BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPower Battles

    Share
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7496
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm

    Lex: *Grunt*

    *Erects a stone wall between them*(talk about stone walling...horrible, I know)
    -----
    *Xonyt sits there and laughs*
    ----
    Hokagetsu: No, And I'm quite surprised by it. Though, it's not as effective with me not being of Shadow...

    OOS: cutting short due to work
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:09 pm

    [ Tournament: ]

    Zev: Oof. *Pitches over slightly*

    *He suddenly turns it into an odd spin, sending a growing twister of Storm Flames across the ground - Straight towards Abneris*

    Zev: Murun~fufufufufu~!

    ...

    Misaki: Agh! *Grabs leg*

    *She suddenly growls at Perseus, eyes turning dangerous*

    Misaki: *Lunges, putting Perseus into a headlock with one arm; pressing the back of his head in between her left bicep and chest*

    *She then hooks her right arm up under Perseus' own right arm, pulling it back*

    Misaki: *Plants her right leg in between his legs, pushing his leg out at the knee*

    *Keeping him in that hold, she snarls*

    Misaki: Tell me when you want to fight seriously, and I'll let go - Or, you could try and break out.

    *She tightens her grapple on him cruelly*

    Misaki: I'd like to see that~!

    ...

    Xanxus: *Falls downward*

    *He fires both pistols, causing an explosion below him*

    Xanxus: *Rises, panting* ...This...Is what you get...For trifling...With the Varia.

    *As his scars start to fade, he drops to a splayed sitting position, one knee raised up*

    Xanxus: *Draws a metal flask out of his coat, unscrewing the top*

    *Placing it to his lips, Xanxus drinks the contents greedily*

    Xanxus: *Lowers the flask after a minute* Geeeh...

    *Screwing the top back on, he looks over at Xaldin*

    Xanxus: ...'Ey. You didn't go and die anyway, did you? That'd suck @ss.

    *He yawns loudly, wiping at his mouth with his sleeve*

    Xanxus: ...You're pretty strong. *Goes silent*

    *Some dust is picked up by the wind*

    ...

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Vi: *Stretches her legs, turning carefully onto her side*

    Ed: *Pokes legs upwards, twitching them around* Mmm.

    *She suddenly leaps up, running over to Vi*

    Ed: *Stands next to the couch* Vi-Vi.

    Vi: Mm-hmmm? *Looks at Ed, a bit of irritation in eyes*

    Ed: *Nudges Vi's stomach with the toe of raised foot* Lay on belly. Lay on belly.

    Vi: *Sighs* Mmmph... *Rolls onto stomach anyway*

    Ed: *Gently straddles Vi's lower back*

    Vi: *Looks over shoulder at her* Mmmph...! *Gives a warning glare*

    Ed: *Stretches hands out, wiggling fingers*

    Vi: *Glare turns angrier, before eyes soften* Mmm... *Turns head back around and rests cheek on pillow, laying splinted left arm over couch's arm and folding right arm up close to self*

    Ed: *Has begun massaging Vi's back, managing to find and ease every tense spot and avoid worsening any wounds*

    Vi: *Sighs peacefully, falling silent*

    Ed: *Face is unreadable...*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13587
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:37 pm

    *Abneris is knocked down, and gets up*

    Abneris: "Quite a good round, sir." *juts his arm out as if to shake Zev's hand*

    ---

    *Perseus crumbles under Misaki's grasp, revealing that figure to be just a stone doll*

    *Perseus stabs Misaki from behind, but weakly, as if only to injure her*

    Perseus: "It's a quick and deceitful trick I learned from D-Klak. Now, concede."

    ---

    *D-Klak keeps force pushing at the wall, until he breaks open a hole he can squeeze through*

    *he crawls into the hole*

    ---

    *Klak nods*

    Me: True.....*screams a powerful blast of sonics*

    OOS: Wait, who is Nadle fighting? And although I posted her actions, who is Larxene fighting?


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:00 pm

    [ Tournament: ]

    Zev: *Sticks staff out* Not shakin' yo' hand, silly. I know a trap when I see one.

    *He giggles softly under his breath*

    ...

    Misaki: *Spins, roundhouse kicking Perseus across the face*

    *She gives a slight sigh, rubbing at the rather shallow wound in her back...*

    Misaki: ...Ah, well. Guess there's no helping it now.

    *She draws a pair of Desert Eagle pistols*

    Misaki: *Takes aim*

    ...

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Ed: *Continues massaging Vi's back*

    Vi: *Happily complies, laying on front peacefully*

    Ed: Was Vi-Vi tense? Tense-tense, a penny a pence, common sense, tense?

