BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:27 am

    Crona: ...? *Gazes confusedly at the new arrival*

    Liz: *Tears of joy* Thank you so much!! I promise, I'll try my hardest to keep Patti from -

    Patti: AWESOME!! Issa magical cat!! *Lunges for Blue, eyes sparkling*

    Crona: ... *Shrinks away from the group slightly* ...
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7444
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:28 pm

    *Osseron looked on as another being showed up, as well as the lemur people, the later with near open disgust*

    "Hmmph, I think I shall be coming back to this planet when I get a chance. I have every reason necessary to drop the hammer on this place..."

    *after a moment, he shakes his head and turns towards in a flurry of red robes and grey smoke, turns for the ship, walking at a decent march*

    "This idleness is not furthering my research at all, if you need me I shall be within the ship. After all, Idleness breeds Heresy. and Peace is for the Weak."

    *As he walks up the ramp, he pulls out a clump of inter-locked gears,bolts, and elecrtonic chips and begins tinkering with it with his free hand*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:43 pm

    Crona: *Flinch* ...!

    Ragnarok: *Emerges from hir back* Awww yeah. Something interesting is finally goin' down.

    Crona: *Stands up shakily* You...You... *Stares wide-eyed at Osseron* You're going to...On this planet...?

    Ragnarok: *Cackles* Yeah, Crona. And I bet he did that to the other planet. You know. The one that we all nearly escaped?

    Crona: ... *Chews on lower lip* ... *Corners of mouth tighten* ...

    Ragnarok: You gonna let him do that again? To all those cute little critters running around?

    Crona: ...! *Starts quaking violently* ...G...Guuuh...Gh, ghah... *Fingers on right hand start to clench and unclench*

    Ragnarok: *To Osseron* Two choices. Take back your threat to this planet, or see how long it takes for Crona here to beat you into oblivion. Honestly, I'd love to kick the bolts out of yer @ss.

    Crona: ...Take it back...Take it back...Take it back...Take it back... *Twitch* *Twitch*

    Ragnarok: Heheh. Remember what Mom made you do those bunnies? He's gonna do worse, to a whole planet.

    Crona: ...!! Take it back. Take it back. Take it back. Take it back.

    Ragnarok: *A grin appears on face again, as the black "drool" leaks out between his teeth*

    Patti: ...Big Sis...The...The weird one is gettin' scary.

    Liz: *Embraces her* Don't get close to them.

    Patti: I didn't intend to. Still think they're not a threat?

    Liz: Do you think we can do anything about it, if the rumors are true?

    Patti: *Huffs, but doesn't push the issue*

    Crona: Take it back.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7444
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:33 pm

    *As Crona starts losing it, the Optical Mechanidrite turns to stare at hir, fixing on the duo for a second or two. Osseron stops walking and plants his axe upright in the ground, continuing to tinker with the bauble he pulled out with one hand while swinging his censer with the other, but not turning to look at them or the group.*

    "For starters, My body only incorporates 32 Bolts in any way, and removal of said bolts would be truly an insult to this Magos of the Omnissiah.

    Secondly, Exterminatus is a humane way to eliminate a planet, as the inhabitants would only have on trillionth of a second to feel -not process- pain before being destroyed by the concussion wave from the warhead.

    Finally, I come from a place where losing a planet to a certain threat is unforgivable, and killing the planet our people live, fight, and die on is a mercy compared to leaving them to the horrors that would tear their flesh asunder and devour their souls.

    If they're lucky.

    Seeing as something as mundane as an Exterminatus moves you so strongly, I shall accede to your request. I shall not destroy it...

    *In Techna-Lingua*

    For now.

    *Back to Common*

    However, I do believe that it would be a shame to lose most of the resources of this planet only because of an alien plague. I am quite trigger-happy when it comes to Exterminatus, possibly a result of having done one to my own home world...a story I might have shared during our brief travels together.

    That combined with this idleness tends to put me into a foul mood."

    *Osseron , finished with the bauble, puts the finished construct on the ground, which flickers to show a hologram of a fertile planet,much like the one they are one now. Slowly the world starts being consumed by blotches of red, purple, and black until a ship floats into the hologram's image and delivers the same warhead used on the zombie-infested world. It loops after showing the dead planet for five seconds

    Osseron meanwhile, disappears into the bowls of the ship, after picking his axe up from where it was. Just before he goes into the ship, after the first loop finishes, Osseron pauses*

    "Ragnarok, you are right, I was the one that destroyed the other world. The weapon temporarily incapacitated my ship, which is why I am here with them, and not orbiting this planet preparing for a warhead delivery or planetary raid."
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:53 pm

    Crona: ...Ggghhh...

    Ragnarok: Crona. Crona! He said he wouldn't do it.

    Crona: Ggghhhkkk...Aah...Aaaah...Aaaaaggghhh...!!

    Ragnarok: Oh f#ck me. *Grabs K'theenya* This ain't gonna be pretty.

    *He melts down, before turning into a protective sphere around K'theenya*

    Crona: AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEYYYAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!

    *As hir scream climbs louder and louder, the grass starts to flatten away from the terrible epicenter*

    *Zie continues wailing, eyes sliding in and out of focus, rolling randomly from time to time*

    Patti: Waaah! Horrible! It's horrible! Liz, do you hear them!?

    Liz: Yeah. *Grabs Patti's wrist* Let me do it, Patti. You're more tuned-in to this than I am.

    Patti: *Erupts into light, before turning into a pistol identical to Liz's gun form*

    Liz: *Carefully takes aim, despite her body trembling* It...It...Sounds...

    Crona: *Continues screaming, now erupting with a pink-and-black aura*

    Liz: ...It sounds like a child calling for their mother to come protect it.

    *BANG*

    Crona: Guh. *Head tilts awkwardly, a slight plume of smoke blowing from head*

    Ragnarok: *Uncurls from around K'theenya* CRONA, YOU IDIOT!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SCREAM UNLESS I'M ABLE TO RESONATE!!

    Crona: *Quivers, reaching for the smoking spot on head* ...Guuuh...Guh, gah...

    Ragnarok: *Brusquely removes the flattened bullet* DON'T YOU DARE MAKE YOUR BIG BROTHER WORRY LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!!

    Crona: ... *Sniffle* ...I'm sorry...I...I...Aaaaahhh...I just...I don't...I...

    Ragnarok: God!! If I had been at full power, I could have reined you in before you went nuclear!! Mom may be the Queen of All B!tches, but think about what she might do if that was what caused you to die!?

    Crona: ... *Tears run down face* ...I know...But...I couldn't stop...I couldn't...I just couldn't...

    Ragnarok: ... *Realizes he's still clutching to K'theenya* Here. You're better at this sh!t.

    *He lays her back around Crona's neck and retreats with a snarl*

    Crona: ... *Cries silently, just shaking* ...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done that...

    Patti: *Back to normal* ...I don't get how the weird person thinks.

    Liz: Well, don't be hard on yourself for that.

    Patti: Ah'kay. *Snatches something off the ground and runs over* Hey!

    Crona: *Looks up, snot running from nose as well* Uh?

    Patti: *Hands over the second Granola bar*

    Crona: ...? *Looks up at her* ...?

    Patti: When I cried a lot when I was little, Liz always gave me a snack to make me feel better!

    Crona: Guh...Gh, gah...Guuuhhh... *Grabs Patti in a hug*

    Patti: It's okay~ It's okay~ *Returns the hug*

    Liz: ... *Can't help but smile* ...

    [ OOS: And here's the divergence in Crona & Ragnarok's character. ]

    [ At least, on Ragnarok's part. Never doubt my surprises~ ]

    [ My surprises are surprising~ ]
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8387
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:17 pm

    Blue stares at the scene, her fur fuzzed completely out, making her already large tail look even bigger. "Um...you know metal dude. I hate to be the one to say this and all. But, um. With how much metal you've got on you, whatever screwy...enchantment. Is on the little crazy one, and whatnot...really the closest one to human out of US is the catgirl of unknown origin."

    Ferret, realizing they were talking about her peeled her eyes from the previously-having-a-breakdown Crona, and answered. "Eh? Oh yeah. I'm technically a sort of chimera. Human bits are totally human, cat bits are...unknown."

    K'theenya made a sort of crooning noise at Crona and rubbed against her, concern in her grey eyes.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7444
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:19 pm

    *Osseron walks back down the ramp, his censer leaving a trail of smoke behind him as he walked back towards the group, Auspex in hand and an unusual light burning within his cybernetic eyes*

    "That blast of power...to actually form a distortion in the dimensional plane... it was imperfect, but truly powerful if it was done through sheer will alone. In fact, now that such power lies outside the shell the weapon creates, I can do this..."

    *He waves the sensor cluster towards Crona, and at once the screen pips and begins showing feedback from the readings. After a moment to look through all of the readouts. Osseron nods to himself and puts the device away.*

    "At this point it only confirms what I thought. Now I fear what it is that this could be used by...because the temporal-spacial distortion is very similar to..."

    *Osseron degrades into rapid, seemingly incoherent mumblings and bursts of Techna-Lingua, his fingers occasionally flashing through the air as if he were manipulating a console only he could see. His optical mechendrite swinging from person to person as he worked, standing near the group, but just outside the area of flattened grass, ignoring everyone as he worked through various complex formulas as fast as he could go*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:15 am

    Ragnarok: *Pops out of Crona's back* Okay. Listen...

    Liz: No, let me explain, Demon Sword. You should focus on Crona's wellbeing.

    Ragnarok: ...Very well. I'll do what I can from within. *Retreats into Crona's back once again*

    Liz: To be honest, both Patti and I are also Demon Weapons - But we're not literal Demons. We're beings who can become weapons of various kinds, and have the ability to absorb Souls. Generally, Demon Weapons are used by Patti's and my...Boss, you could say, to take in corrupt souls called Kishin Eggs for purification. However...The Demon Sword doesn't need to give Kishin Eggs or regular Souls of villainous beings to our Boss, and thus can use them to increase its own power.

