BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    sakura_dark_twin22
    Member

    Posts : 73
    Coins : 3930
    Reputation : 2103
    Join date : 2012-07-13
    Age : 23

    Re: BZPB

    Post by sakura_dark_twin22 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:08 am

    Drackovack, Kerodan Pass

    *She walks in with following the group. She stays quiet and and does a slight bow when she sees the person she is guessing is Elric.*

    San II: Hello, Thank you for letting us enter your home.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8327
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:25 am

    Drackovack, Elric's House

    Elric: *Waves his hand dismissively.* Yeah, yeah no problem. *He gestures to the woman at the table* This is my lovely girlfriend Jackieranda.

    Jackieranda: Greetings, and welcome to our hom-

    Blue: *Glomps the woman* HIIIIIIIII JACKIE!! So you two made up again? That's so cute!!

    Jackieranda: *Doesn't even react to pull away from Blue's hug.* Of course you find that you're responsible for near every one of our break ups is irrelevant?

    Blue: Eh, better me than that you blame each other. Ooh! What kind of tea is it??

    Jackieranda: -.- it's a magic teapot. Pours whatever tea you want.

    Blue: Oooh! *Pours herself some catnip tea and sprawls along the side of the table.* This is good stuff!

    Jackieranda: Anyway, travelers. My trees monitored your approach. Trouble lurks in these woods.

    Elric: Dear!

    Jackieranda: Shush, darling. You're a terrible oracle anyway.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:42 am

    SMT: "Huh."


    *leaves with everyone else*


    *Olarcha feels something calling out to her from the skeleton*

    ---

    DMH: "I wasn't concerned with anything."

    Nadle: "Begin forming a defensive perimeter. Something's coming, Ado Edem."

    *D-Klak, Abneris, and DM Helryx walk up Osseron Tyrok*

    DK: "Abneris, call the Rogue Shadow. Everyone else good?"

    Me: We're good. Ferret, get your friends and...sisenemy ready. You'll be in charge of defending this area.

    Coro: "I will stay with them."

    Me: Alright. Nadle, Jortenn, let's go.

    *they run towards the front of the prison*

    DK: "Whenever you're ready, Osseron Tyrok. I'll teleport you to our ship."

    *Suddenly, Caiaphus's transport arrives several miles from the prison*

    *he walks out with the pirate who was driving them*

    Caiaphus: "They are several miles away from us. We should find the path of least resistance. That prison is not something I want to deal with right now. What do you suggest, Nasus?"

    ---

    *Axalara approaches Lancer*

    Axalara: "Lancer, I need you to pick something up at this location. *shows him coordinates*"

    Lancer: "Gotcha! No problem!"

    Axalara: "Shall I send back up?"

    Lancer: "Nah, I'm good."

    *he gets in a spaceship, and leaves the planet, heading for the planet Zev was telling me about*

    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone. DRJ, You have a lot of reading to do.


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:57 am

    [ Drackovack, Kerodan Pass, Elric & Jackie's Cottage: ]

    *Though he's followed the group inside, Dario hasn't sat down*

    *In fact, he's kept quite distant from the group - He's stood right next to the door, ears twitching occasionally*

    *Everything about him telegraphs unease and a bit of distress*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Malchior IV: ]

    Ado: Roger. *Takes flight with his Ether Liners*

    *They fan out to form a defensive perimeter, per Nadle's orders*

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: If this set-up doesn't work for you, I can change it, Klak.

    ---

    [ Aera (The Planet I Told Klak About): ]

    *The entire planet is a sandy wasteland*

    *No brush, no wildlife, no sign of life at all can be seen in any direction*

    *However, far away on the horizon, some kind of huge structure seems to float a few kilometers in the air*

    *As soon as Lancer leaves his craft, the sands begin to shift - Although there's no breeze in the choking, hot, stale air*

    *From the sand itself rise up a dozen or so machines - Each one's main body is spherical, stood atop heavily-plated legs and with a glowing vermillion eye on the front; meanwhile, each one has two or three exhaust pipes smoking atop them*

    Machine 1: Well, well, well...I don't think we've had an offworlder stupid enough to land on the ground in about 6,800 hours.

    Machine 2: You'd better be ready to die, organic weakling!! *Extends a pair of spindly arms, both ended in some kind of torches*

    *However, just as it's about to attack, its arm is grabbed and crushed violently out of the blue*

    *The assailant is a figure with short, messy, lavender hair; feathered, elven ears that resemble small wings; and an actual pair of huge wings with orchid-colored feathers on her back. She wears a bodysuit with silver plates of armor attached, as well as a long, tattered, faded, dark brown scarf*

    *While her blue eyes with their slit pupils (As well as the cloth mask over her lower face) possess an enigmatic beauty, this is tempered by the slender, scaly claw on her hands and feet, akin to the talons of a bird*

    Machine 1: It's the Deserter!! Atta - *Is cut off by his ally's severed arm being swung at him like a weapon*

    *As the limb is used to bludgeon its former owner into incapacitation, the other machines extend limbs with various kinds of weaponry*

    ???: *Turns to look at Lancer* These are among the weakest of the machines. I can tell you'll have no problem.

    Machine 1: You keep your cocky mouth shut!! *Opens fire with a pair of flechette guns*

    ???: *With a single wingbeat, ascends above the attack and swoops in towards the apparent enemy leader*

    Machine 1: Ach - Urgh - Get off of me - *Cannot take aim at her as she rakes her claws across his armor, steadily working through the first layer*

    *Meanwhile, half of the others take aim at Lancer, priming a variety of armaments*

    *Wordlessly, they all fire at him*


    Last edited by And Hello! Zev on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:26 am

    Xonyt: Well, this is my time to shine.

    *Xonyt leaps into the air and hovers, then flies at the Heartless with his keyblade outstretched*

    *The Heartless pauses for a moment and retreats in the air, then turns invisible*

    *Xonyt pauses in the air, hovering with one foot hanging in the air, while the other appears to be propped up against something*

    Xonyt: Where'd ya go?

    *Xonyt is struck in the back and sent flying*

    Xonyt: Tricky one, huh? Let's see how you like it when you can't see ME!

    *Xonyt waves his Keyblade to the left and fires off a orb of black energy, then right and straight*

    Xonyt: SHADAGA!

    *The three orbs of energy pulse once, twice, then on the third explode into darkness, covering all of Agrabah*

    Xonyt: Welcome to my world.

    *Xonyt falls upon the Heartless, striking blow after blow, disappearing after each one into the shroud of night*

    Xonyt: Oh come on, what are you? No heartless has this much life in them! Well, except maybe Xemnas's heartless, but I don't think he counts...

    *Reacting on the sound of Xonyt's voice, the Heartless swings and narrowly misses, but the way it swung it's blade caught Xonyt's attention*

    Xonyt: Wait a tick...

    *Xonyt sneaks behind the Heartless and grabs him by the head and lifts him off the ground. In response to this, the heartless starts squirming and swinging wildly*

    Heartless?: STUPID HEARTLESS! LET GO!

    *The Heartless? brings his legs up and slams his feet into Xonyt's Chest, launching itself, and putting Xonyt on his rump*

    Xonyt: UMPH! I knew it!

    *Xonyt casts Reflectra on himself, dispelling all magicks cast on him, revealing the Heartless to be Roxas*

    Xonyt: Saix up to his ole' tricks, eh?
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8327
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:56 pm

    Malchior IV

    Ferret: Yes! I'm the adult here!

    Mink: ...your competition is me, and the drunk foxy. Stiff competition.

    Ferret: Indeed! Right, well me and the zombies will take one side. Mink will take the opposite side, and then K'theenya and the kids can fill any holes. Zombie, did you get that?

    Zombie: *Jumps in from around a corner* Yes ma'am! I already relayed the order. *The zombies accordingly swarm around*

    Kithlara: Um, I can try and put shields on everybody! *Casts her spherical green shields around all the zombies and people.* They should hold up to a moderate amount of force...um they're better than nothing right?

    Mink: Yeah, whatever I just wanna get back at whoever gave me this stupid headache with that pinging.

    Drackovack, Elric's house

    Jackieranda: *Regards Dario* You ought to at least get a drink. What's out there won't be any more dangerous if you go at it dehydrated.
    avatar
    sakura_dark_twin22
    Member

    Posts : 73
    Coins : 3930
    Reputation : 2103
    Join date : 2012-07-13
    Age : 23

    Re: BZPB

    Post by sakura_dark_twin22 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:01 pm

    San II: *She stays quiet as she watches whats going on around her. She lightly bites on her lips and holds her basket.*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:23 pm

    Nadle: "*to Klak and company* We will fight them."

    Me: This had better work.

    ---

    *Coro looks at Mink and co.*

    Coro: "You all seem prepared. Excellent."

    *he sits down*

    ---

    *D-Klak, Abneris, DM Helryx, and Osseron Tyrok are in the Rogue Shadow II, and begin to ascend*

    DK: "Let's go to a random location."

    ---

    *Caiaphus sees the Rogue Shadow II in the distance*

    Caiaphus: "That's probably them. They must have sensed the ping, which means Klak knows I am here. Excellent."

    *a portal opens under Nasus, leading right into the Rogue Shadow II*

    *She falls into the hole, and is now in the Cargo Room of the ship*

    ---

    Abneris: "What was that, sir?"

    DK: "Just get out of here!"

    *the ship leaves the planet*

    ---

    (Back at Nadle and Co.)

    Pirate Pilot: "So what are we doing here, exactly? I don't like prisons eh."

    Caiaphus: "We're fighting Klak, of course."

    *the Pirate Pilot gulps*

    *Caiaphus teleport himself and the pilot in front of Klak*

    Me: CAIAPHUS! I should have known you were behind all this!!

    Caiaphus: "Only the ping, but it seems there was an attack here not long ago. Pity I missed that."

    *Nadle, Klak, and Jortenn all charge at Caiaphus*

    *Caiaphus dodges their attacks, and grabs Jortenn by the arm*

    Caiaphus: "Surprised to see you alive."

    Jortenn: "Thanks, but I'm a clone. I should say the same about you. Everyone here thought you were dead."

    Caiaphus: "I got better. *punches Jortenn, sending him flying to the other side of the prison*"

    Nadle: "Ado Edem! Charge!"

    *Jortenn crashes near Ferret and co.*

    Jortenn: "Caiaphus...*cough* is here!"

    Coro: "He must have been the source of the ping. *calmly gets up* Shall we?"

    ---

    Lancer: "Yeah, gotcha!"

    *he leaps into the air, and flies by, shooting at the robots with a shotgun*

    Lancer: "Who wants some of this?"

