The story here is that we are ourselves, in our home towns.
Each player starts on their computer that they primarily post on the forum with.
And then you receive news that the one thing everyone fears happens.
This is Zombieland.
Rules are as follows, and may be amended in the future
1) Every player is default human, and in fact yourself.
2) You cannot do anything that is not considered HUMANLY POSSIBLE
3) Each person Starts with one or two melee weapons found around their initial domicile, no projectiles.
5) Zombie types are from all continuities, and very area to area. For instance, in Miami, Fl you may have Nazi Commie Zombies, but in Clearwater, Fl you may have L4D style Zombies, 280 miles apart.
6) Area Zombie Type is determined by the first person to arrive in that area.
7) PLAYERS CAN BE CONVERTED INTO ZOMBIES. If such, and you are killed after words you will respawn at the entry of the most recent zone you entered, with only your base Melee Weapon.
Through the game, you may meet up with people you know IRL and have them join your merry gang of Zombie Killers.
*Ynot is sitting at his desktop at his desk job at Clearwater Bus Terminal Inc. when he reads through the tubes that what he has been waiting for has happened. Zombies are on the loose*
Ynot: Paul, it's go time. Gear up and get going, we are going to find Homeless.
Paul: *Flails arms* WAAAHAHAH~! AAAND THEIR WHALES!
*Ynot grabs the rusted Axe and shovel, Paul grabs the large steel beam used to bar the freight room door and broom*
Ynot: Okay, where do you think we should start looking for Homeless?
Paul: Uuuh...hell if I know. Let's try the Sweet Bay on McMullen Booth
*They head out*
Last edited by Ynot on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total