'm so sorry.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Onboard the Geomancer (Hazanko's Location): ]

    *F-Klak finds himself standing atop a raised platform*

    *Across from him stand Hazanko, Jukai, and Hamushi; none of them seem surprised at F-Klak's sudden appearance*

    Hazanko: Yes, Lord F-Klak. A high-ranking agent of mine named Tobigera has acquired a sample of First Prince Zev Raregroove's blood, and is already en route to this ship. He should be here within the hour.

    *Both Jukai and Hamushi say nothing as they stand slightly behind Hazanko*

    Hazanko: Is there any other task you require of us?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Skies Above Datrio: ]

    *Though 17 avoids most of the shots, the last projectile impacts his shoulder dead-on*

    Model 17: *Finds that arm going limp* Hmph. Electromagnetic interference. How quaint. *Jets in once again*

    *He sends a roundhouse kick for Deathsaurus's head*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Lang City Warehouse District: ]

    Chuntian: *Has avoided all of Zev's attacks*

    *However, while she prepares a spell, she notices Zev chanting a mantra under his breath*

    *Suddenly, three concentric rings of glowing purple kanji appear beneath Asabana's feet, before she leaps to stand protectively in front of Zev and Namah*

    Chuntian: *Forms a dense sphere of agitated wind beneath hands* So, you're attempting to cast a protective spell...Do you honestly think I can't just break through in an instant?

    Zev: Well, I just don't know. It certainly seems like a possibility! One of many, as a matter of fact!

    Asabana: Why don't you cast that spell, and we'll see how my Master's spellcraft fares?

    Chuntian: Such arrogance. *Unleashes a violent twister forward, spearing straight towards Asabana*

    Asabana: *Blocks with the Crowned Mirror, though she's shoved back about a meter at first*

    *Strangely, the winds seem to be dying down - And a pinkish-purple aura is forming about Asabana's form*

    *Suddenly, she jolts the mirror forward - The winds are dispelled in an instant, revealing the radiance of Asabana's aura, as well as the glow in her eyes*

    Chuntian: ...That spell was never intended to block mine. *Raises hand in a sign* How I despise kitsune and their parlor tricks. Pagua Sampha!! *Unleashes another twister, more normally-oriented*

    Asabana: *Produces three ofuda from within her sleeve* Three-Point Barrier! *Throws them forward, where their courses diverge*

    *The glowing golden barrier is now supercharged, and instantly disrupts the cyclone on contact*

    Asabana: *Tail bristles* Foxtail Belt! *Releases the glowing tendrils, now a vibrant pinkish-purple*

    Chuntian: Urk!! *Finds herself bound* I will not be defeated by Witchcraft!! *Starts to chant under breath*

    Zev: Actually, you're right. You're going to be defeated by the Killer Stone Curse.

    Chuntian: Wh - Aaaaggghhh!! *As the Foxtail Belts glow crimson, finds herself in immense pain*

    *She's slammed into the wall, as the crimson glow still refuses to fade*

    Zev: Now, I want you to tell me all you know on the Galactic Leyline.

    Chuntian: Never, you filthy d - AAAAAH-HAAAGGGHHHH!! *Finds the Killer Stone Curse intensifying, as her clothes are signed and frayed*

    Zev: Asabana, please don't kill her. We've talked about this.

    Asabana: Oh, poo. I wasn't going to kill her, just -

    Zev: Asabana, she'll be dead in less than five minutes at this rate.

    Asabana: *Harrumph* As you wish. *Lessens the crimson glare*

    Chuntian: *Shivers, sweat beading on brow* ...

    Zev: *Sigh* This will be difficult.

