BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12927
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:54 am

    <Chocoman's base, outer layer>

    *Pootis whacks into Yon and sends him flying backwards into a rock, which he bashes his head on*

    Pootis: POOTIS POOTIS POOTIS

    *Yon gets up, rubs his head, and backs away towards a 10-foot long silver ship with four vertical wings behind him. He shoots Pootis but it eats the bullet and continues advancing*

    Yon: Gah.

    *He shoots a control panel on the side of the ship, and the cockpit opens. A mechanical voice says "Welcome, Mocax."*

    *He gets inside and flies away*

    -------------------

    <RIP prison>

    Naterohk: You really are a strange creature.

    -------------------------

    <Chocoman's base, interior>

    Kakamu: Okay.



    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3566
    Coins : 13450
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:02 am

    *Klak hears something in his head*

    Me: Enough of this. *he uses gravity against the bullets, making them fly back and hit the claws* *he then shoots light blasts at the turrets*

    *Klak then repels himself off of the ground, flying towards the hole he fell through*

    *Rainn grabs the bomb, and throws it out of the cockpit*

    *it falls on ???'s face*

    Rainn: "Problem? Trollface"

    ---

    *Jinx does a bad Poker face*

    Jinx: "Uh..okay...Osseron! Just as long as you don't kill me. *radios Jortenn* Whoever is driving there, avoid the red globes that appear on your radar."

    Rainn: "*through comms* I'm diving downward into Omega Supreme. I don't plan on avoiding anything. Besides, the only forces you have to warn are all gone.....Warn Ynot and Zev or something."

    *Jinx tries to contact Zev*

    ---

    *Coro looks at Kakamu*

    Coro: "Didn't you fight in the Uterio War? My name is Coro. I am a Great Being...though it now shames me to call myself that."

    ---

    *suddenly, Yon hears a mysterious voice*

    ???: "See!"

    *This character appears in front of Yon*

    See-Man: "A cyclops! See!" *points at Yon's eye*

    ---

    *F-Klak continues being sick*

    FK: "Gah...what's...going....on...*he collapses*"

    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.



    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4539
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:27 am

    [ Responding to Jinx: ]

    Zev: *Through static* Sorry, in a tunnel, attacked by monsters, awch! Gerroff!!

    *A couple of dull thuds can be heard, and the line completely cuts out for a while*

    Zev: *Re-connects* We'll try to join you shortly. We need to get some injured allies to a safe place, and right now, we're as far from safe as you can get. Don't get worried if we don't reply. It's kinda busy down here. Thanks for the warning, though. Zev, out.

    *He disconnects once again*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Tunnels: ]

    *At last, the next wave of demons are retreating*

    *However, the group is starting to get worn down from combat*

    *Nonetheless, Namah leads them forward once again*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Undersea, Sunny Pirates' Ship: ]

    *The Pirate Bomber sits with four others*

    *One is a huge man, with a flame-like, bright orange beard, worn breeches, and a striped crimson and gray bandana with the crew's symbol painted on it*

    *Another is just as large, covered in burgundy-red skin, with a rhino-like horn and a thick mane of darker red fur around neck*

    *The last is a short, slim man, with pallid skin, a stooped back, and a thin, graying goatee*

    *All of them are holding wooden cups upside-down against the floor*

    Pirate Bomber: Hope you guys are ready to lose!! Read 'em and weep!

    *Each cup is lifted, showing six dice, in a pair and a row of four*

    *Every pair consists of a one and four, while the group scan each other's row of four*

    Pirate Bomber: *Glares down at her six, five, five, and two* ...

    *Everyone else has at least three sixes and a five; the slim man has four sixes*

    *Cackling, he pulls a beaten hat towards himself and scoops some coins out to tuck into his pockets gleefully*

    Pirate Bomber: ...Firebeard, why do I suck at Bilge Dice? *Scowls*

    Firebeard: *Huge human* Gushishishi! Yer just a little impatient in how ya play!

    Pirate Bomber: *Glares at the winner, along with the brutish "rhino"*

    Winner: ... *Scurries off with great speed* ...

    *Eventually, the group sifts off to return to their posts*

    *Firebeard makes sure not to leave the hat*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31308
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:42 pm

    <Battle of Omega Supreme>

    OB: You better hurry up, or I'm coming up there!


    *the turrets and claws are damaged, but an electric cage falls on Klak*


    ???: Yes.

    *he grabs the bomb off his face, and throws it back at Rainn*

    *however, Aster also throws her bomb away, and it hits ???'s bomb in mid-air*

    *huge explosion ensues*


    *suddenly, Bruticus appears and grabs Jinx's X-wing*

    Bruticus: Hello, little one.


    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    *Mondas disappears, then reappears around Yon's new ship*

    Mondas: If I cannot destroy Chocoman, then I shall settle for you.

    -----

    <RIP Prison>

    Kranxx: I've been told that many times. But there is method to my madness!

    *he pulls out a Swiss army knife, and starts fiddling with the lock while waving at people to disguise what he's actually doing*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4539
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:52 am

    [ Tunnel Escape: ]

    *Zev, Yoruichi, and Namah finally emerge from the tunnel, exhausted*

    *They're met by a huge pit, apparently an old dock - Across which are countless demon "fish"*

    *Standing at the head is a quasi-insectoid, covered all over in slimy green growths*

    Antberry: Hahahahah!! Welcome, welcome!! You're just in time for your doom!!

    Namah & Yoruichi: *Prepare to fight as best they can*

    Zev: *Lays a hand on temple* ...Urgh...Not...What is...?

    Namah: Zev, don't you do this to us now!!

    *Abruptly, a monstrous cry like some huge cat can be heard up above*

    *A volley of crimson energy blasts rain down, sending demons flying everywhere*

    *None other than Ryoko's black crystal ship spins slowly downward*

    *In a flicker of light, two figures appear on the ground; both female*

    *One has dark tan skin, short, straight blonde hair, narrow, black feline ears angling out to the sides of her head, and a brassy mantle with a large bell on the front*

    *The other is paleskinned, with messy black hair hanging to between jaw and shoulder length and an eyepatch over her right eye; she wears what appears to be a somber-hued military uniform of some unknown group*

    Namah: And who, if I may be so bold to ask, the #@$& are you two?

    ??? 1: Aisha Clanclan, at your service!

    ??? 2: Hilda. Be more polite to people who are saving your @ss.

    *Regrouping, the demons begin to act strangely; huddling together near each other*

    Hilda: Hm. Haven't seen that since I worked under Valvatorez the Tyrant.

    Aisha: That doesn't look good, whatever they're doing.

    *With several blasts of crimson and black, three huge, mutated demons rise up*

    *However, Ryoko's ship spins around and begins firing on them; herding them away*

    Ryoko: *Over a speaker of some kind* I'll keep these guys busy! You two handle the rest!

    Aisha: *Cracks knuckles* Sounds like fun to me. I'll take the ugly ones on the left, you take the ugly ones on the right? *Looks over at Hilda*

    Hilda: *Draws a black gun of some kind and loads a shell into the back* ... *Takes aim*

    *Out is fired a huge ball of lavender energy, blasting several demons out of existence*

    Aisha: ...Hmph. *Immediately leaps into the fray, defeating demons with one punch each*

    Namah: ...You okay, Zev? *Looks over at him, obviously concerned*

    Zev: Yeah...I just...Felt like I was close to remembering something I'd forgotten. And I'd hazard a guess that we're going to meet someone soon. For better or worse.

    *Falling silent, the group falls back into a defensive block*

    ---

    [ Top of the Dock: ]

    *There stands a tall, tanskinned man, with a long, wild mane of silver hair, a similar tail, golden eyes, and pointed ears*

    ???: Hm. It would seem that the Master does not remember me. Admittedly, his time with us must not have been easy to recall. I will simply prod him into remembering. So long as I can stop that man, all will be well.

    *Folding one hand over his chest, he inclines his upper body towards Zev in an unseen bow*

    ???: All is for my lord. *Walks away, disappearing into a portal*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3566
    Coins : 13450
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:58 am

    *Jinx looks at Bruticus*

    Jinx: "lolwut. Don't you have some giant robots to fight?"

    ---

    *Klak face palms, then does the "Willy Wonka" meme face*

    Me: You put an electric cage around a powerful Makuta? He will definitely be trapped forever.

    *he begins to charge a light blast*

    ---

    *the ship flies out of the explosion with minor damage*

    Rainn: "I wonder if there will be more interruptions to our escape."

    Jortenn: "You jinxed it."

    Jinx: "*through comms* Hahaha. Screw you."

    ---

    *See-Man looks outside, and sees Mondas*

    See Man: "See!"

    ---

    OOS: Yon Heavy Heavy Yon

    ---

    *D-Klak yells at a guard*

    DK: "Yo. Guard. When am I gonna get out of here? I learned my lesson! I'm not going to throw coffee machines at people!"

    ---

    *Coro goes to Chocoman*

    Coro: "Friend of yours?"

    ---

    *Rahn is at the Batcave with SB*

    Rahn: "What's next?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4539
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:41 am

    [ Battle in the Dock: ]

    Hilda: *Kicks a demon with incredible strength*

    *Loading another shell, she pulls a lever on the side of the blaster*

    *The barrel extends slightly, exposing a turbine portion that begins to spin and glow*

    *Out blasts a wave of energy missiles that lock onto the mooks, blasting them into oblivion*

    Aisha: *Has turned both hands into claws, pupils narrowed to slits*

    *Yowling, she darts from place to place, leaving a trail of carnage in her wake*

    Hilda: *Tugs the pins out of a couple of grenades with teeth, lobbing them into the midst of a large cluster of demons*

    *The explosion tears them to shreds*

    *By now, Yoruichi and Namah have used their chance to try and mend some of Terra, Jinx, and Negative Man's wounds*

    Zev: *Simply stands before them, staring down a number of demons as they approach* Say, I propose to you degenerates that we play a game.

