BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPower Battles

    Share
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2361
    Coins : 13110
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:22 pm

    *SMT blasts Trantoshen off him and looks around at the battle before him*

    SMT: Hmm... You two! Come with me!

    *Two warriors follow SMT through the battlefield, chopping down anyone who doesn't come from the SM universe*


    _________________
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2127
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 21
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:32 pm

    Praepositus: *Still traumatised by the bear, thing standing in front of him.* Ummm... *he too rawns (they say yawns, too, are infectious)* I need this man dead. *Hands over picture of Klak.* Make it look like an accident.

    *He starts walking and stands in a corner.*

    Praepositus: So tell me Ursakune, do ya fear death'a?

    *He pulls out a pot of honey enticingly.*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:18 am

    OOS, @ Klak: I meant a misunderstanding with Ynot was resolved.

    Misaki vs. Perseus still needs to be completed.

    *The Varia look over at Praepositus*

    Fran: Look. It's someone more arrogant than Stupid Prince-sempai and more stupid than Levi-sempai. This is a first for me.

    Kltch.

    Fran: ...Stupid Bel-sempai. *Pulls the knife out of helmet*

    Belphegor: *Looks at Praepositus* 'Ey. Human. Where'd you come from?

    Lussuria: Are you safe~? You're not scared~ are you~?

    Squalo: Voi. Shut up, Lussuria.

    Levi: ... *Sigh* ...
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:25 am

    *Moss looks at Ed and nudges her*

    Moss: *Whispers* D'you think we can go collect metorites now?

    *She smiles*

    *Shroom sighs and leaves the room, not really wanting to know what happened that made Moss' arm bleed*

    Yuuka: H-Hey... I like meteorites...

    *Moss looks at Yuuka, surprised she could hear her*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:34 am

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Ed: I'll go lookin'!

    *She dashes over to her laptop, pulling the goggles over her eyes*

    Ed: *Begins typing furiously* Search, perch, lurch! From Aldonquil to Second Mars - Find me rocks from the stars~!

    *Her laptop is humming faintly, countless pages zipping by as the laptop does its lengthy search*

    *Suddenly, Ed lays on her back, limbs akimbo - Eyes obscured by the glare off her goggles*

    Ed: Mukyu~ Ads, Blogs, Social Networking~ Not what I want~ Mukyu~

    *She remains laying prone on her back*

    ...

    [ Tournament: ]

    Zev: *Dismisses staff*

    *Walking up to Abneris, he takes out his forging chisel*

    Zev: *Prods Abneris in the side with chisel* No need to look so glum. You put up a fine battle.

    *He continues poking and nudging Abneris with the chisel*

    Zev: Not as squishy as that human. Murun~fufufu~

    ...

    Makoto: WHERE DID MY OPPONENT GO!?

    *She is still running around spastically, showing no signs of tiring*

    Makoto: I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SOOO~ MUCH!!

    *Still, no signs of slowing...*

    ...

    Misaki: *Looks at Perseus' location* Are you...Okay...?

    *She remains on guard, nonetheless*

    ...

    Xanxus: *Has found Ynot* Hmmm...

    *Walking up to him, Xanxus yawns widely*

    Xanxus: Any idea when the second round'll start?

    *He seems unaware of Sasuken's conflict*

    Xanxus: *Yawns again*

    ...

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Vi: *Has placed gun back under couch cushions*

    Wisp: *Finally calmed down completely, she has sat down in the corner to watch the others*

    Namah: Hmmm... *Looks at Moss* ...Have you ever heard of the Shattered Mirror?

    *Her expression remains blank*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:15 am

    *Moss looks at Ed's rapid fire typing, and then turns to Vi*

    Moss: Well, I heard someone talk about it, that girl who tried to kill me... She called herself Shattered Mirror Moss.

    *Moss looks at the floor for a moment, thinking hard*

    Moss: Wait-

    *Moss looks back at Vi, surprised*

    Moss: Do you know who those people were!?

    Yuuka: That boy looked like Shroom a little~!

    Moss: Did he? I didn't have a chance to look...

    Yuuka: Hmmmm... That's strange... A girl that says she is Shattered mirror Moss, and a boy who looks like Shroom?

    *Yuuka begins the extremely hard struggle of trying to do her hair*

    Yuuka: Uhhh, Moss? Could you...

    *Moss gets up and starts picking the rubble and dust from Yuuka's hair, before taking some scissors and styling her hair from all that spinning*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31480
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:46 am

    *Blackout goes into Death Eater mode and flies off into space*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:00 am

    Vi: *Sighs*

    Namah: Well... *Looks at the floor* ...You see...This isn't the only Universe. There are countless Universes in this Dimension alone...Then, there are the other nine dimensions. If you count the Hyperdimension, then you've got the full eleven dimensions that comprise traditional existence...Oh, there's Subspace, and that psycho-hole of a Universe where the Nightmares came from, but that's neither here nor there.

    *She leans up against the wall, arms crossed; her tail curls slightly around her legs*

    Namah: ...The Shattered Mirror accesses a certain Universe...That reflects ours. Usually, its inhabitants are opposites of us; but that's not always true. What you saw was yours and Shroom's Shattered Mirror selves...And that babbling disc gives me a feeling of being Shattered Mirror Zev. I just...Wonder...

    ...

    [ On a Mountainous, Forested Planet of Small Size: ]

    *Several men and women are gathered in a castle, going in and out*

    *They are gathering all manner of gems and jewelry, gold bars and coins, from across the planet*

    The King: *Is sitting on his throne, face pale, long beard ratty; his crown is slightly askew*

    *Two things stand out, however; his dull, lifeless eyes...And the girl sitting on his lap*

    Shattered Mirror Namah: *Giggles* Yes, yes~! Bring me more riches, everyone~!

    *She is almost a copy of Namah, except that her pink hair is much longer and in a pair of pigtails, and she has three dark magenta, tear-shaped marks under each eye. She wears a black and white gothic lolita-style dress, with magenta crosses around the hem of the skirt and on her shoulders. As well, she wears striped black and magenta thigh-highs, slightly low, magenta-colored platform shoes, and a ribbon tied below the end of her tail. Finally, she holds a black rabbit plushie with white button eyes, and a striped red-and-purple patch sewn on the lower-left of its back.*

    SMNa: *Huffs* ...You losers just had to show up now, huh~?

    *Shattered Mirror Moss, Shroom, and Zev have been teleported to her location*

    SMSh: C'mon...We have to work together. You're essential for us.

    SMNa: Hmmm~ I don't know~ I have all~ these riches here, and I don't feel like leaving~!

    SMSh: This is our only chance to free the Boss.

    SMNa: ...!! ... *Falls silent* ...I know...It's just...It's selfish, it's just...

    SMZ: *Gives a series of grunts and whining noises*

    *Suddenly, all of the gold and gems are gathered into a portal up above*

    *The portal zips over to Shattered Mirror Namah, landing in her grasp*

    SMNa: *Smiles exuberantly down at the tiny magenta chest in grasp* Thank you, thank you~! You're the best Boss ever~!

    SMZ: I kn...at a...oo w...ll. H...ver, the se...ent i...till a...ciated.

    SMNa: *Tucks the chest into a pouch on the back of her rabbit doll* Ready to go~!

    SMSh: ...That's nice. We'll have to wait about half-an-hour, prolly.

    SMNa: Then why the rush~!? *Huffs loudly*

    SMSh: *Sighs heavily* Because, if you knew, you'd get preoccupied with other things, and slow us down in the end.

    SMNa: *Crosses arms, looking upward haughtily* It's just because the Boss likes me better.

    SMSh: Don't start this now...The Boss doesn't choose favorites.

    SMZ: I...ove a...of you...lly. Y...ll h...ve s...me w...ll ov...these m...years.

    SMSh: ...Boss...Did...Did you just...Make progress...?

    SMZ: *Maniacal, shrieking laughter*

    SMSh: ... *Sighs* ...Maybe.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2361
    Coins : 13110
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:12 am

    *The Shattered Mirror II ascends into the air again, while another person comes through*

    *The being is a tall, armoured warrior who looks biomechanical and carries a longsword. He looks around and speaks in a deep voice*

    "I shall have fun with this universe. Looks like there's a battle going on below already, and who am I, TMV, to refuse it?"

    OOS: Hey, he hasn't been online since last year, which means he no longer has ownership of his characters. And I have artistic license.


    _________________
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:18 am

    *SMM gets out a stone and starts sharpening her sword*

    SMM: Gonna... Kill... Those... Brats!!!

    *Her eyes are wide and she does not seem to care of what is happening around her*

    _____

    Moss: That explains a lot of things...

    *She finishes Yuuka's hair and turns to Namah*

    Moss: She does seem like the opposite of me doesn't she?

    Yuuka: Well... There are some similarities...

    *Moss grabs onto Yuuka's hair again*

    Moss: What... Did you just say!?

    Yuuka: I was gonna say you were both pretty!

    Moss: Oh...

    *Moss lets go, smiling slightly again*

    Moss: So... There are shattered mirror versions of everyone!?

    *Moss shivers to think of what a Shattered mirror Ursakune would be like*

    Moss: Nine dimensions huh?

    *She imagines nine Moss' standing in a line, all with different coloured hair*

    Moss: Hmmm...


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2127
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 21
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:21 am

    Praepositus: *dissapointed at the Ursakune* Awww! I thought you'd talk to me like the bears in Narnia. How I miss those children. *a tear drops from his eye*

    *After regrasping his senses, Praepositus decides to get himself a new ally. He builds a perculiar mound out of anything he can find, blunt and broken knives especially.*

    Praepositus: I summond ye greatest general ever. To fight with and for me. Bibbadi bobbidi boo!

    *And as he said this the mound is turned into none other than Napoleon Bonaparte himself.*

    Napoleon: Sacre Bleu! (pardon my French)

    Praepositus: I presume that you are the one I summoned?

    Napoleon: *Hearing English, changes his language.* Oui, moiseur? I may be ze one you summoned but I do not vish to be here.

    Praepositus: I understand. If you die in my world you will be taken back to yours.

    ---

    *Aeturnus' fleet reaches the pirates.*

    Aeturnus: We have them now!

    Pilot 1: Soldiers prepare to board. All battaries fire at will! *Aeturnus gives the pilot a stern look* Umm... On Field Marshal Aeturnus' orders of course.

    Aeturnus: All battaries fire at will!
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2361
    Coins : 13110
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:23 am

    *SMTMV jumps down to the battlefield and looks around before resting his eyes on the unconscious Trantoshen*

    SMTMV: Ah-ha.


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:47 am

    Fran: ...Hmph.

    Belphegor: ...Yup. Stupid human.

    Squalo: Humans and their stupidity - I thought they'd change.

    Lussuria: Come now~! Don't be so mean~!

    Levi: ...Mm-hm.

