BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12957
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:10 am

    <Elevator shaft, BZP Admin HQ>

    *KoN blasts B6's banhammer out of his hand, sending it plummeting into the darkness below*

    -----------------------------------------

    <Tatooine>

    Seran: Exceellent! I think I can feet a few of you in my starfighter, we're getting off thees planet!

    *A hut can be seen on the horizon*

    -----------------------------------------

    <Demon's Run, ZFT base>

    Yon: Yeah, we're... uh... ZFT, that's the one.

    *swinging his arms behind him, he unleashes a massive eyebeam blast at the ground in front of Abneris, sending rubble flying up in his face*

    Yon: Woah. I'm never gonna get used to that. Still hurts a bit. *he rubs his head*

    -------------------------------------

    Nyatera: We'll have your head for this! *She shouts just as the door closes*


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:53 am

    [ Kami, Kaze & Sreda's Location (???): ]

    *A feeling of anxiety grows in them*

    *It feels as if a great calamity is about to strike*

    *With a blinding flash of green, the embodiment of calamity appears*

    Jack Noir: *Sniffs the air, gazing about*

    *He still wears the armband and hat he's claimed as trophies*

    *Spotting the three Toa Idiotas, he growls dangerously*

    *He begins to approach, hand glowing with green energy*

    *Abruptly, however, a wall of flashing white-and-black energy - Surrounded by a wispy, ochre-yellow aura - Appears, completely separating him from the group*

    *With a click-clacking noise, a walkie talkie appearifies on the floor near them*

    *Yet instead of just speaking, it forms a holographic beamm that runs through several lines of text*

    *A certain aggravated, lisping voice comes through*

    Sollux: Good griief. Ii can't do anythiing wiithout 2omeone gettiing waii2t-deep iin 2hiit. The name'2 2ollux Captor. Look, Ii don't know why Jack Noiir ii2 after you three, but you'll only 2urviive iif you work wiith me to 2urviive thii2.

    *The typing of a keyboard can be heard*

    ---

    [ ???, Computer Lab: ]

    *On the floor, Vriska lays bandaged, bloodied, but stable*

    *Now, Sollux's appearance can be seen - He has pale gray skin and short, messy black hair, much like Vriska and Aradia. However, his eyes are covered by large, oval-framed sunglasses - The left frame black, the right frame white - And he has horns in two differently-sized sets, the smaller pair just inside the larger, outer pair. He wears a black t-shirt with the symbol for Gemini in ochre on the chest, gray jeans, and sneakers; colored the same and on the same sides as his glasses.*

    Sollux: *Talking into computer headset while typing* Ii need you three two - Let'2 2ee... - Diig about half a foot down iinto the diirt underneath thii2 walkiie talkiie. A2 2oon a2 you have the box, open iit up, take the content2 out, throw iit at Noiir, and run.

    *Eyes alternatingly flashing at a greater rate, the same wispy aura as the barrier appears around him*

    Sollux: *Mutter* Thii2 ii2 2uch bull2hiit.

    ---

    *Abruptly, the barrier ruptures*

    *Snarling, Jack Noir takes flight and gathers green fire to his fist up above*

    *However, he's thrown back slightly - Having lost focus, his blast sears off in a random bolt and disappears into the sky*

    *Before him hovers an exact replica of Sollux, but somewhat limp and partially-transparent*

    *Drawing his hand through the air, he abruptly jabs forward*

    Jack Noir: *Is shoved back slightly, but with a roar, descends on him*

    *As he proceeds to hack into the copy - Causing its semi-transparent, ochre blood to splatter madly - Sollux speaks through the walkie talkie again*

    Sollux: Iit won't be long before Jack remember2 that triick. Tiime ii2 2hort.

    *More furious typing can be heard*


    Last edited by RARE Zev on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7417
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:48 am

    *Getting nervous from the darkness surrounding him and Jade on the planet, he reached into the his pocket and pulled out a block of water. Placing it over Jade's form, he snapped his fingers, allowing the rule of gravity and fluids to take hold on the super-cold water he had place.*

    USarge: "Wakey-Wakey...."

    *With a splash, and fell down on Jade's slumbering form...*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:31 am

    MK: Okay, so if the Architect hates The Lego replacement of Bionicle that shall not be said on BZPB, do you hate The Lego replacement of Bionicle that shall not be said on BZPB more? Realize that this means you hate all HF fans and wish to purge them. Black Six is okay with The Lego replacement of Bionicle that shall not be said on BZPB. So was Uterio di Armechio. Whatcha gonna do about it?

    ---

    D-Klak: "Awww, come on Lady Aster! Tell me! Come back! *chuckles* BABY, COME BACK! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME! No, seriously, it's my bad."

    ---

    *Abneris is hit by both the lightning bolt and the Yon blast, and is knocked upward into the air. He grunts in pain, but regains his balance mid-air*

    *Suddenly, he drops behind SM Nyatera, and before she can move out of the way, he puts his arm around her neck. He points his other hand at her face. It is glowing with flames*

    *any move, and she might just die*

    Abneris: "Do. Not. Call. Me. Stupid."

    *he lets her go*

    Abneris: "If you both are ZFT, then I do believe we are on the same side, sirs! You would not want me to report you attacking a superior officer, would you? And if there are any problems, you can check with DM Helryx, sir. She is an operative of this very organization."

    ---

    DU Uterio: "Well, it hurt pretty damn hard. How are you feeling?"

    ---

    *Quick Billy and the pirates are pinned*

    Quick Billy: "Dang flabbit."

    *Suddenly, a familiar figure is seen limping towards them in the distance*

    *SM Treveya, Keichi, and Treskis arrive*

    Treskis: "It bloody worked-des."

    *they get to cover and fire lasers at the droids, while the figure is still moving towards them. It seems to be carrying a body of some sort*

    ---

    *Klak and his group finally arrive on Malchior IV. They eventually make it to the hospital where Nadle is staying*

    Me: ...and that's what happened. Sorry to give you such bad news at an inopportune time.

    Nadle: "Do not worry. These events were all unexpected. The robot, Caiaphus, the clones. By the way, Jortenn, forgive me for the pain that I have afflicted on y-erm, I mean-your 'father'."

    Jortenn: "All is forgiven, brother. So is the will of the Shepherd."

    Rainn: "Amen."

    *they continue talking*

    *Meanwhile, some Nynrah Ghosts, including the Norman herself, are researching the Baterra's reprogramming*

    ---

    *Future. F-Klak's lair*

    FK: "What a wonderful conquest of a wonderful snowy planet. Although Blackout proved himself to be a nuisance. Especially when he mentioned Treveya. Was I supposed to feel remorse over that?"

    Raziel: *comes out of a portal* "I know the truth now. I know it!"

    FK: "Which truth? What point of view?"

    Raziel: "The one about your origin. You changed Klak and his reputation....you vile monster."

    FK: "Hmm. So you know the exact details now. I was shocked when I discovered it myself. Of course, it helped in his transformation."




    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:10 pm

    [ Sarge's Planet: ]

    *All is silent for a few moments*

    *Sitting upright with a flat glare, Jade snaps her fingers*

    *With a scintillating ripple of green, her clothes, skin and hair are dried*

    *Raising her hand upward, she causes a bright, artificial sun to illuminate a wide area*

    Jade: That better for you? We still need a plan.

    *Abruptly, a ringing noise can be heard*

    *Taking off her glasses, Jade puts on a more high-tech, solid green pair*

    Jade: *Groans* Not him! I'm not in the mood for this...

    *Forming a holographic keyboard, she begins typing*

    *The two go back and forth for a while*

    *Eventually, Jade puts on her old glasses and looks to Sarge*

    Jade: I think, if we can get User Zev's help, we might be able to have a better chance using the Shadow's help. He's the Heir of Heart - He's settled intergalactic wars peacefully by himself in the last Session. If anyone can find some way to negotiate between us and a being like the Shadow, it's him.

    *With a sigh, she runs her fingers through her slightly dirty, sweaty hair*

    Jade: Too bad he's impossible to track. And my hair stinks. *Groan*

    *She looks to USarge for any suggestions at all*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Computer Lab: ]

    *As Sollux tries to help the three Idiotas, Vriska wheezes in her sleep*

    *Still firmly unconscious, the onset of nightmares begin*

    ---

    *In childhood, Vriska stands before a massive creature*

    *Gazing upward, it can be seen that her left eye has a strangely-shaped pupil*

    *As it turns to look down at the horrified girl, it can be seen to be a horrific spider*

    *Opening its jaws, the beast screeches - Causing Vriska to tumble back onto her bottom and cower away*

    ???: *Glares down at her, clicking and clacking deep within its body towards her*

    Vriska: 8ut, 8ut, how can I possi8ly feed you........?

    ???: *Hisses loudly, lowering its face - Saliva runs down in rivulets*

    Vriska: Aaaaaaaah........ *Transparent blue tears begin to well up dangerously*

    ???: ... *Gives an approximate sigh* ... *Reaches out with its mandibles, each long as proportional arms*

    *Holding Vriska with the utmost care, it begins to spin gossamer-light webs around her*

    *Having formed a loose coccoon, it holds Vriska to the side of its huge body*

    Vriska: Hic, hic........Oooooooogh........

    *She finds herself calmed by the sound of two heartbeats*

    *Soon enough, Vriska drifts off to sleep*

    ???: *Sets her down on the stone outcropping, just beyond a passage and stairs*

    *Chittering exasperatedly, it settles down for a nap as well*

    *For a time, at least, Vriska can sleep soundly*

    *Soon, she'll have little peace to rest*


    ---

    *Back in the chamber, Vriska stomps down*

    *She tosses a couple of bodies - The same race as her, covered in blood (one lime-green, one pale yellow)*

    *Rising up again, the massive spider uses its mandibles to gobble down the bodies*

    Vriska: That's to hold you over for a while. Redglare and I will 8e going on a 8ig campaign to take care of a Thieves' Guild. You should 8e full for the rest of the night, then.

    ???: *Chitters and hisses at her hungrily, drooling rivers onto its web below*

    Vriska: Gah, shut up already!!!!!!!! I know the deal, if I can't feed you, I'm next on the menu! When you throw it at me every single day, it loses all threat! You're half-8lind, you can 8arely hear, and you're slow as continental drift! If I don't keep up with feeding you and let you 8ite it, I'll 8e culled for failing to take care of you! If you'll just let me keep up my damned part of the 8argain, all you have to do is not get yourself killed somehow, and 8oth of us will be fine.

    ???: ... *Hisses long and loud, before scuttling about a while to get comfortable* ...

    Vriska: That's right. Just sit here, 8e a good lusus, and don't try to follow. I promise I'll have a nice, 8ig load of suckers who thought they could 8eat me and Redglare to fill your 8elly up good........All you have to do is 8ehave... *Snort* Fat chance of that happening. A8out as likely as you doing anything to take care of me or 8eing there when I f###ing need you, now that I'm a8le to hunt.

    *With that, she retreats up the stairs - Never once turning her back*

    Lusus: ... *Begins to snooze quietly* ...


    ---

    Vriska: *Shifts fretfully in her sleep*

    *For a time, the dream has paused*

    *Now, she rests in darkness*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7417
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:21 pm

    *USarge shrugs, and walks closer to the sun, looking uneasily at the darkness before putting up a ring of red lights outside the ring of light, outposts to the base...*

    USarge:"Thanks...also I doubt anyone can communicate with it...the most it does with me is try to kill me or turn off the lights to try to drop my wit.

    Although I can get it into a blind rage so that it'll go after Your big bad...but looking at what we're dealing with, I think it would only fight for a few minutes before withdrawing, from what I read in my old notes and stuff."

    *He pauses and looks at the ring of lights, before focusing back on Jade.*

    USarge:"hmmm.... at this point we can either focus on finding User Zev or a contact of that guy, or we can focus on finding the ship that you mentioned he took...

    if he still has an interest in that ship, he'll come to us, and if he doesn't we get the ship back and can use it ourselves...

    Flipside is, if we focus on getting the shadow to engage with Jack Noir or Lord E, It'll force it to either risk getting dispersed, which would keep it away for a nice long while, or at best it'll make it retreat and re-focus on finding me.

    So I guess I'll give you these two options: with keep hunting mister invisible ship, then get around to boarding it, or we focus on getting the Shadow to get into a fight with either lord E or Jack Noir, so that I can gain some breathing room to help you for this conflict."


    *While he's been talking he has pulled out a notebook, and is writing out some formula*

    USarge:"I think that if the shadow engaged Noir, it would buy me enough time to deal with everything that's going on...so My personal recommendation is getting the shadow in a fistfight...
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:39 am

    [ USarge's Planet: ]

    Jade: That sounds good to me. Just...

    *With a pause, she forms a brush to idly work some kinks out of her haie*

    Jade: ...Just...Let me not have to watch if Jack is going to die, okay?

    *She gazes past him, towards the shadow's terminating ring*

    Jade: ....Well...If you don't mind another longwinded story...May I tell you the whole business with Jadesprite and how I got these ears?

    Jade: I just...Need to not think about Jack a while.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Computer Lab: ]

    Sollux: *Sighs out a curse as he continues his task*

    *Meanwhile, Vriska has settled down in her sleep*

    *Her dreams pick up once again*

    ---

    *The scene is very bleak*

    *The sky is black, with clouds of scarlet and dark purple smog hanging in it; no grass can be seen for miles, and sickly, twisted trees claw up from the dirt; any bodies of water look polluted and foul*

    *In one particular area, on two mesas rest a pair of castle-like structures, between which is an incredibly deep ravine - Towards one, a comparitively tiny figure drags three bodies in either hand*

    *To the edge of the ravine she heads, stepping into some kind of mechanical elevator that periodically sparks and rattles on its vertical rails without moving*

    *With a screech of its cables, the elevator descends to rest on a platform built onto a stone ledge, below which are a pair of huge webs*

    *Out onto the stone ledge Vriska heads, then through a passage with several windows to show the growing frequency of the giant webs from before*

    *Soon, she arrives before a giant, winding staircase; yet ducks out another doorway with her grisly baggage in tow*

    *On the next ledge, she waits for the huge beast from before to arise*

    *Indeed, in no time at all, the massive creature raises its head with a hungry cry*

    Vriska: Here you go: Six fresh losers from a 8itchin' campaign that's sure to win me a ton of fame around the 8lu88ering, idiot masses. *Tosses the bodies*

    Lusus: *Spears two bodies in each mandible, while gobbling down the other two* ... *Stares*

    Vriska: ........What? Want me to keep you company? I thought you said you didn't want to spend much time together after the last time you 8 a 8ig meal like this........8ut I guess I can do that, whatever. *Plops down a ways away from the edge of the outcropping*

    Lusus: ... *Chitters quietly, before taking a body splattered in pale brown blood off its mandible to eat* ... *Tilts its head when Vriska doesn't respond* ...

    Vriska: Sorry. It's just........Wow. You rarely 8ring FLARP up, even in the rare time you want me to stay. Well, Redglare and I took out a whole Thieves' Guild. There were seventeen of those wild sons-of-8itches, and none of them went down easy!!!!!!!!

    Vriska: Redglare only let me take these six 8ecause they got killed in the crossfire - I don't think she knows I'm 8l8antly lying when I tell her I'm giving them a proper 8urial, 8ut if she does know, then she must not plan on doing anything about it.

    Lusus: *Gives a quiet churring, still chewing on the second body* ... *Gllph* ... *As a small trickle of olive-green blood leaks from its jaws, it chitters inquisitively again*

    Vriska: Redglare???????? I suppose I've not told you much a8out her. Thought I did, 8ut no matter. Well, she's cool. Real cool, and gr8 at 8usting heads in our campaigns. She's o8sessed with 8eing a legislascer8or, 8ut I don't see any reason to challenge it.

    Vriska: We make a kickass team. Most of the loot I didn't get from my Ancestor's ship, I got in campaigns with her. I wouldn't consider her a matesprit any day, and she's just 8arely not close enough to 8e my moirail, 8ut all the same, she's one gr8 friend.

    *For a long, long time, even after the lusus is done eating, Vriska and it go back and forth - The lusus asking her to explain facets of her life, Vriska asking similar questions about being a lusus*

    *Before Vriska knows it, it's been so long that she's fallen right to sleep*

    Lusus: ... *Gazes at the sky lightening up above* ... *Chitters quietly, reaching down* ...

    *It wraps Vriska in a thin coccoon - This one with a hood that she can breathe and faintly see through*

    *Setting her on a perilous web beside itself, it goes into a half-nap as it digests its meal*

    *Above the edge of the ravine, groaning, dessicated figures look over*

    *However, as the day wears on, none of them dare descend*

    *Much later, as night came again, Vriska's coccoon was set on the outcropping*

    *Once she tore her way out, Vriska gave her lusus whispered thanks*

    *Up the stairway she headed to her main "castle"*


    ---

    *In her room, Vriska stretches while sat in her computer chair*

    *All around, broken and unbroken magical eight-balls litter her floor, as well as a couple of large, ominous looking, half-finished machines*

    *Up on her walls are spreadsheets and a poster for the game "FLARP" she mentioned; on her desk, beside her computer are a glass case containing a Roman augur's wand and a smaller case containng a tarot deck, as well as five d12 and two d20 dice scattered haphazardly*

    *Last of all, what looks like a cue ball lies on a cushion beside her keyboard, on the other side as her mouse and its pad*

    *Glancing around, Vriska picks up the ball and focused on it - Her left eye's pupils gleaming strangely*

    *Whispering an unheard question, she pauses; then cackles gleefully and sets the ball down*

    *Standing up, she waltzes out and down a hallway*

    *Past the large plaque adorned with the named RESPITEBLOCK outside her room and down a flight of stairs, Vriska heads in a hurry*

    *She goes past a number of huge machines, and a massive room containing mountains of gold and gems*

    *After a few minutes, she reaches a familiarly ominous staircase and heads down sans hesitation*

    *Once at the familiar rocky outcropping, Vriska gazes up past her lusus and its web*

    *Hung high above on a number of chains is some blue, conical device pointing down*

    Lusus: *Rises up, chittering quietly at her* ... *Wipes at mouth with mandibles, removing a large splotch of reddish-brown blood*

    Vriska: Nothing! Well........I asked the Oracle 8all Thingamajig, and it said my Catenative Doomsday Dice Cascader will work perfectly one year from now!!!!!!!!

