BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:38 am

    <Yon v. Mondas>

    OOS: LOL

    *Yon sits down*

    Yon: Phew, thank goodness that's over. But all me rum's gone.

    *Looking behind him, he notices the figure*

    Yon: Ey! Who're you?

    -------------------------------------

    <RIP>

    Rabot: Oh dear. Yerta, defend.

    *Rabot, Kremika, Naterohk and Tanrus go back to back, ready to take on the guards*

    Naterohk: We really need some more people in our team.

    Kremika: Yeah, but how many Toa are still alive?

    Tanrus: True.


    _________________
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:50 am

    Ynot: Good. You said one of your subjects controls Antimatter, yes? Could you have him do something about the giant beam of the stuff going to destroy those cities?

    Arceus: Giritina, yes, Shadow Force.

    *The shadows around Arceus and Ynot collect in a small pool and a long silver,black and red centipede emerges and heads for the Antimatter beam*

    Ynot: Splendid. Now, on to the main task. I can teleport easily, you?

    Arceus: Palkia, Spacial Rend.

    *A white and pink Tyrannosaur looking creature emerges from seemingly nowhere, and with a slash of his claw, creates a hole in Space for Arceus to march on to Omega Supreme, Ynot teleports right next to him*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:26 pm

    [ Battle of Omega Supreme: ]

    *The ship that saved the Desperado is blown up afer tsking out two more ships*

    *Small cruisers begin to arrive on both sides, attacking each other and smaller enemy ships from lonjg-rrange*

    *The Desperado weaves its way through energy blasts, extending a pair of arms*

    *Ended by huge barrels with axe blades on the bottoms, it charges through the midst of the enemy ships*

    *Gouts of flame shoot through several, as several more are hacked open by the axe blades*

    *Its way is made towards a lumbering cruiser*

    ---

    [ Kei Pirates Ship: ]

    Wiseman: *Sits in the captain's chair, snoozing quietly*

    Mugen: *Crouches in the corner, inspecting blade*

    Chūntiān Mùjǐn: *Sits over a crystal ball, two fingers over right eye* Kàn Yuǎn, Kàn Yuǎn, Kàn Yuǎn, Kàn Yuǎn, Kàn Yuǎn...

    *A huge, tanskinned man with hunched back and shoulder-length black hair comes to stand beside her*

    Chūntiān Mùjǐn: ... *At last looks up* I can't find an easy access point. Yes, Xiē?

    Xiē: Master Seer, shall I move ahead to Datrio?

    Chūntiān Mùjǐn: ...Yes. Go ahead.

    Xiē: *Nods and moves away*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:54 am

    <Battle of Omega Supreme>

    *the assault on Neo Z'Traa continues, along with the fire against the enemy ships*


    *Barricade spits the grenade at Jortenn, then pulls out a strange-looking gun*

    Barricade: This is a magma frag launcher. You wanna know what it does? It launches magma frags. Oh, you don't know what magma frags are? Here, why don't you find out?

    *he fires it, and a grenade flies out and sticks to the ground beneath Rainn*

    Barricade: OK. Now let's see what *points to a button on the launcher* this button does.

    *he presses it, and the grenade explodes, sending Rainn flying*


    *Aster shoots ice blasts at Brawl, but with little effect*

    *Brawl shoots chain lightning at Aster and Jortenn*


    *OB's face is burned, and he screams in pain*

    *OB teleports behind Klak, then grabs his neck*

    *he then uses plasma on said neck, followed by eclipse energy*

    OB: But I defeat you.


    *Blackout sees Arceus appear*

    Blackout: Great, more people I don't recog-wait, I do know that guy.....THAT'S ARCEUS! WHAT THE %^*)^! IS HE DOING HERE?!


    *turrets pop out and shoot at Arceus and Ynot*

    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    Chocoman: Well, there's a jumpgate nearby.....but that'll most likely take us to Vrai space.

    *a stingray slams into the force field surrounding the control tower*

    Chocoman: Oh what the hell, we'll take that chance. Let's go.

    *the base flies into the jumpgate, and ends up somewhere in the vicinity of Neo Z'Traa*

    *Chocoman looks out, and sees the battle*

    Chocoman: We're just not gonna catch a break, are we?

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *The Fallen simply dodges, then creates lots of small iron spikes and shoots them at Nadle*

    -----

    <RIP>

    *many, many guards emerge from all of the many doors*

    *they throw ninja stars at the Yerta, then pull out various melee weapons and jump towards them*

    -----

    <ZFT homeworld>

    DRJ: You will lead a team to a world called Bara Magna. During the Uterio War, a Great Being battlecruiser called the Harbinger, carrying an important cargo, crashed on that world. You and your team are to claim that cargo for ZFT.

    *Abeloth walks in, followed by about a dozen Rahkshi*

    Abeloth: Acknowledgement: Yes, we are your team.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:21 am

    [Battle of Omega Supreme, Omega Supreme]

    Ynot: Down with you.

    *Ynot forces the Turrets back into their slots, most likely causing a short circuit*

    Ynot: Alright, now for destruction. I'm pretty good on my own, let's see what you can do.

    Arceus: I can do plenty.

    *The ring around Arceus begins to glow, and each of the spikes turns into a tablet of different colors, one of which, the Tablet of an organish-brown hue, lands on Arceuses back and the rest reform the ring*

    Arceus: Fighting Type, JUDGEMENT!

    *A beam of pure fighting force rips into OS's hull *
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7384
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:41 am

    Random Event Diety wrote:-Daitro: West City-

    *USarge rubs his head, think a for a moment before answering*

    US:"Well, not really, but I imagine it's a ship specializing in boarding action or immobilization...But I'm just shooting bli- *sudden face of horrible realization crosses the mask* oh dear, close combat I hate close combat!"

    In case you didn't see Zev.


    -Battle of Omega-
    ??:You might want to see this, unless your self-inflicted brain damaged causes you to be incapable of understanding normal human speech.

    *Osseron's attention was redirected to an unusual being approaching the containment sphere as it re-formed for the next shot*

    ???:After two volleys, something approaching the magnetic containment cage can only mea-

    Osseron: "Death wish or ability to counter antimatter beams or magnetic containment cages...I know. I'll still fire the beam though, Obviously lowering antimatter density to preven possible back-lash like that time we fired the singularity torpedoes....."

