BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7316
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:18 am

    *As the laser hits HY, the mask shatters, leaving Ynot in control again*

    Ynot: Thank you for ridding me of that distraction.

    *As the beam continues to hit Ynot, he begins to glow red with heat*

    Ynot: What, you thought a puny laser could get though an unmeltable metal?

    *The glow gets brighter with the rising heat*

    Ynot: Now, lets see how you hold up against a super heated FIST

    *Punches Zeta with flames trailing behind his punch*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31247
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:21 am

    <The Ironclad>

    *Zeta goes flying, with his chest slightly melted*

    Zeta: I'm an optimist.

    *he shoots a flare, blinding Ynot*

    Zeta: Now, since I heard you're a Makuta.....

    *he shoots beams of light at Ynot's knees*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1894
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Adrastos on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:35 am

    [Mordor]

    *Praepositus stands up and looks at the hooded man with a quizzical look.*

    Praepositus: I guess we could help you... Wait what?! Bloodbath? *Turns to Turel* What do you think?

    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7326
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:42 am

    -Battle of OS-

    *The Titan continues its fire support, while dropping high-explosives down onto the planet below*

    Osseron: *opens comms to OB* "If you want to destroy the planet, just tell me and I'll...'test' the doomsday device on it...I'm sure it shall hit for.... Massive Damage~<3!

    *The Titan starts building up power*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31247
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:43 am

    <Battle of Omega Supreme>

    Blackout: Sorry, OB is fighting someone at the moment. At the moment, concentrate on destroying the defenders. We do not want to destroy the planet, just the population. There are resources on that world that may turn out to be useful.



    *Brawl is knocked back, and his lightning ball goes flying*

    Brawl: Why you.....

    *he begins rapid-firing plasma blasts at Jortenn*


    Dreadwing: Wait.....how did you kick me in the face when I'm in jet-mode?

    *he transforms, and head-butts Rainn*


    *Barricade teleports behind Jinx, and kicks het in the back*


    *OB ducks, and the light blast hits the ground*

    OB: I will stop you regardless of your opinion on the matter. Hand of Darkness.

    *OB grabs Klak with a shadow hand*

    OB: Electrify.

    *he sends a blast of electricity through the shadow hand and into Klak's body*

    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    Chocoman: Interesting. Now, if you all will excuse me, I will go back to figuring out where we are.

    *he walks to a console, and types*

    Chocoman: Oh no.....

    *he turns around*

    Chocoman: We're in the Pincer Cascade.

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *The Fallen grabs the bed and burns it*

    *he then creates another shield, blocking the plasma*

    The Fallen: This is not nonsense. This is vengeance. The difference is clear to anyone who wishes to see it.

    *he shoots several blasts of fire at Nadle*

    -----

    <Demon's Run>

    *SMN scratches the "on the dotted line" bit off*

    SMN: Good enough.

    *she walks to Abneris' cell, closing the door behind her*

    -----

    <Mordor>

    Turel: I think we should help this man. We must avenge Uterio or die trying.

    *he picks up his sword and gun*

    Turel: How can we help you?

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7316
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:50 am

    *The light blast hits Ynot but does nothing*

    Ynot: If that's all you heard you haven't done your research.

    *Ynot backhands Zeta*

    Ynot: I was stripped of all shadows long ago, I now have dominion over metals, like that Laser rifle there.

    *Ynot raises his hand and the rifle jumps to him, turning it back on Zeta and firing*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13384
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:51 am

    *the hooded man looks up at Turel and Praepositus*

    ???: "Actually, you can help me a lot. My name is Figlio di Armechio. My father was Uterio di Armechio. I need your help to establish my throne."

    OOS: DUN. DUN. DUUUUUUUN!!!!

    ---

    *Jortenn runs from the blasts, and comes behind Brawl*

    Jortenn: "*snorts like a spy* You have done well. *Kicks Brawl in the back*"

    *Rainn falls to the ground, and grunts*

    Rainn: "Rainn logic!"

    *he punches Dreadwing*

    ---

    *Klak is shocked, and falls to the ground*

    Me: Wow. You actually cared about my opinion for a second there. Moving on up, aren't we?

    *repels OB into the wall with his Crast*

    ---

    Coro: "What?"

    ---

    *Nadle jumps away from the fire blasts, and throws a volley of mini-tornadoes at the Fallen*

    ---

    Abneris: *looks up at SMN* "Hello, madam."


    _________________


    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1894
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Adrastos on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:55 am

    Praepositus: You'll need a proper weapon then Master di Armechio.

    *Unsheaths and hands Figlio a dainty, well balanced longsword.*

    Praepositus: We'll save you from this 'bloodbath' and then we'll need some proof. I don't know about Turel here but I never knew Uterio had a son.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7326
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:56 am

    Osseron: "Aaaahhh Drat...why do poeple always want temperate planets for its minerals?! you should be looking for barren planets for that! Oh well... I'll take care of the major population hubs then...

    *The Leviathan continues building power, now lightning is crackling along its hull, focusing towards the front of the titan, which has pointed itself at the largest city on the planet*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4478
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:04 am

    [ Hellish Fortress, Near the Forbidden Cell: ]

    Zev: *Continues rapidly stabbing*

    Grunwald: *Laughs like a madman, firing wildly*

    Zev: *Abruptly takes out a familiar red box and inserts one ring into it* Canna di Tempesta!!

    *The skull staff is drawn out, and promptly spews Storm Flames all over Grunwald and his converted Mothman guns*

    Grunwald: AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! *Flails, both guns disintegrating*

    *In no time at all, he's reduced to nothing more than cinders*

    Zev: *Places the Storm Rod back into its Box and pockets it* Shall we go on?

    *The group follows wordlessly as he moves ahead*

    *A huge gate is quickly becoming visible*

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: In case you see this, Sarge/Random Event Diety, I'd like to continue the arc with Jade and User: Sarge.

    ---

    [ Datrio, Mountains Outside West City: ]

    Vi: *Is tinkering with a tripod-mounted gun, on a well-secluded ledge*

    Jade: *Has dragged User: Sarge along* You're Viriathus right!? Do you know where Zev is?

    Vi: Yes, that's me. No, I don't know where Zev is. *Tightens a few bolts on one of the legs*

    Jade: Oh... *Looks a bit downtrodden, but perks right back up* We can help find him!

    Vi: I appreciate the sentiment, but he'll show up when he's ready.

    Jade: Okay. *Looks over at Sarge* This is Sarge, a User.

    Vi: Nice to meet you, User Sarge.

    *Uncomfortable silence sets in*

    ---

    [ Datrio, Grove Near West City: ]

    Wisp: *Has descended from Ghost's treehouse*

    *She watches the glimmering, silvery fish contentedly*

    *Abruptly, she turns and squeaks with surprise at the deep amber eyes watching her*

    Wisp: Oh...Hey, Ghost! Sorry, you scared Wisp a little bit. *Notices something in his hands* Hm?

    *It turns out to be a pair of little ragdolls - One of Ghost, and one of Wisp*

    Wisp: Awww! They're adorable! *Goes to pick her little replica up*

    *She's quite surprised to find it hopping into her hands of its own volition*

    Ghost: ... *A halo the color of molasses has appeared above head* ...

    Wisp: *Watches as her doll sits up in her hand and waves at her*

    *Meanwhile, Ghost's doll crawls up his arm to sit on his shoulder*

    Wisp: *Pupils turn a deep blue* You have a Power...Like me?

    Ghost: ... *Nods, smiling shyly* ...

    Wisp: *Giggles at the dolls' antics*
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12858
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:08 am

    Kakamu: *to Coro* Yes, he was.

    --------------------------

    Heavy: Dah! See-Man! Very good!

    *He waves his arms around, then makes angry-face at Mondas*

    Heavy: Fight me, coward!

    *He picks up a chaingun and fires at him*

    --------------------------------

    *Yon kicks Mondas' cloud form*


    _________________
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7326
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:10 am

    OOC: sure thing zev!

    -Datrio, Mountains Outside West City-

    *User Sarge snaps out of it, looking at the mount and rifle, then stealthily peeks over edge*

    US: What you setting up for, by the by?
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4478
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:33 am

    [ Datrio, Mountain Turret: ]

    Vi: This is going to eventually be a Troika fortress, since the Nightmares' target still lives here.

    *She finishes adjusting all of the leg bolts, and then loads an ammo belt*

    Vi: One down, twenty-nine to go. If you guys want, you can head back to the city. The others would probably do a much better job of filling you in.

