BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB

    Share
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:41 am

    [ Drunken Ferret: ]

    Ragnarok: Feh. If you only knew...

    Crona: *Gently strokes the underside of K'theenya's chin*

    *Zie seems much more at ease with K'theenya*

    Ragnarok: And where exactly are we headed based on your "pretty good idea?"

    *He sinks down to rest against Crona's shoulder*

    Crona: *Focuses on K'theenya*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7504
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:01 am

    *standing back up, he walks over to the navigation console*

    "Indeed I would like to know as well, I can input the navigation inputs for you, as well as optimize these systems.

    *He looks at the engineering station, double-takes, then rushes over to the console*

    "Omnissiah alone knows how this power-management system can feed power to everything with the mess it's doing right now! This must be corrected at once!"

    *begins manipulating the console in a blur, various minor mechandrites slithering out of his sleeves like metal-plated snakes to allow him to control three different stations at once. After a few seconds of this, he retracts the mechandrites back into his robes with a relieved sigh*

    "There, now the engines have gained 12.836% thrust as well as lowering consumption by 13.2735%, Power core output is up by 10.87%...not to mention the life support systems will work 5.232% more efficiently."

    *Turning back he to the group he rubs the back of his head while eye-smiling*

    "Sorry, I can't stand inefficiency in machines...any-who where were we going towards again?"
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7494
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:18 am

    *Ynot's eye twitches far off in space*

    Ynot: I get the feeling someone, somewhere just insulted me.

    ???: I suggest you deal with that later, Lantern of many colors.

    Ynot: Took you long enough. So, let us see what the White Lantern looks like.

    *Ynot turns to see a grotesque slimy green creature in a white suit, with an Emblem of a radiating triangle on his chest*

    Ynot: Hmm, not what I expected. Oh well, easy pickings.

    *Aura hovers above the Lantern*

    Ynot: Any last words?

    Swamp Thing: I have heard of your exploits. You are over confident in that you will bea..

    *A Tempest arrow is through his head before he can finish*

    Ynot: I am never over confident.

    *His head reforms, giving off a stench of bust methane*

    ST: Oh, how wrong you are.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:28 am

    Ferret: "...really considering last I checked fluffy over there couldn't drive a spaceship it's impressive they got here at all. And, of course I know. He's on a nice little planet a few systems over with a nice peaceful culture, and not much in the way of government."
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:30 am

    [ Drunken Ferret: ]

    Ragnarok: Sounds boring. *Snort*

    Crona: ... *Seems to be nodding off while petting K'theenya* ...

    *Hir smile grows just a bit*
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7504
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:33 am

    *Shaking his head,Osseron looks over to Ferret*

    "Peaceful? Hump. There is no peace, only war in these times. At least where I come from."

    *walking back to where Crona K'theena and Ragnarok are, Osseron gets comfortable on the wall*

    "Anywho, I think I might join the pink-haired one for a quick rest, I haven't 'sleep' in about 25 cycles, and it's starting to wear on my systems..."

    *He settles down and begins to nod off, however his optical mechandrite looks from person to person as Osseron 'sleeps'*
    avatar
    SageOfMagic
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Coins : 2186
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-11-06
    Age : 27

    Re: BZPB

    Post by SageOfMagic on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:52 am

    Sure enough, Orpheus was exactly where Ferret had left him on a quiet little planet littered with peaceful, yet rather disorganized creatures. And it was this disorganization that Orpheus had immediately set out to correct! The man made zombie felt it was his duty to help these poor inhabitants and had been rather busy setting up an entire system for them to live by. It was rather successful too. Oh wouldn't Ferret be so thrilled with his accomplishments! He could only hope the catgirl didn't get into too much trouble without him around.

    He had no idea what she'd do without him. He, personally, owed a lot to her seeing as her experiments still kept him functional. He'd almost completely rotted away to nothing before the two had met. The least he could do was keep her organized and TRY to keep her out of trouble.

    Little did he know that she was headed his way that very moment. Nor was he very much aware of another presence lurking in the shadows and watching his every move.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:16 am

    K'theenya yawns a bit and closes her eyes falling asleep since that's what everyone else seems to be doing.

    Ferret turns around and punches in the coordinates and settles back for the drive.

    After a few hours they arrive at their destination. As she lands the ship it is revealed to be a downright idyllic world covered in pretty green fields and blue rivers. "Alright everybody. We're here!"
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:20 am

    Crona: *Remains conked out*

    Ragnarok: *Emerges from hir back* Feh. *Smacks hir on the back of the head*

    Crona: Ngh! *Flinches awake, before gazing around blearily* Wha...? Where are we...?