    Vi: Mmm-hmmm... *Nods quietly, not arguing with Ed's rhymes*

    Ed: *Uses thumbs to get at one particularly stressed spot*

    Vi: Mmmmm... *Smiles softly behind bandages*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:20 pm

    Yuuka: Namah... Nice to meet you~!

    Ursakune: I have been wondering, Yuuka, what is that metal ring strapped to your back?

    Yuuka: Well... Ummm... It's a... I'll show you~!

    *Yuuka takes the ring off her back and unfolds it, it becomes a sort of large spinning top*

    Yuuka: I use it for battles~!

    *She balances the spinning top on the floor, and then gets on top of it, balancing with one foot*

    Yuuka: And then-

    *Yuuka uses her wings to spin around, making the spinning top spin, the blades on the sides turned into a blur*

    Ursakune: Are you not dizzy?

    *Yuuka brings her wings out to stop herself and jumps off the spinning top, she manages to strap it back to her back before stumbling around with dizziness*

    Yuuka: You asked what it was...


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2074
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:05 pm

    *A small open-top ship pulls up and Aeturnus jumps on.*

    Aeturnus: Our computers have picked up a faint trail, we follow that. Oh and if you want to find Praepositus... *Throws tablet with Praepositus' coordinates on it.* You will find Praepositus there. Before he dissapeared off of our scan he was at Kakamu's funeral.

    *The open-top ship flies into one of the other ships, they all start moving towards the signal.*
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:30 pm

    *The army separates and stares at TBS and Flare*

    Random soldier: Hey! That looks like that Pulse guy from our universe!! *Points to Flare* But what the heck is that?! *Points to TBS*



    _________________
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:04 am

    TBS: Never mind that, now return from the universe from where you came!

    *The ground shakes as another being emerges from the shattered mirror*

    TBS: No... NO!

    *A large silver living star emerges, with a blue tear from one eye*

    SMTBS: And who... Are you?

    TBS: Go back! Go back you fool!

    SMTBS: I must be you... And you, must be me... Who survives? Let us see...

    *The tear on his face seems to be permanent, he closes his eyes, and everyone is blinded by light*

    SMTBS: In the absence of darkness... Light takes its place, let us not make haste... For only one of us can see, and that-

    *A massive explosion can be heard*

    SMTBS: IS ME!!!!

    *SMTBS punches TBS in the face, launching him into the air*

    TBS: A... ABSORB!

    *TBS absorbs most of the light blinding everyone, and focuses all the absorbed energy into a beam, which he fires at SMTBS*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:10 am

    OOS: Wow.

    *A white-armoured being looks up at the fight and thinks*

    ???: Hmm... It looks like that star-creature we brought along with us is fighting this universe's counterpart. I wonder what this universe's counterpart for me, Blackout, is!

    OOS: Dun dun dun.


    _________________
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2074
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 am

    Praepositus: I suppose that I should be grateful for your advice. Killing Klak may be in my interests, but why do you want him dead?
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:17 am

    *SMT walks up to Trantoshen*

    SMT: What a pathetic version of me. You can't even stand up, let alone fight!!

    Trantoshen: GraghhhhHHHHHH!!!!!

    *Trantoshen sidesweeps SMT onto the floor and starts punching him*


    _________________
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:37 am

    SMTBS: Focused light will not kill me, neither will it kill you. But who?

    *The light goes through SMTBS without damaging him, the light refracts off SMTBS and hits Flare*

    Flare: Argh!!

    SMTBS: AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

    *TBS, frustrated, attempts to punch SMTBS*

    SMTBS: Caught. But who would have thought?

    *SMTBS catches TBS' hand and head-butts him, launching him a few feet*

    *SMTBS and TBS attempt to punch each other at the same time, and their fists meet*

    TBS: What is it... With the rhymes?

    SMTBS: Why do I rhyme? Because I have the time...

    ____________

    *Moss hugs her knees towards herself, rocking slightly, looking at Ed and Vi*

    Moss: Oh, my full name's Chlorophyll by the way...

    *She takes a lollipop and sucks on it childishly*





    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31427
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am

    *Blackout appears behind Shattered Mirror Blackout*

    Blackout: Guess.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7496
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Yenot on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:34 am

    OOS: Nadle WAS fighting Demyx, but he DQ'd himself
    And Larxene is fighting Asumaru

    *Xaldin is picked up by the medics, and escorted to the Infirmary*

    Medic: It's okay, he's Okay!
    ----
    *Lex is gone when D-Klak breaks through*

    *After a few seconds of confusion, he bursts from the ground beneath D-Klak, swatting him to the edge of the ring*

    Lex: *Abnoxious Bull Grunt*
    ----
    OOS: With Zexion, TECHNICALLY, all his abilities are tied to his book. But honestly, your approach makes more sense

    *Xonyt continues to laugh as the fire consumes it's master*
    ----
    *Asumaru breathes out a cloud of ash, obscuring the field, every breath his opponent takes brings her closer to un-consciousness*

    Asumaru: Thing with projectile attacks, is that with out a clear bead on your target, they become useless.