    *Calmly, she waits for a reply*

    Jade: Sarge? *Looks to him*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hellish Fortress, Forbidden Cell: ]

    *The group has reached the gateway*

    *However, they find that it hangs open forlornly*

    *Without pause, the fastest of the group - Aisha, Yoruichi, and Fenrich - Rush in*

    *When Zev, Namah, and Hilda catch up, they find a machine already there*

    *A tall, dark blue machine, it has a screen on its face*

    *It has just finished disengaging a massive barrier, from behind which a figure starts to emerge*

    Hilda: Sh!t...That machine is Nguyen Khan's design.

    Yoruichi: But why would that creepy freak want to free such a demon?

    *With a crackle of static, none other than Professor Nguyen Khan's face appears on the screen*

    Nguyen Khan: Mh, mh. Yes, why did I set the Prototype free? Why was she sealed in the first place? Why was such a magnificent being sealed away? Why? That is the mystery. Yes, that is the mystery...

    Fenrich: *Gives a savage grin* No matter, human. I won't tolerate a single traitor to my lord's regime.

    Zev: Regime, Fenrich?

    Fenrich: In due time. All is for my lord.

    Nguyen Khan: Traitor? Am I a traitor? I suppose I am, but I also am not a traitor. Yes, I am both. A traitor, but not a traitor. Yes, that's precisely the case. Mh, mh. Right, right. Regardless, the Prototype does not belong sealed away. Whether you destroy it or use it for yourselves, it should not be sealed.

    *His face disappears from the screen*

    *The figure draws closer*

    ???: I am the instrument of your despair!! I am the engine of your demise!!

    Namah: Isn't that voice a little high-pitched for such a monster?

    ???: I am she who shall sunder all hope, and bring ruin upon you!!

    Aisha: *Ears flick up and down* It's a she. A really little she.

    ???: But most of all...I am...The Final Boss!! *Moves into the light*

    *She's a tiny little girl, with demonic red eyes and horns, golden, slit-pupil eyes on her forehead, down her purple dress, etc., and an uncanny, tentacle'd creature on her back*

    ???: I am Desco!! I shall destroy you all!!

    Aisha: *Busts out laughing, slapping her knee* Quite a precocious little one, aren't you?

    Desco: ... *Eye on forehead glows as the laughter continues* ...

    *A beam of energy spears out and hits Aisha full-on*

    Aisha: *Smoking faintly, falls flat on her back* Mrow... *Spiral-Eyes*

    Desco: I am the Final Boss!! I will destroy you all!!

    Zev: You imbecile!! How dare you call yourself a final boss!!

    Desco: Huh? B, but that's what Desco was made for!!

    Zev: No, no, no! The Final Boss can't just attack at random! You have to wait until the introductory cut scene is over!! Everyone knows that!!

    Desco: But, but, but Desco was taught out of her textbook that a Final Boss has to completely eradicate anything that stands in her path and as quickly as possible!

    Zev: Well whoever taught you that is what I'd like to call wrong!!

    Fenrich: My lord is so domineering and control-obsessed...! The perfect traits for ruling demons, I say!!

    Namah: Or, maybe he's just being an @sshole because a catgirl got zapped.

    Yoruichi: I've known the kid a while. That's most likely it.

    Hilda: I'd bet money on it.

    Fenrich: All of you just shut up. *Leans in threateningly*

    All Three: *Stand their ground* Do something.

    Zev: Alright, everyone!! The battle shall begin!!

    Desco: Desco will do as you said to be an excellent Final Boss!!

    Fenrich: My lord, just what, praytell, did you - ?

    Zev: No time for that Fenrich!

    *The battle commences*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31247
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:40 am

    <The Ironclad>

    *Zeta is once again knocked back*

    Zeta: Good for you. But you're still a dead man.

    *he uses his technopathy on the rifle, making it stop firing*

    *he then picks it up again, and shoots at Ynot again*

    -----

    <Battle of Omega Supreme>

    Blackout: Okay then. The quicker the Vrai all die, the better for all of us.


    *Brawl is not even slightly harmed by the kick*

    Brawl: That was pathetic.

    *he picks up Jortenn, and throws him away*


    Dreadwing: *chuckles* Was that really 'Rainn' and 'logic' in the same sentence?

    *he shoots a flame-thrower at Rainn*


    *Aster shoots a freeze ray at Barricade, but he dodges and shoots Aster in the chest*

    *he then shoots a lightning bolt at Jinx*


    *OB is knocked back, but quickly gets up and begins draining Klak's energy, then shooting it back at him in the form of eclipse bolts*

    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    Chocoman: The Pincer Cascade is basically a gigantic, abandoned Vrai laboratory. We have to get out of here as fast as we can, before one of the many, many failed experiments 'round here notices us and decides it wants to kill us.

    *the base begins to fly away*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *The Fallen drains air from around Nadle, making the tornadoes disappear*

    *he shoots all the air back in a devastating blast, then follows it up by creating fists of stone and iron and throwing them at Nadle*

    -----

    <Demon's Run>

    SMN: Hello.

    *she hands Abneris another note*

    SMN: Write 'Abneris'.

    -----

    <Mordor>

    Turel: Nope, I haven't heard of you either. But I suppose we'll help you.

    *suddenly, a wall explodes, and three Cybermen walk in through the hole*

    Cyberman 1: You have been identified as Uterians. As Uterians, you are subject to maximum deletion. Delete.

    All three Cybermen: Delete.

    *they begin shooting lasers and lightning bolts at Praepositus, Turel and Figlio*

    -----

    <Yon v. Mondas>

    *the chaingun bullets go through Mondas, and so does the kick*

    Mondas: Have you all completely ignored the shockwave I just fired?

    *he fires another shockwave*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1894
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Adrastos on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:48 am

    [Mordor]

    *Praepositus fires back at the Cybermen but his shots just bounce off of them. He dives behind a rock pulling Riglio with him.*

    Praepositus: *Shouting over the noise of the Cybermen* Protect the heir! *To Riglio* Where do we aim?!
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4478
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:02 am

    [ Hellish Fortress, Battle Against Desco: ]

    Zev: *Summons zanpakuto* Leap, Dai Kirin!!

    *As his shikai assumes its form of a kambo, he flickers behind Desco to attack her*

    *However, he's only able to land one hit before a tentacle slams into him and launches him clear into the wall*

    Fenrich: How dare you attack my lord, insolent whelp!! *Grabs her by the tail*

    Desco: Hey!! Let go of Desco's tail!! *Kicks and struggles*

    Fenrich: *Whirls her around, before throwing her against the wall*

    Namah: *Launches Ether Tendrils from all eight fingers into the dust cloud after her*

    *She disconnects them just as Desco starts to pull on them, letting them entangle her arms*

    Yoruichi: *Appears before Desco, Shunko activated, and unleashes a barrage of punches*

    *As she leaps away to avoid a tentacle forming a large set of jaws, Hilda fires a caster shell into the fray*

    *It explodes with crackling electricity, stunning Desco temporarily*

    *This gives Aisha - Back on her feet and channeling her bestial powers - Time to leap in and claw at Desco viciously*

    Desco: *Swats her away with one tentacle, as the two above her head form a pair of gelatinous jaws* Rrrrrgh...!!

    *They fire out a pair of huge, swirling energy beams - One fiery orange, one icy blue*

    *Yoruichi, Hilda, and Aisha narrowly avoid the blasts that proceed to almost completely take out the far wall*

    Yoruichi: What's the little squirt made of!? *Cracks knuckles with a wince*

    Namah: Now I see why Fenrich said that all the demons are scared of her.

    Aisha: *Gives a roar matching a lion, and springs on Desco again*

    Hilda: *Siiigh* Aisha's uncontrollable when she gets like this...

    Fenrich: *Regroups with Zev nearby* My lord, what do we do?

    Zev: Simple. Beat her into submission.

    Fenrich: ...Are we...Capable of doing that?

    Zev: I don't know, but I'm willing to find out! *Leaps back into the fray*

    Fenrich: He's going to get himself killed like that...All is for my lord!

    *He follows back into combat*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7326
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:02 am

    -Datrio, Mountain Turret-

    *is no-where to be found, as he got knocked over the ledge from an untimely adjustment of the rifle while he was leaning over

    a few seconds later the door opens and US walks out, looking rather worse for wear, somehow his mask seems to take an anime-esque annoyed face*

    US: "Note to self: Don't peek over ledges while weapons are being assembled...sure lets go, might as well figure out why all this action is stalking me nowadays..."

    -Battle of Omega-

    *Pure, undiluted, insane mad scientist laughter fills everyone's comms*

    Osseron: "Roger that! Doomsday Device Oblivion ready! Commencing Enrichment Center Test 01-123-152!"