    *Two lunge, only to be knocked far off and disintegrate from Zev's kicks*

    Zev: I'll fight all of you without using my hands or my magic once. Would that make it fair for you?

    *Arms crossed, he watches as five conjure demonic blades and lunge toward him*

    *Leaping up, Zev spins and knocks all of them over with a roundhouse kick*

    *Barely after landing, he disappears with a flicker just as two more blades fall on him*

    *He reappears above the two demons, kicking one so hard that the shockwave kills the other*

    *Howling, five more demons charge him, blades drawn*

    Zev: *Pushes off of the ground with one leg, spinning other leg around*

    *His next kick destroys each of them on impact, without a trace*

    *Just as the other eight prepare to attack, Zev disappears*

    *Next, he appears balanced on top of one's head*

    *With a movement almost like dancing, he kicks each of the others lethally in the face*

    *Flipping back from atop the last demon's head, he kicks it in the back of the neck*

    *Landing, he allows it to fall and die before disappearing*

    Namah: Okay Zev, seriously, you need to learn when it is not appropriate to show off.

    Zev: *Uncrosses arms, ignoring her* Is this really the best that Serrator could provide? The Netherworld must have become quite tepid since I was last there.

    ???: You cannot imagine, my lord. *Appears from a portal at his side*

    Zev: *Nearly jumps out of his skin at the golden eyed man's appearance* Who are you!?

    ???: *Wolf's tail swishes idly* I'm not surprised you don't remember me. I am Fenrich, Lord Raregroove. I was 400,000 years old when we first met.

    Zev: ...? Fenrich? *Something begins to dawn on him* No way! How could I forget - ?

    Fenrich: It matters not. Allow me to handle the leader of these ruffians for you. *Lays a hand on sternum and bows slightly* All is for my lord.

    Zev: ...The sentiment's appeciated, but -

    Antberry: *Appears before the two, a huge, spiked club in hand* Rrrrgh!! Fenrich, you meddling mutt!! Have you and your forces still not given up your futile attempts at revolution in the Netherworld!? No matter!! I won't let you stand in Lord Serrator's way!!

    Fenrich: How quaint. You, barely a step up from the Aku Koi that Serrator has amassed, hopes to stand before the former Steward of our world's most terrifying leader.

    Antberry: ... *Gives Zev a glance, not making a move* ...You've got me...Spitting mad!! *Sends a glob of acid hurtling towards Zev's allies*

    Fenrich: *Kicks out to the side, unleashing such a burst of wind that the projectile splatters harmlessly onto the metal floor* Are you quite finished?

    Antberry: RRRRRGGGGHHHH!! *Charges at Fenrich, club raised overhead and picking up great speed*

    *In the next moment, Fenrich has intercepted Antberry and planted an elbow in his solar plexus*

    Antberry: *Tumbles back, wheezing in pain and dropping weapon* Hggg, hggg!

    Fenrich: *Charges, fist raised and surrounded by glowing energy*

    *His blow to Antberry's face sends the demon flying back*

    *Face crushed in, he fades without even growing large like most of his kind*

    Hilda & Aisha: *All their enemies defeated, approach the group*

    Ryoko: *Descends with Ryo-Ohki, in cabbit form, on her shoulder* ... *Glares at Fenrich*

    Aisha: Who's this guy? *Looks at Hilda curiously, expecting her to know*

    Hilda: ... *Sigh* He's the one who tipped me off to the trouble Zev was in, and gave me the coordinates to pick you up and to pick up Ryoko up from the aftermath of her fight with Nagi.

    Namah: *Approaches Zev* That still doesn't explain how you two know each other.

    Zev: Well...I guess I need to fully explain the situation between when I broke the hold on Ryoko, disappeared, and returned someday. *Scratches at head* After I first defeated Ryoko, something pulled me through space until I found myself in a world of spirits and demons. For a time, I became that quasi-Universe's ruler. Fenrich protected me while I recovered, and became my loyal Steward. He never once complained when I left matters in our branch of the Netherworld in his hands whilst I returned to this Universe. I still can't thank you enough, Fenrich.

    Fenrich: Please, do not thank me for fulfilling my duties. All is for my lord. *Turns to the rest of the group* I was content, for a time, to leave my master to matters in this world...But I'm afraid that our world needs you once again.

    Zev: I'm gonna guess that Serrator has been encroaching on the territory I left to you?

    Fenrich: That, and more. Perhaps we should discuss this elsewhere.

    Zev: Do you have somewhere that we can easily return to the battle where we're needed?

    Fenrich: I know just the place. *Folds hand over sternum, bowing shortly* All is for my lord.

    *He opens up a portal which begins to draw in everyone - Terra, Jinx, and Negative Man included*

    *Before anyone can protest, they've been dragged through without a trace*

    *Only silence is left behind*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Control Room, Omega Supreme: ]

    Serrator: *Continues to direct Blackout's forces*

    *Abruptly and with a crackle of dark energy, a man appears behind him*

    *The man has fair skin, short, messy blonde hair, and a strong chin with a short beard. Behind his wire-rimmed glasses are a pair of menacing blue eyes, and the most notable parts of his ensemble include a crimson suitjacket with a blue chest and shoulers, a white tie, and a ruff of white fur around the collar, as well as white gentleman's gloves*

    Octoroo: Ooh-ah-ooh! What do you think you're doing, showing up unannounced like that!?

    Serrator: Octoroo's right. You are only to approach me when called, spellcaster.

    ???: Come now, Serrator! I only wished to tell you that my little pet project eliminated an entire fleet of Vongola Famiglia ships en route to assist your enemies!

    Serrator: Hmph. I'd tread carefully referring to that monstrosity as a "pet project." You're meddling with powers far outside what you can control. I insist that you command that abomination to self-destruct posthaste.

    ???: Sorry, no can do. It's already on its way to eliminate the Galactic Government base on Barjimoa.

    Serrator: As usual, you can't help but make a scene in everything you do.

    ???: *Folds arms, smirking* Serrator, I can't help but feel you're jealous of how much power I've been able to coax out of the Weapon.

    Octoroo: Ooh-ah-ooh!! You have no right to insinuate such a thing, lowly human!!

    ???: Oh, and are you going to do something about it, you ugly little mollusk?

    Serrator: He's not, but I'm very close. *Levels staff with the man*

    ???: *Holds hands up appeasingly* Very well, very well. I see I've overstayed my welcome.

    *Without another word, he disappears in a flicker of darkness*

    Serrator: ... *Goes back to managing the controls* ...

    Octoroo: Ooh-ah-ooh... *Keeps mixing medicine*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Hellish Fortress: ]

    Namah: *Groggily awakens, facedown on hot stone*

    *She looks around, finding herself in a burned-out fortress atop a sea of magma*

    *To her surprise, Namah feels no more pain than if she were laying her cheek against a sidewalk in summer*

    *It's then that she hears a giggling noise nearby, and moves to investigate cautiously*

    Namah: ... *Finds a trail of clothes leading her down a staircase into a pit* ...She didn't.

    ???: She did. *Appears to be a zombie with a mohawk, hooked nose, and long ears* The name's Zommie, Jr.

    Namah: ... *Leaves him behind at the entrance* ...God.

    *She finds Aisha, buck-naked, flexing her impressive muscles and halfway-submerged in the magma pool*

    Namah: What in Sam Hill are you doing, woman? *Idly picks up Aisha's shirt, looking it over*

    Aisha: Hmhmhmhmmm~! *Flexes arms* I'm surprised you can talk, mrow-how~! You're obviously stunned by the superior physique of my Ctarl-Ctarl body!!

    Namah: I'm stunned by something, alright. And you do have quite a lovely "physique." *Waggles eyebrows*

    Aisha: Myow~! *Back turned, flexes arms once again* I appreciate the compliment! I'm glad you can appreciate the work that goes into maintaining the incredible musculature of the proud Ctarl-Ctarl!

    Namah: Mmmmm-hm. *Folds her shirt and lies it down* Gonna just leave you here, Aisha Clanclan. I'll wait for you up above. Maybe talk to the zombie.

    Aisha: You do that~! *Dunks down into the magma gleefully*

    Namah: *Heads back up the stairs* ... *Looks over at Zommie, Jr.* About how hot's that magma?

    Zommie, Jr.: Only demons should be able to survive in it, though it's not as hot as real magma. *Shrug* She wouldn't stop hootin' and hollerin' about how the Ctarl-Ctarl bathe in natural magma regularly. I really wish I didn't have to deal with so many obnoxious freaks.

    Namah: Really preachin' to the choir on that one. *Sits beside him, legs folded up and held against chest* You seen any of the others?

    Zommie, Jr.: Yeh. Master Raregroove and Master Fenrich headed to the Situation Room, but first, I think the latter too your injured friends to the Healer's Room. The other three or four, I don't know about.

    Namah: Thanks. *Falls silent, tail gently tapping against Zommie, Jr.'s leg* ... ... ...