    Lusus: ... *Chitters quietly, its eight eyes blinking wearily and at random* ...

    Vriska: Well, I put a lot of doomsday theory research to work for me on it!!!!!!!! It starts with the center module 8eing pressed, then gener8s a random num8er for each of the other modules! Then, once they're pressed in sequence, they each multiply their generated num8er by another random num8er! Finally, when all the activ8ed modules are pressed, their results are multiplied by the next module in the sequence, and the final sum is done as damage to the opponent!!!!!!!! Isn't it gr8????????

    Lusus: ... *Hisses out a sigh, raising a long leg to scratch behind its head* ... *Drools, incredibly tired, and chitters at Vriska - Frequently stopping to give a yawn of its fetid breath* ...

    Vriska: I know, I know, you're tired, 8ut this is awesome right here!!!!!!!! Not only does my most relia8le oracle - Much 8etter than those dodgy little 8lack and white ones - Say it'll work, 8ut that means all the loot I put into it was totally worth it! This is something to 8e gr8ful for!

    Lusus: ... *Raises head up, looking at Vriska's castle-structure high above* ... *Chitters out a question, before yawning and trying to rouse itself for the night* ...

    Vriska: ........Yeah, you're right - Half-asleep and half-8lind as you are. My hive does inspire a good 8it of awe, and I like having people scared of me. *Pauses*

    Lusus: ... *Chitters in a questioning way, now spearing leftovers off its jaws to shovel into mouth* ...

    Vriska: You prolly wouldn't understand........8ut I'm kind of sick of what my hive represents. I made it when I was a kid, and........I dunno. May8e my tastes have changed. *Shrug* There should 8e some FLARPers to kill and 8ring to you somewhere near8y. Every FLARPer on Alternia wants to 8e known as the one who defeated the gr8 and terri8le Marquise Spinneret Mindfang, and I love seeing how they 8reak character just as they're dying.

    *With a dark chuckle, she heads up the stairs as the last dregs of sunlight fade from the sky, and a pink moon can be seen retreating over the horizon from another green moon, both only visible because the polluted clouds have yet to be lit by the latter*

    Lusus: ... *Stares after Vriska, shrugs, and returns to cleaning its jaws* ...


    ---

    *Now, the setting is the other hive*

    *Rather similar to Vriska's hive, it is nonetheless more boxy and compact*

    *In a workshop, another of Vriska's race sits over a hastily-made gurney*

    *He has gray skin like hers, jawlength, mostly-straight, messy hair, bags under his eyes, and a number of teeth missing; one of his horns is ended by an arrowhead-tip, while the other's end is broken off. Meanwhile, he wears cracked, rectangular sunglasses, a black, sleeveless muscleshirt with the symbol for Saggitarius in blue on the chest, gray shorts, blue kneesocks, and matching black shoes and fingerless gloves*

    *Below his gaze, Vriska's chest heaves - Her left arm and eye are missing, splattered with blood, and the remnants of both still faintly trail smoke*

    Vriska: E........quius........Zahhak........Do........Something....!!!!

    Equius: Vriska...You've lost an %treme amount of b100d...I can fashion a replacement arm, but your eye, I can do nothing about. It 100ks to me like you'll be here a few days, if not wee%.

    Vriska: ....!!!! *Glares at him, then at the IVs hooked up to her and a number of both painkiller and blood packs*

    *As she takes in a wheezy, rattling breath, tears well up in her remaining eye and she begins to thrash slightly*

    Equius: *Jumps* Please, calm yourself, don't get %cited. I should have been more %act - You'll survive, I know for sure. And if nothing %acerbates your conditon, you'll be out in no more than eight or nine rotations. Unfortunately, your Vision Eightfold cannot be replaced.

    Vriska: ........ *Closes eyes with a sigh, and lays flat without struggle*

    Equius: *Nods, then turns to a horned robot nearby* Hand me that tissue scalpel.

    *As the machine hands him something, Equius's brow furrows in rage*

    *With a snarl, he sends the machine flying against the wall where it shatters*

    Equius: IDIOT MACHINE!! I SAID TISSUE SCALPEL, NOT BONE!! Forget it, I can get it myself.

    *He picks up the solid adamantium implement delicately - So as to not warp it too badly as he works*

    *Only slightly bending the handle, he begins to work on Vriska's injuries*

    *Occasionally, a bizarre, centaurian creature brings him a solid adamantium cup of milk on a similar tray*

    *At the last one, where Equius has nearly completed the arm, he stops to gaze at the creature*

    *It has a prominent nose, bald head, and mustache. Its abs and pecs are ridiculously muscular, and an udder hangs from its mid-abdomen*

    Equius: Thank you, Aurthour. Your assi%ance has been an immense help. I'm most glad to have a reliable, STRONG lusus like yourself. *Strains to hold back as he pats Aurthour on the head*

    Aurthour: ... *Cowers out of reflex, head rocking with each pat until a bruise is left* ...

    Equius: For such a strong lusus, you don't take even lovetaps well. Still, I apologize if I hurt you too badly. That bruise 100ks like it hur%...

    Aurthour: *Shakes head, giving a hushed whinny and a couple of little snorts*

    Equius: Very well. I'll be done here soon. Please, have a couple of b100dpacks ready for her recovery.

    Aurthour: *Nods, plodding off towards a medical refrigerator*

    Equius: *Gets back to work*


    ---

    *Still deep asleep, once again, Vriska's dream cuts off*

    Vriska: ... *Curls up on her side* ...
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7417
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:05 am

    *USarge nodds, and sits down on a nearby rock, his eyes shifting quickly to the red lights*

    USarge:"Sure, it's the least I can do considering what might happen. So, where/when does this whole thing begin?"
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:39 am

    [ Fanrong, Foggy Swamp: ]

    *The Swamp Monster has been severely battered by Namah's Ether Tendrils*

    Namah: *Sopping wet and coldly infuriated, sends a tendril spearing through one of the wooden mask's eyeholes*

    *As soon as her Ether Tendril fades, the Swamp Monster begins to slump downward*

    *However, it whips its body around and dives into a pool of stagnant water*

    *All returns to silence as Namah and Yoruichi wait for it to return*

    Zev: *Still wheezes raggedly, now twitching and struggling*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ USarge's Planet: ]

    Jade: Alright...Thanks.

    Jade: Well, in the previous Session, we were meant to Prototype two creatures each into hybrid sprites of a sort that would act as guides for later players: one before we entered play, and one after. It turned out that those we Prototyped before entering became part of Jack Noir. That's how Bec became a part of him.

    Jade: Thing is, I got an idea from a fellow player of mine, whose second Prototyping was himself from the future in another timeline. So, I used the - ...Body. The body, of my dreamself to Prototype with Becsprite. Each of us awoke physically as separate bodies to "dream" on one of the planet's two moons, and those dream selves were merged with us upon reaching God-Tier, by the way.

    Jade: The only problem is, Jadesprite remembered everything that had happened, how she died, and what she saw on the other side. For the longest time, she was inconsolable - She'd be no help to any future players, and if she hadn't calmed down, she'd probably hurt herself with Bec's powers.

    Jade: So, she eventually calmed down...To skip to the point, when I reached God-Tier, Jadesprite was merged with me, since she was technically still my dreamself. That's how I got these ears...

    Jade: ...And that's how I got about a third of Bec's power. Jack Noir has the other two-thirds or so.

    *Brush long forgotten, she gazes up at the artificial sun flickering above*

    Jade: ...It seems so...Far away. All that happened.

    *She falls silent, staring upward*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Computer Lab: ]

    Vriska: *Still dreams*

    *However, her dreams seem to be nearing an end*

    *She quivers in her sleep*

    ---

    Vriska: *Shakily rises from the floor*

    *Looking out her window, she sees countless meteors falling from the sky*

    *With an almighty crash and a beeping noise, her face pales*

    *Rushing out and down to her lusus's ravine, she looks up in terror*

    *A meteorite has struck one of the Catenative Doomsday Dice Cascader's support chains, weakening it*

    *As Equius's castle is blown open by another meteor, the young man cries out*

    *Though obscured, Vriska can see Aurthour's shadow against the canyon wall from the fires burning all around*

    *He falls, falls, kicking in terror, before impacting the Dice Cascader and violently bouncing back up and off to land on a wide ridge on Equius's mesa*

    *The button on top is hit, causing all of the nodes to flash and whirr*

    Vriska: *Gazes in shock at her lusus, which itself now stares up and tries in vain to flee*

    *However, with a loud trill and a burst of smoke, the Dice Cascader fizzles out*

    *For a while, a silence reigns - Relieved for Vriska, grieving for Equius*

    *Abruptly, Equius's castle and the upper-half of the mesa disappear - Causing the chains affixed to that to come undone*

    *With that shock, the other chain already hit snaps, followed by the rest, causing the Dice Cascader to swing down*

    *It slams into the side of Equius's mesa, explodes, and sends boulders raining down*

    Vriska's Lusus: *Pierces its front limbs into the other mesa and hauls itself over her*

    *Shocked, Vriska can only listen to its shrieks and the boulders striking it*

    *Finally, it slides down to slump in the bottom of the ravine*

    Lusus: ... *Screeches pitifully, bloodied and stuck under the rubble*

    Vriska: ........ *Takes the Fluorite Octet out of her pocket*

    *Dropping them silently to the ledge, she doesn't even look at the outcome*

    *With a flash of blue, a huge, sapphire and teal guillotine forms around the lusus's head*

    *It gives Vriska one last stare and a quiet chitter, before the blade drops*

    Vriska: *Pantlegs splattered with her guardian's blue blood, stares up at the sky*

    *A gigantic meteor is falling right towards her location*

    *With a flash, however, her entire mesa disappears*

    *The meteors continue to fall in droves*

    *Alternia is ravaged*


    ---

    Vriska: Guh........ *Finally awakens*

    *Still bandaged-up and bloodied, stares at the ceiling*

    *For a long time, she makes no moves or sounds*

    ---

    [ Elsewhere in the Complex: ]

    *A young member of the same race as Vriska sits before Equius*

    *Short and thin, with short, messy hair; large, bull-like horns; and mechanical legs, he gazes fretfully at Equius*

    Equius: Lowb100d Tavros. Have you been taking care of these legs like I a%ed you to?

    Tavros: uHHH, yEAH, eQUIUS! i'VE BEEN, uH, tAKING CARE OF THEM JUST LIKE YOU, uH, tOLD ME TO!

    Equius: ... *Flips open a panel on one outer-thigh, tinkering with the circuits*

    *Finally, he stands up, wiping his hands off with a white rag handed to him by a horned robot*

    Equius: Well, you've done an %cellent job of maintaining them, lowb100d. Run along.

    Tavros: uHHH, oKAY! tHANKS AGAIN, eQUIUS! *Hurries out*

    Equius: ... *Turns head slightly*

    *He notices quiet, excited whispers from behind some machinery*

    *With a sigh, he goes to carefully, carefully pick up a glass of milk*

    *Drinking it down, he savors the cold, sweet taste, calming him nic - *

    KREK-shhk-kch-chnk-chnk

    * - Aaaaand there goes the glass*

    *Splattered with milk and glass shards, Equius's brow furrows*

    HIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    Equius: *Grabs a couple of robots, lifting them clear of the ground and hurling them into the wall*

    *As they shatter, he listens as the whispers stop with a gasp*

    Equius: ...Come out whenever you like, Nepeta. I...I'm fine.

    *He picks up a towel and shakily cleans himself off*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Abandoned Planet?: ]

    *In a structure that wasn't there before - Seemingly crashed through the cave's roof - Gamzee inspects the place*

    *Picking up a pie tin filled with green slime, he samples a taste on his fingertip*

    *Nodding, he sets it inside of a large oven and wanders way*

    *Still watching, Master Big Star sighs aggravatedly*

    Master Big Star: That Sopor slime is what has made you such an imbecile from consumption, I hope you know?

    Gamzee: YoU JuSt gOtTa gO WiTh wHeRe yOuR HeArT Is aLl uP In bEiNg aT, YoU KnOw?

    Master Big Star: ... *Sighs shaking head* I really should give up with you.

    Gamzee: *With a determined face, sets up a unicycle that's too tall for him*

    *A leap atop it, and he's ready to go screaming - *

    BAF.

    * - In a forward ninety-degree faceplant*

    Master Big Star: *Watches on, bemused*

    Gamzee: *Lies there for a while*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:49 am

    <Jurai>

    Ulkesh: It is simple. Both parties to the treaty, ZFT and Jurai, agree to not engage in any hostilities against each other, or aid those who engage in hostilities against the other side.

    -----

    <BZP, Armoured Bus wreckage>

    *Tercio is thrown back by the hits, but only slightly*

    Tercio: Very well. You force me to use stronger measures.....

    *he fires lasers at MY*

    -----

    <BZP Admin HQ, elevator shaft>

    *the banhammer re-materializes in B6's hand*

    B6: Did you really think it was gonna be that easy?

    *he swings his banhammer at KoN*

    -----

    <BZP, MK v. Orion Pax>

    Orion: I choose to ignore your attempt to turn me to your side!

    *he drains air from the surrounding area, then fires it at MK in a devastating blast*

    -----

    <Tatooine>

    *Boris Johnson follows Seran*

    BJ: How big is your starfighter?

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Yon and SMN v. Abneris>

    SMN: Excuse me.

    *she takes out a Z-Phone, and starts typing on it*

    *finally, she puts it away*

    SMN: You are not listed in the database.

    *she charges another lightning bolt*

    -----

    <Cluster One, Nyatera's cell>

    DU Ultron: Reply: I think you'll find that anyone who tries to take my head will very much regret it.

    *he zaps Nyatera with lightning*

    -----

    <MECH shuttle>

    DUSheppard: I've been better.

    *the shuttle drops out of hyperspace, and arrives near what appears to be a large cylindrical station*

    DUSh: We need to go quiet now.....

    *he hits some buttons, and the shuttle cloaks itself*

    *they approach Aperture Science*

    -----

    <Mordor, TPK's chamber>

    *a hologram of a random person appears in front of TPK*

    RP: Sir, some pirates have arrived on the planet! We believe they're trying to get their hands on Uterio's corpse for some reason! We've got them pinned for now, but we could use some help!

    TPK: Very well.

    *pause for effect*

    TPK: Unleash the Series-1 droids.

    -----

    <Mordor, Droids v. Pirates>

    *the firefight continues, but the droidekas are now focusing their fire on the new arrivals*

    *suddenly, two random pirates are hit by plasma bursts*

    *some others turn to see Black Phantom, IG-88 and Straxus*

    Black Phantom: You have been identified as threats by the Great Beings. Our function is to terminate threats. You will be terminated.

    *Black Phantom and IG-88 start shooting at everyone who they don't recognize as a GB soldier, while Straxus takes out what appears to be a pickaxe and charges at Quick Billy*

    -----



    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:15 am

    [ Jurai: ]

    Emperor Azusa: Sweet! Let's get this baby signed!!

    *He whips out a pen to do so*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Equius's Workshop: ]

    Equius: *Has gotten to work on a large robot*

    *Meanwhile, the excited whispers have started up again in the female's voice*

    Nepeta: :33 < *ac k33ps low to the ground as she purrowls towards the old furriend of hers!*

    Equius: *Sighs, and keeps working*

    *However, he gets a sense of impending doom*

    Nepeta: :33 < *st33ling herself, ac purrepares herself, then leaps upon her furriend!!*

    Equius: [b]OOPH
    *Falls to the pouncegreeting*

    Nepeta: *Appears to be of the same race as Equius, with pale gray skin, jawlength, mussed, messy black hair, and a smile showing her fangs. From beneath her odd blue hat with its little white eyes and nose, cat ear-like horns poke out, and a fake tail hangs limpy behind her. She wears a black t-shirt with the sign for Leo in an odd green beneath her long coat, gray jeans, and worn boots*

    Equius: ...Nepeta...Please...%tricate yourself from me, and cease this f001ishness. I do not enjoy this horsing around.

    Nepeta: :33 Oh, fine! Oop, uh, "ac says." T33 h33! *Gets up off him* That pounce was almost purrfect, but I don't think I can match our gr33ting in the Land of Little Cubes and Tea back then!

    Equius: *Stands up, adjusting sunglasses* Yes, quite. Do you have your claws on you?

    Nepeta: *Holds up hands - Now garbed in gauntlets with long, pale blue claws*

    Equius: Good. Never can be too careful.

    Nepeta: ...t33 h33 *Glomp!*

    Equius: *Sigh* Nepeta Leijon, I told you to stop.