    *Suddenly a massive magnetic field appears in front of the titan's bow, a sphere as big as a moon. Inside the sphere antimatter begins to accumulate quickly filling the field and placing incredible amounts of pressure as it seeks an escape.*

    Osseron:" Fact: Antimatter is incredibly dangerous, capable of destroying everything, even the best adamantium in a split second. Containing it is extremely difficult as it'll seek any escapein its containment fields"

    *A smaller field suddenly shoots out, connecting to the side of the antimatter containment field. It beams out to connect the orb with the surface of the planet, just below the vrai city's location on the planet's horizon. it then spreads to make a 'blade' cutting off the portion of the planet like a knife about to cut a piece of mold on an orange*

    Osseron:" Fact: In enough quantities, it is even able to cut through a planet without destroying the entire planet, like so!"

    *The side of the antimatter containment field facing into the tunnel suddenly spouts a leak, and the antimatter floods through, filling the 'beam' and slamming into the planets crust. in a matter of moments the 'blade' of antimatter cuts out the other side. The blade starts moving away from the planet's new surface, incinerating the city-planetoid in an ocean of antimatter reactions*

    Osseron: "Thank you for bearing witness to this Enrichment Center Project Presentation! If you'd like to surrendure, please place yourself on one of the remaining cities~<3

    *After the beam expends itself and the anti-matter reaction cloud clears,Neo Z'Traa is revealed to ...have a new, very unnatural shape *OOC:mind you there is only one flat surface for now*


    OOC: here's an example of what it looks like: credits to video poster for the video and CCP games for the EVE Online Material Imagine that happening to a planet.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4478
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:21 am

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    Jade: Here we are!

    *They've been teleported in an instant back to the city*

    Makoto: *Seems to be wearing an even skimpier outfit than usual* Huh? Who're you?

    Prudence: They might be friends of Zev! *Takes a closer look*

    Chrome: ... *Stays back a ways, shy* ...

    Kokonoe: ... *Stands nearby, scarfing down chocolates out of a box* ...

    *The Varia, Lee, and Galestorm are nowhere to be found*

    Kokonoe: So. What's the deal with you two?

    Jade: My explanation's a long one. Sarge?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Hellish Fortress, Battling Desco: ]

    Desco: *Is now just firing beams at random, kicking feet in a tantrum*

    Zev: *Flits by, whacking her on the back of the head*

    Fenrich: *Proceeds to sweep-kick her prehensile tail out from under her*

    Namah: *Whips her into the air with a pair of Ether Tendrils*

    Hilda: *Fires an explosive caster shell into an eye on her back*

    Yoruichi: *Kicks her down into the floor with immense force*

    Aisha: *Proceeds to rake her claws with such force that Desco is launched into the wall*

    *Immediately after, however, Aisha falls to her knees and faints*

    Desco: ... *Eldritch Creature recedes into back as she kneels on floor* ...

    Fenrich: Alright, whelp. You've been defeated. As is customary of demons, you will do whatever my lord commands you to do.

    Desco: ...Snff...Snff...Aah, aaaah... *Eyes well up with tears* ...

    Fenrich: Oh God not this my lord don't look it's a trap -

    Zev: *Immediately kneels down before her* My dear, what's wrong?

    Fenrich: *Facepalm* My lord, honestly, she's just -

    Desco: I, is Desco going to be abandoned again? Are you going to leave Desco all alone?

    Fenrich: ... *Hand slides down face* ...Nevermind. *Walks over to the robot that disengaged the barrier*

    Zev: Of course I won't abandon you! Were you abandoned here? Why?

    Desco: *Snff* D...Daddy said that Desco is obsolete...An...And that Desco is useless to him...S...So he sealed Desco here...A...And he said...He said...He said he doesn't care...Whether Desco dies...Or...Or gets a new family...

    Zev: ... *Looks up, eyes turned cold* Fenrich. Have you reached the same conclusion as I?

    Fenrich: Yes, my lord. Even our finest mages would never have been able to crack this barrier. It's not even native to this part of the Netherworld, or the Netherworld at all - I suspect that it's an extremely ancient containment field from an advanced race, long gone.

    Zev: *Hugs Desco gently* And who do we know who would have just enough scientific clout to commandeer something like that for himself?

    Hilda: ...Nguyen Khan's found a lot of artifacts related to the Leyline. This is probably of the same race he's been chasing after all these years.

    *Abruptly, there's an almighty crash of metal on stone*

    *Everyone looks up to see that Fenrich has hammerfisted the machine into the floor*

    Fenrich: That human played me for a fool...He claimed to be a delegate from the mortal realms sent here to assist us and build relations. All he wanted was for us to free this cretin.

    Desco: *Snff* *Snff* ...Desco's gonna be abandoned again... *Sob* *Sob* *Sob*

    Zev: No you won't. *Picks her up gently* C'mon. Let's go.

    Fenrich: My lord, what are you doing!? We can't -

    Zev: I can, and I am. I'm suddenly quite intrigued by Nguyen Khan.

    Yoruichi: *Lifts Aisha up off the ground and follows*

    Hilda & Namah: *Follow after as well*

    Zev: I want you to keep a close connection with us, Fenrich.

    Fenrich: ... *Seethes quietly* ...All is for my lord...!

    *He follows huffily*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7326
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:04 am

    -Daitro: west city-

    US: Well, lets see... I'm currently a User being dragged around by a super-powered spacial manipulator in a search for User Zev, meanwhile I'm also running from an eldritch abomination that's just more than a little pissed at me for poking around in a time before time. I also need to rescue my door, hang on...

    *He reaches over to chrome before anyone can react, reaching almost elbow-deep into/behind her hair before pulling out the doorframe, which he sets down on a nearby wall*

    US:...sorry about that...last time I let the door appear like that much telefragging occurred. But that anyway...we're looking for User Zev, have you seen him lately?"

    *he scratches behind his head, eye-smiling with his mask at the group while sweatdropping abit.

    I suck at explaining things....
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7316
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:11 am

    *Ynot stands there, gaining the glow of heat again*

    Ynot: Let me save you the suspense. I've been into the heart of a White Star. Those buggers are as hot as it gets. My armor wasn't even singed.

    *Flame punches Zeta again*

    Ynot: Now, before I get serious, leave, I have bigger fish to fry

    *Ynot regains his composure and opens two portals, one in the middle of the Anitmatter beam, detouring it from Neo Z'Traa, and on in the Core of Omega Supreme, cutting into him*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13384
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:17 am

    --

    *Jortenn floats a few feet away from Brawl*

    *Rainn smiles, and slides under the flames*

    *Jinx jumps out of the way, and behind Dreadwing. The lightning hits Dreadwing, and Rainn successfully slides under the transformer*

    *Jortenn floats towards Jinx and Rainn*

    *they all see what Osseron did*

    All: "WHAT. THE. HELL?!!!!"

    *Jinx pulls a comm device out of nowhere*

    Jinx: "WHAT THE FLYING TUCCHUS WAS THAT, OSSERON?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE OR SOMETHING?!"

    Rainn: "Does he have to answer?"

    *Klak feels drained, and dodges a couple of the eclipse blasts, but is hit by one*

    Me: Overlord Blackout. What have you done...I feel attached to this area, somewhat......

    *OB looks at him, bewildered (since you didn't do it lol)*

    Me: What....did Caiaphus do?

    *Klak takes out his Keyblade, and charges into OB, impaling him through the chest*

    ---

    Coro: "A creation run amok, eh? My species have experienced that. But for the sake of all others involved, let us find an exit."

    *he opens a portal*

    ---

    *Nadle smashes against the wall, and is hit by the fists*

    Nadle: "*grunts as he falls to the floor* Is that...your best shot, Megatronus the Fallen Prime? It...tickled."

    *he charges a light blast*

    *two hundred lasers appear, and the once dark room is suddenly lit by a bright light*

    Nadle: "Rekkoha!!"

    *all of the lasers attack the Fallen, and he punches the Fallen in the face with the fist of light*

    *all around The Fallen, light blasts are piercing and attacking*

    ---

    Abneris: "Yes, I am the right Abneris. What do you want me to inscribe on this paper, madam?"

    ---

    *Figlio nods, and takes off his cloak*

    *his true appearance is revealed*

    true appearance

    Figlio: "I'm an Armechio. I lead."

    *he takes out a gold sword, and slashes at one of the Cybermen, killing it*

    Figlio: "I suggest using anything EMP related."

    ---

    *See-Man points at the shockwave*

    See-Man: "See!"

    *he then punches the shockwave with his giant fists, and it goes flying back to Mondas*



    Last edited by F-Klak on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4478
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:22 am

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    Chrome: *Blushes, backing away*

    Kokonoe: Quite a story. Don't touch Chrome.

    Makoto: Good luck finding User Zev - He's slippery as an eel!

    Prudence & Jade: *Gaze at each other oddly*

    Indigo: *Come out of a nearby tavern, soon followed by Models 18 and 13*

    *The Indigos now have yellow fur with vermillion flame-like stripes*

    *They eye User Sarge and Jade as Galestorm and Lee soon follow*

    Lee: *Quirks head to the side* Who're these guys?