    *A blast of air punches Her, forcing her breath out*
    ----
    *Luxord takes the hit and tags Batera with one of his cards*

    *The card Detonates*

    Lux: Little gift from number VIII of our ranks
    ----
    *Kurenitsu assails Xemnas from behind, vanishing back into the illusions*
    ----
    *Roxas is burned, but he get's up anyway*

    Roxas: Not feeling so hot...

    *Tosses his keyblade in the air, which turns into large pillars of Pure Light*

    Roxas: Eat my Final Limit...EVENT HORIZON!

    *The field blurs into oblivion*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:33 am

    [ Ironclad: ]

    Namah: *Smiles at Yuuka* That's pretty cool.

    Chrome: *Is sitting on the couch, sipping a glass of water*

    Wisp: *Is hovering in a corner, watching everyone*

    Squalo: *Has sat down, scowling, a vein bulging above eye* No one. Say. Anything.

    Belphegor: ...Snrk.

    Squalo: *Growls quietly...*

    ...

    [ Bebop II: ]

    Vi: *Looks at Moss, gently tugging bandages outward to speak* That's a cool name. *She smiles, replacing the bandages*

    Ed: *Is still massaging Vi's back* Vi-Vi needs to rest more often. Way too tense.

    Vi: *Nods* Mmm-hmmm... *Seems to sink a bit into the couch*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:59 am

    Yuuka: Thanks...

    *She stumbles around for a bit before becoming normal again*

    Yuuka: The only thing is that I get dizzy whenever I do that, so I don't use it that often...

    Ursakune: Indeed you shouldn't.

    ______

    Moss: Hehehe~!

    *Moss starts fiddling with her shoes*

    ______

    *Shattered Mirror Moss steps out of the Shattered mirror, she has black hair and grey eyes, the vine clothing is absent, and replaced with a black top and red shorts, she has a MASSIVE thick sword strapped to her back, but it doesn't seem to encumber her, she walks slowly, smiling deviously*

    SMM: Hehe~! Killing her is going to be so much fun~! First, i'll kill her friends in front of her, watch her scream, and then take out her organs. One. By. One...

    *She looks to the sky and thrusts her hands to the side*

    SMM: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! AHAHAHHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! It's all so hysterical! So... FUNNY!!!

    *She jumps right off the whole planet and makes her way to the Ironclad and the Bepbop II, not seeing the need to breathe*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:04 am

    Ed: *Finally gets off of Vi, ceasing the back massage*

    Vi: *Has become very calm, laying peacefully on the couch* Mmmmm...

    Ed: *Scampers out of the room yet again*

    *She soon returns carrying a large plastic, gridded box*

    Ed: *Sits down next to Moss* Lookie lookie~!

    *Inside of the box are several meteorites; some glassy, some rocky, some monochromatic, some black with an iridescent sheen*

    Ed: Cool, huh? *Smiles*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:08 am

    *Moss' childish side is revealed*

    Moss: Those are SO cool~!

    *She stares at the meteorites, her eyes glistening*

    Moss: Where did you get them?


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:10 am

    Ed: Lotsa places!

    *She picks up one - About the size of her hand, teardrop-shaped, with one half rough and one half polished down smooth*

    Ed: Found this one on a big desert planet! Wanna see something really cool?

    *Her smile widens...*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:16 am

    Moss: You know it!

    *She smiles*

    ______

    *SMM is about half way to the Ironclad/Bepbop II*

    SMM: Kill... Kill... Heheheheh... AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:21 am

    Ed: M'kay! *Remains holding the meteorite*

    *She wraps her other hand in Moss' own hand*

    Ed: *Closes eyes, focusing intently on something...*

    *Suddenly, Moss finds herself entering some kind of vision*

    *First is a massive explosion; great warmth, but no pain*

    *Next, she's hurtling across time and space - Stars and planets and nebulae whirling past*

    *Soon, a large, dusty-looking planet comes up*

    *Moss enters the atmosphere, heating up*

    *Instead of pain, there's the feeling of being purified; unnecessary elements being peeled away from the core*

    *Before she knows it, she hits the ground - Instead of great pain, it's like falling into a warm bath*

    *The vision soon fades, as Ed releases Moss' hand*

    Ed: Cool, huh~?
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:30 am

    Moss: That was awesome~!