    Ragnarok: Apparently, we're where the Cat-Freak's bum-chum has taken up residence. *Snort* I can tell it's a dump already.

    Crona: ... *Gazes down at K'theenya* ... *Whisper* ...Please...Don't...Don't let me be found...

    Ragnarok: Relax, Useless Crona. You can handle yourself, and now, you have them.

    *He forms a rudimentary thumb and hooks it towards the others*

    Crona: ...Yeah... *Gently lifts K'theenya up*

    *Zie stands, looking to the others*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:26 am

    With a squeak K'theenya looks up and licks Crona under the chin.

    Ferret gave Ragnarok a slow look "Yes, exactly. Where I left my minion. Hopefully he didn't manage to get into too much trouble. Besides, I seriously doubt anyone could find you here. There's a reason why I chose it."
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:29 am

    Crona: ... *Smiles slightly* ...

    *Zie gently strokes K'theenya's ears once again*

    Ragnarok: Yeah, yeah. That's exactly what they told us about Cathabol before everyone but us left the hotel and it was burned down in an attempt to kill Crona. Not to mention what they said about the planet where they sent Crona right into a giant beast's den. Twice. In one day. Because the little snot never listens to me.

    Crona: *Tries to ignore Ragnarok* ... *Snuggles K'theenya close to hir chest*

    Ragnarok: Fuu~n. So. What now Cat-Freak?
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7494
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:33 am

    Ynot: Oh goodie, a regenerator. Give me a sec...

    *Aura pulls the ring off SuperZombie's hand, stashing it away, Super zombie promptly disintegrates*

    Ynot: Okay then, let's go.

    WL: How about we make things interesting?

    Ynot: How so?

    WL: A magical wager. You offer up all the rings you have collected, I offer up My ring and Claw that can teleport you ANYWHERE

    Ynot: I can do that already.

    WL: How about an orb that spews forth a torrent of water?

    Ynot: One of my swords can do that, and more.

    *WL is getting annoyed*

    WL: Okay, an hour glass that can travel time?

    Ynot: I have a cube that can.

    Wl: -.-; Okay...obviously you can fly...What about a plaque that can allow you to speak any language?

    Ynot: Got a mask that can do that.

    WL: Hmm, only other one I have is a cloak that makes you invisible.

    Ynot: Hmm, now that is something I CAN'T do.

    WL: >.<; REALLY? THAT is the only one? What ever, fine! My Ring and Shroud of Shadows against your Lantern Ring collection.

    Ynot: Alright. Since you choose the prize, I'll choose the competition. A simple game of Chess will suffice.

    WL: Agreed. LET'S GO, XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!

    *Space distorts around the two, until they are both standing still as statues on a black and white Chess board. On Swamp Thing's Side, there are various Lanterns as his Pawns, bishops, Knights, Rooks, and Queen. Ynot is flanked by the Anima and Idiotas fulfilling the same rolls. Each participant is their own King*
    avatar
    SageOfMagic
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Coins : 2186
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-11-06
    Age : 27

    Re: BZPB

    Post by SageOfMagic on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:37 am

    Orpheus had yet to be made aware of their presence, just far enough away not to be alerted by the din of the ship but close enough to be found if they really looked. At the moment he was rather focused in cleaning up various pieces of litter. Couldn't go living on a planet that was FILTHY. Heaven forbid that! The little creatures, lemur like in their structure, were more than happy to aid in this task before catching the subtle noise of new visitors and taking off.

    "Hmm? Where are you all off to?" He spared a glance around but couldn't see anything amiss...although there was an odd flicker of a shadow that caused him to step back. "A-ah...hello? Is anyone there?" Another shadow at the corner of his eye. "Miss...Miss Ferret...?"

    Just then he felt something wrap around his leg, causing him to panic. "LET GO OF ME!"
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:53 am

    Ragnarok: *Head jerks upward*

    Crona: *Flinch* R-R-R-R-Ragnarok, what do you...?

    Ragnarok: I smell fear. Someone's shouting. "Let go of me," he says.

    *A toothy grin spreads on his face, as thick black "drool" seeps between his teeth*

    Ragnarok: Looks like something interesting is happening after all.

    Crona: ... *Holds K'theenya tight* ...Guuuh...
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:03 am

    Ferret's ears twitch and she grimaces as she hears the shouting and leaps into the shadow of the spaceship emerging where Orph is, kicking his attacker. "PHOBOS YOU GLORIFIED SCRAP OF COTTON. WE DISCUSSED THIS. I WILL LIGHT YOU ON FIRE IF YOU DON'T PLAY NICE WITH YOUR BROTHER RIGHT NOW."
    avatar
    SageOfMagic
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Coins : 2186
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-11-06
    Age : 27

    Re: BZPB

    Post by SageOfMagic on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:18 am

    With a hiss Phobos released Orpheus, backing quickly away from Ferret with his claws fully extended. He said nothing, but simply stood there in a defensive pose, ready to fight if she so much as stepped near him. The whisps on the end of his clothes lashed out angrily, showing that for the moment he was locked in 'self defense' mode.