    Galestorm: Whoever they are, I don't trust them.

    Model 13: Mayhaps it would be best to keep an eye out.

    Model 18: *Strolls off* I'm going shopping. *Waves*

    Indigo: *Whisper to each other rapidly in Spanish*

    Galestorm: *Glares after her*

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: I probably won't add onto this.

    I'll wait a while.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7326
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:57 am

    -Battle of Omega-
    *Osseron sees the portal opening and uses his cyberneticly-enhance senses to re-direct the blade around it and still blow up the largest city


    However grams of antimatter still managed to get through the portal and react with OS's inner workings, playing havoc as they violently react*

    Osseron:"Bloody hell we have to find a cure for those portals!"

    ???: aGREed

    Osseron: *on comms to Blackout* "sorry about the friendly-fire! either way I still managed to destroy the first city, moving onto next target!"

    -Datrio, West City-

    *US tilts his lifts his mask to scratch his face, showing the fact he's actually invisible without his armor/clothes and looks at the newcomers, he replaces his mask and shrugs*

    US: Yeah...that's what I've been told... *to Chrome* Sorry about grabbing through you by the way...

    *he turns towards the Indigo pair, eye-smiling with his mask*

    US: [spanish] AAaaannnnd what are you two talking about? Not very nice to do that in front of strangers after all![/spanish]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4478
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:13 am

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    Indi?: *Vermillion with yellow stripes* Cabron! Don't interrupt!

    Digo?: *Yellow with vermillion stripes* Yeah! But if you must know...

    Indi?: ...We were discussing whether or not to help you. If you don't want our help, fine.

    *Both smile sweetly and fall silent*

    Galestorm: Where did Lee go?

    Lee: *Appears behind User Sarge* You're invisible under there? Cool!

    *Before anyone can blink, she's in front of him again - Leaving only a few clouds of dust in her wake*

    Lee: Are you a reality-warper? Is that girl a reality warper too? Sweet! My Power isn't quite as neat as that. I'm just not using enough of it for my halo to show.

    Galestorm: Lee, it would probably be best if you didn't share any more.

    Lee: *Frowns* ...Even if they ask, Gale? That would be rude.

    Galestorm: *Facepalm* Whatever. Do what you want.

    Chrome: And, um, by the way...It's fine...Don't worry about it...

    Kokonoe: Hm...Reality warper...? *Walks over to him* Say. User Sarge, right?

    Makoto: Oooh~ The Professor has found her target!!

    Kokonoe: Shut up Makoto. User Sarge, what imaginary number do you generate when you warp reality?

    Jade: ... *Looks crossways at Sarge* ...

    Prudence: *Looks at Kokonoe*

    *She then looks off to the left abruptly*

    *Back to Kokonoe she looks*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7326
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:26 am

    -Daitro: West City-

    *US blinks as Lee buzzes around him, seeming to have trouble keeping up with the stream of words and constant shifting, once Lee is still he looks around*

    US: okay,lets do this one at a time...

    *To Indigo* Yes I would like your help finding zev,

    *turns to Lee* I'm a dimensional manipulator and Jade's a Spacial Manipulator.

    *turns to Chrome* Thanks~!

    *Turns to Kokonoe* Well, closest I'd be able to say is e^4+1/0i...when I shift space only.

    *Turns to another copy of US that suddenly is standing there* Well that's alot!

    US copy: Outdeed...

    US: "Indeed!"

    *US falls turns into himself, leaving the 'copy' standing there looking at everyone and seeming more than a bit self conscious, and looks at Jade*

    US: Lil' help?
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4478
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:37 am

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    Jade: Help yourself. What's your Power actually do, Ms. Lee?

    Lee: *Appears beside her* Boosts the efficiency of my lower body's muscles. High-speed movement, stealth, kicks, etceteras, etceteras.

    Indigo: Alright! *Run off and head down an alleyway*

    Kokonoe: I see...I need you to help me with something, User Sarge.

    Galestorm: *Glares at Sarge and Jade hatefully*

    Prudence: Wisp is three decameters away and counting.

    Chrome: ... *Lays a hand on head, blinking oddly* ...

    Kokonoe: Riiight. *Looks to Sarge* You see, when regular-dimensional beings shift through spacetime, they generate an imaginary number, as I'm sure you know.

    *She hands over a pair of manila folders, unwrapping a sucker*

    Kokonoe: These are the readings from the Absolution's last jump. If you can estimate the imaginary number these would generate, then I should be able to track him more easily.

    Galestorm: *Kicks at the dust angrily*

    Lee: *Gives her a worried look*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7326
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:55 am

    -Daitro: City in the west-

    *US asks kokonoe to hold on a sec, and pulls out a rather large table through the door, after placing it in a good location he grabs the folders and starts looking at all the information in the paperwork*

    US:"Oh this'll be fun~<3"

    *He walks back through the closet door, and walks out of a nearby windo, holding a alarmingly large stack of paper. He unceremoniously drops the stack next to the table and walks down through the air, until he's level with the table again, grabing a pencil and the first sheet, he begins running through the nubers, filling the blank sheets with numerous symbols and mathematical formulas.

    He runs through various stacks of papersover the course of a few minutes, with the closet door burping out more stacks as the paper starts to run low. The formulas start out simple but quickly becomes similar to a madman's scribblings, with formulas covering other formulas and even going out of the paper like miniature towers from the surface of the paper.

    USarge seems to be completely focused with the calculations*

    USarge: "I'll be abit...shouldn't take much longer I think/thought/am thinking/will be thinking..."
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4478
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:07 am

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    Kokonoe: ... *Enjoys her sucker, looking over Sarge's shoulder* ...

    Makoto: ...Professor, wouldn't it be nice to ask if Mr. Sarge wants some candy, too?

    Kokonoe: Yes, it would be nice. Unfortunately, you should know that I don't do nice.

    Galestorm: Let me try. *Eyes flash white* Stop being a glutton and share.

    Kokonoe: ...Someone needs to learn not to get her panties in a knot.

    *A rock goes flying by just over Kokonoe's head*

    Galestorm: I never miss twice.

    Lee: She's right, she doesn't.

    Kokonoe: Greeeat. How I love a little grappler - ...Grappler...

    *She pulls two boxes of Ferrero Rocher out of her coat*

    *One is set on Sarge's table, one is tossed to Galestorm's hands*

    Galestorm: What's this for? *Hands it to Lee* I hate sweets.

    Lee: But I don't!! *Tears the box open and begins eating*

    Kokonoe: You gave me an idea. Makoto, come on. We're losing a hundred wong an hour for our basically sidewalk parking, so we're gonna get our money's worth.

    Makoto: *Gasp* Does that mean you're going to - !?

    Kokonoe: Follow. Come, girl. Come on. *Fweet-fweet-fweet*

    Makoto: *Runs after her, squirrel-tail bobbing happily*

    Chrome: ... *Staggers slightly* ...
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7316
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:13 am

    *Ynot senses an anomaly moments before it happens*

    Ynot: Crud...Shika, get this hoosier outta here, I have an opportunity to exploit.

    *A portal opens below Zeta, dropping him on the Planet of Beasts*

    Ynot: Vultran, get me on the surface, NOW!

    *Vultran beams Ynot down to the surface of Neo Z'Traa, still smoldering from the battle waged here*

    Ynot: Come on, where is it...

    *Ynot spots a location on the edge of where Osseron's Antimatter hit, a slight glimmer is shimmering*

    Ynot: There...

    *As Ynot locates the spot, a large Centurion creature is spit out, looking like this but inverted with the tinge of matter and antimatter battling across it's being*

    Ynot: You...You are the Great being Arceus. Klak and the others told me about you. How did you survive an assault of Time, Matter, and Antimatter?

    Arceus: My minions, Palkia, Dialga, and Giritina control those forces, they cannot harm m..ARG! What is this!?!?

    *Arceus' eyes have begun to glow red in sync with Ynot's*

    Ynot: A theory you are helping Vultran test. Pokemon can be controlled through a Makuta's Rahi Control ability.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7326
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:15 am

    -Daitro-

    *Finishing his formulas, he holds up a sheet with a series of imaginary numbers*

    US:"Done!...uhhh where's everyone? *sees them in the distance, then notices the box of sweets* AWESOME!"

    *he grabs the box and starts running after them, eventually catching up by having the door run up after them and walking out of it, dragging Jade behind*

    US: "Done~ thanks for the chocolates! *He notices Chrome staggering* Hhmmm? you okay there?"
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4478
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:43 am

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    Chrome: Ugh...Guh...It...Hurts...