    *Osseron's mind is filled with what could be counted as exasperation...if coumputers could run out of patience, he shuggs, and continues orginizing the ship's gun systems bu ammo mass*


    *The leviathan charges another attack*

    *The main cannons fired another volley into the pirate forces, this time managing to score afew hits with the large charges*


    Last edited by Random Event Diety on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid Comp posted early XD)
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:05 am

    OOS: Sorry, Sarge.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    Kokonoe: Relax. You don't have to board the ship if you don't want to.

    *She shouts over to a dock foreman to make sure that the whip is fully-fuelled*

    *Then she turns to look back to USarge and the others*

    Kokonoe: Indeed, a grapple ship's arms enable it to engage in melee combat. Some use their arms by themselves, some use melee weapons, but all are incredibly expensive to equip. Under normal circumstances, only Space Pirates and outlaws would be able to afford converting a ship like this..Plus, it'll come in handy if we have to do manual work.

    Kokonoe: *Turns back to look over her new masterpiece*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Battle of Omega Supreme: ]

    *The Desperado sends a jet of plasma clean through a carrier*

    *Out are launched a salvo of missiles, homing in on two more carriers*

    *The Space Pirates are starting to turn back the tyrian purple fleets*

    *Nearby, Condescension can be seen moving away with the main fleet to assist Blackout's primary forces*

    *In a total rout, the few ships that don't flee are obliderated*

    *As the Space Pirates pursue the fleeing enemies, the Desperado pulls away*

    Zev: *Sends a telepathic message to Ynot* When you're free from battle, head to the Blue Heaven Space Station. Say Zev and Hilda sent you. The Corbanite who owns the place will give you some "cool" deals on equipment, ammunition, and fighter ships. Us, we're gonna head out and see if we can pick up some leads on a Professor who's piqued my interest. I'll hold this connection as long as I can.

    *The Desperado jets away from the battle, not jumping to lightspeed so that Zev can maintain his telepathic connection to Ynot*

    Hilda: *Keeps the arms deployed, an optical interface folded out from an earpiece over her left eye*

    *Everyone keeps their stations ready*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7384
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:52 am

    *USarge gulped nervously, still not entirely comfortable with the idea of hand-to-hand combat...*

    US: "uuuh, yeah...sure...anyway...what are you planning to do with this ship?"

    *He tries to not ogle at the ship too much...*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:01 am

    [ On the coast of west city: ]

    *A young woman with long, blue, dreadlocked hair can be seen washed up by the tide, completely unconscious*

    *She is wearing a short, red and white shirt that goes down to just above her belly button, her shirt is red at the front and white at the back, and the pattern gives the look of small scales*

    *Her skirt, which goes down to her knees, has the same colours and the same pattern as her shirt, and it slightly tatted at the bottom*

    *The girl moves slowly, coming back into consciousness*

    *Sand blows past her pretty face*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:18 am

    [ West City, Same Time, Same Place: ]

    *Another young woman is deep in troubled nightmares*

    *She wears a tight black shirt over her sizeable bust - With a torn, bloody hole in her abdomen - And has short, messy dark red hair, and a mouth full of small, sharp teeth*

    *Meanwhile, her lower body extends into eight arms and two tentacles, like a squid, slowly pulsing between red and white*

    *Let's take a look at her dreams...*

    ---

    ???: Uuuugh...

    *A bright pink light appears above her, pulsing gently*

    ???: Listy! Listy, you have to wake up!

    Listy: Urrrgh...Shaddap...I failed, Tink.

    Tink: No you didn't! You won't fail until you've given up!

    Listy: ...I'm bleeding out...My colors are...Draining...

    Tink: Not yet they're not! Remember - Well, I guess technically, you can't remember what I tell you while you're dreaming. Anywho. Your illusions are light, and the light is like these little strings that you play music with, and when you make the music, it spells out little words, and those words write the book of life! So, I think you'll learn to heal yourself and all of that stuff when you play the light!

    Listy: The hell...? Why is this familiar, and why does it sound like even you don't know what the blue hell you're saying?

    Tink: I'm sorry I left you alone all those years. Tink was a bad friend.

    Listy: ...You were never a bad friend...You're my...Best...Friend...

    Tink: Oh dear.


    ---

    *Abruptly, the girl finds herself groggily waking up*

    Vox: *Has lit up a pale, mint green halo, and is spreading some kind of soothing foam onto her wounds*

    Vanth: *Is peering down at the other girl* You okay? *Digs her talons into the sand*

    Harmony: *Chitters from atop her master's shoulder*

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: I'll try to add onto this post.

    Bushed.


    Last edited by Zev the Tyrant on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:29 am

    *The girl curses loudly*

    *She open her reflective yellow eyes and quickly notices that there are people near. She was sure she was alone*

    *Struggling to balance, she slowly rises into standing. She hasn't used her legs in a while*

    Girl: G-Guh... Where... Who...

    *She finally gains her balance, and her vision sharpens*

    Girl: ... The f#ck is going on?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:37 am

    [ Datrio, West City's Shores: ]

    Vanth: Well, it looks like you and your friend woke up on this beach.

    Listy: She's not my f##king friend! And gerroff, you mangy mutt!! *Swats at Vox*

    Vox: *Grabs her wrist, snarling* Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey HEY!! I just f##king saved your f##king worthless life you little punchline-blooded -

    Vanth: Calm, Vox. You just awakened your Power. Consider yourself lucky you didn't -

    *Thud*

    Vanth: ...Faint. Well...F##k. *Facewing*

    Galestorm: *Wanders down to the beach, looking around*

    Listy: *Negotiates up onto limbs*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7384
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:00 pm

    *As US looked around the hanger, he suddenly saw a very dark room in the hanger where light-sensitive materials where kept. Even though he knew the shadow was tied up for awhile, he wasn't able to stop the panic from setting in...the things that could hide in there...

    Turning quickly, he ran out of the hanger, desperate to get out in the open, out into the light...it couldn't follow him to the sun!Right?

    He ran out through a back entrance, rushing across the street before crashing down a sudden dune, coming to a rest at the feet of a group of people who were gathered. Moments afterwards the door appeared out of one of the dunes in the distance

    USarge picked himself up, dusting himself off as best he could, he stood up and looked at the people*

    US:"Oh sorry about that I di-wait what's going on here?"

    *he looks from one person to another, ready to use what little power he could without giving himself away to the Shadow*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:24 pm

    *Dr. Has steps out of the shadows, and shakes Yon's hand*

    ---

    *Jortenn points and laughs at Barricade after force pushing the grenade back at him*

    Jortenn: "You damaged Omega Supreme with that gun!"

