BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31455
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:29 pm

    *the DOG's shots deflect off OB's new armoured heels*

    OB: Nice try, dog.

    *he jumps and punches through the DOG's armour*

    -----

    *GG Blackout continues killing Uterian soldiers*

    GGB: This is too easy.....

    -----

    *one of the Icarus satellites in orbit takes aim at Uterio, and fires*

    -----

    *suddenly, the sky is filled with a sort of whining noise*

    GGB: *telepathically to all the Rebels* "Dammit, they're early. Take cover!"

    *people look up, and see gunships heading towards the Uterian forces*

    *the gunships fire missiles*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13084
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:57 pm

    OOS: LOL

    *Kakamu quickly jumps to his feet, and fires a light blast, lighting up the corridor and bringing the tentacle into full view*

    Kakamu: Release him at once, whoever you are!

    *Kakamu launches fire, plasma, light and electricity blasts at the tentacle, while the guy is still screaming*

    ???: OH MY GOD HELP ME!!! AIIIIE

    *He starts crying*

    -----------------

    *Meanwhile, Jarvis in his mech appears in the battlefield*

    Jarvis: IT WORKED! It actually worked! Yes!! Kensa was getting onto something after all.

    *He retreats a few paces, and fires energy blasts at the oncoming enemy forces, destroying some*

    *He then grabs a HF robot and throws it into an Orc, flattening it*

    *Suddenly, there is an almighty flash, and Rabot, Tanrus, Naterohk and Kremika (The four surviving members of the Toa Yerta) appear and look around them*

    Tanrus: What the fnarg is going on?! We've beamed into the middle of a-

    *Suddenly, an orc blade rips through his chest, and their face peeps round his mask, smiling*

    Orc: Hahaha. Metal scum.

    *He callously throws Tanrus away, the Toa's body stamped on by Jarvis' mech*

    Rabot: Yerta... FALL BACK and FIRE!

    *The three blast the Orc backwards, and the others behind him, into a chair, which Kremika then crushes with a giant stone fist*

    *Tens of Uruk-hai leap over the bodies of the defeated, and storm towards the Yerta. Upon seeing Naterohk, they unsheathe their swords*

    U-H1: Ello poppet...

    *Naterohk blows them all away with a wave of water, and they fall into a giant crack in the ground*

    Rabot: My teleporter isn't going to get us out of this one, it needs charging!

    OOS: I'm having too much fun with this, I know


    _________________
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7534
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:45 am

    ------------------------------{Meanwhile in Malchior VI}-------------------------------------------

    Osseron looked up from the tablet he had in his hand and through the window of the shuttle he was using to inspect the outside hull of his latest creation. Outside could be seen a gigantic superstructure taking shape, still mostly half-assembled.

    It had taken quite a bit to convince the orbital crews to focus solely on his ship, but between Inquisitor Gaia's....charisma, they had managed to assemble most of the superstructure already.

    He pressed the worker crews as much as he was able, and had his manufactoria working to spam as many drones to continue the work....he just hoped he was in time.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31455
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:37 am

    *the tentacle spontaneously combusts, releasing the guy in the process*

    *before Kakamu can do anything else, two more tentacles burst out of the ground and wrap around his legs, dragging him under the sand*

    -----

    *Overlord Blackout sees the Toa Yerta arrive and begin fighting*

    OB: OY! STOP STANDING AROUND AND START RUNNING AROUND KILLING THESE MORONS!

    *a Dalek shoots OB in the back, creating a hole in his armour and making him fall over*

    OB: Why you.....

    *he punches through the Dalek's armour, and rips out and crushes the mutant within*

    -----

    *GG Blackout continues his rampage through the Uterian ranks*

    GGB: Why does no one here provide a challenge?! *stabs another Orc in the neck with the Master Sword*

    -----

    *meanwhile, the Uterian forces have finally figured out that the way to stop Metrotitan is to tie his legs together*

    *they do so, and he falls over*

    -----

    *a human in a black longcoat called Jim White is leading an Uterian charge, when Metrotitan falls on him and crushes him*

    -----

    *wherever Osseron is*

    Man in Suit: *to whoever is closest to him* I am looking for the leader here.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13617
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:00 am

    *Uterio is knocked off his horse*

    *he gets up, slightly charred from the electricity*

    Uterio: "It will take more than simple lightning to kill me, boy."

    *he jumps on his horse again, and charges at Sasuken, slicing at his face, and blasting fire into him*

    ---

    *gunships rise from the camps, while other turrets and sentries shoot down some of the Rebel/ZFT bombers and gunships*

    *the winged Lancer is shot down by one of the turrets, and crashes onto the ground*

    *Rahksha gets to Jarvis, and hears his voice*

    Rahksha: "No! The Orcs and Daleks are on our side! On Uterio's side!"

    ---

    *the DOG mech explodes, while ten others of it with stronger armor emerge and jump on GGBlackout*

    *Overlord Blackout is being attacked by ten more Daleks yelling "Exterminate!"*

    *Shadow Storm appears in a puff in front of Namah*

    Shadow Storm: "Generalissimo! Praepositus and Turel are on another part of the planet! They will show up soon to fight our enemy!"

    *he disappears, and stabs Namah from behind*

    *the Malchiorians are pushing the enemy forces back*

    Nadle: "Keep fighting! We shall be victorious!"

    *planes, ships, flying everywhere and exploding everywhere. It was war, homies*

    *the enemy troops are stronger*


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4688
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:02 am

    OOS: Klak, take a spike to the chest and read my posts. Or better yet:

    ---

    *In trying to stab Namah, Shadow Stormer is impaled on the Needle Ball's spikes*

    *The huge sphere spins rapidly, hurling Shadow Stormer high and through the air*

    Namah: *Continues rolling over troops in droves*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Tunnel Beneath West City: ]

    Indigo: *Are bickering over outfit choices*

    *Meanwhile, Videlle has failed to rouse herself; she is sleeping much more peacefully, however*

    Model 13: *Looks over the various consoles, quite intrigued by them* I see...This here's way ahead of anythin' in this System.

    Model 18: *In the meantime, turns her gaze to Indigo surrepticiously*

    *Once again, her vision turns dark green, and a pair of crosshair-like circles focus on Indi and Digo's faces*

    *As she watches, various lines of text scroll down alongside them, before the computerized voice from before starts up*

    Voice: Reiryoku Count Same For Both: 26,500. Species: Unknown. Traces of Inter-Universal travel.

    Model 18: *Reads the text scrolling alongside the computer's voice*

    Indigo: *Have yet to settle on an outfit*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13617
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:04 am

    Saika Zev wrote:OOS: Klak, take a spike to the chest and read my posts. Or better yet:

    OOS: Sir, please calm down.


    *Shadow Storm disappears in a puff of smoke and heals himself, cursing at Namah*

    *he appears in front of Blackout*

    Shadow Storm: "Whose side are you on?"

    *a gap in the ground forms, sucking many troops, both Rebel and Uterian in, and it is right in front of Namah's ball*

    ((Here's how I play hardball)).


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4688
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:39 am

    [ Battlefield: ]

    Namah: If you want to play it that way...

    *The other four spheres link into a chain with Namah's main Needle Ball in the center*

    *Still moving forward, the chain spins itself 'round and round, growing two more from the end lifting off the ground*

    *After a wild skid, the chain flings itself up and over the gap - Extending a number of spines from its end to grab the other ledge*

    *Landing, the spheres disconnect and wildly scatter amongst the mingled troops*

    Namah: Wanna try again? *Exerts Cloud Flames*

    *Four of the now seven spheres - Hers included - Begin to grow in size*

    *Meanwhile, the other spheres tear into foes*

    Namah: Zev, where are you...!?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, Tunnels Below West City: ]

    Indigo: *Have finally chosen an outfit*

    Model 13: *Sits in a chair, perfectly still, eyes staring emptily*

    Model 18: ...Don't mind him. He's probably just receiving a mission update from Model 20.

    *She stiffens slightly, eyes gaining a similar faraway, empty quality*

    *Both stay perfectly silent, eyes only occasionally flickering to show signs of life*

    Indi?: ...Model 20...I don't remember the Doctor building any past 19...

    Digo?: Well, I'm sure it's nothing to mull over too much. It was prolly just left unactivated for a while after the old coot died.

    Indi?: After the old coot was killed, you mean? Su cerebro gone?

    Digo?: Ehh, terminala! Doesn't matter anyway!

    Model 18: *Abruptly jolts back to "awakeness," and turns to Indigo* ...We might have a problem.

    Model 13: *Gives a start soon after* ...Models 14 and 15 have gone rogue.