    *Nonetheless, he hugs her back as lightly as at all possible*

    *This still causes a little "oomph!" and a giggle*

    ---

    [ ???, Computer Lab: ]

    Vriska: *Still rests on the floor*

    *Eyes growing heavy, she closes her eyes*

    *She enters a different, half-lucid dream*

    *Her breathing slows*

    ---

    *The scene is a large, ocean planet*

    *Dotting the surface are large jungle islands, and the half-sunset of the entire sky is filled with glowing, multi-colored patterns that resemble archaic maps*

    *Atop a towering, separate island, the mesa atop which Vriska's hive still sits rests*

    *With a blip!, Equius appears in a portal and falls with a crash to just outside the hive*

    *He looks around cautiously, before a familiar figure leaps down from a tall ledge*

    Vriska: Welcome, comrade, to the Land of Maps and Treasure! 8itchin, 8n't it?

    Equius: For a highb100d as yourself, you are quite whimsical, Serket. Even in this new land, I would advise that you %ert whatever power of your will necessary to not descend into the filthy gutterb100ds' %treme lows of utter f001ishness.

    Vriska: *Just stares blankly at him, idly working her mechanical arm's elbow to make sure it's not catching*

    Equius: I must insi%. It is not right for ones of b100d hued such sapphirous b100 as ourselves to fraternize with the lower masses. I am di%oncerted to see their f00lish trifles rubbing off on you. Lowb100ds have no right to get above themselves, and as highb100ds, we are obligated to -

    Vriska: 8luh 8luh, 8luh 8luh 8luh, 8luuuuuuuuh. I found a map to a 8ow you miiiiiiiight find easier to not 8reak in two with your freakish strength. Interested? :::;]

    Equius: ...In that case, I suppose I can tolerate such f001ishness for but a short time. I have been seeking a bow which one so %traordinarily STRONG as myself can wield. Lead the way.

    Vriska: *Marches him down to a large dingy with huge metal oars*

    Equius: *Digs fingertips into the metal and rows with great speed*

    Vriska: *Cackles with glee, now that she has a fellow player* Honestly, I don't get you, and I'm quiiiiiiiite glad I don't, Equius. Seriously, 8roken 8ow halves? 1/2 8ows? How do you even wield that? Do you just go around 8eating the everloving sh!t out of the Imps and crap on your planet?

    Equius: [b]Sometimes.
    *Look of determination on face does not invite conversation*

    *They continue rowing as Vriska takes out a map to give directions*


    ---

    *Now, the scene is different*

    *In a perpetual night, the gloomy desert bears several mountains and entrances to caves*

    *Atop a massive dune, the remains of Equius's hive sits grimly*

    Vriska: *Standing atop a smaller dune* ...Wow. "Land of Caves and Silence." This place is a total 8ummer. It suits you.

    Equius: *Doesn't reply, preoccupied with bashing his way through a stone slab over a cave entrance*

    Vriska: *Huffs, twirling a strand of hair idly with boredom*


    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Near an Ocean: ]

    *The large building has been warped again*

    *With Gamzee and Master Big Star still inside, it's ended up just a bit beyond a coast along a large, dark, sluggishly-lapping ocean*

    *As Gamzee stares out in wonder, Master Big Star chuckles*

    Master Big Star: Would you like to know how I did that, Gamzee Makara?

    Gamzee: *Tears eyes away* nO WaY Am i gEtTiNg aLl uP In tHaT OnE RiGhT ThErE, i tElL Ya, MaN. wHeN YoU LiKe, GeT WiTh kNoWiNg sH!T, iT JuSt gOeS AnD StEaLs uP AlL ThE MoThErF###InG MiRaClEs oUtTa eVeRyThInG, yA KnOw?

    Master Big Star: ...No, I'm afraid I really don't know what you mean, Mr. Makara. Tell me. There are many Imps in the upper levels of this hive from your Session's "Land of Tents and Mirth," correct? How do they not attack you? Have you somehow decided to use your powers as an indigoblood on them? *Seems to be seeking that answer*

    Gamzee: ... *Zones out for a few moments* ...Oh. SoRrY BoUt tHaT, mAn. WeLl, I AiN'T GoNe aNd gOtTeN WiTh wHeRe tHaT WeIrD Sh!t's aLl uP In bEiN' aT, mAn.

    Master Big Star: ... *Rubs at temples, sighing in frustration* Then why do those infernal little creatures refuse to attack you!?

    Gamzee: WeLl, In tHe gAmE I StArTeD OuT FiGhTiNg 'Em lIkE ThE ReSt oF My bRoThErS AnD SiStErS, bUt i gOt tO ThInKiN' tHaT WaSn't cOoL, aNd sTaRtEd sHaRiN' mY PiEs wItH 'eM, aNd tHeY TuRnEd oUt tO Be pReTtY CoOl lItTlE MoThErF###ErS WhEn yA DoN'T GiVe 'eM No rEaSoN To gEt oRnErY AnD Sh!t, I LiKe tHeM AnD HoW ThEy pArTy, MaN.

    Master Big Star: ... *Resists the urge to perform an Epic Great Being Facepalm* I...I guess I'll be here for a while. Do you have anything at all to read? *Mutter* Look at who I'm asking...

    Gamzee: yEaH MoThErF###Er, I GoT SoMe cHoIcE ReAdIn' MaTeRiAl oVeR By tHe pOsTeRs!

    Master Big Star: ... *Notes the two demented-looking clown posters, over on the wall* ... *Sighs shakily, easily plucking the massive tome from its table*

    *Its mass sends a number of bottles scattering on the floor, though neither Gamzee nor Master Big Star pay them any mind*

    *Teleporting out to sit by the sea, Master Big Star looks back a moment*

    *The huge building has a yellow umbrella on top, and a door with a poorly-hung sign beside it saying "RESPITEBLOCK" leading into the room he'd just left*

    *Another sigh, and Master Big Star looks down at the gigantic book*

    Spoiler:


    Master Big Star: I suppose I might as well indulge in the Colonel's vast wisdom of tomfoolery. Spirits this thing is huge. I don't know how a mortal can lift it. It could probably kill a cat if someone dropped it at the wrong time.

    *Noting idly how a massive, horned shape breaches on the ocean far out, Master Big Star cloaks himself and opens the book to page one*

    Daunting Text: "Chapter Zero: A Brief Summarization of the History of the Art in Which I Now Endeavour to Teach You."

    Master Big Star: *Begins to read, calming himself* ...

    *He realizes that this text is for idiots, and hurls it across the beach*

    *It proceeds to knock a stone spire over, snapping it off its base*

    Master Big Star: *Eyes flashing, gazes back towards the hive*

    *He focuses on Gamzee through the window*

    *Recordings of Gamzee's memories begin to play*

    Master Big Star: ... *Sees a world with many tents, platforms, and spheres emblazoned with stars*

    *Atop one such platform, Gamzee sits frozen with another of his kind and a strange, carapaced being*

    *Nothing is moving, and not a single sound can be heard in the memory*

    Master Big Star: *Can't get past this image immediately, for some reason*

    *Soon, however, it jumpily shifts to an image of Gamzee surrounded by bizarre, mutated, diminutive creatures*

    *These are indigo and lavender, and have various combinations of four eyes, horns like Gamzee's, four extra spiderlimbs, and centaurian lower-bodies*

    Memory!Gamzee: *Seems to be fighting with juggling clubs, which he's quite skilled with*

    *As one monster leaps towards him, he throws the left club, causing it to bounce off of its head and back to his hand*

    *The force is so great that it shatters into several shaped pieces of indigo crystal, drops of black goo, and blocks of lavender*

    Memory!Gamzee: *Continues fighting in this way, soon taking all of them out*

    *As a huge, serpentine beast of similar features emerges over a platform and breathes a cloud of flames, Gamzee stares in awe*

    *Here, the memories shudder to a stop, and the image simply ripples occasionally*

    *Try as he might, Master Big Star can't get this memory to go forward*

    *When he attempts to push further, he finds everything spiralling into blackness*

    Master Big Star: *Ends up before a huge, throned figure*

    *All he can see of it is its massive size, twisted horns, and long mane of hair*

    *Splattered all over the walls is multicolored liquid*

    Master Big Star: *Realizes that this is on Alternia, and that is not paint*

    *He hurriedly uses all the energy he can to retreat*

    *With a roar of laughter, the huge figure reaches for him*

    *Still on the beach, he wearily finds his senses returning*

    *Briefly, his skin pales, eyes glow, and teeth sharpen*

    Master Big Star: *Forces self to regain control*
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12957
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:01 am

    <Tatooine>

    Seran: Eet's got space for four peeple. I built it myself.

    *He grins, and they arrive at his hut*

    Seran: Wait heer while I get it out.

    *He walks down the entrance stairs*

    -------------------------------

    <BZP admin HQ, elevator shaft>

    User KoN: I was hoping I was wrong.

    *he lifts his legs above the banhammer swing radius, and starts to climb the stairs*

    -------------------------------

    <Teruga Prime, unknown location>

    *Vok marches into a chamber*

    Vok: I come back from an away mission trying to capture one of the planet's most wanted criminals, and we've been invaded?

    (Random Terugan elite): Uhh... yes, sir.

    *Vok puts his head in his hands*

    Vok: Well at least they haven't shut down our secret service. And yes, your job is still to find, and this time destroy, the scum called Yon.

    (Random Terugan Elite): Sir, we've captured one of Yon's contacts. He's being held in Room 3.

    Vok: Fine. I'll deal with them.

    *Vok walks down the corridor and enters Room 3. He closes the door behind him and turns the lights on. The prisoner looks like a white and brown Earth cow, but wearing sunglasses. It is sitting in a chair with its legs cuffed*

    Vok: Your name?

    ???: moo

    Vok: I don't have time for games.

    *He takes out a circular device, glowing blue, and aims it at the cow's head*

    Vok: I can read your thoughts with this.

    *He closes his eye, and opens it again*

    Vok: So, Kartouche. Where is Yon, or do I have to scan you again?

    Kartouche: moo

    ------------------------------

    <Demon's Run>

    *Yon shrugs*

    Yon: I'm a newbie.


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:26 am

    [ ???, Computer Lab: ]

    Vriska: *Still dreaming*

    *It seems that the passage of events is muddled*

    *She groans feverishly*

    ---

    *Back in the Land of Caves and Silence, Equius has successfully smashed his way into the cave*

    *Down he leaps, soon followed by Vriska; they fall for several moments into the darkness*

    *Soon, they drop onto a stony floor, in the midst of several large pools*

    *Far ahead, a gigantic, luminescent waterfall tumbles into the largest pool of them all*

    *Wordlessly, Equius leads the way towards this waterfall*

    Vriska: *Sighs aggravatedly, but follows*


    ---

    *Through a portal, Vriska drops after Equius*

    *They find themselves in a huge land covered by powdery white snow, with several mountains atop which pale pink teapots adorned with black cats sit; occasionally, a large cat head pokes out to look around. Rivers of what look like green tea flow through, and above is a peaceful, vaguely similar-hued sky*

    *Off in the distance, Vriska can spot a familiar figure battling against a huge ogre, with two one-eyed heads atop its bulky frame*

    *Spotting Equius, the female squeals with glee - She leaps up and rapidly slashes the ogre down into pink blocks of stone, crystal masses of an off-green hue, and little drops of black gunk*

    Nepeta: :33 < Equius, I'm so happy to see you! You're a sight fur sore eyes, h33 h33! *Leaps to hug him, spinning him around*

    Equius: *Sighs, setting her carefully on her feet* At least you avoided seriously dire circum%ances. I'm glad your f001ishness didn't get you hurt.

    Nepeta: *Ignores him, staring over his shoulder* :33 < Um...Why is Vwhiskers here in the Land of Little Cubes and Tea? She said she hates this place.

    Vriska: *Snorts derisively* I'd prefer you don't give me 8oneheaded nicknames.

    Nepeta: *Huffs, glaring at her angrily with claws still at the ready*

    *Soon, Equius has to keep the two pushed apart*


    ~ ~ ~

    [ Largely Uninhabited Planet, Gamzee's Hive: ]

    *As Gamzee has headed out to stare at the ocean, Master Big Star looks for something helpful*

    *Eventually, under a huge pile of clown horns and dented pie tins flecked with dried Sopor slime, he finds a rectangular holograph projector*

    *Noting some tape placed on it that says bAd cHuCkLeVoOdOoS DoN'T WaTcH EvEr, Master Big Star does the logical thing*

    *He warps to the other side of the hive and presses it to begin playing it*

    *It proceeds to play images depicting a trio of largely silhouetted figures*

    *The apparent narrator is female, with wild hair, fangs behind her blue lips, pirate's apparel, and a set of oddly familiar dice; she's apparently "Marquise Spinneret Mindfang"*

    *Another bears short, spikey hair, twisted horns, a long purple cape, and a familiar harpoon gun; he's apparently "Orphaner Dualscar"*

    *The last is, to Master Big Star's discomfort, the towering, wild-haired, twisted-horned figure he saw in Gamzee's memories; horrifying facepaint is all that can be seen of his features, and he wears garish black and indigo clothes*

    *This one is apparently the "Grand Highblood"*

    *Though it frequently skips out and is eventually overcome by static, Master Big Star can roughly make out that Dualscar betrayed Mindfang to the Grand Highblood so as to get petty revenge upon her*

    *However, the last thing he sees is the Highblood looming over the cowering Dualscar, with Mindfang's fading words echoing in his mind long after it ceases*

    "Dualscar might have lived to see his revenge carried out, had he taken care to not underestim8 the ferocity of the Grand High8lood's sanguinary nature."

    Master Big Star: ... *Stares down at the projector, eyes narrowed* ...So...I had known that Makara's kind placed great credence in he idea of their Ancestors...But this is...Unforseen.

    *His red eyes flick away at the sound of Gamzee shouting something unintelligibly*

    Master Big Star: ...If his Ancestor is indeed...!! Now I see. I mustn't stop him from eating that Soporific toxin.

    *He pockets the device and teleports back in, whispering to himself once again*

    Master Big Star: I must do all I can to ensure it continues.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Between Universes: ]

    *Fiery green wings can be seen spread wide in flight*

    Jack Noir: *Eyes narrowed, appears to be searching for something*

    *As he spots a globule of light up ahead, he snarls and picks up speed*

    *His eyes narrow in rage as he approaches*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8360
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:40 am

    Ferret: *her tail is lashing around by this point out of a combination of discomfort and annoyance*...because he makes technicolor sound effects? Vile. Any idea what his plans are?
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:55 am

    *Abneris diverts the lightning away from himself*

    *he blasts SM Nyatera with fire*

    ---

    *MakutaKlak the User is blasted back by the air, along with several Knights of the Great Beings*

    MK: *coughs up a bit of blood* *gets up* Air? Really? *takes out a sword, and throws a blast of magma on it* The Users are not omnipotent at all, but we still can kick your butt! *slices into Orion's face*

    ---

    *DU Uterio looks uneasy at the Aperture Science base below*

    DU Uterio: "I'm not good at stealth missions...."

    ---


    <Mordor, TPK's chamber>

    *a hologram of a random person appears in front of TPK*

    RP: Sir, some pirates have arrived on the planet! We believe they're trying to get their hands on Uterio's corpse for some reason! We've got them pinned for now, but we could use some help!

    TPK: Very well.

    *pause for effect*

    TPK: Unleash the Series-1 droids.


    OOS: Okay, I gave you the whole "loliknowaboutUltron" part. I even let you copy the plot a bit. But how the heck do the soldiers even know about Uterio and Caiaphus? D-Void, as far as I know, isn't on TPK's side.

    ---

    Quick Billy: "Dang it!"

    *he fires magic blasts at Straxxus, looking for cover with the other pirates*

    *Keichi gets on his speeder, and crashes it into Black Phantom*

    Keichi: "We weren't supposed to attract attention, %$$% it!"

    *Treskis and SM Treveya fire at IG-88*

    *Suddenly, a man riding a horse slices into the droids and droidekas*

    *he turns to Black Phantom*

    *he looks like a decaying corpse*

    *it is....UTERIO*

    Uterioo: "Thought I would be dead, didn't you? No..your Generalissimo lives. *begins riding to the GB camp* All will surrender to my will. I am Uterio di Armechio, and THIS I COMMAND!!"

    *he seems to have dropped the body Caiaphus was occupying*

    SMT: "Caiaphus must have given up all his power to bring Uterio back. It was a terrible sacrifice."

    Keichi: "Well, at least I can sleep at night! *shoots at a droid*"

    ---

    King of Nynrah wrote:<Tatooine>

    Seran: Eet's got space for four peeple. I built it myself.

    *He grins, and they arrive at his hut*

    Seran: Wait heer while I get it out.

    *He walks down the entrance stairs*

    -------------------------------

    <BZP admin HQ, elevator shaft>

    User KoN: I was hoping I was wrong.

    *he lifts his legs above the banhammer swing radius, and starts to climb the stairs*

    -------------------------------

    <Teruga Prime, unknown location>

    *Vok marches into a chamber*

    Vok: I come back from an away mission trying to capture one of the planet's most wanted criminals, and we've been invaded?

    (Random Terugan elite): Uhh... yes, sir.

    *Vok puts his head in his hands*

    Vok: Well at least they haven't shut down our secret service. And yes, your job is still to find, and this time destroy, the scum called Yon.

    (Random Terugan Elite): Sir, we've captured one of Yon's contacts. He's being held in Room 3.

    Vok: Fine. I'll deal with them.