    Patti: *Looks up, speaking as well* The Weird Person an' the Li'l Bully were bein' tracked for absorbing Kishin Eggs an' evil Souls from off-the-grid. Our boss was worried tha' it could be a Demon Weapon that wants to turn on 'im. So long as they don't go after innocent Souls, they're no danger~

    Crona: ... *Gently lays one hand on K'theenya, right arm still half-hugging Patti* ...R...Ragnarok... *Sighs softly as eyes close* ...I'm...I'm...Sorry... *Nods off*

    Ragnarok: *Emerges from back* The two Demon Guns have got the gist of it. I'd be perfectly down with innocent Souls, mind, but so long as I get fed, I'm fine with keeping to Kishin Eggs and jerks like Crona wants. And if you want an explanation of that Scream, it's a medium for Crona's Soul Wavelength. I don't know what all the talk with distortion is about, though. *Shrug*

    Crona: *Snoozes quietly as Patti moves hir over to rest against the Drunken Ferret once again*

    Liz: Do you get it now, machinist? You can't go overboard with pre-emptive strikes.

    Patti: Yeah~ Gettin' rid of somethin' just because there's a chance it could be turned against ya...Especially if there's still a chance it could be used for good...

    *She pauses, gazing down at Crona with an unreadable expression - Smiling idly, but eyes rather faraway*

    Patti: ...That sounds an awful lot to me like just takin' the easy way out~

    Liz: I wholeheartedly agree with my Little Sis.

    *She then thinks to herself in a high-pitched squeal*

    Liz: My Little Sister was so mature and insightful just now~!

    *Breaking off from that thought, she walks towards Osseron slightly - Voice dropping*

    Liz: However, I have to say...I'm so sorry about what happened to your homeworld. If I myself had to choose between seeing my own home become a corrupt, festering wound, or to just wipe it out to spare that place the agony...I'm almost certain I'd choose what you did. I just can't honestly say I know whether anyone can or should have the right to make that decision for another being's home.

    *Eyes closed, she removes her hat and runs her fingers through her hair thoughtfully*

    Crona: *Snoozes right through this*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31365
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:28 am

    *from the GB aircraft carrier, several ships which look like this emerge, and jump into hyperspace*

    *they emerge in orbit of Corrantia, and swoop down on the fortress*

    Random Soldier 1: Incoming!

    *the bombers start dropping their bombs on the fortress walls, then, when they run out of bombs, fire their laser guns at some of the turrets*

    Random Soldier 1: Fire!

    *the turrets return fire, shooting down some of the bombers, but the rest escape*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7434
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:54 am

    *Ynot sky jumps up to the tops of the tower, punching a hole into the top room and entering*

    Diana: YOU CHEATED!

    Ynot: Can't cheat if it's not a game, woman!

    *Ynot Gathers his rings and sword before crater falling back into the courtyard*

    Ynot: Now, as much as I admire that spark you have, I'm afraid I must leave you. Only one corp left for me to pillage, then I tackle Mr. Dual wielding rings.

    Dianna: Dual...HAL?! You're going to kill HAL JORDAN!?

    Ynot: Never said kill. Have fun in that cage of yours, though, it should fall apart in about an hour without me near it.

    *He blows her a kiss as he departs the planet of the Star Sapphires*
    ----

    *Shaern and Sonia both watch as Crona goes postal and then collapses into slumber*

    Sonia: Ynot would get a kick our of hir.

    Shaern: Nah, a slice, he wouldn't want to get close enough for that to connect.

    Sonia: True, very true.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:11 am

    Crona: ... *Still sleeps* ...

    *Though zie occasionally jerks and twitches, nothing seems wrong...*

    *...Nothing to suggest the turmoil in hir dreams*

    ~ ~ ~

    *In the darkness, low sobs can be heard*

    Ragnarok's Voice: Stupid!! You stupid little snot!! If you had just gone through with it, we wouldn't be starving like this!!

    *A dull thud! can be heard, followed by a high-pitched whine*

    Ragnarok: You won't survive if you keep putting yourself in these situations!! The Black Blood can only grow stronger if you give it fuel to grow!! Mom will make you get stronger one way or the other, and trust me, you'd rather go with Plan A here.

    Crona's Voice: ...I'm sorry...But...I...I can't...I can't do it...They...They don't...Deserve...

    Ragnarok's Voice: SHADDAP!! If you keep trying to avoid what Mom wants, it'll only get worse!!

    Crona's Voice: ... *Hic* *Sob* *Hic* *Sob* ...Guuuh...Aaagh... *Sob* *Sob* *Hic* *Sob* ...

    Ragnarok's Voice: Just go through with it already. Mom's not going to hold back and play nice anytime soon.

    Crona's Voice: ...I know...I'm sorry...I...I know...You're...Hungry too...

    Ragnarok's Voice: Stop worrying about me when you're the one thin as a rail, dammit!!

    *A much quieter thud! is heard, and no outcry is heard afterwards*

    Crona's Voice: ...I...I...I...I don't know anymore...I don't know whether...Anything...Really...Really exists...Outside of this dark...

    Ragnarok's Voice: I'm your Weapon. You're my Meister. Are we agreed so far?

    Crona's Voice: ...Y...Yes...Mother...Mother put us together...You're my sword and...Big Brother...

    Ragnarok's Voice: Right. You know you and I are real. You know Mom is real, right?

    Crona's Voice: ...Y...Y...Yeah...Yes...Mother is...Mother is...Real...Mother is real...

    Ragnarok's Voice: You've smelled the flowers? You've tasted your favorite food? You've heard Mom's records?

    Crona's Voice: ...Y...Yes...All of those...All of those...So what? So what? So what?

    *BAP*

    Ragnarok's Voice: Calm down. Do you really think you could imagine all of that?

    Crona's Voice: ...No...I suppose not...Maybe not...I guess...Maybe...?

    Ragnarok's Voice: You're a basket-case, but to be honest, your imagery isn't that good. I've read your little sob-poems.

    Crona's Voice: ...You...You read...You read them...? My poems...? You actually read them...?

    Ragnarok's Voice: ...? Yes. Just think about writing poems. Just think about writing some poems later.

    Crona's Voice: ...Right...I...I can...Do...That... *Falls silent, apparently thinking* ...

    *An immensely long time passes, before a dull creak can be heard*

    *Suddenly, Crona is blinded by light, and a voice speaks*

    *However, nothing can be heard except that it's female*

    *She calls to Crona as hir vision starts to realign*

    Crona's Voice: M...M...Mmm...M...!!

    ~ ~ ~

    Crona: *Wakes up with a start* MOMMY!!

    *Zie starts to kick and struggle, eyes glazed and unseeing*

    Ragnarok: *Emerges from hir back, laying his rounded "hands" on hir head*

    Crona: *Writhing begins to die down, but chest still heaves with labored breathing*

    Patti: *Runs over* You okay, Weird Person~? Havin' a nightmare~?

    Crona: ...Th...The door...Opens...Inward... *Shivers*

    Ragnarok: Calm down, you little wingnut!!

    Crona: *Gulps repeatedly* ...Trying...

    Ragnarok: *Still grips Crona's head*

    Liz: ... *Watches a few moments longer* ...

    *Soon, she turns to look at Ferret worriedly*

    Liz: It might be best to leave, soon.

    Patti: *Crouches down, staring at Crona*

    Crona: ... *Strokes K'theenya's fur* ...Uuh...

    Ragnarok: ... *Retreats* ...
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31365
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:16 am

    *wherever Xigneo and his soldiers are*

    ???: I take it you're all waiting for me?

    *??? steps out of the shadows, revealing himself to be a being who looks suspiciously like Kakamu*

    Kakamu Lookalike: Don't worry, this isn't a trap.....

    *he takes out a tape player*

    Kakamu Lookalike: I have what you need.

    -----

    *on Teruga Prime, a large group of Rahkshi marches into a Terugan village, lead by Shockwave*

    Shockwave: Hello, my fellow Terugans! Your old government is gone, and a new order has begun! Soon this new order will spread far beyond Teruga Prime! But we need soldiers! All those who wish to join us, step forward now!

    *nobody steps forward, and the villagers start throwing rocks at Shockwave and the Rahkshi*

    Shockwave: Very well. If that is your response.....

    *he aims his arm cannon at a random house, and fires, completely obliterating it*

    Shockwave: All of you can go to Nokaija. (OOS: note: Nokaija is apparently Terugan hell)

    *the Rahkshi attack, killing the villagers and setting fire to houses*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:29 am

    [ On a Large, Urbanized Planet: ]

    *The surface is almost entirely covered by bright, colorful cities*

    *Wherever cities don't dominate, there are soaring mountains and deep ravines*

    *A single ship begins to alight in a dock that flashes with bright letters up above*

    *The characters would read: IKEBUKURO III*

    ~ ~ ~

    OOS: Here's where your characters that you mentioned come in, Shroom~

    Hope you have fun with this~

    ~ ~ ~

    *A ChatBox blinks to life*

    *Kanra has logged on!*

    Kanra: *Under an orange female sign* Hey, did you guys here the news?

    Kanra: A suspicious ship just landed in this little city of ours!

    Kanra: I sure hope they're not here to cause trouble~ *Laughter Emoticon*

    *Saika has logged on!*

    Saika: *Under a red female sign* I hope so too. We've got enough problems as it is.

    *Yellow_Blink has logged on!*

    Yellow_Blink: *Under a yellow male sign* We may have our differences, but I'm sure all the gangs can agree that the ship coming in looks like no good. Looks like it's been in a few battles.

    Saika: Should we be worried?

    Saika: Could it have something to do with the slasher attacks?

    Yellow_Blink: I wouldn't bet money on it, but it sure looks like it.

    *MoodyBlues14 has logged on!*

    MoodyBlues14: Looks like I made it just in time. There's been another attack!

    Yellow_Blink: ####! Round up all your toughest guys, but don't get close to the attack site!

    *Saika has logged off*

    Yellow_Blink: The murderer may still be close by, especially if it's out of the way!

