BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:29 am

    *DM Helryx goes back in, and takes Tor's teacup*

    DMH: "Why does everyone assume that we should sip tea in times like this? D-Klak signaled someone. I don't know how, I don't know who, and I don't know when. And by who, I don't mean Doctor Who. Someone is coming here to rescue him, and they're bringing friends. Put the base on alert. The last time someone underestimated D-Klak they ended up rusting in piece."

    *goes to D-Klak*

    DMH: "Who did you contact?"

    DK: "Some old friends of mine. They'll be here soon. Not that you'll have a chance against the Knights of the Keruvim. Did I mention Abneris got an upgrade? He's twice as tough as before. Your mooks will have lots of fun with him."

    DM Helryx: "Damn it, raise the alarm!"

    ---

    <Demon's Run>

    *Yon hurries onto the landing bay and rests for a few moments on SM Tanrus' shoulder*

    Yon: Blimey, I'm not as young as you think, y'know.

    lololololololol(o)

    ---

    *Caiaphus looks at D-Void*

    Caiaphus: "Hurry up."

    *they get to the camp*

    Keichi: "Took you both a while."

    SMT: "Caiaphus takes his time."

    Treskis: "Keichi, weren't you asleep-des?"

    Keichi: "Oh...*falls asleep*"

    SMT: "What do we do now?"

    Caiaphus: "I have alerted others of my return. I am surprised they have not found us. Oh well. Name a planet."

    Treskis: "I don't know this sector-des."

    SMT: "Malchior IV?"

    Keichi: *in his sleep* "Too cliche."

    Caiaphus: "The fire will grow. All of you must rest. *walks away as everyone complies and goes to sleep*"

    ---

    Klak: Should have gone to Jorten's tomb first....wherever that is. All we need is info, or history books or something. The facilities I was talking about probably talk about that.

    Jinx: "Are you saying..."

    Me: Maybe. Maybe. I'm not sure, though.

    *they land in Korasa*

    *it is a snowy moon*

    Me: The planets we visit have the strange habit of repeating letters.

    Peter: "Many of them, yes. I love this climate though."

    Jinx: "Speak for yourself."

    *they walk out, and leave the Baterra inside*

    Me: According to my plot-convenient map, the facility should be that way. *points*

    Jinx: "Let's move. I'm freezing."

    *they walk towards the facility*

    ---

    *User MakutaKlak transforms his nerd gun into a Midak Skyblaster, and takes out a lightsaber*

    *he slices into several Knights of the GB and Forum Assistants, but the BZP people don't die because that would be rude lololol*

    *several of these guys appear: Oh look a link*

    MK: I love how a group I added to the RPG is going against me. *slices into the Pantheon Guardians which are Knights of the GB* FOR THE SHEPHERD!

    OOS: I lol'd at some of the User's moves. BTW, remember that I control Black Six.



    Last edited by The Klakkin Question on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:50 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    Ynot: Oh, okay.

    *Ynot sits awkwardly*

    Ynot: Is your foot feeling better?
    ----

    [BZPower, MY's Location]

    Omicron: User Makuta Ynot identified. Known affiliate of alias 'The Architect'. Orders are to Shoot on sight.

    bonsiii: Acknowledged. WALLo'TEXT!

    *bonsiii launches a massive blast of text shaped energy at MY*

    MY: Crud. Um..um..PIE SHIELD!

    *A large Pie is summoned in front of MY, incinerating on contact with the Wall of Text, but giving him enough time to prime his attack*

    MY: Troll ROAR!

    *A massive shockwave echoes from MY's throat, blasting back the wall and slamming into bonsiii*

    Omicron: That was pathetic. In fact, I would say that attack SUCKS

    *A giant 'Sucks' shaped blast slams into MY, sending him realling*
    ----

    [Shinobi Nui]

    Sonia: I hate you

    Dawdawt: Ooo! it's getting good!

    *Both turn to see Dawtdawt standing next to them, eating a bowl of popcorn*

    Shaern: When did...

    Dawtdawt: At 'Maybe, I don't know'

    Sonia: You say NOTHING, clear?

    Dawtdawt: That's going to be hard.

    Shaern: Why?

    DD: I've been podcasting since then as well.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7417
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:19 am

    *USarge looked at himself, digging through his mind for some new bit of knowledge*

    USarge:"Hmmm.....well I don't know....From personal tastes I think it'll be something more for point-defence...maybe...."

    *he places himself in a commissar's execution pose, left arm behind his back and tleft arm bent behind his back and holding his right arm straight, his hand making a fist except for the index and middle finger, which he kept extended.

    Suddenly blue and red energy built up around his fingers, each color of phased energy focusing around one of the fingers and creating a purple field in between his fingers.

    When USarge jerked from surprise, a purple bolt shot off, hitting the ground between him and Jane, and leaving a deep hole where the energy bolt hit.*

    USarge: *doing 0-0 face* "Oh Shi- that's new!"

    *Playing around some more, and finds he can make a sabre out of the energies, though it takes some focus*

    USarge:"Well, it seems like I got a new tier of skills....now it's energy and matter I can bend...."
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3998
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:24 am

    [ The abandoned apartment building: ]

    *Shroom, Moss and Yuuka are all asleep on the floor, Yuuka covering Moss with one wing*

    *Shroom slowly opens his eyes, his head pounding*

    Shroom: *Sits up* Wh- What the hell...?

    *He looks around, and sees Moss and Yuuka are still asleep*

    Shroom: Pssst. Hey Moss.

    *Moss moves slightly, but does not awaken*

    Shroom: Moss... Moss...? MOSS.

    *He prods her face*

    Moss: Sure.. Sure... I'll take your Skooma, kid... But... But I'll skin ya an'... Make some priiime boots...

    Shroom: Moss. Wake up.

    Moss: ...!? Huh!?

    *Forgetting to remove Yuuka's wing from herself, she quickly gets up*

    Shroom: Dammit Moss!

    *Yuuka, who has woken up suddenly after being disturbed, is now in a state of distress*

    Moss: Sorry...

    Yuuka: *Breathes deeply* It's... It's fine...

    Moss: Two questions.

    Shroom: Shoot.

    Moss: What the f#ck just happened, and what's with the hat?

    Shroom: Hat? What hat!?

    Yuuka: I think it looks cool~

    Shroom: What the heck guys, I thought we agreed you would never dress me up again. Ever.

    Moss: As funny as that was back then, we didn't do anything this time.

    *Shroom's hat is a black beanie with a skull on the front*

    Spoiler:

    Sorta like that guy's hat.

    Shroom: Confused.


    Last edited by Dovahkiin on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:56 am

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: Y...Yeah, it is. Thanks.

    *She begins to twiddle her thumbs shyly*

    *Gulping dryly, she tries to save face*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Desert Planet, Apartment Building: ]

    Kugo: Ah! You're awake! And you seem to have a new outfit - Shroom, you said?

    *Abruptly, the door bangs open - Showing it's pitch dark night outside*

    Riruka: *Barges in* Alright!! I found a flashlight, now I want to see the jerks who I'm having to train!!

    *Turning the torch on Moss, then Yuuka, she proceeds to gaze at Shroom*

    Riruka: A redhead hussy, a little featherbrains a - Aah. Ah. Aaannnn... *Stares at Shroom*

    *Her eyes go wide, before rolling back slightly - Her knees turn right to jell-o*

    Riruka: OMIGAWDHE'SAHOTTIE *Drops to knees*

    *In a dead faint, she keels over to the side*

    Kugo: ...Huh. Well. That happened.

    *Once again, he's eating ramen*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Jade's RooM: ]

    Jade: Wow! That's really cool!

    *Abruptly, her ears stand straight up and her eyes go wide*

    Jade: ...No. No! Jack's here! He shouldn't have been able to get here with such speed!!

    *Running to look out her window, Jade throws her hand forward*

    *Lit up with a green glow, a sound like water rushing can be heard*

    *Off in the distance, a scarlet mass recedes and crumbles*

    Jade: Jack Noir is in this Session! Oh no, and User Zev is unaccounted for!!

    *Lenses of glasses glowing bright, Jade looks off into space*

    Jade: Wh...Where? Where is Jack now? Is he - No!!

    *Whatever she sees distresses her significantly*

    Jade: He's gone where he did before!!

    ~ ~ ~

    [ BZPower: ]

    *With a crackle of green, Jack appears in the sky*

    *Gazing down at the Users mobilizing their soldiers, he warps to a residential area*

    *Darting down, he frightens a number of citizens with his visage*

    *Snarling, he prepares to behead a mother and child*

    ---

    Jade: No, no!! This was bad enough when we couldn't find -

    *Abruptly, she stops short - Obviously stunned by something*

    Jade: What is he doing? Is he really, really insane?

    ---

    Jack: *Arm has been stopped short*

    *As the citizens flee, Jack tosses his head to look*

    User Zev: *Holds both arms out, eyes flashing pink* Hello there.

    *Exerting all of his strength, he throws his hand up and away*

    Jack: *Roars as he's thrown into a building*

    ---

    Jade: Zev doesn't stand a chance!

    *Still watching, she's forgotten all about Sarge*

    Jade: What's his plan? *Shakes quietly*

    ---

    User Zev: *Jabs "hands" forward rapidly and repeatedly*

    *Several huge impacts strike the building where Jack hit, throwing glass and debris outward*

    *For a few moments, all is silent - User Zev prepares to move, when - *

    User Zev: AAAAAGGGHHH!! *Arm is razed down to shoulder by a wave of green energy*

    Jack: *Abruptly appears before him with a mad glare*

    *Before User Zev can escape, three quick stabs are put clean through his torso*

    Jack: *Leaves the sword inward, before launching Zev clean out of the city's limits by a shockwave*

    *In a flash of green, the sword appears in Jack's hands once again*

    *Black smoke curls up from User Zev's form*

    *He lies atop a strange, rectangular plate of stone*

    User Zev: ... *Wheeze* ... *Dies in his own ichor*

    Jack: *Takes flight, heading for where MY fights*

    ---

    Jade: No...No...I...I...

    *A single tear falls from behind her glasses*

    Jade: I never...Never wanted Zev to die...He...He helped us...For all...For all he...

    *Shaking, she's obviously about to completely lose it*

    *Yet what she sees stops her cold*

    ---

    User Zev: *Lies atop a strange slab of magenta stone*

    *His body is beginning to collapse into motes of pink light*

    Jack: *Above MY's position, is just about to divebomb him and the other combatants*

    *Yet with a snarl, he spins - And witnesses light from the far side of the city*

    *Around User Zev's position, tall spires of magenta stone topped by white orbs have appeared*

    *The orbs crackle violently, before erupting into strident pink light*

    *From the slab, User Zev's collapsing body rises up, changing form*

    *He gains humanoid shape again in the light, before it fades*

    *Finally, he can be seen to be somewhat returned to his original form*

    *Yet he also has gained a magenta jacket with a long, trailing hood and matching pants. On the chest of the jacket glows a pink symbol of tapering lines forming a heart, two meeting in a hollow shape and one filled in as a broader streak*

    *Rising high up into the air, User Zev smiles arrogantly at Jack*

    Jack: *Roars, jetting towards Zev with green energy igniting on his blade*

    User Zev: *Gathers streamers of variously-colored energy from the city below*

    *Hands erupting into huge pink auras, User Zev keeps both flat and folded with palms down at the wrist*

    *Loosely moving, he causes a huge blast of light to strike Jack*

    Jack: *Though phazed, sends a wave of slicing green energy towards User Zev*

    User Zev: *Ducks and spins around, before throwing arms out*

    *With a roar, Jack finds his teleportation activating against his will*

    *In a flicker, he's gone - Along with User Zev*

    *Not a trace is left of them up above*

    ---

    Jade: ... *Stares at this sight for a while* ...

    *Abruptly, her glasses return to normal, and she forms a chair to sit on from the floor*

    Jade: Um. S, sorry about freaking out like that. But...What just happened...Is either the best or worst thing that could have happened. Somehow...User Zev brought his Quest Bed with him to be downloaded into that exact spot, at that exact time. There's nooo way he did it without help, but...

    *Sighing heavily, she tucks a few errant strands of hair back over her canine ear*

    Jade: Zev the User...Just reached God-Tier. Like me.

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: Well, the BZPower war is largely uninterrupted.

    Just thought it'd be nice for any Users to see what just happened.

    If any of this doesn't fly, I'll edit as needed.

    Thank you. 83
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7417
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:14 pm

    *USarge looked at Jade, and shrugged*

    USarge: "Well, at least we know where he is/was now...even if it was a nearly for corpse pick-up...Any who, You think we could trace their teleport from where they were?"

    *He stands up and walks over to the door*

    USarge: "Might as well bring the specialists of the third prime material of the universe into play now right?"

    *He rummages a bit, then produces the Unobtanium Key*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3998
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:49 pm

    OOS: WOOAAAAH confusion.

    Aight, I'm never gonna mess around with the censor feature again.

    It turned the word Shroom into Skulls for some reason.

    So my post makes little to no f#cking sense.

    I blame Hannah completely.