    *Vok walks down the corridor and enters Room 3. He closes the door behind him and turns the lights on. The prisoner looks like a white and brown Earth cow, but wearing sunglasses. It is sitting in a chair with its legs cuffed*

    Vok: Your name?

    ???: moo

    Vok: I don't have time for games.

    *He takes out a circular device, glowing blue, and aims it at the cow's head*

    Vok: I can read your thoughts with this.

    *He closes his eye, and opens it again*

    Vok: So, Kartouche. Where is Yon, or do I have to scan you again?

    Kartouche: moo

    ------------------------------

    <Demon's Run>

    *Yon shrugs*

    Yon: I'm a newbie.

    lolololmoo.cow

    ---

    *D-Klak frowns as the Lady did not come to him*

    DK: "Seriously, why work for an evil organization when you throw temper tantrums? Ugh."

    *he shifts in his chair*

    DK: "Well, I hope you guys will be able to handle the invasion force. *begins laughing* Yeah, that's right! What, you didn't think I would plan ahead? You know, for a sic-fi version of Soviet Intelligence, you guys seriously do NOT do your research. *clears throat and pauses dramatically* I have a mole in ZFT. You heard me. A mole. She's been feeding me all your plans and intel. Come on. Do you seriously think she would betray her own FIANCE??! DM Helryx and I are in love! You can't break that with your nifty little technologies!"

    ---

    *DM Herlyx walks up to a ZFT guard*

    DMH: "Have you found the escaped prisoner? Have the enemies invaded yet?"

    ---

    *outside of Demon's Run, several figures are seen in the distance. A closer look reveals that they seem to be a large fleet of massive ships*

    *several missile like structures head towards the shield generator of Demon's Run*

    ---

    *the Mordor camp now houses those who remained of the original armies (who left after all of the Knights of the Great Beings withdrew), or those who are now loyal to the New Council*

    *a squadron is patrolling. Suddenly, they see the zombie-like Uterioo riding towards them*

    Flynn: "What? It's that traitor! Uterio! How is he alive? *looks closer* Oh Great Beings....it's impossible. We're seeing a ghost! THE DEAD RISE FROM THE GRAVE!!!"

    *the soldiers begin panicking and screaming, running through the camp*

    *several others do the same while Uterioo rides through the camp, smiling devilishly*

    ---

    *on Korasa, the unknown creature from earlier continues wandering through the dunes of snow*

    *Commander Yammark catches up to him*

    Yammark: "Hey! I saw you leave the facility! What is going on here? *summons his dragonflies* Hmph. You might have fooled the others, but I know what you are. A spy! Or an escaped subject. Either way, I will delete you!"

    *the dragonfly mechanloids charge at the unknown creature, and he smiles*


    Last edited by The Klakkin Question on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________


    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7417
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:23 pm

    *USarge listens to Jade's tale, then when jade finally went silent, he spoke up*

    USarge:"Hmmm...that does explain quite a lot about you and Jack."

    *He looks around and notices the red flares are starting to dim...from one direction. pretending not to notice he turns back*

    USarge:"But unfortunately we've run our stay on this world...Shadow's approaching from right behind me...so I'm just gonna open the door now..."

    *Jade suddenly notices the ground beneath them has suddenly been replaced with the door. USarge leans down and quickly unlocks it just as a spear of darkness shoots out from where the shadow had been creeping up on them. However, the bolt managed to hit USarge in the back of the head, dazing and leaving him unable to finish the teleportation

    Jade and USarge tumble though the darkness...*

    -----------

    OOC: I leave destination to you Zev!
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:06 am

    [Armored Bus Ruins]

    *MY dodge rolls away from the lasers*

    MY: MY NAME IS TOBEH! (Tobi)

    *MY's appearance is covered by a black cloak with Red Clouds, his face obscured by an orange spiral mask, his hair is a black spiky mess as a laser of his own fires from his right eye, where the spiral focuses*
    ----

    [Kami, Kaze, and Sreda's Location, Shinobi Nui, Mountain Side]

    Sreda: Whatever, do what the voice says

    *They do*
    ----

    [Bei Fong School]

    *Sasuken and Toph are still underground, silence creeps through the room as Ynot and co wait to see what happens*
    -----
    [Miami, Florida]

    Sonia: So, Sug, how do we find the most powerful being in a city?

    Shaern: By...

    Sonia: I know, hun, by Blowing up the City.

    Shaern: Then why did you ASK? You're wasting valuable burning time.

    Sonia: Cause, Vultran put us right in front of him.

    *They look around to see they are in a lavish restaurant, a real Suit and Tie kinda place, at their entrance, all but three have panicked and fled the area*

    MW: Ah, you must be the Two that have come to kill me.

    Fi: And the two that are here to ruin my date.

    Bruce Campbell Sam: So the little one likes lighting fires, does she? Why?

    Sonia: One, bad idea calling her little

    Shaern: Two, Because fire is beautiful. Many say I set people on fire to get into situations like this. Not true. I get into situations like this to set people on fire. Now Burn.

    *Explosions*

    ----

    [Shinobi Nui, Ynot's Cabana]

    Blade: You seriously aren't getting me down, are you?

    Xeno: Noop.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:19 am

    <Jurai>

    *Ulkesh also takes out a pen, and signs the treaty*

    -----

    <Mordor>

    The Klakkin Question wrote: OOS: Okay, I gave you the whole "loliknowaboutUltron" part. I even let you copy the plot a bit. But how the heck do the soldiers even know about Uterio and Caiaphus? D-Void, as far as I know, isn't on TPK's side.

    OOS: I explained this to you on the chatbox already, but, Pirates landing on a planet and then one of them getting up and performing voodoo on the Generalissimo's corpse is not something that might go unnoticed.

    *IG-88 evades SMT and Treskis' shots, and returns fire with two blaster rifles*

    IG-88: One target is unidentified. The other has been identified as Treveya.

    *he fires again*

    IG-88: Error. According to available data, the individual known as Treveya was terminated during the Uterio War. Aberration will be purged. Terminate. Terminate. Terminate.

    *he shoots madly at SMT*


    *the magic blasts hit Straxus in the chest, but do next to no damage*

    *he prepares to swing at QB again, when suddenly.....*


    *Black Phantom falls, then gets back up and shoots the speeder with gravity*

    BP: Systems damage minimal. Target has been identified as Pirate Lord Keichi. Database indicates target fought under Generalissimo Di Armechio during the Uterio War. War criminals will be terminated.

    *he shoots fire and plasma blasts at Keichi*

    *then, all of a sudden, zombie Uterio shows up and looks at Black Phantom*

    BP: Error. Error. Uterio Di Armechio is dead. Aberration will be purged. Terminate.

    *he fires magnetic and plasma blasts at Uterio as he rides away*

    -----

    <Mordor, TPK's chamber>

    *TPK is watching zombie Uterio's rampage on a TV screen*

    TPK: Well. This is not good.

    *he runs over to a microphone, and yells into it*

    TPK: Attention, soldiers of the Great Beings! Uterio has returned! But not for long! Confront your fears! Send him back to the grave!

    *he turns off the microphone*

    *Ganos Lal walks into the room*

    GL: Did you hear? He's back!

    TPK: I know. I told the soldiers to fight him. I doubt it'll do much good, but at the very least it'll buy us time.

    -----

    <Mordor camp>

    *some of the soldiers, mainly the robots, don't run away and shoot at Uterio instead*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, outside>

    *the missile lookalikes are shot down by turrets*

    *said turrets then open fire on the fleet*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx>

    Guard: The prisoner is secure. Aaaaand I believe we've just been attacked, yes.

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Abneris v. the world>

    *SMN counters the fire with her exo-suit's inbuilt fire extinguisher*

    *suddenly, Kraal and SMRabot walk into the room*

    Kraal: Oh. Hello. Are we interrupting anything?

    *SMRabot fires a sonic blast at Abneris, then runs over to him and starts hitting him with his hammers*

    -----

    <MECH shuttle>

    DMSheppard: The only stealth bit here is the approach. It's violence and explosions the rest of the way.

    *the shuttle quietly lands on the station's hull*

    DMS: Okay now, turn on the cutter beam.....

    *he messes around with some buttons and dials, and a cutter beam on the underside of the ship activates and creates a circular hole in the station's hull*

    *a hatch in the floor of the shuttle opens, giving them access to the station*

    *DMS jumps through*

    -----

    <BZP Admin HQ, elevator shaft>

    *B6 fires a beam of energy at User KoN as he climbs the stairs*

    *the Architect leaps onto B6's hoverboard, and a struggle begins*

    B6: Get off! *pushes the Architect*

    T-A: Oh no you don't! *notices a pedal on the hoverboard* ALLLLLLLLL-Righty then!

    *he steps on the pedal, and the hoverboard floats upwards at high speed*

    -----

    <BZP Admin HQ, MY v. Tercio>

    *the laser hits Tercio on the shoulder, but he shrugs it off*

    Tercio: Now, did you really think I would be this easy to beat?

    *he suddenly jumps over MY and fires another laser at him*

    -----

    <BZP Admin HQ, MK v. Orion Pax>

    *Orion jumps backwards just before the blade hits his face*

    Orion: Using my own trick against me? Really?

    *he fires a lightning bolt at MK*

    -----

    <an unknown location>

    *Deathsaurus, Deadbolt and R-Blade are sitting around a table, sipping tea*

    Deathsaurus: So, chaps. Do you think we've been off the radar long enough?

    R-Blade: Yes, we have. I'm itching for some action!

    Deathsaurus: In that case, don't worry, you'll soon be allowed to scratch. We just need a target.

    Deadbolt: May I make a suggestion?

    OOS: I'm ending this bit on a cliffhanger, because I'm waiting on a PM from KoN. If he says yes to an idea I've had, then I will complete it, and if he says no I'll complete it anyway but I'll have to think of something else first.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:58 am

    [ Jurai: ]

    Emperor Azusa: *Peers over the treaty*

    *With an eye like a hawk, he meticulously scans every word*

    Senator: He's likely making sure it won't put his citizens in danger.

    Azusa: Will Jurai be obligated to assist the ZFT?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    *Abruptly, the ground explodes beneath Sasuken*

    *Toph rises out of the ground, covered head-to-toe armor of solid stone plates*

    *Assuming her stance once again, she proceeds to jab forward twice*

    *Large chunks of stone rocket towards Sasuken*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    *The Nightmares have retreated, for now*

    *Abruptly, USarge and Jade land in a heap on the ground*

    *Dazed, Jade looks up and smiles as she sees a familiar face*

    Jade: You're the Vi of this Session!! Oh, thank God!!

    Vi: ...Huh. *Tinkering with her rifle*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ The Eldritch Tea Party: ]

    Crona: He can crush planets, devour entire civilizations in one breath, and corrupt the lifeblood of time and space.

    *With that same eerie smile, Crona chuckles more to hirself than anyone else*

    Crona: ...But we're all safe...I'll take care of everyone...Forever.

    *A dark, mirthless chuckling can be heard from nearby*

    Crona: *Immediately has Ragnarok at the ready in sword form* GO AWAY!! WE HATE YOU!!

    Ravat: *Steps out of a portal* Now, that's mean, little slug.

    *He eyes Ferret, and draws a dagger idly*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Shinobi-Nui Mountainside: ]

    Jack: *Picks up Fake!Sollux's goggles*

    *Before he can don them, however, they fade out of existence*

    *With a snarl, he's about to charge the Idiotas when he sees what's flying towards him*

    *Lashing out, he grabs the small, brightly-colored box out of the air*

    Jack: ... *Starts shoveling Snausages into his mouth*

    *With a flash of green, he disappears*

    ---

    *As it turns out, the Jack flying between dimensions has been flying for what we would perceive as a millenium, but what he would perceive as a few moments*

    *Far beyond our time and space, he starts to approach the huge mass of glowing light*

    Jack: *Snarls furiously, drawing what is now a katana from chest*

    ---

    [ ???, Computer Lab: ]

    *Finally, Vriska awakens fully*

    *Still in great pain, she sits up and glares towards Sollux*

    Sollux: Welcome back two the world of the liiviing. How wa2 your liittle nap?

    Vriska: F##k off Sollux. >::::[ *Holds side, wincing in pain*

    Sollux: 2uiit your2elf. *Goes back to watching screen*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Gamzee's Hive: ]

    Master Big Star: *Has brought in a floating movie screen*

    *They've just finished watching the movie Howl's Moving Castle*

    Gamzee: ... *Stare* ... *Stare* ... *Stare* ...UuUuUuUuUuHhHhHh...hUuUaAaAaAaAaAaHhHhHh...

    *Big, fat tears of transparent indigo-purple well up in his eyes*

    Master Big Star: Good Lord, that was a completely happy ending, with no strings attached!! What is your problem!!?

    Gamzee: ...MaAaN, tH, tHaT WaS SuCh a nIcE MoThErF###iN' mOvIe...iT WaS So bEaUtIfUl, MoThErF###eEeEeRrRrRrRrRr...

    Master Big Star: *Is forced to hold Gamzee as he cries* I really should give up on you.

    Gamzee: *Hugs himself against the Great Being*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:47 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    Sasuken: Well crap.

    *As Sasuken is sent flying, he flips, landing on his hands, spin kicking the stones coming at him*

    Sasuken: I did projectile avoidance training with one of the universes greatest marksmen with projectiles smaller and faster than any pebble you can velocitize. Good luck hitting me.

    Ynot: Sasuken. The point of you being here is not DEFENSE. You are here to learn OFFENSIVE maneuvers. Attack.

    Sasuken: Slave driver...

    *Sasuken pushes off the ground, giving himself a slight spin, rolling into it, turning it into a drill kickinto Toph's Core*
    ----

    [Armored Bus Wreckage]

    MY: No, but I DID expect you to be this easy to distract

    *The Laser passes through MY's afterimage*

    [A minute passes]

    *Tercio is kicked in his side from seemingly nowhere*

    MY: TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!
    ----
    [Miami, Florida]

    *In the rubble, Sam, Fi, and Mike are under a make shift shelter of two tables held together with drapes*

    Fi: Michael to save the day again.

    Sam: Mikey, time we show these two a proper ambush?

    MW: Yeah, Sam. It's time.

    *A net catches Sonia and Shaern where they stand and pulls them across the street, hanging from a light pole*
    ----
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7417
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:01 am

    *Getting up from the ground, he rubbed where the bolt had hit before looking around*

    USarge:" OW...that hurt... *Noticing Vi* Oh! Hello, sorry for dropping in like that."

    *As he talks the door rises out of the floor immediately behind USarge and Jade*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:43 am

    <Jurai>

    Ulkesh: Only in the event of rogue Juraians aiding ZFT's enemies or ZFT's enemies hiding in Juraian territory. Nothing more.

    -----

    <BZP, MY v. Tercio>

    *Tercio is sent flying several metres*

    Tercio: Not finished yet.....

    *he fires a missile at MY*

    -----

    <BZP, Architect v. Black Six>

    *the Architect and B6 are now floating above the Staff HQ, and are still gaining altitude*

    B6: You fool! At this rate, we'll end up in space, where we'll both die!

    T-A: Then at least I'll take you down with me!

    *suddenly, a missile hits the hoverboard, and blows it up*

    *the Architect falls and ends up on the roof, while B6 is nowhere to be seen*

    T-A: *coughs, gets up, and brushes some dust off himself* Well, at least I survived.

    *suddenly, three members wielding random weapons appear around the Architect*

    ???: Oh yeah? Well we'll soon fix that!

    T-A: Who on Earth are you?

    ???2: We're the Badass Crew! I'm Dovydas, and the other two are Razgriz 1 and Tyler Durden!

    Tyler Durden: How dare you not like every aspect of BZP unconditionally?

    Razgriz: DIE!

    T-A: Please go away.

    *he unleashes a shockwave which sends the Badass Crew flying off the roof and to their apparent doom*

    -----

    <an unknown location>

    Deathsaurus: So, you think this Kartouche fellow might know something we could use to accomplish our objective?

    Deadbolt: Exactly.

    R-Blade: And might I ask what that objective is?

    Deathsaurus: Well, get the Keruvim, of course!

    R-Blade: ARE YOU INSANE?! DON'T YOU REMEMBER THE BEATING WE TOOK FROM THE KNIGHTS THE LAST TIME WE TRIED TO GET THAT THING?! ASK YOURSELF, IS IT REALLY WORTH IT?!

    Deathsaurus: That is why I am not going on a treasure hunt just yet. I need some sort of advantage. Hence why I am listening to Deadbolt right now.

    R-Blade: We better get a lot of money for that thing then.

    Deathsaurus: AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! You think I want to sell the Keruvim?

    R-Blade: Well.....yeah.

    Deadbolt: That's.....pretty dumb.

    Deathsaurus: The one-time profit we might get from selling the Keruvim on the black market is nothing compared to what we might get by using it as a tool of intimidation. Think for a moment.

    *the three get up, and walk towards a ship*

    *they take off for Teruga Prime*

    *suddenly, this guy walks into the now-empty room*

    ???: Damn, I missed them.

    *he sits down and starts sipping tea*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:58 am

    [ Jurai: ]

    Azusa: Very well.

    *He signs the document and slides it back*

    Azusa: Please, stay as long as you like.

    *Servants begin to deliver food and drink to the Juraians*

    *They bring books to the ZFT diplomats*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: *Is shoved back, but doesn't fall*

    *With a stomp, she opens a fissure where Sasuken is falling towards*

    *As well, she raises spires behind it*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    Vi: Who exactly are you two?

    Jade: It's...Complicated. I...Do not know how to explain it, honestly.