    Digo?: Eh? No idea where they're off to or anything?

    Indi?: I don't even remember those two in the reports...

    Digo?: Well 13 wasn't mentioned either, was he?

    Indi?: *Glares, about to say something*

    Model 18: *Cuts her off* Model 20 does know their location. That's the problem.

    Indigo: ... *Turns to gaze at her in unison, looking exasperated* ...

    Model 13: Yeh. They're on a course for this planet.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7524
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:28 am

    *The blow leaves Sasuken's mask in shambles, but otherwise in a fine state of being*

    Sasuken: Oh, now it is ON!

    *Sasuken blinks his eyes, when he reopens them, they look like this*

    Sasuken: TSUKUYOMI!

    *The world goes black for Uterio, when he awakes, he is in a forest, the world's color scheme inverted, chained to a tree, with Sasuken in front of him*

    Sasuken: Let the week of death begin.

    *Sasuken Stabs Uterio*

    ---
    [elsewhere on the battlefield]

    *More explosions follow as Shaern takes the scene, Hokagetsu fighting each opponent one by one with swift punches and kicks, Asumaru tossing chunks of earth at various opponents*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7534
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:12 pm

    ----------------{Malchior VI}----------------------

    *One of the drones guides the stranger to where Osseron is landing the shuttle, arguing with a shift leader*

    Osseron: "If you cut down the break time by 2 hours, we shall gain a 27.865% increase in productivity, and I only need this to be done for at most one cycle! this may mean the diffrence between victory and defeat!"

    SL:" I won't do that! we are not from whatever hellhole you'd like to be at, and we have standards! I have a group to swap out, so you'll excuse me!"

    *The SL storms away, with a literally fuming Osseron writing something in his tablet*

    *The drone points Osseron the the man, bows and returns to it's assignment*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4688
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:09 pm

    [ Datrio, Tunnels Below West City: ]

    Indigo: *Have gone to the large consoles*

    *Looking over some kind of reports, neither speaks for a long time*

    *Eventually, following the typing of many commands, the generator at the room's center projects a hologram*

    *First, it displays a shot of the planet with a large, blinking sphere steadily approaching*

    *Afterwards, it shows a 3D model of the area around West City - With a blipping dot rapidly approaching*

    Model 18: ...What is that? More importantly, who has a speeder like that in those wastelands? West City's the only settlement for around twenty-three kilometers.

    Indi?: That's cuz we're not seeing a speeder. *Types in some commands to zoom in*

    *The image zooms in to right above the blurred shape, before freezing in a snapshot*

    *To 18 and 13's shock, it can plainly be seen that the rapidly moving figure has long, slender, outstretched legs and some kind of tail*

    Model 13: Lordy! What kind of creature moves that fast unaided?

    Digo?: I'unno, but whatever or whoever it is, they're incomin' fast.

    Model 18: I could probably jet out there and blow them away, if you need me to.

    Indi?: No, no...Lemme try somethin'... *Fiddles with a number of dials*

    *As the image slowly comes into greater focus, everyone flinches at what they see*

    *The apparently-female figure has an unmistakeable feature: *

    *A glowing halo above her head*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31455
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:11 pm

    <Mordor>

    *GG Blackout telekinetically picks up one of the DOG mechs and throws it at Shadow Storm*

    *he then takes out his Magnum and plasma rifle and starts firing at the other mechs*

    -----

    <still Mordor>

    *OB stabs the ground, creating a wave of Nox energy that takes out all the Daleks*

    -----

    <wherever Osseron is>

    *the man walks up to Osseron*

    Man in Suit: Hello. My name is John Scott, and I'm here to make you an offer you can refuse.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4688
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:04 am

    [ Datrio, Tunnels Below West City: ]

    Indi?: ...That girl had to have been a dreamkeeper.

    Digo?: Yeah, but I've never seen her anywhere! And even if we don't know her power, she was moving waaay too fast to be a novice!

    Model 13: ...So. We gotta couple o' rogue Models comin' for us, and an unknown gal who may'r may not be on our side.

    Model 18: ... *Leans back, fingers interwoven behind head* Typical.

    Indigo: *Have gone back to the consoles*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City Aboveground: ]

    *With barely a rustle, the dreamkeeper girl has crossed the city limits*

    *Greatly resembling a raccoon, she has mainly sky-blue fur with dark blue tail stripes, eye rings, hands, feet, and eartips; she has a distinct energy in her azure eyes, and other than a fairly normal outfit, she wears a key on a necklace*

    *Moving with incredible stealth - Halo dimmed to barely a flickering circle above her head - The girl moves into an alley*

    *From there, she heads for the northern part of the city*
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13084
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:17 am

    Kakamu: Agh! Get off!

    *He stabs at the tentacle with his arm-sword*

    ----------------

    *Jarvis turns around*

    Jarvis: General! I apologise!

    *He turns his mech around and starts firing at the rebel forces instead*

    -----------------

    Rabot: Is that... Blackout?

    Naterohk: I don't know, but we have to defend ourselves!

    Kremika: Agreed... and these lot don't look friendly!

    *They all turn to face the enemy, and fire their elements at the opposing forces*

    *Meanwhile, Tanrus still being near-mortally wounded, crawls away slowly*

    OOS: Waiting on DRJ for Yon


    _________________
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13617
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:30 am

    *Rahksha nods at Jarvis*

    *he kills some more Rebel forces*

    ---

    *Shadow Storm stabs the DOG straight in the eye, and throws it off*

    Shadow Storm: "You have skill. I will give you that."

    *shoots a ball of air under GGBlackout's legs*

    ---

    *Meanwhile, near Ailyb-Gypte*

    Ra: "They call......I shall leave my world."

    *he begins flying in space*

    ---

    *More Daleks come up to OB, and begin attacking him*

    *enemy craft show up and begin killing Dark Knights and Malchiorians*

    Jinx: "Keep moving! We're almost at the entrance!"

    *the Malchiorians keep fighting, defeating many*

    *Nadle cuts down an entire garrison along with Perseus. They lead the Malchiorians bravely with Klak and D-Klak*

    ---

    *Uterio smiles, and grabs Sasuken by the throat*

    Uterio: "The Sharingan. Very good. Very good!"

    *he smashes Sasuken into the ground, and squints*

    Uterio: "That actually hurt a bit."

    *his clawed hand goes near Sasuken's eye as he pins him to the ground*

    Uterio: "Now, you could use that for our benefit. Join me, and we shall rule the galaxies. Or you could have your eye removed in a painful procedure. Your choice."

    ---

    *Klak destroys an enemy Dalek with his Keyblade*

    Me: We have enough air support....no....we don't. We need one more ace, and this would be complete. One team. That's what we are. Osseron is next.

    *he jumps in the air, and lands next to Ynot*

    Me: Doing well? Where is Zev?

    ---

    *Some Knights of the Keruvim join Rabot and co.*

    *one rushes to Tanrus*

    ???: "Do you need help?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4688
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:42 am

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    *By now, the mystery-dreamkeeper has silently climbed up the side of a building to just below the roof*

    *There, she finds a slender, shorter girl sitting on the edge - Dangling her feet over*

    *She resembles some kind of feline or vulpid, with mainly silver fur and no distinct markings on her body. However, her face bears dark purple markings resembling a skull, as well as tips on her downward-folded ears. Her eyes are a silvery-lavender, staring blankly out over West City. Her outfit consists of a dark green hooded jacket with a large bronze padlock for a zipper; dark blue shorts; and leather clogs with matching padlocks on their tops. As well, around her waist is a wide, dark maroon sash, tied on the left hip, with some kind of crest on the right side*

    ???: *Whispering* Hey! Hey, Galestorm! It's me, Lee! Glad to see you're already here! I found out where the next Keystone is!

    Galestorm: ... *Sighs, not looking to Lee* Figures that mine'd be so hard to crack...

    Lee: Well, you can't blame them for it! Let's hurry!

    Galestorm: *Gets up languidly, following Lee back down the building's side*

    *Meanwhile, two undetected figures hover high up above, barely silhouetted against the night sky*

    ??? 1: ... *Very short, with some kind of hat, chuckles in a deep baritone* ...Looks like we found something interesting.

    ??? 2: *Incredibly tall and broad, simply remains silent*

    *The two jet away silently*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7534
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:36 am

    Imputing commands into the tablet, Osseron doesn't bother to look at the man directly, letting his optical mechandrite take a gander at the man while he worked.

    "And what declinable offer is that? As you can see, I am very busy at this time."
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7524
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:41 am

    Sasuken: No, not the Sharingan. These are the ETERNAL MANGEKYO SHARINGAN.