    *She starts to fall, before a familiar figure catches her*

    Wekiga: Hmph. I can't go anywhere before getting dragged back to you lot, can I?

    *He closes his hand in a fist, extends his thumb, and taps his clawtip against Chrome's forehead*

    Chrome: *Falls into a deep sleep, as a tiny, glowing blue Scorpio sign hovers into the air above her*

    Wekiga: What have we here? *Grabs for the glowing symbol*

    *It disappears before he can grab ahold of it, however*

    Galestorm: ... *Looks to Sarge* What's got you so happy?

    Lee: *Still snacking on the chocolates*

    Kokonoe & Makoto: *Are long gone*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7326
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:36 am

    -Datrio: West City-

    *US looks at Gale*

    US:"...got chocolate, solved trans-spacial work, and I actually managed to write it on normal paper in a way that won't make people's head exp-"

    *In the distance there is an explosion where a bystander looked at Sarge's paperwork*

    US: "- oooohhhh I forgot to throw that away...woops." *he nonchalantly approaches Wekiga* "What was that just now? with the whole magical-rune of ill omen thing?"
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4478
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:25 pm

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    Wekiga: That was the sign of a mind-controller...And I may know whom.

    Galestorm: *Ears perk up* ...Lee. How long have those two guys been standing there?

    Lee: ... *Stops eating, looking over where Galestorm is indicating*

    *Two young men - One a pale gray, ratty hyena with pale green and pink painted markings, one a short, stout, rodent-like character with an odd, crushed face - Are conspicuously chatting*

    *They glance over at Galestorm and Lee, but quickly turn back to each other*

    Lee: ...Not just two guys, Galestorm. Tavern porch, on your three.

    Galestorm: ... *Nonchalantly shifts gaze to look over* ...

    *An oddly familiar bat-girl, with mostly slate gray fur, dark blue markings, and an icy teal nose and hair hangs from the rafters by her huge, talon-bearing feet; her wing-arms folded*

    *Out of the tavern steps a huge, slender lizard with black and gray scales, as well as narrow, clawed fingers and toes; wearing a pressed gray suit, a neat fedora, and spats on his feet and tail*

    *The bat whispers to him, and he nods, before heading towards the group*

    Galestorm: *Drops into a loose fighting position* This guy has weapons hidden all over him.

    Wekiga: Does he, now? *Walks over to stop the reptile* Who might you be, sir?

    ???: *Takes fedora off, knocking some dust out against knee* The name's Stringer. You?

    Wekiga: I have so many names, and so few you'd have ever heard of.

    Stringer: *Smirk* I wouldn't say that, Jack O' Lantern.

    Wekiga: *Chuckles* Well, well, well. How did you know of that name? Earth's been destroyed a couple of times, now...

    Stringer: Oh, you know. Some of my friends have an excellent sense of hearing.

    Bat-Girl: *Pink-hued, pupilless eyes visibly narrow from afar, as she drops with a flip to the floor*

    *She hooks her clawed thumb onto a dark blue newsboy cap on the nearby table and slings it onto her head - Somehow getting it on just right*

    Stringer: Oh, dear. Looks like Vanth is upset. You see, I just wanted to let you guys in on some useful information.

    Galestorm: What could you possibly know that we would want to know?

    Stringer: That a Dark Dreamkeeper is planning on using his Power to attack the town council.

    Lee: *Flinch* That's...Wow. *Looks over at Vanth*

    Vanth: *Up close, it can be seen that her short muzzle is oddly twisted to the left*

    Stringer: Relax, Vanth. They'll be able to handle this better than we can.

    Vanth: That doesn't matter. We decide our moves democratically. And I can hear Vox and Slidget are pretty pissed off about your little divulgence of information.

    Stringer: *Raises hands appeasingly* Come on, Vanth, don't be that way...

    Galestorm: *Mutters to User Sarge* Streetclans. Don't know how Dreamkeepers wound up on Datrio, though.

    Lee: *Goes back to eating chocolate pensively as Stringer and Vanth argue*

    Wekiga: I could murder for a cup of Chamomille right now.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7326
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:56 pm

    -Datrio-

    *USarge looks at the arguing pair, the then Wekiga, then Chrome, and then to Gale*

    USarge:"Well, that's nice to know...well I really should be getting this to Kokonoe...I'll just be going..."

    *he tries to pass around the lizard and bat-girl without attracting too much attention*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4478
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:15 pm

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    *User Sarge abruptly finds himself unable to move*

    *The soles of his boots have been sewn to the ground by some kind of gray wires*

    Stringer: *Holds fingertip out, trailing the wires from them* Kokonoe, you say?

    Vanth: Take a kick to the head, you dumbass. *Jerks head towards the rest of the group*

    Stringer: *Looks towards them* Oh, my.

    Lee: *Is scowling fulminously, pale cyan halo crackling electrically above head*

    *This is nothing compared to Galestorm's display, however*

    Galestorm: *A thin, searingly bright white halo has manifested above head, as the padlocks on her shoes and jacket zipper rattle dangerously*

    Stringer: *Quickly frees Sarge* Sorry. There's no rules against using our Powers here, so it's kind of hard for me to keep from using it out of reflex.

    *Both Lee and Galestorm finally let their Powers fade*

    *Yet Jade proceeds to run up to Stringer, leap up into the air, and slap him across the face*

    Stringer: *Stares down at her, totally shocked* ... *Mouth opens and closes dumbly*

    Vox & Slidget: *Are guffawing over at the corner where they're talking*

    Vanth: Can't say you didn't deserve it this time. Smooth moves, as always.

    Jade: *Stomps off after Sarge, grumbling about Stringer's actions*

    Wekiga: If I had a nickel for every time I'd been slapped like that... *Snorts back laughter*

    *He continues to carefully support Chrome in his arms*

    Prudence: *Walks alongside Jade*

    *Meanwhile, Kokonoe and Makoto are at their ship's docking station*

    Kokonoe: *Is directing workers all over*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7326
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:29 pm

    -Datrio-

    *US looks down at his boots, and after he is released looks at Stringer as well, the lens of the mask seem to shift to red for a brief moment*

    US:" You may want to consider learning to restrain you powers quickly. they could be the least of your worries... and you called that immobilization?stasis webbify"

    *Space warps around Stringer in a sphere, suddenly condensing into a thick syrupy substance that Striker has to put some effort to move. USarge walks off, and after a few moments the distortion disperses.*

    USarge: *to Jade as he's walking* "Have I mentioned I hate it when people abuse their powers like that or worse, make me have to abuse my powers? what a drag..."
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4478
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:13 pm

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    Stringer: ...Well. Looks like I've made a right mess of things.

    Vanth: Yes. Yes, you have. And now Slidget is heading over towards them. God knows how he can mess this up worse than it already is.

    Slidget: *Walks astride Sarge, quickly catching up to him and listening to music on an iPod like device*

    *He has spiked-up, dusty orange-brown fur with stripes of pale green and pink painted on, coating his short, stout frame; his squashed-in face's nose is on-level, if not higher than his eyes; he wears rough leather clothes; and has a ring of keys on a string around his neck*

    *Just as a new song starts up, he unplugs his earbuds and lets the music flow out*

    Non Fiction ~ the pillows

    Slidget: So. Stringer try to play cool guy again? *Has a kind of loping gait*

    Vox: *Lopes up to Vanth behind them* H, hey Vanth, hey Vanth...

    Vanth: Yes? What do you need now, Vox? *Lifts one ear up*

    Vox: Um, uh, I was thinking... *Scratches behind ear* ...Maybe we could use their help?

    Vanth: ...You bothered me just to say that? *Ear lowers back down*

    Vox: Eh, heheheh, heheheheheheh, I dunno, sorry. *Scratches knee idly*

    *He continues standing there, shivering, periodically itching himself*

    Vanth: *Sighs heavily, shaking out wings and heading towards a noisy back alley*

    Stringer & Vox: *Follow after her, looking around idly*

    Galestorm: ... *Goes off in pursuit, dragging Lee along*

    *They eventually find a large pit in the floor and several cages holding ryuu-nekos*

    Vanth: *Coaxes a ratty, dark purple and beige-gray creature out of its cage* Here, Harmony. Here girl. Good girl, good girl.

    Harmony: *Appears to be a crossbreed of dark and air ryuu-neko* ...Hsssss...

    *She scurries up to sit on Vanth's shoulder, taking a morsel of food from Vox's hand*

    Harmony: *Eyeballs Galestorm and Lee sulfureously*

    Kokonoe: *Is directing the attachment of huge mechanical arms and other weapons*

    Makoto: Grappler~ ship!! Grappler~ ship!! Grappler~ ship!!

    Kokonoe: You know it, girl!! Wa~hahahahah!!

    Makoto: Zev'll wish he had a ride this sweet!!