    Orpheus on the other hand had darted behind Ferret. "M-Miss Ferret! Oh thank goodness! Order him to stop it! How did he even get here..!?"
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:25 am

    Ferret crosses her arms menacingly at Phobos "Now, mister you'll cut that out right now. Repairing Orph takes forever. AS YOU WELL KNOW. Now tell me what you're doing attacking him in the first place."
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7494
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:28 am

    Shaern: Fire? Can I do fire?

    Sonia: Shoosh, you.. Obviously this isn't a moment for you to be talking.
    ----

    *The chess game begins, each player moving a single pawn*

    Ynot: Hmm. Interesting.

    *Ynot moves his Queen, ST his rook*

    Ynot: Hmph, rookie.

    *Ynot moves his bishop, ST another Pawn*

    Ynot: You are making this to easy.

    ST: What do you mean?

    Ynot: You'll see.

    *Ynot moves his Bishop one more time and declares Checkmate*

    SL: What? How can this be?

    Ynot: You underestimated my intelligence.

    *The white ring and Shroud of Shadows fly to Ynot, and SL slumps to the ground*

    Ynot: Two more down.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:30 am

    Ragnarok: Feh. False alarm. Feh!

    Crona: Th...That's horrible...W...Why would you want him...To...To actually...Be in danger?

    *BAP*

    Crona: Awch... *Rubs at hir head, crestfallen once again*

    Ragnarok: Because we still need to grow stronger, after Mom confiscated all those Souls for research. I'll need about 57 more before I can return to normal, and I'm getting tired of this sh!tty pathetic form.

    Crona: ...A...Alright...I'll...T...Try to...Return...Return you...To normal...A, as soon as I can...

    Ragnarok: *Tugs on hir ears* Damn skippy you will, or I'll show everyone your - !!

    Crona: Nooo~ Stop it~ Stoppit~ You're being mean...Stoppit...

    Ragnarok: *Pulls away* Feh. Already bored again.

    Crona: ... *Hugs K'theenya gently* ...
    avatar
    SageOfMagic
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Coins : 2186
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-11-06
    Age : 27

    Re: BZPB

    Post by SageOfMagic on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:43 am

    Phobos seemed reluctant to listen at first, still glaring down at the cat girl before retracting his claws. His expression was forever set in that glare. "Order...will stop..." He simply stood there now. It seemed he wasn't going to explain why he was attacking the other, even if given the order to tell. Although he did still seem rather irritated, judging off the continued lashing of the whisps of his clothes.

    Orpheus had taken this time to relax a little, looking over the catgirl with some interest. "Well...good thing you came when you did. Did everything go well? You remembered to eat right? Healthy things, I hope. And remembered to take all your things? You didn't go hanging out with the wrong crowd, did you?" Back to his usual nagging self. It was only a matter of time.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7504
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:50 pm

    *Walking up to the group from the ship, Osseron lowered his Omnissian axe when he saw the thing stand down.*

    "So these are the beings you wanted to come for? I see."

    *Noticing Ragnarok's comment he looked at the thing, hands tightening ever-so-slightly before making himself loosen his grip on the axe*

    "So you truly are a daemon then...however I didn't detect any taint of the warp though...I might stick around you longer than I originally intended in order to understand how such a thing is possible...

    If it is okay with you that is, Crona. I wouldn't want to interfere too much."

    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:58 pm

    Crona: ...Okay...

    Ragnarok: I mostly eat Kishin Eggs, anyway.

    Crona: Y...Yes...They're a...Threat...To all life...Anyway...

    Ragnarok: And Useless Crona doesn't have the heart for mass murder, anyway. Can't believe I'm fused to this wuss.

    Crona: ... *Pats K'theenya on the head* ...

    *Zie sighs quietly*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:07 am

    Ferret shrugs her tail lashing a bit in irritation "I only thought the human looking one was around. Puppet boy over there is just a bonus. Don't be offended by his glaring. That's the only expression I've ever seen him make. And, sure Orph. I'm only travelling with such bastions of morality as a perpetually drunken fox spirit, the fused together duo who appear to only function by virtue of being far enough apart in turns of obnoxiousness and weenieness that it averages out, a pyromaniac, whatever it is the other one does, and...okay the guy seems alright so far. Really though considering my luck it's only a matter of time before something comes up."
    avatar
    SageOfMagic
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Coins : 2186
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-11-06
    Age : 27

    Re: BZPB

    Post by SageOfMagic on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:36 am

    At the sight of the axe, Phobos' glare seemed to turn from Ferret to Osseron. He kept his claws drawn, but he did give subtle hints of unease.