    Vi: Meh. Take your time.

    *She goes back to work*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Gamzee's Hive: ]

    *As Master Big Star leaves, Gamzee gets on his laptop*

    ---

    [ ChatBox: ]

    terminallyCapricioushas begun trollingninjaticTestament

    TC: hEy, MoThErF###Er
    TC: lOnG TiMe, No sEe, HoNk 8O)

    NT: Hello!
    NT: Nice to see you again, Capricious.
    NT: How are you doing?

    TC: CoOl aNd aLl
    TC: tHiS WeIrD MoThErF###Er iNvItEd hImSeLf iN
    TC: BuT He's cOoL EnOuGh
    TC: hOnK 8O)


    ---

    [ Outside Gamzee's Hive: ]

    Master Big Star: *Stands before a glowing orb*

    *As it flashes to a bright pink, he speaks into it*

    Master Big Star: I'm reporting in to say that Gamzee Makara, the Bard of Rage, is not a threat at this time. I will do all I can to ensure this remains so. I'm assigning Heen to keep an eye on him.

    *Meanwhile, a dog-like creature lays heavily on the ground beside him*

    *With floppy ears, stubby legs, droopy eyes, and long fur around its mouth and sides, it looks like a very odd caricature of a typical Earthen lapdog*

    Heen: *Wheeze* *Wheeze* *Squeak* *Seems to sink a bit lower towards the ground*

    Master Big Star: Also, I have found historical records of the Grand Highblood, Marquise Mindfang, and Orphaner Dualscar from the Session I was investigating. I'm holding onto it until I can return safely.

    *Without another word, he crushes the sphere in his hand*

    *Opening his hand again, a shooting star flies up, up, up, and into a portal*

    *Kneeling down, Master Big Star mutters in some language to Heen*

    Heen: *Squeak-squeeeak* *Wheeze* *Nods*

    Master Big Star: Good. Make it so.

    Heen: *Gets up and trots away*

    *He heads into the hive*

    Gamzee: *Still on laptop*

    Heen: *Fine with being ignored, sits under end of table*

    *He rests his head and nods off*

    Gamzee: *Still on laptop*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:59 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    *Sasuken decreases his personal gravity, and increases the roof above him, pinning him there*

    Sasuken: Phew....

    Ynot: OFFENSE YOU SQUIRRELY COWARD!

    Sasuken: I WILL KILL YOU IF THE ROCK QUEEN DOESN'T GET ME FIRST!

    Ynot:...

    Sasuken: Yeah, yeah, you'd love to see me try.

    Ynot: You want to give up, Sparky?

    Sasuken: AY! You said you would NEVER call me that!

    Ynot: And you said you'd never disappoint me. Get off the ceiling and either sit down, or do something that doesn't involve running with your tail between your legs.

    Sasuken: You really are a sick and twisted person, you know that?
    ----

    [Armored Bus Wreckage]

    *The missile is spontaneously round house kicked away by a bolt of Black lightning*

    MY: Meet my new friend. I do believe he would have thought that attack sucked.

    Omi: Sucks...

    MY: Omicron, please show this lower level infidel why you were always my favorite admin.

    Omi: SUCKS!

    *Pummels Tercio*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:24 pm

    *SM Treveya is hit by some of the blasts, but for some reason they do little damage*

    *Keichi jumps away from the plasma blasts*

    Keichi: "Why can't it just be armless womb rats? Why does it always have to be something that can kill me?!"

    *Keichi is hit by a fire blast, smashing into the ship*

    *Uterioo rides away from the blasts before they can hit him*

    *He forms a plasma shield to block most of the robots' blasts*

    *the plasma shield then becomes an elaborate blast that is sent throughout the camp*

    *one of the soldiers is hurt, and lying on the ground*

    *Uterioo looks down*

    Uterioo: "Who is ordering you to shoot your Generalissimo?"

    Soulja: "T-TPK! The new leader of the Council of the Great Beings! He has been in charge s-s-s-s-since you died!"

    Uterioo: "Yessss.......*he rides towards the Mordor Tower/Base* Come out...Great Being...."

    ---

    *explosions are seen in the distance as some of the shots hit the far-off bodies*

    *however, they still continue their course*

    ---

    DM Helryx: "Crap. *she runs back into the hallways*"

    ---

    D-Klak: "Aren't you guys gonna arrest her? Please...don't. Blame me. But she is a spy."

    ---

    *Abneris is knocked back by the sonics, and crashes into a wall. However, when he sees the hammers, he begins effectively blocking them*

    Abneris: "You'll have to try better against a martial artist, sir."

    *he kicks his attacker where it hurts*

    ---

    *DU Uterio looks down the hatch, and gulps*

    *he jumps out*

    ---

    *MK dodges the lightning bolt*

    MK: You leave me no choice but to defy the laws of physics!

    *he air walks up to Orion Pax, and pushes him to the ground*

    MK: MEDIC!

    ---

    *out of nowhere, a one eyed man walks up to Deathsaurus, slaps his face, and disappears*


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12957
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:24 am

    <BZP>

    *KoN turns a dial on his watch, and he appears on the roof*

    KoN: Hmm.

    *He starts trying to shoot B6*

    ------------------------------------

    <Teruga Prime>

    Vok: Urgh. I'll finish this later. In the meantime, keep him secure.

    Guard: Yes, sir.

    *Vok walks out of the room, and the two guards bolt the door*


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:26 am

    <BZP, MK v. Orion Pax>

    *Orion Pax suddenly teleports behind MK, and pushes him to the ground*

    Orion: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIST....BY YOUR OWN PETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!! MEDIC!

    *he teleports away again*

    -----

    <BZP, B6's location>

    *B6 evades some of the shots, but the Architect then appears and kicks him into the way of the others*

    T-A: And thus we cut the puppet's strings.

    B6: That's what you think. I have allowed you to think you were winning.

    *he summons a sudden light blast that blinds both the Architect and KoN, then blows them away with a cyclone*

    *the Architect is thrown into a car*

    T-A: *coughs, then spits out some blood* Okay, that one hurt quite a lot. But this isn't over yet!

    *a portal opens, and a man on a horse runs out*

    B6: Is that-?

    T-A: No, it's not Uterio, he's dead and his corpse got revived by someone who was also dead until recently. This is someone else.

    *B6 gets a good look at the man, and finds he is actually a Matoran wearing a black suit*

    T-A: Yep, that's right. It's the Matoran in a Black Suit. He's usually dead, but I brought him back just for this occasion! Aren't you the lucky one?

    MiaBS: Redundancy is redundant! *attacks B6 with his briefcase*

    *the Architect pulls out a radio and shouts into it*

    T-A: "MY, WHERE ARE THOSE CHURCHILL-DAMNED CLONES?!"

    -----

    <BZP, MY v. Tercio>

    *Tercio is fighting Omicron, when suddenly a hand grabs Omicron from behind*

    *it is Orion Pax*

    Orion: Fighting my soldier? Why don't you pick on someone your own size?!

    *he throws Omicron at a car*

    -----

    <outside Demon's Run>

    *the turrets continue firing with ever-greater intensity*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Abneris v. the world>

    *SMRabot cries out in pain, then falls to the floor*

    SMR: Why.....you.....

    *he emits a powerful blast of sonics*

    *SMNyatera fires a third lightning bolt at Abneris, while Kraal swings his rocket-powered axe at Abneris*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, DMHelryx>

    *suddenly, Helryx runs into the Pilot*

    The Pilot: Hello!

    -----

    <Mordor, Uterio's location>

    *Uterio hears TPK's voice coming from all around him*

    TPK: "You need me to come out, do you, ghost? Well no luck. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."

    *more robots appear around Uterio, but someone suddenly blows all but one of them up*

    *a black and grey robot wielding a sword and a gun is revealed to be the culprit, and he slashes the remaining robot to pieces*

    *the robot kneels before Uterio*

    Turel: Generalissimo! I am Turel, and I wish to help you.

    -----

    <Mordor, Pirates v. Robots>

    *IG-88 continues firing on SMT*

    IG-88: You are an aberration. Aberrations will be purged. Purged. Purged.


    *Black Phantom walks up to Keichi, and points his staff at his throat*

    BP: You will now be executed. You have 60 seconds to say any last words, if you wish. Time starts now.

    *he plays a recording of a clock ticking to drive the point home*

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    *two droids walk up to DU Sheppard and Uterio*

    Droid 1: Intruder alert. Intruder alert.

    DU Sheppard: *pulls out his gun and aims it at the droids* Lonesome Tears!

    *the gun glows as a raindrop-shaped blast of energy flies out of it, vaporizing the droids*

    DUS: Two down, probably a hundred more to go.

    *he leads Uterio to an elevator, and they get in*

    *suddenly, they hear a droid's voice behind them, and turn to find a large group of droids are also in the elevator*

    Droid 2: Drop your weapons. I said drop 'em!

    DUS: *to Uterio* Would you like to do the honours, or should I?

    -----

    <Deathsaurus' ship>

    Deathsaurus: Ow. That was odd.

    *the ship drops out of hyperspace near Teruga Prime, and immediately cloaks*

    *Deathsaurus, Deadbolt, R-Blade and another pirate called Acid Storm get into a shuttle and fly down to Vok's location*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12957
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:30 am

    OOS: LOL

    <BZP>

    *User KoN crashes into a car windscreen*

    KoN: Ow.

    *He brushes the glass off his shoulders and climbs off, while an angry BZP user gets out*

    Mesonak: Not only do you damage my car, but you also refuse to buy undeniably superior The Lego replacement of Bionicle that shall not be said on BZPB releases!

    KoN: *facepalm*

    *He blasts Mesonak into a crater, then looks up at B6 standing triumphant on the roof*

    *Suddenly, something approaches B6 from behind, and grabs him with its four arms*

    Hapori Dume: Hahahaha. You thought you had defeated me, Six!

    ----------------------------------------------------------------

    <Unknown location>

    Kakamu: Damn.

    Trantoshen: Wait, there's something coming out of the mist... I think?

    *There is a figure getting closer and closer to them. Eventually they can be seen clearly*

    ???: Kakamu and Trantoshen. You should not be here. How did you find this place?

    Kakamu: Your appearance has changed, but I recognize the voice... that's not possible!

    Trantoshen: Your voices are the same...

    ???: So, aren't you going to welcome me back?

    *Kakamu jumps on ??? and pins him to the floor*

    Kakamu: How did you survive?! When I killed you I made sure you were dead. Guess I'll have to double-check.

    *He grows a razor blade out of his arm, which gets closer to his mask*

    ???: *yawn* So, you don't want to welcome me. Do you want to know how instead?

    Kakamu: Tell me.

    *Trantoshen frowns*

    ???: Death. I died, Kakamu. I can't remember what happened in between then and now, but I awoke to face the grim figure itself. It told me it had brought me back, and that it needed me to fulfill its plans. It said I have a choice: Do what it said or return to wherever I was before. I always preferred living, so I agreed. However, its conditions only lasted for a week, and I've been living six days. Tomorrow I won't have to abide by its rules anymore.

    Kakamu: Then tomorrow I send you back myself, just like the first time.

    ???: Ohh, by then I'll be long gone... and Death will arrive, with his armies of the undead, to claim your dimension... DEATH FROM THE DARK UNIVERSE!

    *He teleports away*

    Kakamu: DAMN IT!

    Trantoshen: I take it that was the Shattered Mirror Universe version of yourself.

    Kakamu: Yes.

    Trantoshen: I thought I recognized his mannerisms.

    *A booming voice can be heard*

    ???: MORTALS, BEGONE.

    *They are beamed out, and find themselves on the asteroid that Muta, SM Muta and Ferox are fighting above*


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:49 am

    *MakutaKlak gets up*

    MK: Ugh....lolwut...didn't even let me finish, and he used the trope wrong I think.

    *he shrugs, and charges into a The Lego replacement of Bionicle that shall not be said on BZPB Fan*


    HFF: "The Lego replacement of Bionicle that shall not be said on BZPB IS THE BEST! YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT MY OPINION!"

    MK: Why are you talking about this in the middle of a fight?

    HFF: "YOUR OPINION IS STUPID! YOU BIONICLE WORSHIPPER!"

    MK: I'm a Christian...how does that even make sense?

    ---

    *Abneris is injured by all the attacks, but he gets right back up*

    Abneris: "Take me to D-Klak, or I will show you my true power."

    ---

    DM Helryx: "Hey, what's up? Do you know how D-Klak is doing?"

    ---

    *Uterioo looks down at Turel, sneers and squints*

    Uterioo: "Very well. Let us find that traitor TPK. Do you have any allies?"

    ---

    *SMT blocks the blasts with a shield of magick*

    SMT: "Help! I can't hold on much longer!"

    *Treskis pulls out an EMP grenade, and throws it at IG-88*

    *Keichi frowns*

    Keichi: "You're going to kill the comic relief villain? That's illogical!"

    *without Black Phantom noticing, he reaches for his pistol, which is on the ground*

    ---

    *DU Uterio cuts the droids necks with his sword*

    ---

    *A one-eyed man comes out of nowhere, and slaps Kakamu in the face. He then disappears*


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:57 am

    [ Datrio, Sea off West City: ]

    *Deep, deep down, several angelfish- and cuttlefish-like aquatic life forms jet about*

    *Meanwhile, a huge shadow can be seen rising up from the seafloor*

    *Atop what resembles a massive, upside-down conch shell, a high-tech castle rises up*

    *Far off, the Nightmares from before - Beaten and bloodied - Watch from a sea cave*

    *A larger shape stands behind them, keeping them on their toes*

    *They prepare to approach the castle*

    ---

    [ Within Castle's Highest, Central Tower: ]

    *The room is quite extravagant and oddly girlish, filled with water*

    *Among its furnishings are a rug with cartoonish squids on it and a low table with what appears to be an iPad sat on top*

    *Meanwhile, a female of Vriska, Gamzee, etc., etc.'s race walks back and forth from hanging cages, feeding what resemble cuttlefish inside*

    *She has pale gray skin; long, straight, lustrous black hair; regular eyes for her race behind her magenta goggles; black lips that frame her energetic, sharptoothed smile; and some kind of fins/gills on her cheeks. She wears a sleeveless black shirt with the symbol for Pisces in magenta on the chest, a long, blue and green skirt, and magenta shoes. Meanwhile, her accessories include a tiara, as well as gold and bead necklaces, bracelets, and anklets.*

    *Noting a cuttlefish that's opened its cage door, the troll girl giggles and swims up towards the ceiling, where she cups her hands beneath it*

    ???: T)(ere t)(ere little guy! Come to your pal F-EF---ERI, glub glub glub!

    Cuttlefish?: *Lets her guide it back into its cage*

    Feferi: *Goes to attend things elsewhere*

    *Another cuttlefish vacates its cage*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: *Cackles*

    *She rises up on a huge spire of earth after Sasuken*

    *Then, huge stones are sent rocketing towards him*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Gamzee's Hive: ]

    Gamzee: *Pets Heen, kneeling on the floor*

    Master Big Star: *Sigh* I can't believe you're the only one in this Session.

    Gamzee: NaH, mOtHeRf###eR, tHeRe's aLwAyS FeFeRi pEiXeS!

    Master Big Star: ...The next-in-line to become Condesce. Only surviving tyrian purpleblood. That Feferi Peixes, you mean?

    Gamzee: yEaH, lAsT I HeArD, ShE WaS ChIlLiN' uNdEr tHe sEa aNd sH!T On sOmE PlAnEt cAlLeD DaTrIo oR SoMeThIn'. sHe's oNe cOoL MoThErF###Er, ShE'S NiCe aNd mAkEs gReAt sAnDwIcHeS, i lIkE HeR.

    Master Big Star: ... *Sighs* You know, I really should be causing unnatural disasters from rage right now, but I think I've become so angry that I can only accept this and have attained a level of Zen. Hm.

    Gamzee: tHaT ReMiNdS Me oF SoLlUx, AfTeR ThAt mOtHeRf###eR WeNt tO ThE GrEaT CaRnIvAl wAiTiN' fOr aLl uS MoThErF###ErS AnD CaMe bAcK, hE WaS WaY MoRe cHiLl aNd cOoL WiTh eVeRyThInG AnD Sh!t.

    Master Big Star: We're moving soon. I need to rest now. And no I don't want a pie.

    Gamzee: ... *Stares for a while, then goes back to petting Heen*

    Heen: *Squeak-squeak-squeeeak* *Wheeze wheeze*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:38 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    Sasuken: Fine, you want offense, try this on for size.

    *Sasuken drops from the ceiling and hovers there as he discharges a large blast of electricity, vaporizing the rocks and nailing Toph's pillar and heading for the girl herself*
    ----

    [Armored Bus Wreckage]

    Omi: SUCKS!

    *He punches Orion Pax into the wall, MY jump kicking him in the head*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:34 am

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: *Drives both fists into the ground*

    *A tidal wave of dirt and stone rises up, starting to close around Sasuken*

    *It drops down towards the floor*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Beach Planet: ]

    *A crystal-blue sea gently laps at the edge of an alabaster beach*

    *Beside a simple grill with an entire large octopus slowly grilling and a few cups of sauce, a certain female garbed in a skimpy red bikini takes a sip of sake*

    Ryoko: Aaaaaah. Finally, I was able to get away for a while. I hope no one misses me while I'm gone, heheh.

    *Picking up her chopsticks, Ryoko snaps off the end of one of the octopus's finely-grilled arms and dips it into a little dish of sauce*

    *Savoring the flavor, Ryoko idly notices another woman with silver hair in a ponytail and facial markings*

    Nagi: Hello Ryoko.