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:26 am

    <BZP, Architect v. Orion Pax>

    *the Architect parries Orion Pax's slash with his cricket bat, then fires an AK-47 into his face*

    *the bullets do only minor damage*

    Orion Pax: How did you think that was going to work? *jumps, then kicks the Architect into a wall* HOW DID YOU THINK THAT WAS GOING TO WORK?! *pulls out his rifle and opens fire*

    *one of the shots hits the Architect just as he is getting up, slamming him through the wall*

    T-A: *coughs* Well, it was worth a try..... *gets up, then spits out some blood* Or it could have just been a ploy to make you overconfident.

    *he breaks the cricket bat, revealing a green and purple sword*

    T-A: AALLLLLLL-Righty then!

    *insert swordfight here*

    -----

    <Armoured Bus>

    *Tercio bursts into the Armoured Bus, and starts shooting the Nameless Soldiers*

    *they fall before him, one by one, until he is standing in front of the last one*

    NS4: I'm going down now, aren't I?

    Tercio: Indeed.

    NS4: That's okay. *shoots a random seat next to Tercio, and it catches fire*

    Tercio: What was the point of that?

    NS4: That particular seat had dynamite under it.

    Tercio: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

    *insert explosion here*

    -----

    <BZPower, Brandt and Devcon>

    *Brandt and Devcon are fighting the three Knights attacking them, when suddenly Devcon's head explodes, and he falls to the ground and dies*

    *Brandt slides off the corpse*

    Brandt: Why you.....

    *he starts hitting the Knights with his umbrella*

    Leadfoot: Really? An umbrella? We've got heavy weapons, and you're going after us with an umbrella?

    Brandt: It is no ordinary umbrella!

    *before Leadfoot can say anything, a long needle flies out of the umbrella's tip, going right through his forehead, killing him*

    -----

    <BZP Staff HQ, third floor>

    *suddenly, a green Toa and a guy who looks like the Joker grab User KoN from behind, and hold weapons to his neck*

    *a Turahk wearing black hooded robes and holding a lightsaber walks up to them*

    Turahk: Good morning. I am Electric Turahk, and those two are KNI and Laughin' Man.

    Laughin' Man/Joker: Ha ha ha hah ha ha! Long live the great Takuma Nuva!

    KNI/Toa: You are immature and the Devil Incarnate because your opinions do not match mine!

    Electric Turahk: Now, you're gonna tell us where the Architect is, and we shall destroy him to ensure no one dares challenge our opinions ever again. If you don't tell us, we'll just destroy you, and then kill everyone who stands in our way until we find him. Your choice, troll.

    -----

    <Demon's Run, interrogation room>

    *the Guard runs away, and sounds the alarm*

    Tor: *to Helryx, but loudly enough for D-Klak to hear* Don't worry. This is Demon's Run, one of the most powerful fortresses in ZFT, second only to the homeworld. Don't believe me, ask Uterio. The Generalissimo sent twenty-six ships here during the War. Do you know how many of those came back home?

    *pause for effect*

    Tor: Five! And two of those didn't even survive re-entry, that's how damaged they were! If the Knights are foolish enough to come here, we'll leave just enough of them alive to carry the others' corpses home.

    -----

    <Demon's Run, landing bay>

    *a guard runs over to them*

    Guard 2: Hurry up, all of you! The whole base is going on alert! We're about to be under attack!

    *the group, except for Yon, who isn't my character, run over to somewhere else*

    -----

    <Caiaphus' location>

    D-Void: I have business to attend to elsewhere.....

    *he vanishes into a portal*

    -----

    <Vassilan>

    *DULC grins*

    DULC: A Glatorian is not so easily defeated.

    *he creates a cloud of darkness, blinding DUK, and steals his gun while he's distracted*

    -----


    Last edited by David Robert Jones on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:35 am

    [ Jade's RooM: ]

    Jade: Um...Let's...Not try that, okay?

    *With a gulp, she shakily rises to her feet and heads over to a bunch of flowers*

    Jade: If Zev the User is still with Jack Noir, we really don't want to distract him from his battle.

    *She leans in and gives the flowers a sniff*

    Jade: Sooo nice, hee hee.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Abandoned, Jupiter-Size, Dusty Planet: ]

    User Zev: *Repeatedly dodges Jack's slashes*

    *However, a stray energy blast sends him flying high into the air*

    Jack: *Begins to fly after him, before seeing a semi-spherical, azure blue shape spinning down towards him*

    *A voice pervades his mind, despite his drive to kill User Zev*

    Mind!Jade: G'won! Get the ball, Bec! Get it!

    Jack: *Teleports over and grabs the ball in his teeth*

    *Yet just as he realizes how stupid and pointless playing fetch is for a Sovereign Slayer such as himself, the spherical object starts to beep and hiss pale blue smoke*

    Jack: *Roars in anger as the detonation surrounds him in blue smoke and repeated, fiery explosions*

    User Zev: Like that!? *Hovering upright* Here's all the Blue-Sky Godspankers you could want, courtesy of Vriska Serket mothaf##kaaah!!

    *He spins, tossing at least half a dozen more down towards Jack*

    *As the explosions surround him, User Zev seems to be looking for something to happen*

    User Zev: C'mon, guys...Vriska, I'd better not have gone to all that trouble of reviving you for nothing...!!

    *He flinches as Jack roars so loudly the huge smokecloud is torn asunder*

    *In the next instant, he's right before User Zev with sword raised*

    *Without a word, User Zev is slashed into the left shoulder and almost down to the right hip*

    *As Jack retrieves his sword to sniff the blood left, User Zev falls to the ground*

    *From his impact site, his once-again dead body stares up blankly*

    Jack: *Teleports down, forming a pair of long tendrils from his sides*

    *He pokes and prods at Zev, reaching into any pockets - Searching for something*

    *Eventually, he pulls out a leather armband with a silver spade on the back*

    Jack: *Uses tendrils deftly to put band around left stump's still-intact bicep*

    *Dismissing the tendrils in another flash of green light, he teleports to elsewhere*

    User Zev: *Surrounded in a pool of blood, stares unseeingly up at the sky*

    *However, abruptly, the symbol on his chest glows in a myriad of colors*

    *From his grievous wound leak out trailing wisps of vaporous energy, also flickering in many hues*

    *They raise his limp body into the air, as his wound slowly begins to close*

    *With more and more speed, the mist of energy restores him of his injuries*

    *Finally, User Zev is placed back on his feet; none worse for the wear*

    User Zev: Wh...Wh...What just happened? I don't remember that!

    *He finds a condescendingly sultry female voice chuckling in his mind*

    User Zev: *Telepathically* Why hello, Vriska. Nice of you to chime in so suddenly.

    Vriska: Weeeeeeeell, I thought it was only right to allevi8 your worries after such a traumatic kind of experience. Don't want my gr8 and powerful Golden 8oy here to have dou8ts at such an important stage of the gaaaaaaaame! :::;]

    User Zev: Alrighty, then. What was that just then when Jack killed me? I could tell my soul hadn't passed on for a moment. Is there something I'm forgetting?

    Vriska: Yuuuuuuuup, you're forgetting something 8ig here! Once you reach God-Tier, you gain a kind of immortality, though with certain stipul8ions. Namely, there are still things that can kill you if they hammer you into su8mission with juuuuuuuust enough predjudice. However, you can only permanently die a death that is heroic, or just.

    Vriska: Should you have sacrificed yourself just then to save a 8unch of fools from Jack's power, it would 8e heroic, and you'd not 8e getting 8ack up. Likewise, if you'd 8een a8out to do something h8nous with your God-Tier powers and someone killed you to stop you, since that definitely would 8e a just reason to kill you, once again, you'd stay dead as a doorkno8.

    Vriska: However! That was neither heroic nor just right there, you see. Of course it wasn't just, as you've not 8een slaying enough innocents in cold 8lood or such and such to count as a villain. Good for yoooooooou. >::::D Anyhow, you were seeking to esc8pe conflict. You'd 8een just trying to slow Jack down enough to get 8ack to your precious ship. Not very heroic!

    User Zev: So I guess that means that so long as I'm careful with my actions, like how I use my power and how I fight Jack, he won't be able to kill me? Sweet! Because I really don't like the boarding conditions they have in the afterlife, and I have a lot to live for.

    Vriska: Hahahahahahahaha! You're a funny funny man, Zev. I just wanted to thank you one more time for saving my 8acon way 8ack when. I just hope you realize, I'm doing all of this to make us even. 8eing in de8t to you is hazardous, and I just pl8n enjoy a 8alanced 8ook. :::;]

    User Zev: *By now, is walking up to the crest of a mountaintop* No problem. I felt much the same way about you when you were helping me with those tricks for Beta Testing. Also, though you prolly already knew they would be, the Blue-Sky Godspanker bombs are sweeeeeeeet. Heheh.

    Vriska: I sent you a code for the Fluorite Octet for a reason! Good ol' 8-2-the-8th kind of power works even better with Bombkind than I thought! And the name you came up with for them is gr8. XXXXD

    User Zev: *Now at the mountain's peak* Thanks! And tell Sollux I owe him my life for walking me through the hacking process for my Quest Bed.

    Vriska: The Incredi8le 8ifurcated Zom8iesponge knows well enough. Right now, Terezi's helping the wingnut learn to navig8 with that freaky sensory mash-up she has.

    User Zev: *As he stands atop the mountain, starts to flicker with light* I have to ask, and I know you'll answer truthfully, and I think I know your answer...But does your goal from your Session still stand, even now?

    Vriska: Y'know, part of me still clings to that. 8ut, to 8e frank and honest, it was that immature, arrogant o8session with 8eing the 8est that hurt my friends the most. You gave me a new chance to do right 8y the guys, and I think it's more important I spend this go-around making up for how stupid I've 8een than to put myself and everyone in d8nger again. You and the players you 8eta Tested are up at 8at, now, so don't screw up!!!!!!!!

    User Zev: Heh. Heheheh. It's funny. It almost sounds like you've gotten over yourself and realized the things that make you strong.

    Vriska: You shut up! XXXXD I can still have more irons in the fire than anyone else!!!!!!!! I just want to 8e smart a8out it this time! Don't make me come down there!!!!!!!!

    User Zev: I welcome the challenge, Cap'n!

    *In a flash, he's disappeared*

    ---

    [ The Absolution, Bridge: ]

    User Zev: *Appears in his usual spot*

    Max: Oooh~! You were right, you're really cute with a human face!

    Yamma: Nice to see your plans went over well, Boss. Or did they hit a snag, still?

    User Zev: A big one. Jack Noir made it into this Session ahead of schedule.

    Max: ... *Gives the first frown seen on her* ...Oh.

    Yamma: Crap. Crap!! *Slams fist into the console, denting it*

    *Even as the metal repairs itself, Yamma seethes quietly*

    Yamma: If we'd had more time...If only. Now, that stupid Dog-Tier Chick is our best hope.

    User Zev: Much as it pains me to say it, you're all to right about that. This Session may rest on Jade Harley's ability to organize the retaliation. That, and Sollux's ability to hack the big one.

    Max: ...Should I get on that, as well? This isn't what I'm used to, but I'm sure I can find some way to keep Mr. Cairo Overcoat occupied for even seconds at a time.

    User Zev: Go ahead. Sara, I need you to plot a course for the BZPower Online Game I was assisting.

    SARA: *Manifests as the ship starts to jump* Why do you need to head there, sir?

    User Zev: For once, Lord Void was cooperating with me on his last action.

    Yamma: *Still grumbling* Two God-Tiers at one time...Even with the Harley girl's circumstances, we're on such thin ice it's...Rrgh. I never like strategizing in these conditions.

    User Zev: You see, Yamma, Void provided us with some assistance.

    Yamma: ...How so? The only guy of any help at all from that game would be that Troubleshooter, Albireo.

    User Zev: Yes, yes, he's the one. *Chuckle* That's the thing.

    Yamma: Right...Void had some tricks in the last Session, too...What's he done?

    User Zev: To be concise, Albireo is now a Dark God-Tier.

    Yamma: *Stares* ...A...Dark, God-Tier. What is he?

    User Zev: The "Lanista of Breath," supposedly.

    Yamma: ... *Sighs heavily, leaning back* ...

    *The ship is now into its jump*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7417
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:58 am

    *Rolling his eyes, USarge twirled the key around his finger, the shape changing with every cycle it completed*

    USarge:"Hmmm....well, I'm not really one to wait for unknowns to occur while an unknown is actively chasing me....soo I think I'll you know. head for a walk!"

    *He turns, unlocks the door, and enters the closet*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:10 am

    [ Jade's RooM: ]

    Jade: *Sigh* So much trouble.

    *Her lenses glow for a few moments, before she teleports*

    *Following Sarge's course, she appears where he'll end up*

    *Just in case, she keeps herself cloaked so that only Sarge would be able to see her right away*

    Jade: *Waits for Sarge to appear, as well*

    (OOS: Hope you don't mind, Sarge. 8< )

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Elsewhere in the Universe: ]

    Jack: *Stands over a planet, all its buildings burning*

    *He's about to take flight, when with a roar, he spins and swings his blade*

    *The assailant leaps back, as his massive sword goes flying off to cut down one of the few remaining skyscrapers*

    *Standing nearby is none other than Juracule Mihawk, the Greatest Swordsman in the Universe who as you can see has not been forgotten by the one who introduced him to the RPG*

    Jack: ... *Sizes Mihawk up for a moment, before flickering away* ...