    MoodyBlues14: Right! Hope you guys can handle yourselves! >8D

    Yellow_Blink: I think you know we can from how bad we kicked your ###es the other night! >8D

    *Yellow_Blink has logged off*

    *MoodyBlues14 has logged off*

    Kanra: Hahaha! Looks like something fun is going down!

    Kanra: I sure hope you guys don't get yourselves hurt!

    Kanra: We still haven't gotten to the main act!

    Kanra: Time to get everything ready~!

    *Kanra has logged off*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Ikebukuro III Dock: ]

    *The mysterious ship has landed*

    *A group of armed men in suits led by a woman lines up before the exit*

    *The woman has pale skin, wavy red-brown hair, and striking emerald green eyes*

    *Of modest figure, she carries herself like a proud warrior*

    *Gazing up at the ship, they all wait calmly*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8387
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:08 am

    Ferret shrugged at Liz "Yeah, probably. You girls got anywhere you need to go? Heck does anybody? I'm open to suggestions."

    Blue for her part had bounced over to Crona and inserted herself in front of xir face. "Hiya, hi! I'm Blue, the demon cat! Those were quite the fireworks. Haven't seen a breakdown of that caliber in a few hundred years, nopers."
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:37 am

    [ Idyllic Planet: ]

    Liz: We~ll...There's probably another mission we could take care of.

    *Taking a rolled-up piece of paper out of the band of her jeans, she looks it over*

    Patti: Kitty~! *Despite her glee, stays focused on Crona* You okay, Weird Person~?

    Crona: Guh...Uh...Yeah... *Looks down at Blue, confused* ...?

    *Zie doesn't seem to know how to respond*

    Liz: ...Ah. Could we head to the planet "Harthket," if you don't mind?

    *She rolls the paper back up and inserts it into the back of her jeans' waistband*

    Liz: It seems the first of our side-missions is there.

    Patti: *Is making silly faces to try and cheer Crona up*

    Crona: ... *Just stares between her and Blue* ...

    *Hir mouth twitches repeatedly*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4025
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:44 am

    [ On a Large, Urbanized Planet: ]


    ===


    *The ship lands gracefully, it's three low-power landing thrusters located at the bottom of the ship engaging with a deep rumbling noise*


    ===


    [ Ship living quarters: Meeting room ]


    ===



    *Tibia, Hoot and Kyoto are sitting around a large, round table, along with many other people. Everyone apart from Tibia seems to be arguing*

    *A black haired, white eyed young woman stands up over the arguments*

    Woman: Can somebody explain to us -why- we are stopping here again?

    Hoot:*Speaks calmly* The winds must have guided us here. You see, we are running very low on energy.

    *A bored looking male Kernian, who has his long, raven black hair slightly covering his eyes speaks tiredly*

    Bored looking Kernian: Can't we all just shut up and step outside?

    Kyoto: This isn't time for your freaking metaphors, Rage.

    Rage: No. I mean, actually look where we landed?

    Kyoto: *Mildly surprised* Oh~

    Hoot: There's something we can actually agree on.

    Tibia: ...Aren't we missing a few people...?

    *The whole of the large, round table looks round at Tibia, stunned to hear him speak8

    *Tibia sees this and looks at the floor*

    Hoot: Well... There's some people who haven't got out of bed yet...

    Kyoto: Yeah, where's that knife girl?

    *A pause*

    Hoot: She's... Training... Again.

    [For everyone I can't possibly name, I'm just gonna use speech marks]

    "We're running out of dummies with her constantly cutting them into ribbons!"

    "At least that keeps her occupied, right?"

    *A babble of conversation starts again*

    Hoot: People, people! This isn't about Kuu. Okay?

    *Hoot smiles*

    Hoot: Okay... Whoever guesses what number I'm thinking of gets to choose who goes outside first, alright!?

    *An eruption of random numbers starts*

    "Is it 7?"

    "Is it 34!?"

    "I bet it's 7."

    "564!! BY ARCHYURA, I BET IT'S 564!!"

    "It's 7, isn't it?"

    "Shut up, fool! It is obviously 8!"

    Kyoto: Nine?

    "*Spectral groaning noise*"

    *Hoot keeps his eyes closed, not replying to anyone yet, until-*

    ???: One.

    *The proud, dark red-haired male harpie in light armour waits for a reply*

    Hoot: Alright, Scythe. Who do you choose?

    *Everyone at the table makes noises of annoyance*

    "Hoot, you're a f#cking d!ck!"

    Scythe: I choose...

    Kyoto: *Crosses fingers and whispers* Rage, rage, rage, rage, rage!

    Scythe: Maraah. I mean, he didn't even bother to show up to the meeting.

    Hoot: You're right. I'll go get him...

    *Hoot walks calmly out of the room*

    Kyoto: ... Are we THAT bad at deciding things?











    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:05 am

    [ Outside The Ship: ]

    Suit #1: Officer Hesta, should we try to enter?

    Hesta: *The red-brown haired woman at front* ...No.

    Suit #2: Should we do a scan to make sure they're not going to attack?

    Suit #3: We could send in one of the Bugs to see whether they plan to attack once they come out...

    Hesta: All of you be quiet. *Still speaks in a soft, lilting voice*

    *Every one of the large, armed men close their mouths with a unified click!*

    Hesta: ... *Eyes flicker strangely, though no one can see* ...There are many of them, but they don't plan to attack.

    *She raises one gloved hand, half-closes her fist, and rotates her wrist a few times*

    Hesta: Everyone, keep ready to draw and fire. But if any of you fire before I give the order, I'll kill you.

    All of the Suits: Yessir. *All lay a hand on their holstered weapons*

    Hesta: ... *Turns her gaze up to the ship once again*

    ~ ~ ~

    *The ChatBox flickers to life again*

    *Saika has logged on!*

    Saika: Oh. Looks like there's no one to talk to.

    *Kanra has logged on!*

    Kanra: Hello~! If it isn't my pal Saika~!

    Kanra: Do you need to talk about something?

    Saika: Well, yes. It's just a bit difficult to word properly.

    Kanra: Oh, well I'm always here~!

    Kanra: Just tell me, what kind of problem is it?

    Kanra: Is it homework? Is it the Fall Formal coming up?

    Saika: No, no.

    Saika: Oh, I really just don't feel right dragging you into this.

    Kanra: Is it a boy?

    *A minute or two passes with no messages*

    Kanra: Oh~! It's a boy, isn't it? You're having boy troubles~!

    Kanra: Well, I'm pretty popular around town, you know.

    Kanra: If you want to find a boyfriend, I could set you up.

    Kanra: Or maybe it's a boy you're already with?

    *Another minute with no reply from Saika*

    Kanra: Ohhh~! That's it, I just know it!

    Kanra: What is it? Tell me~ Tell me~ Tell me~

    Kanra: Do you think he might be cheating on you?

    Kanra: Or might it be that you're~~~

    Kanra: Hm?

    *Yet another minute or so of no reply*

    *Saika has logged off*

    Kanra: Hahaha.

    Kanra: The poor little thing.

    Kanra: She has no idea how much I know. *Devil Emoticon*

    Kanra: I'm only concerned about what's best for her~ *Angel Emoticon*

    Kanra: Well, this has been a nice distraction.

    Kanra: The pawns are moving, without knowing they're playing~

    Kanra: So...Perhaps it's time to shake things up.

    Kanra: I wonder where the white knight is?

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Outside of a Small Bar: ]

    *Everything seems perfectly normal*

    *A few guys are chatting outsdie, when - *

    *THUD!! THUD!! THUD!!*

    ???: *Three voices* AAAIIIIIYAAAGH!!

    *CRAAASH CRASH-CRASH-CRASH!!*

    *Three young men have been sent flying out of the bar*

    *Faces bruised and swollen, they lay prone*

    *The apparent culprit steps onto the curb, face livid*

    Bartender?: AND IF YOU CAUSE TROUBLE IN HERE AGAIN, YOU'LL GET TWICE THAT!!

    *He stops to stare at them, looking decidedly less enraged now*


    *A couple of waiters inside the bar groan, rubbing their heads*

    Waiter #1: Shizuo's at it again. It's a wonder anyone wants to come here anymore.

    Waiter #2: Well, let's just thank our lucky stars for that and try to herd the dumbasses away from him.

    *The two go to clean up the surprisingly little mess left*

    Shizuo: *Heads back to tend the bar*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ ChatBox: ]

    Kanra: Yeah.

    Kanra: He's probably beating some thugs to a pulp.

    Kanra: He always did have a problem with temper tantrums~

    Kanra: Ah well. I can't afford to talk to myself all night~

    Kanra: Things to do, things to do~

    *Kanra has logged off*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4025
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:26 am

    *A ramp drops from the bottom of the ship*

    *Maraah walks out with his hands up, looking relatively lax*

    Maraah: *Notices Hesta and the suits* Heeey~

    [Inside the ship]

    *After a long period of silence*

    Kyoto: ... D'you think he'll get shot?

    "Nah, probably vaporised"

    "Maybe they'll just set him on fire?"

    Rage: Guhh...

    *Rage gets up from his seat and walks slowly out of the room and into a lift, where he is elevated into the next floor*

    Scythe: Well. My wings are gettin' creaky. Gotta fly again~

    "Well, when you get there, can you tell Kuu to go a bit easier on the dummies?"

    Scythe: Why don't -you- talk to her? I like my wings attached to my body, thanks.

    *He leaves the room*

    *Slowly, the other people around the table begin to leave aswell, heading for the elevators*



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:57 am

    [ Ikebukuro III Dock: ]

    Hesta: Men, stand down.

    *All of the suits take their hands off of the holstered guns*

    Hesta: I am Hesta, this city's Black Ops Head and I have been assigned to investigate a series of unusual crimes.

    *She steps forward slightly, posture still perfectly straight like a military officer*

    Hesta: We have heard that you and the occupants of this ship are trained in combat and willing to take missions for monetary gain.

    *Taking out a small disc, she presses a button and speaks into it*

    Hesta: I am Black Ops Head Hesta. I promise the users of this ship - *A flash picture is taken of the entire ship by one of the Suits* - A full reward of 400,000 Credits for the capture of the Ikebukuro III Slasher.