    Ryoko: Hey NagiiiiiooooohhhhhhF#CK.

    *Quickly acting, Ryoko phases into the ground to escape*

    *In the next instant, a narrow wire of purple light tears the beach-chair and grill to shreds*

    Nagi: *Retracts the tendril to her foil* Come out, come out, Ryoko!

    Ryoko: *Rises out of the ground behind her, both fists raised*

    Nagi: *Spins, swinging her foil with great speed*

    Ryoko: GYAGH!! *Shocked, falls back with bikini top barely on*

    Nagi: Hm hm hm. Not dressed for battle, are we? Allez oup! *Quickly flips from a standing start over the energy blast*

    Ryoko: *Has donned a black and red battle suit, as well as black markings on half of her face* This good?

    Nagi: *Wordlessly sends another laser-wire to strangle her*

    Ryoko: *Teleports away*

    *Meanwhile, two small cabbits sit next to each other*

    Ryo-Ohki: *In cabbit form* ... *Nibbling on a carrot* Mya? *Nibble*

    Ken-Ohki: Mrowww. Mrow! *Huffs at his master's attack* ...

    *He notices that Ryo-Ohki has rolled her carrot between them*

    *With a happy "mrow!", be tucks in with her*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7417
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:00 am

    *USarge looks at Jade, and seeing no other way to explain everything, he decides to put it simply*

    USarge:"Well...

    *takes deep breath*

    You could say we're both spacial manipulators on a multiverse-level that are fleeing from two or three extra-multiversal beings hell-bent on destroying everything and everyone that is found in this multiverse while we figure out a way to kill them first. Right now we just escaped from the being chasing me and we're trying to find the one the she *points to Jade* is trying to neutralize so we can trick them into fighting each other so we can deal with only one extra-multiversal being instead of two."

    *USarge looks from Jade to Vi and back, and shrugs*

    USarge:"Simple, right?"


    --------------------------------------------
    OoC: Let the record show I strongly dislike mid-terms and vaguely-described projects.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:23 am

    OOS: I know the feeling Sarge, vaguely-described projects suck.

    -----

    <BZP, the Architect v. B6>

    *Hapori Dume is blasted from behind, and B6 then throws him aside*

    *B6 then turns to his helper*

    B6: Thank you, DeeVee!

    DV: No problem!

    *he runs off and assaults some random comic makers*

    *the Architect gets an AK-47, and fires it at B6*

    -----

    <BZP, Armoured Bus Battle>

    *Orion is sent flying, but gets back up and opens fire on Omicron*

    Orion: Why do you think I became leader of the Knights of the Great Beings?

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Abneris v. the World>

    *SMN takes out her Z-Phone again, and mumbles into it*

    *she puts it away, then leads Abneris to a room containing a very convincing hologram of D-Klak*

    *she locks the door just as Abneris enters*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx>

    The Pilot: I think they've locked him up again. I dunno where.

    -----

    <Mordor, Uterio>

    Turel: I have many allies.

    *he gestures, and a large group of Battle Droids with silver "T"s appears*

    Turel: I also have another one, a human called Praepositus, but I don't know where he's gone off to at the moment.

    *suddenly, a plasma wave sends Turel and many Droids flying*

    *TPK stands in front of Uterio*

    TPK: You shall not have to look very long.

    *he fires a rust beam at Uterio*

    -----

    <Mordor, Robots v. Pirates>

    *Straxus suddenly runs into the path of the EMP grenade, shielding IG-88 from its explosion*

    *Straxus is briefly stunned, but then attacks Treskis with his pickaxe*

    IG-88: As you have seen, your attacks are useless, aberration. You will soon be purged.

    *he fires a flamethrower at SMT*


    BP: I am not concerned with your comedic qualities, or your idea of logic. Your time is up.

    *the clock recording stops, and BP fires his beetle gun at Keichi*

    -----

    <Teruga Prime>

    *the Pirates walk up to the door of Vok's location*

    Deathsaurus: Shall we knock?

    *Acid Storm promptly melts the door with streams of acid*

    DS: Okay, close enough.

    *they charge in and start shooting*

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    *the elevator finally reaches the 42nd level*

    *Sheppard walks out, then looks around*

    DUSh: Looks clear.

    *he walks down the corridor*

    -----

    <Jurai>

    *Ulkesh reads one of the books*

    *suddenly, Chirox holds up a drawing of what appears to be a quite badly-drawn hybrid of Zev and Namah*

    Chirox: I think I've figured out what the children would look like.

    *splutters all around*

    *Ulkesh hits the drawing with a shadow bolt*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12957
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:36 am

    <Tatooine>

    *The ground behind Seran's hut gives way, and a 40-foot long blue and silver starfighter emerges through the blowing sand*

    *Seran then walks back up the stairs of his hut and into the rest of the group*

    Seran: You like eet? Very good, I theenk! Bought it from a trader yeers ago. So, everyone on board!

    *He climbs into the pilot's seat, and invites Boris, the WRB, and the others on*

    -----------------------------------------------

    <Teruga Prime>

    Vok: *splutter* Red alert!

    *The room glows red, and the Terugan guards fire back*

    Random Terugan: Get in before the lock!

    *Vok dives underneath the closing bulkhead, and the Random Terugan ushers two others in before rolling in himself, it then reaches the floor and locks down*

    Vok: Heh. They'll never get in here, that door is made of solid Teruginum.

    *Four Terugans are still on the other side, and shoot and hit some of the pirates*

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    <Asteroid>

    Kakamu: Oh, we're where we were before. That's exciting...

    Trantoshen: Look, Muta and that other guy are still here!

    *He points up to the space brawl*

    Trantoshen: And someone else... they look like a Makuta.

    Kakamu: *brief telepathic scan* It's Ferox... long time no see. Let's stay down here for now and see how things play out.

    -----------------------------------------------------------

    <BZP>

    *The random comic makers draw some sketches in a notebook, and then pixellated, 2D versions of BIONICLE characters come to life and attack DeeVee*

    Hapori Dume: Stupidity defined.

    *he throws an axe at B6, then a brick*

    ------------------------------------------------------

    *SMK appears on a black, rocky planet*

    SMK: Hmm.

    *He glances around him, and sees a similarly dark figure walk up to him*

    SMK: Heh. Kakamu.

    DUK: Nice to meet you, Kakamu.

    *He tilts his head, and they both smile*

    SMK: Now, do we proceed?

    DUK: Certainly.

    SMK: We'll leave Kakamu for now.

    *DUK grins, and they both arm their weapons*


    _________________
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:42 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    *As the wave approaches, it envelops Sasuken, but as it does, it shatters outward as an electrical pulse sends the earth flying, shards going everywhere*

    Anima: Hey, watch it!

    Ynot: You break that kettle, I will end you. That soup is more important than the battle.
    ---

    [Armored Bus Wreckage]

    Omi: You Suck?

    MY: Pardon him, his mind is completely frazzled until I release him. Simple statements like that show how intelligent the fellow is. Normally, my slaves can only manage minor grunts. By the way, can you read this for me?

    *Tosses a piece of paper to both Tercio and Orion*
    ----
    [Miami, Florida]

    Shaern: It had to be Florida, didn't it?

    Sonia: Quit you whining, sug, and burn us out.

    Shaern: Fine.

    *She easily burns a hole in the net, dropping the two back on the street*

    ----

    [Across the street, atop a tall building]

    Dawtdawt: Good thinking, Commando. This is great footage for the podcast...

    *Looks to see no one around*

    DD: Derp, of course he isn't going to be in broad daylight!

    Commando: No, I just am stealth like this.

    *DD Jumps to see Commando right next to her*

    DD: HOW DO YOU DO THAT!?!?

    ----

    [Streets Below]

    MW: You have tricks, eh? I have fwends.

    Sam: Not quite Mikey, you have Friends that have friends.

    *A platoon of US Navy marines come out of the wood works*

    Sam: Cause these guys, not to partial to you. They like me though. Alright boys, take those two away!

    *The marines fall on Sonia and Shaern*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:54 am

    *Abneris nods*

    Abneris: "Ready to escape, sir?"

    ---

    DM Helryx: "Darn it. Do you have any idea what they plan to do with him?"

    ---

    *the rust beam hits Uterioo's armor*

    *he looks down at it, and notices it rust away his armor, revealing part of his skin and body*

    *Uterio just starts laughing, and the life goes out of his eyes*

    *all that's left is a corpse. As it once was, but now with even more rusting armor.*

    *a cloud of antidermis is near Uterio's corpse, and it forms itself into Caiaphus's original body, with it's red piercing eyes staring straight at TPK*

    *TPK feels something he never thought he would ever again....fear*

    Caiaphus: "So you are the famous Great Being, TPK. Interesting. Tell me, do you fear death?"

    *the man with the claw body suddenly flies to Caiaphus, and he takes control of it*

    Caiaphus: "Do you fear....death?"


    ---

    *The pickaxe is lodged in Treskis's helmet, and he begins yelling for another pirate to take it off*

    *Keichi shoots the missile as it comes to him*

    *SMT runs away from the flames, and suddenly, IG-88 feels something grab his legs*

    SMT: "I have training in the shadows, not just magic. This won't hurt, machine abomination."

    *the shadow hand flings IG-88 across the landscape of Mordor*

    ---

    *DU Uterio clumsily trips and falls down in front of DU Shephard*

    DUU: "Gah. Sorry."

    ---

    *???? and Commander Yammark continue fighting. One by one, Yammark's droids are destroyed*

    ---

    *a nurse comes in, and Klak, Rainn, and Jortenn realize it is time to go*

    Nadle: "Worry not, lads. I will be better soon. I've been wanting to use that gun for a while now."

    *in the hospital cafeteria, Peter and Jinx have reunited with the others*

    Jortenn: "So many things going on. It's a wonder you can manage."

    Me: Indeed. Hmm. For some reason I feel like I have to meet someone. *sips tea*

    ---

    *User MakutaKlak has defeated his adversaries, and is headed towards User:KoN*

    MK: lololololololol.


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:55 am

    <BZP, Black Six>

    *B6 knocks the Matoran in a Black Suit off his horse, then uses him as a shield against HD's attacks*

    B6: Yes, that was a great description of yourself, Dume. Also, your name sounds like the name of the Russian Parliament.

    *he throws the MiaBS' corpse aside*

    B6: Do svidaniya.

    *he fires a huge blast of energy at HD*

    -----

    <BZP, Orion Pax>

    *Orion and Tercio ignore the piece of paper, then start beating up Omicron*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, a random control room*

    *SM Komerak and Tanrus are sitting in front of laptops, typing*

    *they are controlling the D-Klak hologram*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Abneris' cell>

    D-Klak Hologram: Why, certainly Abneris! I am always ready to escape!

    -----

    <the control room>

    SMKomerak: That was a terrible line.

    SMTanrus: Ya got a better idea?

    SMKom: Yes I do. *he pushes Tanrus away and hijacks his laptop*

    -----

    <Abneris' cell>

    DK Hologram: So, what's the plan?

    -----

    <control room>

    SMTanrus: That was your brilliant idea?

    *SMKomerak punches Tanrus, then slams his head into the laptop*

    -----

    <Abneris' cell>

    DK Hologram: jgwshopaagjpa[pg-aqaggajpp.

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx>

    The Pilot: I'm just a pilot, they don't tell me these things.

    -----

    <outside Demon's Run>

    *as the chaos continues, nobody notices a small shuttle leave Demon's Run and jump to Malchior IV*

    -----

    <Mordor, TPK v. Caiaphus>

    TPK: The only one who has anything to fear is you.

    *he shoots two bolts of lightning at Caiaphus*

    -----

    <Mordor, Droids v. Pirates>

    BP: Error! Error!

    *he fires at Keichi, twice this time*



    *Straxus pulls out the pickaxe, then smashes it into Treskis' head again*


    *IG-88 lands in a pile of Dalek remains*

    IG-88: I'd say this is disgusting, but I can't feel disgust.

    -----

    <Tatooine>

    *Boris gets in*

    Boris: I'd prefer a bicycle, but this will have to do.....

    -----

    <Teruga Prime>

    *the Pirates return fire*

    *Deathsaurus pulls out what can only be described as a BFG*

    DS: This is an Electromagnetic Projectile Launcher. Capable of piercing anything you damn well want it to pierce from up to 500 feet, then finishing it off with an EMP! Shall I demonstrate?

    *he fires it at the door, and it goes straight through*

    DS: Told ya.

    *the Pirates walk through, and hold Vok and the other Terugans at gunpoint*

    DS: *is pointing the EPL at Vok* Hallo. I'm looking for a certain Kartouche. If you don't tell me where he is, I will have my lads execute your lads, and then I'll execute you. Deal or no deal?

    -----

    <black, rocky planet>

    *there is a flash of light, and Abeloth appears, still in his Emperor's Shadow Guard form*

    Abeloth: Greeting: Greetings. Statement of intent: I am looking for one called Kakamu. Query: Have I found him?

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    *suddenly, Sheppard and Uterio are pelted with fireballs*

    DUSh: Take cover!

    *he hides behind a bin*

    *DU Motrokh walks in, and shoots a lightning bolt at Uterio*

    *Sheppard gets up*

    DUSh: Paper Tiger!

    *he throws what appears to be a small origami tiger onto the floor, and Motrokh looks at it, confused*

    DUSh: I know what you're thinking.....

    *the tiger grows to the size of a regular tiger, then attacks Motrokh*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:00 am

    OOS: Made some edits.

    Also, added my response to Sarge's post.

    Sorry 'bout forgetting that.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Jurai: ]

    Azusa: Dahahah! That looked about like it!

    *He claps, laughing uproariously*

    Senators: *Collective sigh*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: ...I think we should stop.

    Chef: *Calls out* Soup's ready! Come and get a bowl, everyone!

    *All the students and Toph are gone to eat*

    *Sasuken is left behind*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Computer Lab: ]

    Vriska: *Has made her way to a chair*

    *Bringing up a Chatroom, she searches for a target*

    *Soon, someone is found for her*

    ---

    [ Chatroom: ]

    arachnidsGrip began trolling indoorScholar

    AG: woooooooonderful! this is gr8!
    AG: i could use a stupid nerd like you to pick my mood up! >::::]

    IS: In being a 'nerd', you've defeated your own insult of calling me stupid.
    IS: You'll have to think of something much better, I'm afraid.
    IS: I've gotten used to you trolls.

    AG: GRRRRRRRR
    AG: sh8t up!!!!!!!!
    AG: NO8ODY ASKED YOU AND YOUR SM8RT M8UTH!!!!!!!!

    IS: A shame.
    IS: That 'blind' girl was quite good at this.
    IS: You, not so much.

    indoorScholar
    has ceased pestering arachnidsGrip


    ---

    Vriska: *Stares at the screen for a good, long while*

    *Stunned, only occasional jerks and twitches break her stillness*

    Sollux: *Walks over to poke at the back of her head idly*

    Vriska: *Too wroth to even respond*

    Sollux: Hey, Vrii2ka. Got a miinute?

    Vriska: Once again, f########ck off Sollux.

    Sollux: Ii have a que2tiion about your Ance2tor.

    Vriska: ... *Glares at him with an angry sigh* Yes????????

    Sollux: Diid 2he ever iinteract wiith the Ψiioniic, perchance?

    Vriska: The Psioniiiiiiiic? Aka, the Helmsman? Your Ancestor? What, hoping for something to 8ond with me over or sh8ke some feelings out of me with in your pathetic, gr8ing new attitude? That's so cuuuuuuuute! Well, as far as I know, Mindfang never had reason to interact with him. *Pause* Don't you ignore me. >::::[

    Sollux: ... ... ... *Abruptly projects a black and white hologram from eyes*

    *A figure greatly resembling an older Sollux, with red and blue lenses and a yellow jumpsuit visible as color bleeds in, appears hovering in the air - His arms seem pulled out and back, most of his body trapped by purple tendrils, and his face is pained*

    Ψiioniic?: 2ollux...2he'2...2urviived...Protect...Your...Friiend2...Well...And...Know...You can...Depen...D...O...UuuuaaaaAAAAAAGGGGHHHH - *Flickers out*

    Sollux: *Slumps on feet* Hff...Hff... *Veins bulging on brow, snarls quietly* Well that wa2 2peciial. *Holds face in hands, removing goggles idly*

    Vriska: ........ *Fiddles with a lock of hair* What was the deal with that? Weird psionic things I wouldn't care a8out?

    Sollux: *Holds hand out, levitating a bottle of water over and into hand* ... *Takes a drink* ...He'2 called the "Helm2man" by mo2t becau2e hii2 p2iioniic power2 are u2ed to piilot the flag2hiip of Her Iimperiiou2 Conde2cen2iion. They're the only two of our Ance2tor2 Ii know of who are 2tiill aliive. And the poor guy'd prolly catch hell for thii2 iif the Conde2ce diidn't have thii2 creepy thiing for hiim.

    Vriska: Riiiiiiiight. Psionic things I reeeeeeeeally don't care a8out. You gonna be okay?

    Sollux: *Huff* Yeah. Ju2t need to lay down, probably. *Semi-staggers away*

    Vriska: ... *Goes to computer*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Sea, Outside Feferi's Hive: ]

    Feferi: *Swims about, carrying a long, golden trident with two heads*

    *Abruptly, what look like small whales, with rotted lips revealing serrated baleen plates and spiked fins, swim overhead*

    Feferi: )(---E-E )(-E-E )(-E-E! You silly Nig)(tmares don't learn! Buuut it never gets old making an attempt to teac)( you better~!

