BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4599
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:49 am

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: Augh!!

    *Writhing on the floor, she grips her foot*

    *Part of her sole has been slightly nicked, but she's obviously in agony*

    Huangse: Oh no. Look what he's done. Now Sifu is going to throw a temper tantrum.

    Toph: *Snarls, sliding the heels of palms backwards across the floor*

    *Unable to rise, she brings Trixtin towards her on a falling channel of quicksand*

    *She then throws her arms across her chest, bringing two huge pillars towards him*

    Toph: *Struggles, trying and failing to get to feet* Urrrgh...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Bebop II, Cargo Hold: ]

    Envy: *Has assumed a new, terrible form*

    *With an abnormally tall, broad torso, his four squat legs and long, crocodillian tail support its mass as he flexes his massive hands, adorned with hooked talons. His head bears a massive, crocodillian maw with a second set of jaws on top, five glowing circles for eyes, and bovine horns*

    Envy: *Gives a guttural screech* I'm going to slaughter the lot of you b@stards!!

    *He trundles across the floor, swinging his claw for Luis*

    *Barely dodges this attack, and is forced to roll far away from being trampled underfoot or swatted by Envy's tail*

    *Hunching in the center of the room, Envy's new form hocks up a viscuous black paste towards Luis's feet*

    Luis: *Leaps back, taking out a pair of grenades and flicking out the pins*

    *Tossing them to Envy, he prepares to charge as both detonate*

    Envy: *Screeches as the flames and shrapnel rend his scales*

    *He's forced to regenerate, staying in place*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7445
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:43 pm

    -------------------Bei Fong School-------------------


    *User Sarge looks on at the fight from next to Ynot, continuing to eat chips from the bag*

    USarge: "Wow, they're both pretty good! Then again I'm not much of a fighter...doubt I can tell the difference between a good one and bad one..."

    *He continues eating from the bag, and offers some to Ynot*


    -----------------------The Nameless ZFT Homeworld-------------------------------

    *In a research wing of the command center, there is a hunched figure on a work bench, as sparks fly out over his hunched form, the other nearby tables are revealed to have half-assembled rifles, pistols, and countless sketches of weapon designs covering every usable inch of space.

    Approaching the figure, one can now tell that he is wearing a red cloak, and seems to have a backpack of some sort on.

    Suddenly, he turns around and holds up the object he has been working on, some sort of grenade-launcher with a squid shoved into the barrel!!!

    Osseron: "At last! the latest Experimental Weapon is finished! the Patent-Pending Super-Metal-Eating-Squid Launcher!!!"

    *he tests the 'gun' by shooting the squid at a nearby drone, who is soon devoured by the genetically modified squid*

    Osseron: Now then....I feel there was something else I had to do...."

    *as Osseron ponders the lights turn on to reveal the Titan he had built floating on grav-clamps above him, most of the superstructure removed to expose a half-assembled Super-Doomsday Device in it*

    Osseron: "Hmmm....can't seem to remember what it was...."
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13521
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:55 pm

    *the mysterious summoned man with the claw ignores what is going on, and goes up to Ynot*

    ???: "Ah...Makuta Ynot, is it? I want you to be a messenger for me. *walks closer to Ynot* You remember your friends Zev and Klak, correct? Tell them that you have news for them. *he gets closer, and puts his claw under Ynot's chin. Ynot's metal is not scratched, but the screeching noise of a nail rubbing against a chalkboard can be heard slightly* Tell them that their dear old friend, [i]Caiaphus[/] has returned."

    *Caiaphus then walks away, chuckling to himself, and disappears*

    ---

    *Keichi and Quick Billy are asleep. The rest of the crew is as well. However, SM Treveya and Treskis are wide awake when Caiaphus arrives*

    SMT: "Hello, master. What is next?"

    Caiaphus: "We watch everything explode."



    OOS: Waiting on DRJ and KoN for the rest.


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:05 am

    Ynot: Newb user person, do me a favor. Be silent while this unfolds. Trixitin has just struck a very raw nerve in our host. I would advise not attracting attention to yourself, uninvited as you are.

    *Trixitin struggles in the quicksand, writhing about, unable to get free.*

    Trixitin: Aren't you going to help?

    Ynot: You dug this hole. Get out with out collapsing it.

    *Ynot materializes a round hat that he pulls over his eyes, switching to long range telepathy*

    Ynot: Zev, Klak, I've just had a visitor you two should be interested in. He says Caiaphus has returned. I'm preoccupied with training my crew, and teaching them to be respectful. Godspeed to you.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31366
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:35 am

    <Blackout's warehouse>

    *Blackout counters the freeze ray with heat vision, then jumps and slashes at Ultron's head*


    *the Mysterious Creature is thrown into a wall, but gets up and charges again*


    *the Malchiorian's chest suddenly turns into liquid, and solidifies again as the attack ends*

    ???: Sometimes you think you have things all figured out. Sometimes you think you know it all. But sometimes, things are not what they seem, and you realize too late that you're looking into the eyes of a fellow shapeshifter!

    *the Malchiorian morphs, and assumes Kakamu's form*

    Shapeshifter: My name's Deusoma. Nice to meet you. Anyway, it looks like we have the same target, so why don't we work together?

    *it swings an arm-blade at Klak*

    -----

    <the DMU, ZFT embassy>

    *Axel absorbs the sonic attack*

    Axel: Ha! You've revealed your weakness! *to Fero, the Skrall, and the drone* Take aim and fire!

    *everyone in the room opens fire on D-Klak's arm*

    -----

    <the Sith infiltrator>

    The Pilot: Oh, you mean Teruga Prime? I'm not sure if I have enough fuel to get there. I'll can get you to the next closest ZFT base though, alright?

    -----

    <a random planet>

    *Starscream and Ricochet's mecha lands in a random city on a random planet*

    *they begin shooting at buildings, while the Trantoshen and Vorahk-Kah clones jump out of the mecha's eyes and start marching down the streets, killing everyone they spot*

    -----

    <Caiaphus' location>

    *suddenly, a portal opens, and SM Shockwave walks out, his eye glowing yellow*

    SMSh: Good morning. I am D-Void. And I would like to make you an offer.

    -----

    <a top secret location>

    *??? continues watching Ultron v. Blackout, but now is also watching Caiaphus and D-Void*

    ???: Well, that is an unexpected turn of events. You would think that after being killed so many times, Caiaphus would finally die. But I suppose it can be dealt with. Kranz?

    *Question Mark/Kranz walks into the room*

    Kranz: Yes?

    ???: I want you to keep an eye on this Caiaphus person. I doubt he'll be anything but a nuisance, but I'd rather have someone watching, and I'm afraid I must focus on the main problem.

    Kranz: Very well. *teleports away*

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4599
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:36 am

    OOS, @ DRJ:

    Ah, I'm sorry, I missed your last post on Jurai.

    I'll get that taken care of, sorry. X<

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Jurai, Tram: ]

    *With a mechanical humming, the tram ascends smoothly and with great speed*

    *No driver attends the ship; it appears to be run by a number of cooperating AI*

    *Leaving the tunnel, the tram moves on a set of rails above itself over the city*

    *Incredibly high-tech, the city is built alongside and in the tops of gigantic trees*

    *Their apparent destination is a simply titanic tree, bearing a castle in its treetops and the larger part of the city's buildings on terraces around its mid-trunk*

    Main AI: That is the largest tree on this continent, "Admiral Yasakani." Its weight would be equivalent to seventeen of the Earth creatures known as "blue whales."

    *Falling silent, the tram continues on its easy, brisk course for "Admiral Yasakani" and the palace*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: *Growls, lobbing two huge stones for Trixtin*

    *Gripping two rock pillars, she hoists herself up and tries to find her footing*

    *After some hyperventilation, she begins to focus again*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Bebop II, Cargo Hold: ]

    *As the smoke fades, Envy's huge form roars loudly*

    *However, this is interrupted by Commander Luis dropping a massive axekick that snaps one of the horns*

    Envy: *Regenerating the horn, swings claws towards Luis wildly* GERROFF!!

    *With a glacning blow, he sends Luis flipping through the air to shatter a crate*

    Luis: *Unhesitating, takes a submachinegun and an ammo pack out of the wreckage, before opening fire*

    *The bullets, however, simply crumple and fall from Envy's scaled hide*

    Luis: Sh!t. *Rolling aside, he dodges another massive glob of tarlike spit*

    Envy: *Snarling, crackles and begins to change form again; shrinking down in size*

    *When the red sparks fade, he's become a creature with reptillian and feline features: On all fours, it has thick, strawlike, dull gray fur hanging from body's main trunk, with lower-limbs and paws covered in scales, interrupted by hanging rings of fur. At the end of its long, whipping, scaly tail is a thick ball of messy, wispy fur, with three long, perfectly straigh, paling-like spikes in a vertical row protruding from the outer-top. As well, a pair of similar, but shorter spines sticks out of the back of either forelimb, midway down. Most terrifying of all, however, is the face - Not a scrap of fur, scales, nor even skin covers the exposed, leathery red muscle tissue, and its lack of eyelids leave its bulging yellow eyes to stare wildly. Periodically, a long, narrow tongue flicks out to wipe over either orb*

    Luis: *Gives a start at this new form* Mamimi, stay clear of that thing's spines!! Muru'utez venom can kill a human being in minutes!!

    Envy: *Chortles* We'll have to see what it does to your species, then. *Lunges, snapping jaws ferociously*

    Luis: *Brings arms up with talons facing out protectively*

    Mamimi: *Gazes on, still very dazed*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:00 am

    *Fumbling, Trixitin manages to face forward long enough to get an incantation off*

    Trixitin: Bakudo 39; Enkosen!

    *A Reishi barrier is erected just as the pillars slam into it, shattering the shield, but giving Trixitin enough time to roll out of the way*

    Ynot: Quick thinking, Mage. How long can you keep that up? You are dealing with an slightly injured, and angered master of her element. You are waist deep in her specialty, and the best you can do is defend? Got to do better.

    *Trixitin glares at Ynot*

    Trixitin: Hado 58; TERAN!

    *A Wide twister is blasted towards Toph, clearing the quicksand in the process*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:42 am

    [Wherever Ynot and co are]

    Shikhazra: *is lurking around chilling against a wall like a boss*

    [Eldritch Tea Party]

    Ferret: Crona, not that I'd want to impinge on your choices...but are you really the one who's in control here? This doesn't seem much like you.

    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13521
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:07 pm

    Keichi: "Great. Just $*(@ing great. The plot thickens."