    ---

    [ Hei Fon 4 Wilderness: ]

    *As Qufang, Minervy, and Persia continue on, they find more and more signs of the mages they're following*

    *Namely, entire trees covered in the semi-metallic crystal, as well as increasingly frequent skeletons with the same coating*

    *With Qufang at the lead, they begin to cross a huge wooden bridge over a rushing river - Choosing to ignore the suspicious fellow standing leaned against one of the posts at the end of the bridge*

    *He has on a black vest, a wide, metallic sunhat reminiscent of Japanese make, and loose gray pants with the lower-legs tucked into his shin-height black boots; meanwhile, every inch of skin is covered by cloth bandages, save for the pale blue glow contained within metallic lenses for eyes*

    ???: Heheheheheheheheheheheh. Now, now, now. I think you ladies have some thanks in order for me.

    Qufang: *Doesn't turn to face him, even as Minervy and Persia do so* What are you chattering on about?

    ???: Why, I only killed those mages you were looking for. Nasty lot, but a nice meal, nonetheless.

    *It is at that moment that something becomes visible in the river below - A crystallized skeleton, just below the surface*

    Qufang: ... *Takes note of this, and turns to face the strange character* Explain yourself.

    ???: I'm merely a traveling...Gourmand, as it were. I do so savor the taste of life essence.

    Qufang: ...Minervy, this is the one and only time I am going to tell you to -

    Minervy: Attack!! *Suddenly stomps on the bridge, causing the boards to bend and crack*

    *The shockwave moves through the structure, and the mystery man is forced to leap high above to dodge it*

    *In the process, the shockwave knocks over a small number of trees*

    *Now, half of the (thankfully supported) bridge is nothing more than rubble in the water*

    *Meanwhile, it takes an embarrassingly long time for the three female mages to realize that their opponent has yet to reach the downward arc of his jump*

    ???: *Hovers in mid air, gear-like rings of pale blue light encircling wrists and ankles*

    *Cackling madly, he prepares to cast a large spell*

    Minervy: *Leaps to meet him, sword summoned*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:11 am

    <Skies above Datrio>

    *Deathsaurus ducks, then grabs Model 17's leg*

    Deathsaurus: Tenacious little one, aren't you?

    *He flings Model 17 into another piece of his ship*

    -----

    <Earth's Moon>

    *Blackout lands on the Moon, still carrying the strange crate*

    Blackout: Serrator, I need you.....


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Niflheim
    Cryomancer

    Posts : 122
    Coins : 2242
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Age : 117
    Location : Boredom Land, Nebraska

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Niflheim on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:01 pm

    "Another Day, Another dead innocent." - A resident preacher of Dekan.
    <DEKAN, YEAR UNKNOWN, UNKNOWN BINARY STAR SYSTEM, MILKY WAY GALAXY>
    Dekan. It was an odd world. The residents of the planets called themselves Dekans, which was odd, as the planet was full of several different sapient beings. Nobody really knows why they all ended up on this wetland world. It was full of swamps and bogs, along with marshes that fade to peats. The Poles just ended up creating what appeared to be Arctic swamps, with Coniferous trees and lichen, along with frozen water. The ocean was small, and only separated the Poles from the swamps and the three continents. The planet was, after all, practically all wetlands.

    But today was a different day. While the majority of residents realized there was space travel, for some reason, they never bothered to do anything to achieve this. There was no point to them. They were all happy here after all, right?

    Then it came.

    The Shooting Star-no, it wasn't a shooting stay. It was a meteor. And it was already in the atmosphere and didn't burn up. Most the people looked up and saw the trail. Something changed that day in the people when they saw that meteor.

    Perhaps because it wasn't a meteor. It was a pod. From the outside world.
    And you know what was in that pod?

    Destruction.