    *She prepares her two-ended trident, its presented points gleaming brightly*

    Feferi: )(OP-E YOU'R-E R---EADY! The 2x3dent Sollux )(elped me make, ΨDON's --ENT--ENT--E, is ready for battle~! Same goes for the WITC)( OF LIF-----E!

    *Thrusting Ψdon's Entente forward, it flashes indigo and magenta around the head*

    *One of the whales moans as it's dragged through the water*

    *It crashes into the other, their spiked fins tearing into each other*

    *As they fall, Feferi waves her 2x3dent towards a large patch of seaweed*

    *They flash pale green, and begin to grow out of control*

    *Rising up in massive tendrils, they grab the foes*

    *The Nightmare-whales are quickly squeezed to death*

    Feferi: )(ope they didn't feel too muc)( pain.

    *She prepares for more enemies*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    Vi: Eh. I've heard weirder. Just keep out of trouble in case the Nightmares return.

    *She flips her goggles down and inspects her rifle for a bit*

    Jade: *Has abruptly conked out again*


    Last edited by Zev the Honky Cat on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12957
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:25 am

    <The black rocky planet>

    *DUK and SMK glance at each other and exchange telepathic thoughts*

    DUK: That depends which one you were looking for.

    ---------------------------------

    <BZP>

    *Hapori Dume is blasted backwards into a wall, but shrugs off the attack, grabs a nearby bin, and rams it onto B6's head, making it stick to him*

    ---------------------------------

    *Seran's starfighter flies into space, and heads towards Atuar Sadiares*

    ---------------------------------

    <Teruga Prime>

    *Vok presses a button on the wall behind him, and loads more Terugan elites, and this time police, break through the windows and shoot at the pirates*


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:58 am

    [ ???, Equius's Workshop: ]

    *In has strolled Vriska, looking over the wrecked automatons idly*

    Equius: *Wiping some motor oil off knuckles with a rag* Ah, Serket, how good of you to show up now. I've been needing to %amine your arm. Have a seat, I insist.

    *As Vriska sits down in the operating chair, Nepeta keeps far to the side warily*

    *Carefully flipping open panels and looking around with delicate adamantium tools and reinforced lights, Equius inspects the arm's mechanics for even the slightest flaw*

    Equius: ...As usual, you have done an %emplary job of 100king after the prosthetics. Have there been any complications? Any need for the t00ls I installed?

    Vriska: Naaaaaaaah. 8ut I look forward to trying 'em out. Mind giving theeeeeeeem a look too, to make sure? I honestly don't remem8er all you installed. <XXXXD

    Equius: Very well. *Looks below a panel in the underside of the forearm* Everythig 100ks in order...Nothing seems to have been lost. I'll go over them again once I do a test run on something I've been putting off.

    Vriska: Awwwwwwww! I want to know what they are so I can figure out a way to misuse them! Don't 8e such a spoil-spoooooooort! ::::,[

    Equius: I'm sorry, but there's a device in the ne%t room that would become problematic if left to run for too long. I must make sure it is not malfunctioning.

    *He begins walking straight towards a wall of oddly mismatched stonework*

    STRONG LEAVE.

    *As the dust settles from Equius busting through the wall, Vriska turns to look at Nepeta*

    Nepeta: :<< *ac keeps an eye on vwhiskers, always ready to respond to a threat!*

    Vriska: Sngrk. >XXXX] *Leans back in the chair*

    Nepeta: *Huffs, glaring at her*

    ---

    [ ???, Computer Lab: ]

    Sollux: *Watches to make sure Sonia, Kami, and Kaze are safe from Jack*

    *Once sure, he turns the feed off and holds his hand out to the side*

    *Into his hand levitates a bottle of some energy drink*

    Sollux: *Takes a few long moments to glug it down* ...Welp. Better fiind 2omethiing two do.

    *Despite this statement, he just remains in his seat*

    *He continues to enjoy his drink*

    *However, soon, a text message shows up on his screen*

    *Taking off his glasses with a sigh - Showing blank, pitch-black eyes - Sollux glares*

    *He takes out a headset and places it over his ears*

    Sollux: 2up douchebag? ... Whatever. 2tiill not hooked up wiith Terezii yet? ... You 2eem two thiink Ii'm a2 bliind a2 2he iis. You two are 2o flu2hed red iit hurt2. ... No, Ii haven't kiilled ENGLII2H yet, you dumba22. ... You aren't iin any po2iitiion two que2tiion my competence. Good bye, Karkat.

    *Turning off his headset and logging off from the chatroom, he rubs at his eyes*

    Sollux: ... *Takes another sip* ...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Seas Near Feferi's Hive: ]

    *Several hammerhead shark-resemblent Nightmares are circling Feferi*

    Feferi: )(ee)(ee)(ee! You're too easy! *Lunges with Ψdon's Entente, tearing open the side of one Nightmare*

    *Spinning the trident around, she slashes open three more Nightmares' hides*

    Feferi: You guys are in deep water! You've netted a big fis)( now! )(e)(e)(!

    *Hand glowing green, she reaches out towards a large coral reef*

    *It starts to grow out of control, before a single sea anenome grows larger than the rest*

    *Stood atop pillar-like legs, it lashes out and snares the rest in its tendrils*

    *With several screeches, the Nightmares are pulled in and stung to death*

    *Elegantly swimming down to beside the main trunk, Feferi pets the beast's side*

    *However, abruptly, a huge whirlpool descends and rapidly tears it into chunks*

    Feferi: *Whirls, teeth set in rage, as the culprit approaches*

    *The Nightmares who attacked West City are swimming towards her with great speed*

    *What seems to be the leader - A huge, dull gray-shelled cross between an anomalocaris and a dragon, to Feferi's eyes - Is swimming behind them with much more expertise*

    Feferi: *Seeing what's left of the creature she formed, snarls and swings her trident*

    *As it flashes indigo and magenta, the small Nightmare who had formed clones and the spikey, bulky Nightmare are sent crashing against each other*

    *The smaller one screeches in rage, disassociating into a mass of tendrils that consumes the other*

    *Now about as large as his own original mass and that of his ally combined, he cackles*

    Feferi: *Undaunted, prepares to continue fighting*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Deep, Deep Space: ]

    *A small fleet appears, far from any planets*

    *Leading them is a huge, magenta-colored flagship*

    *Within the bridge, atop a throne with several faintly-twitching limbs, sits a semi-silhouetted, adult female of Vriska, Sollux, etc., etc.'s race*

    *She bears several magenta lines on her body, wild hair, full lips, and an arrogant, cruel gaze*

    *These eyes are focused on the familiar being wrapped in tendrils above and nearby*

    The Ψiioniic: *Sighs shakily, wheezily, unable to speak*

    The Condesce: *Chuckles, blowing him a taunting kiss for the fun of it*

    *As she leans back and rests, the fleet's course continues straight*

    *With a strained cry from the Ψiioniic, the ships all flash*

    *They proceed to jump*


    Last edited by Zev the Honky Cat on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:46 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    *Sasuken sits in the corner, moping as Ynot gets a bowl of soup*
    ----

    [BZP Omi/MY vs Tercio/Pax]

    *MY slips from behind the three of them fighting and into a side passage*

    *When Pax and Tercio INEVITABLY realize there initial quarrel is missing and head down the passage, they are met with bright headlights and a whaling horn*

    MY: MEET MY SPEEDER!

    *Runs them down*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:11 pm

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Chef: *Ladles out soup for everyone*

    Toph: *Drinks straight from a bowl*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Equius's Workshop: ]

    *Just as he's finished inspecting Vriska's arm and explaining the installed tools, he notices her flinch*

    Vriska: O-Oh........Don't worry, it's nothing........8ut a 8it of a head - Ow! Ow!!!!!!! A, agh! What???????? No! I, I'm her Descendant! Who are y - No, no, not that! You can't be Ga - AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

    *She digs her fingers into her temples, throbbing lines of almost-black indigo gathering around her eyes*

    ---

    Vriska: *Clad in nothing at all, finds herself drowning in frothing, frigid cold water*

    *Crying for help, she hesitates to take a slender, abnormally large gray hand with long black nails*

    ???: *Apparently female* HOW MOTHERF##KING QUAINT. you say you're the descendant of THAT WHORISH GAMBLIGANT MARAUDER, and yet you're both too afraid of an offered hand AND ASHAMED TO BE MOTHERF##KING LOOKED UPON. do you honestly think that mindfang would be proud of you? I DO NOT UNDER MOTHRF##KING STAND WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS.

    Vriska: No...! You're...You're the Grand High8lood! 8ut, 8ut you can't be! You were dead for centuries!!!!!!!!

    ???: i assume you refer to THAT DISHEVELED MOTHERF##KING DISGRACE TO HIS BLOOD CASTE. he completely lost his mind AS OPPOSED TO MY PERFECT DEGREE OF MOTHERF##KING INSANITY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. but no, no, dear, misinformed LITTLE WRIGGLER. i am another subjugglator AND AM NOT OF HIS SAME LINEAGE. you might understand the term DOUBLE MOTHERF##KING TIMESTREAM REACH-AROUND? yes, i do not understand it either. SUPPOSEDLY, I'M NOW EXCLUDED FROM HISTORY as you know it, because of the GOGDAMN TIME SHENANIGANS I HATE SOOO MUCH.

    *In the next instant, Vriska finds herself floating on her back, in a strange, shimmering robe, in the seas of her Land of Maps and Treasure*

    ???: if you want the truth I COULD NOT PHYSICALLY CARE LESS THAN MY CURRENT STATE OF NOT GIVING A F##K because the f##ks i don't give about you brats ARE FALLING FROM THE GOGDAMN SKY IN MY WHIMSICAL MOTHERF##KING TOMB but i do have one exactly f##k to give TO YOU, SO HAPPY WRIGGLING DAY.

    Vriska: *Still floating on her back, merely stays silent and thankful that she's now clothed in the illusion*

    ???: gog almighty your face is pissing me off thinking about mindfang. LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD. i am trapped in a tomb that has sealed me OUTSIDE MOTHERF##KING TIME AND SPACE so that i could one day be freed in case the subjugglators needed a new leader. THE HOLE RUSTED IN MY MOTHERF##KING THINK PAN LET THE IMAGE OF THE GRAND HIGHBLOOD'S SKY HIGH MOTHERF##KER OF A DESCENDANT stare right back up at me. THERE IS NO HOLE NOW. only darkness and silence.

    ???: I DO NOT MOTHERF##KING APPRECIATE THAT. it has been FAR, MOTHERF##KING FAAAR TOO MANY ages of flickering in and out of awareness and memories WITHOUT A MOTHERF##KING DROP OF BOOZE OR MORSEL OF SWEETS for my taste. GREAT WEAPONS OF MOTHERF##KING SPLENDOR AND RUINATION WERE LEFT TO ME BY HER IMPERIOUS CONDESCENSION, once his honorable tyranny allocated them to me from the MOTHERF##KING GOGDAMN SUMMONER'S REBELLION. gog if there's anyone i hated more than mindfang it was that uppity sh!t the summoner.

    Vriska: If........If I free you........You must promise.......Not to hurt any of my allies. And I can read intentions from this connection. Like your withdrawal from vaaaaaaaarious addictions and your desire to meet the Descendant you claim to despise. If I pick up a trace of desires to hurt them, I'll give you royal 8loody hell anytime you try to contact me. And don't think I won't, either!!!!!!!! >::::]

    ???: NGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAH!! you know, i think i might get to MOTHERF##KING LIKE YOU. you're not like your ancestor. YOU PICK UP WHAT I PUT DOWN BEFORE I GET TO THAT MOTHERF##KING POINT. mindfang would've thrown anyone to the manebeast's den FASTER THAN DUALSCAR DID TO HER OWN MOTHERF##KING #SS NGHAHAHAH and the grand highblood JUST KILLED AND KILLED AND KILLED 'til the beauty of carnage and fear LOST ALL THE PRECIOUS MOTHERF##KING MIRACLES IN THEM. as a matter of fact, i'll assist you, and your matesprit and kismesis fancies.

    Vriska: Heheheheheheheheheh. I look forward to a simply 8ea-uuuuuuutiful working relationship, Miss...? *Offers hand*

    ???: *Takes her hand, showing a face similar to the Grand Highblood's* call me SLEDGE MAMA, motherf##ker. NGHAHAHAHAAAH!! hooonk HOOOOONK hoooooooonk. THOSE LAST EIGHT were for the whorebligant mindfang WHO CANNOT BE HERE and whom i obviously cannot pour some outta the F##KING PIRATEY BULLSH!T GROG bottle for.

    Vriska: Yeah. I guess some people are a 8it tired of Mindfang's 'legacy'...

    ???: DO WHAT FEELS MOTHERF##KIN' RIGHT and be yourself. IF THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR SOMEONE, just kill them with pride.

    Vriska: [b]Addiction is a powerful thing. Even to violence........


    *Everything begins to fade into black*


    ---

    Vriska: *Wakes up groggily beneath Equius and Nepeta's worried stares*

    *She remains silent for a long, long time*


    Last edited by Zev the Honky Cat on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:44 pm

    *MakutaKlak continues walking towards KoN*

    ---

    *Abneris looks at D-Klak awkwardly*

    Abneris: "But sir, you know the plan! We will escape during the invasion! You are not well, sir. You need to stay at the hospital longer."

    ---

    DM Helryx: *sighs* "Two things. One, I want you to find out everything you can about where they are taking him on your end. David Robert Jones won't tell me much. I'm starting to wonder if they suspect that I'm a traitor. Two, you hungry?"

    ---

    *D-Klak yells at the guard*

    DK: "Oh, guard! I want to make a request for my final meal. A nice Spamonian Lobster bisque, and some steak cooked medium well. And bring me your finest ginger ale! LOT'S OF IT!"

    *Meanwhile, outside of Demon's Run, the figures keep coming towards the base, and more projectiles head towards the base*

    ---

    *Caiaphus moves out of the way, and forms a ball of energy that absorbs the lightning attacks*

    Caiaphus: "But how can fear fear itself?"

    *he throws the ball of energy at TPK*

    ---

    *Keichi runs away from the missiles, but the explosion knocks him back*

    Keichi: "Oh...I'm not cut out for this. I was born to shoot from a ship, curse, drink, and search for treasure. Not fight robots....$#@!."

    Treskis: "GAH-DES! I'M NOT LEON TROTSKY-DES!"

    *he begins flailing his arms around while shouting Terugan curse words for some unknown reason*

    *SM Treveya charges at Straxus, firing force blasts*

    *Quick Billy shoots Straxus's head from behind*

    ---

    *DU Uterio frowns at the fireballs*

    DUU: "That hurt!"


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:56 am

    <Jurai>

    Ulkesh: *telepathically, to Chirox* "Next time, no drawings."

    Chirox: "Gotcha."

    -----

    <BZP, Orion and Tercio v. MY and Omi>

    *Orion and Tercio get up*

    Orion: I TURN into a TRUCK!

    *he turns into a truck and rams MY's speeder*

    -----

    <BZP, B6 v. the World>

    *B6 stumbles around, trying to get the bin off his head*

    *The Architect jump-kicks him, which makes him fly backwards into a chair that wasn't there before*

    *the bin breaks to pieces in the process*

    T-A: *to HD* STOP HELPING ME!

    *he fires two blasts of fire at B6*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Abneris and the hologram>

    D-Klak Hologram: Yeah, well I have a better plan. You go and stick your head in a bin, while I go to sleep!

    *the hologram lays down on a bed, and seemingly falls asleep*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, just outside Abneris' cell>

    *SM Nyatera, Kraal and SM Rabot are standing outside the cell door*

    SMN: And this guy thinks himself smart.

    *they all walks away*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx and the Pilot>

    *suddenly, someone taps Helryx on the shoulder*

    *she turns around, and sees SM Naterohk and SM Kremika*

    SMKr: Hi. There's an incoming transmission from someone for you.

    -----

    <outside Demon's Run>

    *the projectiles are shot down by the turrets*

    -----

    <Mordor, Droids v. Pirates>

    BP: Your weaknesses are our strengths. We will exploit your weaknesses to achieve your termination.

    *he turns his gravity power on Keichi*


    *Straxus takes the hits*

    Straxus: Minimal systems damage incurred. Retreat not currently an option. Mercy will not be dispensed here. Only death.

    *he swings his pickaxe at Treskis again*


    *suddenly, IG-88 re-appears, now holding a Dalek-enhanced Tommy Gun*

    *he opens fire on SMT*

    -----

    <Mordor, TPK v. Caiaphus>

    TPK: Your arrogance will cause your downfall. That's what it means.

    *the ball hits him in the chest, and he flies backwards into a chair that wasn't there before*

    *he gets up, then throws the chair at Caiaphus*

    -----

    <Teruga Prime>

    DS: Oh, so unwise.....

    *Deadbolt drops a sort of pot on the floor*

    *suddenly, lots of what look like tiny blue squid float out of the pot and up to the Terugans*

    Deadbolt: Bio-Mines.

    *the squid/Bio-Mines explode, blowing some of the Terugans away and covering the others in a sort of yellow gunge*

    *R-Blade pulls out a Gas Laser and opens fire on the remaining Terugans, while Acid Storm carries on spraying them with acid*

    -----

    <the black rocky planet>

    Abeloth: Clarification: I am searching for Kakamu of the Shattered Mirror Universe, who once served Lord General Blackout of ZFT. However, if the other Kakamu wishes to come with me, he is free to do so.