    Zommie Jr.: ... ... ... *Says nothing to her*

    ---

    [ ???, Noxious Caverns: ]

    Yoruichi: *Walks through the area, nose crinkled at the stench*

    *She carefully avoids the sickly green water, as every stone that falls in is ate up by acid*

    *All over are huge, glowing, brightly colored and patterned mushrooms; slithering shapes can be seen nearby*

    *Picking up the sound of combat, Yoruichi uses shunpo to hurry towards the source of the noise*

    *There she finds Hilda, shooting large, horned skull-topped slimes in futility*

    Yoruichi: *Is about to approach, before Hilda carefully loads a shell that gives Yoruichi an odd feeling*

    Hilda: *Extends the barrel of her gun, causing the turbine to spin faster* Caster Shell No. 12: Lightning.

    *She fires, sending out a bolt of blue energy that swoops up above the slimes*

    *It extends a number of whorled arms, before dropping large spears of blue lightning*

    *The slimes screech, instantly destroyed by the attack and disintegrating at great speed*

    Yoruichi: ... *Approaches cautiously* ...You the one they call "Hot Ice" Hilda?

    Hilda: ... *Holsters gun, removing right glove and rolling up sleeve to reveal a mechanical arm* Who's asking? *Looks over the joints in her arm's elbow and fingers*

    Yoruichi: Nobody. Just someone who's caught wind of your reputation. Mind if I follow you out of here?

    Hilda: *Finished looking arm over, rolls down sleeve and replaces glove* I don't care.

    *She draws her blaster again and starts walking up a gentle incline*

    Yoruichi: ... *Shrugs, following after her* Thanks.

    Hilda: You're welcome. *Falls silent again*

    Yoruichi: *Chooses to not speak, either*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7387
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:30 am

    -Battle of Omega-

    Osseron wished he still had a nose to pinch as OB's voice came out of the vox...clearly you can't bluff idiots...

    Osseron: *To OB* "IF I had a space-dock to literally lift out the turrets and undo the shoddy workmanship YOUR people did, I could, but I don't so I can't. I'm doing the best I can now begone! Like I said, there's only one gun that's ready to fire and I don't think you'd like it if I fired it!"

    *Meanwhile the Leviathan releases another volley, this time doing causing the ally's to have to dodge the flak bursts:

    -Jinx's HUD screamed alerts as a series of globes appeared right on her flight path

    -the TurboZord also received alerts as a few red globes appeared and overlapped its left side*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31308
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:14 am

    <Battle of Omega Supreme>

    *OB begins mashing his keyboard in an attempt to jam all enemy communications*



    Bruticus: Perhaps. But we would rather not be blown up by inaccurate flak bursts.

    *he begins crushing Jinx's fighter*



    *suddenly, Rainn's ship is attacked by lots more fighter jets of varying colours*

    *??? is leading them*

    ???: Nobody gets away from DREADWING!


    *meanwhile, Omega Supreme warps away, but the warp field conveniently engulfs all the combatants, so the result is that the battle has simply moved to another spot*

    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    Chocoman: Nope.avi. Now, we need to work out where we are.

    -----

    <Demon's Run>

    *SM Nyatera walks into D-Klak's cell*

    *electric chains appear around D-Klak*

    SMN: Are you ready to plead guilty? If not, we have witnesses.

    -----

    <Malchior IV, the Bat-Cave>

    SB: I still think we should've killed Nadle. But I think we should take a break for now, let the impact of what we've done sink in.

    -----

    <Malchior IV, Nadle's Hospital>

    *suddenly, Nadle hears a crackling noise, and a small orange light in front of him*

    ???: Nadle, Nadle, Nadle. I've been waiting for this moment for so many years. It's a shame those fools from the future didn't kill you and do my work for me, but I guess some things one just has to do oneself, wouldn't you say?

    *the light expands into a portal, and the Fallen emerges, holding a glowing red sword*

    The Fallen: Now I shall end you.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3566
    Coins : 13450
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:11 am

    *Jinx looks at Bruticus*

    Jinx: "Why would you want to crush my ships? Can't we all just get along, escape, and move to a place that is much calm and as far away from insane mostly mechanical trigger happy beings who fire weapons all over the place and hope that you don't 'accidentally' get hit by the flak? Besides, I'm just a random soldier. The person you should be fighting is Klak. He's definitely got power!"

    ---

    *Rainn frowns*

    Rainn: "My ship's comms are jammed."

    Jortenn: "There is a fleet of fighter jets chasing us lead by a monster with a name to run away from really fast, and you're worried about the COMMS?!"

    Rainn: "Priorities first!"

    *he does a barrel roll, dodging the attacks*

    *everyone notices they have been teleported*

    All: "lolwut?"

    ---

    Coro: "It's a strange location indeed. Anyone else recognize it? *looks at Kakamu*"

    ---

    D-Klak: "Yes. I'm ready. *he stumbles, and stands up* ugh..Where are Abneris and DM Helryx?"

    ---

    Rahn: "Alright. Go look for something to watch on television. See if they have Season 1 of "Fringe" lying around somewhere."

    ---

    *Nadle coughs, and gets up off of his bed*

    Nadle: "*chuckles* Wow. It has been a very long time, Megatronus, my brother. I thought you were dead."

    *he fluffs the pillow of his bed*

    Nadle: "Please, sit down. I will ask the nurse for tea."

    ---

    *Perseus sips tea, and looks at the sky*

    Perseus: "I wonder when I will return to the main storyline."

    *Socah's House explodes*

    ---

    *Meanwhile, on Malchior VI, scientists (who were involved in the Uterio War heavily) are working on the Baterra, trying to decode his data*

    *the Baterra's hand twitches*


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12927
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:43 am

    <Above Chocoman's base>

    *Yon sees Mondas and gulps*

    *He then opens the cockpit for a few seconds to grab See-Man and pull him inside, putting him in the seat next to him before closing it*

    Yon: I need some dogg-on help!

    *He presses random buttons, hoping one of them activates the forward laser cannons*

    -----------------------------------

    Kakamu: It seems familiar somehow.


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3566
    Coins : 13450
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:58 am

    *See-Man points at the right button*

    See-Man: "See!"

    ---

    *Coro looks at Chocoman*

    *he then punches the ground*

    *some material comes out*

    Coro: "My sense of touch comes and goes. What is this?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7377
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:18 am

    *The TurboZord looks up at the artillery raining down around it*

    Ynot: Divide!

    *Each Anima Ranger pulls their key out and is returned to their personal vehicles, which split apart and leave Osseron where he is*

    Ynot: Rangers, let's get under this Bot's skin!

    Asumaru: Roger, switching to utility mode!

    *Asumaru throws a switch, and his Escalade produces a Acid Drill and begins burrowing into Omega Supreme, with the other Anima behind him*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7387
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:25 am

    -where the battle of Omega WAS-

    *With a bright flash, Osseron watched as the battle moved away from his location...being so far away meant he wasn't caught by the warp field...however, his sensors did manage to lock down the destination and shoot off a beacon into the edge of the field...*

    -The place where the Battle of Omega IS-

    *The beacon lit up again, and the space-time bulge formed again, this time very close to the combatants*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31308
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:42 am

    <Battle of Omega Supreme>

    Bruticus: Maybe. But think of how Klak will react once he learns of your death. It may even speed up his inevitable fall to the dark side, at which point he shall destroy our enemies for me.....and then we shall destroy him.

    *he throws what I presume is now Jinx's mangled piece of junk that used to be an X-wing to the ground*

    Bruticus: No more flying around for you. Now you run.

    *he kicks it away, then flies away again*


    *Dreadwing and the Seekers continue flying after Rainn's ship, seemingly unfazed by the jump*

    *they continue shooting gatlings and missiles*


    *as the Anima's Zords drill into the insides of Omega Supreme, they suddenly realize where they drilled INTO*

    *it just so happens to be a droid warehouse*

    *loads and loads of guardian robots swarm over the Zords*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *The Fallen blasts Nadle back onto the bed*

    The Fallen: I am not here for tea.

    *he walks towards the bed, wielding his sword menacingly*

    The Fallen: I am here for your head.

    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    *a robotic being wielding a large rifle is walking down the corridors, blasting everyone it sees*

    *it enters the Main Tower, and begins knocking on the door in an attempt to draw someone towards it*

    -----

    <Yon v. Mondas>

    *Mondas begins shooting electric blasts at Yon's ship, and bleeding through gaps in its hull*

    -----

    <Demon's Run>

    SMN: They're not in Chicago, they're not in St. Louis, and they're not in Philadelphia. If they're not in any of those places, then they're somewhere else, and if they're somewhere else, then they're not here. Give me 10$.

    *she then hands D-Klak a note containing the usual bulls##t admissions of guilt regarding crimes that never happened*

    SMN: Sign. It.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4539
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 am

    [ ???, Hellish Fortress: ]

    *By now, Namah and Aisha (the latter fully-dressed) have begun to trek across the hot stone*

    *Semi-crumbled masonry lays all around, and high above is a dim night sky with a sharp, angular crescent moon resting in the center*

    Aisha: Mrow. What exactly are we looking for again? I'm bored, mrow! And hungry!

    Namah: Well, until we find Zev and the others, we're going to keep walking.

    Aisha: I'm not taking one more step until I get something to eat!

    Namah: And neither of us will eat one bite until we find the others.

    Aisha: *Stops in her tracks, glaring angrily at Namah*

    Namah: *Turns on heel, meeting her gaze flatly*

    *They both jump and turn at the sound of someone clearing their throat*

    Zommie, Jr.: I'll guide you from here on out. We're getting to the more dangerous area.

    Aisha: ...O...Kay... *Points back in the direction they'd come from* How did you...?

    Zommie, Jr.: Zombie tricks. Let's get going. *Leads the way, arms reaching forward*

    Namah & Aisha: ... *Cautiously follow* ...