    *In moments, he's in front of Mihawk - Holding the Kokutou Yoru out for his opponent to take*

    Mihawk: ... *Takes the sword silently, before more than doubling his usual distance from an opponent*

    Jack: *Readies blade, before charging in at full-speed*

    Mihawk: *Swings sword down, trailing dark purple mist from its very tip*

    *Their blades clash, causing the ground to shatter away from their feet*

    Jack: *Takes flight, repositioning to strike Mihawk from the side*

    Mihawk: *Spins, swinging his blade upward and towards Jack*

    *The sheer force unleashes a shockwave that knocks Jack down a bit*

    *However, he's otherwise unphazed, and darts in to attack again*

    *Down, his blade swings towards Mihawk*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Fanrong, Foggy Swamp: ]

    *The swamp monster has toppled a few trees*

    *Covered in shaggy green matter, its broad body trails; it has long arms ended by indistinct tendrils; and an eerie wooden mask covers its approximate face*

    Namah: *Halo ablaze, lashes out with her Ether Tendrils and captures the beast's arm*

    *However, it swings her around and launches her towards a tree*

    Namah: *Dispels the tendrils, and catches a tree branch*

    *She spins around, landing safely on the roots below*

    Yoruichi: *Stands protectively over Zev*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7417
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:13 am

    -----------------------Just Outside USarge's Room------------------------------

    *With a soft *Pop!* the closet door formed in the middle of the hallway, and User Sarge walked out. checking to see that no one was there (and noticing Jade arriving) he walked to the door to his room and checked the security system*

    USarge: "You see, I was on that barren planet cause I had an....incident... earlier today and now something is after me....possibly on the level of Jack...seeing as it had no issue catching up to me...I remember it had to do with an artifact I found while exploring inter-multiversal dimensions...and then I went and took a paper with some important diagram on it...

    but anyway, I locked it in here, and it's managed to escape, and I need to see if it has a form on our level of existance..."

    *He cracks open the door, only to recoil sharply as the red residue-coated room is revealed*

    USarge: "I managed to slow him down with my room's defenses at least...euh that smells..."

    *Suddenly the lights in the hall go out, and a gasp is heard from USarge, who soon lights an oil lantern and readies an energy bolt. Quickly looking towards the closet door, he notices it has suddenly shifted to the end of the hallway.

    In the other end of the hallway dark, a glistening red mass can be seen spreading from an unnaturally dark shadow*

    USarge:"Dam it! It camped out here?! We gotta go....we gotta go now!"

    *As USarge tries to warp away, the shadows seem to solidify and pulse. USarge's teleportation is suddenly stopped, and he is thrown down into the floor.

    The closet door begins producing it's own light to keep the darkness away, like an island in the middle of the sea*

    USarge: "Okay...great, dimensional interdiction...it's bloody learning! quick, I recommend running into the closet, and then jumping out from in there...it won't try to get inside...not with the artifact there."

    *As he picks himself up and starts running back to the closet door, he fires a burst down at the shadow behind him, which the is received with little effect besides slowing it down for a split second before surging after them.*

    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:40 am

    [ Desert Planet, Abandoned Building: ]

    *Kugo and Riruka have left*

    *Shroom, Moss, and Yuuka are left all by themselves*

    *It's eerily silent*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Sarge's Hallway: ]

    Jade: Grrr...I hate using this legendary piece of sh!t.

    *From out of her pocket, she draws what looks like a massive, violet and lavender, incredibly high-tech harpoon gun*

    Jade: Ahab's Crosshairs. *Siiigh* Ride the lightning, freak!!

    *As she pulls the trigger, instead of firing the apparent harpoon, it looses a massive beam of white energy that lights up the hall long after it's gone; from small globules of molten light energy hanging in its trail*

    Jade: *Runs after Sarge, before lifting him into the air with a yoink!*

    *Once they're in the closet, Jade does as Sarge recommended and jumps with a blaze of green energy*

    *They feel like they're spinning out of control, flying far, far away*

    ---

    *On the burning planet, Jack stands over Mihawk's prone form*

    Mihawk: *Slashed all over, breathes raggedly as he lies in his own blood*

    Jack: ... *Sheathes sword in chest and reaches down towards Mihawk* ...

    *From Mihawk, he takes the plumed black hat and inspects it*

    *It briefly occurs to Jack that this may be a very silly course of action*

    *Could it be that collecting trophies is stupid and for babies?*

    *With this thought on his mind, Jack stares down at the headwear*

    Jack: *Turning on heel, carefully uses teeth to rip a pair of slots and places the hat on over his ears*

    *Hell no, this is a very nice hat and is perfect for a Sovereign Slayer*

    Jack: *Looks out over the smoke and flame and blood and ruined masonry*

    *Good God Jack is so bored right now*

    ---

    *After warping, Jade and Sarge wind up on a sunny, grassy planet*

    *All around are tall, leaveless trees nonetheless covered with brightly-colored flowers*

    *Small insects and birds dart about between flowers and occasional berry clusters*

    *Up above, two smaller-than normal suns shine brightly, though stars can faintly be seen beyond the light green of the sky*

    Jade: ...Wow. This place is nice. *Places Ahab's Crosshairs back into pocket* Coooool.

    *She only then notices she's sitting right on USarge's chest*

    Jade: Woof! Oooh. Sorry. *Gets off*

    *Looking around, she smiles a bit*

    ---

    Jack: *Realizes someone is behind him*

    *Turning, he roars as a barrage of explosive spheres push him back*

    *Holding the injured Mihawk, Shichibukai Bartholomew Kuma stares blankly*

    Kuma: *Places hand on chest, and disappears in a rustle of wind*

    Jack: *Emerges from the smoke, howling in pure rage*

    *Green flames erupt around him in a pillar, before expanding outward*

    *The wave continues outward, crossing land and eventually sea*

    *It's not long before half of the entire planet is consumed*

    *As the planet is wreathed in toxic smoke, Jack takes flight*

    *Snarling, he warps to elsewhere*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Computer Console: ]

    *A female sits before a computer console*

    *Pale grayskinned, with a long, unruly mane of black hair that possesses a bright sheen, behind her rectangular framed glasses, only her right eye - Yellow, with a black pupil and no iris - Can be seen, as the left lens in shaded. Her full lips of a somber black hue are turned in a sour frown, and she bears a pair of slightly curved yellow horns on her head; one ended by a pincer-like crescent, the other with a barb pointed down and outward from the tip*

    *She wears a gray jacket over a black t-shirt with the symbol for Scorpio in blue, blue jeans, and rather ratty sneakers. Notably, while her right arm is perfectly normal as its hand rests beside the keyboard, her left arm is visibly mechanical*

    ???: *Shouts over her shoulder* Sollux!!!!!!!! Jack just o8liderated another planet and nearly killed this Session's Mihawk! You got that next download ready????????

    Sollux: *Shouts back with a lisp* Quiit all your 2tupiid yelliing, Vrii2ka. All you've done 2iince that iidiiot U2er Zev brought you back ii2 bo22 me around. Giimme a break already.

    Vriska: ... *Grumble Grumble* Lousy whiner doesn't know how hard I'm trying to help grm8l grm8l grm8l........ *Stretches fingers a bit*

    *She begins typing on her computer, apparently sending a message to someone*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Abandoned Desert Planet: ]

    *Across the dunes, a female travels in a transport*

    *Solid white with black-colored eyes, she wears a dusty gray robe with a long hood*

    *With a jump, she looks down at the communicator and its text*

    To Pedigree Mendicant,

    I knoooooooow how 8adly you want to get revenge on Jack Noir, so I'll help you out! You should 8e a8le to find the site of your last delivery due north-northwest.

    - Sincerely, arachnidsGrip


    PM: *Reads this for a few moments, before kicking the transport into higher gear*

    *With a determined look in her eyes, she changes course*

    *As Vriska said, she goes north-northwest*


    Last edited by Zev the Blind Bandit on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:45 am

    *MakutaKlak looks in the distance*

    MK: Yeah, right. 'god'-tier. That word is used expendably. Nobody knows its meaning, do they?

    *Dilius walks up to MakutaKlak*

    Dilius: "NO ONE WILL! Now accept the gay agenda! *shoots at MakutaKlak*"

    MK: What the hell are you talking about? How does this have anything to do with gay people?

    Dilius: "IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT!"

    *MK slices Dilius's gun, and kicks him off the building. Dilius lands near a church*

    *MK continues fighting the Knights of the Great Beings and Forum Assistants*

    ---

    DK: "You idiot! These are the people who ripped Uterio a new one! Whatever you do will tickle them! Oh, who am I kidding? Half the people here are delusional."

    *starts playing with his fork*


    ---

    Caiaphus: "Hehehehehe...."

    *the next morning*

    Caiaphus: "I know where we are headed."

    SM Treveya: "Where?"

    Caiaphus: "Mordor. If the universe finds out that the Generalissimo is alive, things will change."

    Keichi: "*splutter* HOW THE-YOU TOLD HIM EVERYTHING, TREVEYA?! AND YOU WANT TO BRING UTERIO BA-you know what I'm just going to nod. This RPG gets more complicated every day."

    *Socah's wall breaks*

    ---

    OOS: Start remembering what you read. Smile

    *Klak, Peter, and Jinx are on a dune of snow a mile away from a facility*

    Me: I'm probably the stealthiest here, no offense. Plus, troops from another planet would attract suspicion. You guys head back to the ship and wait for me. I'll try not to be long.

    *Peter and Jinx roll their eyes, and Klak leaps into the air, hovering above the base*

    *suddenly, robotic dragonflies attack him*

    Me: Dragonflies? On a snowy planet?

    *he is shot and falls in front of the gates*

    *two soldiers and Commander Yammark, the one who controlled the dragonflies*

    Yammark: "Take him to Blizzard Wolfang. He'll know what to do."

    *they drag Klak to Blizzard*

    Wolfang: "Hmm.....he looks like that one person Dr. Richtofen was looking for. Excellent. Herr Dokter!"

    *Richtofen walks in*

    Dr. R: "Yes? *sees Klak* OOOOOHOHOHOHO HOW WUNDERBAR!!! IT'S TIME! TIME TO PLAY VITH MY PRETTY ONE!!!"

    *tases Klak, knocking him out, and grabbing him*

    *Nuvo Vindi is in the lab Richtofen takes Klak to*

    Nuvo Vindi: "Is that the famous Klak? HAHAHAHHAH YEAH YEAH YEAH! We can begin! HAHAHAHA YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!"

    *they put Klak on an experiment table*

    ---

    Daniel wrote:-----------------------Just Outside USarge's Room------------------------------

    *With a soft *Pop!* the closet door formed in the middle of the hallway, and User Sarge walked out. checking to see that no one was there (and noticing Jade arriving) he walked to the door to his room and checked the security system*

    USarge: "You see, I was on that barren planet cause I had an....incident... earlier today and now something is after me....possibly on the level of Jack...seeing as it had no issue catching up to me...I remember it had to do with an artifact I found while exploring inter-multiversal dimensions...and then I went and took a paper with some important diagram on it...

    but anyway, I locked it in here, and it's managed to escape, and I need to see if it has a form on our level of existance..."

    *He cracks open the door, only to recoil sharply as the red residue-coated room is revealed*

    USarge: "I managed to slow him down with my room's defenses at least...euh that smells..."

    *Suddenly the lights in the hall go out, and a gasp is heard from USarge, who soon lights an oil lantern and readies an energy bolt. Quickly looking towards the closet door, he notices it has suddenly shifted to the end of the hallway.

    In the other end of the hallway dark, a glistening red mass can be seen spreading from an unnaturally dark shadow*

    USarge:"Dam it! It camped out here?! We gotta go....we gotta go now!"

    *As USarge tries to warp away, the shadows seem to solidify and pulse. USarge's teleportation is suddenly stopped, and he is thrown down into the floor.

    The closet door begins producing it's own light to keep the darkness away, like an island in the middle of the sea*

    USarge: "Okay...great, dimensional interdiction...it's bloody learning! quick, I recommend running into the closet, and then jumping out from in there...it won't try to get inside...not with the artifact there."

    *As he picks himself up and starts running back to the closet door, he fires a burst down at the shadow behind him, which the is received with little effect besides slowing it down for a split second before surging after them.*


    You little......


    OOS: Guards belong to Rocksteady Studios; Yammark and Blizzard Wolfgang belong to Capcom. Richtofen belongs to Treyarch and Activision. Nuvo Vindi to Cartoon Network/Lucas arts, I think. Google them. Seriously. Do it.


    _________________


    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 3998
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 19
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:21 am

    [ Desert Planet, Abandoned Building: ]

    Shroom: ... Huh...

    Yuuka: Shroom... The hat...

    Shroom: What. What did I do.

    Yuuka: It's...

    Moss: Moving!?