    ---

    EDIT: Adding Roxas

    Roxas: "Wait...you weren't a Heartless either? What was Saix thinking?! I could have killed you!"


    Last edited by Kessler on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________


    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7384
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:31 pm

    -Rouge Shadow II-

    *Osseron Tyrok boards*

    OT:" Well, best bet for me would be some backwater medival world, I'll be fine on that type of planet. Even if Nasus tracks me down I think I should be able to deal with her, especially if she had to ditch those hunter-killer robots she loves. Someplace out of the way as well, the less it's been influenced by your adventures and wars the better..."

    -Cargo Room-

    *Nasus looks around, and decides that discretion is the best option. Finding a crate of supplies she dissasembles enough of its contents to be able to fit inside and hides in the cargo*

    Nasus:"once you're alone Fleshman, We shall finish our business..."

    -Drackovack, Elric's house-

    *The Happy Mask Salesman serves himself a cup of tea, and sits down, his pack appearing next to his seat without him ever having moved to take it off*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:58 am

    Xonyt: That would probably be what he was thinking. Didn't he do that to you before, with that Data Clone? What'd you do to piss him off, steal his best friend?

    *Xonyt releases his sword brushes himself off*

    Xonyt: So, when you think they'll let us come back?
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8327
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:04 am

    Malchior IV

    Mink: I'm always down with wreaking havoc!

    --

    Ferret: It's go time!

    Zombie: Oh no, not again.

    *With a spectacularly fangy grin Ferret gestures and the shadows stretch out from the walls grabbing everyone who's supposed to be at the battle. After getting dragged through a strangely disturbing dimension filled with pulsing black...things everyone is deposited a close to the fight.*

    Mink: *Lands with her sword already out and her aura ablaze she charges Caiaphus with her usual foolhardiness slashing wildly.* Hiya!

    Ferret: Tchya. Always with the charging. *Her shadows swarm up and attempt to wrap around the limbs of the opposition to hinder them.*

    Mink: AT LEAST I KNOW HOW TO DO THINGS OTHER THAN FILL A SUPPORT ROLE.

    Ferret: YOUR MOM IS A SUPPORT ROLE.

    Mink: WE'RE TWINS IDIOT.

    Ferret: YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TREATS SUPPORT ROLES LIKE THEY'RE A BAD THING.

    K'theenya: *Bounds up to pirate guy.* Hi hi hi! I guess I'll be your opponent for the evening! Isn't that neat!?!? *Shaking up her jug she uncaps it and a fine mist comes out in the pirate's direction. She sets said mist on fire, making a fireball that is hurtling at him.*

    *Kithlara and Diru take a moment to recover.*

    Kithlara: *Springs up first* Whoa! That was...something! *Reinforces shields over everyone and heals any injuries anybody had aquired.*

    Diru: *Finally scrambles to her feet* Definitely. Something. That's a word for it. *Enchants the shields of herself and Kithlara with a lightning spell to send a charge on contact before going after the pirate with an intent to punch*

    Zombie: *The last to recover he makes his way to his feet. Blinking disorientedly he squints around.* Geeze...I really hate that...uh right! Troops! Atack! *all of the zombies Zombie excluded swarm over to Caiaphus and the pirate*







    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:56 am

    [ Drackovack, Kerodan Pass, Elric & Jackie's House: ]

    Dario: ...Thank you, ma'am. Where may I get a glass of water?

    *He takes a step closer to the group, but no further*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Aera, Outside Lancer's Ship: ]

    *The eyes of two robots are punctured - As the glass shatters, they slump to the ground*

    Leading Robot: *Has had both of his arms and his legs ripped off* You fools!! Get the Deserter!! GET HER N -

    *He's interrupted by the "Deserter" plunging her claw through his body cavity; her hand comes out the other side, carrying a wailing voice generator that is crushed into silence*

    ???: *Darts away, delivering a flying roundhouse kick that sends a robot tumbling across the sand*

    *Her pupils narrow as a couple of robots try to enter Lancer's ship*

    *She swings one claw, releasing a series of pale purple airblades that rend their arms at the shoulders*

    ???: We have to force a retreat, or hold them off until the Strahl arrives. Once it secures your ship, we can talk about the state of affairs.

    *With a swift movement, she releases a gale - Its sheer force is so great that a number of robotic joints lock up in the dustcloud*

    ???: *Flaps her wings once, twice, then takes to the air* You're quite an able hand at this.

    *Another wingbeat sends glowing, pale purple, daggerlike feathers raining down*

    ???: We don't get combatants here often. What's your name?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Rainforests South of West City: ]

    *A group of armored figures traipses through*

    *Their leader is of a huge, portly, porscine race, garbed in horned armor that only has an eyehole on the left of his helm; he carries a large buckler, and a one-handed, single-bladed axe*

    *As they move through, their leader signals for them to stop*

    ???: ... *Stomps once on the ground* Harang dalg! Agra dalg narath!

    *A suspiciously familiar Irumok in their number peers around through his lens*

    Blegnekk: ...Gheheheheh. *Takes out a pair of submachineguns, and instantly opens fire*

    *In response to the cries of hidden soldiers being torn into, a number of long, flexing darts whiffle out and kill two of the soldiers*

    *Then, a figure leaps high up and punches a large sphere into the gut of the leader*

    Leader: Hrrrrrrrrrrrrah!! *Bounces it away, punching a hole straight out of a tree*

    *Out of the trees fall Troika soldiers, carrying short, stout spears, headed by carved black volcanic rock*

    *They land nimbly, and begin stabbing into enemy soldiers*

    *Two of them approach Blegnekk, but he punches one in the face so hard that his jaw audibly breaks, and then delivers an uppercut to the other's stomach that instantly knocks him out*

    Leader: *Buries his axe in another's chest, before Vi pounces on him*

    Vi: *Has an OverSoul, with elbow-height, fingerless gloves, greaves, and shinguards; and a helmet with two bars extending down to frame her face*

    *She delivers several punches around the enemy leader's head, before doing a backflip off of him*

    *A series of dull thuds can be heard drawing nearer and nearer, from random directions*

    *Abruptly, the ball from before ricochets off of a tree meters behind the armored leader*

    *It proceeds to collide with his back, drilling him into the mud*

    Vi: *Lets the ball land in her grasp, as the OverSoul dissolves* Good job, Mic. *Pets the golden jaguar spirit's hitodama between the ears*

    Blegnekk: Harg'nakk ghursh thakk!! *Throws down a smokebomb and retreats*

    Vi: *Watches as her troops quickly collect prisoners*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:40 pm

    DK: *smiles* "Excellent. I know just the place."

    *The Rogue Shadow II jumps to light speed, and arrives on a planet that will someday have a name and description whenever Sarge or Klak want it to have one*

    *the ship lands*

    DK: "You could take the back entrance. It's much more discreet. I don't want these medieval people going crazy at the sight of a man running out of a space ship. Godspeed, Osseron Tyrok."

    DM Helryx, Abneris: "Here, here!"

    ---

    Roxas: "I dunno. I guess now since we've discovered the hidden ruse, unless Saix is hiding something. What did he tell you to do?"

    *Roxas puts his key blades away*

    ---


    Lancer: "Name's Lancer, I'm a Knight of the Keruvim. What's yo name?"

    *Boston accent, mind you.*

    ---

    *Caiaphus creates a shield, blocking Mink's attack and the zombies*

    *the Pirate Pilot runs away from the zombies after having his posterior singed by the fireball*

    Pirate: "Why did I pick today to have a gun sabbatical?"

    *Caiaphus absorbs Ferret's shadows*

    Caiaphus: "Wonderful attack. And you are?"

    *Klak charges in, tackling Caiaphus*

    Me: You're not getting anymore apprentices, do you hear me?

    Caiaphus: "I already have 3. 2 more would be suffice."

    *Coro shakes his head, regaining composure after being dragged around*

    *Jortenn does the same*

    Jortenn: "Let us help Klak, Coro!"

    Coro: "How can I hurt him?"

    Jortenn: "....hand...to hand combat?"

    Coro: "Yes."

    *Caiaphus grabs Klak's face, and throws him at Nadle*

    *Coro charges at Caiaphus, but the Makuta repels him into Kithlara*

    Caiaphus: "I grow stronger....What chaotic energies are here?"

    *he turns to Mink*

    Caiaphus: "Perhaps you are quite superior to your look-a-like. And you are?"

    Me: *coughs as he is getting up* Creep.

    ---

    [i]*SM Treveya throws a knife at Olarcha's location*

    SMT: "I said, do you want any food?"

    ---

    *Nadle gets up, and calls to Ado Edem*
    [/i]


    _________________


    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8327
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:45 pm

    Drackovack, Elric's house

    Jackieranda: e.e Hold out your left hand. *Assuming he followed the directions, the branches of the roof rustle, and a wooden cup filled with water drops into Dario's hand.*

    Blue: *Slings an arm around San II* Kid, are you alright? You seem sorta nervous.

    Malchior IV

    K'theenya: *Chases after the pirate and transforms attempting to catch him by the scruff the way she did the earlier prisoner* Chk! Choook! ^w^

    Kithlara: Eek!

    Diru: Why you...*helps Kithlara up*

    Ferret: *Glares at the loss of her shadows* and why the hell should I answer you!?

    Mink: Why, sir I must say that's quite the eye you have. M'name is Mink C. Oolong, and the wuss over there is Ferret X. She's special, I'm afraid. The doctors said there was nothing that could be done. It's tragic really. *Pausing she sticks her right hand, the one not holding a sword over her heart and looks solemn.*

    Ferret: Mink, you ASS! Where do you get off saying I'M weaker!??

    Mink: *Cracks open an eye* Dear sister, I'm not the one missing an arm.

    Ferret: I said it'd grow back! Why does no one believe me!

    Mink: The point is you lost it in the first place.

    *By this point they're basically ignoring the fighting*

    Ferret: Tch! I wasn't paying attention to silly things like that! I was just having FUN ripping into a guy.

    Mink: Aww, so the little high and mighty Ferret let herself indulge in some cathartic violence. I'm -SO- proud. *Wipes away a mock tear.* Taking after your dear sister's wonderful example! I'm almost impressed!

    Ferret: I'm going to cathartically violence your FACE. *Growling she launches herself at Mink.

    Mink: ...sis, that doesn't even make sense...Whoop! *she dodges out of the way only for Ferret to catch her ankle in a tentacle and scratch at her face.* Gah, seriously!? *She elbows ferret in the solar plexus to drive the other girl back.* Do you know how to do anything other than brawl? *Rolls her eyes* And people say I'm the crazy one, honestly.

    Ferret: Grrr... *She knocks the sword out of Mink's hand. Still flaming the sword catches a few of the vapors from K'theenya's earlier fireball with the more typical orange of flames.*

    Mink: Ooh, you're going to regret that.