    *Her thumb is taken off of the button, and Hesta tosses the disc through the air and into Maarah's hands*

    Hesta: We cannot tell whether one individual is responsible, or whether he has trained a number of copycats. There cannot be "random" copycats, as the exact same blade is always used, and our re-enacters have found that they are all done with the same technique.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ In a Small Back-Alley: ]

    *Two young men creep through the flickering streetlamp light*

    Young Man #1: C'mon man...This place creeps me out...There's no way we can do this!

    Young Man #2: You #####! If we can catch the one who did it, we'll be able to turn him in and get the reward!

    Young Man #1: ...Yeah...400,000 big ones! We'll never have to work or steal ever again!

    *They pick up the pace, approaching a dead end a bit past a burned-out streetlamp*

    *A crumpled shape can be vaguely seen in the shadows*

    Young Man #2: ...Huh...I can't see...Crappy streetlamp.

    Young Man #1: C'mon! We gotta find the one who did it! They can't have gone -

    *ZZZTCH*

    *The streetlamp suddenly flickers back to life*

    Young Man #1: ...Fa...Fah...Faaah...Aaah...Aaaah...!

    Young Man #2: *Falls to his knees, violently wretching - Tears welling up at the blood below his hands*

    *The body is unrecognizable, the face tucked down and everything dyed crimson*

    *Both of the young men suddenly realize - Thanks to the position of the lamp up above - That a third shadow rests behind them*

    Young Man #2: Wh - Ggghhhk! *Finds an arm around his neck, before a quick movement rips his throat open*

    Young Man #1: You...You...! *Dodges the next cut* Hah!! *Throws a punch*

    ???: *Gets knocked back, stopped long enough for Young Man #1 to see their appearance*

    Young Man #1: ...Uuuh...! *Tries to throw another punch*

    *However, another slash rips his hand open*

    *At that moment, the lamp up above fizzles out again*

    Young Man #1: *Falls with his back against the wall*

    *As the slasher continues to hack at him, they fail to notice his hand moving*

    *Once the damage is done and the lamp up above stays out, the sound of footsteps leaving can be heard*

    Young Man #1: *Gasps and wheezes for a few moments, before falling silent*

    *It seems that the lamp is out for good - Leaving the night dark*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Docks, Outside the Ship: ]

    Hesta: There's been reports of another murder just tonight.

    *She half-closes her raised hand and turns her wrist repeatedly again*

    Hesta: Your help would be greatly appreciated.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ The ChatBox: ]

    *Yellow_Blink has logged on!*

    *MoodyBlues14 has logged on!*

    Yellow_Blink: We just got back.

    MoodyBlues14: Us too. We saw someone running, but couldn't see who it was.

    Yellow_Blink: We saw two guys going into the alley first. Whoever that was running, they had a weapon with them.

    MoodyBlues14: It looked like a chick. She had long hair and was really skinny.

    Yellow_Blink: Did you see her run? I think she had a skirt on, and she jumped a wire fence before anyone could get anywhere near!

    MoodyBlues14: Whoever she was, that had to have been at least one of the killers.

    *Saika has logged on!*

    Yellow_Blink: Are you okay?

    *Several moments pass without a reply*

    Yellow_Blink: Saika? You in there?

    *Saika has logged off*

    Yellow_Blink: What was that about?

    MoodyBlues14: Hey. You know Saika IRL, right?

    Yellow_Blink: Yeah, and we saw her way before the alley and the other girl. Plus, I know THAT girl couldn't have been her.

    MoodyBlues14: What do you mean by that?

    Yellow_Blink: Let's just say that Saika would turn WAY more heads if she went running full-tilt.

    MoodyBlues14: Oh.

    *A few moments pass*

    MoodyBlues14: Oh! Wow. Really?

    Yellow_Blink: Yeah. But more importantly, we passed her at the bakery.

    MoodyBlues14: Then she couldn't gave gotten past you guys...

    Yellow_Blink: Nope. Well, my guys are cleared outta there.

    MoodyBlues14: Mine too. Let's just keep to our bases while the heat's turned up.

    Yellow_Blink: Yeah. BTW, we've found an entrance to the old warehouse district that no one'd see us using.

    MoodyBlues14: Really? Where?

    Yellow_Blink: Nice try ####head! We don't want you Blue Squares rats in our house!

    MoodyBlues14: Haha! Like the Blue Squares would want anything to do with a dump run by the Yellow Scarves!

    Yellow_Blink: Hahaha! Stay cool, man. We'll have your back through this mess.

    MoodyBlues14: Thanks. You bozos can count on us to keep you out of trouble!

    Yellow_Blink: You never change!

    MoodyBlues14: As if you do!

    *Yellow_Blink has logged off*

    *MoodyBlues14 has logged off*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7444
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:05 pm

    *Osseron pulls out a pocket watch, watching as a red meter slowly fills with green, the green reaching full before Osseron grunts and closes the pocket watch*

    "Well, in any case My ship is restored to 50% combat efficiency. I shall follow your vessel with mine own if that is acceptable? I am most intrigued in the various members of this group. That and my allies have yet to call for me. If not then I'll let my ship continue powering up, win-win for me either way."

    *While he speaks, he pulls out a canister, sized about the size of C4 detonator, and with a red and green light resting above a single button, Osseron runs his thumb over the button in expectation*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8387
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:26 pm

    Blue draped herself over Crona causing K'theenya to jump up in disgruntlment "Hathket? That's a fun name! I say we go there."

    Resuming her more human form K'theenya shrugged at the girls "Well, I don't really care where we go. I have a friend I'd like to find, but it's hardly urgent, and I need to ask around to find her anyway." Spinning around she skulked towards Osseron with a fangy grin "Right. Tin can boy. Now, if you search around enough everything is heresy to someone. But, I don't much care. What I do care about is that blowing up this planet will hurt my little friend there. If you go through with it I will find out, I will make sure you're nearby when I tell her, and I will laugh as you get what's coming to you. Of course it would also be pleasant if it didn't come to that, yes?"
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7444
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:03 pm

    *Unfazed by K'theena's commentary, Osseron simply states*

    "As I told your friend, I tell you: I shall not destroy this world. I honor few things, but you may rest assured I will not double-cross you and destroy this world as soon as my vessel picks me up.

    I do find my ship more comfortable to travel in, as it has its own manufactoria to provide to my needs as well as having far more firepower and defense systems than your vessel. If anything I shall call it now, the reactor can handle charging while moving at this time."

    *As he finishes saying this, Osseron depresses the button, and the red light starts blinking for a minute before the green light activates. High above Osseron, a second sun seems to appear, an orange bubble 5 kilometers above ground forming as the device became active.*

    "Cynosensural field has been activated, planetary arrival with 1.06 G force...jump is green."

    *A few moments later a crack is heard as a wormhole appears and the battle-cruiser Dark Tide flies through it, the wormhole collapsing into nonexistence after its passing. The large vessel burns off some of its speed from the wormhole passing before coming to a landing somewhat close to the drunken Ferret.The drone fighter maintenance bay ramp opens downward after the ship comes to s stop*

    "Now then, I shall follow behind your vessel and I'll keep the Exterminatus cannon offlined while traveling with you if its use displeases you and yours."

    *He begins walking towards his ship, pausing to tweak something on one of the drones before going to a console in the bay and checking up on systems remotely*

    OOC: cynofield and Jump-In, only not stopped
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13520
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Nerf

    Post by Klak on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:40 pm

    OOS: Addy and KoN, see my last posts....on the last page(s). Since KoN is on hiatus, I'm putting the whole Ferox/Rahksha thing on hold. Comic book time, people. It does wonders.

    *the turret suddenly reforms*

    *it fires at the remaining bombers*

    *the damaged areas slowly begin to reform*

    ---

    *Meanwhile, Coro is sitting in his jail cell*

    Maxilos: "Strange you have not tried to escape yet."

    Coro: "I'm a metal behemoth. I can get out of here before you can blink. This whole time was a period of self-exile."

    *he grabs the Maxilos by the neck, and crushes it. The robot falls dead*

    *Coro uses his power over machines to cause a power outage*

    *he escapes in the darkness*

    ---

    *Klak's ships arrive on Corrantia*

    *More Malchiorian troop transport ships begin landing*

    *Klak steps out of one of them, leading a large group*

    Me: We have to do this quick. We're lucky the Corrantian governments don't consider this a declaration of war.

    *they begin charging towards the fortress while the turrets fire at them, killing many Malchiorians*

    *D-Klak leads another squadron of bombers. They destroy a turret*

    *Perseus and Nadle lead the Knights of the Keruvim towards the west side of the fortress*

    *turrets and gunmen begin firing at them*

    *Perseus grabs an enormous stone from the ground, and throws it at them*

    *they continue charging, and make it through one of the holes the bombers made*

    *Herd Stir tries to get through the closing hole, but is trapped*

    Herd Stir: "Go on without me!"

    ---

    *Xigneo grabs the recorder, and listens to its contents*

    Xigneo: "Corrantia. We must go to Corrantia!"

    *Angonce opens a portal for them, and nods*

    *Xigneo and his guards arrive at the fortress*

    Xigneo: "Commander! What is going on?"

    Commander: "They've bombed the fortress. She's repairing as we speak, but a force has entered. Another army is on its way."

    *Xigneo jumps out of the building, and runs into the courtyard. He charges into the battle against the Knights*


    OOS: I hope I'm not missing anyone. Don't kill Xigneo yet.



    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31365
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:22 pm

    *the ZFT aircraft carrier arrives in orbit of Corrantia, and dozens of troop ships land on the surface*

    *hundreds, maybe even thousands of troops run out of the ships, either on foot or in various vehicles*

    Armitage: Come on men! For freedom!

    *the troops charge towards the fortress walls, firing as they go, while fighters and bombers attack the turrets, and more troop ships land*

    -----

    *the ground shakes as two small meteors suddenly hit the ground*

    *Blackout and Overlord Blackout walk out of the craters*

    OB: You called?