    Orph didn't seem any happier about Ferret's company, looking them over. "Where DO you pick up these people!? "
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:29 am

    Crona: ... *Continues to hug on K'theenya* ...

    Ragnarok: Hey, watch your mouth, you prettified corpse!! You might end up missing a few more organs for little comments like that!!

    Crona: R...R...Ragnarok...Please...Don...Don't start fights...Pl...Please...?

    Ragnarok: You are so lame. *Huff* Whatever. I'm hungry.

    Crona: ... *Tries to ignore stomach rumbling* ...
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7504
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:34 am

    *de-activating the axe's disruptor field, Osseron takes a more relaxed stance and begins digging in his robes and pouches with his free hand for something*

    "I was 'picked up' after my ship shut down from blowing up a planet. sadly my power-core didn't compensate too well for firing a planet-killer shell. With time I'll return to it. now where did I leave my auspex? ahh here we go!"

    *Pulling out his auspex, he tinkers with the various sensors until the screen lights up*

    "Now then I will just do a quick scan just to check something..."

    *He waves the sensors at the puppet and humanoid, focusing on the screen. after a few seconds he nods and puts away the auspex*

    "Done. Once again the taint of the warp is none existent. Seems like Humanity's best bet was to leave the galaxy then...interesting. Now then, shall we leave this planet? I have the growing urge to bring my ship here and declaring exterminatus, power core be fraked or otherwise!"

    *As he turns back to the ship, he digs out a candy and eats it, then tosses one to Ragnarok and Crona as he passes by*
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:57 am

    Ragnarok: Yeah!! *Snatches the candy*

    *However, he stops to gaze down at it, and looks over to Crona*

    Ragnarok: ...Feh. I'm sick of sweets anyway. I'd rather fill up on a Kishin Egg or summat.

    *Grabbing hir hand, Ragnarok forces the candy into Crona's grasp*

    Ragnarok: If you starve, I'll bite it, too. Besides - You could prolly use some sugar. You're too sleepy and boring.

    Crona: ...Th...Tha...Than...Thaaan... *Sniffle* Oogh...Th...Than...Thank...Th...Th...Awch.

    Ragnarok: *Double-fist noogies* Spit it out!! Stop being so meek for no reason!!

    Crona: Uuugh...Thank you, Ragnarok...I'm...I'm glad...To...

    Ragnarok: *Tugs on hir hair idly* Glad to what?

    Crona: ...To have...You...For...My...My Demon Weapon...

    Ragnarok: ...You're really weird, you doofus.

    *He retreats into Crona's back*

    Crona: ... *Unwraps the candy* ...

    *As zie chews it, Crona holds K'theenya closer still*

    *Hir face blushes a bit*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7494
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:15 am

    *Ynot finds himself on a violet planet, Zamaron*

    Ynot: Hmm, it's quiet.

    *A high pitched voice speaks behind him*

    ???: I suppose you are going to say 'too quiet' next?

    *Ynot is whip kicked into unconsciousness, before he goes, he hears a mocking, 'heh, MEN!'*
    ----

    *When Ynot awakes, he is bound, his rings and sword removed*

    Ynot: Uuuurgh, what happened?

    *The same voice from before speaks up as he comes to*

    ???: What happened is you appeared in front of my training class, like a typical MAN.

    *As Ynot's sight comes back into focus, he sees a myriad of women in violet outfits of varying styles, from scantly clad to elegant dresses, with only a small starburst on them and the shade being the same*

    Ynot: And who, might I ask, URK!

    *Ynot has a Violet fist i his stomach before he can finish*

    ???: You will not speak unless we request it!

    *Ynot looks around*

    Ynot: You the leader?

    *Gets another blow*

    ???: Yes, I am. As I said before, you will not SPEAK.

    Ynot: Alright, this is getting irritating

    *Ynot shifts blades on his arms, cutting the restraints, then again on his legs*

    Ynot: I will make this clear right now. You have angered a VERY powerful 'man'. Now, I don't normally hit those of lower ability than I, but you have driven me to the far reaches of my restraint. I will ask you ONCE, where are my things?
    avatar
    Adrastos
    Our Contrarian

    Posts : 512
    Coins : 2072
    Reputation : -981
    Join date : 2010-11-09
    Age : 20
    Location : England, UK

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Adrastos on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:41 am

    OOS: Sorry for not posting, GCSE's eat a lot of my time. Razz

    Admiral: *Notices ship moving backwards.* Huh? Ra..? *Pauses a few seconds.* PREPARE TO LAND! I WANT THIS PLANET WHOLE!