    *The Sasuken in Uterio's hand disappears as millions more appear, all stabbing Uterio. After the first thousand, they begin shocking him with their blades, increasing the voltage every hundred*

    Sasukens: In this world, you cannot win.

    *After all have had their turn, the world shifts, showing Uterio's memories*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4688
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:57 am

    OOS: I'll re-do Zev's surprise later.

    Right now...I just feel like keeping to the Datrio side-arc.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    *Lee and Galestorm are making their way down a main street*

    *Without warning, however, Galestorm grabs Lee and shoves her down with surprising strength*

    *Just in time, as a bolt of energy explodes behind them that would have gone straight through Lee's chest a moment before*

    Lee: *Pale blue halo flickers to life* Looks like we've been had, Gale.

    Galestorm: What tipped you off, Sherlock Blue? *Visibly forces a transparent, wavering halo to form*

    *From above, the two shadowy figures from before descend - Eventually settling on their feet*

    *One is incredibly short, with dark violet skin, pale blue lips, and sunglasses covering his eyes. He wears a lemon-yellow trenchcoat, a wide, rounded, ovalloid green hat, and a bright red bowtie*

    *The other is tall and muscular, with a broad jaw, silver-blue skin, and long black hair in a thin braid. He wears a belt around his chest connected to a bronze spaulder on his right shoulder, heavily-plated bracers and boots, and a dark green kilt*

    ??? 1: Hello, there. The name's Model 14. My associate Model 15 and I would like to ask as to why two lovely young ladies such as yourselves - With reiryoku counts in the five-digits range - Are wandering this city at night.

    Model 15: ... *Face remains fixed in a stern glare towards the two* ... *Flexes fingers on right hand, before rolling left shoulder*

    Lee: ... *Halo still alight* What do you think we should do, Gale? *Keeps ready to leap at any time*

    Galestorm: Easy. Trample these morons underfoot. *Charges Model 14 with great speed*

    Lee: Alright then. *Leaps towards Model 15, sending a roundhouse kick for his head*

    Model 14: Heh. Cute. *Easily blocks Galestorm's kick with one hand, not even shifting his feet*

    Model 15: ... *Catches Lee's foot* ... *Rears up, preparing to slam her into the ground* ...

    Lee: *Swiftly kicks his wrist, causing him to let her go* Allez oup! *Does a front flip onto his shoulder and off*

    Galestorm: *Next jab is so quick and brutal that Model 14 can't prevent it from colliding with his face*

    Model 14: *Gives a snapkick of savage power, knocking Galestorm through the air* You're tougher than you look.

    Galestorm: *Wipes at mouth with back of hand* Funny. You're even weaker than you look.

    *She manages to roll to the side and avoid a swift ball of white energy*

    *As several people wake up and fearfully watch, Model 14 smirks*

    Model 14: We didn't ditch that goon 20 to lose to kits.

    Galestorm: And we didn't escape that hellhole school to let you clowns stop us.

    Model 14: ... *Aura starts to flare to life* ...

    Model 15: ... *Does likewise* ...

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: Gah! I can't believe I forgot these three!!

    ---

    [ Aboard the Dark Tide: ]

    *Blearily awakening, Patti stumbles over to Crona*

    Crona: *Still sits in hir Corner of Woe, hunched up in a stiff crouch*

    Patti: Weird Person~ What're ya up to~? *Tries to look Crona in the face*

    *However, zhe has hir face tucked so far down it can't be seen*

    Crona: ...Sitting with...Rupert... *Falls silent again*

    Patti: ... *Blink* ...You...Named...The corner...

    Crona: ...Uh-huh... *Suddenly looks off to the side, confused*

    Patti: *Looks as well* Huh. Someone left a notepad.

    *She runs over and carries it back to Crona*

    Crona: ... *Gently brushes hir fingertips over it*

    Notepad: *Opens, showing a happy face, and speaks in a chipper female voice* Let's get creative~!

    Patti: *Peeks out from behind Osseron's holographic display* What is that thing...!?

    Notepad: Say! When you look at that machine, tell me, what do you see?

    Crona: ... *Holds her* ...It's just a big machine...

    Notepad: Maybe to you, but not to me!

    ---

    OOS: I'll stop there for now.

    Anticipate Nightmare Fuel.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31455
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:54 am

    <Mordor>

    *GGBlackout takes off, and the ball of air hits.....thin air*

    GGB: My name is Blackout. If you value your life, be somewhere else.

    *he telekinetically throws the other DOGs away, and then fires a Unicron tentacle at SS, which tries to wrap itself around his neck*

    -----

    <still Mordor>

    *OB is fighting the Daleks, when suddenly many of them are hit by flying DOGs and explode*

    OB: Odd.

    *he stabs the ground again, blowing up the remaining Daleks with Nox Energy*

    *he then teleports over to Nadle*

    OB: May I help?

    -----

    <Osseron's location>

    John Scott: I represent ZFT, the most powerful organization in the Rebel Alliance. We have seen you in battle and believe you would be a great asset to us. We would like to offer you the rank of Major General and leadership of our Experimental Weapons Division. What do you say, Mr. Osseron?

    OOS: BTW, in the Soviet rank system (which ZFT uses), Major General is the rank immediately above Colonel.

    -----

    <Tatooine>

    *the tentacles let go of Kakamu and vanish into the sand*

    *but then, out of the sand comes a loud humming noise: a sonic attack*

    OOS: Yeah, don't think I've forgotten about that weakness of his Biometal body.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4688
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:16 am

    [ War on Uterio: ]

    *With a shnk, a flash, and air whistling, Dai Kirin's rapidly-extending tip spears towards Uterio's back*

    *Flickering at its very tip is the crimson glow of the Killer Stone's influence*

    Zev: Apologies. I know you can't hear me...But this war has gone on for long enough.

    Namah: ... *Chuckles from inside the Needle Ball* He pretended to escape so he could mount an ambush.

    *Still chuckling, she continues to trample enemy forces at high speed*

    Namah: Sounds like something I'd do.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    *Several craters dot the street*

    Galestorm: *Shoulder severely burned, glares unflichingly at Model 14*

    Lee: *Keeps ready to dodge or counter-attack as Model 15 forces a dislocated shoulder back into place*

    Model 14: ... *Smirk widens* You hear that, 15? Someone just warped down nearby.

    Model 15: ... *Jets off closer to the center of the city* ...

    Lee: *Goes to leap after him, but is forced to dodge 14's energy blast*

    Model 14: *Aura flares to life again, brighter* Nice try.

    *He hurls a particularly large energy sphere towards Lee*

    *Though she dodges, the blinding explosion and dustcloud that follows obscures her*

    Galestorm: Blue...!! *Grits teeth, whirling on Model 14*

    Model 14: *Begins to charge up a larger energy blast*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Elsewhere in West City: ]

    Model 15: ... *Touches down outside of an alley* ...

    *Though no one can be seen within, Model 15 activates his scanner*

    *Before his eyes appears a distinct heat signature - A young female's body*

    Model 15: ... *Does a search check* ... *Brings up an obscure file*

    *Reading the profile, Model 15 begins channeling energy into his fists*

    Model 15: ...Chrome Dokuro... *Throws a cross-chop, unleashing a horizontal energy blast*

    *With a rippling, Chrome becomes visible - Eye wide as Model 15 charges in*

    *Both fists crash down, and thankfully, the darkness of the alley and the dust thrown up mostly hides her mangled form*

    Model 15: ...Something's...Not right... *Tosses head back and forth* ... *Raises hand* ...?

    *He sees a faint glimmer, but when he moves his wrist, there's no hint of resistance*

    Model 15: ... *Jets up into the air, returning to the main fight* ...

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Original Battlefield: ]

    *A huge dustcloud spirals into the air*

    Galestorm: *Has barely avoided the main hit, though now, her entire outfit is singed*

    Model 14: *Hovers above her* You're tough, but untrained little girls like you can't handle the likes of myself and 15. Our entire design is intended to exploit weaknesses and kill any target.

    Galestorm: *Raises head up, glaring at Model 14 through the dustcloud* ...Bite me. Ugh!!

    Model 14: *Has divebombed and rammed his knee into Galestorm's side* Hm?

    Galestorm: *Gives a final snarl as she slips into unconsciousness*

    Model 14: ... *Notes Lee, off to the side - A thin trickle of blood running from her temple* ...

    *As Model 15 sets down beside him, Model 14 adjusts his bowtie thoughtfully*

    Model 14: ...Loathe as I may be to admit it, those two were tough. Had the short one not been held back by something, I wouldn't have beat her...'Specially if the blue one hadn't gotten knocked out. Too bad for them.

