BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    THIS IS ZOMBIELAND

    Share
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3566
    Coins : 13450
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: THIS IS ZOMBIELAND

    Post by Klak on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:39 pm

    Me: Sorry! I meant Improv. As in, improvisation. You know, what you do in acting classes. Nice joke. *screams* GM! GET DOWN HERE! STOP TRYING TO PRETEND YOU AREN'T HEARING US! AND STOP LAUGHING AT THE ZOMBIES!

    *looks at RED*

    Me: He's laughing at the zombies, isn't he? Hmm...OH LOOK, A GENIS ZOMBIE! *points at a plant*

    ((Will you control him, or should I?))


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7377
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: THIS IS ZOMBIELAND

    Post by Yenot on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:34 am

    *Grendel smacks the Tank with his bar, drawing his attention*

    Grendel: I'm to fast for him, make fire and light him up!

    *Grendel dances about the Tank, smacking him this way and that, ducking as the Tank swings his arms at him*

    Ynot: Fire...let's see...

    *Ynot tips Cam over and finds the Fuel tank, he takes off his shirt and wraps it around his hand, he hacks into his Fuel tank, covering it in gasoline*

    Ynot: Airsoft, tell me you've got matches.

    Airsoft: Sure do.

    *He produces several packs of flammable sticks, stricking one and igniting the Axe*

    Ynot: Grendel, stand clear!

    *Ynot Lobs the flaming axe into the Tanks head and watches him burn*

    Ynot: *Wipes brow* Phew...

    Witches: SCREEEEEEEEEE!

    Tobi: GOTTEM!

    *Tobi is on one Witch, decapitating one instantly, but the other leaps at him*

    CLANG!

    *Grendel bats the witch across the road*

    Grendel: That is why...you NEVER startle a Witch.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3566
    Coins : 13450
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: THIS IS ZOMBIELAND

    Post by Klak on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:41 am

    *GM bursts out through the door, and claps his hands*

    GM: "Where, where? Oh....it's just you two."

    Me: And Commie Nazi Zombies. And any other zombie that shows up. Yeah. Let's go to the gun store.

    GM: "Fine. Who is driving?"

    Me: *frowns* *quietly* Sarge is...

    GM: "*turns to Sarge* Good idea. The wheels would take damage from him speeding over zombies."

    Me: Pfft. *puts his broom-staff on his back, and walks to the van*

    *GM goes inside, grabs a few knifes and his paper armor, and gets in the van*

    Me: Ready, Sarge!


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7377
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: THIS IS ZOMBIELAND

    Post by Yenot on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:51 am

    Airsoft: So, what now? Your bud is going to be chow in a couple of minutes, and we're short a ride.

    *Ynot realizes where they are and points off to the side of the road, which is a Chevrolet Dealership*

    Ynot: Who wants a new 2012?

    *Everyone Grins*

    Airsoft: Assuming you are going for another Camaro, I'm getting the Corvette.

    Ynot: You bet your sweet ass I am.

    Tobi: Um..I guess I'll take the Cruze.

    *They walk over and find their rides*

    Ynot: Hey, Where's Grendel?

    *Airhorn*

    Grendel: Look what I found in the Used section!

    *Grendel Pulls up in a Military H1 Humvee*

    *Jaws Drop*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7387
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: THIS IS ZOMBIELAND

    Post by Srgt. Master on Wed May 09, 2012 4:34 pm

    *Gets inside the minivan, after tossing in his golf club bag, and starts the engine*

    Me: "Hey, I don't run over every zombie I see! Just the ones in my line of sight!"

    *He starts heading towards the gun store*

    Me:"Also...you guys mind if I do a few quick stops once we have guns? There's something I'm always thinking of making so we can have less issue with running over zombies."
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3566
    Coins : 13450
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: THIS IS ZOMBIELAND

    Post by Klak on Wed May 09, 2012 5:08 pm

    Me: No arguing against that. So what guns are y'all gonna get?

    *smacks a zombie as they rush by*

    GM: "Hmm. Probably a nice (insert his favorite gun here)."

    Me: A .40, a .22, and maybe an assault rifle. Sarge?