    *the Blackouts take off and start firing and slashing at the guards on one of the walls*

    -----

    *a ship lands on Teruga Prime, and David Robert Jones walks out*

    Roodaka: Ah, Mr. Jones. What is your purpose in coming here?

    DRJ: I wish to see the Toa.

    *Jones is taken to wherever Helryx is*

    OOS: Waiting on Adrastos.....


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4025
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:17 am

    Maraah: I'm sure everyone else would be perfectly happy to take out this guy...

    *He smiles*

    Maraah: Especially for that sort of dough~

    *Kyoto walks out of the ship, down the ramp*

    Kyoto: Maraah, why aren't you dead ye-

    Maraah: Look, Kyoto, money~!

    *He shakes the disc around gleefully*

    Kyoto: Have they gassed you? That isn't money.

    *Maraah grins and plays back the recording*

    Kyoto: Well I'm in, whatever it is. We'll probably need Hoot or Kuu or that beegirl to do ANYTHING, though.

    Maraah: I'll get Kuu~

    *Kyoto sighs and turns to the group*

    Kyoto: Hello. Name's Kyoto~


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:35 am

    [ Idyllic Planet: ]

    Liz: Well...It's not a barrel of laughs, to be honest.

    Crona: ... *Has drifted off to sleep again, this time seemingly without any nightmares* ...

    Patti: *Sits next to her, eating the Granola bar that wasn't taken*

    Liz: We're ready to go when you all are.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Ikebukuro III Dock: ]

    Hesta: I am officer Hesta.

    *From her coat, she retrieves a small handheld device*

    *Once it's been placed into Kyoto's hands, Hesta continues*

    Hesta: This murderer seems to have no specific targets. Both genders, any race, any income...They and their possible copycats, for all appearances, seem to kill merely for the joy of it.

    *The corners of her lips tighten at that statement, and her eyes give a peculiar flicker*

    Hesta: ...That device has all of our data on the case so far. Good luck.

    *She turns and walks off, soon followed by the Suits*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Outside the Bar From Before: ]

    *A group of waiters are talking at the window*

    Waiter #1: Why is that girl always hanging around here? This is no place for a student to wander around, 'specially not a girl.

    Waiter #2: I'unno. She always seems to hover nearby, but never comes in. Wonder who those loaves are for, though...

    Waiter #3: Maaan. I wish she'd share her loaves with me. *Chuckle*

    Waiter #1: 'Kay see, comments like that are exactly why you're never sent to tables with cute girls.

    Waiter #4: He's a pervert, for sure, but look at the size of those -

    *SLAM*

    Waiter #2: Welp, here comes the silverback. Gird your loins and steel yourselves.

    Shizuo: *Stomps up to them, polishing a glass* What are you morons doing at the window when we have customers?

    Waiter #3: There's a girl from the school outside, and I've never seen such a big set of -

    *BAP*

    Waiter #3: Awch!! Why'd you have to hit me!? I'm only telling the truth!!

    Waiter #1: *Ignores him* Boss, the girl from before is outside, and it doesn't look like she's gonna leave.

    Shizuo: *Snarl* I swear, you mouthbreathers make me sick. If you're not working when I come back, the beatings'll start again.

    *As he storms outside, all of the waiters jump and go back to serving tables*

    *Outside, the girl they talked about jumps as Shizuo approaches*


    *She has a basket of bread loaves under one arm; apparently still fresh-baked*

    Shizuo: Why are you always loitering out here? Some thug could come by and pick you off with no problem.

    ???: Um...I...I just... *Ulp* I saw you protect a friend of mine...And...Heard that you never...Can afford bread from your favorite bakery...

    *As his glare remains fixed on her, she continues to stutter and shift under his gaze*

    ???: I...I...Just wanted...To...To thank you...And...And give you a gift in thanks too. *The last words tumble out*

    Shizuo: ... *Snarls again, rubbing the back of neck* You'd honestly risk your reputation being ruined for being outside of a bar or worse happening just for that?

    ???: Um...Um... *Simply offers the basket to him, starting to blush*

    Shizuo: ... *Takes the basket* ...What's your name, kid?

    ???: ...I'm...Sonohara Anri. *Bows politely before rushing off*

    Shizuo: ...? Guh. Girls in high school are such a pain.

    *He heads back in, basket in tow*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8387
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:34 pm

    Blue leaned over and shoved an arm over Liz's shoulder "Well it can't be that bad. After all, I'm not there yet!"

    Ferret groaned as she started herding everyone back on the ship "Yes, Blue I have faith in your ability that no matter how much of a hive of scum and villainy a place is when you arrive that it will somehow magically become worse."

    Blue gaped at her "Wow! And I thought you said you didn't understand how my powers work!"

    Ferret facepalmed "I was being sarcastic...K'theenya get ON!"

    With a shrug the ferretfox gave a last glare at Osseron and hopped on board her ship.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13520
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Rubberfruit

    Post by Klak on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:29 pm

    OOS: Where did they come from?
    Addy, see my last two posts.

    *the turrets shoot down one of the Malchiorian transport ships, and fire at one belonging to Armitage*

    *the fiery ships crash into the armies below*

    *inside the fortress, several planes begin flying out, and start shooting at the soldiers*

    *Klak shoots down one with a blast of light*

    Me: We need to push forward!

    *a large garrison of troops that was stationed outside of the fortress charges at everyone*

    *Jinx and another hundred Malchiorians from several different worlds take them on first*

    ---

    *one of the turrets fires an EMP at Overlord Blackout*

    *several soldiers begin firing at Blackout*

    *Xigneo continues fighting the Knights of the Keruvim on his end*

    *Nadle blasts away some soldiers with a power scream*

    *a dozen more begin taking on him*

    *Perseus and Lancer are pinned, unable to move up in the courtyard and help their fellow Knights*

    Lancer: "I have an idea."

    *he leaps into the air, and shoots several of the soldiers pinning them*

    Perseus: "Excellent!"

    *they continue the fight*

    ---

    *D-Klak and Abneris turn around and begin flying for another bombing run*

    ---
    *Helryx looks at David Robert Jones*

    DM Helryx: "Who are you? What do you want?"

    ---

    OOS: Hope I'm not intruding y'alls story lines.

    *a ship passes near K'theena, Osseron, and Crona's location*

    ???: "By order of the Army of the Great Beings, you are all wanted for questioning over the wanted fugitives "Ynot and Osseron", collaborators of the Rebel Alliance. Fail to comply, and you will face destruction!"


    ((This better not be getting too original)) See this for a glimpse of the ship. I might add more Marvel to counteract the DC though.


    _________________


    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31365
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:44 pm

    *Armitage's troops charge right into the garrison, taking them by surprise with the ferocity of their attack*

    -----

    *the EMP does not affect OB in any way*

    OB: Really? You thought I was a robot?!

    *OB flies towards the turret, and fires Nox blasts at it*

    *Blackout swoops down on the soldiers and starts slashing at them*

    -----

    *some soldiers on a dune buggy appear and start shooting at Xigneo*

    -----

    DRJ: My name is David Robert Jones. I am one of the leaders of the organization for which you now work.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7434
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:31 am

    Shaern: Wanted for being associated with Ynot? What else is new?

    Sonia: We taking them down from a far, or wait til they get in close?

    Shaern: As always, captains orders. *Looks to K'theeyna*
    ----

    *Ynot is flying through the void of space, looking for a planet with an Indigo Hue*

    Ynot: This really shouldn't be that hard! It's not like these guys are homeless!

    *A large indigo hammer smacks Ynot hard in the back, he shrugs it off like it was nothing*

    Ynot: I could be wrong though...

    ???: Who are you and why do you trespass in my jurisdiction?

    Ynot: Me? You are really going to make me do it again, aren't you?

    ???: I DEMAND YOUR NAME AND BUSINESS THIS INSTANT!

    *Smacks Ynot over the head with an indigo stick, it's top hollowed out and a glowing orb placed inside. Again, Ynot shirks it like a fly*

    Ynot: Fine. In darkest hour, on brightest deed, no entity will slow my creed. To have my name spoken by those it has not, quake in recognition, I AM YNOT!

    *As Ynot finishes his Oath, His rings begin glowing, Red, Orange, Yellow, Black, White, Violet, each sending their power into Ynot's blade, Ka-Oni-Santsu*

    Ynot: And now you shall face my improved technique. *He draws and readies his blade* Sora-o-Nenshō!
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4025
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:23 am

    *Kyoto stands there, silent for a moment*

    *After at least a minute of thinking, Kyoto returns to the ship*

    ~~~

    [Training floor: Combat training room]

    *The training room is seen as a massive circular room filled with different equipment to bring fighters to the very edge of their ability*

    *Scythe is seen gracefully flying above, obviously enjoying himself*

    *Several blade training dummies are deeply rooted to the floor with metal poles, but some seem to be oddly distorted with relentless blade strikes, the pole that was once holding the dummy up completely bent and battered*

    *The cause of these broken training dummies is completely obvious. What seems like a cloud of swinging and spinning blades can be seen constantly hacking and slashing at one of the fresh training dummies*

    *Maraah enters the room, hands in his deep, comfortable pockets. He immediately notices the havoc of swinging blades and steps closer*

    Maraah: Hey Kuu.

    *The blades immediately stop moving*

    *Slowly, very slowly, the swords, knives, and other weapons move to form a sort of "Armour" around what seems like a short Kernian female with a black tree-like pattern on her left cheek, and long, blue hair that is tied back into a ponytail*

    Kuu: *Speaks in a soft, monotonous voice* What.

    *She turns to look up slightly at Maraah to gain eye contact, her deep, red eyes proving to be quite intimidating*

    *Maraah steps back, and observes more thoroughly. She seems to have a spiked shield protecting her chest, and the weapons that cover her body are not only blades. With further inspection, she is seen to have a hammer on the front of both of her shins, and two battle axes on her back.

    Her waist is covered with flintlock pistols of different shapes and sizes, and on her forearms lay two shortswords, the blade ending at the tips of her fingers. There is more weapons on Kuu than anyone can count*

    Maraah: Uuuh... Well...

    *He plays back the recording from the disc in his hand*

    Kuu: *Is silent throughout the whole recording, staring at the disk*

    Maraah: ... Are you in?