    ...

    Namah: Well...

    *She pauses for a moment, before continuing*

    Namah: ...Every dimension contains several Universes...I think. The Hyperdimension is an unknown...The Shattered Mirror Universe is still in the Third Dimension. How to explain it...?

    Ed: *Jumps up* Ed can explain! Ed can explain!

    Namah: ...Okay. Go ahead, then.

    Ed: *Minimizes search to let it run, before typing some more*

    *Some kind of diagram appears on the screen*

    Ed: *Lifts the laptop, carrying it over to Moss and Yuuka* Lookie lookie~!

    *The diagram consists of a vertical, rectangular prism; it is divided into eleven levels, each with numerous sub-divisions among five layers*

    Ed: See! Whole thing is reality~ *She circles around the whole diagram with her index finger* Each level is a dimension, from First Dimension ta Hyperdimension~ *She indicates rising, from top to bottom* Non-traditional dimensions outside and below~ *She gesticulates this* And all~ of these boxes are the separate Universes~!

    Namah: *Eyes widen slightly, as she approaches to look* ...Wow...That's really, really cool, Ed.

    Ed: Yup yup~! Ed is really proud of it~! *Giggles*

    Namah: ...I think that wraps it up well.

    ...

    *Giggling, Shattered Mirror Namah smirks devilishly at Shattered Mirror Moss*

    SMNa: I see...You got trounced by them, huh~? I scryed the whole thing in a mirror that this planet's Queen keeps in her bedroom. Wasn't it the little computer-spaz that really kicked your butt? Or was it the little duckling~?

    *She stops cold, as a sword is leveled with the front of her throat; the risks a gulp, feeling the cold tip of the blade*

    SMSh: ... *Removes sword, sheathing it on back again* I remember that you've never fought against your own counterpart...Only the Boss has ever met this Universe's version of himself. Don't push it... *Voice turns threatening* ...Está bien, Little Princess?

    SMNa: *Briefly gives an angry glare, before looking at the floor* ... *Mumbles* ...Sorry, Moss...

    SMSh: ...Better. We all have to get along, okay...? Right, Boss?

    SMZ: *Howling, followed by barking noises*

    SMSh: ...Boss agrees with me.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:59 am

    *SMM continues sharpening her sword, but looks up insanely at SMNa, she manages to swallow her rage before speaking, though*

    SMM: Ssshhhould... Be...

    *She looks back down at her sword again*

    SMM: We should get going now... So many things to kill...

    *She giggles*

    ____

    Moss: Wow, that makes it allot simpler... Nice~!

    Yuuka: Hmmmm...

    *Yuuka starts arranging her feathers*

    _____

    Ursakune: This is so much lower than the importance something needs to be to have to wake me up...

    *He takes a nap again, one eye slightly open*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:12 am

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Ed: Heeheehee! *She brings the search back up*

    *Eventually, a few results start coming up that are collected off to the side*

    Ed: ... *Stops the search after a while* M'kay, m'kay~! Ed found some places that'd be good for meteorite huntin'!

    *She proceeds to sift through the results, before bringing the images of three planets up*

    Ed: This one is Kanmachi-5~! *She points to the first planet, also the smallest* This one's Feross~! *She points to the planet in the middle, just a bit larger than the first* And this is KL-116~! *The final planet is quite a bit larger* They all have plenty of meteorites, and haven't attracted lotsa hunters!

    Vi: Mmmph mrmph hmph mmph! *Sighs, before once again tugging bandages out from mouth* Kanmachi-5, you said? *Her eyes are gleaming slightly, as she tries to see Ed's laptop better*

    Ed: Mm-hmm! Mm-hmm! Why does Vi-Vi wanna know? *Her eyes are still obscured by her goggles*

    Vi: ...Well...There's a mission from there that we took up, and it's still active...And I think it would be good if we headed there. *She looks at Ed softly* You okay with that...?

    Ed: Ahyup! Ahyup! Ed's fine with that! *Giggles*

    Vi: Good...But I think we should wait until everyone's back together. Zev gets upset whenever he's left behind.

    Namah: Excellent point...

    ...

    SMSh: Sorry...But we still have to track down a few individuals.

    SMNa: *Walks over to stand by SMSh, still pouting*

    SMSh: *Sighs* ...Alright. Let's go.

    *They teleport once again*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:28 am

    *A communicator inside Moss' pocket starts vibrating*

    Moss: Got it~!

    *She takes the communicator and brings it up to her ear, smiling*

    Moss: Hello?

    ???: Hey.

    Moss: Ohhhh Hi~! Haven't seen you in years~!

    ???: You haven't seen anyone in years, shouldn't you be crying right about now?

    *Moss rolls her eyes and puts the communicator up to Yuuka*

    Moss: It's for you.

    Yuuka: Uhhh... I can't... Hold...

    *A lot of bumping and scrambling is heard at the other side of the communicator as Moss and Yuuka get into a position where Moss can hold the communicator up to Yuuka's ear*

    Yuuka: H-Hello?

    ???: Wait, where did Moss go?

    Yuuka: Oh, its you~! How are you doing?

    ???: I'm doing okay, but I have a slight problem...

    Yuuka: What is that?

    ???: This voice keeps on saying everything I do, and it is really annoying.... Really annoying.

    ??? 2: The boy starts to pace around the room, putting his helmet on his head

    ???: You see!?

    Yuuka: Listen, we are about to go to a planet called Kanmachi-5, do you think you can meet us there on my signal?

    ???: Yeah, why not...

    Yuuka: Fine, come there only when I say, okay?

    ??? 2: The boy hangs up the communicator, an annoyed look on his face

    *A beeping noise is heard as Moss takes the communicator back and pockets it*

    Moss: Well, that was pleasant...


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:03 am

    Ed: *Is still typing*

    *Eventually, she smiles and looks up at Moss and Yuuka*

    Ed: Guess what? Ed got reservations to Kanmachi-5's Meteorite Museum~!

    Vi: ... *Tugs bandages away from mouth* ...Um...How did you get those, exactly?

    Ed: 'Cuz Ed found the three biggest meteorites in their exhibits!

    Vi: *Sighs* Sure, why not? *Starts to unwrap bandages from around mouth*

    Namah: You sure your jaw's healed, Vi? *Watches with slight concern*

    Vi: Mmyup. *Continues unwrapping*

    ...

    *Shattered Mirror Shroom, Moss, Namah, and Zev arrive on another planet*

    *The planet appears to be in endless night, and is deathly cold; ruins and graves extend as far as the eye can see, the stone covered in a thick layer of hoarfrost*

    ???: Hm-hm-hmmm...Hmmm-hm-hmmm...Hm-hm-hmmm...Hmmm-hm-hmmm...

    *A figure starts to approach them, humming softly*

    Shattered Mirror Vi: *Quietly* Hello...I missed you all.

    *She greatly resembles the regular Vi, but has dark red fur instead of pale pink fur, and lavender-purple eyes with an empty quality in them. She wears a long black dress with expanded shoulders and no sleeves, black gloves that go up to her elbows, and a widebrimmed black hat with a netted veil hanging over her face.*

    Shattered Mirror Vi: ...Together again...Together again...Hm-hm-hmmm...Hmmm-hm-hmmm...

    SMSh: ...Ah. I'd heard that the Cauldron got you as well. But...

    Shattered Mirror Vi: *Remains smiling slightly, eyes holding no signs of life*

    SMSh: ...But...I...Really underestimated your creepiness.

    SMV: ...Hmmmmm...Hmmmhmmmhmmm...Hmhmhmhmhmhmhmmm...

    SMNa: Uh...Is she...Is she okay, Shroom...? *Hides behind him slightly*

    SMSh: Well...When the Cauldron was opened, at least three planets were wiped of life - Only five survived. Ed, Vi, Zev, Ravat, and Nabonidus survived. ...Somewhat. Zev was sealed into this disc, and his mind has never really recovered...And from what I've gathered, Vi heard the screaming and lamentations of all those who died. It...Affected her.

    SMV: ...Kan...Kannn...Kaaannn...Hmhmhmhmhmmm...

    SMNa: I-I-Is she...T-Trying to s-say something...? *Holds onto SMSh's tuxedo jacket with one hand and hugs her rabbit doll tight with the other*

    SMSh: Yes...I...Think so. *He leans towards her* ...Vi? Can you hear me?

    SMV: ...Mm-hmmm...Hmhmhm...Hmmmhmhmhmhm...

    SMSh: *Shivers despite himself* ...Do...Do you...Know...Something...?

    SMV: ...Mmm-hmmmmm...Yes...About...Zev...

    SMSh: *Blinks* ...Can you please...Tell us? He really...Needs your help. He needs all our help.

    SMZ: *Gives a quiet wheezing noise, before mewling like a cat*

    SMV: ... ... ...Kanmachi-5...Museum...Two meteorites...

    SMSh: *Nods* ...Yes. Please go on.

    SMV: ... ... ...Hmmmmm...

    SMNa: Please, Vi...Boss... *Gulps* ...He's always in pain...He's always afraid...It's been like this for so long...And...If we can find something to help him, I know we can help you. *Hiccups quietly* ...I want the old Boss back...I want the old Vi back...I don't like seeing you two like this... *Gasps*

    SMV: *Has crossed the distance over to her in a heartbeat, kneeling down* ...Namah...You...I don't want...To see you cry. Please...Don't cry. Don't cry, Namah. *Smiles, eyes flickering dimly* ...Okay? I'll help you...Okay?

    SMNa: *Nods* ...Th...Thank you...I won't cry... *Hugs SMV gently* ...I...Missed you...We'll all help you...

    SMV: *Nods* ...On...Kanmachi-5...There's a...Meteorite Museum. There are...Two exhibits. Together...Namah and I can...Scry them. This Universe's...Ed...And others...Will be there. This Ed...Can...Help...Our Zev. We...Must not...Fight them. Must not...Fight them. *Looks at SMM, smile hardening*

    *The ground starts to become covered in an icy mist; whispering can be heard*

    SMV: Fight them...Later. We need...This...Universe's...Ed. She can...Help...Zev. She will...Help him...When...She sees...How...Much...You all...Love him. *Finally releases SMNa, stroking her hair* ...Follow me. I...Need...Your help. *Gets up, turns, and walks away*

    SMNa: ... *Starts to follow SMV, watching her back* ...Thank you... *Hugs rabbit doll tight*

    SMSh: ...Well, then. Let's go, Moss. *Begins to follow as well*

    *A dove-like birdcall can be heard*


    Last edited by Zev: Dizzily Digital on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:22 am

    Moss: That sounds fun!

    *Moss looks to Yuuka*

    Moss: Do... Do you think you can call Kedo when we get there?

    Yuuka: I already told him I would~!

    Moss: Okay...

    _____

    SMM: Hmm? Bird calls...?