    *he runs from the chain lightning, and shocks Brawl with force lightning again, hoping it is not ignored*

    *Rainn floats, but heads back to Omega Supreme*

    Rainn: "Let's hope this Xanatos Roulette will work."

    ---

    *the plasma hurts Klak, but does not penetrate his armor*

    *the eclipse armor, however, does make it crack somewhat*

    Me: No! *repels OB away, escaping his grasp* *he sends volley after volley of light and plasma blasts at OB*

    ---

    Coro: "That's Omega Supreme! Who would bring it to life? Who is commanding that thing?! *Coro's hands glow*"

    ---

    *Nadle jumps and magnetizes himself to the wall, dodging all the spikes*

    *he increases the gravity around The Fallen*

    ---

    *Airachnid gets up, and smiles at Abeloth*

    Airachnid: "They look alright, Sir Jones. We will be leaving."

    *she walks out*

    ---

    *Figlio looks at Praepositus and Turel*

    Figlio: "No, wait...do you hear it? A telepathic distress signal. Someone is calling out. I must investigate that before we leave this planet. (In Jawese): Utini! Take us to the Caverns near the Great Being base!"

    OOS: Just a quick little thing I planned for Figlio.


    Last edited by F-Klak on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________


    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:18 pm

    [ Datrio, West City's Shores: ]

    *The girl tries to ignore her headache*

    Girl: Yeaaah I don't know 'er... Lemme just check something real quick.

    *The girl closes her eyes, and seems to be focusing on something. Moments pass.*

    *A sound of splashing water can be heard, and her legs are replaced with a large, muscular fish tail, with exactly the same colour and pattern as her skirt had*

    *A row of seemingly poisonous spines can be seen either side of the the tail, growing smaller the closer they are to the fin*

    Girl: Huh. Still-woah!

    *She falls flat on her face in the sand*

    Girl: *Muffled* F#ck.

    *She rolls to the side so that she is laying on her back and brushes sand from her face*

    Girl: In case you haven't noticed, I'm a mermaid. I'm called Miik'lyr.

    *With the same splashing noise, the tail transforms back into an attractive pair of legs and a skirt

    Girl: Some people just call me Lyr... *Gets up with a groan* But it's your choice.

    *She puts one of her hands on her forehead briefly, still attempting to ignore the headache*

    Miik'lyr: So what made you people wander over here anyway? Assuming you didn't know that there was two washed up fish people here from the start.


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:35 am

    *Yon is surprised, because he's seen Dr Hax before, in his vision of the BZPower Planet*

    Yon: What brings you here?

    -------------------------

    *The Yerta shield themselves with their elements while blasting some out into the guards*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:46 am

    <Battle of Omega Supreme>

    Omega Supreme: *notices Chocoman's base* New target detected.

    *he shoots several nukes at the base*

    *said nukes explode against the shield, but do quite a lot of damage to the shield*

    *OS then goes back to shooting at Neo Z'Traa*



    *Barricade shoots the grenade in mid-air, then increases the gravity around Jortenn, holding him down for Brawl's next attack to hit*

    *Brawl's armour is scorched*

    Brawl: Okay wise guy.

    *he charges a plasma blast, but Aster freezes his hand, then jumps on his head and starts slashing at it*

    Brawl: What.....the.....*starts clawing at his head in an attempt to get Aster off*

    *he finally manages to throw her away, but realizes far too late that there is a bomb attached to the back of his head*

    *his head explodes, and he collapses, seemingly down*


    *OB dodges most of the volleys, but some of them hit and quite damage his left arm*

    OB: Not cool.

    *he teleports behind Klak and charges two balls of eclipse energy in his hands*

    *he then slams both balls into Klak's head*



    *the beam damages OS' hull, but only slightly in the grand scale of things*

    *strange purple spiders appear and jump on Ynot and Arceus, trying to inject them with.....something*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *The Fallen lowers the gravity around himself*

    *he shoots multiple rays of plasma at the wall, breaking it to pieces*

    -----

    <ZFT homeworld>

    *Airachnid, Abeloth and the Rahkshi are teleported to a ship*

    *Abeloth walks to the cockpit, and the ship takes off for Bara Magna*

    -----

    <RIP>

    *the guards being shot at fall, but others continue attacking*

    -----

    <Mordor>

    *Turel follows Figlio, even though he can hear no signal*

    Turel: Generalissimo, I follow you.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:22 am

    Dr. Hax: "I found a hacker. But I lost track of him. NO HAX!"

    ---

    *Coro's hand glows even brighter*

    Coro: "If we could get closer...."

    *More and more Vrai are killed, but they continue sending frigates and fighters at their enemies*

    *Jortenn looks at Aster*

    Jortenn: "Thank you...but I sense a disturbance."

    *he kicks Brawl's body and Force pushes it away, sending it flying*

    *Rainn lands in front of Barricade*

    Rainn: "How are you?"

    ---

    *Klak repels the eclipse energized hands when it is millimeters away from his face*

    *Klak is struggling to fully get those darn energy balls from his face*


    ---

    Nadle: "lolwut?"

    ---

    *Airachnid stands next to Abeloth, smiling*

    Airachind: "So what has ZFT been up to, nowadays?"

    ---

    *Figlio gets in the transport, and assuming that Praepositus gets in too, drives away with the Jawas*

    *the transport stops at the source of the distress, and runs into a cavern ahead of the others*

    *he stops in front of a figure missing a leg, chained to a wall*

    Angonce: "Figlio di Armechio."

    Figlio: "Angonce. The man who gave my father power. What happened to you?"

    Angonce: "That traitor TPK took over once the war ended. He deposed me and subjugated me to this torture. For me, it is a change from a monster I thought I could control, to a monster I cannot control. Luckily, I have a failsafe."

    Figlio: "Your kind always has a failsafe. And my father was no monster. He did what was necessary."

    Angonce: "Betraying us? Attempting to conquer the universe? He knew he was evil. He liked it."

    Figlio: "We are all evil in that sense. But it does not matter. Who is the new Generalissimo?"

    Angonce: "TPK put a being named Orion Pax in that position. It was proof that I needed......to believe that it is an office of fools."

    Figlio: "I have no time for your mind games, Lower Being. And I assume you know nothing of any remnants of the old armies?"

    Angonce: "Some bases perhaps. Most were killed, some arrested. I know a lot about the army, Figlio. I took over when your father fell into a coma. Keeping me alive would be wise."

    Figlio: "Indeed. I intend to allow you to suffer. You betrayed Uterio, and when he retaliated, you stabbed the knife even further. TPK only gave you what you deserve. But he is an obstacle to my plan. As such, I will dispose of him."