    Kokonoe: I bet he's getting along fine.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Blue Heaven Space Station: ]

    *Jazz music plays over all the speakers*

    *A red ship with four extending, cross-aligned thrusters is docked, being loaded with weapons*

    Zev: *Watches with barely-contained glee* This is gonna be awesome~

    *Meanwhile, a short being stands nearby, with a spheroid torso, long gangly limbs, circular white eyes, and a full-body environmental suit*

    Hilda: *Approaches this figure* How's the outfitting coming along, Gurruno?

    Gurruno: Yeh, everything's cool. You're lucky you brought a cool gal like Pammie Broadstreet along with you for your travels - She's loaded, Hot Ice.

    Hilda: Don't I know it. We're lucky to have a life-saver of a Corbanite like you around, though.

    Gurruno: Heheh, it's cool, Hot Ice. I'm always glad to help out a friend in need.

    ---

    Namah, Yoruichi, Ryoko: *Sit at a table, watching Aisha, bemused*

    Aisha: *Is devouring huge quantities of food at an astounding rate of speed*

    Ryo-Ohki: *In cabbit form, watches curiously from Ryoko's shoulder*

    Aisha: *Continues eating like it's going out of style*

    Ryoko: *Idly sips from a gourd of sake*
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1894
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Adrastos on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:10 pm

    [Mordor]

    *Praepositus is shocked at Riglio's skill.*

    Praepositus: ...Y-yes my leige... This could be easier than I thought.

    *Praepositus stands up from his hiding place and brandishes a short metallic bow. He nocks an (EMP) arrow and fires it at one of the Cybermen.*

    [Not far away also on Mordor]

    *A group of half a dozen Jawas (from Starwars) are standing; each with a pair of binoculars to their eyes. The see the Cybermen and gabble to each other gleefully.*

    Jawa: (Incomprehensible gibberish)

    *The Jawas all nod to each other quickly before running off down a hill away from sight. Seconds later their ship rolls over the horizon.*

    OOS: The Jawas: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=jawas&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=622&tbm=isch&tbnid=-WWTG3vAnpWOKM:&imgrefurl=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Images_by_Fred_Rambaud&docid=wdNgbAJVitkoMM&imgurl=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/8/80/Jawas_SWGTCG.jpg&w=500&h=500&ei=tviDT_i9HOaW0QXWicXhBw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=247&sig=117880616040405956416&page=2&tbnh=140&tbnw=133&start=21&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:21,i:149&tx=91&ty=57 and their ship: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=jawa+ship&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=622&tbm=isch&tbnid=8t1kOxqtgb8M9M:&imgrefurl=http://darthcarlsberg.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html&docid=RyFp-gHS5pfInM&imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LbSyzAIl05M/SZRGdAcmfcI/AAAAAAAACD4/XDfXekLXJc0/s400/jawa%252Bship.bmp&w=320&h=262&ei=BPiDT__MN-GS0QWby_niBw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=15&sig=117880616040405956416&page=1&tbnh=128&tbnw=164&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:69&tx=146&ty=49

    OOOS: Sorry, I don't know how to, make links from single words.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31247
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:41 pm

    <Battle of Omega Supreme>

    Blackout: *into comm* Nice work Osseron! Though you did damage Omega slightly, but that's not important right now.


    *inside Omega's core, repair spiders are repairing (duh) the damage*


    *Aster gets up, and stabs Dreadwing with an ice shard*

    Dreadwing: Why.....you..... *collapses*


    *Barricade shoots two balls of plasma at Jinx and Rainn*


    *Brawl shoots a shadow fist at Jortenn*


    *OB rips out the Keyblade*

    OB: That does me no harm beyond an ugly hole that can easily be repaired, fool. Now observe.

    *he shoots a powerful blast of sonics at Klak, followed by a barrage of magnetic blasts*


    -----

    <Planet of Beasts>

    Zeta: Ugh.

    *he vanishes in a puff of smoke*

    -----

    <Mordor>

    *the last Cyberman retreats, but Turel jumps at him and shoots him in the head*

    Turel: Very well then, Lord Figlio. You are the leader, lead on.

    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    *suddenly, what appear to be large metal stingrays begin attacking the base*

    Chocoman: Oh no.....it's the Swarm.

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *The Fallen is sent flying, and his entire body is smoking*

    The Fallen: I am merely toying with you. I wish only to see how far you can go.

    *he shoots a wave of darkness, dispelling the light blasts*

    The Fallen: And it is not far enough.

    *he summons a fireball, and throws it at a wall*

    *the fireball bounces off, and spawns three more fireballs*

    *the fireballs continue to bounce around, spawning more fireballs as they do*

    The Fallen: Where there was one, then there were three. Each of those four will spawn three more. Do the math yourself.

    *everything is now on fire, and the fireballs are still multiplying*

    -----

    <Demon's Run>

    SMN: You will write 'Abneris'.

    -----

    <Yon v. Mondas>

    *it doesn't go back to Mondas because that's ridiculous*

    -----


    Last edited by Overlord on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4478
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:02 pm

    [ Datrio, West City, Backalley: ]

    Lee: What's she doing?

    Galestorm: Don't overreact, Lee.

    Lee: *Eyes narrow as Vanth lowers Harmony into the pit*

    *A large human lowers his own ryuu-neko, a large specimen of the fire breed, into the pit as well*

    Harmony: *Screeches, flaring ragged, flightless wings in threat*

    Other 'Neko: *Spits a stream of flaming saliva onto the ground*

    Harmony: *Immediately leaps onto her enemy, biting into it savagely*

    Lee: *Scowls darkly, halo starting to flicker into life*

    Galestorm: Lee, don't. I don't like it either, but there's nothing we can do that will solve it. Just let it go.

    Lee: *Starts to advance towards the group, but finds her wrist caught*

    Galestorm: Please. *Holds onto her more tightly*

    Lee: ... *Sighs, and moves back to stand beside her*

    *By now, Harmony has killed the other ryuu-neko with little damage done to herself*

    Vanth: *Lets her crawl up on shoulder* Good girl. We're going for a walk.

    *The dead fire ryuu-neko is carried off by its forlorn owner*

    Vox: *Looks at Galestorm and Lee, shivering more tremulously* Hey. Hey Vanth. Vanth. Hey Vanth. What do we do about these two?

    *All of the others in the alley have left, leaving just Galestorm and Lee*

    Stringer: Relax, Vox. Don't have a coniption. *Looks to Vanth crossways nonetheless*

    Vanth: ...I'm sorry you two had to see that. When I picked up Harmony, she wouldn't let any other ryuu-nekos get close to her without attacking. If she doesn't get to fight, she starts to hurt herself from her tantrums.

    Harmony: *Chitters quietly, snacking on another morsel handed over by Vox*

    Galestorm: ...Were you telling the truth? About the attack on the council?

    Vanth: *Sigh* Yes. There's a Dark Dreamkeeper somewhere in the city, planning on attacking them when they meet to discuss how to protect themselves against the Nightmares.

    Stringer: They won't be on par with Ravat, but still, none of us have the training to handle a Dark Dreamkeeper who's been tutored for any amount of time.

    Galestorm: ...I see. I guess we have no choice then. *Looks over at Lee* Hm?

    Lee: *Still glaring at Vanth* Sure, Gale. We'll handle them.

    Vanth: *Ears perk up slightly* ...You don't much like me, do you?

    Lee: I'd guess that there's not many members of your 'clan who've awakened their Powers?

    Vanth: ...You'd be right. Four of us. Myself, Stringer, Slidget, and O'naicul.

    Lee: Would I also be right to assume that you plan on making an attack elsewhere while we're handling the main Dark Dreamkeeper? It's not like Nabonidus to not have a contingency plan. He probably has some minions ready to storm the town from within. I helped fight back one time he tried that. That tactic leveled three towns where I came from.

    Vanth: I'll just be forthright, then. We've found a huge nest of minions in an old warehouse. They'll be indestructible until they awaken. And Slidget negotiated it out of another Dark Dreamkeeper that they're programmed to only awaken once the assigned attacker dies. So, once you kill him, we'll be there, ready to kill the minions as they awaken.

    Lee: Good. Then we'll keep up our side of the bargain, so long as you think you can handle those little fetal freaks once our job is done. *Smiles, obviously challenging Vanth*

    Vanth: *Smiles a little herself* Very well then. It's settled. We may just have to pay you, if all goes well. Your friend said that it costs one hundred wong an hour for docking?

    Galestorm: *Breaks in* Yeah. We'll be accompanying the Lieutenant. What's it to you?

    Vanth: Nothing. We just might be able to shoulder part of your docking fees. We'll pay fifty wong for every hour you have to stay here if all goes well.

    Vox: *Flinch* Um, uh, Vanth, are you really allowed to decide that?