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: I'll try to add onto this later.

    If I can. Really tired.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7377
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:59 am

    Ynot: Anima Annihilate!

    *Each of the Rangers leaves their Zords, doing a flip on exit, kicking the droids*

    Sasuken: Lightning Blade, Double Twilight Shimmer!

    *Sasuken dashes from one bot to the next, Electro-punching each one, then goes verticle, leaving a lightning bolt in his wake when he crashes down, sending a pulse across the floor*

    Ynot: Iron Style, Impact Tremor!

    *Ynot slams his fists to the ground, sending a wave rippling under the bots*

    Hokagetsu: Taijutsu, Hurrcane LOTUS!

    *Hokagetsu disappears into he crowded room of droids, making random bots fall to pieces in small impact craters*

    Trixitin: Wood Style, Hidden Forest!

    *From underneath and between various panels, large trees begin sprouting and impaling the bots*

    Asumaru: Ash Style, Super Heated Breath!

    *As Asumaru exhales, extreme waves of heat slam into the bots he's facing, melting metal and frying circuitry*

    Kurenitsu: Cherry Blossom Crush!

    *Kurenitsu leaps high and punches an area cluttered with bots with enough force to get through to the next floor of the machine*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3566
    Coins : 13450
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:05 am

    *Jinx shakes her head*

    Jinx: "Why do you think they call me Jinx, buddy? *she puts on a helmet, and walks out of the wreckage unfazed* Now to find Klak."

    *Rainn frowns*

    *he does another barrel roll, dodging the shots, then turns around, heading straight for Dreadwing*

    *suddenly, the ship flies directly below him, and begins firing at one of the other Seekers*

    *Klak hears the drilling*

    Me: Hmm. Excellent.

    ---

    *Nadle calmly gets up*

    Nadle: "Megatronus, I am injured. I am not able to fight. Please do not attack me."

    ---

    *A Happy Person wearing a Red Shirt goes to the door*

    HPRD: "Well, I hope I don't end up like my cousin Herd Stir, whose name is actually an anagram of red shirt."

    *he opens the door, and sees the robotic being*

    *the happy person waves at him*

    ---

    *See-Man points at the gaps*

    SM: "See!"

    ---

    D-Klak: "Aha! I knew I was not the only Abbot and Costello fan! Okay, okay, you want me to sign as It? I can do that."

    *he signs the paper*

    D-Klak: "Will the judge read it? That poor 'it' is probably going to get a bad sentence."


    _________________


    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7387
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:41 am

    *Battle of Omega*

    *Once again the disruption popped, this time with the sound of a can of baked beans exploding under the sun's radiation*

    *Once the Leviathan had stabilized, Osseron noticed how close the ship was to the battle of Omega*

    Osseron:*On open comms* "Oh boy...well now I guess I don't have to aim! I'd recommend clearing the local area of my ship!"

    *Suddenly trillions of turrets began powering up all over the Leviathans, preparing for a point-blank volley...*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4539
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:28 am

    [ ???, Noxious Cavern: ]

    *Currently, Yoruichi and Hilda rest atop a small ledge*

    Yoruichi: ...So. You're a normal, everyday human? *Munches on a suspiciously-colored onigiri*

    Hilda: It depends on how you define 'normal', but that's the gist of it. *Chews on a piece of jerky that's taken on an odd hue*

    Yoruichi: You know, there was once a time I'd turn my nose up at non-perishables like this. Now, I almost like it better than home cooking.

    Hilda: I can't help but agree. *Takes a drink from a canteen*

    *The two slip into comfortable silence*

    ---

    [ Hellish Fortress: ]

    *The group has found themselves in a massive courtyard*

    Zommie, Jr.: Here we go. *Arms suddenly grow to double their size, as does torso*

    *From the ceiling drops a similarly-proportioned being with a knobby, bald head and jester's facepaint*

    ???: Hmmm hm hm hm hm. My, what is a servant of Fenrich doing in these parts?

    Zommie, Jr.: Kicking your @ss, that's what I'm doing, Bazzle.

    Bazzle: Cute. *Leaps towards him, doing a frontflip*

    *He finds himself knocked clean into the wall by an Ether Tendril*

    Namah: Ms. Clanclan, I give you the floor. *Bows out of the way*

    Aisha: *Pupils narrow to slits* Mrrrrggghhh... *Nails sharpen into claws, and gains a long, tufted tail*

    *With a monstrous yowl, she pounces onto Bazzle and starts brutallizing him*

    Zommie, Jr.: ... *Returns to normal* ...Is it okay to let her do that?

    Namah: Nobody'll miss a throwaway character with a name like "Bazzle."

    *A detached arm goes spinning overhead*

    Zommie, Jr.: ...I almost feel bad for him.

    *Next flies past a lower-leg*

    Zommie, Jr.: Almost.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12927
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:34 am

    <Yon vs. Mondas>

    *Yon sees Mondas seeping through the gaps, and he also sees the right button*

    Yon: Si!

    *He presses it, and cutting beams are fired into the centre of Mondas' form*

    ---------------------

    <RIP>

    Kremika: Not bad.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31308
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:57 am

    <Battle of Omega Supreme>

    *the robots fall, one-by-one, but more appear and swarm over the Zords*


    OB: Excellent, Osseron. Omega should be tough enough to survive your barrage and still maintain combat ability, but our enemies should be destroyed in the process. Be advised, your original targets are still in the area, but underground. Collateral damage is inevitable but we do not mind. OB, out.


    *SM ADVD runs into a portal, carrying an injured SMT*


    *the Seeker being shot at goes down, and crashes near Jinx*

    *Dreadwing suddenly transforms and begins hovering just above Rainn's ship*

    Dreadwing: I learned some things under Zarak. Here's one of those things.

    *the temperature of the hull suddenly begins rising to insane temperatures*


    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    The Fallen: Your delaying tactics are pathetic.

    *he swings his sword at Nadle's neck*

    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    *the robotic being suddenly grabs HPRD and pins him against the wall*

    RB: Good morning. I am Zeta, and I'm pleased to be your murderer today.

    *he shoots HPRD in the face, then decides to not care if the shot killed HPRD, or even hit*

    *he walks towards Chocoman*

    Zeta: Hello. I do not care about any of you. I would only like to know if any of you know where Ynot is. If you do not tell me where he is, I will kill you all with glee.

    Chocoman: I have no idea who Ynot is.

    Zeta: Good, then you die first.

    *he shoots Chocoman, sending him flying against a wall and SEEMINGLY killing him*

    Zeta: Who's next?!

    -----

    <Yon v. Mondas>

    *the only thing Yon has accomplished is that he has now split Mondas into two beings: Mon and Das, both of whom want to kill Yon*

    Mon: That was.....

    Das: Foolish of you.

    *they renew their assault*

    -----

    <RIP>

    Kranxx: The only thing any of you have done thus far is make random comments. You should be the ones breaking us out, not me. I have no powers, after all!

    *he swings open the cell door, and it hits the guard, knocking him out*

    Kranxx: Now we find the King.

    -----

    <Demon's Run>

    *SMN takes the note, and rips it up*

    *she then gives him a new copy*

    SMN: No, you sign with your name.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7377
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:13 am

    Ynot: This grows tiresome.

    *Ynot leaves his ranger outfit and unsheathes KOS*

    Ynot: Waves of the Hydra, Split! Bankai!

    *KOS Splits into three identical katana, then erupts into a massive five headed Hydra, spewing torrents of seawater through OS*

    Ynot: RUST, RUST YOU MACHINE!

    *The Bots are swept up in the torrent as it flows*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7387
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:25 am

    Osseron: "Titan Super-Point-Defense Mechanism engage! Ragnarok!"

    *All of the trillions of turrets suddenly open fire, countless shells of all sizes flying out to fill the entire battlefield with a combination of flak shrapnel, napalm, laser beams, antimatter reactions, EMP shockwaves, nuclear bursts, and exploding lemons in all directions from the hull of the titan.


    All along OS' outer hull craters formed from where the medium-caliber shells impacted, and a few holes where the main guns had hit, detonating within and unleashing their payloads within the interior of the super-capital ship

    The wave of destruction grew outwards, filling every nanometer within the battlefield before the super-point-defense wound down, leaving the Leviathan's hull covered in red dots from overheated barrels of the smaller defense guns*

    *after a few moments, the comms clicked as Osseron opened a line*

    Osseron:*Over comms* " and that was just the point-defense system~<3"
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4539
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:48 am

    [ ???, Hellish Fortress: ]

    Aisha: *Leaps away from Bazzle's mangled form, returned to normal*

    *She promptly drops to the ground, eyes spinning and groans emitting from her*

    Aisha: Ooooogh...Looks like I burned up too many calories in this heat...Mrow...

    Zommie, Jr.: *Hefts her up* We should be left alone from here on out. We honestly did the enemy a courtesy by killing that freak, and they'll likely let us go in return.

    Namah: You demons are a really odd bunch. *Shrugs and follows*

    *They leave the other side of the courtyard, moving on*

    ---

    [ Noxious Caverns: ]

    Hilda: *Leads the way up to a wide, metal bridge lined by handrails* ...! *Stops in her tracks*

    Yoruichi: *Peeks over her shoulder, seeing a shadowed figure* This a friend of yours?

    ???: Friend? A friend...A friend? Yes, I suppose you could call me that. Yes, that's exactly what I am. Hilda and I have known each other for a long time. Years...Years? Yes, years.