    *Her smile stays on her face, and she seems so happy she should be fined for it*

    Moss: *Giggle*

    * She starts playing with Ed's hair, running it through her fingers*

    _______

    *SMM is almost there*

    SMM: Nothing's gonna stop me now~!

    *She smashes through a massive meteor with her fist*

    SMM: Now for the plan...



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:34 am

    Ed: *Makes an odd purring noise*

    *She wiggles her legs around, cuddling up against Moss*

    Vi: *Watches the two with a smile behind her bandages...*

    Ed: *Looks up at Moss* Wanna go meteorite-huntin' with Ed sometime? We might find ones we can sell!

    *She pulls her goggles down so they hang around her neck*

    Ed: *Gives Moss a kind, pure smile*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:38 am

    Moss: Yeah, sure!

    *She continues to play with Ed's hair, twisting it around her fingers and then releasing it*

    Moss: But where would we go?

    *She gives a childish smile*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 am

    Ed: *Giggles* Lotsa places!

    *She remains cuddled up against Moss*

    ...

    Squalo: *Looks off to the side* ...Voi.

    Belphegor: I hear it...Some manic banshee's headed our way.

    Fran: Any banshee can't be worse that Bel-sempai's obnoxious, arrogant voice.

    *He sighs, pulling a knife out of the side of his helmet*

    Lussuria: I'm sure we'll all be fine~!

    Levi: *Grunts*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:06 am

    *Moss sucks on her lollipop, still playing with Ed's hair*

    Moss: *Giggles*

    _____

    SMM:*Vanishes*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4660
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:16 am

    Squalo: ...Gone.

    Belphegor: Good riddance. Enough psycho-chicks on this Space Station for me.

    *He turns to see Namah glaring venomously at him*

    Belphegor: Ushishi. *Gives her a crass wave*

    ...

    Ed: *Snores softly*

    *She still holds the box of meteorites on her lap*

    Vi: *Watches silently, still smiling*

    *The bebop jazz keeps playing*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13587
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Klak on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:29 pm

    *Abneris's hand no longer looks like his hand, but instead a bomb which falls to the ground*

    Abneris: "Forgive me sir, but I have been learning too much from D-Klak." *he kicks the bomb to Zev's face*

    ---

    *Perseus gets up, and draws his sword*

    Perseus: "Hit me with your best shot!"

    ---

    FK: "*devilishly smiling* Why would I want myself to die? Do you want the truth Praepositus, or another lie? Or will you do things without question, much like you killed all those civilians on Wayland?"

    ---

    *D-Klak is hurt, but before he falls out of the ring, he moves like an acrobat back to the center*

    *he summons a blast of sonics and projects it at the Silent Hero*

    ----
    *Zexion screams, and the fire is quenched*

    *he collapses, and the medics come to take him out*

    Zexion: "Xonyt, we'll settle this later...."

    ---

    *the incinerated Baterra is missing an arm*

    Baterra: "Ah! Tis only a flesh wound!" *shape shifts into the black knight, and smacks the floor, creating a shockwave headed right for Luxord*

    ---

    *Xemnas is hit, but he also disappears*

    *On a higher level of the Arena, he stands, staring down into the field*

    ---

    *Axel is on the floor, moaning*

    Axel: "Hey, slick. Slow down, I almost got killed here. Then again, do I even exist...?"

    *medics come, and take him away*

    ---

    OOS: Oh don't look at me like that. It's KH accurate anyways. Thanks for the help Ynot.

    *Larxene falls to the floor, but then raises her arm*

    Larxene: "I didn't....*puff* come....*puff* for advice!!"

    *a strike of lightning falls to her hand, clearing some of the ash*

    *Another falls on Asumaru*

    ---

    *Klak continues his power scream at Hokagetsu*


    _________________


    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4087
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by helo frens on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:12 pm

    *SMM reappears in the room where Ursakune, Yuuka and Shroom are*

    SMM: Hello.

    *She turns towards Fran*

    SMM: You call that a knife!? THIS, IS A KNIFE!!!

    *She takes out her massive thick sword*

    Shroom: Uhhh, that's a sword.

    SMM: Hmmm?

    *SMM turns to Shroom, smiling*

    SMM: I'm going to kill you... SO PAINFULLY! YOU ARE GOING TO BE SCREAMING FOR MERCY!!!!

    *SMM tries to sweep Shroom's legs with her sword, but he jumps into the air*

    Shroom: You look familiar... Your fighting style is familiar...