    Angonce: "You are a brat. How could you rule an army?"

    Figlio: "*takes out his sword* How can a brat make his mark? What would be fun...? *holds the sword near Angonce's severed leg* That does not look nice. Perhaps this will. *emotionlessly forms a fireball in his hand, and puts his sword near the flame*."

    *the scalding hot sword is near Angonce's face now*

    Angonce: "Leave me! Why torture me any further?! I have served my punishment. Release me, Figlio!"

    Figlio: "These chains prevent your escape. And any retaliation. You are defenseless. *he swiftly moves the blade*"

    *Angonce's horrified screams are heard throughout the nearest GB base*


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:20 am

    *Arceus Levitates himself into the air to avoid the spiders while Ynot simply laughs at the effort*

    Ynot: Why does everyone keep trying to puncture my armor?

    *Ynot flares his aura to fry the Spiders off his armor and continues into the hole that Arceus made him*

    Ynot: Now to cause some havoc.

    *Ynot seals the hole above him and starts messing with OS again, this time with larger effect, being directly inside him*

    Ynot: Dance for me...

    *Gears begin to spin*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:29 am

    OOS: ...Ynot, I told you that Zev sent you a telepathic message.

    I'm waiting for Ynot to respond to that.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City Shores: ]

    Listy: *Lifts Vox with one tentacle* ...

    Vanth: We're a local streetclan. Nobody special. Just found you lot right next to the city.

    Galestorm: *Glares at USarge* Relax.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7384
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:05 am

    -Battle of Omega-

    *Osseron in all his near-omnicidal glory continues to bombard the planet with the full ordinance of the Leviathan, shooting weakened antimatter beams every once in awhile to tempt the creature headed towards him*

    -Datrio,West City Shores-

    *USarge relaxes marginally, seeing as there didn't seem any impending fight about to happen*

    US:"Well, I just wandered over here by chance really...I uhh, needed some sun..."

    *He decided to ignore the fact that every inch of skin was covered by gloves robe or armor...instead he turned to Galestorm*

    US:"You don't really like me much do you?"
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:46 am

    *Miik'lyr observes Vanth for a few moments*

    Miik'lyr: If you don't mind me asking, what's with the wings an' talons?

    *She sits cross-legged on the soft sand*

    Miik'lyr: Haven't seen anything much like that before... Quite different from a Harpie.


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:01 am

    [ Datrio, West City Shore: ]

    Galestorm: ... *Sigh* It's...Not that.

    *She goes to sit on a rock and runs her fingers through her hair*

    Galestorm: I've never...Never been good with emotions, and relationships. Lee is about the only true friend I have. I guess I'm...Slow to trust, you could say.

    *Her relatively short legs kick back and forth*

    Vanth: *Turns head slightly towards Miik'lyr* Well, I'm what they call a dreamkeeper. So's Vox, and the rest of my streetclan. We all have a Power like what Vox used to heal that supposed mermaid over there.

    Listy: *Flashes teeth* Hey. One, the name's Listy Alhambra. Two, I'm not a supposed mermaid - I'm a Humboldt squid mermaid. And three - ... *Gazes down at Vox, still held carefully in one tentacle* ...Please, tell him thanks for saving me. And...That I'm sorry I bitched out on him for it.

    *She sets Vox down closer to Vanth, and moves towards something in the surf that's caught her eye*

    Vanth: For a mermaid, you seem...Different, than what we usually see, Miik'lyr.

    ---

    [ West City, Outskirts of Town: ]

    Model 18: *Walking with a number of shopping bags*

    *She abruptly stops as her scanner beeps in her ear*

    Scanner A.I.: Ally of the Troika located: Wisp. Accompanied by unknown, non-hostile subject. On standby to provide - klik

    Model 18: *Still with bags in hand, follows scanner towards the alley indicated*

    *Inside, she indeed finds Wisp and Ghost - Who both jump when they see her*

    Wisp: Um, uh...C, Cyborg Lady...This is Wisp's new friend, Ghost.

    Ghost: ... *Waves shyly, sidling towards Wisp* ...

    Wisp: He can't talk...Um...

    Model 18: Do you want to get back to the group?

    Wisp: Yeah! Wisp would like that very much!

    Model 18: Follow me, then. *Starts walking*

    Wisp & Ghost: *Look at each other, confused*

    *They follow her, regardless*

    ---

    [ Datrio's Orbit: ]

    *Slowly descending to land is a medium-sized gold ship with a yin and yang symbol emblazoned on either side*

    *Within, a certain familiar, huge figure of tan skin, long, stringy black hair, hunched back, and broad limbs sits in the appropriately-sized Captain's chair*

    *All around, unmistakeable Kei Pirates cyborgs maintain the ship's controls*

    Xie: ...Remember. We're here for the Idea Engine, but feel free to raise hell elsewhere.

    Cyborg Group: *Give a chorus of whirring noises in approval*

    Xie: ... *Keeps a stoic face* ...
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7384
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:16 am

    -Datrio: West Coast-

    *USarge nods in understanding, walking over to Rock near Galestorm and sitting down, looking over the two merpeople as they talked with the others*

    USarge: " Yeah I get it in a way. I used to be like that till TA pulled me out from the headquarters...but just as long as you give people a chance in the end. That's the important part..."

    *he suddenly remembers something* "Well crud, I just realized that I left Jade by herself in the hanger with those people...I should be getting back..."

    *He stands up and looks over at the hanger, then remembers the dark room and promptly sits back down*

    US:"On Second thought I think I'll sit in the sun abit longer..."
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:25 am

    [ Datrio, West City Shore: ]

    *Miik'lyr seems mildly interested in USarge and what he is saying*

    *She quickly turns back to Vanth*

    Miik'lyr: ... In what way am I different from other mermaids you've seen, exactly?

    *She gives a look of playful curiosity*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:31 am

    [ Datrio, West City Shores: ]

    Vanth: Well, for one thing, you're brimming over with magic. It's almost pouring out of every cell of your being. Plus, your aura ripples with a different pattern.

    *She tilts her head up, showing her pale pink, pupilless eyes*

    Vanth: I'm blind to the physical world, but I can send out my aura in pulses to bounce it off of other auras and objects. If it has an aura, I can tell it's alive.

    Galestorm: *Tilts head down and away from USarge* Um...Yeah. Give people...A chance...

    Listy: *Looks back and forth between the group around her* Harrumph.