    Ferret: *Hasn't noticed the other flames.* Make me.

    Mink: *Shrugs* Seems a bit pointless really. *The flames catch some of the paint remaining after the destruction as well as a few zombies on fire.* I'd suggest looking behind you.

    Ferret: As if I'd take my eyes off you...

    Zombie: Um, mistress?

    Ferret: NOT THE TIME.

    Zombie: But, mistress you really ought to listen to her because things are kind of on fire...

    Ferret: O.O WHAT? *Looking she notices the flames.* S***! S***! *Disengaging from Mink she banishes the flaming zombies and tries to smother the flames with shadows.*

    Mink: *Leans over to pick up her sword and wipes some dust off it* Everything is going to burn : D


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:34 pm

    [ Drackovack, Kerodan Pass, Elric & Jackieranda's Cottage: ]

    Dario: Thank you, ma'am. *Takes a fortifying drink of water, making sure not to guzzle it down*

    *He still has yet to sit down*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Krustallos, Crystalline Wilderness: ]

    *Just as the knife almost reaches her, Olarcha raises her hand*

    *The blade rusts away, and Olarcha tosses the empty handle and guard to the ground*

    Olarcha: No, thank you. But I appreciate your asking. *Goes back to inspecting the environment*

    *She's found the crystallized skeleton of a large beast*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Malchior IV: ]

    *In moments, Ado and his crew have alighted by Nadle*

    Ado: What's the situation?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Aera, Outside Lancer's Ship: ]

    *The mystery-woman plunges her claw into a machine*

    ???: My name is Sylphie Orchid. It's a pleasure to meet you, Lancer. *Tears out the machine's power core, trailing a number of cords with it*

    *All of a sudden, a shadow falls over the group; it's accompanied by a great whirring wind that blows sand outward from directly below the shadow's source*

    Leader Machine: *Picked up by two allies* We won't forget this, Deserter!! *Lets himself be taken along with the retreat into the sand*

    *Hovering downward is a large airship, elongated and with some kind of docking mechanism on the bottom*

    Sylphie: That is the Strahl. I hope you don't mind if we secure your ship?

    *With an abrupt flash, a female figure appears nearby the two of them; she has a slender, lithe frame, covered in mocha brown fur, jawlength, messy white hair, and upright rabbit's ears. The most noticeable parts of her outift are her long cape and her golden headband, with what looks like a real, upward-curved horn affixed above the brow, while held in her grasp is a tall wooden staff with some kind of spiralled, spikey seashell on top*

    Sylphie: Ah. Lancer, this is my friend Ktjn. Ktjn, this is Lancer.

    Ktjn: ... *Gazes flatly at Lancer, then turns back to Sylphie* Commander, do you wish to be teleported back onto the ship with...Our new guest?

    Sylphie: Depends. *Looks to Lancer* Under no circumstances can we allow those machines to infiltrate your ship. If the Strahl secures it, we can carry it safely until you leave. Would you like to be teleported onboard, so we can do that?

    *Arms crossed, she waits patiently for an answer*
    avatar
    sakura_dark_twin22
    Member

    Posts : 73
    Coins : 3930
    Reputation : 2103
    Join date : 2012-07-13
    Age : 23

    Re: BZPB

    Post by sakura_dark_twin22 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 am

    Drackovack, Elric's house

    San II: I am okay.

    *She jumps slightly since she is not use to human, well any contact. She keeps standing there and smiles lightly. She looks around the home and does not move.*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:59 am

    OOS: Sorry if I've missed anything, this was a very quick post.

    -----

    <BZP, User HQ>

    *a blue and orange fighter jet suddenly flies over User HQ*

    *it lands in front of it, and transforms into Dirge*

    *Dirge walks into the HQ*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *Chocoman sits in front of the mini-prison he is guarding*

    Chocoman: I'm bored.

    *he turns on his iPod and starts listening to Clan of Xymox*

    -----

    <Restaurant>

    *Aster finishes her food*

    Aster: So, what do we do now?

    -----

    <Cybertron>

    *Turel gathers several Cybertronians, and begins training them*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:35 am

    [User HQ]

    MY: And the Deadman has arrived. Please follow me to the briefing room one and all so you may be brought up to speed.

    *MY leads Dirge, Kratos, Videlle, Komerak, and Perseus into a room with only a long wooden table, several chairs and a holopad, which MY takes and activates*

    MY: So, let me be clear. You five have been chosen to test run the rings you now wear. The rings chose each of you because you each feel Pride very strongly, which is what powers your rings, secondarily. If your mission succeeds the Main power source will be built, and your ranks will expand. The purpose of the corp is to carry out the will of us Users. As you can see, you each have a set of armor imbued to you upon receiving the ring. You can manually switch between that and a set of spandex like clothes. Both are created from the energy of your ring, so remove the ring, and they go away.

    *MY moves the holopad to the center of the table and turns it on, showing Figlio*

    MY: Your mission will be to find this person and bring him back here. If you want out, now is the time to say so. We are not forcing you to do this. Success in the mission will determine if we let the corps stay in existence, failure, we disband it.

    *MY turns his back to them, walk a couple of steps, then turns back with a concerned look on his face*

    MY: Then again, failure would mean that you died or were captured, so you probably shouldn't count on that.

    Kratos: So, what we get out of joining your little club and following your beck and call?

    MY: Can always count on you to be direct, can't we? Yes, well, if you succeed, and stay on as Lanterns, Your names will be remembered always.

    Kratos: How?

    MY: We will construct a hall in your honor.

    *Random User slips in from a floor tile and whispers something to MY, then goes back into the floor*

    MY: And we will throw you a Galaxy wide Parade. Celebrating the First Lanterns.

    Kratos: I like it. And when we aren't 'On Duty'?

    MY: Free to do as you please, with your powers or not.

    Kratos: I'm in.

    OOS: Will edit later for Ynot and Xonyt.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:42 pm

    OOS: Will edit a part with Roxas and co. later.

    *User MK secretly creeps out of the meeting room*

    *he presses a few buttons on a machine*

    MK: This must be done.

    *he walks back into the meeting*

    ---

    *the Pirate trips and falls, and is caught in K'Theenya's jaws*

    Pirate Pilot: "Bad day to be comedic relief."

    *Quickly, the repair drones extinguish the flames, and continue the repairs. The building is less than an hour away from being as good as new*

    *Caiaphus smiles*

    Me: You're sick, Caiaphus. Pitting two sisters against each other.

    Caiaphus: "They kill each other, they are not worth my time. Whichever wins becomes my apprentice. As with everything Klak, I will always win."

    Me: You lie!

    Caiaphus: "It's my nature, Klak."

    Me: And I won't tolerate it!

    *Klak charges at Caiaphus, blasting light at him*

    *suddenly, a portal opens*

    *Nadle and Jortenn are dragged in, along with Coro, Klak, and Caiaphus*

    ---

    *D-Klak and co. have left the mysterious planet, and are on their way to Malchior IV*

    Abneris: "I am picking up an increase in wormhole activity, sir."

    DK: "Really? What cou-"

    *the Rogue Shadow II is sucked into a wormhole*

    ---

    Figlio: "Turel, I will retreat to my quarters to sleep."

    *he goes to a tent, and falls asleep, but IS NOT sucked into a wormhole*

    ---

    *Ultron is sucked into a wormhole*

    ---

    Lancer: "Yeah, gotcha! I-"

    *he suddenly gets sucked into a wormhole*

    ---

    *suddenly, a nearby computer begins beeping*

    *User MK runs out of the room, and yells at User MY*

    MK: Take care of Perseus while I'm gone!

    *he leaps into a vehicle, which flies away into the distance*



    _________________


    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8327
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:46 am

    Drackovack

    Blue: Oh! Alright then : D *She continues hanging off of San II heedless of the other's discomfort*

    Jackieranda: :I Blue, can't you see you're scaring the poor girl?

    Blue: Oh, c'mon! She was carrying me a good chunk of the way here. It's fine isn't it? Isn't it fine San?

    Jackieranda: Blue...

    Elric: Ah! Ladies please! Didn't you fine young travellers come to get your fortunes told by me, the mighty oracle?

    Malchior IV

    Mink: >.>
    Ferret: <.<

    Ferret: *Shoves glasses up nose* Eesh...why does everyone...
    Mink: *Sticks sword back into its sheath or wherever* ...think we want to kill each other!?

    K'theenya: *Releases the pirate letting him run away or whatever before shifting into human form, extinguishing all the flames by smothering them with a wave of darkness. She sits down on a handy chunk of air before taking a swig of alcohol.* Maybe 'cuz you two are always at each other's throats?

    Ferret: But! I don't actually WANT to kill her! Then there'd be no point.

    Mink: Yeah, can't rub a dead chick's nose in how much better you are-WAIT YOU SAID YOU THOUGHT WE WERE THE SAME!?

    K'theenya: I lied : D

    *Kithlara and Diru have been in the corner kinda freaking out since a WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE just got sucked into wormholes and other confusing things*

    Kithlara: ...I...I don't mean to interrupt but...
    Diru: What do we do now!?

    Ferret: *chews her lip* I don't rightfully know.

    Mink: I support destroying the prison!

    Kithlara: Oh...why?

    Mink: Cuz it's there cutie pie!
    avatar
    sakura_dark_twin22
    Member

    Posts : 73
    Coins : 3930
    Reputation : 2103
    Join date : 2012-07-13
    Age : 23

    Re: BZPB

    Post by sakura_dark_twin22 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:36 pm

    San II: It's alright. I don't Mind. She started to grown on me.

    *She smiles and relaxed a little as she keeps standing. She reaches up and pats Blue on the head.*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:26 am

    [ Drackovack, Elric & Jackie's Cottage: ]

    Dario: I can hear him. *Frowns, baring a mouth full of sharp teeth*

    *The air gains a faint electric buzz for a moment, though it fades incredibly quickly*

    *He's finished his water, set the glass down, and his fingers dig into his crossed arms' biceps*

    Dario: Just, tell me...Are we being followed by a berserker? In wolf-themed armor?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ User HQ: ]

    Videlle: Well, I'll go ahead and join in.