    *Both he and Model 15 charge a pair of huge energy spheres, aiming at both Galestorm and Lee*

    *Abruptly, however, Model 15's energy blast flickers out and he stumbles to the side*

    *Hand on his temple, eyes sliding in and out of focus, 15 groans lowly*

    Model 14: ... *Notices a dark indigo mist crawling across the ground* ...Fu -

    *He's cut off by a huge steel cube dropping down, nearly crushing him*

    *All around, he can hear the yips and whines of wolves closing in*

    Model 14: Model 15, you said you killed her!!

    Model 15: *Has dropped to one knee, swaying back and forth* ...!

    *From the left, a wolf lunges and closes its jaws on 14's wrist*

    *Even as he blasts the wolf into dark indigo wisps, two more lunge*

    *He continues firing, just managing to keep them at bay*

    *Out of nowhere, a flicker of Mist Flames reveals the culprit*

    Chrome: ... *Dying Will Items continue glowing* ...

    *The wolves grow larger and faster*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13617
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:31 am

    *Uterio sees himself sitting in front of a dying master*

    *he then sees himself riding on a horse and fighting Vrai*

    *more memories with one thing in common, war.*

    Uterio: "No! *grunts as he feels the pain in his back and all over* I have the stronger willpower! Your illusion will lose its power, BOY!"

    *everything begins devolving as Giygas slowly appears*

    ---

    Shadow Storm: *dodges attacks* "The same should go for you!"

    *disappears in a puff, then appears behind Blackout's head*

    *Shadow Storm jabs his lance into GGBlackout's head*

    ---

    *Nadle laughs*

    Nadle: "Get down!"

    *a missile flies right above OB's head*

    Nadle: "We need cover fire from the lower east side. A medic needs to rescue some men that fell into a ditch and he needs an escort."


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7524
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:44 am

    Sasuken: Oh, I know. This was more of a distraction. Your body, your REAL body, is currently under siege, and there's nothing you can do about it. Mental scarring is just an added bonus. You see, my father taught me all the ins and outs of war. A true war monger he was, real ba$tard, too.

    *Sasuken's memories play before Uterio, showing scenes of neglect, then intense punishment for minor occurrences. Training for missions he would never go on, scolding at minute flaws in Rahi, and beatings in rage from defeats at the hands of Toa in far off lands flashed before his eyes*

    Sasuken: You could say I have Daddy issues. He only ever gave me one mission. I intend on fulfilling that mission.

    *Sasuken lets go of Uterio's mind, awakening to blinding blue flames have circled Zev, Uterio and Sasuken*
    ----

    [In the Future]

    *Robots march the streets*

    Robot #5548225DLK: ATTENTION ALL SCIENTISTS, We need help to solve Global warming.

    *A random Scientist runs up to the robots*

    Scientist: I have a degree in homeopathic medicine!

    Robot #5548225DLK: You have a degree in BOLONY!

    *The robot turns a fire house on the scientist, blasting him into a building*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4688
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:55 am

    [ Near Uterio: ]

    Zev: Huh.

    *He doesn't even flinch*

    ---

    [ Skies Above the Battlefield: ]

    Vanth: *Swoops high above, just watching*

    *Despite flying right through embattled airspace, she has not a scratch on her*

    *Though no one's paying attention to notice, her right wing passes clean through a fighter's wing without touching it*

    Vanth?: *Flits higher into the air*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    *Finally, all of the wolves have faded*

    Model 14: *Is scraped all over, but clearly unhurt* ...!!

    *With a snarl, he hurls a swift energy blast for Chrome's head*

    Chrome: *Swiftly ducks down, holding right palm below her mouth*

    *Lips slightly pursed, she exhales with barely any force*

    *Outward ripples a nimbus of Mist Flames, expanding towards 14*

    *Before his eyes, the area begins to ripple with heat*

    Chrome: Realm of Hungry Ghosts, Foschia di Calore.

    *Instantly, Model 14's entire body grows uncomfortably, then painfully hot*

    *As the Mist Flames swirl themselves around Model 14's body, his electronic nerves respond to the illusion by erupting with a sensation like he's been submerged in molten metal*

    Model 14: ...You b---h...!! What kind of monster are you!? No illusionist should be able to affect androids like this!!

    *With a grunt, he falls heavily to his knees - One hand clutching at his chest*

    Chrome: ...I'm afraid I'm not a monster. I'm not a hero, either. I only live because one man permits it. Without that one man, I would be nothing. I would do anything for him, and my adoration of him eclipses my heart.

    *All the time she's been saying this, Chrome has been walking up to Model 14*

    Chrome: I am not a monster or a hero. I am little more than a worm.

    *Stopping less than a meter from him, she raises her arm up with her hand folded down at the wrist*

    *With a churring sound, Neb materializes atop her arm - Then shines with Mist Flames*

    Chrome: Cambio Forma: Indeco Asta. *Levels the khakkara staff with 14's eyes*

    Model 14: ... *Falls silent as the Mist Flames around him disappear* ...

    Chrome: I will now ask you: Why have you betrayed Model 20 and attacked this planet?

    Model 14: ... *Jolts oddly* ...Model...17...He...Is...Now...Our...Leader...

    Chrome: ...Model 17 wasn't killed?

    Model 14: ...No... *Continues twitching jerkily* ...

    Chrome: ... *Wipes some sweat from brow* ...Very well. *Dismisses her Cambio Forma*

    Model 14: *Drops to the ground in a heap, unconscious*

    Model 15: *Likewise, has been knocked out by the illusion cast on him*

    Chrome: ... *Turns to look at the one called Galestorm* ...

    Galestorm: *Now sits up, seemingly unbothered by her injuries* ...

    Chrome: ...Tamao-san taught me some healing spells. And these two are far from the worst to come.

    Galestorm: Screw off. I don't need pity from some girl who calls herself a "worm" in combat.

    Chrome: How could such a girl be even capable of pitying you, then?

    Galestorm: Don't try your rhetoric on me. I'll heal on my own in no time.

    Chrome: ...Fine. But please, tell me if you need anything. The teleporter only worked once, and my friends won't arrive until an hour or so before sunrise.

    Galestorm: Feh. Why should I care? And what did you mean by these two punks being far from the worst?

    Chrome: ...You saw that flash of light up in the mountains? *Face remains expressionless*

    Galestorm: ...Yeah. More of these guys' friends? *Crinkles nose in distaste*

    Chrome: Ravat was the recipient. And he'll be mad as a hornet once he makes it here. Also, Vam Fel and his subordinates are on their way here.

    Galestorm: ... *Sighs tiredly* ...Figures. Nothing's ever easy, I guess. Might as well heal me, now.

    Chrome: Thank you. *Approaches quietly, channeling a silvery-blue energy to her hands*

    Galestorm: ... *Remains silent, gazing oddly at Lee* ...
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7524
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:15 am

    Sasuken: These are the infinite flames of Amaterasu. You touch them, they will burn you forever, you cannot extinguish them. The fight stays inside the circle. Let's go.

    *Sasuken rush kicks Uterio*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13617
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:23 am

    *Uterio regains composure, and sees Sasuken and Zev near the flames*

    *he feels pain, and a blue orb around his hands heals him*

    *still, his armor is damaged, and his sword is slightly rusted*

    *Uterio grabs Sasuken's leg while he kicks, and holds him near a flame*

    Uterio: "Would the same work for you?"

    ---

    *Ra arrives in the Battlefield of Mordor*

    *it lands in front of Ynot*

    Ra: "You killed my sons and daughters. You will pay!"

    *shoots a ray of sunlight at Ynot*

    ---

    *Klak is hit in the shoulder by a laser*

    Me: Gah! Where is Osseron? We're almost there.

    *the Malchiorians are at the entrance of the camp, having pushed through thousands of troops*

    Me: YES! *through comms to Osseron by the power of the plot* Osseron, when you arrive, take down the enemy air support, and fire at will! *telepathically to Ynot, Zev, and GGBlackout* Are you guys busy? I have a plan.

    OOS: Whoops. I meant telepathetically Razz


    _________________


    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7524
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:55 am

    *Ynot gets blasted back, but regains his footing*

    Ynot: Not quite, beak face. I KNOCKED OUT one. All others were not my doing. I kill seldom, defeat often. Now, if his defeat by my hand caused his death, I do not regret that, nor do I take credit. Of one thing should be clear. I did NOT harm Set's sibling.

    Sonia: (Over loud speaker) HOW DO YOU INSTANTLY KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS!?!?!?

    Ynot: Saw him in my travels through the Knowledge dimension, along with his children and brethren. Now, would you like to walk like an Egyptian?