    *She looks around, sniffing the air*

    SMM: Nyope, not Yuuka.

    *She notices SMSa walking away and runs up next to him*

    SMM: *Whispers to Shroom* Do you think the she will come? You know, Yuuka?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:44 am

    Ed: *Giggles*

    *She is playing some kind of spaceship-shooter game on her laptop...With her feet*

    Ed: Pew pew pew~! *Lays on back, goggles still over eyes, while typing with only big toes*

    Namah: ... *Sighs, before looking over at Wisp* ...You okay?

    Wisp: *Nods* Yup. *Watches Yuuka intently*

    Vi: *Has removed the bandages from jaw*

    Namah: ... *Sighs again*

    ...

    SMSh: *Shrugs* I dunno...She very well might.

    SMNa: Hurry up, you two! You're lagging behind too much!

    SMV: Shhh... *Puts a finger to lips* ...Shhh...Not so...Loud...

    SMNa: ...Okay....S-Sorry, Vi... *Looks down at feet*

    SMV: ...It's okay... *Pats SMNa's head lightly*

    *The two are standing in front of a vast, completely frozen lake*

    *At their feet, the ice is polished perfectly*

    SMV: Anytime you're...Ready...

    SMNa: Let's wait for the slowpokes, m'kay? *Smiles up at her*

    SMV: ... ... ...Yes...
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:56 am

    *A being leaves the Shattered mirror, but it leaves the planet too fast for it even to be seen properly*

    ____

    Moss: I don't think Shroom will be very happy with Kedo... They didn't get on much.

    Yuuka: Really? They seem similar...

    Moss: I wouldn't say that near Moss or Kedo, when you see them next to each other, they don't seem the same at all...

    Yuuka: We will have to see...

    *Moss looks at the game Ed is playing, smiling, while Yuuka looks back at Wisp surprisingly*

    _____

    *A very loud bird call can be heard*

    ???: FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!

    SMM: Hm, here she comes...

    *The sound is loud, but nothing can be seen in the sky*

    SMM: She must be miles away...

    *SMM catches up with SMNa and SMV*

    SMM: C'mere Shroom!


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7549
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:59 am

    Ynot: It seems it will begin as soon as this one ends.

    *Looks down at Sasuken*

    Ynot: Hey, how'd you get on my ship? Matters not, follow if you want some entertainment

    *Leaps down and lands between the SMMA and Sasuken. He takes on a darker tone of voice, malefic in a way*

    Ynot: Back off you sniveling low-life scum!

    SMSa: MASTER YNOT? You're alive, man? I heard you got your hind handed to you by that discrace of a boyscout!

    Ynot: That was a bold faced lie. I killed him, and have infiltrated his life. Blow my cover now and you'll pay for it!

    *Ynot winks at Wekiga*

    Ynot: I need this pathetic clone of yours alive. Back off and leave me and this weakling be

    SMSa: I would, but, here's the thing...

    *Blasts Ynot*

    SMSa: I saw our Ynot in some tournament for the dead.

    OOS: What happened with that anyway?

    Ynot: Oh, really. That's fine then. Really didn't like acting like him anyway

    *Lifts the SMMA in the Air*

    Ynot: You want to fight my men, you do so on equal terms. After this tournament ends, we will meet you on the Planet of New Z'Traa. Wait there. It will be either 5 on 5, or 1 on 1, non of my excess crew will aid the Anima in their fights, including myself
    ----
    Lex: I can speak, I save my words for when needed. If you are so desperate for victory, you would kill yourself, you may pass, with a warning: Such actions will not work on the mad, like one opponent you may face in the future.

    *Puts him down and leaves the ring*
    ----
    *Asumaru is at the edge of the ring, waits for her, and sidesteps her charge*
    ----
    Roxas: That's pretty saddening...at least, I think it would be...If I had a heart...
    ----
    Hokagetsu: Well, Sasuken's match ended, and Blade was a coward. I had to make do. But, if you wish, I could raise it to the near by Gas Giant Planet, that has some pretty fierce Thunder Storms

    *Fights the Gravity and Stands, raising his hand to his ear, listening*

    Hokagetsu: Nevermind, just got orders. You win.
    ----
    MY: I created him yes. I control him, yes. But you know as well as I, we do not determine one's destiny. But you are right. So what's got you so astir that you are bringing her here?
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:34 am

    Wekiga: HAAAHAHAHAHAH!!

    *Somehow, Wekiga's laughter causes a small shaking in the ground*

    Wekiga: *Lowers voice into chuckles* How ironic...Your interruption has saved the lives of these cretins. And perhaps much, much more... *Smirks*

    Nabonidus: Really, now. I think it would be more ironic if by trying to save them, he instead doomed them to an even worse death...Which is, indeed, the truth.

    Ravat: *Sharpening a dagger* In my opinion, I think it would be ironic if, instead of iron and flame propelled by the breath of Satan himself, guns fired a salve that healed all wounds.

    Wekiga: It would also be ironic if we were all made out of iron. Now quit ruining my speeches, you mutts.

    *While Ravat chuckles, Nabonidus' spherical-halo of sorts appears again; now with a faint purple tinge*

    Nabonidus: What did you call me...You relic from a bygone era?

    Wekiga: Oh, I'm sorry, did I hit a nerve? I'm sure you can run home to your mommy and daddy - Oh, that's right. There's two reasons why you can't do that...

    *He smiles cruelly at Nabonidus, gathering a magenta plasma around himself*

    Ravat: *Chuckles* Hey, you poor excuses for Makuta might wanna run now! Things are about to get a little crazy! *He cackles, before using some kind of ability to burrow into the ground and disappear*

    Wekiga: ...Yes, dear Nabonidus...Neither of your parents ever wanted you, did they...? No, they still denounced you as a b@stard child...Even as I killed them.

    Nabonidus: *Eyes and mouth are now glowing blindingly bright* I've had enough of your mouth. It's time you were given a direly-needed lesson in humility.

    *The ground beneath Wekiga's feet suddenly erupts in a massive explosion*

    *However, a familar crimson shroud crawls out, unharmed*

    Wekiga: It will take far greater than that to master me, Nabonidus.

    *Magenta plasma sears across the ground towards Nabonidus*

    *It is, however, met by a powerful field across the ground before Nabonidus*

    Nabonidus: ... *Returns to normal, smiling* ...Heh. Now I remember...'Wrath', your domain. It almost made me forget my 'Order'...Goodbye, Wekiga. I shall inform Void of your stupendous return come the next summit at Bralgu.

    *He fades away, and Ravat's voice can be faintly heard*

    Ravat: - ...were serious, eh? As usual... -

    *There is no trace left - Besides the damage to the ground - That Ravat and Nabonidus were ever there*

    Wekiga: Heheh. *Looks to Ynot* This doesn't change the tournament, hmmm?

    *His smirk remains cruel as ever*

    ...

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Ed: C'mon~! C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon~!

    *There is one final explosion, a sound similar to trumpets*

    Ed: *Gives a cheer* Yaaay~! New high score~ Ed gotta new high score~!

    *She begins looking for another game to play*

    ...

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    SMV: *Looks up at the calls* ...Shhh...

    *Shattered Mirror Shroom and Moss arrive at the lakeside*

    SMNa: *Looks at SMV* Are you okay...?

    SMV: ...Mm-hmmm...Hmm-hmm-hmmm...

    *The two gently hold hands; Shattered Mirror Vi closing her eyes and bowing her head, while Shattered Mirror Namah gazes down at the ice - Eyes glowing blue*

    *In the ice, the reflection fades - Changing to a vision of stars and planets flying by*

    *Closing in on a small, desert planet, the view zooms in*

    *Going through several ceilings, the image begins to rest on a large, wooden crate*

    *Finally, the lid is penetrated - Showing the insides*

    SMNa: *Mumbles* Hmmm...I see...

    *Inside of the crate is much straw, and resting on top are three stony black meteorites*

    *All three contain a silvery, semi-metallic sphere near the center, partially exposed*

    *Eventually, the image fades away*

    SMNa: ...Thank you so much, Vi... *Hugs her gently*

    SMV: You're...Welcome...Namah... *Returns the hug, eyes giving the faintest flicker once again*

    SMSh: ...So...What do we do now...?

    SMV: ...Wait...Here, with me...I...Have an...Extensive...Library...And for...Moss...I can...Provide...Opponents...

    *She smiles to Shattered Mirror Shroom; though her eyes don't glimmer, worrying him slightly*

    SMV: We must...Wait...For the...Right...Moment...However... ... ...

    *Patting SMNa's head gently, she finally continues her statement*

    SMV: I...Might not...Be able...To...Come with...You...

    SMSh: *Smiles calmly* Relax...We'll come right back here. I can see you have an attachment to this place.

    SMV: *Eyes flicker so briefly, SMSh almost doesn't catch it* Thank you...Shroom...

    *She looks up again, frowning sadly*

    SMV: ...So...Noisy...
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:46 am

    SMYu: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEEE! RAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEE!

    SMM: Okay, shut up, and come down.

    *A black blur is seen hurtling towards the ground, like a meteor*

    SMYu: RRRRRRRAAAAAAA-

    *SMYu hits the ground*

    SMM: *Giggle* Stop doing that, you hurting yourself and-

    *She giggles even more*

    SMM: You're making me laugh~!

    SMYu: Crow?

    *She looks at SMM, her black wings spread*

    SMYu: Heeeheehee~!

    *SMYu and SMM hug each other, before SMM slaps her round the face*

    SMM: *Whispers* Don't make noise like that, you know, Vi...

    SMYu: That hurts...

    SMM: I know, isn't it funny?

    SMYu: Heeheeheee~!


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7549
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:54 am

    *The SMMA have fled*

    Ynot: Don't see why it should. 'Sides, not like I'm the one running it. This tournament is a local event. To tell you the truth, I'm surprised at the turn out. More specifically, that a certain someone DIDN'T turn out, as of yet...

    *Looks at Sasuken*

    Ynot: Should probably get him to a medic. An thanks for the tip, by the way...had forgotten not everyone is made of metal.

    *Picks up his first mate and takes him back up to the Ironclad*
    ----

    OOS: Waiting on the matches of Zev VS Abneris, Makoto VS Marluxia, Perseus VS Misaki, and Larxene VS Asuma.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:02 am

    SMV: *Stares silently at SMYu*

    SMNa: Ummm...Vi...Are you okay...?

    SMV: ... *Nods* Mm-hmmm...I will...Show you...Where...I live...

    *She looks to SMM and SMYu, eyes blank and listless*

    SMV: I can...Provide you...Two...Opponents...

    *Once again, she leads the group away*

    SMNa: *Follows immediately*

    SMSh: ... *Looks down at the pewter disc* ...What do you think, Boss...?

    SMZ: ...I...nt to...ee y...r f...ces...ain....