    *She stares intently down at her ring, as her armor flickers*

    *Her armor starts to flex and contort slightly, but never manages to change its overall shape*

    Videlle: There's no way I can fight in this...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Moon in Orbit Around Datrio: ]

    *The entire moon is frozen, but crisscrossed with valleys etched by ancient rivers*

    *Said rivers are long since gone, and the ice of the moon is preserved by the cold vacuum of space*

    *On the northern pole, however, is built a sizeable base - With six docks opened around its perimeter, several energy cannons, and an array of barrier-generating drones*

    *Drawing closer and closer is a small, dilapidated ship; most of its power is drained by a distress beacon*

    *Quickly, a tractor beam is deployed to bring the ship in - It also does preliminary scans for life*

    *Picking up nothing as the ship is brought into the dock, then sealed into a habitable space, the crew of the base look for any bodies and causes of death*

    *However, as soon as the hatch is opened, beams of orange light arc out from within and explode; incapacitating the twenty personnel drawing closer*

    *Suddenly, the top of the transport is blown to smithereens, as a pair of camouflage green mecha with square screens for faces emerge from the tight space within*

    *They raise their guns, and take aim at the two observation decks above*

    *Suddenly, on every screen in the base appears a young man with fair skin and jawlength, straight black hair, with his prominent bangs swept back behind his ears; all that can be seen of his outfit are a black shirt and orange bandana*

    ???: I bid a fond hello to the fine men and women of Datrio Moonbase Scorpio. I would like to inform you that this base is hereby under the control of the Bluemarines Corporation. All communications are being jammed. We do not wish to do any harm to Datrio, and if you agree to lend all of your resources to the Corporation's goals, no one has to suffer.

    *The commander of the station - A being with a torso that widens considerably towards the top, with long, narrow limbs and sky-blue armor - Watches from behind his glowing visor*

    Commander: ...Very well. However, I would have you know that we have a contingency system. My brain is hooked up to the base's self-destruct protocols. Should I will it, or should I die before I can deactivate it, this entire moon will explode and roast the nearest half-a-lightsecond. Now. May I ask your name?

    ???: Hm, hm, hm. You can call me Model 17.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:50 pm

    [Agrabah]

    Xonyt: I was dragged here by Lexaeus and told to kill all heartless in the area. Unless they are considering you one, there should be others in the area. Take a look around?

    *Xonyt rounds the corner and is knocked on his arse by a Wyvern like creature of great size, a name floating above it, 'Dustflier'*
    Spoiler:

    Xonyt: Hey Roxas...you've fought one of these things before, right?

    ----
    [Aeon]

    Ynot: Alright, Herald, take a look at the first dwelling we got here. Basic reinforced walls, doors set to accommodate the larger beings of your planet, running water once we get the plumbing done, and that is going to be pretty quick. These glass panes open up to allow a breeze in the hot months, and seal during the colder months to keep heat in.

    Herald: Why do I get the feeling much is missing from these dwellings?

    Ynot: You are supposed to fill them with furniture, you know? Beds, dressers, things like that.

    *Herald glances down at himself*

    Ynot: Right, not much use for clothes, so dressers are pointless. Whatever. I can make the buildings, I can't change mindsets. Fill them with trophies from hunts, I guess. Over here we got a nice brick fire place, so cooking meats and other things will be easier.

    Herald: Cooking of meats is usually reserved for special occasions, as the smoke and heat attracts scavengers.

    Ynot: *rubs his temples* Some one with better people skills, please come here.

    *There is a pause before Vultran wonders over*

    Ynot: I said better.

    Vultran: They all agreed everyone has better people skills than you, so they figured I could at least make things interesting.

    Ynot: Fine! please explain the concept of civilization to Herald.

    Vultran: Lots of building in a central, anchored location. This scares off wild beasties. You have a group work together to hunt down the food, while others perform other jobs helping the whole.

    Ynot: Vultran..that was the most coherent thing I've ever heard you say.

    Herald: In other words, these buildings strike fear into the local fauna?

    Ynot: Not always, but in general, yes. And it's usually more of the association of these buildings with their inhabitants being the dominant species on the planet that detours most. Some 'beasties', as Vultran put it, on occasion find it a challenge to try and eat the top of the food chain, got to watch out for them.

    Herald: I know the type. Took down a Banshee the other day, nasty buggers.

    Vultran: Anything named 'Banshee' usually is.

    Herald: There are other things called Banshee?

    Vultran: Hundreds. There's almost ALWAYS a Banshee on a new planet. Sharp teeth, blood curdling scream, lightning fast. Flight is optional. Then there was the Banshee of Vexal 7. Tiny puffball, adorable thing. Locals would carry them around as familiars. No one ever remembered their nasty side, as no one ever survived it. Every twelfth year, during a spectacular tri-lunar eclipse, they would grow exponentially, devour their owners, and move on to the next village.

    Herald: That's horrible!

    Vultran: That's science.

    Herald: Question. Do you collect the...what did you call it? Something N-A?

    Ynot: DNA

    Herald: Yeah, the DNA of all these Banshees?

    Vultran: Yep, got a special little cabinet for them. Hope to make one karzahni of a nightmare with them.

    Herald: I really want you to be joking, but I know you aren't.

    Ynot: Vultran, don't you have some puppy to go kick?

    Vultran: Nope, kittens today.

    ---
    [User HQ]

    MY: Good, good. Kratos, you said you have a special portal to get you to those who consider themselves gods, can you use that with other people?

    Kratos: Nope, single person only.

    MY: Hmm, that would have made it too easy. Welp, be on your way.

    *Kratos walks out and heads back for the Multiverse*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:28 am

    <User HQ>

    Dirge: I've never had a hall or a parade in my honour. I was always building halls or marching in parades for other people. Megatron, Zeta..... And now you offer me this.

    *pause for effect*

    Dirge: I will gladly work for you, Users.

    *he holds his hand out for MY to shake*


    *The Architect walks up to the now-completed Thunderwing, and touches his left eye*

    *Thunderwing is activated, and begins moving*

    T-A: Now, I just need targeting info.....

    *he pulls out his portable map, and finds Blackout on it*

    *he plugs the map into Thunderwing's neck, then unplugs it*

    *he then walks into a sort of hamster ball thing*

    *Thunderwing turns into a jet, and flies off into space*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *Chocoman sees everyone vanish into a wormhole*

    Chocoman: Odd.

    *he carries on eating a sandwich and listening to Clan of Xymox*

    -----
    <Deep space>

    *Blackout flies into a starship wreck with several large holes burned through it*

    Blackout: My Thunder Arrow. How I have missed you. You may be beyond repair, but there has to be something of use still here.....

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8327
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:44 am

    Drackovack, Elric's cottage

    Blue: *Pokes Jackie* SEE!? Kid said it's alright! I grow on people! Like certain kinds of mold!

    Jackieranda: e.e Or an infections disease.

    Blue: Exactly! Now, we came here for some ORACLEING. Scruffy, do your thing!

    Elric: ...yeah. Fine whatever. *He grabs the empty glass of water from the table and inspects it* I WISH you'd drank the tea. *Squinting at the bottom of it he glared at the bottom of the cup.* Kid, never give anyone that much of a lead. Makes it easy to decieve you by fakers. Yes though, but that's not oracle-ing, that's my girlfriend can see through trees-ing. Now for you there's some nutsiness and danger. Could be for you could be from you. It'll probably stick you in danger of shanking either way.
    *He chucks the cup out the window hitting something before going up to San* Now, you kid. You got problems. The world's a lot bigger than just this here valley, and you need to learn to put yourself first more. I know, I know. You don't believe me. But, I'm still right.
    *Grabbing the teacup Blue'd been using he stared at the dregs in disgust.* Oh goodie.

    Blue: Oooh! What is it? *She leans in*

    Elric: *Shoves it in her face* It's a cat face. =(^w^)=

    Blue: Yaayyy!

    Elric: Yeaaah. Looks like your thrice-becursed cat goddess is blocking the view. So I'm guessing that means you get some sort of big thing that has to do with her. Somehow.

    Blue: Neat! Any clue on the locations of my companions?

    Elric: ...like...?

    Blue: My elf! You met her right?

    Elric: ...Wait. You mean that waif elf that made fluffy here look outgoing? *He points at San on Fluffy* She survived extended contact with you? o.O

    Blue: Yeah! She only wound up going a little crazy! : D

    Elric: I'm never sure whether to want you to be joking or not. *Shaking his head he cut her off when she started speaking again.* Anyway. Waif elf. Fond of yellow. ...you won't be able to miss her.

    Blue: Yay!

    Jackieranda: *suddenly she stands up* He comes. Quickly, outside. *She shoos them all out of the house and follows herself*

    ---

    Malchior IV

    *Mink and Ferret have both wandered well outside the prison grounds. The kitsune trio are off having 'lessons' which probably consists of K'theenya trying to get her students drunk and teaching them drinking songs.*

    Mink: *Fumes and kicks a rock.* That guy seemed INTERESTING. It's a shame.

    Ferret: He was a skeezelord. If you're that determined to best me I doubt selling your soul to the devil is a good way to go about it.

    Mink: o.O Sis, I've got a chunk of a chaos god's soul in me. I already HAVE. Doubt that guy coulda thrown too much new and interesting at me. 'sides the big C don't like his agents being held up. Things happen.

    Ferret: Of course they do...

    *SUDDENLY THE DRUNKEN FERRET CRASHES IN FRONT OF THEM. Both girls jump backwards.*

    Mink: *Coughs from the dust cloud* WHAT THE HELL!?

    Ferret: >.o That ship, it looks familiar...

    *The hatch opens and out comes a small lemur-like alien waving around a blaster pistol*

    Little Lemur Guy: HANDS UP. NOBODY MOVE.

    *Both sisters look at each other and each raise an eyebrow lips twisted. Mutually shrugging they raise their arms above their heads.*

    Mink: :S Alright. Now what.

    Llg: YOU DID IT. *He didn't actually expect that to work so he jumps around excitedly.* You! Sexy cat women! The glorious leader was searching for you.

    Ferret: ...what.

    Llg: YOU DON'T QUESTION IT. YOU GO WHERE WE TELL YOU. INTO THE SHIP.

    *Raising her eyebrow even higher Ferret walks inside the corridor of the ship. Mink follows shaking with suppressed laughter. After being led to the bridge that's manned with more Lemurians they're faced with a large plush chair. The occupant spins around.*

    Ferret: ORPHEUS!

    Mink: ...you know this guy?

    Orpheus: Ah! Ms. Ferret! I'm sorry the place is a mess, but there's simply so much of it to clean and-*he takes in Mink* Ms Ferret! Did you clone yourself? D8





    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:59 pm

    [ User HQ: ]

    Videlle: Hey! How do I change my armor into something more lightweight?

    *Her armor is twisting and warping frenetically, but still refuses to - Oop*

    *With a suddenly pop! and a flash, it's settled into a lightweight, formfitting, white and platinum-colored spandex suit*

    Videlle: Well, this will work. *Looks up at User Ynot* I'll never be able to make another interstellar magical mystery tour like how I got here. Any bright suggestions?