    Last edited by Zev the Tyrant on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:48 am

    Miik'lyr: Well yeah. Mermaids from where I come from are usually very magical.

    *She runs her fingers through the soft, warm sand*

    Miik'lyr: I dunno. People usually assume that we're limited to water magic, but that's completely wrong~ From where I come from, mermaids are one of the most magical races~

    *Miik'lyr begins to look more warmly at Vanth, knowing she won't notice*

    Miik'lyr: And that's a pretty cool ability you have.


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 am

    OOS: I'll continue the Datrio plot once you reply, Sarge.

    Or, edit it into this if you ninja me.

    83

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Deep Space, Shroom & Co.'s Ship: ]

    *A communicator dings*

    *On a screen appears a chatroom, with a significant amount typed: *

    ---

    twinArmageddons has begun trolling Shroom

    TA: alriight
    TA: look, ii took a 2tance that ii would not
    TA: under any ciircum2tance2
    TA: iinteract wiith the character2 of thii2 2e22iion
    TA: but you guy2 need 2eriiou2 help riight here

    TA: here'2 a map two the Land of Light and Rain of your 2e22iion
    TA: ii hone2tly don't know why iit would be repliicated iin thii2 fa2hiion
    TA: but thii2 game work2 iin my2teriiou2 way2
    TA: ju2t go there and get 2ome traiiniing done
    TA: ii'll waiit a2 long a2 ii can
    TA: two an2wer your no doubt thriilliing and totally meaniingful que2tiions
    TA: for a2 long a2 ii can at lea2t
    TA: 2o 2hoot

    twinArmageddons
    linked FILE:LOLAR//LOCATION.EXE
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7384
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:52 am

    *USer Sarge looked away from Galestorm, letting her sit on it awhile. Instead he took a moment to pull the door from the sand next to him and briefly opened it with his key. Making sure no one else could look inside, he stuck his head in and checked the real contents of the door.*

    US: "I'll be one moment..."

    *Inside the real closet door, there was a plain room, the center of which laid a teenager holding something close to his chest. While he didnt look at what was being held, he did look over the inhabitant of the room.

    Thin for most of his age group, and pale-skinned from the lack of sun which he had been exposed to, the boy nonetheless was physically fit, and while he seemed to be sleeping, US knew much better...*

    dang, I'm starting to refer to myself as someone else...definitively been too long since I started puppeting...I wish I'd never found that thing...

    *walking back out of the closet, he couldn't help but feel hope at the plan Jade and him had cooked up...with the shadow gone he could finally walk in th flesh!*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:00 am

    [ Datrio, West City, Near the Shore: ]

    *Abruptly, screams and crashes break out*

    *The cyborgs from before leap down to the beach, and immediately open fire with wrist-mounted blasters*

    Vanth: *Takes to the air, carefully lifting Vox up in her talons and carrying him to safety*

    Galestorm: *Narrowly leaps to avoid a series of blasts that shatter her boulder*

    Listy: *Entire body ripples with red and white, before she disappears*

    *However, the trails of her tentacles and arms can be seen in the sand as she circles around behind the group of cyborgs*

    Jade: *Abruptly teleports down, smile on her face* ... *Scowls at what she sees*

    Random Cyborg: *Leaps at Jade, whirring madly and trying to grab her*

    *BAP*

    *The Cyborg is sent reeling from a knifehand to the forehead*

    *PUMMELING*

    *A sidekick causes it to double over in pain*

    *ADDITIONAL PUMMELING*

    *A roundhouse left hook to the eye causes it to crumple to the ground*

    Jade: *Equips Ahab's Crosshairs* You guys are so rude!! I'm gonna blast the **** out of you now!!

    *She opens fire with the gun, torching half of the cyborgs with white energy*

    *More and more leap into the fray; some trying to grab Miik'lyr*

    Galestorm: *Halo starting to ignite, pummels any cyborgs who draw near*

    Listy: *Abruptly spears her tentacles straight through a pair of cyborg torsos*

    Vanth: *Drops back in, raking her talons across several unsuspecting narrow behinds*

    Galestorm: Sarge!! Make sure none of them can get out of here!! A barrier, something!

    *She hammerfists a couple of cyborgs into the sand*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7384
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:40 am

    *USarge phases through a volley of bullets aimed his way before replying*

    US: Okay! Here goes nothing!

    *Using the doorframe(which seemed undamaged from
    The bullets flying about) as a shield, US focused his limited power and created a webification dome. The space surrounding the battlefield compressed, becoming so thil and syrupy that even the missed bullets stopped at the edges. Having done that he drew his sword and began fighting.

    Using the door and his own teleporting abilities, US flashed from one enemy to another striking a quick blow before flashing to the next enemy.

    However, it didn't take much combat experience to notice that he was not very good, as his strikes wet nothing more than basic swings or jabs, and that he relied on surprise to land any blows.*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:07 am

    <Battle of Omega Supreme>

    *Omega Supreme continues firing on Neo Z'Traa and everything that isn't on Blackout's side*

    *suddenly, gears of his begin moving*

    *blasts of pure energon are fired at Ynot in an attempt to break his concentration*


    *Chocoman moves out of the way, and returns fire*


    *Brawl's body vanishes in a flash of light*

    *suddenly, it reappears behind Aster and Jortenn, and stands up*

    Brawl: Again, Makuta. Your Head Asplode does not work on me.

    *he grabs Aster from behind, and throws her at Jortenn*

    Aster: This is ridiculous.


    Barricade: Fine.

    *he charges his fist with lightning and punches Rainn in the face*


    *OB keeps trying to move the eclipse balls back to Klak's head*


    *the spiders jump on Arceus' head, spitting purple liquid at him*


    -----

    <Airachnid's ship>

    Abeloth: Statement: Many things. We defeated Uterio Di Armechio, now-former Generalissimo of the Knights of the Great Beings, and removed Angonce, his enabler, from his office as head of the Council of Great Beings. We liberated Teruga Prime.

    *the ship nears Bara Magna*

    -----

    <Mordor>

    Turel: May I help, Generalissimo?

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *The Fallen jumps ahead and shoots a cyclone at Nadle*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:07 am

    [ Datrio, West City, Near the Shore: ]

    Miik'lyr: You guys are so gonna burn.

    *Still sitting down, Draak'ha raises her hands in the air, and a massive explosion of fire blows the Cyborgs surrounding backwards*

    *She is suddenly no longer sitting down, and with great agility and speed, she moves to one of the cyborgs*

    *Fire trails from her fists as she begins pummelling the cyborg in the stomach and face, making it stumble backwards*

    *Taking the opportunity for a heavy attack, Miik'lyr jumps in the air, and with a familiar splashing sound, her legs transform into her fish-tail*

    Miik'lyr: Grrrh!