    SMSh: ...Don't worry, Boss...You will.

    *He follows SMV, face determined*

    SMSh: ...I swear it.

    ...

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Ed: *Has started playing a Legend of Zelda-esque game*

    Wisp: *Nervously starts to leave corner*

    Namah: *Watches Wisp out the corner of eye*

    Vi: *Has lain back, relaxing*

    ...

    OOS, Ynot: Well, Zev won against Abneris, I'm waiting for Klak to continue with Perseus, and I had no idea that 'Marly' meant 'Marluxia', so...

    ...Yup.


    Last edited by Zev: Dizzily Digital on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7549
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:04 am

    OOS: I can understand the confusion, Was hoping Klak would pick up on it, his character and all
    So, In other words, We're waiting on Klak
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:31 am

    SMM: Two opponents eh?

    *She looks at SMYu, smiling*

    SMYu: This is going to be...

    SMM: So much fun!

    SMYu: Yeah...

    *SMYu looks upwards to see a flock of crows is following her*

    SMM: That still happens, huh?

    SMYu: They like me...

    _____

    *Yuuka looks around*

    Yuuka: Do you guys know anywhere I can exercise my wings?



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:52 am

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Vi: ...Hmmm...

    *She scratches at her head, sighing*

    Vi: Maybe...The hangar? It's got a lot of space near the ceiling.

    *A series of chimes come from Ed's laptop*

    Ed: Item Get~! Item Get~!

    ...

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    SMV: *Opens mouth a bit, head slightly tilted back*

    SMNa: Ummm...Vi? What are you doing?

    *Suddenly, the sound of leathery wingbeats can be heard up above*

    *Two large shapes descend, before landing with such force that shards of ice are thrown up*

    *They resemble gargoyles, with ramlike heads. Their twin horns curl back, and they both have large, cycloptic blue eyes*

    SMV: *To the gargoyles* ...Fight...Do not kill...Moss and Yuuka...

    Gargoyle 1 & 2: *Give quiet murmuring noises, before summoning spears*

    SMV: *To SMM and SMYu* Have...Fun... *Continues walking*

    SMNa: *Smiles* Good luck, Moss. Good luck, Yuuka.

    *She waves while following after SMV*

    SMSh: Seeya... *Gives a rare smile before following SMV, as well*

    *The gargoyles approach slowly...*

    ...

    [ Ironclad: ]

    Wekiga: *Has teleported after Ynot*

    *Chuckling, he strolls off towards the mess hall*

    Wekiga: I'm getting some tea. Nobody bug me.

    *The mess hall doors slam shut behind him*

    Fran: ...I don't like him.

    Belphegor: For once, we're in agreement, Froggy.

    Squalo: Something is very off with him...

    Lussuria: He might not be so bad~!

    Levi: ...And I'm the stupid one in the Varia?

    Fran: Levi-sempai has a point, Lussuria-sempai.

    Squalo: Not everyone has good in them...

    Belphegor: Ushishi. Yeah...

    Lussuria: Hmmm~!
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:05 am

    SMM: Hehehehe... Hahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    *SMYu jumps into the air, hidden among the crows in the sky*

    *SMM Takes out her sword, and cuts her thumb with it, licking the blood off the sword playfully*

    SMM: Nnnnnnnnnnn... Now.

    *SMYu dives out of the sky, going directly for one of the gargoyles, while SMM flicks some of her blood into the air, laughing*

    ____

    Yuuka: I think I can wait then, that planet sounds fun to fly in...

    Moss: ...


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:32 am

    Gargoyle 1: *Takes to the air, dodging SMYu's attack*

    *Next, he slams the blunt end of his spear down towards her back*

    Gargoyle 2: *Hurls spear towards SMM, before summoning another*

    ...

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Ed: *Goes running out* Zev-Zev's back~!

    Wisp: *Watches Yuuka shyly, starting to retreat back into corner*

    Namah: Seeya, everyone. *Heads back for the Ironclad*

    Vi: *Is taking a nap*

    ...

    Zev & Xanxus: *Are sitting outside the Ironclad and Bebop II, waiting for the Second Round to start*

    Zev: ... ... ...Yep.

    Xanxus: ...Mm-hm.

    Ed: *Leaps on top of Zev, legs wrapped around his torso* Zev-Zev~! Zev-Zev~!

    *She runs her fingers through his hair roughly, giggling*

    Zev: ... ... ...Yep.

    Xanxus: ...Mm-hm.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 am

    *SMYu's shadow starts to glow*

    SMYu: Fell for it...

    *As the spear hits her back, she changes places with her shadow on the ground, avoiding the attack*

    *She quickly catches the spear going towards SMM*

    SMM: Thaaaaaaank you!

    *SMM makes a strange symbol with her hand and the blood in the air freezes in its accent*

    SMM: Pain...

    *The blood forms millions of sharp tiny needles, and these hurtle towards the gargoyle in the air*

    SMYu: *Stares at the gargoyle on the ground*

    _____

    *The communicator vibrates again, and Moss puts it on loudspeaker, so everyone can hear the conversation*

    Moss: What?

    Kedo: That voice who keeps talking about me calls himself "The Narrator"...

    Moss: What do I ca-

    Yuuka: That is pretty spooky...

    Narrator: The boy starts to sharpen the many knives on his person...

    Yuuka: Knives? What are you expecting on this planet? We are just going to look at some meteorites!

    Kedo: You can never be too careful... Can I speak to Shroom?

    Moss: No.

    Kedo: Why not!?

    Moss: Isn't it obvious?

    *Awkward silence*

    Kedo: ... Is there anyone else in the room?

    Moss: Yup, any I'm sure they have had a taste of how nice you are.

    Kedo: ... Just tell Shroom not to come to that planet, okay? I got a bad feeling...

    Moss: You always have a bad feeling.

    Narrator: The boy hangs up, frustrated...

    *The beeping noise is heard again and Moss puts the communicator back in her pocket*

    Moss: That was pleasant...


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:13 am

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Vi: *Still naps peacefully*

    Wisp: *Sighs* ... *Eyes turn a sad blue as she looks at the floor*

    ...

    [ Ironclad: ]

    Wekiga: ...Hmph.

    Chrome: *Cowers away from him*

    *On the table is a cup of tea, still hot*

    Chrome: I...I...Wanted to...Make you...Some tea...A-As thanks...For...

    Wekiga: *Sits down at the table* Hmmm... *Sips the tea*

    Chrome: *Bows her head, looking downtrodden*

    Wekiga: ...Quite nice. I like anyone who can make proper tea.

    Chrome: *Blushes* Th-thank you, very much...

    Wekiga: ...Tell me...What is it that I sense about you?

    Chrome: *Flinches* Wh...What do you mean...?

    Wekiga: Something about you is...Insubstantial. You have a feeling of being...Not entirely there.

    Chrome: *Bows head again* ... *Sniffles pitifully*

    Wekiga: *Sighs* Oh, come now. Don't give me that. *Stands, walking towards her*

    Chrome: Huh? *Starts cowering slightly, once again*

    Wekiga: *Placing a hand on her shoulder, leads her over to another chair* Sit.

    Chrome: *Does as Wekiga says* Ummm...Wh...What...

    Wekiga: I'm going to fix you some tea for your blasted nerves. Then, you are going to tell me what I sense about you. Yes?

    Chrome: ... *Nods slowly* ...Yes...Th...Thank you...

    Wekiga: Quite. *Begins gathering things*

    ---

    *All of the Varia have the ears against the door*

    Lussuria: *Grins smugly* Big Sister knows best, guys~!

    Belphegor: ...As much as Lussuria's candy @ss p!sses me off, he might've been right on this count.

    Squalo: ...Perhaps we should not have judged this one so quickly.

    Fran: Well, Levi-sempai's the Stupid One again - All is right with the world.

    Levi: ... *Snorts* ...

    ...

    [ Hangar: ]

    Ed: Zev-Zev~! Zev-Zev~!

    Zev: Yes, Ed? *Looks up at her, as she is currently sitting on his shoulders*

    Ed: Would you like some awesome new materials for forging~?

    Zev: *Smiles* ...Yes. Yes, I would. Why do you ask?

    Ed: *Giggles* Heehee, Ed just wondered~!

    Zev: *Remains seated next to Xanxus*

    Xanxus: *Is drinking from another flask; two empty flasks at his feet*

    Zev: *Chuckles* What's in that, Xanxus~? Bourbon, whiskey~?

    Xanxus: *Gulp* ...Tequila. *Starts drinking again*

    Zev: ...F. Scott Fitxanxus, man~!

    Xanxus: You're an idiot.

    Bester: *Comes padding out to the hangar*

    Xanxus: Good boy. Don't accidentally hurt anyone, you gigantic kitten.

    Bester: *Rolls around while on back*

    ...

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    Gargoyle 1: *Continues stabbing at the spot where Yuuka was*

    Gargoyle 2: *Takes all of the needles without flinching* ... *Divebombs SMM*

    *He swings his right hand/claw towards her*

    ...

    SMV, SMNa, & SMSh: *Have arrived at a large, cathedral-like structure*

    SMV: This is...Where I...Stay... *Leads the two inside*

    *Indeed, the inside is a cathedral - Though most of the stone pues are shattered, the roof has been caved open by something in the past, and a mixture of snow and rubble has shattered through the stainedglass windows; stopping just before the altar*

    SMV: I will...Show you...My...Library... *Leads them in*

    SMNa: ... *Follows after with little pause*

    SMSh: *Cautiously follows as well*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:25 am

    SMM: No pain? That makes me... Angry...

    *SMM blocks the claw with her oversized sword and spin kicks gargoyle 2 in the face*

    SMYu: Hm.

    *SMYu bolts towards gargoyle 1 with her talons out, going so blindingly fast, black feathers are trailing behind her*

    ____

    *Yuuka looks at Wisp, confused*

    Yuuka: Uhhhh... W-Who are you?

    *Moss does a facepalm*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:08 am

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Wisp: *Looks up* Oh...I-I'm Wisp...

    *She looks at Yuuka shyly, starting to float out from the corner a bit*

    Wisp: Um...Uh...D...Do you know...Many other...Harpies...?

    *Head bowed, she twiddles her approximate thumbs*

    Wisp: Th...There was a...Harpie...I once knew...A long time ago.

    *Her eyes turn pink, with pupils of a lighter tone*

    Vi: *Turns away so that Wisp can't see her knowing smirk*

    Wisp: ...Sorry if it's a weird question...

    *She rubs at her arm shyly*

    ...

    [ Ironclad: ]

    Chrome: *Looks down at the cup of sepia-colored tea before her* Um...Th-Thank you very much, but...What exactly is it...?