    Kuu: Yes. Tell me when we're leaving.

    Maraah: *Is already backing towards the door* Alright, I will~!



    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:32 am

    [ Idyllic Planet: ]

    Crona: Guuuh... *Shivers*

    Liz: We can't let them attack this planet because of us.

    Ragnarok: *Pops out of Crona's back* If you can teleport us in, we'll easily be able to take over.

    Patti: Liz knows how to pilot a ship~! And I'm a better shot than she is~!

    Liz: ... *Sigh* Very well. If we can lure the ship away from the planet, then the four of us can take the ship over by force.

    Crona: ... *Looks up* ...I...I want to...Fight...I want to fight...

    Ragnarok: Let's hurry before it's too late.

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Ikebukuro III: ]

    Anri: *Walks below a number of flashing signs, eyes focused on her feet*

    *Abruptly, a young man rushes up to her - Breathless from running, apparently*


    Anri: Oh. Hello, Asaomi-san. What's got you in such a hurry? Is everything okay?

    Asaomi: First of all, I've told you to just call me Kida, Anri-chan~ We're friends, right?

    Anri: ...Right...Kida-san. Are you sure nothing's wrong?

    Kida: Unfortunately, I never said that. *Chuckle* Has nothing weird happened to you tonight?

    Anri: ...Well...There were a bunch of guys in yellow scarves. I thought one of them sounded kind of familiar, but...

    Kida: Ah, okay. Well, a lot of guys from school are in with those guys. They're probably just prowling around in an attempt to look tough to any other gangs nearby.

    Anri: Hm...Well, if you say so. *Smiles softly* Would you like to get something to eat?

    Kida: Would I ever! I'm starving, heh! *Grabs her hand*

    Anri: Uh? *Lets herself be dragged along, confused*

    Kida: There's a great restaurant I found! This way!

    Anri: Alright. *Goes along with a smile*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ The ChatBox: ]

    *MoodyBlues14 has logged on!*

    *Pure_Water_100% has logged on!*

    Pure_Water_100%: Man, did you see the girl Kida Masaomi was with?

    MoodyBlues14: You know I haven't been out in town. What about her?

    Pure_Water_100%: I swear, her ###s were huge!

    *A minute goes by with no reply to the statement*

    Pure_Water_100%: Dude, what's wrong?

    Pure_Water_100%: I thought you'd be excited!

    *Still, no reply is given for several moments*

    Pure_Water_100%: Dude, you're scaring me.

    Pure_Water_100%: You okay in there?

    MoodyBlues14: Sorry, sorry.

    MoodyBlues14: I was thinking about something.

    MoodyBlues14: Anywho. You get the little "present" I left for you?

    Pure_Water_100%: Ha ha ha! You know I did!! I'll put this baby to good use!!

    MoodyBlues14: Alright, just don't get yourself hurt, doofus.

    MoodyBlues14: Your mom'd -kill- me if she found out I gave that to you.

    Pure_Water_100%: Man, my mom even has -you- by the balls?

    MoodyBlues14: Sometimes, I think you underestimate that woman.

    MoodyBlues14: -You've- never had to see her -really- angry.

    MoodyBlues14: Especially because I'm supposed to watch out for you.

    Pure_Water_100%: Yeah, yeah, I know the story.

    *Kanra has logged on!*

    MoodyBlues14: Hey. Can I ask you something, Kanra?

    Kanra: Sure thing~! Shoot.

    MoodyBlues14: Do you know that girl we were talking about? Masaomi's friend?

    Kanra: Now why would I know that~?

    MoodyBlues14: You're the only girl on this Chatroom besides Saika.

    MoodyBlues14: Besides - What -don't- you know?

    Kanra: How flattering~

    Kanra: Well, I think her name's Sonohara Anri. But don't take my word for it.

    Kanra: Can't say I know her very well. But -all- of the -guys- wish they did~

    *A few moments go by with no reply from MoodyBlues14*

    Kanra: You thinking about something?

    Kanra: If you need to talk, I'm right here~

    MoodyBlues14: ...Do you think that this "Sonohara" girl could be Saika?

    Kanra: Now what makes you think that?

    Kanra: Oh~ Just because Yellow_Blink said Saika had~

    Kanra: And Pure_Water_100% said Sonohara-chan had~

    Kanra: Oh my! I shouldn't be talking to a perv like you!

    MoodyBlues14: See, you always turn this stuff around on anyone who wants to talk to you!

    MoodyBlues14: This is why no one comes to meet you in real life, Kanra-chan.

    Kanra: Oho~ That may be true, but let's just call it a~

    Kanra: Ha ha. "Defense Mechanism"~

    MoodyBlues14: Call it what you want.

    *Pure_Water_100% has logged off*

    MoodyBlues14: Huh. Wonder why he never wants to talk to you.

    Kanra: Probably intimidated~ A lot of guys are of me~

    MoodyBlues14: No wonder. Good night, Kanra.

    Kanra: Night-night~

    *MoodyBlues14 has logged off*

    Kanra: Kukuku. How fun.

    Kanra: And to think, it took a ship arriving and -not- the murders to start this cascade~

    Kanra: Ah well. Hesta-chan won't wait on me all night~

    *Kanra has logged off*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8387
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:50 pm

    Blue jerked up before diving behind Ferret "Coppers! They'll never take me alive!"

    Ferret looked disapprovingly down at the fuzzier feline "They're not after you, you moron."

    "Oh! That's right! Yay!"

    K'theenya pulled her hat down and grinned ferally "Well, then girls. I think it's time for us to show these people why we're awesome and they're not now isn't it?"
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7444
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:56 pm

    *On Osseron's ship*

    "Well then. I guess the only way out is through them. Run Reactor 115% for fifteen seconds, then route extra power to engines, get us up to their altitude, then angle 5 degrees up."

    *Osseron's ship orbits the new vessel, it's engines glowing hot as they worked to bring the battle-cruiser to the altitude of the frigate, before tilting upwards and beginning a slow spiraling accent to orbit*

    "Now, fire up the shields to 50% and open up with a light missile salvo, 1:1:1:1 ratio if you will. Top-Bottom guns set to EMP, I want their shields down ASAP!"

    *pausing to consider something, he finally nods and adds*

    "Launch the light drones as well, use them as an extra point-defense system on top of the usual."

    *From the belly of the ship, a swarm of missiles launch and begin flying towards the target, consisting of four different payloads: EMP, High-Explosive, Contained Plasma, and Fusion warheads

    The ship meanwhile begins to turn it's main weapons while glowing briefly as the shields power up, and a wing of drones begins orbiting the ship, on the lookout for any counter-attacks by the mystery ship*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:23 pm

    [ Drunken Ferret: ]

    Ragnarok: *Twitches and grunts repeatedly*

    Crona: *Chews on lower lip, corners of mouth tightening*

    Liz & Patti: *Both stay relatively calm*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Ikebukuro III: ]

    *Kida and Anri have just left the restaurant*

    *Before Anri has time to notice, they've started into a notably rundown part of the city*

    Kida: Hey, do you mind delivering some things off to Erika-tan? They're from Ryuugamine-kun and I have to check up with some friends~

    *He forces a large yellow envelope into Anri's hands and begins to briskly walk off*

    Anri: But, but Kida-san, Karisawa-san is so...So... *Cheeks heat up in the cold* ...Weird.

    Kida: Relax! It'll be fine! Besides, the old hotel she and her friends stay at will be nice and warm for when it snows tonight!

    Anri: Snow!? Kida-san, you said it would be getting warm tonight!!

    Kida: Sorry. I saw an urgent weather report that changed the prediction~! Make sure Erika-tan gets those pictures!

    *In no time, he's down a back-alley and out of sight*

    Anri: ... *Shivers, pulling jacket tighter as it gets colder abruptly* ...

    *With a dejected sigh, she continues on her way for a bit*

    *Eventually, she reaches a run-down, boarded-up hotel with a heavy door.

    *Before she can even knock, an older woman yanks the door in and open and lunges to hug her*


    Anri: K-K-Karisawa-san, why -

    Erika: Erika-tan~!

    Anri: ...Huh?

    Erika: Call me 'Erika-tan~!' It's cuter that way!

    Anri: ...? *Blinks slowly*

    Erika: Oh, no! We don't want to do any "cold scenes" yet! Hurry up, get inside!

    *She hurriedly drags Anri in by the wrist*

    Anri: *Groans in exasperation*
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13520
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:34 pm

    *the garrison applies equal force, proving to be more than a match to Armitage's forces*

    *Jinx's group helps Armitage in an attempt to provide equal footing*

    *Klak keeps fighting off some soldiers*

    Me: We have to united with Armitage! Otherwise, this operation is screwed!

    *a turret fires at them, injuring Klak and other soldiers*

    ---

    *the soldiers nod at each other*

    ???: "The distraction worked! Fire it all!"

    *several soldiers shoot at Overlord Blackout's heels (both of them)*

    *a missile is fired at him with this written on it: "An Extract of James Dean's awesomeness"*

    *the soldiers keep fighting off Blackout's troops*

    *Xigneo holds a shield up to the shoots, and leaps into the air, slashing at the necks of the dune buggy mooks*

    *Perseus summons a stone sword and takes down two soldiers*

    Lancer: "That guy over there looks important. *points at Xigneo*"

    Perseus: "I think he knew Klak once. That's.... Xigneo! He betrayed us!"

    *Nadle raises his arms, and some insects begin to come out of the ground*

    ---

    DM Helryx: "Interesting. I suppose you are here to confirm my allegiance and to confirm that the revelations this institution has revealed to me are true. Who are the other leaders?"

    ---

    *The Thanagarian ships dodges the missiles with ease, but is hit by the EMP*

    Thanagarian Ensign: "Shields are down!"

    Thanagarian Captain: "No matter. Keep firing at the enemy! The rest of you, prepare for space!"

    *the ship fires at Osseron's cockpit, while 4 Thanagarians suit up*

    OOS: My response to Addy is somewhere in the past two pages. Same with KoN!