    Stringer: *Tips brim of hat down, smiling oddly* Someone's a little hypocrite, aren't they?

    Vanth: I have cash I'm not going to spend anytime soon. I'll handle it.

    Stringer: So be it. I'll go tell O'naicul to have his weapons ready.

    *He walks back the other side of the alley and turns down a corner*

    Lee: I'd shake your hand, but it looks like that's not an option.

    Vanth: *Chuckle* I'm beginning to like you, Ms. Rhames.

    *She leads Vox out of the alley's entrance*

    Vox: *Shivers, looking back and forth between Lee and Galestorm*

    Vanth: Are you coming or not? *Clicks talons impatiently*

    Vox: Uh, yeah. Right. *Follows after her more quickly*

    Galestorm: ...You never told her your full name.

    Lee: Nope. But we might be able to trick more info out of her.

    Galestorm: *Chuckles* You're something else, Lee.

    Lee: Welp, no attack yet! Time to go get ice cream from that vendor I saw!!

    *Her cyan halo crackles to life, and she's gone in a blue blur*

    Galestorm: *Calmly strolls out of the alley*

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: I might, might add onto this.

    Might not, though.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7326
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:22 am

    -Battle of Omega-

    Osseron: "Glad I could be of help! Aligning for next target: Population hub 2 of 5."

    *The Titan's maneuvering thrusters fire, nudging the bow towards the next city as it approaches the horizon

    Power begins building again in the Titan*


    -Datrio: West City-
    *USarge looks at the newcomer for a moment, then responds*
    US:"If 'cool' is 'using powers on noncombatants, especially people who have shown no display of powers offensive or otherwise', then yes.

    *He looks at the paper with the imaginary number, and looks at Jade*

    US: "maybe I should have shown him the rough work of this number...that would have made him really sorry!"

    *He laughs a bit before continuing his search for Kokonoe, walking into the hanger after a few moments*

    US: "Hey there! Got the number."

    *He offers the sheet with the 'simplified' formula and number*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7316
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:04 am

    Arceus: GAH! You DARE defile a GREAT BE.. GAAAAAH!

    *Ynot has tightened his grip on Arceus*

    Ynot: Yeah, yeah, Great Being babble, never cared for it. Now, we Makuta have never used this ability on a sentient species before, and this is the first time we've been able to document that it does in fact cause PAIN. Now, I have done you a favor by bringing you back from wherever Blackout sent you, I'm betting sometime in an Earth's past. I'm willing to release you from my control if you co-operate in assisting me.

    Arceus: And What is to stop me from just killing you?

    Ynot: The shear impossibleness of the task. After you were sent away, most of the destruction you see here was caused by me. I didn't even break a sweat. now, all I ask of you is to help me take out that monstrosity in the atmosphere. After that, you're free to do as you please. Also, the person who sent you where you went, he's the one controlling it.

    Arceus: You seem to have all the cards to persuade my judgment. Very well, I will help you.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4478
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:13 am

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    Kokonoe: Good. We've almost got the ship equipped.

    *The ship has been equipped with larger thrusters, heavier armor, and some kind of huge, folded mechanical limbs on the sides*

    Slidget: *Smiles up at the ship* Good deal. You making yourself a grappler ship?

    Kokonoe: Indeed I am. We also now have six extra missile tubes, a pair of proton cannons, and an EMP pulse generator. We'll have to think of a name for this baby...

    Slidget: How about the Orca? *Flips through iPod idly*

    Makoto: *Instantly appears beside him* What praytell makes you suggest that?

    Slidget: Maybe it's because of the whole fish naming theme your ships tend to have? I'm the only member of my streetclan more well-informed than Vanth, and Lieutenant Viriathus is pretty famous around here.

    Makoto: ... *Moves away from him* What will the final estimate come out to, Professor?

    Kokonoe: 15,000,000 wong. *Holds finger up at the shocked look* However, Fred Luo still owes me a favor or two. Once he pays be back, we'll only have to pay 3,200 wong out of our own pockets. With our new customer 10% off discount, it's down to 2,880.

    Kokonoe: *Continues* With the money we earned for capturing that Bloodpaw gnoll, we've only got 1,000 wong unaccounted for. And I just so happen to have a bank account in Central City here on Datrio, and 1,000 wong is chump change, quite frankly.

    Makoto: *Sparkles in amazement* And...And you can do all of that...Just like that...!?

    Kokonoe: I can, and I have. I just felt like boasting a little bit.

    Makoto: You're amazing, Professor~! *Jumps up and down*

    Kokonoe: Don't I know it? *Looks to USarge and Jade* You two know what a grappler-class ship is, right?

    Jade: Um, I don't. *Looks to USarge curiously*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Blue Heaven Space Station: ]

    *The ship docked has been completely refinished*

    *All its weapons are loaded, its armor and barrier systems are primed, and its paintjob is completely re-done in the same cherry red, with an extra protective cover*

    *Only Zev, Hilda, and Namah remain outside of the ship*

    Namah: Wow. So this is what the Desperado looks like at her best.

    Zev: I've never seen such a beautiful grappler ship...Think we can make it back to the battle in time?

    Hilda: Yeah. And I phoned in some reinforcements from the Whitey Bay, Tezcatlipoca, and Risky Brothers Space Pirate crews. They'll be heading before us.

    Zev: *Turns to Gurruno* I can't tell you how big a help you've been to us.

    Gurruno: *Waves hand nonchalantly* It's cool, it's cool. A friend of Hot Ice is a friend of mine.

    Zev: *Gives a quick salute, then follows Namah and Hilda into the ship*

    *In the bridge, a darkhaired girl, clad in nothing at all, is contained within a cylinder of aquamarine liquid; supported by numerous curving metal strips*

    *Meanwhile, two girls - One of fair skin, blonde hair in a straightcut, and blue eyes, the other of tan skin, long black hair in pigtails, and dark eyes - Take their stations alongside Hilda's seat at the Captain's chair*

    Aisha: *Has taken a seat before Hilda's chair, as Zev and Namah stand alongside her*

    *The ship is disengaged from the Blue Heaven Space Station, and begins to jet forward*

    *All of its thrusters are extended wider, as it continues to pick up speed*

    Hilda: *To the darkhaired girl in the tank* Melfina, prepare to jump.

    Melfina: *In a computerized voice over the comm* Yes, Captain. Activating Münchausen drive. Using assistance of Steward Fenrich's portals to gain further ground

    *The ship's thrusters start to rotate with more and more speed*

    *It abruptly jumps into a warp*

    *In no time, it reappears at the Battle of Omega Supreme*

    *Following it are innumerable Space Pirate ships, all of which are met by tyrian purple craft*

    Hilda: *Over the comm* Everyone, go wild. *Drives forward*

    *The two fleets meet and begin to clash*
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12858
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:16 am

    <Yon v. Mondas>

    *Yon lands Mocax's ship back on the roof of Chocoman's base and piles out, looking up in concern at Mondas*

    Yon: I'll show you what I can do when I'm mad!

    *Yon fires an eyebeam into the Heavy, which in turn is absorbed by him, which in turn switches his heart to Uber-mode, turning him chrome red and making him impenetrable*

    Heavy: DAAAA!

    *He picks up his gun and fires again at Mondas, while Yon fires eyebeams and encourages See-Man to fight too*

    -----------------------------

    <RIP>

    *The Yerta knock out the guards and turn to King Haakon, waiting for an explanation*


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4478
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:39 am

    [ Battle of Omega Supreme: ]

    *The tyrian purple and space pirate ships continue to clash*

    *In the midst of it all, the Desperado is making strafing shots at passing ships*

    Melfina: *Shouts* Two enemy ships, pursuing on our five and eight!

    Hilda: *Punches it, trying to escape the two ships*

    *However, a volley of explosive energy blasts take the ships down*

    *A ship flies past, with a large arm on its underside carrying a gatling gun*

    *Meanwhile, ships with arms ended in huge snow shovel-like plates bash their way through the front lines of the ships; slow, but incredibly well-armored*

    *The battle rages on, near the main conflict*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Blue Heaven Space Station: ]

    *A large group of figures has gathered at the dock where the Desperado was stored*

    *Most of them are lanky and semi-mechanical, with white, mostly featureless masks - Save for their bulging eyes - And a red-outlined yin and yang symbol on each black suit's chest*

    *In the center stands a wizened old man with a gnarled wooden staff and semi-metallic robes*

    ???: *Looks to another individual* Has Chūntiān Mùjǐn picked up the trail yet, Mugen?

    Mugen: *Tall, gaunt, and threatening, wears black, lightweight armor, and has a long blade sheathed on back* ...Close, Master Wiseman.