    Wekiga: Two-fifths Felenill All-Natural Tea, one-fifth orange-flavored Survival Drink Mix, one-fifth Gijei Falls Coffee. A woman who once housed me when I was quite ill had learned it from her grandmother - It's very good for nerves, and is a bit easier than most tea, for some. *Sips his own cup*

    Chrome: ... *Nods, taking the cup gently* ... *Satisfied that the cup is cool enough, takes a sip* ...

    Wekiga: ...So? You're feeling less uptight, I hope?

    Chrome: *Continues drinking until the large cup is more than halfway drained* ... *Sets the cup down, showing that her face is being tinted red with a blush* ...Hic.

    Wekiga: Heh. I take that as a yes. *Neglects to mention that he had left out the final one-fifth - A strong brand of whiskey - And that the woman who had taken care of him in the past was an inventive pub owner*

    Chrome: ... *Hic* ... *Hic* ... *Hic* ...Mmmph. *Slumps forward a bit, before bobbing back up* ... *Hic*

    Wekiga: ... *Chuckles* My, my. I even gave you the weakest brew possible. *Takes a sip of tea*

    Chrome: ... *Begins blushing hotter* Mukuro-sama... *Hic* ...Ooh... *Hic* ...

    Wekiga: Hey. Watch it. I won't clean the chair if you're that kind of drunk, girl. *Begins to take another sip, but stops short* ...Mukuro...How do you know that man?

    Chrome: ...When I was...Li'l... *Hic* ...I wassh...Tryin' ta save a li'l kitten... *Hic* ...An' a...Car...Hit me... *Hic* ...

    Wekiga: *Tries to suppress his mirth at her adorable slurring, while still interested in the story* Do go on.

    Chrome: ... *Hic* ...I lossa...Few organssh...An' my eye... *Hic* ...Mommy...Said she...Wouldn' donate...Any of 'er organs...'Cuz...It was... *Hic* ...My fault fer...Tryin' ta...Save the kitty... *Hic*

    Wekiga: *Mentally makes a note: Either 1. Kill the girl's horrible mother, or 2. Torture her spirit if already dead* So...What happened then? Are you undead? Did someone donate their organs?

    Chrome: ... *Hic* ...I...Hadda dream...My bed...Waszz...Un'er a tree...In a big field... *Hic* ...Lots of pretty flowers... *Hic* ...Then a...Voice... *Hic* ...Talked to me...A guy...Came walkin' over to...My bed... *Hic* ...He stood over me... *Hic* ...All the time, e'er since then...He stood over m' bed... *Hic* ...No one else...Saw 'im...Or heard 'im...

    Wekiga: *Has abandoned his tea, listening to the story* ...So? Weren't you scared? A man you don't know, no one else can see or hear, standing beside your bed at all times?

    Chrome: *Shakes head* Nuh-uh. *Hic* ...He...Talked to me...About music...An' books... *Hic* ...He got me inta jazz an' clashhical litch'rature...An' I guess...I got him inta...Rock n' roll an' manga...Bu'...He washn't scary... *Hic* ...I fel' like...He wassh...Protectin' me...

    Wekiga: *Has rested chin on palm, elbow on table* ...Huh. *Stares at Chrome blankly* ...And...Why are you still alive? I'm not saying I have a problem with you being alive...But...I don't follow so far.

    Chrome: ... *Hic* ...He...Tol' me...Hissh name...Wa' Mukuro Rokudo... *Hic* An...Illushhionist...He...Created... *Hic* ...Organs outta...Real Illusions...An' I...Promised I'd...I'd... ... ...

    Wekiga: Yes, yes? What did you promise him?

    Chrome: ...Zzz...Zzz... *Head falls forward, showing that she's out like a light*

    Wekiga: ... *Sighs* ...Always when I'm on the edge of my seat.

    ...

    Srrrp.

    Wekiga: Well, my tea's still warm...I should finish the girl's cup. Don't want to derail her life with alcoholism.

    *He picks up her cup, drinking down the rest*

    Wekiga: ...Ah. I always did make a d@mn good cup of alcoholic tea.

    *Chuckling, he sits back down*

    ---

    *All of the Varia are silent*

    Belphegor: ...Huh.

    Fran: ...She's...Sustained by Real Illusions...

    Squalo: ...And the illusionist...Is able to sustain them from what is apparently the distance of several planets away.

    Lussuria: Shame on Wekiga. I know a drunk's voice when I hear one, after all the years with Xanxus-sama.

    Levi: ...Everyone. This is the one and only time I will say we should withold information from Xanxus-sama.

    *The others murmur in agreement, before dispersing*

    Namah: *Watches them suspiciously*

    ...

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    Gargoyle 1: *Swats at SMYu as she approaches*

    Gargoyle 2: *Takes the kick - Its stony body reflects most of the force back into SMM's leg*

    *However, cracks have begun to spread across its head...*

    Gargoyle 2: *Lashes out with other claw*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13642
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:45 pm


    *Abneris is silently watching Zev doing his things*

    ---

    MK: Well, MY, my belief is that her 'rebellious' attitude, so to speak, will cause trouble. She might DiZ involved again, or worse. And she knows too much about us for her own good. With this attitude, she'll talk. I think we cannot risk having more problems. A demigod, and our insane characters seem like a burden. *shrugs* Unless you have a better suggestion.

    ---

    *Just as Makoto shouts, a scythe appearing out of nowhere swings into her body gracefully*

    ---
    *Perseus summons a rock lance, and throws it at Misaki's shoulder*

    Perseus: "I am quite fine. But I feel my power draining."

    ---

    OOS: ZOMGWTFBBQ, Praepositus is making Disney and Narnia references like never before in this game. Congratulations.

    *Rahksha walks out of a portal, appearing behind Praepositus*

    Rahksha: "There you are! You're needed, Praepositus!"

    ---

    *D-Klak nods, and spits on the ground*

    DK: "Right. But foreshadowing is so cliche."

    *the Lego minifig in front of the fourth wall has collapsed*

    ---

    *Larxene steps off the ring, and begins to curse*

    *Before she steps back in to attack Asumaru, a portal is opened, and she appears inside*

    *at the Castle that Never Was*

    Saix: "You are required to meet with us soon. I expect everyone from the tournament to be returning by now."

    ---

    Axel: "Hey, Roxas...remember that you're different."

    ---

    Me: Wait what? But how I-*sighs* Must be one of Ynot's plans. You are an interesting warrior Hokagetsu.

    ---

    *Quick Billy is in a pub, coincidentally on the same Space Station everyone else is on*

    *inside walks SM Treveya*

    *Unaware of how their destinies are intertwined, they sit together*

    ---

    *Cobra Commander throws his tea cup into the wall*

    CC: "THAT BLASTED MakutaKLAK!!!"

    ((I'm just using those last two additions as future stories. No need to worry about them now.))


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:00 pm

    [ Tournament: ]

    Makoto: *Ducks down, spinning on her side*

    *She whirls herself up to her feet, right next to her opponent*

    Makoto: Mudada. *Stares Marluxia in the face*

    *All is silent for a brief moment - Before...!*

    Makoto: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!

    *Each 'Muda' goes with a massive punch, and the last punctuates an uppercut of titanic force*

    Makoto: *Throws arms out* ZA WARUDO!! ... Oh right~ I don't have a Stand. *Leaps into the air*

    *She seems to disappear for a moment; then...*

    *The squirrel beastgirl drops both heels down onto Marluxia, before leaning back, hands out to her sides with palms up*

    Makoto: WRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! ...

    *She scurries away, before turning to look at him*

    Makoto: You know I really hope that finished him because I can't think of anymore anime references right now.

    *Her tail curls and uncurls repeatedly*

    ...

    Misaki: *Spins her own wooden lance, knocking the stone lance off-course and into a tree*

    *Suddenly, several bladed leaves shoot towards Perseus*

    Misaki: Hrrrah!! *Throws her lance in as well*

    *A root turns into another lance, which Misaki takes up*

    Misaki: *Gets into a defensive stance...*


    Last edited by Zev: Dizzily Digital on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:54 pm

    *SMYu spins in the air to dodge the attack, and her talons come in contact with the gargoyle's head*

    SMYu: Crushhhhhhh...

    *SMYu clamps down on the head with massive force*

    SMM: *Is hit with the claw, still recovering from the kick*

    *More blood splashes into the air, and like the first amount of blood, it attacks the gargoyle, but this time, rather than needles, they take the form of knives*

    SMM: Making me bleed isn't the best idea in the world...

    *As the blood makes contact with the gargoyle, she slashes with her sword*

    _____


    Yuuka: Ummmmm...

    *Yuuka starts thinking hard*

    Yuuka: There is my mom and dad, but I haven't really met them... Hmmm...

    *She shakes her head*

    Yuuka: I was taken out of my flock when I was little, but I know where some are are right now.

    Moss: And where is that?

    Yuuka: They are migrating, from one planet to another...

    *She looks annoyed*

    Yuuka: I've always wanted to see another Harpie... All I see is Harpys, and they usually try to kill me...

    *She looks exited*

    Yuuka: So, who was the Harpie you knew?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:48 am

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Wisp: Well... *Blushes*

    Vi: *Barely manages to force down a snicker*

    Wisp: His name was...Naesala...

    ...

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    Gargoyle 1: *Takes the hit*

    *Its head is shattered to bits, causing it to fall*

    Gargoyle 2: *The blood knives impact, causing many parts of body to fall to pieces*

    *This leads to the second Gargoyle falling*

    *Suddenly, more noise can be heard approaching SMM and SMYu*

    *It is about twenty armed skeletons*

    ...

    [ Space Station Hangar: ]

    Zev: *Is humming quietly to self*

    Ed: *Continues running her fingers through Zev's hair* Heheheh~!

    Xanxus: *Has laid on back, taking a nap*

    Bester: *Is also napping*

    Ed: *Looks up abruptly* ... *Begins growling*

    Zev: What is it~ Ed~? *Takes a look where Ed's looking*

    *A familiar, feline fiend is approaching*

    Pitou: Hello, everyone~! Some of you might not know, but I'm Nefelpitou~! Pitou for short! Nice to meet you~!

    Bester: *Has gotten up, eyes flashing dangerously* Grrrrr...

    Xanxus: *Gets up, yawning* What the hell is it now...?

    Ed: *Continues snarling at Pitou, dropping down behind Zev*

    Zev: ... *Narrows eyes* What do you want here, Pitou...?

    Pitou: Buyers, of course~! *Chuckles, eyes wide*

    Zev: ...Of course. Yeah.

    Xanxus: Buyers of what, exactly?

    Pitou: Project Blockbuster~!

    Xanxus: *Sighs heavily*

    OOS: Anyone on the Space Station nearby, feel free to enter this interaction.

    ...Maybe. If you wanna.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:10 am

    Yuuka: A male one!? That's rare!

    *She becomes exited and takes flight, ignoring the fact that the room isn't that big it all*

    *She flies around in small circles*

    Yuuka: Man, I haven't flew in a while...