    *Draws G's Archery back, taking aim*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8477
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:25 am

    *Shikhazra falls out of the supply closet she'd been napping in behind Sonia in a pile of cleaning products accompanying her including a bucket that somehow managed to become wedged to her skull. With effort she pulled it off gaining a bloody nose in the process and sending the metal pail flying into the ceiling with a klong sound. Reaching behind her she flailed looking for her sword and gave a sigh at realizing it wasn't there, and fixed her nose with a burst of healing energy and started attempting to fix the mess that was her hair. Peering from behind the sheet of blonde-streaked black she regarded Sonia with one blue eye*

    Shikhazra: Uhg...what happened? All I remember is following that one dude who asked me on a date...and then I don't really recall...

    *the door opens and K'theenya sidles in half a chocolate bar hanging from her lips as she nonchalantly leans against the wall, Shikhazra's sword slung across her shoulders*

    K'theenya: No surprise there angel. You wound up with my booze I wound up with your sword. Surprising you haven't forgotten the last month really.

    *Shikhazra pouted*

    Shikhazra: That was AGES ago. Wait I have your-

    *K'theenya shook her head and revealed the artifact shrunk to the size of a small waterbottle. and spun it around her finger*

    K'theenya: Like I'd leave such a thing around a teetotaler of your caliber.

    *Rising Shikhazra glared a bit stepping out of a bucket in the process. K'theenya moved back raising her hands and chuckling*

    Shikhazra: Fox, we can hardly leave things in the state they were-

    K'theenya: Relax, relax~ There's time for that later and we can hardly thank our gracious hosts by having a duel to the death on their ship.

    ---

    *Meanwhile Blue and Ferret have finally found what looks to be a well-stocked lab. Ferret begins collecting supplies while Blue wrings her tail a bit nervously*

    Ferret: Excellent! This is a well-stocked lab indeed. Okay, now all I need is a sample of your flesh, a sample of mine and work can begin!

    Blue: ...this seems like such a bad plan.

    Ferret: Oh, shush. A demonic zombie? The applications are fascinating! Now hold still!

    *seeming entirely too gleeful she leans in to sample some tissue off of Blue's arm*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7524
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:37 am

    *Vultran walks into his lab, muttering something about physics of credit cards in hyperspace when he notices Ferret and Blue*

    Vultran: GAH! Who are you? Why are you in my lab!? How did you get in here? When did I forget to lock the doors? Where did you come from? What are you doing with my things?

    *He rushes up to the girls to claim he precious supplies*
    ----

    Sonia: Ah, I see you are awake. Surprised the war outside didn't wake you. As you're compatriot has noted, there is plenty to eat in the Galley, help yourself.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8477
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:41 am

    Blue: We picked the lock! : D

    *In reaction Ferret reaches into the inner pocket of her jacket to pull out a spraybottle meaning to only squirt him with some water. Instead what comes out is a curious potion which transforms him into a human female. After seeing the effect she stares at him then at the potion.*

    Ferret: Hrm, something must have gotten mixed up somewhere. Anyway, we were told we were welcome to explore the ship.


    --

    Shikhazra: War going on? What war?

    K'theenya: Eh, I dunno. Some dude wants to make everyone do what he says, some other dudes are like no way, and so they fight.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4688
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:44 am

    [ Within the Flames: ]

    Zev: ... *Watches carefully* ...Shoot 'im dead.

    *Dai Kirin extends once again, this time towards Uterio's shoulder*

    *Meanwhile, Zev chants quickly under his breath*

    Zev: ...Carriage of thunder, bridge of a spinning wheel...With light, divide this into six.

    *Just as Dai Kirin is about to pierce Uterio, Zev throws his other hand out*

    Zev: Six Rods of Light Prison. *Hand glows brightly*

    *Six flat shafts of light lock around Uterio's midsection, paralyzing him for the most brief of instants*

    Zev: Sasuken, hit him now!! That spell won't even hold him for a minute!!

    *He begins channeling more energy for another spell*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    *With Galestorm and Lee healed, Chrome stands over them protectively*

    Chrome: ... *Abruptly ducks to the side, summoning Indeco Asta again*

    *A massive ball of energy screams past her and the others, before exploding at the end of the street*

    *As several citizens scream, Models 14 and 15 rise up - Auras burning alight*

    Model 14: ...Luckily, that little trick was enough to trip our Limiters' releases.

    Model 15: ... *Channels a huge amount of energy into fist, rearing back* ...

    *He attempts to launch it towards an apartment building, but several black iron chains catch it*

    *As the blast explodes harmlessly, another figure ripples into view*

    Fran: ...Don't worry, Mist Guardian. I'll keep him from harming any innocents.

    Chrome: ... *Smiles softly* ...Thank you, Fran-san. *Turns back to the androids*

    Fran: ... *Flinches, deliberately staring away from her* ...

    Model 14: ...Don't you even care what our Limiters are?

    Chrome: *Prepares khakkara* Feel free to explain while I cast my spell.

    Model 14: Cheeky little - *Feels a rush of wind* 15, GODDAMMIT!! *Tries in vain to stop his ally*

    Model 15: *Charges both fists with energy* ...Hadron Collider. *Prepares to smash Chrome*

    Chrome: *Raises khakkara* Rippling air, grasping mist, Fate and Dreams, the heart of a maiden, the steel of a warrior. With these things, I bind my enemies. Cower, you red dog of Rodanini! Feel yourself chained by Eternity!

    *With a flash of Mist Flames, pure pale indigo energy surges outward to briefly envelope Model 15's person*

    Chrome: Sora'iro Tekase.

    Model 15: *Is just about to impact her, before dropping to his knees* ...!? *Looks down at hands, shivering* ...

    *Around his wrists have formed twin large rings of hazy, pale indigo energy, with tiny tendrils wrapping around his hands and fingers*

    Chrome: After Tamao-san and Zev-san tutored me in Bakudo, I came up with a few of my own. That spell is intended to blow up spiritual beings by sealing the vents which they channel furyoku, reiatsu, whatever you may call it through.

    Model 15: *Quivers, veins bulging on either temple - His arms are starting to tremble and pulsate* ...!!

    Chrome: But since it appears that you and your friend are constantly radiating energy from your hands, this should work.

    *As Model 15 snarls, his arms start to form brightly-glowing cracks spreading up his body*

    Galestorm: *Eyes widen* Wh...What's going to happen to him?

    Chrome: Either he's going to surrender and shut down his combat systems, or this armor - Which is the strongest I've read about in his series - Will hold the built-up energy in until he explodes.

    Galestorm: ... *Smirks maliciously, chuckling* A coward's surrender or an inhuman death. Not too shabby.

    Model 15: *Rises to his feet, attempting to reach for Chrome*

    Chrome: You can't, can you? The bindings grow heavier and heavier as more energy is released. It's so inaccurate that it can only hit from a close range, so I thank you for approaching like that.

    Model 15: ...!! *Growls, cracks now spread across his chest, up his neck, and halfway-down his legs*

    Chrome: *Voice emotionless* Perhaps if you saw more purpose to this life than fighting, then you wouldn't have ended up like this.

    Model 15: ...Dr. Gero gave me life. He wanted me to fight and kill. Model 17 freed me, and wants me to fight and kill. I was programmed after the warriors of the Scottish highlands on Earth. If it means a death of agony to end a life of violence and silence, just to prove my loyalty, then I would die ten times to repay the man who built me, and the machine who gave me freedom.

    *With the only smile he's shown so far - A calm, thoughtful smile - Model 15 ascends into the air as the cracks cover his entire body and spew out energy*

    Model 15: ...I may have only been free for a few days...But I enjoyed it, 14. Dr. Gero said he built every last one of his creations with a soul, so that they would see eternity after death. I hope we see each other, in that case.

    Model 14: ... *Watches Model 15 jet high into the air* ...Built an idiot, fought like an idiot, lived like an idiot, and died like an idiot. And now, you're gonna make me return home alone.

    *As the immense cloud of flame and smoke remains bright in the sky for a few minutes, Model 14 flexes his hand and turns on Chrome*

    Model 14: ... *Aura begins to increase in power, filling the area nearby with waves* ...

    Chrome: ...From your last words to your friend, I suppose you intend to avenge him?

    Model 14: Vengeance for that blockhead is the last thing on my mind. What I'm going to do is make you regret tarnishing the pride of my series - Before I turn you and those little kits into ashes.

    Chrome: Really? That man seemed to think of you as a friend. Do you not reciprocate the feeling?

    Model 14: ... *Trembles silently, aura turning more erratic* ...That's just it. I. Don't. Know.