    -A few hours later-

    The Pod has finally settled into the depths of a swamp, sinking to the bottom. During the sinking, the pod was adjusting to the depths and pressure, so when it was opened up, the occupant wouldn't be killed. The creatures of the swamp investigated it, then suddenly, what seemed to be some alien mix between a leech and alligator, touched it, the door blasted open, killing it. The occupant then came out. The alien was huge, being almost 30 feet tall, or 9 meters[I think]. The alien had no suit on for breathing, an oddity for most organic species when traveling off-world. It had trilateral symmetry, and possessed two arms for each side, but only one leg each, which was enough for it's trilateral body. It had three eyes, allowing it to have 360 degree vision, and along with that, several spikes on each side. The alien also had purple and red exoskeleton skin, most likely for other creatures to leave it alone, and complicated designs. The alien appeared to have flesh hanging off of it for psuedo-clothes, mostly likely it's previous kills.

    Soon, the alien grabbed the creature that had woken it up, quickly before flying out of the water, and killed it, then consuming it through an opening ontop of it's head, with the bones opening up by it when it was eating it.

    The creature then saw a local Dekan. The Dekan was in awe, and dropped to the ground in fear of the alien. The alien then examined the Dekan, quickly processing it's language. The alien then talked to the Dekan.
    "Take me to your clan leader in your village, or you will die."
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:37 am

    [ Skies Above Datrio: ]

    Model 17: *Crashes into the piece of debris*

    *His back is lascerated, and his smile slips for a brief moment*

    *However, his smirk quickly returns; even as he spits out a suspiciously blunt tooth into his hand*

    Model 17: That's the second time I've lost a molar, this month. I hope someone on this planet can make me a new one.

    *Without warning, he throws the tooth as fast as a bullet; the enamel disintegrates, revealing solid metal beneath*

    Model 17: *Sends a number of Arc Beams after, towards Deathsaurus*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Earth's Moon: ]

    *A spherical field of red energy alights nearby*

    *It then fades, revealing Serrator and Octoroo within*

    Serrator: What do you require of us, Lord Blackout?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Lang City Warehouse District: ]

    *By now, Chuntian has become unresponsive*

    Zev: Please, ma'am. There may be someone after the Galactic Leyline who could do far worse things than even Hazanko if it falls under his control.

    Chuntian: ... *Raises head weakly, skin pale, but eyes still burning strong with ire* I...Hope...You...Rot...

    Asabana: Don't be obtuse! My Master is being very charitable by not letting me exert the full power of the Killer Stone! The least you could do is -

    Axl: *Shouts from outside* Alright, Zev! Got all o' the bugs offline! The 108 Stars can't detect us, now!

    Zev: Phew. *Lays a hand on Asabana's shoulder* Let her go, please.

    Asabana: *Sigh* If you really want me to... *Releases Chuntian, letting her crumple to the floor*

    Zev: *Hurries over, and begins to cast a healing spell on her*

    Chuntian: What...Are you...? *Sighs shakily, and conks out*

    Zev: *Continues healing her as Aisha, Gene, and Namah awaken*

    *The three just give a unified, exasperated sigh*

    ---

    [ Wilderness Outside Lang City: ]

    *The mystery mage has avoided all of Minervy's attacks*

    *However, all of his crackling spells have failed to make contact, as well*

    *Suddenly, he finds his guard broken by one of Minervy's slashes, before the girl inhales deeply*

    Minervy: *Exhales a mighty blast of wind, sending the assailant rocketing into the dirt*

    *She herself is sent jetting back onto the bridge, where she skids on her backside for a few feet*

    Minervy: Gwee~heeheeheehee~~~! That was fun!! *Flips back onto feet*

    ???: *Sits up, hat discarded and bandages coming unwrapped* Heheh, heheheheh, heheheh, heheh, heh...Amazing, truly incredible...To think that mages of such caliber still existed somewhere on this planet!

    *His bandages come fully unwrapped around his head: a metal helm and mask with only the two lenses staring out, as well as a dark blue cross fleury in-between them*

    Qufang: Are you quite finished? Or would you like your ally to come out of hiding, now?