    *Shroom clutches at his head, but the hat has already floated upwards and beyond his reach*

    *Yuuka hides behind Moss, while Shroom makes sure he is at a safe distance*

    *From beneath the hat, a strange-looking being materializes*

    Spoiler:

    Basically looks like this, but with pale green skin, and Shroom's hat

    Shroom: ...What the f#ck...?

    Moss: Shroom, I'm pretty sure your hat's cursed.

    *The being yawns before giving a spectral laugh*

    Being: Naaah, I ain't a curse. Call me User Skulls, Skulls the user, creator, Skulls the great, Skulls the-

    Moss: WE GET IT.

    User Skulls: Woah. Calm down kid. Soon as I've explained everything, you're gonna wish you never even thought for a second about talkin' to me with anger.

    OOS: Cuttin' this short. Parents being retards.



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12957
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:00 am

    <Demon's Run>

    *Yon grabs a gun from a nearby guard and keeps up*

    ----------------------------

    <Vassilan>

    DUK: Later...

    *DUK opens a portal which he jumps into. It then closes*

    ----------------------------------

    <BZP Admin HQ>

    User KoN: Uhh... you wouldn't really kill me, would you? Because if you did, everyone would know about it and our planet would be bombed by the US government's armadas. (OOS: Hey, it's the internet dimension.)

    *While Electric Turahk and KNI are considering this, someone leaps down from a window, swing on a lampshade*

    User JS: AIIIIIIEEEE!

    *He kicks the two backwards, and him and KoN run into an elevator*

    User KoN: Shepard! I thought you were banned!

    User JS: I was, but everyone broke out, remember. Even my old pal Hapori.

    *Outside, Hapori Dume jumps onto Gatanui's turret and throws him into a wall*

    Hapori: Death will claim you. You and all the admins of BZPower. So swear the banned accounts from 2001-2012.


    Last edited by King of Nynrah on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7417
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:49 am

    *Getting up, he turned off the lantern and put it back into his coat-pocket, before looking around at the planet*

    USarge:"You really like your greens don't you? *cough* So you got to meet the abomination chasing me...5 bucks says it'll catch up relatively soon...only time I managed to completely loose it was by giving myself amnesia and warping to a random location at the same time..."

    *The Broom Closet appears next to them, standing up in the middle of the clearing. USarge looks at it for a minute, then suddenly his eyes light up*

    USarge:" Hey, have an idea! You see, that shadow chasing me is actually trying to get back an artifact from inter-multiversal space...and using it sets off a beacon for the thing to follow. If we can get my shadow to run into Jack (from what I've heard he'll try to kill just about anything that moves), it should buy us some time to get ready to kill off the victor!"

    *He looks at the door, and grins, although it is abit shaky from the close call they just had...*


    Last edited by Daniel on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:25 am

    [ Green Planet: ]

    Jade: ...Well...Thing is...

    *Her ears fold down in uncertainty*

    Jade: ...I...I mean, it might work...But...Why do you need the artifact? Or is it a case in which the artifact won't let go of you?

    *Drawing her knees up and hugging them tight, she stares down at the grass*

    Jade: I...I can't...I can't bear to look at Jack...And...See Bec's face, with all of that anger...It...It...And if I have to see him die...It...Would...

    *Choking down a sob, she keeps her face tucked down and shakily sighs*

    Jade: I'm sorry...I've barely been any help...And we still have to keep running from ENGLISH.

    *Suddenly, a distant sound can be heard - It begins to repeat itself*

    honk

    Jade: *Freezes* ...? *Raises head* No...No, no, no...He's...

    HONK

    Jade: No...No, no, no!! Sarge, run!! Go anywhere!! I'll try to follow you!!

    HONK

    Jade: Sarge, run and don't look back!! We have to run!! WE HAVE TO RUN!!

    ???: HOW PRAYTELL DO YOU INTEND TO RUN?

    *A shadow falls over the two, from a hulking, terrible brute*

    ???: I AM ALREADY HERE.

    Jade: *Screams, desperately trying to warp herself and Sarge away*

    ???: *Reaches out a clawed, muscled, veined hand of dark green skin, pulling the two towards himself*

    Jade: *Entire body blazes with green energy as she tries to teleport away with all of her might*

    ???: *Power is steadily growing, incrementally outmatching Jade's endeavours*

    *The planet around them is starting to distort and crumble away*

    Jade: *Tears stream from eyes, as all hope is just about to leave her*

    ???: *Gives a primal scream, flickering pool-ball eyes sending out beams of fiery energy at random*

    *A slash across his chest, burning with green flames, is resisting attempts to heal*

    *In an instant, three stabs are sent into his chest, although they heal instantly*

    *Just before they teleport, Jade and USarge can see their rescuer*

    *With a victorious howl, Jack Noir teleports himself away just before he's crushed*

    *In a flash, Jade and Sarge are gone just as the beast's power explodes*

    *They go tumbling through space again, barely kept near each other*

    ---

    [ OOS: I'll let you choose the destination, Sarge.

    Please, I insist. 8O ]

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Computer Lab: ]

    Vriska: *Is gripping the edges of the long table tightly*

    *At what she sees, her left hands fingertips shatter clean into the stone*

    Vriska: S8LLUX!!!!!!!! THAT IDI8T ZEV RE8LLY DID IT!!!!!!!! HE FREED THAT M8NSTER AND DIDN'T TELL EITHER 8F US!! H8 IS S8 DE8D WH8N I C8TCH HIM!!!!!!!!

    *Two eyes - One pitch black, one stark white - Gaze at her from the shadows*

    Sollux: ...Vrii2ka, Ii really thiink you need to try and calm down.

    Vriska: *Still seething, glares with blind fury into her screen*

    Sollux: ...Not dealiing wiith thii2 today.

    *He walks off, leaving Vriska to shake spasmodically*

    Vriska: ... *Tries to calm down* ...

    *She gets up and tries to leave without storming out*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7417
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 am

    *Forcing them to go into his form of teleportation, USarge phases them into the inter-dimension...a pitch-black expanse with various walkways going off at different heights, directions, and angles.


    Although Jade doesn't get a chance to say anything, USarge lands feet first and holds onto Jade, guiding (if dragging along can be called that) along a series of walkways going into the infinite.

    After a few twists and turns, they suddenly drop through the 'floor' of the walkway, and appear on another world, this one a metallic desert, the main 'rock' being silver and gold. Above, a red giant and a black hole dance around each other, the later pulling streamers of the former to fill its unending hunger.

    After helping Jade up, USarge looks around and shrugs*

    USarge:"Not necessarily a gaia planet...but it'll do for now...I'm guessing that was....Lord English? and the thing that saved us Jack?"

    *he shudders abit at the thought of being helpless to that being, then shakes his head and looks at Jade*

    USarge:"By the way...It's a mild case of all the above...I need it and it won't let go of me...Speaking of which *he looks around, and then realizes he is standing on the door* Ah there it is.

    But that aside, you're right...we can't let a guy like him out of his cage...he's an Omnicidal Maniac for sure...at least the Shadow just tries to kill others to get at me...that guy has serious issues..."

    *He steps off the door, which then curves upwards until it is standing again, meanwhile, USarge is fingering the key to the door once again, seemingly lost in thought.*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:25 pm

    [ Planet Sarge Chose: ]

    Jade: ... *Falls to knees* Th...Thank you...

    *Shaking quietly, she hugs Sarge's legs without fully realizing it*

    Jade: ... *Face sets in determination* No. No. I was a fool to start to give up. And that scare, for better or worse, made me realize that I missed something.

    *Rising to her feet, the spectral outline of her God-Tier robes ripple in pale green outlines*

    *Holding her arms out, she focuses her energies and flexes her fingers loosely*

    Jade: No matter how powerful ENGLISH is, he still has rules he has to follow. Jack Noir was able to harm him, even if temporarily...And I still have my inheritance to work with, just as much as Jack does.

    *Her hands crackle with green sparks, as Jade places them closer together*

    *With the universal "photo-frame" gesture, Jade continues to focus her powers*

    Jade: If I look back, I should be able to find something amiss. For LORD ENGLISH to manifest in any Session, someone has to die for him to gain entry. Even if he's trapped from doing so, someone has always died in every Session that would give him that entry with invincibility. I know what to do, now.

    *Her powers form a large metal panel with four screens, crackling in static*

    *They all show random, flickering numbers, before aligning into an image of Jade and Sarge*

    *As Jade's eyes flash, the panels start to rewind, faster and faster, and start to make larger jumps as they rewind, before some events become clear*

    *Jack Noir battling Mihawk; User Zev reaching God-Tier; Uterio's death; Ynot gaining the Platinum Ring of Pride; the theft of the Arboretum Notes; Prudence's return; soon, all the way back to the Pandorica opening, and to the Liquid Ocelot-Pulse Affair, and through countless wars and conflicts*

    *The images continue rewinding, further and further and further, until they stop at one point*

    *Whatever it might have been, the very first scene in BZPower Battles history*

    Jade: ...There you are. I've found you.

    *The scene changes, showing a rainy city*

    Jade: This is what was done to allow LORD ENGLISH's come to power.

    *It plays at normal speed from there*

    Jade: But...I feel...That something will change.

    *Her green eyes focus as it plays*

    ---

    [ Unnamed City in England, 1987: ]

    *The rain pours down in silvery sheets*

    *Anyone who can help it is inside a building*

    *Yet in a shadowy back alley, a small girl sits alone beside a dumpster*

    *Wiry and thin, she appears to be of Japanese descent. Messy, mostly-straight, jawlength black hair frames her rounded face, while her ratty, dark-hued clothes are caked with grime*

    *Rubbing at her shoulder, she rises shakily to her feet and gets ready to move*

    *However, without warning, a massive, shadowy hand appears below her*

    *With a scream, she's just about to be crushed out of existence*

    ---

    Jade: Oh, no...Not a child...I...Huh?

    *She watches something on the screen that causes a glitch*

    Jade: Is...Is that...? *Smiles in awe*

    ---

    *Abruptly, the hand has been stopped*

    *Surrounded by a crimson glow, the image of a gear hovers in its palm*

    *The girl finds herself caught by a female who resembles Vriska, yet with longer, straighter black hair, both eyes uncovered, and longer horns that curve sharply down*

    *As well, she wears a hooded red, shortsleeve jacket and matching pants, with the same symbol aglow on her chest that keeps the hand frozen; as well, glowing scarlet butterfly eings extend behind her*

    ???: Hey there! Your name's Karin English, right? Your nickname's "Noodle," right?

    Noodle: Ah-hm... *Sniffles, hugging the woman in fear* What...What's going on?

    ???: No time to explain. I'm Aradia, Maid of Time. Let's go!

    *With a flash of scarlet, she and Noodle are gone*

    *Once it catches up in time, the hand is forced to retreat*

    *Not a soul has laid witness to this event*

    ---

    *As the screen fades out of existence, Jade stares in amazement*

    Jade: But...Dave was...Our Knight of Time...And she wasn't human! Was she from another Session?

    *Somewhere, far off in space, sounding like it's distorted underwater, a pained, angered roar can be heard*

    Jade: ...!! If what we just saw was a real time distortion...LORD ENGLISH just lost his guarantee of victory. Woof.

    *Legs buckling, Jade falls to her knees with her fingers digging into her temples*

    Jade: ...Ooooogh...Serious migraine...Ugh...
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7417
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:59 pm

    *USarge looks back at Jane, and making sure she's alright, helps he stand up again*

    USarge:"For real?! then that means we can both take the fight to him...err- after you're done recovering, that is..."

    *He looks back at the door, and for a moment grins, before looking back at Jade.*

    USarge:"Lets get you better for what ever is gonna happen, I'd like to show the other Users I'm not completely useless!"

    *He seems eager to prove his strength to the multiverse*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:08 pm

    [ Sarge's Planet: ]

    Jade: *Rests against Sarge* Yeah...Thank...Yyy...Zzz...Zzzzz...

    *She's fallen completely asleep against him, face totally at peace*

    Jade: ...Zzzz...Yip...Yip, yip...Zz...Zzzzzz... *Hugs Sarge*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Fanrong, Large City: ]

    *Outside a small shop - With the name "Oscura" printed on the storefront - A girl leans against the wall*

    *Playing a game resembling Pokemon on a small, old-looking game - With black and white, heavily-pixellated figures battling on the screen in turns - She hums an eerily soothing little song to herself*

    *Her dark blue hair's bangs cover her eyes, she has a slender, but healthy figure, wears an eclectic outfit with a mix of origins and accessories, and has a wide smirk on her face*

    ???: ... *Keeps playing and humming, soon beginning to sing* ...O, Death...O, Death...What'm I gonna do now when my God done forsaken me~? *Chuckles, winning the present battle*

    *Folding the game and tucking it into her military green jacket's pocket, she checks on something in her jacket's recesses*

    *Still humming, she waltzes into the store and takes a deep breath of the slightly stale, but lightly perfumed smell*

    *This sweet scent is likely in place to cover up the possible stench of what look like the body parts animal and sentient beings on shelves all around. Additionally, a huge variety of ominous artifacts are set on display - Including a small metal coffin with an anguished face wrought of silver on the lid and a straightjacket hung on the wall.*

    *From within the shop emerges a man of average height and features similar to Chinese humans, showing a resemblance to the girl before him; yet from her seemingly Japanese origin, the two have subtle differences setting them apart*

    *The man has messy dark hair tied back in a ponytail with a long lavender ribbon in a bow, a neat black suit over a dark green undershirt with golden spirals and a mint green tie, and a number of odd rings on his fingers; including a gold one with a wrought set of jaws on it. He wears a wide grin, and his dark eyes idly appraise the girl before him*

    Shopkeeper: Ah, Noodle, how good to see you! It looks like you're here on a shopping trip. Is that the deal?