    *Arms crossed, she taps one finger impatiently*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Drackovack, Kerodan Pass, Outside the Cottage: ]

    *Just as the group makes it outside, a figure lands a ways ahead of them*

    *He has tanned skin, short, messy brown hair, and messily-stitched leather armor - Topped off by clawed boots and a wolf's head-shaped helmet with ears and chipped button eyes*

    *Mounted on his back is a huge sword, wrapped from hilt to tip in worn cloth bandages, while sheathed on his hip is a huge dagger*

    Dario: Trance the Berserker of the Lunar Fang Dark Guild, I am Vice-Admiral Dario Nethneth of the Ctarl-Ctarl Empire, and Commander of the Teeko Kubali! I intend to place you under arrest for countless crimes against my people, but I insist that you fight back. Please, I'll give you a free shot. *Rips shirt open, and throws it to the ground*

    *Before you can say "God, keep your shirt on, Dario!", Trance has unwrapped his blade and swung it down towards Dario's shoulder*

    *It's stopped short, although a small trickle of blood runs down his arm*

    Dario: Did your sword hit? I couldn't tell. Let me try. *Puts a roundhouse right hook into Trance's eye*

    Trance: *Rolls through the air, piercing his sword into the ground and perching atop its handle*

    *Seemingly unharmed, he begins to froth at the mouth - Blank white eyes bulging madly*

    Dario: Rrrrrrgggghhhhhh... *Hunches over, nails growing into claws, and a short, bushy, spotted tail growing from the end of spine* RRRRRROOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

    *Pupils narrowed to slits, teeth grown into fangs, he slams the ground so hard that chunks of dirt fly into the air*

    Dario: Concentrate fire and dust this b---h!! *Speeds in, swinging claws*

    Trance: *Kicks Dario in the chin, sending the Ctarl-Ctarl flipping away to land on all fours*

    *He then howls, levering on his sword to remove it from the ground before he lifts it high into the air*

    *As he goes after Dario again, he temporarily ignores the others*

    Dario: NOW!! GET HIM NOOOOWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR!!
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:38 am

    <The Thunder Arrow>

    *Blackout is still roaming the Thunder Arrow's corridors, when suddenly an explosion sends him flying*

    *Thunderwing flies through the hole in his jet mode, then transforms into his robot form*

    Thunderwing: *with the Architect's voice* Your time has come and gone.

    *Thunderwing fires light bolts at Blackout*

    -----

    <Orbit around Datrio>

    *A heavy cruiser drops out of hyperspace near Datrio*

    *It assumes orbit around Datrio, and begins dropping plasma bombs on it*

    *It also begins broadcasting a message*

    Deathsaurus: "My name is Captain Deathsaurus. Your planet has been targeted by the Argenta Guild. You will remain targeted until you have transferred to us the sum of 100,000,000 Lucre. Have a good day."

    *Deathsaurus turns to his crewmen*

    DS: I have a feeling we're gonna be rich, lads.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:50 am

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    *A single bomb has slagged a nearby beach*

    *Outside of the docks, Models 18 and 13 look up in the sky*

    Model 13: Well, we've got quite a problem on our hands. *Cracks knuckles*

    Model 18: You don't say. *Heads into the docks, and makes her way towards a two-seat ship*

    Dockhand: Wait, ma'am, this ship is property of the Lorgan Fleet, you can't just - *Finds himself backhanded into the wall*

    Model 18: Tell them Model 18 of the Gero Series needed to borrow it. The Doctor's good for it. C'mon, 13.

    Model 13: *Sigh* You're violent today... *Hovers up and over to take the seat behind hers*

    Model 18: *Takes the pilot's chair, before pulling part of her glove up and away from her left wrist*

    *Out darts a small, prehensile cord, which plugs into a data card-reader*

    *In moments, she's hacked into the ship's controls, and blazed out of the dock*

    *Had any personnel been there, they would have been roasted alive - Still, ridiculous damage has been done to the equipment inside*

    *The small ship ascends towards the sky, before managing to reach escape velocity*

    *It circles around Deathsaurus's ship - The pilot ignoring the danger - And opens up a pair of tubes*

    Model 18: Let's see if the Lorgans can build a good ship. *Sends a command to launch two energy missiles*

    *They close in on the thrusters towards the back of the ship*

    *Without waiting to see the results, Model 18 darts the ship down back into the atmosphere*

    Model 18: 13, bail out! *Activates the ejector seat, before taking flight away from the ship*

    Model 13: *Does the same* Woman, are you insane!?

    Model 18: Insane like a fox. *Stops at a hover several meters from the flying ship*

    Model 13: *Stops just beside her with a huff*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:03 am

    <Orbit over Datrio>

    *The missiles hit the ship's thrusters, destroying them*

    *The ship begins to fall out of orbit*

    Deadbolt: Cap'n, we are falling out of orbit!

    Deathsaurus: DO YOU NOT THINK I HAVE NOTICED THAT?! Do you at least know what caused it?

    R-Blade: DEATH FROM ABOVE, cap'n!

    Deathsaurus: I am surrounded by idiots. *sigh* Let's bail out before we burn up.

    *The pirates shoot holes in the walls, and fly out*

    Deathsaurus: I wonder what caused this.....incident.....


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:23 am

    [ Skies Above Datrio: ]

    Model 18: You're looking at her.

    *She accesses her scanner while watching Deathsaurus*

    Scanner A.I.: Cannot determine reiryoku count. Machine-based. Highly dangerous. Chance of victory, 48%. Chance of defeat, 52%. Chance of circumvention, 0%. Chance of termination upon defeat, 100%.

    Model 18: *Raises hand, as the area is covered by a dark green field, detailed by lime green lines* I hope you didn't expect for there to be no capable fighters on this planet.

    *She compresses the field down into a tiny mote of green light, which is closed into her fist*

    Model 18: Buster Shot. *Opens hand, releasing a wide, devastating shockwave of green energy*

    Model 13: *Throws hand forward, releasing a volley of red energy blasts*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Desperado Enterprises: ]

    *Inside the common room, Suzuka kneels at one table, drinking tea*

    *Meanwhile, Axl is watching TV with Gene; Jim is going over their sales for the week; and Hilda is tinkering with her mechanical arm, wearing a loose, sleeveless shirt and a pair of shorts*

    *Coming through the door, Yoruichi is instantly made the center of attention*

    Hilda: Did you find any leads on the status of the 108 Stars on Hei Fon 4?

    Yoruichi: Unfortunately, no. They're quite good at covering their tracks.

    Ryoko: *Phases her head out of the ship, yawns, and retreats back inside*

    *The group uneasily goes back to what they were doing*

    ---

    [ Local Docks: ]

    *Before a tall, reptillian being, Aisha counts plastic cards with red stripes on them*

    *The creature before her has blue scales, a cream white "underbelly", a long neck with spines just at the corners of his beak-like jaws, and oddly-positioned eyes of a jade green color; he wears an orange and white uniform of a dockhand*

    Aisha: Wow. You pay a pretty nice tip. *Griiin* Aisha will be able to pay for a nice snack with this! Thanks!

    ???: No, ma'am, it's fine, I say it's completely fine. The entire dock is on edge, I say we're all on edge. *Twists head all the way around to shout something in a clicking language at another of his race*

    Aisha: Huh. I don't remember ever seeing a Silgrian on edge. Even us Ctarl-Ctarl rarely spook you - An admirable, if hazardous kind of bravery.

    Silgrian: Well, ma'am, at least your feline folk, I say, at least the Ctarl-Ctarl have their honor. We've lost track of a creature, I say a monstrous creature, that we have to track down.

    Aisha: ... *Leeeans in* Do tell. *Smirk steadily grows wider and wider* Hmmmmm~? Aisha wants to hear all~ about it!

    Silgrian: Y'see ma'am, this creature was a delivery, I say a top-priority delivery to a local lab. We thought it was dead, but it just sprang up, I say it came out of hibernation, sprang up, and broke my son's arm! It escaped, and we've looked everywhere. *Twists neck to point nose straight up at the ceiling, with the top of head facing Aisha* I say we've searched every inch of the docks. We found it asleep on a planet of tunnels, I say, it was bored full of tunnels, so I assume it'd head down into the sewers. I say, it's just the kind of place it'd go.

    Aisha: Hmmmmmm... *Smirk has reached as far as it will go* How much would you be willing to pay for me to head down into the tunnels and capture it?

    Silgrian: Well, we'd prefer for you to kill it, ma'am. I say, if you can bring its body back here intact, we'll pay you 200 - No, I say, 300,000 wong for the job.

    Aisha: *Cackles, flexing one admittedly impressive bicep* Consider Aisha Clanclan, Officer of the Ctarl-Ctarl Empire, on the job!

    Silgrian: *Click-click-click-whistle-click* *Clears through* *Click* Ahem. You have no idea what a service you're doing us, ma'am. Let me show you where we think it went.

    Aisha: *Follows gleefully, her scooter forgotten outside*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:31 am

    <Orbit over Datrio>

    *Deathsaurus curses under his breath*

    *The Pirates disperse in all directions to avoid the attacks*

    *They draw various weapons, and open fire on the Models*

    Deathsaurus: I hope you didn't expect for there to be no capable fighters among us pirates.

    *He draws his BFG*

    Deathsaurus: Round 1. Fight.

    *He fires electromagnetic projectiles at Model 18*

    -----

    <The Thunder Arrow>

    *Blackout is hit by one of the light bolts, but evades the others*

    *He pulls out his .45 Magnum, and fires several times at Thunderwing*

    *The shots only dent Thunderwing's armour*

    Thunderwing: Resistance is useless.

    *Thunderwing jumps forward and kicks Blackout in the face*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:59 am

    [ Skies Above Datrio: ]

    Model 18: *Crosses arms, generating a spherical forcefield*

    *Its transparent, faintly-glowing protection defends against most of the attacks*

    *However, the impact of Deathsaurus's projectiles shatters the barrier, and 18 is forced to do a steep dive to dodge*

    *Her shoulders still gain two cuts, which cause her to frown dangerously*

    Model 18: Let's try some different tricks. *Holds arms out to the sides* Disaster Mine.

    *Her entire body gains a rippling white aura, which splits into a number of chaotically-flickering, tennis ball-sized energy spheres*

    *The energy spheres surround Deathsaurus, and begin to close in on him*

    Model 18: This attack is more fun when I do this. *Fires a little spark of green energy from one fingertip*

    *One sphere suddenly explodes, then all of the others go off in a series of explosions - The closest was more than two meters from Deathsaurus, but every explosion would be devastating if it connected*

    Model 18: How are you holding up, 13? *Charges a ball of fiery green energy to lob into the smoke cloud*

    Model 13: Tryin' not to get blown up! *Has barely managed to avoid most of the shots, but still has a smoking spot of damage on left shoulder*

    *He raises both of his hands out towards the crew of Deathsaurus*

    Model 13: Havoc Pulse!! *Releases a powerful wave of red energy*

    Model 18: *Looks back at the smoke cloud* I doubt that hurt you.

