BZPB

A Free-for-All Collaborative Fiction/RPG Forum with a Long-Lived Community!

View the BZPB Wiki for more information about the site and the BZPB Multiverse.


    BZPB Theme Tune

    Share
    avatar
    JS
    Cruel Angel's Thesis
    Cruel Angel's Thesis

    Posts : 322
    Coins : 5369
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2011-07-09
    Age : 21
    Location : Beyond The Time

    BZPB Theme Tune

    Post by JS on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:16 am

    Yes, Yes, I know this have already been done, But that topic was made in February and I don't want to break the rules. So, I ask you; What would you like as BZPB's theme tune? Here's my idea:




    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 13394
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPB Theme Tune

    Post by Kon on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:40 am

    I reckon we should compose our own theme tune somehow


    _________________
    SHODAN wrote:You, my children, are the fruits of so much imagination and labor. Living beings with the speed and efficiency of machines. But, I must strive further to serve life. In my talons, I shape clay, crafting life forms as I please. Around me is a burgeoning empire of steel. From my throne room, lines of power careen into the skies of Earth. My whims will become lightning bolts that devastate the mounds of humanity. Out of the chaos, they will run and whimper, praying for me to end their tedious anarchy. I am drunk with this vision. God: the title suits me well.
    avatar
    JS
    Cruel Angel's Thesis
    Cruel Angel's Thesis

    Posts : 322
    Coins : 5369
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2011-07-09
    Age : 21
    Location : Beyond The Time

    Re: BZPB Theme Tune

    Post by JS on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:42 am

    King of Nynrah wrote:I reckon we should compose our own theme tune somehow

    What is this, Glee club?!
    avatar
    Heat
    Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh

    Posts : 4229
    Coins : 31760
    Reputation : 24132
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 7
    Location : A swirling vortex of uncertainty

    Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Class: Scout
    EXP:
    0/0  (0/0)

    Re: BZPB Theme Tune

    Post by Heat on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 am

    King of Nynrah wrote:I reckon we should compose our own theme tune somehow

    Maybe this will be a good excuse for someone to finally read that "How to play the guitar" book that my dad bought three years ago and then forgot about.



    _________________
    Bo tutaj jest jak jest, po prostu, i ty dobrze o tym wiesz.
    avatar
    helo frens
    H E L O F R E N S

    Posts : 1093
    Coins : 4420
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-11-07
    Age : 21
    Location : :]

    Re: BZPB Theme Tune

    Post by helo frens on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:17 am

    Aw heck, I'll do it.

    ...Unless someone wants to help me.

    Is anyone else musical here?


    ORANGE!? WHAT THE FU- ~Shroom


    Last edited by Shroom: The Aktion on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    :]
    avatar
    Klak
    Resident Klak Expert

    Posts : 3586
    Coins : 13924
    Reputation : 7015
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 117
    Location : Yes

    Re: BZPB Theme Tune

    Post by Klak on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:39 am

    I play viola. Don't know how that'll work though.


    _________________


    avatar
    Kon
    The Chronicler
    The Chronicler

    Posts : 2363
    Coins : 13394
    Reputation : 7352
    Join date : 2010-11-08
    Age : 21
    Location : The Aleph Point

    Re: BZPB Theme Tune

    Post by Kon on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:09 am

    Shroom: The Aktion wrote:Aw heck, I'll do it.

    ...Unless someone wants to help me.

    Is anyone else musical here?


    ORANGE!? WHAT THE FU- ~Shroom
    I'll help you!


    _________________
    SHODAN wrote:You, my children, are the fruits of so much imagination and labor. Living beings with the speed and efficiency of machines. But, I must strive further to serve life. In my talons, I shape clay, crafting life forms as I please. Around me is a burgeoning empire of steel. From my throne room, lines of power careen into the skies of Earth. My whims will become lightning bolts that devastate the mounds of humanity. Out of the chaos, they will run and whimper, praying for me to end their tedious anarchy. I am drunk with this vision. God: the title suits me well.

    Sponsored content

    Re: BZPB Theme Tune

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:39 am