    Caiaphus: *bows and smiles* "My comrades do not understand things in the long term. This is a beautiful planet. Walk with me."

    *begins walking away from the camp*

    ---

    OOS: I'm assuming the shapeshifter is talking to the Baterra.

    Baterra: "Deal."

    *Klak blocks both the Baterra and the shapeshifter's attacks, and jumps back, dodging the charging Mysterious Creature*

    *he processes what Ynot just told him mentally, and charges at his enemies*

    Me: It can't be true. He's pulling my leg.

    *Ultron parries Blackout's slash with a sword he formed out of his arm, then stabs at Blackout's chest*

    ---

    *Shadow Storm is walking through the streets of a city in the Dark Mirror universe, conveniently.*

    SS: "This planet doesn't exist in the main-verse. I'm glad I could take a vacation here. That war was too tiring."

    *HK-47 jumps out of an alleyway*

    HK-47: "Interjection: Silence, meatbag!"

    *fires at Shadow Storm, who disappears in a puff, and reappears near HK*

    SS: "Who the heck are you?"

    *HK fires at him, and Storm disappears once more, reappearing now in his original spot*

    SS: "We can do this all day, you know."

    HK: "Statement: But you would need to rest at some point."

    *Shadow Storm keeps teleporting all over the place, until*

    *HK-47 shoots Shadow Storm in the chest, knocking him down to the floor*

    *HK-47 keeps shooting at Shadow Storm, even several times after the latter has died*

    HK: "Confirmation: Target has been killed successfully, master."

    *leaves*

    ---

    DM Helryx: "Those Terugans scare me anyways. I want to go where they are taking D-Klak. If the organization has a rule against that, I'm sure a few thousand credits could change your mind."

    ---

    *D-Klak falls to the floor, and writhes in pain*

    DK: "You guys suck at service."



    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12985
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:51 pm

    <Teruga Prime>

    Yon: okey then

    ------------------------

    <Kakamu's location>

    Kakamu: Ah! Great news. I knew Blackout was up to no good, he never is. Now, do you have any means of teleportation?

    Trantoshen: Uhh... nope.

    Kakamu: Well then, both of us are stuck here... with no apparent means of escape.

    *Kakamu sends out a telepathic message asking for help*

    OOS: Will expand lol


    _________________
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31366
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:10 am

    <Jurai>

    *Ulkesh looks around at the trees*

    Ulkesh: Beautiful. Let us hope this treaty passes.....

    -----

    <Blackout's warehouse>

    *Blackout is stabbed, but it does not do much real damage*

    Blackout: I would've thought that you would know that wouldn't do anything to me!

    *he slams a ball of shadow energy into Ultron's face*


    Deusoma: He's distracted! Now!

    *Deusoma and the Mysterious Creature slash at Klak, and the brainwashed Malchiorians fire at him and throw grenades*

    -----

    <the DMU, ZFT embassy>

    Axel: You were just captured by Skrall who then told you your girlfriend sold you out to them. I would've expected more emotional depth. Ah well.

    *Fero puts D-Klak in the shopping trolley, and Theodore kicks it into a portal*

    -----

    <the Infiltrator>

    The Pilot: Alright. Demon's Run it is then!

    *the Infiltrator jumps to warp, and emerges near an asteroid*

    *on the asteroid, there is a large, dark green building shaped like a rectangular prism, with a series of domes and towers surrounding it, and the whole thing encased in a larger, transparent dome*

    The Pilot: *into the radio* Hello, hello, this is Scimitar-24 calling Demon's Run defense center. Requesting safe passage via corridor Delta.

    ??: Password?

    The Pilot: *sighs* "In slow motion, the blast is beautiful."

    ??: Copy that. Allowing safe passage.

    *the ship flies towards a landing pad on the asteroid*

    The Pilot: Whoever's in charge of that place must be a fan of Snow Patrol, every password they've ever had is one of their song lyrics. I prefer Pink Floyd myself, but tastes vary.

    -----

    <Teruga Prime>

    *Kraal comes back a minute later*

    Kraal: Hellooooooooooooooooooo again Yoooooooooooooooooooooon! I've just been toooooooooooooooooooold we're being seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeent to a place called Demooooooooooooooooon's Ruuuuuuuuuuuun! We're just going to stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop on another planet to pick up some Vassilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa first!

    *he walks towards a ship*

    -----

    <Caiaphus' location>

    *D-Void walks with Caiaphus*

    D-Void: To business. My offer is thus: I am prepared to aid you in your plan. All I ask in exchange is that any prisoners you take during your quest, you hand over to me. No Questions Asked. Do we have a deal?

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7445
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:43 am

    ---------------------------------Bei Fong School---------------

    *User sarge nods and wisely walks to the closet door, absentmindedly taking out a half-rusted key and opening the door.

    Suddenly with a crack of thunder a twisting pull, User Sarge and the door violently collapse into each other and disappear!






    -------------------------------Place: Unknown, Time: Unknown-----------------------------------

    *There is/was/will be an empty room, three doors, two walls, one ceiling...and a drawing baord. Suddenly out of the third door User Sarge Flies out and lands on the non-floor, sliding a few miles/centimeters/lightyears to the base of the baord...*

    USarge: *standing* "Ack...that's never happened before...where am I?"

    *he notices that there is a stack of papers nailed to the baord, and that the topmost sheet seems to be a drawing of....something. Ignoring his common sense, he takes the paper, takes it down from the baord, and places it into his pocket.

    Suddenly out of the second door flies...some humanoid Abomination, the geometries of it's essence incomprehensible even to User Sarge's mind. Letting out a screech, the being raised an 'arm'- at least as far as he could understand it's form- and began closing the miles/feet/inches between them impossibly fast.

    Before it could catch up to him, USarge folded into himself and forced himself to flee to the BZPB Universe...

    The being followed suit, and also seemed to bend itself in a full 872 degree circle before disappearing as well, leaving an empty room of two walls, four doors, one ceiling, and a drawing baord.

    A few moments later, a Young The Architect walked in, took up a crayon and began drawing a drawing board on the drawing baord....



    ----------------------------Location: User Sarge's Lab, Time: Now-------------------------------
    *With a crash User Sarge appears in his room, his form, for once, displacing material as it appeared...

    ...standing up, he made sure he was alone before unfolding the paper and looking at it....
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12985
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:08 am

    <Teruga Prime>

    *Yon follows him, eyeing him suspiciously*

    ----------------------------

    <Vassilan>

    *DUK's ice cage starts to crack*


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13521
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:42 am

    MakutaKlak: Okay, so what now?

    ---

    *Ultron is knocked back by the shadow damage*

    Ultron: "Shadow...typical...."

    *fires two blasts of light at Blackout's body*

    *Klak repels the Malchiorian bullets and grenades back at them*

    Me: Traitors!

    *realizes Deusoma, the Mysterious Creature, and Baterra have attacked them*

    *Klak is knocked back, and is slightly damaged*

    Me: How do I face all these enemies..Blackout! That thing knows your attacks. Anything you try that is new will be added to the list. You need to have a combined attack that is so unpredictable and so concise that he won't see it coming. Call your men off, I can help you!!

    ---

    *D-Klak screams as he goes through the portal, and reaches Demon's Run*

    DK: "It's always like this. Always."

    ---

    DM Helryx: "I'm not much of a fan of either, to be honest."

    ---

    Caiaphus: "Tell me, Void. What do you know about me?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31366
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:35 am

    <Blackout's warehouse>

    *Blackout leaps out of the way of the light blasts, then turns to Deusoma, the MC, and the Malchiorians*

    Blackout: Subsisto, pro iam.

    *they stop attacking Klak*

    *Blackout jumps over to Klak, and fires a stasis blast at the Baterra*

    Blackout: Alright then. Let's do this Enemy Mine.

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak>

    *D-Klak's shopping trolley is now on a conveyor belt while a black man in military uniform and a random Terugan in INVC uniform watch through a window*

    Human: So, Mr. Tor. I believe he's now under your jurisdiction.

    Tor: Indeed he is, General Manton! *creepy giggle*

    *D-Klak realizes, to his horror, that the conveyor belt is heading towards at a 90-degree angle*

    *he falls, and ends up in a room with no doors, windows, or anything at all, just a table and two chairs*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx>

    The Pilot: Shame on you.

    *the landing pad disappears into the rock, and the ship appears in some sort of underground facility*

    The Pilot: We've arrived.

    *the door opens*

    -----

    <Caiaphus' location>

    D-Void: I know you are a Makuta who fought in the Vrai War until he was removed from the Brotherhood of Makuta. I know you created a cult known as the Apprentices of Caiaphus, which was mostly destroyed by Makuta Blackout. I know you fought another individual known as Klak. I know a device known as 'the Conduit' turned you into a hyperdimensional being, a status which was once necessary for entering the realm of the Users, but no longer is now that our world and theirs have merged. I know you were almost destroyed. I know you escaped and confronted Klak again. I know you perished there. And I know you wish to plunge all of creation into darkness.

    *D-Void remains silent for a minute*

    D-V: So, Caiaphus. What do you know of me?

    -----

    <Vassilan>

    *DULC fires his freeze ray at DUK again*

    -----

    <Teruga Prime>

    *Kraal gets into a ship, and waits for Yon to enter*

    -----

    <BZPower>

    The Architect: I'm glad you asked. *leans on a drawing board* Now, we're going to end B6 forever. *pulls out a radio, and speaks into it* "Hello, Electrician, Captain Obvious. This is Ted Mosby here. We are going ahead with Operation: Ballsy Move, repeat, we are taking down the puppet. I need you here immediately."


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:16 am

    [BZPower]

    *A hatch in the walls opens, MY is fiddling with some wires*

    MY: Roger Ted Mosby, Electrician is wired. I have restored Service to Zones EF, HTS, TW, and Ground Zero. Ready to turn the cable on at request. I have created a new Player to accommodate your plan to the tee.
    ----

    [Zone Ground Zero]

    *All is dark, silence echoes until light floods a cobweb covered room, Clones of Klak, Nadle, Caiaphus, Blackout, and Ynot Frozen in time*

    *Among the statues, there is a stirring. A flash of shadows dancing amongst the marionettes*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4599
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:15 am

    [ Jurai: ]

    *Soon, the tram arrives at the palace*

    *Ulkesh and his group are escorted off by a group of well-armed guards*

    *Assembling a protective square formation around them, they guide the group into an elevator*

    *Each keeping their eyes forward, only the leader speaks*

    Leader: Apologies. We cannot afford to let any harm come to you, else the Emperor would be livid. Some of our population do not seek peace. Please, go along with this. The Emperor would not tolerate a hair being harmed on the heads on one of our diplomats; figuratively, for some.