    *The ships all increase their engine speed and head closer to Ailyb-Gypte.*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:09 am

    Ferret looks behind her at the zombie smiling sweetly "Orph, dear, don't be judgemental. It's bad on you. Besides technically they picked me up after blowing up the planet I was on. It's the fuzzy one's ship after all. I'm sure there will be plenty of things for you to clean there." With a grimmer expression she studied the puppet "Phobos, you ARE welcome to come along too, but you can't try and kill anyone with your creepy shadow tentacles unless they actually attack you...in a way that will hurt you. There's just not room for that kind of fracas."

    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7494
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:51 am

    ???: You will learn nothing from me.

    Ynot: Okay then. I gave you fair warning.

    *He puts his hands together and touches the ground, a bright light emits from everything on the ground*

    Ynot: Now, face my wrath.

    ???: And WHO. ARE. YOU?

    Ynot: In darkest hour, on brightest deed, on entity will slow my creed. To have my name spoken by those it has not, quake in recognition...

    *The area erupts with numerous spires surrounding all of the Lanterns*

    Ynot: I AM YNOT!
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13585
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:16 pm

    OOS: I hope DRJ can post one of these days, if he has times. :3 And it's okay Addy, and KoN.

    Rahksha: "The object in question sounds familiar. And so does the name Trantoshen. But I cannot seem to remember information on either. Enlighten me, Jarvis."

    ---

    *ships begin flying out of the planet and fire at the human fleet*


    _________________


    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:30 pm

    [ Elsewhere on the Idyllic Planet: ]

    *A couple of girls pile out of a smoking clunker of a spacecraft*

    *Their appearance is exactly like the following image, save for being covered in soot and wheezing: *


    Shorter Sister: Liz~! That guy said this ship would last us all the way here with no problem~!

    Liz: *Cough* *Cough* I know, Patti. I know.

    Patti: That meanie! I'll blow out his kneecaps!!

    Liz: No, that's not okay, Patti. We just need to confirm the Demon Sword's location and whether it's a threat. Once we do that, we can do whatever we want until the next mission.

    Patti: Sweet~! I wanna get some food~! I'll get barbecue and fried chicken and soup and bagels and a reuben or six and some pie and some cake and...

    Liz: *Mostly ignores her and thinks to herself* I'm sure the Demon Sword could see that crash from a mile away...Well, it doesn't know who we are. We might still be able to get the jump on them. And even then, we don't have to kill them if they don't prove to be a threat or anyth - Gwah!! *Flails as something jabs into her ribs*

    Patti: Hey Liz~! You look like you're thinking hard~! Are you hungry? I am~! Let's get something to eat~! *Grabs Liz by the hand and drags her off*

    Liz: *Sigh* Patti, do you even know where we're going? We've never been to this planet before.

    Patti: If we go far enough in one direction, we'll find food somewhere~!

    Liz: ...I'm not even going to go into how many flaws are in that logic.

    Patti: I think I smell something~! *Speeds up*

    Liz: *Trails along with another sigh*

    ~ ~ ~

    Crona: *Saw the burning streak of the ship crashing far off*

    Ragnarok: *Peeks out from behind hir* They're coming our way...But they don't look like a threat.

    Crona: S...Sh, sh...Should we just...Let them...Walk up to...To us...?

    Ragnarok: Eh, sure. I mean, yeah. No problem. We'll be fine.

    *With a yawn, he retreats into Crona's back again*

    Crona: ... *Tries not to be anymore conspicuous than usual* ...

    *Hir grip on K'theenya tightens slightly*
    avatar
    SageOfMagic
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Coins : 2186
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-11-06
    Age : 27

    Re: BZPB

    Post by SageOfMagic on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:05 pm

    Orpheus just took on a startled expression, moving closer to Ferret while eying Ragnarok a little. "I am not a corpse! And I ask you refrain from calling me one!" He looked back to the catgirl. "You were on a planet that blew UP?! Miss Ferret what have I told you about being more careful!? And I am not some sort of servant you can order to just clean like that will solve everything! Honestly! I hope you haven't picked up on any of their manners..." He'd muttered the last line quietly to himself, hoping no one else had heard.