    Noodle: ... *Inspects the aforementioned miniature coffin* ...Yeh. Kinda lookin' for somethin' to add to m' ship b'fer I head back t' the boys. What's this t'ng's story, Xún Má?

    Xún Má: Ah, you always have a keen eye when you come here. That is supposedly a baby-size Iron Maiden.

    Noodle: Oooh. Ev'n with the stories, I'm guessin' iss too small fer dat one chick Jeanne?

    Xún Má: Right-o. This was more of something to just intimidate enemies to a king.

    Noodle: Put up fer show to creep out enny'un who'd challenge th' owner?

    Xún Má: Yes, quite. Hmmm. Would you happen to have anything to sell?

    Noodle: Nueheheheheh. Y'know I'd ne'er come 'ere without somethin' fer ya.

    *Reaching into her jacket, she waits a few moments for suspense*

    *Then, taking out of the recesses, she holds it out*

    *Underneath a glass dome is...Something*

    Xún Má: Ah! My word! What is that?

    Noodle: Ss'cloptic, fetal b'rcupine skull.

    Xún Má: However did you come across it?

    *He carefully looks it over himself*

    Noodle: Sh!t happens. Nueheheh.

    Xún Má: *Still amazed*
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12957
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:19 pm

    <Tatooine>

    Seran: Looks like eet ees even less safe eere than before. Boris, and people, follow me!

    *He runs out of the cave and towards the horizon*

    ------------------------------------

    <Vassilan>

    *Robotic hands appear, grabbing the ledge that DULC is on, and they pull up the two Vassilan Drones that they belong to, with Nyatera sitting on the shoulder of one. She points a blaster at DULC*

    Nyatera: You're being taken for interrogation.

    *A drone grabs him, and the drones climb down the cliff and towards the city*

    ------------------------------------------

    <Atuar Sadiares>

    *In a bar on the 786th level, two figures can be seen sitting at a table. They are both human, and are male and female. The man has dark skin, short gelled black hair and glowing blue goggles, and is wearing a black overcoat, while the woman has white skin, a blonde ponytail and on top of her clothes, her torso is covered in a metal exoskeleton. She sighs. The man speaks in a smooth, slow, voice*

    Kensa: What...? Surely you can't be thinking about him again, honeh.

    Etende: How can I not?! We were due to be married before he disappeared.

    Kensa: Well, you know, maybe he just chickened out-

    *Etende slams her fist on the table*

    Etende: We both know that Jarvis wasn't like that. I know that he was abducted or something. It's not right, I can feel it.

    Kensa: Whatever you say...

    Etende: Well one way or another, I'm going to find him.

    Kensa: Ugh.

    *She takes out a folder, with many papers inside*

    Etende: Do you know what this is, Kensa?

    Kensa: Don't show me that-

    Etende: Jarvis' work before his disappearance. Look.

    *She flips over a few pages and shows Kensa a diagram*

    Etende: His robot. We both know that the robot that broke into here and rescued that Terugan criminal was MUTA-

    Kensa: Stop it! Etende, you have to let go, this is ridiculous. You know, be like me, relax and enjoy yourself for once.

    *He leans back on his chair, sipping wine. Etende slaps it out of his hand and storms off*

    Kensa: Hrm.


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:45 pm

    [ Fanrong, Large City, Oscura: ]

    *Noodle and Xún Má stand as they were*

    *Still inspecting the little skull in its case, Xún Má speaks softly, as if in wonder*

    Xún Má: What price would you ask for such a delightfully horrid little piece?

    Noodle: Eh. I'd sell it fer 'round 600 bucks. *Digs pinky into ear*

    Xún Má: ...Hmm. The thing is, that's very close to retail. You know I have to make a profit.

    Noodle: Ah'ight then. What're you n'tendin' to offer me?

    Xún Má: How about...300? *Chuckles nervously at the sour face he's given*

    Noodle: Tha's half. Nope. 575 bucks is more like it.

    Xún Má: Come now, that's hardly reasonable. I'll go up to...350?

    Noodle: 550. Yer gonna hafta work wi' me, 'ere.

    Xún Má: Hmmm...How about...375?

    Noodle: How 'bout 550 an' I won' deck ya?

    Xún Má: Yeesh. I'll go up to 450 for it.

    Noodle: ...475, take it or leave it.

    Xún Má: ... *Sigh* Didn't expect you to be playing hardball today.

    Noodle: Nueheheh. Lotta un'spected things happen 'round 'ere, mm?

    *As they head over to the main counter to work things out, Xún Má carefully slides some small objects aside on a shelf*

    *Placing his new piece there, he brings out a number of small, circular bronze and silver coins with square openings in the centers*

    Noodle: Got n'ythin' fer me t' spend this 'ere well-earned cash on?

    Xún Má: ...As a matter of fact, we've had something for two or three weeks I think you'll love.

    *Hurrying into the back, he leaves Noodle to stand where she was*

    *Gazing up along the shelves, Noodle sees what appears to be a decorated urn*

    *With an inkling as to what's inside, Noodle fondly regards this cremation*

    *She waits patiently for Xún Má to return, and is rewarded for this*

    *He heads back out carrying a wavy black scimitar with a long, curved blade above the hilt and a wicked crescent on the end*

    Noodle: Ooooh. Tha's jus' the kinna t'ing that'd look great on m' ship.

    Xún Má: Would you be willing to negotiate for its price?

    Noodle: Sure. Le's start at 'bout...275, shall we?

    Xún Má: Oof! Just break my heart, why don't you!

    Noodle: Nueheheheheh.

    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:41 am

    <BZPower, Architect v. Orion Pax>

    *The Architect and Orion Pax are still fighting, but it is obvious that the Architect is on the losing side*

    Orion Pax: They told me you are the creator of us all.

    *he kicks the Architect in the chest, making him drop his sword*

    Orion Pax: They didn't tell me that you wouldn't even put up a fight!

    *he pulls out his rifle and shoots the Architect in the chest*

    *he falls to the ground, seemingly dead*

    OOS: No, he's not dead.

    -----

    <BZPower, KoN's location>

    *Laughin' Man teleports away*

    *Black Six suddenly appears in the elevator*

    B6: It has come to my attention that you people are attempting to overthrow me. That's not gonna happen.

    *he brings his banhammer down on Sheppard, reducing him to a smear on the ground*

    B6: Now, as for you.....

    -----

    <BZPower, MK's location>

    *suddenly, Takuma Nuva and Laughin' Man appear in front of MK*

    Takuma: You are not a true fan because you don't agree with everything I say!

    LM: Die, you idiot!

    *Takuma starts shooting at MK, while LM swings his scythe at him*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, interrogation room>

    *Tor angrily locks the interrogation room*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, elsewhere>

    *the entire fortress is now on alert, awaiting the Knights*

    -----

    <Vassilan>

    DULC: I don't think so. You see, I have a mission. And that mission will not be put in jeopardy by anyone. Not even you.

    *suddenly, two beings appear in front of Nyatera and the drones*

    *one of them is a silver robot with yellow eyes and a grille mouth, and the other is a human wearing a black suit and sunglasses and holding a gun*

    DULC: Meet my associates, Ultron and John-Sheppard.

    *DU Sheppard shoots the drones, and Ultron grabs Nyatera*

    *all of them teleport away*

    -----

    <a dark and seemingly empty room>

    DU Sheppard: General? Where are you?

    *someone speaks from a place that cannot be seen*

    ???: I am here. What is it?

    DU Ultron: Reply: We have recovered Le Chiffre. He was captured by Vassilan drones. We also brought back lifeforms. Number of lifeforms: 1. Species: Vassila. Gender: Female. Height-

    ???: *to Ultron* I am going to have to reprogram you some day, this habit you have of telling me everything about your prisoners is becoming tiresome. *to Le Chiffre* Did you take out Kakamu?

    DULC: I'm afraid not, General. He got away before I could finish him off.

    ???: Ah well. He shall be dealt with at a later date. Leave us. I will welcome the guest myself.

    *Le Chiffre, Sheppard and Ultron walk out of the room*

    *the General turns on the lights, revealing that he actually looks like this*

    The General: Good morning. I am Shockwave. And you are?

    -----

    OOS: Dun dun DUN!


    Last edited by David Robert Jones on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:42 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    Ynot: Well, then. perhaps you would like to teach Sasuken the finer points of getting his arse handed to him?
    -----
    [Shinobi Nui]

    Shaern: What do you mean PODCASTING?

    DD: Well, Podcasting would be streaming what I'm doing to everyone with a computer. I saw you, so they saw you, and heard you, and are probably laughing at you.

    Shaern: You realize that everyone watching this is going to have to die now, right?

    *Podcast ends*
    ----
    [MY's Location]

    MY: OOF!

    *MY slams into an adjacent wall*

    MY: *Huff* *Huff* Heart Potion!

    *A beaker of a red substance materializes in front of MY, but is shot by an extremely long word*

    bonsii: Your attempts at self preservation are futile, fugitive, We will apprehend you, and terminate your access before you can...huuuuurk!

    *MY's knee is in bonsiii's chest*

    MY: Why do they always think we'll let them finish?

    *Omicron slams his elbow into MY's back*

    Omicron: I don't know, probably because you SUCK.

    MY: *Cough* Well, if I suck, then there is one small problem.

    Omicron: Problems Suck, what problem is there?

    MY: How you are going to deal with THIS!

    *Hundreds of Users flood the tunnel, their eyes glowing red, pinning Omi to the wall*

    Omicron: What suckish trick is this?

    MY: This is my Mind Slave Army. They have been inactive, waiting for orders. You all thought I was joking, HA!

    *MY pulls out a piece of paper, and holds it in front of Omicron*

    Omicron: What is with the suckish paper?

    MY: Read it and Find out.

    Omicron: You are now apart of the army, too...that sucks...

    *Omi's eyes glow Red*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:20 am

    MK: *frowns* *grabs the handle of LM's scythe, and him with it* *he uses LM as his body shield against Takuma's attacks* That's what you get for insulting our site. *throws him into Takuma*

    *Suddenly, Commies and fascists of BZPower show up*

    MK: You guys aren't even...

    Tricky: We are tied to the admins. Plus, we are better than you anyways! Filthy 1%er capitalist.

    MK: What? I don't even have a job yet. *shoots them*

    *they asplode*

    ---

    Start remembering what you read Smile

    *Klak wakes up to find Ciel (google her; she's from Megaman Zero), and Iceman, from MegaMan Battle Network*

    Iceman: "It's true! From what I've heard, Richtofen and Vindi are planning something big! They're gonna use the clones and experiments to take control away from Amanda Waller and use it for evil!"

    Ciel: "This is horrifying....I knew this would come out of siding with psychopaths like them. I didn't know Strange was involved."

    Me: Where....am I?

    Iceman: "Crap."

    Ciel: "Oh...hello....You are awake."

    Me: Why am I being experimented on? And why is there an IV next to me?

    *Dr. Richtofen walks in, and Ciel gasps slightly*

    Richtofen: "You have awaken, my pretty one. Zhe experiment was a success. We won't let you go, it would be MUCH better to keep you here. hehe."

    *Iceman shoots ice at Richtofen's hand, causing him to scream*

    *Ciel frees Klak*

    *Klak looks at a bed next to his, and looks under the covers. His face is repulsed by what he sees hint hint*

    Ciel: "Will you help us?"

    Me: Sure. Run! *they run away into a hall way full of vats with people floating in them. Many of them are identical*

    *Two vats catch Klak's eye*

    Me: Who are these two?

    Ciel: "The one on the right is a clone of Rain Sulrai, a famous warrior from a planet known as Subnixius. The second is a clone of Jorten Karzdus, a Jedi who was known across the galaxies several centuries ago for his feats. Thanks to the technology of Dr. Wily and the psychological knowledge of Dr. Strange, we were able to create perfect replicas of the minds of their true selves. Not the souls though. That cannot be replicated."

    Me: Indeed. *smashes the vats with his keyblades*

    Ciel: "What are you doing?"

    Me: What I came for.

    *the two clones fall to the ground, and gasp for air*

    Rainn: "Where....the hell am I?"

    Me: Korasa. 200 years from your original version's death. Jorten Karzdus, you've been dead for an even longer time.

    Jortenn: "Good to be back..well...at least somehow."

    Me: I'll explain in my ship. Let's get out of here. *Tyger guards and Blizzard Wolfgang run at them*

    *the are able to dodge the guards for a while, but arrive at a group of enemies*

    Rainn: "I need a rifle. *punches and beats them up with Jortenn, and grabs their weapons with him* We still got it, old timer."

    Jortenn: "Indeed."