    *Falling silent again, the elevator drones softly*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: *Rotates her feet, anchoring her feet to the ground*

    *The twister blows past her, but her anchored feet and her grip on the stone pillars keeps her fixed*

    Toph: *Studies the ground's movements for a moment*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Bebop II, Filing Room: ]

    Czeska: *Has finished copying the full twenty pages of Dr. Marcoh's notes*

    *Hesitantly, she uses the circle from before to cast the tracking Bakudo once again*

    Czeska: *Watches silently as the numbers change slightly, then fix*

    *Just as she's about to dismiss the spell, however, the numerals go crazy*

    *In a matter of seconds, they all turn into blank dashes*

    Czeska: ...He...? *Gulps dryly, cancelling the spell*

    *Laying the guns down shakily, she sits there*

    *She takes a few breaths to calm herself*

    ---

    [ Cargo Hold, Moments Prior: ]

    Envy: *Has cornered Luis against a wall*

    *Just as he's about to lunge, however, vines explode to life and grab him*

    *With a roar, he feels stinging roots start to prick his skin and burrow in frenetically*

    *His roars only grow louder as his energy is agonizingly leeched*

    Mamimi: ... *Lowers slingshot, panting quietly* ...

    *Shrunken down to his preferred form, Envy howls and shrieks*

    Envy: You b!tch!! Little c###bite!! I'll beat your g#####m brains out on the m########king floor!! AAAAARRRGH!!

    *Abruptly, as he tries to drag himself out of the trap with one arm, his form ripples*

    *Glowing, before starting to fade, he still screams and cusses*

    *Soon, however, he's completely disappeared*

    Luis & Mamimi: *Gaze in shocked silence*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Bralgu?: ]

    *Crouched on the floor, Envy grits his teeth as he stares downward*

    Envy: That little ####...I'll get her! For humiliating me in front of my - Rrgh.

    *Kneeling, he shakes with spasmodic fury as streams of black mist rise up*

    Envy: My Lord, I...Apologize for my hubris. I...I have failed you, disastrously.

    *As the figure's glowing eyes rest on Envy, he speaks softly*

    Nabonidus: Rise, Envy. I have not come to destroy you.

    Envy: ...You haven't? *Hesitantly stands upright*

    Nabonidus: No. You have done something powerful.

    Envy: ... *Smiles cautiously* Y...Yes?

    Nabonidus: I now know that the greatest threats to my rule are now spread far and wide.

    Envy: ...So...So...I did good...? *Smile grows a bit wider*

    Nabonidus: I will not praise you so highly. But you have given me... *Smiles slightly* ...An...Unanticipated advantage. Your next mission shall arise shortly.

    Envy: ...!! *Cackles* Thank you, sir. Gheheheheh... *Leaves down a shadowy passage*

    Nabonidus: ...Ravat. I trust that you are fully recovered?

    Ravat: *Bandages are wrapped around left and* Not fully, but I'm good enough.

    Nabonidus: Excellent. I want you to investigate something.

    Ravat: Do tell. Is is the little freakshow?

    Nabonidus: Yes. It is progressing too fast.

    Ravat: I'll check into it.

    *Chuckling, he exits as well*

    Nabonidus: ... *Vanishes*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ The Eldritch Tea Party: ]

    Crona: Whatever do you mean, Ferret?

    Wuzzlefuzzle: *Has stretched mouth-tendril to its full extend, trying to grab at Ferret*

    Kerscruffle: *Chatters quietly in seat*

    Crona: *Still smiles* Do you...Not like my art?

    *Hir fingers clench on the seat's arm*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:34 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    Trixitin: Oh forget it. Hado 75; Gochūtekkan.

    *Five tall and thick pillars which are connected to each other by chains pin Toph to the ground*

    Trixitin: She gets out of that, I quit.
    ---

    [Ground Zero]

    *The shadow stops in the void of light Ynot's clone casts raising it's arm to it's mouth*

    ???: In position to begin strike

    MY: Good, hold until further direction is given

    *The Shadow steps out into the light, revealing a human girl with long red hair done up in a pony tail, dressed a black Turtle neck sweater, black baggy jeans, and black combat boots. Her eyes are crystal blue, and her complexion, where visible, is ghost white. From a distance she seems like a normal girl, but up close, she has a thin purple outline*

    New Girl: So we wait.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8388
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:41 am

    [Eldritch Tea Party]

    Ferret: ... *bats away Wuzzlefuzzle's tendril* You're art is fine. It's the other stuff I'm not too sure of. Like Ragnarok. Isn't he pretty much your brother?

    [Wherever Ynot and co are]

    *Leaning against the wall Shikhazra appears to have fallen asleep.]
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7445
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:24 pm

    ---------------User's Building, User Sarge's Room---------------

    *Looking at the paper in front of him, User Sarge's head starts pounding, whether from the unnaturally tiring teleportation he had done, or the thing he was looking at now, he couldn't be so sure.

    Grinding his teeth, he forced himself keep looking at the signs to try to gather some meaning from it...but the exercise only worked in making his head pound worse. Tracing one of the lines/sphere/dots with a finger, he tried to form a basis for a language, mainly because it all seemed so familiar...

    Suddenly his mind exploded with memories, somehow 'his' but at the same time....not his own...

    Climbing down from the edge, he passed a hand over his bald head, clearing it of swe-

    Bald? he wasn't Bald!

    He couldn't wait for the professor to give the order to open the tomb of Ki-

    What tomb? he had never been to one!

    He waited for the white man to give the order, although he and his tribesmen where fiercely against it, those men had the thunder-staffs, and so they were not capable of fig-

    What? I'm smarter than this! Remember who I am! I am a User! I am Sa-

    The....door...it has......opened? In....truders......The Relic!....I must......Keep....it...from those....who would abuse it....

    I AM A USER! I AM BETTER THAN YO- wait....that voice!


    User Sarge fought against the tidal wave of memories, forcing himself to hold onto his identity and that voice...trying to sort out his memories....*


    USarge: "That voice...where? When? Why Can't I recall past when before I became a User?! What Happened?!"

    *He fought against his faded memories, when suddenly they all flowed into him and he finally began to remember. The elation was quickly turned to horror as he realized what had just happened, and he looked onto the paper he now held...*

    USarge:"Oh hell...That voice....that being...*looks at the broom closet's door* I wish had never found you...you D@mned thing..."

    *reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the key, now rusting into nonexistence.*

    USarge:"Looks like my efforts failed...by forcing myself to forget, and placing me here....I thought I could shake it forever...

    Looks like I only made things worse in the end...maybe for everyone..."

    *He folds up the sheet he had taken, when suddenly he notices the room is much darker than it was supposed to be. Shadows seemed to be pooling around the dark and pressing in from the corners of the room. Even now he could see the darkness growing in his room, and the temperature dropping with the light, a a gleaming mass seemed to be forming in the deepest shadows*

    USarge: "No....this soon?! No, I won't let it take me this easily...YOU HEAR ME?! YOU WON'T TAKE US LIKE THEM!

    *Almost as if responding to the challenge, the shadows surged forwards and the masses began spreading throughout the room, User Sarge commanded the room to seal itself, and phased into himself, just as the last light was quenched*


    ----------------------------Barren Planet, BZPB Universe-----------------------------------

    *User Sarge Materialized in the middle of a Mercury-like planet, the glaring binary stars destroying any shadow on the surface for all that was visible to the horizon

    Turning to the closet door, which had appeared with him, User Sarge looked at the door, and pondered at what he should do...now that it knew both what he had taken from it, and where he was...

    User Sarge:"Who should Sar- ...I tell?"

    *He ignores the shaking of his hands, the pounding of his head, and the darting movements of shadows in the edges of his sight*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13521
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:21 am

    *Klak nods*

    Me: A combined blast will knock him down. It might not kill him, but it will give us enough time to get out of this box. I don't want to be a Box Ghost, Blackout.

    *fires a blast of light at Ultron*

    Me: NOW!

    ---

    *D-Klak sits in the table*

    DK: "*cough* Now where's my damn food!"

    ---

    *DM Helryx gets out of the ship and thanks the pilot*

    DMH: "I'll call you when I'm done. GUARD! Take me to D-Klak's cell."

    ---

    Caiaphus: "First, Blackout AND Klak, along with their mooks, killed the Apprentices. Also, I don't wish to plunge it into darkness. Do you see this crystal? *the crystal floats from the ground* Imagine that it is this universe. It was built by the Users and formed. Imperfect, yet suffice. Some, like Blackout which to conquer it *shadows form around the crystal* I am part of the force that wishes for something else. I wish....*the crystal cracks and crumbles. All that is left is a few shards*. Now, tell me about yourself, Void."

    ---

    MK: This will not go well. *gets up*

    ---

    Daniel wrote:---------------User's Building, User Sarge's Room---------------

    *Looking at the paper in front of him, User Sarge's head starts pounding, whether from the unnaturally tiring teleportation he had done, or the thing he was looking at now, he couldn't be so sure.

    Grinding his teeth, he forced himself keep looking at the signs to try to gather some meaning from it...but the exercise only worked in making his head pound worse. Tracing one of the lines/sphere/dots with a finger, he tried to form a basis for a language, mainly because it all seemed so familiar...

    Suddenly his mind exploded with memories, somehow 'his' but at the same time....not his own...

    Climbing down from the edge, he passed a hand over his bald head, clearing it of swe-

    Bald? he wasn't Bald!

    He couldn't wait for the professor to give the order to open the tomb of Ki-

    What tomb? he had never been to one!

    He waited for the white man to give the order, although he and his tribesmen where fiercely against it, those men had the thunder-staffs, and so they were not capable of fig-

    What? I'm smarter than this! Remember who I am! I am a User! I am Sa-

    The....door...it has......opened? In....truders......The Relic!....I must......Keep....it...from those....who would abuse it....

    I AM A USER! I AM BETTER THAN YO- wait....that voice!


    User Sarge fought against the tidal wave of memories, forcing himself to hold onto his identity and that voice...trying to sort out his memories....*


    USarge: "That voice...where? When? Why Can't I recall past when before I became a User?! What Happened?!"

    *He fought against his faded memories, when suddenly they all flowed into him and he finally began to remember. The elation was quickly turned to horror as he realized what had just happened, and he looked onto the paper he now held...*

    USarge:"Oh hell...That voice....that being...*looks at the broom closet's door* I wish had never found you...you D@mned thing..."