    *Without warning, he's beside Chrome with his leg cocked back and ready for a kick*

    Model 14: So, I'm gonna draw this beating out 'til it comes to me.

    *His kick sends Chrome flying down the street*

    Chrome: ... *Coughs slightly, rising* ...

    Model 14: *Approaches again*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7524
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:57 am

    Sonia: And so go things. The usual suspects down there duking it out. Honestly, it makes great popcorn feed.

    *She kicks back and watches Ynot fight Ra*

    ----

    *Vultran stares blankly, touching hi...herself, feeling the changes*

    Vultran: I..I have BREASTS!?!? Wait...I HAVE FLESH!?!? I'm not sure which I should be more concerned about...

    *He looks angrily at Ferret, then confused, then elated, angry again, and then stops*

    Vultran:: I HAVE TESTS TO RUN~!

    *Runs out of the lab*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8477
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:03 pm

    Shikhazra: Ah. There any good mooks? My sword is significantly more useful and less whiny the more souls I feed him.

    --

    Ferret: ...now that was weird. Anyway, with this sample from you, and this sample from me, and we spray it with this handy-dandy zombie growth spray and we see what happens~

    *Ferret is smiling a cooing and prodding at the discolored blob of quivering flesh normally reserved for babies. Blue looks if anything more nervous.*

    Blue: Hey, um...that's all well and good, but I think I'm going to go check something with that weird kid.

    Ferret: *adjusts her glasses with a finger* Okay, have fun.

    Blue: *in a field of pink sparkles she teleports away and appears beside Crona and Notepad on the Dark Tide* I see a mechanical cyborg dragon that devours souls!
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7524
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:28 pm

    Sonia: (Eating popcorn) Phrobofs mffly. (swallows) Cant really tell, everyone is maskibg it, like nobody is supposed to know.
    ----

    [In a far off land]

    *A single house stands, barely*

    *Inside this house, a small being, roughly 85% mechanical, 15% organic, lives, constantly repearing his home*


    Being: Doggammit! I thought using steel would keep it up, but that blasted wall keeps breaking! If my name isn't Socah, this wall Will be FIXED! I thought knowing who keeps damaging it would bring me solace, but now it only gives me names to curse!

    *The matoran sighs*

    Socah: Sasuken, One day Ill grow up to be a Toa, find you and make you pay for the misfortune you have brought upon me.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7534
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:52 pm

    Osseron looked from his tabelt to the man, and then up to the superstructure. He told the man to hold on for a minute and called inquisitor Gaia, informing her of the deal and possible benefits.

    After a few moments, he nods, deactivates the comms and replies.

    "I and my partner would be glad to accept this offer, however, I shall take only the Experimental Weapons Division position, and my Partner shall take the rank, She is trained for that position (if over qualified, in my opinion...) as I am not, Omnissiah preserve the circuits of whoever got put under my command for a military operation!"

    Chuckling, he looked out at the superstructure, which was seeming to grow right before their eyes as the combined crews of the docks and the Dark Tide's drones worked to finish the massive project.
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31455
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:42 pm

    <Mordor>

    *the lance goes through GGB's head, and comes out between his eyes*

    *to Shadow Storm's surprise, it does not appear to have actually damaged anything*

    GGB: I am a Makuta, you idiot! Did you really think that would injure me in any way?

    *he turns and fires a Sleep beam at SS*

    GGB: I have better things to do than fight you.

    *he receives Klak's telepathetic Razz message, and appears next to him*

    GGB: Nope, not busy at all. What's the plan?

    -----

    <still Mordor>

    OB: Giving me a useless task to keep me occupied, eh Nadle?

    *he takes off and starts firing shadow balls at pretty much everything on the lower east side*

    -----

    <Osseron's location>

    John Scott: Excellent. And the new Major General's name is.....?


    Last edited by D.R.J. on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4688
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:45 pm

    [ Dark Tide: ]

    *Bouncy music has started up*

    Crona: *Looks between Blue and Notepad* ...?

    Notepad: *Points to the holographic generator* I see a funny dooog~! Yipping, and barking, and smiling at me?

    Crona: *Rubs at eyes* I don't see what you mean...

    Notepad: That's because you're not thinking creatively!

    Crona: *Gazes down at her oddly*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Datrio, West City: ]

    *By now, Fran has been forced to help evacuate a building closest to Chrome and Model 14*

    Chrome: ...! *Rolls across the ground, barely avoiding the next blast* ... *Forces herself to feet*

    Model 14: *Raises hands, forefingers out* Dire Darts. *Begins rapidly jabbing towards Chrome with both hands*

    *The resulting series of explosions leaves her obscured by a cloud of dust*

    *By the time the dust fades, Chrome lies on her side; a crumpled, bloody mess*

    Model 14: *Jets down, landing beside her* ... *Proceeds to swiftly kick her in the ribs*

    Chrome: ...!! *Flinches, coughing slightly* ...Uuugh...

    Model 14: Good. Not an illusion. *Turns and begins walking towards Fran*

    Fran: Do you think to attack me, cretin?

    Model 14: As a matter of fact, yeah I do. *Readies another energy blsst*

    Fran: Might want to look behind yourself, first.

    Model 14: *Scowls* No, no, no. *Whirls on heel*

    *Just as he's about to blast the risen Chrome, he finds the world going dark*

    *Up above him rises a massive figure curiously resembling Chrome, yet instead of one eye covered, that eye glows a bright crimson*

    Model 14: *Snarls, partly in rage and partly in terror, as the being's hands close around him*

    *Moments later, he breaks loose just in time to find his body paralyzed by some kind of spell*

    *Up above him, the image of a huge steel cube hovers overhead*

    Model 14: ...Huh. Guess I will see if the Doctor was tellin' the truth. *Chuckles, oddly peaceful* Wait up, 15.

    KRCH-SHNG!!

    *Soon enough, the steel cube fades out of existence - Revealing little of 14's crushed form*

    Chrome: ... *Sinks to knees, panting faintly* ...Huhh...Huhh...Huhh...Huhh...

    Fran: *Watches her, Galestorm, and Lee silently* ...
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7534
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:08 am

    ----------------------Osseron's Position-------------------

    At that moment Inquisitor Gaia walked into the observation deck, saying

    "Inquisitor Gaia Millicent, at your service. O, how's the construction going?"

    looking to Gaia, Osseron shrugged and said "Compared to the Jupiter docks, slow, but it's taking form...I think I might have left my notepad somewhere though....hope I can find it. I think I might go look for it now, if you'll excuse me."

    with that, he swept out of the room, leaving the stranger with Inquisitor-now-Major-General Gaia.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8477
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:37 am

    Ironclad

    *Shikhazra pouted as she finally got her hair in order, but noticing a distinct lack of a hairband settled for leaving it loose. Giving a wrinkle-nosed glare to K'theenya for the plethora of such in the redhead's distinctive tail of hair she got a chocolatey tongue waggled at her for her efforts. She sat cross-legged on the floor back against the smooth metal plating of the machinery Sonia was using facing the fox. K'theenya likewise plopped down against the opposite wall.*

    Shikhazra: Robots? That's boring. Whatever happened to using living minions? Good old-fashioned bloodbaths are so wholesome.

    K'theenya: I think the fleshy option is considered more expensive or something.

    Shikhazra: Bah! Making more people is free! Robots cost money!

    ---

    *The blob of flesh has taken on a pinkish-green sheen and is pulsing in a disgusting manner. It's cells are multiplying at an astounding rate and just starting to differentiate. Ferret cackles*

    Ferret: Soon...my creation will LIVE!

    ---

    Dark Tide

    Blue: *absently she leaned on Crona putting an arm over xir shoulders while regarding Notepad* Uh, strange talkying notepad? I've seen her idea of creative. You don't want to go there I don't think...
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7524
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:36 am

    Sonia: Not quite, yes the actual MANUFACTURING of lifeforms doesn't cost anything but a night of pleasure, you have to RAISE the sacks of flesh. That means time, shelter and sustenance you have to provide until they are of combat condition. Those factors also can vary between each individual soldier you are making, unlike with mechanical beings, where they can march onto the field mere hours after manufacturing, and replacing parts is a lot easier than mending flesh, which again, takes time.

    *She turns from the metal carnage to look at Shikhazra*

    Sonia: Not saying I support either one way or the other. I just like the sound of my voice, and our captain hates any fact going unstated when relevant. Honestly, I don't particularly care for bloodshed. Now, Blade on the other hand, he would LOVES seeing machines smashed, while Shaern likes watching fleshlings burn.