    *She spins in midair, swinging her muscular fish-tail directly at the cyborg's head*

    *The spines impact the cyborg's head with great force, killing it instantly*

    *As she lands, Miik'lyr transforms her fish-tail back into legs*

    Miik'lyr: Haaah... Been too long since I've done that.

    *She goes on to spray extremely cold ice shards at the nearest group of cyborgs*

    [ Shroom & Co.'s Ship: ]

    *Shroom approaches the keyboard, looking directly at the screen*

    Shroom: ... The hell...?

    *He puts down his maple syrup milkshake and begins typing*

    Shroom: ... kay.
    Shroom: guess I'll ask some questions then
    Shroom: One
    Shroom: Who the f#ck ARE u.
    Shroom: Two
    Shroom: How the heck do i know that that link isn't a virus ready to make Queen start serving me vinegar milkshake or something
    Shroom: wht are u, two-face? what is your obsession with 2s?
    Shroom: wht do you mean by "characters of this session"?
    Shroom: aaaand last of all, how the hell did you manage to contact me


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:17 am

    *Coro attempts to concentrate, when he notices the planet below*

    Coro: "What planet is that?!"

    *Jortenn catches Aster, and puts her next to him*

    Jortenn: "Don't expect a hug. We must destroy his armor. *shocks Brawl with Force Lightning* NOW!"

    *Rainn falls to the ground and is shocked*

    *unfortunately, and this is very unfortunate, Omega Supreme is also shocked*

    Rainn: "Do you want to shock yourself?"

    *Klak keeps repelling them, having them go close to OB's face*

    ---

    Airachnid: "Interesting. I didn't think Angonce could be defeated, or that those one-eyed fools knew what independence was."

    ---

    *Figlio turns, slightly enraged*

    Figlio: "NO....I...can handle it."

    *Angonce is battered with burns all over his body, he sobs*

    Angonce: "No more....no more..."

    *Figlio smiles*

    Figlio: "I shall return, Angonce."

    *he signals to Turel and Praepositus*

    Figlio: "Let us move."

    *he walks out of the cavern*

    ---

    *Nadle sucks the air away from the cyclone, then jumps up, kicking the Fallen in his chest*


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:31 am

    [ Datrio, West City Shores: ]

    Galestorm: Thanks for the barrier, Sarge!

    Jade: *Continues firing off Ahab's Crosshairs, slinging it around herself and rattling off fiery headshots like a pro markswoman, which, let's be honest, she's just as likely to be as anything else*

    Listy: *Has illuded a number of Cyborgs into attacking each other, while she keeps one tightly bound by a tentacle*

    Vanth: *Expertly flits about just above the fray, going for the eyes of the cyborgs*

    Galestorm: *As she fights, her blows appear to be getting stronger*

    ---

    [ Shroom's Ship, Chatting: ]

    AT: great. look
    TA: iif you mu2t know
    TA: ii hate you and your entire 2e22ion
    TA: not e2peciially more than ii hate mo2t of the iidiiot2 on my end
    TA: but you guy2 are ju2t two obliiviiou2 two beliieve

    TA: anyway2
    TA: you 2eriiou2ly undere2tiimate my hackiing abiiliitiie2
    TA: for iin2tance, ii happen two know
    TA: that your engiine'2 diigiital shut off code ii2 GGJJKILLL-0000034478900110334489
    TA: go ahead, try two iinput that, iif you feel liike iit

    TA: regardle22
    TA: ii am "ob2e22ed" wiith 2
    TA: becau2e of ciircum2tance2 revolviing around my p2iioniic abiiliitiie2
    TA: iit'2 al2o why ii'm 2uch an iincrediible jerk
    TA: a2 for your only really pertiinent que2tiion, whiich ii thank our troll gog for beiing ble22ed wiith an2weriing
    TA: we're both player2 from two 2eparate 2e22iion2 of a game
    TA: called BZPower Battles.

    TA: now ii2n't the tiime two go iintwo the deep detaiil2
    TA: but Jack Noiir ii2 runniing wiild 2omewhere iin your 2e22iion
    TA: and iin ca2e you haven't notiiced, you and your friiend2 are 2o low on the ladder of power that you have two look up two look down
    TA: ii know what iit feel2 liike two be powerle22, de2piite what you've known your whole liife
    TA: ii know what iit'2 liike two 2ee 2omeone preciiou2 diie and not be able two do a damned thiing about iit
    TA: maybe ii ju2t want two keep a2 many player2 from 2eeiing that happen a2 po22iible

    TA: on the Land of Light and Rain - a planet, btw - you'll be able two iimprove your abiiliitiie2
    TA: battle 2peciial mon2ter2, gaiin weaponry, cliimb the ladder
    TA: and then 2tand a better chance agaiin2t the biig fii2h
    TA: another 2e22ion'2 player and her 2priite are already there

    TA: 2he'll have two leave not long after you get there, but her 2priite can 2tay
    TA: not that they're ever two helpful when iit count2
    TA: ii'll be out of your haiir once you land
    TA: doe2 that an2wer enough que2tiion2?


    Last edited by Zev the Tyrant on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7384
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 am

    -Datrio: West coast skirmish-

    USarge:" No problem, but I can't hold it this big for too long!"

    * USarge continues to blink around, doing his best to be as distracting as possible, appearing just in time to trick cyborgs into attacking him and lowering their guard so someone else can finish them off, occasionally he blinks away from the fight and looks at where everyone's at before going back in the fray

    The doorframe meanwhile acts like a back guard for USarge and his allies, intercepting bursts of bullets that would have hit them, or giving them some cover as they closed between groups of enemies*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7374
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:25 am

    *Ynot is blasted out of concentration by the energon blast and Zev talking to him telepathically*

    Ynot Yes, Zev, I will visit your store when I'm done here.

    *Ynot gets up and gets moving*

    Ynot: Well, it wasn't much, but I accomplished what I needed.

    *Ynot spins his own gears and transforms into a compact ball that heads through OS*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:33 am

    [ Datrio, West City Shores: ]

    *The the cyborgs pelted with the superfroze ice shards eventually fall to the ground, both frozen and covered with slashes and scratches*

    *She moves on to another group of cyborgs and proceeds to move from one cyborg to the other, launching powerful blaze kicks as she goes *

    Miik'lyr: Ngh. They just keep on coming...