    ???: Pfffhahahah! I have no allies, you fool!! *Turns to look into the brush*

    *An illusion ripples and disperses, revealing a lapine female with deep brown fur, upright ears, and violet eyes; her most prominent decorations are a long, emerald green cape and a headband with an elongated horn*

    ???: - !? Alys? Alys the Ensorcelled? How did you find me!? *Jumps right back to feet*

    Alys: *Produces a wooden staff topped by a golden sun-shaped decoration*

    *Wordlessly, she unleashes a bolt of lightning from the staff's tip*

    ???: *Is hit straight-on, and goes flipping through the air*

    *Landing on his feet, he gives a trilling scream and disappears*

    Alys: ... *Looks to the trio* Thank you for your help. That was Gradan, a criminal from my lands. He tried to escape here.

    Qufang: I trust there's more you're not telling us?

    Alys: I'm not at liberty to say. *Disappears in a flash*

    Minervy: *Groooan* What a buncha lunatics!!

    Persia: *Yawwwn* I'd like a nap!

    Qufang: *Massages the bridge of snout*

    *They begin to move out*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7467
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:15 am

    [Cybertron]

    *The Lanterns are held up in an alley way, about to engage their plan*

    Kratos: We set? Everyone clear on their parts?

    ----

    [Cave of Wonders]

    *When Xonyt slashes into the next Large body, he watches the heart that is released and notices something odd*

    Xonyt: Hey, usually when you kill a Heartless with a Keyblade, their hearts float up a bit, then vanish, yes?

    *Xonyt waits for Roxas to confirm*

    Xonyt: Then why do these appear to going somewhere specific?

    *Leap frogs over a Neo Shadow, landing facing forward, slides backwards with his blade facing the Neo Shadow, impaling it, spins and watches as the heart flies through the cave*

    Xonyt: I think this Keyblade returns the hearts to their bodies
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:58 am

    <Skies above Datrio>

    *The Arc Beams create a number of holes in Deathsaurus' chest*

    *He grits his teeth to suppress a cry of pain*

    Deathsaurus: Urgh. You shall not defeat me. Etor.....saya.....

    *He fires several more bolts of dark energy at Model 17*

    -----

    <Earth's Moon>

    Blackout: I felt like I needed an audience for this.

    *He opens the crate, revealing a strange metal cube with glowing red circles on its sides*

    Blackout: I trapped something inside this, a long time ago. Now, it is time to let it loose.

    *He puts his hands on the circles, and the top of the cube opens*

    *A strange black mist drifts out of the cube*

    Blackout: Keep back. We don't want to anger it.

    *It flies away, towards Earth*

    Blackout: There we are. Now we wait and see.

    -----

    <Cybertron>

    Dirge: Yep.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13558
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:14 am

    *Perseus nods*

    Perseus: "Excellent. Ready?"

    *hoping everyone nods, Perseus runs towards Figlio*

    Figlio: "A Toa? Here? With fancy armor. I must be clairvoyant."

    Perseus: "Figlio di Armechio, for your danger to the universe, you are hereby under arrest."

    Figlio: "I'm this universe's future ruler. I think it should be you who is under arrest. Warriors, attack them!"

    *the Cybertronians, along with Vellt, Ra, and (hopefully) Turel charge at Perseus*

    Perseus: "Now!"

    *Perseus flies in the air, wearing his Lantern armor with Pride, and swoops towards Figlio, who is already flying away on a hover-chariot*

    ---


    *Rainn gets in the cab*

    Rainn: "That was delicious. We should return to this restaurant more often."


    ---

    *F-Klak grins, and teleports in front of Hazanko*

    *he puts his hand on his shoulder*

    FK: "My friend! You have fulfilled your end of the bargain, now it is my turn. And that wonderful ornament I gave you is only the icing on the cake. How are you sleeping, by the way? Well? I hope so. Now, once I receive his blood, I will help you. History spoke of your genius. It would be an honor to serve."

    ---

    Roxas: "Yeah, I noticed something different. *hears what Xonyt says* Saix isn't going to like that....but how is that even possible? Could this keyblade.....Maybe it has to do with Somebodies! Whoever mine is..."