    _________________


    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7387
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: THIS IS ZOMBIELAND

    Post by Srgt. Master on Thu May 10, 2012 4:58 am

    *Does a Han Solo dodge on a zombie standing in the middle of the road (AKA: course change 5 degrees starboard)*

    Me: "Welp. I'm a man of simple tastes...maybe an LMG or two for the minivan (if the gun owner was/is a gun nut), and something simple like a shotgun and a few pistols... I'm not much of a gun person really."

    *A bump is felt as the van runs over a crawler*

    Me: "And maybe something a teeny bit heavier than this minivan..."
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7377
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: THIS IS ZOMBIELAND

    Post by Yenot on Thu May 10, 2012 6:17 am

    Ynot: We have GOT to arm that thing.

    Airsoft: I know a guy over in Ft Lauderdale. After we save these tards, road trip?

    Ynot: sure, not like we have anything better to do

    *Ynot pulls out his phone and checks his texts
    Ynot, how far out r u? We're pinned in Lk Smnl Prk, Pav. 5
    Help needed NAO!

    'Wonderful' Ynot thinks, then replies
    Got flipped on 19 n 580, got fresh rides, on r way
    Closing his phone he hops into Cam 2.0 and rallies the troops*

    Ynot: Aight yall, let's RIDE!

    *The Pack roars back onto 19 and floors it to Seminole*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3566
    Coins : 13450
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: THIS IS ZOMBIELAND

    Post by Klak on Thu May 10, 2012 6:25 am

    Me: Hey, if anything, you can borrow my broomstick, Sarge. It kills Nazi zombies and Commie zombies with extreme prejudice. Not good against crawlers though. Somehow, they explode once you hit them. Maybe it needs to be sharper. Alright, here we are!

    *GM and Klak jump out of the car (assuming it has stopped), and get into the gunshop*

    *Several people are already there, brandishing and loading their guns*

    Gunman 1: "You guys too? What would you like?"

    Me: 1 P90, an AK, and maybe .22 pistols for safe keeping. And lots of ammo of each gun.

    Gunman 1: "Gotcha. You? *points at GM*"

    GM: Crossbow, zombie slaying knives, and (insert favorite gun here)

    Gunman 1: "Melee weapon. Nice choice. You? *points at Sarge* Oh, it's all on the house since you're using it to save our necks from the zombies."

    *Klak suddenly gets the idea to go to Ft. Lauderdale*

    Me: After we're done with your modifications to the van, Sarge, lets go to Ft. Lauderdale. I wonder what kinds of zombies we can slay there.

    *a Nazi zombie's cry is heard outside as it is shot down by a turret*


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7377
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: THIS IS ZOMBIELAND

    Post by Yenot on Thu May 10, 2012 6:38 am

    [Lake Seminole Park]

    *The Park is crawling with zombies as the caravan pulls through*

    Ynot: *Over his jury rigged Com system* Pavilion 5 is over the lake. There's no way out of the Pavilion, only a entrance, great funnel, but also a trap.

    Airsoft: And how are we clearing these guys out?

    Ynot: Um..Run 'em down?

    Grendel: Good plan, let me take lead, I have MOAR POWAH!

    Tobi: It's probably a trap.

    Ynot: Grendel's right, let him through.

    *Cam, the Corvette, and Cruze peal off and let Grendels Monster tank mobile take lead smashing position*

    Grendel: Fear Stinky Wizzleteets! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!

    *The others see nothing but a trail of Blood as Grendel flattens those in front*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7387
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: THIS IS ZOMBIELAND

    Post by Srgt. Master on Thu May 17, 2012 1:27 am

    Me: "Yeah, sure. Oh and for me..."

    * he looks around before finding a M60 In a corner*

    Me: "Ill take this if it's okay...where did you get all these guns by the way?"

    *notices a lampshade on the floor and puts it in it's proper place*

    *He then takes a crossbow and plenty of ammunition for both. Walking back to the van he takes out the back seat and the left middle seat in order to better accommodate the supplies.*

    Me:"Well first thing first: I need to get us to a U-haul!"

    *he hops into the driver's seat,and waits for the others*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3566
    Coins : 13450
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: THIS IS ZOMBIELAND

    Post by Klak on Thu May 17, 2012 6:48 am

    *GM and I get in*

    Me: Where could a U-Haul be?

    GM: "Maybe near the storage places?"


    _________________



    Sponsored content

    Re: THIS IS ZOMBIELAND

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:58 am