    *Meanwhile, Richtofen goes to a door, and opens it*

    Richtofen: "Come out, my pretties."

    *Nuvo Vindi's laughter is heard in the background*

    *zombies begin exiting from the room, and start running out while Richtofen and Vindi sneak away*

    ---

    D-Klak: "That'll keep em occupied. *grabs his fork, and fiddles with the handcuff's locks*"

    *D-Klak gets up, to the surprise of DM Helryx, and force pushes his chair into the window of the interrogation room*

    DK: "*goes up to his girlfriend, and kisses her on the cheek* See ya. *he leaves the room, putting on his hood and escaping with a limping arm*"


    Last edited by The Klakkin Question on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:01 pm

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: Sure thing.

    *Standing up, she tests her foot to make sure it'll support her*

    *Shakily, she moves back to the sparring room*

    ---

    [ Fanrong, Large City, Oscura: ]

    Noodle: Nuh-uh. 275 an' no higher.

    Xún Má: Come on! Any lower than 600 and my boss'll break heads!

    Noodle: Guhhh-guh-gh-gh-gh-gh!! *Twitches, head tilting around oddly* Rrrrrrrrrrrr.

    Xún Má: Ah. Um, Noodle? A, are you quite alright?

    Noodle: *Twitch* *Twitch* Hai. *Voice has become much more energetic and gleeful* Watashi wa daijoubu desu. Arigato gozaimasu.

    Xún Má: ...Ummm...Okay? Do...Do you still want to buy the sword?

    Noodle: Hai. Sorree. *Fishes more coins out of pocket and slaps them into Xún Má's hands* This good? Mm?

    Xún Má: Um, yes, it's more than enough. Th, thank you.

    Noodle: No problem! Sewa o suru! *Dashes out*

    Xún Má: Um...O...Okay? *Shuffles off*

    ---

    [ Just Outside the City: ]

    Noodle: *Arrives at a small, ramshackle port*

    *Dashing across the platform, she acrobatically leaps atop her ship - Resembling an enlarged winnebago - And drops through a hatch*

    *She winds up in a dim room with several couches and tables scattered about*

    *Over to the wall she slinks, laying her palm against a glowing panel*

    *Part of the wall slides away, allowing her to place the sword into a rack*

    *Up she heads in a clunky elevator, arriving in a large, circular deck ringed by rooms*

    *Nearby, what looks like a huge, lumbering canine with bugged-out eyes sees her*

    Crewman: Welcome back, Cap'n. Would you like anything?

    Noodle: Yeah, yeah! Run a hot bath and get the arcade running! Please? Thank you~!

    *She dashes into the largest door and closes it behind her*

    *The crewman strolls away to do as he's been asked*

    ---

    [ Noodle's Room: ]

    *The floor is covered in wooden floors, while the far wall from her room - Perpendicular to the windows from mid-wall to ceiling on her left-hand side - Is taken up by a sliding screen door*

    *Hurling herself onto her bed, Noodle soon drifts asleep*

    Noodle: ... *Snores softly* ...
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7417
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:53 pm

    ------------------Metallic Planet-------------

    *Sarge has set Jade down on the floor, and has rolled up his overcoat so Jade's head is comfortable. He is going through a battered notebook, with hideous chicken-scratch handwriting covering ever spare millimeter of space on each page, some formulas standing out from the extra space they clear out in the cramped handwriting*

    USare"...so if I was there..."

    *He carries on reading, looking every so often at Jade to see if she's woken up yet.

    His gaze occasionally wanders over the horizon, namely the darker platinum mountains to the north, which have begun casting afternoon shadows over the land*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8360
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:19 pm

    Ferret: *fiddles with her tail a tad nervously* ...that man?
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12957
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:30 am

    <BZPower Admin HQ, elevator 3>

    KoN: Erm... can't you just give me a proto loss instead? *grins sweetly*

    B6: Goodbye.

    *As he is about to bring down the banhammer, a being suddenly appears in the elevator with a flash of bright light*

    KoN: Greg!

    GregF: Yes, 'tis I! ...Hang on, am I interrupting something?

    --------------------------------------

    <Nyatera's location>

    *She is obviously aggravated*

    Nyatera: Agh! Let go of me! Where am I?!

    ---------------------------------------------

    OOS: Too short, next post will be longer.


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:53 am

    <BZP, Architect v. Orion Pax>

    *Orion Pax walks away from the Architect's body, when suddenly this song starts playing*

    Orion Pax: Wait, I recognize that one.....it's Pink Floyd. What's it called? Coming.....what comes after 'Coming'?

    *he hears a voice behind him*

    ???: It's "Coming Back to Life".

    *Orion Pax turns around to see the Architect, now looking like Ace Ventura*

    Orion Pax: Impossible! I just killed you! I JUST KILLED YOU!

    Architect: No. You killed my old form. I was already in the process of mutating into what I am now, hence my frequent use of the phrase "ALLLLLLLL-Righty then!" You just sped it up.

    Orion Pax: Well that's a great deus ex machina.

    Architect: Didn't you hear? I am a deus ex machina. ALLLLLLLLLLLL-Righty then!

    *he pulls out another sword, and the fight begins again*

    -----

    <BZP, KoN's location>

    B6: Yes, Lord Greg. I was just to crush this rebel user. Can I help you in any way?

    -----

    <BZP, MK's location>

    *Takuma ducks the flying Laughin' Man*

    Takuma: You fool! I am staff now, even though I don't deserve it! I am not so easy to defeat!

    *he takes out a flamethrower, and fires it at MK*

    -----

    <BZP, Brandt's location>

    *Brandt is menacingly pointing his umbrella at Roadbuster and Topspin, when suddenly he realizes he has no more needles left*

    Brandt: Oh boy. I guess Zev was right.....

    *Topspin grabs Brandt and throws him into the air, and Roadbuster shoots him*

    -----

    <Demon's Run>

    *D-Klak suddenly realizes that, since he has never been to Demon's Run, he has gotten lost and walked into a dead-end*

    *he hears a voice in his head*

    ???: "And where do you think you're going?"

    *he is teleported to another cell, this one without windows*

    -----

    <Nyatera's location>

    DU Shockwave: I do not understand why you want us to let go of you. You are not being held. Anyway, this is Cluster One station. It was created many thousands of years ago by a scientist we know only as JK. He planned to use it, but he mysteriously disappeared, and the location of the station was lost to time.....until recently. I am the leader of an organization known as MECH. And I will use this station to its original purpose: to travel across worlds.....and conquer them.

    *he snaps his fingers, and Ultron walks back in*

    DU Shockwave: Ultron, please take our guest to 0301. I don't know how long she'll be here, so we might as well provide accommodations.

    DU Ultron: Please come with me, ma'am.

    *he leads Nyatera to a cell*

    *DUS walks away to check on other matters*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:20 am

    [ The Eldritch Tea Party: ]

    honk

    Crona: None other than the most horrible, despicable existence of all.

    HONK

    Crona: LORD ENGLISH.

    HONK

    *A terrible feeling crosses over all of them, yet abruptly passes*

    Crona: You can see why he's despicable.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Sarge's Planet: ]

    *Curled up on her side, arms folded, Jade continues to nap*

    *Subconsciously, small motes of light rise up from her*

    *They form into fist-sized, multicolored lanterns*

    *They illuminate the area around*

    Jade: ...Yip...Zzzzz...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Noodle's Ship: ]

    *After taking her bath, Noodle has headed down to the arcade*

    *Now, she's dressed in a nightshirt with a basketball on the chest that bares her lower midriff; long white pants with spirals on the back pockets; and some kind of slippers with stylized teeth*

    *At a large game, she furiously jabs buttons and moves a joystick to direct the spacecraft onscreen*

    *The crewman from before and a reptillian crewman watch from the doorway*

    Crewman 1: ...Someone said the first change-phrase.

    Crewman 2: Well, at least this one is the easiest to deal with.

    Crewman 1: Remember - No one is to know what phrase unlocks the big one.

    Crewman 2: Alright, sheesh! Don't bite my head off!

    Crewman 1: *Sighs shakily, drinking from a flask*

    Noodle: *Ignores them, continuing her game*

    *Her high score tops 3,000,000*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:43 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    *Sasuken stands opposite Toph, bowing*

    Sasuken: I look forward to our battle.
    ----
    [BZPower, Armored Bus]

    *MY has caught up with the Armored bus*
    ----

    [Shinobi Nui]

    DD: Good luck. I transmit to several high powered beings.
    ----

    [Michael Weston's Location]

    MW: Hmm. This may be problematic. Sam, Fi, what do you think?

    Sam: I dunno Mikey. Depends.

    MW: Yes, there will be beer at the end. Fi?

    Fi: Well, Michael, you did promise me a night on the town.

    MW: Okay, they show up to spoil it, will you have my back?

    Fi: Fine, Michael, but if Sam is coming, I demand a restocking of my supplies.

    *Michael smiles*

    MW: Anything for you, Fi.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:49 pm

    King of Nynrah wrote:<BZPower Admin HQ, elevator 3>

    KoN: Erm... can't you just give me a proto loss instead? *grins sweetly*

    B6: Goodbye.

    *As he is about to bring down the banhammer, a being suddenly appears in the elevator with a flash of bright light*

    KoN: Greg!

    GregF: Yes, 'tis I! ...Hang on, am I interrupting something?

    --------------------------------------

    <Nyatera's location>

    *She is obviously aggravated*

    Nyatera: Agh! Let go of me! Where am I?!

    ---------------------------------------------

    OOS: Too short, next post will be longer.

    loloolololol


    AND YAY, BURN NOTICE, YNOT!

    ---

    *MK eats Takuma's flames*

    MK: You must not know who I is.

    *grabs Takuma's flamethrower, and throws it at his knee*

    MK: I AM MAKUTAKLAK! YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE ALL INVALID! *throws a rubber duck that wasn't there before at Takuma*

    *more commies show up*

    Commie members: "Shut up, Christian!"

    *MK sighs and shows them a cross, causing them to run away in fear and/or to burn*

    ---

    DK: "Damn it. Why do you have to god-mod with me, man? Wait, who are you, voice in my head? You're not Morgan Freeman, are you?"

    ---

    Start remembering what you read. Smile

    *Suddenly, the TYGER guards find themselves fighting off hordes of Nazi Zombies from COD in a random room in the facility*

    *Jortenn, Rainn, Klak, Iceman, and Ciel walk into said room*

    Me: Oh, great. It gets better. *takes out his key blade, and fights the zombies. Blizzard Wolfang shows up*

    Blizzard: "Normally, I would apprehend you right now, Makuta! But these zombies are more important. How about we call it a truce?"

    Me: Sure!

    *Jortenn, Rainn, and Iceman join the others in the fight against these zombies*

    *Richtofen and Nuvo Vindi are nowhere to be found*

    ---

    *Peter and Jinx are sitting around, not too far from the facility*

    Peter: "It's been a while...you think.."

    Jinx: "Yes."

    *they grab their weapons and run to the facility*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:21 am

    OOS: lolwut Klak? How is it god-modding that I made you get lost while trying to escape from somewhere you've never been before? Razz

    -----

    <BZPower, Architect v. Orion Pax>

    *The Architect and Orion Pax are continuing their swordfight*

    *Orion slashes at the Architect's head, but he ducks, and the slash takes off some of his hair*

    *The Architect looks at Orion Pax*

    T-A: That's it! NOBODY! MESSES! WITH THE 'DO!

    *he kicks Orion with surprising strength, and he goes flying back into a chair that was not there a second ago*

    *the chair flies out a window*

    -----

    <BZP, wreckage of the armoured bus>

    *one of the nameless soldiers stumbles over to MY*

    NS5: He's coming! Save yourself.....

    *the nameless soldier is shot, and dies*

    *Tercio walks slowly towards MY*

    Tercio: User scum. Di Armechio should have killed you all when he had the chance.

    *he fires again*

    -----

    <BZP, MK's location>

    *Takuma points and laughs, creating a sonic blast that makes the rubber duck disintegrate in mid-air*

    Takuma: I AM TAKUMA NUVA! ALL SHALL AGREE WITH ME OR DIE!

    *suddenly, a chair falls on Takuma's head*

    Takuma: Ow!

    *Orion Pax then falls on Takuma, crushing him*

    -----

    <Jurai>

    *Ulkesh and Chirox are reading the history books, awaiting the person they're supposed to be negotiating with*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak's cell>

    ???: "Yes, I am Morgan Freeman. And no, I am not Morgan Freeman."

    *cue mind screw*

    -----

    <Cluster One, a lab>

    *a number of drones are operating on a green-armoured being when DU Shockwave walks in*

    DUS: Report.

    Random Drone: We're ready to revive.

    DUS: Then do so!

    RD: Yessir.

    *the RD pulls a lever, and the green-armoured being is hit by a beam of energy from the ceiling*

    *he opens his eyes, gasps, and stands up*

    GAB: Where am I? What is this place? *looks at DUS* Who are you?

    DUS: I am Shockwave, leader of MECH. You are onboard the Cluster One station. And you serve me now.

    GAB: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How foolish of you! I serve nobody but myself!

    DUS: Would you like to put that to a test?