    *reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the key, now rusting into nonexistence.*

    USarge:"Looks like my efforts failed...by forcing myself to forget, and placing me here....I thought I could shake it forever...

    Looks like I only made things worse in the end...maybe for everyone..."

    *He folds up the sheet he had taken, when suddenly he notices the room is much darker than it was supposed to be. Shadows seemed to be pooling around the dark and pressing in from the corners of the room. Even now he could see the darkness growing in his room, and the temperature dropping with the light, a a gleaming mass seemed to be forming in the deepest shadows*

    USarge: "No....this soon?! No, I won't let it take me this easily...YOU HEAR ME?! YOU WON'T TAKE US LIKE THEM!

    *Almost as if responding to the challenge, the shadows surged forwards and the masses began spreading throughout the room, User Sarge commanded the room to seal itself, and phased into himself, just as the last light was quenched*


    ----------------------------Barren Planet, BZPB Universe-----------------------------------

    *User Sarge Materialized in the middle of a Mercury-like planet, the glaring binary stars destroying any shadow on the surface for all that was visible to the horizon

    Turning to the closet door, which had appeared with him, User Sarge looked at the door, and pondered at what he should do...now that it knew both what he had taken from it, and where he was...

    User Sarge:"Who should Sar- ...I tell?"

    *He ignores the shaking of his hands, the pounding of his head, and the darting movements of shadows in the edges of his sight*


    OOS: Oh dear O.O


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31366
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:52 am

    <BZPower>

    Architect: Alllllllllllllllllllllrighty then!

    *this song starts playing as the roof itself opens up, and a helicopter armed with two machine guns and a missile launcher lands in the room*

    *Brandt gets out of the helicopter, wearing a bowler hat and carrying a rolled umbrella*

    Brandt: Good morning chaps.

    *Brandt's nameless soldiers burst in through the wall in what appears to be an armoured bus full of various weapons*

    Nameless Soldier 1: Yeah, you just can't have enough armoured transport.

    Nameless Soldier 2: Oh, and there's more!

    *NS2 points to a giant four-legged robot standing outside the building, next to a large hole in the ground*

    Brandt: Chaps, meet Devcon.

    Architect: Alright, I think that's enough for now. Emkay, you're coming with me in the helicopter. Brandt, you're gonna stay in the tunnels with Devcon and make sure he doesn't nuke us by accident. Emwhy, you're going with Brandt's nameless soldiers in the armoured bus. When I broadcast the code phrase, you're going to summon the troops, and then we all hit the HQ like there's no tomorrow. Today, B6 is taking a tumble unlike any tumble he's ever taken. Can I get a 'hell yeah'? CAN I GET A 'HELL YEAH'?!

    *silence*

    Architect: Okay, I took it too far. Now let's take it to B6!

    *he gets into the helicopter, while Brandt jumps onto Devcon's back*

    *Devcon walks out of the room and into his hole*

    -----

    <Blackout's warehouse>

    *Blackout jumps and fires a disintegration blast at Ultron*

    *he then fires fragmentation, eclipse, and laser vision as well*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak's cell>

    *Tor walks into the room, carrying a plate of spaghetti bolognese*

    Tor: Hello.

    *he sits down and starts eating the spaghetti, in full view of D-Klak*

    *he finishes, and then takes out a piece of paper and a broken yellow pencil*

    Tor: I want you to sign this.

    *the piece of paper reads:

    I, Klak, hereby confess that I worked under the direction of Uterio Di Armechio in his war on the multiverse. I led his troops in the Battles of Veldin, Malchior IV, and Wayland. There, I personally killed hundreds of unarmed civilians. During the Battle of Mordor, I killed Uterio in an attempt to take over his army. However, the troops rebelled, and I was forced to run away.

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx>

    *a random guard walks up, and leads Helryx to a window through which D-Klak and Tor can be clearly seen*

    -----

    <Caiaphus' location>

    D-Void: As I suspected, you know nothing of my nature. I am a Phantom Lord, and in fact I used to be a quite important one. However, I was accused of a crime I did not commit and was forced to leave my world in shame. I looked for a way to deliver my vengeance, but I found something better: a way to turn other beings into mere extensions of my own will. I can be in a hundred places at once, and fight a hundred enemies at the same time.....do you see the potential of such a power? No, you don't, because it gets better. I can transfer my consciousness from my main body into any one of these nodes at will.

    *pause for effect*

    D-Void: Now do you see the potential of this power? My body can die, but my mind shall live on within another. It is the secret of immortality.

    *Dun Dun DUN*

    -----

    <Jurai>

    Ulkesh: Well, it's certainly nice to see that the Emperor cares. I have been to worlds where the rulers are.....not so considerate.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4599
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:48 am

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    *Abruptly, the iron pillars crumple downwards*

    *Soon enough, Toph rises up at the heart of a metallic behemoth*

    Toph: I'll now accept your unconditional surrender!

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Eldritch Tea Party: ]

    Crona: He's safe with me. I'll take care of everyone.

    *Hir eyes cloud over, and hir smile tightens at the corner*

    Crona: Not like Mum...Or That Man.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Barren Planet: ]

    [S] Witch of Space: Enter.

    ---

    *Near Sarge, bright green sparks crackle about*

    *With a dull thud!, the figure appearing pops into existence while apparently socking someone*

    *She has fair skin, long, mostly straight black hair, and prominent buckteeth. She wears spectacles over her eyes, as well as a long black robe studden by small glowing stars; as well as a glowing pattern of eight faintly whorled lines, creating the illusion of rotating clockwise. Lastly, she has whitefurred, canine ears on her head and a bright look in her eyes*

    ???: ...Oh! I'm so glad I found you! Apologies for intruding, but you're the only player in this Session who could help me in this situation. My name's Jade Harley!

    *Briefly removing a small red sphere dotted by orange patches from her robe and levitating it above her raised palm, she nods and stuffs it back into the garment's recesses*

    Jade: You see, a player who was a Beta Tester from the last Session has stolen one of the Architect's vehicles. It's been extensively Prototyped, and it's blocked him from the other players - Or do you call them Users? He keeps calling himself "User Zev."

    *Adjusting her glasses, she turns idly on her feet to look around at the lifeless orb*

    Jade: Wow. Guess you came here to think? Sorry for interruting. Nevermind! Sorry. The thing is, that craft's position was specifically chosen to block an incredibly evil entity from breaking through. User Zev alerted one of his characters to the problem, but knowing him, it'll be too cryptic to help anyone until it's too late.

    ---

    *In the deep recesses of space, CM Namah and Zev have neared a certain planet*

    *As Zev watches, he sees a searing white dot screaming by - In its course, a few stars can almost imperceptibly be seen flickering out*

    CM Namah: ...What is it, Zev? Is something getting you upset? We'll get you something to eat -

    CM Zev: Get Mom on the line. Things just went to their worst state. This Universe needs saving.

    CM Namah: *Gives a start* Crazy b@stard!! Why would mom raise a finger to do that!?

    CM Zev: Because everything in this Universe - Us included - Just went terminal.

    CM Namah: ... *Begins to open the line, shaken by her Zev's change*

    Jade: *Huff* I swear his dramatics are going to get himself killed one day! Permanently! *Siiigh* Sorry. The thing is, this being can exist at any time, anywhere in space.

    ---

    *In the BZP Online Game Zev had escaped, all is going dark*

    *At the Navel of Lake, the cathedral is all that's left protected*

    *Laying in the center of the floor, blood spattered everywhere, Albireo wheezes*

    Albireo: ...N...No...No...What's...I...Can't...See...No...

    *He gives a low cry, trying to drag himself off the floor*

    Albireo: ...I...Can't...I will not...Lose...!!

    *Suddenly, a chilling presence rips the breath out of him*

    *Above, two patches of shadow turn darker than darkness*

    *A quiet voice like grating steel and stone speaks*

    Lord Void: Do you want to win? Do you want to slay that meddler?

    Albireo: ...!! *Cries out, coughing up blood* ...!! Y...Y...!!

    Lord Void: ...Good enough for an answer. *Shadows continue to fall*

    *Below Albireo, a glowing symbol appears of two lines, one above the other, curving twice against each other - The lowermost curving back down in a semi-spiral*

    *As Void's influence continues to seep down, the symbol turns black and pulses with Albireo's heartbeat*

    *However, as his eyelids droop and a single tear falls, Albireo gives up the ghost*

    *Outside, the darkness has now creeped up the walls*

    *Now, all that's left is the statue of an angel atop the highest spire*

    *Just as the shadows begin to pull her down, however, a sound like a deep breath rushes into the entire miniature world*

    [S] Albireo: Rise.

    *With a howl of wind and a revived voice, a cyclone erupts to life around the cathedral*

    *As it continues to spread, the shadows are ripped away from the cathedral*

    *Next, the lake is cleared - Then the mountains beyond*

    *Going past the boundaries of space and time, this gust tears the shadows out of the Game by the roots*

    *As they're carried into the sky, they're gastigated from every angle into nonexistence*

    *As a figure with a long, flowing hood rises into the sky, Void speaks again*

    Lord Void: Enjoy this, Hero of Breath. You'll pay my toll later.

    *With that, Void's presence fades utterly*

    ---

    Jade: He's pandimensional in nature, and only the Architect, Lord Void, and the Counter-Actor working together could hope to stop him. Existence, Nothingness, and Balance are all threatened by this creature's utter Chaos.

    ---

    *Above Fanrong, the white dot can be seen far away in space*

    *Looking over star charts, astrologers hide the results of this and the stars flickering out*

    *No one can know of the calamity striking beyond the sky*

    ---

    Jade: His name is Lord English.

    ---

    *As the searing light impacts a massive, dead planet, a roar rises up*

    *What stands in the behemoth crater is a tall sarcophagus with a skull for its face, white-silver with lime green, magenta, violet, and yellow-orange flickering madly on its surface*

    *The front starts to open slowly, and an eye - Made of a round surface madly convulsing between the patterns of different cue balls - Peers out with a hiss*

    ENTER: THE MAN IN THE CALICO OVERCOAT.

    ---

    Jade: Is there anything I need to elaborate on?

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: I feel like I need to expand on this.

    /shrug
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:35 am

    [Bei Fong School]
    *Trixitin sits down, and shuts his mouth*

    Ynot: That is why you never underestimate an opponent. Would you like to take a minute to tend to your foot?

    *Sasuken perks up*

    Sasuken: Toph-Sifu, would you mind if I attempted to learn from you next? It is not often I see someone scoff so easily at the Sorcerer Supereme's[/sarcasm] Magic. I know my electric moves will do little good against an Earthbender, but perhaps straight fisticuffs will suffice?
    ----
    [BZPower]
    MY: Aye, sir!