    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:49 am

    [ Attacking Figlio: ]

    Videlle: Oh godda - *Facepalm* Whatever.

    *She sighs heavily, gazing down at her Ring oddly*

    *As stealthily as possible, Videlle flies to sneak around Figlio*

    Videlle: ...In the Depths of Space, and crevices of the sea, my reach goes there, and all throughout infinity. You had better run, there is no place to hide, from my power burning with Pride.

    *She forms some kind of oversized cannon in front of herself, and takes aim at Figlio*

    Videlle: ... *Throws a punch with Ring hand, launching a large mass of Platinum energy from the cannon*

    *It screams in on Figlio from behind, as Videlle lets the cannon collapse and jets away*

    Videlle: *Hides behind a metal spire*

    ---

    OOS: I'll leave it to Klak to describe what she finds, if that's okay.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Onboard the Geomancer: ]

    Hazanko: I have slept peacefully ever since we last met.

    *Suddenly, a door into the room whirrs aside - Allowing Tobigera to enter*

    Tobigera: *Kneels, head bowed, and presents the vial of blood* Thy will be done, Lord Hazanko.

    Hazanko: *Extends hand* Excellent work, Tobigera. *Lets the vial fly to him, then land softly in his grasp*

    *He hands the vial to F-Klak, then folds his arms inside of his large sleeves*

    Hazanko: If it is satisfactory...We must discuss something, Lord F-Klak.

    *His eyes turn steely cold, though his voice doesn't change*

    Hazanko: Do you know of the Galactic Leyline?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Skies Above Datrio: ]

    Model 17: Damn. *Is surrounded by smoke from the blasts*

    *He tumbles through the air, downward, downward, before barely managing to right himself*

    *Though he's able to prevent a deadly fall, he's still brought to his knees, and proceeds to collapse*

    Model 17: *Goes into a self-repair state, like the others*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Earth's Moon: ]

    Serrator: Hmmm.

    Octoroo: Ooh-ah-ooh!! This is disastrous, someone's coming after us!!

    Serrator: What? *Turns to a spot where Octoroo points with his staff*

    *Suddenly, with a terrible ripping noise, a familiar small, silver-haired girl arrives - Wearing a mechanical red lock over her left eye and a skintight suit over her pale skin, and with a huge, decorated blade piercing the ground behind  her*

    Nu-13: Scanning, scanning, scanning...Scanning complete. Makuta Blackout, Demon King Serrator, Demon Seer Octoroo. My mission requires great assistance. It is not to my liking, but I require your help, and that of others.

    Serrator: Why, praytell, should Lord Blackout deign to assist a strange construct such as yourself?

    Nu-13: LRD ENGLISH and Jack Noir.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Far Away, In An Alternate Universe: ]

    *Alternate versions of Ynot, Blackout, Zev, Klak, essentially the entire group have gathered to do battle on a single planet larger than Jupiter*

    *However, they are interrupted by a shape flashing with innumerable colors breaking through the stormy clouds above*

    *It appears to be a sarcophagus, surrounded by a many-colored aura, and with a terrible skull for a face*

    ~ ~ ~

    Nu-13: If you agree to help me, then you will be contacted when you are needed.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Another Parallel Universe, Barely Beginning: ]

    *A Big Bang has just occurred, and the cosmos are just beginning to settle*

    *However, a certain winged figure has appeared, single bloodied hand raised high above his head*

    Jack: *Begins to extend the many crimson tendrils of the Red Miles*

    ~ ~ ~

    Nu-13: This is a matter of your lives, and the lives of every living creature.