    *She hurls the energy sphere into the smoke cloud*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Blackout vs. Thunderwing: ]

    *Nearby, a pair of figures appear with a red glow*

    Serrator: Do you require any assistance, Lord Blackout, or do you have this under control?

    Octoroo: Ooh-ah-ooh, he's under attack from some light-bright hack! This isn't good, ooh-ah-oooooh...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Sewers Beneath the City: ]

    Aisha: *Has been escorted down by a human in the dock's orange-and-white uniform*

    Dock Worker: So, ma'am, we think the creature is a ways ahead of here. Please be careful.

    Aisha: Hmph! A Ctarl-Ctarl officer like myself would never cower from a mere beast! *Marches right ahead*

    *With a screech, she slips and falls back - Hitting her head on the stone walkway*

    Dock Worker: Oh, right. It's pretty slimey, so don't slip on it's trail.

    Aisha: *Growls pitifully, fighting to stand up* Now you tell me!?

    *She sidesteps, and continues going*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:01 am

    Roxas: "Yup."

    *Roxas jumps in the air, and slashes at the dust flier, then casts Firaga*

    ---

    *Perseus nods*

    Perseus: "*the armor forms perfectly* I accept this task with honor. *approaches Videlle* A wormhole. Or you can come with me. I can train you and make you use this ring with pride. The Users cannot accept failure. Take your pick."

    *he walks towards the entrance*

    Perseus: "I wonder what User MK is off doing. Godspeed to all the other Platinum Lanterns. I will see you there."

    *he flies off*

    ---

    *Figlio stirs in his sleep, dreaming dreams of destruction*

    ---

    *The Pirate Pilot gets in his ship, and flies away from Malchior IV. The planet seems to be falling into a deep sleep*




    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:29 am

    [ User Planet: ]

    Videlle: Wait!! *Runs out of the entrance and takes flight*

    *She wobbles dangerously in the air, but sends out a pair of short fuschia-colored energy bursts from her hands to right herself*

    Videlle: Wait, you!! *On impulse, forms a crude propeller underneath herself from her ring*

    *It gets her up to just behind Perseus, before falling apart and disappearing*

    Videlle: I'll agree to your training... *Huff* I want to be of use to the cause. I want to be proud of using my Ring, like I'm proud of using the Kang Zeng Bang Boxing Style.

    *She sighs exasperatedly, folds her hands, and bows her head while flying after Perseus*

    Videlle: Please, teach me how to use my Ring properly.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, City Sewers: ]

    Aisha: *Keeps following the dimly-glistening slime trail*

    *She scowls, crinkling her nose at the foul smells all around her*

    Aisha: Geez...Ctarl's sewers are no picnic, but I'm surprised no one in our part of Lang City can smell this - Huh?

    *Up ahead, she spots a large creature - Its sluglike lower body is the source of the trail, while several plates of armor cover its back and pincers*

    *From the front of its body extends a long neck, ended by a suction mouth that is slurping at the sludge off from the path; it four eyestalks bend and stretch to all stare at Aisha*

    Aisha: Uuuuuuuugh... *Shivers, hair bristling in disgust* What kind of creature can eat that!? And what would anyone possibly want to do with this freakshow monster!!?

    *Suddenly, the beast swings its body around to face her - On the inside of its right pincer, a glowing Chinese character becomes visible*

    Spoiler:


    Aisha: "Control"...? *Lowers self* So, a Taoist spell. It looks like the Kei Pirates have had their eye on this...Thing.

    Beast: *Gives a gurgling noise, and spits acid out at Aisha*

    Aisha: *Narrowly dodges; although her lower pantleg and shoe are burned away, her skin is mostly unharmed*

    *She stomps her foot so that it cracks into the stone walkway, securing herself from the slime trail*

    *Doing the same with her other foot, Aisha digs in, and leaps at the creature*

    Beast: *Prepares to spit more acid at her*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Unnamed Star System: ]

    *All of the planets are desert wastes*

    *Despite this, huge machines seem to be boring into the earth*

    *Throughout the four-planet system are bases built atop huge gates; there is also a large space station, in orbit of the second planet out*

    *Said space station has four three-dimensional, rhombic branches, built around a central hub of an eight-sided diamond shape*

    *Suddenly, this station gets a static-ridden distress call from somewhere out at the edge of the system*

    *zzztch* gent *zzzztch* this is a *zzztch* ent message for *zzztch-zzzzztch* tion Libra, there's *zztch* unknown mobile suit *zzzzzztch* high speed *zzzzzztch* IT'S BACK!! *zzzzzzzzzzzzztch* *klik*

    *The commander of the Libra Station rises from his seat - He's A tall, reptilian, or even saurian being, with three horns fanning out from behind his head, a horn on his nose like a ceratopsid, and has dark green scales*

    Commander: *Picks up a communicator* This is Rex Do'org. Whomever you are, for the crime of attacking Galactic Government forces, you will be shot down if you approach this station. Deactivate your combat systems and allow yourself to be arrested.

    *A pause, and a dull beeping in the control room starts to grow ever faster*

    *From behind him emerges a Ctarl-Ctarl female - Her ears are a cream white, and she has short, dark hair with prominent bangs*

    ???: They're not stopping. I suggest we attack from this range before they can do anymore damage.

    Rex: I agree, Thaya. Men, charge up the Massive-Range Cannonry.

    *Four large cannons charge up green energy; adjusting by tiny increments to take aim*

    Thaya: *Looks down at a screen* Bring up a visual. You need to see this, Rex.

    *Up on the screen, a mobile suit appears - Navy blue, it has a screen for a face; a shield and rifle; and the number 014 printed in white block letters on its shield*

    Rex: God. It's a Bluemarines Corporation ship. Fire!!

    *All of the cannons fire, focusing onto the mobile suit from afar*

    *It explodes - Yet the force is so great that every close-up automatically shuts off, due to the blinding brightness*

    Thaya: That thing had to be carrying at least three warheads. Probably depleted ether.

    Rex: What is the Universe coming to? Now, even Bluemarines has gone rogue.

    Thaya: Let's be honest with ourselves, he was as sketchy as they come.

    Rex: True enough. Can you handle the report to HQ?

    Thaya: Got it. *Already typing on a PDA*

    Rex: *Gives a snarling sigh*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8327
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:39 pm

    Drackovack

    *Blue and Jackie have stuck their heads together and are watching the fight*

    Blue: ...so. Are we actually supposed to be doing anything? Or is just watching the man meat with poor blade care supposed to be good enough?

    Jackieranda: I support operation beefcake observation. Wholeheartedly.

    Elric: Dear!

    Jackieranda: Shoosh darling, not everyone finds twigs attractive.

    Blue: ...so. Is he calling for help. I'm not really sure.

    Elric: Yeah. Probably. It's kind of unclear.

    Jackieranda: Oh whatever. This is foolish. *Binds Trance's limbs with thick tree roots to immobilize him.*

    ---

    Aboard the Drunken Ferret

    Mink: Pft, if anyone's the clone it's this loser. Who's this sis? Your boyfriend? Figures you had to build your own.

    Orpheus: Ah, actually-

    Ferret: Gah! Of course he's not! And I didn't build him! I found him!

    Orpheus: *In a reproachful tone of voice* Ms Ferret, why didn't you tell me you had a sister?

    Ferret: =.= I was hoping to keep you free of this ditz's influence. She's kinda like Phobos but more annoying.

    Orpheus: As long as she doesn't make me clean up after her or try to kill me with shadow tentacles she is fine 8T

    Ferret: ...uh...

    Mink: NYAHAHA! Don't worry I'm not half the slob my *dear* sister is.

    Ferret: THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE EVERY FEW MONTHS YOU RITUALLY LIGHT ALL YOUR STUFF ON FIRE.

    Orpheus: As long as I'm not the one sweeping up the ash I don't care as long as that's all she's setting on fire. :I
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:58 pm

    [ Drackovack, Valley of Kerodan, It Just Got Real: ]

    Trance: *Howls, and starts flailing like he's lost all control of his muscles*

    Dario: ROOOOOWWWWWRRRRRR!! *Jumps onto Trance, grabs his shoulders, and leans back*

    *He proceeds to headbutt Trance so hard that the Berserker instantly freezes; drooling, he stares blankly at Dario*

    Trance: Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh... *Head sways around, before he starts thrashing about again*

    Dario: Don't you "Guuuuh" me, young man!! *Proceeds to bash forehead against Trance's over and over and over again, six times in total*

    *The last headbutt is so hard that the tree roots are weakened*

    Dario: *Leaps away, swaying slightly* Mrrrwww...Even the greatest Ctarl-Ctarl should only do five headbutts in a row. Six is just absurd. *Runs in once again*

    *He proceeds to deliver a big boot to Trance's stomach that causes the tree limbs to shudder*

    Dario: Hold up. *Looks around* Oh [Bleeping Bleepity Bleep] WHERE'S THE SWORD!!?

    *Suddenly, the Ctarl-Ctarl's legs are swept out from under him and he hits the back of his head on the ground*

    *The sword has gone spinning just above the dirt, propelled by some kind of uncanny ballistics that are most likely connected to sorcery and shenanigans*

    Dario: Well hello. *Flips back onto feet, shaking head* Oh come on, that is not any proper way to wield a greatsword!!

    Trance: *With the sword spinning into the air, he's caught its handle in his teeth* Gggghhhhgggghhhhhh...

    *He's now hacking at the tree roots, causing his neck to occasionally pop loudly*

    Dario: ...Oookay. Blue. I think if you have any zappy-burny-blow-'im-the-f##k-up-class spells, now would be a good time to cast them.

    Trance: *Is now thrashing, throwing his whole body into every slashing movement*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8327
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:31 pm

    Drackovack

    Jackieranda: *Twitches her eye a bit at the roots getting hacked and growls her eyes glowing green.* THAT HURTS ASSHOLE. *Her roots tighten around Trance's neck as she glares at Dario.* You had ONE job sh*thead. Blue? Sic 'im.

    Blue: ...uh, yes'm! *She throws a ball of pink energy at Trance's face that explodes with a decent amount of force.*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:06 am

    [ Drackovack, Valley of Kerodan: ]

    *The explosion causes Trance to scream, and stop struggling*

    Dario: *Goes to rake his claws across Trance's grimacing face* Courtesy of the Ctarl-Ctarl Empire, motherfuh - GYAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!