    *Pulls out his com*

    MY: Confirm, power restoration complete.

    Com: Confirmed, awaiting orders

    MY: When movement commences, lead Troops to rendezvous Point Alpha. If Alpha is blocked, proceed to Beta or Gamma depending on situation. Electrician will be on the Bus.

    Com: Roger, over and out.

    MY: And one more thing, Poe. Recitation is not advised. Most of those troops get agitated easily.

    Poe: *Sigh* FINE! Culturally lacking Neanderthals.
    ----
    [Shinobi Nui]
    Sonia: Think we should check on him?

    Shaern: Not a chance. We warned him we wouldn't be following him in. Got to stick to our word, being Toa and all.

    Sonia: I suppose you are right, but what about our Unity?

    Shaern: We've never had Unity. We've never had Duty. We've never had Destiny. This is why we are stuck being lead about by rust-for-brains and Ynot.

    Sonia: Wait, are you saying you like Ynot better than Blade?

    Shaern: Maybe. Then again, even when we were matoran, I never liked him.

    Sonia: True. You never liked ANYONE.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7445
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:43 am

    User Sarge didn't hear much of that, his sight having stopped at the darkness of the material, the knowledge that he had inadvertently unlocked causing a fear of that darkness, of who....or what was hiding in it waiting for him to tire so it could consume him.

    Even now the shadows in his mind were making him hallucinate, the inky black spread from the dress and begin to crawl towards him, the glimmering of it hiding just beyond expanding from under the hem of the dress.

    His heart pounding, USarge did what any sane being would do when confronted by his greatest fear, he fled.

    Backing away, eyes wide, USarge phased into the stone below them, willing himself to go anywhere but here, anything to escape the being that his traumatized mind had conjured from nothing more than a dress.

    ----------------Inside one of the binary stars----------------------

    Suddenly, a hemisphere of matter was shove apart, and USarge stumbled into the "room" created by his power. Once again the Closet door Appeared nearby, watching silently to the mental breakdown of USarge.

    Grabing himself, he resisted the urge to close his eyes to avoid blocking out any degree of light...lest it chase after him.

    USarge: *staring at a 'wall' and grabbing himself* "It can't come here it can't come here it can't come here itcantcomehereitshouldntbethisfastohgodshowdiditgetthatfastitshouldn'tbethatfastitshouldn'tbethatfastitshouldn'tbethatfastitshouldn'tbethatfastitshouldn'tbethatfast!"



    -----------User Sarge's room------------

    *With a sudden burst of failing wards, the shadows in the room all left, and the lights flickered on....what was left behind was a massive web of red material coating every surface, a red residue coating every inch of the room, and the furniture thrown around as if someone had searched through it.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4599
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:56 am

    [ User Sarge's Room: ]

    Jade: STOP BLUBBERING!! I'M NOT HAVING ANOTHER JADESPRITE ATTACHED AT THE HIP!!

    *She appears in the center of the room, wreathing in searing green light, lenses ablaze white*

    *Yet in the next second, she and Sarge are in a brightly-lit, highly-elevated room*

    *All around are flowers, vegetables, and fruits in pots and terraces and hanging gardens*

    *Most noticeable, however, is that Jade now wears pale blue pajama bottoms and shirt; on the front of the shirt is the white outline of a dog's head*

    Jade: *Wipes sweat from brow* Your Room is well-made. If you had reinforced it, even at God Tier, I'd never be able to get inside and back out again alive.

    *She begins to walk around the indoor garden, looking over the bushes*

    *Picking a banana, a bundle of carrots - Left on the table - And a few blackberries, she hands them over to User Sarge*

    Jade: Dunno if you can eat, but I hope you like these. *Smiles softly*

    *Plopping down on the floor, she gazes up at USarge - Ears flicking a bit*

    Jade: ...Woof? Oops - Do you have any questions? Or did everything go over your head?

    *With a sigh, she pullvs her knees up and hugs them against her chest*

    Jade: Sorry to bite your head off. Jadesprite was...Difficult, at first.

    *She pulls a small orb - Golden with several glowing gold lines over the surface - And gazes down at it as it levitate above her palm*

    Jade: Did anything I said get through?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: *Tears way out of the suit*

    *It shapes into steps which she slightly limps down from*

    Toph: ...If you think time'll do it, fine. Ss...Burns like hellfire. *Face tightens*

    *She limps towards Ynot's group cautiously*

    *Resting on the floor, she holds her foot*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7445
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:59 pm

    *With the sudden disappearance of the shadows, USarge Calmed down, a glimmer of sanity slipping back into his eyes...He grabs one of the blackberries and chews on it, using the time to gather his wits again*

    USarge: *After swallowing and taking a deep breath* "Sorry about that...I just say some...shaking things... and I guess you could say I've gotten a case of nyctophobia..."

    *He tries to recall what she said before he flipped out, and considered what he had seen as well*

    USarge:"Well, I guess you could say I know exactly what you mean...all that and more...*shuddering* I'd rather not think of it.

    You said something of Zev right? and not being able to find him?"
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4599
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:15 pm

    [ Jade's Room: ]

    Jade: Yeah...No one can.

    *Placing the orb back into her pocket, she gazes oddly at USarge*

    Jade: ...You can pet my ears if it'd help you calm down. *Eartwitch-twitch*

    *She proceeds to reach into her pocket and draw out a book - Of such size that her pocket couldn't possibly have held it normally...*

    Jade: Let's see...Nah. Already read this volume like, a thousand times. *Tucks it back into her pocket*

    *Fishing around in her pocket again, she smiles as she finds something*

    *Out she drags a sleek, polished black and mahogany instrument with four gleaming strings*

    Jade: Wail On The Electric - ...Mandolin?

    Jade: *Proceeds to jam out, temporarily forgetting about USarge*

    *Her jam session goes on for over a minute*

    *Still, she goes on with her riffs*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13521
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:37 pm

    *MK gets into the ship*

    MakutaKlak: Architect, remind me to write your lines next time.

    ---

    *Ultron gets up, and blocks all blasts headed towards him with a strange shield*

    Ultron: "Your attacks are pitiful and predictable. Had you arranged the variables in a different way, there would have been a chance. *turns around* You both failed the test."

    Me: Test? What the-

    Ultron: "High profile targets are tested before final termination. Any new attacks that were not recorded are recorded now. The next time you see us will be the date of your termination."

    Me: You didn't give Nadle a test, you bloody prick.

    Ultron: "He was the exception."

    *Ultron walks into a portal*

    Me: I miss villains with evil laughs. Blackout, what the heck was that?! *pauses* I think he might have something to do with the Baterra betraying me. A ZFT agent told me so. I'll try to investigate. *grabs the Baterra, which is in stasis* I trust we won't kill each other until we figure this out?

    ---

    DK: "Nice spaghetti. One problem with your contract though. I was never on Malchior IV or Wayland during those battles. When Uterio's men attacked the former, I was helping Prudence fight Medical Mechanica. And Veldin wasn't involved with the Rebel Alliance. You have no shred of evidence that proves that I was on either of those planets. You'll also have to kill everyone who is able to say otherwise. Plus, that contract is asking for Klak's signature, not D-Klak. You'll have to go find that guy, he tends to run all over the place. I wouldn't be surprised if he was here now."

    ---

    DM Helryx: "Don't torture him. The Generalissimo deceived many. Some thought they were actually working for a greater good, from what I've heard."

    ---

    Caiaphus: "Interesting. Tell me, how do you plan on assisting my plans? I do not want to take prisoners to make them vessels."


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31366
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:22 am

    <Blackout's warehouse>

    Blackout: Oh, Klak. Of course we won't kill each other until this is figured out. Unfortunately, the timestream shall not allow it. And when the timestream does not allow one to walk down one's preferred path, one must choose another. I have chosen, have you?

    *he teleports away, along with Deusoma, the Mysterious Creature, and the Malchiorians*

    -----

    <BZPower>

    Architect: Okay. I agree that I need a speech-writer.

    *he shuts the door, and the helicopter then takes off*

    *the bus follows*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, D-Klak>

    Tor: Denial. Starting well.

    *he pulls out a truncheon, and hits D-Klak's injured arm with it*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, Helryx>

    Guard: This one led massacres on three planets. He killed Uterio so he could gain power. No one that evil could think he was working for a greater good.

    -----

    <Demon's Run, a dark room>

    *someone is sitting in front of a computer*

    *a sort of clicking sound rings out*

    ???: Yes, Frenzy, I get it. Turn them on.

    *a small robot scurries over to the wall and turns on the lights, revealing the person in front of the computer*

    -----

    <Caiaphus' location>

    D-Void: That depends. How do you plan on carrying out your plans?


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12985
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:08 am

    *User KoN appears next to the Architect*

    User KoN: Yup?

    -------------------------------

    <Vassilan>

    *DUK dodges it and blasts DULC's gun, destroying it*

    DUK: Not so enthusiastic now, are you?

    *He fires at DULC's head*

    ---------------------------------

    <Teruga Prime>

    *Yon swaggers onto the ship backwards*


    _________________
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:25 am

    [Bei Fong School]
    Ynot: I've found time heals most wounds. So, in my readings of you, the one thing I could never find was the cause of your ocular distress. So, while we wait, might you tell the tale of how you became blind?

    Sasuken: But sir...

    Ynot: SIT! You will wait.
    ----
    [Ground Zero]
    *Poe takes out a book entitled The Fall of the House of Usher and begins reading*

    Poe: Emwhy better hold true to his word...

    ----
    [Shinobi Nui]

    Shaern: So, what you want to do while we wait to laugh at him when Ynot comes back?

    Sonia: Meh, I suppose we could do a once around the island, see if anything is a miss.

    Shaern: Right, Toa responsibility and all. Where you want to start?

    Sonia: Well, we haven't seen Dawtdawt in a while, let's check on her.

    Shaern: Sounds good to me.

    *Shaern brings her knees to her chest, springing forward and on to her feet*

    Sonia: Spry today, are we?

    Shaern: Nah, just didn't sand on my hands.

    Sonia: Riiiight.

    *The two begins a leisurely walk into the forest*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31366
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:30 am

    <the Architect's helicopter>

    *the Architect turns around and sees KoN*

    Architect: KoN! Where did you come from? Ah, well, never mind. You can be in charge of.....well, not injuring yourself in any way. Deal?