    ~ ~ ~

    *By now, in the previous Alternate Universe, Vi, Makoto, the Makuta Anima, the Toa Idiotas, Starscream, Brawl, and countless Knights of the Keruvim have been shot dead by sorcerous bullets*

    *As the remaining characters prepare to make one final stand, LORD ENGLISH dismisses his weapon*

    *In its place, he draws a crystalline blue wand, with a parallel ring positioned two-thirds up its length*

    *He casts some kind of spell on himself, and shockwaves of rippling, chaotic, multicolored light begin to rip outward*

    *Suddenly, one final shockwave erupts outwards - All of the characters are burned away, then their planet, until the shockwave reaches the star*

    *The star is disrupted substantially, but more noticeably, naught is left of the planets but debris*

    *Skin developing glowing, seething cracks, Lord English retreats into his sarcophagus*

    *It proceeds to fly towards the sun, closer, closer, closer...*

    *The sarcophagus shoots straight into the sun, and disappears*

    ~ ~ ~

    *By now, the young Universe has been fatally corrupted before any planets could even develop*

    *It is now void of any life, and without any forces like gravity or electromagnetism, it will simply float apart until the debris disappear into oblivion*

    Jack: *Growls, finding the wounds that the Shadow gave him are beginning to open up from overexerting himself*

    *He curls up, wings folded around himself, and begins to slumber*

    ~ ~ ~

    Nu-13: Will you help me, when you are needed?

    Serrator: *Looks to Blackout in silence*

    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

    OOS: If I missed anyone at all in this monstrous post, please tell me.

    I will also edit anything that is not accepted by fellow players.

    .-.


    Last edited by Kon on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : resized seizure-inducing image)
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:22 am

    <Cybertron, Figlio v. the Lanterns>

    *Dirge flies towards the charging horde of Cybertronians*

    Dirge: Fighting my own people again.....and I'm supposed to feel proud here?!

    *Turel starts shooting at Dirge*

    Turel: Die, enemy of the Generalissimo!

    Dirge: ...In the Depths of Space, and crevices of the sea, my reach goes there, and all throughout infinity. You had better run, there is no place to hide, from my power burning with Pride.

    *Dirge focuses, and creates a barrier between him and Turel with his ring, blocking the shots*

    Turel: What the blazes?!

    Dirge: I'm kind of a big deal 'round these parts.

    *He gets rid of the barrier, then creates a giant fist and slams it into Turel*

    *Turel goes flying into Vellt*

    Dirge: 🇨🇦

    *A group of Cybertronians charges at Dirge, weapons drawn*

    Dirge: Okay then. Let's see how this works.

    *He creates another, larger barrier with his ring*

    *The Cybertronians charge right into it, and are knocked out*

    *Dirge continues flying around, fighting his way towards Figlio*

    -----

    <Earth's Moon>

    *Blackout just stares at Nu-13*

    Blackout: Tell me, please. Who are you? What gives you the right to just barge in here and tell me some incredible sob story?

    -----

    <Skies above Datrio>

    *Deathsaurus laughs, but then hears something snap inside his chest*

    *This time, he fails to suppress his cry of pain*

    Deathsaurus: Agh.....something's wrong.....get me out of here!

    *Some Pirates fly up to Deathsaurus and carry him away*

    *They all fly towards an asteroid near Datrio*

    -----



    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7467
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:22 am

    Xonyt: So, if this works the way I think...wait..You don't know who your Somebody is? You know all our names are just anagrams of our Somebodys name with an X thrown in, right? I was Ynot, Axel was Lea, Lexaeus was Aeleus, et c.

    *He stabs another Heartless*

    Xonyt: Anyway, if these work they way I think, that beastie of a heartless back in town should be cake., with the catch that it's heart isn't going to be sent to Kingdom Hearts. So, we can either do what we were told, or do what they meant. What you think?
    ----

    *Kratos falls from a tall building on top of Ra, taking him by surprise*

    Kratos: I will be back for you later.