    _________________


    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4025
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:02 am

    [ RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE ]

    *User: Shroom closes his laptop, unplugs it and walks away*


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7434
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 25
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:45 am

    *Ka-Oni-Santsu glows a radiant blue color, as if charging. Once the blade is glowing brightly, Ynot swings the blade horizontally, and a large blue bird swathed in flames erupts from it's arc. Each flap of it's flaming wings launch darts shaped like feathers*

    Ynot: Give up now before it strikes home, lantern, or you wont live to regret it.

    Indigo: NEVER!

    Ynot: I warned you.

    *The Bird strikes hard, enveloping the Lantern, exploding into a vibrant '+' on impact. Ynot looks at his blade*

    Ynot: I thought we agreed it'd be a 'Y'?

    *The leaps form his hand and slaps him, then returns to it's sheath. Ynot messages his between his eyes in frustration*

    Ynot: Tempered metal...

    *He fetches the ring left from the charred corpse of the Indigo Lantern*
    ----

    OOS: Just to be clear, when Ynot says 'Tempered metal' He's punning off of 'temperamental'
    ----

    Shaern: Sonia, you go stay and hit 'em low, I'm going to give them a WARM welcome. If you could, a boost please?

    Sonia: But of course.

    *Shaern runs and launches herself airborne with her flame jets, Sonia blasting her with a sonic pulse to add to her speed*

    Shaern: POOOOOONIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEES!

    *On her way up, she accelerates to the point at which a large circular cloud explodes horizontally, and a rainbow fallows her into the Ships hull*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:24 am

    [ Ikebukuro III, Rundown Hotel: ]

    Anri: *Has been dragged over to a table* Um?

    Erika: *Weighs the envelope* Too light to be manga...Too heavy to be printed fanfiction...

    *She carefully tears the envelope open with her thumbnail and slides a stack of small photos out*

    Erika: *Squeals in delight* They finally got here~! I knew I could depend on Kida-kun~!

    Anri: *Blinks slowly* Excuse me, Karisawa-san -

    Erika: Call me "Erika-tan~!" *Huffs in an almost offended manner*

    Anri: Um...Erika-tan, what are -

    Erika: EEEEE~! You're so cute when you say it like that!!

    *In an instant, she's whipped out a video camera from nowhere*

    Anri: *Flinches, blushing* What are you -

    Erika: Say it again! Really cute, just like before!!

    Anri: *Sighs in aggravation*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Ikebukuro III, A Shady Back-Alley: ]

    Hesta: *Steps cautiously beneath a streetlamp*

    *A figure can be seen standing nearby, keeping to the shadows*

    Hesta: ...Great. First I have to deal with that bizarre girl, and now another fool pops up.

    *She lays a hand on the handle of her pistol in clear warning*

    Hesta: Informant Orihara Izaya, you know very well no one else is here. Show yourself.

    *With a chuckle, the young man raises his hands appeasingly and steps into the light*


    Izaya: Terribly sorry. You just can't be too cautious, you know?

    Hesta: ... *Eventually takes hand off gun* You will be my second and last informant I'm interviewing. Here's the cash. *Tosses him a small box*

    Izaya: *Peeks inside, grins wider, and tucks the box away* Now, what do we say~?

    Hesta: *Eyes flicker* Spill your guts before I spill them for you.

    Izaya: Oh my! I was looking for a "Please," but that works too~ *Chuckle*

    *He takes out three sheets of paper, handing them over to Hesta*

    Hesta: *Looks through them* ...Katana...Love...Hypnosis...What is this, now?

    Izaya: It's the killer. A blade that drives its wielders mad with "love," driving them to kill for it, and can spread like an infection to others en masse.

    Hesta: You actually expect me to believe this drivel? *Eyes begin to slowly, but dangerously glow*

    Izaya: Now now. I worked hard to steal those files. Don't lose your head.

    Hesta: *Flinches back to normal, gripping at throat* ...B#####d. Well then. What's this sword's name?

    Izaya: Tsk tsk tsk. You gave me 500 credits. It took 2,000 just to pay off the thugs who had come into possession of those files. I won't give you the rest of the info until you bring me 1,500 more.

    Hesta: ...!! *Swiftly draws pistol and sends a shot right for Izaya's head* This isn't a game!!

    Izaya: *Easily dodges* Of course it is! I'm just not playing by your rules!

    *Agile like a cat, he leaps atop a trashcan and up to a fire escape*

    *Even as more shots pepper the fire escape, Izaya reaches the roof unharmed*

    *In moments, he's leapt and ran across two rooftops and is off*

    Hesta: ... *Stares after him for a while longer* ...

    *Soon, though, she leaves with the files*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ The Chatroom: ]

    *Yellow_Blink has logged on!*

    *Saika has logged on!*

    Yellow_Blink: Hey Saika. You doing okay?

    Saika: Yes...I'm just worried about Kanra. She hasn't logged on in a long time.

    Yellow_Blink: I heard she had to go meet someone and would be gone all night. Sounded like there were two people that needed to be "interviewed"; I saw some girl and some guy heading for the back alleys near the police station. I'm guessing that the girl with the snowcap was her.

    Saika: I see. Well, so long as she's not having any trouble, I'm relieved.

    *No reply is given for a while*

    Saika: Yellow_Blink? Yellow_Blink, are you okay?

    Yellow_Blink: Oh, yeah. Sorry.

    Yellow_Blink: Just got to thinking about something, nevermind.

    Saika: Ah...Well, I've got some errands I've got to run.

    Yellow_Blink: Gotcha. Seeya around!

    Saika: See you later.

    *Yellow_Blink has logged off!*

    *Saika has logged off!*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8387
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:53 pm

    K'theenya glanced at Blue "Cat, would you mind helping?"

    Blue looked thoughtful "I bet those guys have fun things. So, okay! Spreading her wings a soft pink flash enveloped the group, leaving the ship empty. They reappeared crammed into a storage closet on the enemy ship. With a swear and a kick Ferret knocked the door of the little room out, leaving them all too sort fall out.

    As soon as she was up, Ferret jumped over and picked up Blue by the scruff giving her a shake every now and then along with the lashing of her tail to emphasize her point. "You idiot! Why couldn't you only take the people who WANTED to go!? How is it even possible for you to still be alive!

    Instead of being upset by the rough treatment, Blue just smiled winningly. "Wow! Ferret's so smart! The bad guys are sure to find us extra quick from her drawing attention to us!"

    Ferret dropped Blue, her hands twitching a bit as if she was fighting the urge to place them around the other feline's neck.

    Not particularly wanting her friends to try and kill each other right now, K'theenya jumped between them and smiled winningly, passing her jug to Ferret who quickly took a deep pull of the astringent liquid. "Now, girls. Save the aggression for the enemy. THEN you can have a nice fight to the death, okay?"

    Mollified by the alcohol Ferret grunted before handing the jug back to K'theenya. Blue just shrugged.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7444
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:56 pm

    *On the Dark Tide, the enemy weapons splash onto the shields, the field glowing white before bursting like a bubble*

    "Hmmmm...shielding systems are down, and the Bridge is exposed....not a very decent way to capture someone.... well then, I might have a few choice words for them! Teleport me over, I feel like preserving the hull for now...Standby for boarding defense while I'm gone."

    *Osseron activates the ship's teleport, ending up right in front of K'theena's group!*

    "Well, fancy meeting you all here... shall we take a stroll to the enemy's bridge?" He asked with a gleam in his eyes and he hefted his power axe and powered up his conversion field generator...

    His Optical Mechandrite cracked open to reveal the muzzle, his utility mechandrite opened and closed in preparation of the fight to come, finally Osseron activates the axe's disruptor field, a blue halo appearing around the blade with a soft hum*


    Last edited by Srgt. Master on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:01 pm

    [ Enemy Ship: ]

    Crona: *Has converted Ragnarok back to his sword form*

    Patti: *Has Liz in gun form* Somethin' doesn't feel right...

    *Footsteps can be heard going down an adjacent hall*

    *Abruptly, muffled screams and thuds can be heard, followed by a sickening sklch*

    Patti: ...That dun sound good. *Takes Liz's safety off*

    Crona: *Shivers, left hand on right arm* ...! *Grips Ragnarok tighter*

    *Abruptly, the lights in the hall flicker dangerously, then stay dim*

    *A cheerful voice comes ringing through*

    ???: Think Creatively~!

    *Everyone suddenly has visions of the ship's walls turned to organs*

    *When they look at each other, their faces and bodies are hideously twisted and distorted*

    *Yet in an instant, the area is back to normal*

    ???: Ah, you all are so much fun~! I'll try not to break you~!

    Crona: *Is curled up in a ball, facing the wall* Guh! Guh! Guh! Agh!

    Patti: *Goes to try and comfort her* Not good.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8387
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:17 pm

    Blue and K'theenya both stood still, eyes wide, apparently frozen in shock before reaching over and high-fiving their faces turning to wide grins.

    Bouncing up and down excitedly Blue started yelling at the direction the voice seemed to be from "Dude! That was SO AWESOME! Can you do it again? No wait! Make everyone glow green and covered in pussy bloody sores! No! Everyone should be crazy bug human amalgamations with mutated uneven eyes! Oooh, ooh! How about make the wallks look like infinity so we're all enveloped by crushing existentionalism? Or making us think we're on fire! That'd be SO COOL!"

    K'theenya cackled merrily before adding her own two cents "That illusion was SUPER BOSS! I speak as an expert you know."

    Ferret, had been absently petting the wall since it had turned to organs a tear glimmering in her eye. Sniffling she wiped her nose on her sleeve "That reminds me...my poor innocent ravenous zombie horde. My poor poor babies...they didn't deserve to get blown uuuuup."
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:55 am

    [ Enemy Ship: ]

    Crona: *Rises up, gripping Ragnarok tightly*

    Patti: *Supports hir on shoulder* You okay, weird person~?