    *Miik'lyr targets a very unfortunate cyborg and launches a forceful backflip kick to his chin, launching him into the air*

    *She jumps into the air to reach him, and launches yet another backflip kick directly at his face, he is launched further into the air*

    *After landing, she launches a blue fireball into the air, finishing off the cyborg*

    ______
    ------

    [ Shroom's Ship, Chatbox: ]

    Shroom: Kay whatever.

    *Shroom stops typing and calls behind him*

    Shroom: Yo Queen! Can you set course to the Land of Light and Rain!? Weirdo posted a link, use that to find it!

    *A voice can be heard calling back from another room further down in the ship*

    Moss: Uhhh... Queen can't talk right now!

    Shroom: Why not!?

    Moss: She's doing something for me!

    Shroom: What is she freakin' doing!?

    Moss: ... She's just doing something for me!

    Shroom: ... Guh, did she hear what I said!?

    Moss: Yeah!

    Shroom: Great, so can we stop shouting down the ship!? I think we're gonna wake up Yuuka!

    Moss: Okay!

    *Shroom goes back to typing*

    Shroom: Ship should get there in a while. Is there anything else you want to tell me or p!ss me off with?




    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:44 am

    [ Battle of Omega Supreme: ]

    *One more telepathic message for Ynot*

    Zev: Oh, and before I forget - With a little help from unknown sources, I forged, Alchemized, and Item World Levelled-Up some choice gear for you and your crew. The box is right below your Captain's chair. And it's bigger on the inside. Seeya!

    *The message cuts out, and Zev's presence disappears*

    *Now, the Desperado disappears in a warp*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City Shore Skirmish: ]

    *In little more time, all of the cyborgs have been defeated*

    *However, Sarge feels an immense force impacting his barrier*

    *Outside, a huge figure waylays the field with some kind of semi-mechanical flail*

    Xie: ... *Says nothing as he continues attacking* ...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Shroom & Co.'s Ship, Chatting: ]

    AT: oh, ii ju2t don't know
    TA: ii mean after all ii've done two help you
    TA: and wiith how utterly receptiive and f#ckiing graciiou2 you've been
    TA: here
    TA: let me ju2t triip all over my bone bulge iin a heated ru2h
    TA: two giive you anymore f#kiing help
    TA: ii iin2ii2t


    Last edited by Zev the Tyrant on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7384
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:57 am

    -Datrio: West Coast-

    *as he feels the impact against the barrier, US looks towards the figure through the barrier, pointing towards it he shouts to the others*

    US: "Uuuuh, Guys, a strong one's coming in! and I'm at my limit!"

    *He uses the rest of his power to blink all the bullets that the barrier caught into a block over Xie's head, causing an irritating shower of lead to fall down on him just as his flail swings down to hit the barrier, which dissipates in an attempt to unbalance Xie.

    USarge falls back to where Jade is*

    US: *To Jade* "If I use anymore of my normal powers, the Shadow'll notice me, Thanks for the new power!"
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:45 am

    [ Datrio, West City Shores Batte: ]

    Xie: *Immediately launches fail for Galestorm*

    *It wraps around her before she can escape, and causes her to snarl in pain*

    Xie: *Spins her around overhead a couple of times, before throwing her into a boulder*

    Vanth: *Tries to sink her talons into his eyes*

    Xie: *Blocks with his flail's chain, then does a backflip*

    *His kicks sends her flying overhead to land on top of Jade*

    Listy: *Hisses animalistically, starting to disappear again*

    Xie: *Lashes out with flail immediately, narrowly avoiding her*

    *However, it manages to send her sprawling as it automatically reels itself in again*

    Xie: *Glares solemnly at Miik'lyr and USarge* Where is the Technician?

    *He starts spinning his flail once again*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Shroom & Co.'s Ship: ]

    *After a suspiciously short time, the planet comes into view*

    *The ship lowers downward, finding itself alighting on a tiny bar of powdery, alabaster white sand, in the middle of a teal, magenta, and yellow ocean*

    Spoiler:



    ---

    AT: alriight
    TA: you made iit there iin one piiece
    TA: now, ju2t head out2iide and get acquaiinted wiith the new accomadatiion2
    TA: that player ii mentiined 2hould be arriiviing 2hortly
    TA: ii know ii'm goiing two regret a2kiing but
    TA: any la2t que2tiion2 for me
    TA: before ii log off?


    ---

    [ LOLAR, Small Sandbar: ]

    *Should the group head outside, they will find a solid white house with understated geometric designs and many open spaces*

    *On one platform is a conspicious silvery device, with a central, circular platform bearing some kind of magical circle engraved upon it any many more mechanical attachments*

    *Meanwhile, approaching the ship are several child-size creatures - All white with pink, marbled lines, and princess-like outfits; some have sharp claws and a catlike visage, while some resemble Cthulhu and wave around tentacle-arms*

    *Around twenty of them are converging on the ship as I type this*

    *Shroom and his friends are really going to want to see this*

    *Especially before their new dinner guests break in*


    Last edited by Zev the Tyrant on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7384
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:22 am

    *User Sarge winced as his allies were beaten around, but with the sudden question aimed at him, he just gave a blank stare (or as blank as he could make the mask give anyway).

    Shaking his confusion off, he took his duelist position and activates his 'new' power*

    US: *While aiming at the Flail's handle* "I have NO idea what you're talking about, sorry!"

    *He fires off a pair of purple phased-energy pulses at the flail, trying to hit the reeling mechanism in the handle, or at least the chain*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:07 pm

    [ Datrio, West City Shores Battle: ]

    Miik'lyr: Dude I don't even know who that IS.

    *She throws a fist into the sand*

    *The ground shakes for a few moments, and every inch of Miik'lyr seems to catch on fire*

    *She looks completely unharmed*

    Miik'lyr: Much better~

    *She attempts to focus a concentrated beam of heat directly at the flail's chain from a distance*

    _____
    =====

    Shroom: Nope, we're heading out now.

    *Heading outside from the ship is Shroom, Moss and Draak'ha. They haven't managed to drag Yuuka along, it seems*

    Moss: So are you SURE that people with automatic shotguns aren't just gonna fall from the sky and assassinate us?

    Draak'ha: Aaaahhh... So THAT'S why Yuuka didn't wanna come... You didn't tell her that same story did you?

    Shroom: So are YOU sure that Queen was just washing your hair? I mean she doesn't have ARMS.