    Phobos on the other hand had focused all his attention on Osseron. Even if the man had 'relaxed', he was not at all thrilled with being scanned over by his little device. His information was his OWN unless he willingly parted with it. While he had heard Ferret's words, he chose not to acknowledge them as he stalked off after the man.
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7504
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:22 pm

    *With a buzz Osseron's Optical mechandrite fixes upon the puppet being, it's lens zooming in as the puppet approached him*

    *Stopping at the feet of the boarding ramp, Osseron turns around slowly, his hand reaching into his robes and activating the conversion field generator before pulling out another candy. His free hand reaches back into his robe and pulls out a large censer, activating the incense-burner and swinging it back and forth to build up the sweet-smelling smoke*

    *In Binary chatter [to the 'unblessed' this sounds like static or dail-up noise].*

    Accept my gift of Light, Oh child of the Omnissiah, and be whole once again.

    *in Common*

    "I must pay my observances now, if you would mind giving me a little area."

    *He proceeds with his ritual, slowly walking a circle around the ship while chanting in binary and wafting smoke towards the hull...The Optical Mechandrite never letting the puppet out of its sight though*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:40 am

    Ferret absently scratched an ear starting to pay more attention to what's going on in the distance then right in front of her. "Well obviously I left before it did blow up now didn't I? Besides I thought you liked cleaning. It's not like you have to if you don't want to."

    Squinting and adjusting her glasses in an attempt to be able to see in the distance better she starts to drift a bit in the general direction of the wreckage "Maybe we should check that out? This planet is pretty unnotable in every way, so unless they're after one of us specifically they could be in trouble."
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:29 am

    Crona: *Flinch* ...!

    *Abruptly, the two girls emerge over a grassy knoll*

    Patti: There it is!! The Demon Sword!! Our tracker was right after all~ You should have listened to me, Sis~!

    Liz: ...You were looking specifically for food and you know it. Anyways, we don't know that -

    Patti: C'mon!! We hafta attack now!! *Grabs for Liz's hand again*

    *BAP*

    Patti: *Sulks, rubbing head* Why'dja do that~? *Huff*

    Liz: We can't afford to pick a fight when we're not sure if we can win. Besides - The Demon Sword hasn't officially been added to the list. If we attack, we'll only pay for it later.

    Patti: ... *Huffs again* Then what're we s'posed to do!? What's the point of finding the target if we can't at least knock their heads a widdle bit!?

    Liz: ...Just gimme a minute, Patti. And don't attack. *Grabs Patti's collar* And don't wander off.

    Patti: Pfff. You're being such a killjoy~! *Sits down with a huff*

    Liz: I swear, sometimes I can't help but wonder whether you're really only two years younger than me...

    *Meanwhile, Ragnarok has peeked out again to stare at the two girls*

    Ragnarok: ...So. From what they're saying, they don't intend to attack us. Yet.

    Crona: ... *Hugs K'theenya tightly* ...Uuuuuh...Wah.

    *Zie rubs at the spot where Ragnarok hit hir head - Again*

    Ragnarok: Get ahold of yourself. We're not in danger for now, so just don't have a fit.

    Crona: ... *Nods and tries to comfort the smarting bump on head* ...

    Liz & Patti: *Just stare Crona and Ragnarok down*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7494
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:54 am

    *Behind Liz and Patti, Shaern is behind them with a fireball for light*

    Shaern: Hulloooooooooo?
    -----

    *Ynot looks through all his prisoners, finding one he impaled, he takes the wring from their corpse*

    Ynot: Hmm, didn't MEAN to do that, but, like I said, more power than I can control when agitated.

    *He returns to the leader of the Femme Fatales*

    Ynot: Now, I'm free, you are imprisoned in a much less escapable situation. I can easily impale you like the unfortunate soul down the lane. I will ask one last time, then I kill your corp and desecrate your world. What will it be?

    ???: *Sigh* Fine. They are in the tower. Be gentle.

    Ynot: I never did catch your name.

    ???: Dianna.

    Ynot: Meh, I was expecting something a little more Wondrous.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:04 am

    [ Atop the Grassy Knoll: ]

    Liz: ...Okay. Now you can attack, Patti. But just the creep behin -

    Patti: *Grabs Liz by the arm, causing her to erupt into a bright glow and start to change shape*

    *Once the light fades, it can be seen that Liz has become a chrome-plated, heavy-calibre pistol*

    Patti: *Gives a wide-eyed, murderous grin at Shaern* Sowwy. *Raises pistol*

    *A flurry of gunshots go off as Patti laughs maniacally - Causing bullets to -just- graze each of Shaern's limbs*

    Patti: Ready for me to go for the killshot now? *Cackle*

    Liz: *Sigh* You know, if she was really going to kill us, you'd have just given her a clear openin -

    Patti: *Points Liz at the ground, yelling in a whiney voice* I'M HUNGRY~~~!!

    Liz: God. Yeah, sure. Nevermind, Patti. *The distinct sound of a facepalm comes from the pistol*

    Patti: HUN~GRY!! HUN~GRY!! HUN~GRY!! HUN~GRY!! *Fires Liz randomly into the air*

    Liz: Patti, I've told you not to fire up at the sky like that!!