    *He's stunned briefly by a staff, swung into his solar plexus, before he's repulsed by a strong burst of air*

    *The culprit is a tall, female anthropomorphic wolf, who stands taller than Trance even with her bowed frame; she has thick, scruffy, dull white fur, wears formfitting, ragged black leather armor, and carries a black wooden staff topped by a carved crescent moon of gray stone*

    Dario: Lunar Priestess...So, the Lunar Fang Guild is invested in this guy, enough to send you. UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH...!! *Rises to feet, channeling more and more power* BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY STRETCHY PANTS!! RAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!

    *POOF*

    Dario: *Has returned to normal, falling to the ground* Looks like I've...Burned too many calories...I'll...Need a snack...Mrrrrrwwww... *Slips into unconsciousness as the Lunar Priestess stands above him*

    Lunar Priestess: *Swings staff into Dario's ribcage, sending him rolling across the ground* Fool. You could have eaten and been ready. You Ctarl-Ctarl and your damn hubris. *Spins, swinging staff down towards the roots holding Trance*

    *From her staff spreads a silvery glow, trying to force the roots to release her comrade*

    Dario: Uuuuuuggghhhh... *Is still unconscious*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Lang City: ]

    *Down in the market district, Melfina, Jim, and Gene are doing some shopping*

    *While Melfina has headed into a grocery store, Gene and Jim sit on a bench outside of the building*

    Gene: So...Yeah. *Looks down at Jim with a smile* Jim, you find any Caster Shells in this place?

    Jim: Actually, it turns out that Raregroove guy is able to make Caster Shells.

    Gene: Sweeeeeeet! *Gives a fistpump, ignoring the looks from all around* I knew these guys would be great business partners!!

    Jim: Hold on, Gene. He still charged me an arm and a leg for them. He said that the Shells themselves are murder to craft, and that we're lucky he's also a smith with experience making them. For the process required to insert spells, it takes a ton of raw power and time - And it did! It took about six hours, and he had to give me the three shells from his bed! We'll have to save up money, only use the Shells as a last resort, and not put too much stress on the Raregroove guy; he's a nice guy, but tends to throw himself into stuff like this.

    Gene: *Has managed to pay attention throughout this explanatory onslaught* So. What numbers of Caster Shell did he make for us?

    Jim: A No. 12, a No. 5, and a No. 2. That should be Lightning, Fire, and Barrier.

    Gene: Alright. *Rubs at the back of head* You ever get that feeling of impending doom?

    Jim: ...Now I am. *Looks around the street* Oh no, I hope it's not those Kei Pirates goons...

    *Suddenly, the two of them jump at a familiar yowling scream*

    Gene: Aisha!? But where is she? *Draws a revolver and looks around*

    Jim: It almost sounded like it came from underneath the -

    *THUNK-WHOOSH-KRNG-KRNG-KRNN-NNN-NNN-NNNNNG*

    Jim: ...Street... *Watches as the manhole cover slowly stops spinning, and as pedestrians scatter from the two combatants*

    Aisha: *Clothes have been melted into barely covering her decency, as she kicks the crustacean/mollusk off of her*

    Beast: *Lands a ways away from her, missing both eyestalks on the left, as well as a chunk of its left limb*

    *Gurgling as the glowing Chinese character for "Control" appears on its arm again, it springs off of its tail and lunges towards Aisha*

    Aisha: *Becomes pinned under it, yowling and thrashing as she is*

    *Just as the beast prepares to spray her with acid, it finds its upper-right eye shot clean off by a pistol round*

    *Roaring, it slithers past Aisha and prepares to spring towards Gene*

    Aisha: *Absolutely covered in slime* How could you do this...To a Ctarl-Ctarl...Guh. *Passes out, returned to normal*

    Gene: *Fires more and more shots, but finds them blocked by the pincers* S---!! *Rolls to the side, as the springing beast crushes the bench he and Jim were once on*

    *Suddenly, Gene removes a large, silver Caster Shell from his pocket; draws his Caster; and loads the Caster Shell into the oversized bronze gun*

    Gene: *Takes aim, as a turbine spins with a bright red glow* Luckily, I was saving a No. 5 for just such an occasion. *Fires*

    *The resulting ball of flame impacts the beast, exploding into a conflagration*

    *Under the immense heat, the beast gives a last, gurgling cry as it's burned down to ashes*

    Gene: Booyah! You picked on the wrong human, ya oversized snail! *Freezes at the shriek behind him*

    Aisha: *Risen up onto her knees, stares in disbelief* It had...To be intact...!! You destroyed it!!

    Gene: Huh? It had to be intact? *Face falls* Oh, great. Was it a job?

    Aisha: *Shivers, eyes bulging* 300,000 wong...Gone. Mrow. Gone.

    Gene: *Rubs at the back of head* Oh, man...Listen...After you take a shower...Can I treat you to dinner? To try and make up for it?

    Aisha: *Shakily gets to feet and heads for Desperado Enterprises, a few blocks over* Yeah...Sure...

    Gene: Oh, great. Now I feel bad. *Holsters the caster on his back again*

    Melfina: *Emerges from the store* What happened out here?

    Jim: Not much but what seems to be the usual, for us.

    Melfina: I see... *Stands between the two awkwardly*

    Gene: *Drinks from a flask*

    ---

    [ Near Lang City, Skies: ]

    *Above an area of forests and mountains, two airships hover*

    *Both are a deep, burnished golden color, with sloping, curved hulls; on the four "corners" of either one are large, circular devices that keep the craft airborne with pulsing blue cores*

    *Within one are Qufang and several mages garbed like ninja, as well as Guildmaster Persia, napping off to the side; in the other are Minervy and her ragtag bunch, as well as Burger Burger*

    *Either Chapter has twenty members besides the leader, if one were to do a full headcount*

    Qufang: You are sure this is where members of the Ethereal Sandglass Guild were seen?

    Minervy: Yep! We just have to head down there and take 'em out! *Does some shadow-boxing in her excitement*

    Qufang: ...Hmph. Alright. Leaf Chapter, I want you to stay onboard, to give us backup if we need it.

    Minervy: Yeah, you boys of My Earth Chapter can do the same~ gwee hee hee!

    Persia: *Yawwwwwwn* I wanna come along, too! *Sits up, starting to awaken*

    Qufang: Are you certain? The other Guildmasters said that we should -

    Persia: I'm coming along~ *Despite her airiness, the statement has finality*

    Qufang: ...Very well. Prepare to descend. *Holds two fingertips to brow*

    *As she and Persia are teleported down, Minervy leaps out with a glider*

    *She reaches the same spot soon enough, dropping the last seven feet safely*

    *Together, the trio gets to looking for their prey*


    Last edited by Pretty Darkness Cure Zev! on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:10 am

    <Skies above Datrio>

    *Deathsaurus is somewhat damaged by Model 18's attack*

    Deathsaurus: Lady, I will not be hurt by the likes of you.

    *He presses his thumbs and middle fingers together, then thrusts his hands forward*

    *Several yellow balls of energy fly out of Deathsaurus' hands and towards Model 18*


    *Meanwhile, Model 13's attack sends several Pirates tumbling away*

    *However, others have not been hit, and continue firing*

    *Deadbolt and R-Blade fire missiles at Model 13*

    R-Blade: DEATH FROM ABOVE!

    -----

    <Blackout v. Thunderwing>

    *Blackout bounces off a wall, then gets back up*

    Blackout: I can handle this.

    *Using magnetism, he makes some random metal objects fly at Thunderwing, but he just disintegrates all of them and blows up the floor beneath Blackout*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:37 am

    [User HQ]

    *MY shakes Dirges hand*

    MY: Glad we could see eye to eye.

    ----

    [Agrabah]

    *The Dustflier seems unphased by Roxas' attacks*

    Xonyt: Think this one might be stronger?

    *Xonyt repeats Roxas' tactic, subbing Firaga for Blizaga for much the same effect, landing feet spread and keyblade at the ready, glancing back at Roxas*

    Xonyt: Well, doesn't look like we're going far with magic attacks.

    ----

    [Outside User HQ]

    *Kratos floats up to Perseus and Videlle*

    Kratos: We should train together. Anything one of us learns can benefit the group. And I refuse to be the weak link if I can help it.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:56 am

    [ Skies Above Datrio: ]

    Model 18: *Tries to form another barrier, but is too slow on the draw*

    *The explosions send her rocketing back, but she just barely manages to right herself*

    Model 18: ... *Calmly discards her smoldering denim vest* Alright. I didn't want to be a sadistic b###h today. You just flipped my sadistic b###h switch.

    *With a flicker she disappears from view - And due to her design, she completely evades detection*

    Model 18: *Reappears behind Deathsaurus* This is going to be fun. *Launches a roundhouse kick for Deathsaurus's elbow*

    *Meanwhile, Model 13 has failed to shoot down enough missiles - He's sent falling towards the streets below*

    *He crashes into the pavement just outside the Troika warehouse base, gone stiff*

    Model 13: What in the...? *Finds his eyes blocked by countless programs*

    ---

    [ Inside the Base: ]

    *Indigo are having a bite to eat, when the computers suddenly go berserk*

    Indi: The hell!? We're picking up a message! It's - This is Model 20's signature!! *Immediately begins typing*

    Digo: *Joins her* He's in the Amirig System, on planet - *Both of them are thrown back by the consoles blocking themselves with steel plates*

    Model 20: *Manifests as a blue circle on the blank screens* MODEL 13 DAMAGED!! MODELS 14 & 15 TERMINATED!! DANGEEERRR!! DANGEEEEERRRRRR!! DANGER!! DANGER!! REDISTRIBUTE MODELS 14 & 15'S POWER CORES AND COMBAT FILES!! DANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!

    *Just as Indi and Digo can't take anymore of his shrill, terrified screams, Model 20 disappears from the system*

    *However, a loud crash can be heard elsewhere in the base*

    Indigo: *Together* Mierda.

    ---

    [ Outside Again: ]

    Model 13: *Has yet to get up*

    *Suddenly, the door is blown wide open*

    *The blast has been discharged by a pair of mechanical cylinders, joined by streamers of crackling energy*

    *As they start to bore into Model 13's chest, sending false flesh and bits of wire flying, two computer chips hover on either side of his head*

    *Said chips bite into his temples, then begin to cut deeper and deeper in; breaking the surface as the screaming starts*

    Model 13: *Eyes rolled back in head, thrashes in agony as his energy reading goes off 18's detectable scale*

    *With a burst of raw energy, the dustcloud obscures 13 from view down below*

    *The A.I. in Model 18's scanner recalibrates, as she forces herself to focus on Deathsaurus*

    A.I.: Recalibrated measures detect a reiryoku of 550,000 from Model 13.