    Moss: ...

    *Moss begins to admire the bangle Zev gave her*

    Moss: Hehehehe~!

    _____

    SMYu: The dead?

    *SMYu gets out of her offensive stance*

    SMM: W-What are you doing!? Kill them!

    SMYu: Already dead...

    SMM: Then what are we supposed to do?

    SMYu: Crows...

    *The crowd of crows come down on the skeleton group, stealing various bones from them*

    *SMM and SMYu see what happens*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:44 am

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Wisp: *Blushes* Yeah...

    Vi: *Glances over at Moss' bangle*

    ...

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    *The murder of crows successfully pulls several skeletons apart*

    *However, several moaning zombies*

    ...

    [ Space Station Hangar: ]

    Pitou: ... *Is staring at the group* ...

    Bester: *Has positioned self between Pitou and Xanxus*

    Xanxus: *Is watching Pitou cautiously*

    Zev: *Also watching cautiously*

    Ed: *Growls from behind Zev*

    Namah: Hey, what's going - On...? *Scowls at Pitou*

    Zev: ...What do you want, Pitou?

    Pitou: Buyers for Project Blockbuster~!

    Zev: ... *Sighs* ...
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:11 am

    SMM: Uhhh... Zombies?

    SMYu: They eat flesh.

    SMM: The crows, or the Zombies?

    *The crows move over to the zombies, each picking little pieces of flesh, like piranhas*

    *SMM runs over to the remaining skeletons and attempts to hit all of them with one massive sweep of her sword*

    *SMYu stays static*

    _____

    Moss: It looks cute~! But I wonder how I activate it...?

    *Moss attempts at rubbing the kangaroo head on the bangle, like someone would rub a lamp to find a genie

    *Yuuka lands and looks at Vi*

    Yuuka: Uhhh... Excuse me... B-But...

    *Yuuka wraps her wings around herself*

    Yuuka: What does that mission you were talking about involve?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:26 am

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Vi: *Smiles* Nothing much.

    *She sits up, making sure not to aggravate her still-healing injuries*

    Vi: Kanmachi-5 has always had only a small number of natives...So, colonists from another planet struck up a deal: In exchange for living space, they would make sure the Kanmachi-5 natives survived.

    *Pausing to inspect her ribs - Giving a slight wince - She continues*

    Vi: We took up a pretty non-combat mission: All we have to do is map out seven mile-by-seven mile square plots of land over a certain area. The natives will be providing knowledge of the area, and Ed has always been good at taking care of the beasts there...They seem to like her a lot.

    *Chuckling, Vi leans back into the spacious couch, before looking to Moss*

    Vi: Why don't you go see Zev? I think he's right outside.

    ...

    [ Space Station Hangar: ]

    Pitou: *Still staring*

    Zev: ... *Finally snarls* Alright, Puppet Cat. I think I get what you want... *Smirks* Tell us, what is Project Blockbuster?

    Pitou: *Eyes glint* I'm so~ glad you asked. *Looks over shoulder* C'mon, girls.

    *A couple of catgirls wearing masks with wide smiles and upward-curved slits for eyes, tight vests with no sleeves or backs, tight pants with several pouches, and knee-height boots, approach carrying a figure between them*

    *Between the two, they half-drag a very thin, lanky Le-Toa, wearing a Kanohi Kakama, who appears to be drugged; his feet shuffle awkwardly and his arms put up no fight, while his face is downturned as he mumbles and groans incoherently*

    Pitou: Sauer. Break Gleist out of his little reveree.

    Sauer: *On the left, has all of her orange hair shaved down except for large bangs on the left* Right-o. *Turns to the Toa - Apparently named Gleist - Gently nudging him and whispering*

    Gleist: *Begins to sway, awakening* Wh...What happened...? *Looks around, surprisingly not scared*

    Pitou: You were always afraid of heights, so I just pumped some sleeping gas into your room a few minutes before we left.

    Gleist: Huh...Okay... *Scratches at head, looking rather confused*

    Pitou: Ätzend, I would like you to apply the preparation drug.

    Ätzend: *On the right; wears her orange hair in jawlength, girlish pigtails* You got it. *Takes out some kind of hi-tech cyringe, pricking Gleist through a slot in the armor on his bicep*

    Gleist: *Sighs, but neither flinches nor protests* ...Gghhhrrrrr... *Starts to give a low growl, veins visibly opening wider beneath his armor as normally very narrow slots begin to widen; he starts to hunch over slightly*

    Pitou: *Strolls over to him, taking out a smaller, even more hi-tech cyringe* Tell me when you're ready~!

    *This cyringe is surrounded mostly by metal, with only a narrow bar on the side showing the contents: Some kind of luminescent, lime-green liquid*

    Gleist: Ggghhhrrr... *Opens eyes, showing that his eyes are glowing feverishly brighter* ...Now...Inject me...Now...!

    Pitou: On the double~! *Inserts the cyringe through a slot on the left side of Gleist's neck, leaving it there to empty*

    *Meanwhile, Sauer and Ätzend have already more than tripled their distance from Gleist, and Pitou similarly moves a few paces to the side; giving Gleist a wide berth*

    Gleist: Ggggghhhhh...Ggghhhhhhrrrrrggghhh... *Hunches further over, arms raised in front of himself with his fingers bent inward like claws*

    *The Air Toa's body begins to morph; his armor begins to become something more Hordika-like, as his muscles expand wildly*

    *He's gone from fully upright to an animalistic hunchback, arms lengthening and increasing in musculature with his hands twisting into something more like a bear's claws; his legs become much more muscled, taking a wider stance, and finally, his mask is slightly pushed out and warped into a tooth muzzle*

    Gleist: Ggghhhrrr...Rrgh! Rrgh! *Gives a distorted noise similar to barking* Rrgh! Rrrrrggghhh... *Begins to hunch down lower, glaring at Zev hungrily*

    *Suddenly, a small figure circles in front of Zev, standing in front of him*

    Ed: *Growls, giving yipping noises like a dog while holding her ground in front of Zev*

    Xanxus: Uh, Raregroove...You might wanna control the girl a bit better.

    Zev: If that's what you think, you need to take another look at the freakshow over there.

    Xanxus: *Sighs, looking back at Gleist* ...Well, d@mn. I stand corrected.

    Gleist: *Has leaned on his knuckles, glaring at Ed, but not approaching any closer*

    Pitou: Ah! I didn't know you had a girl of that kind with you...You have such strange friends, Raregroove~!

    Zev: I would tell you to stow it...But I need answers. *Face is darkly solemn* Is this 'Project Blockbuster' what it appears to be, Nefelpitou...?

    Pitou: Depends - What does it appear to be~?

    Zev: Well, it looks like while I unwisely left you alone and without supervision, you've concocted and developed an illegal hyper-steroid that increases a creature's physical abilities at an incredible rate, while diminishing their intelligence...

    *He narrows his eyes, stretching his fingers a bit*

    Zev: ...Did I make a good guess?

    Pitou: *Tilts head, looking off to the left* Well~ You're mostly right, Raregroove...I haven't finished developing it yet. There are many different versions in production...Some will be permanent, unlike this one. As for other brews, and doing it alone...Hmhmhm.

    Zev: *Snarls* ...I caught that, Cat Puppet. Not that I expect a straight answer, but...Exactly who's in on this with you? Did someone break Liquid Ocelot out? This just screams him...Perhaps Voltaire, that madman?

    Pitou: Well...I can tell you that Ocelot's not free - Though his status is unknown - And that Voltaire is only one of my buyers...Among others, I'm working with a great power. I've also got a friend with immense knowledge.

    Zev: ... *Facepalm* That's clear as mud...But it's getting somewhere, at least. Got anything else you wanna share?

    Pitou: Yes. You remember the Theta Gate, used by Blackout~?

    Zev: ...Of course. One of his greatest tools of destruction. What of it?

    Pitou: The blueprints are...Well-protected. Nigh but impossible to access - The only available copy is in Blackout's possession, and knowing him, he's either got it somewhere only he'd be able to conceive of, or has it memorized with all physical versions destroyed...So, while you'll never have it, at least only Blackout can use it against you.

    Zev: ...Why should that comfort me? What would be worse than Blackout, pretty much the overlord of the greatest evil at large of the known Universe, summoning endless minions here?

    Pitou: What about certain other minions summoning their overlord?

    Zev: *Eyes widen* What do you mean by that, exactly...?

    Pitou: Oh...Nothing to worry about, I'm sure~! For now, I'm just here to observe...Look for buyers.

    Zev: ...Watch your step, Toymaker. I'll be keeping a close, close eye on you.

    Pitou: *Has sat down, taking out a small puppet* Yes, you do that~!

    *Ignoring Zev's ire, he begins tinkering with the puppet*

    Sauer & Ätzend: *Sit down beside each other, nearby Pitou*

    Gleist: *Remains glaring at Ed, occasionally snorting*

    Ed: *Gives a warning growl at the mutated Toa*

    Gleist: *Looks away angrily*

    ...

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    *The skeletons are taken down*

    *Meanwhile, the zombies swat almost blindly at the crows*

    *Suddenly, a rumbling can be heard from the ground*

    *With an upwelling of soil, an 18-foot-tall skeleton torso rises from a grave- and ruin-less patch of land*

    Giant Skeleton: *Howls, swinging claw at SMYu*

    ---

    SMV: *Has led SMSh and SMNa to the library, adjacent to the cathedral*

    *Inside is one huge bookshelf, at least ten feet tall, curving around almost half of the room*

    SMV: *Sits down at a long table, picking up an already-opened book* ...Feel...Free...To Browse... *Begins reading*

    SMNa: *Nods, smiling, and begins searching through the shelves for any interesting titles*

    SMSh: ... *Shrugs* ...Don't see why not. *Quietly looks through the shelves, leaving the pewter disc next to SMV*

    SMZ: ... *Remains silent, disc form sitting alone* ...

    SMV: ... *Continues reading* ...
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:59 am

    Moss: Mmmokay.

    *Moss wanders outside and smiles at Zev and Ed, she looks around further*

    Moss: Hey guys how's it going a- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?

    *Moss' line of sight goes over the mutated Toa and Nefelpitou*

    Moss: Uhhh...

    *Moss slowly backs away and crouches behind Zev*

    Moss: *Whispers* What is happening!?

    ______

    SMNu: Hmmmhmhm... Hahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

    *Her screeching laughter reaches well beyond SMV, SMS and SMNa*

    *SMNu jumps to dodge the attack, and launches herself at the skeleton's head*

    SMNu: RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEE!!!

    SMM: Wow, you are so unstable sometimes... You go all calm and then break out into a-

    *SMM looks at the zombies swatting at the crows in the corner of her eye*

    SMM: *Giggle*

    *The blood dripping from the zombie's wounds starts to boil and churn*

    SMM: Ohhh, if only you could feel pain...