    *Vultran walks through the background, mumbling about support and breezes when h...she hears this*

    Vultran: Blade cares little about seeing MACHINES smashed, he only wants one hunk of metal turned to slag.

    *Continues on her way, prodding her flesh mounds and playing with her hair*
    ----

    *Sasuken unsheathes Kazeshini and swings for Uterio's head*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13617
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:53 am

    *Ra smiles*

    Ra: "Oh, you've got jokes."

    *he creates a shield and sword of pure sunlight*

    *Ra disappears*

    Ra: "Flames of the Sun. Override!"

    *a flame appears on Ynot, and it begins burning his armor*

    ---

    *Klak doesn't even look at Blackout as he engages the enemy*

    Me: I sensed more than one Great Being in this place. Most of them are fighting on the battlefield. But there is one who seems to be hidden...somewhere. I'm not sure where. I think its Angonce. If we force him to strip all power from Uterio, then maybe this will end faster, and with less bloodshed.

    *a Malchiorian dies next to them*

    ---

    Nadle: "Of course! For some reason, our forces are making the enemy disappear!"


    *telekinetically lifts a DOG mech and smashes it into the organic enemy troops*

    ---

    *Uterio struggles against Zev's spell, but is unable to avoid Sasuken's blade smashing into his head*

    *he falls to the floor*


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4688
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:06 am

    [ Within the Flames: ]

    Zev: *Keeps ready to strike again*

    *He peers at Uterio's prone form, adrenaline still pumping*

    Zev: ...Is the Generalissimo playing opossum, now?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ West City, Datrio: ]

    *Fully-healed, Chrome, Fran, Galestorm, and Lee head towards a particular warehouse*

    *Once they're inside, the doors close and lock behind them*

    *From the gloom emerge Indigo, looking the four up and down*

    *After scrutinizing them for a while, the twins wordlessly guide them to a hatch*

    *Down they go into the tunnels, before being lead to Models 18 and 13, as well as Videlle*

    Videlle: *Finally awake, stares around herself with suspicion evident in her eyes*

    Model 18: So. How many of you did it take to beat 14 and 15?

    Galestorm: He kicked mine and Blue's asses. The sourpuss didn't help.

    Fran: No, I only saved dozens of lives while Chrome and that midget battled. Nothing big.

    Chrome: ... *Keeps head bowed, hands folded in front of herself* ...

    Lee: *Tries to look her in the face* Heeey. What's got you so sad?

    Chrome: ... *Looks Lee in her cheery blue eyes* N...Nothing...

    Indigo: *Mutter to each other, both occasionally pointing to a pile of small boxes in the corner*

    Model 18: I must say, I'm surprised you took those two out so easily...Chrome, was it?

    Chrome: ... *Nods slowly* Y...Yes... *Gulps dryly* ...

    Model 13: ... *Has frozen up again* ...
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7524
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:57 am

    Sasuken: Stand ready, no way that took him out.

    *Stays his blade, waiting for Uterio to get up*
    ----

    *Ynot's armor is blackened, but in general, unphased*

    Ynot: Why does EVERYONE go for fire? YOU CANNOT MELT ME!

    *He sighs, dusting himself off*

    Ynot: Lets start anew. Hello, I am Ynot. I hurt one of your decedents. You want to kill me, I am fire proof. Look to your arsenal, you only have fire and heat. Now look to me, I have a bow of both solid arrows and Dying Will flames. Now back to you, still only fire, now back to me, I have all the elements. You look at your fire, it is depressing. I have the rings of every Lantern corp. You are getting angry at me trying to upstage you, now back to me with complete mastery over metals. You look ready to attack, again I still have more to show.

    *Ynot fires his Storm Flame Arrow at Ra*
    ----

    [In That previously mentioned far off land]

    Socah: And then there is Klak, who speaks to USERS as if the were characters of the game.

    *His wall falls to pieces, and his own name pops into his head*

    Socah: CURSE ME!!! Oh, wait, I already have been.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13084
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:31 am

    [ Mordor: ]

    Tanrus: Agh... yes...

    *He starts to lose consciousness*

    --------------------

    *Rabot, Naterohk and Kremika continue fighting*

    --------------------
    [ Tatooine: ]

    *Kakamu falls to his knees and covers the parts of his head where his audio receptors used to be*

    Kakamu: Agggh!

    --------------------

    *Meanwhile, a group of figures appear above the Battle of Mordor, crouched on Skyboards. They are led by a robed being in yellowish armour*

    ???: See down there, those forces are the enemy!

    *He points to the oncoming forces of the Rebel Alliance*

    ???: So you know what you have to do for your multiverse?

    *Suddenly, the camera zooms in on the group, and one by one their faces come into light: They are Serecio, Kranxx, The Guy Who Was Engulfed In Milk, Iron Man, the White-Robed Being, Toa Kremika, Kakamu's OoMN Turaga, and the Caged Addict*

    Serecio: So GO, my fellowship! INTO THE FINAL BATTLE!

    *The skyboards rocket downwards, and they prepare to fight*


    OOS: Had to.


    _________________
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4688
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:35 am

    [ Dark Tide: ] (Forgot this. DX>)

    *The music continues*

    Notepad: Now why don't you take this pen - *Hands it to Crona* - And see what you can draw?

    Crona: ...I don't think I'll do that well...

    Notepad: Don't be like that, silly! But let's slowly get you, onto the ball!

    *She takes out a number of narrow twigs*

    Notepad: Why don't you take, these here sticks, and spell out the color that makes you tick?

    Crona: ... *Carefully lays them down* ...Purple...

    Notepad: Purple is not a creative color.

    Crona: ...Awwwh...

    Patti & Liz: *Have both hidden*

    Ragnarok: *Pops out of Crona's back, looking around blearily*

    *He appears nonplussed*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ West City, Datrio: ]

    Chrome: ... *Looks to Fran* ...Fran-san?

    Fran: Yes, Mist Guardian? What is it? *Glances at her*

    Chrome: ... *Shifts under his gaze* Wh...Where are...Th...Th...The rest of...

    Fran: ...Ah. The other Varia commanders are probably staying at that restaurant-hotel they bought.

    *He puts a finger on his lower lip, gaze sliding up towards the ceiling*

    Fran: I wonder how they're doing...

    ---

    *The four commanders other than Xanxus sit along a table*

    *Meanwhile, Xanxus sits at the head of the table - Staring blankly down at his plate*

    Squalo: ...Xanxus-sama!! Has something displeased you!!?

    Xanxus: Damn straight. Superbia Squalo, tell me what's on this plate.

    Levi: Ooh, I know Xanxus-sama, it's -

    Xanxus: Shut the f--k up Leviathan.

    Levi: ... *Falls silent, staring down at his hands; folded in his lap* ...

    Squalo: ...It's...It's...The finest veal steak this restaurant has!! Cut specifically to preserve its flavor - Gyagh!!

    *He narrowly dodges a steak knife sent hurtling towards his eyes*

    Belphegor: Ushishishi. Looks like Bel's not the only one throwing knives now, eh?

    *With a screech, he tumbles back at the strong alcohol splashed in his face - At just the right angle to get past his bangs*

    Lussuria: *Sighs, cutting into his own steak* Boys will be boys. Best to let Xanxus-sama vent, everyone.

    Levi: *Gulps* And...Wh...What if this venting gets all of us killed?

    Lussuria: Xanxus-sama won't go through all the irritation of replacing each and every one of us. We might end up in the hospital, but all of us won't die, silly Levi-kun~!

    Levi: ... *Abruptly flinches* "Not all of us" won't die!!? The hell, you flaming -

    *He flails back, barely avoiding a knife hurled straight towards the front of his throat*

    Lussuria: What's got you upset about the steak, Xanxus-sama~? *Twitches head to the side to avoid a hurled glass*

    Xanxus: It has to be beef, and it has to be fileted, and how do you expect me to EAT THIS ****!!?

    Lussuria: ...Now, now, Xanxus-sama. The doctor warned you about your blood pressu - *CRASH* - uuuuuugh. *Slumps, forehead bleeding from the plate thrown at his forehead*

    Xanxus: You all wanna make fun of me!!? You all wanna screw up my dinner!!? HUH!!?

    Squalo: *Tries to appease him* XANXUS-SAMA, PLEASE CALM DOWN!! WE'RE STILL PAYING OFF THE BILLS FROM THE LAST TIME YOU -

    Xanxus: *Scars spread over half of face and eyes roll back as he roars bestially*

    *By the time his fingers are around Squalo's neck, his Flames have formed*

    Squalo: *All he can do is coat his body in Rain Flames for protection*

    *The room swelters in the Flames of Wrath, before - *

    ---

    *All is dark outside the stately building, before...*

    THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!