    *He has light tan skin; wildly staring eyes with tiny, light purple irises and miniscule pupils; straight, light purple hair in a bowlcut; and a Fu Manchu mustache with a scruffy goatee. Meanwhile, he wears an open white jacket over a button-up red shirt, pressed slacks, and polishes shoes, in addition to a large bead necklace with a pendant consisting of a golden eye with slit pupils*

    Hilda: Stay close, Shihouin. *Clears throat* Professor, what brings you here?

    Professor: Now, now. That won't do. Will it? No, it won't do at all. Call me Nguyen, or Nguyen Khan, or Khan. Yes, Nguyen Khan. That is my name. *Continues to stare*

    Hilda: Do you have a problem, Professor? *Fingers her holstered blaster*

    Nguyen: A problem, you say? A problem? *Strokes beard* A problem, she says...Do I have a problem? *Looks off to the side* I don't think I have a problem...No, absolutely not! No problem at all! *Turns back to gaze at the two, eyes starting to shake* Tell me, have you found it yet? Have you? The Leyline, have you found it yet? Please, tell me, have you found it?

    Hilda: You know quite well that I'd tell you first of anyone, after all you've done for me.

    Nguyen: All I've done...? The arm, the Hex, the Desperado...I suppose I've done quite a lot. Yes, I've been very busy. You're right. I apologize. I'm so very sorry. I didn't mean to insinuate such a thing. How rude of me to insinuate that.

    Hilda: ... *Starts to walk down the bridge, motioning for Yoruichi to follow* ...

    Yoruichi: ... *Cautiously tails her, keeping an eye on Ngeyun the whole time* ...

    Hilda: Are you in such an obtuse place for any particular reason, Professor.

    Nguyen: Nguyen Khan, that is my name. Why am I here? Do I have a reason? Yes. It's to research the refuse that has been dumped here. That, and the mutations taking place. Yes, those are my two reasons. That, and the Wolfman summoned me to do preliminary scans of the Forbidden Cell. I made that a priority. Yes, that's quite important. Everything's going fine. Everything, and everyone. Fine. Perfectly fine.

    *The two women have already left him behind, with Ngeyun's gaze remaining fixed straight past where they were*

    Nguyen: Are you going to Rheese?

    *The click of a safety being taken off, and Hilda raises an ordinary pistol up*

    Nguyen: No, absolutely not. No problem at all. *Begins walking away, never turning once*

    Hilda: ... *Puts safety back on gun, holsters it, and begins walking again* ...

    Yoruichi: *Stares after Nguyen for a while, then follows Hilda* ...?

    Hilda: He built my arm, my blaster, and my ship. I don't like him being here. Smells like sh!t.

    Yoruichi: I guess he's such a genius that his brain doesn't always work right?

    Hilda: Would you believe me if I told you that's exactly it?

    Yoruichi: *Closes mouth with an audible click*

    *The two keep walking*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3566
    Coins : 13450
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:08 pm

    *See-Man points to the fact that Mon and Das are Terugans now*

    See-Man: "See!"

    ---

    *Rainn and Jortenn cough and only sweats slightly*

    Jortenn: "We're clones. It would take more than just that to fully bother us. What about you, Aster?"

    *Rainn dives downward into Omega Supreme, faster this time*

    *he dodges the exploding lemons by a hair*

    Rainn: "Where in hell is that coming from?"

    *Jinx jumps away from the explosions*

    Jinx: "Gottam be more careful. Not only are my comrades crazy, but Osseron is crazy as well."

    ---

    *Nadle grabs the sword in midair with ease*

    Nadle: "I warn you, Fallen. Do not attack me while I am in pain."

    ---

    *The Happy Person in a Red Shirt flies out of the window, and crashes*

    *miraculously, he survives. Perhaps it is a running gag of some sort.*

    HPRS: "Huh."

    *he walks away*


    *Coro says nothing, and stares at Zeta, studying him*

    ---

    *D-Klak writes 'Your name' on the paper, and hands it back to SMN*

    DK: "Happy?"

    ---

    *Rahn waits for SB to find the first season of Fringe in the Batcave*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31308
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:10 pm

    <Battle of Omega Supreme>

    OB: Well, that was pretty good. If that was just the point-defence system, then we'd rather you stuck to that.

    *a console beeps*

    OB: Ah, we've reached the target.


    Aster: Yeah, same here.

    Dreadwing: Ah, but you don't understand the goal. You see, I wonder what happens to your ship.....when its hull melts.

    *the hull temperature continues rising*


    *across the battlefield, everyone suddenly realizes where they are*

    *they are in orbit of a planet*

    *the planet is Neo Z'Traa*


    *Bruticus arrives inside Omega Supreme's head, and separates into Blackout, Brawl, Barricade, Starscream and Bonecrusher*

    *they walk to the control room*

    Blackout: And now that world shall burn. One step closer to removing the infestation. Commence firing.


    *Omega Supreme begins shooting laser beams, nuclear bombs, flak shrapnel, napalm, ordinary missiles, and depleted uranium slugs at the surface of Neo Z'Traa*


    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    Zeta: Okay then. You're up next.

    *he shoots at Coro*

    -----

    <Yon v. Mondas>

    *Mon and Das enter the ship, and fuse back into Mondas*

    *Mondas attacks See-Man with electricity and shockwaves*

    -----

    <Malchior IV, Hospital>

    The Fallen: What difference does it make? If I attacked you when you weren't in pain, you would be in pain anyway. The Great Beings' mechanical abominations simply made my work easier.

    *he creates a fireball around his fist, then punches Nadle in the chest*

    The Fallen: You are an abomination in your own right. You were a Prime, but you chose to give up so much of your power and destroy your spark. To destroy you would be a service to the world.

    *he grabs a random metal object, which quickly begins ageing and falling apart in his hand*

    The Fallen: Perhaps I shall inspect what your spark has become.....up-close.

    *a circle of fire materializes around Nadle, and begins rapidly shrinking*

    -----

    <Demon's Run>

    *SMN rips the note up again, and gives D-Klak a new one*

    SMN: You shall sign as "D-"Klak. Is that understood? I will return in a moment to see if you have finally decided to cooperate.

    *she walks out of the room, and walks to Helryx's cell*

    -----


    Last edited by Overlord on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12927
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:54 pm

    <RIP>

    Rabot: No idea why we're doing what you say, but sure.

    *They follow Kranxx*

    ------------------------

    <Yon vs. Mondas>

    *Yon gets out his pistol and blasts Mondas, while pointing to the health package under the dashboard*

    Yon: Health! See!

    *With the arm that he's not shooting with, he rummages around in the same space, until he finds something worth using: a grenade*

    Yon: Aha.

    *He pulls out the pin and throws it into Mondas*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31308
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:56 pm

    <RIP>

    *Kranxx walks up to what appears to be a mining cart*

    Kranxx: Ooh.

    *they all get in, and the mining cart drives off at insane speeds*

    -----

    <Yon v. Mondas>

    *Mondas shoots a repulsion wave, repelling the grenade back at Yon*

    *BOOM*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12927
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:02 pm

    <RIP>

    Tanrus: Woah. This is just like riding a lava cart back in Ta-Metru.

    -----------------

    <Yon v. Mondas>

    *Yon takes off the dashboard cover and uses it as a shield to protect himself from the majority of the blast just in time*

    Yon (to See-Man): Help now!

    -------------------------

    <Chocoman's base>

    Kakamu: I think we've outstayed our welcome, haven't we.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31308
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:44 pm

    <RIP>

    *the mining cart bursts through a wall of ice, and ends up in the throne room*

    Kranxx: Hello.

    King Haakon: What are you doing here?!

    Kranxx: We'd just like to know why we were put in jail, that's all.

    -----

    <Yon v. Mondas>

    *Mondas shoots lightning bolts at Yon and See-Man*

    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    Zeta: Not necessarily. All you have to do is tell me where Ynot is, and I shall trouble you no longer. Is that clear?

    *he suddenly teleports, and reappears behind Etende, holding his rifle to her head*

    Zeta: I shall not ask again.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7377
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:38 am

    [Battle of Omega]

    *All but the Laser beams stop in their tracks*

    Ynot: *Is holding out his hands, grabbing the metallic projectiles* Cicero would NOT be happy if you did that.

    *They turn around and head back for Omega Supreme*

    Ynot: Vultran, get us back on the Ironclad, stat!

    *A portal opens up big enough to have each of the Anima drive their cars trough, delivering them to Bay 4 as the Ironclad finally catches up with OS*

    *Ynot grabs the com and hails Zev*

    Ynot: Ynot to Zev, Ynot to Zev, we need protocol TTGL! I repeat, Things have gone south, we need TTGL!
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3566
    Coins : 13450
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:09 pm

    *Jortenn's eyes widen*

    Jortenn: "Rainn, so help me, when we get out of here, I will-"

    Rainn: "Form a comedic trio with Aster and I. Jokes on you, Dreadwing. We're about to crash into Omega Supreme and die, taking the satisfaction of killing us away from you. Besides, why wouldn't you want to interrogate three heads of Malchiorian Intelligence?"

    *the ship continues heading towards Omega Supreme*

    *Klak looks up*

    Me: Lol, are we near Neo Z'traa?

    *Several Vrai begin to run away as shots blast all around them*

    *they scream in fear, and French fear, which is different from normal fear*

    OOS: Can I handle 50% of the group being attacked?

    ---

    *Coro dodges the shot, and disables Zeta's gun using his technopathy*

    Coro: "Difficult to make threats with a disabled gun. Trollface "

    ---

    *See-Man is hurt by the blasts*

    See-Man: "ooh I really hit Rock Bottom. *he sees a Health Pack nearby* SEE!"