    *Grabs the Sun God and uses his ring to hurl him into the hovering Figlio to bring him to the ground*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:30 am

    OOS: postin' a short one 'cause I can Razz

    -----

    <Figlio v. the Lanterns>

    *Turel gets up, and charges at Perseus*

    Turel: YOU! SHALL! NOT! PASS!

    *He fires at Perseus several times, then pulls out his sword and jumps towards him*

    Turel: FOR THE GENERALISSIMO!


    *Dirge fires his Shining Fist at a fighter-jet Cybertronian*

    *It hits him head-on*

    *He spins out of control and flies towards Figlio at a high speed*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4631
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:53 am

    [ Earth's Moon: ]

    Nu: I am an agent of higher powers.

    *The sword behind her shudders, but no attack is made*

    Nu: You are in danger as much as all others.

    Serrator: *Staff held before face, turns away* ...

    Octoroo: Ooh-ah-ooh... *Stays by Serrator's side*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ West City, Datrio: ]

    *Models 18, 17, and 13 have all been recovered*

    *Now in a dimly-lit room, sat on examination tables, a certain sugar addict is looking them over*

    Kokonoe: *A sucker hanging out of mouth, prods at the exposed metal beneath some of 13's scars* This design is definitely of Gero's make.

    *She then walks over to stand between 18 and 17, and removes a foot from one of her shoes to itch at the back of the other leg*

    Kokonoe: But these two are cyborgs. Gero should have never gotten clearance to make these two semi-mechanical. Something has to have changed with his commanders.

    Makoto: *Flounces out from behind a tall computer* Professor! Indigo want to know when you'll be done with the examination!

    Kokonoe: Tell them I'll be done when I'm done, and that I might feel inclined to take my sweet time if everyone doesn't get out of my hair and let me work.

    Makoto: You got it! *Runs out again, slamming the door behind herself as she goes*

    Kokonoe: *Siiigh* Now, let me see... *Readies a number of devices*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Desperado Enterprises: ]

    *Most of everyone is out of the shop*

    Hilda: *Is watching a news channel on the TV, seemingly looking for something*

    Yoruichi: *Lifting weights nearby* What's on your mind? You seem awfully invested in the news, today.

    Hilda: There's something I'm - *Stops short, then turns the volume up so that both of them can hear*

    ...would like to announce the beginning of the fourteenth annual Great Hei Fon Race! From all over our star system, and from systems beyond, private ships and company-endorsed craft alike will be racing for our grand prize! Anyone who places in the top three win 500,000 wong, and the Champion will win a total of 1,000,000 wong! If you have faith in your craft, we invite you to find a sponsor and take flight for the gold!

    Hilda: ... *Mutes the TV, looking closely at all of the ships pictured as the news show's guest talks*

    *Once she sees something, she turns the TV off and rises up to her feet*

    Yoruichi: *Sighs with a bit of a smile* This should be fun.

    Hilda: Not if I'm right about this. *Heads into the ship without another word*

    Yoruichi: *Puts the weights down and goes for the fridge*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13558
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:09 am

    *Perseus uses his Hau to block Turel's shots*

    *he then forms a hammer, and smashes it into Turel*

    *Perseus lands on the ground, and makes rock constructs, throwing several of them at Turel*

    *he fires more lantern lasers at Turel, then walks away*

    ---

    *Figlio hears the whistling, and moves out of the way*

    *the mass of energy misses most of him, but grazes his shoulder, burning away armor and cutting his skin*

    *Figlio curses as he sees a drop of blood*

    *he looks up, and sees Ra smash into him, knocking him down*

    *the hover-chariot crashes into the Cybertronian jet*

    *Figlio falls to the ground in front of Perseus*

    Perseus: "Concede. You army will fall, as will you, son of Armechio."

    Figlio: "*smiles* You're so far behind it's pitiful. Fine, you can take me. If you leave my armies alone."

    Perseus: "Fine."

    *Perseus grabs Figlio, and creates handcuffs out of Platinum Lantern energy*

    Perseus: "We have what we came for. Let us leave this planet. Their army is now leaderless."