    Wiseman: *Looks over to the last of their trio, brow furrowing with irritation*

    Chūntiān Mùjǐn: *A small, pale girl, wears pink and purple robes with a matching yin and yang symbol on her chest to the mooks all around, as well as a headdress of gold and ribbons* ... *Murmurs under breath* ...Hǎi Lù Tiānkōng, Hǎi Lù Tiānkōng, Hǎi Lù Tiānkōng...

    *She abruptly looks up, then turns towards Wiseman*

    Chūntiān Mùjǐn: I've found them, but they're in the midst of a large battle. Our ship is not prepared for this scale of conflict, and if we distract them, we may lose our chance.

    Wiseman: I see... *Glances over to his left*

    Gurruno: *Idly rubs the back of environmental suit's head*

    Wiseman: ...We shall be taking our leave. *Walks off*

    *He's followed by the rest of the group*

    *They're soon long gone, boarded a large, golden-colored ship*

    Gurruno: ...The Kei Pirates, eh? Looks like Hot Ice has made herself some interesting foes.

    *He strolls away, whistling a merry tune*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7326
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:06 pm

    -Daitro: West City-

    *USarge rubs his head, think a for a moment before answering*

    US:"Well, not really, but I imagine it's a ship specializing in boarding action or immobilization...But I'm just shooting bli- *sudden face of horrible realization crosses the mask* oh dear, close combat I hate close combat!"

    -Battle of Omega-

    *The Pirate Fleet arrives just in time to see the Leviathan fire off the Doomsday device again, another blade of pure anti-matter carving the second city from the face of the planet in a violent burst of emerald magnetic containment fields and jet-black anti-matter

    The planet now has a 'top' and a 'face' where antimatter has carved off visible segments of the crust, and the Titan re-adjusts itself to target the third city*

    Osseron: *on open comms* "Oh these tests are yielding valuable data! Science shall adva- what's this? MORE people arrive for testing?! WONDERFUL~<3"

    *The capital-class dual-mounted railgun turrets shift from their travel covers. Turning toward the distant combat they open fire after acquiring targets, sending 4.5-meter charges into the fight. However the speed and lack of a large electronic signature of the Pirate Ships on top of the incredible distance causes the majority of the charges to miss and explode after traveling beyond the range of the conflict*


    Last edited by Random Event Diety on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13384
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:41 pm

    *Figlio smiles, and sheaths his sword*

    Figlio: "Our coup d'etat will not be simple. You are the only two that I have seen that remain loyal to my father's name. The others must be...persuaded. First, however, we must rally supporters across the galaxies. Do any of you know of a transport?"

    ---

    *Jinx is hurt by the ball of plasma, while Rainn dodges*

    Rainn: "Jinx!"

    Jinx: "Didn't ignore that attack...ugh....should learn to do the same, Barricade."

    *she pulls out a pistol, and shoots at his head*

    *Rainn starts walking up to Barricade*

    *Jortenn leaps away from the shadow fist, and uses the force to lift Brawl, and smashes him into Omega Supreme*

    Jortenn: "You smash easily, Brawl."

    *he smashes Brawl again. And again. And again. A dent is starting to form*

    *Jortenn then throws Brawl at Barricade*

    *Klak is knocked back, and coughs in pain*

    Me: Two can play at that game. *summons the Keyblade*

    *he screams a blast of sonics that disables the entire room*

    *OB actually feels pain. The sonic blasts reverberating all across Omega Supreme shock everyone on it*

    Jinx: "K-Klak?"

    ---

    Coro: "The what?"

    ---

    *Nadle creates a shield around himself, blocking him from any flames*

    Nadle: "Trying to distract me with a fire, are you? I think the flames around you are enough of a distraction, Megatronus."

    *he begins to suck the air around the shield, killing off many of the flames*

    ---

    Abneris: "Write what, madam?"

    ---

    *millions of Vrai have died*

    Rainn: "WHO FLINGS ANTIMATTER AT A PLANET?!"

    ---

    *See-Man fires his Seebeam at Mondas, hoping that this attack would not be brushed aside like every other one of Klak's attacks*

    *a mysterious figure watches from behind the Heavy, Yon, and See-Man*

    OOS: You can't look for logic in an RPG where a moon sized robot and a moon sized ship are trying to destroy a planet without screwing with gravity. Just saying.

    ---

    *A minion walks up to David Robert Jones, dragging a female....creature with him*

    ???: "Sir! We found her snooping near one of the facilities. Data says that her name is Airachnid, and she used to be with ZFT a long time ago."

    Airachnid: "*reluctantly* I'm back."


    _________________


    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 1894
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Adrastos on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:18 pm

    [Mordor]

    *Before Riglio even finishes speaking the Jawas ship rolls past and comes to an abrupt halt maybe twenty feet away.*

    Praepositus: Umm... Uh.. I think we have our transport.

    *The same half dozen Jawa who had scanned the horizon a couple of minutes back climb out of their ship, stun guns in hand. They ignore Riglio, Turel and Praepositus and focus entirely on the parts of Cybermen, which they start collecting.*

    Praepositus: If we need to get off this planet even I'm sure we could buy a small ship and any parts from this lot.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31247
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 5
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:36 am

    <Battle of Omega Supreme>

    *Omega continues firing at both Neo Z'traa and the enemy ships*



    *Barricade is barely harmed by the shot, then ducks just in time to not be hit by Brawl*

    Barricade: Have I mentioned that I am a Makuta today?

    *he punches Jinx, then shoots heat vision at her while shooting eclipse beams at Rainn*


    *Dreadwing begins to get up, but Aster stabs him, then kicks him away*


    *Brawl gets up, then shoots sweeping shadow beams at Jortenn*



    OB: Ow. That one actually hurt. But no matter.

    *he activates his silence power, disabling all sonic powers*

    *he then creates a cloud of shadow around Klak's head, blinding him*

    *he then grabs Klak by the neck, and shoots lightning down his spine*


    -----

    <Mordor>

    Turel: *to Figlio and Praepositus* Hold on, I can handle this. I'm an expert in communication.

    *he walks over to the Jawas*

    Turel: You, Jawa scum! You will provide us with a ship, or I will destroy you for the glory of Generalissimo Uterio!

    *facepalms all around*

    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    Chocoman: The Swarm. Failed experiments, just like I said. The Vrai dropped bioweapons on them in the hopes that the result would be more of their kind. It didn't work.

    *the Swarm continues attacking the base, but some of the stingrays are shot down by the base's weapons*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *The Fallen teleports behind Nadle, then shoots a large blast of plasma at him*

    -----

    <Yon v. Mondas>

    *Mondas is finally slightly damaged, but he disappears at that precise moment*

    OOS: I am cutting this battle short because it is ridiculous.

    -----

    <RIP>

    King Haakon: *sighs* Fine. You were imprisoned because you ventured into the Forbidden Zones, which are forbidden for a reason. Have I made myself clear?

    Kranxx: No.

    King Haakon: What, you want me to tell you why they're forbidden?

    Kranxx: Yes.

    King Haakon: Guards! GUA-

    *Kranxx knocks him over the head*

    Kranxx: I have a feeling that they're not going to appreciate us doing this. Let's hide.

    *Kranxx runs into a nearby closet and locks it behind him*

    -----

    <ZFT homeworld>

    DRJ: Ah, Airachnid. How.....convenient that you should come back at this precise moment. I have a mission for you.

    -----





    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3563
    Coins : 13384
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:48 am

    Figlio: "I shall handle this, Turel. *looks at the Jawas* Utini!"

    ---

    *Rainn jumps to Barricade, leaping over the eclipse beams*

    Rainn: "Which is why this is going to be tricky. *rams a grenade into Barricade's mouth* Wouldn't want that to pop."

    *Jinx is heavily injured by the heat vision, and falls unconscious*

    *Jortenn jumps over the shadow beams as they nick his heels*

    Jortenn: "Give us a hand, Aster!"

    *he shocks Brawl with force lightning*

    *Klak opens his mouth in pain, but he cannot hear his own scream*

    *his eyes suddenly glow, dispelling the shadow*

    Me: Light....defeats....shadow!

    *he puts his hand on OB's face, burning it with a beam of light*

    ---


    Coro: "The weapons will buy us some time, but we must be able to defend ourselves while we escape. Do you know of any possible routes? If not, *smiles kind of creepily* we will make one."

    OOS: Seeing half Great being Half metal abominations of alchemy smile in the dark ain't so fun, let me tell you. Razz

    ---

    *the plasma ball rebounds off the shield that is around Nadle*

    *Nadle lifts his arms, and the shield dissipates*

    *he then teleports behind the Fallen, and shoots a ball of plasma at him*

    ---

    See-Man: "See!"

    ---

    Airachnid: "What do you request, Sir Jones?"


    _________________



    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:22 pm