    *he grabs the health back, eats it, and is healed*

    *See-Man's fist enlarges, and he punches Mondas in the stomach*

    ---

    *Nadle creates a shield*

    *he struggles, but eventually dispels the circle of fire*

    Nadle: "Abomination to the Primes, am I? Well. *he grabs a nearby scalpel, and energizes it with shadow energy* I learned from my older brother, didn't I? *he looks smugly at the Fallen*"

    *Nadle jumps into the air, and throws the scalpel at The Fallen*

    *he then punches the Fallen several times in the gut, and trips him*

    *Afterwards, he increases the gravity around the Fallen*

    ---

    *D-Klak looks at the note withThis face*

    *he grabs the pen, and signs it with an interestingly elaborate signature*

    *DM Helryx looks at her interrogator*

    DMH: "What is it?"

    ---

    *F-Klak is...nowhere to be found*



    _________________


    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7387
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:23 pm

    Osseron looked at the havoc going on planet-side, and tried to decide which weapon system to use...those were aliens down there after all, and he had all these wonderful munitions to try!

    A synthetic female voice suddenly filled his Augmented Reality senses....

    YOu Do knOW THat tHEre is a 97.235% of BEinG ABle to uSe All the WEapONs, coRRecT?

    Osseron mentally shrugged back at it, replying

    "Well, duh! But Testing is an art as much as a science! Best to start simple and work your way up!

    ...What the hell, I'll just do them in randomized mode! Ready dear?"

    The voice sighed back at him...before sending a pulse of affirmation at Osseron's psyche.

    *The Leviathan's main guns went online, removing their travel covers and aiming themselves at the planet below*

    Osseron:"Enrichment Center test number 1-45-133-7! let's see...ah! Semi-Conductor ammunition shells based on plastic explosives! Begin."

    *Three twin-linked cannons fired, sending the non-metallic shells hurtling towards the planet*

    Osseron suddenly sweatdropped when he realized he had not closed comms, and had essentially been talking to himself from everyone's viewpoint...
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31308
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:26 pm

    <Battle of Omega Supreme>

    Blackout: Well, this is an unfortunate development.....but I'm afraid I can't be stopped anymore.

    *another barrage is fired at Neo Z'Traa*


    Dreadwing: Intelligence? Malchiorians have no intelligence.....and none of you are even Malchiorian.

    *the hull begins to reach critical temperature*

    *suddenly, Aster begins to use her ice powers to try and lower the temperature*


    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    Zeta: Nice try.

    *Zeta uses his own technopathy to re-enable his gun*

    Zeta: Technopathy, such a useful power, wouldn't you say?

    *he is still holding the gun to Etende's head*

    -----

    <Yon v. Mondas>

    *See-Man does NOT punch Mondas in the stomach*

    Mondas: I wish people would remember that I am a cloud and thus have no stomach or shin.

    *he begins to charge a shockwave powerful enough to rip the ship apart*

    -----

    <Malchior IV, Hospital>

    *The Fallen falls (see what I did there), but quickly decreases the gravity around him and gets back up*

    The Fallen: Nadle, Nadle, Nadle. Unlike you, I have not surrendered much of my power. I can do anything you can, and so much more.....

    *suddenly, a swarm of insects bursts through the window and attacks Nadle*

    -----

    <Demon's Run>

    *SMN gives Helryx a note similar to the one D-Klak just signed*

    SMN: I want you to sign this.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12927
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:43 am

    <Chocoman's base>

    *Kakamu frowns*

    Kakamu (thinking): I'd better give him Ynot's real location... if I give him a fake one, he'll teleport back here and finish off this woman. I think Muta would kill me if I let that happen. Plus, Ynot could probably deal with him anyway.

    Kakamu: Fine. He's at Omega Supreme.

    *Kakamu projects an image of the battle into Zeta's mind*

    Kakamu: Now put it away.

    ------------------------

    <Yon v. Mondas>

    *Yon hears "pootis" again, and remembers that the creature is below the ship, but it's out of reach. However, it could be only a matter of time before it works out how to get to them*

    Yon: Oh dear.

    *He taps on See-Man's shoulder and points downwards*

    Yon: GModster! See! Not good. Very bad.

    *He turns back to Mondas and fires an eyebeam into him*

    -----------------------------

    <RIP>

    Rabot: My name is Rabot. I am the leader of this group, and I encourage you to answer him.


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3566
    Coins : 13450
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:13 am

    Rainn: "Guh. You're so racist, Dreadwing."

    *Jortenn begins to sweat*

    Jortenn: "It's getting VERY hot in here!"

    Rainn: "Suit up."

    Jortenn: "What?"

    Rainn: "*puts on a helmet* Suit up."

    *Jortenn puts on a helmet and encourages Aster to do the same*

    ---

    *Coro looks at Zeta mysteriously*

    Coro: "Who sent you?"

    ---

    *See-Man runs outside, and sees the being that is saying Pootis*

    See-Man: "See!"

    ---

    *Nadle smiles, and jumps back*

    *another army of insects enters through the room's door, and attacks the Fallen's army*

    Nadle: "Give up power? On the contrary. I have discovered a method of preserving all of my Makuta powers, even in another body. I even preserved some of my powers as a Prime. The combination is astounding enough to shock even some Great Beings."

    ---

    *DM Helryx looks at SMN*

    DMH: "Uh....Okay, fine. That's how you people want to conduct your business. I'm not stopping you."

    *she signs 'this' onto the paper*

    ---

    *Amanda Waller clears her throat*

    Waller: "Does anyone else think we should include that organization?"

    Richtofen: "Zhe ZFT is quite interesting in how zhey conduct their business."

    Strange: "They must not reach our tier, Mrs. Waller. It would be detrimental to our cause."

    Waller: "Then can we infiltrate the organization?"

    Richtofen: "First things first."

    ---

    *the Vrai begin to fire back, shooting nukes and sending fighter ships out into space, attacking Omega Supreme, and the Ironclad*




    _________________


    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7387
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:00 am

    -Battle of Omega-

    *Osseron watch the Vrai ignore his ship, which is also shooting down onto the planet, and go after the Ironclad, which isn't*

    Osseron:"They aren't too bright are they...?"

    ???: *to Osseron's psyche* EstIMateS fRom PAst COMbat EngAGEmenTS WOulD SUPport YOur STAtemENT

    Osseron:"Which is why I said it! now lets do the next, unplanned experiment...Firing massive Flak Bursts at Vrai Fighters to See How Vrai Fighters React to Massive Flak Bursts!"

    *The Leviathan's point-defense system activates, filling the battlefield in anti-fighter fire, although not to the 'Super-Point Defense:Ragnarok!' level. It does make life very difficult to the fighters and intercept some of the counter-barrages from the planet.

    The main guns continue firing to the planet in support volleys to OS, the point-defense turrets on the main cannons dissuading any Vrai fighter/bomber that ventured too close*

    Osseron: *after a few moments* "Clearly they do not React well. I love Science~<3"
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7377
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:35 am

    Ynot: They are firing at us...and we're trying to help them

    Sasuken: Condemn them?

    Hokagetsu: Join in the slaughter?

    Xeno: Aye agree weet poonchy.

    Ynot: *Sigh* The Voice Supports Hokagetsu as well

    Sasuken: Your Hollow? Great, guess we know what we're doing.

    Ynot: Yep, time to save the day. Until Zev get's here with the cavalry, we got to swallow our rage at being fired at by these imbeciles at protect them. I will be in my chambers. Take us to the Darkside of the Moon

    *Ynot gets up from his Command chair and goes to his room as Sasuken pilots the ironclad behind OS*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4539
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:56 pm

    [ ???, Hellish Fortress: ]

    *The trio finally approaches an intact structure*

    Aisha: Mmm... *Raises nose, sniffing slightly* ...Mrow...

    Zommie, Jr.: There we go. *Carries Aisha to a large banquet hall*

    *Although no one is around, there is a huge, round table, set out with delicious-smelling cooked food*

    Aisha: *Starts to perk up, nose twitching at the smell* Mmmm...Mrrrrrreowww!!

    *Suddenly refilled with vim and vigor, she leaps clear over Zommie, Jr., stands at the table, and begins shoveling food into her mouth*

    Namah: ...Isn't there something you should say right about now?

    Aisha: *Cleans a smoked fish down to its skeleton in two huge, scooping bites* Nya?

    *She freezes up, feeling Namah's glare boring into her back*

    Aisha: Um, uh...Thank you for the food, Mr. Zommie, Jr.!! *Begins eating again*

    Zommie, Jr.: Not a prolem. *Begins to walk off, arms held out straight*

    *Before long, he returns with two figures following after him*

    Yoruichi: Huh. Fancy meeting you guys here.

    Hilda: Good God, you Ctarl-Ctarl. Everywhere you look there's a free meal, huh?

    Aisha: *Ignores her, alternating between two lobster tails in hand*

    Namah: Anyone know where Ryoko got off to?

    Yoruichi: We walked right by her. Passed out, drunk as a skunk in a parlor.

    Namah: Good. The zombie said that those three who saved Zev are being healed, and Zev's in the 'Situation Room' with Fenrich.