    *The blood starts to expand inside the zombies, like air filling up in a balloon*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2127
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 21
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:08 am

    Praepositus: Napoleon! *zoom in on eyes* wake the bear!

    *Napoleon walks up to Ursakune and taps him on the shoulder.*

    Napoleon: Mosieur Bear? Wakey-wakey. *He takes the honey from Praepositus.* Wake up and have some of ze nice, nice honey. *Looks into Ursakune's open eye.* Go and complete ze asignment.

    ---

    Pilot 1: Sir, request to postpone the bording. We should imobilise them first, I doubt that this Keruvim is as fragile as we treat it.

    Aeturnus: Granted, but keep the bording party ready.

    OOS: Does anyone remember what happened to Uredinum?
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31480
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:25 am

    Adrastos wrote:OOS: Does anyone remember what happened to Uredinum?

    OOS: Praepositus lost it while fighting one of Blackout's knights.

    *Aeternus's ship receives a radio message*

    Knight: Iussu Senior Blackout, terrigenus notus ut "Aeternus" quod totus sub suus to order mos trado nobis. Deficio ut foedus mos praecessi in vestri ruina. Refragatio est vacuus. Iussu Senior Blackout, terrigenus notus ut "Aeternus" quod totus sub suus to order mos trado nobis. Deficio ut foedus mos praecessi in vestri ruina. Refragatio est vacuus. Iussu Senior Blackout, terrigenus notus ut "Aeternus"..... (By order of Lord Blackout, the human being known as "Aeternus" and all under his command are to surrender to us. Failure to comply will result in your destruction. Resistance is useless. By order of Lord Blackout, the human being known as "Aeternus" and all under his command are to surrender to us. Failure to comply will result in your destruction. Resistance is useless. By order of Lord Blackout, the human being known as "Aeternus".....)


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:41 am

    [ Space Station Hangar: ]

    Zev: *Whispers to Moss* The crazed puppet cat - *Gestures to Pitou* - Has created a hyper-steroid. He says he's looking for "buyers"...But don't let your guard down around him. *Glances over at Pitou*

    Pitou: *Has finished tinkering with puppet, and has placed it on hand* ...Hmhmhm... *Works the mouth slightly* ... *Suddenly speaks without moving his lips* Hello~! My name is Ziggy Zeke~!

    Ziggy Zeke: *Has a wooden sphere for a head, with circular white eyes and a smiling mouth; wears some kind of green suspenders, shortsleeved white shirt, and green jester's cap, and has a purple star around left eye* It's nice to meet you~!

    Pitou: *Giggles, removing hand from the puppet* ...So much fun. *Holds puppet up to look into its empty eyes* ...Heehee. *Feline ears twitch slightly, and tail curls back and forth*

    Zev: ...Yeah...He's...Not completely right in the head. Just...Keep a healthy distance from him.

    Namah: *Has moved back to the Ironclad's doorway, staring at the mutated Gleist*

    Gleist: *Sniffs at the air* Rrgh! Rrgh! Rrgh rrgh! Rrgh! *Continues the distorted barking*

    *Meanwhile, a figure is watching from a hallway entering the hangar...*

    Zev: *Notices the shifty figure, but says nothing*

    Ed: *Is doing a handstand next to Zev, back to her normal self*

    ...

    [ Ironclad: ]

    Ein: *Walks up to Ursakune, snuffling and whining* Please. You can stop this.

    *He lays a paw against Ursakune, pressing once, twice, before stopping*

    Ein: *Snuffles again* Just scare them away. You're a bear, for goodness's sake.

    *Laying down beside Ursakune, the Corgi rests his head on his paws*

    Ein: *Gives a snorting noise, before going to sleep*

    ...

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    *SMYu's talons pierce the upper edge of the giant skeleton's eyesocket*

    Giant Skeleton: *Screeches, shaking side to side wildly*

    *The zombies explode, leaving only the giant skeleton*

    Giant Skeleton: *Tries to flick SMYu off*

    ...

    OOS: By the way - Here's the page for the Blockbuster serum, everybody:

    http://bzpowerbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Blockbuster_serum
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:33 am

    *Ursakune gets up and roars so loudly, the hair on his back starts vibrating*

    Ursakune: Leave me alone and go back to you own time period!!

    *Ursakune grabs Napoleon with his claws, face to face with him*

    Ursakune: And never. Come. Back...!

    *He pushes Napoleon away and turns to Praepositus, snarling*

    Ursakune: You insult my species, thinking we are born killers! But if you force me to I will kill one being, and that being... Will be you. Go away.

    *He roars again, gives out a flash of light, and both the humans are transported to wherever they came from*

    ____

    *Moss stands up, knowing that there is much less danger than she thought, she is still submerged by Zev though, being shorter than him*

    Moss: Doesn't seem like the guy I like... Oh, hi Ed!

    *She wears a happy expression completely inappropriate for the current circumstances*

    ____

    SMM: Meh, you can take that one by yourself, you already seem raged up for it...

    *SMYu is hit by the skeleton and she hits the ground*

    SMM: Oh, FOR THE LOVE OF GUARDIAN!!!!

    *SMM runs up to SMYu and looks down on her, her wings are covering her face*

    SMM: *Growls frighteningly*

    *She looks up at the skeleton, and throws her sword going directly between the eye sockets*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:12 am

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    Giant Skeleton: RRRAAAAAAAAATTTCH!!

    *Making scratchy yells, it tries to pick the sword out of its thick skull*

    *However, its clumsy fingers cannot get a hold on it*

    Giant Skeleton: RAAATCH!! RAAATCH!! *Reaches a clawed hand out*

    *Completely ignoring SMYu, its hand moves swiftly across the ground like a spider*

    *Successfully grabbing SMM, it lifts her up to its face*

    Giant Skeleton: Don't...Wanna...Play...! Take...Sword! Play...With...Clankers...!! *Snaps jaws a few times, though it keeps SMM a safe distance away*

    *Indeed, a clanking noise can be heard approaching*

    Giant Skeleton: Hurts...Hurts...Hsssk...

    ...

    [ Ironclad: ]

    Ein: *Has as smug an expression as a dog can have*

    *Nonetheless, he goes back to sleep*

    ...

    [ Space Station Hangar: ]

    Ed: Hi Moss-Moss~!

    *Flipping back onto her feet, she gives Moss a hug*

    Ed: Ed likes Moss-Moss~! *Giggles*

    Gleist: *Abruptly gives a low moan, before whimpering like an injured dog*

    *As everyone looks, he starts to morph again; this time shrinking*

    Gleist: ... *Has returned to his normal form* ...

    *Slumping over, before laying down, he falls into a deep sleep*

    *Meanwhile, the figure from the hallway approaches Pitou; two others follow him*

    *The apparent leader is a very tall humanoid with a long, thick neck, with a metallic mask over his entire head that has some kind of complex apparatus over his mouth, no opening for his right eye, and a large, glowing red lens surrounded by a metal ring over his left eye; he wears a combination of a dark bodysuit and several pieces of whirring machinery*

    *Trailing behind him are two brutes in dark red bodysuits with less machinery, wearing similar mechanical masks*

    Pitou: Ah~! Blegnekk, I presume~?

    Blegnekk: Rhiggir n'gurk oggir. Ghikk yurukk rhiggir ghirr! *Speaks in a gravelly, half-choked voice*

    Pitou: Yes, I see~ *Smirks* ...Have you come to buy my new product~?

    Blegnekk: Ghukk. *Seems to glare at Zev, before looking at Pitou and yelling* Ghikkir yu'ukkur Jhi'ukkel hirukukk! Fhe'elgh rhiggir n'gurk gur harkk bheghir!!

    Xanxus: *Snorts* What's ol' Blender-@ss over there carrying on about? *Takes out his fifth flask*

    Blegnekk: *Turns to look at Xanxus* Anghir gh'rok. Vah-rhi-agh. Slust meghr'r Irumok. *He makes a series of huffing noises*

    *His two compatriots both speak to him in the same language; they, too, speak like they're half-choked*

    Xanxus: ...And now he's angry at me. *Looks at Zev, a vein twitching above eye* Got any explanations, Raregroove?

    Zev: For starters, while he can't speak Common, he can understand it, and has excellent hearing. *Rubs chin* Well...You remember the leader of the Varia before you, Tyr? The one Squalo killed?

    Xanxus: Vividly. One-armed swordsman who sparred with Mihawk before the injury. Squalo still has the strangest respect for him...He must have been quite strong to lead the Varia in battle with one arm, but please, continue.

    Zev: *Nods* Yeah...Well, he once had an...Aggressive Storm Guardian. Twice as mean as Belphegor; not half as charming.

    Xanxus: ...Belphegor, charming? This must've been an awful son of a b!tch. *Takes a drink from flask*

    Zev: *Watches as Blegnekk fumes to his two men, gesticulating wildly at Zev himself and Xanxus* ...Son of a b!tch; pretty much, yeah. So, he liked to go on 'unauthorized' assassination missions...Tyr did a good job of kicking the man's @ss when he found out about them, but there are some who can't learn a lesson from anything.

    *As he pauses, the two look on as Blegnekk grabs both of his allies by their collars, pulling them in to howl at them*

    Zev: ...One time, this Storm Guardian went several steps too far. Blegnekk is from a race called the 'Irumok'...They have peculiar lungs. They don't need any certain gases to breath; they can only survive on four small planets that we know of, because those four planets - Alghikk Prime, Alghikk Major, Alghikk Minor, and Alghikk Micros - Possess gigantic flowers called 'Rhil'ghu' - Without the pollen released constantly by them, Irumok can't breathe without a full-body life support system. ...

    *He notes Xanxus's impatient glaring*

    Zev: ...Moving on. He was there about 115 years ago when, in a small Alghikk Major village, several Irumok women and children were killed - Without Tyr's authorization - By that b@stard of a Storm Guardian. Even though Tyr killed that one, then came to the village personally, bowed his head, and begged forgiveness - Barely salvaging what was left of the peace between the Vongola Famiglia and the Irumok Tribes - Blegnekk, the then-acting warchief and currently a bounty hunter, has never fully forgiven the Varia itself...And he's probably a bit incensed that the current leader doesn't even know about it.

    Xanxus: ...Huh. *Takes a swig from flask, before yawning* ...I respect Tyr a bit better. Sometimes, all you can do is swallow your pride and apologize on behalf of the idiocy of your subordinates...It's a sign of a good leader, and I still can't do it when the time comes. *Drinks once again* ...

    *They watch as Blegnekk knocks his two subordinates together headsfirst, before giving a loud wheezing noise*

    Zev: ...After my time with Tyr, trying to salvage the peace between the Vongola Famiglia and the Irumok, I know only one sentence of their language by heart; what he said about you: "Not forgotten. Varia. Killed many Irumok."