    Shroom: Moss!?

    * He kicks down at SMM, but she dodges*

    SMM: Wrong, wrong ,wrong... I am not the Moss YOU know... I AM SHATTERED MIRROR MOSS!!!!!!

    *She jumps into the air next to Shroom*

    Shroom: SHORY-

    SMM: SHORYUKEN!!!

    *SMM's shoryuken lands first, and Shroom is launched several metres into the air*

    Shroom: ZIN TAIJUTSU!!

    *Shroom launches into a spinning kick in mid air, and it hits SMM's face full on, she lands on the ground with a thud*

    SMM: My face... My... Pretty face... I'LL KILL YOU, YOU BRAT!!!

    Shroom: I think we both know that won't happen.

    SMM: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!


    *She runs screaming with rage, not at Shroom, but towards the Bepbop*




    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:31 pm

    SMB: I think it's YOU!

    *SMB turns around and fires a pulse blast at Blackout, sending him flying backwards into a chair*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31427
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:47 am

    *Blackout blocks the blast*

    Blackout: DEATH EATER MODE! *turns into a cloud of smoke and starts circling SMB at high speed, shooting Nox blasts at him*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2074
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Adrastos on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:03 am

    *The four human ships continue on their way to the pirates and the Keruvim.*

    Pilot 1: It shouldn't be too long before we reach those rogues.

    ---

    Praepositus: Not killing those civilians would have shown weakness. The ability to follow orders without question is the greatest virtue a soldier can posess. I am under no orders and would like the truth.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:17 am

    *SMB turns into light energy and launches himself at Blackout. When they collide, the light and shadow energy splits up and SMB and Blackout reform*

    SMB: I've fought Death Eaters before. It's a shame to see that I am one in this universe.

    *SMB picks up the chair and throws it at Blackout*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31427
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:20 am

    *Blackout jumps, grabs the chair in mid-air, and hits SMB with it while flying over him, in awesome slow-motion*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:25 am

    *Said chair breaks over SMB's head in awesome slow-motion, and SMB falls to the floor*

    *Meanwhile, Trantoshen continues punching SMT*



    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31427
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:28 am

    *Blackout picks up SMB by the neck, throws him into a wall and blasts him with lightning*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:31 am

    *SMB appears to be not moving, but when Blackout approaches him an energy blast from SMB's chest sends Blackout flying*

    OOS: IRON MAN.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31427
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:34 am

    *Blackout shrugs off the hit, then uses heat vision at SMB's chest*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:36 am

    *The heat vision blast deflects off SMB's arm and hits Blackout in the face*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31427
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:39 am

    *.....then deflects off Blackout's face and hits SMB's eye*

    SMB: THE GOGGLES THEY DO NOTHING! Razz


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:43 am

    *SMB blindly fires lightning at where Blackout was standing while clutching his eyes*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31427
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:45 am

    *Blackout moves out of the way, then fires plasma at SMB's legs*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:47 am

    *By pure chance SMB stumbles out of the way of the plasma*

    SMB: Wait... I don't NEED to see in my light form!

    *SMB turns into light energy which ploughs into Blackout*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31427
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:48 am

    *Blackout is knocked down, but then traps SMB in a shadow cloud*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:59 am

    *SMB reforms and destroys the shadow cloud with concentrated light energy*

    SMB: Looks like you and me are evenly matched.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31427
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:01 am

    Blackout: Nope.

    *SMB suddenly finds himself wrapped in chains made of Unicron energy*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:05 am

    SMB: This... feels like... Unicron energy! I don't have Unicron energy!

    *SMB struggles to get out of the chains*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31427
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:07 am

    Blackout: That's the difference between you and I, my Shattered Mirror counterpart. I am not afraid to gain power. Now, tell me. How did you get here?


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13056
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Kon on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:15 am

    SMB: Isn't it obvious? Just look up!

    *SMB and Blackout look at the silver Shattered Mirror II hovering above them*

    SMB: Our version of Trantoshen, Kakamu's son, escaped from this universe through the Shattered Mirror I just before it was destroyed years ago. In our universe, he began gathering up the remainder of the Brotherhood employees and together, we built that.

    *They look up again at the Shattered Mirror II*

    SMB: Now we shall conquer this universe which is rightfully ours for good this time. Satisfied?


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31427
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Heat on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:20 am

    Blackout: No. You see, this is my universe to conquer. Not yours. And since you disagree, you must be eliminated. *blasts the SM2 with Unicron energy*

    *it falls and crushes SMB*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPower Battles

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:22 pm