    *the helicopter flies towards the Staff HQ, which is basically a skyscraper*

    -----

    <BZP tunnels>

    *Devcon walks towards the HQ as well*

    -----

    <the Armoured Bus>

    *one of the Nameless Soldiers starts driving the bus towards the HQ as well*

    NS3: If you're looking for weapons, check under the seats.

    *another NS does so, and finds some hand grenades and a sniper rifle*

    -----

    <Mordor>

    *a hologram of Friar Tuck appears in front of TPK*

    FT: Lord TPK, I have learned that the Users are moving against Black Six. What shall we do?

    TPK: What?! I will send troops immediately!

    *the hologram disappears*

    -----

    <BZP, the Staff HQ>

    *a portal opens, and Orion Pax walks out, followed by some Cybermen and Knights of the GBs*

    Orion Pax: We will kill them all.

    *they take positions around the HQ*

    -----

    <Vassilan>

    *DULC gets hit, and explodes in an odd manner*

    DUK: Everything is going according to my-

    *suddenly, a door falls on DUK's head*

    *the real DULC is standing on a small cliff just above him*

    DULC: No. Everything is going according to my plan.

    -----

    <Kraal's ship>

    *the ship takes off, and jumps to the SM2 site*

    *SM Nyatera beams aboard, and is followed by five Toa: one of Sonics, one of Ice, one of Water, one of Stone, and one of Fire*

    Kraal: Wait, who the hell are all they?

    Toa of Sonics: What, you don't recognize us? HOW DARE YOU!!!!!

    SMN: I apologize for my friend. He's used to everyone knowing who he is. His name is Rabot. The other four are Komerak, Naterohk, Kremika and Tanrus. They're the Toa Yerta, and they're with me.

    Kraal: Fair enough.

    *the ship jumps again, this time to Demon's Run*



    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13521
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:05 am

    Me: Indeed. I have chosen....my choice will be your undoing. *leaves with the Baterra to his ship*

    *Klak enters and tosses the Baterra to the ground. He sees Peter and Jinx sitting next to each other sipping soda. They are both wearing casual clothes*

    Me: You....and Jinx? I don't even want to know.

    Peter: "Oh. Sorry, Major General. We were just discussing...er...."

    Jinx: "Strategies!"

    Peter: "Yes! Strategies!"

    Me: Like I said, I don't even want to know. Ultron was testing us. We lost him. But I found out that the Baterra is a traitor, and that.....an old enemy of mine...is alive...

    Jinx: "What?"

    Me: Caiaphus. *walks over to the ships computers* The Baterra will be kept in stasis and interrogated. Ultron's gone dark. But Caiaphus is a priority. I have to find him.

    *the ship leaves the ZFT planet*

    ---

    DM Helryx: "Impossible. Let me interrogate him, grunt. I'll get more out of him than the ZFT ever could."

    ---

    *MakutaKlak looks at User: KoN*

    MK: Hey, KoN. How goes Yon?

    *looks at the Architect with a troll face*

    ---

    DK: "AAAGH! Oh..yeah! YEAH! I needed someone to scratch that. Broken arms can get itchy you know."

    *he sneers*

    DK: "I still won't confess. *spits on the note*"

    ---

    *Caiaphus smiles*

    Caiaphus: "Can you be spontaneous? Willing to work with whatever I thr-*shoots a ball of shadow at D-Void's head*"


    _________________


    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7445
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:40 pm

    *Calming down some more, he eats another blackberry, and thinks abit*

    USarge:"Hmmm, I think I might be able to port to him...but chances are we might go to the other zev...why they created beings with their own names I have no clue....might as well give it a shot...."

    *He continues to think while Jade jams on...*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4599
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:24 pm

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: No story to tell. Blind since birth.

    *She gently rubs the sides of her feet, sighing with relief*

    Toph: ...I learned to see via Earthbending from the Badgermoles.

    *A slight smile crosses her face*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Jade's RooM: ]

    Jade: ... *Finishes, putting the mandolin away* Well...It's not so simple.

    *Raising a hand, palm up, she forms a hologram displaying some kind of diagram*

    *On one side of a shimmering line is the symbol previously on Jade's robes, while on the other is an eerie "face" of two glowing white circles above a crescent smile*

    Jade: The Absolution's hull is what's called a "counter-membrane": the more force expended by a spacial, temporal, or dimensional entity to get through, the more it can resist them. That's what made it the perfect seal on LORD ENGLISH's pit.

    HONK

    Jade: ...Ignore that. His sounds can be heard from a lot of different places. By the way - I know what'll make you feel better!

    *In a flicker, she's right next to USarge and leaned towards him*

    Jade: Woof woof? Sorry. Wanna scratch my ears?

    *Eartwitch-twitch-twitch*

    Jade: Mmmmm~?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Jurai: ]

    *Soon, the elevator reaches the top*

    *Stepping out, the group is led down a high-up, sunny, open-air hallway*

    Leader: We'll soon be there.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7445
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:48 pm

    *USarge nodded, then thought of an idea*

    USarge: "Well, if you don't know how to find it with that type of hull...then your pretty blind! (No offense...) If it resists efforts to pass through it, send phased pulses across the various sectors. Once phased energy (which normally goes right though unphased matter) the hull will resist and cause a giant ping-back of counter-energy!"

    *Thinking for another minute, he added*

    "Only issue would be that it would require a lot of energy, almost comparable to a gamma burst of two stars smashing into each other! Only question would be how to go about getting two stars to collide... and not getting a nasty sunburn..."

    *he checks a pocket, pulls out a notepad, and starts running through multidimensional physics calculations before nodding*

    "Yeah it should be enough to send a good pulse..."

    *he continues crunching numbers, the action seeming to calm him down even more*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31366
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:15 am

    <Blackout's office>

    *Blackout walks over to his desk, and begins typing on a laptop*

    -----

    <David Robert Jones' office>

    *DRJ is also sitting at his desk, reading a book*

    DRJ: And thus, all unravels before our eyes. We must ensure that the vital points are not lost to time.

    *he takes out his Z-Phone, and calls someone*

    DRJ: This is Jones. Begin.

    *he hangs up, and puts the phone away*

    -----

    <BZP, the Architect's office>

    *a man enters the Architect's office, and begins rummaging through his desk, obviously looking for himself*

    -----

    <BZP, the helicopter>

    *the Architect suddenly takes out a cricket bat, and smacks MK with it*

    Architect: If someone mentions that Terugan again, I will recite Vogon poetry.

    *the helicopter nears the HQ*

    Architect: Alrighty then. Let's go!

    *he pulls out a radio, and talks into it*

    Architect: "My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

    *he puts the radio away, then picks it up again*

    Architect: "And yes, that was the code phrase. Go go go!"

    *he then presses a button, firing two missiles at the HQ*

    -----

    <BZP, the tunnels>

    *Devcon suddenly bursts out of the tunnels, and starts firing machine-guns and missiles at the Forum Assistants around the HQ*

    -----

    <BZP, the armoured bus>

    *the Nameless Soldiers reach under the seats, and pull out various weapons*

    *they open the windows, and start firing at FAs*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, interrogation room>

    Guard: Okay then. *he takes out a radio, and mumbles something into it*

    *Tor walks out of the room*

    Tor: *to Helryx* He's all yours. *walks away in annoyance*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, security zone>

    *Kraal's ship comes out of hyperspace near Demon's Run*

    Kraal: Hello, hello, this is K-9 calling Demon's Run defence center. Requesting safe passage via corridor Beta.

    ??: Password?

    Kraal: "Insect noise is all that I hear."

    ??: Copy that. Allowing safe passage.

    *the ship flies towards a landing pad*

    -----

    <Jurai>

    *Ulkesh and Chirox follow the leader*

    -----

    <Caiaphus' location>

    *D-Void ducks*

    D-V: I thought you might do that.

    *he teleports behind Caiaphus, and hits him with an ice blast*

    -----

    <somewhere else>

    *??? is watching various events through various fire portals*

    ???: Hm. Lord English has arrived. This is a troubling turn of events. I could have done without an Eldritch Abomination showing up. A choice now presents itself. Let the others fight it out amongst themselves, or join them in possible destruction.

    *suddenly, Entropy walks in*

    Entropy: Master Fallen, Lord English has arrived!

    *The Fallen stands up*

    The Fallen: Dammit! Not only have you just told me something I already know, but you have also exposed my identity to the entire forum! A thousand deaths on you, Entropy!

    -----

    <Socah's house>

    *Socah's wall breaks again*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13521
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:47 am

    *Klak's ship flies through space*

    Me: Kamino. It was the last place Jorten Karzdus was reported to have been before his death. He defeated Caiaphus once too, but didn't kill him. Still, he would be a useful ally. We must be strategic before we attack that Makuta scum.

    Jinx: "But it was destroyed."

    Me: Yes. But some of the facilities were able to move to one of its moons beforehand.

    *sets coordinates to Korasa*

    ---

    *MK eats the Architect's cricket bat, and spits it at Dilius, who is falls*

    MK: CHAAAAARGE!! *begins firing with his Nerf gun-blade, taking down several Forum assistance-men and making them taste the ground but not die because that would be mean*

    ---

    *DM Helryx walks in*

    DMH: "Sorry about their behavior."

    DK: "They're villains. It was expected. Hmm....Tor left his spaghetti."

    *reaches over to the plate*

    DK: "Helryx....why did you betray me?"

    DMH: "You betrayed me first the moment you sided with Uterio."

    DK: "Sided? I haven't been on Uterio's side ever since he started attacking me. And that was about a week before the Uterio War started...on the User world...Pandorica....remember? Oh wait, you were barely there. *eats*"

    DMH: "I saw the tapes. You led massacres."

    DK: "Well, yeah, of Uterio's troops."

    DMH: "Quit lying to me, damn it. I want the truth."

    DK: "Someone's lying to you alright, but it isn't me. It's ZFT! *pauses* Hey....that rhymes. *eats*"

    DMH: "Stop eating and answer me. Where were you on the Battle of Malchior IV?"

    DK: "*blinks* A Medical Mechanica base."

    DMH: "I've never heard of them. You made them up!"

    DK: "*blinks twice* Why would I make such a weird name up?"

    DMH: "Because it's weird."

    DK: "Good point, *blinks three times* but no. *eats*"

    DM Helryx: *notices all of D-Klak's blinks, then realizes something* "Crap....*runs out of the interrogation room* GUARDS! GUARDS!"

    *D-Klak continues eating*

    ---

    *Nuvo Vindi, Dr. Richtofen, and a team of assistants are at a facility on Korasa*

    Nuvo Vindi: "That idiot Strange still hasn't found a way to get the subject here!"

    Richtofen: "That idiot is on our side, dumbkopf. He is valuable ally in our coup against Waller!"