    Crona: ... *Shivers uncontrollably, face distorted with terror*

    Ragnarok: Anyone got a snack for the lunatic with a gun?

    Patti: *Has taken to firing at far-off rocks*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:32 am

    Ferret's tail frizzes out from all the chaos "Will you STOP firing randomly if I give you something to eat?" Muttering to herself about psychotic demon puppets and crazy wereguns she digs around in her pockets before coming up with a somewhat squashed peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a half-eaten bag of trail mix, and a couple of granola bars. "Seriously, I do have food. Just ask before getting all worked up."

    K'theenya, for her part had shifted herself so that she was curled protectively over Crona's shoulders like some kind of stole, her ears flattened as she glared at the people scaring her new favorite person even as she rubbed her face on xir cheek in an attempt at comfort.
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:41 am

    Patti: YAAAY~ *Dashes over*

    *Once she reaches Ferret, she takes the PB&J sandwich and plops down*

    Liz: *Returns to normal* Thank you...I'm sorry about Patti's behavior... *Obviously embarrassed*

    Patti: Thamph joo naice laydhee!! *Mnch mnch mnch mnch* *Snarfle*

    Liz: Don't talk with your mouthful, Patti. *Sigh*

    Crona: *Finally starts to calm, thanks to K'theenya*

    Ragnarok: *Retreats into hir back*
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31425
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:41 am

    Blackout: Why enter through the front? We could use bombs to break down the back walls and then enter through the resulting hole. They certainly wouldn't expect that.

    -----

    *Turel takes out a radio and contacts Praepositus*

    Turel: What's our status?


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3582
    Coins : 13585
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 116
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Klak on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:35 am

    OOS: Addy and KoN, see my last post.

    *Klak turns to Blackout*

    Me: Right! Send some bombers. I'll be leading the ground forces along with other commanders. D-Klak and Jinx will provide air support as well. Kakamu and Trantoshen, you're on the ground with Nadle's squadrons. Some of you will be attacking from the side. Hoo-ah!

    *gets into a ship with several other troops*

    ---

    *on Corrantia, near a mysterious base*

    ???: "This war is getting dangerous. Our project might not survive it."

    ???2: "But it has helped us find new candidates. They are heroes fighting for freedom. They deserve to be subjects."

    ???3: "We must move our facilities first, and remain neutral. Otherwise, we will be exploited."

    OOS: Hope I'm not missing anyone.


    _________________


    avatar
    SageOfMagic
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Coins : 2186
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-11-06
    Age : 27

    Re: BZPB

    Post by SageOfMagic on Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:59 am

    After that Phobos just...stood there. Glaring. To everyone else, it probably looked like the puppet was annoyed with Osseron and still wishing to continue with his violent actions he'd shown earlier to Orpheus. The reality was quite the contrary. That static...he could probably decode it. It was simple binary and he remembered every noise. Thus he went through, trying to figure out every word...although it was going to take quite a while at the rate he was going. He didn't bother with the candy. He couldn't eat, so what good would it do him other than taking up space in his hollow body?

    Orpheus had kept to hiding behind Ferret looking more than a bit perturbed by all the chaos going around. "Miss Ferret...perhaps we should leave and go on our way back to your home?"
    avatar
    Srgt. Master
    GLaDOS Devotee
    GLaDOS Devotee

    Posts : 439
    Coins : 7504
    Reputation : 5151
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 105
    Location : Hating Hackers

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Srgt. Master on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:24 am

    *Osseron finished his ritual, and with a final bow to the ship turned and re-joined the the rest of the group. He kept the censer out though, idly swinging it back and forth.*

    "Now then, what is this ruckus that is going on over here? It very nearly made me forget a line of my observances, and I have done this ritual while a greater daemon was knocking on the gate, so to speak."

    *His back exhausts belched a ring of black smoke, seeming to embody the user's irritation at the noise and waste of ammunition*
    avatar
    Yenot
    Resident Continuity Expert

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 7494
    Reputation : 3132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Land of Paradoxes and Shadow

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Yenot on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:20 am

    *Shaern feels the nicks*

    Shaern: Hey, you dented my armor!

    Sonia: Be silent. She could have shot you straight on and you'd be dead, would you have preferred that?

    Shaern: Mumble grumble, fine....
    ----

    *Ynot Strolls through the building with little occurrence, anyone he met shying away after seeing his display*

    Ynot: Sad how easily you can demoralize a tribe.

    *At this, several of the Corps spring up to him and aim weapons to his face*

    Ynot: I see. You Lanterns aren't demoralized, embarrassed seems more an apt phrasing.