    Model 18: *Keeps up a flurry of kicks and punches*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Wilderness Near Lang City: ]

    *Minervy, Qufang, and Persia have come across several patches of semi-metallic crystal covering the grass and trees*

    Qufang: *Holds hand over one such patch, claws glowing* This isn't an active spell. Someone in the group we're tracking has a Passive Sorcerous Trait that has put the flora in a state of suspended animation.

    Minervy: So what? That's not gonna stop us if we just wipe 'em out before they can use it "actively!"

    Qufang: Think, Minervy. If they can do this without thinking about it, what will they do once they target us?

    Minervy: ...! O...Kay. I guess that wouldn't be so good.

    Persia: *Seems to be nodding off*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:05 am

    <User HQ>

    Dirge: No problem, User.

    *Dirge turns into a jet and flies out into the multiverse*

    -----

    <Skies above Datrio>

    *Deathsaurus goes flying into a piece of his ship*

    *He groans, and spits out some oil*

    Deathsaurus: I don't think you know what being a sadistic b###h means.

    *He pulls out a longsword, and slashes at Model 18*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:33 am

    [ Skies Above Datrio: ]

    Model 18: *Quickly forms a small barrier in front of hand, stopping the sword*

    *However, the barrier begins to fragment, and she's forced to dodge - Gaining a long, shallow cut down her arm*

    Model 18: You'll know soon enough. *Holds hands out, glowing brightly* Infinity Raid.

    *From both of her hands is instantly launched a volley of energy blasts towards Deathsaurus*

    Model 18: *Finally looks away from him* Come on, what's going on down there, 13?

    *The residual power has blanketed the area, preventing her from locking onto him*

    *She forgets to keep an eye on Deathsaurus...*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Lang City Restaurant: ]

    Gene: *Stares in disbelief* Um.

    Jim: *Leans face on one hand* You know how Ctarl-Ctarl are, Gene. They eat like a black hole.

    Melfina: *Calmly enjoys some soup* Are you enjoying your meal, Ms. Clanclan?

    Aisha: Sngrff, sngrff, *Scarfs down some kind of steamed roll* Yeah, this is all delish~! And I've told you to call me Aisha, Melfina! I've known you for a while, seriously! *Guzzles wine straight from a bottle*

    *As she pours some kind of thin sauce into a bowl of ramen-like noodles and begins eating, Gene holds his plate of sweet and sour pork close while eating*

    Jim: You'd better not try to eat off of our plates again, Aisha. *Munches on a fried piece of some kind of root*

    Aisha: *Guzzles down a thick beef soup from some kind of bowl, before lowering it* Aaah! I'm so hungry, I think I could go for seconds!!

    Gene: YOU'D BETTER NOT!! God, do you intend for us to pay 300,000 wong out to you in food!!?

    Jim: *Watches as Aisha squeals in delight at four more bowls of ramen* Don't give her ideas.

    Melfina: *Giggles, now eating a small bowl of fish soup*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:02 am

    <Skies over Datrio>

    *Deathsaurus' armour is charred in several places by the energy blasts*

    Deathsaurus: Oh, lady, I've known it for a very, very long time.

    *He suddenly stabs Model 18 through the chest*

    Deathsaurus: Go to hell.

    *He pushes the sword in further, then rips it out*

    *He then flies off towards his Pirates*

    -----

    <Blackout v. Thunderwing>

    *Blackout tumbles down onto the next floor, and Thunderwing jumps down next to him*

    *He aims a punch at Blackout's face, but Blackout ducks and tackles Thunderwing, then fires laser vision at him*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:07 am

    [ Skies Above Datrio: ]

    Model 18: Guh... *Starts to spiral out of the skies*

    *Blood and bits of machinery trailing behind her, her eyes go glassy*

    A.I.: I'm sorry, ma'am, but I'm going to have to shut off your processing unit. I need to deactivate your battery until the regeneration program can heal you. Your lung and heart have been sliced, and only the life support is keeping you alive now. I'll try to keep you company until it's safe to bring you back online.

    Model 18: *Visuals cut off as the ground rushes up at her - And she's unable to notice a pair of strong arms catching her in the air*

    *The figure now has increased musculature, flushed red skin, and eyes with orange sclera and scarlet irises. From the top and bottom of either eye extends a pair of red lines; eight in total. He's also gained heavy armor plating on his chest and shoulders*

    *Darting over to a low building, he sets her down gently; carefully, he brushes 18's eyes closed*

    Model 13: ... *Turns to gaze up at Deathsaurus* ...RrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! HAVOC ARISEN!!

    *He thrusts one hand into the air, unleashing a vortex of arcing, crimson energy beams*

    Model 13: I HOPE YOU REALIZE THAT I'VE BEEN RE-PROGRAMMED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, FELLOW MACHINES!! I NOW HAVE ONE PRIME DIRECTIVE: TO WRECK. YOUR. S###!!

    *Concentrating crimson energy around his fist - Exactly like Model 15 - He throws a punch upwards*

    *As the crimson beams fade, the huge spherical blast closes in on Deathsaurus*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Lang City Restaurant: ]

    Gene: *Sighs, gazing down at his forlorn wallet* That's all the money I had on me...

    Aisha: Aaaaahhh I'm so full I couldn't possibly eat another bite!! Aisha hasn't had a meal that big in a while!

    Jim: Well, that's fine and dandy. Now, I hope there's no hard feelings over Gene's little misunderstanding?

    Aisha: *Flexes her biceps* Don't be stupid, Terran. My forgiveness doesn't come easily!! A meager offering like that would never appease a vengeful Ctarl-Ctarl!!

    Gene: Offering!? Now you wait just one minute, you -

    Aisha: You're going to help me with another job! If you do well, I might let you have a cut!

    Gene: Uuuugh! *Facepalm* Oh, fine. We'll help you out. *Grumble* This is ridiculous...

    Jim: Now we're in for it, Gene...

    Melfina: *Sits aside awkwardly*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8327
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:12 am

    Drackovack

    Jackieranda: *facepalms* I am surrounded by furries. Lady, you coulda frickin' asked. Do I take control of your limbs without permission? No. No I don't. Because that's considered very rude in most societies.

    Blue: ...I have the strangest feeling that anything I do here won't effect the overall outcome significantly either way.

    Elric: ...are you two going to do anything or just complain? *Shakes his head and mumbles* I suppose I ought to know better than to expect anything else... *He approaches the Lunar Priestess* Listen up lady. Either way you cut it the guy invaded our property, and started hacking up my girlfriend here. *He points to Jackieranda and she nods glaring* Then, you manhandled my girlfriend. I don't care much about any of your personal petty feuds, but I'll be forced to take action if you don't plan on making any reparations.

    Jackieranda: You tell 'em Elric!
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:26 am

    [ Drackovack, Valley of Kerodan: ]

    Lunar Priestess: Yes, I know. This is an impudent child, I have on my hands. *Has given up on trying to control the roots*

    *However, she raises her staff up high, and Trance starts thrashing again*

    *THWACK*

    Lunar Priestess: You were told to stay with the group.

    *THWACK*

    Lunar Priestess: You were given clear and precise orders to stay away from this area.

    *THWACK-THWACK-THWACK-THWACK-THWACK*

    Lunar Priestess: Let alone going after a Ctarl-Ctarl after what you've done to their people, you go ahead and pick a fight with an Oracle and a Dryad. By all rights I should leave you here.

    *She proceeds to ram the end of her staff into Trance's gut, knocking him out*

    Lunar Priestess: Now, if you will release him, I will gladly do anything in my power to make up for the damage he's caused.

    Dario: Uuuuugh...Don't...Listen...To her...She's...Mrew. *Finds her staff poking him in the forehead*

    Lunar Priestess: Now, see here - I've betrayed a lot of folks, but I just want to take this tantrum-throwing infant back to our group so we can leave. He's an excellent combatant, but that accursed sword and its Madness Enchantment is going to be the death of him, and many of our Guild someday. In the name of the Millenium Castle Brunestud, I swear that I will do what I can to make amends for Trance's behavior, and take him to leave without further combat.

    Dario: ...Okay. *Falls asleep once again, resting face-down on the ground*

    Lunar Priestess: What can I do to remedy the situation?
    avatar
    sakura_dark_twin22
    Member

    Posts : 73
    Coins : 3930
    Reputation : 2103
    Join date : 2012-07-13
    Age : 23

    Re: BZPB

    Post by sakura_dark_twin22 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:18 pm

    Drackovack

    San II: *She watches in silent. She walks over to Blue from behind and places her head on Blue's shoulder. She Does not fully understand whats going on but she knows its safe to be around Blue.*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:17 am

    <Skies over Datrio>

    *The blast smashes into Deathsaurus, sending him flying into another piece of his own ship*

    *Oil is now bleeding from several holes in his body*

    *He coughs, and tries to get up*

    Deathsaurus: How nice. A challenge.

    *He draws his Electromagnetic Projectile Launcher, and fires three volleys at Model 13*

    *The Pirates also open fire*

    -----

    <Blackout v. Thunderwing>

    *Thunderwing is slightly damaged, but kicks Blackout in the gut*

    *Blackout hits the ceiling, then bounces off*

    *Thunderwing fires a missile at Blackout's head, but Blackout ducks, and the missile destroys the wall behind him instead*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:26 am

    [ Skies Above Datrio: ]

    Model 13: *Jabs fingers outward, releasing Model 14's Dire Darts*

    *Most of the pirates' shots are destroyed, but Deathsaurus's attack manages to get through*

    *Though he's hit, Model 13 rights himself - Spitting out a tooth that's been knocked loose by the impact*

    Model 13: SON, I'LL TEACH YOU TO FEAR THE GERO SERIES. *Disappears from view with a flicker*

    *He reappears behind Deathsaurus, hands clasped above his head and glowing red*

    Model 13: HADRON COLLIDER OVERDRIVE!! *Swings fist down*

    *However, the sheer force causes tears to form in his back*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hei Fon 4, Lang City, Warehouse District: ]

    *Outside a dilapidated warehouse, Aisha and Gene crouch in wait*

    Gene: *Whispers, some kind of firearm drawn and with the safety off* Aisha, what's the big idea? We've been here for three hours! Are you sure the guys who hired you weren't pulling something?

    Aisha: *Whispers back in an offended tone* The Ctarl-Ctarl Empire contacted me with the details. This will be my chance to earn some of my reputation back!

    Gene: *Sigh* Whatever. *Takes out his flask and drinks down some liquor*

    Aisha: *Ears twitch* It won't be long, now...

    Gene: *Shakes head*

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:55 am