    -----

    <Seran's starfighter>

    Boris: Wait, Atuar Sadiares? I have a bad feeling about this.....

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    DU Motrokh: It was supposed to.

    *he fires a lightning bolt at Uterio, but the Paper Tiger then jumps on him and tries to eat his head*

    -----

    <ZFT homeworld, Blackout's office>

    *Blackout is sitting at his desk, sipping tea*

    *suddenly, the door opens, and Barricade, Brawl and Bonecrusher walk in*

    Blackout: Oh. Hello brothers. Why are you here?

    Brawl: We are sick of this inaction. We spent most of the Uterio War doing nothing at all. Now that it's over, we want something to do.

    Blackout: And you shall have it soon, my brothers. Soon this.....cold war will end, and the offensive will begin. First though, we must burrow into the enemies' lair, so that we know what they know.

    -----

    <near Malchior IV>

    *Aster's shuttle drops out of warp, pursued by several ZFT fighters*

    *she sends a signal to Klak*

    Aster: "This is Aster of ZFT! I am near your planet and am being attacked by fighters! I wish to defect!"

    -----


    Last edited by D.R.J. on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some stuff.....)


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:02 am

    [ Jurai: ]

    Azusa: *Stuffs his face with honey-baked ham*

    Senators: *Eat more politely*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Computer Lab: ]

    Sollux: ... *Shouts* Who the f##k ju2t u2ed my teleporter wiithout a2kiing?

    Equius: If you must know, lowb100d, Vriska just left to attend to a telepathic message she received by an %tremely powerful telepath. I do presume you will not interfere with her b100 b100d affairs?

    Sollux: Nope. Let her do what 2he liike2. 2he'll learn iif 2he get2 her2elf iin deep 2hiit agaiin.

    Equius: Good. *Walks away, sweating slightly*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Stormy Planet: ]

    *From a portal, Vriska emerges*

    *She finds herself on a tiny, elevated spit of land in the middle of a furiously-churning sea*

    *Nearby is a passage with rainslicked stairs leading deep, deep down*

    Vriska: ... *Descends down the stairs*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:22 am

    *Abneris flips the table, and realizes it is a hologram*

    Abneris: "I do believe I have been bamboozled"

    *he begins charging a ball of fiery energy*

    ---

    *DM Helryx splutters*

    DMH: "Okay, show me."

    ---

    *more projectiles approach Demon's Run as the figures continue heading towards the base*

    ---

    D-Klak: "I can hear it...The Knights of the Keruvim are near. Alright, give me ginger ale if you think you're gonna survive this fight!"

    ---

    *Keichi begins feeling himself getting dragged towards Black Phantom*

    *Keichi fires his guns at Black Phantom's head*

    *Treskis takes the pickaxe lodged in his helmet out of it, and blocks Straxus's attack*

    Treskis: "Pickaxe fight-des?"

    *SMT dodges the shots*

    *she jumps, and lands on top of IG-88's head*

    SMT: "Up here, robot."

    ---

    *Caiaphus slices the chair in half with a sword of energy, and charges at TPK*


    ---

    DU Uterio: *barely dodges the lighting bolt* "Now you are dead! Not big surprise!"

    ---

    Klak: Lolwut....Come to the Northward Hospital.

    *several Malchiorian fighters take off, and shoot at the ZFT fighters*

    Jet1: "You are entering Malchiorian Air Space! Leave now!"

    ---

    *MK throws a grenade at B6 from far away*

    ---

    *Commander Yammark shoots several lasers at ????*

    ????: "You are a difficult and formidable opponent. But you made one flaw."

    Commander Yammark: "What?"

    ????: "You fought me."

    *he grabs Yammark by the arm, and stabs his digital key blade into his face*

    *he continues stabbing and slashing, and Yammark crashes to the floor*

    Yammark: "You..monster!"

    ????: "It seems like I am. *he fires a massive charged laser at Yammark, destroying him* You were never made for this climate anyway."

    *the creature continues walking*



    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:42 am

    [ ???, Equius's Workshop: ]

    Equius: *Carefully works on a large machine*

    Nepeta: :33 < Equius...Are you pawsitively sure that Vwhiskers will be okay? I f33l purretty worried about her...

    Equius: Calm yourself, Nepeta. Vriska can handle herself. She's a masterful tactician, and the Fluorite Octet's power only ba% that up. She earned her Ancestor's legendarily fickle weapon during one of the most difficult of her f001ish FLARPing campaigns. It suits both a gambligant such as Mindfang was and one so driven towards challenges as Serket; especially with Vriska's most poor luck.

    ---

    [ Underground Passage, Stormy Planet: ]

    Vriska: *Approaches a heavy door*

    *First, she takes out the Octet and rolls them on the floor*

    *Just as the results form with a flash, the door slides into the ground with a massive grating noise*

    *Out emerge several undead with various horns - Only to be torn to shreds with luminous bullets*

    Vriska: *Lowers the two glowing, crystal-blue pistols, still trailing pale blue smoke* Heheheheheheheheh. Nice try, ya 8unch of palookas! NOOOOOOOOT! >XXXXD

    *As the guns fade out of existence, Vriska scoops the dice up off the floor*

    *She continues on her way, chuckling to herself*

    Vriska: Only a fool underestim8s the gr8 Vriska Serket!!!!!!!! I've got more irons in the fire than anyone else, and I've got the levels. All the levels. Allllllll of them. >::::]

    *Her Fluorite Octet are kept ready at all times*

    ---

    Nepeta: :33 < ...Ummm...How many things can the dice make, again? *Scratches back of head*

    Equius: Eight to the eighth power. 16,777,216 results.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Gamzee's Hive: ]

    Heen: *Squeak-Squeak* *Wheeze-Wheeze* *Squeeeak* *Wheeeeeze*

    Gamzee: HeY MaN, wHeN ArE We gOnNa hEaD To vIsIt fEf? YoU HaVeN'T LiIiIiVeD 'tIl yOu'vE TrIeD HeR CoOkInG, mOtHeRf###eR.

    Master Big Star: *Laid on a floating bed* Shut up.

    Gamzee: *Wanders off to enjoy some pie*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Below the Seas: ]

    Feferi: ... *Glares at the Nightmare leaders* ...

    ???: *Seems to be a demonic mockery of an effeminate bishonen* My, my. Such a cute little creature for her kind. It's almost a shame to obliderate such a cute girl. Say - Your lusus was deeply in-tuned with our colleagues, hm? I'm sure we could find a place for you in our ranks.

    Enlarged Nightmare: *In a still very high-pitched, reedy voice* You buffoon! The Master is right behind you!! And besides, you always said that you despised Gl'bgolyb! You said that it was a bloated, wriggling monstrosity!!

    ???: Shut your hideous mouth. Regardless of my feelings on that disgusting beast, it certainly raised this girl to perfection. *Flickers over, offering a hand to Feferi* What do you say? Shall your beauty join mine in crushing all resistance to the Nightmares?

    Feferi: )(onestly, I would normally give you a six just to be nice, but since you killed my pet and insulted my semi-dead lusus, I'll tell the trut)( just to be a sassy bit)(, glub glub.

    ???: *Abruptly screams, holding hand over the three scratches that have ruined his face and blinded him*

    Feferi: YOU'R-E BAR----ELY -EV-EN A FOUR, )(--E--E)(--E--E)(-----E-----E~! Glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub~! *Proceeds to spin 2x3dent artfully and lunge at the Nightmare*

    *With a bloodcurdling warcry, she hacks and tears into him until he drifts slowly to the sea floor; dead and a bloody mess*

    Enlarged Nightmare: Well well well!! Thank you for getting rid of him! He was annoying as f##k and the weakest of us three! Now that I've devoured the strongest of us outside the Master, let's see what I can cook up!

    *From his back emerge four huge blobs of dark green flesh, which grow huge, tusked, draconic maws, finned feet, and long, finned tails*

    *However, abruptly, a number of gurgling roars can be heard*

    *Out from a sea cave emerge several large fish, with almost wolf-like faces filled with teeth*

    Feferi: ---EXC-----ELL-----ENT~! I could use some )(elp from the crevass wolffis)(, glub glub! You boys )(ave NO ID---EA w)(at kind of fis)( you've netted! W)(AL-----E, I )(ope you learn from T)(AT mistake in time to die~! *Holds hand out towards the crevass wolffish*

    *With a flash of pale green, they each grow into massive versions of themselves, with seven eyes, two rows of teeth, and fins lined with serrated spikes*

    *Roaring once again, they begin to tear into the Enlarged Nightmare's spawn*

    Enlarged Nightmare: *Begins to produce more*

    *As fast as they sprout, they're killed*

    Feferi: *Giggles, watching on with glee*

    Master?: ... *Watches her with his elliptical, silvery eyes; tiny black pupils flicking about* ...

    Enlarged Nightmare: *Screams as he runs out of energy to clone* Master Vam Fel!! They're going to kill me!! Please, bring the main invasion force here while I, I, try to hold them off!!

    Vam Fel: Take an Eldritch tendril to the skull, you buffoon. There never was a main invasion force. You all were just there to test out the defenses of any enemies who could be here. Two other things.

    *He swims forward, revealing two curved, tendril-like, plated limbs emerging from his chest, two jaws with no lips over the teeth at the end of his long neck, almost elephant-like feet, and numerous lobe-fins propelling him on his neck, back, and tail*

    Vam Fel: The next thing you should have considered is that I am worth a hundred Nightmares, at least those of your disgraceful ilk. Last before you take your leave, you were told explicitly not to ever refer to me by name. You have now compromised my identiy to whomever may be listening and aware of me.

    Enlarged Nightmare: *Turns, terrified, as Vam Fel opens his lower set of jaws* NO MASTER!! I'M SORRY, I - gghhlk.

    Feferi: ... *Watches the display, bemused* ...

    Vam Fel: *Ducks head down, cleaning jaws as the last of his subject goes down* ...Her Imperious Condescension would be so much easier to work with than yourself. You and your self-righteous delusions and your lingering guardian make you the most despicable heir possible. How thankful I am that your Ancestor is now in this Session.

    Feferi: *Gives a start, causing several semi-transparent tentacles to appear around her* T)(at awful woman is in t)(is Session!? )(ow did she survive t)(e Vast Glub!?

    Vam Fel: You know very well how. Gl'bgolyb was always tied to the tyrian purplebloods. Its voice would never kill those of the blood caste it so deeply cared for.

    *Abruptly, he begins to retreat into a pitch-black portal, giving a snarl that frightens the mutated wolffish into swimming away in full retreat*

    Feferi: *Swims after him* WAIT, YOU!! You )(aven't explained anyt)(ing!! )(ow do you know so muc)( about all ofo t)(is!?

    Vam Fel: Do you honestly think I would reveal my hand so quickly? If so, how exquisitely precious. Farewell.

    *He disappears completely, leaving Feferi to jet past*

    Feferi: ... *Huffs, swimming back towards Hive*

    *The sea begins to calm again*

    *Before long, Feferi's swum through a large opening and up to her hive's RESPITEBLOCK*

    *Once in, she picks up her iPad-like device and lets herself float gently to the floor*

    Fefer: ...A)(! Wh)(at luck! T)(ank cod I )(ave someone reaonable to talk to rig)(t now~!

    *She proceeds to log into the chatroom*

    ---

    cuttlefishCuller has begun trolling indoorScholar

    CC: Glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub!
    CC: I'M SO -EXCIT----------ED TO S-E-E YOU, TRIS)(!
    CC: tb)(, it's been a pretty weird and messy evening t)(us far 38C

    IS: Awh!
    IS: I'm sorry to hear that, Fef!
    IS: I've got plenty of time, go ahead and tell me anything you need to.

    CC: T)(ANKS~! 38D Well, it was okay while I was culling some cuttlefish and aquatif )(oofbeasts...
    IS: 'Culling', you say? That's...
    CC: )(---E---E)(-E)(-E)(-E)(-E)(~! You silly!
    CC: Like I've said before, Tris)(: my first goal as )(eiress to the t)(rone of Condesce
    CC: is to c)(ange the meaning of "culling"
    CC: so t)(at it means t)(at we CAR---E for t)(e ill and infirm!
    CC: )(e)(e)(e)(! 3XD

    IS: Hahahah, I know.
    IS: Your reactions are just so funny sometimes.
    IS: Please, go on.

    CC: Alright...
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:14 am

    <BZP, B6 v. the World>

    *B6 catches the grenade in his hand, then realizes it's a grenade*

    B6: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

    *it explodes, and he goes flying back into the Architect, who kicks him away, then creates a circle of fire around him*

    T-A: I stole these flames from Maru Nui-Fire Incarnate. If you touch them, even for a second, you will die and your ashes will burn forever.

    B6: Who said I have to touch them?

    *he teleports out, then punches the Architect into Devcon's corpse*

    -----

    <Battle of Demon's Run>

    *the projectiles carry on being shot down by the turrets*

    *more defence systems now activate, and missiles head towards the figures*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Abneris' cell>

    *suddenly, Abneris hears a hissing sound as sleeping gas is pumped into the room*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx's location>

    *Helryx is taken to a screen*

    *David Robert Jones' face appears on the screen*

    DRJ: Your part is done. The Writer says nothing about you past this point.

    *Helryx realizes SMNaterohk is holding a gun to her head*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak's cell>

    *a barrel of ginger ale materializes in the cell*

    -----

    <Mordor, Droids v. Pirates>

    *BP is damaged, and deactivates his gravity power*

    *he then fires a plasma ray at Keichi*


    *Straxus takes back his pickaxe from Treskis*

    Straxus: Negative.

    *a panel on Straxus' chest opens, revealing six grenades, which he promptly fires at Treskis and Quick Billy*


    *IG-88 tilts his head, making it difficult for SMT to continue standing on it*

    -----

    <Mordor, TPK v. Caiaphus>

    *TPK puts his shield in Caiaphus' way so he ends up running right into it, then slashes at his chest*

    -----

    <Malchiorian Airspace>

    *the fighters fire off a few shots at Aster's shuttle, then fly off*

    *the shuttle is hit, and ends up crashing next to the hospital*

    *Aster climbs out of the wreckage*

    Aster: Good thing you told me to come to a hospital, because I would've ended up there anyway.

    -----

    <Deathsaurus' evidently not-so-secret secret base>

    *the mysterious being from earlier is still sitting at a table, sipping tea and waiting for Deathsaurus to come back*

    ????? ?????: This is getting ridiculous. I'll come back later.....

    *he teleports away*

    -----

    <Aperture Science>

    *Motrokh finally throws the Tiger off him, but is then shot by Sheppard*

    *he shrinks the Tiger and puts it back in his pocket*

    DUSh: Let's go.

    -----

    <an icy planet in the far future>

    *F-Blackout is walking down a street in a recently-conquered city*

    F-Blackout: Yet another victory. Now, to the business of annoying Klak.....

    *he walks into a building where a number of POWs are being kept*

    F-B: Which one of you is the most powerful?

    *one of them hesitantly raises his hand, and Blackout immediately grabs him and drains all his life energy with the Hades Gauntlet*

    *he then teleports himself back to his ship*

    -----

    <F-Blackout's ship>

    *F-B walks into a room where a corpse is being kept*

    *he fires the POW's life energy into the corpse, and it comes alive, then begins morphing.....*

    OOS: Klak, the rest is up to you, 'tis your character I'm bringing back.....

    -----

    OOS: Waiting on KoN for SMK, Boris Johnson and Terugans v. Pirates with Weapons from Submarine Titans.....


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:33 am

    *the figures are damaged as explosions are seen...the figures get closer, and a closer look reveals the horrifying truth*

    *they are not massive ships at all, but instead, massive asteroids headed straight towards Demon's Run!*

    ---

    Abneris: "Hm. Perhaps I will take a midday nap, sir. *falls asleep*"


    ---

    DM Helryx: "Can't say I didn't see this coming. Before you shoot though, let me know something. Was this all a ruse? Is D-Klak innocent?"

    *she gulps, as if swallowing something*

    ---

    DK: "AWWW YEAH! PARTY TIME!"

    *he grabs the ginger ale, and begins drinking it*

    *a few seconds later, half of the barrel has already been consumed*

    D-Klak: "Del...delicious. You know this stuff real *hic* really makes me messed up, hehe. Ginger ALE! HAHA! And how is the FAKE invasion going....going....al.....al......where.....along? *hic* Hey, guard, come and share some of this....with me....you know you and I are pals, man. We gotta join forces to fight.......ugh...*drinks more*"

    ---

    *Keichi jumps out of the way, but the blast knocks him forward*

    *Treskis grabs two of the grenades, Quick Billy grabs two, and a convenient yet helpful pirate grabs the remaining two. They throw the grenades at Straxus*

    *SMT stumbles a bit, and balances herself on his head*

    SMT: "lolololol, fire away."

    ---

    *Caiaphus grunts in pain, but he lashes out at TPK's face with his claw*

    ---

    *Klak and co. walk out, and he helps Aster get up*

    Me: The medical care here is excellent. How are you feeling Miss...eh.......you're a Defector, eh? What's your name?


    ---

    *DU Uterio nods, and follows Shephard*

    ---

    *Rahn, recently revived, gets up and screams*

    Rahn: "I have been brought out of the terrors of hell...but my soul remains there! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?! *looks at Future Blackout* Who...who are you? Where have you taken me?"


    _________________



    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:40 pm