    Moss: Dude we both know that you made her with loadsa tools that just pop out*

    Shroom: Most of them are WEAPONS.

    Draak'ha: I dunno, some of those weapons can be used for different things if used correctly. If ya get meh.

    Moss: ... ... ... ...So we're supposed to be entering that house then?

    Shroom: Seems as if that's the case, yeah.

    *They all head for the solid white house*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3965
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:07 pm

    [ Datrio, West City Shores Battle: ]

    Miik'lyr: Dude I don't even know who that IS.

    *She throws a fist into the sand*

    *The ground shakes for a few moments, and every inch of Miik'lyr seems to catch on fire*

    *She looks completely unharmed*

    Miik'lyr: Much better~

    *She attempts to focus a concentrated beam of heat directly at the flail's chain from a distance*

    _____
    =====

    Shroom: Nope, we're heading out now.

    *Heading outside from the ship is Shroom, Moss and Draak'ha. They haven't managed to drag Yuuka along, it seems*

    Moss: So are you SURE that people with automatic shotguns aren't just gonna fall from the sky and assassinate us?

    Draak'ha: Aaaahhh... So THAT'S why Yuuka didn't wanna come... You didn't tell her that same story did you?

    Shroom: So are YOU sure that Queen was just washing your hair? I mean she doesn't have ARMS.

    Moss: Dude we both know that you made her with loadsa tools that just pop out*

    Shroom: Most of them are WEAPONS.

    Draak'ha: I dunno, some of those weapons can be used for different things if used correctly. If ya get meh.

    Moss: ... ... ... ...So we're supposed to be entering that house then?

    Shroom: Seems as if that's the case, yeah.

    *They all head for the solid white house*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4536
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:12 pm

    [ Datrio, West City Shores: ]

    Xie: *Launches flail into a nearby rock*

    *He pulls himself away from the attacks, then kicks off*

    *His flail is swept towards USarge and Miik'lyr*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ LOLAR: ]

    *The Imps screech*

    *Tomfoolery. Simply unforgivable*

    *Their entire numbers leap onto Shroom, Moss, and Draak'ha from behind*

    *They begin to claw at them*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7384
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:18 am

    -Datrio: West Coast Skirmish-

    *USarge dives through the floor, finishing the dive through the doorframe behind Xie. Sliding across the sand, USarge fired of a few more energy bolts at Xie, before sinking through the sand and appearing through the door again (which had teleported to another angle of attack, and repeating the process*

    -Somewhere else entirely, In orbit of a single massive green star-

    *The Shadow flited away from another astroid, seeking out the tell-tale precense of the Artifact the time-traveler had stolen from him. The traveler had managed to cover up the link, but it was only a matter of time...*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:25 am

    OOS: Random action to get the ball rolling. :yaoming:

    *Rahn looks at SB*

    Rahn: "Are we going to keep laying low, or will F-Blackout tell us what is next?"

    ---

    *the being of Korasa has already traversed the entire moon*

    *he is more desperate this time, seemingly insane*

    ????: "What? I must...shadows....hide in shadows....facility is near...shadows Caiaphus soy la copia del e ROE! shadows shadows always remember. Always remember I am fear. Always remember the chains..chains..Sith chains darkness...Makuta of shadows. We are shadow."

    *he runs to a nearby cave*


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12924
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:15 am

    <RIP>

    Rabot: Team, remember the cod-

    Kremika: I honestly don't think the Code applies now.

    Rabot: Still, try to avoid killing if necessary...

    *They continue their assault on the guards*

    ---------------------

    Yon: Ah! Now I remember you fully. Sorry to hear that, mate.

    *He pats his abnormally large head*

    ----------------------

    OOS: Sorry for not posting earlier, was occupied with other things. And I'm kinda stuck for ideas at the moment, will create a brainstorm.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31305
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:09 am

    OOS: Sorry for not posting, Friends (the sitcom lol) and TF2 are incredible time leeches.

    -----

    <Battle of Omega Supreme>

    Chocoman: I do believe that this is Neo Z'Traa, Coro.


    *Aster shoots ice blasts at Brawl*

    *both of the attacks do very little damage*

    Brawl: I.....am.....Brawl.

    *he shoots two gigantic eclipse beams at Jortenn and Aster*


    Barricade: No.

    *he knees Rainn in the crotch, then punches him in the face*


    *OB absorbs the balls, then shoots heat vision at the back of Klak's head*


    *machine guns shoot at Ynot as he rolls*


    -----

    <Malchior IV, Hospital>

    *The Fallen falls over, but then gets up and shoots a blast of light at Nadle*

    -----

    <Malchior IV, Bat-Cave>

    *a hologram of F-Blackout appears in front of Rahn and Shadow Blade*

    F-Blackout: Report.

    SB: Well, *points to Rahn* this guy wasted an opportunity to kill Nadle.

    *F-Blackout glares at Rahn*

    -----

    <RIP>

    *the guards keep coming, throwing ninja stars at the Yerta*


    *meanwhile, in a closet, Kranxx fires the portal gun at himself, teleporting himself away*

    -----

    <Mordor>

    *Turel follows Figlio*

    Turel: We should have killed him. The traitor did not deserve to remain alive.

    -----

    <Airachnid's ship>

    Abeloth: I am not programmed to give information on such things.

    *the ship is now hovering over a crashed Great Being battleship*

    Abeloth: We have arrived.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3564
    Coins : 13443
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:03 am

    *Hax smiles at Yon*

    ---

    OOS: TF2 is credit to team. Heavy

    ---

    Coro: "*eyes widen* Crap. GET ME CLOSER TO OMEGA SUPREME!"

    ---


    *Jortenn force pushes the eclipse beam back at Brawl*


    *Rainn whimpers and falls to the ground, grunting*

    Rainn: "You...shouldn't have done that....*BEN face*"

    *Barricade finds two thermal detonators stuck to his back*

    *Klak staggers, then fires laser vision at Overlord Blackout*

    ---

    Nadle: "*jumps away* Light? How did you...learn how to do that? You're the Fallen...."

    ---

    Rahn: "He was weak. We were comrades once. Besides, he's dead in your future. That means the deed was done at a later date."

    ---

    *Figlio shakes his head*

    Figlio: "No. His suffering is a fate worse than death. Besides, it is good to have a mole in TPK's organization. Make sure the ship is ready, Turel. We will all leave to Ailyb-Gypte in the morning."

    ---

    *Airachnid has a puzzled look on her face*

    Airachnid: "What happened?"


    _________________



    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:56 am