    VL: Stop calling us Lanterns, BOY. We are the Star Sapphires. *Prods Ynot with her Construct*

    Ynot: Ah, that is what has you riled up. Interesting, you are a Corp, but you do not call yourselves Lanterns. Tell me, what emotion drives your batteries?

    SS: Our power is derived from LOVE. Love, the strongest emotion there could ever be. Love that drives the strongest of the strong! LOVE...

    *Ynot clamps her mouth shut*

    Ynot: Did not ask for the speech. How far is the top of this tower? My things are there and i must retrieve them.

    SS: Ha! For you, eternity. no man with out Love in his heart can reach the top.

    Ynot: Really? Thank you very much then.

    *He turns and walks back down, finding himself at the exit only moments later, as opposed to the ten minutes it took him to climb*
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:33 am

    Ferret grinned manically at Orph "Home? You mean the planet that got blown up? Brilliant idea that." She turns back to Liz "Yeah, no problem. I don't really like them once they get squished anyway...um...what are you girls doing on a backwater like this anyway? We're just here to pick up a friend of mine."
    avatar
    Zev the Reveler
    Gracious Double-Crosser

    Posts : 1595
    Coins : 4658
    Reputation : 1116
    Join date : 2010-12-25
    Location : Land of the Free, Home of the Whopper

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Zev the Reveler on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:42 am

    Liz: ... *Looks over at Crona* ...

    Crona: *Has sat down by the Drunken Ferret, knees held against hir chest*

    *Zie stares down at the ground, still shivering slightly*

    Ragnarok: *Has retreated into hir back for the time being*

    Liz: ...We were sent to gauge how dangerous the Demon Sword is, and whether it's a threat. We...Didn't expect for the Demon Sword's Meister to be so...

    Patti: *Snrf* *Snrf* *Ulp* Big Sis means to say that the Demon Sword's Meister is a wussy~! *Tears the Trail Mix bag open*

    Liz: Don't be mean like that, Patti. *Sigh* ...Since "Crona" seems non-threatening, we don't have to take action.

    Patti: *Already finished with the Trail Mix, begins scarfing down a Granola bar*

    Liz: ... *Shakes head* Now, we have no way to get off this planet...

    Patti: Why don't we just go with the Nice Lady, Sis~?

    Liz: No. We've caused enough trouble.

    Patti: We'll come with you, ah'kay Nice Lady~? *Smiles up at Ferret*

    *Little crumbs dot her lips and the corners of her mouth*

    Liz: *Grumble* Why do I bother?
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31425
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 6
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Heat on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:53 am

    *Bubbles, Gene Simmons, and Armitage walk into a ship, which then takes off*

    *the ship comes out of hyperspace near another ship, which is basically shaped like an aircraft carrier*


    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    Ferret-X
    Resident Webcomics Expert

    Posts : 355
    Coins : 8447
    Reputation : 6114
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Under the bed

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Ferret-X on Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:23 am

    Ferret points to K'theenya "Really the owner of the ship is the little critter over there, but I'm sure she'll be fine with it provided you don't attack the kid she seems to be attached to. Seriously if you don't come with us who knows how long you'll be stuck here."

    A sudden noise distracts Ferret as a bunch of the little lemur dudes are chasing another lemur, this one with blue-gray fur and brown stripes. The one being chased leaps on to Ferret's shoulder and chitters at the others who have apparently formed the tiny peaceful lemur variant of a mob. While they lack the torches and pitchforks appropriate for such, they are equipped with pointy sticks.

    At the site of Orpheus apparently deferring to Ferret the small creatures pause to take in the situation. Ferret grabs the one that climbed on top of her by the scruff of the neck and stares at its green eyes for a moment before facepalming with her free hand "...Blue. You stupid cat. Is that you?"

    In Ferret's grip the creature shifts into an anthro feline with bat wings retaining the same markings and grinning sheepishly up at Ferret under the other girl's glare "Hi-hi! Fancy meeting you here Ferret! And you K'theenya! And Orpheus! And...OTHER PEOPLE! I was just moseying along, and I found this planet andmyshipsortablewup and well~~ before I knew it I was HERE! And then somehow I found a mob, and one thing led to another you know how it is with mobs and-"

    Ferret dropped Blue "No. I don't know how it is with mobs."

    Confusion passed over Blue's features as she fell on her tush "What? Seriously? But you're a mad scientist and all..." at Ferret's glare gaining a quality to rival Phobos's for once in her life Blue took the hint "Okay, okay." She rolled her eyes "Sometimes I forget not EVERYONE spends a large portion of time running from mobs that are chasing them for reasons that are not always there fault"

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:12 am