    Hilda: *Has snatched a plate of fish of the table and begun eating*

    Aisha: *Doesn't care, gobbling down a full loaf of bread*

    Yoruichi & Namah: *Watch her, bemused*

    ---

    [ Fortress, Situation Room: ]

    *In a dimly-lit room, Zev and Fenrich look over a map*

    *Three-dimensional, it shows lit up patches with icons floating at the centers*

    *In the very epicenter of the map is a relatively huge volcano-fortress, with the largest, brightest icon floating above it; surrounding it is a large patch of blue-green light*

    *However, a huge patch of red is closing in, as well as a slightly smaller patch of golden yellow; both have their own, smaller icons floating above*

    Zev: ... *Has finished looking over a number of files* And we don't know the leader of this contingent? *Gestures to the glowing yellow patch*

    Fenrich: I'm afraid that is the case, my lord. We also have another problem. *Taps finger onto the icon above their base's replica*

    *The entire field shimmers, then changes to show an interior view of the fortress*

    *After a bit of fiddling, Fenrich brings the view into focus on an area with half a large, abandoned hall, separated by doorway from a huge patch of darkness*

    Zev: ...Hm. I guess we don't know what's on the other side of that door? *Turns to look at the field fully*

    Fenrich: Not precisely. We know that within is a weapon of some kind - Valuable enough that members of the 108 Stars were sent through the Tablet to try and retrieve it. After the first group, none of them even made it to the hall. I took the liberty, however, of summoning Professor Nguyen Khan to inspect the Ether Readings from inside. I wouldn't know how the man defines it, but he says all the readings are normal.

    Zev: ... *Rests chin on propped-up fist* ...I want you to pull up all the files on Professor Nguyen Khan, then prepare them to look over. Once they're ready, join myself and the others. *Stands up and prepares to leave* We're investigating this matter.

    Fenrich: *Smiles oddly* Of course, sir. *Places hand on sternum and bows* All is for my lord.

    *He gets to work*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31308
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:22 am

    <Battle of Omega Supreme>

    *Aster puts on a helmet, then immediately goes back to lowering the hull temperature*

    Dreadwing: I see what you did there!

    *he places bombs on the hull, then flies off*

    Aster: Huh.


    *OS' front half shoots at Neo Z'Traa, while the dark side shoots at the Ironclad*

    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    Zeta: The plot sent me, fool. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to settle a grudge which the other guy probably doesn't even remember. Sayonara, suckers!

    *he vanishes in a puff of smoke*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    The Fallen: That means nothing, Nadle. Great Beings are nothing next to me.

    *The Fallen grabs Nadle's shoulder*

    The Fallen: Let us see what is on the inside of your pathetic shell.

    *he activates his decay power*

    -----

    <Yon v. Mondas>

    *Mondas is only slightly damaged*

    *he continues charging his shockwave*

    -----

    <Demon's Run>

    SMN: You people are all idiots.

    *she shoots a blast of fire at Helryx*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3566
    Coins : 13450
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:12 pm

    OOS: Gentlemen, bear in mind that the Vrai hate everyone. They couldn't care less about silly alliances.

    *several Vrai are killed by the enemy blasts*

    *an enormous frigate shoots a singularity at Osseron's ship*

    *40 fighters head for the Ironclad*

    *a Vrai warship heads towards Omega Supreme, shooting turrets at it*

    *Rainn smiles*

    Rainn: "Exactly as planned."

    *he presses a button, and a hatch opens from the bottom. All three fall out of the cockpit, and onto OS's surface*

    Jortenn: "Nice one."

    *Jinx runs up to them*

    Jinx: "Avoid our semi-ally's flak bursts, the blasts of those weird French aliens who hate everyone, and Omega Supreme's attacks!"

    Rainn: "Everyone is trying to kill us."

    Jortenn: "Where my father comes from, that's typical."

    *they run towards the pit Klak fell into*

    ---

    *Coro face palms*

    ---

    *Quickly, before the power can do much, Nadle grabs the Fallen's hand, and twists it*

    Nadle: "You overestimate yourself, Megatronus. Lucifer did the same, and look where he ended up."

    *he blasts the Fallen with gravity*

    ---

    *See-Man points at the Heavy*

    See-Man: "See!"

    ---

    *DM Helryx throws a water ball at the fire ball, and extinguishes it*

    DMH: "At least I'm not dumb enough to throw fire at a Toa of Water. *smiles* And it's not my fault you said to sign 'this'. If you had been more specific, or if ZFT had trained you in linguistics, then maybe I would have done something else. As far as I know, I did what you wanted. Trollface"

    ---

    *a nuke fires from the Corrantian fortress, and flies right by Omega Supreme, smashing into a village in Neo Z'traa*

    *the explosion is seen from space*

    Ultron: "Nuclear launch successful. HK-47, your next target is listed."

    HK-47: "Statement: Understood, master. I will enjoy tearing him limb from limb."

    *he walks into a portal and disappears*


    _________________


    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7387
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:11 pm

    Osseron: "Ooooh~ they start throwing singularities at a Titan! Huh...only one reasonable response!"

    ???: I'll assume your brain-damaged mind will create a demented idea involving high-explosive weapons against high-mass gravitational projectile?

    Osseron:"NOPE! Well...part two does at least..."

    * The titans shields fortify just as the frigate-class singularity impacts, the shields glowing brightly as they dissolve the singularity and spread it across multiple dimensions

    After a few moments the singularity is neutralized, but the shields continue shimmering for a long while afterwards*

    Osseron:"Damage report? Someone?"

    *In his mindscape the shield strength is registered as 67% where the singularity hit*

    Osseron:" well~ that was pretty powerful for a frigate-class attack...oh well time to die!"

    *The Leviathan's medium duty point-defense cannons (cruiser/battleship class by normal standards) open fire on the frigate, while the main cannons begin bombarding space-facilities planetside*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7377
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:15 am

    *As Ynot lies down, he extends the full extent of his influence towards Omega Supreme, ceasing the assault on his ship as a secodnary side effect*

    Sasuken: He's begun, be ready in case his concentration faulters, this is gonig to take everything he's got at the moment.

    Trixitin: *Looking to Blade* Remember our chat about the Goku Complex?

    Blade: Not entirely, but bits, yeah.

    Trixitin: I would say this is 75%.

    *Omega Supreme begins to creak and moan as ancient gears begin turning*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4539
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:53 am

    [ Hellish Fortress: ]

    *The group of Zev, Fenrich, Namah, Aisha, Hilda, and Yoruichi make their way across the hot masonry at a slow pace*

    Namah: Are you guys sure that zombie can handle a drunk Ryoko and those injured guys? *Looks over to Zev questioningly*

    Zev: No idea. Urk. *Rubs side where Yoruichi elbowed him* Zommie, Jr. is excellent at handling all kinds of unruly guests, and is surprisingly talented at medical care for having been dead for 200 years. There's no reason to think they won't be fine.

    Fenrich: My lord, I believe that we have company approaching. *Points ahead* It appears that Serrator has hired some extra muscle to prevent us from reaching the Forbidden Cell.

    *Before them are a huge number of diminutive, piglike demons with tall helmets, all wielding maces and axes*

    *The leader at the front leaps forward to speak, but Fenrich busts out laughing before he can*

    Fenrich: Slart!? Serrator hired you and your family!? *Wipes a tear from eye* At least the demon has a sense of humor!

    Slart: You won't be laughing when you see what I have in store!! *Raises club*

    *Nothing happens*

    Slart: ...I said what I have in store!! *Stomps foot* Where's the main force!?

    *Abruptly, a single Orc moves up the front line; bruised and with tears streaming from eyes*

    Slart: What happened to you, Sergeant!?

    Sergeant: ...Th...The Kit-Kat...Brigade...Happened... *Falls flat beside Slart*

    Slart: *Goes pale, sweating profusely* Um...The Kit-Kat Brigade...Um...

    Zev: *Mutters to the group* Fenrich's elite task force.

    *Abruptly, the sounds of fighting can be heard from the other side of the line*

    *There are five or six well-built catgirls, their arms and legs turning into feline semi-paws at the hands and feet, hair done up in long ponytails and barely covered by strips of fur*

    *They're currently beating the everloving sh!t out of any Orcs who can't get away*

    Aisha: *Huffs, arms crossed, and mutters something hateful under breath*

    Namah: Fenrich...They choose to..."Dress" like that, right?

    Fenrich: Of course! *Eyes narrow slightly* Is there something you'd like to share?

    Namah: *Stares him down* Nothing at all. *Watches as the Orc forces start to run*

    Hilda: *Loads a red caster shell into gun, pulls the lever, takes aim, and fires a ball of fiery energy into the midst of the retreating forces*

    *The ground promptly erupts into semi-molten pillars of stone, which knock every last orc, unconscious, to the ground*

    Slart: *Tries to escape, but finds someone lifting him up by the scruff of his neck*

    Yoruichi: What do you want me to do with him, Fenrich?

    Fenrich: Nothing for you to do. Kit-Kat Brigade! *Snaps fingers*

    *The catgirls crowd around Slart, then lift him up above them, hogtied*

    Slart: This is cruel and unusual!! *Screams and cusses as the Kit-Kat Brigade carry him off in unison above their heads*

    Zev: I trust that you'll interrogate him, find his treasure, then train him?

    Fenrich: Of course. All is for my lord. *Bows slightly*

    *The group soon moves on*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ And Now For Something Completely Different: ]

    *The location is Datrio*

    *More specifically, it's a small, misty grove just outside West City*

    *Flitting between the trees, a familiarly ghostly figure breathes the scent in deeply*

    Wisp: Mmmmm...Wisp likes this place! *Halo aglow, hovers up to peer at a glowing spider*

    *As she turns to procure a seat in the tree, she finds a pair of soft, molasses-hued meeting her own reddish slit pupils*

    Wisp: Heek!! *Eyes glowing a pale yellow-green, darts back and away*

    ???: *Makes a strangled noise and drops to the forest floor, cowering*

    *As she takes a closer look at him, Wisp sees that the mouse-like being has ginger-brown fur, large, rounded ears, and a long, narrow tail, ended by a pale beige tuft; he's dressed in a haphazardly-patched, sackcloth robe with long, ragged sleeves*

    Wisp: ...Who are you? *Hovers closer, cautiously* What's your name?