    Xanxus: ...And what about you? What's his problem with you, of all people?

    Zev: *Shrugs* Dunno. "Jhi'ukkel"...Adult Irumok, especially the really old ones, always call myself and my mother that. The few and far-between who do know what it means practically start crying, asking me not to make them talk about it...

    Xanxus: Hmmm...Oh well. *Takes a long drink from flask*

    Blegnekk: *Seems to have finally calmed down, looking at Pitou expectantly*

    Pitou: *Lifts up a briefcase-like box* Here t'is. *Opens it, showing ten hi-tech cyringes - Like what he used to inject Gleist - Inside, in two horizontal rows of five; however, the serum they contain glows a bright indigo*

    Blegnekk: *Leans downward, looking at the cyringes closely* ...H'ghalk. Gholl'kur ghirrik hurokk?

    Pitou: Yes...This is the newest and most potent batch. Even Voltaire doesn't know about this...However, I'd advise you don't use it until I can get you the proper equipment to control the subject.

    Blegnekk: *Nods* Ghillik megh'r h'ghalk. Blegnekk hikk'gholmirk Pitough. *Looks at Pitou seriously* Blegnekk slust tirgh beh'orhikk. Grukkutt?

    Pitou: *Eyes glint* ...I would appreciate that you do not insinuate such things, and I do not take well to mentions of violence during my transactions. When I make a promise, I keep it - I am sure you understand my displeasure at thinly-veiled accusations and threats...?

    Blegnekk: ... *Gives a quiet grumbling noise, staring at Pitou evenly* ...

    Xanxus: ... *Leans over to Zev* ...What's got Toymaker riled up? Did Ol' Chokey really say anything that bad?

    Zev: If I understood Blegnekk correctly...His words were, roughly, "I kill traitors messily. Understand?"

    Xanxus: ... *Grins* ...That guy's got guts, saying that to Nefelpitou. I think I'm starting to like him a little.

    Blegnekk: ... *Continues staring at Pitou, before - * ...Gghh-harharharharharharggghhh! Blegnekk grukkut kehr! Fhirreh kehr, Pitough. *Smacks Pitou on the shoulder jovially*

    Pitou: Yes, I thought you would. *Ignores the fact that his entire body is rocked violently with each friendly smack*

    Blegnekk: Ggghhhurhurgh. Osikk, megh'r osikk. *Snaps fingers*

    *The two brutes, who have been on and off trying to rub their heads through the helms with little success, jump to attention*

    Blegnekk: *Gently takes the now-closed case, handing it to one brute* Philkin meshikk, Blegnekk kilk'cheh. Grukkut? *Gives off a threatening aura*

    Philkin: *Wears a helm with only a right lens, and a mouth apparatus with two tubes, positioned vertically parrallel, that curve around to the back of head* Uyugh. Philkin gurn rih'serhh!

    Blegnekk: ... *Stares for a minute* Osikk, Philkin. Palgh tey'urku.

    *Next, he turns to the other brute; this one has two smaller lenses, and a pair of tubes on either side of his breathing piece that curve up over helm, between eyes*

    Blegnekk: Broggh gurn jilker. Nurnuk op'rhen, nurnuk op'fulgh. Grukkut?

    Broggh: *Salutes* Fhirreh kehr! *Moves out towards the hall where they came from, which has a sign above it: Shooting Range, Second Hangar*

    Blegnekk: *Turns to Pitou, grabbing the feline's hand and shaking it fiercely* Lurkugh ehr'mukkahr, Pitough.

    Pitou: *Smiles politely* Likewise, Blegnekk.

    Blegnekk: ... *Gives Xanxus a brief look, before looking at Ed* ...

    Ed: *Is doing a handstand again, oblivious*

    Blegnekk: ...Pfaeffi'ulokk. Ebbir. Kulkir megh'r ebbir. *Next, he looks at Zev* ...Feh. Jhi'ukkel dannal knugh hekkh Mirmi ulmir, eh? Feh. Feh!!

    Zev: ... *Shrugs* ...Sorry, man. I'm not fluent in Irumok'dolgh. You could be reciting a love poem for all I care.

    Blegnekk: Jhi'ukkel hehki. Jhi'ukkel hehki. *Turns his gaze on Moss*

    *Stopping in his tracks, the armored alien looks her up and down*

    Blegnekk: Ggghhhmmmmm... *Looks her in the eyes; Moss can just barely see what looks like an eye behind the lens*

    Zev: ...Hey. Blegnekk the Grumpy. *Gestures to get his attention*

    Blegnekk: Eh? Jhi'ukkel gil'qurr? Shegh; Blegnekk gil'mugh temph.

    Zev: *Gestures to Ed* ...She might be able to help us with our communication problem. I'm interested in what it is you keep calling me...And what it is you called her, actually.

    Ed: *Has sat down, legs folded* Hello Grumpy~! *Waves to Irumok, giggling*

    Blegnekk: ... *Looks at Zev* ...Jhi'ukkel tehk'tirrku: Domdikk Pfaeffi'ulokk - Malk gilmugh.

    Zev: ...Hmmm... *Scratches head* ...If you're asking me...To make sure she doesn't invade memories she shouldn't...Then don't worry; Ed knows how to keep from poking around places that are off-limits.

    Blegnekk: ... *Sighs loudly* ...Jhi'ukkel balgh'r ebbir. *Stomping over, he kneels down stiffly*

    Ed: *Gets up, running over to him* Anytime Grumpy's ready~! *Gently places a hand on his neck*

    Blegnekk: ... *Remains silent, not replying* ...

    ...

    OOS: I'm sorry.

    This post took on a life of its own.

    DX>
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4140
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:44 am

    *Moss is scared by Blegnekk, but she tries to hide her fear, instead, she frowns slightly*

    Moss: I wonder where Shroom is...?

    *She looks around in a full circle, frowning*

    _____

    *Shroom, meanwhile, walks over to Ursakune, clapping*

    Shroom: Impressive... Impressive...

    *He turns to Ein, and crouches down*

    Shroom: Hello, I'm guessing you've made friends with Ursakune, right?

    *He gets up and turns away from both of them, hands in his pockets*

    Shroom: Hey Ursa, have you heard of Kedo lately...?

    Ursakune: Why do you ask? I mean you, of all people...

    Shroom: Meh, I just wanted to know where he was, that's all...

    Uraskune: Ask around with Moss and Yuuka, although, now I think of it, I don't think Moss would be foolish enough to tell you!

    Shroom: I'll ask Yuuka then...

    Ursakune: She gets the jitters when she talks to you.

    Shroom: Oh yeah, forgot about that...

    *Shroom wanders away, cracking his knuckles on his forehead*

    ____

    *SMM takes the sword out of the skeleton's head and looks around*

    SMM: Can you let me down now?

    SMYu: *Gets up, standing still*





    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4713
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:28 am

    [ Icy Graveyard Planet: ]

    Giant Skeleton: Tccchhh...Thanks.

    *Dropping SMM on her feet lightly, it retreats into the ground; the soil covering over it*

    *The clanking noises get closer and closer...*

    *Several animate suits of armor approach*

    ...

    [ Space Station Hangar: ]

    Ed: *Smiles* Grumpy ready?

    Blegnekk: ... *Nods almost imperceptibly* ...

    Ed: M'kay~! *Closes eyes and calms breathing, leaving hands on the bounty hunter's lower-neck*

    Blegnekk: ...Ggghhh... *Makes a few more unintelligible noises* ...

    Ed: *Seems to focus more intently, whispering inaudibly*

    Blegnekk: ...Does Null-Warden...Understand Blegnekk...?

    *Everyone is silent, looking at each other*

    Blegnekk: *Gives an angry huffing noise* Know-nothing Null-Warden...! *Points at Zev*

    Zev: *Blinks a few times* ...Umm...Okay...Lemme get this straight...All this time, that name you Irumok have been calling me all these years means 'Null-Warden'?

    Blegnekk: Yes. Blegnekk thought Null-Warden would never figure out.

    Zev: ...And...Since you always call my mom the same thing, that means...She's a Null-Warden too...?

    Blegnekk: *Huffs* Your mother is the Null-Warden. Null-Warden Spawn - *Points at Zev again* - Probably never tapped into power. Your mother isn't even aware of it, and Null-Warden has tapped into power five times in past. Saved Universe three times.

    Zev: ...I'll get back to that...And Ed? What is it that you call her?

    Blegnekk: Kindly Whisperer. Trouble, always trouble. Feh! *Huffs a couple of times* Whisperers pure. Pure good, or pure evil. Null-Warden lucky. Kindly Whisperer instead of Cruel Whisperer. Long ago, lots of Cruel Whisperers attack My Home. Blegnekk was barely Youngling, more like Spawn. Many friends killed.

    *He falls silent, looking angrily at the floor*

    Ed: ... *Suddenly leans against Blegnekk, whispering something to him* ... ... ...

    Blegnekk: ... *Huffs* Null-Warden.

    Zev: Uh...Yeah?

    Blegnekk: Your mother ever changed? Very strangely? Abnormally violent? Stronger than mortal?

    Zev: *Flinches - Remembering Misaki's transformation when the Architect was injured, many years ago* ...Yes. What about it?

    Blegnekk: Long ago...My Home, before me. Sky tore open. Null-Warden fighting Sticky Evil. Null-Warden won - Fell to ancestors. Ancestors healed her...But elders knew prophecy. "Sky Torn. Kindly Woman. Evil Whispers. Great Bloodshed". Your mother left. Soon, Evil Whisperers came looking for Null-Warden. That was first time. I saw third time. All three times, looking for Null-Warden or Null-Warden Spawn."

    Zev: *Has started to go slightly pale* ...I'm...You...You have no idea how sorry I am...

    Blegnekk: *Snarls* No apologies! Null-Warden Spawn not at fault, stop snivelling! Makes Blegnekk sick!! *Abruptly gets up, huffing repeatedly*

    Ed: *Puts a hand on Blegnekk's wrist* ...Grumpy? *Looks up at him* Please don't be mad.

    Blegnekk: *Huffs a few more times* ...Fine. *Pulls away with a gentle movement* ...Jhi'ukkel...Gurn Mirmi. Gurn Pfaeffi'ulokk. *Stamps off towards hall towards Second Hangar and Shooting Range, followed closely by Philkin*

    Zev: ... *Sits down* ...This...Is pretty strange. *Sighs* ...Mom...

    Ed: Zev-Zev sad? *Hugs Zev around his shoulders*

    Zev: ... *Smiles softly* ...Nah. *Looks cautiously over at Pitou*

    Pitou: *Is laying on back, asleep with limbs splayed out*

    *His three servants appear to be sleeping, as well*

    Zev: ... *Sighs* Stupid Toymaker.

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:32 pm