    Crona: ... *Nods slowly* Uh...Uh-huh... *Shiver*

    *Just as zie's about to move forward, however, Crona flinches back*

    *Across the entry into the next hallway, a woman could be seen fleeing in terror*

    *Suddenly, a burst of ethereal purple fog surges down the hall*

    *It bolts around randomly, before surging into Osseron's chest and out his back*

    *Shortly thereafter, it fades completely*

    *However, Osseron finds himself viewing his home planet again*

    *This time, he's forced to watch its corruption fully taking hold - Without being stopped by its destruction*

    *Thankfully, the illusion is broken shortly thereafter*

    ???: Hm. Seems you're made of stern stuff.

    *For a while, all goes quiet*

    ???: Move on ahead~

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Ikebukuro III, Rundown Hotel: ]

    Erika: *Still has video camera trained on Anri*

    Anri: E...Erika-tan? *Flinches at the next squeal*

    Erika: You're so~ cute when you say it like that!!

    Anri: Thank you...I suppose...Erika-tan, if I may ask -

    Erika: Oh right, the pictures. They're pictures I had taken of you in gym class.

    Anri: *Gasp* How - Wh - Wha - Who - !?

    Erika: Kida-kun knew a guy who knew a guy~ This will be invaluable for fanfiction research!!

    Anri: Um...What do you mean...? *Dreads the answer*

    Erika: I'm going to write some fanfiction~! I think I'll pair you with Mika-puu so -

    Anri: *Blushes hotly* No, no, you can't, that's -

    Erika: But you two are such a cute little shy couple~! Almost as cute as Iza-Iza and Shizu-Shizu with their bickering~

    *Abruptly, an older man walks in from another room and stops cold*


    Erika: Dotachin~! How nice of you to join us~! Look at the pictures I had taken~!

    Dotachin: *Sigh* Stop calling me that. More importantly, are you harassing Sonohara-san again?

    Anri: Um, Kadota-san...Y, you don't have to worry about it...

    Kadota: Sorry, but I'm the one who has to worry with lunatics like Karisawa running amok.

    Erika: We~ll...I suppose I could make these pictures disappear~

    Anri: Thank you, Kari - ...Erika-tan. That means a lo -

    Erika: Besides! I'll get lots of mileage off of this video~!

    Anri: No no no! *Covers face with hands*

    Kadota: Karisawa, stop screwing around.

    Erika: Alright, Dotachin~

    Kadota: *Sigh*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31365
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:21 am

    *many of Armitage's soldiers are killed, but the others fight on*

    *Armitage takes out a gun and shoots two enemies*

    Armitage: NO SURREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENDER!!!!!

    *bombers appear and attack the garrison*

    -----

    *Overlord Blackout's heels are hit, and he crashes into the ground*

    *antidermis begins to leak out of his armour, before he teleports away*

    Blackout: B#####ds! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!!!!

    *Blackout fires bolt of lightning after bolt of lightning at the soldiers*

    -----

    DRJ: Hm. You could say so. The other leaders of this organization are Makuta Blackout, and Great Being TPK.


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4025
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:25 am

    [Combat training room: ]

    *Many people go in and out of the room as the time passes, but Kuu stays, never tiring from her constant slashes*

    *Kuu seems to be waiting for that inevitable call for help*

    *Eventually, after some waiting, Maraah enters the room*

    Maraah: Kuu, everyone else is busy... And...

    *Kuu's weapons return to form her armour, and she turns to Maraah, expressionless*

    Kuu: Sure.

    Maraah: You'll go look for information with me?

    Kuu: Yeah.

    *Maraah obviously thought she would refuse, and then he would have an excuse to mess around by himself. He scratches his head, smiling slightly*

    Kuu: Let's go.

    *A pair of knifes spring up from the undersides of her shoes, and Kuu balances ontop of them, her toes at the end of the handles, and the blades firmly in the ground*

    *She walks quite naturally out of the doorway, as if the knives were extensions of her feet, and Maraah sees that the knives give the impression that Kuu is actually taller than him. He smirks and follows her*

    Maraah: *To himself* Straaaange girl~

    [Outside the ship: ]

    ~~~

    *Maraah and Kuu walk quickly down the ramp, each of them seemed to be occupied in their own thoughts*

    *They make their way into the city*





    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:35 am

    [ The Chatroom: ]

    *Kanra has logged on!*

    *MoodyBlues14 haa logged on!*

    MoodyBlues14: Hey, Kanra! Thought you'd be gone all night!

    Kanra: Well, I made it to a computer after all~ But I can't stay long.

    Kanra: There's lots of things to be taken care of~

    MoodyBlues14: Well, good luck. I have some business to wrap up myself.

    Kanra: Hope I get to see you later~

    MoodyBlues14: You too!

    *Kanra has logged off*

    *MoodyBlues14 has logged off*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Ikebukuro III: ]

    *As Kuu and Maraah walk, something about the city puts them on edge*

    *Suddenly, a girl in a snowcap can be seen beckoning to them from an alleyway*


    ???: ... *Gestures for them to follow her, making no noise* ...

    *She never once speaks*
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4025
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 20
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB

    Post by helo frens on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:17 am

    [Alleyway: ]

    *All of the flintlock pistols around Kuu's waist seem to load themselves*

    *She follows the girl wearing a snowcap, not moving anything to attack*

    Maraah: Uh-

    Kuu: Shh.

    *Maraah follows Kuu, returning to his relaxed state*





    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4598
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:42 am

    [ Ikebukuro III, Alleyway: ]

    *Soon, the girl brings them to a stop*

    ???: ... *Stays silent, apparently mute* ...

    *However, she begins shaking suspiciously*

    ???: ...Pfff...Hahaha! I can't keep this up~!

    *She runs over, shaking Maraah and Kuu's hands rapidly*

    *Somehow, Kuu's palpable intent to attack doesn't seem to frighten her in the least*

    ???: I'm Karima Mika. However, if you're who I think you are, I'm fine with Mika-chan~

    *Taking out a rapidly-vibrating cellphone, Mika checks on something before closing it again*

    Mika: Normally, I only give my information to Hesta-san~ But since you guys must be on a mission to capture the Slasher, I'll gladly help you out.

    *Once again bringing her cellphone out, Mika enters something in while speaking absently*

    Mika: I'll tell you what I can, but I can't afford to give all my secrets~ Not right away, at least.

    *She soon puts her cellphone away again and looks up; the scar around her neck is quite disconcerting, to say the least*

    Mika: If you head down to the old museum just three blocks down and a block around the corner, then tell them the password that only I or Hesta can give out, they'll give you the details on the root of the murders~

    *From her handbag, she produces a little napkin with a hastily-written scrawl on the corner*

    *Handing it to Kuu, it can be seen to say "Heartfelt" in tiny letters*

    Mika: Don't give it to anyone else. Protect that. No one can know about this that shouldn't.

    *Stopping short, she looks around - At the sound of footsteps approaching*

    Mika: These guys'll be no problem for you. I gotta make myself scarce.

    *With a wave goodbye and a shout of "Good luck!", she disappears down the alley*

    *Abruptly, several thugs emerge from the entrance of the alley and from doors at either side*

    *Some clearly contemplate going after the fleeing footsteps, but focus back on Kuu and Maraah*

    Thug Boss: Just tell us who that was, and you won't get hurt, doll.

    *He gives a wide grin, several teeth missing, to Kuu*

    *Several produce chains and lead pipes*

    ~ ~ ~

    [ Shaded Apartment: ]

    *All is dark save for a small pool of light beside a window*

    *Sat at one table, the informant that Hesta met - Izaya - Is engaged in some kind of game*

    *Though set on a chessboard, he's set up a number of Reversi pieces converging on a couple of Shogi pieces*

    Izaya: Hm hm hm...A bit unsophisticated, but I think this will work. I just need to see how these two will fare.

    *From a small laptop, he sees a shakey, grainy recording of the scene in the alley*

    Izaya: I wish this thing had sound...But it's my own fault for not asking that little nut's name when I first met her. Thankfully, she seems to hang around near the docks quite a lot - How lucky that she ran into these two~

    *On a separate part of the chessboard, Izaya places a white chess Queen surrounded by four small white Reversi pieces*

    *Elsewhere, he sets up two white Knights and a white Bishop*

    *Still elsewhere, he sets up a white King and a black King in close proximity to several matching Reversi pieces*

    Izaya: Hm hm hm...This city is so much fun. I have so many pieces to toy around with~

    *Chuckling a while longer, he turns back to the laptop's video*

    Izaya: Now...Twenty reasonably tough, armed thugs. Two bounty hunters of unknown capabilities.

    *Picking up a can of soda, he takes a drink and watches closely*

    Izaya: ...I love when new pieces enter the game.

    *Laughter bubbles up again*


    Last edited by Saika Zev on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3577
    Coins : 13520
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:07 am

    *the Thanagarians that were suiting up get out of the ship, and begin flying towards K'theenya's ship*

    *one of them lands on the cockpit, and begins swinging a halberd at it*

    *the Thanagarian ship continues firing*

    Thanagarian Captain: "I think I saw someone get in this one. We break through, and search the ship. Afterwards, we need reinforcements to search the planet below!"

    ---

    *some of the garrison members are killed, but more soldiers come out of the fortess*

    *Klak keeps fighting*

    Me: This is impossible! How are they so resourceful? This attack was not predictable..morale is low...HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!

    *he continues fighting the onslaught while more Malchiorians are slaughtered*

    Jinx: *up ahead, away from Klak and Armitage* "We need cover! There are mountains nearby."

    *a soldier stabs her in the shoulder, and she falls to the floor, unconscious*

    ---

    *several soldiers are killed by the lightning bolts, while others are resistant due to their armor*

    *they continue fighting the Knights and Blackout*

    *Protoman leaps into the air and onto one of Nadle's insects*

    Nadle: "I wish you good hunting!"

    *Nadle commands the insects, who seem to be gaining the upperhand over the soldiers. I would describe the rest, but it is pretty graphic*

    *Protoman rides his insect towards a building in the courtyard*

    *Perseus and Lancer begin dueling with Xigneo*

    ---

    DM Helryx: "I don't know either of them. But the name Blackout sounds familiar. What do you want me to do now?"


    _________________



    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:22 am