    *the GAB nods, then leaps at DUS*

    *suddenly, he feels a surge of burning pain in his neck, which quickly spreads across his body, and he collapses, clenching his teeth to avoid crying out in pain*

    DUS: Did you not think I hadn't taken precautions to prevent you from doing that? How unintelligent do you believe me to be?

    *the pain slowly goes away, and the GAB slowly gets back up*

    DUS: You will do my bidding now, whether you like it or not.....Uterio.

    *DU Uterio growls*

    OOS: Dun dun DUN!

    Also waiting on KoN for User KoN, GregF, Nyatera and Yon.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:56 am

    David Robert Jones wrote:OOS: lolwut Klak? How is it god-modding that I made you get lost while trying to escape from somewhere you've never been before? Razz

    idunnolol

    ---

    *MK leans over, and grabs part of Takuma's mask*

    MakutaKlak: Hm. Would be good in concrete.

    *Toa Zsaz shows up (lolseewhatididthere.bnp?)*

    Toa Z: "We shall fight these tyrants! BUT YOU MUST NEVER SAY MAKUTA AGAIN!"

    MK: Dude...Your first name is Toa.

    Toa Z: "Um...I...eh...GREG HATES US!"

    MK: He just appeared like......seriously...dude.....just fight or leave.

    *Toa Zsaz leaves*

    *MakutaKlak shrugs and charges into battle*

    ---

    D-Klak: "*eyes open wide* IT MAKES SENSE! Wait....you aren't Morgan Freeman! You're a guy who plays Morgan Freeman on TV! Blackout? David Robert Jones? Is that you?"

    OOS: Don't ask me how he deduced that.

    *DM Helryx goes searching for D-Klak, unaware of where he went*

    *Meanwhile, a cloaked ship passes by Demon's Run, shoots a few lasers at the towers, then leaves*

    ---

    DU Uterio: "Fine....It's pleasant to be back. What is your bidding....*growls* master?"

    ---

    *Peter and Jinx fight their way through the zombie hoards and ally themselves with the TYGER guards*

    *Klak and co. fight their way and unite with them*

    Me: Well, good to see you two.

    Peter: "GREAT! Just great! Vampiric zombies, killer droids, guards, and now zombies? What's next? Robot wolf men?"

    Blizzard Wolfang: "Keep fighting! *fires blasts of ice at the zombies, freezing them and killing them*"

    Zombie: "VRaaaiuugh! *dies*"

    Jinx: "Spoke too soon. *shoots a zombie in the leg, and it just falls to the ground, and crawls to her* Wow....What's next...zombie goasts?"

    Me: NO! Don't jinx it!

    *everyone (including some zombies and TYGER guards) looks at Klak, and says*

    All: "I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!"

    *a few chuckles*

    *the battle then continues, Black Ops style*

    Jinx: "Let's slay some stiffs!"

    *a TYGER guard double teams 5 zombies with her*

    ---

    *Caiaphus and Keichi's crew are getting in their newfound ship*

    Keichi: "It's gonna take a while to get to Mordor. Are you sure we are gonna do this?"

    Caiaphus: "As sure as possible."


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:03 am

    <BZP, MK's location>

    *a Cyberman fires a lightning bolt at MK*

    *Orion Pax gets up*

    Orion: Hm.

    *he pulls out a glowing axe, and charges at MK*

    -----

    <outside Demon's Run>

    *the lasers are blocked by a shield*

    *turrets fire at the ship as it leaves*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak's cell>

    ???: "Blackout and David Robert Jones are far, far away from here. I, on the other hand, am here, and I do not play Morgan Freeman on TV. I also play Morgan Freeman on TV."

    -----

    <Cluster One, the lab>

    DUS: I am glad you have come to your senses, Di Armechio. Call me General. Now, to business. As you know, you collaborated with the Silver Snake, Starscream, to gain control of the Aperture Science station. However, both of you were then killed by a mercenary known as Vorahk-Kah. And you remained in this state until now. I share your goal. You see, my dimensional transport technology is still crude. It can transport a few people at a time, but that is not enough for my purposes. I want to retake Aperture Science. And you, Uterio Di Armechio, will help me achieve this goal.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:04 pm

    [ Jurai: ]

    *Eventually, a tall, muscular, bronzeskinned man walks in*

    *His long, wavy hair of a pink-red color is tied back in a ponytail, and he has deep indigo eyes*

    Emperor Azusa: *Picking at teeth with a toothpick* Gggnnnrrrrr.

    *The toothpick - Made of bone - Abruptly shatters*

    Emperor Azusa: *Looks at the two pieces* Huh. *Tosses them over shoulder*

    *Dropping heavily into his hair, he pops his neck loudly*

    Senator: Emperor. Please show some manners around diplomats.

    Emperor Azusa: I'm not going to act different just because they're not usually here. They deserve to be given an honest, casual presence as much as the usual officials. *Mutter* whether they like it or not

    *Popping his knuckles, he glances over at Ulkesh and his fellow dignitaries*

    Emperor Azusa: I've been informed that ZFT wishes to join in a treaty with us. I've also heard that the Elite Makuta Blackout is in with your lot, and that he fought in the Uterio War alongside my son. Perhaps you've heard of the brat? His name's Zev. He's such a rotten little... *Reaches into coat*

    *All of the Senators flinch, then give a loud groan of despair*

    Emperor Azusa: I swear, the things I could tell you about my idiot little son... *Whips out an object* Would make any father proud!! Look at this!! This is him fighting me barefisted! He wound up in the hospital, but he put up a good fight! OOOOHHH and this is the first time he met Asabana she's so precious!! ANNND here's his girlfriend Namah!! He doesn't know it yet but I know those two are going to be hitched and oh my gosh GRAAANNNDKIIIIIDSSS!! *Continues to gush*

    Random Senator: *Whispers* I apologize. Be thankful Empress Misaki isn't here, or we'd get nothing done between the two. We regularly have to stage assaults to pull one of them away.

    Azusa: And this is the first time Little Tamao wore a yukata to a festival!! She's the most precious litte AWWWWWHHH!! THAT'S MY DAUGHTER THAT LITTLE PICTURE OF BEAUTY NO FATHER WAS EVER PROUDER THAN I YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT!!

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: Sure thing.

    *She sweeps her foot around to the side*

    *The ground beneath Sasuken splinters*

    *He's dragged into quicksand*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???: ]

    *The scene is a stony, craggy battleground*

    *Over a ridge, ten or so glowing blue, armored soldiers drop down*

    *Far across from them, a pair of glowing red fortresses linked together rise up*

    *A glimmer of red can be seen, and shots scream across the field*

    *One, two, three soldiers drop*

    *Over the ridge two their left and right storm over two tanks on either side, and a number of jeeps*

    *They're followed by several more troops*

    *Glowing red troops go flying out of the forts, screaming bloody murder*

    *Abruptly, three blue craft go by above the fort*

    *Several explosions rise up moments later*

    *They're followed by three more bombing runs*

    *The battle is becoming a total rout*

    *Glowing red chunks fly madly*

    ---

    [ Noodle's Ship, Arcade: ]

    Noodle: *Stands at a holographic battlefield on a table*

    *Humming to herself, she expertly swipes and jabs at the field to direct her glowing blue troops*

    *She taps her feet alternatingly*

    ---

    OOS: Will Be Expanded.

    (i hope)
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:15 pm

    MK: Darn.

    *is hit by the Cyberman's lightning, but leaps into the air once he sees Orion Pax*

    MK: Dude. Go back to TF Prime. The season needs to start already! *shoots the Cyberman in the face* Besides, you should be more respectful. I'm the reason your office exists anyway.

    ---

    *the turrets cannot fire at the ship because, as we established before, the ship is cloaked, therefore invisible. Unseen. Undetected.*

    *a figure jumps out of the ship, and the ship disappears again*

    *he walks into Demon's Run silently, slipping by all the guards, and bumping into none other than Yon himself*

    Abneris: "Oh, hello, one eyed sir."

    ---

    DK: "Ah. So everything you aren't you play on TV? Awesome. You play DRJ and Blackout on TV. This is an RPG with many elements of TV in it, which means you are possibly still DRJ and Blackout, yet you are not. You also are not Morgan Freeman, but you are. Interesting logic there, Blackout Jones. So, why are you keeping me here? Did you miss the witty jokes I made during the war? Also, I need the check for my meal. Your service sucked, but I got dinner and a show, so I think that makes up for it."

    ---

    DU Uterio: "Right. What do you plan on doing?"

    ---

    *Keichi's ship is still flying to Mordor*

    Quick Billy: "Dang it! Jump to light speed already!"

    Keichi: "Fine. You asked for it."

    *they do so, and Quick Billy crashes to the back of the control room while Caiaphus simply stares at the window*

    *the ship arrives near a ZFT cruiser in Mordor*

    Ensign: "Oh crap."

    Keichi: "That's the ZFT! They were with the Rebels! How did they take control of Mordor?"

    Caiaphus: "We are not concerned with useless and silly factions. Go to the planet. We will scout for Uterio's corpse."

    *they land in a location that is slightly remote from the Knights of the Great Beings' base*

    *Caiaphus walks out, and a horse just bloody happens to pass by*

    Caiaphus: "Hm. *scans the horse's memories* Tell me....dear horse. Lead me to your master. This horse had fear instilled into him."

    *Caiaphus gets on the horse, and rides away, while SM Treveya, Keichi, Quick Billy, Treskis and the rest of the crew stare at him*

    SMT: "Did he just-"

    Treskis: "Yes-des. Good thing there are some speeders on this ship. The rest of you stay here, and guard the ship."

    Pirate 5: "But I want me money!"

    Keichi: "Dude! Our camp is on a planet filled with crystals and diamonds! I..er....YOU HAVE A LOT OF #@!$@ MONEY!"

    *Keichi, Treskis, and SMT get on the speeders*

    Quick Billy: "Too damn convenient. *turns to the other guards*"

    *Caiaphus arrives at the site where Uterio's corpse lays beneath tons of metal and debris*

    Caiaphus: "Hmm....he must be under the ruins of this ship."

    *a strained look forms on Caiaphus's face as he lifts his glowing arms up*

    *the ship slowly is removed and set aside. Uterio's body lies there, charred, singed, and all that jazz*

    Caiaphus: "So this is the famous Uterio di Armechio? In generallissimo civet iterum!"

    *walks over to Uterio's body, his eyes and hands glowing in a purple color*

    ---

    Start remembering what you read Smile

    *Klak and co. have successfully repelled one of the hordes of zombies*

    *suddenly, several more, some of which were actual zombie forms of the clones and soldiers of the facility, begin coming out*

    Me: What now?

    Blizzard, Jortenn, and Rainn: "RUN!"

    *everybody runs out, shooting at all the zombies*

    *the two groups find themselves outside in the cold, as a final standoff ensues*

    Ciel: "This is why I need a gun! *cowers*"


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:12 am

    [Armored bus wreckage]

    MY: Ah, but that bafoon never had a chance. i'm rarely with the other Users. I tend to keep to myself. So, I don't recognize you. Introductions?
    ----

    [Bei Fong School]

    *Before the sand can take hold, Sasuken backflips out of the trap, surging off the wall behind and slamming into Toph*

    Sasuken: Going to have to be faster than that!
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:12 am

    <BZP, the Architect's location>

    T-A: Very well. Now to find B6.....

    *he teleports to the elevator*

    T-A: *sees KoN and GregF* O hai KoN! And Mr. Greg. *turns to B6* Black Six! Your time is up!

    *someone taps the Architect on the shoulder, and points to a plaque on the wall that says: "WEIGHT LIMIT: 300KG"*

    *the elevator cable breaks, and the elevator falls*

    -----

    <BZP, wreckage of the armoured bus>

    Tercio: I am Tercio Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

    MY: *inevitably* But I never killed-

    Tercio: No, but you killed the joke. I am a Knight of the Great Beings. And now you can prepare to die.

    *he starts shooting at MY*

    -----

    <BZP, MK's location>

    *the Cyberman dies*

    Orion: Well, I could. But you Users are fun to hit!

    *he shoots at MK*

    -----

    <Jurai>

    Ulkesh: Yes, I can believe that. Can you believe that I can believe that? No, there's no way that you could possibly believe that I can believe that. Chirox, can you believe that I believe that?

    Chirox: *looks up from a drawing* Oh, sorry, did you say something?

    *facepalms all around*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Abneris' location>

    *suddenly, SM Nyatera taps Abneris on the shoulder*

    SMN: Hello. I don't mean to disturb, but I recognize you. You're with the enemy, am I right?

    *she swings her Rahkshi staff at him*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak's cell>

    ???: "Okay. This iiiiis ridiculous."

    *the room suddenly starts spinning, and things start changing colours*

    *finally, there is a flash of light as the illusion D-Klak was in breaks*

    *he is still in the same cell as before, but now someone is standing in front of him*

    ???: Hello. As you may have guessed, I was the voice in your head. And I'm not giving you any check.

    OOS: Yep, it's You-Know-Who.

    -----

    <Mordor>

    *a group of Battle Droids sees Keichi's ship*

    Droid 1: They-are-intruders. We-should-destroy-them.