    Ra: *on the ground* "The son of Zeus is here...."


    *Meanwhile, Vellt falls unconscious*

    ---


    F-Klak: "Of course. You believe the legends and seek the hidden treasure? *F-Klak pauses* Very well. I shall help you find it. But be forewarned, my meddling will not change the fate of the Leyline. If you are not destined to have it forever, you will lose it. I cannot change that."

    ---

    *Roxas slightly frowns*

    Roxas: "Uuuh...I don't know, Xonyt. We'd be breaking the rules...what if we get caught? We'll get turned into Dusks!"



    _________________


    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8420
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:00 pm

    Drackovack

    Blue: *stares at Dario where he is passed out on the ground* Should we...even bother with this guy. Even by my standards he seems a magnet for trouble. Enough people want to kill my fuzzy hide without help.

    Jackieranda: You should probably ask your companion before just leaving him.

    Blue: I guess. But, what has he actually done. Besides tap around and draw that one guy who was hacking at your roots.

    Elric: Eh, leave him or not. Doesn't matter. Why Oracling is hard! Future's mutable. Always a timeline where you did the other thing or some other one did. Doesn't really matter. In the scheme of things it all works itself out. ...except for when it doesn't. *He starts snickering*

    Blue: ...right.
    avatar
    sakura_dark_twin22
    Member

    Posts : 73
    Coins : 4023
    Reputation : 2103
    Join date : 2012-07-13
    Age : 24

    Re: BZPB

    Post by sakura_dark_twin22 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:22 pm

    Drackovack
    San II: *looks at Blue and yawns and blinks. She just looks at everyone.* You can do as you wish. I dont understand what just happened. Flying people. I have never seen that before.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31398
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:20 am

    <Cybertron>

    *Dirge lands next to Figlio*

    Dirge: Don't shoot me, chaps. I've just been dying to do this since we got here.

    *He sends a sudden uppercut at Figlio's jaw*


    *Turel is hit by most of the attacks, and ends up heavily damaged and pinned under rocks*

    *Several Cybertronians gather around him, dig him out, and carry him away*

    -----

    <Earth's Moon>

    Blackout: This is how you choose to convince me? More pretentious talk and sabre-rattling?

    *Blackout walks slowly towards Nu-13*

    Blackout: Tell your "higher power", assuming that it even exists, that Makuta Blackout will not speak to a mere messenger. Whoever you work for should deign to show themselves, if they wish to gain my support.

    -----

    <Asteroid near Datrio>

    *Deathsaurus' Pirates set up camp on the asteroid*

    *They set up a distress beacon, and send a message calling for help*

    -----

    <Dekan>

    *A small ship drops out of hyperspace near Dekan, and begins to orbit the planet*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7467
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:05 am

    [Cave of Wonders]

    Xonyt: Then what would they do? You, me and Snowflake are the only members of the Organization who actually contribute to Kingdom Hearts. As many Heartless as the others fell, it doesn't matter because they just reform elsewhere. Only a Keyblade releases the heart. Get rid of you and me, that leaves frosty, who, despite a great KNOWLEDGE of the Keyblades abilities, lacks much COMBAT experience, and requires two guards at all times.

    *Slashes the last of the Nova Shadows*

    Xonyt: Do you remember who they send with her? Me and or you. Because if she can't finish of the target, they need you or me to, to ensure that the target's heart still goes where it needs. They will not get rid of their two most valuable assets for letting this guy get on with his life. And hey, if they try it, we get to see what these blades do to Nobodys.

    ---

    [Cybertron]

    *Kratos approaches Dirge*

    Kratos: (Quietly) If you were born here, I would suggest making friends again, now that you are a Platinum Lantern. Their current leader is being taken away in cuffs, their fall back leader, Ra, will most likely be taking a one way trip to Hades soon, if you know what I mean.

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:35 pm