    OOS: Massive arc-welding time.

    ---

    *Caiaphus scratches the ice off of him*

    Caiaphus: "*cackles* Good! Good! You are prepared. Let us go to camp. We need to rest."

    *begins walking to camp*



    Last edited by The Klakkin Question on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:03 am

    [Bei Fong School]

    Ynot: I se...understand. Obviously you don't take defeat easily. Most people would just go through life, head hung low, accepting of their lack of vision.

    *Ynot tips his hat up with his index finger, looking up*

    Ynot: I must say, I admire you and your school.

    ----

    [Ground Zero]

    *Poe has finished her book, tucking it away in her pack, swapping it out for her myPad, scrolling through her eBooks and poems, she reads The Raven*

    Poe: Any time, now.
    ----

    [Shinobi Nui]

    *Shaern and Sonia navigate their way through the forest, brushing over sized leaves and branches to the side as they walk*

    Sonia: So spill. No one is around but me to hear you. ARE you crushing on the captain?

    Shaern: No idea what you are talking about.

    Sonia: Come on, you little Pyro. Just the two of us here. Not like there is an audiance listening to everything we say, so the world would know.

    ----
    [Socah's House]

    *The wall crumbles on Socah as he is rebuilding from the last breach*

    Socah: Sonia, I will kill you. I will kill you ALL.

    ----
    [Shinobi Nui]

    Shaern: FINE! Maybe. I don't know. HAPPY!?!? I'm not even sure myself, and for the record, I am NOT a 'Little Pyro', I'm a BIG one.

    Sonia: Ah, so...how long?

    Shaern: Pfft, Karzahni if I know. *Rolls eyes, sighing* Probably when he was gone. We had our lives back to do as we please, and the entire time, I kept thinking, 'Mata-Nui, it'd be funner with Ynot here'. It's not like I make googly eyes every time he's around. I just, I don't know, feel warm...er inside.

    Sonia: Sounds like you got it bad, sugar.

    Shaern: And then there are times when his very presence infuriates me to the point of wanting to go Nova just to melt him to slag.

    Sonia: Yeah, that sounds about right.

    *Shaern stops in her tracks*

    Shaern: Wait a minute...you sound like you've felt the same...WHO?!

    Sonia: What? I don't know what you're talking about!

    Shaern: Come one, you got me to spill. WHO. IS. IT? Sparky? Ivy? Quakers? Bellow?

    Sonia: PLEASE! Like any of those buffoons could sway ME!

    Shaern: Then who? *Gasp* Shika?

    Sonia: You really are clueless, you know that, hon?

    Shaern: Then, please, fill me in.

    Sonia: Fat chance, sug.

    *Shaern's hands glow a very bright and light blue*

    Shaern: You will tell, or I light you and everything around on fire, and leave nothing but cinders.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4599
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:41 am

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: Thanks.

    *For some reason, she keeps her head further down than usual*

    *The silence turns a bit awkward*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Jurai, Royal Palace: ]

    *Soon, Ulkesh and his group are brought to a huge pair of doors*

    *With a flash, they recede into the walls as streamers of light - Allowing entry*

    *Beyond is a room with a huge, circular table, encircled by a ring-like track*

    *As the track smoothly moves around, Ulkesh is beckoned by a handservant to sit immediately to the left of the largest chair*

    Servant: Please, have a seat, honored guests. The Senators shall soon arrived, then the Emperor.

    *With a short bow, he bustles off while looking through a touchpad-device*

    *Silently, the Royal Guards have disappeared down a side-passage*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Jade's RooM: ]

    Jade: Suit yourself!

    *Into her pocket she reaches again, before retrieving a trio of orbs*

    *Holding her hands out, palms up, she allows the roughly tennis ball-sized orbs to circle before her*

    *One is the golden sphere with the glowing tracks crossing it; another is mostly black, with some blue and green visible beneath that, and dark purple patches lazily drifting over a third layer; and the last is mostly pinkish-purple, with blocky patches of white dotted by gold*

    Jade: ... *Continues to watch them, very intent on something as they continue to rotate* ...

    *As USarge works, she ignores him - For a time; then, she speaks abruptly*

    Jade: Oop, sorry. The thing is, User Zev has a very dangerous Motif attached to him. It's kinda like Wrath's Ultimate Eye from the Full Metal Alchemist manga and Enel's Mantra from One Piece, but way, way worse. I know! It sounds bad enough! *Chews corner of mouth*

    Jade: If we attack the ship with something as big as that, he'll be able to track its origin. That'll end up leading him back to you, if you're the one whose intentions are behind it. It was one of the gifts given to our Session's "Beta Testers." Part of what gave us the most trouble from those Motifs was that they could be leveled up and customized separately from the character.

    Jade: Anyway. If we cause a chain reaction of events - Start a nova, throw out a super-powerful comet, shatter a planet, and have the meteor wave hit his ship - He wouldn't be able to track it, because the result would be so far removed from us. The thing is, it would be impossible to locate the reaction of his ship's hull that way - It's a real catch-22. If we can track him, he can track us - If we're stealthy, he goes undetected. *Siiigh*

    *Keeping the mostly pink and purple orb just above her hand and bringing it down before her face, Jade tilts her head as she gazes down at it*

    Jade: ...Thing is, he's trying to hack his way into this Session, and is doing whatever he can to give himself the win - He's avoiding or eliminating everything that prevented victories during his playthroughs, and collecting items that weren't intended to be used by him or in this Session.

    *Placing the orb back into the circle of the others, Jade gazes back at Sarge - She's now a few feet to his left, for clarity's sakes*

    Jade: I feel like...I forgot something else I was supposed to do once I found y - Oh! Oh, oh! I remember! *Claps gleefully, before guiding the colorful spheres back into her pocket*

    *Out of her other pocket, she draws out a heavy box of strange, smooth, dark blue-green metal bands and a large, circular silver "lock" on the front*

    Jade: You remember I mentioned User Zev's Motif? Well, anyone in a Session can gain their Motif, if they have someone to help. We found out that you were best suited to this, and managed to hack this Session to find your Motif.

    *Placing it on the floor and carefully sliding it towards USarge, she takes her hands off it with slow, cautious, deliberate movements*

    Jade: How to explain? They're like a Perk that's unique to every character, and there's no telling what it'll be until the character unlocks it. You're the only one who can open it. Since this is the only one with an actual lock I've ever seen, I guess you have a key of some kind?

    *Her ears twitch upright attentively, as she watches for USarge to do something*

    Jade: Go on! It won't hurt or anything! I bet you'll look cool!

    *With a reassuring smile, she waits patiently*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:06 am

    *Ynot seems oblivious to Toph's sudden depression*

    Ynot: So, you learned Earthbending from badgermoles, eh? What about your Metalbending?
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12985
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:24 am

    <The BZP Planet>

    KoN: Fair enough. Why do I get the impression that someone's going to get injured though?

    *He forms a Midak Skyblaster out of energy from his hands using his Author Powers and readies it*

    KoN: Wait, what's that?

    *He sees a four-armed mechanical monster appear from the shadows and attack the guards below*

    -------------------------------------------------

    <Vassilan>

    *DUK gets up and rubs his head*

    DUK: Pest!

    *He picks up the door and throws it at DULC*


    _________________
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7445
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:31 am

    *looking up from his work, he observed Jade for awhile before

    USarge:"Hmm, so I'm guessing those balls you were playing around with are related to your motif?"

    *He looked at the box for a moment, fingering the metal, and then the lock itself. He rummaged around for a moment, producing the rusted key, barely keeping it's shape from the amount of rust coating it.*

    USarge: "Well...I have this...although I originally made it to keep my memories locked away...might as well give it a try...after all I used literally every ounce of Unobtanium I could steal from a decimal dimension..."

    *as they look on, the key suddenly transforms, spouting new teeth in random directions along the key's length. Not knowing what else to do with the 'new' key, he began puting it in, twisting the key to fit in the segments that where not in line with the keyhole. *

    USarge: "I've seen one of these types of keys, they made it to be an unpick-able lock, because you have to twist the key in a specific sequence, or else a vial of acid would break inside the box and destroy the contents...It's almost like a puzzle, do you twist clockwise or counter-clockwise? all that good stuff...."


    *He is about half way done with 'unlocking' box*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31366
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:31 am

    <the Architect's helicopter>

    *the Architect is shooting at FAs, when suddenly a Knight of the Great Beings (Crankcase) climbs onto the roof of a nearby building and shoots the helicopter*

    *the helicopter smashes into the third floor of the Staff HQ*

    *the Architect gets out of the wreckage, holding an AK-47 and another cricket bat*

    *he sees Orion Pax standing in front of him*

    Orion Pax: You made it this far. But no further. En garde!

    *he draws his sword, and charges at the Architect*

    -----

    <the armoured bus>

    *one of the NSs lobs a grenade at a Cyberman, blowing him up*

    *another Cyberman shoots the bus's tyre, and it crashes into a bomb shelter*

    NS3: Flip!

    *suddenly, NS3 is shot in the back of the head, and falls dead*

    *two more Cybermen smash through what's left of the windshield and start shooting at MY and the nameless soldiers*

    -----

    <next to the Staff HQ>

    *Devcon is spamming tracer rounds and missiles all over the battlefield, when suddenly three Knights of the GBs (Roadbuster, Leadfoot and Topspin) appear and start shooting at his head*

    *Brandt shoots an M-16 at them, but misses*

    -----

    <the Architect's office>

    *the man is still rummaging through the Architect's desk*

    *finally, he pulls out the original of the ZFT book*

    *he walks away from the desk, when suddenly he hears a voice behind him*

    ???: Drop the book, Newton.

    *Newton puts his hands in the air, but does not drop the book*

    Newton: I don't think so, Dunham.

    *he lowers his hands, then pulls out a gun*

    Newton: What I am doing is meant to be. Your interference is misguided.

    *he slaps a button on his belt, and vanishes in a flash of light*

    -----

    <Jurai, Royal Palace>

    *Ulkesh looks at the chair in an odd way for a moment*

    Ulkesh: But.....I have no legs! I can't sit!

    *he shape-shifts into a human, and sits down*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, interrogation room>

    Tor: Well that can't be good..... *sips tea*

    Guard: Indeed. *also sips tea*

    -----

    <Demon's Run, landing bay>

    *Kraal, SM Nyatera, and the SM Toa Yerta get out of the ship*

    SMTanrus: Wasn't there another guy with us?

    Kraal: Yeah, a Terugan called Yon. He's a bit slow.