    Other Droids: Roger-roger.

    *they start shooting at the Pirates*

    -----

    <Cluster One>

    DUS: Obvious. Go to Aperture Science, and kill its controller. Then I will step in.

    *a droid leads DU Uterio to a shuttle piloted by DU Sheppard*

    -----

    OOS: Waiting on KoN.....


    Last edited by David Robert Jones on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12957
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:34 am

    <BZP admin HQ, elevator 3>

    GregF: Uh-oh. Bye fans!

    *He disappears, and User KoN blows a hole in the elevator, jumps out and grabs onto a side ladder, leaving B6 to his apparent doom*

    --------------------------------------

    Nyatera: Well, I am certainly being held here now.

    --------------------------------------

    <Demon's Run>

    Yon: Enemy? Cool.

    *He pulls out his new pistol, aims at Abneris, and fires*


    _________________
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7417
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 104
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:25 am

    *USarge starts to wonder how drained Jade was as he continues poking her softly in the cheek...*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3570
    Coins : 13484
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:38 pm

    *MK runs away*

    *he then comes back driving a cement truck, and pours said cement on Orion Pax*

    ---

    *Abneris ducks, and Yon's bullet hits SM Nyatera*

    Abneris: "Whose side are you both on, sirs?"

    ---

    OOS: I don't know who that is.

    D-Klak: "Oh, hello. You're a woman. *writes something on a paper* This is my bill. *gives her the paper* What are we doing here?"

    ---

    *one of the pirates is killed by the laser fire as the others duck and hide*

    Quick Billy: "Fire!"

    *they begin shooting at the droids*

    ---

    *Caiaphus places his hands on Uterio's head*

    Caiaphus: "Arise....ARISE!!!"

    ---

    DU Uterio: "As you wish...*growls* master. *gets in the ship*"

    ---

    Start remembering what you read. Smile

    Klak: Keep shooting!

    *jumps into the air, and shoots several light blasts*

    *after a long moment of fighting, all the zombies are dead*

    Blizzard Wolfang: "Thank you, Makuta. Perhaps I misjudged you. Truce?"

    *holds out his hand*

    Me: *shakes the hand*

    *the TYGER guards, Blizzard, and Iceman give their thanks, and walk into the facility to take care of everything else, and find out what happened*

    Ciel: "Thank you, Klak. I don't know how we could repay you. *blushes*"

    Me: Just take care of that issue you have with Richtofen. And next time, don't kidnap people for science.

    Ciel: "Maybe we could...discuss the project at another time?"

    Me: Sure. Maybe over dinner. I'll keep in touch. *smiles as he leaves with Jortenn, Rainn, Peter, and Jinx*

    *Peter elbows Klak in a suggestive manner*

    Me: W-what? What?

    Peter: "You got game!"

    Me: *rolls eyes* I don't know what you're talking about.

    *they get on the ship, and Klak explains everything to Peter and Jinx*

    Peter: "Wow....got to say, it's been a crazy adventure. First, we went to an infected city filled with vampires. Then we ran into killer robots, and followed one of the robots across the galaxy. Then, Caiaphus comes out of nowhere, and you went to a random planet for info. Suddenly, on that planet, we had to fight mad scientists and zombies, and meet clones!"

    Me: Hehe. Well, we should take a break and visit Nadle. I hope neither Ultron nor Caiaphus, nor their minions are up to something while we are there.

    *they set course for Malchior IV*

    *Meanwhile, back at Korasa*

    *a dark figure leaves the facility, slipping through all guards. He approaches a zombie corpse intriguingly, and grabs the blood*

    ?????: "Hm. Interesting. Perhaps I could experiment on this....if I get off this damn planet."

    *the figure begins to wander through the snow, unaware of what he truly is. A cog in the machine of destiny.*

    *Raziel arrives meters away from the figure*

    Raziel: "I've arrived at an opportune time. This is where the nightmare begins...isn't it? That figure has something to do with it...unless...*he looks closer, and his eyes widen* But...impossible! IT CANNOT BE!"




    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31338
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:05 am

    <BZP admin HQ, elevator 3>

    *The Architect also jumps out, and B6's elevator slams into the ground*

    The Architect: *to KoN* Think that did it?

    *they hear a humming noise, and turn to see B6 on a hoverboard*

    T-A: Stupid question. *pulls out a radio, and yells into it* "MY! Where the hell are those clones? KoN and I are about to get pummelled up here!"

    B6: No clones will save you now, fools. THOR'S HAMMER!

    *he fires a ball of energy at the Users, but a Clone Trooper pops out of nowhere and takes the hit for them*

    T-A: You were saying?

    B6: That was very clever and I'll give you that, but unfortunately it shows you're a nerd.

    T-A: Since when are you Fern Britton?

    B6: Why you.....

    *he swings his banhammer at the ladder*

    -----

    <BZP, MK v. Orion Pax>

    *Orion is buried under the cement*

    *a random Knight of the GBs runs up to the pile of cement, puts a large bomb on top, then runs off*

    *the pile of cement explodes, revealing Orion Pax, now in his TF:Prime form*

    Orion: Whatever the Architect can do, I can do better! Except create multiverses, of course.

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak's cell>

    ???: *rips the paper to pieces, then angrily throws it away* Don't you understand? You're not in a restaurant! Anyway, I had a message to give you, but obviously you're not interested. So, uh, goodbye.

    *she turns to leave, but then turns around*

    ???: Oh! And my name is Lady Aster!

    *she vanishes*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Abneris' location>

    *SMN ducks just before the bullet hits her*

    SMN: Well that's a stupid question. You're on a ZFT base. What side could we possibly be on?

    *she fires an energy bolt at Abneris*

    -----

    <MECH shuttle>

    *Sheppard and Uterio's shuttle takes off, and jumps to hyperspace*

    DU Sheppard: So, the great Uterio Di Armechio. How much did it hurt to get killed off by a Rahkshi?

    -----

    <Cluster One, Nyatera's cell>

    DU Ultron: Statement: Affirmative, you are being held here now. Suggested course of action: Don't bother trying to escape, you will get nowhere.

    *he walks away*

    -----

    <Mordor, Pirates v. Droids>

    *a disproportionate number of Droids falls to the Pirates' laser fire*

    BD1: This-is-not-going-well. We-must-summon-reinforcements.

    BD2: Roger-roger.

    *Droidekas roll in and start shooting at the Pirates*

    -----

    <Tatooine>

    *Boris Johnson follows Seran, as well as some nameless prisoners*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:58 am

    [ Jurai: ]

    Azusa: *Finally stows the pictures*

    *Flicking his hand across the table, he brings up a hologram of several files*

    *Skimming over them a bit, he uses a reversed moment to hide them again*

    Azusa: Please, inform us of the treaty's details.

    *He folds his fingers and leans on his elbows*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: *Doesn't budge an inch*

    *Her feet have been anchored in stone again*

    *Swiftly removing one foot, then the other, she turns away from Sasuken's charge while still keeping a hold on him*

    *Rooting her feet again once she's turned ninety degrees, Toph lets go*

    Toph: *Cracks fingers idly*

    ---

    [ Fanrong Dock, Noodle's Ship: ]

    *In a small workshop, sparks fall from a large mass of metal being sautered*

    *Letting the torch extinguish with a hiss and raising her mask, Noodle gazes down at the result*

    *A panel has been welded shut over the large gun's side, leaving nothing of the inside shown*

    *Next, Noodle fits a couple of metal canisters into a pair of slots and closes them in*

    *Suddenly, she hears someone clearing his throat*

    Noodle: *Shouts* It's my workshop! Get out!! *Lobs a wrench*

    Crewman: *Ducks away* Captain! We've gotten word from the Boss!! He wants us to handle a target that showed up on this planet!!

    Noodle: ... *Sighs heavily, removes mask fully, and follows him out*

    *They head down a short hallway and into a large room with many screens*

    *Up on one screen is the file of their apparent target*

    *Huge, broad as a house, he has short limbs seemingly thick as tree trunks, a bony plate over his upper face, a scarred, closed left eye, some kind of long, messy ponytail; as well, he's dressed in a very expensive-looking suit*

    Crewman: "Three-Thumb" Demalco Black, a Hai'athan kingpin and Nen user who's made a stop in the city you were just in. If we move quickly, we can wipe out his gang without - Huh?

    Noodle: *Grunts, shaking head* Noth - Awch! *Stumbles, rubbing at head* Uh - Gggh! Ah! *Falls against the crewman, digging fingers into her own scalp*

    Crewman: *Tries to ask her what's wrong, before she goes into a dead faint*

    ---

    [ ???, Computer Lab: ]

    Vriska: *Snarls, lowering hand from temple* Well, that was a waste. I can't 8elieve she's protected from me!!!!!!!! I'll just have to try some alternative methods of control.[/i]

    *Yet as she gets up and goes to walk out, someone appears before her in a flash of crimson*

    Aradia: So, thinking you were going to involve Noodle in this again when I specifically told everyone she was to no longer be involved in our strife?

    Vriska: *Immediately brings a set of 8d8 dice with strangely-organized pips on them, colored a vibrant blue, to her hand* Who died and made you queen???????? Keep out of my 8usiness!!!!!!!!

    Aradia: You really haven't learned anything, have you? Lives are worth more than just things for you to meddle and tinker with like you're some god. You have no right to drag that girl back into our problems!

    Vriska: Shut up!!!!!!!! Y8u think you're so much 8etter th8n me???????? You think you're so gr8 and m8ghty, and you think y8u're so am8zing 8ecause you saved that girl, 8ut let me tell you something, Princes!!!!!!!! Just 'cuz y8u h8ve y8ur highfalutin' morals w8rn on your sleeves doesn't m8ke you any 8etter than me! You knew s8ving that g8rl had a ch8nce of t8tally wrecking the timestream in this session, but let your he8rt lead the way the same mine is now!!!!!!!!

    Arada: Nice little speech. I advise you put the Fluorite Octet before I hurt you.

    Vriska: TRY 8T!!!!!!!! *Goes for a dice roll*

    *Just as they leave her hand, Aradia charges*

    *The dice are inches from the ground...*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:20 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    *Rebounds off the wall, spinning to the space above Toph, bringing his heel down on her shoulder*

    Sasuken: I see...YOUR WEAK POINT!
    ----
    [Shinobi Nui]

    Shaern: You will give me a list of everyone who saw that, right now.

    DD: I don't keep track of things like that...

    A deep coded voice: I do.

    *A piece of paper falls from the trees, but all that is seen is a combat boot fleeing*

    Shaern: Let's see. Says they are ordered from strongest to weakest.

    DD: Not going to question mystery boot?

    Shaern: It was Commando, he's good, but I still know him.

    DD: Kill joy.

    Sonia: So, you starting top or bottom?

    Shaern: Top, of course. Says our first target is...wait.

    Sonia: What?

    Shaern: Dawt, turn your cam back on. I want him to know we're coming.

    DD: Fine. At least you play fair.

    *DD turns her cam back on*

    Shaern: Says our first target is the Great Being Michael Weston. Mr. Weston, prepare yourself for your death.

    Sonia: Where is he?

    Shaern: Mata-Nui, this fool lives in Miami.

    Sonia: So, what's so special about Miami?

    Shaern: It's in Florida.

    Sonia: Crap.
    ---

    [BZPower, Armored bus Wreckage]

    *MY summons an overly large Pie to shield him from the bullets*

    MY: Let's see...what to use against bullets? Hmm...hope Author Powers are still working.

    *My pushes forward with the shield, eventually throwing it at Tercio and going into bullet time to dodge the remaining bullets and Spartan Kicks him*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4571
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:31 am

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: ... *Drops to knee* ...

    *Cue epic raep face*

    Toph: *Drives palms into ground, causing the earth to crumble below her*

    *She tunnels away, but Sasuken falls halfway-into a rapidly closing pit*

    *No clues are left of Toph's location*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ???, Computer Lab: ]

    Aradia: ... *Sits in an abandoned chair*

    *She gazes forlornly at her hand, coated in an azure blue liquid*

    Sollux: ... *Enters cautiously, still keeping to the shadows* ...whoa. aradiia, ii really thiink you overdiid iit thii2 tiime.

    Aradia: Relax. Vriska's like those damned Super Saiyans. I feel like she just gets stronger everytime she almost bites it. And she's almost bit it an uncomfortably large number of times.

    *Laying on the floor, in a pool of and splattered with the blue liquid - Which can now eerily be seen as her blood - Vriska is prone, barely breathing*

    Vriska: ... *Quietly, raggedly breathes, limbs a bit akimbo*

    Sollux: [u]ii'm gettiing the fiir2t-aiid kiit, regardle22.[u]

    *He leaves with a final flat stare at the scene*

    Aradia: *Stares at Vriska in silence*

    *In a crimson gleam, she's vanished*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7407
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:08 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    *Sasuken does the unthinkable, diving into the pit to follow Toph in*
    ----
    [Shinobi Nui]

    Sonia: Wonderful, so how are we getting to a planet that has been blown to bits dozens of times?

    *The two appear in Miami*

    Sonia: How...

    Shaern: A Vultran did it.

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:40 pm