    ???: ... *Points to neck, shaking head* ... *Opens mouth, making an odd wheezing noise* ...

    Wisp: Huh? Can't talk?

    ???: ... *Nods* ... *Looks downtrodden* ...

    Wisp: No, no! It's okay! I'm not mad! Wisp is fine, okay? *Smiles calmingly*

    ???: ... *Smiles shyly* ... *Eyes Wisp's halo* ...

    Wisp: Hm? What is it? *Quirks head, confused*

    ???: ... *Kneels down, picking up twigs* ...

    *He proceeds to lay them down in a pattern*

    Wisp: ...Ghost? Your name is Ghost? Hi, I'm Wisp, heheh!

    Ghost: ... *Smiles more assuredly* ...

    Wisp: Where do you live, Ghost?

    Ghost: ... *Gestures all around with arms* ...

    Wisp: Oh, I see! *Giggles cutely*

    Ghost: *Gives a choking laugh*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31308
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:58 pm

    <The Ironclad>

    *suddenly, a portal opens, and blasts of energy fly out, almost hitting Ynot*

    *Zeta emerges from the portal*

    Zeta: Well, well, well. Remember me?

    *he points his gun at Ynot*

    Zeta: Sayonara.

    *he fires*

    -----

    <Battle of Omega Supreme>

    *OS does his best to resist Ynot's powers*


    *OS shoots nukes at the Vrai warship, and continues his assault on Neo Z'Traa*

    *he is getting closer and closer to the planet*



    *Barricade and Brawl appear in front of Jortenn, Rainn, Aster and Jinx*

    Barricade: Not so fast. I want you to say hello to my leetle friend!

    *he pulls out his big gun and starts shooting, while Brawl charges a ball of lightning*

    *Dreadwing also appears in jet-mode, and fires missiles at them*

    Aster: Yeah.....this ain't good.

    *she shoots ice shards at Dreadwing*



    Blackout: OB, you will go after Klak. Barricade, Brawl and Zarak's second-in-command are already fighting Klak's entourage. We will eliminate all interference to our mission.

    *OB teleports away, and ends up in front of Klak*


    OB: Good morning, Klak. I am here to remove you.

    *he fires a ball of shadow at Klak*

    -----

    <Chocoman's base>

    *As Zeta teleports away, Chocoman gets up, not dead after all*

    Chocoman: hey guys! What have I missed?

    -----

    <Yon v. Mondas>

    *Mondas fires his shockwave*

    -----

    <Malchior IV>

    *The Fallen blocks the blast with a strange shield*

    The Fallen: No. It is you who overestimates himself.

    *he grabs Nadle's head, and shoots a powerful blast of electricity down his back*

    -----

    <Demon's Run>

    SMN: Fine then. You will write "Helryx" on the dotted line.

    *she hands Helryx a new note*

    -----

    <RIP>

    King Haakon: Guards! Guards!

    *Agrippa guards run in and attack Kranxx and the Yerta*

    Kranxx: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! HELP ME PLEASE! *starts doing cartwheels while dodging ninja stars thrown by the guards*

    -----


    Last edited by Overlord on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3566
    Coins : 13450
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:20 am

    *the Vrai ships that were fired at explode with extreme prejudice*

    *Rainn looks up at Osseron's ship, and tilts his head to the left*

    Rainn: "Did he just get hit by...a singularity?"

    Jortenn: "Yes. Yes he did."

    *Jortenn uses the force to divert Barricades missiles into Brawl*

    *Rainn coughs, and kicks Dreadwing in the face*

    ---

    *Klak fires a light blast against the shadow blast*

    Me: Overlord Blackout, eh? I'm sure you like being the better half. Unfortunately, and this is very unfortunate, I must be leaving now.

    *he breaks from the cage, and floats through the air*

    Me: Don't try to stop me.

    *he swoops down and fires a light blast at OB's head*

    Me: Lol, jk.

    ---

    Coro: "Someone tried to kill us. It was adept enough to see through my technopathy. He was looking for Ynot. *looks at Kakamu* Ynot was part of the Rebel Alliance, wasn't he? What do you know, Makuta?"

    ---

    *Nadle screams in pain, and falls, crashing into the bed*

    Nadle: "Stop this nonsense, Fallen Prime."

    *he grabs the bed, throws it at The Fallen, and fires several volleys of plasma at him*

    ---

    *DM Helryx writes "Helryx on the dotted line"*

    DMH: "There you go."

    ---

    *Meanwhile, in a mysterious dimension, there is an excess amount of singularities for some strange reason*

    ---

    *D-Klak coughs*

    ---

    *F-Klak is STILL nowhere to be seen for some reason*

    ---

    *Somewhere on Mordor, where Praepositus and Turel are hiding, a man wearing a hood bursts in*

    *he is wearing a yellowish armor, but is as tall as Praepositus. He carries a dagger in hand*

    ???: "You two...I heard of you. Please, I need your help. It is a bloodbath out there, especially for someone like me."




    Last edited by F-Klak on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1593
    Coins : 4539
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Despite all my rage, still trapped like a rat in a cage

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:04 am

    [ Hellish Fortress, Near Forbidden Cell: ]

    *The group draws closer to their destination*

    *Nothing has happened for quite a while, and they're all becoming bored*

    *Abruptly, the sound of blasters being charged can be heard*

    Hilda: Everybody down!! *Dives to the floor and covers head*

    *Everyone follows suit, just as energy blasts go screaming by above them*

    *From around them approach oversized, demonic moths, with large eyes and stitched mouths*

    *They're lead by an oversized, anthropomorphic, demonic mushroom*

    Leader: *In an incredibly high-pitched voice* There they are!! Get 'em!!

    *A couple of moths flutter closer to the leader, and turn into a couple of guns for him*

    Leader: The name's Grunwald! Prepare to die!! *Opens fire on the group*

    Yoruichi: *Immediately draws close, but upon catching a whiff, moves back* Ugh...

    Zev: Eryngi Spores weaken any female...And with the scales shed by those two Mothmen, he'll be untouchable from close range. *Conjures a midnight black lance*

    Fenrich: *Launches an energy blast from a punch, taking down two Mothmen*

    Namah: *Halo flares to life as she knocks several more out of the air with her Ether Tendrils*

    Aisha: *Stays back* I can't attack from close range...And I'm gonna faint again as soon as the battle's over, anyway... *Huff* I'm not getting any fun!!

    Hilda: *Loads a caster shell and pulls her gun's lever* You're learning. *Fires on the Mothmen*

    *The resulting twister carries them off, and pulls yet more in*

    Yoruichi: *Activates her Shunko once again, dispelling a number of eyebeams*

    *With a roundhouse kick, she unleashes a shockwave that knocks the rest of the Mothmen out*

    Zev: *Rapidly stabs at Grunwald with his dark spear* Give up! You don't stand a chance!

    Grunwald: *Keeps up a barrier* We'll see about that!! *Dodges back*

    *The last remaining Mothman flutters closer to him, and both glow*

    *Whirling into each other, the light fades to show the result*

    *Now more than double his original size, Grunwald chortles*

    Grunwald: How now!? *Fires on Zev repeatedly*

    Zev: *Repeatedly dodges the cannonball-sized rounds*

    *Chunks of masonry go flying everywhere*

    *The others can't approach...*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Grove Near West City: ]

    Wisp: *Has followed Ghost through the brush*

    *He nimbly leaps from rock to rock, between knotty roots*

    *Unhampered by how slick the water has made every surface, he easily navigates towards an unknown destination*

    Wisp: Um...Ghost? Why were you looking at Wisp's halo before? *Quirks head in confusion*

    Ghost: ... *Looks back at her and smiles knowingly* ... *Gestures for her to follow* ...

    *They soon arrive in a large clearing, with a sizeable waterfall feeding into a rocky pool in the center of it all*

    *Above in the treetops, Ghost scampers up into a shack of a treehouse*

    Wisp: *Phases in after him, finding only a pile of leaves, scraps of cloth and cotton in a corner for a bed and some ratty cushions for chairs*

    Ghost: ... *Is currently fiddling with some scraps of cloth and buttons* ...

    Wisp: Hmmm. *Hovers lower and takes a seat on one cushion*

    Ghost: ... *Continues to work* ...
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7377
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:04 am

    *The blast hits Ynot hard, making him loose focus and control on OS, and when Zeta fires on Ynot, there is a loud cracking of bone, and he covers the spot of impact*

    Ynot: Well, I have no idea who you are, but you brought this on yourself.

    *Ynot's eyes turn a dark black and vibrant yellow, his face covered by a bone mask with blood red stripes cossing in a zigzagging pattern. When he speaks, his voice is distorted and echoes*

    HY: Hello, lunch, how are...

    *Before he finishes his sentence, HY has gut punched Zeta, looking down on him with hungry eyes*

    HY: Now I am going to eat your soul, and there will never be solace for your death
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31308
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:09 am

    <The Ironclad>

    Zeta: Excuse me. I think you're under the impression I actually possess a soul.

    *Zeta kicks HY in the chest, then jumps out from underneath him*

    Zeta: I'm Zeta. I'm the one you defeated and humiliated in Axiom Nexus. I lost my city because of you. And now you will lose your life because of me.

    *he fires again, this time at HY's head*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:58 am