    -----

    <Vassilan>

    *DULC disintegrates the door, then teleports behind DUK*

    DULC: Yes, that was a very good description of yourself.

    *he pulls out a sword, and slashes at DUK*

    -----

    <Caiaphus' location>

    *D-V walks behind Caiaphus*

    D-V: *to himself* A taste of things to come. Once you've served your purpose, Makuta, I shall send you back to whatever hell you came from. And this time, you're not coming back.

    -----


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    Prophet of SUS
    Prophet of SUS

    Posts : 2354
    Coins : 12985
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Location Location

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:41 am

    <Demon's Run>

    *Yon hurries onto the landing bay and rests for a few moments on SM Tanrus' shoulder*

    Yon: Blimey, I'm not as young as you think, y'know.

    ----------------------------------

    <Vassilan>

    DUK: Enough.

    *He deflects the blow with the armour on his gun, then kicks DULC backwards, making him drop his sword*

    *He then blasts the sword into oblivion, and readies his gun at DULC's face*

    ----------------------------------------------

    <BZP Staff HQ, third floor>

    *KoN ducks down underneath the windscreen*

    KoN: OK.

    *He jumps out of the helicopter and runs down the corridor, leaving the Architect to face Orion Pax*

    KoN: You take him!

    *He then bumps straight into Dorek*

    Dorek: Your behaviour is unacceptable! Prepare to be banned!

    *KoN shoots Dorek backwards into a swivel chair, and then kicks it out of the window*

    KoN: That felt good.

    *Meanwhile, below, the four-armed monster continues attacking the BZP Staff, and rips an admin in half*

    ???: Feel the vengeance of Hapori Dume!

    *Another helicopter also appears outside, being flown by what looks like a glowing purple version of KoN*

    Bionicle Bionicle Bionicle: HAHAHAHAHA!

    *He fires missiles from the helicopter, blowing a hole in the seventh floor, but his helicopter is shot down by a turret mounted by Gatanui, and it crashes and explodes, killing BBB*


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4599
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:02 am

    [ Juraian Palace: ]

    *Senators are beginning to file in*

    *Yet the Emperor is still nowhere to be seen*

    *Wordlessly, a maid offers Ulkesh a parabolic oval with books stacked within*

    *They seem to concern Juraian history*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: *Gives a start* Oh.

    *She keeps her head tucked down, shifting oddly*

    Toph: ...I learned while I was trapped in a cage, once. It's not that it's impossible for other Earthbenders - It's just that I'm the first who could find the "bendable" portions of unrefined earth in the metal.

    *Her face is kept hidden from Ynot*

    ---

    [ Foggy Swamp: ]

    *After several hours, the trio has neared the swamp's heart*

    Namah: *Covered in mud and leaves* ...Nothing. Nothing. At. All.

    Yoruichi: C'mon, Namah. Relax. I'm sure we'll find the healer sooner or later.

    Namah: God. I didn't even get to see what this "swamp monster" business was all about.

    *Abruptly, the water ahead of them begins to froth violently*

    Yoruichi: You had to bring up the swamp monster.

    Namah: Shut up. At least we know my jinxing powers still work.

    *A behemoth shape begins to rise out of the water*

    ---

    [ Southern Hemisphere: ]

    *The ground is gouged violently*

    Korra: *Panting heavily, glares at Alexandra*

    Alexandra: *Also breathing heavily* Will you please just listen!!?

    Korra: ...Very well, Witch. *Brings all of water back into waterskin*

    Alexandra: Thank you. I...Am the Mant of my School. These are for you.

    *She takes a couple of wrapped objects and begins to explain*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Jade's RooM: ]

    Jade: *Still watching him unlock the box*

    *With a start, she realizes that USarge had asked a question*

    Jade: Woof! Oooh! Sorry, I forgot to answer your question about those spheres...Well...

    *She brings out the mostly black orb from before, levitating it*

    Jade: You see...Our Session that User Zev Beta Tested...Went haywire. Red Miles tracked through the stars and planets. We would have been doomed, had...He not brought me to my Quest Bed so that I could reach God Tier. And...Oooh, if Bec hadn't been such a loyal dog, it wouldn't have happened!! *She forces calming breaths to keep her cool*

    Jade: So...Our Session actually had very little life in the Universe. Only about a dozen or so planets. If we'd left them there, our Universe would be completely dead. So...Since I was the Witch of Space...I decided to bring them along. *Smiles, lime green eyes lit up gleefully*

    Jade: As for the Red Miles I mentioned...Well...

    ---

    *In the darkness of nonexistance, a flickering green light can be seen*

    *As it nears some kind of rhombus, this light can be seen to be shaped as wide, feathered wings*

    *The being carried on these wings is nearing the rhomboid shape at great speed*


    ---

    Jade: ...You remember how I mentioned that the Absolution was Prototyped? Certain objects and creatures, including our game's Final Boss, gained the attributes of the beings used to Prototype guides. Myself and the other three players in our Session would have all created amazing guides...But...My dog, Bec...He wasn't a normal dog. He was really really not normal. He once brought me a huge fish from the whole other side of the planet in less than a minute, and the bullets I shot at him just zipped into him and broke something at random feet, yards, miles away.

    ---

    *The winged figure draws closer*

    *He can be seen to have one full arm and a stump for the other, a lithe, lean frame, and blood coating his right (and only) hand as well as the crackling ring on it. Around his neck is a tattered, bloodied yellow bandana with a black spade emblazoned on it. Lastly, a pitch black, blood-slicked sabre sticks into his chest and out his back*

    *Still closer he draws to the distant object*

    *It seems to be a rhombus-shaped window*


    ---

    Jade: If it weren't for Bec, I'd have died...He saved me by Prototyping himself. But...A Guardian of his power being Prototyped, and then becoming a part of the final boss, Jack Noir...He did it to make sure I didn't get hurt, but we were doomed because of it!

    ---

    *The canine face, ears, and the glowering white eyes of the figure become apparent*

    Jack: *Snarls ferally, drawing the sabre from his chest*

    *With a howl, he slashes through the Wall and bursts
    into Socah's house through the shattered Fourth Wall behind him*

    Jack: *Growls at Socah, before teleporting away in a blaze of green light*

    *Only the damage to the Fourth Wall is left of him*

    ---

    Jade: ...I created an unbeatable Boss.

    *Abruptly, USarge's box flashes and pops open*

    *With another flash, then two more, a beam of light rises out*

    *Streamers of data enter his body*

    *He begins to change*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7445
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:28 am

    *In a flash of shadows and light, USarge is covered in a cocoon. He is aware of of his cloths changing around him, his coat turning into a trench-coat as it absorbs the darkness surrounding him. His gentleman's clothing is changed as well, and changes to a vest, the light condensing into subtle armor plates throughout the suit. Finally a mask forms from a collision of light and dark, and is placed around his face.

    Recovering from the unexpected surprise, U Sarge takes a moment to look at his new gear, before remembering the mask and taking it off.*

    USarge: "Well, that was interesting...Although I have to say I like this look better!"

    *he finished looking at his new duds and settles back down, looking at jade*

    USarge:"So those orbs.....they're remnants of the other Session? I'm sorry, Amnesia thing hasn't completely gone away (doubt it will...) so most of that kinda flew over my head"

    *he sheepishly rubs his neck saying this, once again cursing himself for that idea*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7435
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:32 am

    [Bei Fong School]
    Ynot: I've struck a nerve, it seems?

    *Me tosses his hat in the air, it dissolves before it hits the ground*

    Ynot: If I have, I apologize. Though skilled in combat situations, I've been told I am lacking in communication ability.
    ---

    [BZPower, Armored Bus]

    *MY uses his Author Powers to summon up a round shield and a chainsaw, deflecting bullets and carving up those coming in*

    MY: This is my stop. Unnamed Soldiers, if the Architect asks, I'm covering the rear.

    *MY leaps out to meet two large looming figures*

    MY: No...

    *Red lightning crashes around them, from some unknown source, revealing the figures to be bonsiii and Omicron*

    MY: [Into Com] Power online, troops mobile

    Com: Copy.

    ----

    [Ground Zero]

    *The Marionettes begin to shift, creaking as if in need of oil*

    Poe: Listen up. You've been asleep for about 50,000 years or so. You have all the memories and abilities of who you look like at the time of your freezing, but you are copies, not the originals. You are now soldiers under my command, understood?

    Blackout Clone: Says WHO?

    *Poe's purple outline flares*

    Poe: ME.

    *The Blackout Clone kneels*

    Poe: I have been granted a portion of a Users power. I control you ALL. Do NOT fight me, I can just as easily destroy you as command you. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

    BC: Yes...

    Ynot Clone: You seem familiar to me. Why?

    Poe: Your user created me. Simple as that. Let's move ladies.

    *Poe leads the motley crew out of the area, lights flickering, cob webs blowing in the wind as a door that was presumed sealed shut creaks open*

    *As they exit, the sign above the door reads BZPower Battles, over it is stamped Closed by Friar Tuck
    ----
    [Shinobi Nui]

    Sonia: Fine, if you must now, it's Blade

    Shaern: Sorry, come again?

    Sonia; Blade

    Shaern: One more time, not all of us have super hearing.

    Sonia: BLADE! Alright, I said it! I like Blade!

    Shaern: OH! See I thought you meant you liked someone OTHER than him! Cause, you know, everyone knew that.

    Sonia: So why did you press so hard to find out what you already knew?

    Shaern: Cause you did the same.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4599
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:53 am

    [ Bei Fong School: ]

    Toph: No, it's not that!

    *As she looks up, she realizes that Ynot can see her face*

    *Lit up in a blush, her cheeks are softly pinkened*

    Toph: *Ducks head down* Uh...Hot in here.

    *She rubs the back of her foot*

    ---

    [ Jade's RooM: ]

    Jade: That's cool. I'm sure you'll be able to affect planets like that too! You seem to play a similar role that I did - You'd probably be a Knight or Prince of Space. Heh heh!

    *Placing the miniaturized planet back into her pajama pocket, she tilts her head a bit while gazing at Sarge's new form*

    Jade: ...Motifs generally either boost an existing attribute, give a new ability tree, or allow you to produce something like a weapon or familiar. Can you do any of those things?

    *Idly, she walks over to a large, potted flower and lifts up a cutesy, whale-shaped watering pail*

    *As she waters the flower, its large, whorled pink-and-orange petals and extends little feeler-like probes of pale hue*

    Jade: Would you like to go somewhere else to test your Motif?

    *She dumps a little packet of fertilizer into the pot*

    *The flower sways left and right, without any wind*

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:27 am