    *With a blinding flash, all of the windows and doors are blown out*

    *Smoke curls upward as all goes deathly quiet*

    ---

    *Back at the underground base, Fran has laid down against the wall*

    Fran: ...So, I'm sure they're all fine. They're probably just enjoying a nice, stately dinner with no fuss, for once.

    Chrome: Ah...That sounds nice... *Moves off as Indigo beckon to her*

    Fran: ... *Plainly stares through the Fourth Wall* You know the truth, don't you?

    Model 13: Who ya talkin' to, boy? *Glares at him suspiciously*

    Fran: *Keeps staring* No one in particular.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3584
    Coins : 13617
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:04 pm

    *Uterio coughs, and spits on the ground*

    Uterio: "My armor has good life support systems. You only knocked me unconscious for a few seconds. Pitiful. You did not possess the fortitude to kill your enemy while he was down. Cowards. *grabs sword* Gerast fryst þú fífl! *shoots two freeze rays at both Zev and Sasuken out of one hand, while the other seems to charge something* ((see what I did there?)) "

    *D-Klak is fighting against some enemies when he sees Shadow Storm lying on the ground, sleeping*

    DK: "Wake up. Concede." *points sword at him*

    Shadow Storm: "What...what happened?"

    DK: "You're sleeping on the job. I've been told to puni-"

    *gets smacked by a blast of air, and crashes to the ground. D-Klak is then pummeled by several enemies*

    *Shadow Storm disappears in a puff, then reappears above Namah's ball*

    *Ninja style, he nimbly jumps off the ball and lands next to it*

    Shadow Storm: "Come at me, child!"

    ---

    *he blocks the arrow, cutting it in midair*

    Ra: "Only fire? Makuta scum. Do you know who I am? How else did I become the leader of the Osirians?! I have all of their powers combined!"

    *looks towards the sky, and sees the sun setting*

    Ra: "But....we shall leave our fight for another day. Farewell, Makuta. *enters a portal, and vanishes*"

    ---

    *A Medic from TF2 goes to Tanrus*

    ---

    *More enemy forces pour in and engage the characters*

    ---

    OOS: I literally lol'd at the milk part.

    *Rahksha senses Serecio*

    Rahksha: "You have arrived!"

    Me: Oh crap. *points at Serecio and company*

    *Rahksha finally finds Klak after mowing through enemy forces*

    Me: Rahkshka....I did not want to do this.

    *the charge at each other in the midst of the battle*

    *Jinx shoots a gun at Kranxx*

    *Abneris shoots at the Caged Addict from his Y-Wing*

    *The Knights of the Keruvim (Perseus, Lancer, etc.) engage any enemy they run into, including the newfound enemies*

    *Nadle helps Overlord Blackout in his fight while leading the medic squad to the injured soldiers*


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31455
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:20 pm

    <Osseron's location>

    John Scott: So, Major General Gaia. Welcome to ZFT.

    -----

    <Mordor>

    GGBlackout: Thing is, I'm not so sure if Angonce will oblige to our requests. He helped start this war, after all.....

    *GGB sees Serecio and company arrive*

    GGB: But I know someone who might be more certain.

    *a portal appears behind the Skyboards, and TPK leaps out*

    TPK: Enough of this, Serecio! Let us end this here and now!

    *he fires rust beams at Iron Man and Kranxx's Skyboards, stabs his sword into the Turaga's, leaps onto the WRB's, and begins pushing him off with his shield*

    GGB: *to Klak again* Oh, he got sidetracked. Nevermind.

    -----

    <still Mordor>

    *OB's shadow bombardment has gotten more and more intense, to the point of reducing visibility on the lower east side down to near-zero*

    OB: *telepathically, to Nadle and the medics* "Hurry up! I can't keep this up for much longer!"

    -----

    <still Mordor>

    *while D-Klak is being pummelled, several Iron Condors appear and attack his enemies*

    -----

    <Tatooine>

    *the sonic attack continues, getting more and more powerful*

    *at the same time, new tentacles appear and begin dragging Kakamu underground again*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2360
    Coins : 13084
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Kon on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:30 pm

    <flashback>

    *Serecio enters a circular underground chamber, and the WRB is waiting for him in the middle of it, standing in the shadows*

    WRB: Lord Serecio! Glad you could make it. I assume you know who I am?

    Serecio: Actually, I have no clue.

    WRB: I am a Time Guardian, a member of a long-lost organisation of intergalactic peacekeepers led by TheBlueSun. I nearly met my fate at the hands of Genetoes, a Time Guardian who turned to the shadow side of our powers.

    *There is a brief flashback of the two fighting in space, and then it ends*

    WRB: I escaped, and learning of the war that now threatens the multiverse, I decided to find a Great Being who was somewhere in between... someone who wanted to keep the peace. I travelled far and wide, and so I found you.

    *Serecio nods*

    WRB: I summoned you here, to this chamber, which lies on a planet that you cannot know of, and that no-one outside the Guardians knows of. To give you one of my most precious devices: The Orb of Summoning.

    *He hands Serecio a small, glowing green sphere*

    WRB: Once activated, it will summon a few people who have been lost to the depths of time itself. Turn it, and they will come... it depends on how many you need. Keep it, and look after it well, for it a most precious object and worthy to be handled by a Great Being. Will you use it?

    Serecio: Yes. Thank you for your help.

    WRB: I will help you more, I think. I will go with you into battle, and restore order to the multiverse once and for all.

    *He leads the way into another room, where many Skyboards are docked*

    WRB: Use it now.

    *Serecio turns it, and one by one, characters lost to time appear: The Guy Who Was Engulfed In Milk, Kranxx, Iron Man, the OoMN Turaga, Toa Kremika and the Caged Addict*

    Serecio: These ones are good warriors.

    *The characters look around, confused*

    *WRB explains to them what is going on, and answers questions*

    WRB: Then let us go!

    *He pulls out a golden staff, stabs it into the ground, and mutters "Enra henli pe twekka fe"*

    *The group disappear, and reappear in the skies of Mordor on Skyboards*

    <end flashback>

    -----------------------------

    *Now heavily under attack, the group try to defend themselves*

    Iron Man: Enough of this. I'm off.

    *He closes his visor and flies away*

    *Kremika freezes TPK, and the WRB pushes him off and regains his balance*

    ---------------------

    Tanrus: MEDICK!

    ---------------------

    *Kakamu passes out, his biometal body not able to take the amount of sonics*


    _________________
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7534
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:54 am

    --------------------With Mr. Scott-------------------------------

    Gaia: "Yes, Indeed. Now I would recommend we go to the boarding decks, I think Osseron's pretty much done with his new toy. What troops shall I be leading? I might as well ask before I'm given a hoard of conscripts."


    --------------------Osseron's position: on board the newly finished Leviathan-class titan------------------------------

    *Drones scurried from deck to deck as Osseron walked to the "pod room" a chamber that allowed him to control the ship as though he were the ship. he fingered the new implant he had at the base of his skull, a complex socket that would allow him to interface with the pod.

    Finally arriving at the room, he removed the red robe and stepped down into the pod's center, his re-breather activating as he dipped his head under inertial dampening gel. Leaning back, he let the pod hook itself into him, and his eyes became a pair of camera drones orbiting outside, his bones shifted until they became the superstructure, his blood became energy conduits, and his power armor became the powerful shielding units throughout the ship.

    Willing his heart to power up, he 'stretched' and all the systems did a diagnostics, ending with the multiple engines needed to push 'his' bulk around.*

    *Satisfied, he opened a comm line to Gaia and sent the thought* "I am pleased to announce that we are ready for travel! Please get whatever you need taken into the holds, I wish to test these things soon!"

    *As if to demonstrate, the titan showed off the massive citadel missile launchers along it's hull*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31455
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:20 am

    <Gaia's location>

    John Scott: Your exact position has not yet been determined, in fact that is why I am still here. What part of the army do you feel you are best suited for? Fleet? Infantry? Something else?

    -----

    <Mordor>

    *TPK melts the ice, and flies up again*

    TPK: I am TPK, the Sentinel Prime of Regulon IV, member of the Council of Great Beings, one of the leaders of ZFT, conqueror of the Makuhero Star Cluster, and THE BRINGER OF YOUR DEATH!

    *he jumps onto the OoMN Turaga's Skyboard, and punches him*

    *while he is in the air, TPK slashes the Turaga in half*

    *his halves fly through the air in a rather gory fashion, and fall on Shadow Storm's head*

    OOS: Now I await Putin's post.....


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:05 pm